Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49

5 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:57 am

[Infirmary 1 20]

Anja wrote:You got up the stairs to the infirmary, you saw wounded all over the floor on blankets, most of them was unconcious or just stearing into nothing, though a few was moaning or crying. Bee and Kira was still in their beds sleeping, all the other beds was filled up as well. A tired looking Richard and Miss White was running between the wounded tending to them, clearly overworked, none of them noticed Serge arriving in the over filled infirmary. A young, you was not sure if they where a woman or a man, a small person with wild, dark brown hair and dressed in distressed jeans, a faded band tshirt and fishnet gloves looked up from the woman she was tending to though and she glanced at Serge but she did not say anything, everyone just looked tired.

Serge grimaced as he saw the state of the infirmary though he quickly wiped the negative look off of his face. The last thing the patients needed was to see more sad people while they were already sad themselves. He waved at the small person with fishnet gloves and gave them a friendly smile as he made his way over to his cabalmate.

He made his way to Richard and did his best not to disrupt him as he worked as he got his attention. "Hey Dr. Lee. I know you don't really have a minute to spare but I have a message from Ms. Mar."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:11 am

[Infirmary 1 20]

Serge grimaced as he saw the state of the infirmary though he quickly wiped the negative look off of his face. The last thing the patients needed was to see more sad people while they were already sad themselves. He waved at the small person with fishnet gloves and gave them a friendly smile as he made his way over to his cabalmate.

The small person sitting watch over their friend looked at you and returned the wave then they returned their attention to the sleeping woman on the floor.

He made his way to Richard and did his best not to disrupt him as he worked as he got his attention. "Hey Dr. Lee. I know you don't really have a minute to spare but I have a message from Ms. Mar."

Richard finished checking up on an unconcious patient then he looked up at you and stood.
"Very well, what di Miss Mar have to say?"
He asked as he directed you a bit away from the wounded pepole on the floor so talking would not disturb their rest.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:43 am

[Nicole's Apartment, 1.15]

Anja's Post:

'As long as don't count "suck it up" as an option...'

[Garage, 1.30]

Adley's Post:

'Well, obviously.' the Etherite replied. Unless Adley had anything else to add, she'll move towards her Victoria to load up and head out...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:37 pm

As long as don't count "suck it up" as an option...'

"We both agree that there have to be changes made to make the political system of USA more fair Nicole, what we do nto agree on are the methods and not where we want to end up in the end, for me for example Communism is just not an option, however I do want a fairer system more similar to European democrasies than what we have in USA today."
Jon replied.

[Garage, 1.30]

'Well, obviously.' the Etherite replied. Unless Adley had anything else to add, she'll move towards her Victoria to load up and head out...

"Miss Bouchard, do you have room for a couple of passangers?"
Antonio asked, he was standing there with Fran, who looked like she had been running and disliking it, and Coawa who asked.
"Ehm...should I tag along? I am good at making Qyrl spawn dead...if you need help that is."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:09 pm

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:"I have never much had a need of a butler but if I was to hire a servant I would nto want to forget them, if I just wanted things to happen around my home I would use magick, a human employee I would want to see."
Jeffry replied.
"But yes Paradox was indeed cruel towards your Cabalmate I fear."
The old war mage said with a sigh.
"Cruel mistress indeed."
Colin smiled wryly, "Well, now, a good butler should be the soul of discretion and good at not being noticed when unneeded. He's certainly got that going for him."

Anja wrote:"Well my filius should be able to help in the language department at least Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry replied with a smile.
"The benefit of having a linguist in your Cabal, and if not him then I am sure Mr Riez can make some recomendations."
He nodded, "Well, Greek is certainly on the short list. For Anna's sake."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:27 pm

[Villa 1 30]

Colin smiled wryly, "Well, now, a good butler should be the soul of discretion and good at not being noticed when unneeded. He's certainly got that going for him."

"The discretion I agree with, that is a good quality in a servant, but I would not want someone working for me not being noticed, just being there to serve and otherwise fade into the background like furniture, but I am sure some would like that sort of thing."
Jeffry replied.

He nodded, "Well, Greek is certainly on the short list. For Anna's sake."

The girl is learning Greek then Mr Wainwright? I do seam to recall you mentioning that she did and that her mother was Greek?"
The old Flambeau asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:49 pm

[garage 130]

"Well I am done with my luck work, so I can help out."
The House Thig member chimed in. If you use Forces to bend the view you get from the mirror I can add to that by bending space a bit around it to just make the mirror see more."

