Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 pm

[TimeStop Lab, Cafeteria]

Anja's Post:

'Yes... safety drills.' Nicole repeated a bit absent-mindedly, being a person who suspected "safety drill" comprised of 'planning for the situation you would like to see'.

Anja's Post:

A short silence as she demolished a sandwich; being one of those people who can seemingly make food vanish rapidly without openly stuffing their faces. 'I cannot deny or confirm anything which happened on last Sunday. The fact you've not been told the reasons why suggests your local brass are doing decent OPSEC [operations security] to stop intel getting back to vampires by, say abducting someone and doing that mind-reading thing they do. All I can say is that it's wise for all folks in Seattle bases to watch their backs for a few weeks, though I suspect your brass have already done this. Oh, and it was done for a good reason.' giving a disgusted frown for a moment, remembering the "Red Room". Then gave the man a look, the kind which said "this is the point where you can show you already know about it".

Anja's Post:

'I heard the "echo" theory; that once a change has been done, the echo to "revert" only lasts a short amount of time. Which is why...' drifting off with a slight sadness, looking at her artificial arm. 'Bit like how stains can only got ridden of if you do it quickly.' perking up a gain, perhaps deliberately so to avoid talking about her arm.

Serge's Post:

'It's the documentation which is the important bit. Most folks cannot tell for sure exactly what they did and where say, three years and nine days ago - let alone another. But records are solid. That's why in the first movie, Arnie got a phone book and was killing all the Sarah Connors in LA - that was all the intel he had on her. But in the second, the liquid cop used the LAPD's records to tell him a) John Connor's foster parents location and b) the nuthouse Sarah Connor was in. And is why by the third, both Connors had been like totally off-grid since the last film - no records to stop any more hit attempts.' a moment as she considered this. 'If you want me to ice someone back in like, 2003 - get me their bank card statement. A beautiful list of exactly where and when you've been spending. I'll put a pullet in your head as you walk out from buying pants at Target. That's if I don't simply dig out your school records, turn up at your house in 1990 and shoot kid-you in front of your folks.' another silence, then shook her head.

'Fucking beast.'

[The vampire-abuction was Sunday 22nd, so if they're irate about that it's been a few days as it is Wed, 25th Nov 2015].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am

"Damn that's so true. Do you know how many times back on Earth we've had to fight end-game level bosses? Granted we have end-game level allies on our side usually."

"Ehm...bosses?"
Jonas said raising an eyebrow.
"Well in either case you did well kid."

"I'm still a little confused about the vent play. Disguising yourself as a civilian and simply walking into the cafeteria would've been effective. After all the chantry as a whole was the protected part not just the cafeteria. Unless they entered the chantry through the vents which is....mundane. But that sort of speculation is useless." Serge commented, "Hey Mr. Wainwright. Do you have any plans to questions those two? I wanna join in on that, like last time."

"The vents gave them protection, they had no interest in fighting into the open because they are not idiots."
Jonas speculated.
"But yeah I have to go and see to the aftermath of this."
The security guard commented excusing himself.

'Yes... safety drills.' Nicole repeated a bit absent-mindedly, being a person who suspected "safety drill" comprised of 'planning for the situation you would like to see'.

"I have heard they run them now and again Miss but since I am not here that often I would not know more than that. I run a flower show down the street."
The old lady explained.

A short silence as she demolished a sandwich; being one of those people who can seemingly make food vanish rapidly without openly stuffing their faces. 'I cannot deny or confirm anything which happened on last Sunday. The fact you've not been told the reasons why suggests your local brass are doing decent OPSEC [operations security] to stop intel getting back to vampires by, say abducting someone and doing that mind-reading thing they do. All I can say is that it's wise for all folks in Seattle bases to watch their backs for a few weeks, though I suspect your brass have already done this. Oh, and it was done for a good reason.' giving a disgusted frown for a moment, remembering the "Red Room". Then gave the man a look, the kind which said "this is the point where you can show you already know about it".

"It might have come to a head last Sunday but we have had problems with the vampires for weeks now. The how and why is anyway not my job I just help keep the Chantry I am hired by safe."
The large man said with a shrug.
"I will accept that there was a good reason for making the bloodsuckers more irate and yes we have been told to watch our backs and never go out alone at the moment."

I heard the "echo" theory; that once a change has been done, the echo to "revert" only lasts a short amount of time. Which is why...' drifting off with a slight sadness, looking at her artificial arm. 'Bit like how stains can only got ridden of if you do it quickly.' perking up a gain, perhaps deliberately so to avoid talking about her arm.

"It seam to be due to psychology and your own self identity, though those who know more might have better explanation but yes older injuries are far harder to heal and they are also far harder to read once they have become a part of your self identity, like if someone get a scar but that scar is part of them it become really hard but not impossible to fix. It is beyond me to heal old inuries like that but there are those who can but off course hard means expensive unfortunately."
The Medic said with a frown.

(OOC: I know this was a hint that there might be something more going on in Seattle.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:12 pm

