Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

4 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 Empty The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:44 pm

(OOC: The entire group are gathered around Jeffry's Shuttle in the Horizon Umbra Dock together with Amadeus, Kyle Beatrice, Jeffry and Helena ready to head to Horizon, they are all about ready to go into the Umbra. Happy Gaming.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Warpmind Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:09 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]
Anja wrote:"I see Mr Wainwright, well in the future do try to remember that my time for moving pictures are limited and most likely whatever movie you wish to quote I will not have seen and such whatever point you wish to make with such a quote will not be understood."
Jeffry said sternly.
Colin nodded, "Of course, Sir, but it was more for Miss Bouchard's... benefit. Well, let's see if everyone's ready to go, then. I'll get in the pilot's seat and start her up proper."

((OOC: Whee, 5xp. Colin can almost buy something relevant. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57 Empty Re: The Shuttle, Corrupted Guards and Dragon-IC Thread 57

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:57 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Colin nodded, "Of course, Sir, but it was more for Miss Bouchard's... benefit. Well, let's see if everyone's ready to go, then. I'll get in the pilot's seat and start her up proper."

"Perhaps this time Mr Wainwright but you have a tendency to use examples of moving pictures, books and games I have no experience with which makes your communication at times...frustrating to say the least."
Jeffry said with a sigh before he headed out of the ship and then returned with Kyle, Beatrice and Amadeus. The old Verbena was supporting Beatrice and got her back into a chair.
"Ah forgive me Nicole you must think me silly."
Bee said to Nicole as she sat down.

The other mages found their places as well and settled into their seats.
"Are we about ready then Mr Wainwright?"
Jeffry asked and he patted a nervous Kyle on the arm.
"Let us go and get this over with."
The old Hermetic muttered and Kyle nodded and looked down.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:22 am

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Anja wrote:"Well the Shard Realm or Fragmanti of Entropy which is the spiritual representation of Pluto is a icy world of wast mountains made of pure ice, a moon as large as the planet looms over it and a smaller, hidden moon holds a wast fortress that hoses Cerebrus the main Chantry of the Euthanathos Tradition and the domain of Senex, the Old Man."
Jeffry explained in his lecture mode.
"Ah yes...I supposed it is time to get inside."
Colin wrote:Colin nodded, "Of course, Sir, but it was more for Miss Bouchard's... benefit. Well, let's see if everyone's ready to go, then. I'll get in the pilot's seat and start her up proper."
Anja wrote:The other mages found their places as well and settled into their seats.

Serge got into the shuttle and took his place in one of the passenger seats. "I'm ready to go."

(OOC: Thanks for the xp Anja! I'm hoping that Horizon has some weird time dilation training center. Cause otherwise it's probably gonna be a while before I can spend all of Serge's xp lol)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:30 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Serge got into the shuttle and took his place in one of the passenger seats. "I'm ready to go."

"It seams we are all ready then Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said glancing over at Colin.
"Take us to Horizon my good man!"

(OOC: I tend to be pretty forgiving on that area as long as there are some justification for why a character learn something it is ok so you can use your exp as you want, I mean Serge could have worked on something between IC scenes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:11 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Anja's Post:

'It doesn't and it ain't supposed to. It's only job is to stop you from doing them things.' she replied, looking back at the Chief.

Anja's Post:

'I know I ain't on your Christmas list, sir but I thought you'd at least know if I was going to try to ice you it would be with something more substantial than a pistol round.' sounding a little offended – after all, the Etherite had shown decent tactical and combat skill in her short time at the Chantry.

Serge's Post:

'One, nobody can answer that question 'cos there's so many different ways; it's why fighting Fallen is a bitch – never know until the moment it starts how it'll go. Two, I would like to hear 'bout your defence against guns.' giving the Ecstatic a wry smirk.

'Didn't you lot bring any like, luggage?' giving a frown.

Warp's Post:

'What, I'm not indestructible? Since when?' she quipped sarcastically, grabbing one of the cases and carrying it into the craft.

Warp's Post:

'The ship will do well 'cos it's in good condition and well-made. Not because it is “happy”.' the scorn obvious. 'It likes competent maintenance and spare parts, not being stroked.'

Anja's Post:

'Well, the question is what you want done. Or perhaps what you'd like the ship to be able to do.' she replied, taking the bag and weighing it up in her artificial hand.

Warp's Post:

'What benefit? Twenty year later we got to see “Order 66”.' she quipped, having finished moving the cargo into the main body of the shuttle.

[Shuttle]

Anja's Post:

'No, I don't. I'm sorry; I didn't know, nobody told me.' pausing from using bungee cords to secure the luggage piled around one of the sets of seating and glowering in the direction of the cockpit.

Anja's Post:

'You're fired as the jitney conductor, sir. We can't leave until all our passengers have arrived.' the Etherite called from the rear doorway which separated the main compartment to the engine room.

[Yay, finally got time, energy and internet to do all this.]

[Yeah; after the New Year attack it would be nice if we could have a solid three-month bloc of downtime. There's a couple of spends I'd like to do for Nick which does kinda need that much 'elbow room' time-wise (as well as character development). However, we do have about a month (unless Great One has a surprise for us) between Horizon and the attack which might allow some of those desired spends. That reminds me; what's the XP costs for 'Enhancement'; the book doesn't mention it outright but base creation it's double the cost of other Backgrounds.]

[Okay, so who's going? Nick, Serge, Colin, Morgan, Kyle, Beatrice, Nassa and Adley are confirmed. You had Helena enter to go but I had thought she was being the Security stand-in while much of Steelhaven's combat-power was elsewhere (also, does she need to?). There's also a couple of passengers who are using the shuttle as a means to go to the cybernetic conference too.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:37 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Nicole wrote:'One, nobody can answer that question 'cos there's so many different ways; it's why fighting Fallen is a bitch – never know until the moment it starts how it'll go. Two, I would like to hear 'bout your defence against guns.' giving the Ecstatic a wry smirk.