"My issue is sticking it onto the mirror itself, actually," he said, tilting his head. "If you can help with that part I think we'll have it."

'Well, obviously.' the Etherite replied.

He gave her a tired look. "Good luck; along with the guests vehicles those are available" he said, and gestured at a couople of the cars that she had commandeered before and then went to collect his team, Anna and Master Nassa along with the vampire who needed a ride.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:29 pm

[garage 130]

"My issue is sticking it onto the mirror itself, actually," he said, tilting his head. "If you can help with that part I think we'll have it."

"Hum...well, I could do it mroe easy and just have it on an app that someone in the car can sit and watch. I can try to place it in the mirror though but we might just have time for one car as everyone seam to be ready to move out."
The Ruby Child replied.

He gave her a tired look. "Good luck; along with the guests vehicles those are available" he said, and gestured at a couople of the cars that she had commandeered before and then went to collect his team, Anna and Master Nassa along with the vampire who needed a ride.

Master Nassa seamed to already have found a car to ride in, you found Anna talking with Mr Amelie though, the vampire giving you a polite bow.
"It seams we are about ready to depart good Sir."
He commented and Mr Crowell chimed in with.
"Do you have nom nom?"

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply I was GMing, poor drow assassin, he had fallen in love with a human woman ad become found of her child, so he choose to not press his luck and hold back to let them get away so the party took him down, perhaps love really was a weakness for him, or at least so his mother would say.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:23 am

[Infirmary 1 20]

Anja wrote:Richard finished checking up on an unconcious patient then he looked up at you and stood.
"Very well, what di Miss Mar have to say?"
He asked as he directed you a bit away from the wounded pepole on the floor so talking would not disturb their rest.

"She wanted to know the status of the infirmary. We're gonna be expecting some more wounded and she wanted to know if they should be sent here or over to westchapel."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:13 am

[garage 130]

"Hum...well, I could do it mroe easy and just have it on an app that someone in the car can sit and watch. I can try to place it in the mirror though but we might just have time for one car as everyone seam to be ready to move out."
The Ruby Child replied.

He grinned. "That's a great idea and way easier."

Master Nassa seamed to already have found a car to ride in, you found Anna talking with Mr Amelie though, the vampire giving you a polite bow.
"It seams we are about ready to depart good Sir."
He commented and Mr Crowell chimed in with.
"Do you have nom nom?"

"Yes, we're just about ready. I figured it would be easiest if you rode with me; there's going to be a bit of explaining perhaps when we get there to the Chief I imagine."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:16 am

[Infirmary 1 20]

"She wanted to know the status of the infirmary. We're gonna be expecting some more wounded and she wanted to know if they should be sent here or over to westchapel."

"Well as you can see we have wounded on blankets on the floor Serge, we are beyond capacity as is. Either Westchapel will need to take some of the patients we already have or they have to take new wounded for both me and Miss White are worked to the bone here and we are out of space."
Richard said with a tired sigh.

[garage 130]

He grinned. "That's a great idea and way easier."

"Ok then I will put the working into my virutal altar space, and you cna help out as I play it back and that will empower the app I already have ready."
The Ruby child said as he pointed around on his tablet.
"Do that work for you Sodalis?"

"Yes, we're just about ready. I figured it would be easiest if you rode with me; there's going to be a bit of explaining perhaps when we get there to the Chief I imagine."

"Very well my good man, which car are we taking?"
The vampire asked glancing around at the cars. Anna looked up at you.
"Am I riding with you as well Mr Roth Hicks?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:51 pm

Anja's Post:

'Don't need to agree the final destination, just the fact the current location is shit...' she replied, shooing the Adept out of the door so she could lock it...

[Garage, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'Well, yeah... but... shouldn't you two be like holding the hospital out in Waltham?' she replied, giving Antonio and Fran a curious look and a frown.

[Was working yesterday, so didn't notice. Fun time had by all; shifted some concrete slabs weighing some 30kg each, performed surgery on a load of rotting palms, trimmed back spiky bushes and shovelled up a ton of that brown stuff you get off conifers.]

[Plus; just remembered - Nick's Victoria is still out in Waltham, and didn't Colin take the Subaru earlier? Hmm, is the Vamp's BMW still in the garage?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Don't need to agree the final destination, just the fact the current location is shit...' she replied, shooing the Adept out of the door so she could lock it...

"True enough and we can agree that something have to be done with the current situation, we might not agree that open war in the streets and rivers of blood are better than what we have, in fact I strongly disagree with that, but we do agree that the system should be changed."
Jon replied.

