Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

5 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51 - Page 23 Empty Re: A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:17 am

[Labyrinth Entry, 3.30]
Anja wrote:'Get with the times, mon.' she replied, giving a little shrug.
Colin chuckled, "So Freddy tells me."

[Colin's Team, 3.45]
Nicole wrote:'But nobody has ordered us to.' Nicole replied, tone making it clear she knew she was being 'Lawful Stupid'.
Anja wrote:Fran just raised an eyebow to that.
He arched an eyebrow at Nicole, "Really? Are you bratting now?"

Anja wrote:You opened the door, it was not locked. Inside the room there was chaos, a dresser was thorn apart and tshirts, socts and other clothers was everywhere, the same a bed had been upturned and been dug through and now a young man with pale, light brown hair and dark brown hair was going through a desk, emptying drawers on the floor. An eyebell on the wall looked at the searching vampire. The young man suddenly saw you and the Scribe, he jumped back and growled.
"W...who are you?"
He asked nervously just as Antonio stood ready to finish the final letter of a written spell. The Scribe glanced over at Colin to see if the Orphan wanted him to immolate the vampire on the spot.
He smiled, giving Antonio a small gesture to wait a moment, "I'm the new landlord, son. And I would politely advise you to tell us who you are, and why you're tearing this room apart."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51 - Page 23 Empty Re: A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:38 am

[Colin's Team, 3.45]

He smiled, giving Antonio a small gesture to wait a moment, "I'm the new landlord, son. And I would politely advise you to tell us who you are, and why you're tearing this room apart."

The vampire stopped and hissed at you and Antonio then he hesitated.
"New landlord? Have the Labyrinth gotten a new leader?"
He asked.
"I am looking for something that belong to me what is it to you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:38 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]
Anja wrote:The vampire stopped and hissed at you and Antonio then he hesitated.
"New landlord? Have the Labyrinth gotten a new leader?"
He asked.
"I am looking for something that belong to me what is it to you?"
Colin grinned darkly, "The Gilledian's plots and schemes are collapsing around him, and I estimate he's got a few minutes left to live... if he's lucky. We're a more... Traditional cleanup crew. Now, depending on who you are, and what you're looking for, I can be convinced to let you bugger off and continue your existence. Might even help you look. Or, you know, we could end you here and now, without hesitation. Not much of a choice, is it?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:12 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]

Colin grinned darkly, "The Gilledian's plots and schemes are collapsing around him, and I estimate he's got a few minutes left to live... if he's lucky. We're a more... Traditional cleanup crew. Now, depending on who you are, and what you're looking for, I can be convinced to let you bugger off and continue your existence. Might even help you look. Or, you know, we could end you here and now, without hesitation. Not much of a choice, is it?"

"I see, so the Labyrinth is falling then?"
The vampire said and he sigh.
"I would very much want to live. My name is Julio Dalic I am one of the vampires hired to serve the mages of this place but as things was falling apart I took the opertunity to go and get something I own but that my leader confuscated, this is his room, a note book with some important information. I am more than willing to make a run for it but I am nto sure how to get out of here on my own."
He said with a bit of a frown.
"So ehm...please don't kill me I really don't want a fight."
The vampire gave a nervous chuckle.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:21 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]
Anja wrote:"I see, so the Labyrinth is falling then?"
The vampire said and he sigh.
"I would very much want to live. My name is Julio Dalic I am one of the vampires hired to serve the mages of this place but as things was falling apart I took the opertunity to go and get something I own but that my leader confuscated, this is his room, a note book with some important information. I am more than willing to make a run for it but I am nto sure how to get out of here on my own."
He said with a bit of a frown.
"So ehm...please don't kill me I really don't want a fight."
The vampire gave a nervous chuckle.
Colin nodded, "Alright... hired, you say. So, which clan do you belong to? Giovanni?"
He squinted through his glasses, looking at the vampire's personal connections, trying to use them to find out where the notebook would be, "Also, what would the general nature of that important information be?"

