Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:21 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:"Hum...well me and Lady Crexia can mostly handle the situation here, yourself and Miss Bouchard should take out two teams to deal with this doctor and the vampires...and this time try not to adopt anything Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said before he extended his hands and fire shot out in a beam between them, burning three fleeing pawns to ash, they ahd been stupid enough to get into a row so they where perfectly placed for one of Jeffry Morgan's favorite spells Pilum of Fire.
Colin nodded, "I'm sure there'll be some lingering spirits that are merely entropic and like the place lingering, too; I'm not planning on evicting those, so long as they're not hostile... but as for the vampires, I might be compelled to let them go unscathed, too... The doctor, though, won't get away."

Anja wrote:"There are several Umbroods that live in the Labyrinth, most of the ones bound have elft when the mages who bound them died but a few linger, also many naturally Entropic spirits, mostly variations of decay spirits makes the Labyrinth their home, and they remain in it's halls, there are also some of Jace's Specters running around still they are causing problems for the two regular ghosts that live here."
Tali replied her voice a soft whisper in your head.
He frowned, "The specters might be trouble, then... Alright, we'll have to deal with that as and when we run into them... the vampires are probably the least threat at the moment, but the doctor..."
He turned to Nicole, "Miss Bouchard, care to come along to deal with the Labyrinth's living doctor and the pawns he's hidden with in the infirmary? Oh, and two other volunteers to help with that, ladies and gentlemen?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:55 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:"I..."
Biaca begun then she sigh and shook her head.
"I am sorry Mr Yager you are right, you have never done that before that I know I guess I am just angry, I think what we are doing tot his guy is wrong, he have done nothing to harm us and we have kidnapped him and tied him down, taped his fingers together for hours and now this. I just do not think being dicks just in case is a good policy."
The hedge wizard said.
"And I took it out on you, I am sorry."
The girl gave you her most winning smile.
"Forgive me?"

"Of course." Serge said responding with a similar smile, though it was hard to tell whether that smile was genuine or mocking Bianca's own gesture. "This situations been hard on all of us. But even still you have to be careful when you throw around accusations like that. Not all mages are so quick to forgive. Your lucky you took your anger out on me...."

Anja wrote:"Hum...perhaps I was a bit hasty I have just heard of some illusions wandering around..."
Richard said a bit hesitantly.
"But it is also true all you have ever done is help pepole and your Tradition place consent as highly as the Hermeitcs value knowledge perhaps I should not jump to conclusions...yes let us go and see the kid."
Your Cabalmate patted you on the arm and then headed into Amadeus' apartment.

Thomas was resting when you got to the bedroom, it was in the middle of the night and it had been a long day, but the kid opened his eyes when he ehard pepole entering the room looking from one to the other.
"Ehm...hello, is something wrong?"
He asked.

"Not wrong so much as something has occurred that puts you in grave danger." Serge said seeing Thomas, "Don't worry though. We have a way of protecting you though. Before we get to that I'll explain what's happening."

Serge took in a deep breath, not wanting to overwhelm the young tecnomancer with information, before continuing. "Something happened to Wallace Jace. And his consciousness has fled into one of his two clones. As you know, your one of those clones."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:10 pm

[Rescue Mission]

Darrian glanced over.
"Yeah...that looks pretty pissed of..."
The Alchemist said.
"So what do we do about it? He is clearly dead, do we burn him?"
Jon asked.
"I mean if whatever this man was bound to is still looking out through his eyes, that can't be good."

Adley sighed. Honestly, the feeling was mutual to this pit fiend or whatever it was, but there was a problem of magnitude. "Destroying the body part linked to the spirit worked last time, but those were normal bodyparts, fragile. These are made of tougher stuff and can withstand heat. Cutting the connection to the spirit may work, though."

Yeah I mean we could stand ready to catch any fire that get out of control and the pawn's pressnece is hurting the Labyrinth creature and the corruption is spreading so I am not sure we have much of a choice."
Helga commented.
"We need to deal with the woman's body."

