Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 28 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:30 pm

[Labyrinth 4 45]
Anja wrote:The staff felt sturdy to lean on though being metal even if it was hollow inside it was fairly heavy. Tali nodded.
"I can teleport the bodies into the cold room myself."
The Keeper said.
"I can do quite a few things inside the confines of my Labyrinth and I have started the process and will add more once the cold room expand enough."
The Nephanda informed you, she looked a little tired, this had been a long night for her as well.
"Anything else you need?"
She asked with a slight, tired smile.
He smiled wearily, "A beach in the Caribbean, a good beach chair, and a cabaña boy to keep me with a steady supply of Cuba Libre for a month... but that seems rather out of the question for now, so I'll settle for getting a little rest before seeing everyone out and calling Old Man Wrinkle to hand him Rust's staff."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 28 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin's Post:

'Well, looks like we're going out of here...' looking around to see if anyone else was leaving the Labyrinth too.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:05 pm

[Labyrinth 4 45]

He smiled wearily, "A beach in the Caribbean, a good beach chair, and a cabaña boy to keep me with a steady supply of Cuba Libre for a month... but that seems rather out of the question for now, so I'll settle for getting a little rest before seeing everyone out and calling Old Man Wrinkle to hand him Rust's staff."

Tali chuckle a bit.
"Yes I fear i can not get you a nice beach and drinks with umbrellas or other such luxuries, but you many rest safely in my Labyrinth."
The Keeper said then she frowned.
"Old Man Wrinkle, a dangerous being to associate with."

'Well, looks like we're going out of here...' looking around to see if anyone else was leaving the Labyrinth too.

Yes a fairly large group was preparing to leave, they was gatheirng in one place getting ready to be teleported out. Only the Masters, Colin and Fran would be left int he Labyrinth once they was gone, and Nicole if she did not decide to group with the group leaving.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:11 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'You not pulling out now?' she'll ask Fran, looking at her.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:30 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:[Airport Early Morning]
As you walked past the bookstore where Mara's letter had told you to meet Dr Wong a man glanced out the window and then decided you might be the woman he was sent to meet, how he knew was hard to say though. The man was a tall and handsome. He had black hair with a touch of silver at his temples, a set of black framed glasses framed black eyes full of understanding and compassion. He walked in long, confident strides and if someone knew what to look for it was clear that he was a martial artist.
"Ehm...Miss?"
The man begun.
"Are you the one our fellow associate Madame Mara have sent?"
He asked vaugely not knowing exactly what to say or if the woman rushing past was the one he was sent to meet.
"If you are then I am Dr Michael Wong."
Morrigan's face brightened and and she smiled and dropped her bag and shook the dude's hand vigourously.

"That's me! But feel free to drop the 'Miss' business. No one calls me by either of my birth names except my sisters and mooching cousins looking for handouts. Just, Morrigan please. Or Morrie."

Her eyes narrowed and she gave the guy a sharp look.

"Doctor Wong? Are you, you know, a 'Brother'? Don't meet a lot of doctors in our line of work. How do you like being called? Are you a 'Master' guy or a 'Sensei' guy? There's a Wong in England prefers 'Sifu'. Not that I'm sterotyping or anything."

She paused. Picked her bag back up.

"So what's the story, El Capitane? Where are we off to? Breakfast maybe? Hint hint?"
Morrigan
Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:30 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

'You not pulling out now?' she'll ask Fran, looking at her.

"No, Mr Wainwright have asked me to help him with a....task before I leave."
Fran said and she glanced in Tali's direction.

[Airport Early Morning]

Morrigan's face brightened and and she smiled and dropped her bag and shook the dude's hand vigourously.

"That's me! But feel free to drop the 'Miss' business. No one calls me by either of my birth names except my sisters and mooching cousins looking for handouts. Just, Morrigan please. Or Morrie."

"Morrigan then it is nice to meet you."
Dr Wong said politely as he shook the young woman's hand.
"And you may call me Michael."

Her eyes narrowed and she gave the guy a sharp look.

"Doctor Wong? Are you, you know, a 'Brother'? Don't meet a lot of doctors in our line of work. How do you like being called? Are you a 'Master' guy or a 'Sensei' guy? There's a Wong in England prefers 'Sifu'. Not that I'm sterotyping or anything."

