Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

5 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 - Page 29 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:27 am

[Common Room]

The red haired woman suddenly noticed your artificial hand and her eyes widened a little but she did not say anything about it, she nodded to your points.
"That sounds fair enough, while numbers would be useful it do us no good if we fight among ourselves."
She agreed.

As you stood there trying to organize the gaggle of visiting mages Rosa Olsen came in from the hallway with Dr Hadermann's young apprentice. The younger Etherite gave you a polite nod whie Rosa gave a slight bow and said.
"Miss Bouchard you have a visitor, she says she have a delivery for you."
Alicia nodded.
"Yes my teacher sent me with a device for you Miss Bouchard he said he had discussed it with you on the phone."

(OOC: Nicole heard about the Sabbat.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 - Page 29 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:33 am

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"Well I guess we can't assume the thing is a picky eater."
Darrian said with a sigh.
"I will make sure to keep an eye out if the girls leave the protection of the Chantry."
Anja wrote:"I will let the girls know to be careful if someone try to entice them out of the protections of the Chantry wards, something that can appear like anything."
Master Haagen said with a nod.

"That's good to hear. I'm sure the girls will be safe. As long as their within the wards and in the presence of ultra powerful masters." Serge said with a smile. "That's all I really wanted to say. I shouldn't be taking up more of your time. Have a nice evening Master Haagan."

If the Master nothing more to say to him, Serge would head back to his room. Getting quite tired of carrying the book everywhere with him and wanting to store it somewhere for later referencing.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:09 am

[Steelhaven]

"Oh I do not know about ultra powerful young man but we should be able to protect this Chantry. I do thank you though for your warning Mr Yager."
Darrian said with a smile.
"Well I have to get up to where the strike team is gathering and also check on Mundi."
He said and he inclined his head to you and headed upstairs.

When you got upstairs you heard allot of voices from the Common room, apparently there was a gathering there.

You got up to your room. You saw Antonio in the hallway, on his way down from the infirmary perhaps. The man was heading to his room while he was rubbing some sort of salve on his hands, probably he had been writing to much. The Hermetic gave you a nod but he did not say anything to you unless you spoke to him.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:37 am

[Cheif's Office]

"Actually I do think that would help, you but so much emotion into that ward, it is likely to work allot better if it is fueled by your own Vis."
Jeffry said and he rummaged around in his pocket and put several lava rocks on the desk.
"For the trade."
He explained.
"Dynamic vim, aligned to fire but not so strongly it can not be used for other magick."

"Alright, so...I can't make tass myself yet but I can let you take some?"

[Steelhaven]

"Angry Massassa and ghosts seeking vengeance,
Hallways of flesh and things best not mentioned,
Asshole Nephandi who dark magick flings,
these are a few of of least favorite things."
Antonio mock said with a bit of a smirk.

"Least favorite definitely works better and is grammatically correct. See you soon."

[Casa Wainwright]

Freddy shook her head and quickly tapped out on her phone.
"No it is not a secret but best not discussed where little ears can hear."
She showed you the message on her way out.
He nodded to Freddy and whipped out his notebook...He turned the notebook and showed it to Adley, "Ssshhhh."

"Is this something I should know, before going on this mission? I may not have time to seal up the information."

Anna turned to Adley and she gave a little sigh.
"The grown ups are talking about stuff they don't want me to know again."
She commented in a tone of voice of a teenager who found her parents really silly.

"I know you have seen a lot of things but your dad is trying to protect you."

He looked at the message, then frowned, "Amicus... I can usually easily determine who you are referring to, but for once, could you write out a bit more of their names? It's a little... ambiguous. Presumably, N. and N. are not the same N. I'll put the cloth and anything else you wish in the safe; it's good for that sort of thing."

"Was it? Sorry..." He looked at what he wrote down and pointed at A. Then he looked over at Anna. Then B. "That one really is explanatory. Just say it out loud." Then for the N, he pointed: "My boyfriend."

// feeling under the weather, time to sleep it off I hope before we roll into holiday week - of which I will be working on said holiday, again.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:35 am

[Cheif's Office]

"Alright, so...I can't make tass myself yet but I can let you take some?"

"Very well, now while I am working this rote pay attention, you are close to being able to perform this working yourself you might as well learn how to do it while there is opportunity."
Your Mentor said and he went fully into lecture mode.
"Now it is important to know the difference between free Quintessence flowing in a mage's system, we have this due to being blassed with an Avatar, as it can store Quintessence within itself, and Quintessence that fuel life patterns, the latter is harder to take but it can be done and that will cause considerable harm to the target, free Quintessence though can be manifested into Tass. Now please hold out your left hand and close it into a fist."
Your Mentor said and he waited for you to do so.

[Steelhaven]

"Least favorite definitely works better and is grammatically correct. See you soon."

"Well my House to like things to be grammatically correct Sodalis."
Antonio said, the man was starting to return to his old self though he was still grieving and concerned over Cadence Clearwater.
"Yes I will see you soon, until then."
He said with a nod before he headed up towards the infirmary.

[Casa Wainwright]

"Is this something I should know, before going on this mission? I may not have time to seal up the information."

"It is not information important for the mission Adley other than to give you the peace of mind that there is a reason Colin is not going and don't worry I will not keep him for to long. Also you do not need to seal the information up as long as you can keep it from Anna."
Freddy whispered and she glanced over at the girl who was currently cutting cherry tomatoes in two and adding them to a big, wooden bowl.

"I know you have seen a lot of things but your dad is trying to protect you."

"I know Mr Roth Hicks, and I am not going to pry, but grown ups sure are boring."
Anna said and she stuck her tongue out.

Was it? Sorry..." He looked at what he wrote down and pointed at A. Then he looked over at Anna. Then B. "That one really is explanatory. Just say it out loud." Then for the N, he pointed: "My boyfriend."

"Is there something about me in there?"
Anna asked before she cut another cherry tomato in two.
"Now now Mr Roth Hicks is an Disciple be polite."
Yu Die instructed and the young Orphan sigh.
"Ooookey, I will stop butting in."

(OCC: With how much you have worked there is not strange you are tired, go and get some rest. As for Holiday it is Thanksgiving right? We don't have that one. It sucks you have to work for it though.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:48 pm

[Outside the Council Chambers]
Anja wrote:"Indeed so we need to stay polite and professional in this Mr Wainwright but it never hurt to be prepared."
Jeffry say.
"And besides the old from Certaman is a good dueling form, and it was designed to be safe, the looser faints and might be tired for a day or two but no one will be seriously hurt."
Colin nodded, "I very much approve of the idea. Better than the Adepts' approach, I suppose... I'd likely be too dangerous in that dueling form. Though one might wonder what the good Master would say to the suggestion we duel in a Core War..."

