Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

4 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56 - Page 16 Empty Re: Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:51 pm

[Morning of Departure Kitchen.]

"Perhaps. Never say never as they say." Serge said turning the stick over and balancing against it like it were a walking stick. "Different undead may follow different rules. So your ghost's particular journey may be wholly different from my own ghosts."

"Well yes I guess there are different rules."
Kyle muttered. Helena frowned at the mention of Danielle but she did not comment as she sat back down at the table with a cup of tea.
"So the Banshee is alive again then and back with her own?"
Kyle asked.
"That is pretty cool."

[The day of departure-Morning]

Colin nodded, "You are wise for your age, kid - hum, there are... circumstances you'll be told in the fullness of time, but suffice it to say, I won't be 'rushing in'. Plus, I already have some personal audiences with two Seats and one future Seat - I do not believe seeking out one fabled Mage with firsthand knowledge of a topic I've already expressed academic interest in will be deemed too conspicuous... but yes, context is key, and I may as well decide against approaching her if the circumstances suggest it would be risky. Actually... hum... well, I suppose I can contact her by other means, if necessary."

"Thank you Sir."
Yu Die said to the compliment.
"Like I said Sir I can only speak in general terms since I do not know enough I am sure you will find out what is best to do."

He smiled slyly, "An Earthside vet clinic might not be able to do much, but the one in Concordia has some... slightly better gear and wares, and while their special foods might not artificially extend an animal's life, it is very good at improving and maintaining good health for longer than what is, hm, natural."

"If the wares and gear are better than what the sleepers have and what is part of the Consensus that is magick Sir, it is no more or less natural than a longevity potion."
Yu Die said.
"But yes their methods might be cheaper than the same services from a mage on earth."

He grinned, "I suppose you could say the specialty pet food there encourages a healthier Chi flow than its Earthside counterpart is able to. They're good at what they do, although they're mainly Etherites rather than Mystics."

"And that would still be magick, perhaps then not designed to completely stop aging but still magick."
Yu Die said.
"Technomagick, Science, Magick they are just different words for the same thing Sir done but slightly different methods."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56 - Page 16 Empty Re: Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

Post by Warpmind Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:40 pm

Anja wrote:"Thank you Sir."
Yu Die said to the compliment.
"Like I said Sir I can only speak in general terms since I do not know enough I am sure you will find out what is best to do."
Colin nodded, "I would like to think I will determine what is best to do before I do it. At best, I have a good average, I suppose - but in this case, there are genuine risks that are unavoidable, whenever we meet - yet meet we must. It is something of a bitter pill I have been preparing myself for for some time now."

Anja wrote:"If the wares and gear are better than what the sleepers have and what is part of the Consensus that is magick Sir, it is no more or less natural than a longevity potion."
Yu Die said.
"But yes their methods might be cheaper than the same services from a mage on earth."
Anja wrote:"And that would still be magick, perhaps then not designed to completely stop aging but still magick."
Yu Die said.
"Technomagick, Science, Magick they are just different words for the same thing Sir done but slightly different methods."
He smiled thinly, digging into his breakfast proper, "True. I'm not completely certain exactly where the line is drawn, but I do believe most of their wares are within what is possible for Sleepers, it is merely uneconomical to manufacture and sell it here - do correct me if I am wrong, but there are plenty of mundane foods that encourage a healthier Chi flow, are there not? But the highest quality of such plants can only be grown in a few particular places, and the logistics of getting them to the other side of the globe while they are still fresh are... impossible to resolve with mundane means, hmm?"

Swiftly eating up and gulping down his morning tea, he brought his plate and mug to the kitchen sink and picked up the little box on the kitchen counter, "Oh, and I left you a small jar of homemade mint candies in the cabinet, next to the brown sugar. The batch was large enough that I could set aside a portion here while sending a modest gift to a certain wrinkly gentleman we've all met... along with a report on my progress in the investigation he tasked me with."