"Shoot me and find out." Serge quipped, chuckling a little at the thought. He gestured to the backpack that he was wearing adding, "I'm pretty low maintenance. I don't have a lot of luggage. Everything in this bag should sustain me for the trip."

Colin wrote:He gave Serge a nod, "Protecting against bullets is one thing, protecting against less tangible and obvious threats is quite another. Baneful spirits that assault your confidence and turn your own thoughts against you, for example, are... quite unpleasant little buggers. Ran into one in the swamp, back during the Larson debacle, I suspect you would have been defenseless against it, Nick."
Looking at Serge for a moment, "You, though... might actually have been nigh-untouchable to it. Well... maybe. You might have been struck by a bad case of Imposter Syndrome."

"Oh trust me. Spirits like that would absolutely destroy me. I'm crippled by self-loathing even before you add spirits into the mix." Serge said with a chuckle.

[Shuttle]

Anja wrote:"It seams we are all ready then Mr Wainwright."

Serge braced himself. Although he had no idea how this trip would feel like he had a feeling it wouldn't be smooth sailings.

(OOC: I believe I have enough justification for getting Mind 4 given all of the intense spellcasting Serge has done. I just need Marianna of Balador or someone like that to punch Serge in the face. It's spirit 1 that I'm gonna need time to seek out lol)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:02 am

[Umbrial Port, Later]

'It doesn't and it ain't supposed to. It's only job is to stop you from doing them things.' she replied, looking back at the Chief.

"That my dear lady is if you still hold a gun, and it have not melted in your hands."
Jeffry said with a chuckle.

'I know I ain't on your Christmas list, sir but I thought you'd at least know if I was going to try to ice you it would be with something more substantial than a pistol round.' sounding a little offended – after all, the Etherite had shown decent tactical and combat skill in her short time at the Chantry.

"Exactly which is my point Miss Bouchard, this whole debate is about why generally carrying a simple weapon is not illegal on Horizon, since if you are going to take out one of the Primi for example you would come at them with something more substantial than a hand gun, I am pretty sure you would not be allowed to walk into the Council Chambers with a rocket launcher on your shoulder."
The old Hermetic said calmly.

Didn't you lot bring any like, luggage?' giving a frown.

"It have already been carried into the ship."
Helena said.

Well, the question is what you want done. Or perhaps what you'd like the ship to be able to do.' she replied, taking the bag and weighing it up in her artificial hand.

"Well a mini kitchen have been discussed. I would like it to be a shuttle that can take members of the Chantry to Horizon realms without having to hassle with getting tickets to a bigger ship. Some sort of defensive weapons systems might be nice as well but that might be out of our budget. Lavatories, a kitchenette and perhaps weapons."
The old War Mage said.

'No, I don't. I'm sorry; I didn't know, nobody told me.' pausing from using bungee cords to secure the luggage piled around one of the sets of seating and glowering in the direction of the cockpit.

"It is ok I reacted...well anyway I guess it is nice to talk with someone who will not shudder at the mention...well anyway yeah...we good? Do you need any help with that?"
The young Verbena said pointing at the luggage.

You're fired as the jitney conductor, sir. We can't leave until all our passengers have arrived.' the Etherite called from the rear doorway which separated the main compartment to the engine room.

"We are all on board now."
Helena said.
"So we should be ready to go."
She said and Jeffry nodded.
"I believe this is the first time I have been in the shuttle, it makes me think of my old friend..."
He said with a sigh.
"The Ascension War takes so many."

Shoot me and find out." Serge quipped, chuckling a little at the thought. He gestured to the backpack that he was wearing adding, "I'm pretty low maintenance. I don't have a lot of luggage. Everything in this bag should sustain me for the trip."

"His grandmother's wrath would be a deterrent at least."
Beatrice joked.

(OOC: Mind 4 is great and fitting. Serge become an official Adept. I think he have spent enough time around Spirit to justify getting Spirit 1, might discover it by accident by drawings spirits he just sort of sense around him and that can trigger it.)
(OOC 2: We can do a long down time after the new years attack yes.)
(OOC 3: Sorry for not replying last night the posts came in right before I was GMing D&D and I was really tired after the game so I went straight to bed.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:50 am

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Serge's Post:

'No, really. Helpful to know if you end up in a combat situation.'

Anja's Post:

'That's what somebody thought back in the auto shop last month. I can't remember exactly how they died, but I know I did it.' wondering if the Chief could keep up the gun-heating trick if she was also wailing on him with a chair.

Anja's Post:

She gave a shrug to this. It wasn't really the topic of discussion but he was the boss so default right.

Anja's Post:

'What, when? You just got here!' looking around the hangar in disbelief.

Anja's Post:

'Range extension it is then. I heard Concordia is a big facility, I'll ask around. Will make the ship more worth hiring too.'

[I repeat; why is Helena going now? You gave the impression before she was basically filling in for the Chief while he was in Horizon (which is why she was driving people to/from the Port - she was ending up back at the Chantry). Plus, what about the couple of cyborgs going to the conference, or have you decided against this now?]

[I like the fact technically Serge outranks Nick. Does Serge even realise this?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:51 am

[Umbrial Port, Later]
Nicole wrote:'I know I ain't on your Christmas list, sir but I thought you'd at least know if I was going to try to ice you it would be with something more substantial than a pistol round.' sounding a little offended – after all, the Etherite had shown decent tactical and combat skill in her short time at the Chantry.
Anja wrote:"Exactly which is my point Miss Bouchard, this whole debate is about why generally carrying a simple weapon is not illegal on Horizon, since if you are going to take out one of the Primi for example you would come at them with something more substantial than a hand gun, I am pretty sure you would not be allowed to walk into the Council Chambers with a rocket launcher on your shoulder."
The old Hermetic said calmly.
Colin arched an eyebrow, "A simple handgun with a primium round would still do the trick... but security in the Council Chambers is generally good enough to intercept someone trying to cast an offensive spell or draw a weapon."