"I am a member of the Akashic Brotherhood yes, I find that the focus granted by our practices steady my hand during operations."
The man said with a slight smile.
"Though I walk the path of Enlightenment for it's own sake, as for title Michael is fine we are not part of the same school, if you want to be formal then Sifu is the preferred title. I only demand the use of titles from my own student who call me Sifu or Mentor, or right now she calls me asshole I guess."
He said with a sigh.

She paused. Picked her bag back up.

"So what's the story, El Capitane? Where are we off to? Breakfast maybe? Hint hint?"

"Ah yes off course, allow me to buy you a meal Morrigan, there is a nice place right here at the airport but it serves begetarian couisine, is that acceptable to you, I do not eat meat but I am sure I can find something at a resturant who serve it."
Michael said as he indicated the way to the vegetarian fast food place he was talking about.
"If the vegetarian place is ok then right this way please."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:40 pm

[Steelhaven 4 30]

Anja wrote:"You forget Sir that is why we got into the debate on education that while money might nto be a important resource in a world where everyone are mages but education would be a resource competed over. I mean no offense but in this you are wrong, yes some manage to learn on their own, some who would generally be better if they got tutoring, but most do not. By far the majority of Orphans, we are talking well over ninty percent never get past a few tricks, you would get the same as now with the rich and the poor only in a magical world it would be the ones with an education and those who do not have one who try to muddle by as best they can."
Stephen protested.
"Or do you claim you would have gotten just as far Sir if you had never met your Mentor?"

Serge was silent for a moment as he pondered that question. It was hard to determine a person's affect on your life, and how there absence may change your story. "I can't really answer that. Who knows how my life would've gone? I'd love to see that alternate timeline."

Serge cracked his knuckles to buy himself some more time before saying, "But maybe I'm fighting a losing battle. Still don't totally agree with you but I can't really deny that we humans love fighting over stuff. And in world of magick where we can't fight over money or resources, fighting over new ways to do magick probably would happen. Don't think it'd be as bad as you say. Abd it'd still be a better world for the average person though."

Anja wrote:"That is not proof Sir it is a circular argument. It is the same as when Wiccans claim that their religion are thosands of years old it have just been in hiding and someone say, well here are world history we have allot of proof that your religion are under 100 years old where are your proof otherwise and they reply, well we said hidden so clearly lack of proof is our proof, that is a circular argument. Yes off course it could be as you say Sir but as there are no proof for your argument, but there are proof against it that indicate strongly that yes thigns such as Quintessence is a neccesary part of magick and always have been."
Stephen said sounding a bit frustrated.

"You were taught to see magick through the eyes of a Hermetic. I was taught to see it through the eyes of the Cultist. We'd naturally clash. And in my teachings I was taught that magick is truly dynamic. Things can be both right or wrong or neither all at the same time. Applying things like logical fallacies is simply not something you do when understanding magick." Serge said simply, Stephen's frustration reminding him of his own confusions during the initial stages of his mage training. "You shouldn't be so quick to disprove or shut down other perspectives just because they clash with yours. Keep an open mind and try to understand how other mages think. It'll help in your own studies."

Anja wrote:"The roller coaster that would defy physics well, hope it do not just go faster then or it would eventually kill you, but one that let you go to other worlds or see other sights in far away places perhaps."
Kyle said with a chucle.
"I like watching horror movies so I prefer not to be a part of the movie but yeah one could create powerful illusions to bring stories to life."
The young mage muttered with a smile.
"Not to mentiont that in a all magickal world you could work magick openly and nto be afraid of being nabbed by the Union."
He added with a grin.
"Fireballs down the street."

"You guys love your fireballs. Man I'd just turn the rain into chocolate syrup." Serge said with a chuckle. "Teleport anywhere I'd want to go. If you ever wanted to change clothes you could snap your fingers and switch wardrobes."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:01 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Ah...' giving a nod of understanding. Didn't say more; they both knew what that kind of task would entail, and what's more each side knew the other had performed it before.

Silently, went over to the others readying to be transported out...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:39 pm

[Steelhaven 4 30]

Serge was silent for a moment as he pondered that question. It was hard to determine a person's affect on your life, and how there absence may change your story. "I can't really answer that. Who knows how my life would've gone? I'd love to see that alternate timeline."

Serge cracked his knuckles to buy himself some more time before saying, "But maybe I'm fighting a losing battle. Still don't totally agree with you but I can't really deny that we humans love fighting over stuff. And in world of magick where we can't fight over money or resources, fighting over new ways to do magick probably would happen. Don't think it'd be as bad as you say. Abd it'd still be a better world for the average person though."