((OOC: Correspondence 1, I believe? 5,5,8. Should be enough.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:04 pm

Colin's Team, 3.45]

Colin nodded, "Alright... hired, you say. So, which clan do you belong to? Giovanni?"
He squinted through his glasses, looking at the vampire's personal connections, trying to use them to find out where the notebook would be, "Also, what would the general nature of that important information be?"

"No I am Clan Lasombra, the Nephandi hired the Priscus of our Pack and that meant a few of us was volenteered to help these mages out."
The vampire said.
"It is a diary it contains notes of a ritual...a ritual that I could get considerable sums for is sold to the right induviduals however if the Priscus finds out I ahve it and have kept it for myself...well you can immagine what would happen then."
The vampire said with a worried frown.
"Jana Kane is the leader of the group sent to the Labyrinth, she found my notebook and took it, I want it back."
You felt a connection to the Lasombra before you and a hidden compartment under the desk.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:17 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]
Anja wrote:"No I am Clan Lasombra, the Nephandi hired the Priscus of our Pack and that meant a few of us was volenteered to help these mages out."
The vampire said.
"It is a diary it contains notes of a ritual...a ritual that I could get considerable sums for is sold to the right induviduals however if the Priscus finds out I ahve it and have kept it for myself...well you can immagine what would happen then."
The vampire said with a worried frown.
"Jana Kane is the leader of the group sent to the Labyrinth, she found my notebook and took it, I want it back."
You felt a connection to the Lasombra before you and a hidden compartment under the desk.
He nodded thoughtfully, "This Jana Kane, is she still al... er, up and running? Also, I'm going to have to check that ritual, to make sure it's not going to cause trouble down the road... If I deem it a clear and present threat to Reality, I'm afraid I can't let you have it. I'll offer you some compensation for it if that's the case, though."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:41 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]

He nodded thoughtfully, "This Jana Kane, is she still al... er, up and running?

"I think she might be with the Gilledian, I do nto know if she is still undead."
Julio said with a shrug showing that he did not care much about the fate of his leader.

Also, I'm going to have to check that ritual, to make sure it's not going to cause trouble down the road... If I deem it a clear and present threat to Reality, I'm afraid I can't let you have it. I'll offer you some compensation for it if that's the case, though."

"The ritual do nto affect reality."
The vampire said with another shrug.
"But yes I do not have much choice but to agree to your terms, I ahve to find the book first though before I can show it to you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:28 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]
Anja wrote:"I think she might be with the Gilledian, I do nto know if she is still undead."
Julio said with a shrug showing that he did not care much about the fate of his leader.
Colin nodded, "I wouldn't give much for her chances, then; the surprise welcome is led by a couple of very old Hermetic Mages; they rather take issue with vampires in general. Bit of a grudge against Tremere."

Anja wrote:"The ritual do nto affect reality."
The vampire said with another shrug.
"But yes I do not have much choice but to agree to your terms, I ahve to find the book first though before I can show it to you."
He smiled thinly as he went over to the desk and fished for the hidden compartment, "Everything affects reality, one way or another. But not everything is a threat to it... hum, where's the catch..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:15 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]

Colin nodded, "I wouldn't give much for her chances, then; the surprise welcome is led by a couple of very old Hermetic Mages; they rather take issue with vampires in general. Bit of a grudge against Tremere."

The Lasombra gave another shrug he did not care what became of his leader.

He smiled thinly as he went over to the desk and fished for the hidden compartment, "Everything affects reality, one way or another. But not everything is a threat to it... hum, where's the catch..."

You rummaged around a bit until you found the latch and managed to oped a panel under the desk, there you found a small, leather bound notebook, the vampire glanced eagerly at the book.
"Yes...that is the book I am looking for, that one you have right there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:24 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]
Anja wrote:You rummaged around a bit until you found the latch and managed to oped a panel under the desk, there you found a small, leather bound notebook, the vampire glanced eagerly at the book.
"Yes...that is the book I am looking for, that one you have right there."
Colin opened the book and skimmed the pages for the ritual in question, making brief mental notes of any points of interest in the book otherwise.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:48 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]

Colin opened the book and skimmed the pages for the ritual in question, making brief mental notes of any points of interest in the book otherwise.