Nicole wrote:'One, nobody can answer that question 'cos there's so many different ways; it's why fighting Fallen is a bitch – never know until the moment it starts how it'll go. Two, I would like to hear 'bout your defence against guns.' giving the Ecstatic a wry smirk.

Jeremy wrote:"Shoot me and find out." Serge quipped, chuckling a little at the thought. He gestured to the backpack that he was wearing adding, "I'm pretty low maintenance. I don't have a lot of luggage. Everything in this bag should sustain me for the trip."
Nicole wrote:'No, really. Helpful to know if you end up in a combat situation.'
He smiled wryly, "Serge is the squishiest of us all, I fear... but very, very hard to hit, if he's had a moment to prepare. When one can fold and twist space at a whim, making sure one is not where the bullet is passing through is a fairly simple trick."

Nicole wrote:'What, I'm not indestructible? Since when?' she quipped sarcastically, grabbing one of the cases and carrying it into the craft.
Jeremy wrote:"Oh trust me. Spirits like that would absolutely destroy me. I'm crippled by self-loathing even before you add spirits into the mix." Serge said with a chuckle.
He frowned, "I'd like you to take this one a little more seriously, Nick - the spirit in question will take every hard decision you've ever made, every doubt you've had about what you've done, and revisit them in the worst way possible. Every decision will be met with 'was it truly worth it?', and the dirty bastard will do its damn best to convince you the correct answer is 'No!'... It's not about self-loathing, not like that, but about breaking down your moral fiber, the very foundation of your confidence and integrity..."

Nicole wrote:'The ship will do well 'cos it's in good condition and well-made. Not because it is “happy”.' the scorn obvious. 'It likes competent maintenance and spare parts, not being stroked.'
He chuckled, patting the shuttle again, "True enough. Then again, it never hurts to do both. It's astounding how many tales there are of vehicles barely making it home because the crew has been babying them throughout the journey... Ever heard of Brennan's Circus?"

Nicole wrote:'Well, the question is what you want done. Or perhaps what you'd like the ship to be able to do.' she replied, taking the bag and weighing it up in her artificial hand.
Anja wrote:"Well a mini kitchen have been discussed. I would like it to be a shuttle that can take members of the Chantry to Horizon realms without having to hassle with getting tickets to a bigger ship. Some sort of defensive weapons systems might be nice as well but that might be out of our budget. Lavatories, a kitchenette and perhaps weapons."
The old War Mage said.
Nicole wrote:'Range extension it is then. I heard Concordia is a big facility, I'll ask around. Will make the ship more worth hiring too.'
He smirked, "Well, lavatories can certainly provide emergency chaff... disgusting, but functional."

Nicole wrote:'What benefit? Twenty year later we got to see “Order 66”.' she quipped, having finished moving the cargo into the main body of the shuttle.
He shrugged, "It wasn't bad, I'll allow that, but not quite up to the original trilogy. Ian McDiarmid did well in revisiting his old role, though. I never met McDiarmid, though. Only Cushing, and not in context of his acting."

Anja wrote:"Perhaps this time Mr Wainwright but you have a tendency to use examples of moving pictures, books and games I have no experience with which makes your communication at times...frustrating to say the least."
He nodded, "I do try to pick quotes that are appropriate for the context, without necessarily requiring knowledge of the source, though. Referencing the wisdom of those who came before, if you will."

Anja wrote:Jeffry said with a sigh before he headed out of the ship and then returned with Kyle, Beatrice and Amadeus. The old Verbena was supporting Beatrice and got her back into a chair.
"Ah forgive me Nicole you must think me silly."
Bee said to Nicole as she sat down.
Nicole wrote:'No, I don't. I'm sorry; I didn't know, nobody told me.' pausing from using bungee cords to secure the luggage piled around one of the sets of seating and glowering in the direction of the cockpit.
Anja wrote:"It is ok I reacted...well anyway I guess it is nice to talk with someone who will not shudder at the mention...well anyway yeah...we good? Do you need any help with that?"
The young Verbena said pointing at the luggage.
He glanced back at Beatrice and Nicole, and gave Nick an approving nod.

Anja wrote:The other mages found their places as well and settled into their seats.
Jeremy wrote:Serge got into the shuttle and took his place in one of the passenger seats. "I'm ready to go."
Anja wrote:"It seams we are all ready then Mr Wainwright."
Jeremy wrote:Serge braced himself. Although he had no idea how this trip would feel like he had a feeling it wouldn't be smooth sailings.
Nicole wrote:'You're fired as the jitney conductor, sir. We can't leave until all our passengers have arrived.' the Etherite called from the rear doorway which separated the main compartment to the engine room.
Anja wrote:"We are all on board now."
Helena said.
"So we should be ready to go."
She said and Jeffry nodded.
"I believe this is the first time I have been in the shuttle, it makes me think of my old friend..."
He said with a sigh.
"The Ascension War takes so many."
He looked out the hatch, "I believe we were asked to bring a pair of extra passengers, a pair of cyborgs coming along for the... conference? Symposium? Once they've arrived, we'll be ready to depart right away."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:15 pm

[Nicole's Apartment, Evening]

Serge's Post:

'Yes... which was why it was our main fuck-up. If either me or Jules had spent a moment to actually process the fact we were being watched, we would have realised the original job sheet was turning out to be bollocks.' the Etherite replied, the alcohol now clearly kicking in. ''Cos blend fields aren't like foolproof... but it don't really work on any critter remotely like an "Other"...' giving a little sigh as she stretched out on the door jamb... which would seem irrelevant if she'd not also directly thrust her breasts in Cowra's direction, was looking at him with a little grin and had been signalling her increasing interest all evening.