Anja wrote:"No I believe the rioters where not in on it they where used, however this is to well timed, and my point stand if you can send someone back in time you cans end a message back as well and tell agents to be ready for a riot you plan to start by sending someone to start it."
The large man replied.
"It makes no sense this is just a coincidence, vampire or no vampire."
Nicole wrote:'Too many moving parts to be, like a coincidence. Distraction was a dragon attacking and also needed the lab security to fail to lock down the building, which is like, basic SOP.[standard operating proceedure]If they were already present in the building waiting, that makes even less sense, unless they have perfect move history. Which they don't, 'cos if I did I would ice you while you're on the can or something - not by trying to blow through a damn vent system.'
Anja wrote:"Well let us assume the one who hired these folks was from the future if they have a record of problems with a dragon and some protestors and also that their target would be here, they could send some agents to wait until other agents stir the pot with the protesters and dragons and then the first group could crawl into the went, just specialization off course but it makes more sense than coincidence."
The large man said, he eyed Nicole's stack of sandwiches for a moment but made no comment.
"But yeah I am butting in. I am just a regular Joe passing time until my transport arrive looking for a better hearing aid so yeah don't mind me."
Jeremy wrote:"I'm still a little confused about the vent play. Disguising yourself as a civilian and simply walking into the cafeteria would've been effective. After all the chantry as a whole was the protected part not just the cafeteria. Unless they entered the chantry through the vents which is....mundane. But that sort of speculation is useless." Serge commented, "Hey Mr. Wainwright. Do you have any plans to questions those two? I wanna join in on that, like last time."
Anja wrote:"The vents gave them protection, they had no interest in fighting into the open because they are not idiots."
Jonas speculated.
"But yeah I have to go and see to the aftermath of this."
The security guard commented excusing himself.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "No, the protesters were certainly genuine - there were one, maybe two agitators in there waiting for an opportunity to light the powder keg. I suspect the original timeline, before the vampires got involved, relied on the dragons bothered by the noise. Unfortunately, the one who escalated the situation can't be questioned without a very good necromancer, owing to said bothered dragons. But, my point is, the agitator outside, and the two in the vents here, were not coordinating with the future, I believe. Most plausible right now, they're infiltrators on orders from Jodi Blake - directly or indirectly - who has some foreknowledge from Wallace Jace, who is working across the decades now... but the vampires sent here were not coordinating with anyone in advance, because they were sent straight from the future with little to no time to plan ahead... which is what I mean with the vampires not being directly linked to the infiltrators here."
He paused, "Who knows when those two entered the vents, though - they might have been hiding there for days, masking their presence while the conference was being set up. As for questioning them - they're presently receiving medical care, and I've been assured Etherite and Cultist Enforcers will get priority to question them... I have few questions to ask the two, but pending Master Morgan's investigation of their hideout in the vents, we might get some more hints at information to fish for."

Nicole wrote:'Polite don't mean reasonable.' Nicole muttered suspiciously, more to herself than anything else. 'Or "in your interest".'
Anja wrote:"Talking with a polite person is pleasant."
The female Medic said.
"But I would rather have a honest asshole than a polite liar any day."
He smiled wryly, "How about a polite, honest asshole?"

Anja wrote:"No sorry no, to me there is no distinction, in fact that sound very much like the Christian God, oh but he do not want to send you to be tortured for eternity he just want to guide you but if you do not accept the guide then he will torture you, this is the same shit and sorry no that do not make him any better than other Paradox Spirits."
The medic said shaking her head.
He grimaced, "That's really unfair... God is a lot more narcissistic and sanctimonious. Wrinkle's not going to cast you into the fire for not loving him unconditionally, he's more like a janitor with the authority to throw you out of the park for not cleaning up your messes."

Anja wrote:"Yeah ok I am glad your kid is ok Mr Wainwright but I am not going to sing the praises of a Paradox Spirit, sorry if you want someone to be on the side of a creature that exist to harm our kind you have to find someone else."
The medic said firmly.
He nodded, "That is entirely fair. All I am asking is that people stop fearing him like a horror movie villain, and simply respecting him as one does a shark... If you're careful and take precautions, you're less likely to get bit when dipping into his domain, you know?"

Nicole wrote:A moment's hesitation, then the tiniest of sighs. 'Might as well be now, then. It's gonna be some time before they start up the stalls and I now need to change.' giving a little shrug and took a bite out of the sandwich.
He nodded and sighed, "Very well, let's find a private room once we're done here, your colleague, Mr. Rodriguez, showed me to a suitable one earlier."

Anja wrote:"Mostly I repair the things my patients have broken when they got hurt so they do not have to walk out of the clinic naked, also the loss of a valued item can add stress and stress can impede recovery, if I ever have to repair priceless works of art I will look into it."
The Medic replied.
He nodded, then paused, "Hum, a more relevant concern than statuary, perhaps, would be how your useful device handles tattoos."

Anja wrote:"I guess the rest of us will have to see it at the revealing."
The woman said sounding really skeptical she had a ok over sharing look on her face.
"Well I should see where else I can be useful...ehm have a good day Mr Wainwright."
He gave her a bow, "I have blithered enough, my apologies. I should have a word with my Cabalmate in private..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:57 am

Colin wrote:Colin nodded thoughtfully, "No, the protesters were certainly genuine - there were one, maybe two agitators in there waiting for an opportunity to light the powder keg. I suspect the original timeline, before the vampires got involved, relied on the dragons bothered by the noise. Unfortunately, the one who escalated the situation can't be questioned without a very good necromancer, owing to said bothered dragons. But, my point is, the agitator outside, and the two in the vents here, were not coordinating with the future, I believe. Most plausible right now, they're infiltrators on orders from Jodi Blake - directly or indirectly - who has some foreknowledge from Wallace Jace, who is working across the decades now... but the vampires sent here were not coordinating with anyone in advance, because they were sent straight from the future with little to no time to plan ahead... which is what I mean with the vampires not being directly linked to the infiltrators here."
He paused, "Who knows when those two entered the vents, though - they might have been hiding there for days, masking their presence while the conference was being set up. As for questioning them - they're presently receiving medical care, and I've been assured Etherite and Cultist Enforcers will get priority to question them... I have few questions to ask the two, but pending Master Morgan's investigation of their hideout in the vents, we might get some more hints at information to fish for."

"Oh right! That's where Master Morgan went." Serge said now turning his gaze over to the large whole in the wall where the Master had entered. "He should be coming back now right? I doubt Master Morgan's gonna explore the entire vent system."

Nicole wrote:'It's the documentation which is the important bit. Most folks cannot tell for sure exactly what they did and where say, three years and nine days ago - let alone another. But records are solid. That's why in the first movie, Arnie got a phone book and was killing all the Sarah Connors in LA - that was all the intel he had on her. But in the second, the liquid cop used the LAPD's records to tell him a) John Connor's foster parents location and b) the nuthouse Sarah Connor was in. And is why by the third, both Connors had been like totally off-grid since the last film - no records to stop any more hit attempts.' a moment as she considered this. 'If you want me to ice someone back in like, 2003 - get me their bank card statement. A beautiful list of exactly where and when you've been spending. I'll put a pullet in your head as you walk out from buying pants at Target. That's if I don't simply dig out your school records, turn up at your house in 1990 and shoot kid-you in front of your folks.' another silence, then shook her head.

'Fucking beast.'

"Morbid but I can respect the thought put into the plan. Lacks creativity though. You have a whole 4th dimension available to you after all. There's gotta be something more interesting than standard infanticide" Serge said, now imagining how he would assassinate someone through time. He shook his head of those distracting thought and went back to the matter at hand. "I think it's a safe bet to assume those two got information about the future. If we could figure out how that future person got his information. Whether by magick or records...we could do something to protect out self. Temporal Wards and falsified records aren't beyond us after all."