Checking the address once more, he put the box in his briefcase with the other practical materials he was bringing along, and fetched his suitcase with the clothes and other necessities, "Alright, Sweetie, I had best get ready to move... I'll swing by Freddie before I leave, though, but I'll have to get the Chief's bird ready to fly... You be good, alright?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:50 pm

Colin nodded, "I would like to think I will determine what is best to do before I do it. At best, I have a good average, I suppose - but in this case, there are genuine risks that are unavoidable, whenever we meet - yet meet we must. It is something of a bitter pill I have been preparing myself for for some time now."

The young Akashic nodded but since she did not have allot of background information there was not allot she could add to the discussion. Anna looked worried still though.

He smiled thinly, digging into his breakfast proper, "True. I'm not completely certain exactly where the line is drawn, but I do believe most of their wares are within what is possible for Sleepers, it is merely uneconomical to manufacture and sell it here - do correct me if I am wrong, but there are plenty of mundane foods that encourage a healthier Chi flow, are there not? But the highest quality of such plants can only be grown in a few particular places, and the logistics of getting them to the other side of the globe while they are still fresh are... impossible to resolve with mundane means, hmm?"

"Yes there are allot of plants that will help with your Chi flow Sir. However since this is not acknowledged by the Consensus at this time and age all work with Chi could be considered to at lest be hedge magic. My point is that there is no line here, a mage might be better at it but really do nothing different from someone who know how to use plants or the placement of furniture to affect the flow of a supernatural force."
Yu Die replied.

Checking the address once more, he put the box in his briefcase with the other practical materials he was bringing along, and fetched his suitcase with the clothes and other necessities, "Alright, Sweetie, I had best get ready to move... I'll swing by Freddie before I leave, though, but I'll have to get the Chief's bird ready to fly... You be good, alright?"

"I will be good dad, but I will miss you."
Anna said and she hugged you.
"You stay safe and enjoy Horizon...I hope all will go well with Kyle and Miss Alexander."
She said and Yu Die stood.
"Have a nice journey Mr Wainwright and I will take care of Anna and make sure she toe the line."
The Akashic said.
"Come along Anna let us head downstairs and say goodbye to Kyle before he head of."
She said and Anna nodded and she gave you another hug before she and Yu Die headed out of the apartment towards the common room.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:10 pm

Anja wrote:"Yes there are allot of plants that will help with your Chi flow Sir. However since this is not acknowledged by the Consensus at this time and age all work with Chi could be considered to at lest be hedge magic. My point is that there is no line here, a mage might be better at it but really do nothing different from someone who know how to use plants or the placement of furniture to affect the flow of a supernatural force."
Yu Die replied.
Colin nodded, "Health benefits, then, in mundane terms - plants that help encourage blood flow, affect blood pressure, help digestion, all such things. But yes, point taken."

Anja wrote:"I will be good dad, but I will miss you."
Anna said and she hugged you.
"You stay safe and enjoy Horizon...I hope all will go well with Kyle and Miss Alexander."
She said and Yu Die stood.
"Have a nice journey Mr Wainwright and I will take care of Anna and make sure she toe the line."
The Akashic said.
"Come along Anna let us head downstairs and say goodbye to Kyle before he head of."
She said and Anna nodded and she gave you another hug before she and Yu Die headed out of the apartment towards the common room.
He hugged Anna back with a smile, "I'll miss you girls, too - all three of you - and I hope things will work out all fine, too. At least Kyle should have some extra protections while there, thanks to our newfound, hm, friend."
He waved to the girls as they left, and set his luggage right outside the door while heading up to see Freddy.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:48 pm

Colin nodded, "Health benefits, then, in mundane terms - plants that help encourage blood flow, affect blood pressure, help digestion, all such things. But yes, point taken."

"Such things can be found at a regular vet on Earth Sir and will not extend life for much though it might fight some disease Sir."
Yu Die replied.

He hugged Anna back with a smile, "I'll miss you girls, too - all three of you - and I hope things will work out all fine, too. At least Kyle should have some extra protections while there, thanks to our newfound, hm, friend."