"It is not a love of fighting Sir it is a love of having, at all times from the earliest history there have been a struggle over resources, the ones who could gather the most resources got to breed and so that desire is bred into us. In a world where everyone was a mage clearly things such as money could have little value, everything one might desire could be just created, but learning to do that creating would have value, and so education and magickal resources would be fought over and I am nto so sure the average person would be better of, perhaps they would have food, more material comfort but also more danger and they would still have less than the ones who was lucky enough to have the resources such a new world valued."
Stephen said with a sigh.
"Wisdom do not always follow enlightenment or power there is no reason to assume a world of mages would be kinder to their fellow man than humans without magick are."

"You were taught to see magick through the eyes of a Hermetic. I was taught to see it through the eyes of the Cultist. We'd naturally clash. And in my teachings I was taught that magick is truly dynamic. Things can be both right or wrong or neither all at the same time. Applying things like logical fallacies is simply not something you do when understanding magick." Serge said simply, Stephen's frustration reminding him of his own confusions during the initial stages of his mage training. "You shouldn't be so quick to disprove or shut down other perspectives just because they clash with yours. Keep an open mind and try to understand how other mages think. It'll help in your own studies."

"There is a difference Sir between speculating on the nature of reality and ignoring every but of evidence, logic or history for the sake of argument and ignoring all logic purposfully in order to win a discuttion or convince yourself of some rose red illusion of what the world will be like if mass Awakening happened."
Stephen said calmly.
"Yes you can say I have been taught to see the world through the eyes of a Hermetic this is true I was taught to consider fact and logic and not just ignore it when it suit me."
Stephen replied and Kyle sigh and he gave a waring cough and Stephen nodded.
"No offence off course Sir."
The apprentice added quickly.

"You guys love your fireballs. Man I'd just turn the rain into chocolate syrup." Serge said with a chuckle. "Teleport anywhere I'd want to go. If you ever wanted to change clothes you could snap your fingers and switch wardrobes."

"It seams your world full of the Awakened also come with everyone having Mastered all Spheres Sir."
Stephen said wryly.
"I mean Paradox is not the only thing that keep me from having food rain from the sky, and yes fireballs are quite useful."
He added which made Kyle chukcle.

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Ah...' giving a nod of understanding. Didn't say more; they both knew what that kind of task would entail, and what's more each side knew the other had performed it before.

Fran did nto say anything more there was a look of regret in her eyes, the death mage did nto enjoy killing but at times she had to and she did her duty there was nothing really to say about that.

Silently, went over to the others readying to be transported out...

There was a few moments to wait until everyone got ready then you again stood in the living room of the villa feeling slightly dizzy from the teleportation. Mr Amelie was nto there, he was probably down in the basement where he should be but you probably had to check that he had landed properly. Master Davenport looked up counting heads to make sure he got everyone.
"Welcpome back."
He said with a polite smile.
"We should arrange for cars to get everyone back to Steelhaven then and from there to their respective homes."
The Virual Adept continued.
"Is everyone ok?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:12 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:Tali chuckle a bit.
"Yes I fear i can not get you a nice beach and drinks with umbrellas or other such luxuries, but you many rest safely in my Labyrinth."
The Keeper said then she frowned.
"Old Man Wrinkle, a dangerous being to associate with."
Colin nodded, "A dangerous being to defy, for certain... but not an unreasonable one. He has visited me twice, now; the last time was a courtesy visit requesting Rust's misdeeds be stopped... I suspect the old man will want Rust's staff, as a key to righting the wrongs, perhaps... I doubt he'd want me to simply reach out and try to undo Rust's work on my own."

Nicole wrote:'You not pulling out now?' she'll ask Fran, looking at her.
Anja wrote:"No, Mr Wainwright have asked me to help him with a....task before I leave."
Fran said and she glanced in Tali's direction.
Nicole wrote:'Ah...' giving a nod of understanding. Didn't say more; they both knew what that kind of task would entail, and what's more each side knew the other had performed it before.
Anja wrote:Fran did nto say anything more there was a look of regret in her eyes, the death mage did nto enjoy killing but at times she had to and she did her duty there was nothing really to say about that.
He nodded, "Besides, I'm sure you'll want to make friends with my new, hm, friend here; the Labyrinth truly is a large, delicate creature... different though he might be."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:43 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin nodded, "A dangerous being to defy, for certain... but not an unreasonable one. He has visited me twice, now; the last time was a courtesy visit requesting Rust's misdeeds be stopped... I suspect the old man will want Rust's staff, as a key to righting the wrongs, perhaps... I doubt he'd want me to simply reach out and try to undo Rust's work on my own."