Colin wrote:He nodded and sighed, "Very well, let's find a private room once we're done here, your colleague, Mr. Rodriguez, showed me to a suitable one earlier."
Colin wrote:He gave her a bow, "I have blithered enough, my apologies. I should have a word with my Cabalmate in private..."

"Ummm, do you need me to come with or is this just between you and Nicole?" Serge asked, now a little nervous about being left alone after the attack.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:12 am

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "No, the protesters were certainly genuine - there were one, maybe two agitators in there waiting for an opportunity to light the powder keg. I suspect the original timeline, before the vampires got involved, relied on the dragons bothered by the noise. Unfortunately, the one who escalated the situation can't be questioned without a very good necromancer, owing to said bothered dragons. But, my point is, the agitator outside, and the two in the vents here, were not coordinating with the future, I believe. Most plausible right now, they're infiltrators on orders from Jodi Blake - directly or indirectly - who has some foreknowledge from Wallace Jace, who is working across the decades now... but the vampires sent here were not coordinating with anyone in advance, because they were sent straight from the future with little to no time to plan ahead... which is what I mean with the vampires not being directly linked to the infiltrators here."

"Well that certainly seam like a well thought out theory."
Jonas said with a nod.
"But I guess all it is for now is speculation, as you saw we need to interrogate the prisoners to know for sure."
The security guard said as Jeffry came out of the kitchen holding a small, black and extremely irate bunny, the little fluffy things was spewing insults at all and sundry.
"The vents are clear."
The old Hermetic said as he used one hand to work some spell to simply have the dust of the vents fall off him, holding the bunny with the other.
"I found the familiar of that summoner though."
He said then shook the bunny slightly as the spirit tried to work one of it's charms against him.
"Stop that or I will make you into a hat!"
The bunny responded by making unpleasant suggestions that was probably not anatomically possible.

He smiled wryly, "How about a polite, honest asshole?"

"Not if that honesty is based on threatening my very life and existence no, then I am not a great fan."
The medic replied.

He grimaced, "That's really unfair... God is a lot more narcissistic and sanctimonious. Wrinkle's not going to cast you into the fire for not loving him unconditionally, he's more like a janitor with the authority to throw you out of the park for not cleaning up your messes."

"Really I have heard conservative Christians say pretty much the same thing, off course God sending people to hell is not him being narcissistic or a tyrant he have good reasons, sorry I don't see the difference here between one powerful entity hurting you if you do not do what he say or another powerful entity hurting you if you do not do what he say."
The medic replied firmly.
"I get that but at the same time if time was a free for all there would be chaos. If you never knew from one moment to the next if you would exist or not or if World War 2 happened it would be really hard to live."
The large man who had helped Nicole said with a shrug.
"I can see why having a watch dog on time is needed, just see how much chaos a little bit of time travel cause here if anyone could just change whatever they wanted from the past there would not be much left of reality."
He said and the Medic sigh.
"Well yes but that do not make Paradox Spirits positive."
"That is fair but I mean who would not be tempted to change the things that led to something shitty and who would really know all the consequences?"

He nodded, "That is entirely fair. All I am asking is that people stop fearing him like a horror movie villain, and simply respecting him as one does a shark... If you're careful and take precautions, you're less likely to get bit when dipping into his domain, you know?"

"I do not think that is likely to happen Mr Wainwright he is a Paradox Spirit which means that for mages he pretty much is a horror movie villain."
The medic replied.

He nodded, then paused, "Hum, a more relevant concern than statuary, perhaps, would be how your useful device handles tattoos."

"Unless they where made the last 30 minutes it should not be a issue, though this device repair things not people so I am not sure tattoos are relevant, but if you are referring to decorated synth skin then no problem."
The medic replied.

He gave her a bow, "I have blithered enough, my apologies. I should have a word with my Cabalmate in private..."

"No not a problem Sir I would not mind chatting over beer but right now I am not duty and need to see to it. It should be safe to leave the cafeteria now so you can find a private place to talk with your friend here...excuse me then."
Jonas said with a small nod, then he turned towards Nicole.
"Scientist Bouchard, we would have had loss of life if not for your quick actions, and that of the others who stood up to defend the civilians. I will make sure your contribution are noted on record, thank you."
He said with a crisp salute then he skulked off to see to the million tasks that needed doing to get the convention up and going again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:17 am

"Oh right! That's where Master Morgan went." Serge said now turning his gaze over to the large whole in the wall where the Master had entered. "He should be coming back now right? I doubt Master Morgan's gonna explore the entire vent system."

"I did not but I sent spirits to do so."
Jeffry replied as he climbed out of the vents carrying a irate little black talking bunny.
"I snagged me a familiar."
He said.
"He was luring in the tunnels."
The old mage added.
"Well fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your Mentor you can all kiss my perky, fluffy butt you wanker!"
The bunny declared and Jeffry gave it a little shake again.
"Oh there he is...there is the one Mistress wants dead...let me at him...fuck you!"
The bunny said as he kicked helplessly in Serge's direction when he saw him.
"I am going to eat your face of pretty boy...bite your head of and make a nest out of your steaming entrails!"
This earned the bunny another little shake.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:22 pm

Anja wrote:"Well that certainly seam like a well thought out theory."
Jonas said with a nod.
"But I guess all it is for now is speculation, as you saw we need to interrogate the prisoners to know for sure."
The security guard said as Jeffry came out of the kitchen holding a small, black and extremely irate bunny, the little fluffy things was spewing insults at all and sundry.
"The vents are clear."
The old Hermetic said as he used one hand to work some spell to simply have the dust of the vents fall off him, holding the bunny with the other.
He said then shook the bunny slightly as the spirit tried to work one of it's charms against him.
The bunny responded by making unpleasant suggestions that was probably not anatomically possible.
Jeremy wrote:"Oh right! That's where Master Morgan went." Serge said now turning his gaze over to the large whole in the wall where the Master had entered. "He should be coming back now right? I doubt Master Morgan's gonna explore the entire vent system."
Anja wrote:"I did not but I sent spirits to do so."
Jeffry replied as he climbed out of the vents carrying a irate little black talking bunny.
He said.
The old mage added.
"Well fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your Mentor you can all kiss my perky, fluffy butt you wanker!"
"Oh there he is...there is the one Mistress wants dead...let me at him...fuck you!"
"I am going to eat your face of pretty boy...bite your head of and make a nest out of your steaming entrails!"
Colin arched an eyebrow at the familiar, "Oh, look, Hasenpfeffer. So do tell, why precisely does your Mistress want my young companion harmed?"