"Ah yes they might be able to help."
Anna said and when Yu Die looked confused the young Orphan said.
"I will explain later."
To which Yu Die just shrugged.

He waved to the girls as they left, and set his luggage right outside the door while heading up to see Freddy.

You got to the infirmary. It was quiet as most of the many patients was still sleeping soundly. You found Freddy eating a bit of scrambeled eggs, she was pale but looked better.
"Hi..."
She whispered and she was you a tired but warm smile. You saw one of the mages from Westchapel was there on duty and she gave you a polite nod and went back to checking some paper work.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:07 pm

Anja wrote:"Well yes I guess there are different rules."
Kyle muttered. Helena frowned at the mention of Danielle but she did not comment as she sat back down at the table with a cup of tea.
"So the Banshee is alive again then and back with her own?"
Kyle asked.
"That is pretty cool."

"She's up and at em. We dueled, laughed underneath the stars and I asked about the killer doll that nearly eviscerated the entire chantry. You know, classic YA stuff." Serge said with a smile spinning his stick around and practicing the stances that Wilda had taught him.

"She went back to her Uncle. Haven't heard from her since. Which makes sense cause I never actually told her anything about me. Not where I lived, who I was or even my name. So it's kinda my fault that I wasn't invited to her re-birthday party. Still kinda stings though."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:01 am

Anja wrote:"Such things can be found at a regular vet on Earth Sir and will not extend life for much though it might fight some disease Sir."
Yu Die replied.
Colin nodded, "Quite, and again, it's more of an affordability and availability issue on Earth than an issue of existence. Though I suppose some ingredients may be technically extinct..."

Anja wrote:"Ah yes they might be able to help."
Anna said and when Yu Die looked confused the young Orphan said.
"I will explain later."
To which Yu Die just shrugged.
He smiled thinly, "As she said."

Anja wrote:You got to the infirmary. It was quiet as most of the many patients was still sleeping soundly. You found Freddy eating a bit of scrambeled eggs, she was pale but looked better.
"Hi..."
She whispered and she was you a tired but warm smile. You saw one of the mages from Westchapel was there on duty and she gave you a polite nod and went back to checking some paper work.
He nodded back to the medic-on-duty and sat down next to Freddy, "Morning, Luv, I see you're perking up. Just thought I should drop by before heading to the Umbra Port. How are you feeling?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:49 am

"She's up and at em. We dueled, laughed underneath the stars and I asked about the killer doll that nearly eviscerated the entire chantry. You know, classic YA stuff." Serge said with a smile spinning his stick around and practicing the stances that Wilda had taught him.

"What I am wondering Sir is why dueling this Banshee would help her."
Kyle asked raising an eyebrow.
"And did she know anything about the intruder to the Chantry?"
Helena asked sipping her morning beverage.

"She went back to her Uncle. Haven't heard from her since. Which makes sense cause I never actually told her anything about me. Not where I lived, who I was or even my name. So it's kinda my fault that I wasn't invited to her re-birthday party. Still kinda stings though."

"Not giving one's name to fae seam wise Mr Yager."
Helena said.
"I have to agree with Kyle though why did dueling this creature help her?"

Colin nodded, "Quite, and again, it's more of an affordability and availability issue on Earth than an issue of existence. Though I suppose some ingredients may be technically extinct..."

"Well I wish you good luck with that Sir."
Yu Die said but she sounded rather unconvinced.

He smiled thinly, "As she said."

The young Akashic sigh but then she nodded.
"Very well Sir."

He nodded back to the medic-on-duty and sat down next to Freddy, "Morning, Luv, I see you're perking up. Just thought I should drop by before heading to the Umbra Port. How are you feeling?"

