Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

5 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am

I trust my girls, but i don't want them followed, or to feel some weird resonance. if some resonance from the captured nephandus or Jhor came out they might get suspicious.

ÍIt's a pleasure, Andréw. Be careful toda y, but be brave, so you can share the meal of héroes! he wished upon the young mage

Let's hope they are not specting us
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Carmon, Cyborgs and More Vampires IC Thread 14

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:49 am

Colin barely even noticed Adley's grip tightening - the tactile link had been useful to raise the blazing circle, and would remain useful for Adley's shared senses. He glanced around as he heard the voice, trying to pinpoint the location of it, without much luck, and he thought back at it, "Poor lost and wronged one, I would not want to see you destroyed. Not while I believe what was done to you can be undone. I am Mercy and Hope; I will let you flee and live this time. Return to your host; let her know that if you start turning to the light again, to leave the Black Spiral and restore you to what you once were, you might both enjoy a long, good existence. If you stay the course, you will be torn apart by The Oncoming Storm... Go do what you were always meant to; guide your host to the Light of Creation."
He glanced quickly from Adley to the Deaconess and gave a quick nod in her direction as Adley set foot on the ladder. Then with a quick flick of the handgun, he swatted loose the rat on Adley's leg before following the two Hermetics up.

((OOC: On the bright side for the poor vampire down on the floor - he might get chewed up by rats before he wakes up again, but at least he didn't have to lie there and watch the flames next to him, thanks to his jacket being placed over his head... Razz ))
((OOC2: Aw, snoozy dog. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:46 am

Tane:

I trust my girls, but i don't want them followed, or to feel some weird resonance. if some resonance from the captured nephandus or Jhor came out they might get suspicious.

"That is a good precaution to make."
Antonio said and nodded.
"In either case we are close to where you said we would meet them so we should see them soon."

ÍIt's a pleasure, Andréw. Be careful toda y, but be brave, so you can share the meal of héroes! he wished upon the young mage

"I am less concerned with being a hero Mr Karyak than I am with getting this done and living to see another week, damned Nephandi."
The young boy said nervously.
"I will do my best though.

Let's hope they are not specting us

"I would be very surprised if they where not expecting us Mr Karyak, they have some of our people, they have to know we would try to figure out where they are and come for them, we have some of theirs and we are expecting the Fallen to make a run on Steelhaven so well I doubt they will think differently of us."
The Hermetic said, he takes a turn and you see Alessa's fancy car waiting there parked next to a bus stop. Alessa stood beside of her car watching for you.

Colin:

The strange presence regarded you for a moment.
"I am no longer a guide, I lost that long ago when fear drove her to sell me...sell herself for this power, I am changed and twisted, I no longer am what I am supposed to be...I can no go back carrier of the lost ones, but I can hold back, for just a moment, but flee, for my control is fleeting."
It said while the greater voice still chanted about death and destruction and eating your soul, you did feel the thing draw back through, if just by a little.
"The child saw what she should not see, and in her terror did this to me, I can not stop being a weapon any more than the two knights I sense can stop being stone, but I can give you a moment to flee, just a moment..."

Daisy was falling back towards the ladder now, the flow of rats seamed to have stopped but she still shot one now and again and kept watch on the northern tunnel as she slowly moved backwards, covering you and the rest as you climbed.

(OOC: That vampire is not having a good day, he was shot in the heat twice and nibbled on by rats, but yes he will not be seeing the flames, so that is something.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Then be more careful than brave, thoguh both are different faces of a same coin. he answered Andrew
They're also fighting amongst themselves and they're also getting ready for the main event. They also belive us exhausted of manpower and resourses, wich is mainly true sadly.

Ok, there they are, my girls. Stop beside of them.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:13 pm

Then be more careful than brave, thoguh both are different faces of a same coin. he answered Andrew

"I will be careful Sir, thank you, you be careful as well."
Andrew said softly and gave you a polite smile.

They're also fighting amongst themselves and they're also getting ready for the main event. They also belive us exhausted of manpower and resourses, wich is mainly true sadly.

"It is unfortunately. Yes the Fallen do not have unlimited resources either and they have suffered some losses to our people, however I would expect them to at least have prepared for the possibility that we are coming for them, let just just hope the site they are holding their prisoners are not to well guarded."
Antonio said sounding worried.

Ok, there they are, my girls. Stop beside of them.

The scribe nodded and drove up beside the two werecreatures. Andrew looked at them curiously.
"Are they really shape changers?"
He whispered. Once the car stopped Alessa gave you a smile.
"What do you need me to do Tane?"
She asked.
"I hear you needed someone...small?"
The Annanasi asked. You see Strawberry just looks a bit nervous at the other people in the car she do not know and she hides behind Alessa.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:11 am

Let's hope our people is actually there, and the info was not bait to make us come and nail us. he said neutrally

Why the question? Toó cute to be a rat and a spider? I'll let you guess who will eat you after she'd done with you he said grinning

Well, i'm getting used to have beautyful assistants, as any mage would be... he joked to let Strawberry feel better  The boys can tell you more, since i've just been brieffed. These are Antonio and andrew he introduced them
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:39 am

Let's hope our people is actually there, and the info was not bait to make us come and nail us. he said neutrally

"Well we found out where one of the prisoners are at least from the arcane connection he have to Miss Alexander, off course if the Fallen know about that connection they might have used it against us and it is not for certain all the prisoners are in the same place, but yes we know where one of them was an hour ago at least."
Antonio said.