Anja wrote:"Really I have heard conservative Christians say pretty much the same thing, off course God sending people to hell is not him being narcissistic or a tyrant he have good reasons, sorry I don't see the difference here between one powerful entity hurting you if you do not do what he say or another powerful entity hurting you if you do not do what he say."
The medic replied firmly.
"I get that but at the same time if time was a free for all there would be chaos. If you never knew from one moment to the next if you would exist or not or if World War 2 happened it would be really hard to live."
The large man who had helped Nicole said with a shrug.
"I can see why having a watch dog on time is needed, just see how much chaos a little bit of time travel cause here if anyone could just change whatever they wanted from the past there would not be much left of reality."
He said and the Medic sigh.
"Well yes but that do not make Paradox Spirits positive."
"That is fair but I mean who would not be tempted to change the things that led to something shitty and who would really know all the consequences?"
Colin nodded, "He gets it... Wrinkle is a necessary evil who does his best to be as benevolent as he can while preserving the stability of Time itself. He's not out to hurt people, but to keep the timeline from unraveling. Changing events for the better is acceptable, so long as causality itself can be preserved... but it takes care and work."

Anja wrote:"I do not think that is likely to happen Mr Wainwright he is a Paradox Spirit which means that for mages he pretty much is a horror movie villain."
The medic replied.
He smiled thinly, "Perhaps so, but he's more like Death in Last Action Hero than in Final Destination... He's absolute, but not vindictive."

Jeremy wrote:"Ummm, do you need me to come with or is this just between you and Nicole?" Serge asked, now a little nervous about being left alone after the attack.
He shook his head, "No, in private, you keep Master Morgan company here, maybe show him around the convention hall, see if you find some better coffee makers?"

Anja wrote:"No not a problem Sir I would not mind chatting over beer but right now I am not duty and need to see to it. It should be safe to leave the cafeteria now so you can find a private place to talk with your friend here...excuse me then."
Jonas said with a small nod, then he turned towards Nicole.
"Scientist Bouchard, we would have had loss of life if not for your quick actions, and that of the others who stood up to defend the civilians. I will make sure your contribution are noted on record, thank you."
He said with a crisp salute then he skulked off to see to the million tasks that needed doing to get the convention up and going again.
He smiled thinly and nodded, turning back to Nicole, leaning on the brass cane, "He's right, you know... Let's find a private room and go over a few things."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:11 am

Colin wrote:"Well that certainly seam like a well thought out theory."
Jonas said with a nod.
"The vents are clear."

"Aw he's so cute. And has a lovely juxtaposition between appearance and personality." Serge said smiling as the Master appeared with what appeared to be a fluffy bundle of potential information. Though he kept his distance in case the Master hands slipped.

Anja wrote:"I did not but I sent spirits to do so."
He said.
The old mage added.
Colin wrote:Colin arched an eyebrow at the familiar, "Oh, look, Hasenpfeffer. So do tell, why precisely does your Mistress want my young companion harmed?"

"You think I'm pretty. That's so nice of you. Your pretty good-looking yourself too." Serge said with a chuckle, curious if the Rabbit would respond to his cabal leaders straightforward approach. "I'm curious about that as well. I doubt I'm much of an obstacle to your mistresses plans."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:15 am

Colin arched an eyebrow at the familiar, "Oh, look, Hasenpfeffer. So do tell, why precisely does your Mistress want my young companion harmed?"

"I am going to crawl up our anus and eat my way though your organs until I get to your heart and then I will shit in it."
The little bunny replied twitching his nose.

Colin nodded, "He gets it... Wrinkle is a necessary evil who does his best to be as benevolent as he can while preserving the stability of Time itself. He's not out to hurt people, but to keep the timeline from unraveling. Changing events for the better is acceptable, so long as causality itself can be preserved... but it takes care and work."

The medic did not look convinced.
"We do not need a watch dog to make sure we use our abilities right?"
She declared.
"So you think only good people become mages? I would think the mess of today would prove otherwise, and even good people...listen I don't know if I am good but if a member of my family was murdered and I had the ability you could be your ass I would try to change that, most would, that is why we need a caretaker of time."
The large man said with sigh.

He smiled thinly, "Perhaps so, but he's more like Death in Last Action Hero than in Final Destination... He's absolute, but not vindictive."

"If you say so."
The medic said she was clearly not convinced.

"Aw he's so cute. And has a lovely juxtaposition between appearance and personality." Serge said smiling as the Master appeared with what appeared to be a fluffy bundle of potential information. Though he kept his distance in case the Master hands slipped.

Jeffry picked up a trash can who's content had been scattered and dropped the bunny into it, then slammed the lid closed and more insults came streaming out of the trash can, the bunny was quite inventive.
"I need to drop this off at security, but yes a cup of coffee would be nice."
The Hermetic said before he started using a felt tip pen to draw warding sigils on the trash can while chanting.

"You think I'm pretty. That's so nice of you. Your pretty good-looking yourself too." Serge said with a chuckle, curious if the Rabbit would respond to his cabal leaders straightforward approach. "I'm curious about that as well. I doubt I'm much of an obstacle to your mistresses plans."

"Oh my the little shit is curious well then I need to spill all my secrets we can not leave the virgins whose balls have not even dropped yet in the dark now can we."
The bunny said from the trash can.
"Hey let me out of here!"
The rest was more ehm...flavorful insults.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:03 am

Anja wrote:"I am going to crawl up our anus and eat my way though your organs until I get to your heart and then I will shit in it."
Colin arched an eyebrow, shaking his head, "I'm afraid you're not getting the opportunity. However, you may be about to experience some unpleasant things if you don't cooperate."