"I am always glad to see you my love."
Freddy said then she nodded.
"I am better. I mean I still tire out very easily, just sitting up and eating breakfast have left me ready for a nap, my left side is still iffy but I am better than yesterday which is what matters."
She said and she put her fork down and squeezed your hand, her grip was stronger now.
"You are going to Horizon?"
She asked you could see though that talking was wearing her out quickly and she was quickly weakening, she would still need allot of rest.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:12 am

Anja wrote:"I am always glad to see you my love."
Freddy said then she nodded.
"I am better. I mean I still tire out very easily, just sitting up and eating breakfast have left me ready for a nap, my left side is still iffy but I am better than yesterday which is what matters."
She said and she put her fork down and squeezed your hand, her grip was stronger now.
"You are going to Horizon?"
She asked you could see though that talking was wearing her out quickly and she was quickly weakening, she would still need allot of rest.
Colin smiled warmly, "And your seizures? Are they getting to be less of an issue?"
He squeezed her hand gently, "And it's Bee's and Kyle's hearings. I rather have to go, since I'm the pilot to get everyone there. Plus moral support, of course. And a few appointments with people... I'll tell you about it when I get back."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:01 pm

Colin smiled warmly, "And your seizures? Are they getting to be less of an issue?"

"We don't know yet, I have not had one since the operation but I could go some time without having one before as well if I took my medication regularly."
Freddy replied weakly.

He squeezed her hand gently, "And it's Bee's and Kyle's hearings. I rather have to go, since I'm the pilot to get everyone there. Plus moral support, of course. And a few appointments with people... I'll tell you about it when I get back."

"Wish Kyle and Bee the best from me."
The Virtual Adept said softly.
"You go love I will be fine they are taking good care of me and Richard say that for the next few days I will be sleeping most of the time. I will see you when you get back."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:07 am

Anja wrote:"What I am wondering Sir is why dueling this Banshee would help her."
Kyle asked raising an eyebrow.
"And did she know anything about the intruder to the Chantry?"
Helena asked sipping her morning beverage.
Anja wrote:"Not giving one's name to fae seam wise Mr Yager."
Helena said.
"I have to agree with Kyle though why did dueling this creature help her?"

"She needed a reminder." Serge said simply now imagining Wilda standing in front of him, stick held aloft, prepared to strike. "I don't how long she was in that state for. But to bring her back to life I needed to remind her about the magick in this world. The magick of dreams and imagination. Remind her of what she most cherished in life. Rouse those sparking emotions back until they formed a towering inferno."

The imaginary Wilda struck and Serge blocked expertly cause he was awesome. Though it likely looked quite strange to his audience.

"She was a warrior in life you see. And what better way to stoke the fire in a warrior's heart than with a duel?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:03 am

"She needed a reminder." Serge said simply now imagining Wilda standing in front of him, stick held aloft, prepared to strike. "I don't how long she was in that state for. But to bring her back to life I needed to remind her about the magick in this world. The magick of dreams and imagination. Remind her of what she most cherished in life. Rouse those sparking emotions back until they formed a towering inferno."

"Well that makes sense Sir."
Kyle said with a nod.
"But was that enough? I mean being reminded of being alive is powerful and all but if that is all it takes you would imagine there would nto be allot of undead fae."
The boy asked.
"Not just child there was powerful magick at play, however just like a bread is just a bread when given shape, no matter the ingredients, the young artist's duel gave the shape to the rescue."
Mara said, the Deaconess was just there, in the common room, somewhere she seldom visited and everyone jumped. A few of the other mages eventually got their wits about them to bow to the Deaconess but everyone was surprised she was just suddenly there, how could such a big woman have moved so quietly.

The imaginary Wilda struck and Serge blocked expertly cause he was awesome. Though it likely looked quite strange to his audience.

"She was a warrior in life you see. And what better way to stoke the fire in a warrior's heart than with a duel?"

"Indeed so, in the world of Fae, imagination and dreams are everything and the young artist understand that."
Mara said fondly, she filled her teacup and then she was just gone again, just gone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:46 am

Anja wrote:"We don't know yet, I have not had one since the operation but I could go some time without having one before as well if I took my medication regularly."
Freddy replied weakly.
Colin nodded, "I'm optimistic. Might take a little while before everything is wired right again, but... I have faith you'll get there."

