Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

+2
Jaq
Ashan101
6 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Bianca bites her lips. It's pretty obvious what she needs to do at this point, though she wonders if she is capable of doing such a thing. However, since she's here anyway, she might as well try to make some sense of this bullshit she got herself into.

She rolls her eyes at the woman "Yeah, I bet you feel really badass right now, don't you? Why do you keep calling me sleepwalker?" she turns to the waitress when she comes. "I'd like a black coffee, please. No sugar." she orders and turns back to the woman. "Why do you need a time mage?"
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:54 pm

"I do not feel one way or another, I am simply telling you facts, I have the power to carry out my threats and like we have already established, I am a monster, killing everyone in this airport will not loose me a wink of sleep."
The woman say as she watched ambulance personnel rush to the man who had collapsed outside of the kiosk.
"You are a sleepwalker my dare, you are neither a sleeper, nor are you fully awake. I guess I could reach into you and give that slumbering Avatar of yours a good shake and see if it wakes up, but that could destroy it, kill you or drive you insane, or any of the above and then you would not be much use to me now would you."
The woman grinned and paused to give the waitress her order of a caramel, vanilla latte and waited until he woman was out of earshot again before she continued.
"Now as for why I need a Time mage, that is not your concern little Sleepwalker...the question is however if you are going to be a good girl and do what I say or if you need more intensives to do so...hell if all go well I would have no reason to harm your plump friend, only use her as leverage against her teacher, so really what we are talking about here is, do you want to sacrifice the lives of everyone in sight...or cooperate with my demands?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 pm

--- Afternoon ---
Colin looked at the manifested Avatar, "Okay, that is genuinely astonishing. I am honored to meet you, Gandjya. I... um... are you tangible enough to touch another or interact with the environment, or do you manifest more like an illusion; audible, visible, but unable to leave a lasting physical mark on the world?"

--- Night ---
Colin smiled faintly at the text message, noting that perhaps e-mail would suit the Security Chief somewhat better... if he could ever wrap his head around the workings of a computer. Might prove an entertaining challenge for the Deacon Primus-to-be.
Entering the prayer room in the attic, Colin made an effort not to disturb Adjan, as he sought out a suitable candle and holder to place on the altar. ((OOC: Presumably, there are some supplies kept in the room? If not, assume Colin swung by his apartment for a small, fresh candle instead.))
Placing the candle on the altar, Colin kneeled and lit it with a match, and whispered, "We light this candle to honor those who fell in the line of duty. B37CX12 of Iteration X, placed itself in harm's way to protect the last surviving teammate, died in battle with Nephandi, Agent Angelica Rega of the New World Order, died in battle with Nephandi, Hulio Rodriguez of the Syndicate, died in battle with Nephandi, and Jake Flemming of the Void Engineers, died in battle with Nephandi. We pray that their souls find peace, and that their Avatars be reborn to people of strength, courage and dedication, as they were in this life. Amen."
After the short prayer, he made sure for himself the candle would not topple, and looked around to see if Adjan was still deep in uninterrupted meditation.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Night:

There are a small cabinet hidden in the wall, a part of the wall plates can swing out to reveal it, that have some candle holders, candles, incense and other things that could be needed for the meditations and prayers that where done up here. You light the candle and say your simple prayer. Yes when you are done Adjan do seam to still be in deep meditation, he sits still and calm, is breath very even and his eyes closed, the Euthanatos looked quite peaceful where he sat focusing inwards rather than outwards for a few moments to calm his mind and soul. Meditation was quite beneficial for mages and most practiced it in one form or another.

