Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

5 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 Empty The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:38 pm

(OOC: Colin is in the common room talking with Helena, Serge is also in the common room speaking with Mr Ameli and his manservant, Nicole are in George's room discussing the time issues, Adley are in the infirmary after helping Thomas and Cava, Tane is in Alessa's car heading towards Steelhaven. The time is 11:30 in the evening. Happy gaming all.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:53 pm

[Third Floor]

Anja's Post:

'I'll tell you more when I come down to yours at Christmas. But find out where and when this van was around and text me; I need to run a check. Hmm... also, there was no reports of 'nappings in Prov[idence], was there?'

[Steelhaven's Apartment]

Anja's Post:

'Won't get a full report 'till the clean-up team have finished, sir. That place might be a fallback position for the enemy, which means we'll have to hold it or something to catch stragglers.' Nicole replied, holding her carbine in front of her, trying not to knock anything over.

Anja's Post:

'That someone is trying to kill me in the past? Yeah.' she replied, clearly wanting to hear their thoughts on this first.

[Perhaps we should also start timestamping at the top like we do with location?]

[Happy to stall the SH scene to let others check in]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:36 pm

[Third Floor]

'I'll tell you more when I come down to yours at Christmas. But find out where and when this van was around and text me; I need to run a check. Hmm... also, there was no reports of 'nappings in Prov[idence], was there?'

"Ok very well we will talk then."
Your uncle said.
"No not that I know of, is there something that I should be aware of that might be going on?"
He asked sounding concerned.

[Master Steelhaven's Apartment]

'Won't get a full report 'till the clean-up team have finished, sir. That place might be a fallback position for the enemy, which means we'll have to hold it or something to catch stragglers.' Nicole replied, holding her carbine in front of her, trying not to knock anything over.

"That is understandable. I heard about that altar that was located there, it is important that the Nephandi are not given a chance to try to escape through the portal it opens or call for reinforcements, hopefully the thing can be moved to a location that are easier to defend."
George agreed with a nod.

'That someone is trying to kill me in the past? Yeah.' she replied, clearly wanting to hear their thoughts on this first.

"Yes that is correct, so far the idea have been to send Master Nassa and Master O'Connor back to intercept the assassin and keep you and Mr Roth Hicks safe in the past and also send your current minds back to your bodies back then."
The old Hermetic said.
"What are your thought on this plan Miss Bouchard?"

(OOC: Yes that might be a good idea.)

(OOC 2: We can keep the scene running until someone else need to get involved if it is not done by then we can put it on pause until the others get there.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:57 pm

[Third Floor, 11:30]

Anja's Post:

A moment's hesitation, as though she was considering what to or not to tell. 'That van's been in Boston too. I need to work out whether it was one base or two they were working out of.'

[Steelhaven's Apartment, 11:30]

Anja's Post:

'It's in a room with only one exit in an abandoned building, sir. As long as a guard is mounted, don't see anybody slipping through...' rubbing her temple with her free hand, looking by this point almost ready to fall asleep.

[Which has been reached; for her answer makes no sense otherwise.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:41 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:Helena stopped her conversation with the archmaga as first Vanja and then Colin came over she turned to the Orphan.
"Can I help you Mr Wainwright?"
She asked with another scowl in the Kiasyd's direction.
Colin gave a quick bow, "Ma'am, sorry to disturb, I just wondered if you had any news on your Pater's return schedule - I'm given to understand they've breached the lab, but that was a little while ago."

((OOC: Had to work today, to finish up some urgent work for a client who couldn't order the prints before the vacation started. Which, considering it's local funeral parlor ordering hymn sheets for a couple of funerals, is quite fair... I'm more irritated at the gym who assumed we could print up 1500 business cards for their staff in the middle of summer, under the current circumstances... Neutral Also, a bit of slack-ass fatigue following. Whoop de doo... ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:53 pm

[Infirmary]

"I am okey, I mean at first all I felt was a bit out of it and I got a headache and then I fainted, later my head hurt a bit but it was not traumatic levels of hurting, and yeah the thing about my spine and brain was a bit scary to hear but it is fine now right so yeah...I am ok I am just a bit tired." Thomas assured you. I do feel better the headache is gone I just feel drained you know, I need to sleep is all so no need to apologize about that." The kid nodded. "Yeah I hope you are able to take the bastard down."