Anja wrote:The medic did not look convinced.
"We do not need a watch dog to make sure we use our abilities right?"
She declared.
"So you think only good people become mages? I would think the mess of today would prove otherwise, and even good people...listen I don't know if I am good but if a member of my family was murdered and I had the ability you could be your ass I would try to change that, most would, that is why we need a caretaker of time."
The large man said with sigh.
He smiled wryly, "The Fallen also have capable Chronomancers, one of which was quite the fly in the ointment... but the issue isn't one of morality, it's about making sure a Timeline remains for us to work within. Think of it like a motorway; people going a little too fast are going to get a warning or a ticket, people driving drunk get arrested, but people attempting to blow the road up are going to be treated like the terrorists they are... and the patrolman is allowed some discretion in when to give a warning, and when to hand out a ticket."

Anja wrote:Jeffry picked up a trash can who's content had been scattered and dropped the bunny into it, then slammed the lid closed and more insults came streaming out of the trash can, the bunny was quite inventive.
The Hermetic said before he started using a felt tip pen to draw warding sigils on the trash can while chanting.
He gave Morgan a nod, "I'll need to go over a few things with Miss Bouchard, in private... would you accompany Serge here until we're done?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:03 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow, shaking his head, "I'm afraid you're not getting the opportunity. However, you may be about to experience some unpleasant things if you don't cooperate."

"Yeah I am so scared....bite me fucker!"
The bunny replied before he was unceremoniously put in the trash can.

He smiled wryly, "The Fallen also have capable Chronomancers, one of which was quite the fly in the ointment... but the issue isn't one of morality, it's about making sure a Timeline remains for us to work within. Think of it like a motorway; people going a little too fast are going to get a warning or a ticket, people driving drunk get arrested, but people attempting to blow the road up are going to be treated like the terrorists they are... and the patrolman is allowed some discretion in when to give a warning, and when to hand out a ticket."

"And who give this entity the right to dictate what the timeline should be and how time magick should be practiced for everyone"
The medic said.
"I do not care that he might hold back and not go overboard with punishments, who give him the right to punish anyone at all?"

He gave Morgan a nod, "I'll need to go over a few things with Miss Bouchard, in private... would you accompany Serge here until we're done?"

""That I can do Mr Wainwright as soon as I have dropped of the Familiar I can make sure Mr Yager stays safe."
Jeffry agreed as he worked on warning the container the bunny was in.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:24 pm

Anja wrote:"And who give this entity the right to dictate what the timeline should be and how time magick should be practiced for everyone"
The medic said.
"I do not care that he might hold back and not go overboard with punishments, who give him the right to punish anyone at all?"
Colin sighed, "That would be the Weaver, but here's the thing: he's not dictating what the timeline should be or how time magic should be practiced. All he's truly dictating is that time work not be sloppy and leaving loose ends. If you want to go back and save Grigori Rasputin from being assassinated by a clique of noblemen, you can, but you had best be ready to sort out all the weird and dramatic changes to history that might result from Rasputin surviving up to the October Revolution, or even past that, possibly even keeping the Czar in power through World War 2... that's the issue, ignoring causality and leaving a mess. If your work is clean, disciplined, and meticulous, he's less likely to complain to you, but if you approach time manipulation like a monkey with a machinegun, someone is going to try to stop you."

Anja wrote:"That I can do Mr Wainwright as soon as I have dropped of the Familiar I can make sure Mr Yager stays safe."
He smiled thinly, "I believe Master Telar's masterpiece is going to be unveiled soon, I'm sure she would appreciate you enduring the presence of all this technology to attend that."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:59 pm

Anja wrote:"I am going to crawl up our anus and eat my way though your organs until I get to your heart and then I will shit in it."
Colin wrote:Colin arched an eyebrow, shaking his head, "I'm afraid you're not getting the opportunity. However, you may be about to experience some unpleasant things if you don't cooperate."
Anja wrote:"Yeah I am so scared....bite me fucker!"
The bunny replied before he was unceremoniously put in the trash can.
Anja wrote:Jeffry picked up a trash can who's content had been scattered and dropped the bunny into it, then slammed the lid closed and more insults came streaming out of the trash can, the bunny was quite inventive.
Anja wrote:"Oh my the little shit is curious well then I need to spill all my secrets we can not leave the virgins whose balls have not even dropped yet in the dark now can we."
The bunny said from the trash can.
"Hey let me out of here!"
The rest was more ehm...flavorful insults.

"Hah, you don't even know do you. Talk a big game but I bet you were never allowed to listen in on their plans were you. Your poor little bunny brain couldn't handle it. Your mistress only kept you around because you looked pretty. And now that she's gone you've been put where you properly belong." Serge said, intentionally trying to rile up the spirit a little more.

He hoped that by agitating the spirit would get it talking even more. He knew most of it would be insults, but the more emotionally charged the spirit got the more likely it was that he'd let something slip. Especially if the familiar wanted to try and prove Serge wrong.

Colin wrote:He gave Morgan a nod, "I'll need to go over a few things with Miss Bouchard, in private... would you accompany Serge here until we're done?"
Anja wrote:""That I can do Mr Wainwright as soon as I have dropped of the Familiar I can make sure Mr Yager stays safe."
Colin wrote:He smiled thinly, "I believe Master Telar's masterpiece is going to be unveiled soon, I'm sure she would appreciate you enduring the presence of all this technology to attend that."

"Wooo Master Morgan and Serge dream team. Unexplored character dynamics!" Serge said still looking at the trash can with an amused look on his face. "Hey Master Morgan, would it be alright if I went with you to drop off the familiar? I kinda wanna speak to it a little more."

(OOC: I believe trying to trick the familiar like this could count as a Manipulation [4] + Subterfuge [3] roll. Though it's also possible that the spirit hates us too much to be socially manipulated. Feel free to roll on behalf of Serge if you feel it's necessary. )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:46 pm

Colin sighed, "That would be the Weaver, but here's the thing: he's not dictating what the timeline should be or how time magic should be practiced. All he's truly dictating is that time work not be sloppy and leaving loose ends. If you want to go back and save Grigori Rasputin from being assassinated by a clique of noblemen, you can, but you had best be ready to sort out all the weird and dramatic changes to history that might result from Rasputin surviving up to the October Revolution, or even past that, possibly even keeping the Czar in power through World War 2... that's the issue, ignoring causality and leaving a mess. If your work is clean, disciplined, and meticulous, he's less likely to complain to you, but if you approach time manipulation like a monkey with a machinegun, someone is going to try to stop you."

