Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

5 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 9 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:09 pm

(OOC 1: If you are examining it with magick then Arete if with mundane means then by Perception and Alertness.)

(OOC 2: You and the other players have gotten exp at the end of each thread it is in the summary thread, if you have not used any then just go over those posts and add them together, if you have used something then just subtracts that. Well plus these two points now.)

The spirit do not seam to understand you, often spirits are not able to see the world like humans do.
"They where flowing and destructive like the autumn wind going into winder killing insects and plants."
It said fearfully.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 9 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Warpmind Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:45 pm

Colin grinned, "Of course, using edible materials is hardly a new thing - salt circles have been used for thousands of years, I believe?"
He nodded, "These packets are... horrible. And it's only my little discovery that I can fuel tass into a spell by processing it through a simple proxy - though perhaps with a miniscule loss of efficiency - instead of through my Avatar that allows me to dispose of it without contracting resonance from it... and using it for what basically amounts to a small hand grenade looks disgusting, but it gets the resonance neutralized, by all accounts. It is, at the very least, a safer means to dispose of the stuff instead of risking a dozen Masters to bleed it off slowly... even if it is rather flashy on account of needing to be poured into a fairly blatant display of power. I look forward to being rid of it."
He sighed, "Well, the calls for his life might stop... Then again, Lodin might consider Carmon's usefulness to be at its end in any case."
He grimaced, "Now there's a bright prospect, having people deliberately interfering with my previous future events... Like the grammar wasn't sufficiently broken already."
He nodded, fishing out his Matter and Prime-aspected monocles, "Just a small effect in my lenses, and I'm ready. Non videbis terram et Magia spectate."

((OOC: Simple combination of Prime and Matter effects in the lenses - not seeing stone and earth, and seeing magic. Seems to me the regular Matter Sense at the first dot should be quite adequate to filter out a category of substances from sight - so any refined metals or water pockets or the like will be odd to see in there. Wink Arete rolls 3,6,9 - 4,6,8 - 4,5,6... I think that's all I could get out of that one. Assuming Diff 5 here - Coincidental 4 + Itch 1 - Foci 1 + Fast-Casting 1...))
((OOC2: Woohoo, more XP... Dammit, if I'd held off on Time 2, I could've afforded Spirit 1 instead now. Wink ))
((OOC3: Tane might work as a Fighter, what with his sword. Devon - not seen enough to determine.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Colin grinned, "Of course, using edible materials is hardly a new thing - salt circles have been used for thousands of years, I believe?"

"Yes but then salt have particular qualities in many mythologies it is not exactly the same as using hot dog dressings Mr Wainwright."
Cara said and smiled.

He nodded, "These packets are... horrible. And it's only my little discovery that I can fuel tass into a spell by processing it through a simple proxy - though perhaps with a miniscule loss of efficiency - instead of through my Avatar that allows me to dispose of it without contracting resonance from it... and using it for what basically amounts to a small hand grenade looks disgusting, but it gets the resonance neutralized, by all accounts. It is, at the very least, a safer means to dispose of the stuff instead of risking a dozen Masters to bleed it off slowly... even if it is rather flashy on account of needing to be poured into a fairly blatant display of power. I look forward to being rid of it."

"Yes that rote of yours that I have heard so much about do sound most useful I hope to get a chance to learn it once you have it fully registered to your name Mr Wainwright."
Cara said and nodded.
"Such grenades might be a practical way to get rid of that disgusting Tass yes but surly it is somewhat dangerous?"
She asked sounding doubtful.
"Then again perhaps dangerous is just what we need right now."

He sighed, "Well, the calls for his life might stop... Then again, Lodin might consider Carmon's usefulness to be at its end in any case."

"No the calls for his life will not stop, to retract the death sentence will be the same as loosing face, Prince Lodin will never do that, even if Nicolai do not push for Carmon to die anymore the Prince will never admit being wrong or having been controlled so he will continue trying to get him executed."
Kristina said and shook her head.