"Good, let's see if we can get you situated then."

Amadeus nodded.
"Let us ask your sister then if moving the kid to my room would be acceptable, if not then we will bring a bed down into the basement and let him rest there."
The Verbena replied.

"Yes, sir."

"It is probably better to contact your sister since your teacher left her in charge of security until he return and we would not want to risk disturbing Jeffry at a crucial moment."
Amadeus commented.

"That is probably wise..." he agreed, then dialled up his sora's number.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:11 pm

[Third Floor, 11:30]

A moment's hesitation, as though she was considering what to or not to tell. 'That van's been in Boston too. I need to work out whether it was one base or two they were working out of.'

"Hum...well I have a hacker friend I could call if you need any help, other than that I am not sure what I can do to help other than say be careful Nick."
Your uncle replied.

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms 11:30]

'It's in a room with only one exit in an abandoned building, sir. As long as a guard is mounted, don't see anybody slipping through...' rubbing her temple with her free hand, looking by this point almost ready to fall asleep.

"Why don't you take a seat Miss Bouchard you look about ready to fall asleep on your feet, at least put your feet up for a moment."
George said indicating a free chair.
"Are you sure you would not care for a cup of tea and a snack child?"

[Common Room]

Colin gave a quick bow, "Ma'am, sorry to disturb, I just wondered if you had any news on your Pater's return schedule - I'm given to understand they've breached the lab, but that was a little while ago."

Helena nodded at that.
"I have been told that my Pater are overseeing clean up crews to sweep the rest of the building, movement of a few prisoners and moving the altar they found to a safer location, I doubt he will be long. I do not have an exact time but perhaps fifteen minutes."
The young ice maga informed you.

[Infirmary]

"Good, let's see if we can get you situated then."

Thomas nodded at that.
"Okey..."
He muttered sounding a bit tired.

"Yes, sir."

"It is probably best if you are the one to take this up with Miss Mar Mr Roth Hicks she is after all your sister."
Amadeus commented.

"That is probably wise..." he agreed, then dialled up his sora's number.

Helena picked up the call.
"Yes baby brother it is I, what can I do for you?"
She asked, from the chatter around her she was in the common room.

(OOC: Sorry you had to work during your vacation Warp. But yeah I have been a bit slow today myself.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:07 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"I do actually."
The Kiasyd saidd with a bit of amusement in his voice and Mr Cromwell smiled up at the vampire.
"Master is nice."
He declared and Mr Ameli patted the goblin on the head.

"I agree. Your Master is a pretty cool dude." Serge said with a chuckle. He glanced back at Mr. Ameli, "I hope the other mages here aren't giving you too much trouble."

(OOC: I'm cool to enter the Steelhaven scene. Just need something to let Serge know that Nicole is back.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:26 pm

[Common Room]

"I agree. Your Master is a pretty cool dude." Serge said with a chuckle. He glanced back at Mr. Ameli, "I hope the other mages here aren't giving you too much trouble."

"Master give Cromwell nom noms."
The goblin declared. Mr Ameli inclined his head slightly.
"I thank you for your praise Mr Yager, and I assure you I have been met with nothing but perfect hospitality."
The vampire said though some of the scowls he got indicated that not everyone wanted to give him that perfect hospitality.

Helena turned from her conversation with Colin for a moment and said.
"Ah yes Mr Yager you where helping my brother out with his project where you not?"
The Flambeau did not want to give to many details in a crowded room and with a vampire present.
"I should inform you and Mr Wainwright as well that Miss Bouchard have returned to Steelhaven Hall."

