Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:51 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

'Thanks.' the Etherite replied, after testing out said shoulder.

Colin's Post:

'Errrh... not this way again.' she replied, one hand on her pistol while the other pulled out her cell-phone to bring up the tracking app, and to see what the other groups were up to on FireChat.

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

'Give a moment... let's see what radar says...' she replied, suppressing the urge to shudder while checking her cell to see what hostiles were near.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Adley Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:00 am

[Rescue Mission]

Darrian just nodded his agreement to that. Jon nodded as well.
"I will monitor the spirit on my app then.

"Thanks."

"I would nto refuse aid Sodalis...I plan to use a potion, if we work together to consecrate it to purpose it might work better."
Darrian said and he tapped a small glass bottle with his finger.

He nodded. "This I can help with, I will use hand gestures and vocal, if that is acceptable," he said with a nod. He moved closer to him to assist, and it would move them closer to helping the others. Having something to focus on, useful work to do, would hopefully help him get his feet back under him too. He waited for Darrian to signal he was ready before joining him.

// making my playlist for my second session of my C20 game, the PCs changed the music from 'stuffy' old dance music and charming bardcore covers - and so the next is a mix, Jinjer's Deathmetal, Irish heavy metal, and neofolk songs with Warduna's Kvitravn at the end lol

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:53 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

'Thanks.' the Etherite replied, after testing out said shoulder.

"Not a problem at all."
Amber Rose said with a smile.

'Errrh... not this way again.' she replied, one hand on her pistol while the other pulled out her cell-phone to bring up the tracking app, and to see what the other groups were up to on FireChat.

Fran smiled a little.
"Well it is a novel experience I give you that."
She muttered as the group approached the eyeball. No one was saying anything in firechat they seamed to be busy with their own tasks.

'Give a moment... let's see what radar says...' she replied, suppressing the urge to shudder while checking her cell to see what hostiles were near.

Behind the close dore, where voices was arguing in the terrible language of the Nephandi there was six dots, four of them mages the other two humans with a ltitle extra.

[Rescue Mission]

"Thanks."

Jon just nodded at that.

He nodded. "This I can help with, I will use hand gestures and vocal, if that is acceptable," he said with a nod. He moved closer to him to assist, and it would move them closer to helping the others. Having something to focus on, useful work to do, would hopefully help him get his feet back under him too. He waited for Darrian to signal he was ready before joining him.

"That works well."
Darrian said, he mixed a few more things into the small glass bottle he was holding from other small vials he got from the many pockets of his coat, the Alchemist seamed to know exactly what was to be found in every pocket, then he held out his finished potion for you.
"Then you can start your working Sodalis."
The Solificato said.

(OOC: Sounds nice.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:02 am

[Rescue Mission]

"That works well."
Darrian said, he mixed a few more things into the small glass bottle he was holding from other small vials he got from the many pockets of his coat, the Alchemist seamed to know exactly what was to be found in every pocket, then he held out his finished potion for you.
"Then you can start your working Sodalis."
The Solificato said.

He nodded, and then began to assist consecrating the proffered potion to the manner requested, while his fellow Hermetic did his working the way he knew best.

// Should I roll for his actions separately as it comes after Darrian's potion making or is it an assist to Darrian?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:13 am

[Rescue Mission]

He nodded, and then began to assist consecrating the proffered potion to the manner requested, while his fellow Hermetic did his working the way he knew best.

It felt calming to work a simple concecration spell, Muto Vim, to make the potion a hole thing, make it more sutable to the purpose of ending the link between the dead pawn's body and his infernal master, who still was gazing out at the mages with look of disaproval. The working helped calm your nerves, not that it could fix them completely you needed rest, and some trauma took far longer than just resting to work through but it was a start to feel more like yourself again.

(OOC: I was thinking it would be an assist to Darrian that the two of them are working on consert, I mean Darrion would be working with Hermetic and Kabbalistic ideas for his alchemy but his methods more involve substances then when Adley work with him using his own methods that work to have them work in concert. You can roll the combined roll or I can it is up to you.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:34 am

[Rescue Mission]

Muto, with a spidery flourish of his fingers, and then Vim. As he worked, repeating the motions and vocal, he could almost feel the damn thing staring at them from the pawn's eyesockets...

// All good, if he's assisting in concert then I don't have to : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:23 am

[Rescue Mission]

Muto, with a spidery flourish of his fingers, and then Vim. As he worked, repeating the motions and vocal, he could almost feel the damn thing staring at them from the pawn's eyesockets...

