Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 29 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:59 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"I took part in the mission in Chicago and I took part in taking down Lisa Larson and her labyrinth two months ago but I never considered that these flesh...houses could have actual minds and feelings."
Fran said as she glanced around looking at the flesh walls.
Colin nodded, "I had the unique opportunity to share in Dalisse's mental connection to her Battlecruiser as we dealt with Lisa Larson... they are living, feeling beings in every sense of the word."

Anja wrote:"Well if the Labyrinth is not actually corrupted likely a corrupted Avatar will not be needed with this one but with more corrupted Labyrinths...well I will not be taking any chances."
The death maga commented.
"But if one could befriend their very house taking down the damned Nephandi that way would have a certain...irony and I do so love irony."
He grinned, "Most certainly, there's a delicious irony in using the Labyrinth or Battlecruiser against the Gilledian or Captain, yes..."

Anja wrote:The ofrmer infernalist lay huddeled in a fetal possition on the bed sleeping, he jolted awake when Colin shook him.
"I...where...what is happening?"
He muttered then he groaned as he tried to sit up.
"Ow..."
He muttered. The prisoner was breathing fine and he looked to be physically tired but fairly ok but he was clearly still hurting and he was quite scared and overwealmed.
He smiled thinly to the man, "Sorry, son, we're getting ready to leave... I imagine you'd rather not be left alone in the Labyrinth when we do, though I'd prefer having someone stick around to keep him company. So, we'd best bring you along to the exit now. Do you think you can stand on your own?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 29 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:30 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin nodded, "I had the unique opportunity to share in Dalisse's mental connection to her Battlecruiser as we dealt with Lisa Larson... they are living, feeling beings in every sense of the word."

"I guess so, they are more of the Nephandi's victims then?"
Fran said and she looked around.
"Being used as homes and engines of war for the Fallen."

He grinned, "Most certainly, there's a delicious irony in using the Labyrinth or Battlecruiser against the Gilledian or Captain, yes..."

"Yes there is nothing quite like using the enemies own weapons and resources againt them."
The death maga said with a chuckle.

He smiled thinly to the man, "Sorry, son, we're getting ready to leave... I imagine you'd rather not be left alone in the Labyrinth when we do, though I'd prefer having someone stick around to keep him company. So, we'd best bring you along to the exit now. Do you think you can stand on your own?"

"Yeah I would not want to be left behind, there is nothing for me here."
The former infernalist said bitterly then he sigh.
"I can walk...I think."
He muttered then he glanced over at Colin.
"What will happen to me?"
He asked nervously.
"What are your side going to do to me?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:49 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"I guess so, they are more of the Nephandi's victims then?"
Fran said and she looked around.
"Being used as homes and engines of war for the Fallen."
Colin nodded, "They're native, natural creatures of the Deep Umbra, they spawn near the Horizon, or so I'm told... well, the Labyrinths are a slightly different story, but it seems they're very much similar, sort of like the 'bred in captivity' animals at zoos and preserves."

Anja wrote:"Yes there is nothing quite like using the enemies own weapons and resources againt them."
The death maga said with a chuckle.
He grinned, "Indeed, being able to safely weaponize Qlippothic Tass was a godsend."

Anja wrote:"Yeah I would not want to be left behind, there is nothing for me here."
The former infernalist said bitterly then he sigh.
"I can walk...I think."
He muttered then he glanced over at Colin.
"What will happen to me?"
He asked nervously.
"What are your side going to do to me?"
He sighed, "Well... you are not a Mage, so I suppose there are limits to what the Traditions can legally do. I have an excellent lawyer, I'll ask her for a bit of help with you... you do have a few possibilities; you've glimpsed the greater world, and you have a rare opportunity to start over with a blank slate. You might be able to learn Linear Magic, make a living, if you find someone willing to extend you a little trust to live and learn with them. You'd have to disavow the Nephandi entirely, though... and abandon the path of Infernalism. It's really not healthy for you in any case."
He frowned, "I'm not going to pretend it'll all be sunshine and roses from here on, but... I do have a few strings to pull; a few small favours I can barter for. I'm willing to do that, if you're willing to work with me."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:57 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Reminds me of... an icehouse? No, no tiling. Ah, a springhouse.' Nicole muttered to herself, looking at the well a bit closer. 'Should fit an electric pump to this, bring it into the modern world...' tone dismissive.