(OOC: There you go fixed. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:29 pm

[Third Floor, 11.30]

Anja's Post:

'Try to remember, Mike; when you heard folk were going missing, were they just in Boston-ways or Rhode Island too? For if they've been working in like Prov or Warwick, it means like they're another group which needs to be hit.'

[Steelhaven's Apartment, 11.30]

Anja's Post:

'If I sit, I ain't getting up any time soon...' the Etherite replied, shaking her head.

[Can't speak for Norway, but here in the UK there's sort of a 'you'd be glad of the work' mentality for that kind of thing right now. Plus, gyms are open in Norway now?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:54 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:Helena nodded at that.
"I have been told that my Pater are overseeing clean up crews to sweep the rest of the building, movement of a few prisoners and moving the altar they found to a safer location, I doubt he will be long. I do not have an exact time but perhaps fifteen minutes."
The young ice maga informed you.
Jeremy wrote:He glanced back at Mr. Ameli, "I hope the other mages here aren't giving you too much trouble."
Anja wrote:Helena turned from her conversation with Colin for a moment and said.
"Ah yes Mr Yager you where helping my brother out with his project where you not?"
The Flambeau did not want to give to many details in a crowded room and with a vampire present.
"I should inform you and Mr Wainwright as well that Miss Bouchard have returned to Steelhaven Hall."
He nodded, "Very well... If he wants me to head out to confront the Exemplar immediately, I will be assisting Master Steelhaven with the ritual to save your brother and Miss Bouchard ."
He turned to Crexia, "I asked our young Cultist of Mercury to assist with this, too, and the Deacon Primus may extend a formal request for your assistance, as well, unless you wish to volunteer to aid us. We're sending people back in time to thwart the Fallen Chronomancer, and Wrinkle himself has gifted us allowances to offset any Paradox from this working. If you'd excuse me, Miladies?"
He gave Aldis another small bow, "And you, Mr. Ameli?"

((OOC: It's a bit fuzzy - on one level, I'm glad there's work coming in to the company; it was pretty dried up for a while, since much of my work is tickets, event posters, brochures and booklets for various kinds of gatherings - but my job would not have pressured me to come in to work for it. The funeral parlor had let me know a week in advance that they'd have funerals, but they just didn't have the print files yet (chosen hymns, that sort of thing), so they asked nicely if I could come in and do it despite vacation. The gym... they're a little more of the needy client type, and I'm honestly not sure if gyms are open yet. They just ordered a pack of business cards for each of 10 employees out of the blue, after my vacation started, and for some reason thought it was urgent. Bugger if I know why it was urgent, but I rightly don't care... There was a suggestion to split it up over multiple days, but that's just absurd, as stacking and cutting ten stacks of sheets takes relatively little more time than stacking and cutting five stacks... Razz Anyway, they got their cards, and now I have no reason to head back for a few weeks, so I obviously won't see any further e-mails. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:41 am

[Infirmary]

"Yes baby brother it is I, what can I do for you?"
She asked, from the chatter around her she was in the common room.

He smiled a little at her address then said, "I need to request a permission from you. Are you busy?
"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:17 am

[Third Floor, 11.30]

'Try to remember, Mike; when you heard folk were going missing, were they just in Boston-ways or Rhode Island too? For if they've been working in like Prov or Warwick, it means like they're another group which needs to be hit.'

"No, I think it was mostly within Boston and surrounding areas that I heard about but it could have been others that I never learned about you know Nick."
Your uncle replied.

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms 11:30]

'If I sit, I ain't getting up any time soon...' the Etherite replied, shaking her head.

"I see, that tired ehm...I can try to arrange for rest in a time bubble if you wish our time mages are getting worn out as well but if need be I can see what I can do Miss Bouchard."

[Infirmary]

He smiled a little at her address then said, "I need to request a permission from you. Are you busy?