Anja wrote:"Wish Kyle and Bee the best from me."
The Virtual Adept said softly.
"You go love I will be fine they are taking good care of me and Richard say that for the next few days I will be sleeping most of the time. I will see you when you get back."
He smiled warmly, "Well, after we get back, I have some... matters to take care of, and then I'll head to Europe with Anna for the holidays. But I'll stay in touch when you're up for it, and let your little gremlin know he can text or call me in an emergency, alright?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:26 pm

Colin nodded, "I'm optimistic. Might take a little while before everything is wired right again, but... I have faith you'll get there."

"Well I am mostly off the pain medication now, it still hurts but I would rather not be completely drugged up if I don't have to."
Freddy said with a weak smile.

He smiled warmly, "Well, after we get back, I have some... matters to take care of, and then I'll head to Europe with Anna for the holidays. But I'll stay in touch when you're up for it, and let your little gremlin know he can text or call me in an emergency, alright?"

"Oh he knows. We do come and see me when you can love. I like to see you."
Freddy said softly.
"I love you...being near you make me happy."
She said with a smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:34 pm

Anja wrote:"Well I am mostly off the pain medication now, it still hurts but I would rather not be completely drugged up if I don't have to."
Freddy said with a weak smile.
Colin smiled, "That's good... Drugs are bad, m'kay?"

Anja wrote:"Oh he knows. We do come and see me when you can love. I like to see you."
Freddy said softly.
"I love you...being near you make me happy."
She said with a smile.
He nodded, "I'll come by... and I'll call. Or at least text. Time zones will be a nuisance, after all."

Giving her hand another light squeeze, he rose, "Alright, Luv, you finish your breakfast and get some rest. The girls will probably keep half an eye on you... well, Yu Die, on Anna's behalf, at least. And I've left instructions for Shawn to check in with all three of you in my absence, to make sure you are all doing well, him included. I need to get the bird ready to depart."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:03 pm

Colin smiled, "That's good... Drugs are bad, m'kay?"

Freddy chuckle slightly at that.
"Well drugs have their uses but I prefer to be able to think, even if that comes with a bit of pain."

He nodded, "I'll come by... and I'll call. Or at least text. Time zones will be a nuisance, after all."

"That is fine, as soon as I get out of the infirmary just call if it happen to be during the middle of the night I can always catch up on sleeping in the morning."
The Virtual Adept said with a slight smile.

Giving her hand another light squeeze, he rose, "Alright, Luv, you finish your breakfast and get some rest. The girls will probably keep half an eye on you... well, Yu Die, on Anna's behalf, at least. And I've left instructions for Shawn to check in with all three of you in my absence, to make sure you are all doing well, him included. I need to get the bird ready to depart."

Freddy gave a tired nod and squeezed your hand back.
"Yes...you go and do what you have to do."
The technomancer said she was clearly exhausted now.
"You take care love."
She muttered weakly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:08 am

Anja wrote:"Well that makes sense Sir."
Kyle said with a nod.
"But was that enough? I mean being reminded of being alive is powerful and all but if that is all it takes you would imagine there would nto be allot of undead fae."
The boy asked.
"Not just child there was powerful magick at play, however just like a bread is just a bread when given shape, no matter the ingredients, the young artist's duel gave the shape to the rescue."
Mara said, the Deaconess was just there, in the common room, somewhere she seldom visited and everyone jumped. A few of the other mages eventually got their wits about them to bow to the Deaconess but everyone was surprised she was just suddenly there, how could such a big woman have moved so quietly.
Anja wrote:"Indeed so, in the world of Fae, imagination and dreams are everything and the young artist understand that."
Mara said fondly, she filled her teacup and then she was just gone again, just gone.

