Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread

4 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:09 pm

[Labyrinth, Tuesday Morning]

Anja wrote:"Can you teleport between realms in the Umbra now Mr Yager?"
Jeffry said with a chuckle.
"My you develop quickly you will find that more complicated than doing so within physical reality but I can take you out of the Labyrinth so you can do so."
Colin wrote:He looked at his phone, "While outside the Labyrinth, could you get someone to extend phone signals to Toby, as well, so we can make that video call?"
Anja wrote:"Someone at Westchapel might be able to help us with that."
Marian chimed in.
Colin wrote:He pondered, "Have Master Sharaya call them and ask for that small favour?"
Anja wrote:Jeffry nodded at that.
"Good idea, if you can call my Cabalmate and inquire about that possibility Mr Yager?"
The old Hermetic asked.
"Once you are out of the Labyrinth."

"Oh right. We're in the Umbra now..." Serge said having genuinely forgotten that. "It doesn't really feel that different, once you get used to it at least. But a quick hop outside should fix that. And yeah I can call Master Sharaya and ask about extending the phone signal in here."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Before Going To Horizon-Downtime Scenes IC Thread

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:00 am

"Oh right. We're in the Umbra now..." Serge said having genuinely forgotten that. "It doesn't really feel that different, once you get used to it at least. But a quick hop outside should fix that. And yeah I can call Master Sharaya and ask about extending the phone signal in here."

"Yes we are in the Umbra Mr Yager but we are fairly close to the Gauntlet so it would not feel that different and Toby is set up to have gravity...and other such things we are used to."
Jeffry declared and he muttered some words and made a few hand gestures...stopped and gave a bit of a smirk and continued and an elaborate blue portal with little dragons of fire dancing around it appeared in the air, the old mage had apperantly made a fancy looking fantasy portal to amuse the Cultist.
"This will take you out of the Umbra, you will appear in the storage locker the Labyrinth have as an access point and can teleport further from there."
The Chief said.
"Be polite if you see any of the werewolves in the area but they are fairly friendly to us so you should be safe enough."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:05 pm

Anja wrote:"I do hope there are not 10 000 or more Nephandi Mr Wainwright but yes I do get your point."
Jeffry said with a sigh.
"But make sure you follow the Protocols."
Colin smiled wryly, "Frequency is over time, Sir, not at any one given instant... but yes. You know me, I am quite careful with the Protocols."

Anja wrote:"That is hard to know, quite a bit though with a different ehm...leadership perhaps it would be possible."
Jeffry said with a frown.
"House Diedne was sacrificed to keep the Order together, that is the truth of the matter, the House that was most different from the rest was singeled out as the scapegoats."
He glanced around, "The next Seat of Forces is a good man... he just might do it. Not without internal resistance, of course, but he just might be able to undo a lot of the Order's past... diplomatic troubles. A lot of which, of course, is the personal fault of his immediate predecessor..."

Anja wrote:"I am non the less grateful to you Sir."
The ghost said politely.
"And I am afraid my rainy day fund is the only thing I have to replay your kindness with."
He nodded, "I'll make sure to put it to a worthy use..."

Jeremy wrote:"Oh right. We're in the Umbra now..." Serge said having genuinely forgotten that. "It doesn't really feel that different, once you get used to it at least. But a quick hop outside should fix that. And yeah I can call Master Sharaya and ask about extending the phone signal in here."
He chuckled, "Toby's quite a close semblance to Earthside Reality, but you'll find that Paradox is a lot less bitey here. Safe trip, kiddo."
He pondered for a moment, "Hum, I'll look for the key after we get back home, since Serge won't need it... If I find it, I'll make sure it's returned to your parents, with your remains."
Turning to Jeffry, he added, "Do you think Adjan would be a good choice to deliver the news?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:41 pm

Colin smiled wryly, "Frequency is over time, Sir, not at any one given instant... but yes. You know me, I am quite careful with the Protocols."

"I know Mr Wainwright you would never risk Miss Alexander, Anna or Kyle by being reckless."
Jeffry said with a nod.

He glanced around, "The next Seat of Forces is a good man... he just might do it. Not without internal resistance, of course, but he just might be able to undo a lot of the Order's past... diplomatic troubles. A lot of which, of course, is the personal fault of his immediate predecessor..."