'I mean, we were fucking lucky, like that the shit doing down didn't involve us... but it could have.' seeming to snap out of her vague stupor, pushing herself upright, stubbing out her smoke and draining her glass. 'Something to think about, right?' giving the Ectastic the subtle message that her night was not yet finished but he wasn't invited to the next scene...

[Think that's a good ending to this scene...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:18 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

'That's what somebody thought back in the auto shop last month. I can't remember exactly how they died, but I know I did it.' wondering if the Chief could keep up the gun-heating trick if she was also wailing on him with a chair.

"Yes I heard you fought an agent of the Fallen, even so the point is a skilled mage is a weapon so there is little point spending the time to take regular weapons from mages, the point is not that regular weapons can not be dangerous."
Jeffry said with a sigh.

'What, when? You just got here!' looking around the hangar in disbelief.

"Most of the luggage was either small hand luggage everyone have with them on in the lad I helped carry into the ship earlier before I went to pick up Master Nassa and the rest."
Helena replied.

Range extension it is then. I heard Concordia is a big facility, I'll ask around. Will make the ship more worth hiring too.'

"Yes Horizon have good facilities for Umbra ships."
Jeffry confirmed.
"I will leave it in your capable hands then Miss Bouchard."

Colin arched an eyebrow, "A simple handgun with a primium round would still do the trick... but security in the Council Chambers is generally good enough to intercept someone trying to cast an offensive spell or draw a weapon."

"Indeed carrying Primium weapons would be frowned upon, just as something like a rocket launcher would but a regular gun or a knife would not be bothered with."
The old Hermetic agreed.

He smiled wryly, "Serge is the squishiest of us all, I fear... but very, very hard to hit, if he's had a moment to prepare. When one can fold and twist space at a whim, making sure one is not where the bullet is passing through is a fairly simple trick."

"I would not trust that a person with Mr Yager's skills where located exactly where you think he is located."
Helena replied.
"There is allot you can do with Ars Menthem to keep an enemy from hitting you."

He smirked, "Well, lavatories can certainly provide emergency chaff... disgusting, but functional."

"Perhaps something that convert waste to a more...useful substance."
Juffry mushed.

He nodded, "I do try to pick quotes that are appropriate for the context, without necessarily requiring knowledge of the source, though. Referencing the wisdom of those who came before, if you will."

"Yes well often your quotes do not make much sense so try to remember that not everyone have read the books or seen the moving pictures you have my good man."
The old war mage said with a sigh.

He glanced back at Beatrice and Nicole, and gave Nick an approving nod.

Beatrice gave Colin a warm smile.

He looked out the hatch, "I believe we were asked to bring a pair of extra passengers, a pair of cyborgs coming along for the... conference? Symposium? Once they've arrived, we'll be ready to depart right away."

"Ah yes that had almost slipped my mind, we will wait until the Etherites get here then, thank you Mr Wainwright...this have been a long...two months."
Jeffry muttered with another sigh.

(OOC: I had completely forgotten about the Cyborgs, I have been playing RPG three days in a row and MtG the day before that so I am still pretty tired.)
(OOC 2: Helena is there to be moral support for Kyle.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:32 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]
Anja wrote:"Most of the luggage was either small hand luggage everyone have with them on in the lad I helped carry into the ship earlier before I went to pick up Master Nassa and the rest."
Helena replied.
Colin chuckled, "Magic is a funny thing sometimes..."

Anja wrote:"Indeed carrying Primium weapons would be frowned upon, just as something like a rocket launcher would but a regular gun or a knife would not be bothered with."
The old Hermetic agreed.
He nodded, "Well... I've said enough. So long as one doesn't brandish their weaponry, and it is subtle, it'll be fine."

Anja wrote:"I would not trust that a person with Mr Yager's skills where located exactly where you think he is located."
Helena replied.
He grinned, "Quite, hitting Serge is difficult enough if he's aware of you. If he puts his mind to it, it's going to be even harder to want to shoot him."

Anja wrote:"Perhaps something that convert waste to a more...useful substance."
Juffry mushed.
He nodded, "I suggested to Master Nassa to acquire a potted plant for... beautification of the shuttle. There's a good purpose for such materials, right there."

Anja wrote:"Yes well often your quotes do not make much sense so try to remember that not everyone have read the books or seen the moving pictures you have my good man."
The old war mage said with a sigh.
He nodded, "True enough. Hm, perhaps bottling the pop culture experience in potion form, to share with people who don't have the time for fiction the normal way, could be a profitable enterprise? I'd imagine the Cultists would be interested in the idea, at least..."

Anja wrote:"Ah yes that had almost slipped my mind, we will wait until the Etherites get here then, thank you Mr Wainwright...this have been a long...two months."
Jeffry muttered with another sigh.
He nodded, "Miss Bouchard was the first to point out we have outstanding passengers, Sir. Credit where credit is due, and all that."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:56 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Colin chuckled, "Magic is a funny thing sometimes..."

"Indeed but this was not magick, most of the luggage was in Miss Bouchard's crates the others have single bags I assume they carried into the ship themselves."
Helena replied.

He nodded, "Well... I've said enough. So long as one doesn't brandish their weaponry, and it is subtle, it'll be fine."

"Indeed so Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry agreed with a nod.

He grinned, "Quite, hitting Serge is difficult enough if he's aware of you. If he puts his mind to it, it's going to be even harder to want to shoot him."

The frost maga nodded at that.

He nodded, "I suggested to Master Nassa to acquire a potted plant for... beautification of the shuttle. There's a good purpose for such materials, right there."

"Very well then Mr Wainwright I guess we are adding a plant to the list."
Jeffry said and Amadeus gave a little smile.

He nodded, "True enough. Hm, perhaps bottling the pop culture experience in potion form, to share with people who don't have the time for fiction the normal way, could be a profitable enterprise? I'd imagine the Cultists would be interested in the idea, at least..."

"It is not something I would be willing to consume but if you think such an idea have merit who am I to stop you."
The old war mage said but he sounded rather skeptical.