Anja's Post:

The Etherite looked at the corpse with a combination of disgust and curiosity, taking a moment to visually inspect the wound. A bit confusing; she'd heard that vampires 'healed' somehow, but had no idea how.

At that moment, she was aware of the fact she was all alone. A pouch on her webbing almost started to burn; the one which she knew contained a wooden stake. A hand twitched, as though desiring to go to said pouch and retrieve it.

Stared for a moment, then shook it off. It would serve no purpose and she'd not get away with it. So gave a shrug and straightened up the body on the bed.

[Chantry likes Ikea. Don't they know other furniture stores are also available? *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:10 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:[Airport Early Morning]

"Morrigan then it is nice to meet you."
Dr Wong said politely as he shook the young woman's hand.
"And you may call me Michael."
"I am a member of the Akashic Brotherhood yes, I find that the focus granted by our practices steady my hand during operations."
The man said with a slight smile.
"Though I walk the path of Enlightenment for it's own sake, as for title Michael is fine we are not part of the same school, if you want to be formal then Sifu is the preferred title. I only demand the use of titles from my own student who call me Sifu or Mentor, or right now she calls me asshole I guess."
He said with a sigh.
She snickered. "Well, I'm not even going to pretend it would be tempting to call you Asshole, just for the novelty, but I'll stick with Michael. Sifu."

"Ah yes off course, allow me to buy you a meal Morrigan, there is a nice place right here at the airport but it serves begetarian couisine, is that acceptable to you, I do not eat meat but I am sure I can find something at a resturant who serve it."
Michael said as he indicated the way to the vegetarian fast food place he was talking about.
"If the vegetarian place is ok then right this way please."
"Anywhere is good with me. I'm what you call a sea-food-arian. I see food, I eat it." She made a sour face. "That's a terrible joke."

After a minute of silence.

"So, uh, do you know why this Miss Mara person would have sent me a letter like that? I mean, first, a letter? Seriously? But even that, I'm happy enough to be coming home, but why send across the whole giant ocean to contact me?"
Morrigan
Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:06 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin nodded, "They're native, natural creatures of the Deep Umbra, they spawn near the Horizon, or so I'm told... well, the Labyrinths are a slightly different story, but it seems they're very much similar, sort of like the 'bred in captivity' animals at zoos and preserves."

"Interesting they are like other spirits representations of concepts then and these are the representations of dead and rotten flesh?"
Fran asked.
"I guess it makes sense for the Nephandi to find them interesting and use them, but if they can think I am not sure I like it."

He grinned, "Indeed, being able to safely weaponize Qlippothic Tass was a godsend."

"So it was and it have been most useful thus far that little trick of yours Mr Wainwright."
Fran commented with a chuckle.

He sighed, "Well... you are not a Mage, so I suppose there are limits to what the Traditions can legally do. I have an excellent lawyer, I'll ask her for a bit of help with you... you do have a few possibilities; you've glimpsed the greater world, and you have a rare opportunity to start over with a blank slate. You might be able to learn Linear Magic, make a living, if you find someone willing to extend you a little trust to live and learn with them. You'd have to disavow the Nephandi entirely, though... and abandon the path of Infernalism. It's really not healthy for you in any case."
He frowned, "I'm not going to pretend it'll all be sunshine and roses from here on, but... I do have a few strings to pull; a few small favours I can barter for. I'm willing to do that, if you're willing to work with me."

The former infernalist looked down on the floor, he groaned softly clearly still in pain and he seamed rather tired and sad.
"I guess learning hedge magic...would be interesting."
He muttered a bit listlessly.
"If anyone would be willing to teach me...seeing as I am now helpless learning some sort of magic would be...useful."
He said with a sad sigh.
"And you already...took away my link to the Nephandi there are nothign else to abandon."
He added bitterly.

[Villa, 4.45]

'Reminds me of... an icehouse? No, no tiling. Ah, a springhouse.' Nicole muttered to herself, looking at the well a bit closer. 'Should fit an electric pump to this, bring it into the modern world...' tone dismissive.

