Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 02, 2024 9:20 pm

[TimeStop Lab, Cafeteria]

"Really? A lot of people? Hmmm, I only knew about one. Thanks for letting me know Mr. Julio Terror" Serge said with a smile that the rabbit spirit couldn't see. "Thankfully for the next 20-30 minutes, I'm functionally immortal."

"Where there is a will there is a way buttercup and there is allot of will."
The bunny said.
"You know taking out a life insurance might be a good idea right now."

Tsk tsk tsk. Come on Mr. Julio Terrormuffins. You gotta be more creative than that. Your a spirit right. A conglomeration of human thoughts and perceptions empowered by the primal energies of the world. And the best threats you can think of is biting us? You got loads of powers right. Incorporate those into your threats."

"I am a familliar kid, both spirit but I am also this form and have been sicne I made a contract with my mistress, that is how it works. "
Mr Terrormuffin explained.
"And have anyone told you that you are most irritating little shit kid?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 02, 2024 9:36 pm

Anja wrote:"Where there is a will there is a way buttercup and there is allot of will."
The bunny said.
"You know taking out a life insurance might be a good idea right now."

"I will never give the Syndicate more money than I have too." Serge announced. "Besides I don't think life insurance covers magickal causes of death. You can get some wacky stuff when magicks involved. Turned inside out. Turned into chocolate. Sliced apart by someone's imaginary friend turned evil. By the way do you know someone who could do that last one? That's the way I wanna go."

Anja wrote:"I am a familliar kid, both spirit but I am also this form and have been sicne I made a contract with my mistress, that is how it works. "
Mr Terrormuffin explained.
"And have anyone told you that you are most irritating little shit kid?"

"Surprisingly no. Most people either don't acknowledge me or think I'm pleasant to be around. Both allies and enemies. Had a fun conversation with some Fallen at the Verbana chantry a while back. Was asked to take care of a pet scorpion." Serge said hoping that as the conversation continued Terrormuffin would let more information slip. "I've always wanted to make a contract with a spirit. How does that process usually go? Did you have to fight your Mistress or was it more cordial than that?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 03, 2024 9:22 am

"I will never give the Syndicate more money than I have too." Serge announced. "Besides I don't think life insurance covers magickal causes of death. You can get some wacky stuff when magicks involved. Turned inside out. Turned into chocolate. Sliced apart by someone's imaginary friend turned evil. By the way do you know someone who could do that last one? That's the way I wanna go."

"Again I ask you what are you five? People are not going to use some convoluted way to kill someone if a simple bullet will do the job, I mean even if you want to torture someone you are generally practical about it, this is not a bad slasher film where you have to invent as create a death as possible, it is not how the world works kid."
The bunny replied with a sigh.

"Surprisingly no. Most people either don't acknowledge me or think I'm pleasant to be around. Both allies and enemies. Had a fun conversation with some Fallen at the Verbana chantry a while back. Was asked to take care of a pet scorpion."

"Eh...very few would admit to dealing with Fallen but you do you I guess. I will assume they where prisoners."
The bunny replied seaming rather unimpressed.

Serge said hoping that as the conversation continued Terrormuffin would let more information slip. "I've always wanted to make a contract with a spirit. How does that process usually go? Did you have to fight your Mistress or was it more cordial than that?"

"Again this is not a bad anime kid, no I did not fight my Mistress, I guess there could be some spirits of conflict that would enjoy that but for most it is all about finding a spirit you work well with making making a deal, and that go for familiar forming contracts or any spirit deals really, it is a negotiation about what each part would do for the other."
Terrormuffin said.
"Since I am a familiar my mistress gave me a body and we tied close bonds though magick and that is about it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 03, 2024 11:49 am

Anja wrote:"Yes it is, I assume the Deaconess Darnell is not going to come after mages because they are Reality Deviants so they where not the ones I was referring to, Wrinkle is and work as a Paradox Spirit though. So Yes just like I feel compassion for those who was turned into HIT Marks when they work for the Union I can feel compassion for someone turned into a Paradox Spirit that do not make what they are no less bad."
The Medic replied.
Nicole wrote:'When does a person become "a creature"?' Nicole asked quietly, eyes rising from her snack.
Anja wrote:"When they are transformed into a spirit who's only function is to keep mages in check."
The Medic replied.
Colin gave Nicole a small, grateful nod, dropping the subject.

