Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7

5 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7 - Page 14 Empty Re: June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Adley:

Adley certainly was learning a lot about avatars in a short amount of time. And about his fellows. "You certainly are a complex man Master Nassa. As for your companion, I don't know why she would be interested. Most others...well, I imagine they sense what she has lost."

"Some Avatars react with sadness, anger, fear or emotions we do not really grasp when seeing a former mage that have lost their Avatar, but my companion do not react in such a way if anything I would say she is curious or attracted to Miss Florentine, it is quite...confusing for me."
The old mage said then he gave a bit of a grin.
"Well living as long as I have Mr Roth Hicks...a certain amount of complexity is to be expected."

He nodded. "Perhaps Cita as well, she is quite knowledgeable."

"Yes definitely, but since Master Telar have been so busy with her patients I did not want to bother her with such a matter, not before I have more of an idea of why my second Avatar behave in such a way."
The old mage said.
"Perhaps it is finally growing up...perhaps a bad term, we do not know why some Avatars get a lesser Avatar following them through their incarnations but I have always suspected...or perhaps it is more of a hope than a suspicion, that the companions are young Avatars who are still learning before they are themselves ready to take a host, perhaps my companion being curious about the world around me on her own is an indication that when I one day die, she will get a host of her own and I will finally be free of the burden of being the same person life after life and can at last have a new existence and new lessons."
The old mage said and sigh then he shook his head.
"Well in ether case that is not your problem Mr Roth Hicks but yes certainly if Mr Karyak can not figure out what is wrong, then I will ask Master Telar."

He nodded. "That must be very strange, to know them with the same alacrity yet their avatars are in new hosts, and are essentially different people with new motivations."

"Yes..."
The old mage said and for a moment there was a unreadable look in his pale eyes.
"It is quite...strange."

"Yes, good luck." He kept on to Kyle's room, so that he could tell them they had returned.

"Thank you Mr Roth Hicks."
Amadeus said before he left.

You got to Kyle's cell and Antonio smiles to you when he sees you.
"I am glad you have returned safely Adley."
He said then assuming you wanted to speak with your new brother he opened his note book and made the necessary inscriptions to open the wards and let you in.

Kyle himself sat on his bed when you opened the door, he was trying to read but it did not seam like he was able to concentrate very well, the boy did light up and look relieved when he saw you though.
"Adley...you are alive."
He said with a smile.
"Is everyone alright? Was it correct what I translated those two Nephandi on the phone talking about? And if so did you manage to stop it?"
The young mage asked in a concerned tone of voice as he put his book to the side on his bed.

Colin:

Colin nodded, "True, I did elect to remain behind to make sure Mr. Northwind recovered in safe hands, rather than those of the Progenitor who operates the medical facility at the docks. However, by the time I got him to the doctor's office there, you would already have left - Adley and Miss Larson left the Verbena vessel at the same time as I hauled Mr. Northwind away, so considering the urgency of getting Miss Birmar off to safety, I could not ask you to wait for me. I'm afraid I cannot in good conscience leave the wounded behind, even if the personal risk to me is substantial.

"We would have waited for a few minutes while you got Mr Northwind to a healer Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said sternly then he sigh.
"Though your willingness to sacrifice yourself for others speak to your credit young man, still when I am leading an operation, the safety of those under my command is of utmost importance and in the future I would like to be informed about decisions like the one young made."

That said, I'm aware my still being alive could well be attributed to stupid luck, and I would prefer not to wind up in a scenario like this without backup again. And I assure you, I have no intention of getting close to Mr. Vogel. Polite terms, certainly, but he will remain at best a good enemy, not a friend."

"Usually the Umbral docks are fairly safe, neither the Union nor our side would want to jeopardize the fragile neutrality that allow us to peacefully use the docks, however with that blasted Larson's minions running around none of us are safe on our own until we have dealt with the woman. Now as for Mr Vogel, good, remember that even if the Void Engineers do not actively take part in the Pogrom, they are still Technocrats, never forget that."
The old Hermetic said with a look in his eyes that spoke volumes of exactly how much love he had for the Technocratic Union.

He stroked a finger along his scars as he accepted the book, "As for teaching me how dangerous this war is... Yes, I can agree a reminder is probably about time. Would you like to see a selection of templates for the plaque before I get started, or will I have, hm, creative freedom as to its design?

"The design is up to you Mr Wainwright as long as it display the names and information as I requested."
Jeffry said before he sipped his coffee again.

Oh, yes, and how is Miss Birmar doing?"

"According to Master Nassa she will recover, however he had to create so much new tissue that she will have to re train mobility and coordination in her hand, it will take time before she can fully use it again and there is a chance that it will never be completely as it once was, but the good Verbena Master is hopeful that with...oh what is the modern word...this theraphy that they have invented, ah yes physiotherapy she will regain full use of her hand with time, right now she is resting at the attic, I will interrogate her once she wakes up properly and then contact her Chantry to come and get her, I will not be pressing charges for her actions, there is no point, I might consider her somewhat weak, but having her punished by the Traditions will not lead to a good outcome, I will let her own Chantry deal with her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7 - Page 14 Empty Re: June in Autumn, Sinister Plans and Chicago IC Thread 7

Post by Adley Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:03 pm

"Perhaps it is finally growing up...Well in ether case that is not your problem Mr Roth Hicks but yes certainly if Mr Karyak can not figure out what is wrong, then I will ask Master Telar."

"Well, I do have a concern that something is troubling one of our best healers, and my cabalmate's mentor and concerns Mrs Florentine. Things are very complicated as they stand, I hope that it is a 'good' curiosity, is all."

"Yes..." The old mage said and for a moment there was a unreadable look in his pale eyes. "It is quite...strange.

Perhaps strange was not the best term to use, but he couldn't afford to let himself speculate with so little time at his disposal.

You got to Kyle's cell and Antonio smiles to you when he sees you. "I am glad you have returned safely Adley." He said then assuming you wanted to speak with your new brother he opened his note book and made the necessary inscriptions to open the wards and let you in.

He found himself smiling back a little. "Thank you, so am I."

"Adley...you are alive." He said with a smile. "Is everyone alright? Was it correct what I translated those two Nephandi on the phone talking about? And if so did you manage to stop it?"