He grimaced, "Now there's a bright prospect, having people deliberately interfering with my previous future events... Like the grammar wasn't sufficiently broken already."

"Well considering the death and suffering you have seen Colin having some trouble with grammar should be a small price to pay to avert some of it do you not think?"
Adjan asked.

He nodded, fishing out his Matter and Prime-aspected monocles, "Just a small effect in my lenses, and I'm ready. Non videbis terram et Magia spectate."

It is really weird to look through the lens, you do not see the ground under your feet but see the water flow and concrete deep under it, you see the car but not the ground, it is quite disorienting but yes should serve the intended purpose in the tunnel.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:10 pm

((Ok, Arete 5 4 9 and per+ale 9 1 6 4 ))

((Oh, i though you had a thing about it with all registered. BUUU))

Like monsters of entropy? Like, death?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:13 am

((OOC: I do it says how much experience point everyone get at the end of each thread however I do assume each player is able to make note of that and how much they have used themselves as it is their own characters and this is a big game I already use quite a bit of time on.))

"I do not understand your words, but they are what destroy rather than what create or preserve, where they have been what is are no more and they scare me."
The spirit said.
"They came here and the being that was here that was both flesh and like me is not here now, they hurt him."

The dark patch in the Umbra seam to be a spiritual representation of the murder or at least that is as much as you can get from it, in physical reality they are just dirt and just a sign of how uncleanly the Ratkin had been.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:47 am

They came from some other place, like me? the one hurted and the ones that hurted him? The one that is flesh and spirit, he's no more, or he still exists in other form? Tane asked sitting beside the murder scene.

Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:21 am

"Yes they came from the world more dense where the thought and ideas of those with minds and souls take on forms."
The earth spirit said as it glanced at you from where it sat on the kitchen counter.
"Everyone exist in other forms, there is no end, but he is no longer flesh...beings of destruction came and unmade that flesh he called for me but I could not stop them they where to powerful."
It lamented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:30 am

It's ok, His soul is with mother earth now, or whatever he belived in. How were the ones that came to unmade him?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:08 am

"They had two natures to, flesh and soul but not the same, and one of them where like you a human being with a spirit that are not like me inside, they hurt the one that was here and then he was no longer physical."
The Umbrood said.
"I tried to stop them but the one like you hurt me and sent me away."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Does The one hurted spirit still around? Are you hurted?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:45 pm

"I have healed...no they are not in this location anymore, they left in a metal box with wheels."
The spirit said.
"It was the color of good granite rocks."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:18 pm

"While some vampires can read minds as well, generally their abilities are static, so the ones that learn how to be telepathic can only use it to communicate unless they create a new spell as we would see it to do it differently so I think your private affairs will remind so even if you communicate telepathically with him."

"Hm...I see."

"I will be fine for a while longer." Adjan muttered then he sigh. "Eventually I have to try to bleed of some Resonance though but that is nothing to worry about right now."

"I hear that," he said, commiserating. The sense was that they -had- to be fine for a while longer, there was no choice. They had to to do this, and get it done.

"So to put it plainly we get down there and do some Prime scans?" Adjan said and stood. "We should probably get going then at least we will know if it is safe for your spirit friends Adley and then they might be able to tell us mote about the situation inside of the basement itself, we need to make sure we are not discovered pocking around though and it would be bad if they discover us messing with their wards as then we might need to do things in a bit of a hurry."

"Check for traps is a good idea the whole way down. Agreed, can't afford to linger." Well, shit. They'd just have to see how things were. Having options was not a bad thing, after all.

"Just one thing Adley, how long will it take to call the Brothers, if we are in a bit of a hurry that is..."