Anja wrote:"I believe the point was even the Union are skeptical about using time travel, everyone is due to the often completely unforeseen consequences and the potential it have to unravel reality."
The large man said.
"Paradox is irrelevant for me but I am kind of glad someone stop time from being messed with to much."
He nodded, "I suspect the Union is simply more worried about time travel, owing to the butterfly effect. They really don't like unpredictable outcomes..."

Anja wrote:"Yes well the dragons will be aproached with all due caution."
Jeffry commented.
"But perhaps talking with those who was there can shed some light on this unfortunate situation."
He thought for a moment, "I will be speaking with one woman who was in the protest later, to save her future kitten... well, one thing at a time; I can ask her about the chaos at the same time. Unfortunately, I was too focused on the vampiress to pay attention to the rest of the kerfuffle."

Nicole wrote:'I was going to use the time to head back to.. the place where my stuff is and get a change of clothes etcetera.' giving Colin a look.
He nodded, "Ah, fair, that'll let me bring out the other items as well... back to the house, then?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 03, 2024 3:32 pm

He nodded, "I suspect the Union is simply more worried about time travel, owing to the butterfly effect. They really don't like unpredictable outcomes..."

The large man nodded at that.

He thought for a moment, "I will be speaking with one woman who was in the protest later, to save her future kitten... well, one thing at a time; I can ask her about the chaos at the same time. Unfortunately, I was too focused on the vampiress to pay attention to the rest of the kerfuffle."

"I will see what I can find out Mr Wainwright, by talking to those who was there."
Jeffry said with a nod.
"I will see you later then, be careful and do not go anywhere alone."
The old Hermetic ordered before he headed off with Serge and the captured Mr Terrormuffin.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 03, 2024 4:17 pm

Anja wrote:"Again I ask you what are you five? People are not going to use some convoluted way to kill someone if a simple bullet will do the job, I mean even if you want to torture someone you are generally practical about it, this is not a bad slasher film where you have to invent as create a death as possible, it is not how the world works kid."
The bunny replied with a sigh.

"Ahh yes. Magickal shadow creatures pulled from the abyss and spontaneous explosions with no apparent source or fuel. That's not convoluted at all...." Serge said referencing the familiar's mistress and her partner that had attacked them recently.

Anja wrote:"Eh...very few would admit to dealing with Fallen but you do you I guess. I will assume they where prisoners."
The bunny replied seaming rather unimpressed.

"Given your comments about my character, you seem to know very little about me at all Mr. Julio Terrormuffins. Isn't part of an assassination learning as much as you can about your target?" Serge asked. "Or perhaps my assassination was a bit impromptu and didn't give you a lot of time to prepare?"

Anja wrote:"Again this is not a bad anime kid, no I did not fight my Mistress, I guess there could be some spirits of conflict that would enjoy that but for most it is all about finding a spirit you work well with making making a deal, and that go for familiar forming contracts or any spirit deals really, it is a negotiation about what each part would do for the other."
Terrormuffin said.
"Since I am a familiar my mistress gave me a body and we tied close bonds though magick and that is about it."

"So it was cordial then? That's nice. You and Dahlia seem like you'd make a really good team." Serge said, this time using the name of the spirit's mistress to see if that caused any reaction of Terrormuffins.

Anja wrote:"I will see what I can find out Mr Wainwright, by talking to those who was there."
Jeffry said with a nod.
The old Hermetic ordered before he headed off with Serge and the captured Mr Terrormuffin.

"See you guys! Remember space is an illusion. Time is a lie. And as long as you hold my drawings close to you I will always be by your side. So call me if you need me." Serge said to his cabalmates with a wave as he followed behind the old Hermetic.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 03, 2024 7:40 pm

Anja's Post:

'Need to know. Not that it's like personal, just we have enemies who can make you talk.' she replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

Anja's Post:

'Thanks'. she replied, getting up and stretching out her limbs.

Serge's Post:

Nicole was silent to this, though discreetly pulled out her phone, typed out 'Never tell outsiders what you are thinking.', put the message on a five-minute delay and sent it to Serge.