He walked inside, nodding at Kyle. "Yes, thanks in part to your effort. I can't stay long unfortunately but I came to let you know we are well and that you told us prevented a great tragedy. It was not easy but it was managed. Thank you," he said sincerely.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:12 pm

"Well, I do have a concern that something is troubling one of our best healers, and my cabalmate's mentor and concerns Mrs Florentine. Things are very complicated as they stand, I hope that it is a 'good' curiosity, is all."

"Thank you for your concern, and yes it is a good curiosity, however as nothing is wrong it is just...unexpected and puzzling and I find that in our current situation I do not like unexpected things I want to find out why my Avatar's companion is acting as she is, but it is not something worthy of great concerns, Avatars do as they please there is little we can do to stop them."
The old mage said with a bit of a wry smile.

He walked inside, nodding at Kyle. "Yes, thanks in part to your effort. I can't stay long unfortunately but I came to let you know we are well and that you told us prevented a great tragedy. It was not easy but it was managed. Thank you," he said sincerely.

Kyle gave you a smile.
"Thank you for letting me know you are back safe, I have been worried."
The boy said then he sigh.
"I might be a monster...but I do not want that many people to die, if they had blown things up as they spoke about I mean...that would have been horrible and I do not want you or the big honcho to die, you have been kind to me."
The boy said then he nodded.
"That is ok, you do not need to stay, I am just glad I was told that things went well."
He said then he smiles.
"I have a book to read and Mr Riez have said there is a mage boy my own age who have asked to come and talk with me...and I am looking forward to that, I have never met another mage who is my own age before."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "She will have to play the hand she's been dealt... No word on her Mentor, then?"
He shook his head, "Ah, no help in me worrying about him, what with the other abductees... If there's nothing more urgent for the moment, I should like to head down to Miss Alexander and Master Nassa - they are down at the Node still, are they not? And, hm, I expect Miss Adelbloom will have a few words to mince with me, I expect..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:24 pm

"Thank you for your concern...Avatars do as they please there is little we can do to stop them."

He nodded at that. He wondered about his connection to Mrs Florentine as well, with everything that had been going on who knew what it could mean.

"Thank you for letting me know you are back safe, I have been worried...That is ok, you do not need to stay, I am just glad I was told that things went well." He said then he smiles.

"Head honcho," he smiled a little at that. "I'm glad to impart some good news for a change," he admitted.

"I have a book to read and Mr Riez have said there is a mage boy my own age who have asked to come and talk with me...and I am looking forward to that, I have never met another mage who is my own age before."

"Yes. He is a good boy," Adley said. He had nothing but good words about Andrew. He hoped that things did not turn out poorly for either of them. "Very well, I shall try to see you as I can. However, there is more to do, as always," he sighed.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:44 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "She will have to play the hand she's been dealt... No word on her Mentor, then?"

"No not yet, we will have to see what Miss Birmar have to say when she wakes up and also see what Master Sharaya can get out of her phone, we just have nothing to go on to find him at the moment."

He shook his head, "Ah, no help in me worrying about him, what with the other abductees...

"There to there is little new information, I will read the documents you have brought me and see if those will give us a place to start, if not we just have to hope Mr Bergen start talking, that or that we manage to get a Nephandi prisoner who we are able to squeeze information out of."

If there's nothing more urgent for the moment, I should like to head down to Miss Alexander and Master Nassa - they are down at the Node still, are they not?

"Yes they are still at the Node, until I am sure the Chantry is secure that is the safest place for them, it is not a long time solution off course but for now it will have to do, and no by all means there is nothing further at the moment Mr Wainwright."
The old Hermetic said.

And, hm, I expect Miss Adelbloom will have a few words to mince with me, I expect..."

"I fear the good Miss Adlebloom might be far less forgiving than me when she hear how her friend have put himself in harm's way Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said with a smirk as he stood to show you out of his office.
"Be well for now, I hope to have some more information to go on soon, and I am also going to make a last attempt at getting something out of Diego before I ship him to Horizon, let him be their headache instead of ours."

Adley:

"Head honcho," he smiled a little at that. "I'm glad to impart some good news for a change," he admitted.

"That is what he is are it not, a head honcho?"
Kyle said and grinned.
"Yes...good news have been in short supply."
The young mage muttered.

"Yes. He is a good boy," Adley said. He had nothing but good words about Andrew. He hoped that things did not turn out poorly for either of them. "Very well, I shall try to see you as I can. However, there is more to do, as always," he sighed.

"Well I am looking forward to speaking to someone my own age, I do not often get the chance to other than Daniella..."
Kyle said and smiles a little as he mentioned the Risen girl.
"Well I guess that is the only benefit of being stuck in a cell, I seam to be the only one around here that is not overworked."
The boy joke then he turned serious and looked down.
"It is due to Larson is it not, that things are so hectic...do you think you guys will be able to take her down so she can not harm my family again?"
The young Fallen said sounding worried.
"I fear she will try to take out my father again, and my mother have no magick at all, she is defenseless against her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Colin nodded, "Far less forgiving indeed... I don't suppose there's a nearby florist with a delivery service? Ah, you be well, too, Sir. Oh, Lady Arden had an idea, by the way. The rote I worked out - the draining spell. We might be able to use that to tap out tainted Node for cleansing; dispose of the tainted Quintessence so the cleaners can work a little easier. With a little further research, I might be able to use it to fuel a useful effect, even... If you like, I could probably try to detail it for dissemination in the Chantry, too, after things have settled. It strikes me as a very practical trick for any practitioner needing to power an effect for an extended period of time, or if needing to use otherwise unsavory tass..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Colin nodded, "Far less forgiving indeed... I don't suppose there's a nearby florist with a delivery service?

"There is actually, you will be amazed at how often such a service have been useful when navigating the politics between Chantries."
The old mage said and grinned.
"Marcy's Flowers, the good lady is in the phone book."

Ah, you be well, too, Sir. Oh, Lady Arden had an idea, by the way. The rote I worked out - the draining spell. We might be able to use that to tap out tainted Node for cleansing; dispose of the tainted Quintessence so the cleaners can work a little easier.

"Hum...that might actually be an excellent idea Mr Wainwright. Father Shelly and his cleansers should be here any moment, their plane landed half an hour ago Miss Gottschalk have gone to meet them, would you mind talking with the man and see if he can make something of your rote, we could really use getting the villa node back up and running about now."
The old mage commented.