There was not much of interest at first glance in the diary, mostly notes about things that Julio had done and observances of things that have happened in his life you would need some time to go though the book if you where going to find something of value, if any was there.

The ritual in question was named Ritual of the Bitter Rose it was in Arameic but translated into Latin, it seamed to be a ritual to let several vampires steal the life and power of a older and more powerful vampire.

"So may I have my book back?"
Julio asked.
"As you can see the ritual in question have nothing to do with mages, even so I would not mention to my kind that you have seen it or chances are they will try to kill you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:46 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"The spirit is a fairly powerful jaggerling, but it is far from the power of a lord, he do nto seam to be lovked in but neither do he seam to be vary active right now but that off course can change quickly."
Darrian explained.

He gestured to himself, Grey, Darrian - those probably who would be dealing with the spirit - did they have enough power between them to fight it?

"It is a pretty tough ward I am not sure I can take it down, but I do not think it will harm us Sir just alert others that it have been breached and also it prevent teleporting in and out of the cell section."

He nodded and made an OK sign.

The question is if deal with the spirit out here or breach the ward and get the prisoners out first."
Darrian asked.

He quickly went through the possibilities - if the spirit came and attacked them while moving out the prisoners the prisoners and the group would be endangered, especially true if any of the guards had not fallen to the gas. The group could not assume that they would be able to teleport everyone out, if they took the wards down and dealt with the guards. They had to deal with the spirit, perhaps affect the local umbra at least if they could not seal the spirit in, or dissuade it or fight it off directly.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:07 pm

[Colin's Team, 3.45]
Anja wrote:There was not much of interest at first glance in the diary, mostly notes about things that Julio had done and observances of things that have happened in his life you would need some time to go though the book if you where going to find something of value, if any was there.

The ritual in question was named Ritual of the Bitter Rose it was in Arameic but translated into Latin, it seamed to be a ritual to let several vampires steal the life and power of a older and more powerful vampire.

"So may I have my book back?"
Julio asked.
"As you can see the ritual in question have nothing to do with mages, even so I would not mention to my kind that you have seen it or chances are they will try to kill you."
Colin paged through the ritual, frowning slightly, "This is possibly the most dangerous ritual I have seen... but no, it does not seem to affect the aspects of Reality with which Magi are concerned. And... I know many secrets that people would wish to kill me for, living or undead. However..."
He closed the notebook and extended it to Julio, "I imagine you are quite aware of the risks associated with trying this on an elder vampire. I will give you the book back, with a fair warning: if this is used to attack the Prince or his court, I will learn of it. And if that happens, he will learn your name, he will learn of your possession of this book, and he will have very good help in the subsequent manhunt. I would recommend that you ensure this book - and the knowledge within - be sent away from Boston, never to return. Do you understand and accept these conditions?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:14 pm

[Labyrinth Entry, 3.30]

Anja's Post:

'These things often aren't...' she quipped, a little sadly.

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin's Post:

'No, I am respecting the chain of command, as laid out in the Protocols.' Nicole replied a little stiffly. 'Perhaps you'd like to give us orders, sir?'

[I was simply unsure whether Nick and Co had followed Colin after the vampire, that's all. And the PM is important but not urgent.]

[Though it's possible Kinfolk are statistically more likely to Awaken for if nothing else, they're more aware that 'Things Are Not As They Are Supposed To Be' and well, what's the *visible* difference between a Fera's Gift / Ritual and a Mage's Rote?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:11 pm

Labyrinth Entry, 3.30]

'These things often aren't...' she quipped, a little sadly.

"Well...I still like females that are big and strong, I want to impress females that are big and strong."
Coawa muttered his plans to spawn having been shown to be a folly he did not completely give up.

[Rescue Mission]

He gestured to himself, Grey, Darrian - those probably who would be dealing with the spirit - did they have enough power between them to fight it?

"Yes I believe we should be able to deal with it Sodalis."
Darrian said with a nod.

He nodded and made an OK sign.

"Let me know what you want me to do Mr Roth Hicks."
Anna said.

