Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

4 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54 - Page 30 Empty Re: Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:18 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'Thanks.' giving a nod, slipping it in a pocket. 'Work against projectiles?'

Colin's Post:

'Relax... this ain't the first time.' her wrist moving around the blade head, testing ease of access. 'And this is me.' clearly referring to the more "honour before reason" elements seen in some of the other Traditions, while pulling out her pistol, clicking off the safety and returning it without seemingly even paying attention. 'Feel free to wade in if you hear me shout out.' smoothing out her top and taking a step away from Colin.

'Does it bulge?' moving around a little so he could judge her back from different angles.

Anja's Post:

'Always am.' she replied simply, in a "it must be done" manner.

Serge's Post:

'How long will it last? Chances of them returning to work while we're still there?' giving a little frown, the Etherite's characteristic tell when she's trying to work something out.

Serge's Post:

As Serge prepared himself, Nicole got to work; propping up the dolly by the door, retrieved a smallish carrier bag from the crate. Did an "idiot check" to the scene, making sure it looked believable. Once happy, she'll go up to Serge.

'Okay. Here's your dead tablet.' pulling it out from the bag to hand over. 'Remember the plan; tablet will "fail" when you try to get them to sign for the two crates.' a small half-full bottle of no-brand whisky appearing from the bag. 'You don't remember what's in 'em.' opening the bottle and taking a gulp, gargling it then spitting it on the floor. 'I refused to start unloading after I lugged a load up three flights earlier for a no-show.' putting a bit of the drink on a tissue and dabbing it on her throat. 'Plus, I'm way hungover.' putting the contents back in the bag.

'You are to get out of here as soon as I make my move, okay?' putting the bag back into the crate and securing it shut. 'Will be easier if I don't have to worry...' producing a packet of cigarettes and lighting one.

[Attack to start at 1.45?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54 - Page 30 Empty Re: Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:13 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]
Nicole wrote:'Relax... this ain't the first time.' her wrist moving around the blade head, testing ease of access. 'And this is me.' clearly referring to the more "honour before reason" elements seen in some of the other Traditions, while pulling out her pistol, clicking off the safety and returning it without seemingly even paying attention. 'Feel free to wade in if you hear me shout out.' smoothing out her top and taking a step away from Colin.

'Does it bulge?' moving around a little so he could judge her back from different angles.
Colin chuckled wryly, "Let your superior officers worry a bit about your well-being, will you? I just made a plea to Mars, the Roman God of Generals yesterday, as a military man and an officer. It would be lax of me not to be concerned for the troops under my command. And... no, I don't think it bulges any more than the rest of you. Alright, I'll be out of view behind the van, quiet as a mouse, waiting."

Anja wrote:Bruce took the harpoon and fished out the same bottles he had used on Nicole's dagger and smeared the contents over te weapon, he handed the harpoon back.
"That should last for a few hours I believe."
The Artificer said.
He nodded and slinked around the van, hiding on the far side from the club, and making sure he wasn't visible underneath the van or through windows.

((OOC: Dex+Stealth: 4,9,0,0, damn, he GONE!))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Nicole wrote:'How long will it last? Chances of them returning to work while we're still there?' giving a little frown, the Etherite's characteristic tell when she's trying to work something out.

"Eh, 30 minutes give or take?" Serge said with a shrug, giving more so a guess than an actual educated estimate. "As long as we don't do anything to bring attention to the club, people will focus on the other things they need to do."

Anja wrote:Your uncle gave you a thumbs up before you left the car. You felt more social, more in control more able to fool someone. The club lay before you so you could just run through the rain and get to the back door to play the underpaid delivery man.
Nicole wrote:As Serge prepared himself, Nicole got to work; propping up the dolly by the door, retrieved a smallish carrier bag from the crate. Did an "idiot check" to the scene, making sure it looked believable. Once happy, she'll go up to Serge.

'Okay. Here's your dead tablet.' pulling it out from the bag to hand over. 'Remember the plan; tablet will "fail" when you try to get them to sign for the two crates.' a small half-full bottle of no-brand whisky appearing from the bag. 'You don't remember what's in 'em.' opening the bottle and taking a gulp, gargling it then spitting it on the floor. 'I refused to start unloading after I lugged a load up three flights earlier for a no-show.' putting a bit of the drink on a tissue and dabbing it on her throat. 'Plus, I'm way hungover.' putting the contents back in the bag.