He nodded, "Miss Bouchard was the first to point out we have outstanding passengers, Sir. Credit where credit is due, and all that."

"Very well thank you Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry said and at about that time there was a knock at the hatch and a voice said.
"Is this the Steelhaven shuttle? We had a deal concerning transportation."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:34 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]
Anja wrote:"It is not something I would be willing to consume but if you think such an idea have merit who am I to stop you."
The old war mage said but he sounded rather skeptical.
Colin nodded, "It would certainly be something for the sort of person who doesn't find the time to experience all the, hm, experiences they want to. A limited audience, to be sure."

Anja wrote:"Very well thank you Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry said and at about that time there was a knock at the hatch and a voice said.
"Is this the Steelhaven shuttle? We had a deal concerning transportation."
He poked his head out the hatch, "That's us. You're the Etherite passengers? Colin Wainwright, I'll be your pilot for the trip."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:14 am

[Nicole's Apartment, Evening]

Nicole wrote:'I mean, we were fucking lucky, like that the shit doing down didn't involve us... but it could have.' seeming to snap out of her vague stupor, pushing herself upright, stubbing out her smoke and draining her glass. 'Something to think about, right?' giving the Ectastic the subtle message that her night was not yet finished but he wasn't invited to the next scene...

Noticing the Etherite's signal he got up, gave his well wishes, and then promptly left not too keen on participating in whatever his cabalmate had planned for the rest of the night.

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Nicole wrote:'No, really. Helpful to know if you end up in a combat situation.'
Colin wrote:He smiled wryly, "Serge is the squishiest of us all, I fear... but very, very hard to hit, if he's had a moment to prepare. When one can fold and twist space at a whim, making sure one is not where the bullet is passing through is a fairly simple trick."
Anja wrote:"I would not trust that a person with Mr Yager's skills where located exactly where you think he is located."
Helena replied.
Colin wrote:He grinned, "Quite, hitting Serge is difficult enough if he's aware of you. If he puts his mind to it, it's going to be even harder to want to shoot him."

"It's hard to hit the main character of a story. And since we're all the main characters in our own stories, it should be hard to hit all of us. Some are more attuned to that fact than others." Serge said to Nicole as the others around him speculated as to what his defenses were. "Guns just fail to hit me more often than usual. The reason why varies. Loss of focus, lack of confidence, spatial inconsistencies, or just plain bad luck. But the end result is usually me being not dead."

Colin wrote:He looked out the hatch, "I believe we were asked to bring a pair of extra passengers, a pair of cyborgs coming along for the... conference? Symposium? Once they've arrived, we'll be ready to depart right away."

"I braced myself for nothing! Damn. Now I'm all tense for no reason." Serge joked as he waited for the extra passengers to arrive.

(OOC: Serge probably doesn't realize he outranks anybody lol. In his eyes he's a beginner mage and everyone else is above him.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:25 am

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Colin nodded, "It would certainly be something for the sort of person who doesn't find the time to experience all the, hm, experiences they want to. A limited audience, to be sure."

"Then I wish you the best of luck on your endeavor Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said he still sounded a bit skeptical though.

He poked his head out the hatch, "That's us. You're the Etherite passengers? Colin Wainwright, I'll be your pilot for the trip."

"I am pleased to me you Mr Wainwright I am Jac Van de Bloc bani Sons of Ether and Virtual Adepts."
A tall, board shouldered man said as he entered the shuttle, he was wearing a formal suit and looked normal other than his pink eyes which most would think was contact lenses. Jac was a handsome man who seamed to be about 45 years old, he had a hint of gray in his short, dark brown hair. Jac extended his hand towards Colin then went on to introduce himself to the other passengers. Behind Jac came a man who could not pass as a normal sleeper, he was young and had a fine clockwork arm with a brass hand and several open segments in the brass plating of the limp where you could see the gears though. The man was wearing a singlet, jeans and had a black jacket thrown over one shoulder.
"I am Aton Malin bani Sons of Ether or as I prefer Society or Children of Ether but whatever you prefer works for me, hi what is up?"
He said as he extended his brass hand towards Colin.

"It's hard to hit the main character of a story. And since we're all the main characters in our own stories, it should be hard to hit all of us. Some are more attuned to that fact than others." Serge said to Nicole as the others around him speculated as to what his defenses were. "Guns just fail to hit me more often than usual. The reason why varies. Loss of focus, lack of confidence, spatial inconsistencies, or just plain bad luck. But the end result is usually me being not dead."

"An most interesting Paradigm Mr Yager."
Helena replied she was busying herself with making ice sculptures between her hands using a big of water from her water bottle.

"I braced myself for nothing! Damn. Now I'm all tense for no reason." Serge joked as he waited for the extra passengers to arrive.

"Ah do forgive me young man."
Jeffry said as he greeted the two Etherites. Jac headed over to Serge and extended a hand.
"Nice to meet you."
He said as he went the rounds to say hello to everyone.

(OOC: Serge have a pretty high rank now and once he get his Adept degree confirmed he can actually take an apprentice himself.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:31 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]
Jeremy wrote:"It's hard to hit the main character of a story. And since we're all the main characters in our own stories, it should be hard to hit all of us. Some are more attuned to that fact than others." Serge said to Nicole as the others around him speculated as to what his defenses were. "Guns just fail to hit me more often than usual. The reason why varies. Loss of focus, lack of confidence, spatial inconsistencies, or just plain bad luck. But the end result is usually me being not dead."
Anja wrote:"An most interesting Paradigm Mr Yager."
Helena replied she was busying herself with making ice sculptures between her hands using a big of water from her water bottle.
Colin frowned, "I guess I am not the main character, then... seeing as I've been hit by rocketry and bullets alike. Well, any crash you can walk away from, I suppose... Hum, if everyone is the main character of their own story, how does that explain the quite acceptable hit rate several of our Chantry members have displayed in battle with the Fallen in recent months?"