He quickly went through the possibilities - if the spirit came and attacked them while moving out the prisoners the prisoners and the group would be endangered, especially true if any of the guards had not fallen to the gas. The group could not assume that they would be able to teleport everyone out, if they took the wards down and dealt with the guards. They had to deal with the spirit, perhaps affect the local umbra at least if they could not seal the spirit in, or dissuade it or fight it off directly.

"I believe it might be safest to deal with this spirit first.
Axel commented.
"We can not risk it attacking while we bring out perhaps wounded and fragile prisoners."
The Etherite Medic suggjested.
"I know it risk us making an enemy we do not have to, but if the spirit is here chances are the Umbrood is already hostile, and right now we can deal with it on our own terms."

[Colin's Team, 3.45]

Colin paged through the ritual, frowning slightly, "This is possibly the most dangerous ritual I have seen... but no, it does not seem to affect the aspects of Reality with which Magi are concerned. And... I know many secrets that people would wish to kill me for, living or undead. However..."
He closed the notebook and extended it to Julio, "I imagine you are quite aware of the risks associated with trying this on an elder vampire. I will give you the book back, with a fair warning: if this is used to attack the Prince or his court, I will learn of it. And if that happens, he will learn your name, he will learn of your possession of this book, and he will have very good help in the subsequent manhunt. I would recommend that you ensure this book - and the knowledge within - be sent away from Boston, never to return. Do you understand and accept these conditions?"

"I have no idea where my byer intend to use this ritual, but I doubt it is here in Boston, rituals like this is not done when taking down a regular vampire, the reason why the Ritual of the Bitter Rose is feared is that it provide motivation for a whole group of younger vampires to gang up on one of the truly ancient."
Julio said.
"That is also why it is dangerous to know about. I can promise I will be very careful of who I sell it to, I have to be careful if the wrong person learn that I have this...I would be hunted down like a dog."
He said with a nervous chuckle.
"Your promise to help out with the manhunt will make me no more or less dead so yes I can honestly say this book will not affect the Court of the Prince of Boston."

(OOC: As I said Colin and Antonio was sent after the vampire, the Masters are dealing with Wards both creating and taking down and the rest including Nicole are sent after the pawns.)

(OOC 2: They might be given that Kinfolk are not sleepers and are more likely to be familliar with the supernatural. Also no looking at an effect just with your eyes, Sphere magick, a vampire's Diceplines, Fera Gifts and so on, it is all just magick, all just supernatural powers being used. However if one look at the Resonance one can see that Sphere Magick is Dynamic and other powers are Static. But as the Sorcerer book said pepole in WoD do nto go around with a sign over their heads saying I am a hedge wixard and I am a true mage, and for many mages, magick is magick.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:26 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:'No, I am respecting the chain of command, as laid out in the Protocols.' Nicole replied a little stiffly. 'Perhaps you'd like to give us orders, sir?'
Colin gave her a long look, "There's a fine line between sarcastic compliance and malicious compliance, and I think you're straddling it as though it were a rodeo bull... Be careful how far you push it, now."

Anja wrote:"I have no idea where my byer intend to use this ritual, but I doubt it is here in Boston, rituals like this is not done when taking down a regular vampire, the reason why the Ritual of the Bitter Rose is feared is that it provide motivation for a whole group of younger vampires to gang up on one of the truly ancient."
Julio said.
"That is also why it is dangerous to know about. I can promise I will be very careful of who I sell it to, I have to be careful if the wrong person learn that I have this...I would be hunted down like a dog."
He said with a nervous chuckle.
"Your promise to help out with the manhunt will make me no more or less dead so yes I can honestly say this book will not affect the Court of the Prince of Boston."
He nodded, "Good, keep it a secret... Now, one last question, how well would things go if I were to introduce you to, say, a Kiasyd?"

((OOC: I'd say visible differences between a Fera's gifts or rituals and an Awakened Mage's rotes would be nil at first sight. However, if you see them side by side ten, twenty, fifty times, you might note that the Awakened rote has a lot more wiggle room in execution and effect, where the Fera's gifts or rituals are far more consistent.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:24 am

[Labyrinth Entry, 3.30]

Anja's Post:

'Nothing wrong with that...' she quipped, giving a little smile.