Why the question? Toó cute to be a rat and a spider? I'll let you guess who will eat you after she'd done with you he said grinning

"Well they are cute Sir."
Andrew said and blushed as he looked out the window.
"However that was not the reason for my question, I have never met a shape shifter before, I do not really know what to expect."
The boy said then he smiled.
"I doubt my Mentor would let anyone eat me."
He said and Antonio grinned.

Well, i'm getting used to have beautyful assistants, as any mage would be... he joked to let Strawberry feel better

Strawberry peaked out from behind Alessa and gave you a shy smile. Alessa just grinned a bit.
"A charmer I see."
She said wryly.

The boys can tell you more, since i've just been brieffed. These are Antonio and andrew he introduced them

"I am Antonio Riez and this is my...magickal son Andrew Callahan."
Antonio said and inclined his head to the two women.
"Nice to meet you...Alessa will do and this is Strawberry."
Alessa said sounding a bit skeptical.
"I have no time for a lengthy explanation as we must be on our way but we are trying to infiltrate a place held by Fallen mages and possibly other corrupted beings, we are rescuing prisoners and need to find out how many guards they have, and other security measures, without being seen."
Antonio said and Alessa nodded.
"Hum...I see, very we I guess we can do some sneaking around Mr Riez."
She agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:53 am

The irony... i'd rather cut the fucker's neck or let the nephandus... hope he falls from a plane or something. he said a little flustered.
Just be polite, and don't be a nephandus, that actually sums it up. The fera really are interested in destroying the forces of enthropy that have gone wild, so Jhor is a concern too around them. Other than that they're pretty much people, and there are some differences inside every race. So, just be a good guy, and you'll be asking please to be let eaten. he commented, but really they were like any other etnicity: if you respect their ways and are not what they define as enemy, then you should be fine Oh! And nodes are holy sites for them so no touching theirs without permission.

Na, the charmer is Andrew, the boy. He joked That will be a nest for the Wyrm. I don't know if there are many, but that they are organized suposes a threat. We know is a secondary base and that they got some prisoners we need to free. They are our priority.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:27 am

"We will protect the woman with stones in the metal box, we will preserve her and tell you if anything bad happen to her, we will not be seen." Alassor said

' Let me know if they need to leave,' he added.

"Metal is the son of stone and fire, we understand stone but not fire, we can do so, but yes it is much effort but possible." Innanon said then you felt the Umbrood's confusion. "What is slow?"

'How about changing the stone so the metal lid cannot come off? Less effort?" Time...it kept being a problem-concept.

"Two of the static ones got out of the other metal circle and are heading this way, it is two of the static ones that still feel like they have magic like Joakim." The elemental told you. "If I stop them and are seen the spirit of all the humans will punish me, should I do so?"

He figured it was Adjan or Kris were on the phone but he couldn't pick up to check. It clicked the Umbrood might be referring to the consensus as the spirit of all humans, the great reckoner was indeed punishing, or that it was punished by doing something that went against its protective nature. Either way it was a crapshoot as far as direct manifested action. 'Will you will be very badly damaged or destroyed by doing so? Can you help defend us without being punished instead?'

"There are two coming, Tremere or ghouls with magick, from the sewer hole they went in," he warned the others and tried to move to keep Cara protected. He really did not want to fight in the middle of the damn street...

Last edited by s7trif3 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : why do my tags mess up when I copy >.< I get weird extra tags. And now I cut off part of my sentence >.>)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:15 am

Adley:

' Let me know if they need to leave,' he added.

"We can do so."
The elemental said.

'How about changing the stone so the metal lid cannot come off? Less effort?" Time...it kept being a problem-concept.

"Yes we can do this, it will be less effort."
Allassor confirmed.

He figured it was Adjan or Kris were on the phone but he couldn't pick up to check. It clicked the Umbrood might be referring to the consensus as the spirit of all humans, the great reckoner was indeed punishing, or that it was punished by doing something that went against its protective nature. Either way it was a crapshoot as far as direct manifested action. 'Will you will be very badly damaged or destroyed by doing so? Can you help defend us without being punished instead?'

"It is not likely that our presence within the now will end from helping but there is a chance that the spirit of all humans will banish us, an we might be weakened for feel that sensation that makes us want to pull away but we will preserve you and we want to do our task. It is hard to defend you in the open without attracting punishment as humans might see what we do in manifested humanity and then the spirit of all their mind will see us as unwelcome guests in it's hall and it is a great spirit indeed made for millions of that which we can not touch that are sleeping, we can not resist it's will."
Innanon said.

"There are two coming, Tremere or ghouls with magick, from the sewer hole they went in," he warned the others and tried to move to keep Cara protected. He really did not want to fight in the middle of the damn street...

"That is not good."
Cara said but she could not be heard yet but then she was out of the sewers and so where the rest of you as you climbed up the ladder, Daisy following behind, her torrent still pointed down the hole.
"So what is the plan now, do we just try to run for the car or do we deal with those who are coming I do not want to fight here..."
Cara said as soon as your group was out of the storm drain and sound came back as a rather shocking cascade assaulting your ears then she got a thoughtful look.
"I might have an idea, it will not kill the two you say is coming towards us but it might scare them, the problem is it will also affect anything else magickal in their direction, so you need to get the umbroods out of the way...however it might hurt anyone in these houses that might be a lesser hedge wizard, tarot reader or lesser Awakened in some way...I am thinking about a Wind of Mundane Silence...I can cast one alone but it will be stronger with the both of us...it should not be seen or noticed by anyone without magick but if it hit one of the houses and someone there have even a hint of magick or there are spirits there they will be affected, active spells will be banished but a magickal person will feel their gift swaying in the wind, it can be most uncomfortable."
The Criamon said. You now see the dark figures of two men running towards you from some distance down the street so any decision had to be taken now.

