Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49

5 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49

Post by Warpmind Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:11 pm

[villa 2]
Anja wrote:"I would appriciate that mr Wainwright being alloved to see her child would mean the world to my apprentice."
Henrietta said with a warm smile.
Colin smiled thinly, "Yes... it'll be quite important to help Cecilia heal, after what was done to her..."

Anja wrote:"Time magick to visit the past to have tea and talk magick with one of the Founders would so be worth the Paradox."
Tilly said with a big smile.
He grinned, "So it would. But if you plan on doing something like that, stock up on beach blossom green tea. Trust me."

S7trif3 wrote:"She needs to be able to target the battlefield, I was wondering if someone could assist in giving her a visual; correspondence doesn't have to reply on technology to work for everyone," he clarified.
Anja wrote:"I can do that but it depend on how much else I have to handle at the same time."
Crexia said.
"I am sure we could arrange for that."
Amadeus commented.
S7trif3 wrote:"I don't want to overburden anyone, only seeing if this can be done in a safer manner."
He nodded, "A solution will certainly be found once we see the battlefield conditions."

Anja wrote:"Ok dad I will do that then, once the wards are down."
Anna said. Tilly raised his hand.
"Ehm I see that Lady Crexia's team have very few members and no one to handle communication should I change to their team perhaps."
He perked up an ear, pondered, then nodded, "I believe the roaming support team will be fine with that - it is fine for us to be a little lean, if the heavy support is stronger for it."

S7trif3 wrote:"Is there a contingency in the case she is unable to do so? Just in case," he thought out loud. He began to think of all the ways something could be exploited, and then pick it apart in a bid to overcome it.
Anja wrote:"If Anna can not release the Scramber you mean? I am not sure, it is a ward it can be dropped."
Amadeus said with a frown.
"We will get her out in a crisis situation."
S7trif3 wrote:"Alright, sir."
He frowned, then nodded, and wrote down an odd phrase in his notebook, ripping out the page and passing it to Amadeus, "This is the passphrase, phonetic Greek, if she becomes unable to say it herself. Please don't rehearse it within earshot, of course."

Anja wrote:"Why thank you and you look healthy as well, I am so glad you are okey."
Axel said as he shook Colin's hand.
"I am indeed and with weapons as well, listen once this is all over if we are both still alive perhaps we should have a beer or two and catch up?"
He smiled, "I should like that... Took me a good few years to get my head back together after my discharge, but I think I've cleaned up well enough. Good to see you made it out reasonably unscarred, though."

((OOC: Oh, God, it's the fucking butter crisis of 2011, all over again... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:36 pm

[Steelhaven 2]

"Sure thing. I'm a little worried myself. I can't think of what information those two got from looking at me. I doubted they read my mind cause of the wards but if something happened to those wards then its a little more worrisome." Serge said with a nod, preparing to follow behind Helena.

"That is precicely why we need to check all the wards to make sure they are holding firm that there is no chance that this child you saw got through them."
Helena said as she started walking.
"Now let me see, the first ward you made was on the roof was it not Mr Yager?"

Colin smiled thinly, "Yes... it'll be quite important to help Cecilia heal, after what was done to her..."

"Yes Cecilia have been through allot, with what Jace did to her...and she gave up all she was for her child, I hope we can arrange it so she at least get to see her."
Henrietta said sadly with a worried frown on her face.

He grinned, "So it would. But if you plan on doing something like that, stock up on beach blossom green tea. Trust me."

"Peach blossom tea Mr Wainwright? yes you mentioned that a certain Paradox spirit was fond of it, but I am not so sure I would dare to try to bribe him non the less, it seams like it is something that could get me into more trouble."
Tilly said with a frown.

He nodded, "A solution will certainly be found once we see the battlefield conditions."

Crexia just nodded at that.

He perked up an ear, pondered, then nodded, "I believe the roaming support team will be fine with that - it is fine for us to be a little lean, if the heavy support is stronger for it."

"That sounds like a good solution then Mr Wainwright we will bring Mr Tilly with us."
Crexia said and the Ruby Child nodded.
"Very well that works for me Ma'am."

He frowned, then nodded, and wrote down an odd phrase in his notebook, ripping out the page and passing it to Amadeus, "This is the passphrase, phonetic Greek, if she becomes unable to say it herself. Please don't rehearse it within earshot, of course."

"One of my lives Mr Wainwright was a wealthy Roman, back then Greek was the language of the elite, I do not need to rehearse the language I speak it."
Amadeus said with a nod as he read the ntoe and then put it into one of his pockets.

He smiled, "I should like that... Took me a good few years to get my head back together after my discharge, but I think I've cleaned up well enough. Good to see you made it out reasonably unscarred, though."