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin's Post:

'Just doing the important thing, sir - following the rules.' Nicole replied in a matter-of-fact manner.

[I merely meant that Kinfolk are more likely to observe 'magic' being done, and thus being Awakened by it, or becoming more open-minded, allowing said Awakening later.]

[Has anyone *ordered* them to go after the pawns? Nick's deliberately not using her initiative whenever there's a 'senior' present.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:03 am

[Steelhaven 3 30]

Anja wrote:"Yes very much so young artist."
Mara muttered weakly.
"All heroes have a living, dreaming heart."
Anja wrote:The Deaconess was quiet as the story went into the tensest part before the hero started getting his inpiration back, she was now fully engrossed in the story, you heard her breathing was even now and from what you could hear she seamed stronger and more healthy as the mages healing her and your story strengthened her.

"From among the symphony of sounds that surrounded him, he recognized a voice. It was a high-pitched voice, belonging to a child. A child who had run up to him after he had saved his village from a horde of demons and thanked him over and over. Twilight had never forgotten that smile on the child's face or the happiness in his voice." Serge began.

"He recognized another voice. This time belonging to a women thanking him for providing her with a better life. He remembered it just as clearly as he did the child's story. A women who he had helped escape the clutches of her evil stepfather, whisking her away under the cover of the night to start a new life in a new town. The look of relief on the women's face seared itself into his memories, as learned the lesson that protecting people did not always involve slaying monsters." Serge continued.

"A third voice he recognized. An older gentlemen, thanking him for what he had done. A lowly worker meant to be slain to protect his sinister bosses misdeeds. He had protected the man from the assassinations' attempts, and ensured his protection as the elder shared the story of his bosses evils to the world."

"It was then that Twilight realized what the sounds were. Each and everyone one of them represented a person whose life he had bettered. A smile he had helped cause. Proof that he had done good in the world. They were the reason he fought. Not for fame, money, or glory like the demigods slain before him! Was he just gonna sit there and die? NO!" Serge's voice suddenly got a little louder, representing his protagonists rising confidence, "How dare he let this monster use his heart as a weakness! He dare he even believe for a second that this monster could best him! He would show this dark creature the strength of human emotions!"

Serge suddenly made a slicing motion in the air as he mimicked his protagonists movements, "With the sound of the saved ringing in his ear, his mind was no longer clouded by doubts and his body no longer crippled by pain. With a slice of Daybreaker quicker than anything the monster has seen before, he cut the barbed lance in two, freeing himself from the monster's grasp."

"The monster tried to flee. But the night's shadows summoned by Nightbringer binded him in place. Twilight raced towards the monster, bringing his two swords to bear. With a deft swing of both his arms, he sliced the monsters neck cleanly in two different directions." Serge said with a resounding finish, "And as the monster's head and body disintegrated and blew away, Twilight looked up at the night sky as it slowly lit up with the dawn's light. As the realization of his victory dawned on him, he brought forth the surge of emotion that was welling up in his chest and concentrated it into a single shout. He proclaimed for all who could hear him that as long as he was needed, as long as there were those who called out to him, and as long as those who he had saved still remembered him. He would never fall. He would never be defeated. And no force in the universe could cause him to stop being a hero."

Serge took a deep breath as his story ended, letting the Deaconess absorb everything he had just said. After a little while he added, "Get well soon Deaconess. I know you'll be all right. After all, I doubt there's any force in the Universe that can keep you down."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:52 am

[Steelhaven 3 30]

"From among the symphony of sounds that surrounded him, he recognized a voice. It was a high-pitched voice, belonging to a child. A child who had run up to him after he had saved his village from a horde of demons and thanked him over and over. Twilight had never forgotten that smile on the child's face or the happiness in his voice." Serge began.