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"That is good I don't want to loose you to dad."
Anna said and she hugged you for a moment.
He hugged her back, smiling, "Just remember, Sweetie, whatever happens, I'll always come back to keep an eye on you. one way or another."

Anja wrote:"Yeah that is not a memory I would want to relieve I..."
Color drained from the young Orphan's face when you mentioned Falling.
"I ehm...I...I guess it is good Kallan have something else to focus on than his own plight...I..."
She tried to take a deep breath to steady herself.
"Cauls suck."
She muttered.
He nodded sagely, "They do... Been there, done that, and I didn't even get a bloody shirt for the effort... just a punishment for being rude to a Quaesitor. Oh, well, water under the bridge."

Anja wrote:"It would be a shame to have to kill her I guess I mean she sounds pretty cool, but if we have to we have to."
Your apprentice said.
"Iron so those legends are true then, is that why the Deaconess can not stand iron and steel?"
He nodded, "Precisely. It's an odd vulnerability, but one the Union has been able to take great advantage of in their efforts to sanitize the world..."

Anja wrote:"I want that...the little green house on Horizon...not Wrinkle as a tea guest but I guess it is a complete package and the little cat ghost sounds adorable."
Freddy said and she leaned her head against your shoulder for a moment.
"I will do all I can to survive."
She whispered though she was shivering slightly.
He grinned, "I promise I won't summon him without very good reason, but I can't stop him from dropping by of his own volition. And I know you will - you'll make it out, better than ever. I'm sure of it."

Anja wrote:"Ok..."
Anna said and she and Yu Die went to wash their hands and then get supplies for the salad.
"Should I put any olives in it dad?"
Your apprentice asked.
"Or that odd dice shaped cheese floating in oil."
He nodded, "Olives, yes. The feta cheese, no; this is an Italian dish, not Greek. There'll be parmesan cheese, and I find the two rather... clash in an ungainly manner."

S7trif3 wrote:"Is this something I should know, before going on this mission? I may not have time to seal up the information."
Anja wrote:"It is not information important for the mission Adley other than to give you the peace of mind that there is a reason Colin is not going and don't worry I will not keep him for to long. Also you do not need to seal the information up as long as you can keep it from Anna."
Freddy whispered and she glanced over at the girl who was currently cutting cherry tomatoes in two and adding them to a big, wooden bowl.
He nodded, "Agreed, it's not so sensitive as to require sealing, but it does concern the plague."

S7trif3 wrote:"I know you have seen a lot of things but your dad is trying to protect you."
Anja wrote:"I know Mr Roth Hicks, and I am not going to pry, but grown ups sure are boring."
Anna said and she stuck her tongue out.
He smiled wryly, "Boring? This coming from the very person who only this week giggled through a closed door about 'Colin and Freddie, sitting in a tree...'?"

S7trif3 wrote:"Was it? Sorry..." He looked at what he wrote down and pointed at A. Then he looked over at Anna. Then B. "That one really is explanatory. Just say it out loud." Then for the N, he pointed: "My boyfriend."
Anja wrote:"Is there something about me in there?"
He nodded, "Alright, and I'm guessing that," he pointed at the other N, "is our Cabalmate with the arm... Which reminds me, I should write up an assessment for Dr. Hadermann before we head over, too. Well, good luck."
He paused, "Oh, and while I remember... you should take this, in case you need a little extra."
He took off Shawn's ring and offered it to Adley, "Keep it concealed, as far as is reasonable, and for the love of all the Gods, don't lose it... If there's anyone else worthy of having this, it's you - I'm sure Shawn won't object, either. But be careful, all the same. That's about 30 drams worth, don't spend it all in one place. Use it to make sure you come back alive."

((OOC: Yeah, we don't have Thanksgiving, but some utter nit decided it would be a good idea to import the shopping celebration that gets little old ladies trampled in stores, and extend that to a whole week, without the associated holiday... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:44 pm

Colin nodded, "I very much approve of the idea. Better than the Adepts' approach, I suppose... I'd likely be too dangerous in that dueling form. Though one might wonder what the good Master would say to the suggestion we duel in a Core War..."

"She would likely refuse a Core war and could do so with no loss of face as it is another Tradition's duel form, however to be challenged to and refuse Certamen with an Orphan that is an other matter."
Jeffry replied.
"But yes I do suspect you would be quite dangerous in a Core War Mr Wainwright."

[Casa Wainwright]

He hugged her back, smiling, "Just remember, Sweetie, whatever happens, I'll always come back to keep an eye on you. one way or another."

"I now dad, but please make sure you stay alive okey?"
Anna said and she gave you a concerned smile.

He nodded sagely, "They do... Been there, done that, and I didn't even get a bloody shirt for the effort... just a punishment for being rude to a Quaesitor. Oh, well, water under the bridge."

"I...was in for so long...only suffering and then...ehm I don't want to talk more about Cauls."
The young Orphan said and she looked away nervously.

He nodded, "Precisely. It's an odd vulnerability, but one the Union has been able to take great advantage of in their efforts to sanitize the world..."

"Do you think that is why they have such a control over reality, the Union I mean, that they have iron to chase away spirits?"
Anna asked.

He grinned, "I promise I won't summon him without very good reason, but I can't stop him from dropping by of his own volition. And I know you will - you'll make it out, better than ever. I'm sure of it."

"Yeah I...hope so."
Freddy said then she grinned a little.
"Just try not to annoy the Paradox spirits to often."

He nodded, "Olives, yes. The feta cheese, no; this is an Italian dish, not Greek. There'll be parmesan cheese, and I find the two rather... clash in an ungainly manner."

"The cheese cubes in oil are Greek dad?"
Your apprentice asked.
"Ok olives yes, cheese dice no got it...are we adding paprika?"

He smiled wryly, "Boring? This coming from the very person who only this week giggled through a closed door about 'Colin and Freddie, sitting in a tree...'?"

"Okey not all adults are boring."
Anna said with a grin.
"And you heard that did you?"
She asked and Yu Die chuckle over it.

(OOC: Yeah there was actually a line of cars and complete stand still outside of Sartor mall this morning when I was heading to the psychiatric day center. I am glad I have no reason to go to the mall, I did visit a little thrift store on the way though I found a whole bag of glass counters for 2 bucks.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:06 pm

Anja wrote:"She would likely refuse a Core war and could do so with no loss of face as it is another Tradition's duel form, however to be challenged to and refuse Certamen with an Orphan that is an other matter."
Jeffry replied.
"But yes I do suspect you would be quite dangerous in a Core War Mr Wainwright."
Colin nodded, "Not that I would partake of a Core War, in any case... Master Telar's warning did not affect that decision much."

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I now dad, but please make sure you stay alive okey?"
Anna said and she gave you a concerned smile.
He smiled, "I'll do my best. Can't promise more than that."

