Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 5 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:03 am

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

"Sure...damn Nephandi have done a number on our wardrobe..." He looked at her with some concern, to see if she was coming back around from whatever hell the spirits had revisited upon her. "Yes, that is true, the other things you do may be discussed more but my experiences with you and our mutual friend have shown me that truth..."

Fran seamed to be recovering she slowly got back to her feet.
"Fuck why can't the Nephandi be less shitheads!"
She grumbeled.
"But yes when things settle down and get back to normal...shopping trip...I need more bullets to."
She muttered.
"So being nice and kind...sure I can do that."

For a moment, he felt he was not holding Theodora but the Diedne woman...the weight of her in his arms, as she went to sleep...the memory did not take over, as the last time though when he fell into Quietus thankfully but receded again, integrated as part of Erjne's war time experiences. A gift from his avatar. He blinked, looking down and seeing Theodora's face. His sodalis.

The color was slowly returning to Theodora's face.
"Thank you Sodalis..."
She whispered.
"Shit that hurt."
The Tytalus where clearly recovering and the spirits where not happy, they where not happy at all and the memory of Enje's mercy when it would have been earlier to turn his back to the cruelty he saw and see the Diedne woman as just an enemy, that kind of mercy apalled the two pain spirits and they really looked like they would rather leave than stay as if they had come for a buffet and right before them where a diner with bad hygine who had just spit on all the food.

They just needed a little more time. He tried to right Theodora again and then said to Nicole, "You holding up?" She was up again, with a gun at least not on the floor, at least. A look around, see who was vulnerable, more thoughts of times when he was able to spare someone's pain...

Ty caught what you where doing and he to begun draggin those who had been attacked by the spirits out of the way. The your Mentor where finally done with his spell, with a final flourish of his hands and a final few words chanted he releasted the built up magick, the two spirits looked at one another and then vanished they seamed to basically not resist the banishment, they found you to be horribly rude and uncomfortable to be around so only their orders had kept them there and now when a banishemnt gave them a chance to leave they just, vanished, the opressive feeling in the room lifted and Nicole's and the other's pain would vanish like flipping a switch leaving only sweat and exhaustion behind. jeffry glanced at you.
"Odd in the end they seamed allmost happy to leave, I broke the Labyrinth's hold on them and sent them back to their own plane, better for us and better for them."
He muttered.
"Are anyone harmed?"

(OOC: Sooo sorry for missing your post yesterday Strife I did not notice before now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 5 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:02 am

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

If Tane can keep the pace and stay at range, he attacks again!

7 3 9 7 8 attack
7 5 8 3 7 4 10 damage
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:41 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30PM]
The slight breeze swirled around you for a moment then you heard that soft, nearly inaudiable sound again.
"Yes...I can do this."
The Air elemental agreed.
Colin nodded, "Then please do."
He smiled to Dalisse, "It's a relief when they speak my language... I've yet to find someone willing to teach me Enochian. Well, granted, I've yet to ask around, really."

"The question then is if your young friend is going to be willing to learn those harsh realities Colin, after all some are just short sighted due to age and lack of experience while others choose to stay that way."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"You are going to have your work cut out for you with this young man."
He frowned, "I'm afraid he's not going to have much choice, really..."

((OOC: In general, most Fantasy worlds are preferable to walking the fleshy corridors of a hostile, Nephandi-infested giant polyp. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:18 am

If Tane can keep the pace and stay at range, he attacks again!

Tane where a young strong man he did easilly manage to keep up with a middle ages fleeing woman, you slash the rune mage down opening her back open and revealing her ribs and guts, the maga screamed in pain but she did manage to finish her spell and you begun to feel your body dying, you had to stop that spell or your very life would be sucked out of you by the spell the woman had cast, intense pain spread all through your limbs. Somewhere a phone plinged and one of the mages you hardly knew yet shouted.
"Careful don't kill her we need her alive, to avoid her being reborn as something worse in the future!"
The man shouted to you.
"Yeah and careful of her spells as well!"

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse in the Labyrinth at 2 30 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "Then please do."
He smiled to Dalisse, "It's a relief when they speak my language... I've yet to find someone willing to teach me Enochian. Well, granted, I've yet to ask around, really."