Afternoon:

Beatrice had wondered the same thing the Dreamspeaker's soul seamed to be fully manifested, she wondered if it could touch things, usually Avatars could not interact with the world other than through a host, but this one seamed to be rather independent, perhaps it either was close to reaching Ascension, or very fresh on it's path, in either case it was fascinating.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:14 pm

--- Night ---
Colin gave Adjan a small, silent bow, and quietly left the prayer room, heading for Morgan's office.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Jeffry Morgan's office was rather cramped, it was not a very large room and currently there where five mages in it, the Security Chief himself, Hildegaard, Ryan Darehill, Antonio Raiz, as well as two Disciples, Winnifred Adelbloom a member of the Virtual Adepts and Ingmar Rush a gruff young Verbena. Jeffry Morgan stood explaining the situation to them and he nodded to Colin.
"Ah Mr Wainwright, I would appreciate it if you went with these good folks to retrieve the prisoner's apprentice since you where there for the interrogation and know the details better, it is your choice off course as both the Nephandi and the Union might have decided to fetch the boy so there might be difficulties, I do not want to force you into a risky situation. Now I would ask Adley to go but I do think he is occupied for the evening."
The old mage said, sigh then he added.
"Oh and if you would contact your Cabal member Dr Lee and see if he is available for when you return or to go with you as well, the prisoner said her fallen apprentice had been extensively interrogated, which means he might be in need of medical attention once you have him."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Colin nodded, "Of course, Sir. Whose cars will we be using for this trip? I'm afraid the station wagon, while adequately spacious, is rather... in need of a cleaning. Actually, let me retrieve my firearm and meet you in the garage."
Giving everyone a swift nod, Colin turned on his heel and went to fetch his gun case in the workshop.
On the way, he called Richard.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Bianca tries her best not to look phased by how casually she threatens to kill them all. She knows this bitch is crazy enough to do it, but her conscience is clean that if they die, it will be her fault, not Bianca's. "Killing is only acceptable if it is necessary for one's survival, which I doubt is the case for you."

She frowns a bit at her. "You want me to betray a friend and won't even tell me what this is about? That is hardly fair, is it? If I'm just a sleepwalker of little consequence, what is there to be afraid?"
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Colin:

Antonio give a slight smile.
"We will be taking mine and Ryan's cars so we also have space to transport a prisoner."
The Hermetic Adept said.
"It just seams more practical to take two cars."
He added and Ryan nodded.

Jeffry nods when Colin say he is just going to get his firearms.
"Very well Mr Wainwright."
The old war mage said.
"We will meet you in the garage in a few minutes."

Bianca:

The woman in the brown trench coat give a hearty laugh.
"Do you think me so vain that a taunt will make me spill my beans little Sleepwalker? You are not of much consequences in Mage society, however you have a mind and a voice...well at least for now and what you know you can bring to others, no sweet one I have not gotten this old by being careless, you do not need to know why I need a Time mage my dear, and I have not been fair for centuries. So Sleepwalker will you obey me or do I have to take drastic measures?"
The blond asked then she smiles as the waitress came with their drink.
"Ah my caramel latte...and boring old coffee for you it seams."
Lisa said and took her drink and took a satisfied sip.
"Delicious...now, you owe me an answer sweet one."
She said once the waitress had left again.

Richard your phone rings and you see the caller is Colin.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:49 pm

(OOC: Would an attempt to throw the hot coffee at woman's eye auto-fail because of bad luck or is there a chance it might succeed?)
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:11 pm

(Bianca have no idea about that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 pm

(ooc: thanks!)

Bianca prays to the goddess Rosa is far away from there by now and sips her bitter coffee before speaking. "I guess a lot of people will die today, because I won't do a thing you say. And if you go after Rosa, I'll stop you."
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

"Really now, you must be one impressive Hedge Wizard then little Sleepwalker, since you are going to stop me."
Lisa said as she sipped her coffee, she looks towards the coffee shop's counter and the pretty young waitress that had been serving you suddenly start screaming as a whole pot of steaming hot coffee are spilled on her.
"Are you so sure about your answer sweet thing?"
The woman say as she took another sip of her latte and seamed to enjoy both it and the waitress' screams.
"My, my you are an entertaining one."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Bianca nods twice at her as she speaks. She desperately tries to observe what the woman does exactly to bring bad luck to people, avoiding looking to the woman who just got burned thanks to the blond's mojo.

She shakes her head softly, "I'm just a single woman, there isn't much I can do right now, is there? It's not like my answer can determine what happens to the people around here anyway." she says and shrugs, taking another sip of her bland, sugarless coffee.
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:16 pm

"Perhaps your tactics this night was not perfect Mr Roth Hicks, I will leave Jeffry the judge of that, perhaps there are things you can approve to react better next time, but do not let yourself be eaten up by guilt, in hindsight we all know what we could have done better."