Anja wrote:"I...was in for so long...only suffering and then...ehm I don't want to talk more about Cauls."
The young Orphan said and she looked away nervously.
He nodded, patting her head gently.

Anja wrote:"Do you think that is why they have such a control over reality, the Union I mean, that they have iron to chase away spirits?"
Anna asked.
He shook his head, "More that the Fae's vulnerability to iron made Earth more unpleasant to them from the iron age onward, and that has likely helped the Union put a stranglehold on dreams since..."

Anja wrote:"Yeah I...hope so."
Freddy said then she grinned a little.
"Just try not to annoy the Paradox spirits to often."
He chuckled, "Well, I won't deliberately irritate them..."

Anja wrote:"The cheese cubes in oil are Greek dad?"
Your apprentice asked.
"Ok olives yes, cheese dice no got it...are we adding paprika?"
He nodded, "Feta cheese is Greek, yes. Paprika... What do you think, Yu Die? Does paprika sound good?"

Anja wrote:"Okey not all adults are boring."
Anna said with a grin.
He chuckled, "You were not as quiet as you might think. Or perhaps you were fishing for a reaction?"

((OOC: Just realized a spell Colin could pull off that Serge probably would love - Forces 2 for making "holographic" copies of Colin, combined with the Scrambler over each to make them magically unreadable... Nobody would be able to know which Colin was the real one until they physically interacted with him. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:26 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:When you got upstairs you heard allot of voices from the Common room, apparently there was a gathering there.

You got up to your room. You saw Antonio in the hallway, on his way down from the infirmary perhaps. The man was heading to his room while he was rubbing some sort of salve on his hands, probably he had been writing to much. The Hermetic gave you a nod but he did not say anything to you unless you spoke to him.

"Lot of commotion. Wonder what the excitements all about." he said jokingly to himself as he walked towards his room. He nodded towards Anotonio, giving him a sympathetic look as he saw his hands, a pain he knew all too well.

He opened his the door to his room and tossed the book haphazardly onto his desk. He took the time to sit on his bed and catch his breath and glanced around at the drawings that were present in nearly every corner of his room, scrawled on paper and wall alike. "You guys are lucky. You stay still the whole day." he said absentmindedly to his drawings.

With a groan, he lifted himself off his bed. He still had things he needed to do and it wouldn't feel right if he simply lazed around despite his own tiring day. He began his trek up to the infirmary, reasoning to himself that Master Nassa would be there to take care of Beatrice.

(OOC: Serge would be excited and super pisssssed that you managed to pull of shadow clone jutsu before him. Trust me, when Serge learns Forces 2, you'll get a lot of weird spells like that from him Razz .)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:42 pm

[Common Room]

Anja's Post:

'Ah, excellent.' Nicole replied, striding over to the pair of newcomers, giving a little smile. 'Sorry, was meant to meet you upstairs, but you see I got distracted...'

[Ah, Thanksgiving. Or as I term it, "practice Christmas". I'd see it on films etc and not get it one bit. There's one bonus, though; from as far as I tell, it stops Christmas extending itself into November. Here in the UK, that 'buffer' is Bonfire Night (Nov 5).]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:31 pm

[Common Room]

'Ah, excellent.' Nicole replied, striding over to the pair of newcomers, giving a little smile. 'Sorry, was meant to meet you upstairs, but you see I got distracted...'

"No problem at all, I work in the lab all day it is not like I don't need the exercise of walking around a bit."
Alicia said with a grin, then she took a small box out of her bag and handed it to you.
"This is what my teacher wanted me to bring you Ma'am, there are instructions inside the box."

[Steelhaven]

"Lot of commotion. Wonder what the excitements all about." he said jokingly to himself as he walked towards his room. He nodded towards Anotonio, giving him a sympathetic look as he saw his hands, a pain he knew all too well.

Antonio gave you a friendly smile as he passed you, still rubbing cream into his hands to get ready for a new batch of writing spells.

With a groan, he lifted himself off his bed. He still had things he needed to do and it wouldn't feel right if he simply lazed around despite his own tiring day. He began his trek up to the infirmary, reasoning to himself that Master Nassa would be there to take care of Beatrice.

You got up to the infirmary, Richard was there taking care of Kira and Beatrice, both of the young women where sleeping soundly. There where no Master Nassa though. Richard was having a cup of tea while he sat by Beatrice's side he smiled when he saw you and put his tea down on the night stand.
"Serge what can I do for you?"
He whispered not to bother the sleeping women.
"Actually I was just about to call for you, I could use your help with something."

Colin nodded, "Not that I would partake of a Core War, in any case... Master Telar's warning did not affect that decision much."

"Yes...Cita lost...her youngest apprentice in a Core War, it is a touchy subject for her, it is why she decided to become a spirit healer."
Jeffry said sadly.
"Such a loss is terrible and even worse when it is so...completely."

[Casa Wainwright]

He smiled, "I'll do my best. Can't promise more than that."

"I know dad...it is just that after I have already lost one Mentor I do not want to loose another."
Anna said sadly.
"I still miss Gabriel you know despite all he did and what he was I miss him."

He nodded, patting her head gently.

The young Nephanda did not reply for a while she just stood there shivering slightly until the worst of the memories had passed. Yu Die gave Anna a worried look then she looked at you clearly not knowing what to do or say.

He shook his head, "More that the Fae's vulnerability to iron made Earth more unpleasant to them from the iron age onward, and that has likely helped the Union put a stranglehold on dreams since..."

"Yeah that would make sense dad...it sucks though fairies sounds interesting and the Deaconess is nice, odd yes but nice."
Anna replied with a nod.

He chuckled, "Well, I won't deliberately irritate them..."

"Good...or you will so end up in the doghouse."
Freddy said mock sternly.

He nodded, "Feta cheese is Greek, yes. Paprika... What do you think, Yu Die? Does paprika sound good?"

"Why is it called feta cheese?"
Your apprentice wanted to know. Yu Die nodded.
"Yes please I like paprika, my Mentor makes the best grilled..."
The young Akashic stopped herself and looked stern she was still angry with her teacher.

He chuckled, "You were not as quiet as you might think. Or perhaps you were fishing for a reaction?"

"Me...fishing for a reaction...never I am completely innocent."
Anna said and her wry grin sort of ruined her attempt to look like a little angel.

(OOC: We have no buffer, it is Christmas everywhere. Like to day at the day center where I was asked why I was making a pumpkin bracelet instead of Christmas decorations. Because I like pumpkins and I dress Halloweeny all year round and I do not really need any Christmas decorations that's why.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:41 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:You got up to the infirmary, Richard was there taking care of Kira and Beatrice, both of the young women where sleeping soundly. There where no Master Nassa though. Richard was having a cup of tea while he sat by Beatrice's side he smiled when he saw you and put his tea down on the night stand.
"Serge what can I do for you?"
He whispered not to bother the sleeping women.
"Actually I was just about to call for you, I could use your help with something."