'You are to get out of here as soon as I make my move, okay?' putting the bag back into the crate and securing it shut. 'Will be easier if I don't have to worry...' producing a packet of cigarettes and lighting one.

Serge's preparation was minimal compared to Nicole. He simply rubbed his eyes in order to make them slightly red and bloodshot, to better represent a worker who had gotten up early in the morning in order to perform his job. He took the tablet from Nicole and poked at it's surface.  

"Sounds good. Knock door, ask for Chris, Tablet fails, ask him to come here for manual signing and help with stuff, and then get out of the way as you guys proceed to absolutely fucking demolish him. Simple enough. I got it. You don't have to worry about me." Serge said in a slightly tired droning sort of a voice. A far cry from how he had talked only a short while ago. He was likely practicing for his upcoming performance.

"Alright guys." he said to the group as he began walking backwards, "Any last minute clarification? Worries? Well wishes? If not I'll start this thing."

(OOC: In case it does matter, Serge would've used two of those many successes from the Storyteller's Scenario spell to make the spell last for a scene [likely this entire raid]. )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:56 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

'Thanks.' giving a nod, slipping it in a pocket. 'Work against projectiles?'

"Yes it will work against any kinetic force...hum in fact you might be able to learn to make these Miss Bouchard, remind me to ask Adept Markov if they can provide a bridge between our Paradigms and then perhaps I can teach you."
The Chief offered.
"But remember there is a limit, eventually the protection will take enough damage to fail."

'Always am.' she replied simply, in a "it must be done" manner.

Fran gave a little smile at that.

He nodded and slinked around the van, hiding on the far side from the club, and making sure he wasn't visible underneath the van or through windows.

The other magi either got ready and stayed in the van or found places to hide, most stayed in the van ready to move if they had to. Jon sat tapping at his tablet keeping an eye on things and Jeffry fiddled with his crystal ball. Colin you found the perfect hiding spot.

"Eh, 30 minutes give or take?" Serge said with a shrug, giving more so a guess than an actual educated estimate. "As long as we don't do anything to bring attention to the club, people will focus on the other things they need to do."

"I plan to be long gone from here in 30 minutes Mr Yager."
Jeffry said firmly.
"So it should be more than enough."

"Sounds good. Knock door, ask for Chris, Tablet fails, ask him to come here for manual signing and help with stuff, and then get out of the way as you guys proceed to absolutely fucking demolish him. Simple enough. I got it. You don't have to worry about me." Serge said in a slightly tired droning sort of a voice. A far cry from how he had talked only a short while ago. He was likely practicing for his upcoming performance.

"Oh I am not worried about you kid I am worried about me, if you get as much as a scratch Ange will murder me."
Ryan said with a chuckle.
"So protect your uncle by staying safe please."

"Alright guys." he said to the group as he began walking backwards, "Any last minute clarification? Worries? Well wishes? If not I'll start this thing."

"No we seam to be ready Mr Yager, move out!"
Jeffry ordered.
"The time for well wishes are past we are ready to go."

(OOC: The vanishing Englishman.)
(OOC 2: Yes 1:45 for attack sound good.)
(OOC 3: Sorry for the late reply I took the night train home and there was trouble with the train, I am dead tired and could not respond before now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:43 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Colin's Post:

Nicole nodded to this.

Serge's Post:

'Why would a bouncer's name be on the delivery sheet? And what if someone else is sent to look at it?' she queried, running a hand through her hair.

Serge's Post:

'What about the people who were in it and were forced to leave? Once... whatever you did it wears off, won't they remember they should be at work and hurry back?'

Anja's Post:

'It's a lot less bulky than our kenetics, mind... nobody likes them bracers. Plus, screws up Mundie tech like cells.' tone clearly appreciative.

Anja's Post:

'Erm... I plan to strike as he is looking at the crates?' she'll reply, looking at the group remaining in the van.

[What would a kenetic sheld take - Forces 2? Or would it need Prime 2 also?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:57 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Nicole wrote:'Why would a bouncer's name be on the delivery sheet? And what if someone else is sent to look at it?' she queried, running a hand through her hair.