"Ahhh there she is. Deaconess O'Connor! A pleasure to see you on this fine morning." Serge said bowing with the rest of his chantrymates. "And thank you for the lessons you've been providing me. Have you received any new information about Wilda? Has her transition back into life been going smoothly?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:21 am

"Ahhh there she is. Deaconess O'Connor! A pleasure to see you on this fine morning." Serge said bowing with the rest of his chantrymates.

"A fine morning indeed young Artist."
Mara said happily.

"And thank you for the lessons you've been providing me. Have you received any new information about Wilda? Has her transition back into life been going smoothly?"

"Well we have been trading lessons so I should be thanking you as well."
The Deaconess said then she nodded.
"Oh indeed, the Duke is most pleased, a grand ball will be held to celebrate the return of Princess Wilda, you will be invited but let us discuss that in private Young Artist."
She said as whispers rose up in the common room over these news.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:15 pm

Anja wrote:Freddy chuckle slightly at that.
"Well drugs have their uses but I prefer to be able to think, even if that comes with a bit of pain."
Colin nodded, "Been there, done that. It's a good attitude, to an extent."

Anja wrote:"That is fine, as soon as I get out of the infirmary just call if it happen to be during the middle of the night I can always catch up on sleeping in the morning."
The Virtual Adept said with a slight smile.
He grinned, "I will try to get the timing right."

Anja wrote:Freddy gave a tired nod and squeezed your hand back.
"Yes...you go and do what you have to do."
The technomancer said she was clearly exhausted now.
"You take care love."
She muttered weakly.
He smiled, "I will. And I'll keep an eye out for dangers... and save a kitten that's not yet born."

He gave her hand one last light squeeze, then nodded to the nurse on duty and headed back down to the common room, picking up his cases on the way, bringing everything with him, camera, documents for the Admiral, article for the Paradigma, silver, everything.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:42 pm

Colin nodded, "Been there, done that. It's a good attitude, to an extent."

Freddy gave a weak nod at that.

He grinned, "I will try to get the timing right."

Again Freddy nodded her agreement.

He smiled, "I will. And I'll keep an eye out for dangers... and save a kitten that's not yet born."

"Good you do that love."
The Virtual Adept said with a weak smile.

He gave her hand one last light squeeze, then nodded to the nurse on duty and headed back down to the common room, picking up his cases on the way, bringing everything with him, camera, documents for the Admiral, article for the Paradigma, silver, everything.

Freddy gave you another warm smile and went back to her scrambled eggs. The nurse gave you a polite nod as you left. You got to the common room. You see Serge apparently in the middle of telling the tale of Wilda, Helena, her apprentice and Kyle was there. Bee and Amadeus as well, Bee gave you a warm smile and several of the other mages gave polite nods. From the kitchen you heard cooking taking place.Mundi was on the floor wagging his tail so chances where Darrian was one of the ones cooking breakfast in the kitchen.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:18 pm

Anja wrote:You got to the common room. You see Serge apparently in the middle of telling the tale of Wilda, Helena, her apprentice and Kyle was there. Bee and Amadeus as well, Bee gave you a warm smile and several of the other mages gave polite nods. From the kitchen you heard cooking taking place.Mundi was on the floor wagging his tail so chances where Darrian was one of the ones cooking breakfast in the kitchen.
He set down his cases and straightened his suit, "Alright, I am about ready to head out to the Umbra Port to start preparing the girl... I will need someone to slip me through to that side of the airport, though - and to drive the car back, I suppose. Has Miss Bouchard come down yet?"

Looking at Mundi, he added, "Ah, that reminds me..."

He then strode into the kitchen and looked for Darrian, "Master Haagen, while I'm in Concordia, is there something you want me to pick up? Something from the vet clinic, perchance?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:47 pm

He set down his cases and straightened his suit, "Alright, I am about ready to head out to the Umbra Port to start preparing the girl... I will need someone to slip me through to that side of the airport, though - and to drive the car back, I suppose. Has Miss Bouchard come down yet?"