"Just looking for Master Nassa. Wanted to ask him something. Apparently he might know a super epic level spell that'll get a dream stealing monster off my back." he whispered back. "Help? Sure thing. What do you need?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:03 pm

[Infirmary]

Richard raised an eyebrow at that.
"Well Master Nassa is a Master of the Art so his magick is impressive, he is not here though he left to join up with the strike team gathering down stairs."
The Akashic informed you.
"A dream stealing monster?"
He asked looking confused he kept his voice low though.
"Ah yes...Bee needs her rest and she suffers from frequent nightmares, can you do something about that for now so she gets a few hours of uninterrupted sleep?"
The doctor asked.

About this time your phone buzzed, depending on whatever or not you had put it on silent you got a dirty look from Richard. The message was from Narim, Adley and Colin also get the same message.

"I heard back from Seattle, the man in the picture is named Thomas Griffith, he is a Technocrat. One of Seattle's Etherites remembered him from when a Void Engineer ship rescued her own vessel. Most likely the kid is a VE though Convention is not known for sure."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:29 pm

[Common Room]

Anja's Post:

'Shh... don't say that too loud, otherwise somebody might think a series of early-morning runs will be good for you.' Nicole replied with a smirk, taking the box. 'And thanks.'

[Doesn't Hallowe'en operate as the 'barrier'?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:32 pm

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:Richard raised an eyebrow at that.
"Well Master Nassa is a Master of the Art so his magick is impressive, he is not here though he left to join up with the strike team gathering down stairs."
The Akashic informed you.
"A dream stealing monster?"

"Long story. Wards will protect us but creative people and children might need to watch their back if they leave the chantry." Serge whispered simply.

Anja wrote:He asked looking confused he kept his voice low though.
"Ah yes...Bee needs her rest and she suffers from frequent nightmares, can you do something about that for now so she gets a few hours of uninterrupted sleep?"
The doctor asked.

"Easy. And I'd be happy too." Serge said with a smile as he whipped out his notepad and pencil and began his standard magick procedure of drawing.

Anja wrote:About this time your phone buzzed, depending on whatever or not you had put it on silent you got a dirty look from Richard. The message was from Narim, Adley and Colin also get the same message.

"I heard back from Seattle, the man in the picture is named Thomas Griffith, he is a Technocrat. One of Seattle's Etherites remembered him from when a Void Engineer ship rescued her own vessel. Most likely the kid is a VE though Convention is not known for sure."

"Shit, sorry." he whispered quietly as his phone buzzed. Holding his notepad and pencil in one hand and his phone in the other he looked at the message with wide eyes. Curious about all the implication it held, he placed his phone back in his pocket and continued to draw.

He drew a picture of Beatrice, sound asleep on the bed she currently slept upon. A dream bubble was floating above her head, depicting a rather pleasant dream of luscious green forests, colorful blossoming flowers and time spent with precious friends and cabalmates. Images that denoted peaceful happy times in order to counteract the nightmares she was having.

He focused his mind and connected it with his sleeping cabalamate's, harnessing the peaceful nature of the drawing he had made and letting them flow into Beatrice's mind. Diminishing and eliminating any nightmares that Beatrice might've been having and leaving peaceful pleasant thoughts in their absence.

(OOC: Mind 3 effect to steady Beatrice's mind and stifle any nightmares she might be having, giving her a few hours of peaceful sleep.

Arete Roll: 2, 7, 9, 5 - 3, 9, 5, 7 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:31 pm

Anja wrote:"Yes...Cita lost...her youngest apprentice in a Core War, it is a touchy subject for her, it is why she decided to become a spirit healer."
Jeffry said sadly.
"Such a loss is terrible and even worse when it is so...completely."
Colin frowned, "So it is... the question is how completely it is. It... might be possible for the shard of her apprentice to hold together a shard cluster - if so, she might be able to give it a new lease on life, in a manner of speaking. I'll have to ask her, but it's going to be... a delicate subject, to say the least."
He sighed, "Know in advance that if and when I do ask her about that, there's nothing selfish or callous behind the question; it comes from a place of hope."

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I know dad...it is just that after I have already lost one Mentor I do not want to loose another."
Anna said sadly.
"I still miss Gabriel you know despite all he did and what he was I miss him."
He nodded, "Despite who and what he was, he did mostly right by you, I'll grant him that..."

Anja wrote:The young Nephanda did not reply for a while she just stood there shivering slightly until the worst of the memories had passed. Yu Die gave Anna a worried look then she looked at you clearly not knowing what to do or say.
He held Anna close, and gave Yu Die a small nod; no words necessary, nor even appropriate.

Anja wrote:"Good...or you will so end up in the doghouse."
Freddy said mock sternly.
He grinned, "I'll make sure to install a cot in the TARDIS, then. Just in case."

Anja wrote:"Why is it called feta cheese?"
Your apprentice wanted to know. Yu Die nodded.
"Yes please I like paprika, my Mentor makes the best grilled..."
The young Akashic stopped herself and looked stern she was still angry with her teacher.
He paused, "Bugger if I know. Greek isn't my strong suit to begin with. I think it might be related to the type of milk used."
He gave Yu Die a wry smile, "You know, it's perfectly all right to appreciate your Mentor's skills, even if you don't like the man right now."

Anja wrote:"Me...fishing for a reaction...never I am completely innocent."
Anna said and her wry grin sort of ruined her attempt to look like a little angel.
He chuckled, "You know, you have a few things in common with Curly... the little imp that she is. Both of you are too adorable to stay upset at..."

Anja wrote:"I heard back from Seattle, the man in the picture is named Thomas Griffith, he is a Technocrat. One of Seattle's Etherites remembered him from when a Void Engineer ship rescued her own vessel. Most likely the kid is a VE though Convention is not known for sure."
He frowned at the message, "Well, bugger... That makes things a little more... interesting."
He quickly forwarded it to Morgan, with the added comment, 'I stand corrected. This makes things a little more complicated. Or not.'

((OOC: Colin might not come up with the idea on his own, but Serge might lead him onto that train of thought.))

((OOC2: Halloween makes a poor barrier for Christmas decorations, when the Christmas decorations and goodies start showing up in September. But, I take the view that Christmas displays before Halloween mean inviting zombies to Nativity displays. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:59 pm

[Chief's Office]

"Very well, now while I am working this rote pay attention, you are close to being able to perform this working yourself you might as well learn how to do it while there is opportunity."
Your Mentor said and he went fully into lecture mode.
"Now it is important to know the difference between free Quintessence flowing in a mage's system, we have this due to being blassed with an Avatar, as it can store Quintessence within itself, and Quintessence that fuel life patterns, the latter is harder to take but it can be done and that will cause considerable harm to the target, free Quintessence though can be manifested into Tass. Now please hold out your left hand and close it into a fist."
Your Mentor said and he waited for you to do so.