"He recognized another voice. This time belonging to a women thanking him for providing her with a better life. He remembered it just as clearly as he did the child's story. A women who he had helped escape the clutches of her evil stepfather, whisking her away under the cover of the night to start a new life in a new town. The look of relief on the women's face seared itself into his memories, as learned the lesson that protecting people did not always involve slaying monsters." Serge continued.

"A third voice he recognized. An older gentlemen, thanking him for what he had done. A lowly worker meant to be slain to protect his sinister bosses misdeeds. He had protected the man from the assassinations' attempts, and ensured his protection as the elder shared the story of his bosses evils to the world."

"It was then that Twilight realized what the sounds were. Each and everyone one of them represented a person whose life he had bettered. A smile he had helped cause. Proof that he had done good in the world. They were the reason he fought. Not for fame, money, or glory like the demigods slain before him! Was he just gonna sit there and die? NO!" Serge's voice suddenly got a little louder, representing his protagonists rising confidence, "How dare he let this monster use his heart as a weakness! He dare he even believe for a second that this monster could best him! He would show this dark creature the strength of human emotions!"

Serge suddenly made a slicing motion in the air as he mimicked his protagonists movements, "With the sound of the saved ringing in his ear, his mind was no longer clouded by doubts and his body no longer crippled by pain. With a slice of Daybreaker quicker than anything the monster has seen before, he cut the barbed lance in two, freeing himself from the monster's grasp."

"The monster tried to flee. But the night's shadows summoned by Nightbringer binded him in place. Twilight raced towards the monster, bringing his two swords to bear. With a deft swing of both his arms, he sliced the monsters neck cleanly in two different directions." Serge said with a resounding finish, "And as the monster's head and body disintegrated and blew away, Twilight looked up at the night sky as it slowly lit up with the dawn's light. As the realization of his victory dawned on him, he brought forth the surge of emotion that was welling up in his chest and concentrated it into a single shout. He proclaimed for all who could hear him that as long as he was needed, as long as there were those who called out to him, and as long as those who he had saved still remembered him. He would never fall. He would never be defeated. And no force in the universe could cause him to stop being a hero."

Serge took a deep breath as his story ended, letting the Deaconess absorb everything he had just said. After a little while he added, "Get well soon Deaconess. I know you'll be all right. After all, I doubt there's any force in the Universe that can keep you down."

As your story ended you noticed that the chants of the two Verbena had also ended. mara's voice was much stronger when she spoke.
"Thank you young artist and no...nothing will keep be down for long, I do feel better now."
You heard Amadeus speak up.
"Mara will survive Mr Yager, she is strong enough now to be evacuated, thank you I am not sure what you did but you helped her to hold on."
The old Verbena sounded quite grateful.

[Labyrinth Entry, 3.30]

'Nothing wrong with that...' she quipped, giving a little smile.

Coawa gave a big grin at that and he puffed out his chest.

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

He nodded, "Good, keep it a secret... Now, one last question, how well would things go if I were to introduce you to, say, a Kiasyd?"

"A Kiasyd? Well we are likely both Sabbat so I guess we would say hello."
Julio said with a shrug.
"As long as he did not know of the ritual I have all should be fine."

(OOC: Yes Jeffry ordered them to go after the Pawns)
(OOC 2: Indeed kindfolk are more likely to see magick which might make it more likely they will Awaken which is what I said earlier as well.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:40 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Nicole wrote:'Just doing the important thing, sir - following the rules.' Nicole replied in a matter-of-fact manner.
Colin gave Nicole a dirty look, "We're going to have a long talk about this later, I see. You're not getting out of that... and neither am I."

Anja wrote:"A Kiasyd? Well we are likely both Sabbat so I guess we would say hello."
Julio said with a shrug.
"As long as he did not know of the ritual I have all should be fine."
He nodded, "I'm not telling if you aren't... Well, he probably hasn't returned yet, in any case. I'm taking you back to the entrance and sending you out, somewhere else."
He turned to Antonio, "Would you kindly tell the Chief I'm evicting this gentleman, and that I'll be right back? I'll just drop him off for our gate guard to send out of our hair and be right back."
He grinned to Julio, "Now, you're in luck you can't eat food, otherwise, you might have lost your lunch."