"I am always busy baby brother but that do not mean I do not have the time to listen to you, what is it that you need to ask permission for?"
Helena asked

[Common Room]

He nodded, "Very well... If he wants me to head out to confront the Exemplar immediately, I will be assisting Master Steelhaven with the ritual to save your brother and Miss Bouchard ."

Helena hesitated then she lowered her voice and glanced around to see if anyone was overhearing her.
"I can call my Pater and ask, we have the gas now and can move out in force however it would be better if we can get the necklace from the Exemplar without having to use violence, but that would be very dangerous."
She replied.

He turned to Crexia, "I asked our young Cultist of Mercury to assist with this, too, and the Deacon Primus may extend a formal request for your assistance, as well, unless you wish to volunteer to aid us. We're sending people back in time to thwart the Fallen Chronomancer, and Wrinkle himself has gifted us allowances to offset any Paradox from this working. If you'd excuse me, Miladies?"
He gave Aldis another small bow, "And you, Mr. Ameli?"

"Ah yes she will be most useful for such a working."
Crexia said and she glanced over at Vanja.
"I will ask Master Steelhaven if he need help with the working, Time magick is one of my specialties after all, I am sure we will be able to deal with this Fallen Chronomancer."
She said with a nod.
"Off course Mr Wainwright."
Mr Ameli nodded as well.
"Off course Mr Wainwright please do not allow me to keep you."
At this point Helena got a phone call so she excused herself to take it after she said.
"I will contact my Pather to see what he want you to do Mr Wainwright, but yes my brother is calling I have to take this."

(OOC: The gyms are open again now yes, there are some restrictions and such but they are open.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:16 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:Helena hesitated then she lowered her voice and glanced around to see if anyone was overhearing her.
"I can call my Pater and ask, we have the gas now and can move out in force however it would be better if we can get the necklace from the Exemplar without having to use violence, but that would be very dangerous."
She replied.
He nodded, "I'd rather not go without the gas... It will be able to disable him without any lasting injury, but I'm going to need to face him first, try to convince him peacefully or get him into position for the gas strike..."

Anja wrote:"Ah yes she will be most useful for such a working."
Crexia said and she glanced over at Vanja.
"I will ask Master Steelhaven if he need help with the working, Time magick is one of my specialties after all, I am sure we will be able to deal with this Fallen Chronomancer."
She said with a nod.
"Off course Mr Wainwright."
Mr Ameli nodded as well.
"Off course Mr Wainwright please do not allow me to keep you."
At this point Helena got a phone call so she excused herself to take it after she said.
"I will contact my Pather to see what he want you to do Mr Wainwright, but yes my brother is calling I have to take this."
He nodded, "With a little luck, we should be done on this side of the temporal passage around the time Chief Morgan is ready to send me off, anyway... Right, I'll see your brother shortly, then."

He glanced at Serge, nodded simply, and headed up to George's apartment again.

((OOC: It's not as though I would really know or care about when gyms open. I take my interval training seriously; first interval between training sessions should be coming up on 20 years or so sometime around now... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:29 pm

[Common Room]

He nodded, "I'd rather not go without the gas... It will be able to disable him without any lasting injury, but I'm going to need to face him first, try to convince him peacefully or get him into position for the gas strike..."

Helena nodded at that.
"Very well I will let my Pater know, also Mr Wainwright have you drunk that vaccine against the gas that Master Haagen created so that you yourself are protected in case we do need to use it?"
The young Flambeau asked.
"But yes I would prefer not to hurt the man...ehm...spirit ehm...well you know, but if we have to in order to stop the Nephandi we will!"

He nodded, "With a little luck, we should be done on this side of the temporal passage around the time Chief Morgan is ready to send me off, anyway... Right, I'll see your brother shortly, then."

"Very well Mr Wainwright."
Helena said with a nod before she focused on her phone call.

He glanced at Serge, nodded simply, and headed up to George's apartment again.

You got back to George's apartment. You knock on the door and the elderly mage opened his door with a smile. You noticed that Adley and Amadeus was still not back but Nicole had arrived.
"Ah Mr Wainwright, please do come in, would you like another cup of tea?"
George asked as he let you into his apartment.