"Fair point. I was thinking of just saying that my manager asked me to talk to him specifically. If whoever answered asked why I could say that I didn't know and was following whatever my boss told me. From what I remember most retail employees don't really question stuff like 'My manager told me to ask for Mr. Johnson'." Serge said with a shrug, "Remember that most of the employee will be leaving the club. So the chance there is someone else to be sent is unlikely."

Anja wrote:"I plan to be long gone from here in 30 minutes Mr Yager."
Jeffry said firmly.
"So it should be more than enough."
Nicole wrote:'What about the people who were in it and were forced to leave? Once... whatever you did it wears off, won't they remember they should be at work and hurry back?'

"Not really. Nobody was forced to do anything per se. Everyone who leaves will have a legitimate reason to do so. Stuff like emergency calls from daycare, deciding to go on a lunch break, or realizing you forgot to do something at home." Serge explained. "So when the spell runs out they actually won't immediately come back to work if there too engrossed in whatever other activity there doing. If being here is an actual massive requirement for them to be here then well...yeah they'll come back. But like Master Morgan said, we'll likely be long gone by then."

Anja wrote:"Oh I am not worried about you kid I am worried about me, if you get as much as a scratch Ange will murder me."
Ryan said with a chuckle.
"So protect your uncle by staying safe please."

Serge chuckled and gave his Uncle a thumb's up.

(OOC: I'll start it once Nicole's given her ok.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:08 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

'Why would a bouncer's name be on the delivery sheet? And what if someone else is sent to look at it?' she queried, running a hand through her hair.

"Because this bouncer seam to be a sort of general assistant in the club as well, he have an important position at the club."
Ryan commented.
"It seams that when the target is not at work in the club this Big Chris run things."

What about the people who were in it and were forced to leave? Once... whatever you did it wears off, won't they remember they should be at work and hurry back?'

"Not really. Nobody was forced to do anything per se. Everyone who leaves will have a legitimate reason to do so. Stuff like emergency calls from daycare, deciding to go on a lunch break, or realizing you forgot to do something at home." Serge explained. "So when the spell runs out they actually won't immediately come back to work if there too engrossed in whatever other activity there doing. If being here is an actual massive requirement for them to be here then well...yeah they'll come back. But like Master Morgan said, we'll likely be long gone by then."

"That is the beauty of being subtle Miss Bouchard, the kid's spell is not mind control, it did not force anyone to leave who really wanted to be there, everyone just decided that they could get away with leaving home a little early. Or they remembered an errand that had to be run, it is not that they where forced to do something completely out of character for them and when the magick ends they wonder what the hell they where doing. If we have a super worker in there who have never left early in his life then that person will have remained, unless there was an errant to run or something else work related to do."
Ryan explained.

'It's a lot less bulky than our kenetics, mind... nobody likes them bracers. Plus, screws up Mundie tech like cells.' tone clearly appreciative.

Jeffry looked a little confused but he got that you appreciated the spell and he nodded.
"I will forgo the cost of instruction for teaching you the rote since it will benefit the Chantry for you to know it."
He said simply.
"I will speak with Adept Markov when we return to Steelhaven."

'Erm... I plan to strike as he is looking at the crates?' she'll reply, looking at the group remaining in the van.

"Would it not be close to the van you are doing that Miss Bouchard so it would be a good place for us to hide to be able to jump out and assist?"
Ryan asked.

(OOC: I did not bring the M20 book with me to my mother's place on account of it being huge, but I believe you can get away with Forces 2 alone for a kinetic shield. I will check when I get home but I believe so yes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:23 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

Serge's Post:

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, but ain't you had packages before? Deliver to address, p'haps get someone to sign for it. It don't have to be to target's hand. It smells wierd. Ideas?' giving a little frown.

Anja's Post:

'Nah, that one guy died down to overwork, plastered with Employee of the Month stickers.' the Etherite quipped. 'Okay, I get it.'

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this.

Anja's Post:

'Thought the plan was for you all to be on the blind-side wall, over there?'

[#1: I use 'How Do You Do That?' first for rotes. #2:Don't you have a M20 in pdf?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:51 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

'Yeah, but ain't you had packages before? Deliver to address, p'haps get someone to sign for it. It don't have to be to target's hand. It smells wierd. Ideas?' giving a little frown.

"That is true usually things are delivered to an address...let us hope then that most of the others at the club have left leaving us with Big Chris, if not then we can try to claim someone with authority have to sign for it."
Fran commented.