Anja's Post:

'What happens once we've shown said "mistress" a firing squad?' Nicole asked, vaguely curious.

Colin's Post:

A little sideways glance from Nicole on this. At least one was a bit less blind.

Colin's Post:

A suspicious glance, then gave a little shrug. 'S'pose there's no time like the present...'

[What happened to that scorpion? And does Serge know what happened to Doris after they found it/her in Nick's flat?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 03, 2024 10:32 pm

'Need to know. Not that it's like personal, just we have enemies who can make you talk.' she replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I get it, I am not complaining but I have to admit to being curious, that being said I do a job, a job I am well paid to do and as long as I get enough information to do that job it is all I will demand."
The large man said with a shrug.

'Thanks'. she replied, getting up and stretching out her limbs.

The woman returned after a few minutes with what you had asked for.
"Here...is this the right things?"
She asked.

What happens once we've shown said "mistress" a firing squad?' Nicole asked, vaguely curious.

"I will experience great mental turmoil, this physical form will die or perhaps just dissolve and I will return to being a spirit."
The bunny replied.
"Not something I want to experience but it seams to be a likely scenario right now."

"Ahh yes. Magickal shadow creatures pulled from the abyss and spontaneous explosions with no apparent source or fuel. That's not convoluted at all...." Serge said referencing the familiar's mistress and her partner that had attacked them recently.

"I don't think you understand what the word convoluted is kid, fighting from cover with what you got which is practical to do from cover is practical, turning someone inside out just to make it more complicated is convoluted."
The bunny said with a sigh.

"Given your comments about my character, you seem to know very little about me at all Mr. Julio Terrormuffins. Isn't part of an assassination learning as much as you can about your target?" Serge asked. "Or perhaps my assassination was a bit impromptu and didn't give you a lot of time to prepare?"

"Ah yes stop me if I get this wrong, you are a childish twist wih limited knowledge of how the real world work and the limited intellectual capacity to think a question like that will actually work?"
Mr Terrormuffin replied.

(OOC: They plan on picking the Scorpion up on Earth when they return I believe, after all it is a kind of pet which can do just fine on it's own for a few days.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 03, 2024 10:56 pm

Nicole wrote:Nicole was silent to this, though discreetly pulled out her phone, typed out 'Never tell outsiders what you are thinking.', put the message on a five-minute delay and sent it to Serge.

Serge took the silence as the conversation being over. After 5 minutes he received the text message and pulled out his phone to read it. After reading it his face displayed a mixture of confusion and thoughtfulness. Though ultimately he figured Nicole was right and continued with the conversation in the cafeteria, keeping his cabalmates advice in mind.

Anja wrote:"I don't think you understand what the word convoluted is kid, fighting from cover with what you got which is practical to do from cover is practical, turning someone inside out just to make it more complicated is convoluted."

"So doing a Mission Impossible impersonation and crawling through the vents wasn't convoluted at all? Why not summon the shadow creatures directly into the Cafeteria? Why not just walk into the Cafeteria? It's not like we could tell you apart from the civilians. Your not really helping your practicality case here when the dynamic duo right before us decided to Die Hard there way into an assassination mission with no magickal protection at all." Serge replied.

Anja wrote:"Ah yes stop me if I get this wrong, you are a childish twist wih limited knowledge of how the real world work and the limited intellectual capacity to think a question like that will actually work?"
Mr Terrormuffin replied.

"Nah you pretty much got it. Though everything you said just now was things you could've surmised in the past 5 minutes.  Come on Mr. Julio Terrormuffin. Surprise me. Intrigue me. Scare me. Do you even know my name? You gotta at least know that." Serge said.

(OOC: Unless Nicole specifically told Serge, he doesn't know anything about Doris other than what he's surmised from what he's seen and what Nicole has told him. Is there something specific he should know? )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 04, 2024 2:11 pm

"So doing a Mission Impossible impersonation and crawling through the vents wasn't convoluted at all? Why not summon the shadow creatures directly into the Cafeteria? Why not just walk into the Cafeteria? It's not like we could tell you apart from the civilians. Your not really helping your practicality case here when the dynamic duo right before us decided to Die Hard there way into an assassination mission with no magickal protection at all." Serge replied.