"There are numerous factors that can affect timing, including the permeability of the local gauntlet but I would expect maybe a minute," he said, thinking of how long it took last time, the fact that he had already done some of the work, and incorporating the new part of his idea. "When they arrive I'll need time to give initial direction, as well. But this is not the sort of thing that is easily done in combat, which is why I had thought I could call them here in the van before we went in. However, if it now seems the ward could affect them then that might not be viable anymore. "

"No the calls for his life will not stop, to retract the death sentence will be the same as loosing face, Prince Lodin will never do that, even if Nicolai do not push for Carmon to die anymore the Prince will never admit being wrong or having been controlled so he will continue trying to get him executed."

He frowned at that. He didn't see much that could be done about what Lodin might do to him afterward, assuming there was an afterward for him. Unless he wanted to go with Kristina's husband anyway. Then when Colin took out the bag of filthy tass, he made a face and scowled at it. "I can check things out spiritually and energetically, get that going now while you do get your rote up." He took a deep breath. "I think then we'll be as ready as we reasonably can be, without losing our initiative."

// ooc1: lol yes dogger has been checking out all the 'likes' left on the grass xD
--For Colin, he can be sneaky and clever. Ninja, or thief! Item users ftw
--yay 2 xp! woot!

ooc2: see briatic plane again (p1/s1): 5,8,2[/quote]

Last edited by s7trif3 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *fixes coding*)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:07 pm

"I hear that," he said, commiserating. The sense was that they -had- to be fine for a while longer, there was no choice. They had to to do this, and get it done.

Adjan was quiet for a while as he glanced at you and then did the last of his preparations, he might be thinking the same thing, Resonance...Paradox, injury it had to be endured and all of you had to be ok until this whole mess was dealt with there where no other way.

"Check for traps is a good idea the whole way down. Agreed, can't afford to linger." Well, shit. They'd just have to see how things were. Having options was not a bad thing, after all.

The Euthanatos nodded.
"Yes we need to keep our senses, mundane and magickal open and make sure we see any traps or wards before we trip them but indeed we can not linger we need to get going before anything happens or we are discovered."

"There are numerous factors that can affect timing, including the permeability of the local gauntlet but I would expect maybe a minute," he said, thinking of how long it took last time, the fact that he had already done some of the work, and incorporating the new part of his idea. "When they arrive I'll need time to give initial direction, as well. But this is not the sort of thing that is easily done in combat, which is why I had thought I could call them here in the van before we went in. However, if it now seems the ward could affect them then that might not be viable anymore. "

"Hum..a minute...well the problem is privacy the only way I can think of doing it is that we go to the storm drain and check it out and once the wards are down, if that do not alert our enemies to our presence I and the rest either go out of the tunnel or around a corner, depending on how the layout of the thing are giving you space to call the elementals while we keep guard."
Adjan muttered.
"The problem is that if our tampering with the wards alert those inside of the villa that something is up you might not have a minute or two to call the Brothers at all and then we need a new plan."
He added and sigh...everything was always complicated.

"I can check things out spiritually and energetically, get that going now while you do get your rote up." He took a deep breath. "I think then we'll be as ready as we reasonably can be, without losing our initiative."

You speak your words and command reality and it obeys and your eyes see more as if a veil in removed from them, you see swirls and a dim aura coming from the villa with the green window sills indicating there where magick around it, it felt static and highly Entropic and looked sick, looking at it was like staring into a rotting bog. You see your companions as several of them where maintaining rotes of their own, and off course there was Colin's corrupted Tass which really should not be described this close you could feel how wrong it was, it did not belong in creation and should have been left in an earlier shattered Tree of Life. Daisy to was hard to look at, it was as if she was not there when you looked at her with eyes that saw spirit and Vim.

Outside of the car you noticed what had to be a water elemental, it was just puddle on the ground that was not there in manifested reality but you felt it had consciousness and you could feel that it was very...very indignated, it might not be the right emotion as Umbrood seldom had completely human emotions, but it was not a happy puddle and the liquid slightly rose to regard you as it noticed someone looking at it then it started slinking away as if it just wanted to avoid trouble.