"We don't want to spread it and make the problem worse. Even if parts of her are a gas or ash, we just don't know how much her paymaster may have invested into her ability. We'll need to keep a screen up around her, to contain that possibility..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 am

[Rescue Mission]

Adley sighed. Honestly, the feeling was mutual to this pit fiend or whatever it was, but there was a problem of magnitude. "Destroying the body part linked to the spirit worked last time, but those were normal bodyparts, fragile. These are made of tougher stuff and can withstand heat. Cutting the connection to the spirit may work, though."

"Yes burning stone eyes might not work."
Jon agreed.
"We can try to cut the connection between the body and this wreth's master."
Darrian said as he finished tending to Jon's shoulder and he came over to look at the body.
"I can see what I can do?"
He offered.

"We don't want to spread it and make the problem worse. Even if parts of her are a gas or ash, we just don't know how much her paymaster may have invested into her ability. We'll need to keep a screen up around her, to contain that possibility..."

"So creating a barriar to prevent ashes and smoke from spreading and then burning her?"
Helga asked.
"That is not my department but perhaps you can do that Mr Roth Hicks."

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin nodded, "I'm sure there'll be some lingering spirits that are merely entropic and like the place lingering, too; I'm not planning on evicting those, so long as they're not hostile... but as for the vampires, I might be compelled to let them go unscathed, too... The doctor, though, won't get away."

"The spirits who are merely entropic we can elave in peace unless they are hostile."
Jeffry replied with a nod then he sigh.
"Just make sure that if you release the Massassa they do not come back to literary bite us in the behind at a later date, but the only ones who must die are the Nephandi themselves.

He frowned, "The specters might be trouble, then... Alright, we'll have to deal with that as and when we run into them... the vampires are probably the least threat at the moment, but the doctor..."
He turned to Nicole, "Miss Bouchard, care to come along to deal with the Labyrinth's living doctor and the pawns he's hidden with in the infirmary? Oh, and two other volunteers to help with that, ladies and gentlemen?"

"I will come along my magick might prove useful."
Antonio said with a nod. Fran nodded.
"I will come along as well Mr Wainwright."
The death maga said.
"I am a decent figther. Also if we run into any spirits or ghosts then I can perhaps do something."

[Steelhaven 3 45]

"Of course." Serge said responding with a similar smile, though it was hard to tell whether that smile was genuine or mocking Bianca's own gesture. "This situations been hard on all of us. But even still you have to be careful when you throw around accusations like that. Not all mages are so quick to forgive. Your lucky you took your anger out on me...."

"Yeah I know...I know the first Protocol."
Bianca said with a nod and another sweet smile.
"I am really sorry."
She said and Richard raised an eyebrow.
"Just be careful from now on Miss Rosso you do not want to get into legal trouble."
The doctor said and the young woman sigh.
"Yeah...I know I will be careful."

"Not wrong so much as something has occurred that puts you in grave danger." Serge said seeing Thomas, "Don't worry though. We have a way of protecting you though. Before we get to that I'll explain what's happening."

Serge took in a deep breath, not wanting to overwhelm the young tecnomancer with information, before continuing. "Something happened to Wallace Jace. And his consciousness has fled into one of his two clones. As you know, your one of those clones."

"What...this Wallace Jace is hiding...in one of his clones? How and don't this place have like wards or something that prevent stuff like that.?"
Thomas said alarm in his voice.
"Well I still feel like myself...but how could you protect me against this thing?"
He asked clearly scared now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:14 am

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Anja's Post:

Swearing loudly, Nicole switched her pistol to her uninjured arm and continued to press home their attack, continuing to move across the room to present a moving target.

[Time for 4.00?]

[I'll reply to Warp once the combat phase has been finished.]

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:34 am

[Labyrinth, 4]

Swearing loudly, Nicole switched her pistol to her uninjured arm and continued to press home their attack, continuing to move across the room to present a moving target.