"Have you ever been in actual combat? Do you understand the point of cover? You know what no there is no point and why the hell would I try to explain tactics with someone who lack even the basics of understanding, yeah walk right into a cafeteria full of mages and start blasting away with no cover, do so it would solve our problem for us."
Mr Terrormuffin replied sounding a bit frustrated.

"Nah you pretty much got it. Though everything you said just now was things you could've surmised in the past 5 minutes. Come on Mr. Julio Terrormuffin. Surprise me. Intrigue me. Scare me. Do you even know my name? You gotta at least know that." Serge said.

"Why on earth would I, scaring you do not serve me or my Mistress and I have little desire to provide an immature little shit entertainment."
The bunny said.
"But yes I do know your name Serge Yager Idiot Little Shit!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 06, 2024 5:07 am

Anja wrote:"Have you ever been in actual combat? Do you understand the point of cover? You know what no there is no point and why the hell would I try to explain tactics with someone who lack even the basics of understanding, yeah walk right into a cafeteria full of mages and start blasting away with no cover, do so it would solve our problem for us."
Mr Terrormuffin replied sounding a bit frustrated.

"Honestly, putting the debate of practicality aside, your mistress and her partners plan was clever. Ripped straight out of a heist movie. I've always wanted to crawl through a ventilation system. It looks like a lot of fun." Serge said, wondering what they journey was like for them. "By the way, were you a part of that fight? I saw your mistresses handiwork and the pyromaniacs. But I didn't see you at all. Which is a shame cause I feel like you have some cool spirit charms under your belt."

Anja wrote:"Why on earth would I, scaring you do not serve me or my Mistress and I have little desire to provide an immature little shit entertainment."
The bunny said.
"But yes I do know your name Serge Yager Idiot Little Shit!"

"If your not trying to scare me, then what were the threats for? You were getting pretty creative with them too...even if there was room for improvement" Serge said a little intrigued that his would-be assassins knew his name. It wasn't the hardest information to come across, but it did worry Serge and he wondered how much more they knew about him. He didn't let his worry show in his voice however, still intent on trying to get Terrormuffins to say as much as possible.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 06, 2024 8:50 am

"Honestly, putting the debate of practicality aside, your mistress and her partners plan was clever. Ripped straight out of a heist movie. I've always wanted to crawl through a ventilation system. It looks like a lot of fun." Serge said, wondering what they journey was like for them. "By the way, were you a part of that fight? I saw your mistresses handiwork and the pyromaniacs. But I didn't see you at all. Which is a shame cause I feel like you have some cool spirit charms under your belt."

"Go ahead, I left some droppings in there, crawl in it dipshit!"
The bunny declared.
"Also not going to tell you what I can or can not do, I shit in the ventilation shaft that is all you need to know."
Mr Terrormuffin declared.

"If your not trying to scare me, then what were the threats for? You were getting pretty creative with them too...even if there was room for improvement" Serge said a little intrigued that his would-be assassins knew his name. It wasn't the hardest information to come across, but it did worry Serge and he wondered how much more they knew about him. He didn't let his worry show in his voice however, still intent on trying to get Terrormuffins to say as much as possible.

"I was blowing off steam."
The bunny replied.
"The situation is after all quite frustrating, also I am an adorable, fluffy bunny you empty headed, shit eating little asshole, how fucking scared could I make anyone? Not that I would not do my very best to kill you if I could but I am sort of restricted by being a adorable, fluffy thing."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon May 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Anja wrote:"I will see what I can find out Mr Wainwright, by talking to those who was there."
Jeffry said with a nod.
Jeremy wrote:"See you guys! Remember space is an illusion. Time is a lie. And as long as you hold my drawings close to you I will always be by your side. So call me if you need me." Serge said to his cabalmates with a wave as he followed behind the old Hermetic.
Colin nodded, "Stay safe, and enjoy the conference."

Nicole wrote:A suspicious glance, then gave a little shrug. 'S'pose there's no time like the present...'
He nodded, "Catch a cab back to the house, then? Bee has freshly baked cookies ready, too."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 06, 2024 12:15 pm

Colin nodded, "Stay safe, and enjoy the conference."