'Nah, that one guy died down to overwork, plastered with Employee of the Month stickers.' the Etherite quipped. 'Okay, I get it.'

Ryan chuckle at that and nodded.

'Thought the plan was for you all to be on the blind-side wall, over there?'

The ones in the car looked at one another, shrugged and seamed to agree with Nicole on the far wall being a better placement so they headed over there and stood ready.

(OOC: I use How do you do that as well...now that you mention it I can probably download the PDF, I hate reading from PDFs so I do not use them much but it should be in my Drive Tru RPG library.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:58 am

[Seattle, 1.30]
Nicole wrote:'It's a lot less bulky than our kenetics, mind... nobody likes them bracers. Plus, screws up Mundie tech like cells.' tone clearly appreciative.
Colin smiled wryly, "My own scrambler has the same problem... I suppose I am a victim of Clarke's First and Second Law."

Anja wrote:The other magi either got ready and stayed in the van or found places to hide, most stayed in the van ready to move if they had to. Jon sat tapping at his tablet keeping an eye on things and Jeffry fiddled with his crystal ball. Colin you found the perfect hiding spot.
He found a comfortable pose, well balanced and ready to spring into action as soon as needed, and waited...

((OOC: Yeah, F2 should be enough for a simple kinetic shield that just dissipates incoming force. P2 would be needed if you're actually creating energy. A present force field that creates opposing forces, that might be P2F3, and of course a permanent item would be P3F2/P3F3... I think.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:42 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

He found a comfortable pose, well balanced and ready to spring into action as soon as needed, and waited...

Jeffry gave a nod and everyone settled down to just wait and be ready to spring into action if something went wrong and if Nicole and Colin did not finish of Big Chris quickly when Serge brought him around to the car.

(OOC: Yes that would be my assumption as well but I can double check.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Anja wrote:"Because this bouncer seam to be a sort of general assistant in the club as well, he have an important position at the club."
Ryan commented.
"It seams that when the target is not at work in the club this Big Chris run things."
Nicole wrote:'Yeah, but ain't you had packages before? Deliver to address, p'haps get someone to sign for it. It don't have to be to target's hand. It smells weird. Ideas?' giving a little frown.
Anja wrote:"That is true usually things are delivered to an address...let us hope then that most of the others at the club have left leaving us with Big Chris, if not then we can try to claim someone with authority have to sign for it."
Fran commented.

"It may smell weird to you cause you know this is all bullshit.  You gotta get into their mindset. To him and anyone else in that club this is just another boring day. Doing rote work and going through the motions. Doubt they'll think too deeply about any of this." Serge replied, "I have a spell on me that makes me more believable. So that should help with me getting Big Chris to talk with me and convincing him to help out with the packages. That and the fact that a lot of fae are already drawn to me."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:57 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

"It may smell weird to you cause you know this is all bullshit. You gotta get into their mindset. To him and anyone else in that club this is just another boring day. Doing rote work and going through the motions. Doubt they'll think too deeply about any of this." Serge replied, "I have a spell on me that makes me more believable. So that should help with me getting Big Chris to talk with me and convincing him to help out with the packages. That and the fact that a lot of fae are already drawn to me."

"Well since this is a sadistic brute who works for a snuff film director I am not sure I am relieved by the idea of this particular fae being drawn to you kid."
Ryan commented with a concerned from.
"But yes hopefully he will not be suspicious bot most people though if things looks reasonably legit and ordinary they will not question it to much."
The Cultist added.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:48 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Serge's Post:

'It will smell to them too, if someone not Chris answers the door and you don't have a good reason why he, and only he has to come out.' Nicole retorted. 'And it could take a fair couple of minute for that person to find Chris. That's enough time for them to think "wait, this is weird".'

Anja's Post:

'Erm... ain't there that "to addressee only" thing for like when being given legal papers? Do we know if he handles the target's vampy stuff? Is he likely to handle that kind of thing?' clearly trying to find a way out of this.

Colin's Post:

'It fries electronics too?' giving a little frown.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:57 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

'It will smell to them too, if someone not Chris answers the door and you don't have a good reason why he, and only he has to come out.' Nicole retorted. 'And it could take a fair couple of minute for that person to find Chris. That's enough time for them to think "wait, this is weird".'