"Think of it like this Miss, my parents met at a bus stop when my father was going to a job interview because his old workplace had gone belly up, my mother worked for the company he was trying to get hired by. Now if someone changed time to stop the company he worked for from going under, then my father would not be waiting for the bus and my parents would never meet and I would never have been born, and that is just a tiny change, that is why messing with time is so dangerous."
The large man said. The Medic said.
"I can see the point in that but that do not mean I feel any sympathy for a Paradox Spirit."

He smiled thinly, "I believe Master Telar's masterpiece is going to be unveiled soon, I'm sure she would appreciate you enduring the presence of all this technology to attend that."

"Yes well I heard something about that...I might see if I can be there, for Cita's sake off course, the project means allot to her."
Jeffry said and he blushed slightly which he often did when Master Telar was mentioned.

"Hah, you don't even know do you. Talk a big game but I bet you were never allowed to listen in on their plans were you. Your poor little bunny brain couldn't handle it. Your mistress only kept you around because you looked pretty. And now that she's gone you've been put where you properly belong." Serge said, intentionally trying to rile up the spirit a little more.

He hoped that by agitating the spirit would get it talking even more. He knew most of it would be insults, but the more emotionally charged the spirit got the more likely it was that he'd let something slip. Especially if the familiar wanted to try and prove Serge wrong.

"Oh wow...I knew you where a immature twist but did you really try to get me to talk using a kindergarten taunt? Yeah sure I will be so desperate to impress you I will betray my Mistress yeah...I mean wow I honestly don't know what to say other than ehm...might want to grow up a guess."
The bunny said.
"Also I am not ashamed about being cute I am damned adorable you little shit!"

Wooo Master Morgan and Serge dream team. Unexplored character dynamics!" Serge said still looking at the trash can with an amused look on his face. "Hey Master Morgan, would it be alright if I went with you to drop off the familiar? I kinda wanna speak to it a little more."

"I would insist on it Mr Yager you are certinly not goign anywhere alone right now child."
Jeffry said.
"But yes let us see to our ltitle prisoner here..."
He said giving a nod to everyone in the room and then indicating that Serge should come with him.
"I asure you will will keep you safe young man."

(OOC: You can try a roll but it is not likely to succseed so I will say you the diff is quite high and you will need three succsesses since the bunny is not that interested in impressing Serge and quite loyal to his mistress.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:24 pm

Anja's Post:

'It should blow over, as long as the leeches don't counter whatever might or might not happened. But Seattle is a bad place for them?' giving a little frown; Nicole had heard on the grapevine it was heavy with the Union, but not vampires.

Anja's Post:

'Thankyou, sir.' she replied politely.

Anja's Post:

'Fair enough. And thanks.'

Serge's Post:

'It's my job to think as the enemy does. And they would say "I don't give a damn about making your death interesting or creative, I just need it to happen".' a little suspicious to why the hell anyone would want Serge dead. That is, as an individual. 'That also tells me that if they like, properly tracked you, they would have iced you in a more private place. But why do we want to stop them learning that you were here?'

Ana's Post:

'Which is why I think the Union don't do time-travel hits.' Nicole replied. 'They don't have many red lines, but I think that's one of 'em.'

Colin's Post:

'I was like, unaware my wardrobe was in this building.'

Anja's Post:

'It's like Scrappy-Doo, but one that I can, like put in a pie afters.' Nicole replied dryly, reminded of the fact it was Thanksgiving tomorrow and a tourtière had been a family tradition.

Anja's Post:

'Anyone got a Rubberon egg?' Nicole asked the room in general and standing up; assuming that as an Etherite lab there would surely be a kit nearby with a couple of the ever-useful sealant and emergency welding tool...

[Fair enough; was just guarding against the possibilit of a bit of time-snarling going on.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:55 am

'It should blow over, as long as the leeches don't counter whatever might or might not happened. But Seattle is a bad place for them?' giving a little frown; Nicole had heard on the grapevine it was heavy with the Union, but not vampires.

"It can be a bad place for anyone not approved of by the Top Hats and Mirror Shades, that is why this strange behavior of the vampires is a bit off as usually we have been fairly if not friendly then at least tolerant of one another since there are bigger troubles out there."
The large man replied.

Thankyou, sir.' she replied politely.

Jonas nodded and headed of talking over the radio, you heard him order additional sweeps and checks for the building and for someone to send more security just in case.

'Fair enough. And thanks.'

"Not a problem, and sorry I talk to much...anyway I think we are just about done here so I will head back to the office for a sit down and a bite to eat before we are called out again."
The Medic said she raised her hand in greeting and then she and the other medics filed out of the cafeteria.

Which is why I think the Union don't do time-travel hits.' Nicole replied. 'They don't have many red lines, but I think that's one of 'em.'

"Yeah I mean if they went back and assassinated ehm...what was their names again...the three original Founders of the Traditions who got everyone else together...a no matter if they put a bullet in the head of one of them their lives would be allot easier today but the price is just to high you know."
"Just seam to me time travel is a bad idea in most cases but what do I know I am just a grunt."

'It's like Scrappy-Doo, but one that I can, like put in a pie afters.' Nicole replied dryly, reminded of the fact it was Thanksgiving tomorrow and a tourtière had been a family tradition.

"Why don't you get the pie and I get the fur, I like to take care of my hands and some nice, fur mittens would be warm for winter."
Jeffry said with a chuckle.
"Why don't the two of you go drown yourself in the fucking toilet!"
The bunny replied from the bucket.
"I am no one's dinner!"

Anyone got a Rubberon egg?' Nicole asked the room in general and standing up; assuming that as an Etherite lab there would surely be a kit nearby with a couple of the ever-useful sealant and emergency welding tool...

"There is a supply closet two doors down you might be able to find something there."
One of the civilians you had been protected said and pointed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:54 am

Anja wrote:"Think of it like this Miss, my parents met at a bus stop when my father was going to a job interview because his old workplace had gone belly up, my mother worked for the company he was trying to get hired by. Now if someone changed time to stop the company he worked for from going under, then my father would not be waiting for the bus and my parents would never meet and I would never have been born, and that is just a tiny change, that is why messing with time is so dangerous."
The large man said. The Medic said.
"I can see the point in that but that do not mean I feel any sympathy for a Paradox Spirit."
Colin looked at his reflection in the cane's knob, "That's fair... but perhaps a smidgeon of sympathy for the Mage he once was, who gave up his mortality and freedom to stop the monster at the end of the line?"