"If I get any time to Mr Wainwright, see you tonight then."
Jeffry said as he heeded out with Serge and the irate bunny. Around you clean up crews where tending to the kitchen and the cafeteria and people was milling out.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 06, 2024 4:09 pm

After taking a glimpse of the item to make sure it really was an 'egg' of Rubberon, Nicole would break open the shell, pull the putty out of it and start rubbing it in her hands, to make it heat up and become malleable...

[Matter 2; attempting to 'activate' the Rubberon with heat, to make it squishy. I personally see it being rather like Blu-Tak.]

Breaking the egg rubberon open was not hard and you worked it making in malleable line a soft putty.

Silently, Nicole finished her meal, tidied up after herself and gestured to the door as though ready to leave.

Things seamed to be calming down and being tidied up in the cafeteria. Where Nick and Colin going to watch a cab?
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 06, 2024 4:18 pm

Old Post wrote:[TimeStop Lab, Cafeteria]

Anja's Post:

After taking a glimpse of the item to make sure it really was an 'egg' of Rubberon, Nicole would break open the shell, pull the putty out of it and start rubbing it in her hands, to make it heat up and become malleable...

[Matter 2; attempting to 'activate' the Rubberon with heat, to make it squishy. I personally see it being rather like Blu-Tak.]

Colin's Post:

Silently, Nicole finished her meal, tidied up after herself and gestured to the door as though ready to leave.

[If Serge/Chief have left the cafeteria, it's time to change the tag?  And nothing about Doris; I just couldn't remember if Serge knew anything past when they all first met.]

Anja's Post:

'Can you put the trashcan on this table, sir?' Nicole would call out to the Chief, now rolling the putty into a long string, working it for the around thirty seconds before it re-set into a solid forever.

[How did I manage to screw that up? *shakes head*. Yeah, sorry about that, posting in an old IC thread and all that.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 06, 2024 10:34 pm

Anja wrote:"Go ahead, I left some droppings in there, crawl in it dipshit!"
The bunny declared.
"Also not going to tell you what I can or can not do, I shit in the ventilation shaft that is all you need to know."
Mr Terrormuffin declared.

"I'm guessing you were making a tactical retreat then? When things were going awry? It took those spirits a while to find you in the vents." Serge mused, ignoring that rabbit's crass statements.

Anja wrote:"I was blowing off steam."
The bunny replied.
"The situation is after all quite frustrating, also I am an adorable, fluffy bunny you empty headed, shit eating little asshole, how fucking scared could I make anyone? Not that I would not do my very best to kill you if I could but I am sort of restricted by being a adorable, fluffy thing."

"Have you never seen Monty Python? Rabbits can be quite scary." Serge replied, trying to think of another angle to attack the familiar. "You have a pretty cool name. Did you name yourself or was it a name your Mistress gave you?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 07, 2024 10:48 am

Can you put the trashcan on this table, sir?' Nicole would call out to the Chief, now rolling the putty into a long string, working it for the around thirty seconds before it re-set into a solid forever.

Jeffry nodded and sat the trash can down on the table.
"Good idea Miss Bouchard just remember to make sure he is left some air holes."

ing the Hallways of the Convention.)

[quote]I'm guessing you were making a tactical retreat then? When things were going awry? It took those spirits a while to find you in the vents." Serge mused, ignoring that rabbit's crass statements.

"No I was told to hold back, abandoning my Mistress would be pretty dumb since if she dies I am banished back to the Umbra."

"Have you never seen Monty Python? Rabbits can be quite scary." Serge replied, trying to think of another angle to attack the familiar. "You have a pretty cool name. Did you name yourself or was it a name your Mistress gave you?"

"I am off the knight in shining armor diet, to much iron in my diet give me heartburn."
Mr Terrormoffin commented dryly.
"My mistress gave me the nickname yes, and no you will not get my true name you little shit."