The slight breeze vanished from the room, Dalisse smiled a little.
"She is not speaking your language, she is a higher Umbrood she speaks every language, you hear her thoughts, Enochian though, that is special that is the spirits own language, where they can express things they can not imitating other languages."
The Handler explained.

He frowned, "I'm afraid he's not going to have much choice, really..."

"And what if the young man do not share your views Colin?"
Dalisse said and she raised an eyebrow.

(OOC: Oh I can think about some rather nastry fantasy worlds. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:49 am

The slight breeze vanished from the room, Dalisse smiled a little.
"She is not speaking your language, she is a higher Umbrood she speaks every language, you hear her thoughts, Enochian though, that is special that is the spirits own language, where they can express things they can not imitating other languages."
The Handler explained.
Colin nodded, "That... adds up. It certainly helps with communication, for the most part."

"And what if the young man do not share your views Colin?"
Dalisse said and she raised an eyebrow.
He frowned, "At this point... that question is not relevant. He has made some mistakes, serious one - right now, there's only so much I can do to shelter him from the consequences of his actions, but if he does not mend his ways... well, the needs of the many versus the needs of the one. If he decides to keep inviting threats to the Chantry, we will have to do what we must..."

((OOC: Hence the distinction between generalities and specifics.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:47 pm

'Sorta regretting getting out of bed today, me.' Nicole mutters at Fran's question. Watching the pair of Cryptids pulling back, doing her best to tell herself that this pain was a mere mind-fuck, that it wasn't real. If anyone looked at her, they'd see that the large woman was not that stable on her feet, that it was only stubbornness keeping her upright.

'No, I meant... nevermind.' she continued, taking a deep breaths, focusing on denying the existence of the pain...

When the Cryptids - and the associated pain - finally vanished, Nicole's will gave out; half-sitting, half-falling onto her ass. A little groan of relief, then a muttered 'Crap indeed.'

Fumbled on her webbing for a moment, pulled out her canteen and gulped down half the contents in one, a little drip of bright-yellow liquid running down her chin. Wiping said chin, she then looked to Fran.

'You're running short? What you packing?' [aka what's Fran's weapon?]

[Enjoy the fair. Normally such things make me think 'I don't object to X, just many of the people who do X'.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:39 pm

"Fuck why can't the Nephandi be less shitheads!" She grumbeled. "But yes when things settle down and get back to normal...shopping trip...I need more bullets to."
She muttered. "So being nice and kind...sure I can do that."

"Not a fan of most of the spirits they keep company with...at least those that aren't enslaved against their will."

The color was slowly returning to Theodora's face. "Thank you Sodalis..." She whispered. "Shit that hurt." The Tytalus where clearly recovering

"Yes...these spirits are dreadful," he said as he helped her right herself.

Looked at Adley just as he looked at her, the large woman was looking somewhat worse for wear; face shiny with sweat and pale, blinking rapidly and breathing deeply. Still seemed to be functional, though. After a moment, went back to focus on the enemy; readying to attack, though didn't. 'Why the fuck is my hand hurting?' she could be heard to mutter to herself.
"Perhaps because those two fuckers are some sort of manifestations of pain? Perfect bloody pets for the damned Nephandi!"
Fran who where close enough to hear you mutter

If he was standing close enough to Nicole and heard her he looked a bit surprised. He'd been expecting a curt or sarcastic reply not a question about her hand. "These things make everything pain," he agreed with Fran. Nicole didn't look that well, then again none of them really did with these damn spirits but at least she was talking. Then it was over, and the absence of the pain was almost as jarring as enduring it that long. He took an involuntary step back and then gave a sigh of relief.

jeffry glanced at you. "Odd in the end they seamed allmost happy to leave, I broke the Labyrinth's hold on them and sent them back to their own plane, better for us and better for them." He muttered. "Are anyone harmed?"

He shook his head at his pater and then went to check on Cecelia who had been fairly upset at the spirits arrival.

// fantasy worlds that suck, see Fillory xD all the pretty of Narnia but hundreds of times the danger.
ooc2: no worries

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:48 pm

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

'Sorta regretting getting out of bed today, me.' Nicole mutters at Fran's question. Watching the pair of Cryptids pulling back, doing her best to tell herself that this pain was a mere mind-fuck, that it wasn't real. If anyone looked at her, they'd see that the large woman was not that stable on her feet, that it was only stubbornness keeping her upright.