"It might be worth it to sort things out once and for all, now I do not think it is all the Order's fault, House Diedne did the things they where accused of then again every House had Code breaches, they where sacrifices and we could apologize for that."
Jeffry said with a nod.

He nodded, "I'll make sure to put it to a worthy use..."

The ghost nodded at that.

He chuckled, "Toby's quite a close semblance to Earthside Reality, but you'll find that Paradox is a lot less bitey here. Safe trip, kiddo."
He pondered for a moment, "Hum, I'll look for the key after we get back home, since Serge won't need it... If I find it, I'll make sure it's returned to your parents, with your remains."

"Thank you again I appreciate it."
The ghost said and he gave a bit of a worried frown.
"Oh I hope Paprika is ok."

Turning to Jeffry, he added, "Do you think Adjan would be a good choice to deliver the news?"

"You know I can do it Mr Wainwright, I am Eutnathos and I have actually met our new friend here now."
Marian chimed in and Jeffry nodded.
"Both should be able to do a good job of it Mr Wainwright."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:04 am

Anja wrote:"Yes we are in the Umbra Mr Yager but we are fairly close to the Gauntlet so it would not feel that different and Toby is set up to have gravity...and other such things we are used to."
Jeffry declared and he muttered some words and made a few hand gestures...stopped and gave a bit of a smirk and continued and an elaborate blue portal with little dragons of fire dancing around it appeared in the air, the old mage had apperantly made a fancy looking fantasy portal to amuse the Cultist.
"This will take you out of the Umbra, you will appear in the storage locker the Labyrinth have as an access point and can teleport further from there."
The Chief said.
"Be polite if you see any of the werewolves in the area but they are fairly friendly to us so you should be safe enough."
Colin wrote:He chuckled, "Toby's quite a close semblance to Earthside Reality, but you'll find that Paradox is a lot less bitey here. Safe trip, kiddo."
Anja wrote:"Thank you again I appreciate it."
The ghost said and he gave a bit of a worried frown.
"Oh I hope Paprika is ok."

"Ok that's cool Master Morgan. That's sick. See this guys. This is real magick right here. It's all about the presentation." Serge said gesturing towards the incredibly detailed portal. "I'll be back in a flash. Literally. Space is meaningless and time is chains we place upon ourselves to keep from being too powerful."

Serge then immediately stepped through the cool dragon portal.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:25 am

Anja wrote:"It might be worth it to sort things out once and for all, now I do not think it is all the Order's fault, House Diedne did the things they where accused of then again every House had Code breaches, they where sacrifices and we could apologize for that."
Jeffry said with a nod.
Colin frowned, "I hear tell the infernalism charge didn't stick... but the human sacrifices bit did."

Anja wrote:"You know I can do it Mr Wainwright, I am Eutnathos and I have actually met our new friend here now."
Marian chimed in and Jeffry nodded.
"Both should be able to do a good job of it Mr Wainwright."
He nodded, "Of course, of course... though letting on that you spoke might... not be the best approach. Might be better to come as an uninvested third party... but your Tradition knows Mercy; I'll leave it to you, then."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:29 am

"Ok that's cool Master Morgan. That's sick. See this guys. This is real magick right here. It's all about the presentation." Serge said gesturing towards the incredibly detailed portal. "I'll be back in a flash. Literally. Space is meaningless and time is chains we place upon ourselves to keep from being too powerful."

"Jeffry raised an eyebrow and leaned over to Colin.
"Is sick...a compliment Mr Wainwright."
He asked then he turned to Serge.
"Well at times adding a bit of flourish don't hurt I guess, good luck kid and be careful."
The Hermetic said indicating the portal.

Serge then immediately stepped through the cool dragon portal.

You stood in a mostly empty storage shed with a chair, table and a fridge there so a guard could stay here and watch the portal into the Labyrinth. There was also a few boxes of supplies, a lamp in the roof and someone had put up a poster with half naked manga girls with very big swords on one of the walls.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:34 am

Colin frowned, "I hear tell the infernalism charge didn't stick... but the human sacrifices bit did."

"That is correct, some Diedne are followers of Lilith but that is no longer considered Infernalism, they did human sacrifice though, mostly of their own, willing members but a villager was dragged to be fed to their groves every so often."
Jeffry confirmed.
"Which was unfortunate."