"I think you might be overly cautious here Nicole. I work at a store and often things arrive addressed to the store or addressed to the store in care of whoever of us the seller have dealt with, if this Big Chris also have a manager role then it makes sense things would arrive addressed to him, now off course don't push it to far but asking for the man should not be suspicious."
Fran commented.

'Erm... ain't there that "to addressee only" thing for like when being given legal papers? Do we know if he handles the target's vampy stuff? Is he likely to handle that kind of thing?' clearly trying to find a way out of this.

"We do not know but he seam to be pretty close to the target. However as I said it happens all the time that a package is sent to a business marked with the name of the one the seller have dealt with, that is not strange. Also hopefully all other workers in the club is gone and only the Bouncer is left."
Fran replied.

'It fries electronics too?' giving a little frown.

"Fries no, but it makes harder for electronics to track someone or something shrouded by Colin's Scrambler program."
Jon chimed in.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:40 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Nicole wrote:'It will smell to them too, if someone not Chris answers the door and you don't have a good reason why he, and only he has to come out.' Nicole retorted. 'And it could take a fair couple of minute for that person to find Chris. That's enough time for them to think "wait, this is weird".'
Nicole wrote:"I think you might be overly cautious here Nicole. I work at a store and often things arrive addressed to the store or addressed to the store in care of whoever of us the seller have dealt with, if this Big Chris also have a manager role then it makes sense things would arrive addressed to him, now off course don't push it to far but asking for the man should not be suspicious."
Fran commented.

"I think most employees would be glad to pawn off extra work onto someone else." Serge said with a shrug. " Not everyone has your vigilance Nicole. These guys don't really care. There just random busybodies. Trying to get through the day."

Nicole wrote:'Erm... ain't there that "to addressee only" thing for like when being given legal papers? Do we know if he handles the target's vampy stuff? Is he likely to handle that kind of thing?' clearly trying to find a way out of this.
Anja wrote:"We do not know but he seam to be pretty close to the target. However as I said it happens all the time that a package is sent to a business marked with the name of the one the seller have dealt with, that is not strange. Also hopefully all other workers in the club is gone and only the Bouncer is left."
Fran replied.

"It can't just be papers remember. It has to be something large so make it more believable that we'd need his help to haul it back into the club." Serge mentioned, "The plan we have so far is pretty all right. Big Chris has a high chance of being the only one left when I knock on the door. If someone else answers I can just ask for him. The guy will probably get Chris due to a mixture of my spells, both of them, and the fact that low level employees are used to pawning stuff off to upper management. Once I talk to Chris it'll probably be smooth sailing from there. After all it's believable that a wage-slaving dreamer might want some help hauling large items in the rain."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:56 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]
Nicole wrote:'It fries electronics too?' giving a little frown.
Anja wrote:"Fries no, but it makes harder for electronics to track someone or something shrouded by Colin's Scrambler program."
Jon chimed in.
Colin nodded to Jon, "Quite, not destructive, but certainly enough to give trouble to any electronic signals. Which, I suppose, is mainly an added bonus when I wish to go undetected. Might block a Fae's sense of iron, or a shapechanger's sense of silver, while I'm at it... I ought to ask Coawa about that bit. Or Dr. Acevedo."

((OOC: Christmas dinner yestereve, as always, left me WAY too full for a few hours... :3 ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:40 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

"It can't just be papers remember. It has to be something large so make it more believable that we'd need his help to haul it back into the club." Serge mentioned, "The plan we have so far is pretty all right. Big Chris has a high chance of being the only one left when I knock on the door. If someone else answers I can just ask for him. The guy will probably get Chris due to a mixture of my spells, both of them, and the fact that low level employees are used to pawning stuff off to upper management. Once I talk to Chris it'll probably be smooth sailing from there. After all it's believable that a wage-slaving dreamer might want some help hauling large items in the rain."

"Yes that seams reasonable to me."
Fran said.
"We already went over the plan, it was agreed this had a good chance to work, there is no time to go over this back and forth for an eternity."
Jeffry said firmly.

Colin nodded to Jon, "Quite, not destructive, but certainly enough to give trouble to any electronic signals. Which, I suppose, is mainly an added bonus when I wish to go undetected. Might block a Fae's sense of iron, or a shapechanger's sense of silver, while I'm at it... I ought to ask Coawa about that bit. Or Dr. Acevedo."