"Well a warm, nice cozy bed would be nice right now."
Fran replied with a grunt seaming to share your sentiment.
"But I guess the world needs saving."

'No, I meant... nevermind.' she continued, taking a deep breaths, focusing on denying the existence of the pain...

When the Cryptids - and the associated pain - finally vanished, Nicole's will gave out; half-sitting, half-falling onto her ass. A little groan of relief, then a muttered 'Crap indeed.'

Fumbled on her webbing for a moment, pulled out her canteen and gulped down half the contents in one, a little drip of bright-yellow liquid running down her chin. Wiping said chin, she then looked to Fran.

Fran gave you a concerned look, she opened her teddy bear bag and handed a water bottle to Theodora before looking towards you again.
"Do you need more water?"
She asked before taking a bottle for herself again and taking a deep drag of it before she to sat down on the floor breathing for just a moment.
"Shit I do not like those spirits."

'You're running short? What you packing?' [aka what's Fran's weapon?]

"A Desert Eagle 50 cal."
Fran said and smiled and she patted the very large gun that where out of place with her frilly outfit.
"And yeah I have fired...quite a few bullets."
She muttered softly thinking of the pawns she had executed.

"Not a fan of most of the spirits they keep company with...at least those that aren't enslaved against their will."

"There is always a silver lining eh?"
Fran said and smiled a little.

"Yes...these spirits are dreadful," he said as he helped her right herself.

Theodora nodded weakly.
"Thank you Sodalis and yes they are."
The Tytalus muttered.
"Well that was...not plesant.

Nicole didn't look that well, then again none of them really did with these damn spirits but at least she was talking. Then it was over, and the absence of the pain was almost as jarring as enduring it that long. He took an involuntary step back and then gave a sigh of relief.

Fran held out her water bottle towards you.
"Here Adley drink something, you look like you need it."
She said then she added with a wry smile to break up the tension.
"Unless you are hesitent to accept food or drink from an Euthanathos."

He shook his head at his pater and then went to check on Cecelia who had been fairly upset at the spirits arrival.

Cecilia was on her knees shaking with fear, she was clearly upset but she was not injured.
"A...are they gone?"
She muttered as your Mentor went to check on the rest of your group to see that everyone where fine.
"We can afford a few moments of rest but not more we have to press on and strike while the Nephandi are still disorganized."
He urged.

Colin nodded, "That... adds up. It certainly helps with communication, for the most part."

"That it do indeed."
Dalisse agreed and nodded.

He frowned, "At this point... that question is not relevant. He has made some mistakes, serious one - right now, there's only so much I can do to shelter him from the consequences of his actions, but if he does not mend his ways... well, the needs of the many versus the needs of the one. If he decides to keep inviting threats to the Chantry, we will have to do what we must..."

"That is not a easy task then Colin and it might lead to a very unplesant choice down the line."
The handler said and frowned.
"I hope it works out though and you manage to get the kid to act in a way that is not a danger to your Chantry."

(OOC: The psychic fair was pretty fun but it was as always a mixed bag.)
(OOC 2: Yes there is that, one also have the Wheel of Time world, basically Jhor for everyone. Very Happy )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:16 pm

"That is not a easy task then Colin and it might lead to a very unplesant choice down the line."
The handler said and frowned.
"I hope it works out though and you manage to get the kid to act in a way that is not a danger to your Chantry."
Colin nodded, "I will do what I can to reduce the fallout over the Chantry... but if that means cutting him off and throwing him under the bus, well..."
He frowned, "Hopefully, I can convince his brother to be a good influence on him - that one seems somewhat more level-headed."

((OOC: Yeah, the Psychic Fair always has some odd ones. But, got good loot this year - big bag o' snacks, and a new Tarot deck. Razz The Dragon Tarot looked interesting enough for me to nab it. Very Happy ))
((OOC2: Well, screw Fillory with a rusty fork. Razz And the Wheel of Time world, too, as far as any Mage with manly underneefy bits is concerned. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:24 pm

Fran held out her water bottle towards you. "Here Adley drink something, you look like you need it." She said then she added with a wry smile to break up the tension.
"Unless you are hesitent to accept food or drink from an Euthanathos."

"An euthanatos that, if I recall correctly, I have just made plans to go underwear shopping with, no?" he replied with a huff of a laugh, reaching out for the bottle.