[Garage, 1.30]

'Well, yeah... but... shouldn't you two be like holding the hospital out in Waltham?' she replied, giving Antonio and Fran a curious look and a frown.

"We have only so many pepole Miss Bouchard, even if we left some behind to guard the hospital allt hat would lead to would be fewer to fight the Labyrinth and nto enough left behind to make a difference. The altar have been secured and wards placed that is all we can do there at the moment."
Antonio replied.

(OOC: Yes Colin have the Subaru. The BMW is still in the garage yes.)

(OOC 2: Sounds like you had your hands full.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:59 pm

[Garage 130]

"Ok then I will put the working into my virutal altar space, and you cna help out as I play it back and that will empower the app I already have ready."
The Ruby child said as he pointed around on his tablet.
"Do that work for you Sodalis?"

"I think I can do that...I've never tried to do anything that way, so let's see how it goes...hm, actually you know what my cabalmate gave me some apps a while ago and I totally forgot. I wonder if they're still on my phone...let me know when you're ready to start."

"Very well my good man, which car are we taking?"
The vampire asked glancing around at the cars. Anna looked up at you.
"Am I riding with you as well Mr Roth Hicks?"
She asked.

"I was thinking mine," he said. Then to Anna, "I think I would prefer it yes, you can help keep an eye on things."

// alright, so if there's no Suburu (forgot Colin had it), there's still a car for Nic's group, Adley has his, and there's the ones the other groups arrived in...should be enough?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:19 pm

[Garage, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'Please tell me at least you brought back the salvage and cars...'

[The classic 'get as much done before winter hits' rush. Plus, chances of a second lockdown is rising fast and it's possible these jobs may become impossible to perform soon.]

[Well, in a pinch Nick can take her Ram, though not overly ideal. Think the people carrier went to Waltham too.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:19 pm

[Garage 130]

"I think I can do that...I've never tried to do anything that way, so let's see how it goes...hm, actually you know what my cabalmate gave me some apps a while ago and I totally forgot. I wonder if they're still on my phone...let me know when you're ready to start."

"I am ready to begin now."
The Ruby Child replied.
"Hum....your Cabalmate is a technomancer then, perhaps a Virtual Adept? I would have known if another of my own small House lived at Steelhaven."
He said as he got ready to start the working.

Once Adley was ready he tapped at his computer a few times then the animation of his ritual on the screen started playing, virtual candles was lit and fluttering, and all was ready for Adley to join in.

'Please tell me at least you brought back the salvage and cars...'

"The cars was brought back and what we could bring with us, but remember Miss Bouchard there is a greater things to be concerned about her than lining out pockets."
Antonio replied.

(OOC: Well the hospital team would ahve brought the cars back to Steelhaven, and there are the vampire's car, and most of the members of Steelhaven going have their own cars so there are enough cars.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:42 pm

[Garage, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'Who said it was for my benefit?' the Etherite replied, sounding a bit offended. 'Well, we'll leave them loaded for now; can take the BMW...'

[Out of interest; is there any weapons-makers in the Greater Boston region?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:54 pm

[Garage, 1.30]

Who said it was for my benefit?' the Etherite replied, sounding a bit offended.

"It do nto matter who it is for Miss Bouchard the continued existence of reality itself matters more than material gain."
Antonio replied firmly.

'Well, we'll leave them loaded for now; can take the BMW...'

"Very well the BMW it is then, we should get ready everyone is getting into their cars."
The Scribe said as he headed toward's the vampire's car.

(OOC: Possibly I would not really know I guess there could be if you need there to be.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:36 pm

[Garage, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'I know, I know...' she replied, giving a "it's not important" shrug.

Anja's Post:

Nicole went over to the workshop to take the keys from the hooks over the bench, then went over to the car...

[Was thinking that one of Steelhaven's money-spinners could be the making/modification of weapons and armour. After all, the Chantry needs a way to pay for the favours they're calling in and for additions to the library...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:12 pm

[Garage, 1.30]

'I know, I know...' she replied, giving a "it's not important" shrug.

Antonio just nodded at that with a expression that said he just wanted to get on with it and be on the way.

Nicole went over to the workshop to take the keys from the hooks over the bench, then went over to the car...

You got the keys and then returned to the others, they got intot he car, Antonio, Fran and the massive, hulking Rokea, you felt the car rock as he got into the front passanger seat and setteled down, trying to fit his bulk in comfortably and failing, his legs was just to long, but he got in at least.