He nodded, "Of course, of course... though letting on that you spoke might... not be the best approach. Might be better to come as an uninvested third party... but your Tradition knows Mercy; I'll leave it to you, then."

"I am sure I can arrange things. I work for a community outreach program so I can probably come as a representative of that."
Marian said. The ghost nodded.
"I am grateful."
He muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:56 pm

Anja wrote:"That is correct, some Diedne are followers of Lilith but that is no longer considered Infernalism, they did human sacrifice though, mostly of their own, willing members but a villager was dragged to be fed to their groves every so often."
Jeffry confirmed.
"Which was unfortunate."
Colin smiled wryly, "I suspect the occasional sacrificed villager would use somewhat stronger terms than 'unfortunate', but yes..."

Anja wrote:"I am sure I can arrange things. I work for a community outreach program so I can probably come as a representative of that."
Marian said. The ghost nodded.
"I am grateful."
He muttered.
He nodded, "I'll prepare a suitable urn."

Anja wrote:"Jeffry raised an eyebrow and leaned over to Colin.
"Is sick...a compliment Mr Wainwright."
He asked then he turned to Serge.
"Well at times adding a bit of flourish don't hurt I guess, good luck kid and be careful."
The Hermetic said indicating the portal.
He chuckled, "It's an... exclamation of enthusiastic approval, I'd say. I think it started catching on in the eighties."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:06 pm

Colin smiled wryly, "I suspect the occa
sional sacrificed villager would use somewhat stronger terms than 'unfortunate', but yes..."

"It was...not a good thing, but it was before it was common to think about...the lives of sleepers, though the Order of Hermes did have rules against such...sacrifices."
Jeffry agreed with a nod.

He nodded, "I'll prepare a suitable urn."

"Thank you I appreciate it."
The ghost said again.

He chuckled, "It's an... exclamation of enthusiastic approval, I'd say. I think it started catching on in the eighties."

"I see...a most peculiar term...and the 80's a most...noisy decade."
Jeffry said wrinkle his nose.
"Well at least the 1980's I was quite fond of the 1880's."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:33 am

Anja wrote:You stood in a mostly empty storage shed with a chair, table and a fridge there so a guard could stay here and watch the portal into the Labyrinth. There was also a few boxes of supplies, a lamp in the roof and someone had put up a poster with half naked manga girls with very big swords on one of the walls.

Serge took a moment to get his bearing before realizing what he had just offered to do. "Huh, they're just straight up letting me do this? No pushback at all? Wow....that feels odd."

He pulled out his phone and began to call Master Sharaya. While he was waiting for the Master to answer he began drawing out a picture of Paprika based upon the ghosts description.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:32 am

Serge took a moment to get his bearing before realizing what he had just offered to do. "Huh, they're just straight up letting me do this? No pushback at all? Wow....that feels odd."

He pulled out his phone and began to call Master Sharaya. While he was waiting for the Master to answer he began drawing out a picture of Paprika based upon the ghosts description.

You draw a picture of a happy yyippy little mutt as you called Narim. The Virtual Adept Master quickly picked up the call.
"Yes Serge? What can I do for you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:26 am

[Nicole's Apartment, Monday Evening]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah... and there's an owl who hangs about here too. You really want to be on a ledge or something when it comes a-flapping?' giving the spirit a raised eyebrow.

Anja's Post:

Silently, she took the bowl. Too tired to really question the strangeness of the situation. 'Okay. We'll talk later, yes?'

Anja's Post:

'What about Freddie? I mean, it's not critical we access it right now, is it?'

Colin's Post:

A moment's hesitation, a glance to the ghost. Then decided to break her new rule. 'Surely one of yous has a like, spell or something to return bodies to a... state of natural death.' looking around for Marian, knowing that kind of spell was classically an Euthanatos thing.

Anja's Post:

As they were talking, Nicole made herself busy by going over to the bed, pulling the sheet off it and moving back to the body, clearly planning to cover it.

Colin's Post:

Colin's Post:

'The body will need to be moved, regardless.' she replied. 'Or we can do what we did before; wi-fi router run through portal with some cabling.'