"I have always admired Hermetic's elegant hand getures."
Darrian commented once your part of the rote was over and he looked down at the finished potion, it felt calm, warm and clean, a bit of holy pureness in this foul place.
"Well I better see if this works then the dead man's eyes looks like they are looking right at us...it is eerie..."
The alchemist commented and he went over to the dead pawn and poured the potion into his eyes, there was a slight bit of smoke and everything felt a bit cleaner. The dead man's eyes turned back to dead, stearing human eyes, brown. The potion had worked. Had the pact been active it would have been allot harder to end it, but as all that was happening was that the master looked through the eyes of his dead servant that pressence was banished.
"That seamed to do the trick."
Darrian commented.
"Well then should we deal with the death touch woman as well then?"
He asked as he rose after he had poured the potion ont he dead pawn.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:05 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

Silently, Nicole will show Colin the screen.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:36 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:Amber Rose nodded and pricked her finger again and drew a new symbol that looked like a stylized rose on the palm of her hand, she held the palm a few cm from your damaged cheek and the skin started feeling warm and tingly, when the Verbena took her hand away the cut was gone and only a slight pink line was left.
Colin traced the line with a fingertip, "Hm... do you think anyone will notice whether or not that leaves a scar in the end?"

Nicole wrote:'Errrh... not this way again.' she replied, one hand on her pistol while the other pulled out her cell-phone to bring up the tracking app, and to see what the other groups were up to on FireChat.
Anja wrote:Fran smiled a little.
"Well it is a novel experience I give you that."
She muttered as the group approached the eyeball. No one was saying anything in firechat they seamed to be busy with their own tasks.
He shook his head, "Sorry, quickest way there is right now. And safest, until we get all the various wards and traps charted."

Anja wrote:"I can do that...create a flash band or a grenade like effect I have such scriptures prepared."
Antonio said and he tapped his note book with his pen. Fran raised an eyebrow at your comment that the Labyrinth like you.
"Making new friends Mr Wainwright?"
She asked with a grin.
He chuckled softly, "Aw, he's a bit like a big dog. One who doesn't understand he weighs several tonnes - if he could try to climb into your lap, I'd wager he would."

Nicole wrote:'Give a moment... let's see what radar says...' she replied, suppressing the urge to shudder while checking her cell to see what hostiles were near.
Anja wrote:Behind the close dore, where voices was arguing in the terrible language of the Nephandi there was six dots, four of them mages the other two humans with a ltitle extra.
Anja wrote:Silently, Nicole will show Colin the screen.
He nodded, whispering softly, "Alright, flash-bang it is; we'll have to disorient and take them down as cleanly as possible. Assume they have captives in there, so mind your targets."

Anja wrote:Antonio and Fran lowered their voices and moved tot he side of the door, Fran had a bone with script on it in her hand and a gun in the other and Antonio had his note book, they where ready.
He nodded to the others once they were in position, all to the sides of the door, then gently stroked the door and whispered, "Open." before giving Antonio a nod once the door started moving.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:49 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin traced the line with a fingertip, "Hm... do you think anyone will notice whether or not that leaves a scar in the end?"

"Well it is not going to leave a scar, the skin is healed it is just tender because the healed skin is all new it will take a few days before it starts looking and feeling completley like the rest of your skin so you will not have to find out."

He shook his head, "Sorry, quickest way there is right now. And safest, until we get all the various wards and traps charted."

"It is a fine enough way to travel."
Fran said with a smile.
"And efficient."

He chuckled softly, "Aw, he's a bit like a big dog. One who doesn't understand he weighs several tonnes - if he could try to climb into your lap, I'd wager he would."

"I shudder at the thought of a whole Labyrinth climbing onto my lap."
The Euthanathos said.
"But I am glad that we will be able to save him, he really is an inocent in all of this."

He nodded, whispering softly, "Alright, flash-bang it is; we'll have to disorient and take them down as cleanly as possible. Assume they have captives in there, so mind your targets."

Antonio nodded he flipped through the pages of his note book then tapped a page.
"Ah here...I am ready then."

He nodded to the others once they were in position, all to the sides of the door, then gently stroked the door and whispered, "Open." before giving Antonio a nod once the door started moving.

The Scribe finished the last word on the page he had flipped though, and as the last flick of his pen graced the page completing the text you heard a bang from inside the room and then agitated shouts of suprise from the Nephandi inside.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:25 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:"Well it is not going to leave a scar, the skin is healed it is just tender because the healed skin is all new it will take a few days before it starts looking and feeling completley like the rest of your skin so you will not have to find out."
Colin smiled wryly, gesturing to the rest of his face, "Yes, well..."