(OOC: I just assume here that the group continue out of the sewers, if I am wrong about that let me know and I will edit my post.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:28 am

Tane:

The irony... i'd rather cut the fucker's neck or let the nephandus... hope he falls from a plane or something. he said a little flustered.

"Whatever you feel about this Master of Spirit personally he is a high ranking member of the Traditions and he have committed no crimes so I would advice against violence towards his person Mr Karyak."
Antonio said sternly.
"I would also advice against letting the Nephandi sacrifice him, we do not want their scheme to actually work."

Just be polite, and don't be a nephandus, that actually sums it up. The fera really are interested in destroying the forces of enthropy that have gone wild, so Jhor is a concern too around them. Other than that they're pretty much people, and there are some differences inside every race. So, just be a good guy, and you'll be asking please to be let eaten. he commented, but really they were like any other etnicity: if you respect their ways and are not what they define as enemy, then you should be fine Oh! And nodes are holy sites for them so no touching theirs without permission.

"I see that do not sound to bad."
Andrew said and gave a bit of a smile.
"I do not think I will be asking anyone to please eat me, and neither do I have a problem with Jhor Sir, I do try to avoid attracting any of that...but...how do the change their shapes? Is it like in the movies with bone and skin sticking out and warping everywhere?"
He asked enthusiastically and his Mentor gave him a bit of a look in the rear view mirror and the boy fell silent.
"I guess this is not the time to satisfy my curiosity, I am sorry Sir. And as for Nodes I never touch another's Node without their permission."
Andrew muttered.

Na, the charmer is Andrew, the boy. He joked

Andrew blushed allot where he sat in the car and Alessa gave another grin.

That will be a nest for the Wyrm. I don't know if there are many, but that they are organized suposes a threat. We know is a secondary base and that they got some prisoners we need to free. They are our priority.

"I see, well if I send in one or two of my spiders then they should be able to scout the place out without being noticed. I can help you fight but either me nor the rat are of breeds known for their physical proficiency, through we both have war forms and can do some damage."
Alessa said and Strawberry nodded from where she was still shyly hiding behind the Ananasi.
"We should go then, I will follow your car in mine."
Alessa said an ushered Strawberry back to the car.
"Rescuing prisoners...got it well I will provide the intel and you will deal with your out of control mages Tane and if any of the fuckers should know anything about my sister then well...do let me know."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Colin frowned at the apparently disembodied Avatar, even if he couldn't see it, "You are changed and twisted, but there may yet be a way to undo the harm done to you. That can be found. For now, I will return your offer - I will hold back and let you escape. You can guess what will happen if you try to eat my soul... Return to your host; I presume the one called Matty. Let her know that the Storm is not coming: it is already here. Let her know to flee, far away to safety..."
As he climbed the ladder, he tried to see past the makeshift portcullis, if there was any more substantial movement on the other side. Vampires or ghouls might be less inclined to run into a grid of holy fire - or whatever they might perceive it as - but the Nephandus over there might have other ideas about what to do...
He grimaced and wiggled a pinky finger in his ear as hearing returned, casting a glance over at the two approaching individuals.

((OOC: Okay, Perception + Alertness to spot things in the drain - 3,4,8,9,0. Should I also roll some form of intimidation against the chatty Avatar? Also, looking at the approaching guys - Colin's still wearing his monocles, so while they seem to be running on air, he can tell if they are magical.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Colin frowned at the apparently disembodied Avatar, even if he couldn't see it, "You are changed and twisted, but there may yet be a way to undo the harm done to you. That can be found. For now, I will return your offer - I will hold back and let you escape. You can guess what will happen if you try to eat my soul... Return to your host; I presume the one called Matty. Let her know that the Storm is not coming: it is already here. Let her know to flee, far away to safety..."

"If such a method can be found I would be grateful, I do not know, I no longer have the knowledge and wisdom of my kind, I am just a weapon."
The thing said mournfully.
"You can not hold back, it is not you I fear it is the lady of glass in the center of a galaxy of suffering that live in your soul, it is she I fear and she will not hold back if she think you are in danger physical being."
It said but in the voice of reason within it grew ever weaker and the storm of pain and anguish slowly took over again with it's promises of devouring your soul and flesh.
"Matty...yes...little Matty still so scared...I need to protect Marry."
That vanishing voice of reason moaned.
"I need to protect Matty since I can...no longer guide her..."

As he climbed the ladder, he tried to see past the makeshift portcullis, if there was any more substantial movement on the other side. Vampires or ghouls might be less inclined to run into a grid of holy fire - or whatever they might perceive it as - but the Nephandus over there might have other ideas about what to do...

Matty might be down there making plans yes however she was keeping around a bend in the tunnel and out of reach of Daisy's bullets though the hail of them had stopped now that there where only a few rats running around. You think you see the guy you shot moving ever so slightly down there but he was a long way from getting to his feat and being a threat, if the rats did not finish him of before then. You do not see anyone else, Matty was staying out od dodge at least for now, off course that did not mean she was not planning any mischief.