Cecilia was on her knees shaking with fear, she was clearly upset but she was not injured. "A...are they gone?" She muttered

"Yes, they have been banished...can you stand back up?" he asked, offering to assist her.

"We can afford a few moments of rest but not more we have to press on and strike while the Nephandi are still disorganized." He urged.

"Yes, sir," he said, acknowledging him. He went back to helping people recover from the ordeal and get ready to move onwards.

// lol

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:32 am

'You could have gone with the model chambered for .44, k'know?' Nicole quipped to Fran after shaking her head to the offer of water. 'At very least that's a calibre used by other things and is almost the same stopping power. Quarter of the price per round too' getting up off the floor. Undid a couple of flaps, pulling out her pistol [a worn but fine CZ75] and a couple of spare magazines and offering them to the Euthanathos.

Adley's Post:

'Erm... did I miss something?' giving a puzzled look as she reloaded her rifle and did a quick check on her ammo situation.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:05 am

'Erm... did I miss something?' giving a puzzled look as she reloaded her rifle and did a quick check on her ammo situation

He glanced at Nicole with an amused expression, though he wasn't going to draw attention to Fran's emergency. "Just scheduling a shopping trip in the near future," he assured her. "Nephandi have done a number on our wardrobes." Of course, there would be a lot of more critical things to deal with after they were out of this mess, like grieve for those they lost. But a moment of levity after all that painful shit the spirits wrought upon them seemed necessary for his sanity. "You want to tag along?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:14 am

Gods, make her spell stoooooop! Amadeus!! he screamed but tried to Focus. She was a runist, break the rune, break the spell, right?
Tane struggled with the pain and bit until his teeth gums started to give Blood and centered the hand in sight. Grunting like a wounded animal he aimed for the hand and tried to cut It in half to break the rune

9 1 6 3 10 attack
7 1 5 9 5 3 9 damage

Tane groaned and fought on, grinding his teeth and cursing under his breath. I was going to devour your corpse, but now I will actually eat half of your organs Alive first. I'll fry your skin as bacon and put your head into boiling wáter to take the hair off! I Will eat your eyes as Candy! I'll make a bow out of your hair!
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:02 am

Colin nodded, "I will do what I can to reduce the fallout over the Chantry... but if that means cutting him off and throwing him under the bus, well..."
He frowned, "Hopefully, I can convince his brother to be a good influence on him - that one seems somewhat more level-headed."

"That is understandable, your Chantry have to come first. This man have a brother then, is he a mage as well so he knows about the situation?"
Dalisse asked and frowned.
"Well I hope it works out well."
She added then she looked out into the distance.
"Hum...the young man we have been discussing have now wounded the Prelata badly..."
She informed you.

(OOC: The Dragon's Tarot is pretty good, if it is the one I am thinking about there are several named something like that.)
(OOC: Poor fantasy worlds Razz )

"An euthanatos that, if I recall correctly, I have just made plans to go underwear shopping with, no?" he replied with a huff of a laugh, reaching out for the bottle.

"That would be about right."
Fran said and giggeled.
"Well when you put it that way."
She said sounding amused as she handed you the water bottle.

"Yes, they have been banished...can you stand back up?" he asked, offering to assist her.

"Yeah I think so."
Cecilia said and she let you help her up, after all it was hard for her to get up with her hands bound.
"Thank you."
She muttered sounding relieved that the pain spirits where gone.

"Yes, sir," he said, acknowledging him. He went back to helping people recover from the ordeal and get ready to move onwards.

Everyne where getting back to their feet, though Violet needed a bit of help and a drink of water. As you helped the rest of your group you suddenly heard the sound of footsteps nearby. Nicole you probably hear this as well.

'You could have gone with the model chambered for .44, k'know?' Nicole quipped to Fran after shaking her head to the offer of water. 'At very least that's a calibre used by other things and is almost the same stopping power. Quarter of the price per round too' getting up off the floor. Undid a couple of flaps, pulling out her pistol [a worn but fine CZ75] and a couple of spare magazines and offering them to the Euthanathos.

"You do have a point, I guess I at time are to fond of big guns."
Fran said sounding amused, she accepted the weapon you handed her and the clips.
"Thank you, this should last me though the rest of the fight, well unless this Labyrinth is filled with even more scores of bullshit that needs to get dead."
She said and checked the weapon then put it away and got back to her feet.