With a little further research, I might be able to use it to fuel a useful effect, even... If you like, I could probably try to detail it for dissemination in the Chantry, too, after things have settled. It strikes me as a very practical trick for any practitioner needing to power an effect for an extended period of time, or if needing to use otherwise unsavory tass..."

"Yes that will be good, do that thank you Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"Let us see what useful things your new little trick can do."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Colin nodded, "Marcy's... Got it. And yes, I shall see what I can have ready for Father Shelly and company."
He gave a quick salute, and started jotting down notes on the rote in his notepad, slowly making his way to the Node, only pausing in the common room to find Marcy's Flowers in the yellow pages to order a suitable bouquet of flowers to say "I did something stupid, but it turned out alright; please don't be angry."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:00 pm

"That is what he is are it not, a head honcho?" Kyle said and grinned.

"Yes, he is one of the Deacons."

"It is due to Larson is it not, that things are so hectic...do you think you guys will be able to take her down so she can not harm my family again?" The young Fallen said sounding worried. "I fear she will try to take out my father again, and my mother have no magick at all, she is defenseless against her.

"We're definitely trying to stop her plans, Kyle. Which is why I need to go now, to help do just that." He sounded a bit apologetic but he really did need to go, he was sitting on information that he needed to get to his pater while it was both fresh and timely.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:22 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Marcy's... Got it. And yes, I shall see what I can have ready for Father Shelly and company."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright I appreciate it."

He gave a quick salute, and started jotting down notes on the rote in his notepad, slowly making his way to the Node, only pausing in the common room to find Marcy's Flowers in the yellow pages to order a suitable bouquet of flowers to say "I did something stupid, but it turned out alright; please don't be angry."

A pleasant sounding woman took your order, perhaps Marcy or one of her employees.
"Ah yes Sir, we have gotten some very nice blue tulips today, if that is not to your taste then roses are always popular, I recommend them, what should the card say and where do you want the flowers delivered? Ah and yes how many flowers would you like?"

Adley:

"Yes, he is one of the Deacons."

"Deacon that is one of the leaders of the Covenant...no Chantry? That is what it is called right? Shit I never can get used to that name I think since it is what the vampires my dad hate so call their places as well, I have overheard him talking about it."
Kyle said and frowned.

"We're definitely trying to stop her plans, Kyle. Which is why I need to go now, to help do just that." He sounded a bit apologetic but he really did need to go, he was sitting on information that he needed to get to his pater while it was both fresh and timely.

"Then do not let me keep you."
The boy said and smiles.
"I have books and like I said I will be getting company so do not worry about me, and besides the most important things right now is to take Larson down to keep her from hurting people..."
Kyle said and picked up his book again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:30 pm

He frowned a little. It seemed his father knew a lot about hating vampires. "Yes, we call this place a chantry," he reminded him.

Then do not let me keep you." The boy said and smiles. "I have books and like I said I will be getting company so do not worry about me, and besides the most important things right now is to take Larson down to keep her from hurting people..."

"Excuse me," he said, heading out and then nodding to Antonio as he waited for him to seal up the door again. "Thank you," he told him. "I will see you later," he said, waiting to see if the man had anything he needed before going upstairs toward the security office.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:47 pm

He frowned a little. It seemed his father knew a lot about hating vampires. "Yes, we call this place a chantry," he reminded him.

"Well I guess I will get used to the word eventually."
Kyle said and nodded.
"I do not think my dad will like anything that reminds him of those vampires though...I mean he really hate them, but then one of them turned one of his apprentices into a creature like himself...so I understand that he is pissed at them, I am to...she was family and now she is dead."
The boy said sadly and looked away, anger in his eyes.

"Excuse me," he said, heading out and then nodding to Antonio as he waited for him to seal up the door again. "Thank you," he told him. "I will see you later," he said, waiting to see if the man had anything he needed before going upstairs toward the security office.

"See you later, say hello to the head honcho for me."
Kyle said and waved with his book before he opened it again and settled down to read.

Antonio give you a smile as he carefully wrote the sentences to bring the Ward back up, elegantly and precisely working his magick with written words and symbols.
"Be well Adley."
The scribe said as you left, he did not seam to have anything particularly to add.

You get to the security office and your mentor let you in, indicating the regular, worn visitor's chair for you.
"I take it you got Master Nassa sent up to tend to our prisoner and got informed Kyle that we both still live?"
He said as he poured you a cup of coffee before he settled back down into his chair, the man still looked ready to drop and he was trying to hide how exhausted he was, without fully succeeding.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:09 pm

"I do not think my dad will like anything that reminds him of those vampires though...I mean he really hate them, but then one of them turned one of his apprentices into a creature like himself...so I understand that he is pissed at them, I am to...she was family and now she is dead."

His frown deepened. "That is a great loss indeed," he said, shaking his head. Pissed would be putting it mildly.

"See you later, say hello to the head honcho for me." Kyle said and waved with his book before he opened it again and settled down to read.

"I shall."

Antonio give you a smile as he carefully wrote the sentences to bring the Ward back up, elegantly and precisely working his magick with written words and symbols. "Be well Adley."

"Thank you, you as well."

You get to the security office and your mentor let you in, indicating the regular, worn visitor's chair for you. "I take it you got Master Nassa sent up to tend to our prisoner and got informed Kyle that we both still live?"

"Yes. He was quite relieved. I saw him after I got Master Nassa. I would like to go over what I got at the port, before it begins to fade, if it is safe to do so here. I suppose I will have this conversation again with the others present but giving you a head start might be beneficial. You look exhausted though I must say, I hope you can wedge some rest in for yourself soon." He scratched at his beard and then tried to order the information into chunks: Chicago, the labyrinth, extraneous.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:32 pm

His frown deepened. "That is a great loss indeed," he said, shaking his head. Pissed would be putting it mildly.

Kyle nodded he sigh.
"I was only seven years old when it happened so I do not remember her that well, but she was kind, she did not deserve to be turned into a vampire against her will...she came to my dad and asked him to end her...he do not think I know that but he forget that even if you send seven year olds to another room they still have ears. My dad hated vampires after that."
The young mage explained.
"And while I have never met one I do not think I would like them either, not after what they did to Florence."

