Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

Post by Warpmind Wed May 08, 2024 3:48 pm

[TimeStop Labs]
Nicole wrote:'I did my job and I did it well enough.' Nicole replied, giving a little nonplussed shrug. 'Which wasn't a lot in this case.'
Colin smiled thinly, "You caught on quicker than most, even as I was proceeding away from the distraction to intercept the other distraction that was going for the Seat of Time... You genuinely don't give yourself enough credit, all too often. If not for you, the infiltrators might have had more of an advantage."

Anja wrote:Some where trendy while others just was wearing whatever they had clean in their closet at the moment but few looked like they cam right out of a fight. You got to the teleportation room and the same girl with her green braids who had been there before gave you can Colin a smile.
"Hey...you know the drill, just stand on the pad."
She announced.
He grinned, holding up his cane, "Quite. I trust brass won't be as troublesome as copper? I'm sure seven to eight pounds of solid brass could ruin someone's day badly if it went astray."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 08, 2024 4:03 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

He grinned, holding up his cane, "Quite. I trust brass won't be as troublesome as copper? I'm sure seven to eight pounds of solid brass could ruin someone's day badly if it went astray."

"Brass you say...let me just scan it Sir to be sure...eh...this is strange this cane have the same readings as a Time Harpoon would have, like if it is not a part of linear time...but yes it is registered so it and you should be able to get through without any incident."
The girl with the green hair said looking a bit strangely at your cane, then she added with a mischievous grin.
"I hope."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 09, 2024 2:33 am

[TimeStop Lab, Cafeteria]

Anja wrote:"No I was told to hold back, abandoning my Mistress would be pretty dumb since if she dies I am banished back to the Umbra."
The bunny said with a sigh.

"Hold back? That's quite nice of her. I'm guessing she didn't want to risk you getting hurt." Serge said, "Is being banished to the Umbra bad? Isn't that basically your home? I thought spirits weren't a fan of being trapped in the physical world."

Anja wrote:"I am off the knight in shining armor diet, to much iron in my diet give me heartburn."
Mr Terrormoffin commented dryly.
"My mistress gave me the nickname yes, and no you will not get my true name you little shit."

"Eh I'm not too high on True Names. They're cool and all but I find the act of giving something a name to be a more enticing sort of of power. Mr. Julio Terrormuffin." Serge said. "Speaking of names....your Mistress. Her names Daliah right?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 09, 2024 9:00 am

[TimeStop Lab]

"Hold back? That's quite nice of her. I'm guessing she didn't want to risk you getting hurt." Serge said, "Is being banished to the Umbra bad? Isn't that basically your home? I thought spirits weren't a fan of being trapped in the physical world."

"Not as such, the Umbra is pretty nice but this being I am now would be no more. I have a physical body now, I am both a rabbit and a spirit, and this individual would die and I would be back to being a spirit. I am not trapped I wanted to be here. Also you know the physical world have salad and beer."
Mr Terrormuffin relied with a shrug.

Eh I'm not too high on True Names. They're cool and all but I find the act of giving something a name to be a more enticing sort of of power. Mr. Julio Terrormuffin." Serge said. "Speaking of names....your Mistress. Her names Daliah right?"

"I am not sure I would be Latino my spirit part if from the middle Umbra and this body is an Alaska rabbit."
Mr Terrormuffin replied.
"But fair enough but yeah Delilah is my Mistress what about it?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu May 09, 2024 2:15 pm

Anja's Post:

'Done, sir.' Nicole replied, giving the lid a little tap. While strictly not needed, she found it wise to where possible to put in a 'layered defence', ideally done using a completely different method to the other.

[TimeStop Labs]

Colin's Post:

A moment's silence before replying. 'Because my job involves killing things. To celebrate that would, like make me look like some kind of psycho.'