He had seen his pater make tass before but it was good to have step by step instructions, that way when he tried it himself he could rely on it. "Yes, I recall learning how much it hurts," he said, having used heart's blood himself before when he needed to, and it took a long time to recover.

[Casa Wainwright]

"It is not information important for the mission Adley other than to give you the peace of mind that there is a reason Colin is not going and don't worry I will not keep him for to long. Also you do not need to seal the information up as long as you can keep it from Anna."
Freddy whispered
He nodded, "Agreed, it's not so sensitive as to require sealing, but it does concern the plague."

"Alright, then, but I am sure he has a good reason...," he said, resisting an urge to say he didn't' feel abandoned along with it. He took the notebook to read it, his eyes widening a bit and then gave a nod of understanding. He handed it back. "Ah, I see," he said. He gave Freddy and Colin another nod, looking concerned but not saying anything further for starting a conversation that would make Anna uncomfortable.

"I know Mr Roth Hicks, and I am not going to pry, but grown ups sure are boring." Anna said and she stuck her tongue out.
e smiled wryly, "Boring? This coming from the very person who only this week giggled through a closed door about 'Colin and Freddie, sitting in a tree...'?"

"You'll understand some day. Remind me to review Greek body gestures sometime, there are a few common American ones that are extremely rude in Greece. I'm sure you'll find that amusing."

"Is there something about me in there?"
"Okey not all adults are boring."
Anna said with a grin.
He nodded, "Alright, and I'm guessing that," he pointed at the other N, "is our Cabalmate with the arm... Which reminds me, I should write up an assessment for Dr. Hadermann before we head over, too. Well, good luck."
He paused, "Oh, and while I remember... you should take this, in case you need a little extra."
He took off Shawn's ring and offered it to Adley, "Keep it concealed, as far as is reasonable, and for the love of all the Gods, don't lose it... If there's anyone else worthy of having this, it's you - I'm sure Shawn won't object, either. But be careful, all the same. That's about 30 drams worth, don't spend it all in one place. Use it to make sure you come back alive."

He gave the pair a faint smile, then resumed talking to Colin. His eyes widened a bit when he took the ring off and offered it to him. "Amicus, I cannot take that, though I am honored...I would not like to lose such an heirloom. If you wish to part with some of the quintessence, are you able to make tass or...something else? Besides, you might need some, too."

The message was from Narim, Adley and Colin also get the same message" I heard back from Seattle, the man in the picture is named Thomas Griffith, he is a Technocrat. One of Seattle's Etherites remembered him from when a Void Engineer ship rescued her own vessel. Most likely the kid is a VE though Convention is not known for sure.

He fished out his phone to check the message, then said, "I'd best find everyone left on my list before they have no time to prepare."

// Yes, Thanksgiving. I work at a grocer's so ofc it's gonna be 100% people calling to ask if we're open, and then going to shop while saying they're so sorry I have to work that day lol. I am sorrier for those that work that Friday though in a toy store kind of place, or best buy D: Or on boxing day, or apparently your week long one ugh. But there is not really any buffer, we've had Xmas stuff out in stores before Halloween : (

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:17 pm

[Chief's Office]

He had seen his pater make tass before but it was good to have step by step instructions, that way when he tried it himself he could rely on it. "Yes, I recall learning how much it hurts," he said, having used heart's blood himself before when he needed to, and it took a long time to recover.

"Yes having one's heart blood, as the Verbena call it, taken is both painful and lead to lasting weakness."
Jeffry said and when you held your hand as he instructed he first chanted over it then did several hand gestures while explaining.
"The trick is to offer both prayers to the target's inner self, and also I prefer to work with Saturn for extracting and creating Tass unless the dignities are all wrong, failing that Mercury will do the trick for most operations."

[Common Room]

Shh... don't say that too loud, otherwise somebody might think a series of early-morning runs will be good for you.' Nicole replied with a smirk, taking the box. 'And thanks.'

Alicia gave a mock horrified look.
"Now that would cut into my study time, and with both Science and my studies as a nurse I do not have much time that are not study time and what little there is I sort of just want to collapse on the sofa."
She said with a sigh.
"No problem, do you need anything else Ma'am for if else I better head back and see if my teacher need any other assistance."

[Infirmary]

"Long story. Wards will protect us but creative people and children might need to watch their back if they leave the chantry." Serge whispered simply.

"Very well, how do we stop this creature permanently then Serge?"
Richard whispered and he raised an eyebrow.

"Easy. And I'd be happy too." Serge said with a smile as he whipped out his notepad and pencil and began his standard magick procedure of drawing.

"Thank you, Bee really need some rest now, this have been a long day for her and she was not exactly in perfect condition when it started."
The Akashic replied he looked quite worried.

"Shit, sorry." he whispered quietly as his phone buzzed. Holding his notepad and pencil in one hand and his phone in the other he looked at the message with wide eyes. Curious about all the implication it held, he placed his phone back in his pocket and continued to draw.

Beatrice twisted slightly in her sleep from the sound and Kira whimpered a bit but then the two girls seamed to settle back down again, Richard gave you a look but he said nothing.

He drew a picture of Beatrice, sound asleep on the bed she currently slept upon. A dream bubble was floating above her head, depicting a rather pleasant dream of luscious green forests, colorful blossoming flowers and time spent with precious friends and cabalmates. Images that denoted peaceful happy times in order to counteract the nightmares she was having.

He focused his mind and connected it with his sleeping cabalamate's, harnessing the peaceful nature of the drawing he had made and letting them flow into Beatrice's mind. Diminishing and eliminating any nightmares that Beatrice might've been having and leaving peaceful pleasant thoughts in their absence.

You felt your Cabalmate's unease melt away and her dreams shifted into a pleasant forest picnic and she settled down, her breath got deeper and more uneven and by the time you where done with your spell she seamed to be resting comfortably and sleeping deeply and soundly.

Colin frowned, "So it is... the question is how completely it is. It... might be possible for the shard of her apprentice to hold together a shard cluster - if so, she might be able to give it a new lease on life, in a manner of speaking. I'll have to ask her, but it's going to be... a delicate subject, to say the least."
He sighed, "Know in advance that if and when I do ask her about that, there's nothing selfish or callous behind the question; it comes from a place of hope."

Jeffry frowned at that he was quite protective of the small Virtual Adept.
"I...am not going to ask you not to speak with Cita about this Mr Wainwright, but be aware that the loss of her apprentice was the biggest tragedy of her life, be very delicate."
He said then he lowered his voice and it took on a note of warning.
"Very, very delicate are we clear?"
The Chief looked you straight in the eyes and you could she quite a talking to in your future if you hurt Master Telar.