"I shall."

Kyle smiles.
"Thank you."
He said before he dived back down into his book.

"Thank you, you as well."

Antonio nodded and gave you a friendly smile before you left.

"Yes. He was quite relieved. I saw him after I got Master Nassa.

"Thank you mea filius for running those two errands for me."
Jeffry said before he poured some coffee for himself as well.

I would like to go over what I got at the port, before it begins to fade, if it is safe to do so here. I suppose I will have this conversation again with the others present but giving you a head start might be beneficial.

"Ah excellent, and yes my office should be safe enough."
The old Hermetic said as he fished out his worn leather notebook and flipped open a blank page so he could note down anything of particular importance.

You look exhausted though I must say, I hope you can wedge some rest in for yourself soon.

"I hope so as well, but the way things keep happening...I will rest when this whole situation is resolved for now I have to much to do and this particular exhaustion will fade...I drained all the Quintessence I had in my system, in my Avatar and what I dared to take from my life patterns, when I dealt with the Ball of Abysmal Flame, I need to get down into the Node to meditate, hopefully I will have a chance to do so soon."
The old mage said and sigh, it really had been one thing after the other lately.

He scratched at his beard and then tried to order the information into chunks: Chicago, the labyrinth, extraneous.

Your mentor sat waiting while you ordered the information, he did not rush you nor speak himself before you where ready, he just let you organize it and recall it at your own phase.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Colin smiled wryly at the phone, "What sort of arrangement would you recommend to accompany a card saying 'I did something stupid, but I had a good reason and I came back untouched' to one's significant other? If you can deliver to C. Wainwright at Steelhaven Hall in, oh, thirty minutes? Say an arrangement of twenty... no, twenty-five flowers?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:54 pm

"Well if it is for a woman Sir then roses always do the trick, I would go with yellow or orange roses, red roses is more what you would give someone on a date, pink roses often get to generic, but yellow roses is a little bit different and fit for an apology."
The woman at the floral shop said.
"For a man I recommend sunflowers for an apology."
The woman said then you hear her writing something down, probably your order and your address.
"Thirty minutes, yes I will have your flowers delivered then very good, will there be anything else then Sir?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:51 pm

"I was only seven years old when it happened so I do not remember her that well, but she was kind, she did not deserve to be turned into a vampire against her will...she came to my dad and asked him to end her...he do not think I know that but he forget that even if you send seven year olds to another room they still have ears. My dad hated vampires after that." The young mage explained. "And while I have never met one I do not think I would like them either, not after what they did to Florence."

"Vampires can certainly be incredibly dangerous to us. That is a harsh way to learn that lesson."

"Thank you mea filius for running those two errands for me." Jeffry said before he poured some coffee for himself as well.

He looked at the coffee mug and then sighed. At this rate, he felt it was what was running through is veins. "It is no bother."

"I hope so as well, but the way things keep happening...I will rest when this whole situation is resolved for now I have to much to do and this particular exhaustion will fade...I drained all the Quintessence I had in my system, in my Avatar and what I dared to take from my life patterns, when I dealt with the Ball of Abysmal Flame, I need to get down into the Node to meditate, hopefully I will have a chance to do so soon."

"Very well." He didn't sound pleased though, his expression still held concern.

"Assuming we can take what June told me at face-value, and to an extent it can be balanced against the fact it would benefit her that they were taken down, then she did give me some valuable information regarding the labyrinth and some bits about Chicago. With regards to the labyrinth, she said there were two ways she knew of to get in and out. One is the abandoned car repair shop that we know about, Brown's Repairs on the border of Worcester. The entry is through the mirror in the breakroom. It is opened by speaking a phrase in Dragon Tongue, which I captured on my phone recorder. The other is in an empty cellar room of the James Street Wallmart, where one of their three nodes are. She did not know where the other nodes were located, apparently only that woman does. This is protected by an Umbrood which can be called, again the phrase allows passage.

The labyrinth itself is highly protected and as expected a maze built with dead ends protected externally by a Ward on par with the Aegis that will cause severe pain to those that cross it who are not Fallen. There are five umbrood guardians, two on the gates and three jagglings bound to the walls. Two of them are expressions of pain but the other one is different. It calls itself Glava, she is an air elemental and she resists them and will not take a Nephandi name. Perhaps we can free her, see if she will help us. There are more ambient umbroods of course." He paused, looking at the cup of coffee cooling on the desk and then continued, "The caul is at the centre of the structure, the most protected part and that is where the ritual will be at 9pm Sunday, starting with the sacrifice of someone skilled with Time to 'complete' the weakened caul. I have a bad feeling that is where the other Master of the Art is that we could not find. That woman also wanted Hannah and a widderslainte for the ritual. She said that the point of it was to force the Aswadim to act on that woman and the Lord of the Labyrinth's behalf." He frowned. "The caul is guarded by two adepts at all times. There is a tass storage nearby there, to the left, marked by a screaming mouth in the wall. She gave me a general path to the caul...I will try to draw it out, and we can have Hannah check it over." He pulled the notebook out and began to write down a general map based on what June had described.

"Regarding Chicago, she knew the general plan for what happened and Abigail's last name is Gedria and that she has the offspring of a mage hidden there, which we found out. She also said there was a plan for the Sears tower and the node there, having to do with vampires. But she did not know more about it than that other than to say that the Traditionalists were giving them a hard time, so Chicago could not send more until that plan allowed them leeway. They did send one, a Hagalaz barrabus, Solveig Brønnerud," he said, doing his best to replicate what he had heard June say, "but would be able to set rather nasty traps given half a chance. One has to wonder if it was her that put those killer rotes on Bergen's windows, but why, I'm not sure." He paused, trying to go over everything. "I think that is everything...no, there was something about werespiders. Yes, werespiders...somehow being used. And other than all that, Hannah fells like she must go on this venture to stop her mother. Of course, I don't want her to knowing how much her mother wants her there but it's a discussion that should be had."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:55 pm

Colin nodded to himself, "The yellow roses, then. Ah, yes, a nice ribbon, of course - I think a nice neon green should be quite appropriate. I will be waiting at the door. Thank you."