'Erm... did I miss something?' giving a puzzled look as she reloaded her rifle and did a quick check on her ammo situation.

You did seam to have plenty of ammo left. Fran just gave you a bit of a smile.
"Let us just say those spirits where...very uncomfortable."
She grumbeled.
"Why can't the Nephandi have normal spirits working for them?"

Gods, make her spell stoooooop! Amadeus!! he screamed but tried to Focus. She was a runist, break the rune, break the spell, right?
Tane struggled with the pain and bit until his teeth gums started to give Blood and centered the hand in sight. Grunting like a wounded animal he aimed for the hand and tried to cut It in half to break the rune

"I am working on it Mr Karyak."
Amadeus said as he drew symbols into his own arm with one of his daggers.

You cut the Nephanda's hand in two, ripping flesh with the shark tooth sword, the woman howled in spell and her own magick woven on you vanished, ending the pain you where in and stopping the attack on your life. The woman where bleeding profusly though and she would need medical attention if she where to survive for trial.

Tane groaned and fought on, grinding his teeth and cursing under his breath. I was going to devour your corpse, but now I will actually eat half of your organs Alive first. I'll fry your skin as bacon and put your head into boiling wáter to take the hair off! I Will eat your eyes as Candy! I'll make a bow out of your hair!

"There will be no cannibalism during the mission Mr Karyak."
Alphonse said calmly. The Nephanda where on the ground now, not really in a condition to fight much anymore as she was bleading badly and in considerable amount of pain. I she heard your threats though they did not impress her much as she tried in vein to get back up onto her feet.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:24 am

Anja's Post:

'Too many movies, you've seen. They like the Eagle 'cos it's big and menacing-looking. Yet it's a bitch to shoot and even harder to look after.' Nicole replied, with the tone akin to a tradesperson evaluating the quality of their tools.

Adley's Post:

'What's the fucking point?' Nicole replied, rolling her eyes. 'Not been able to get anything except underwear from a "normal" store since I was fourteen.' loading a fresh clip into her rifle and quickly stretching out; getting ready to move on.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:30 am

'Too many movies, you've seen. They like the Eagle 'cos it's big and menacing-looking. Yet it's a bitch to shoot and even harder to look after.' Nicole replied, with the tone akin to a tradesperson evaluating the quality of their tools.

"My Mentor introduced me to this gun, and I have ended up sticking with it, though I have a few others as well at home. I like the Eagle but yes it is hard to shoot, that it is menacing looking though have saved me from having to shoot it a few times though, when the one I would end up in an altrecation with have backed down."
Fran said and patted her weapon fondly.

'What's the fucking point?' Nicole replied, rolling her eyes. 'Not been able to get anything except underwear from a "normal" store since I was fourteen.' loading a fresh clip into her rifle and quickly stretching out; getting ready to move on.

"What about something from the men's section, that should still work would it not?"
Fran asked.
"Well and besides I also intended to drop by a weapon's shop for more ammo."
She added and grinned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:01 pm

'Yet... it's heavy and bulky. Kinda hard to hide on yourself.' Nicole retorted. 'Though on the plus side, you'd get a killer [pistol] whip out of it.'

'Nah, wouldn't work. Legs too short, tops think I've got watermelons and dresses say I'm loaded with flab.' was Nicole's curt reply; not annoyed per se, more a dull resentment and the sound that she'd had this conversation many times before.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:16 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30]
"That is understandable, your Chantry have to come first. This man have a brother then, is he a mage as well so he knows about the situation?"
Dalisse asked and frowned.
Colin grinned, "Wereshark, actually - I think he can be persuaded to reel in his brother's impulsiveness, by sitting on him if necessary."

"Well I hope it works out well."
She added then she looked out into the distance.
"Hum...the young man we have been discussing have now wounded the Prelata badly..."
She informed you.
He frowned, "Hum, I hope someone else is on hand to restrain them both..."

((OOC: This Dragon Tarot is by Nigel Suckling - not the most reassuring of family names, but what can one do - and looks quite well-made and consistent in style, judging by the box. I'll have to take the time to open the deck and examine the cards in greater detail later. And the 64-page color book. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:12 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

'Yet... it's heavy and bulky. Kinda hard to hide on yourself.' Nicole retorted. 'Though on the plus side, you'd get a killer [pistol] whip out of it.'