(OOC: I have done allot worse than post in the wrong thread, I posted in the wrong game one.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue May 07, 2024 12:19 pm

Anja wrote:"If I get any time to Mr Wainwright, see you tonight then."
Jeffry said as he heeded out with Serge and the irate bunny. Around you clean up crews where tending to the kitchen and the cafeteria and people was milling out.
Nicole wrote:Silently, Nicole finished her meal, tidied up after herself and gestured to the door as though ready to leave.
Colin took a moment to hook the huge key ring onto his belt, and gave Nicole a nod, stepping through the doro and holding it open for her, "Back through the electronics shop, then?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue May 07, 2024 1:43 pm

Anja's Post:

'Best to punch a couple of holes in the lid, sir.' she replied, taking her long string of putty and applying it to the joins of the can so the lid became physically impossible to remove.

[TimeStop Labs]

Colin's Post:

'I don't see why not.' she replied, moving back into the corridor which [she assumed] led back into the main atrium.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 08, 2024 10:54 am

Best to punch a couple of holes in the lid, sir.' she replied, taking her long string of putty and applying it to the joins of the can so the lid became physically impossible to remove.

Jeffry nodded, he fetched a pocket knife out of his coat and opened it before poking a few holes in the lid. The bunny grunted.
"I know how the fucking mice in Cinderella felt!"
He declared as some air hole poking got to close for comfort. Jeffry nodded.
"Thank you Disciple that should do it."

[TimeStop Lab]

Colin took a moment to hook the huge key ring onto his belt, and gave Nicole a nod, stepping through the doro and holding it open for her, "Back through the electronics shop, then?"

'I don't see why not.' she replied, moving back into the corridor which [she assumed] led back into the main atrium.

You got back to the main atrium where things was slowly being returned to normal and even some of the stalls had opened back up for business. Apparently the rumors of what Nicole and Colin had done to protect the civilians had spread as several of stall owners and guests applauded as the two of you walk out of the cafeteria, you had heard this as some of the other defenders left as well. Getting back to the teleporter and back to the electronics store would be no problem though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 08, 2024 11:26 am

Anja's Post:

A silent nod to this, after gently testing that the Rubberon had set.

[TimeStop Labs]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a nod to a couple of people as they passed through the atrium to the nearby office which had been turned into a temporary teleportation room, though was a little self-conscious to the mismatch between her now-ruined clothes and the polished sleekness of the atrium [and presumingly decently-dressed people within it].

[Pedantic point of the day; thought the stalls were in a hall off the atrium, not in the atrium itself?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 08, 2024 11:53 am

[TimeStop Labs]
Nicole wrote:'I don't see why not.' she replied, moving back into the corridor which [she assumed] led back into the main atrium.
Anja wrote:You got back to the main atrium where things was slowly being returned to normal and even some of the stalls had opened back up for business. Apparently the rumors of what Nicole and Colin had done to protect the civilians had spread as several of stall owners and guests applauded as the two of you walk out of the cafeteria, you had heard this as some of the other defenders left as well. Getting back to the teleporter and back to the electronics store would be no problem though.
Nicole wrote:Nicole gave a nod to a couple of people as they passed through the atrium to the nearby office which had been turned into a temporary teleportation room, though was a little self-conscious to the mismatch between her now-ruined clothes and the polished sleekness of the atrium [and presumingly decently-dressed people within it].
Colin gave the polite smiles and nods to the audience as they headed back, a bit of humor evident in his voice as he turned to Nicole, "You've earned this opportunity to bask in gratitude and popularity. I can wait a minute or three."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 08, 2024 12:18 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Colin's Post:

'I did my job and I did it well enough.' Nicole replied, giving a little nonplussed shrug. 'Which wasn't a lot in this case.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 08, 2024 1:30 pm

A silent nod to this, after gently testing that the Rubberon had set.

It seamed to have set perfectly.

[TimeStop Labs]

Nicole gave a nod to a couple of people as they passed through the atrium to the nearby office which had been turned into a temporary teleportation room, though was a little self-conscious to the mismatch between her now-ruined clothes and the polished sleekness of the atrium [and presumingly decently-dressed people within it].

Some where trendy while others just was wearing whatever they had clean in their closet at the moment but few looked like they cam right out of a fight. You got to the teleportation room and the same girl with her green braids who had been there before gave you can Colin a smile.
"Hey...you know the drill, just stand on the pad."
She announced.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next