(OOC: I don't use gyms either. I do try to get a bit of yoga done at home, well the warm up to yoga that the West like to call yoga anyway, and bellydancing as well but I should do it more frequently.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:12 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"Master give Cromwell nom noms."
The goblin declared. Mr Ameli inclined his head slightly.
"I thank you for your praise Mr Yager, and I assure you I have been met with nothing but perfect hospitality."
The vampire said though some of the scowls he got indicated that not everyone wanted to give him that perfect hospitality.

Helena turned from her conversation with Colin for a moment and said.
Colin wrote:He glanced at Serge, nodded simply, and headed up to George's apartment again.

"Oooh, Nicky B's back?" Serge said with a tone of interest. He turned to Mr. Ameli and said, "Looks like that cuts our fun little meeting short. I should probably head back up myself. Still more work to be done. I hope the rest of your night goes well."

After that he would listen to the vampire's reply and then follow his cabal leader up to Master Steelhaven's room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:23 pm

[Common Room]

"Oooh, Nicky B's back?" Serge said with a tone of interest. He turned to Mr. Ameli and said, "Looks like that cuts our fun little meeting short. I should probably head back up myself. Still more work to be done. I hope the rest of your night goes well."

"Certainly do not let me keep you Mr Yager."
The Kyasid said politely.
"It have been an absolute delight to make your acquiescence, be well child and I do hope to have the honor again, a good night to you as well."
He said and he added a polite.

Mr Cromwell waved his hand at you and grinned.
"Bye bye."
He said.

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms]

After that he would listen to the vampire's reply and then follow his cabal leader up to Master Steelhaven's room.

Serge was also let back into George's rooms the old mage commented.
"Ah good to see you again child, perhaps you would like another cinnamon roll and a glass of lemonade?"
The old Hermetic offered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:39 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:Helena nodded at that.
"Very well I will let my Pater know, also Mr Wainwright have you drunk that vaccine against the gas that Master Haagen created so that you yourself are protected in case we do need to use it?"
The young Flambeau asked.
"But yes I would prefer not to hurt the man...ehm...spirit ehm...well you know, but if we have to in order to stop the Nephandi we will!"
Colin made a quick, disgusted grimace, "I have. And I expect we will... and the Exemplar might get himself hit by it again, to show us it works, but that's in the future..."

Anja wrote:You got back to George's apartment. You knock on the door and the elderly mage opened his door with a smile. You noticed that Adley and Amadeus was still not back but Nicole had arrived.
"Ah Mr Wainwright, please do come in, would you like another cup of tea?"
George asked as he let you into his apartment.
Jeremy wrote:After that he would listen to the vampire's reply and then follow his cabal leader up to Master Steelhaven's room.
Anja wrote:Serge was also let back into George's rooms the old mage commented.
"Ah good to see you again child, perhaps you would like another cinnamon roll and a glass of lemonade?"
He nodded, "Another cup would be good now, yes, thank you. Lady Crexia and a young lady from the Cult of Mercury will also be coming up shortly; this is one of those cases where we really do have quite a few individuals highly capable of working in concert on such a ritual."

He turned to Nicole, "Miss Bouchard, everything went well? Secured the gas, any intel from the lab, and the accursed altar? Oh, and Jace's clones?"

((OOC: Pretty sure Aldis meant "make your acquaintance", not "acquiescence" - though considering it's getting to meet Serge, that slip could make it a lot funnier and more unsettling. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:47 pm

[Common Room]

Colin made a quick, disgusted grimace, "I have. And I expect we will... and the Exemplar might get himself hit by it again, to show us it works, but that's in the future..."

"That...must have been painful...ehm...will be painful, I am not so sure you can separate a Exemplar from the rest of his form but even so, that gas do something to him, something not good."
Helena said with a frown.
"Well what have to be done have to be done I guess."