Anja's Post:

A slightly contemptuous look as they did this; classic Mystics forgetting that something as simple as 'sending someone to the apartment to see' or 'ringing animal shelter and asking' might be almost as quick and even better, left less difficult questions afterwards.

[You missed the bit where Nicole asked the ghost where it was from. After all, there's nothing to say the man was picked up in Boston.]

[Actually, this is more a *you* 'deal with it'... for it now means you'll have to put up with Nicole IC poking a hole in your scenery and making snide comments. She won't propose a solution because that's not her job either, which means any effort shall have to be done IC, which is gonna be much more laborious. I actually proposed this patch as a no-effort 'narrative solution' to a question, and brought it up (and paused the topic) because I felt it disrespectful to drop you in it IC. Personally, I don't actually care either way on this topic.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:16 pm

'Yeah... and there's an owl who hangs about here too. You really want to be on a ledge or something when it comes a-flapping?' giving the spirit a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah I have seen him, owls are really creepy but it is not like he can touch me unless I manifest and I prefer to do my spying when I am not manifested."
Doris said happily.

Silently, she took the bowl. Too tired to really question the strangeness of the situation. 'Okay. We'll talk later, yes?'

"Yes...I will nap now...good good."
The big rat said and she stretched out on the sofa and scratched her plump belly contentedly with her front paws.

What about Freddie? I mean, it's not critical we access it right now, is it?'

"Certainly it have no immediate need so we can wait until the good lady recovers."

A moment's hesitation, a glance to the ghost. Then decided to break her new rule. 'Surely one of yous has a like, spell or something to return bodies to a... state of natural death.' looking around for Marian, knowing that kind of spell was classically an Euthanatos thing.

"That is a really good point Ma'am, yes it should be possible to rewind the decay and then form the body to get rid of the signs of torture...it takes a bit of work but can be done."
Marian said with a nod.

As they were talking, Nicole made herself busy by going over to the bed, pulling the sheet off it and moving back to the body, clearly planning to cover it.

The ghost gave you an appreciative nod at that.

The body will need to be moved, regardless.' she replied. 'Or we can do what we did before; wi-fi router run through portal with some cabling.'

"Well Mr Yager will contact us and then the spirit can see his request fulfilled then we should be free to move the body without disturbing the ghost."
Jeffry replied.

Well, there's a chance your folks are already on it, like.' she replied. 'Wait... where are you from?' looking at the address on the floor, trying to recall if she knew where it was. After all, there was no assumption the guy was either from Greater Boston or had even been living there.

"I grew up in Boston."
The ghost replied.
"It is possible my family is on it but I have only been missing a week, I try to call my folks a few times a week but at times I get busy like everyone do, so they might not suspect anything is wrong yet."

(OOC: So I did fixed now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:12 pm

Anja wrote:You draw a picture of a happy yyippy little mutt as you called Narim. The Virtual Adept Master quickly picked up the call.
"Yes Serge? What can I do for you?"

"Hey Master Sharaya. Mr. Wainwright wanted me to call and ask if you could extend the phone signal into the Labryinth. They mentioned that you might have some connection that could help you with that." Serge said as he continued to draw. He added a picture of the ghost, in human form, into the drawing playing with the puppy.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:53 am

"Hey Master Sharaya. Mr. Wainwright wanted me to call and ask if you could extend the phone signal into the Labryinth. They mentioned that you might have some connection that could help you with that." Serge said as he continued to draw. He added a picture of the ghost, in human form, into the drawing playing with the puppy.

"Can yes, should since they have not found those who are after me yet, probably not but I will give you the number of Chris over at Westchapel he can do that for you."
Narim said.
"I will send you the number as soon as this call is over."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:55 am

Anja wrote:"It was...not a good thing, but it was before it was common to think about...the lives of sleepers, though the Order of Hermes did have rules against such...sacrifices."
Colin nodded, "The Order has a great many rules... Some days I wonder how many of them were made preventatively? Still, most of the Order's rules are good ones..."