The well was deep and dark you could not see the bottom of it, a bucket hun from a crossbeam over the thing, there was a strange feeling there though, this was clearly the heart of the old villa.

The Etherite looked at the corpse with a combination of disgust and curiosity, taking a moment to visually inspect the wound. A bit confusing; she'd heard that vampires 'healed' somehow, but had no idea how.

At that moment, she was aware of the fact she was all alone. A pouch on her webbing almost started to burn; the one which she knew contained a wooden stake. A hand twitched, as though desiring to go to said pouch and retrieve it.

Stared for a moment, then shook it off. It would serve no purpose and she'd not get away with it. So gave a shrug and straightened up the body on the bed.

The vampire was so light, for being a so tall man, even as skinny as he was you think he should weigh more, but shifting his position in the bed it was like moving a child, the creature did nto move or make a sound though he just stayed looking dead and the burned hole in his chest did nto seam to be healing, he also was completly limp, he looked like a strange, few days old corpse for all intents and purposes.

[Airport Early Morning]

She snickered. "Well, I'm not even going to pretend it would be tempting to call you Asshole, just for the novelty, but I'll stick with Michael. Sifu."

"Well I prefer both Michael and Sifu to asshole Morrigan, but I guess my student have...good reason of bestoving a new adress on me, teaching teenage mages are not always easy."
Dr Wong said with a slight smile though it was also clear he worried about his apprentice and you had the feeling something had happened there that concerned him greatly.

"Anywhere is good with me. I'm what you call a sea-food-arian. I see food, I eat it." She made a sour face. "That's a terrible joke."

"Ah yes...you will go to bad joke jail."
The older Akashic said with a wry smile then he nodded as he showed the way to a little resturant that catered to airport patrons named Dotti's Veggie Burgers.

After a minute of silence.

"So, uh, do you know why this Miss Mara person would have sent me a letter like that? I mean, first, a letter? Seriously? But even that, I'm happy enough to be coming home, but why send across the whole giant ocean to contact me?"

Michael hesitated he lead the way into the resturant and found a empty table away from other patrons, which was not hard and the only other patrons currently at Dotti's was a couple near the door and a man in his 30's ordering something by the counter as well as a young woman taking orders.
"It is hard to say for sure. The problem is that Lady Mara she, is as fae blooded as anyone can be and still have a human enough soul to Awaken as a mage and they say her relatives are true fae...her way of viewing the world are different. But know that she is kind and she is wise if she have written you there is a reason. Lady Mara can see the future and what more she is attudned to the fae, I suspect she have seen some way you will be needed, but I would not know how to explain it. All I can say that years of living at a Chantry allied to the one where Lady Mara is one of the Deacons have taught me to heed her wisdom, even if understanding what she means with her words and actions are not always easy."
The Akashic said with a sigh.
"All she told me was that she had contacted a young willworker of my Tradition and asked you to meet you here to assure you that Steelhaven is safe to visit."

(OOC: Ikea have cheap shelves, Ikea for the win.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:19 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"Interesting they are like other spirits representations of concepts then and these are the representations of dead and rotten flesh?"
Fran asked.
"I guess it makes sense for the Nephandi to find them interesting and use them, but if they can think I am not sure I like it."
Colin smiled thinly, "Well, 'think'... it's an animal, in essence. It's comparable to keep a horse for plowing fields, or a dog for herding sheep... but yes, eventually, with care and proper treatment, he might grow up to fly off to the Deep on his own. Come that day, I won't stop him."

Anja wrote:The former infernalist looked down on the floor, he groaned softly clearly still in pain and he seamed rather tired and sad.
"I guess learning hedge magic...would be interesting."
He muttered a bit listlessly.
"If anyone would be willing to teach me...seeing as I am now helpless learning some sort of magic would be...useful."
He said with a sad sigh.
"And you already...took away my link to the Nephandi there are nothign else to abandon."
He added bitterly.
He nodded, "There's a Chantry in Chicago, I can put in a good word for you there. And... I'm not demanding you be grateful for what I did, but I do hope you embrace this second chance to the fullest."
He nodded to the eyeball, "Let me give you a hand up, the journey back to the entrance is a bit... different."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:27 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin smiled thinly, "Well, 'think'... it's an animal, in essence. It's comparable to keep a horse for plowing fields, or a dog for herding sheep... but yes, eventually, with care and proper treatment, he might grow up to fly off to the Deep on his own. Come that day, I won't stop him."

