Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

4 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56 - Page 30 Empty Re: Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:11 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]
Anja wrote:"I am afraid you have lost me Mr Wainwright, what do this have to do with someone named Mr Cushing?"
The old Hermetic said looking completely confused, then he shook his head and headed out of the shuttle to check on the Verbenas.
Colin grinned, "Miss Bouchard quoted - quite badly - a movie where the actor Peter Cushing played a major role. I quoted him correctly from the same scene... He was a kindly man, very good-humoured, and a most professional actor; I helped him tend his roses in the summer of '87, while vacationing with my aunt in Whitstable."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56 - Page 30 Empty Re: Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:39 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Colin grinned, "Miss Bouchard quoted - quite badly - a movie where the actor Peter Cushing played a major role. I quoted him correctly from the same scene... He was a kindly man, very good-humoured, and a most professional actor; I helped him tend his roses in the summer of '87, while vacationing with my aunt in Whitstable."

"I see Mr Wainwright, well in the future do try to remember that my time for moving pictures are limited and most likely whatever movie you wish to quote I will not have seen and such whatever point you wish to make with such a quote will not be understood."
Jeffry said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:45 pm

(OOC: Well this thread have spanned allot of topics, for the most part catch up and aftermath of what happens between the mission in the Labyrinth and until the start of the Horizon plot line. It is to many small plot lines and scenes for me to go though them all with a summary right now but it have in effect been a clean up thread.

Everyone get 2 exp for this thread plus a bonus 3 for finishing one story.

Here is the link to the new thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t273-the-shuttle-corrupted-guards-and-dragon-ic-thread-57#47163 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30