Nicole wrote:A moment's hesitation, a glance to the ghost. Then decided to break her new rule. 'Surely one of yous has a like, spell or something to return bodies to a... state of natural death.' looking around for Marian, knowing that kind of spell was classically an Euthanatos thing.
Anja wrote:"That is a really good point Ma'am, yes it should be possible to rewind the decay and then form the body to get rid of the signs of torture...it takes a bit of work but can be done."
Marian said with a nod.
He looked at Nicole with momentary surprise, then grinned and gave her a nod of approval.

Nicole wrote:'The body will need to be moved, regardless.' she replied. 'Or we can do what we did before; wi-fi router run through portal with some cabling.'
Anja wrote:"Well Mr Yager will contact us and then the spirit can see his request fulfilled then we should be free to move the body without disturbing the ghost."
Jeffry replied.
He nodded, "It might be more troublesome to move the body until the spirit has departed - sort of like trying to move a laptop further than the ethernet cable can reach. Our out of range of the wireless router. Having Serge pop out for that quick errand first is going to be... less troublesome."

Anja wrote:"I see...a most peculiar term...and the 80's a most...noisy decade."
Jeffry said wrinkle his nose.
"Well at least the 1980's I was quite fond of the 1880's."
He smiled wryly, "Noisy... yes, that rather does describe it well. Everything was loud, from music to hair styles to clothes..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:46 am

olin nodded, "The Order has a great many rules... Some days I wonder how many of them were made preventatively? Still, most of the Order's rules are good ones..."

"They where made practically, we needed laws to keep ourselves alive and keep potential enemies off our backs and make sure we did not murder one another to grab one another grimoires and run for the hills as that would be impractical for cooperation."
Jeffry replied.

He nodded, "It might be more troublesome to move the body until the spirit has departed - sort of like trying to move a laptop further than the ethernet cable can reach. Our out of range of the wireless router. Having Serge pop out for that quick errand first is going to be... less troublesome."

"A it is simpler to just have Mr Yager run on this little errand and we can send the good man here on his way. Also this should be a safe enough mission and the child need confidence to be trusted with a mission on his own might help him."
The Chief said checking points off on his long fingers.

He smiled wryly, "Noisy... yes, that rather does describe it well. Everything was loud, from music to hair styles to clothes..."

"Indeed, I never much cared for that decades...Joleen though loved the fashion and the...hum..."
Jeffry said and he got the sad look he always had in his eyes when speaking about his dead apprentices.
"And Helena was just a child back then learning her first spells."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:46 pm

Anja wrote:"They where made practically, we needed laws to keep ourselves alive and keep potential enemies off our backs and make sure we did not murder one another to grab one another grimoires and run for the hills as that would be impractical for cooperation."
Jeffry replied.
Colin shrugged, "I was under the impression some rules, like the one against Massassa, was somewhat newer, after the Tremere... situation. But, yes, most are quite sensible."

Anja wrote:"A it is simpler to just have Mr Yager run on this little errand and we can send the good man here on his way. Also this should be a safe enough mission and the child need confidence to be trusted with a mission on his own might help him."
The Chief said checking points off on his long fingers.
He nodded, "Agreed; it'll be good for him. More so if he gets to be the hero and save the dog."

Anja wrote:"Indeed, I never much cared for that decades...Joleen though loved the fashion and the...hum..."
Jeffry said and he got the sad look he always had in his eyes when speaking about his dead apprentices.
"And Helena was just a child back then learning her first spells."
He nodded, "There were good bits, and not-so-good bits..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:51 pm

Colin shrugged, "I was under the impression some rules, like the one against Massassa, was somewhat newer, after the Tremere... situation. But, yes, most are quite sensible."

"The Code have had revisions as needed but most of the same rules are still there, even the one against dealing with Massassa and other undead have just been added on the laws against infernalism."
Jeffry replied.

He nodded, "Agreed; it'll be good for him. More so if he gets to be the hero and save the dog."

"Indeed so, indeed so the child have much potential but he need a few wins to get his confidence."
The Chief replied.

He nodded, "There were good bits, and not-so-good bits..."

The old Hermetic sigh and nodded sadly.
"Good bits and bad bits indeed Mr Wainwright."
He said and he took a deep breath to be able to focus on the task at hand.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:12 pm

Anja wrote:"Can yes, should since they have not found those who are after me yet, probably not but I will give you the number of Chris over at Westchapel he can do that for you."
Narim said.
"I will send you the number as soon as this call is over."