"I somehow doubt it will do that as that is another sense that just detecting that something is there."
Jon said.
"When something is there that weaken or hurt you that something to block it from detection have been put on it will not do much."
The Virtual Adept added.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:50 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'Then you know how this plays - package goes to the address, not the name. If I sent one to the Chantry with my name on it, you would be able to sign for it. Or Colin could. Anyone not a kid could. We want Chris to take the hook, not some rando.'

Serge's Post:

'This ain't working some shitty 7-Eleven. Their boss will give a crap. Mainly 'cos their boss is a fucking sadistic vampire. Kinda encourages bring conscientious, like. Plus, in such situations it's usually the boss palming off the job to an underling. Like me, the boss getting, you, stick-boy to go and get rained on while getting the guy to sign for the crates while I lurk out of the rain, nursing my hangover.'

Serge's Post:

'No, I meant you say that the package - them two crates - have to be signed over to him, and only him. Feel free to like say you think it's weird, but the boss was like insistent or something.' a short pause before continuing. 'You can't let him smell a rat, but you've gotta make him interested - a tough gig. And I want him to come and look at the two crates.'

Colin's Post:

'The same as the one on your apartment?' giving a frown.

[I think we've got the last bit ironed out. Perhaps it's a good break to start a new thread too?]

[I had my 'official Christmas' last week.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:03 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Then you know how this plays - package goes to the address, not the name. If I sent one to the Chantry with my name on it, you would be able to sign for it. Or Colin could. Anyone not a kid could. We want Chris to take the hook, not some rando.'

"A most likely there is no one else but the sleeping vampires, the hedgies and Big Chris left in the building after Serge's spell, B the package will have Big Chris's name on it and we will also indicate it is pretty big so we might need a strong person to help get it into the club. C do you have a better idea?"
Fran commented.
"If Big Chris don't bite he don't bite and we will move in and take him in the club, getting him out here is a bonus not a necessity."

'This ain't working some shitty 7-Eleven. Their boss will give a crap. Mainly 'cos their boss is a fucking sadistic vampire. Kinda encourages bring conscientious, like. Plus, in such situations it's usually the boss palming off the job to an underling. Like me, the boss getting, you, stick-boy to go and get rained on while getting the guy to sign for the crates while I lurk out of the rain, nursing my hangover.'

"Most likely the employees do not know their boss is a sadistic vampire, we also saw several people leave the club right after Serge cast his spell, the ones in the target's inner circle probably remain but the ones who clean the club's floors and loos are probably not in the know."
The death manga commented.

'No, I meant you say that the package - them two crates - have to be signed over to him, and only him. Feel free to like say you think it's weird, but the boss was like insistent or something.' a short pause before continuing. 'You can't let him smell a rat, but you've gotta make him interested - a tough gig. And I want him to come and look at the two crates.'

"Well originally the game plan was for Mr Yager to claim the trolly in the car was broken and he could nto carry the crates inside himself, so he asks Big Chris to help him, it is no need to make it more complicated than it need be...no offense but your Cabalmate do nto look like he can lift heavy crates by himself."
Marian commented.

(OOC: Yeah a new thread is coming I just have not had the time to write a write up on this thread due to Christmas.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:41 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

Nicole wrote:'This ain't working some shitty 7-Eleven. Their boss will give a crap. Mainly 'cos their boss is a fucking sadistic vampire. Kinda encourages bring conscientious, like. Plus, in such situations it's usually the boss palming off the job to an underling. Like me, the boss getting, you, stick-boy to go and get rained on while getting the guy to sign for the crates while I lurk out of the rain, nursing my hangover.'
Anja wrote:"Most likely the employees do not know their boss is a sadistic vampire, we also saw several people leave the club right after Serge cast his spell, the ones in the target's inner circle probably remain but the ones who clean the club's floors and loos are probably not in the know."
The death manga commented.

"They need to play the role of 'normal nightclub employee'. And that includes not seeming super suspicious at every delivery person that comes their way. These guys probably get a ton of business related visitors. All with different criteria for their visits. As long as I play my part right they have no reason to be suspicious."

Nicole wrote:'No, I meant you say that the package - them two crates - have to be signed over to him, and only him. Feel free to like say you think it's weird, but the boss was like insistent or something.' a short pause before continuing. 'You can't let him smell a rat, but you've gotta make him interested - a tough gig. And I want him to come and look at the two crates.'