Nicole wrote:'Which is why I think the Union don't do time-travel hits.' Nicole replied. 'They don't have many red lines, but I think that's one of 'em.'
Anja wrote:"Yeah I mean if they went back and assassinated ehm...what was their names again...the three original Founders of the Traditions who got everyone else together...a no matter if they put a bullet in the head of one of them their lives would be allot easier today but the price is just to high you know."
"Just seam to me time travel is a bad idea in most cases but what do I know I am just a grunt."
He nodded thoughtfully, "There's no guarantee removing one Founder would make things easier for the Union... take World War 2; one could remove Hitler before his rise to power, but the war was inevitable by then anyway, and Germany might end up with a more competent and sane Führer, or Stalin could march on and conquer all of Europe instead."
He paused, "Actually, I think Freddy mentioned something about a video game where that happened..."

Nicole wrote:'I was like, unaware my wardrobe was in this building.'
He arched an eyebrow, "Beg pardon? No, a meeting room... your wardrobe?"

Anja wrote:"Yes well I heard something about that...I might see if I can be there, for Cita's sake off course, the project means allot to her."
Jeffry said and he blushed slightly which he often did when Master Telar was mentioned.
He grinned, "I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy a cup of coffee here, as well... though, as a formality, you might wish to swing by the entrance area and actually purchase a day pass."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:49 pm

Colin looked at his reflection in the cane's knob, "That's fair... but perhaps a smidgeon of sympathy for the Mage he once was, who gave up his mortality and freedom to stop the monster at the end of the line?"

"Certainly, just as I can have sympathy with the person a HIT-Mark V once was, that do not mean I have much sympathy for the creatures they are now."
The Medic replied.

He nodded thoughtfully, "There's no guarantee removing one Founder would make things easier for the Union... take World War 2; one could remove Hitler before his rise to power, but the war was inevitable by then anyway, and Germany might end up with a more competent and sane Führer, or Stalin could march on and conquer all of Europe instead."
He paused, "Actually, I think Freddy mentioned something about a video game where that happened..."

"With all due respect Sir you are missing my point, it is irrelevant what could have been done to still form the Traditions my point is that if it was not quite dangerous it would be tempting for our enemies to go back and distrupt the formation of the Traditions."
The large man said with a sigh.

He grinned, "I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy a cup of coffee here, as well... though, as a formality, you might wish to swing by the entrance area and actually purchase a day pass."

"If I get a chance to see the presentation I will, for now I was invited her to clear up a mess and is planning to leave to hand our little friend here over. Then I am planning to do a bit of investigation of the protesters, perhaps even as the dragons if they noticed something beforehand so for now I am not attending this...event."
Jeffry replied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:54 pm

Anja wrote:"Certainly, just as I can have sympathy with the person a HIT-Mark V once was, that do not mean I have much sympathy for the creatures they are now."
The Medic replied.
Colin nodded, "Quite. Hum, but you know, that mindset is what left Deaconess Darnell of Chantry Flamingo in her current condition. Rather a bad injustice, that..."

Anja wrote:"With all due respect Sir you are missing my point, it is irrelevant what could have been done to still form the Traditions my point is that if it was not quite dangerous it would be tempting for our enemies to go back and distrupt the formation of the Traditions."
He shook his head, "No, I think I got it - going back like that might pay off, but the cost would be great, and there would be no guarantee the change would be advantageous for the person going back. The uncertainty of benefit makes it a very risky proposal, and the Union doesn't like that kind of gambling."

Anja wrote:"If I get a chance to see the presentation I will, for now I was invited her to clear up a mess and is planning to leave to hand our little friend here over. Then I am planning to do a bit of investigation of the protesters, perhaps even as the dragons if they noticed something beforehand so for now I am not attending this...event."
Jeffry replied.
He smiled wryly, "You might wish to speak with the smaller dragon, the one who was struck... the larger one seemed more salty about the whole affair. Ah, the culprit is in the larger of the two, mind."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:55 pm

Colin nodded, "Quite. Hum, but you know, that mindset is what left Deaconess Darnell of Chantry Flamingo in her current condition. Rather a bad injustice, that..."

"Yes it is, I assume the Deaconess Darnell is not going to come after mages because they are Reality Deviants so they where not the ones I was referring to, Wrinkle is and work as a Paradox Spirit though. So Yes just like I feel compassion for those who was turned into HIT Marks when they work for the Union I can feel compassion for someone turned into a Paradox Spirit that do not make what they are no less bad."
The Medic replied.

He shook his head, "No, I think I got it - going back like that might pay off, but the cost would be great, and there would be no guarantee the change would be advantageous for the person going back. The uncertainty of benefit makes it a very risky proposal, and the Union doesn't like that kind of gambling."

"I believe the point was even the Union are skeptical about using time travel, everyone is due to the often completely unforeseen consequences and the potential it have to unravel reality."
The large man said.
"Paradox is irrelevant for me but I am kind of glad someone stop time from being messed with to much."

He smiled wryly, "You might wish to speak with the smaller dragon, the one who was struck... the larger one seemed more salty about the whole affair. Ah, the culprit is in the larger of the two, mind."

"Yes well the dragons will be aproached with all due caution."
Jeffry commented.
"But perhaps talking with those who was there can shed some light on this unfortunate situation."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:50 pm

Anja's Post:

'When does a person become "a creature"?' Nicole asked quietly, eyes rising from her snack.

Anja's Post:

'Eh, my guess it's a scrap over something both sides want. We once got to watch some vamps and werewolves fighting over a big-ass park.' Nicole replied.

Anja's Post:

If anyone was watching the large woman, they'd spot an eye-roll and and a little shake of the head to this. Utterly unsurprisingly, nobody saw the truth of the matter...

Anja's Post:

A sigh to this. 'Take it nobody is gonna run to get one so the trashcan can be sealed up...' she replied, having started on her second sandwich.

Colin's Post:

'I was going to use the time to head back to.. the place where my stuff is and get a change of clothes etcetera.' giving Colin a look.