Anja wrote:"I am pleased to me you Mr Wainwright I am Jac Van de Bloc bani Sons of Ether and Virtual Adepts."
A tall, board shouldered man said as he entered the shuttle, he was wearing a formal suit and looked normal other than his pink eyes which most would think was contact lenses. Jac was a handsome man who seamed to be about 45 years old, he had a hint of gray in his short, dark brown hair. Jac extended his hand towards Colin then went on to introduce himself to the other passengers.
He nodded and shook Jac's hand, "Ah, a dual membership? That should bring the flight's average memberships up to an even one. Hm, Van de Bloc - Dutch lineage? South African?"

Anja wrote:Behind Jac came a man who could not pass as a normal sleeper, he was young and had a fine clockwork arm with a brass hand and several open segments in the brass plating of the limp where you could see the gears though. The man was wearing a singlet, jeans and had a black jacket thrown over one shoulder.
"I am Aton Malin bani Sons of Ether or as I prefer Society or Children of Ether but whatever you prefer works for me, hi what is up?"
He said as he extended his brass hand towards Colin.
He smiled and shook Aton's hand, "Mr. Malin, pleased to meet you. Forward-thinking young man, I see, ready for when Admiral Hastings renames the tradition? If I may, that's an exquisite bit of clockwork you have there. Steampunk aesthetic, isn't that what they call it?"

Jeremy wrote:"I braced myself for nothing! Damn. Now I'm all tense for no reason." Serge joked as he waited for the extra passengers to arrive.
Anja wrote:"Ah do forgive me young man."
Jeffry said as he greeted the two Etherites. Jac headed over to Serge and extended a hand.
"Nice to meet you."
He chuckled as he let Aton inside the shuttle and closed the hatch, "Nothing? No reason? Bold words, so close to takeoff, son... but I don't expect any trouble. Unless... Nick, did the two friendly arrivals have anything to say about problems just off the ground?"

((OOC: At least Serge won't then legally outrank Colin yet... Razz Colin probably won't admit it, but he just might end up a teeeeeeeensy bit jealous Serge hits Adept, fair and square, at such an early age. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:33 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Colin frowned, "I guess I am not the main character, then... seeing as I've been hit by rocketry and bullets alike. Well, any crash you can walk away from, I suppose... Hum, if everyone is the main character of their own story, how does that explain the quite acceptable hit rate several of our Chantry members have displayed in battle with the Fallen in recent months?"

"In some ways that are a similar Paradigm that some New Age enthusiasts have, and that explain how they though hedge magic and even uncontrolled Awakened magick are able to affect some changes to their situations and lives."
Beatrice chimed in.

He nodded and shook Jac's hand, "Ah, a dual membership? That should bring the flight's average memberships up to an even one. Hm, Van de Bloc - Dutch lineage? South African?"

"Yes dual membership, I got accepted to a second apprenticeship after I was initiated into the Sons of Ether and also learned from a Virtual Adept."
Jac said then he nodded.
"My great, great grandparents was Dutch immigrants."

He smiled and shook Aton's hand, "Mr. Malin, pleased to meet you. Forward-thinking young man, I see, ready for when Admiral Hastings renames the tradition? If I may, that's an exquisite bit of clockwork you have there. Steampunk aesthetic, isn't that what they call it?"

"Indeed so I am a great admirer of Admiral Hastings and I feel that our Tradition need a update into the modern area as female Etherites are still discriminated against many places."
The Etherite said then he grinned.
"Why thank you I am quite pleased with it. Indeed the sub tradition I belong to, sort of like a Hermetic House base itself allot of what you would call Steampunk. I am getting more such work done at the conference if I clear a medical check."

(OOC: Yeah Colin still outrank Serge as the official Cabal leader but Serge technically outrank the other members of the Cabal.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:07 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]
Anja wrote:"In some ways that are a similar Paradigm that some New Age enthusiasts have, and that explain how they though hedge magic and even uncontrolled Awakened magick are able to affect some changes to their situations and lives."
Beatrice chimed in.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Narrativium, or Narrative Causality is a powerful thing... but it is also fickle and treacherous. Beware the plot twist, or the ebb and flow of narrative strength..."
He thought for a moment, "Huh, Sir Terry Pratchett, rest his soul, would probably have been more than happy to discuss the idea for hours and hours on end, great satiricist and novelist, that man... His passing was much too soon."

Anja wrote:"Yes dual membership, I got accepted to a second apprenticeship after I was initiated into the Sons of Ether and also learned from a Virtual Adept."
Jac said then he nodded.
"My great, great grandparents was Dutch immigrants."
He nodded, "Welcome on board, Sir."

Anja wrote:"Indeed so I am a great admirer of Admiral Hastings and I feel that our Tradition need a update into the modern area as female Etherites are still discriminated against many places."
The Etherite said then he grinned.
"Why thank you I am quite pleased with it. Indeed the sub tradition I belong to, sort of like a Hermetic House base itself allot of what you would call Steampunk. I am getting more such work done at the conference if I clear a medical check."
He nodded, "I am sure you may enjoy an extensive conversation with our engineer for the trip, Scientist Bouchard. She's something of a rough Adventurer, but she's good at what she does. As for the Admiral, I've had a glimpse of the future... she'll do well. Very, very well. Good luck with the examination."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:55 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Serge's Post:

'Spam attack, surprise attack, wail on head with hammer, groin kick, tear throat out, disembowel you, electrocute you, wedge a blade inbetween your vertebrae...' she mused. 'You need to be lucky repeatedly. Me, only once. Or p'haps twice.'

Warp's Post:

'What, you think I was somehow missing when we ran into that despair squid on the ship? Or them intruders on the upper floor on my first day?' giving a glare towards Colin.

Colin's Post:

'Yeah... 'cos a lot of the people on the planes and shit which don't make it home don't survive to tell people about it.' the Etherite shot back. 'Or if it ain't fatal, people don't talk about it 'cos it's boring. Exceptions don't make rules.'