He grimaced and wiggled a pinky finger in his ear as hearing returned, casting a glance over at the two approaching individuals.

One of the approaching men, at least you think they are men or fairly bulky women was glowing with magic, the other had it as well, but less of it, you think they will be reaching your ground in 45 seconds or so they where not that far away and was approaching quickly.

(OOC: You can make such a roll if you want to try to scare it all the way back to it's host's cozy soul with it's tail between it's proverbial legs, just to get it to keep some distance though it seams to be doing that for now but who knows how long that will last or for how long it will follow you. Yes both of the approaching men ere magical.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:09 pm

((OOC: Manipulation+Intimidation vs. Avatar comes to 1,7,7,9,0. Adding my Avatar rating, if applicable, nets me another 2, so nevermind that... With luck, now Matty gets a little more frightened of the Traditions and runs off to hide for a few nights... Wink ))

Colin smiled thinly, "I don't know, there seems to be a small seed of what you were still... Nurture that; your love for Matty and your wish to protect - that's where you might find the way back. Now go."
He frowned at the approaching individuals and nodded to Cara, dropping to one knee and taking aim at the head of the glowy-est of the two, "Lefty's got more power going than the right one - but they've both got a magical glow. I'm guessing ghoul and vampire, but that's just a guess... The wind sounds good to me."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "I don't know, there seems to be a small seed of what you were still... Nurture that; your love for Matty and your wish to protect - that's where you might find the way back. Now go."

There was a moment of hesitation as if the entity fought itself for a moment it looked deep inside of you and you could feel your own Avatar getting quite irritated and yet saddened, like when looking at someone you know have been changed for the worse by abuse and neglect but at the same time having no patience for their current behavior. Nothing more was said though but that strange spirit, an Avatar able to act without it's host vanished, and you had a feeling it was running back to it's host to hide as if it had seen something inside of you that terrified it. As the baleful spirit left the air in the dank room got a little easier to breathe, as if a darkness that had nothing to do with the dim lights had been lifted.

He frowned at the approaching individuals and nodded to Cara, dropping to one knee and taking aim at the head of the glowy-est of the two, "Lefty's got more power going than the right one - but they've both got a magical glow. I'm guessing ghoul and vampire, but that's just a guess... The wind sounds good to me."

Cara nodded she looked at Adley to see if he approved as well but she begun to work the spell since there was not much time, her hands moving into complicated sigils though the other Hermetic could still tell her to stop or join in as she was only doing the preparations to get the spell of as soon as possible.

(OOC: One scarred Avatar and probably one scarred Nephandus poor thing, then again if she runs away and do not get killed or captured by the Traditions that is good for bot her and her odd soul.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Look at beatrice in the eye, feel her pain as i have and tell me again he has commited no crimes. He snaped, but tried to calm down I know. And it's not legit to attack such an enemy when he's defenseless. Even though we're out of the warring season, some laws must still be upheld in this side of the world. he concluded

Ask what you want. Instructing the young is our work too. Yes, it looks painful, but they don't feel pain. And it is simply that they have two kind of spirits mesh together and they can materialize them at will with their bodies, that turns them in something like what you can spect. You will see some of that today, surely. He answered. Boys will always be boys and their curiosity was a trait they all shared, in their way, so that was natural and happily so. The world the technocracy had built is something that chokes away their imagination and hungry for new horizons

I belive they know little of your kind, so if you choose to fight, then it should be you. Even though, our priority is to get the clean mages out of there, survive, then capture, then kill. That is the order. I can't ask Strawberry to fight after what she's passed, but i belive that if you can use your silk to restrain some of those mages and Strawberry can help with distractions then we should get this done smoothly.

We belive they might have a fomorian or two and probably some fera. Would you want some silver to deal with the Black Spiral Dancers?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Look at beatrice in the eye, feel her pain as i have and tell me again he has commited no crimes. He snaped, but tried to calm down I know. And it's not legit to attack such an enemy when he's defenseless. Even though we're out of the warring season, some laws must still be upheld in this side of the world. he concluded

Antonio sigh through he kept his eyes focused on the road.
"Miss Alexander's situation are...difficult, she is a sweet child but she is born widderslainte and as far as we know there are no cure for that. What happened to her is wrong because she had already been tried and given a stay and cruel politics used her as a pawn and got the stay lifted, that is not how our justice system should be handled.I sat watching Miss Alexander as she slept a few hours before the Spirit Masters came for her...and I worked to find some legal solution to stop them, but the fact remains by Tradition law those Spirit Masters did as they where ordered and broke no laws."
The Hermetic muttered then he added.
"I do not know the right way to deal with the Fallen Mr Karyak, I just do not know but yes it is hard when the Fallen in question is someone we know."

I know. And it's not legit to attack such an enemy when he's defenseless. Even though we're out of the warring season, some laws must still be upheld in this side of the world. he concluded

"Perhaps...that rite should be outlawed...perhaps we are not wise enough to be allowed to destroy a Gift...a soul...but as it is now Miss Alexander was sentenced, and only that fact that we found a similar case with a slightly less severe sentencing so we could claim unfair treatment due to precedence allowed her to be saved...you would do better hating those that sentenced her and the system that did so, than the men and women doing the...job..."
The Scribe muttered softly.