Hanging up, he sighed and looked at his watch, then made for the Node at best speed, trying to make sure he would get back to the door on time.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:20 am

Friday:

Hey Lily. How are you? Tane smiled to the girl and waved back. He moved forward and received her. Big day, huh?

Saturday:
I'll see you both again, then. We'll see how it works. I don't spect trouble, but... we better get our homework done. He said with a tired look. Ok, could you wait outside for a bit. I'll give this home's spirit a little shakedown.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 am

Adley:

"Vampires can certainly be incredibly dangerous to us. That is a harsh way to learn that lesson."

Kyle nodded he looked down.
"I would for sure not like to be one, my dad say they are similar but not quite like Danielle, and I mean I really like Danielle, really like her."
The boy said and blushed a little.
"But I would not like to be like her, and vampires are even worse since they have to drink blood and shit."

He looked at the coffee mug and then sighed. At this rate, he felt it was what was running through is veins. "It is no bother."

Jeffry looked like he knew the feeling that there where more coffee than blood in one's veins all to well without you having to say a thing he just gave a little smile at your sigh.

"Very well." He didn't sound pleased though, his expression still held concern.

"I will be better as soon as I meditate at the Node mea filius, I just want to get a few things taken care of first...and with the Mercere down there, I do not want to remind them of what they have lost if I can find a way around it."
The old mage said softly, the act of meditating at a Node of letting one's Avatar soak in Quintessence was pleasurable and relaxing for a mage seeing a willworker do what they no longer could might bring sadness to the two messengers and Jeffry did not want to cause them more pain if he could avoid it.

"Assuming we can take what June told me at face-value, and to an extent it can be balanced against the fact it would benefit her that they were taken down, then she did give me some valuable information regarding the labyrinth and some bits about Chicago.

"We can off course not trust her, Miss Summers is what she is, but like you said it is particular Labyrinth that now will want it in for her, so there is a pretty good chance that the information she gave is right."
Jeffry said.
"Telling us all she can to take down her former Labyrinth would be about the only way for her to save her own skin right now."

With regards to the labyrinth, she said there were two ways she knew of to get in and out. One is the abandoned car repair shop that we know about, Brown's Repairs on the border of Worcester. The entry is through the mirror in the breakroom. It is opened by speaking a phrase in Dragon Tongue, which I captured on my phone recorder. The other is in an empty cellar room of the James Street Wallmart, where one of their three nodes are. She did not know where the other nodes were located, apparently only that woman does. This is protected by an Umbrood which can be called, again the phrase allows passage.

"On your phone you say mea filius...well it that works I might have to revise...some...of my dislike for the infernal little devices."
Jeffry grumbled then he added.
"Another entrance to the Labyrinth, now that can be useful and taking out one of their Nodes would weaken them. It also makes sense to compartmentalize where all the Nodes to a Umbral location is, if all of them get's taken down poof go your realm, I doubt most regular members of Lux Itineris know the location of all their own Nodes either."

The labyrinth itself is highly protected and as expected a maze built with dead ends protected externally by a Ward on par with the Aegis that will cause severe pain to those that cross it who are not Fallen.

"Hum...a ward was expected, however if this is right then it sounds like it have to be taken down or countered for a strike team to be effective inside of the Labyrinth itself."

There are five umbrood guardians, two on the gates and three jagglings bound to the walls. Two of them are expressions of pain but the other one is different. It calls itself Glava, she is an air elemental and she resists them and will not take a Nephandi name. Perhaps we can free her, see if she will help us. There are more ambient umbroods of course." He paused, looking at the cup of coffee cooling on the desk and then continued,

"Well the Nephandi do like to corrupt and twist all that is good, it would probably delight them to bind a non corrupted Umbrood and then slowly wear it down to nothing."
The old Hermetic muttered angrily.
"Yes let us hope we can free this Umbrood if Miss Summers information is correct, the other two through will have to be...dealt with."
The war mage said darkly.

"The caul is at the centre of the structure, the most protected part and that is where the ritual will be at 9pm Sunday, starting with the sacrifice of someone skilled with Time to 'complete' the weakened caul. I have a bad feeling that is where the other Master of the Art is that we could not find.

"Yes I have the same bad feeling mea filius, let us hope we get there in time to save him and stop this thing. Knowing a general time table though is helpful, it makes it easier to plan, that is if we can trust the information given."

That woman also wanted Hannah and a widderslainte for the ritual. She said that the point of it was to force the Aswadim to act on that woman and the Lord of the Labyrinth's behalf." He frowned.

Jeffry frowned.
"There are rumors that the Aswadim never acts and in fact no one have ever seen one of them take action in the war itself, unlike our own Oracles, they walk among their underlings, but no one have ever seen such a mage on the battlefield, which is lucky for us for the power of an Oracle, well one could only speculate...but they would be like Gods."
The old Hermetic said and sigh.
"It do surprise me that the woman do not have a widderslainte though, you would think a Labyrinth would be full of them...well let us make sure she do not get her hands on Miss Alexander or Kyle."

He frowned. "The caul is guarded by two adepts at all times. There is a tass storage nearby there, to the left, marked by a screaming mouth in the wall.

"Well you have to hand it to the Fallen and their sense of style in their interior decorating."
Your mentor said sarcastically.
"Hum...a tass storage nearby...if we could blow that up it might take out the Caul as well or at least the physical parts of it...if it was made of an Awakened child there will be a spiritual component as well, that one will need to use more drastic means to take care of."
Jeffry said and frowned before he sipped his coffee.

She gave me a general path to the caul...I will try to draw it out, and we can have Hannah check it over." He pulled the notebook out and began to write down a general map based on what June had described.

Jeffry nodded and sat silent sipping his coffee while you drew up the map, once you where done he looked at it and nodded.
"One of us should ask Miss Larson if it is correct as soon as possible and also double check as many of the details that Miss Summers gave as possible."

"Regarding Chicago, she knew the general plan for what happened and Abigail's last name is Gedria and that she has the offspring of a mage hidden there, which we found out. She also said there was a plan for the Sears tower and the node there, having to do with vampires. But she did not know more about it than that other than to say that the Traditionalists were giving them a hard time, so Chicago could not send more until that plan allowed them leeway.