"Thank you." Serge said listening to any final remarks before hanging up the phone.

Once he received Chris's number he would give the man a call.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:36 pm

Anja wrote:"Indeed so, indeed so the child have much potential but he need a few wins to get his confidence."
The Chief replied.
Colin sighed, "Quite... but let's hope the wins are challenging enough that he also earns a little humility. A spot of respect for actually putting in the effort. He is... very much a child, for good or ill."

Anja wrote:The old Hermetic sigh and nodded sadly.
"Good bits and bad bits indeed Mr Wainwright."
He said and he took a deep breath to be able to focus on the task at hand.
He just turned slightly away, not quite meeting Jeffry's look, and scratched idly at his scars, checking his phone for a signal...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:26 am

Thank you." Serge said listening to any final remarks before hanging up the phone.

Once he received Chris's number he would give the man a call.

"No problem kid."
Narim said. He sent the number once you hung up. You called Chris and after a few rings he replied, you heard the dakka dakka of a computer game in the background.
"Yeah...Chris here how may I help you...ehm...Yager right that Cultist kid over at Steelhaven?"

Colin sighed, "Quite... but let's hope the wins are challenging enough that he also earns a little humility. A spot of respect for actually putting in the effort. He is... very much a child, for good or ill."

"Yes there is that the young man do need to...grow up a bit let us hope that growing up is not to traumatic."

He just turned slightly away, not quite meeting Jeffry's look, and scratched idly at his scars, checking his phone for a signal...

"Feel free to go about your business while we wait..."
The ghost said.
"You are exploring the place are you dot? I have gone through a few of these rooms out of boredom, it is not much in the nearby rooms."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:19 pm

Anja's Post:

'You sure about that? He's a clever bastard. Wait... was it you which was making him sit on the window-ledge and stare into here?'

Anja's Post:

A short silence. 'Think I'm gonna have to get another couch...'

Colin's Post:

'Yes, understood.' she repeated. In the tone that made it clear said “chain of command” was about to have to a lot more work in the future.

Colin's Post:

'The ghoul's safe. Not like he'll need it, like. Dunno what the tax rate is here; Drydock it was at 30%.'

Anja's Post:

A short wait to see if the Chief had any orders; if not she'll quickly pack up her gear and move out.

Anja's Post:

As the others seemingly hung around for... whatever they were trying to do, Nicole neatly, gently covered the body with the sheet. Once done, she'll check the radar app again to see if their location was secure.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:36 pm

Nicole wrote:'Yes, understood.' she repeated. In the tone that made it clear said “chain of command” was about to have to a lot more work in the future.
Colin just sighed.

Nicole wrote:'The ghoul's safe. Not like he'll need it, like. Dunno what the tax rate is here; Drydock it was at 30%.'
He shook his head, "I don't think there is a set cut. Steelhaven hasn't had a history of such raids; most such incidents have been, well, rather explicitly rescue missions, when one of our own have been caught by the Union, or somesuch. In fact, the past couple of months have been genuinely exceptional when it comes to fighting - this has been a rather peaceful little hideaway, not a fully armed and operational battle station. Nevertheless, it does seem like Steelhaven Hall's role in Boston may be shifting... and with that may come a precedence, and a rate of the takings. I recommend you bring it up to the Deacon Council, actually - making an initial offer may go far in building goodwill, regardless of whether or not the Deacons decide to take the offered share on this occasion, without a hard-and-fast rule about it."

Anja wrote:"Yes there is that the young man do need to...grow up a bit let us hope that growing up is not to traumatic."
He smiled thinly, "Indeed; a challenge he can't yet overcome on his own will be healthy and humbling, so long as no one is actually in danger. Actual threat to life and limb, not so much. I doubt saving the dog will be quite that, though..."

Anja wrote:"Feel free to go about your business while we wait..."
The ghost said.
"You are exploring the place are you dot? I have gone through a few of these rooms out of boredom, it is not much in the nearby rooms."
He nodded, "We are checking out the various locations within my Labyrinth, yes; I inherited it, in a... horse trade, I suppose, with the prior Keeper, when we took out the previous residents. None of them will be coming back... the nearby rooms are all residences, I take it? Except the meditation room over there?", he pointed toward the room the group had just checked out.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next