[Casa Wainwright]

He nodded, "Despite who and what he was, he did mostly right by you, I'll grant him that..."

"He did, Gabriel was always kind to me, despite what he did to others, and I think a part of me will always miss him and be sorry he is dead."
Anna said sadly.
"At least he gets to be reborn."

He held Anna close, and gave Yu Die a small nod; no words necessary, nor even appropriate.

Anna stood quietly shivering for a while before she finally relaxed again.
"Come Anna let us make the salad."
Yu De said and she held out her thin hand to the Orphan and your apprentice hesitated but she took it and let herself be led to the kitchen counter and set to do something to get her mind of the Caul, and being ripped apart inside of one.

He grinned, "I'll make sure to install a cot in the TARDIS, then. Just in case."

"That might be wise."
Freddy said with a bit of a grin.
"Though I guess I will let you back inside eventually."

He paused, "Bugger if I know. Greek isn't my strong suit to begin with. I think it might be related to the type of milk used."

"Are not milk milk dad? It all comes out of a cow right?"
Anna asked and she cocked her head to the side looking confused.

He gave Yu Die a wry smile, "You know, it's perfectly all right to appreciate your Mentor's skills, even if you don't like the man right now."

"I know but he is a big dummy...he is really really dum dum!"
Yu Die declared angrily and she scratched at her arm again until Anna discretely showed another vegetable into the Akashic's hands to get her to stop.
"Here dice this."
She said and Yu Die complied while still grumbling about just how dumb she thought her Mentor was right now and it was not just a little bit dumb.

He chuckled, "You know, you have a few things in common with Curly... the little imp that she is. Both of you are too adorable to stay upset at..."

"At least I am not on fire."
Anna said with a happy grin.

He frowned at the message, "Well, bugger... That makes things a little more... interesting."
He quickly forwarded it to Morgan, with the added comment, 'I stand corrected. This makes things a little more complicated. Or not.'

"Is it bad news dad?"
Anna asked. You got a reply from Jeffry which said.

"To: Mr Wainwright.
More complicated indeed. Well I guess we are kidnapping a Technocrat."
Be Well.
JM."

"Alright, then, but I am sure he has a good reason...," he said, resisting an urge to say he didn't' feel abandoned along with it. He took the notebook to read it, his eyes widening a bit and then gave a nod of understanding. He handed it back. "Ah, I see," he said. He gave Freddy and Colin another nod, looking concerned but not saying anything further for starting a conversation that would make Anna uncomfortable.

"He do have a good reason."
Freddy said and after you had read the note she looked at you for a moment before she headed out the door to go see the Primus.

You'll understand some day. Remind me to review Greek body gestures sometime, there are a few common American ones that are extremely rude in Greece. I'm sure you'll find that amusing."

"That is what all adults say, you will understand when you are older."
Anna griped then her interest seamed to be piqued.
"Really body gestures are important in Greece and some common ones are rude, what are those and what do they mean Sir?"
She asked.

(OOC: It sucks you have to work on a Holiday Strife. Yeah we have had Christmas out in the stores since September, it is so much and so early I get a bit tired of it by the time Christmas actually comes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:09 pm

Anja wrote:Jeffry frowned at that he was quite protective of the small Virtual Adept.
"I...am not going to ask you not to speak with Cita about this Mr Wainwright, but be aware that the loss of her apprentice was the biggest tragedy of her life, be very delicate."
He said then he lowered his voice and it took on a note of warning.
"Very, very delicate are we clear?"
The Chief looked you straight in the eyes and you could she quite a talking to in your future if you hurt Master Telar.
Colin nodded, "Crystal clear. It's not a question that will be approached directly or bluntly. And there are many... less delicate questions to be asked first, pertaining to the construction of an artificial phylactery, and related topics, before the one question that might open old wounds could be broached. If it can bring her apprentice's Avatar back to an aware state, though - to where it can incarnate... well, in any case, there's a lot of theoretical and practical groundwork and speculation to go over... And right now, she's busy trying to see, among other things, if it's possible to replicate one of Julius de Medici's miracles."

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"He did, Gabriel was always kind to me, despite what he did to others, and I think a part of me will always miss him and be sorry he is dead."
Anna said sadly.
"At least he gets to be reborn."
He nodded, "Hopefully, his next incarnation will be... less troublesome. I don't expect as much, but you never know..."

Anja wrote:"Are not milk milk dad? It all comes out of a cow right?"
Anna asked and she cocked her head to the side looking confused.
He smiled wryly, "Greeks use more sheep's milk, I believe. Or goat's milk. Mongols use horse milk. Really, you can get milk from any mammal, though I suppose you'd be saying farewell to your hands if you tried to milk a cat."

Anja wrote:"I know but he is a big dummy...he is really really dum dum!"
Yu Die declared angrily and she scratched at her arm again until Anna discretely showed another vegetable into the Akashic's hands to get her to stop.
"Here dice this."
She said and Yu Die complied while still grumbling about just how dumb she thought her Mentor was right now and it was not just a little bit dumb.
He smiled wryly, back to the kitchen, "Sweetie, could you turn over the pine nuts in the oven?"

S7trif3 wrote:"Alright, then, but I am sure he has a good reason...," he said, resisting an urge to say he didn't' feel abandoned along with it. He took the notebook to read it, his eyes widening a bit and then gave a nod of understanding. He handed it back. "Ah, I see," he said. He gave Freddy and Colin another nod, looking concerned but not saying anything further for starting a conversation that would make Anna uncomfortable.
Anja wrote:"He do have a good reason."
Freddy said and after you had read the note she looked at you for a moment before she headed out the door to go see the Primus.
He nodded, took the page out of the notebook, and teleported it into the safe with a small, circular flick of the wrist, "I'll dispose of it later... but yes, that problem will at least be dealt with swiftly, now. We were just waiting for the last puzzle pieces, as it were."

S7trif3 wrote:"You'll understand some day. Remind me to review Greek body gestures sometime, there are a few common American ones that are extremely rude in Greece. I'm sure you'll find that amusing."
Anja wrote:"That is what all adults say, you will understand when you are older."
"Really body gestures are important in Greece and some common ones are rude, what are those and what do they mean Sir?"
She asked.
He chuckled, "Remember what Master said, about the best way to silence an Italian being handing them something they need both hands to hold? Similar things, I'm sure - I'm given to understand Greeks use a backwards nod of the head to signify 'no', where we shake our heads. Not sure what a head shake would imply in Greece."

S7trif3 wrote:He gave the pair a faint smile, then resumed talking to Colin. His eyes widened a bit when he took the ring off and offered it to him. "Amicus, I cannot take that, though I am honored...I would not like to lose such an heirloom. If you wish to part with some of the quintessence, are you able to make tass or...something else? Besides, you might need some, too."
He looked at Adley for a moment, then nodded, putting the ring back on, "Very well... I can't make Tass yet, alas, or I would have handed you some. Hum... you still haven't got the hang of my little funneling spell, have you? The one that makes all sorts of Quintessence safe to use?"