(OOC: Steelhaven do not really have anyone with that skill set, you ahve Bruce but he is not really a gunsmith. Nico might be able to but they are more focused on their work in glass.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:03 pm

[Garage, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

After placing her weapons in the trunk, Nicole will get into the driver's seat, though apologising to whoever was behind her as she put the seat back - and pointing out to Cowra the controls to do similar. Once all were in, she'd fire up the engine and pull out of the garage...

[Precious few would. For to be a 'Omnidisciplinary Weaponsmith' would cost at least 90 XP to give them the needed Skills, and that's before we're even talking about Spheres. The knack would be to see if there's enough skill between them all; example Nico may make the casings and Darrian the contents and so between them creates 'alchemical hand grenades'. That's even before the consideration of creation of Trinket weaponry...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:48 pm

[Infirmary 1 20]

Anja wrote:"Well as you can see we have wounded on blankets on the floor Serge, we are beyond capacity as is. Either Westchapel will need to take some of the patients we already have or they have to take new wounded for both me and Miss White are worked to the bone here and we are out of space."
Richard said with a tired sigh.

"Yeah I figured." Serge said glumly, glancing at the crowded room. "I'll go tell Ms. Mar that. If you want I can come back up afterward to help out. If there is something I can do to help out that is."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:55 am

[Infirmary 1 20]

"Yeah I figured." Serge said glumly, glancing at the crowded room. "I'll go tell Ms. Mar that. If you want I can come back up afterward to help out. If there is something I can do to help out that is."

"Yes I very much would like help Serge, and please tell Miss Mar, we really are swamed and will have a problem being able to care for any more patients."
Richard said before he went to check on Freddy.

[Garage, 1.30]

After placing her weapons in the trunk, Nicole will get into the driver's seat, though apologising to whoever was behind her as she put the seat back - and pointing out to Cowra the controls to do similar. Once all were in, she'd fire up the engine and pull out of the garage...

"It is fine Nicole I do nto have very long legs."
Fran said. Coawa gave you a grateful look and adjusted his seat back which drew a yelp from Antonio.
"Ehm...sorry."
The Rokea said. You got out of the garage together with several of the other cars. I assume you then drive towards Steelhaven's villa?"

(OOC: I doubt the tree of them would want to become weapon smiths really, perhaps Bruce he have itnerests in that firection, they might make some weapon for Chantry members but to start up production not likely.)

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misplaced mage.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:31 am

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:"The discretion I agree with, that is a good quality in a servant, but I would not want someone working for me not being noticed, just being there to serve and otherwise fade into the background like furniture, but I am sure some would like that sort of thing."
Jeffry replied.
Colin nodded, "I do agree, but the skill requirements for a good butler are quite... particular. More so than other staff, really, as he needs to be ever-present and unobtrusive at the same time. But employing one is rather a luxury for the needlessly prosperous."

Anja wrote:The girl is learning Greek then Mr Wainwright? I do seam to recall you mentioning that she did and that her mother was Greek?"
The old Flambeau asked.
He shrugged, "She speaks some - Adley's a better judge of her fluency than I am, obviously - but I don't, and it might be good for us to take classes together."

((OOC: And if you thought the Drow assassin had a situation on his hands, what about my Drow cop, who suddenly learned he's going to have a Gnow child soonish? Razz ))

((OOC2: And what, precisely, is Freddy doing coming along on the mission in Nicole's car?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:48 am

[Villa 1 30]

Colin nodded, "I do agree, but the skill requirements for a good butler are quite... particular. More so than other staff, really, as he needs to be ever-present and unobtrusive at the same time. But employing one is rather a luxury for the needlessly prosperous."

"Hum...I have never considered the need of a butler. I have had Custos but they have been non mage allies in battle. I could see employing a secretary to help me with some paperwork and such but I would not want them to be like a serving sprite never seen I would want them to do their job and get paid and be an equal."
Jeffry replied.
"Like how Master Steelhaven treat Miss White."

He shrugged, "She speaks some - Adley's a better judge of her fluency than I am, obviously - but I don't, and it might be good for us to take classes together."

"Greek is a very useful language, especially for ceremonial magick as allot of the text that later became a part of the Hermetic Corpus or was associated with it was written originally in Greek."
Jeffry replied.
"So classes might be a good idea.

(OOC: Well yes that might be a complication indeed, not to mention what the cop's House will have to say about the matter, they will not be happy.)

(OOC 2: Oops I meant Fran. I will change that. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next