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

Anja's Post:

Nicole watched the goings-on with mild interest.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 09, 2024 2:48 pm

[TimeStop Labs]
Nicole wrote:A moment's silence before replying. 'Because my job involves killing things. To celebrate that would, like make me look like some kind of psycho.'
Colin pondered for a moment, speaking softly, "Is that really all you think of as yourself as? A mere killer? You're a bulwark, a sentinel - the number of people you've kept from harm is immeasurably higher than the number of people you've killed, you know... No-one died within this building today, and a lot of that is on you, for recognising the diversion for what it was. I put an end to the two vampires that intruded on this time, and the agent provocateur in the protest was eaten by an irate dragon, but the infiltrators themselves were stopped with no fatalities, far as I can tell... well, one of the infiltrators is receiving surgery, but should probably make it, given the state of that bunny."

Anja wrote:"Brass you say...let me just scan it Sir to be sure...eh...this is strange this cane have the same readings as a Time Harpoon would have, like if it is not a part of linear time...but yes it is registered so it and you should be able to get through without any incident."
The girl with the green hair said looking a bit strangely at your cane, then she added with a mischievous grin.
"I hope."
Nicole wrote:Nicole watched the goings-on with mild interest.
He looked at the cane thoughtfully, "The previous owner was a powerful Fallen Chronomancer who was almost completely detached from linear time, I suppose you could say I got this as a bounty for his head, as it were. It would make sense that Rust's staff retained some of his temporal detachment."
Tapping the tip lightly on the floor, he shrugged, "Knowing about that similarity will be some help in further research, though. Thank you."

Then he stepped onto the platform, keeping a firm grip on the cane.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu May 09, 2024 4:20 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Colin's Post:

Another silence. 'What I know on that doesn't matter. The "killing things" bit is what most others notice.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 10, 2024 8:27 am

'Done, sir.' Nicole replied, giving the lid a little tap. While strictly not needed, she found it wise to where possible to put in a 'layered defence', ideally done using a completely different method to the other.

"That should make sure our little friend here stay put."
Jeffry said picking up the trash can as the bunny gave some colorful suggestions about where Nicole could stuff her putty.

[TimeStop Labs]

He looked at the cane thoughtfully, "The previous owner was a powerful Fallen Chronomancer who was almost completely detached from linear time, I suppose you could say I got this as a bounty for his head, as it were. It would make sense that Rust's staff retained some of his temporal detachment."
Tapping the tip lightly on the floor, he shrugged, "Knowing about that similarity will be some help in further research, though. Thank you."

"I would not know I am not good with mystical artif...wait you said the guy was named Rust? A Chronomancer named Rust and this guy is Fallen? As in a fucking Nephandi...pardon my French?"
The greeter asked looking a bit concerned.
"But yeah...here I sent the readings to your phone Sir."
The young woman said tapping her tablet and your phone chimed it's message sound.

[The Electronics Store]

Then he stepped onto the platform, keeping a firm grip on the cane.

You arrived at the electronics store to a bit of a chaotic scene. The young clerk was chasing some protesters who had made it inside, probably to hide out with a broom, allot of shouting and screaming was going on but no one seamed to actually was hurt or in danger.
"Out...shoo!"
"But the dragons!"
"Have calmed down, and beside if a angry dragon was after you that is a even greater reason for you not to be in my store...out...shoo."

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply me and my husband was out for date night yesterday and I came home late and was tired.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 10, 2024 11:50 am

[TimeStop Labs]
Nicole wrote:Another silence. 'What I know on that doesn't matter. The "killing things" bit is what most others notice.'
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "A bit narrow perception... but you know, people you rescue also notice you. Even if your demeanour is gruff and stoic, they remember you for saving them, not necessarily for what you had to do in the process. You're quite the hero here, being the Etherite member of the Cabal that stopped the cyber-plague. You should take the opportunity to bask in that acknowledgement."