He nodded, "Another cup would be good now, yes, thank you. Lady Crexia and a young lady from the Cult of Mercury will also be coming up shortly; this is one of those cases where we really do have quite a few individuals highly capable of working in concert on such a ritual."

"Indeed we are quite blessed in that regard."
George said as he filled a cup of tea for Colin and handed it to the Orphan before he went to answer another knock on the door and let Serge in.
"Hopefully it will all go smoothly."

(OOC: Yes, that is what I meant, the auto correct strikes again.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:30 pm

[Third Floor, 11.30]

Anja's Post:

A relieved sigh to this. 'Cool. Find me the time/place where that blue van was spotted, text it to me.'

[Steelhaven's Apartment 11.30]

Anja's Post:

'Might have to take you up on that...'

Anja's Post:

The pair will find Nicole in the main room, looking like some form of paramilitary; scuffed-up leather boots, grey cargo trousers with bulging pockets, camo field jacket minus the right sleeve, webbing around the waist like a belt, worn backpack and clutching her carbine with what appeared to be a torch taped to it. With the extras often forgotten by combat artists; sweat, blood, dust and smoke. If they look clearly, she seemingly had lost a decent amount of her shoulder tattoo missing and her forearm had a serious dent in it.

Colin's Post:

'Nobody died and we secured the objectives. But won't know for sure the success rating 'till everyone pulls out.' the Etherite replied, in a rather flat, tired voice.

[Might be planning a 'recruitment drive', may be hawking new products and/or might have a new name. Plus, a gym with 10 *employees* are one of the expensive ones - normally, most folks are freelancers.]

[I use my home gym. I don't have a *lot* of kit, but I have enough. Which paid off well this year so far, as now the kit is say 3x the price. Plus, the only gym within 'reasonable distance' is waay too pricey.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:14 pm

[Third Floor 11:30]

"I will contact my friend and ask what he can do and send you a message if he find something Nick."
Your uncle.

[Master Steelhaven Rooms 11:30]

"Then I will create such a bubble when the final plans have been decided on. You will want to bring some water and food into the bubble Miss Bouchard but I will take care of that."
George replied with a warm smile.

The Primus nodded at what Nicole told Colin.
"Yes hopefully the others will be back soon Miss Bouchard."
The old Hermetic replied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:01 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"Certainly do not let me keep you Mr Yager."
The Kyasid said politely.
"It have been an absolute delight to make your acquiescence, be well child and I do hope to have the honor again, a good night to you as well."
He said and he added a polite.

Mr Cromwell waved his hand at you and grinned.
"Bye bye."
He said.

"A pleasure to have met you as well. We'll meet again. I'm sure of it." Serge said with a smile and wave of farewell to the vampire and his goblin servant.

Anja wrote:Serge was also let back into George's rooms the old mage commented.

"Of course!" Serge said with a smile, in a much better mood than before after his brief talk with the kisayd.

Nicole wrote:The pair will find Nicole in the main room, looking like some form of paramilitary; scuffed-up leather boots, grey cargo trousers with bulging pockets, camo field jacket minus the right sleeve, webbing around the waist like a belt, worn backpack and clutching her carbine with what appeared to be a torch taped to it. With the extras often forgotten by combat artists; sweat, blood, dust and smoke. If they look clearly, she seemingly had lost a decent amount of her shoulder tattoo missing and her forearm had a serious dent in it.

"You look like you've just come out of a zombie apocalypse." Serge mused, as he saw his cabal mate. He noticed the discrepancies in both her arms, arms that he had gotten much too familiar with in the previous months. "And it looks like a couple things have taken a bite out of you as well. How're you holding up?" he asked, always concerned for the well being of his friends.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:49 pm

[Infirmary]

I am always busy baby brother but that do not mean I do not have the time to listen to you, what is it that you need to ask permission for?" Helena asked

"Can you meet me on the 2nd floor? My phone may not be secure. Thanks." With that, and assuming she said yes, he wrote up his query and headed down to meet her halfway, with a short "I'll be right back."