"Bloody vampires why the hell are they involved."
Your mentor said and gave a long string of creative curses in Latin, his language of choice when he wanted to be tastefully profane.
"I am almost tempted to have a talk with Mr Lenoe, she if he know anything about his fellows in Chicago but then, it is not that common for magi to know allot about the Chantries and Tradition members in other cities unless they have some ties there, so I guess it is doubtful he knows but, but every little bit of information helps at this point."
The old mage muttered then he grinned.
"Ah yes I bed the Nephandi of Chicago is having some trouble, the Tribunal is dominated by two massive Chantries, Morningstar and Lavender, they are in one another's throats but when an outside force threaten them and they unite they can be a force to be reckoned with."

They did send one, a Hagalaz barrabus, Solveig Brønnerud," he said, doing his best to replicate what he had heard June say, "but would be able to set rather nasty traps given half a chance. One has to wonder if it was her that put those killer rotes on Bergen's windows, but why, I'm not sure." He paused, trying to go over everything.

"Damn it...well that Hagalaz will have to be taken out, it will have to be made a priority, and yes I will mention her and see what reaction I get when I interrogate Mr Bergen."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"Hopefully he will have some more information to give us."

"I think that is everything...no, there was something about werespiders. Yes, werespiders...somehow being used.

"Werewpiders...well then I guess there is wereeverything, not that I should be surprised, the librarian at Westchapel is a werefox...ah what word did they use...kitsune I think the name was, apparently according to our allies over there one of the few other Awakened able to use regular hedge magic...most interesting...well in either case I guess we should ask Mr Karyak about the werespiders, he seam to be somewhat knowledgeable about shapechangers and perhaps that friend of his...Coawa know something as well."

And other than all that, Hannah fells like she must go on this venture to stop her mother. Of course, I don't want her to knowing how much her mother wants her there but it's a discussion that should be had."

"Having Miss Larson's knowledge of the Labyrinth would be invaluable to the mission but I am not sure I would want her to go and...I am not so sure I would want to tell her why. I do not think her mother want her physically...I think her mother want her Avatar. I have been thinking about why Larson want her daughter so badly for this ritual, but think about it, if it is correct that Hannah and this Caul are twin souls, and Cita did confirm that her Avatar indeed was twinned, then they are a part of one another, they are conjoined twins, as long as Hannah is not Fallen, there will always be a part of that Caul which is good and pure, and that have to interfere with it's potency, so I suspect Larson want to either sacrifice her daughter and make her a part of the Caul or at least find some way to force her to become corrupted...or at worst take her Avatar and use it...I would not put it past the Lasron woman to treat her own child in such a manner...so no I do not want Hannah anywhere near her mother...but then she would be most useful."
The old mage nodded he did not look pleased.

Colin:

Colin nodded to himself, "The yellow roses, then. Ah, yes, a nice ribbon, of course - I think a nice neon green should be quite appropriate. I will be waiting at the door. Thank you."

"Yellow roses...neon green ribbon...very well Sir I will make up the bouquet right now and have it delivered. Have a nice day."
The florist said before you hung up on the call.

Hanging up, he sighed and looked at his watch, then made for the Node at best speed, trying to make sure he would get back to the door on time.

You get down to the Node, you see Master Nassa standing guard outside the old mage gave you a nod.
"Mr Wainwright."
He said politely.

Tane:

Friday:

Hey Lily. How are you? Tane smiled to the girl and waved back. He moved forward and received her. Big day, huh?

Lily gave you a smile and nodded.
"Well it is always nice to meet someone who do not think I am insane so big day indeed."
The young woman said.
"I told my mother I was going over to a friend's house to study so I should have plenty of time."

Saturday:

I'll see you both again, then. We'll see how it works. I don't spect trouble, but... we better get our homework done. He said with a tired look. Ok, could you wait outside for a bit. I'll give this home's spirit a little shakedown.

"Let us home no trouble will come, but if it do then we will deal with it."
Coawa said and nodded. Alessa shrugs.
"Let trouble come, I could eat."
She commented and Coawa gave her a strange look at that and muttered something under his breath about Ananasi being creepy.

The two shapechangers looked at one another then they nodded.
"Very well."
Coawa said.
"Come on Alessa I will show you a good place to fish."
He said and the werespider looked down as her expensive business suit and high heels.
"Do I look like a fisherman flipper?"
She asked and Coawa growled at the nickname she had given him as both of them went outside.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:28 am

"I would for sure not like to be one, my dad say they are similar but not quite like Danielle, and I mean I really like Danielle, really like her." The boy said and blushed a little. "But I would not like to be like her, and vampires are even worse since they have to drink blood and shit."

He blinked a little at the boy's seeming crush on an undead. Well, he supposed that she was a relatively nice...girl, and he'd not seen that many of his own age. "It's worse than that, to be made a vampire for a mage. And not just for the blood drinking part, it harms what makes us able to do our magick. I will explain when there is more time, but for now, suffice to say do not let one turn you. I'm sure this is nothing your father has not told you."

"Telling us all she can to take down her former Labyrinth would be about the only way for her to save her own skin right now."

"That seems to be the case. The...task they wanted her to accomplish which we thankfully averted...she was terrified of being tortured again. They said they would find her in her next incarnation." He frowned.

On your phone you say mea filius...well it that works I might have to revise...some...of my dislike for the infernal little devices."
Jeffry grumbled then he added

"I don't know that it would trick an umbrood, but it is more accurate than me trying to translate it and not understand the language...or want to. It sounds horrid, like it's destruction and death. But yes, I'm not sure, but I was wondering about how to get around that, if the recording does not work. It would have to be someone who can speak it, though which posits an obvious problem, as the people that do, well, we hardly want them anywhere near. Also, assuming its necessary, that is also the same phrase to get out."

"Hum...a ward was expected, however if this is right then it sounds like it have to be taken down or countered for a strike team to be effective inside of the Labyrinth itself."

"Yes, something to consider, getting through that ward...as well as finishing fixing ours." He sighed.

"Well the Nephandi do like to corrupt and twist all that is good, it would probably delight them to bind a non corrupted Umbrood and then slowly wear it down to nothing." The old Hermetic muttered angrily. "Yes let us hope we can free this Umbrood if Miss Summers information is correct, the other two through will have to be...dealt with." The war mage said darkly.