"That is a noble enough goal, and yes Rust used that staff for all of his Chronomancy so if anything can untangle what he have done and when he have been it would be it."
Tali agreed.
"But please do be careful Paradox Spirits are nto exactly the friends of mages."

He nodded, "Besides, I'm sure you'll want to make friends with my new, hm, friend here; the Labyrinth truly is a large, delicate creature... different though he might be."

Fran smiled a little.
"Well right now Mr Wainwright as facinated as I am about this manifestation of Entripy itself I am getting to the point where I will soon need sleep. i will do the task you need done, but then I wish to return to Steelhaven exploring this place will have to wait."
The Euthanatoi said in a tired tone of voice.
"It have been a long day Mr Wainwright, for all of us, we will all need rest before long."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:47 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin's Post:

'Er...' clearly not knowing what to say about that.

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Uhh...' giving a little shudder, clearly not liking being teleported. 'Well... sorting out the car lot out front will be fun. Remember, someone's gonna need to stay behind so the final team can actually get back...' dumping her collection of ziplock bags on the nearest suitable table.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:50 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"That is a noble enough goal, and yes Rust used that staff for all of his Chronomancy so if anything can untangle what he have done and when he have been it would be it."
Tali agreed.
"But please do be careful Paradox Spirits are nto exactly the friends of mages."
Colin grinned, "Well, the vast majority of them, no... Him, though... still no, but it's astounding what a good cup of tea and his favourite candies will do for diplomatic relations. I've no plans to summon him at a whim, but I do know how to contact him if needs be. That doesn't mean I'll invite him to my wedding or anything."

Nicole wrote:'Er...' clearly not knowing what to say about that.
He shook his head, "Miss Mandis expressed an interest earlier."

Anja wrote:Fran smiled a little.
"Well right now Mr Wainwright as facinated as I am about this manifestation of Entripy itself I am getting to the point where I will soon need sleep. i will do the task you need done, but then I wish to return to Steelhaven exploring this place will have to wait."
The Euthanatoi said in a tired tone of voice.
"It have been a long day Mr Wainwright, for all of us, we will all need rest before long."
He nodded, "Quite... so much rest..."
He frowned, "Ah, bugger, the former infernalist... has he been sent outside yet, or is he still sleeping off the trauma?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:21 am

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin grinned, "Well, the vast majority of them, no... Him, though... still no, but it's astounding what a good cup of tea and his favourite candies will do for diplomatic relations. I've no plans to summon him at a whim, but I do know how to contact him if needs be. That doesn't mean I'll invite him to my wedding or anything."

"I am sure you know what you are doing mr Wainwright."
Tali said with a smile.
"And perhaps Old Man Wrinkle is the best ehm...person to give Rust's staff to, as for your wedding, at the very least it would be a memorable affair if a Paradox spirit showed up to the shindig."
The Keeper said wryly.

He shook his head, "Miss Mandis expressed an interest earlier."

"I expressed an interest to explore the Labyrinth yes and i am still interested but now now after a day such as this when I just want to sleep also I am interested but not suesidal I would nto stay here alone."
Fran shot in.

He nodded, "Quite... so much rest..."
He frowned, "Ah, bugger, the former infernalist... has he been sent outside yet, or is he still sleeping off the trauma?"

"Rest indeed..."
The death maga begun then her eyes widened.
"Oh...no we forgot about him I think, he is still where we left him assumably sleeping, we should get him."

[Villa, 4.45]

'Uhh...' giving a little shudder, clearly not liking being teleported. 'Well... sorting out the car lot out front will be fun. Remember, someone's gonna need to stay behind so the final team can actually get back...' dumping her collection of ziplock bags on the nearest suitable table.