"That sounds fair enough and I am nto saying you would not treat the Labyrinth well mr Wainwright but that I suspect that the Nephandi often do not, them being well Nephandi and all."
Fran grumbeled.

He nodded, "There's a Chantry in Chicago, I can put in a good word for you there. And... I'm not demanding you be grateful for what I did, but I do hope you embrace this second chance to the fullest."
He nodded to the eyeball, "Let me give you a hand up, the journey back to the entrance is a bit... different."

"I will do what I have to in order to survive I guess."
The infernalist said sounding tired.
"And no I am not grateful for what you did, I will accept the help to get to the eyeball though but I am not sure what you mean about different travel, if it is eyeball travel you are thinking about then I have done that a few times, it is not plesant but it is efficient."
The former infernalist said with a sigh.
"Though I can walk."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:46 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

Nicole stared at it for a moment, then shrugged.

Anja's Post:

After giving a little frown at the lightness, Nicole did the deed and then made to leave.

[Yeah, but Ikea shelves usually not strong shelves. I'd be more inclined to buy the 'heavy storage' shelves from somewhere like B&Q, or in the USA, Home Depot.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:24 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

After giving a little frown at the lightness, Nicole did the deed and then made to leave.

The vampire just laid there as you left the room, it seamed everything was normal in the basement.

(OOC: When they need to store something Ikea shelves can not handle then I am sure they will buy them somehwere else. I use Ikea shelves for my library and it is heavy.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:[Airport Early Morning]
"Well I prefer both Michael and Sifu to asshole Morrigan, but I guess my student have...good reason of bestoving a new adress on me, teaching teenage mages are not always easy."
Dr Wong said with a slight smile though it was also clear he worried about his apprentice and you had the feeling something had happened there that concerned him greatly.
Morrigan nodded. She gave him a searching look. "Yeah. It is hard. But that's nature of it right? But every student teaches and every teacher learns. You're down, then you're up again. And the seeds for every state lies in its own opposite. You know? They didn't make that yin yang a circle for kicks. Everything a season, turn, turn. You know?"

Michael hesitated he lead the way into the resturant and found a empty table away from other patrons, which was not hard and the only other patrons currently at Dotti's was a couple near the door and a man in his 30's ordering something by the counter as well as a young woman taking orders.
"It is hard to say for sure. The problem is that Lady Mara she, is as fae blooded as anyone can be and still have a human enough soul to Awaken as a mage and they say her relatives are true fae...her way of viewing the world are different. But know that she is kind and she is wise if she have written you there is a reason. Lady Mara can see the future and what more she is attudned to the fae, I suspect she have seen some way you will be needed, but I would not know how to explain it. All I can say that years of living at a Chantry allied to the one where Lady Mara is one of the Deacons have taught me to heed her wisdom, even if understanding what she means with her words and actions are not always easy."
The Akashic said with a sigh.
"All she told me was that she had contacted a young willworker of my Tradition and asked you to meet you here to assure you that Steelhaven is safe to visit."
She smiled and looked at the menu. What do vegetarians even eat for breakfast? Toast? She settled on some cinnamon and apple oatmeal.

"Well," she said between bites, "I ain't as concerned about safe as I am about interesting. I can mostly take care of myself once someone shows me where the bathroom is."

She did brighten up at the description of Miss Mara.

"A fae? Yeah? Now that's interesting. The Fair Folk and me get along. I've had some really fun encounters with them back in the UK. You can't throw a brick over there without hitting a Sidhe right in their smug beautiful face. Do her relatives ever come over?"

And that made her think of something.

"So who else is in this Chantry?"
Morrigan
Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:15 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a little shrug at this, double-checked to see the job was done, then moved to leave. Though she did leave the light on, so if the vampire did wake it wouldn't be in the pitch dark...

[Well, suppose it's all what you define as 'heavy'. I'm currently trying to find a 'forever home' for ~80kg of weight plate, and other kit...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:46 pm

[Villa 4 45]

You bad gotten the vampire placed comfortably in bed, he was still completely innactive just laying there looking dead.