Anja wrote:"I would not know I am not good with mystical artif...wait you said the guy was named Rust? A Chronomancer named Rust and this guy is Fallen? As in a fucking Nephandi...pardon my French?"
The greeter asked looking a bit concerned.
"But yeah...here I sent the readings to your phone Sir."
The young woman said tapping her tablet and your phone chimed it's message sound.
He smiled coldly, "Well, Rust was probably a craft name, as it were - a fitting one, given how the passage of time will eat away at iron and steel. And yes, he was a fucking Nephandi. Even if I hadn't been sent to hunt him down personally, he made a fatal mistake... he threatened my daughter. I fed him to the Labyrinth in return. I don't enjoy killing, but I will admit to a certain... satisfaction in his case."

[The Electronics Store]
Anja wrote:You arrived at the electronics store to a bit of a chaotic scene. The young clerk was chasing some protesters who had made it inside, probably to hide out with a broom, allot of shouting and screaming was going on but no one seamed to actually was hurt or in danger.
"Out...shoo!"
"But the dragons!"
"Have calmed down, and beside if a angry dragon was after you that is a even greater reason for you not to be in my store...out...shoo."
He smiled wryly, stepping up next to the clerk, "Ah, good, there are some of you still lingering here. Ladies and gentlemen, if you'd be so kind as to sort yourselves out in an orderly fashion, Master Jeffry Amaris Morgan Hermes bani Flambeau will be coming around to speak with each of you shortly, regarding the disruption outside that served to distract from an assassination attempt on one of his Chantry members. I'm afraid he's had his coffee intake disrupted a few times already today, and he rather disapproves of modern technology, so it might be advisable to not cause him too much of a headache by milling about and yammering loudly while he's conducting his interviews..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 10, 2024 1:36 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

He smiled coldly, "Well, Rust was probably a craft name, as it were - a fitting one, given how the passage of time will eat away at iron and steel. And yes, he was a fucking Nephandi. Even if I hadn't been sent to hunt him down personally, he made a fatal mistake... he threatened my daughter. I fed him to the Labyrinth in return. I don't enjoy killing, but I will admit to a certain... satisfaction in his case."

"You fed him to a...well no matter ehm..."
The young Etherite lowered her voice looking about a bit nervously.
"This person was he thin and bald wearing dirty robes, doing his best to look like a evil wizard from a fantasy game, with a staff full of keys and a phobia of cats?"
She asked glancing around again.
"And you are sure he was a ehm...Nephandi?"

[The Electronics Store]

He smiled wryly, stepping up next to the clerk, "Ah, good, there are some of you still lingering here. Ladies and gentlemen, if you'd be so kind as to sort yourselves out in an orderly fashion, Master Jeffry Amaris Morgan Hermes bani Flambeau will be coming around to speak with each of you shortly, regarding the disruption outside that served to distract from an assassination attempt on one of his Chantry members. I'm afraid he's had his coffee intake disrupted a few times already today, and he rather disapproves of modern technology, so it might be advisable to not cause him too much of a headache by milling about and yammering loudly while he's conducting his interviews..."

"Well then..."
A chubby woman who was clutching a sign that said:
"If you pollute your body with cybernetics you will burn in hell alongside..."
The usual list the conservative Christians sis not like. The the sign toting lady and her friends decided to be elsewhere and fled the store and kept on running. The store clerk put in broom down.
"Thanks...they where scaring the customers and the customers have been scared enough, and before you ask no I would not have chased them out to be eaten but the dragons have moved off a bit though they are still out there and the male is still angry."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 10, 2024 2:51 pm

[TimeStop Labs]
Anja wrote:"You fed him to a...well no matter ehm..."
The young Etherite lowered her voice looking about a bit nervously.
"This person was he thin and bald wearing dirty robes, doing his best to look like a evil wizard from a fantasy game, with a staff full of keys and a phobia of cats?"
She asked glancing around again.
"And you are sure he was a ehm...Nephandi?"
Colin arched an eyebrow, gesturing to the large brass key ring on his belt, "That does indeed sound like the same chap... and I had it on, hm, Paradoxically good authority that he was Fallen."
He narrowed his eyes for a moment, gauging her response as he spoke softly, "Of course, there's no saying when he Fell, so it would be difficult to peg any past association with him as dealing with the Enemies of Ascension. You've encountered the chap in the past?"