"June did say that the pain jagglings were especially nasty. All three of them can be found anywhere within the walls of the labyrinth."

"Yes I have the same bad feeling mea filius, let us hope we get there in time to save him and stop this thing. Knowing a general time table though is helpful, it makes it easier to plan, that is if we can trust the information given."

"If I recall, they were planning on using some specific alignment. Perhaps someone could have a look at that, to confirm the time and alignments. It might make sense to start at 9, if they are going to finish by midnight, say." He shrugged. "Divination was never something I was very good at...best leave that to House Fortunae and others practicing the arts fati. But I did learn quite a bit when it came to rituals and in the longer ones, auspicious timing can be important."

"There are rumors that the Aswadim never acts and in fact no one have ever seen one of them take action in the war itself, unlike our own Oracles, they walk among their underlings, but no one have ever seen such a mage on the battlefield, which is lucky for us for the power of an Oracle, well one could only speculate...but they would be like Gods." The old Hermetic said and sigh. "It do surprise me that the woman do not have a widderslainte though, you would think a Labyrinth would be full of them...well let us make sure she do not get her hands on Miss Alexander or Kyle."

"I'm glad that she doesn't. Hell, even June didn't want her to succeed. I suppose that says something about her plan. But I'm pretty sure that's what June told me. It does mean though that this Lord of the Labyrinth is a separate person, which I suppose we knew but didn't sink in for me yet. Ah, right. She said that they recently got reinforcements, so they stand at thirty five."

"Hum...a tass storage nearby...if we could blow that up it might take out the Caul as well or at least the physical parts of it...if it was made of an Awakened child there will be a spiritual component as well, that one will need to use more drastic means to take care of." Jeffry said and frowned before he sipped his coffee.

He drank some of the coffee too and frowned. "Hannah said that her brother was given a name, so that much we know. But he was also named in the Dragon Tongue she said. That...language, as much of what the Nephandi do, seems...wrong, like it's the opposite of a language to me, I don't know how to explain it. Every time I hear it..." He shook his head. "But if there is a spiritual component, the name might help in some way. I wonder though if destroying that part of his name alone would bring the opposite reaction, leaving only his Nephandic component remaining, which might have he opposite effect than what we want." Some of his thoughts flickered to the surface for a moment, but he was mostly speaking out loud as they caught for a moment.

Jeffry nodded and sat silent sipping his coffee while you drew up the map, once you where done he looked at it and nodded.
"One of us should ask Miss Larson if it is correct as soon as possible and also double check as many of the details that Miss Summers gave as possible."

"I can do so, assuming I see her first."

"Bloody vampires why the hell are they involved." Your mentor said and gave a long string of creative curses in Latin, his language of choice when he wanted to be tastefully profane. "I am almost tempted to have a talk with Mr Lenoe...

"I don't know," he began as his stream of invectives waned. "But Mr Lenoe is terrified of the Tremere. And...well, Kyle's father...he has a history with them. I don't really know how his group...I'm not sure what his group even is, you said you had some suspicions. Anyway, he had an apprentice, when Kyle was seven. She was turned into a vampire, and his father has hated vampires ever since. I explained that Kyle should stay away from them, of course, and never let one turn him into one because it would affect his...he calls it his magickal organ. Which I suppose is one way to look at avatars."

"Having Miss Larson's knowledge of the Labyrinth would be invaluable to the mission but I am not sure I would want her to go and...I am not so sure I would want to tell her why. I do not think her mother want her physically...I think her mother want her Avatar...

"That does unfortunately make sense. It is also why she is, as she put it, a fail safe. Though one I loathe to use...still, why would you not tell her these thoughts? I can't see a more compelling reason not to put herself near the place."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:10 am

Colin gave Amadeus a quick half-bow, "Master Nassa, how is Beatrice?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:47 am

Adley:

"It's worse than that, to be made a vampire for a mage. And not just for the blood drinking part, it harms what makes us able to do our magick. I will explain when there is more time, but for now, suffice to say do not let one turn you. I'm sure this is nothing your father has not told you."

Kyle nodded there was fear in his eyes for a moment.
"That is why mages like you and me, when they are found within my father's Order are discreetly given to the Traditions, mages like my father loose their magick as well...but he say then it is just a personal loss and not...a loss for the cycle as a whole."
The boy said and nodded.
"I would not let one turn me...never I would fight and die to prevent it."
He said harshly.

"That seems to be the case. The...task they wanted her to accomplish which we thankfully averted...she was terrified of being tortured again. They said they would find her in her next incarnation." He frowned.

"They probably will find her next incarnation if the Traditions do not find her first."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"Well in either case, harsh as it might be to say so, Miss Summer's fear do give some credence to her words."

"I don't know that it would trick an umbrood, but it is more accurate than me trying to translate it and not understand the language...or want to. It sounds horrid, like it's destruction and death. But yes, I'm not sure, but I was wondering about how to get around that, if the recording does not work. It would have to be someone who can speak it, though which posits an obvious problem, as the people that do, well, we hardly want them anywhere near. Also, assuming its necessary, that is also the same phrase to get out."

"No mea filius the Dragon's Tongue is one language I would not be pleased to hear you have learned."
The old mage said with a wry grin then he turned serious again.
"If there is no other way, we will have to either bring Kyle or ask the man you got the papers that saves Miss Alexander for his help, though I would hate to inconvenience the man further, I would rather have a fully initiated member of the Order by my side when entering the Labyrinth than a scared child that have never seen combat. Let us just hope your recording works."

"Yes, something to consider, getting through that ward...as well as finishing fixing ours." He sighed.

"When it comes to undoing magick I have some skill, if I may presume to say so myself, but I would have to look at the ward to know if I could get it down...and yes we do need to strengthen our own wards."
The old mage said.
"It seams there are no end to the things we must get to.

"June did say that the pain jagglings were especially nasty. All three of them can be found anywhere within the walls of the labyrinth."

"I will want preferably two Masters of Spirit on the strike team, two in case one of us are killed or incapacitated, to deal with attacking Spirits...and eventually the Caul."
The old War Mage said and mage a node of that in his leather bound book.

"If I recall, they were planning on using some specific alignment. Perhaps someone could have a look at that, to confirm the time and alignments. It might make sense to start at 9, if they are going to finish by midnight, say." He shrugged. "Divination was never something I was very good at...best leave that to House Fortunae and others practicing the arts fati. But I did learn quite a bit when it came to rituals and in the longer ones, auspicious timing can be important."