Oh, his mentor would definitely have the final judgement on how poorly things had gone. He'd seen everything, after all and fully expected that the morning meant going over everything with a fine tooth comb. He may not have been spared being yelled at yet, though he deserved that and worse, and the disappointment and harm he'd caused were the worst punishments. He nodded at the man's advice, looking at the soup and eating some more of it. It was good, just what he needed, something simple but good.

"Now as for Narim, I shall not say I do not fear for him, he is a dear friend and yes he is a good man, there is a reason why I have chosen him to be my successor, he may be young, but he is strong, he will survive Mr Roth Hicks, but I am glad he will be taken care of."

So he hadn't been hearing things - the Virtual Adept was going to be the next Primus when the Bonisagus left, at less than forty years old. At least if he was as old as he looked. When another mage said 'young' they could mean under one hundred, if they were particularly skilled in the ars themselves.

"The Nephandi are strong enough to take out an Amalgam, this worry me greatly, I had hoped you all could live in peace without their foulness to compete with, but yes with a prisoner in our care as you say I do suspect a Council meeting will be called before the night is done, as you say, never a dull moment."

"Yes; it seems that the attack on our node was not the only activity that the Nephandi have caused recently. My pater is concerned there is a Labyrinth. I am sure he will find out what the woman knows."

"Now when it comes to Narim Soldalis, remember one thing, he is young, he is just a few years older than you, and he suffer from the same estrangement at sleeper children who are prodigies do, he got his first Mastery when he was nineteen, his second at twenty five and the third at thirty four, he could rival your mentor in pure, magickal potency so the younger mages treat him as a superior...and never as a friend, and yet at thirty five he is younger that the apprentices of most who share his magickal strength, so most Masters and strong Adepts treat him like a child, and never a friend...he is alone Adley, he could need a friend in the times to come, when I have left. A friend who do not just see the magick he can wield, but also see the person that he is."

"Should I not treat him as a superior? He is a Deacon." Adley looked surprised a moment. He knew he was rather a formal person and could seem standoffish. But to find that he had acquired Master level in three separate spheres since the age of 19. Yes, his father definitely saw the mage as a child and as a technomancer, he had a lingering dislike for such, remembering that they were Technocrats not that long ago. Adley was spared direct historical knowledge of that and had grown up in mundane culture with technology, making it easier to see the Sons of Ether and Virtual Adepts as Tradition members, even if ones that he had not much in common with paradigm wise compared to his mentor. It was going to be a difficult transition when he became Primus if the other magii saw him as a child at best. "But I see what you mean; I do not have an overabundance of friends myself. I am coming to see how important they are. While I offer names and titles out of respect, you are telling me they also can isolate as well. I will keep this in mind and try to see that he is a person and not a title and more than the sum of his magickal strength." He picked up some bread. "Strength seems to be something that keeps coming up over the last two days, what it is, and how should it be wielded...judged and valued." He ate the bread.

But you came to me tonight for information did you not Mr Roth Hicks. Now I have been able to track down the widderslainte girl it said managed to cleanse her Avatar's Cabal. This is the phone number to the leader of the Cabal, his name is Jeremy Allen and he is a member of the Cult of Ecstasy. The cabal is based in Los Angeles..."

"She is alive?" He blinked at him in sheer surprise. That was most certainly not expected. He listened to the rest of the information and when the Primus spoke of what had happened to the Orphans, Adley looked down and frowned.

"That young man saved many others from sharing his fate and now, he is a Mercere, however whatever or not he will let a Gifted Hermetic speak with his apprentice, that I do not know."

"I see," Adley took the information from the Primus and looked at it. "Perhaps he will allow another Orphan to speak with her. I will ask Colin what he thinks of this when there is opportunity. Thank you for finding this but there is some more news. I know with all this happening it will make it challenging, but if you can get our dispositions out soon, I think it will be better than waiting. You see, while I was at Lux Iternis earlier this evening, I spoke with the Flambeau Deacon again. He indicated it would be judge Vittoria that was coming to pick up the books from our Chantry but it is clear that it is just a way to terrorise and watch Beatrice. He implied there was not much to do in the way to stop her. However, when I made the agreement, I was speaking to him and not to the others; it might be argued that when I said 'you' I meant him and no one else. I try to be careful with my words sir, I do not wish this opening to be exploited so easily. It is a small thing and perhaps will not work to stop her but for them to send a judge when an apprentice can do the job is a rather heavy handed show."