"I am staying behind, I have to anyway since I am getting everyone out."
Master Davenport said.
"I will drive the last group out, also Master Crexia is a skilled teleporter ans she is still in the labyrinth and Master Morgan brought his car so he can help get the stragglers home as well."
The Virtual Adept continued.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:17 am

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"I am sure you know what you are doing mr Wainwright."
Tali said with a smile.
"And perhaps Old Man Wrinkle is the best ehm...person to give Rust's staff to, as for your wedding, at the very least it would be a memorable affair if a Paradox spirit showed up to the shindig."
The Keeper said wryly.
Colin chuckled softly, "Not everyone gives me that much credit... but yes, I find that if a spirit is able to converse like a rational human being, and come visit me, I must play the part of the good host and offer a cup of tea or the appropriate equivalent. And if someone of his magnitude seeks me out to ask a favour, well... I'd be reckless to refuse."

Anja wrote:"I expressed an interest to explore the Labyrinth yes and i am still interested but now now after a day such as this when I just want to sleep also I am interested but not suesidal I would nto stay here alone."
Fran shot in.
He nodded, "I wouldn't ask you to stay alone, either. But stay with me and chat with the big lug until we leave, well..."

Anja wrote:"Rest indeed..."
The death maga begun then her eyes widened.
"Oh...no we forgot about him I think, he is still where we left him assumably sleeping, we should get him."
He sighed, "Alright, at least that round trip should be quick, there's an eyeball in the room he's in."
He strolled over toward the nearest eyeball again, giving Fran a quick 'coming, then?' glance over his shoulder, and patted the wall gently, "Alright, bud, I keep asking for a lot of little trips tonight... could you take us to the room with the sleeping man?"

((OOC: That poor guy, he'd probably be so hurt and confused if he woke up in the morning, and everyone had forgotten about him... and he'd probably have a lot of trouble finding his way out, too... Razz )
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:48 am

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin chuckled softly, "Not everyone gives me that much credit... but yes, I find that if a spirit is able to converse like a rational human being, and come visit me, I must play the part of the good host and offer a cup of tea or the appropriate equivalent. And if someone of his magnitude seeks me out to ask a favour, well... I'd be reckless to refuse."

"Well you seam to know what you are doing."
The Keeper said then she nodded.
"True enough it is always better to be friendly rather than hostile towards powerful beings, that is a good survival strategy."

He nodded, "I wouldn't ask you to stay alone, either. But stay with me and chat with the big lug until we leave, well..."

"I can stay until you leave Mr Wainwright."
Fran agreed.
"I do not know how to talk with the Labyrinth though."

He sighed, "Alright, at least that round trip should be quick, there's an eyeball in the room he's in."
He strolled over toward the nearest eyeball again, giving Fran a quick 'coming, then?' glance over his shoulder, and patted the wall gently, "Alright, bud, I keep asking for a lot of little trips tonight... could you take us to the room with the sleeping man?"

Fran nodded and headed over to the eyeball out in the short hallway nex to the marble room. The labyrinth did not understand sleeping but he understood man and there was not that man rooms that had pepole in it anymore so you did show up after the now usual feeling of being dragged though rotting flesh in the room where you had left the unfortunate infernalist. The Labyrinth felt happy to do the job though and he seamed quite content and happy.
"Amazing creature."
The Euthanathos muttered.

(OOC: Poor former Infernalist yeah first going through such a trauma and then being forgotten would not be good.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:06 am

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin's Post:

'Ahh...' deciding to leave it at that.

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'Well, that's sorted then. For those from other places, I'm sure the thank-you basket of fruit is on it's way.' giving a little humorous smile. 'Where's the basement?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 am

[Villa, 4.45]

'Well, that's sorted then. For those from other places, I'm sure the thank-you basket of fruit is on it's way.' giving a little humorous smile. 'Where's the basement?'

"It should be setteled yes."
Master Davenport agreed.
"Ah right out in the kitchen there is a hatch in the floor that opens up to a stairs leading down into the basement, be careful it is a bit narrow."
Bruce said who was a big person as well and clearly did not like the villa's cellar stairs.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:32 am

[Labyrinth, 4.45]
Anja wrote:"I can stay until you leave Mr Wainwright."
Fran agreed.
"I do not know how to talk with the Labyrinth though."
Colin smiled, "Much like you would address a big dog. He seems quite empathic; doesn't necessarily understand words clearly, but he does understand someone treating him kindly."

Anja wrote:Fran nodded and headed over to the eyeball out in the short hallway nex to the marble room. The labyrinth did not understand sleeping but he understood man and there was not that man rooms that had pepole in it anymore so you did show up after the now usual feeling of being dragged though rotting flesh in the room where you had left the unfortunate infernalist. The Labyrinth felt happy to do the job though and he seamed quite content and happy.
"Amazing creature."
The Euthanathos muttered.
He nodded, "Quite spectacular... Hum, there's a good chance he'll only obey someone with an inverted Avatar, or fragments thereof in my case, so I wouldn't recommend just anyone to try the travel method without me, but I could see the technique as quite a method of infiltrating a Battlecruiser, if needs be."