You moved out of the room the vampire had been placed in from uptairs you could hear the other mages planning who would go in what cars.

(OOC: well yes for something that heavy I would want something more solid then again a shelf full of books crammed in there is heavy as well.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:01 pm

[Airport Early Morning]

Morrigan nodded. She gave him a searching look. "Yeah. It is hard. But that's nature of it right? But every student teaches and every teacher learns. You're down, then you're up again. And the seeds for every state lies in its own opposite. You know? They didn't make that yin yang a circle for kicks. Everything a season, turn, turn. You know?"

"Yes well there is truth in that I just hope that...well never mind I am not here to burden you with past evenets, I am sure I will...repair the relationship with my student but yes she do teach as much as she learns."
Michal said with a tired smile but it was clear that he cared for this student of his.

She smiled and looked at the menu. What do vegetarians even eat for breakfast? Toast? She settled on some cinnamon and apple oatmeal.

"Well first of all I am vegetarian nto vegan so I do like a bit of fried egg for my breakfast, or some oat porridge with fruit or rice and vegtables sometimes."
Michael said as he ordered pancakes with fruit with a smile to the waitress.

"Well," she said between bites, "I ain't as concerned about safe as I am about interesting. I can mostly take care of myself once someone shows me where the bathroom is."

"A perhaps unwise but still refreshing attitude Morrigan even so Lady Lara felt it best you be met by someone in a safe and public place first, just as a courtesy."
The other Akashic said.

She did brighten up at the description of Miss Mara.

"A fae? Yeah? Now that's interesting. The Fair Folk and me get along. I've had some really fun encounters with them back in the UK. You can't throw a brick over there without hitting a Sidhe right in their smug beautiful face. Do her relatives ever come over?"

Lady Mara's relatives if they are really true fae have a problem with going into our reality...something similar to...Paradox I hear hurt them, but she go to visit them and at times she have knowledge of things that come from unusual sources. And now Chantry Steelhaven ahve had some...problems with fae I hear, perhaps that is why Lady Mara have contacted you."
Michael speculated.

And that made her think of something.

"So who else is in this Chantry?"

"Quite a few, every Tradition are represented. I can not go into details on induviduals but Steelhaven Hall have about thirthy Awakened members, and quite a few are young willworkers like yourself."
Dr Wong said.
"My former student Richard lives there for example it is a good Chantry."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:13 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"That sounds fair enough and I am nto saying you would not treat the Labyrinth well mr Wainwright but that I suspect that the Nephandi often do not, them being well Nephandi and all."
Fran grumbeled.
Colin nodded, "Indeed, there's a reason why the Fallen seem to have a high turnover of their... less valuable members. Ones who hurt the Keeper or Handler, or the Labyrinth tend to get eaten whole... and then there are the even dumber cases like Violator of Rats."

Anja wrote:"I will do what I have to in order to survive I guess."
The infernalist said sounding tired.
"And no I am not grateful for what you did, I will accept the help to get to the eyeball though but I am not sure what you mean about different travel, if it is eyeball travel you are thinking about then I have done that a few times, it is not plesant but it is efficient."
The former infernalist said with a sigh.
"Though I can walk."
He nodded, "Good, good. Well, I've not got the lay of the land entirely right just yet, so... eyeball it is."
He patted the wall, "Okay, buddy, back to mummy, then."

((OOC: Oh, I can almost hear Dr. Wong as he's having breakfast with Morrigan, "Steelhaven Hall has some very... unique members. It would be impolite to elaborate." Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:33 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin nodded, "Indeed, there's a reason why the Fallen seem to have a high turnover of their... less valuable members. Ones who hurt the Keeper or Handler, or the Labyrinth tend to get eaten whole... and then there are the even dumber cases like Violator of Rats."

"I have heard the story of Violator of Rats yes and his unfortunate end."
Fran said with a chuckle.
"I guess being cruel to the creature you live in might be to dumb even for the Fallen."

He nodded, "Good, good. Well, I've not got the lay of the land entirely right just yet, so... eyeball it is."
He patted the wall, "Okay, buddy, back to mummy, then."