(OOC: Well not to mention all the rude comments that needs to be replied to in a most natural of ways. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:49 am

Could i find the wounded personas spirit some where around here?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:33 am

"No...the one who was rat and spirit and man have moved on, his spirit is at peace."
The little Umbrood said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Colin grinned, "I'd be happy to teach you at some point - and yes, igniting qlippothic tass like that is dangerous. Essentially, it's the magical equivalent of a small hand grenade - believe you me, you do not want that sort of a disgusting Prime bolt detonating in your lap."
He nodded soberly, "Well, it's hardly our place to change undead politics... Lodin is the vampires' problem, I guess."
He sighed, "Considering some of the death and suffering I've seen will happen again for the first time... well, yes, a bit of linguistic calisthenics is a small price to pay for the forewarning."
He grimaced as he looked through the monocles, "That's... as weird as always. I just hope there's not too much concrete stacked between the drain and the cell; natural stone is easier to see through, despite being a more complex composite... hum, I really ought to look into why that might be..."
He shook his head and removed the lenses from his eyes, "The enchantment in the lenses should hold until well after we get down - best see where I step until then."
He gave Adley an apologetic smile at the reaction to seeing the tass, "I'll have it dealt with as soon as viable, sorry..."

((OOC: Colin must be a Ninja. He's using the Throw ability...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Colin grinned, "I'd be happy to teach you at some point - and yes, igniting qlippothic tass like that is dangerous. Essentially, it's the magical equivalent of a small hand grenade - believe you me, you do not want that sort of a disgusting Prime bolt detonating in your lap."

"No I imagine I would not want that."
Cara said and grinned though she gave the tass an hairy eyeball.
"I would like to learn your rote, I am sure we can arrange appropriate payment once all of this mess settles down."
She said politely.

He nodded soberly, "Well, it's hardly our place to change undead politics... Lodin is the vampires' problem, I guess."

"Yes it is best not to get to involved with them and certainly not to try to butt into their affairs and make a neusence of ourselves."
Kristina agreed.
"There is nothing we can do about the state of their society."

He sighed, "Considering some of the death and suffering I've seen will happen again for the first time... well, yes, a bit of linguistic calisthenics is a small price to pay for the forewarning."

Adjan nodded at that.

He grimaced as he looked through the monocles, "That's... as weird as always. I just hope there's not too much concrete stacked between the drain and the cell; natural stone is easier to see through, despite being a more complex composite... hum, I really ought to look into why that might be..."

"Many mages see natural materials as easier to work with than man made ones but mostly I think it have to do with your Paradigm, how you see the world, so if you do not like it you should probably be able to change it by changing your own mind and perceptions."
Kristina suggested.

He shook his head and removed the lenses from his eyes, "The enchantment in the lenses should hold until well after we get down - best see where I step until then."

"Being able to see where you go might be a good idea."
Adjan said and grinned.
"Hopefully that lens of yours might be able to give us some insight at least when it comes to what we might expect down in the tunnel and into the villa itself."

(OOC: Yeah Razz ))
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:33 pm

"Hum..a minute...well the problem is privacy the only way I can think of doing it is that we go to the storm drain and check it out and once the wards are down, if that do not alert our enemies to our presence I and the rest either go out of the tunnel or around a corner, depending on how the layout of the thing are giving you space to call the elementals while we keep guard." Adjan muttered. "The problem is that if our tampering with the wards alert those inside of the villa that something is up you might not have a minute or two to call the Brothers at all and then we need a new plan."

"I don't like just letting you go in there without me to help out," he said with a frown. "I know you are all capable, but I already have protections up that were meant to help. But if we don't have the elementals there's not much point in going into the sewer, since what else would we be doing down there, aside from punching a hole in the foundation?" he grumbled. "I think I have an idea to solve the issue of disclosure, it's not something I've done myself but something I have seen done and I believe it should work. But what I need is the time, literally to call them, I can only hurry it up so much." He ran a hand over his beard, eyes narrowing in thought.