You moved quikly across the floor as you shot at the woman who had fired at you, she went down after a few more attempts to fire at you both of which missed. Jeffry and Crexia seamed to be finishing of the last few straggelers and things was calming down, the screams was dying and then as the last pwn died the room was in relative silence. None of the Traditionalists seamed to be seriously hurt.

(OOC: Four seam to be about right yes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:45 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:"What...this Wallace Jace is hiding...in one of his clones? How and don't this place have like wards or something that prevent stuff like that.?"
Thomas said alarm in his voice.
"Well I still feel like myself...but how could you protect me against this thing?"
He asked clearly scared now.

" The wards protect from things coming from the outside into the chantry. I have a feeling that Jace's consciousness took a different, less protected, route. Likely through another dimension derived of mental energies. That's just my guess though. What matters now is that it's happened." Serge explained.

"Protecting you from Jace is actually quite easy. Our big boss wizard will just search through your guy's psyche and murder Jace's consciousness once he finds it. The real problem though...is what'll happen if Jace takes control in the middle of that search." he continued, "If he takes control of either of his clones body, he'll be able to use your magick to wreak havoc. Now the solution to that problem....is to temporarily make your body incapable of doing magick."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

"Well yes me or my...ehm sister...shit but that is something to get used to saying, would provide a pretty strong connection so he might come int hrough any of the mental layers I guess and then it all depends on how your Wards are set up, and no I do not expect you to tell me that."
Thomas said with a nod.
"Hum...you have a powerful ehm...Mind is it not? Practitioner that can get the bastard out if he have hid in one of our psyche's?"
The young Technomancer said then he nodded.
"Well yes that do makes sense, only I can already not use what you call magick, without my tools and tied down there is not much I can do, I am a Technomancer, perhaps a bit more mystical Technomancer than your run of the mill Technocrart but a Technomancer non the less, but I guess you have something else in mind."
Thomas said sounding worried over Jace and rather skpetical.
"We do an anti magick serum, developed by the Union actually."
Richard said and Thomas sigh.
"Ah that shit...fuck..."
"Yes well I know it is nto plesant, not at all, but we have a few options for you, first of all I intend to administer an anestetic that will mean the injection will hurt considerably less, there will still be a bit of a headache and nausia though but if you wish you could be sent to sleep for a while, that means you won't experience the unplesant effects."
The Akashic commented and Thomas looked even more skeptical.
"Sent to sleep?"
He asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:57 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Yes burning stone eyes might not work."
Jon agreed.
"We can try to cut the connection between the body and this wreth's master."
Darrian said as he finished tending to Jon's shoulder and he came over to look at the body.
"I can see what I can do?"
He offered.

"Let me know if you need help," he told Darrian. "It's not bound to be easy...we might want to check for lingering spirits, as well..."

"So creating a barriar to prevent ashes and smoke from spreading and then burning her?"
Helga asked.
"That is not my department but perhaps you can do that Mr Roth Hicks."

"I think that would be prudent. Make something like a bubble around her, and use that to contain the heat and particles, like a furnace..." He said with a nod.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:08 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Let me know if you need help," he told Darrian. "It's not bound to be easy...we might want to check for lingering spirits, as well..."

"I agree it will not be easy, I might not be able to pull it of, both of us working together might nto be able to full it of, we might have to ask for help with it from your Cabalmate and his sand, but I do not want to use of that limited resource unless there is absolute need.."
Darrian said then he nodded.
"What if you check for lingering spirits Sodalis and I will mix up a portion to hopefully cut the link between the dead man's eyes and...well who knows what he served."
The alchemist said with a bit of disgust in his eyes as he looked at the dead pawn.

"I think that would be prudent. Make something like a bubble around her, and use that to contain the heat and particles, like a furnace..." He said with a nod.