He ate more of the soup, thinking of Beatrice and then looked at the Primus. "Perhaps it is hubris sir, especially after what I have wrought tonight, to think that I can somehow help Beatrice, to lessen her pain and somehow find a way to cleanse her avatar. But that is what I wish to do and I know it will take time, more time than we might have. I would not want what small amount we have stolen by a technicality."

Adley kept an eye on the time, knowing he still had more things to attend to and that he could not linger too long. Eating something and speaking with the Primus seemed to help somehow though.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Bianca:

You do not see the woman doing anything in particular at first glance, but it had to be something, almost all mages, linear or Awakened used some sort of foci for their magick.
"You cooperation can, now it is not like it would be that hard to find your plump friend, but it would save me time and effort to have you help me, and that time and effort saved might make me think that the Paradox I would get for murdering all of these fine folks would be...more trouble than it is worth."
Lisa said and sipped her Latte.

(OOC: You may roll Perception plus Alertness to see what Lisa is doing when she is using her "mojo.")

Adley:

"Yes; it seems that the attack on our node was not the only activity that the Nephandi have caused recently. My pater is concerned there is a Labyrinth. I am sure he will find out what the woman knows."

George looked concerned.
"A Labyrinth, I had hoped Boston to be spared such a foul thing...yes I guess we will all have to wait for the result of the interrogative to know more."
The old mage said and sigh.

"Should I not treat him as a superior? He is a Deacon." Adley looked surprised a moment. He knew he was rather a formal person and could seem standoffish. But to find that he had acquired Master level in three separate spheres since the age of 19. Yes, his father definitely saw the mage as a child and as a technomancer, he had a lingering dislike for such, remembering that they were Technocrats not that long ago. Adley was spared direct historical knowledge of that and had grown up in mundane culture with technology, making it easier to see the Sons of Ether and Virtual Adepts as Tradition members, even if ones that he had not much in common with paradigm wise compared to his mentor. It was going to be a difficult transition when he became Primus if the other magii saw him as a child at best. "But I see what you mean; I do not have an overabundance of friends myself. I am coming to see how important they are. While I offer names and titles out of respect, you are telling me they also can isolate as well. I will keep this in mind and try to see that he is a person and not a title and more than the sum of his magickal strength." He picked up some bread. "Strength seems to be something that keeps coming up over the last two days, what it is, and how should it be wielded...judged and valued." He ate the bread.

The old mage considered this for a moment then he smiles a little.
"In all things there is a balance yes? Narim is your superior and for a Chantry to stay safe, you and the others will need to respect him, but at times I think he will need to be...seen as just a young man as well. Offering names and titles I think is good, the world are less polite than it used to be, in this world there are very few I call by their first name in public, however, just at times remember that he is of the same age as you and your Cabal, the transition into leadership will not be easy for him, but he is the best choice, he will do fine. You do not seam to need my advice you young Mr Roth Hicks, you seam to already have a grasp how how all tings need balance, including respect and friendliness. Now as for power and how it is wielded, yes, that is the question, and all we can do is try to make our own choices I think, and remember that whatever we are a sleeper or an Oracle, none of us are all knowing and wisdom can at times be hard to find and expensive to acquire."

"She is alive?" He blinked at him in sheer surprise. That was most certainly not expected. He listened to the rest of the information and when the Primus spoke of what had happened to the Orphans, Adley looked down and frowned.

Yes, but if you can call it living, I do not know, her heart beat, her mind...function, but without soul and will, how much life is there but yes, she is alive and some like her have managed to walk Mercere's path, but now many.
The ancient mage said sadly.

"I see," Adley took the information from the Primus and looked at it. "Perhaps he will allow another Orphan to speak with her. I will ask Colin what he thinks of this when there is opportunity.