[The Electronics Store]
Anja wrote:"Well then..."
A chubby woman who was clutching a sign that said:
"If you pollute your body with cybernetics you will burn in hell alongside..."
The usual list the conservative Christians sis not like. The the sign toting lady and her friends decided to be elsewhere and fled the store and kept on running. The store clerk put in broom down.
"Thanks...they where scaring the customers and the customers have been scared enough, and before you ask no I would not have chased them out to be eaten but the dragons have moved off a bit though they are still out there and the male is still angry."
He chuckled, "The dragon has every right to be upset, but he already ate the chap who upset him, I doubt he'll hurt anyone else intentionally. He might demand some appeasement, of course, but given that the one who hurt his mate has already paid the price for his transgressions, he should be mostly mollified by now."
He shook his head, "Regardless, I was not bluffing about Master Morgan coming around to interview witnesses - he'll probably be here in a few minutes to ask what you've observed. Don't take his Luddite attitude personally, just... don't try to sell him anything."

((OOC: Had to go back and check; yup; Wrinkle did specifically refer to Rust as Fallen... Man, that's been a while ago. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 10, 2024 9:36 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Colin arched an eyebrow, gesturing to the large brass key ring on his belt, "That does indeed sound like the same chap... and I had it on, hm, Paradoxically good authority that he was Fallen."
He narrowed his eyes for a moment, gauging her response as he spoke softly, "Of course, there's no saying when he Fell, so it would be difficult to peg any past association with him as dealing with the Enemies of Ascension. You've encountered the chap in the past?"

"I...listen I do not want to get anyone into trouble and you know what the Traditions do to those who work with the Fallen even if they don't know they are."
The greeter said looking nervous.
"Rust is the Mentor of one of my friends but I can not really say her name I do not want to get her into that kind of trouble. I do not know know him, I have only seen him when visiting my friend, and hear her talk about her Mentor, I always found him a bit creepy."

[The Electronics Store]

He chuckled, "The dragon has every right to be upset, but he already ate the chap who upset him, I doubt he'll hurt anyone else intentionally. He might demand some appeasement, of course, but given that the one who hurt his mate has already paid the price for his transgressions, he should be mostly mollified by now."

"They are dragons, probably they can be bribed...also yeah our blue dudes are usually pretty chill but they are giant flying reptiles with a ego the size of a Dreadnaught so pissing them off is not a good idea, and they tend to be protective of their mates, especially during mating season."
The clerk, Paul, said with a shrug.

He shook his head, "Regardless, I was not bluffing about Master Morgan coming around to interview witnesses - he'll probably be here in a few minutes to ask what you've observed. Don't take his Luddite attitude personally, just... don't try to sell him anything."

"I don't mind answering question and I get it that the older generation might be iffy with tech, but I do mind bigoted assholes with picket signs invading my store."
Paul grumbled.

(OOC: Rust is very very Fallen, well he was. Also hints was dropped by Wrinkle.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 10, 2024 10:18 pm

[TimeStop Labs]
Anja wrote:"I...listen I do not want to get anyone into trouble and you know what the Traditions do to those who work with the Fallen even if they don't know they are."
The greeter said looking nervous.
"Rust is the Mentor of one of my friends but I can not really say her name I do not want to get her into that kind of trouble. I do not know know him, I have only seen him when visiting my friend, and hear her talk about her Mentor, I always found him a bit creepy."
Colin nodded, "I find that particular aspect of the law... unjust. It is a genuine problem... I'm not part of the judicial system; I could have a chat with your friend, make sure she's alright?"