Anja wrote:"It is a fine enough way to travel."
Fran said with a smile.
"And efficient."
He grinned, "Let me guess, you're going to volunteer for cleanup duty once the place is secured, just so you can get free rides on the iris express?"

Anja wrote:"I shudder at the thought of a whole Labyrinth climbing onto my lap."
The Euthanathos said.
"But I am glad that we will be able to save him, he really is an inocent in all of this."
He nodded, "He's naturally entropic, but aside from the spot where the Meajin Incarna decided to make a fuss, he's not corrupt as such..."

Anja wrote:The Scribe finished the last word on the page he had flipped though, and as the last flick of his pen graced the page completing the text you heard a bang from inside the room and then agitated shouts of suprise from the Nephandi inside.
He nodded to Nicole and stepped inside, checking the corners before heading to the side, taking a couple of shots at whoever in the room looked like a combatant, and glancing for anyone looking like they were strapped down or otherwise held captive.

((OOC: Colin's not aiming to hit, specifically, so much as compelling them to stay down so the others can get inside safely. Hitting an enemy would be nice, but the important thing is keeping them from shooting back while Antonio, Fran, and Nicole get into position. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:36 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin smiled wryly, gesturing to the rest of his face, "Yes, well..."

Amber Rose shrugged.
"Well my healing will do nothing aboutt he already existing scars, but the recent cut will not leave a new one."
The Verbena replied.

He grinned, "Let me guess, you're going to volunteer for cleanup duty once the place is secured, just so you can get free rides on the iris express?"

"Yes well, it is a interesting way to teleport and I will eventually start studying Correspondence to make cursing work better."
Fran said with a grin.
"So I might find the time to help out."

He nodded, "He's naturally entropic, but aside from the spot where the Meajin Incarna decided to make a fuss, he's not corrupt as such..."

The Euthanathos nodded at that.
"Well Entropy itself is not evil despite what some might think."
The death maga commented.

He nodded to Nicole and stepped inside, checking the corners before heading to the side, taking a couple of shots at whoever in the room looked like a combatant, and glancing for anyone looking like they were strapped down or otherwise held captive.

You got into the infirmary. There was six beds along the walls, a curtain parted of a small surgery, in one corner was a supply cabinet, a treatment bench and other supplies, other than the flesh walls and bone floors it looked like any other small infirmary. At the end of the room there was another door. No one seamed to be strapped down, prisoners might not be kept in the infirmary at the moment.

You saw two women hidden behind a bed, a man with beginning mutations around the eyes was coughing and trying to rub his eyes and recover from the flash bang, a man was aiming some sort of futuristic gun at you which he fired, and someone was hiding behind the curtain to the surgery as well. You fired and everyone hit the floor or kept their heads even more down trying to avoid getting shot and there was more souts and chatting on the Nephandi language.
"Kill them!"
The man with the ray gun screamed, and you understood him disturbingly enough.

(OOC: The rey gun shot misses.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:57 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

Nicole silently followed in Colin's wake, immediately targeting the man wielding the weapon and opening fire, while continuing to move so others could enter the fray - while she didn't understand what the man was saying, she knew a threat when she saw it...

[Attempting 'Deadaim' on the ray-gun guy.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:14 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Nicole silently followed in Colin's wake, immediately targeting the man wielding the weapon and opening fire, while continuing to move so others could enter the fray - while she didn't understand what the man was saying, she knew a threat when she saw it...

You hit the man with the rey gun but his clothes, a sort of jump suit absorbed allot of the energy of the bullet, it hurt him but it did not penetrate and the main remained on his feet, now seeing a new threat he fired at Nicole, hitting her in the leg, the ray burned like fire, it hit the bone but damn did it hurt.

A woman spoke behind the curtain to the surgery. Colin will be able to understand her saying.
"Keep them at bey for a moment and I will deal with them."
Nicole understood that A the woman was in charge considering the commanding tone of her voice and B she was clearly planning something, even if the Etherite did not understand the language spoken.

(OOC: Two lethal.)

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:38 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"I have always admired Hermetic's elegant hand getures." Darrian commented once your part of the rote was over

He smiled faintly with a slight nod of acknowledgement.