"I got lucky and have done pretty well for myself since then. I am glad you are doing better though Colin, that was some hit you took."
The Etherite said with a smile.
"You did well though, saving the others in the helicopter, frw others could have done the same."
He added sounding impressed.

(OOC: Hehe.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:23 pm

[Villa 2]
Anja wrote:"Yes Cecilia have been through allot, with what Jace did to her...and she gave up all she was for her child, I hope we can arrange it so she at least get to see her."
Henrietta said sadly with a worried frown on her face.
Colin nodded, "We'll have to, the sooner the better..."

Anja wrote:"Peach blossom tea Mr Wainwright? yes you mentioned that a certain Paradox spirit was fond of it, but I am not so sure I would dare to try to bribe him non the less, it seams like it is something that could get me into more trouble."
Tilly said with a frown.
He chuckled, shaking his head, "It's not a bribe - but he appreciates it if the people he visits at least play the part of a good host. He's... empathetic. Not what one would normally expect from his kind..."

Anja wrote:"One of my lives Mr Wainwright was a wealthy Roman, back then Greek was the language of the elite, I do not need to rehearse the language I speak it."
Amadeus said with a nod as he read the ntoe and then put it into one of his pockets.
He smiled wryly, "Quite, Sir. That doesn't mean I am fluent in it... hence using phonetics instead of Greek lettering."

Anja wrote:"I got lucky and have done pretty well for myself since then. I am glad you are doing better though Colin, that was some hit you took."
The Etherite said with a smile.
"You did well though, saving the others in the helicopter, frw others could have done the same."
He added sounding impressed.
He shrugged, "It was a quite rude Awakening, yes... and to be honest, I'd never have made it if not for a certain someone else taking the reins as I passed out. Though in honesty..."
He grimaced and scratched at his neck, "that still only ranks as the third most painful experience of my life... It seems that the road less traveled seems to be in a state of occasionally severe disrepair. The potholes have been impressive. But I make do."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:17 am

[Steelhaven 2]

Anja wrote:"That is precicely why we need to check all the wards to make sure they are holding firm that there is no chance that this child you saw got through them."
Helena said as she started walking.
"Now let me see, the first ward you made was on the roof was it not Mr Yager?"

"I made one ward that's held together using 9 pictures of seven unique characters." Serge corrected. "The first picture is on the roof. The rest are spread throughout the chantry."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:26 am

[Villa 2]

Colin nodded, "We'll have to, the sooner the better..."

"Yes we do if my apprentice is going to get better. Poor woman."
Henrietta muttered.
"It do not help that she is usually kept from her magic either."

He chuckled, shaking his head, "It's not a bribe - but he appreciates it if the people he visits at least play the part of a good host. He's... empathetic. Not what one would normally expect from his kind..."

"It sounds like you have had far to much to do with Old Man Wrinkle."
Tilly muttered.
"But I will keep it in mind, peach blossom tea, if ever I piss that spirit off."

He smiled wryly, "Quite, Sir. That doesn't mean I am fluent in it... hence using phonetics instead of Greek lettering."

"I understand what you wrote Mr Wainwright I will keep it in mind if it is needed."
Amadeus said with a nod.

He shrugged, "It was a quite rude Awakening, yes... and to be honest, I'd never have made it if not for a certain someone else taking the reins as I passed out. Though in honesty..."
He grimaced and scratched at his neck, "that still only ranks as the third most painful experience of my life... It seems that the road less traveled seems to be in a state of occasionally severe disrepair. The potholes have been impressive. But I make do."

"You Awakened when you was shot down? Damn...well that is both impressive and deeply disburbing all at once. I am glad you and the other guys survived though."
The Etherite replied but his eyes wined a bit.
"Only the third most painful...good lord what have you been though man!"
He exclaimed.
"I am impressed you are still able to stand."

[Steelhaven 2]

"I made one ward that's held together using 9 pictures of seven unique characters." Serge corrected. "The first picture is on the roof. The rest are spread throughout the chantry."

"I guess we will start on the top then and make our way down unless you think there is another picture we should start with?"
Helena asked as she walked, now brisky up the stairs expecting the Cultist to keep up with her.
"And I can have a look at our other wards as well just to be sure all is in order."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:34 am

[Villa, 2.00]

Anja's Post:

'I think I can handle comms. But will be a bit difficult if I'm also on point, like.'

[Multiplier in action; for us, buying one extra tin of beans is nothing. But if *everybody* today did that, no more beans on shelf. This leads even folks who get 'there's enough for everyone' to buy more for if nothing else, you have no idea when you're going to see it again. This is why UK supermarkets have brought in rationing, though it's not exactly fair; it makes assumptions on consumption that basically, you're a family of four and with two pets, maximum.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:00 am

[Steelhaven 2]

Anja wrote:"I guess we will start on the top then and make our way down unless you think there is another picture we should start with?"
Helena asked as she walked, now brisky up the stairs expecting the Cultist to keep up with her.
"And I can have a look at our other wards as well just to be sure all is in order."