Ask what you want. Instructing the young is our work too. Yes, it looks painful, but they don't feel pain. And it is simply that they have two kind of spirits mesh together and they can materialize them at will with their bodies, that turns them in something like what you can spect. You will see some of that today, surely. He answered. Boys will always be boys and their curiosity was a trait they all shared, in their way, so that was natural and happily so. The world the technocracy had built is something that chokes away their imagination and hungry for new horizons

"I have heard that shape shifters are like those of old House Bjornaer that both their form is their true form, that they are both animal and man at the same time?"
The boy asked then he smiled.
"Well it is good they feel no pain that would suck if their being made them suffer. In either case I do not want to ask to much and be rude or anything."
He assured you.

I belive they know little of your kind, so if you choose to fight, then it should be you. Even though, our priority is to get the clean mages out of there, survive, then capture, then kill. That is the order

"Very well, I will fight if I can, though unlike your finned friend ripping things apart is not my specialty. Can I ask why we are trying to capture the Wyrm tainted mages rather than just killing them of and be done with the bastards?"
Alessa said as she sat down in the driver's seat of her car through she still had her door open so she could hear your reply.
"Also what if we can not free the prisoners? Do we leave them in the hands of Wyrm spawn or do we end them?"
She asked before adding.
"I know that if it was me I would prefer a clean death over being the play thing of something that belongs to the Wyrm."

I can't ask Strawberry to fight after what she's passed, but i belive that if you can use your silk to restrain some of those mages and Strawberry can help with distractions then we should get this done smoothly.

"I can fight but I am not that good at it for I am so small, my war shape Bobby calls it Crinos do not stand that taller than you and have allow of white fur, we are usually naked in that form but I have fur...I do have teeth and claws though and they are sharp. I can cause distractions through I am very good at that."
Strawberry declared.
"I bet it would be the most adorable war form someone have ever seen...but my silk make for good restraints though it would probably not block magic as you call it, my bite have a paralytic poison in it though so that might be useful, then again it depends on whatever or not your kind need tools and such to do your freaky shit...no offense."
Alessa muttered wryly and Strawberry looked a little offended.
"It is a war form...it is not meant to be...cute."

We belive they might have a fomorian or two and probably some fera. Would you want some silver to deal with the Black Spiral Dancers?

"Silver would be useful, for the most part though I like to just paralyze someone and then crawl down their throat strangling them, fera tend to be a bit more resistant though so silver, yes if you have any to spare."
Alessa said but Strawberry shook her head.
"I do not like holding silver, it hurts which is a shame for it is pretty."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:52 pm

I have seen with my own eyes, felt with my own avatar that she is cleansing her avatar! She needs help to do it, but we can't give it to her because her avatar is affraid of everything due to this asshole and some other assholes that branded her before. All mages are exceptions, how can one be so blind not to see that?
Our laws are wrong, the Traditions are wrong. Less than the technocracy, but wrong all the same and it's our responsability to change that. I appreciate your help, but... there is something to be done from now on to mend it, to stop from any other Beatrice or... what was the name of the girl that already cleansed herself?
he couldn't remember. Laws and justice should be the same. If you can't see that, then you should not be handling that debates, so i am mad at those guys. They knew you could present some other evidence or that respected members of our chantry steemed her and knew more about her case than them, then they could have restrained her and wait to see all the evidence. They had the choice and chose, so fuck them Tane was roaring as a caged animal, furious, so he called himself to silence. Rage was something that an operation with this accuracy did not need, plus, the guy was not to blame.

Yes, they are. Though they recognise one form: they are born animal or human, and then change around their teen years, wich means they have different mind settings, and they recognize themselves as different groups, often with different opinions. Remember that curiosity is healthy. Curiosity and Fantasy are the things the technocracy wants to take from us. Resist them.
Also, Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing. Enjoy it.

You know the spirits we carry with us? The spirits that are not like other spirits? They reincarnate with their corruption intact and taint other humans, so if we capture them, we can neutralize them without letting them sprout anywhere else. Also, we can find out more about the principal place, remember that this is a secondary base.

Yes, if there is absolutely no remote way of scape we should kill them to prevent the Nephandus to use them for their ritual.

I'd prefer distractions, Strawberry, but is good to know you can defend yourself or support us.

Most of us need todo something to perform magick. You have seen me do the chanting, even the fires and i have even more complicated wayd of doing magick. They should too, so if you can paralyse and restrain them, that'd be great

Come on, you're cute, you can't help it. then i can give silver to Alessa.
he turned to Antonio Would we have some silver? or could we get it at steelhaven?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:39 pm

I have seen with my own eyes, felt with my own avatar that she is cleansing her avatar! She needs help to do it, but we can't give it to her because her avatar is affraid of everything due to this asshole and some other assholes that branded her before. All mages are exceptions, how can one be so blind not to see that?

"I do hope you are right Mr Karyak that Miss Alexander can be cleansed and indeed mages are exceptions and we should not really think of anything as impossible, we know our own ideas of the world is what set our limitations and there are some...rumors that the Florentine girl managed to cleanse herself...though I guess we will never know that for sure now."
The Scribe said sadly.
"I can imagine yes that her soul have been traumatized, it have been both Branded and now...it will take time for it and it's host to learn to trust again."
He muttered.

Our laws are wrong, the Traditions are wrong. Less than the technocracy, but wrong all the same and it's our responsability to change that. I appreciate your help, but... there is something to be done from now on to mend it, to stop from any other Beatrice or... what was the name of the girl that already cleansed herself? he couldn't remember.