"Well I better see if this works then the dead man's eyes looks like they are looking right at us...it is eerie..."
The alchemist commented and he went over to the dead pawn and poured the potion into his eyes, there was a slight bit of smoke and everything felt a bit cleaner. The dead man's eyes turned back to dead, stearing human eyes, brown. The potion had worked. Had the pact been active it would have been allot harder to end it, but as all that was happening was that the master looked through the eyes of his dead servant that presence was banished.
"That seamed to do the trick."

"Good."

Darrian commented.
"Well then should we deal with the death touch woman as well then?"

"Yes. Let me work on the containments we discussed then." He walked over to the area, mindful of the deadened spots marking out the body in question. Muto Auram for creating the containment kinetic screen much like Shield of Mars and Rego Ignem for controlling the area of the heat within.

// Forces 2 x2: 5, 8, 8, 3 - 9, 7, 5, 6

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:46 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:"Well yes me or my...ehm sister...shit but that is something to get used to saying, would provide a pretty strong connection so he might come int hrough any of the mental layers I guess and then it all depends on how your Wards are set up, and no I do not expect you to tell me that."
Thomas said with a nod.
"Hum...you have a powerful ehm...Mind is it not? Practitioner that can get the bastard out if he have hid in one of our psyche's?"
The young Technomancer said then he nodded.
"Well yes that do makes sense, only I can already not use what you call magick, without my tools and tied down there is not much I can do, I am a Technomancer, perhaps a bit more mystical Technomancer than your run of the mill Technocrart but a Technomancer non the less, but I guess you have something else in mind."
Thomas said sounding worried over Jace and rather skpetical.
"We do an anti magick serum, developed by the Union actually."
Richard said and Thomas sigh.
"Ah that shit...fuck..."
"Yes well I know it is nto plesant, not at all, but we have a few options for you, first of all I intend to administer an anestetic that will mean the injection will hurt considerably less, there will still be a bit of a headache and nausia though but if you wish you could be sent to sleep for a while, that means you won't experience the unplesant effects."
The Akashic commented and Thomas looked even more skeptical.
"Sent to sleep?"
He asked.

"Yeah. Magickally induced sleep. Jace will have a hard time controlling a body that's unconscious and like the Doc said, you won't feel any of the pain of the serum when your under. That ensures everyone is doubly protected from Jace." Serge said with a nod, "Once Jace has been sniped from your head we'll wake you up. But we won't do any of that until we know your ok with it."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:09 am

[Rescue Mission]

"Good."

"Foul thing, who in their right mind would sell themselves to such a being?"
Darrian said and Jon shrugged.
"I am nto so sure these pawns was of sound mind Master Haagen."
"Yes you, might be right about that Mr Sherman."

"Yes. Let me work on the containments we discussed then." He walked over to the area, mindful of the deadened spots marking out the body in question. Muto Auram for creating the containment kinetic screen much like Shield of Mars and Rego Ignem for controlling the area of the heat within.

The woman on the floor lay in a heap of now rotted bones, as if death radiated from her, she was quite dead though, with a bullet hole in her head, she had once been blond and quite pretty and she was wearing a red knitted sweather and black jeans. Your spell went up smoothly and precicely and you now had a barriar around the dead pawn. Darrian looked to you to see when you was ready and then he nodded to Jon, the Virtual Adept tapped at his phone and Darrian threw a bottle through the small portal that opened, Jon closed the portal with another tap on his screen and then there was a fire inferno inside of your bubble, you felt heat coming from the bubble but not enough to harm the walls. You controllet the heat and when the fire died down only ash was left of the death touch pawn, the bone under her was scorched but nothing else was harmed. Darrian nodded.
"Well done Sodalis."
He said then he nodded to Jon as well.
"Thank you for your help Mr Sherman."

[Steelhaven 4]

"Yeah. Magickally induced sleep. Jace will have a hard time controlling a body that's unconscious and like the Doc said, you won't feel any of the pain of the serum when your under. That ensures everyone is doubly protected from Jace." Serge said with a nod, "Once Jace has been sniped from your head we'll wake you up. But we won't do any of that until we know your ok with it."

"Why would me being asleep make it harder to take over my body?"
Thomas asked and Richard sigh.
"We don't know if that will help but it would mean you are not in pain."
"I see, well I am not very comfortable with being rendered unconcious by well by enemies."
"I understand, what about just a regular deep sleep, it is in the middle of the night and the worst of the serum is shortly after injection, if you slept for a few hours we could find out if the mind of Wallace Jace is in you and we can give you answers when you wake up."
"Possibly but nothing that makes me unconcious."
"Understood I would not recomend that either like I said the serum makes you nausious you need to be able to wake up if you need to throw up."