Darrian nodded again at that.
"What if you handle the bubble Sodalis and I will provide the fire to burn her body to a crisp."
The alchemist suggjested.
"Perhaps you can even lift her of the floor like if she was in a big marble and then just burn the inside of it, I am sure that would look pretty."
Anna chimed in seamingly uncocnerned that it was a human body that would be burned. Gray leaned over to Adley so he could whisper.
"Is it just me...or is that kit a bit...creepy?"
Anna just gave the Hollower a sweet smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:17 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"I agree it will not be easy, I might not be able to pull it of, both of us working together might nto be able to full it of, we might have to ask for help with it from your Cabalmate and his sand, but I do not want to use of that limited resource unless there is absolute need.."
Darrian said then he nodded.
"What if you check for lingering spirits Sodalis and I will mix up a portion to hopefully cut the link between the dead man's eyes and...well who knows what he served."
The alchemist said with a bit of disgust in his eyes as he looked at the dead pawn.

"Yes, sir," he said with a nod. He could see, using Fran's given ability at least if it still extended to him, but he was sure there was something else he could do...he frowned. Being able to see again, the fight...oh, Jon? Jon. Was alright, and Darrian had helped him...something....he looked around for Jon, maybe it would trigger him to remember what it was. At least he vaguely remembered him, though he felt he should do a lot better about that regardless of his arcane and paradox or not.

What if you handle the bubble Sodalis and I will provide the fire to burn her body to a crisp."
The alchemist suggjested.
"Perhaps you can even lift her of the floor like if she was in a big marble and then just burn the inside of it, I am sure that would look pretty."
Anna chimed in seamingly uncocnerned that it was a human body that would be burned. Gray leaned over to Adley so he could whisper.
"Is it just me...or is that kit a bit...creepy?"
Anna just gave the Hollower a sweet smile.

"Perhaps somewhat," he said mildly. "But then again considering..." he shrugged to Gray. Time might improve that. He was familiar with jhor, and it's morbid concerns at least in passing. "Levitation will take more effort and perhaps not remedy the issue with the Labyrinth floor being killed where it sits," he said practically. Not to mention two spells that might incur paradox, and two spells in unison, he wanted to avoid that if he could help it. A bubble against the enormous heat needed, one from wind for the particles and gases, those he could work that simply enough with time, and less likely to backfire. "Here, let me make the bubbles...you will need cast within it on the body and not try to go through them..." he said, waiting for Helga to come with him towards the room.

// I assume the vis-sword evaporates sometime in here, after the fight scene ended and his personal energy shield is shot/faded so he should be able to carry the spells long enough without too many problems

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:43 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Yes, sir," he said with a nod. He could see, using Fran's given ability at least if it still extended to him, but he was sure there was something else he could do...he frowned. Being able to see again, the fight...oh, Jon? Jon. Was alright, and Darrian had helped him...something....he looked around for Jon, maybe it would trigger him to remember what it was. At least he vaguely remembered him, though he felt he should do a lot better about that regardless of his arcane and paradox or not.

Fran's spell was still active but you saw no spirits in the room at the moment. You saw Jon nearby, after a few tries, your eyes just did nto want to focus on the man, but when you saw him he was holding his phne and looking at the screen.
"The closest spirit I see are several hallways and a junction down to the right, and it is sort of just pacing around in there and are not coming our way."
The Virtual Adept said, he was still favoring his wounded arm, it would be sore for some time but he seamed to be mostly okey.

"Perhaps somewhat," he said mildly. "But then again considering..." he shrugged to Gray. Time might improve that. He was familiar with jhor, and it's morbid concerns at least in passing.

"Hum...well we all have our issues and it is not like I am opposed to creepy."
Gray said with a shrug.

"Levitation will take more effort and perhaps not remedy the issue with the Labyrinth floor being killed where it sits," he said practically. Not to mention two spells that might incur paradox, and two spells in unison, he wanted to avoid that if he could help it. A bubble against the enormous heat needed, one from wind for the particles and gases, those he could work that simply enough with time, and less likely to backfire. "Here, let me make the bubbles...you will need cast within it on the body and not try to go through them..." he said, waiting for Helga to come with him towards the room.