"She have not come down yet what I can see Mr Wainwright but I can help you pass over into the Umbra though it is not one of my specialties."
Helena offered.

Looking at Mundi, he added, "Ah, that reminds me..."

He then strode into the kitchen and looked for Darrian, "Master Haagen, while I'm in Concordia, is there something you want me to pick up? Something from the vet clinic, perchance?"

The alchemist was cutting up leftover potatoes to make a potato salad and he nodded.
"Ah yes...thank you for reminding me I was meaning to ask you, could I send some Tass with you so that you can purchase some food especially intended for familiars, they have it in a little animal clinic near the Sons of Ether medical center, dog food with Tass baked into it."
The Master of the art wiped his hands on a towel and pulled several crystals, Node crystals and handed them to you.
"This should cover the cost. I am sure Mundi would appreciate it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:27 am

Anja wrote:"Well we have been trading lessons so I should be thanking you as well."
The Deaconess said then she nodded.
"Oh indeed, the Duke is most pleased, a grand ball will be held to celebrate the return of Princess Wilda, you will be invited but let us discuss that in private Young Artist."
She said as whispers rose up in the common room over these news.

"That's exciting. I'll definitely be looking forward to that." Serge said with a smile.

As the whispers floated around him, he wondered if he should be worried. Whispered rumors and private conversations were usually things to be concerned about. However he didn't really feel worried at all. If anything, he was a little bemused. This was the first time anything involving him had warranted such whispered conversation. And he hoped that the news of a mage going to a Fae party would keep Kyle's mind off of the impending trip.

He jumped off of his table, feeling as though his little story stunt had run it's course, and headed towards Kyle's table stick in hand. "You know before my little duel Wilda had to give me a lesson on how to, you know, hold a sword properly. Which was quite nice of her honestly. I was just gonna go in there blind."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:20 am

"That's exciting. I'll definitely be looking forward to that." Serge said with a smile.

"Just be aware that such gathers could be dangerous young Artist, we will discuss it later."
Mara said before she vanished.

As the whispers floated around him, he wondered if he should be worried. Whispered rumors and private conversations were usually things to be concerned about. However he didn't really feel worried at all. If anything, he was a little bemused. This was the first time anything involving him had warranted such whispered conversation. And he hoped that the news of a mage going to a Fae party would keep Kyle's mind off of the impending trip.

He jumped off of his table, feeling as though his little story stunt had run it's course, and headed towards Kyle's table stick in hand. "You know before my little duel Wilda had to give me a lesson on how to, you know, hold a sword properly. Which was quite nice of her honestly. I was just gonna go in there blind."

"That is nice of her, to give you a lesson."
Kyle said and he gave you a weak smile.
"And you did a good thing helping the Banshee...and now you are going to see the fae yes?"
The boy said then he gave a polite nod to Colin who came into the room about then.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:11 pm

Anja wrote:"She have not come down yet what I can see Mr Wainwright but I can help you pass over into the Umbra though it is not one of my specialties."
Helena offered.
Colin nodded, "Appreciate it. Still, I'd rather bring her along with me - she is the onboard mechanic, after all."

Anja wrote:"That is nice of her, to give you a lesson."
Kyle said and he gave you a weak smile.
"And you did a good thing helping the Banshee...and now you are going to see the fae yes?"
The boy said then he gave a polite nod to Colin who came into the room about then.
He waved back to Kyle, then arched an eyebrow, "Who's going to see the Fae, now?"

Anja wrote:The alchemist was cutting up leftover potatoes to make a potato salad and he nodded.
"Ah yes...thank you for reminding me I was meaning to ask you, could I send some Tass with you so that you can purchase some food especially intended for familiars, they have it in a little animal clinic near the Sons of Ether medical center, dog food with Tass baked into it."
The Master of the art wiped his hands on a towel and pulled several crystals, Node crystals and handed them to you.
"This should cover the cost. I am sure Mundi would appreciate it."
He nodded and accepted the stones, "I know the place, I've visited in the future, on the same errand."

Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next