The two of them talked back and forth for a while then Thomas looked at Serge.
"So how would this be done, and mind you I might be agreeing to sleep but not being unconcious."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:39 am

[Rescue Mission]

"Foul thing, who in their right mind would sell themselves to such a being?"
Darrian said and Jon shrugged.
"I am nto so sure these pawns was of sound mind Master Haagen."
"Yes you, might be right about that Mr Sherman."

He shook his head. "What I can say is that the costs always looked very high indeed...I wish I could say this was the weirdest investment I've seen."

Well done Sodalis."
He said then he nodded to Jon as well.
"Thank you for your help Mr Sherman."

He nodded. "Perhaps for added protection we should try to contain anything of her that's left, even the ashes. My spellwork will not last forever, but perhaps encasing it in something will provide additional safety that will be sufficient. What do you say? I am not sure if her investment would still count as being able to cause harm...though perhaps we could see if it were..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:08 am

[Rescue Mission]

He shook his head. "What I can say is that the costs always looked very high indeed...I wish I could say this was the weirdest investment I've seen."

"Yes there are some...unusual powers granted by Spirits but if one want to make a deal with an Umbrood there are more positive entities to work with and get power from then something that should not be."
Darrian muttered sourly.

He nodded. "Perhaps for added protection we should try to contain anything of her that's left, even the ashes. My spellwork will not last forever, but perhaps encasing it in something will provide additional safety that will be sufficient. What do you say? I am not sure if her investment would still count as being able to cause harm...though perhaps we could see if it were..."

The alchemist nodded at that.
"Better safe than sorry, let us put her ashes on a glass bottle and put a few protections on the bottle just to be sure and then Master Morgan can decide what to do about the ashes later?"
He suggjested.

(OOC: That is one very dead pawn. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:52 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:"Yes well, it is a interesting way to teleport and I will eventually start studying Correspondence to make cursing work better."
Fran said with a grin.
"So I might find the time to help out."
Colin nodded, "Any help will be greatly appreciated."

Anja wrote:You got into the infirmary. There was six beds along the walls, a curtain parted of a small surgery, in one corner was a supply cabinet, a treatment bench and other supplies, other than the flesh walls and bone floors it looked like any other small infirmary. At the end of the room there was another door. No one seamed to be strapped down, prisoners might not be kept in the infirmary at the moment.

You saw two women hidden behind a bed, a man with beginning mutations around the eyes was coughing and trying to rub his eyes and recover from the flash bang, a man was aiming some sort of futuristic gun at you which he fired, and someone was hiding behind the curtain to the surgery as well. You fired and everyone hit the floor or kept their heads even more down trying to avoid getting shot and there was more souts and chatting on the Nephandi language.
"Kill them!"
The man with the ray gun screamed, and you understood him disturbingly enough.
Nicole wrote:Nicole silently followed in Colin's wake, immediately targeting the man wielding the weapon and opening fire, while continuing to move so others could enter the fray - while she didn't understand what the man was saying, she knew a threat when she saw it...
Anja wrote:You hit the man with the rey gun but his clothes, a sort of jump suit absorbed allot of the energy of the bullet, it hurt him but it did not penetrate and the main remained on his feet, now seeing a new threat he fired at Nicole, hitting her in the leg, the ray burned like fire, it hit the bone but damn did it hurt.

A woman spoke behind the curtain to the surgery. Colin will be able to understand her saying.
"Keep them at bey for a moment and I will deal with them."
Nicole understood that A the woman was in charge considering the commanding tone of her voice and B she was clearly planning something, even if the Etherite did not understand the language spoken.
He frowned, "The woman behind the curtain needs us held at bay for a moment, Ronald Ray-gun here is only a speed bump."
Then he squeezed off a shot at the vague shape behind the curtain, hoping for the best.

((OOC: Dex+Firearms: 2,3,4,5,9... well, it *might* hit... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:09 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

'Fucking polythene.' Nicole muttered angrily, suspecting the man was clothed in the 'bulletproof clothing' she'd seen before in the hands (or more correctly, bodies) of both Etherites and Unionists. Channelling her pain into a desire for revenge, aimed at the man's head while continuing to move deeper into the room and fired...

[Attempting 'Fifth Limb']

[Is the ray-gun man the only one offering active resistance right now?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:40 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin nodded, "Any help will be greatly appreciated."

"Then we have a deal Mr Wainwright."
Fran said with a smile.