[The Electronics Store]
Anja wrote:"I don't mind answering question and I get it that the older generation might be iffy with tech, but I do mind bigoted assholes with picket signs invading my store."
Paul grumbled.
He smiled wryly, "I quite agree... Some of them are well-intentioned idiots, I'm afraid, but those can be persuaded with the right arguments. There are a few rather extreme individuals pulling strings, though, and those... let us just say that the strategies they employ do seem to resemble the strategies of a particularly troublesome type of Fallen, pushing for a crueler world with a resurgence in infant mortality."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 11, 2024 11:13 am

[TimeStop Labs]

Colin nodded, "I find that particular aspect of the law... unjust. It is a genuine problem... I'm not part of the judicial system; I could have a chat with your friend, make sure she's alright?"

"I...ehm..."
The girl hesitated then she nodded and scribbled something down on a note.
"Her name and address but if you accuse her of working with he Fallen I will deny saying anything."
She said hesitantly handing you the note.

[The Electronics Store]

He smiled wryly, "I quite agree... Some of them are well-intentioned idiots, I'm afraid, but those can be persuaded with the right arguments. There are a few rather extreme individuals pulling strings, though, and those... let us just say that the strategies they employ do seem to resemble the strategies of a particularly troublesome type of Fallen, pushing for a crueler world with a resurgence in infant mortality."

"Yeah I mean we have those as well. I do not know about Fallen but a few years ago there was a nasty sickness spreading on Horizon, it gave these ichy rashes, for most who got it there was just a bit of discomfort but then it healed in a week or so but for some the rashes turned into nasty, magick resistant, sometimes fatal wounds. A vaccine was made and most on Horizon get it but we had a little group of protested spreading misinformation claiming it would harm you magickal abilities and was made of hamsters and I don't know what. My mentor got the sickness bad before the vaccine was made, spent several weeks in the hospital before his sores healed and he still have muscle damage and scars....idiots."
Paul said with a frown.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 11, 2024 11:54 am

Spoiler:

Nicole gave another nod to this.

Spoiler:

'I am aware of this.'

Spoiler:

Once Colin had been transported, Nicole waited for a suitable interval before stepping herself onto the pad.

(I will do the electronic store as soon as; suggest that scene isn't moved any further)
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 11, 2024 1:17 pm

[TimeStop Labs]
Nicole wrote:'I am aware of this.'
Colin nodded, "Intellectually or emotionally, though? I know from experience there can be a gap between the two..."

Anja wrote:"I...ehm..."
The girl hesitated then she nodded and scribbled something down on a note.
"Her name and address but if you accuse her of working with he Fallen I will deny saying anything."
She said hesitantly handing you the note.
He nodded, slipping the note into his wallet, "She deserves to be informed of her Mentor's passing by someone who will not question her like a Torquemada fanboy... Unless I see compelling evidence she's a knowing and enthusiastic collaborator, your friend will be, hm..."
Thinking for a moment, he added, "Actually, come to think of it, with Rust gone, the Fallen might have some interest in her... best make sure there's not a honeypot coming for her."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 11, 2024 2:01 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

Spoiler:

Another silence before continuing. 'I go on deeds, not words. However nice they might be.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 11, 2024 3:24 pm

[TimeStop Labs]

He nodded, slipping the note into his wallet, "She deserves to be informed of her Mentor's passing by someone who will not question her like a Torquemada fanboy... Unless I see compelling evidence she's a knowing and enthusiastic collaborator, your friend will be, hm..."
Thinking for a moment, he added, "Actually, come to think of it, with Rust gone, the Fallen might have some interest in her... best make sure there's not a honeypot coming for her."

"That is the only reason I am thrusting you with this Sir, I mean no offense you seam like a nice person and all but I do not know you but your Cabal have a reputation and I do not want my friend getting into trouble."
The young Etherite replied with a frown.
"I do not want her to fall into the Nephandi's clutches."

[Electronics Shop]

Once Colin had been transported, Nicole waited for a suitable interval before stepping herself onto the pad.