He glanced around him as his rote worked and then away from Daisy with a blink but far worse was Colin's tass. If he looked disgusted by it before he looked even more so. "I think I irritated a water elemental," he said, more to himself. "Shy...wants to be left alone, don't blame it."

He gave Adley an apologetic smile at the reaction to seeing the tass, "I'll have it dealt with as soon as viable, sorry..."

"That shit...is just wrong. I don't even like you being around it within a square mile," he said.

// true! I don't think they gave 'throw' to another class.
ooc 2 - fyi,I'm gonna be busy the next few days, got birthday parties and a few other social things lumped into this weekend's calendar, so I apologize if I'm a bit slower than normal.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:12 pm

"I don't like just letting you go in there without me to help out," he said with a frown. "I know you are all capable, but I already have protections up that were meant to help. But if we don't have the elementals there's not much point in going into the sewer, since what else would we be doing down there, aside from punching a hole in the foundation?" he grumbled.

"I might be able to get through the wall with my nanites Mr Roth Hicks but it will take a bit of time, the elementals will probably be far quicker."
Daisy said.
"And going in that way might be a safer way in if we have to storm the place than the front door and allot safer."
Adjan nodded.
"Well I was thinking we all save Mrs Knox go into the storm drain and then the rest of us just go around a bend to give you privacy so we would not be far away."
He assured you.
"And yes the elementals will probably be the most practical solution, but we are just going to have to have a look at the wards to see if they are a viable option."

"I think I have an idea to solve the issue of disclosure, it's not something I've done myself but something I have seen done and I believe it should work. But what I need is the time, literally to call them, I can only hurry it up so much." He ran a hand over his beard, eyes narrowing in thought.

"Well if we go to the storm drain and check out the wards and find them not to be a danger to the Brothers you should probably have the time to call them there...unless off course that alert our enemies to our presence."
Adjan said then he sigh.
"I think we have to make a decision if we are going to risk calling the elementals here with the unknown danger of possible wards that might harm them, or if we should go down and have a look and call them once the wards that might be there have been removed with the danger that we might then have been discovered and you will not have the time to do a summoning ritual."
He commented sounding a bit frustrated, it was never easy.

He glanced around him as his rote worked and then away from Daisy with a blink but far worse was Colin's tass. If he looked disgusted by it before he looked even more so. "I think I irritated a water elemental," he said, more to himself. "Shy...wants to be left alone, don't blame it."

"Well if you do not think this water spirit can give us any useful information about the area perhaps it is best to not irritate it further then and leave it alone."
Kristina said and glanced over at you. Daisy looked a bit uncertain as she notice you look away from her.
"I doubt I am pleasant to look at to magickal senses."
She muttered shamefully.

"That shit...is just wrong. I don't even like you being around it within a square mile," he said.

"Yes it is just wrong...just like everything else to do with the Nephandi...it makes my skin crawl and itch and I am a Criamon, being near it makes my soul...grumpy."

(OOC: Do not worry about it, the game is not a race so just post when you have the time. I have not been feeling well for a few days anyway so my posts might not be as good as I like them to be.)

(OOC 2: Hum...it seams there is allot of grumpy Avatars in this game Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Ah, great. Then what are you going to do. I belive the bad people won't come back to this location. Maybe you should tell us how they were so that we can follow them
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:53 am

"I think we have to make a decision if we are going to risk calling the elementals here with the unknown danger of possible wards that might harm them, or if we should go down and have a look and call them once the wards that might be there have been removed with the danger that we might then have been discovered and you will not have the time to do a summoning ritual." He commented sounding a bit frustrated, it was never easy.