He checked on the captive, and gently shook him, "Alright, son, you awake yet? Time to talk, and get moving..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:34 am

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

'One of them old root cellars? Yay...' giving a tiny grimace, as she put her carbine down and then unhooked her rucksack, suspecting it would prove too large get underground with it on.

Then she'll walk over to the kitchen, to locate said hatch...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:18 am

[Labyrinth, 4.45]

Colin smiled, "Much like you would address a big dog. He seems quite empathic; doesn't necessarily understand words clearly, but he does understand someone treating him kindly."

"I took part in the mission in Chicago and I took part in taking down Lisa Larson and her labyrinth two months ago but I never considered that these flesh...houses could have actual minds and feelings."
Fran said as she glanced around looking at the flesh walls.

He nodded, "Quite spectacular... Hum, there's a good chance he'll only obey someone with an inverted Avatar, or fragments thereof in my case, so I wouldn't recommend just anyone to try the travel method without me, but I could see the technique as quite a method of infiltrating a Battlecruiser, if needs be."

"Well if the Labyrinth is not actually corrupted likely a corrupted Avatar will not be needed with this one but with more corrupted Labyrinths...well I will not be taking any chances."
The death maga commented.
"But if one could befriend their very house taking down the damned Nephandi that way would have a certain...irony and I do so love irony."

He checked on the captive, and gently shook him, "Alright, son, you awake yet? Time to talk, and get moving..."

The ofrmer infernalist lay huddeled in a fetal possition on the bed sleeping, he jolted awake when Colin shook him.
"I...where...what is happening?"
He muttered then he groaned as he tried to sit up.
"Ow..."
He muttered. The prisoner was breathing fine and he looked to be physically tired but fairly ok but he was clearly still hurting and he was quite scared and overwealmed.

[Villa, 4.45]

'One of them old root cellars? Yay...' giving a tiny grimace, as she put her carbine down and then unhooked her rucksack, suspecting it would prove too large get underground with it on.

Bruce gave an afirmative and not very pleased grunt at that.

Then she'll walk over to the kitchen, to locate said hatch...

You found the latch easilly enough under a colorful, woven rug in the kitchen, it opened up to a narrow staircase down into the basement, the stairs was in good repair but rather narrow. Your PDA beeped at you when you opened the hatch to telling you about a consentration of Ether, probably the Node down there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:59 am

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

Instinctively, Nicole would start to grapple around the walls, looking for either a light switch or pull-cord, moving slowly out of an awareness of the narrowness of each of the steps.

[I'm assuming you mean phone, 'cos Nick's PDA is turned off and in her bag.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:04 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

You found a pull cord and a single light bulb light up at the bottom to the stairs, you now stood by an old, blue painted wooden door that lead into the basement itself, from what you had head there was three small rooms in here the center one with the Node, one that was used to store apples and jam and such from the garden and a room used as a storage room.

(OOC: Yes I meant her phone sorry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:49 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

Anja's Post:

With vague curiosity to what else was down here, Nicole picked a door at random, looking for the vampire.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:57 pm

[Villa, 4.45]

You first got into a fiarly large room, in the middle of the room there was an old well, clearly the house had been build over a earlier building, even you flet the power radiating from the well. There was shelves around the room with various garden tools and little boxes and yars of this and that, the floor was hard pressed dirt. There was two rooms leading from the node room, one lead to a small chamber, this one also had dirt floor, boxes stood stacked on Ikea shelves, things that had been relegated to storage. The other door lead to a larger room, here there was also Ikea shelves but they was filled with yars of jam and bottles of apple cider, there had been placed a camping bed here and on it rested Mr Amelie.

The Kyasid did not look well, in fact he looked dead, his all blak eyes was closed and a hole had been burned right through his chest, he was completley limp, one arm handing over the edge of the bed and he looked like a odd corpse more suited to be examined by Mulder and Scully than a being that had been talking and moving around a short time ago. At least Mr Amelie had been placed on the bed though he lay a bit thrown down there with one arm over the edge and looking a bit umcomfortable, if he could feel anything in that condition.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next