[Shuttle]

Anja's Post:

'What, Miles buys into that... stuff too?' she replied, giving a frown to what appeared to be an elderly suitcase. She'd thought better of the guy to fall prey to such mystic claptrap...

'Nah, all done now. Well, as good as.' straightening out and almost banging her head on one of the bulkheads. 'Well, as long as Colin don't have to do some fancy flying...'

Anja's Post:

A moment's “are you sure?” glare at the Chief, then stomped into the engine compartment in the rear. Knowing that unless he realised his mistake, their passengers had about three minutes to arrive before they started to taxi off...

Anja's Post:

Nicole had shed her outerwear and started to go through the pre-launch engine tests, wondering if she could stall it for a little to allow the passengers more time to arrive. Heard over the various noises that it appeared they'd managed to get there in time, came out, narrowing avoiding clipping her head on the door-frame. A moment to take in the pair, then gave a friendly nod. 'Yeah, Nicole Bouchard. Let's get your gear stowed...'

Warp's Post:

'Hmm? Yeah, large entity screwing up local traffic. Not hostile, just getting in the way. [Air traffic] Control will fill you in.' she replied, eyeing up the two arrivals with a little bit of interest.

[Though each Tradition has it's own criteria for rank advancement – Nick for example is much more likely to be granted Adept rank before the Etherites accept her as an Instructor. Though that does make me wonder; how to the Traditions in general test people to know they've reached the qualifying level?]

[I thought the shuttle had a separate compartment for the cockpit (and also the engines). If nothing else, allows semi-private conversations to be held in the three bits.]

[No, literally a Fallen tried the 'superheating gun' trick on Nick and I think Fran when they were attacking a Labyrinth portal. I can't remember how she ended that standoff... though pedantic question of the day – what happened to Helena's car? She was quite literally the taxi-driver on the basis she would end the journey back at the Chantry, but now she didn't.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:04 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Nicole wrote:'Spam attack, surprise attack, wail on head with hammer, groin kick, tear throat out, disembowel you, electrocute you, wedge a blade inbetween your vertebrae...' she mused. 'You need to be lucky repeatedly. Me, only once. Or p'haps twice.'

"And here I thought you were interested in learning about my magick. How silly of me." Serge said with a chuckle and then a sigh, "At least those attacks are little more interesting than just shooting me with a gun. I would recommend double tapping the body though. Cause you know what they say. Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer."

Anja wrote:"An most interesting Paradigm Mr Yager."
Colin wrote:Colin frowned, "I guess I am not the main character, then... seeing as I've been hit by rocketry and bullets alike. Well, any crash you can walk away from, I suppose... Hum, if everyone is the main character of their own story, how does that explain the quite acceptable hit rate several of our Chantry members have displayed in battle with the Fallen in recent months?"

"Your not alone. Most don't see themselves as a character let alone a main character. Most just follow the story wherever it leads them. That's how we have the world we have now. A mixture of billions of story threads all weaving together with each other creating a rather chaotic world where anything can happen." Serge said. "Being a main character isn't necessarily a good thing. Bad things can happen to main characters. Good things can happen to the main character. The person who decides that would be the author. And I like to think of magick as the realization that you are the author of your story and simply writing what you want to happen in the world."

Anja wrote:"In some ways that are a similar Paradigm that some New Age enthusiasts have, and that explain how they though hedge magic and even uncontrolled Awakened magick are able to affect some changes to their situations and lives."
Beatrice chimed in.
Colin wrote:Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Narrativium, or Narrative Causality is a powerful thing... but it is also fickle and treacherous. Beware the plot twist, or the ebb and flow of narrative strength..."
He thought for a moment, "Huh, Sir Terry Pratchett, rest his soul, would probably have been more than happy to discuss the idea for hours and hours on end, great satiricist and novelist, that man... His passing was much too soon."

"Still need to read the Discworld series. You'd think I would've be read those by now given how popular they are." Serge mused, "I do know bits and pieces about them though. Like apparently Death is a pretty cool dude."

[Shuttle]

Anja wrote:"Ah do forgive me young man."
"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well." Serge said with a smile as he was greeted by the two Etherites.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:23 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

'Spam attack, surprise attack, wail on head with hammer, groin kick, tear throat out, disembowel you, electrocute you, wedge a blade inbetween your vertebrae...' she mused. 'You need to be lucky repeatedly. Me, only once. Or p'haps twice.'

"You would be surprised just how lucky a person can get with magick Miss Bouchard, or how unlucky one's enemy can get."
Amadeus said with a chuckle.
"I have seen someone take a swing at someone with Entropy, over balance, fall and knock themselves out on the way down."

What, Miles buys into that... stuff too?' she replied, giving a frown to what appeared to be an elderly suitcase. She'd thought better of the guy to fall prey to such mystic claptrap...

'Nah, all done now. Well, as good as.' straightening out and almost banging her head on one of the bulkheads. 'Well, as long as Colin don't have to do some fancy flying...'

"I am not sure what Mr Miles ideas about Avatars are but I...I guess I don't just want to be the girl who was almost..."
Beatrice fell silent and shivered.
"Ok...I think Colin can fly the shuttle pretty evenly."
She said with a weak smile trying to think of something other than her own problems.

Nicole had shed her outerwear and started to go through the pre-launch engine tests, wondering if she could stall it for a little to allow the passengers more time to arrive. Heard over the various noises that it appeared they'd managed to get there in time, came out, narrowing avoiding clipping her head on the door-frame. A moment to take in the pair, then gave a friendly nod. 'Yeah, Nicole Bouchard. Let's get your gear stowed...'

Both men had a duffel bag with him and they handed them over.
"Nice to meet you Scientist Bouchard."
Jac said with a nod and he extended his hand to you the same did his friend with the clockwork arm.

Hmm? Yeah, large entity screwing up local traffic. Not hostile, just getting in the way. [Air traffic] Control will fill you in.' she replied, eyeing up the two arrivals with a little bit of interest.