"Nah, top to bottom works for me. 4 of the drawings are on the roof anyways." Serge said following behind the elder mage. "Hey Rodrigo? You make sure to look carefully with me as well all right? These ward drawings were made with the same imagination that created you. We're sorta going to meet your siblings in a weird way."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:19 am

[Villa, 2.00]

'I think I can handle comms. But will be a bit difficult if I'm also on point, like.'

"That is why Mr Tilly will be joining us Miss Bouchard."
Crexia said as the Ruby Child headed over to you, Crexia and the other.
"Ok then are the team confusion sorted out so we are ready to go?"
Jeffry asked.

[Steelhaven 2]

"Nah, top to bottom works for me. 4 of the drawings are on the roof anyways." Serge said following behind the elder mage

"Sounds like a good place to start then."
Helena said with a nod as she headed for the roof.

"Hey Rodrigo? You make sure to look carefully with me as well all right? These ward drawings were made with the same imagination that created you. We're sorta going to meet your siblings in a weird way."

The imaginary spider chittered happily at you as you spoke to him, Helena stopped half way up from the second to the third floor.
"Ehm who is Rodrigo Mr Yager I know of no one by that name at Steelhaven?"
The older mage looked rather confused.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:01 am

[Villa, 2.00]

Anja's Post:

Nicole was silent to this, though did momentarily jump up and down on the spot; however the Etherite's reason for this became obvious after she adjusted one of the shoulder straps. After shaking the rucksack again, she readied her carbine and gave a nod.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:49 am

[Villa 2]

Tilly glanced at Nicole as she adjusted her gear then he ran his hand though his dyed hair.
"So then I am on coms then?"
The Ruby Child asked and Crexia nodded.
"Yes it appears so Mr Tilly."
The House Thig member nodded and he pulled up his phone and checked the chat room, he did not need to be given a set of head phones, he had his own wireless ear piece that he put in.
"Ready to go."
The young Hermetic anounced.

(OOC: Sorry for being slow with on PMs Nicole and also with starting a new thread I have had a bit of a poor mental health period and everything have been hard to get done. I am sorry that at times I end up being a bit slow.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:17 pm

(OOC: Well we are at 30 pages, well 31 pages actually so time for a new IC thread. I am sorry if this summary is a bit short, I have not been feeling well lately but I was thinking that a short summary will be better than no summary at all.

Ok so the majority of this thread have been everyone but Serge doing final preperations for the raid ont he Labyrinth. Teams have been decided upon. There was a bit of a hiccup with the communications system that Nicole had prepared led to an argument. Colin have also tried to talk with Nicole on perhaps finding better ways to fight the things she find wrong in the Traditions, without much luck.

Adley and several of the Hermetics have been working on making wards and enchanting weapons. In addition Serge was contacted to try to get the apperance of the Labyrinth leaders out of Kira, she is not willing to talk but the young Cultist speaks with Kallen and he is willing to cooperate in order to make sure that there is a world for the reincarnations of his apprentices to enjoy. He describe the leaders of the Labyrinth and Serge make drawings of them and send them to the strike teams.

Serge also speak with one of the wounded kinfolk in the infirmary, check on Thomas and Bianca and have a look at the Banshee tree, suddenly a small girl with a creepy doll walk up to the tree, the little girl and her doll seam to be looking at Serge and then whisper things to the tree so now the young Cultist is with Helena to check that the Chantry's Wards are ok.

Colin get to check his Scrambler against a ghost, Henrietta's friend Kent. He also promise to help discreetly get Kent's remains out of the cement he is buried in. Kent want to attone for beating his wife, something that led her to eventually getting enough and killing him so he do not want his remains found by the police. Colin is willing to get him a proper burial, discreetly. Kent also agree to help the mages against their Nephandi enemies.

Nicole checks on Trina and Karin, she argues a bit with Colin and helps plan the attack. However now she considers leaving the Traditions after the mission after another insult against a older and more powerful mage have gotten her to realize that the Traditions use corporal punishments, though none such was levied against her.

Adley do a dedication to Mars, strengthening his connection to the God. Colin gets an axe for the Hermetics to enchant, he is also made group leader for his team as Darrian is not feeling comfortable leading. Colin also try to smooth things over with Chris after Nicole's outburst, and he give him a two drams of Tass from Shawn's ring. Chris have some questions now. Adley manage to smooth things over a bit with his fellow Hermetics.

Now the strike teams are ready to enter the Labyrinth, and stop Wallace Jace and the Nephandi he works with from unmaking reality.

Everyone gets 2 exp for this thread. Here is a link to the next IC thread:

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t242-the-nameless-spirit-storming-a-labyrinth-and-two-tree-women-ic-thread-50#40641

Good gaming all.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31