"Yes perhaps our laws are wrong...we are an old society and little have changed in six hundred years, we might not be as stagnant as the Technocracy but nor are we very accepting of new ideas unfortunately. I do not know what can be done to stop what happened to Miss Alexander from happening again, remember widderslainte like her are very rare, her soul is corrupted but her mind is not for some reason, most of her kind are little horrors. But if something can be helped I will help you provided we survive the fight ahead."
The Hermetic said then he sigh.
"You are thinking about Susannah Florentine, the young Mercere apprentice who was a Flambeau before...well...that..."
He said and looked thoughtful. Andrew looked rather pale over the talk on Gilgul.

Laws and justice should be the same. If you can't see that, then you should not be handling that debates, so i am mad at those guys. They knew you could present some other evidence or that respected members of our chantry steemed her and knew more about her case than them, then they could have restrained her and wait to see all the evidence. They had the choice and chose, so fuck them Tane was roaring as a caged animal, furious, so he called himself to silence. Rage was something that an operation with this accuracy did not need, plus, the guy was not to blame.

"Laws and justice are seldom the same in any society and it is not so in ours either, and yes those Spirit Masters could have refused to perform that ritual, but they choose to follow the law and do their duty as prescribed by it. The problem is how would one do laws if they are not to be codified and just based on justice, and who's justice will they follow?"
Antonio asked softly then he glanced at his apprentice in the rear view mirror.
"I think we are scaring my student, young mages should not hear to much talk about a certain rite...or perhaps they should, perhaps then that ritual will be used less often when those young mages become the rulers of our society."
The Scribe muttered, Andrew said nothing but he looked a little queasy over the topic.

Yes, they are. Though they recognise one form: they are born animal or human, and then change around their teen years, wich means they have different mind settings, and they recognize themselves as different groups, often with different opinions. Remember that curiosity is healthy. Curiosity and Fantasy are the things the technocracy wants to take from us. Resist them.

"That is cool, so some of them are born as animals? Do that mean they can have brothers and sisters that are animals as well?"
The boy asked overcoming his unease over the earlier conversation due to his curiosity.
"Yeah I know learning is good, but I do not want to ask any questions that would upset them you know. I mean if they came to us and asked all about how we work...do you Avatar talk, what is Paradox, how is the relationship between Mentor and apprentice...I mean I would not mind answering questions like that but some might.

Also, Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing. Enjoy it.

"You do have a good point there Sir."
Andrew said and smiled.
"I just find them, fascinating I have not met many other Awakened beings. Is it true they like have one huge Avatar or something similar they all share, Henrietta said that they do."

You know the spirits we carry with us? The spirits that are not like other spirits? They reincarnate with their corruption intact and taint other humans, so if we capture them, we can neutralize them without letting them sprout anywhere else. Also, we can find out more about the principal place, remember that this is a secondary base.

"Yes that thing I just barely sense in you? I see, well preemptively getting rid of Wyrm spawn sounds good to me. I will try not to kill them if I can, but I have no idea how to control their magick."
Alessa said and Antonio leaned out the window of his car to say.
"I have a serum with me that will do that Madam, it have to be injected, if you can get them knocked out or restrained I can take care of it however let us focus on freeing their prisoners for now before taking any of our own."

Yes, if there is absolutely no remote way of scape we should kill them to prevent the Nephandus to use them for their ritual.

Alessa gave a grim look at than and Antonio inclined his head to say that he agreed that if there where no other choice killing the prisoners was better that leaving them in the Nephandi's care.

I'd prefer distractions, Strawberry, but is good to know you can defend yourself or support us.

Strawberry gave a big grin at that.
"I can defend myself...but I will make distractions..."
She said happily.

Most of us need todo something to perform magick. You have seen me do the chanting, even the fires and i have even more complicated wayd of doing magick. They should too, so if you can paralyse and restrain them, that'd be great

"Very well, braking a few bones as well then might be good, pain should make it harder to concentrate."
Alessa said as if she was talking about what to have for dinner...which being her she might actually be doing. Antonio looked a bit uneasy.
"Only if there is no other option Madam, I prefer not to harm prisoners more that absolutely necessary and like I said I have a serum with me that will restrain their powers."

Come on, you're cute, you can't help it. then i can give silver to Alessa. he turned to Antonio Would we have some silver? or could we get it at steelhaven?

Strawberry gave you a smile and then stuck out her tongue at you.
"I am terrifying."
She declared and giggled.

"Not on us and returning will take to long, but if you could text Darrian in the other car I am sure he could whip some up the man is a master alchemist and a Solificati after all, let us get going I will give you his number on the way."
Antonio suggested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:17 pm

I have seen that in the white men's world justice is scant and laws bountyful. Disgusting.
The laws must be codified so that they let judges and attendants to study the case and try to see what course of acción benefits all and stands for the values it is determined to uphold.
he proposed. There have always been judges in all civilizations, and often they represented the best for the community. Then they wrote specific laws.
Horror is parte of life. One must learn to fight it. What good is happines when you can not protect it? How can one accept bliss when one never earned it?

My brother's father is just a shark. A vigorous and strong one, but nothing especial about it other than it mate with a wereshark. Usually those born to such an unión are not always Fuera, and have half blood, that's the abilities of Fuera but not the shape shifting.
Well, if you don't upset them then i don't think they would mind, and if you ask kindly the worst that can happen is that they don't tell you. Would you like to come and visita us at home some day and learn more just talking to them?
They follow great spirit that share part of their poder, but i have never sensed something like a huge avatar. Maybe Henrietta can elaborate more

Well, i don't know how much serum you got, but save it if you can.