"The eyeballs are practical enough."
The former infernalist replied with a shrug. You felt the Labyrinth creature happily responding to you and then you, the former infernalist and Fran stood in the hallway right outside of the marble room again.
"It seams most of the others have left already."
Fran said glancing into the marble room.
"I guess all that remains for us to do is...taking care of Tali then."
The Euthanathos muttered.
"Unless there is something further?"

(OOC: Yeah Steelhaven's inhabitants are ehm...interesting. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:41 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

Nicole clambered up the steps, back into the kitchen, then closed the trapdoor. Giving a little sigh, looked out of the kitchen window at the morning dark, checking her phone to see if there was any messages.

[I used to work in a bookshop. My back knows how heavy books can get...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:26 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Nicole clambered up the steps, back into the kitchen, then closed the trapdoor. Giving a little sigh, looked out of the kitchen window at the morning dark, checking her phone to see if there was any messages.

There did ot seam to be any messages. Outside the stars was still out but the sky had turned more blue than black. Bruce came over to Nicole and said.
"Ok we have the car situation sorted out, can you take three passangers?"
The Orphan asked.

(OCC: Yeah the day me and my husband move out of this apartment that is going to be allot of books to lift. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:16 pm

[Steelhaven 4 30]

Anja wrote:"It is not a love of fighting Sir it is a love of having, at all times from the earliest history there have been a struggle over resources, the ones who could gather the most resources got to breed and so that desire is bred into us. In a world where everyone was a mage clearly things such as money could have little value, everything one might desire could be just created, but learning to do that creating would have value, and so education and magickal resources would be fought over and I am not so sure the average person would be better of, perhaps they would have food, more material comfort but also more danger and they would still have less than the ones who was lucky enough to have the resources such a new world valued."
Stephen said with a sigh.
"Wisdom do not always follow enlightenment or power there is no reason to assume a world of mages would be kinder to their fellow man than humans without magick are."
Anja wrote:"There is a difference Sir between speculating on the nature of reality and ignoring every bit of evidence, logic or history for the sake of argument and ignoring all logic purposefully in order to win a discussion or convince yourself of some rose red illusion of what the world will be like if mass Awakening happened."
Stephen said calmly.
"Yes you can say I have been taught to see the world through the eyes of a Hermetic this is true I was taught to consider fact and logic and not just ignore it when it suit me."
Stephen replied and Kyle sigh and he gave a waring cough and Stephen nodded.
"No offence off course Sir."
The apprentice added quickly.

"And I was taught not to let silly things like ephemeral rules or evidence hold me back from reaching my true potential. Ignoring illusions when it suits us is the hallmark of Cultist magick." Serge replied without a hint of doubt in his voice. "And you really gotta stop apologizing to me. That's like the third time you've done that. Talk freely. I think I've proven that I'm not some stuffy old senior who'll sentence you to menial labor if you upset me."

Anja wrote:"It seams your world full of the Awakened also come with everyone having Mastered all Spheres Sir."
Stephen said wryly.
"I mean Paradox is not the only thing that keep me from having food rain from the sky, and yes fireballs are quite useful."
He added which made Kyle chukcle.

"I don't know about you but Mastering all the Sphere's is the first thing I'd do in this world." he said with a chuckle.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:20 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"I have heard the story of Violator of Rats yes and his unfortunate end."
"I guess being cruel to the creature you live in might be to dumb even for the Fallen."
Colin grinned, "What comes around..."

Anja wrote:"The eyeballs are practical enough."
The former infernalist replied with a shrug. You felt the Labyrinth creature happily responding to you and then you, the former infernalist and Fran stood in the hallway right outside of the marble room again.
"It seams most of the others have left already."
Fran said glancing into the marble room.
"I guess all that remains for us to do is...taking care of Tali then."
The Euthanathos muttered.
"Unless there is something further?"
He nodded, "Seems so... Well, I should make proper introductions, I suppose."
He patted the wall and gestured to Fran, "Look, buddy, this is my friend Fran, she'd like to be your friend, too, alright?"
He smiled to Fran, "Try petting the wall, just mind the eye, and other... organs."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:06 am

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin grinned, "What comes around..."

"Indeed and being the agent of karma is at times very satisfying."