"Aww...boo"
Anna complained at the news there would be no floating, burning, giant marbles with dead pawns inside.
"Oh well you probably know best Sir."
She agreed with a sigh. Darrian just nodded and readied a mixture in a small glass bottle.
"I think I can take care of that...hum Mr...ehm...we have a Virtual Adept with us right?"
He asked and Jon sigh.
"Sherman and I am right here Sir you healed me with your potions like a minute ago."
"Ah yes...off course my apologies could you send a bottle into the bubble my Sodalis creates and not breach it or damage the bubble?"
"Yeah sure, not a problem Master Haagen."
"Exellent, I think we are ready then Sodalis."
The Alchemist said and he looked at Adley.

Helga nodded she had fed Mr Amelie some blood poured into a bottle from a small cut she had made in her arm, and now she wrapped the still completely inert vampire up in her jacket and lifted him to carry him out of the room.
"Fuck...he weigh nothing, he is so skinny!"
The Cultist exclaimed.
"He feels like I could break him if I hold him to tightly."
She added.
"Well the gentleman said he did nto like being touched."
Darrian commented.
"True, but he can't stay here now can he."
"No he can not Miss William, the lesser evil principle applies I guess but please be careful he is an ally do not...as you said do not break him."
The Alchemist replied.
"I am sure he is ntot hat fragile, I mean they are often really thin vampires I mean but they are suprisingly durable."
Gray chimed in as he backed out of the room so Jon and the Hermetics could work.

(OOC: Yes the sword and the shield have probably disipated by now indeed.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:50 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

Once resistance collapsed, Nicole continued to be ready for more hostiles, only lowering her weapon on seeing the others do so. Giving a sigh and re-loading her pistol, she gently tested out her shoulder and took a look to see if it was just a shallow flesh wound.

Colin's Post:

'As you wish.' the Etherite will reply, still checking the wound.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:31 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Once resistance collapsed, Nicole continued to be ready for more hostiles, only lowering her weapon on seeing the others do so. Giving a sigh and re-loading her pistol, she gently tested out her shoulder and took a look to see if it was just a shallow flesh wound.

Your shoulder stung but it was just a flesh wound and nothing serious.
"Do you want me to take care of that for you?"
Amber Rose asked the Verbena glanced around nervously but when she found no more enemies alive she headed over to the Etherite and gave her a tired smile.
"Before you head out to fight something else.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:46 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

'Only if it doesn't tax you, like. Think I don't even count as walking wounded here. I can get by with a bit of Celox.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:19 am

[Labyrinth, 4AM]
Anja wrote:"The spirits who are merely entropic we can elave in peace unless they are hostile."
Jeffry replied with a nod then he sigh.
"Just make sure that if you release the Massassa they do not come back to literary bite us in the behind at a later date, but the only ones who must die are the Nephandi themselves.
Colin nodded, "Every action has consequences... executing them might cause problems in the long run, as much as letting them go; a vengeful Sire is not unheard of, after all... but yes, if I consider them a hazard, they won't be leaving."

Anja wrote:"I will come along my magick might prove useful."
Antonio said with a nod. Fran nodded.
"I will come along as well Mr Wainwright."
The death maga said.
"I am a decent figther. Also if we run into any spirits or ghosts then I can perhaps do something."
Nicole wrote:'As you wish.' the Etherite will reply, still checking the wound.
He nodded, "Good... any injuries that need tending before we head out?"
He dabbed at his own cheek with a handkerchief and frowned, "Oh, jolly, this is going to leave another scar, as if I didn't have enough of them already."

((OOC: Wait, wasn't Amber Rose with the group to rescue her husband?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:29 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

'Only if it doesn't tax you, like. Think I don't even count as walking wounded here. I can get by with a bit of Celox.'

"No it looks like just a minor injury so it should nto be a problem, especially not here that causes less Dox than in regular space basically.

Colin nodded, "Every action has consequences... executing them might cause problems in the long run, as much as letting them go; a vengeful Sire is not unheard of, after all... but yes, if I consider them a hazard, they won't be leaving."