Then it's settled. Let's move!
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:34 pm

I have seen that in the white men's world justice is scant and laws bountyful. Disgusting.

"I can not deny that Mr Karyak."
Antonio said and sigh.

The laws must be codified so that they let judges and attendants to study the case and try to see what course of acción benefits all and stands for the values it is determined to uphold. he proposed. There have always been judges in all civilizations, and often they represented the best for the community. Then they wrote specific laws.

"It is a good ideal, the problem is that first of all politics tend to come in the way and without a codified set of laws that dole out equal punishment to all who commit the same crime, how will you avoid the judge's favorite being sentenced lighter than one which he dislikes?"
The Scribe asked.
"But yes something should be done so the law is not used as a weapon which is was in the case of young Miss Alexander."

Horror is parte of life. One must learn to fight it. What good is happines when you can not protect it? How can one accept bliss when one never earned it?

"Maybe so Mr Karyak...maybe so..."
The Hermetic said then he added in a softer tone of voice so his apprentice would not hear him as he did not want to hurt the young man's feelings.
"But he is just a boy, and some things are to horrible for children to contemplate."

My brother's father is just a shark. A vigorous and strong one, but nothing especial about it other than it mate with a wereshark. Usually those born to such an unión are not always Fuera, and have half blood, that's the abilities of Fuera but not the shape shifting.

"Your brother Sir? Is that the wereshark that I have heard visited Steelhaven? I did not even know there where such creatures...is he really your brother?"
Andrew asked curiosity shining in his blue eyes.
"Do that mean he can have siblings out there that are just fish or that you might pick up an animal and not know it got shifter blood in it's veins? Unless you examine it with magick that is?"

Well, if you don't upset them then i don't think they would mind, and if you ask kindly the worst that can happen is that they don't tell you. Would you like to come and visita us at home some day and learn more just talking to them?

"Yeah that would be cool."
The teenager exclaimed then he looked at Antonio.
"If that is ok with you Mentor?"
The older Hermetic gave a sigh and looked at you.
"If Mr Karyak promises to keep you safe and you are not a bother to him then I do not mind."
He said then he gave you a smile.
"I do apologize for all of the boy's questions, he is a curious kid and eager to learn."

They follow great spirit that share part of their poder, but i have never sensed something like a huge avatar. Maybe Henrietta can elaborate more

"Yeah I guess I can ask her Sir."
Andrew said and Antonio sigh.
"No you will not be bothering Miss Day mea filius."
He muttered.
"Well for now let us focus on the task at hand gentlemen.

Well, i don't know how much serum you got, but save it if you can.

"Not allot, however we are not likely to take many prisoners either, not that our Chantry could handle many more prisoners, Nephandi do not usually let themselves be captured alive, let us just focus on getting our own people and the Marauder out."

Then it's settled. Let's move!

Alessa nodded and Strawberry got back into the car. Antonio drove after the other car in your party while telling you the Solificato's phone number.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:58 am

If politics plays a part it's because we let them. Let's not let it. We have seen this same thing happen with codified law so that is no excuse to not make it more fair, use a council of judges or whatever feels right. He pointed out As you wish.

We were raised together, i watched him be born and helped him out of the aquarium. We share no blood but we share the bonds. So yeah, he can. I mean, most fera races hate humans for killing their familly or reducing the places where they can live.
You can come with antonio if you prefer. He's a good boy, i like his curiosity.

Tane called and asked for a silver dagger for everyone if there is any kind of Fera at the place.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:56 am

If politics plays a part it's because we let them. Let's not let it. We have seen this same thing happen with codified law so that is no excuse to not make it more fair, use a council of judges or whatever feels right. He pointed out As you wish.

"And how do you suggjest that we do not let them Mr Karyak? For sure we can protest, we can try to speak against it in Tribunal, but it is a system that are rather ingrained into our society."
Antonio said and sigh.
"It is not a simple problem. But yes we should discuss this at greater length when we are not about to go into a most dangerous mission."

We were raised together, i watched him be born and helped him out of the aquarium. We share no blood but we share the bonds. So yeah, he can. I mean, most fera races hate humans for killing their familly or reducing the places where they can live.

"It is a shame that we do not take better care of the environment."
Andrew said then he nodded.
"Well yes that would make him your brother Sir, absolutely."

You can come with antonio if you prefer. He's a good boy, i like his curiosity.

"He is a good boy thank you."
Antonio said with a bit of a proud smile.
"I might take you up on that offer Mr Karyak."

Tane called and asked for a silver dagger for everyone if there is any kind of Fera at the place.

You get a message back that said.
"I will see what I can do, I do not have my lab here but I might be able to whip something up."

Soon after you arrived at a long abandoned storehouse on the outskirts of the city, graffiti lined the walls and several windows where broken, the place just looked old and decrepit.
"This is the place."
Antonio said as he regarded the building. Andrew pointed and his Mentor nodded.
"Yes I see him, a guard, we need to drive past and park somewhere nearby."
He commented as the younger mage pointed out a good looking black man with very dark skin, intense black eyes, a bald head and snappy dressed in a white shirt, pressed pants and a brown leather jacked that stood outside the main entrance to the storehouse.
"There should be a parking lot in front of a convenience store nearby we can park there."
Antonio commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:16 am

...that strange spirit, an Avatar able to act without it's host vanished, and you had a feeling it was running back to it's host to hide as if it had seen something inside of you that terrified it. As the baleful spirit left the air in the dank room got a little easier to breathe, as if a darkness that had nothing to do with the dim lights had been lifted.