The two Etherites found some seats and settled down.
"Are you going to the conference Scientist Bouchard?"
Aton asked.

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Narrativium, or Narrative Causality is a powerful thing... but it is also fickle and treacherous. Beware the plot twist, or the ebb and flow of narrative strength..."

"Your not alone. Most don't see themselves as a character let alone a main character. Most just follow the story wherever it leads them. That's how we have the world we have now. A mixture of billions of story threads all weaving together with each other creating a rather chaotic world where anything can happen." Serge said. "Being a main character isn't necessarily a good thing. Bad things can happen to main characters. Good things can happen to the main character. The person who decides that would be the author. And I like to think of magick as the realization that you are the author of your story and simply writing what you want to happen in the world."

"Is there not a danger in such a Paradigm Mr Yager that it can lead to hubris, if you are the main character, and everyone else are just there to support your story, to help or hinder you to make your path more interesting, is it not then easy to become selfish and not see the value in others since they are just side characters?"
Amadeus asked and he raised and eyebrow as he regarded Serge.

He nodded, "I am sure you may enjoy an extensive conversation with our engineer for the trip, Scientist Bouchard. She's something of a rough Adventurer, but she's good at what she does. As for the Admiral, I've had a glimpse of the future... she'll do well. Very, very well. Good luck with the examination."

"Certainly I am sure I will enjoy such a conversation."
Jac said with a nod.

"I will see if I can get the time to get around to the books you mentioned Colin."
Beatrice replied.

"Nice to meet you as well." Serge said with a smile as he was greeted by the two Etherites.

"So ever been to Horizon before kid?"
Aton asked as he settled down in his seat.

(OOC: Yes each Tradition have their own ranking system I was speaking from the point of view of the Traditions as a whole. As for how they test it simple enough the ranks have a list of what you have to be able to do in order to qualify for that rank, perform magick doing that thing in front of a witness and it is tested. For example for Forces 3 you need to be able to generate forces without taking it from an existing source, show that and you are a Deciple of Forces.)

(OOC 2: There is a seperate engine room yes.)

(OOC 3: As was stated earlier she gave the car back to the car rental dealership behind which the portal into the Umbra port is located.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:01 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

Anja's Post:

'Jeez... what do you people think I trained at - some Mundie facility?' she replied, a little exasperated.

[Shuttle]

Anja's Post:

A moment's silence. Then the Etherite moved over to the girl and crouched down so it could be more private. 'Know what you mean. Well, sorta. Grew up in a little town, me; the kind where everybody knows everything 'bout others? All knew little Nicky, my family, our private stuff...' 'well on the whole' she added mentally '-always judging me on that all the time. Even when you do do something good, it's all the "well done you!" looking-down on you crud. You just want to be you, but nobody else seems to want that.'

Anja's Post:

'Back at ya.' she replied, personally a little glad she couldn't shake hands as she was busy adding the new luggage to the secured pile. 'Where are you two from? Got a vague feeling I've seen one of you before...'

Anja's Post:

'Yeah.' her voice called, slightly muffled as she reached around to re-hook the cords together. 'Baynes wants me for his show/tell. Also, have to deliver the draft report on the plague.' ending with a sigh.

[How would a 'mystic' judge a technomancer, then? I'm not picking holes, more genuinely curious. Though for my pedantic point of the day; Forces 3 doesn't 'create something out of nothing'. The application of quintessence (in some form/from some location) is required and well, that is clearly a very important 'something'. Similar could be said that a nuclear power plant 'creates heat out of nothing' if you don't factor in the fission reaction.]

[Question; what does Doris come up as, sheet-wise? Seems most likely she's a one-dot Ally.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:26 pm

[Umbrial Port, Later]

'Jeez... what do you people think I trained at - some Mundie facility?' she replied, a little exasperated.

"Perish the thought."
Amadeus said.
"I am just saying that do not discount your young Cabalmate's magick just because it is more subtle."

A moment's silence. Then the Etherite moved over to the girl and crouched down so it could be more private. 'Know what you mean. Well, sorta. Grew up in a little town, me; the kind where everybody knows everything 'bout others? All knew little Nicky, my family, our private stuff...' 'well on the whole' she added mentally '-always judging me on that all the time. Even when you do do something good, it's all the "well done you!" looking-down on you crud. You just want to be you, but nobody else seems to want that.'

"Yeah I appreciate all the kindness but I wish the others would just start treating me like before..."
Beatrice said as she looked up at Nicole.
"I don't know I mean I needed help for months but I am better now and yeah..."
She whispered.
"Not that I don't appreciate their concern I just want things to...go back to normal you know."

[quote'Back at ya.' she replied, personally a little glad she couldn't shake hands as she was busy adding the new luggage to the secured pile. 'Where are you two from? Got a vague feeling I've seen one of you before...'][/quote]

"Etherite Chantry up in Worchester, not the biggest place but we got some competent folks."
Aton said with a smile.
"I am originally from Dry Dock though got some piloting training there years ago but I have not been there in several years."
Jac chimed in.

Yeah.' her voice called, slightly muffled as she reached around to re-hook the cords together. 'Baynes wants me for his show/tell. Also, have to deliver the draft report on the plague.' ending with a sigh.

"Ah Beynes is a skilled Scientist...so you have work done then?"
Aton asked.
"An arm perhaps?"

(OOC: A Mystic judging a technomancer is not a problem it is just a different method to work with the effects are the same, so for example to be a Disciple of Correspondence you have to be able to teleport yourself, it do not matter if you do it with mystical chanting and stepping though a mirror or use a Star Trek teleporter. Forces 3 can create forces without converting them from other forces off course Quintessence is involved, but it will let someone create a ball of fire in their hand without drawing the heat from the air or building up a electrical charge and so on.)

(OOC 2: Yes let us make Doris a one dot ally.you get to add her to your sheet for free.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next