He nodded, "Seems so... Well, I should make proper introductions, I suppose."
He patted the wall and gestured to Fran, "Look, buddy, this is my friend Fran, she'd like to be your friend, too, alright?"
He smiled to Fran, "Try petting the wall, just mind the eye, and other... organs."

The Euthanathos smiled a little and put her hand gently on the wall and petted it.
"Hi nice to meet you I am Fran."
She said and the labyrinth seamed happy and content to be petted.

[Steelhaven 4 30]

"And I was taught not to let silly things like ephemeral rules or evidence hold me back from reaching my true potential. Ignoring illusions when it suits us is the hallmark of Cultist magick." Serge replied without a hint of doubt in his voice. "And you really gotta stop apologizing to me. That's like the third time you've done that. Talk freely. I think I've proven that I'm not some stuffy old senior who'll sentence you to menial labor if you upset me."

"Well Sir I do not want to offend as my behavior do not just reflect on myself but on my Mentor as well."
Stephen said politely.
"But yes I think that a debate between us will be fruitless as we simply see the world so differently we do not have a common ground to base a debate on."
The apprentice said with a sigh.

"I don't know about you but Mastering all the Sphere's is the first thing I'd do in this world." he said with a chuckle.

"What if your neigbor would not really want the rain to be chocholate Sir?"
Stephen ask and Kyle nodded.
"I think here I have a middle ground between the two of you. On one side I would not want to live in a world that is ntohing but chaos, where everyone just change reality all the time since it would be impossible to have a society or a life in such a world, like suddenly your wife is a duck because someone got the whim everyone should be ducks and then the world is all glass and then boom the ocean are chocholate pudding, such chaos would be nearly as bad as the idea of the world the Nephandi have, with no permanency, everything just changing all the time as someone deciding on a whim it would be pretty much hell. On the other side I do not think that is what would happen if everyone Awakened and I do think magick is a useful tool to make the world better, to heal sick crop and produce water so that no one ever had to go hungry, heal disease giving pepole longer, healthier lives, producing things by Mastter so there was never any lack anymore, giving everyone more control and ability to reach their goals. Yes magick have to be used responsibly we can not just make the rain into chocholate on a whim but I think the majority would be responsible and the law would handle the rest."
Kyle said as his hands worked on the food.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:16 am

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

A short pause as she considered this. 'Only two. I need to take Fran and Colin back with me already.' trying to work out the 'passenger space' of the two remaining cars and the numbers in the Labyrinth.

[True. Which is why I've started making a gradual 'sort and cull' of my crap so when it does (hopefully) happens in six months time, the stuff is at a minimum.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:51 am

[Villa, 4.45]

A short pause as she considered this. 'Only two. I need to take Fran and Colin back with me already.' trying to work out the 'passenger space' of the two remaining cars and the numbers in the Labyrinth.

"Very well I will arrange around on that then it should be fine..you are waiting here for Fran and Colin then?"
Bruce asked.

Amadeus, Crexia, Darrian and Jeffry was left in the Labyrinth taking care of the Caul, they should all fit in Jeffry's car once they left together with Master Davenport, if they did nto just teleport back.

(OOC: That might be wise then again i sort of like my crap.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:09 am

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Well, looks that way.' Nicole replied, starting to pat down her pockets, clearly looking for something. 'Suppose we could ask someone from Steelhaven to drive out to do a pickup.'

[Yeah, but the three 'laws of crap'; #1 You will accumulate more the longer you are in one place, #2 You keep crap for situations which never arise and #3 many of your decisions regarding it's 'crap rating' will be obsolete when you look at it again.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:18 am

[Villa, 4.45]

Well, looks that way.' Nicole replied, starting to pat down her pockets, clearly looking for something. 'Suppose we could ask someone from Steelhaven to drive out to do a pickup.'

"Yeah I will give Steelhaven a call to see if they can send another car just so we do nto have to have quite as many per car, then things should work out."
Bruce said then he glanced at the kitchen stove.
"Well if we are waiting here a little while, do you want something to eat? I m hungry and I was thinking I would fry up some eggs and beans or something."
The Orphan asked before he fished his phone out of his pocket to call Steelhaven.

(OOC: True then again I do like my book and movie collection.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next