Anja wrote:"Is it bad news dad?"
Anna asked. You got a reply from Jeffry which said.

"To: Mr Wainwright.
More complicated indeed. Well I guess we are kidnapping a Technocrat."
Be Well.
JM."
S7trif3 wrote:He fished out his phone to check the message, then said, "I'd best find everyone left on my list before they have no time to prepare."
He gave Adley a nod, then turned back to Anna, "Not bad news. Slightly different news than expected, but not outright bad. We might have to do something slightly morally questionable, though... Well. In any case, Godspeed, Adley, and make sure you come back in one piece. Beatrice will be absolutely shattered if you don't, and Narim will blame himself, and we can't have that."

((OOC: Please tell me you at least get OTP for working those hours? :/ ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:53 pm

[Chief's Office]

"Yes having one's heart blood, as the Verbena call it, taken is both painful and lead to lasting weakness." Jeffry said and when you held your hand as he instructed he first chanted over it then did several hand gestures while explaining. "The trick is to offer both prayers to the target's inner self, and also I prefer to work with Saturn for extracting and creating Tass unless the dignities are all wrong, failing that Mercury will do the trick for most operations."

His brows furrowed as he watched, trying to fit together what he was hearing into what he knew.

[Casa Wainwright]

He nodded, took the page out of the notebook, and teleported it into the safe with a small, circular flick of the wrist, "I'll dispose of it later... but yes, that problem will at least be dealt with swiftly, now. We were just waiting for the last puzzle pieces, as it were."

"Understood."

"That is what all adults say, you will understand when you are older."
She asked.
He chuckled, "Remember what Master said, about the best way to silence an Italian being handing them something they need both hands to hold? Similar things, I'm sure - I'm given to understand Greeks use a backwards nod of the head to signify 'no', where we shake our heads. Not sure what a head shake would imply in Greece."

"If you attend my lessons, you will find some of them out. In order to avoid offending others, of course."

He looked at Adley for a moment, then nodded, putting the ring back on, "Very well... I can't make Tass yet, alas, or I would have handed you some. Hum... you still haven't got the hang of my little funneling spell, have you? The one that makes all sorts of Quintessence safe to use?"

"I can probably draw some of it out, as I would a node, and store some of it if you allow me." Then he tilted his head. "You can make the shield spell but not make tass?"

He gave Adley a nod, then turned back to Anna, "Not bad news. Slightly different news than expected, but not outright bad. We might have to do something slightly morally questionable, though... Well. In any case, Godspeed, Adley, and make sure you come back in one piece. Beatrice will be absolutely shattered if you don't, and Narim will blame himself, and we can't have that."

"You know I will do my best, just help keep everyone safe here for us." He gave them all a quick bow, and then hurried off to find those left on his list: Ms Dallas, Master Haagan, Mr Rush, Cita, his sora and Mr Darehill.

// time and a half but I don't work a full shift. It's ok, I got another day off to celebrate Friendsgiving

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:26 am

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:"Very well, how do we stop this creature permanently then Serge?"
Richard whispered and he raised an eyebrow.

"Its a fae ghost. So our options are to stab it with cold iron, banish it to the dream realm, or bring it back to life. Master Nassa apparently knows a spell that was used on a previous fae ghost to revive her." Serge explained.

Anja wrote:You felt your Cabalmate's unease melt away and her dreams shifted into a pleasant forest picnic and she settled down, her breath got deeper and more uneven and by the time you where done with your spell she seamed to be resting comfortably and sleeping deeply and soundly.

"That should do it", Serge said as he felt the storm in Bee's mind fade away. "That should last a good while. She'll sleep peacefully for now."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:26 am

[Chief's Office]

His brows furrowed as he watched, trying to fit together what he was hearing into what he knew.

"What you want to do is bring the immaterial into the Kingdom, but without it loosing it's ability to create perfectly."
Jeffry said.
"So you need to skip several Sepiroth in the creation process, and then you have raw creation...perfectly formed."
He added and you felt something, like crystals forming inside of your closed fist.
"And there you do."
He said as he created about three dreams of Tass from your your personal Quintessence, about the same amount of Tass he had handed you in the form of lava rock Tass.

[Infirmary]

Its a fae ghost. So our options are to stab it with cold iron, banish it to the dream realm, or bring it back to life. Master Nassa apparently knows a spell that was used on a previous fae ghost to revive her." Serge explained.

"A fae ghost...that is interesting."
Richard said and he raised an eyebrow.
"That sounds like a rather powerful spell indeed that might cause allot of Paradox, perhaps killing this threat would be a better option?"
The Akashic asked.

"That should do it", Serge said as he felt the storm in Bee's mind fade away. "That should last a good while. She'll sleep peacefully for now."

"Thank you, she really need it."
Your Cabalmate said with a smile.
"Hopefully she will be feeling better when she wakes up again."

Colin nodded, "Crystal clear. It's not a question that will be approached directly or bluntly. And there are many... less delicate questions to be asked first, pertaining to the construction of an artificial phylactery, and related topics, before the one question that might open old wounds could be broached. If it can bring her apprentice's Avatar back to an aware state, though - to where it can incarnate... well, in any case, there's a lot of theoretical and practical groundwork and speculation to go over... And right now, she's busy trying to see, among other things, if it's possible to replicate one of Julius de Medici's miracles."

"If there are some way to give the Avatar of Cita's youngest apprentice a chance, then I am sure she would want to hear your idea Mr Wainwright just be sure you are delicate about it, there are things that are rather hard to talk about."
Jeffry said with a sigh.
"So I will not tell you not to talk with her about this but just be kind when you do, remember that while Master Telar is a Master of the Art and quite powerful she is also a human being, she have emotions, be considerate of them."

[Casa Wainwright]

He nodded, "Hopefully, his next incarnation will be... less troublesome. I don't expect as much, but you never know..."

"Most widderslainte are not like Miss Alexander or Kyle dad, most of them are little Nephandi from the start, but even so I hope Gabriel gets reborn and that he don't get caught by the Traditions."
Anna said softly.

He smiled wryly, "Greeks use more sheep's milk, I believe. Or goat's milk. Mongols use horse milk. Really, you can get milk from any mammal, though I suppose you'd be saying farewell to your hands if you tried to milk a cat."

"Hum...well that makes sense other mammals do have milk as well but no I do not think I would want to milk a cat, not unless I want to be lacerated."
Your apprentice said with a giggle.

He smiled wryly, back to the kitchen, "Sweetie, could you turn over the pine nuts in the oven?"

"Yeah sure."
Anna said as she headed to the oven to do so.