"Hum...that might be a wise choice Mr Wainwright have proven himself to be resourceful and to have a gift for putting others at ease, yes he might be the right man for such a conversation and that he is an Orphan might make the girl's mentor agree to let him talk with her."

Thank you for finding this but there is some more news. I know with all this happening it will make it challenging, but if you can get our dispositions out soon, I think it will be better than waiting. You see, while I was at Lux Iternis earlier this evening, I spoke with the Flambeau Deacon again. He indicated it would be judge Vittoria that was coming to pick up the books from our Chantry but it is clear that it is just a way to terrorise and watch Beatrice. He implied there was not much to do in the way to stop her. However, when I made the agreement, I was speaking to him and not to the others; it might be argued that when I said 'you' I meant him and no one else. I try to be careful with my words sir, I do not wish this opening to be exploited so easily. It is a small thing and perhaps will not work to stop her but for them to send a judge when an apprentice can do the job is a rather heavy handed show."

"Politics done most inelegantly."
George said and he did not sound impressed.
"I am also not to pleased at two Masters of the Art who spend their time plotting to terrorize a Disciple, it is...tasteless."
The ancient mage ate some more of his soul.
"I will be sending the documents to Horizon tomorrow morning. Now as for Vittoria D'Angelo, certainly we can stand on the letter of what the agreement said and demand it is the man you made the agreement with who is to come and pick out the books and no one else, I shall file a complaint and make the demand, it might seam silly, however if Miss D'Angelo decide to use the letter of the law in minute details against Miss Alexander certainly we can do the same when it comes to a simple trade agreement."
George gave a slight grin.
"I will have that paperwork to done tomorrow, I am of House Guernicus you know even if I gave up the title of Quaesitor when I created this Chantry."
The old mage said then he tipped his fingers against his lips.
"Which reminds me that there is a way to perhaps buy Miss Alexander more time, but it would require a bit of dirty politicking of our own. Now I would not do this if she had not already opened the door for abusing the law, however I tend to be of the mind that when someone attack my Chantry mates and fight dirty, then well, I can fight dirty as well. Now here is the thing, I do not know how well you know every detail of Hermetic law Mr Roth Hicks, however a Quaesitor can not hold that title while he or she are in Quiet and for seven years after. Now if a judge is suspected of being in Quiet three unaffiliated Quaesitors must examine their mind to declare them sane before they can practice law. Now I do not think Miss D'Angelo are in Quiet, but her outburst during the negotiations today...well unless you object Mr Roth Hicks I can sent a letter of concern over Miss D'Angelo's state of mind to Magvillius, the main Chantry of House Guernicus, then her plans will be laid on ice for whatever long it takes her to be examined and declared sane, it might not buy you allot of time, but it will buy you some."

He ate more of the soup, thinking of Beatrice and then looked at the Primus. "Perhaps it is hubris sir, especially after what I have wrought tonight, to think that I can somehow help Beatrice, to lessen her pain and somehow find a way to cleanse her avatar. But that is what I wish to do and I know it will take time, more time than we might have. I would not want what small amount we have stolen by a technicality."

"I think it is more likely to be compassion than hubris young man, and I think she can be helped, and we are mages Mr Roth Hicks, we are supposed to do the impossible. I can try to buy you time, but I can not promise anything, Miss D'Angelo have good position in this fight in that Miss Alexander's stay of execution is so loosely worded that all she need do is accuse the girl of something that it takes more than the few days she needs to find six Masters of Spirit to perform the ritual to clear up, and she already have three, me, herself and Jeffry Morgan, once she make her move...it could be over in a day or two."
George said in a serious tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:40 pm

In my side of things, you don't "See". It's like... you are a part of it. But you also got it in your hands. I'm a simple conduit that let the quintessence flow in my hands. I only intervene when it's a part of me. That's... unpleasant. Answered the avatar.
My flesh exists in my own world. You could damage me, and therefore deal pain over me. But there are things that are more painful.

Gandjya pondered for a while. The red and black spheres that were it's eyes looked around, looking for something like inspiration. it's song is already dead. But it is existing. Death doesn't mean the same, and you can't truly destroy us. It's song speaks little else than void and oblivion. Still, Quintessence flows in the song.