He frowned, "The woman behind the curtain needs us held at bay for a moment, Ronald Ray-gun here is only a speed bump."
Then he squeezed off a shot at the vague shape behind the curtain, hoping for the best.

Your bullet went through the curtain and you ehard a woman cry out in suprise but she did not sound hurt.
"I said hold them off damn it!"
She cried to her underlings. One of the men recovered from the flash grenade spell and he aimed his gun at Colin at shot at the Orphan, but he missed, the others was still stunned, well toher than the one with the rey gun but that would nto last for long.

'Fucking polythene.' Nicole muttered angrily, suspecting the man was clothed in the 'bulletproof clothing' she'd seen before in the hands (or more correctly, bodies) of both Etherites and Unionists. Channelling her pain into a desire for revenge, aimed at the man's head while continuing to move deeper into the room and fired...

You aimed at the man with the ray gun's head and fired, your bullet scraped across his cheek, cutting a bloody line but not doing much damage, at least he was bleeding now. The man returned fire and shot at your right leg, and missed hitting the floro instread which made the Labyrinth sort of lurch a ltitle.

(OOC: That is allot of bad damage and attack rolls all around. Anyway right now it is rey gun guy and more more person the others are still stunned but that will not last for long.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:43 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:Your bullet went through the curtain and you ehard a woman cry out in suprise but she did not sound hurt.
"I said hold them off damn it!"
She cried to her underlings. One of the men recovered from the flash grenade spell and he aimed his gun at Colin at shot at the Orphan, but he missed, the others was still stunned, well toher than the one with the rey gun but that would nto last for long.
Anja wrote:You aimed at the man with the ray gun's head and fired, your bullet scraped across his cheek, cutting a bloody line but not doing much damage, at least he was bleeding now. The man returned fire and shot at your right leg, and missed hitting the floro instread which made the Labyrinth sort of lurch a ltitle.
Colin sneered at the recovering adversaries, "Stay down, you... and stop hurting my Labyrinth. The Gilledian is down, and this place belongs to me now."
He then stalked to the curtain, whipping up a gust of Wind of Mundane Silence into the inner room released by thrusting his hand just past the fabrics.

((OOC: So, Arete roll for that gust... 3,8,0. Well, ought to mess up the good doctor's work a little, at least...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:39 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin sneered at the recovering adversaries, "Stay down, you... and stop hurting my Labyrinth. The Gilledian is down, and this place belongs to me now."
He then stalked to the curtain, whipping up a gust of Wind of Mundane Silence into the inner room released by thrusting his hand just past the fabrics.

You heard a gunshot from inside the surgery when you poked your hand in there, and then you felt something fly between your fingers, not harming you, and then past your arm before the bullet hit the wall, it was a near miss but luck was with you. Whoever was inside the surgery screamed when the Wind of Mundane Silence hit her.

"Shit...The Giledian is dead?"
One of the other Nephandi asked, this one a woman, brown aftergrowrth framing her face with pale blond ends falling past her shoulders, her large brown eyes full of fear.
"It can't be...he is dead?"
She asked and from inside the surgery there was a strained reply.
"D...don't listen to him Elisa, we fight, we stop the Traditionalists here."
"B...but if we are taken alive they will...they will..."
Hold your gorund...shit up and focus on your work."
The doctor muttered her voice strained the Wind of Mundane Silence had left her in quite a bit of pain and who know what it had done to what she was preparing in there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:59 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:You heard a gunshot from inside the surgery when you poked your hand in there, and then you felt something fly between your fingers, not harming you, and then past your arm before the bullet hit the wall, it was a near miss but luck was with you. Whoever was inside the surgery screamed when the Wind of Mundane Silence hit her.

"Shit...The Giledian is dead?"
One of the other Nephandi asked, this one a woman, brown aftergrowrth framing her face with pale blond ends falling past her shoulders, her large brown eyes full of fear.
"It can't be...he is dead?"
She asked and from inside the surgery there was a strained reply.
"D...don't listen to him Elisa, we fight, we stop the Traditionalists here."
"B...but if we are taken alive they will...they will..."
Hold your gorund...shit up and focus on your work."
The doctor muttered her voice strained the Wind of Mundane Silence had left her in quite a bit of pain and who know what it had done to what she was preparing in there.
Colin took a step away from the curtain and nodded to the guys on the floor, "The Gilledian has fallen, and the Keeper surrendered to me, on condition of a painless execution before we leave here. I'm sure you noticed an Aswadim dropping by a few minutes back - that was my doing, to convince Duke Steel to leave in peace... I can offer you that you won't be taken alive."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next