You got to the electronics store just after Colin, just in time to see the protesters flee out the door. Paul gave Nick a wave of his hand.
"Welcome back."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 11, 2024 4:35 pm

[Electronics Shop]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nicole walked a little cautiously into the main room of the store, having picked up the vibe within. Looked suspiciously around, a little mollified by the greeting.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 11, 2024 6:00 pm

[TimeStop Labs]
Anja wrote:Another silence before continuing. 'I go on deeds, not words. However nice they might be.'
Colin nodded, "That's fair..."

Anja wrote:"That is the only reason I am thrusting you with this Sir, I mean no offense you seam like a nice person and all but I do not know you but your Cabal have a reputation and I do not want my friend getting into trouble."
The young Etherite replied with a frown.
"I do not want her to fall into the Nephandi's clutches."
He nodded, "Quite. I rescued my own daughter - well, adopted daughter, at any rate - from the Nephandi. She's Fallen, for now, but I've seen her change that. If your friend is in unwanted trouble, I'll do what I can to protect her."

[The Electronics Store]
Anja wrote:"Yeah I mean we have those as well. I do not know about Fallen but a few years ago there was a nasty sickness spreading on Horizon, it gave these ichy rashes, for most who got it there was just a bit of discomfort but then it healed in a week or so but for some the rashes turned into nasty, magick resistant, sometimes fatal wounds. A vaccine was made and most on Horizon get it but we had a little group of protested spreading misinformation claiming it would harm you magickal abilities and was made of hamsters and I don't know what. My mentor got the sickness bad before the vaccine was made, spent several weeks in the hospital before his sores healed and he still have muscle damage and scars....idiots."
Paul said with a frown.
He frowned, "Sounds like a magical disease, that... possibly even artificial. The vaccine, though, hmmm... I doubt that would do anything to magical abilities, unless it contained Primium. I suspect it wouldn't have... and while I suspect there are Fallen behind the whole thing, their catspaws or pawns, like Andrew fucking Wakefield, are likely several steps removed from any Awakened being..."

Anja wrote:You got to the electronics store just after Colin, just in time to see the protesters flee out the door. Paul gave Nick a wave of his hand.
"Welcome back."
Nicole wrote:Nicole walked a little cautiously into the main room of the store, having picked up the vibe within. Looked suspiciously around, a little mollified by the greeting.
He nodded to Nick, "Ah, the shop cleared up of protesters, I don't think they'd like you. We should move on and find a cab."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 11, 2024 6:32 pm

[TimeStop Lab]

Anja wrote:"Not as such, the Umbra is pretty nice but this being I am now would be no more. I have a physical body now, I am both a rabbit and a spirit, and this individual would die and I would be back to being a spirit. I am not trapped I wanted to be here. Also you know the physical world have salad and beer."
Mr Terrormuffin relied with a shrug.

"And the Umbra has magick and no paradox. I think one side definitely wins out." Serge said dryly, making his preference clear.

Anja wrote:"I am not sure I would be Latino my spirit part if from the middle Umbra and this body is an Alaska rabbit."
Mr Terrormuffin replied.
"But fair enough but yeah Delilah is my Mistress what about it?"

"The confirmation is nice. And I'm really starting to wonder about her. She told you to hold back. She gave you a unique name. Your clearly extremely loyal to her. I look forward to meeting her myself, If I get the chance." Serge replied, "Is there any message you want me to pass along to her? I'd be happy to do so."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 12, 2024 8:49 am

[TimeStop Lab]

And the Umbra has magick and no paradox. I think one side definitely wins out." Serge said dryly, making his preference clear.

"And you never want to experience something different I take it? I came to be in the Umbra, I always was there is no time. And unless my Mistress become a lich or a god or something like that, even if she extend her life into centuries or even more one day I will return to the Umbra, but right now I enjoy my experience as a physical being. Look at it like this if you live in France and are on vacation in Spain you might not want to move there permanently but it would still suck if your vacation was cut short."
The bunny replied simply.