He grabbed Julio by the arm and patted the wall by the eyeball, "If you'd be so kind as to take us to the entrance, please?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:44 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

He nodded, "I'm not telling if you aren't... Well, he probably hasn't returned yet, in any case. I'm taking you back to the entrance and sending you out, somewhere else."

"Thank you, and I certinly will not say anything."
Julio said he seamed a bit relieved when he realized that he was not going to get killed. The vampire seamed rather relieved.

He turned to Antonio, "Would you kindly tell the Chief I'm evicting this gentleman, and that I'll be right back? I'll just drop him off for our gate guard to send out of our hair and be right back."
He grinned to Julio, "Now, you're in luck you can't eat food, otherwise, you might have lost your lunch."

"Very well but you know the Chief will not like that you are letting this guy go."
Antonio said. Julio looked a bit confused.
"I see...well as long as I am not getting killed."

He grabbed Julio by the arm and patted the wall by the eyeball, "If you'd be so kind as to take us to the entrance, please?"

Again there was the feeling of passing through rotted flesh then you where at the entrance hall, Gabby and the toher defenders have you and the vampire a hairy eyeball as Julio gasped and gagged after his passage through the eyeball.
"What is going on mr Wainwright?"
Gabby asked.
"Who is this?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:55 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:"Very well but you know the Chief will not like that you are letting this guy go."
Antonio said. Julio looked a bit confused.
"I see...well as long as I am not getting killed."
Colin nodded, "I... will have enough blood on my hands tonight. This guy, vampire though he is, is not a priority target. He'll disapprove, but understand."

Anja wrote:Again there was the feeling of passing through rotted flesh then you where at the entrance hall, Gabby and the toher defenders have you and the vampire a hairy eyeball as Julio gasped and gagged after his passage through the eyeball.
"What is going on mr Wainwright?"
Gabby asked.
"Who is this?"
He gave Julio a half-smile as he gently led the vampire toward the others, "This is a chap named Julio Dalic... he's just a stooge who got roped into this as a hired hand, so he gets to run and hide somewhere far away. If someone could ask our good teleporter outside to kindly deposit Mr. Dalic somewhere several blocks away from us?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:22 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin nodded, "I... will have enough blood on my hands tonight. This guy, vampire though he is, is not a priority target. He'll disapprove, but understand."

Antonio nodded.
"I...understand as wel I have no desire to kill someone not fighting back, it is different taking a life in combat and killing someone who just stand there...fine then Mr Wainwright we will let the Massassa go."
The Hermetic said with a sigh.

He gave Julio a half-smile as he gently led the vampire toward the others, "This is a chap named Julio Dalic... he's just a stooge who got roped into this as a hired hand, so he gets to run and hide somewhere far away. If someone could ask our good teleporter outside to kindly deposit Mr. Dalic somewhere several blocks away from us?"

Henrietta eyed eye vampire for a moment but then she pulled out her phone and called Master Davenport. Julio gave you a bit of a nervous look, and then he was just gone, teleported somewhere far away from the villa, at least he got to live.
"Master Davenport says he have deposited your new friend near the harbor Mr Wainwright."
The Hollower said.
"Anything else that you need he asks? While I have him on the phone?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:30 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:Antonio nodded.
"I...understand as wel I have no desire to kill someone not fighting back, it is different taking a life in combat and killing someone who just stand there...fine then Mr Wainwright we will let the Massassa go."
The Hermetic said with a sigh.
Colin nodded, "Exactly that... See you in a few moments."

Anja wrote:Henrietta eyed eye vampire for a moment but then she pulled out her phone and called Master Davenport. Julio gave you a bit of a nervous look, and then he was just gone, teleported somewhere far away from the villa, at least he got to live.
"Master Davenport says he have deposited your new friend near the harbor Mr Wainwright."
The Hollower said.
"Anything else that you need he asks? While I have him on the phone?"
He pondered for an instant, then shook his head, "Nothing comes to mind. Unless he can arrange a three-week vacation for me to take place within the span of the next six seconds... Ah, ask him if all is clear on his side. And convey my thanks, please."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next