// kicks my internet

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:28 pm

[Common Room]

"A pleasure to have met you as well. We'll meet again. I'm sure of it." Serge said with a smile and wave of farewell to the vampire and his goblin servant.

"I am sure we will Mr Yager."
The vampire said.
"I will look forward to it."
He added as you left.

"Of course!" Serge said with a smile, in a much better mood than before after his brief talk with the kisayd.

Master Steelhaven smiled he went to his kitchen and put to large cinnamon rolls on a plate and filled a glass of lemonade ad returned with the refreshments and handed them to the young Cultist.
"Here you go child."
He said kindly.

[Infirmary]

Can you meet me on the 2nd floor? My phone may not be secure. Thanks." With that, and assuming she said yes, he wrote up his query and headed down to meet her halfway, with a short "I'll be right back."

"Certainly I will head that way now baby brother."
Helena said. After you had ended the cal you told the others in the infirmary you would be right back and then headed down to the second floor where you met Helena, the other war mage looked a little tired but she gave you a nod of her head.
"What did you need to talk with me about brother?"

(OOC: D&D game today, we finished a sub quest of sorts, our party had adopted a Revenant, helping him get revenge but now with the deed done he died which made my young Warlock with abandonment issues very sad, it is what he do, he adopts strange beings he finds in dungeons and imprint on them very, very quickly.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:00 am

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"That...must have been painful...ehm...will be painful, I am not so sure you can separate a Exemplar from the rest of his form but even so, that gas do something to him, something not good."
Helena said with a frown.
"Well what have to be done have to be done I guess."
Colin nodded, "Hopefully, I can get the item, and return it undamaged and cleaned in short order... Wouldn't do to let him have justification for a worse grudge than necessary."

Anja wrote:"Indeed we are quite blessed in that regard."
George said as he filled a cup of tea for Colin and handed it to the Orphan before he went to answer another knock on the door and let Serge in.
"Hopefully it will all go smoothly."
He smiled and took the cup, and sat down to take a small sip.

Nicole wrote:The pair will find Nicole in the main room, looking like some form of paramilitary; scuffed-up leather boots, grey cargo trousers with bulging pockets, camo field jacket minus the right sleeve, webbing around the waist like a belt, worn backpack and clutching her carbine with what appeared to be a torch taped to it. With the extras often forgotten by combat artists; sweat, blood, dust and smoke. If they look clearly, she seemingly had lost a decent amount of her shoulder tattoo missing and her forearm had a serious dent in it.
Jeremy wrote:"You look like you've just come out of a zombie apocalypse." Serge mused, as he saw his cabal mate. He noticed the discrepancies in both her arms, arms that he had gotten much too familiar with in the previous months. "And it looks like a couple things have taken a bite out of you as well. How're you holding up?" he asked, always concerned for the well being of his friends.
He looked into the teacup, then glanced over at Nicole, replying dryly, "Rough night, yes, but the zombie apocalypse isn't until the summer of 2017..."
He frowned, voice softening a little, "Joking aside, are you alright?"

Nicole wrote:'Nobody died and we secured the objectives. But won't know for sure the success rating 'till everyone pulls out.' the Etherite replied, in a rather flat, tired voice.
He nodded, "Good... Good, that takes care of a good deal of my worries. I might not be able to help with your little temporal rescue mission - the Chief might want to send me ahead to confront the Exemplar while your team is more or less sent back twelve years. But at least we seem to be getting loose ends sorted out in relatively short order before hitting the Labyrinth, even if we're all in dire need of more rest."

((OOC: Yeah, it's a pretty large gym, I believe - I think all ten of those employees are PTs, too. I don't know if they have a separate financial officer and receptionist, and all that jazz, though, so there might be some administrative roles among those ten, too.)

((OOC: Javin and Serge would so get along, except Serge would be very worried by Javin's very Nephandi-like pact...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next