"I can hide allot in my bag."
Fran said and patted her teddy bear bag.
"That one do, though I might not be strong enough to do it properly with such a heavy weapon, I have used magick slowly over time to strengthen the bones and muscles in my hand so it can withstand the recoil, but increasing my strength all at once is harder."
The Euthanathos said and frowned.

'Nah, wouldn't work. Legs too short, tops think I've got watermelons and dresses say I'm loaded with flab.' was Nicole's curt reply; not annoyed per se, more a dull resentment and the sound that she'd had this conversation many times before.

"I can see how that would be bothersome indeed, listen if you pick out a fabric I will sew you something to your measurements, I have sewn everything I am currently wearing other than my boots and underwear so I am pretty good at making clothes if I may say so myself."
Fran offered.
"It should not take me to long to whip something up if you need anything."

[Colin] (At the Labyrinth talking with Dalisse at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

Colin grinned, "Wereshark, actually - I think he can be persuaded to reel in his brother's impulsiveness, by sitting on him if necessary."

"Ah a wereshark, I have only hear about them and never seen one, they are powerful warriors I hear said I hope you will be able to talk him into helping to get through to your young Cabalmate."
Dalisse said and smiled a little.

He frowned, "Hum, I hope someone else is on hand to restrain them both..."

The handler got a rather suprised look on her face.
"Yes it looks like it though are ou sure this guy have the right faction, he just threathened to horribly torture the foe he had just taken down and then ehm...cannibalise her alive that sounds more like our thing than yours."

(OOC: I have not used that deck myself but it gets pretty good reviews and the cards look really nice.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:56 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30]
"Ah a wereshark, I have only hear about them and never seen one, they are powerful warriors I hear said I hope you will be able to talk him into helping to get through to your young Cabalmate."
Dalisse said and smiled a little.
Colin nodded, "From what I've seen, the wereshark brother is a bit simpler-minded and less impulsive. Less passionate, perhaps. But very protective and fond of his brother. I can think of few better suited guardians for the rash young Mage."

The handler got a rather suprised look on her face.
"Yes it looks like it though are ou sure this guy have the right faction, he just threathened to horribly torture the foe he had just taken down and then ehm...cannibalise her alive that sounds more like our thing than yours."
He frowned, "He is from a... very different culture; some offshoot of a Polynesian culture, I believe - where it appears they believe a powerful enemy's abilities linger in certain parts of the body, which can be subsequently... turned into some sort of talisman to bestow that degree of power on the wearer. Or the pieces can be ingested, it seems."
He scratched the back of his head, almost absentmindedly, "At least, that seems to be the rough outline of what little I know of superstition from that corner of the world. I have picked up a few odd bits of trivia over the years; not so much deep academic studies of the subject. Altogether, it seems he is from a region the British Empire didn't completely civilize during the reign of Queen Victoria... for good or ill."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:09 pm

[Colin] (At the Labyrinth talking with Dalisse at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "From what I've seen, the wereshark brother is a bit simpler-minded and less impulsive. Less passionate, perhaps. But very protective and fond of his brother. I can think of few better suited guardians for the rash young Mage."

"You may be right, if this wershark you describe as simple will be able to understand the importance of your request."
The Handler said and nodded.

He frowned, "He is from a... very different culture; some offshoot of a Polynesian culture, I believe - where it appears they believe a powerful enemy's abilities linger in certain parts of the body, which can be subsequently... turned into some sort of talisman to bestow that degree of power on the wearer. Or the pieces can be ingested, it seems."

"Well that might be so, but the viciousness of his threats worry me, he would be easy to lead astray, the Diedne would do human sacrifice, usually our own member but sometimes our enemies or at times...a sleeper...but that was for their blood for the power in the blood, but there is a difference between that and wanted to inflict pain and suffering on your enemy before their end, just for the joy of it, just because you are angry."
Diedne said and frowned.

He scratched the back of his head, almost absentmindedly, "At least, that seems to be the rough outline of what little I know of superstition from that corner of the world. I have picked up a few odd bits of trivia over the years; not so much deep academic studies of the subject. Altogether, it seems he is from a region the British Empire didn't completely civilize during the reign of Queen Victoria... for good or ill."