"If their...Sires as you say know and approve of their offspring working with the Nephandi then they are already enemies and it is just a matter of time before they become a problem as is but yes I will allow you not show mercy to the Massassa Mr Wainwright, if they are not a danger to us."
Jeffry said with a frown clearly not liking setting the vampires free.

He nodded, "Good... any injuries that need tending before we head out?"
He dabbed at his own cheek with a handkerchief and frowned, "Oh, jolly, this is going to leave another scar, as if I didn't have enough of them already."

"I am nto hurt Mr Wainwright."
Antonio said and Fran shook her head.
"I am also unhurt."
"I can take care of your cheek once I am done with Miss Bouchard Mr Wainwright Amber Rose said.

(OOC: No she was not she was with Amadeus trying to help to heal Mara, Colin picjed Jeffry and Amber Rose off from there on his way to the current part of the Labyrinth so she is with Colin's group.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:44 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

'Okay, then.' she replied, giving a nod.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:49 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

'Okay, then.' she replied, giving a nod.

Amber Rose gave a nod she pricked her finger on her athame and painted a symbol in blood on her palm and then held the hand over your shoulder, you felt your flesh knitting back together until the injury was gone leaving only a slightly tender pink mark which owuld itself fade with time.
"There we go...how is that Miss Bouchard?"
The Verbena said as she wiped her hands on a now rather bloody piece of cloth.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:55 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:"I am nto hurt Mr Wainwright."
Antonio said and Fran shook her head.
"I am also unhurt."
"I can take care of your cheek once I am done with Miss Bouchard Mr Wainwright Amber Rose said.
Colin shrugged, "It's just a nick, not really worth the expense. If the bullet had actually hit, it'd be more of a concern."

Nicole wrote:'Okay, then.' she replied, giving a nod.
Anja wrote:Amber Rose gave a nod she pricked her finger on her athame and painted a symbol in blood on her palm and then held the hand over your shoulder, you felt your flesh knitting back together until the injury was gone leaving only a slightly tender pink mark which owuld itself fade with time.
"There we go...how is that Miss Bouchard?"
The Verbena said as she wiped her hands on a now rather bloody piece of cloth.
He nodded, "All ready, then? Right... off we go toward the infirmary."
He patted the wall by the eyeball, "Alright, buddy, we need to go to the infirmary. All four of us."

((OOC: Ah, i lost a little track, then.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:49 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"The closest spirit I see are several hallways and a junction down to the right, and it is sort of just pacing around in there and are not coming our way."
The Virtual Adept said, he was still favoring his wounded arm, it would be sore for some time but he seamed to be mostly okey.

"Hm, well it may be another of the spirits that live here. Would it possibly interfere with transporting the others out?

Darrian just nodded and readied a mixture in a small glass bottle.
"I think I can take care of that...hum Mr...ehm...we have a Virtual Adept with us right?"
He asked and Jon sigh.
"Sherman and I am right here Sir you healed me with your potions like a minute ago."
"Ah yes...off course my apologies could you send a bottle into the bubble my Sodalis creates and not breach it or damage the bubble?"
"Yeah sure, not a problem Master Haagen."
"Exellent, I think we are ready then Sodalis."
The Alchemist said and he looked at Adley.

"Very well, sir. So you will be dealing with the link and I will be creating some bubbles, and this bottle will induce the flame?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:29 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin shrugged, "It's just a nick, not really worth the expense. If the bullet had actually hit, it'd be more of a concern."

"It is a minor wound Mr Wainwright but this is a place of decay, it is not good to have an open cut."
Amber Rose protested.
"And it is not much of a cost to close it nto halfway out intot he Umbra as we are here."

He nodded, "All ready, then? Right... off we go toward the infirmary."
He patted the wall by the eyeball, "Alright, buddy, we need to go to the infirmary. All four of us."

Colin you got a feeling of happiness and trust from the Labyrinth creature and then the feeling of being bathed in rotting flesh again, and then you, Nicole, Fran and Antonio stood in a small corridor, there was the eye you ahd come through, a maw and some kidneys on the wall, there was å bone door on either end and behind one of them you heard heated discussion in the Nephandi Language.