"That is pretty cool. Would it work to hand Master Adimari a pumpkin or something and she will stop talking? Not that I need her to stop talking but it would be an interesting experiment."
Anna asked.
"Like an on and off switch."

"I can make Tass dad."
Your daughter said as she finished up with the oven and returned to cutting vegetables for the salad.

Anna just nodded at that and continued with her tasks.

"If you attend my lessons, you will find some of them out. In order to avoid offending others, of course."

"I would love to attend your classes Mr Roth Hicks."
The young Orphan said with a big smile.

"You know I will do my best, just help keep everyone safe here for us." He gave them all a quick bow, and then hurried off to find those left on his list: Ms Dallas, Master Haagan, Mr Rush, Cita, his sora and Mr Darehill.

"Bye Mr Roth Hicks."
Anna and Yu Die said and they waved to you as you left.

The first person from your list that you found was Master Haagen he was on his way up to his room while placing potion bottles he had just created into various pockets. The Alchemist nodded to you.
"Mr Roth Hicks."
He said in greeting.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:56 am

Anja wrote:"If there are some way to give the Avatar of Cita's youngest apprentice a chance, then I am sure she would want to hear your idea Mr Wainwright just be sure you are delicate about it, there are things that are rather hard to talk about."
Jeffry said with a sigh.
"So I will not tell you not to talk with her about this but just be kind when you do, remember that while Master Telar is a Master of the Art and quite powerful she is also a human being, she have emotions, be considerate of them."
Colin nodded, "She's the best the Traditions have in her field, so acknowledged by the second best - before I run the risk of upsetting her, I will make bloody sure it won't be needlessly. I'll make sure every 't' is crossed and i is dotted."

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Most widderslainte are not like Miss Alexander or Kyle dad, most of them are little Nephandi from the start, but even so I hope Gabriel gets reborn and that he don't get caught by the Traditions."
Anna said softly.
He frowned, "The way my luck is going, he'll be the one getting control of the bloody battlecruiser, twenty years... well... we'll see."

Anja wrote:"That is pretty cool. Would it work to hand Master Adimari a pumpkin or something and she will stop talking? Not that I need her to stop talking but it would be an interesting experiment."
Anna asked.
"Like an on and off switch."
He chuckled, "For that matter, Lady Crexia is also Italian. Well, Roman; she was born some time before Italy was even a thing..."

S7trif3 wrote:"If you attend my lessons, you will find some of them out. In order to avoid offending others, of course."
Anja wrote:"I would love to attend your classes Mr Roth Hicks."
The young Orphan said with a big smile.
He smiled wryly, "That'd be an interesting day, when Anna and I both enroll in your class at the university."

S7trif3 wrote:"I can probably draw some of it out, as I would a node, and store some of it if you allow me." Then he tilted his head. "You can make the shield spell but not make tass?"
Anja wrote:"I can make Tass dad."
Your daughter said as she finished up with the oven and returned to cutting vegetables for the salad.
He sighed softly, "The shield I can throw up is a simple, crude thing, an Initiate-level affair; making Tass is a Disciple-rank spell, as far as I understand. And now you see why Anna makes so much better wards than I do. And Sweetie, I don't think Adley will be comfortable using your Tass."
He shook his head and handed the ring over once again, "Take what you need - as I said, there're some thirty drams in there, so it's not going to run dry. It was a grand gift, even when it was made; I don't know if there are many who could replicate it today."

S7trif3 wrote:"You know I will do my best, just help keep everyone safe here for us." He gave them all a quick bow, and then hurried off to find those left on his list: Ms Dallas, Master Haagan, Mr Rush, Cita, his sora and Mr Darehill.
Anja wrote:"Bye Mr Roth Hicks."
Anna and Yu Die said and they waved to you as you left.
He nodded, "Of course. I'll give your regards to Master Steelhaven?"

((OOC: The quip about silencing Italians SHOULD have said "what Master Adimari said"... Not sure how the name got omitted. Did she suddenly develop an Arcane? Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:47 am

Colin nodded, "She's the best the Traditions have in her field, so acknowledged by the second best - before I run the risk of upsetting her, I will make bloody sure it won't be needlessly. I'll make sure every 't' is crossed and i is dotted."

"Good, I do not want to see Cita needlessly upset and yes she is the best at what she do."
Jeffry said protectively.
"We are lucky she is willing to aid us so much."

[Casa Wainwright]

He frowned, "The way my luck is going, he'll be the one getting control of the bloody battlecruiser, twenty years... well... we'll see."

"Battlecruiser?"
Anna asked and she looked rather confused.
"You think my old Mentor will be on one when he is reborn, have you seen this in the future?"
She asked hopefully.

He chuckled, "For that matter, Lady Crexia is also Italian. Well, Roman; she was born some time before Italy was even a thing..."

"Yeah but she is a lich so it it might not work. I can try to hand Adeptus Riez a melon though...or is he Spanish? I always forget."
The young Orphan mushed.
"Do you know dad if he is Italian or Spanish?"

He smiled wryly, "That'd be an interesting day, when Anna and I both enroll in your class at the university."

"That would be so cool dad."
Your apprentice said with a grin.

He sighed softly, "The shield I can throw up is a simple, crude thing, an Initiate-level affair; making Tass is a Disciple-rank spell, as far as I understand. And now you see why Anna makes so much better wards than I do. And Sweetie, I don't think Adley will be comfortable using your Tass."

"It would not be my Tass dad, not unless I made it from what is in my own Avatar, if I drew from a Node or anything else it would just be crystallized from that though I guess a bit of my own Resonance would tag along, Resonance do that, it is very needy and just clings at stuff."
The young mage explained and she grinned proudly.
"And I do make very good wards."

(OOC: A bit of Arcane on her old age, it can happen to the best of us. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:50 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Battlecruiser?"
Anna asked and she looked rather confused.
"You think my old Mentor will be on one when he is reborn, have you seen this in the future?"
She asked hopefully.
Colin shrugged, "I've had a future visit to a battlecruiser. Might happen as it did, might not... but in that future, it was... someone dear and close to me, someone presently quite alive, who had in the interim died and reincarnated, and become the Handler of a polyp."

Anja wrote:"Yeah but she is a lich so it it might not work. I can try to hand Adeptus Riez a melon though...or is he Spanish? I always forget."
The young Orphan mushed.
"Do you know dad if he is Italian or Spanish?"
He thought for a moment, then grinned, "Give him the melon, that should answer your question."

Anja wrote:"It would not be my Tass dad, not unless I made it from what is in my own Avatar, if I drew from a Node or anything else it would just be crystallized from that though I guess a bit of my own Resonance would tag along, Resonance do that, it is very needy and just clings at stuff."
The young mage explained and she grinned proudly.
"And I do make very good wards."
He nodded, "Alright, then, we can try that later, let me see how good it is. Unless Adley wants some right away, just in case."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next