"The confirmation is nice. And I'm really starting to wonder about her. She told you to hold back. She gave you a unique name. Your clearly extremely loyal to her. I look forward to meeting her myself, If I get the chance." Serge replied, "Is there any message you want me to pass along to her? I'd be happy to do so."

"Most familiars are loyal to their mages, it is a close bond, but yeah my Mistress have always done right by me...hum tell her I hope she recovers and that she can get out of this somehow. Tell her I do not have enough stored up to kill her but I have enough to severely weaken her if she want me to unleash it I am willing but I do not want to."
Mr Terrormuffin replied sadly.

He nodded, "Quite. I rescued my own daughter - well, adopted daughter, at any rate - from the Nephandi. She's Fallen, for now, but I've seen her change that. If your friend is in unwanted trouble, I'll do what I can to protect her."

The greeter nodded at that.
"Thank you, hopefully she is not in any trouble."
She muttered but she looked concerned for her friend.

[The Electronics Store]

Nicole walked a little cautiously into the main room of the store, having picked up the vibe within. Looked suspiciously around, a little mollified by the greeting.

Paul just seamed to be a laid back and friendly guy so he would wave to those who had been in his store before when they returned.

He frowned, "Sounds like a magical disease, that... possibly even artificial. The vaccine, though, hmmm... I doubt that would do anything to magical abilities, unless it contained Primium. I suspect it wouldn't have... and while I suspect there are Fallen behind the whole thing, their catspaws or pawns, like Andrew fucking Wakefield, are likely several steps removed from any Awakened being..."

"It was but it was not intentional, we got some immigrants from another realm and they brought the sickness with them not knowing it was a problem since they had developed an immunity, these immigrants was of the magickal sort, and no the vaccine had no effect on your magick what so ever it is prevent the virus from taking hold, but yeah that is how the Fallen operates, with idiots doing their dirty work and just making the world a little bit more sucky."
Paul replied with a shrug.

He nodded to Nick, "Ah, the shop cleared up of protesters, I don't think they'd like you. We should move on and find a cab."

"I can call a cab for you if you want."
Paul offered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 12, 2024 11:16 am

[Electronics Store]

Spoiler:

Nicole gave a 'fair enough' gesture to this.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 12, 2024 3:38 pm

[Electronics Store]

The clerk picked up his phone and made a call.
"A cab will pick you folk up out back in five."
He said helpfully once he had put the phone down again.
"Most of the protesters are scattered so you should be fine, though if any of them give you a hard time I would not mind seeing them get a fist to the face...just saying."
He muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 12, 2024 4:37 pm

[TimeStop Lab]
Anja wrote:The greeter nodded at that.
"Thank you, hopefully she is not in any trouble."
She muttered but she looked concerned for her friend.
Colin nodded, "Agreed. There's enough malice to extricate elsewhere, I'll be glad to find none here."

[The Electronics Store]
Anja wrote:"It was but it was not intentional, we got some immigrants from another realm and they brought the sickness with them not knowing it was a problem since they had developed an immunity, these immigrants was of the magickal sort, and no the vaccine had no effect on your magick what so ever it is prevent the virus from taking hold, but yeah that is how the Fallen operates, with idiots doing their dirty work and just making the world a little bit more sucky."
Paul replied with a shrug.
He nodded thoughtfully, "Ah, of course, the other other kind of culture clash. A nasty little bug that slipped through quarantine, then?"

Anja wrote:"I can call a cab for you if you want."
Paul offered.
Nicole wrote:Nicole gave a 'fair enough' gesture to this.
Anja wrote:The clerk picked up his phone and made a call.
"A cab will pick you folk up out back in five."
He said helpfully once he had put the phone down again.
"Most of the protesters are scattered so you should be fine, though if any of them give you a hard time I would not mind seeing them get a fist to the face...just saying."
He muttered.
He thought for a moment, looking out the door, then looked back at Nicole with a wry smile, "Well, I won't stop you if that happens, Nick... just, well, be reasonably gentle, would you?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next