[Rescue Mission]

"Hm, well it may be another of the spirits that live here. Would it possibly interfere with transporting the others out?

"The spirit is just sitting there so it is impossible for me to say really, it could have charms that allow it to block teleportation but that is a oddly spesific ability so far, far more likely no it can not."
Jon said with a shrug.

"Very well, sir. So you will be dealing with the link and I will be creating some bubbles, and this bottle will induce the flame?"

"Yes I will deal with the link to the man witht he eyeballs, or try to, and then you create a bubble around the woman who's body spread death, then Mr Sherman open a small portal intot he bubble and I wioll toss in this bottle and it will burn the body."
Darrian confirmed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:45 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:"It is a minor wound Mr Wainwright but this is a place of decay, it is not good to have an open cut."
Amber Rose protested.
"And it is not much of a cost to close it nto halfway out intot he Umbra as we are here."
Colin nodded, "Fair point... Go ahead, then."

Anja wrote:Colin you got a feeling of happiness and trust from the Labyrinth creature and then the feeling of being bathed in rotting flesh again, and then you, Nicole, Fran and Antonio stood in a small corridor, there was the eye you ahd come through, a maw and some kidneys on the wall, there was å bone door on either end and behind one of them you heard heated discussion in the Nephandi Language.
He suppressed a grimace and lowered his voice, "I rather think the big doof likes me... Alright, I suppose a smoke grenade or a flash-bang would have been handy right now. Fran, Antonio, either side of the bone door there, with the voices. Nick... we go in and take cover first, then provide suppression so the others can enter next, sound good? And... quiet, I doubt they've noticed us yet."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:31 am

[Rescue Mission]

"The spirit is just sitting there so it is impossible for me to say really, it could have charms that allow it to block teleportation but that is a oddly spesific ability so far, far more likely no it can not."
Jon said with a shrug.

"Well, if it isn't in our way and not being hostile, maybe keeping an eye on it is sufficient at least till we deal with these matters." He looked over at Darrian for his opinion.

"Yes I will deal with the link to the man witht he eyeballs, or try to, and then you create a bubble around the woman who's body spread death, then Mr Sherman open a small portal intot he bubble and I wioll toss in this bottle and it will burn the body."
Darrian confirmed.

"Very well. Did you need assistance with the first matter?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:26 am

[Rescue Mission]

"Well, if it isn't in our way and not being hostile, maybe keeping an eye on it is sufficient at least till we deal with these matters." He looked over at Darrian for his opinion.

Darrian just nodded his agreement to that. Jon nodded as well.
"I will monitor the spirit on my app then.

"Very well. Did you need assistance with the first matter?"

"I would nto refuse aid Sodalis...I plan to use a potion, if we work together to consecrate it to purpose it might work better."
Darrian said and he tapped a small glass bottle with his finger.

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin nodded, "Fair point... Go ahead, then."

Amber Rose nodded and pricked her finger again and drew a new symbol that looked like a stylized rose on the palm of her hand, she held the palm a few cm from your damaged cheek and the skin started feeling warm and tingly, when the Verbena took her hand away the cut was gone and only a slight pink line was left.

He suppressed a grimace and lowered his voice, "I rather think the big doof likes me... Alright, I suppose a smoke grenade or a flash-bang would have been handy right now.

"I can do that...create a flash band or a grenade like effect I have such scriptures prepared."
Antonio said and he tapped his note book with his pen. Fran raised an eyebrow at your comment that the Labyrinth like you.
"Making new friends Mr Wainwright?"
She asked with a grin.

Fran, Antonio, either side of the bone door there, with the voices. Nick... we go in and take cover first, then provide suppression so the others can enter next, sound good? And... quiet, I doubt they've noticed us yet."

Antonio and Fran lowered their voices and moved tot he side of the door, Fran had a bone with script on it in her hand and a gun in the other and Antonio had his note book, they where ready.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next