"That sounds fine. Pretty in line with what I was thinking." Serge said with a nod. "Getting him to look at the two crates should also be easy. Sprinkle in a bit of that, 'need help with hauling the packages back'. Saying stuff like 'it'll be quicker', 'might get damaged in the rain' and 'trolley broke' and things like that. Even if he didn't succumb to the spell fully his thought processes will probably be influenced a little by it. And a chance to leave the club temporarily will seem a little more appealing to him."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:12 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

"They need to play the role of 'normal nightclub employee'. And that includes not seeming super suspicious at every delivery person that comes their way. These guys probably get a ton of business related visitors. All with different criteria for their visits. As long as I play my part right they have no reason to be suspicious."

"I agree this club will get deliveries all the time there is no reason to be suspicious of this delivery in particular."
Fran said with a nod.

"That sounds fine. Pretty in line with what I was thinking." Serge said with a nod. "Getting him to look at the two crates should also be easy. Sprinkle in a bit of that, 'need help with hauling the packages back'. Saying stuff like 'it'll be quicker', 'might get damaged in the rain' and 'trolley broke' and things like that. Even if he didn't succumb to the spell fully his thought processes will probably be influenced a little by it. And a chance to leave the club temporarily will seem a little more appealing to him."

"There is that as well yes. Also like I said I would not have been suspicious of a delivery person asking for aid in getting a package into the shop."
The death maga agreed with a nod.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:17 am

(OOC: I will do a write up on this thread later as I am still on vacation but I will start the new thread. Take three EXP for this thread.

Here is a link to the new thread https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t266-blood-lily-the-nightclub-and-an-angry-troll-ic-thread-55#44943 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:23 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

Serge's Post:

'But it ain't a "normal" club. And all I did was try to come up with a backstory so if you get questioned you don't dry up and when I come in I don't blow it before I can deal with him.'

Anja's Post:

'Of course not - vampires don't exist. But bet they'll know the big boss is an evil bitch and screw ups ain't tolerated. What's more, a Lincoln [$5] says some will know there's suspect dealings going on. In fact, that makes it more believable that a delivery came in for Chris, and only Chris.'

Anja's Post:

'Which is why we changed it to broken signing tablet. 'Cos it's quite possible Chris would have said "I don't care, do your back in" about the broken trolley. Or more likely, send a minion to get us their trolley and never even come out.'

'I know we can't like guarantee hooking our fish. But I think we've done the most we can to do it.'

[Well, you could start the new thread now and leave the roundup for when you've got the time to do it. After all, the latter is mainly useful for later reviewing than anything else. At least, in my experience.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:39 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

'But it ain't a "normal" club. And all I did was try to come up with a backstory so if you get questioned you don't dry up and when I come in I don't blow it before I can deal with him.'

"We already have a backstory discussed at length at the original meeting Miss Bouchard, that Mr Yager will claim to be a delivery man who have a broken trolley and need this Mr Dallas's help in getting the deliveries into the club."
Jeffry said sounding a bit impatient.
"Making it to complicated will not make it better and that is a believable story."

'Of course not - vampires don't exist. But bet they'll know the big boss is an evil bitch and screw ups ain't tolerated. What's more, a Lincoln [$5] says some will know there's suspect dealings going on. In fact, that makes it more believable that a delivery came in for Chris, and only Chris.'

"They probably know they have a pretty nasty boss however that do not mean Serge's spell will not work and that fact that we DID see several people have the club, about the same number we would assume to be there making ready for it to open tonight, so clearly the spell DID work nasty boss or not so why are we still discussing this?"
Henrietta asked.

Which is why we changed it to broken signing tablet. 'Cos it's quite possible Chris would have said "I don't care, do your back in" about the broken trolley. Or more likely, send a minion to get us their trolley and never even come out.'

'I know we can't like guarantee hooking our fish. But I think we've done the most we can to do it.'

"I beliee we where doing both, saying that the tablet is not working properly and then menioning the broken trolley and asking for help."
Fran said.
"And yeah we have no guarentees but even so this is a pretty minor part of our plan and the longer we sit out here discussing what have already been discussed at length the larger is the chance we will be discovered."

(OOC: If you look up at my last post I did start a new thread)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30