"There are power in blood and flesh, civilized or no it holds power, I am less shocked about the willingness to eat an enemy to gain their power, thans his threats of horrid torture on the woman, a man willing to do that in anger...are dangerous Colin, I am not sure this boy is worth your time."
She said and she sounded concerned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:24 pm

You did seam to have plenty of ammo left. Fran just gave you a bit of a smile. "Let us just say those spirits where...very uncomfortable."
She grumbeled. "Why can't the Nephandi have normal spirits working for them?"

"They do, but not willingly. I wonder where that one is...if it's still here."

"That would be about right." Fran said and giggeled. "Well when you put it that way." She said sounding amused as she handed you the water bottle.

He smiled and then after he got the water drank some before returning it with a thank you.

"Ah, they don't have a Big and Tall for women?" he said, glancing at her as he realised that yes, a woman taller than him would have problems like that. "That's too bad, I can see that would be frustrating. Well, underwear /was/ on the list."

"What about something from the men's section, that should still work would it not?" Fran asked. "Well and besides I also intended to drop by a weapon's shop for more ammo." She added and grinned.

"That does tend to be one size fits most...though we'd be shopping for others, then I imagine."

"Yeah I think so." Cecilia said and she let you help her up, after all it was hard for her to get up with her hands bound. "Thank you." She muttered sounding relieved...

"Are you uninjured?" he asked, checking her hands and binds again, and to see if her fingers were getting enough circulation.

Everyne where getting back to their feet, though Violet needed a bit of help and a drink of water. As you helped the rest of your group you suddenly heard the sound of footsteps nearby.

He moved to cover Violet and the prisoner, and made a gesture to the others that he heard something and from where he heard it, weapon at the ready.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:53 pm

"They do, but not willingly. I wonder where that one is...if it's still here."

"They are holding a spirt captive?"
Fran asked and frowned.
"I hope we will not have to fight that one as well."

He smiled and then after he got the water drank some before returning it with a thank you.

The Euthanatos nodded and put the water bottle away in her teddy bear bag again.

"That does tend to be one size fits most...though we'd be shopping for others, then I imagine."

"Shopping for others? Well yes I suspect we will get a list but I also really do need more ammo for myself as well and I do like guns."
Fran said and grinned.

"Are you uninjured?" he asked, checking her hands and binds again, and to see if her fingers were getting enough circulation.

"Yeah I just got scared, I have had run ins with those spirits before they are generally allowed to do as they will with the labyrinth's pawns."
Cecilia said. Her fingers where fine it seamed that by taping her fingers to her upper arms the bindin.gs had to be less tight hurting her far less than a line would.

He moved to cover Violet and the prisoner, and made a gesture to the others that he heard something and from where he heard it, weapon at the ready.

Jeffry nodded and made the hand gestures from Creo and Ignem and turned in that direction readying a spell You heard a male voice shout at your party.
"I have been sent to talk...just talk...the others want parley...can I come around the bend in the hallway and not be shot?"
Whoever was around the corner asked.
"Or curesed or set on fire or well the list go on really..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Yeah, raw It would be gross. he said Sporting on the floor. His body felt weared off but he was Fine, all in all.
Tane kicked her into the ground to put her lying on her side, and grabbed her head to pound her temple to make her go unconscious. That way she was ready to be taken into custody.

Tane took the half of the hand he had severed and squished it to draw all blood out. so,
is there any other else? Fera brothers? Does it stench too much or do you perceive more of this ones?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:07 pm

"They are holding a spirt captive?" Fran asked and frowned. "I hope we will not have to fight that one as well."

"I don't want to fight her, I want to set her free."

"Shopping for others? Well yes I suspect we will get a list but I also really do need more ammo for myself as well and I do like guns."
Fran said and grinned.

"Not exactly what I meant, pardon a moment of...dark humor I suppose."

"Yeah I just got scared, I have had run ins with those spirits before they are generally allowed to do as they will with the labyrinth's pawns."
Cecilia said

He frowned. "They are gone from here now, banished back to their plane."

"I have been sent to talk...just talk...the others want parley...can I come around the bend in the hallway and not be shot?" Whoever was around the corner asked.
"Or curesed or set on fire or well the list go on really..."

"They could be stalling for time," he said, sounding annoyed.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next