He felt a breath of relief as it slunk off but he didn't think that the Nephandus would be down long. Time to move - as they got to the ladder he let Colin go and started up it...

"It is not likely that our presence within the now will end from helping but there is a chance that the spirit of all humans will banish us...we can not resist it's will."

Once he got the gist of it, that what the spirit was indeed discussing was the power of the sleeper's will, he gave a feeling of understanding towards him. Try to seal the exits with stone that the static ones went into so they cannot get out, not the one we are using, the northern one.' he said, trying to tell him where the enemies had gone in. If you sense an enemy coming, do not engage them, tell me,' he suggested.

"I might have an idea...active spells will be banished but a magickal person will feel their gift swaying in the wind, it can be most uncomfortable."
"Lefty's got more power going than the right one - but they've both got a magical glow. I'm guessing ghoul and vampire, but that's just a guess... The wind sounds good to me."

Words popped into the air suddenly - it was strange to hear everyone's voice again but good also. He had missed hearing them all, it had been strange only hearing his own voice. He drew his brows together as he listened to Cara."Someone tell AJ to stay clear."  He directed the remaining elemental that was still nearby him and the group to join his brother right-this-now, who was with the woman-with-stones and the metal box, so the umbrood would not be in harms way. "I can't do that spell but I can help target," he offered. Vampires might not have any Gift remaining but their blood was still magickal - it should do something.

As she began to move her hands, he stepped closer to her and put out his hands up and out towards hers as well, ready to try to work in concert with augmenting magick. As she worked he concentrated carefully on her cadence so he could try to work with it to assist finessing the accuracy of the rote's targeting so it would not be as broad or miss, landing in unwanted places such as the buildings, or the party. He made the gestures for control and vis as he plainchanted, concentrating as if he were focusing the magick as one would light through a magnifying lens.

//  Adding a Willpower  -  P2,C1: 3, 0, 2  [+1 sux WP]

Figure the umbrood probably did not get far in his task before he sensed them coming and told Adley, and the rest dovetails.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:47 am

Once he got the gist of it, that what the spirit was indeed discussing was the power of the sleeper's will, he gave a feeling of understanding towards him. Try to seal the exits with stone that the static ones went into so they cannot get out, not the one we are using, the northern one.' he said, trying to tell him where the enemies had gone in. If you sense an enemy coming, do not engage them, tell me,' he suggested.

We will do so, we will seal the northern stone stone circle so no more enemies can come out."
Alassor said.
"We will let you know if we see more enemies."
The spirit promised.

"Someone tell AJ to stay clear." He directed the remaining elemental that was still nearby him and the group to join his brother right-this-now, who was with the woman-with-stones and the metal box, so the umbrood would not be in harms way.

"I am on it Mr Roth Hicks."
Daisy said as she climbed up out the manhole, her yellow lace veils where dirty now and the fabric was gone around her right hand where the torrent had come up, the cyborg hid her metallic hand behind her self consciously and looked down.
"I am sending Mr Terach a message now, should I tell him to fall back to the car?"
The Deaconess asked.

"I will go and join my brother by the metal box."
The marble knight said through he seamed a bit confused over your definitions he did vanish to join his brother.

"I can't do that spell but I can help target," he offered. Vampires might not have any Gift remaining but their blood was still magickal - it should do something.

"That should work fine, if we can avoid hitting the surrounding houses then we can avoid the chance of harming some poor tarot reading grandmother or something like that."
Cara said and offered you a smile as she begun to chant, her slender hands forming more complex sigils.
"Like a wind that blow out a candle flame, I call a wind to banish magick and the light of enlightened might!"

As she began to move her hands, he stepped closer to her and put out his hands up and out towards hers as well, ready to try to work in concert with augmenting magick. As she worked he concentrated carefully on her cadence so he could try to work with it to assist finessing the accuracy of the rote's targeting so it would not be as broad or miss, landing in unwanted places such as the buildings, or the party. He made the gestures for control and vis as he plainchanted, concentrating as if he were focusing the magick as one would light through a magnifying lens.

You soon felt a slight wind between your hands, it was cold and vibrating and slightly strange to hold, it do seam that you could control the wind with your hands through and could direct it towards the two running men that are now coming clearly into view, one was tall and dark of skin and hair, the other was paler and plumper but both was finely dressed, now you saw the hands of the dark skinned hands move into sigils of his own, but then the wind hit the man both men fell to the ground screaming as the wind tried to blow away the very essence of their magickal beings, you doubt the spell would actually kill them but it sure looked like it hurt and the two men was quite distracted as they rolled around on the ground looking panicked as they did not understand why the gentle breeze hurt them.

You could feel some Paradox hitting Cara through the magick you currently shared but due to you only targeting the rote the displeasure of the Consensus skipped you.
"We should run while they are done, we have what we came for."
Cara said and winced from the Paradox and you also see sadness in her eyes due to hurting the two men and she ended the rote.
"We should go before they get back up."

As you worked with Cara's magick it felt so clear and focused, the Criamon was clearly talented and her Resonance was pure and clean, Dynamic and healthily Entropic. Perhaps it was your contact with the Brothers that made you experience things in images, but her essence felt like a big, bright piece of ice melting in spring to let new life come to a frozen river.

(OOC: No he did not get to far through it might be harder for Matty and her remaining three friends to get out of the sewers through the north manhole.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next