[A 'partial reply', the bits which weren't involving Serge.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed May 01, 2024 5:27 am

Nicole wrote:'It's my job to think as the enemy does. And they would say "I don't give a damn about making your death interesting or creative, I just need it to happen".' a little suspicious to why the hell anyone would want Serge dead. That is, as an individual. 'That also tells me that if they like, properly tracked you, they would have iced you in a more private place. But why do we want to stop them learning that you were here?'

"Not only stop it. But change it to suit our needs. If we obfuscate information about us in the present. Those in the future will have misleading information and may pass along that misleading information to those in the present. For example if we can submit documents that says I was injured heavily in this battle and was housed all day in the infirmary. They might send another assailant to the infirmary where we could ambush him." Serge replied, "Temporal Wards can also help with that. But our enemies are pretty powerful and may be able to punch through them if we don't get, like, a Master to do them."

Anja wrote:"Oh wow...I knew you where a immature twist but did you really try to get me to talk using a kindergarten taunt? Yeah sure I will be so desperate to impress you I will betray my Mistress yeah...I mean wow I honestly don't know what to say other than ehm...might want to grow up a guess."
The bunny said.
"Also I am not ashamed about being cute I am damned adorable you little shit!"

"Ahh yes. Because announcing it to the world makes you sound so confident. And not at all like your compensating for something." Serge said with a chuckle, enjoying conversing with the foul-mouthed spirit. Usually he was affected by insults directed at him, even if he was good at hiding it. But the rabbit spirit was so over-the-top that he couldn't help but laugh and play along. "You know what. I think you and I are gonna be good friends. I'm gonna call you Julio. Nice to meet you Julio!"

Anja wrote:"I would insist on it Mr Yager you are certinly not goign anywhere alone right now child."
Jeffry said.
"But yes let us see to our ltitle prisoner here..."
He said giving a nod to everyone in the room and then indicating that Serge should come with him.
"I asure you will will keep you safe young man."

Serge followed behind Master Morgan, quite keen on continuing his conversation with the foul-mouthed spirit. "By the way, Master Morgan. I wanted to ask. How powerful was that familiar spirit? You handled him pretty easily but as a Master of the Art I'm sure you could handle a lot spirits pretty easily."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 01, 2024 10:52 am

Serge's Post:

If Serge had been paying attention, he'd notice a look of annoyance. 'Oh, they'd be too smart for that. And I'm sure if they had other agents here now they'd have thrown them into the fray.' her tone a little on the artificial side.

Anja's Post:

'Not sure, sir - the rabbit does have a point. Perhaps stuffed and put on a plinth?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 01, 2024 1:27 pm

When does a person become "a creature"?' Nicole asked quietly, eyes rising from her snack.

"When they are transformed into a spirit who's only function is to keep mages in check."
The Medic replied.

Eh, my guess it's a scrap over something both sides want. We once got to watch some vamps and werewolves fighting over a big-ass park.' Nicole replied.

"Yeah you are probably right. Hopefully it will be sorted out, in the meantime I will continue to do my job."
"It is not like anyone bother to tell me the details."

A sigh to this. 'Take it nobody is gonna run to get one so the trashcan can be sealed up...' she replied, having started on her second sandwich.

"I mean I ehm...I can do it."
The woman who had pointed out the supply closet said and she started to head of.

"Ahh yes. Because announcing it to the world makes you sound so confident. And not at all like your compensating for something." Serge said with a chuckle, enjoying conversing with the foul-mouthed spirit. Usually he was affected by insults directed at him, even if he was good at hiding it. But the rabbit spirit was so over-the-top that he couldn't help but laugh and play along. "You know what. I think you and I are gonna be good friends. I'm gonna call you Julio. Nice to meet you Julio!"

"I will have you know you little shit that my name is Mr Terrormuffin but I guess Julio will do."
The bunny said and he gave the wall of the trash can a good kick.
"Good friends, well to bad you are going to die soon you little shit, allot of powerful pepole want you dead you know."

Serge followed behind Master Morgan, quite keen on continuing his conversation with the foul-mouthed spirit. "By the way, Master Morgan. I wanted to ask. How powerful was that familiar spirit? You handled him pretty easily but as a Master of the Art I'm sure you could handle a lot spirits pretty easily."

"He is not that powerful as such but I like to be careful with spirits I do not know the abilities of, he tried to use a Charm earlier, I think he is mostly a teacher and companion rather than a combatants like our Alchemist's companion is."
The old Hermetic said and Mr Terrormuffin harrumphed inside the trash can.
"I am going to bite your toes of one by one and shit them back out into your eyes."
He declared.

Not sure, sir - the rabbit does have a point. Perhaps stuffed and put on a plinth?'

"That is not a bad point."
Jeffry said shaking the trash can a bit.
"How about it my fluffy friend would you like to become a victim of bad taxidermy?"
He asked and was rewarded by more colorful insults.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 02, 2024 4:32 pm

Nicole wrote:If Serge had been paying attention, he'd notice a look of annoyance. 'Oh, they'd be too smart for that. And I'm sure if they had other agents here now they'd have thrown them into the fray.' her tone a little on the artificial side.

"What. Aw man. I thought you'd like that idea..." Serge said sounding a little crestfallen, "Oh well. I guess trying to misinform an enemy we know nothing about is a bad idea."

Anja wrote:"I will have you know you little shit that my name is Mr Terrormuffin but I guess Julio will do."
The bunny said and he gave the wall of the trash can a good kick.
"Good friends, well to bad you are going to die soon you little shit, allot of powerful pepole want you dead you know."

"Really? A lot of people? Hmmm, I only knew about one. Thanks for letting me know Mr. Julio Terrormuffin" Serge said with a smile that the rabbit spirit couldn't see. "Thankfully for the next 20-30 minutes, I'm functionally immortal."

Anja wrote:"He is not that powerful as such but I like to be careful with spirits I do not know the abilities of, he tried to use a Charm earlier, I think he is mostly a teacher and companion rather than a combatants like our Alchemist's companion is."
The old Hermetic said and Mr Terrormuffin harrumphed inside the trash can.
"I am going to bite your toes of one by one and shit them back out into your eyes."
He declared.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Come on Mr. Julio Terrormuffins. You gotta be more creative than that. Your a spirit right. A conglomeration of human thoughts and perceptions empowered by the primal energies of the world. And the best threats you can think of is biting us? You got loads of powers right. Incorporate those into your threats."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next