"I don't want to overthink this and end up wasting what time we have. The way I see it is asking the elementals to possibly run through a ward would likely trigger it or draw undue attention anyway as well as probably harm them, and so we will gain no clear advantage in doing so - not that I would do such a thing to my friends unless it was a dire emergency situation. Then you would be S.O.L. in trying to take down any other traps or layers of the ward to get him out."

"Well if you do not think this water spirit can give us any useful information about the area perhaps it is best to not irritate it further then and leave it alone."

Adley tilted his head, considering it and thinking out loud. "Well...it might. It is of water, and the drains would have some water, so it might have some local knowledge. Perhaps it might know if there is a new 'keep out' sign against spirits without actually transversing any such barrier and come to harm. Give it something in return, of course, and let it get clear."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:21 am

Tane:

"I am sitting here, there is destruction all around nowhere is safe."
The Umbrood said.
"They where destructive and angry they would rather scorch the earth than walk on it."
The spirit replied clearly not understanding your question, spirits generally did not think nor see the world the way human beings and other physical beings did.

Adley:

"I don't want to overthink this and end up wasting what time we have. The way I see it is asking the elementals to possibly run through a ward would likely trigger it or draw undue attention anyway as well as probably harm them, and so we will gain no clear advantage in doing so - not that I would do such a thing to my friends unless it was a dire emergency situation. Then you would be S.O.L. in trying to take down any other traps or layers of the ward to get him out."

"What if you summon them here where it is relatively safe and then ask them to stay back until Deaconess Darnell and Colin have dealt with any wards we discover and then send them in?"
Adjan suggested.
"That way we get the summoning done, then move to the storm drain, deal with any resistance or wards and then go with the original plan of having the elementals move through the rocks and tag our target so Master Harris can get him out?"

Adley tilted his head, considering it and thinking out loud. "Well...it might. It is of water, and the drains would have some water, so it might have some local knowledge. Perhaps it might know if there is a new 'keep out' sign against spirits without actually transversing any such barrier and come to harm. Give it something in return, of course, and let it get clear."

"Well unless you think it might attack us then it is worth a shot at least to see what the water elemental knows or at least ask it."
Kristina said.
"And like you say Adley it is of water so it might know about the storm drain and if there is any wards there and the nature of those wards, if they simply keep spirits out or if they will actually harm them."
She added.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:57 am

There are safe places. And maybe i can protect you and vanish them so they can hurt no one else. he said, trying to get him to talk
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:27 pm

"How can you protect me human with what I can not touch living inside? We are of different worlds, I belong in the earth among the decaying leaves, I help make them return to the soil to nourish new plants that is what I am."
The Umbrood said then it cocked it's head to the side.
"Yes stopping those that destroy from destroying more is good, that you should do."
It said approvingly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:45 pm

"What if you summon them here where it is relatively safe and then ask them to stay back until Deaconess Darnell and Colin have dealt with any wards we discover and then send them in?" Adjan suggested. "That way we get the summoning done, then move to the storm drain, deal with any resistance or wards and then go with the original plan of having the elementals move through the rocks and tag our target so Master Harris can get him out?

"Going by how there's a pissed off elemental outside, it's likely safe enough here to call them. Yes, let's do that then," he rubbed the bridge of his nose. He could have sworn they'd thought about doing that? Or did they and dismiss it...well, no matter. It would keep Kristina safe for a moment as well, he thought, for the time being.

"Well unless you think it might attack us then it is worth a shot at least to see what the water elemental knows or at least ask it."
Kristina said. "And like you say Adley it is of water so it might know about the storm drain and if there is any wards there and the nature of those wards, if they simply keep spirits out or if they will actually harm them."

"It's a bit...affronted," he said, trying to put the feeling into words. "Like if I had just been caught naked in the shower by a nosey interloper while I wanted to mind my own business. Eh, I might be able to ask the elementals I'll call if they can sense anything, I don't want to cause trouble and gather attention we don't need."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next