Whenever you want. Said Tane We had to make it up for you aftr scarying you-It's time for me to go, Tane. I don't want to keep a shape anymore. Tane nodded and the fire started shrinking until it was a spark Tane extinguished.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:53 pm

Beatrice looked at the Avatar, it was a comfort to know death was not final for them either, if it was true, an Avatar could lie, though there where little reason for Gandjya to do so, at least as far as Beatrice knew. The young Verbena wiped away her tears and smiles lightly.
"Thank you Gandjya."
She whispered as the spirit vanished back into it's safe home in it's host's soul. The young Verbena looked at Tane.
"Thank you, that was...incredible."
The young woman said and smiles.
"I have heard some of them can manifest, but I never thought I would see one."
The young blood witch said then she sat down in her seat again, overwhelmed by feeling at what she had seen.
"Thank you Tane, he is beautiful...so beautiful..."
Muttered Beatrice in a whisper.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:14 pm

(OOC: 1 success thanks to Willpower)

"Well, if you think it's not worth the trouble killing all these people, you'll have to make it worth my trouble selling my friend out. If you think paradox is better than telling me who you are and what you want, then go on ahead." she says in a cold tone.
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:27 pm

You notice that the woman move her fingers slightly right before something unfortunate happens to someone, but you do not see any specific gestures.
"You have not asked me who I am my dare, I am Lisa Larson Order of Hermes Barabbi, I am an Administratus of the Nephandi, do that tell you anything little Sleepwalker?"
The woman said in a unafraid way.
"Now however not getting Paradox is not worth telling you about our plans and needs however...so last chance hedge witch...last chance."
Lisa said in a low...threatening tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:43 pm

(OOC: Can I roll again next time she uses magick?)

Bianca brows furrow as she catches the movement but can't make any sense of it. She shakes her head at her. "I don't think it does, Lisa. I've heard about the Order but I have no idea what Administratus or Nephandi mean at all, though I thought you were supposed to be on our side." she says and giggles softly. "Well, it kind of just occurred to ask. You know how it is, having the lives of every person in this room and your own in danger tends to make me distracted, I guess."

She blinks at the threat and nods. "Ok, ok! Let's just calm down, ok? Can I just ask something else? Who is..." she blinks several times as if she just figured something and shrugs. "Nevermind that, I get it now. Is the giant vagina you want to put him in yours?"
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:20 pm

"Oh my my, what a claver insult."
The woman in the trench coat said.
"However yes it is, it is ours...hum..quite interesting you do not know what a Nephandus is, but you have seen a caul, how can this be child?"
Lisa said and leaned a little closer and studied the hedge wizard more closely.
"Well enough questions...hum...oh great them..."
The woman said and looked up as two men came walking to where the emergency personnel was helping the man with the heart attack, she did not look to pleased to see them, the men where very different in appearance, one was tall and dark skinned with a handsome, oval face and dresses in jeans and a tshirt, the other where shorter, with fair hair and skin with quick, blue eyes, he wore a simple, black business suit. Lisa rose from her seat.
"It seam like we have to continue this at some other point Sleepwalker."
She muttered and prepared to leave.
"But rest assured this is not over."
The woman brushed of her coat and turned to leave.

(OOC:Yes you can roll again the next time you see Lisa use magic.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:45 pm

It's my pleassure if it can help you in any way. However, it canĀ“t manifest by himself, i'm channeling him. I can also channel other spirits, if i know their song. Said Tane, as he sat back in the couch.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:57 pm

--- Afternoon ---
Colin leaned back, impressed.
"Most interesting... So, Tane, I've got to ask - is your Avatar not fond of materializing, or is it merely that it finds it exhausting? It did seem rather... uncomfortable toward the end there, and not only due to Beatrice's paintings..."

--- Night ---
*Rrrrrrrrring*
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Colin and Tane:

Beatrice nods as she considers what the Dreamspeaker was saying.
"So you are giving him a way to express himself?"
She asked though she was worried about the same thing as Colin, she hoped the Avatar had not been in any kind of discomfort while he was manifested.
"I have heard about channeling spirits, but not an Avatar."
The young Verbena said, she raised and eyebrow at Colin's comment about her paintings, but then again he was right, they where uncomfortable to look at for most other people than herself.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next