"Well having the right alignments and correspondences can certainly strengthen a working. I will ask Mr Haagen about that, our resident Solificatus do seam to have the correspondences for magickal work well at hand and he should probably be able to shed some light on the issue."
Jeffry agreed.
"If we knew the length of their ritual, attacking them when they are well on their way and tired from the working might be a wise move."
The war mage muttered more to himself than to you.

"I'm glad that she doesn't. Hell, even June didn't want her to succeed. I suppose that says something about her plan. But I'm pretty sure that's what June told me. It does mean though that this Lord of the Labyrinth is a separate person, which I suppose we knew but didn't sink in for me yet. Ah, right. She said that they recently got reinforcements, so they stand at thirty five."

"Well now that is just what we need, more bloody Nephandi."
The Hermetic grumbled.
"Yes an Aswadim would not serve as the Lord of the Labyrinth, a Gilledian or a Lord of the Labyrinth would be the equivalent rank of a Deacon Primus, that probably makes Larson a Prelatus which would equal a Deacon. An Aswadim though, well according to legend they are more than archmages...they are actual Oracles...Fallen Oracles and some of them are several thousands of years old, if the Labyrinth succeeds to get a Aswadim to fight for them, we are dead, I mean I will go down fighting, but we realistically have no chance to defeat such a monstrosity."
The old mage said in a grave tone of voice.

He drank some of the coffee too and frowned. "Hannah said that her brother was given a name, so that much we know. But he was also named in the Dragon Tongue she said. That...language, as much of what the Nephandi do, seems...wrong, like it's the opposite of a language to me, I don't know how to explain it. Every time I hear it..." He shook his head.

"Just like the Nephandi's magick, their language is the essence of destruction, in many ways instead of creating sound, it destroy silence, remember the Fallen are not creatures of creation mea filius, they lack all balance, all they do destroy, so when they speak, the possibility that their words do not ring get ripped apart and destroyed, it is a foul thing indeed."

"But if there is a spiritual component, the name might help in some way. I wonder though if destroying that part of his name alone would bring the opposite reaction, leaving only his Nephandic component remaining, which might have he opposite effect than what we want." Some of his thoughts flickered to the surface for a moment, but he was mostly speaking out loud as they caught for a moment.

"I would worry about the same thing, if we destroy the human name, of the child this monstrosity once was and should have been, do we chip away more of that fragile humanity, frankly I do not know..."
Jeffry admitted.
"But I do believe there is a danger of that happening yes."

"I can do so, assuming I see her first."

"Good, thank you mea filius."
Jeffry said and nodded.

"I don't know," he began as his stream of invectives waned. "But Mr Lenoe is terrified of the Tremere. And...well, Kyle's father...he has a history with them. I don't really know how his group...I'm not sure what his group even is, you said you had some suspicions. Anyway, he had an apprentice, when Kyle was seven. She was turned into a vampire, and his father has hated vampires ever since.

"I believe Mr Danbrock is a member of the Maison Liban, and if so he have probably hated at least the Tremere long before his apprentice got turned into a Massasa, though I sympathize with him, loosing an apprentice is not easy..."
Your mentor said and for a moment there was pain in his eyes then he forced his emotions aside and continued.
"Maison Liban are Tremere Adley, they are what is left of the once great Hermetic House. When Tremere the Founder and his apprentices failed their new lichdom potion and begun to turn their House into Massasa, a very few escaped into other Houses, mainly Tytalus, most others where turned, save one group, a small fringe collection of dissidents who had made themselves unpopular by being vocally opposed to the Schism War, this group somehow got warned that the mass turnings where going to happen and fled and they have lived in hiding ever since, they are categorized for being some of the best at counter magick there is, but they live in constant fear for those damned vampiric mockeries of the House they once was still hunt them, still want to join them into their ranks...so Mr Danbrock have every reason to dislike the Tremere."
Jeffry explained then he sigh.
"In either case having a talk with Mr Lenoe might be worth it, after all we know where he is, but I assume he will be sleeping until it gets dark so that will have to wait."

I explained that Kyle should stay away from them, of course, and never let one turn him into one because it would affect his...he calls it his magickal organ. Which I suppose is one way to look at avatars."

"Yes he and any other mage should fight to the death to avoid such a fate. Hum...magickal organ, well fair enough, though I think my Avatar might feel a tad insulted at being referred to as such."
Jeffry said with a hint of a smile.

"That does unfortunately make sense. It is also why she is, as she put it, a fail safe. Though one I loathe to use...still, why would you not tell her these thoughts? I can't see a more compelling reason not to put herself near the place."

"Because, despite everything, Miss Larson still believe that her mother loves her, even if she is willing to help take her mother down and know the woman is evil she believe that in some ways the woman care for her, I am hesitant to crush that belief unless I absolutely have to, when we take Lisa Larson down and she is no more and never will be again, I want her daughter to be able to have some fond memories of her mother, it is a kindness I am hoping I will be able to continue to offer her...however off course if it then stand between that and her safety, then I will tell her of my suspicions off course...

Colin:

Amadeus glance at the door to the Node.
"She got some rest once we got her down here Mr Wainwright but the stress of having to flee her room did not do her good in the condition she is in now."
The old mage said and he looked quite concerned.
"Luckily I do not think she have understood what that monstrosity was and that her Avatar was in danger again, I fear it would break her if she knew that."
The old mage muttered then he sigh.
"Master Telar is looking in on her now while Mr King is fetching something to eat for all of us who have gathered down here, Master Telar do want to keep her under observation and make sure she is healing as she should."
The Verbena said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:08 am

Colin nodded, "She'll be fine... she'll have to. That said, on our little jaunt to save the Umbral Port, your coven mate Thorn Northwind was injured, but he should be fine now, thanks to... hm... the marvels of modern medicine. Severe head trauma; no time to wait for your own healers. In any case, he wanted me to send his regards, and his regrets that he had not taken the time to visit Beatrice after, well... Oh, and I expect Lady Arden would wish me to send her regards, as well."
He stroked his chin, "As a side note, you Verbena certainly have a... unique taste in vehicles."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next