Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

+2
Warpmind
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 30 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:51 am

[Steelhaven Hall, 7:15 PM]
"Who is Master Ir? Hum well it is useful to have an Avatar that defend itself."
Helga said and nodded.
"A cluster of tiny Avatar gragments eh? Sounds unusual but seams to be practical."
Colin frowned, "Master Ir is a Nephandus who willingly surrendered. When they... made their attempt, he did not fight. His Avatar, however, went through the gathered Masters like a hot knife through butter... He's living in Chicago now, with his wife and children; lovely family, really, and a quite pleasant man. His Avatar may be Fallen, but he is on our side."

"Aww she is cute and you are right she looks like a Navigator."
Helga said and smiled.
"She is over 1200 years old?"
He nodded, "Right about that."

"I think I better stay away from owls."
Strawberry said and frowned.
"I try to stay away from those who would want to eat me."
He nodded sagely, "Generally a wise precaution, that."

"I know nothing about the black plauge but allmost everuone of my kind can cause illness but I can not, I come from a clean line and that is considered shameful."
The werrat said and frowned.
He shrugged, "Well, you won't find many complaints about that particular inability here. Especially considering my daughter cannot be vaccinated, or get shots, so I would consider it most impractical if we had a plague rat in the house."

"I think she just crawled into the first dark and cool place she found to sleep."
Strawberry said and shrugged.
"She do allot of that. Also that is unfair that she can be in the kitchen and not me!"
He grinned, "Oh, I'm sure we'll get around to moving her to other accommodations soon enough, but I don't feel particularly keen on disturbing a shark while I'm already bleeding, you know?"

"Aywhere warm and soft would be fine I usually sleep in my natural form so I do not take allot of room, some hey, cloth, some cotton, all fo that will work, then again now I am done sleeping so now I could run around for a bit."
Strawberry said and smiled. You saw that in the common room Dr Wong was back and he was tending to Rodger's leg.
He pondered, "If you're up for running around a bit... do you know anything about healing? I'm sure the makeshift infirmary in the attic would appreciate an extra pair of hands. Mind, I'm not telling to you work for us, just suggesting something to do while waiting for Tane."
He sat down next to Dr. Wong and pulled out a chair for Strawberry as well, and began taking off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt, "I seem to have found a rat in the kitchen... and there's a shark in the old, broken fridge. This is turning out to be one of those days, it seems... Dr. Wong, Mr. Tasselwell, this young lady is Strawberry. Strawberry, this is Dr. Wong and Mr. Tasselwell."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 30 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:13 am

[Colin] (Steelhaven 7 15 in the evening.)

Colin frowned, "Master Ir is a Nephandus who willingly surrendered. When they... made their attempt, he did not fight. His Avatar, however, went through the gathered Masters like a hot knife through butter... He's living in Chicago now, with his wife and children; lovely family, really, and a quite pleasant man. His Avatar may be Fallen, but he is on our side."

"I see so they got into a situation where he could not be Gilgulled and if they killed him they would just have to deal with his widderslaite so it was better to let him stay with the Traditions?"
Helga asked then she shrugged.
"Fine enough as long as he do not cause trouble for us."

He nodded, "Right about that."

"All she need is a little spice tube up her nose and the image would be complete."
The Cultist said sounding amused.

He nodded sagely, "Generally a wise precaution, that."

Strawberry nodded sagely at that.

He shrugged, "Well, you won't find many complaints about that particular inability here. Especially considering my daughter cannot be vaccinated, or get shots, so I would consider it most impractical if we had a plague rat in the house."

"I do not think you could vaccinate someone from the plauge my kind bring, but we generally do not unleash it unless we are threathened."
Strawberry said.
"I hope your kid do not get sick then."

He grinned, "Oh, I'm sure we'll get around to moving her to other accommodations soon enough, but I don't feel particularly keen on disturbing a shark while I'm already bleeding, you know?"

"No that would be ad Sir sharks have very big teeth."
Strawberry said and scratched her head.
"Paula is friendly though."

He pondered, "If you're up for running around a bit... do you know anything about healing? I'm sure the makeshift infirmary in the attic would appreciate an extra pair of hands. Mind, I'm not telling to you work for us, just suggesting something to do while waiting for Tane."

"I don't mind working but I do not know allot about healing though, when I get hurt I change my shape and then I heal unless it is bad and then I heal slower and then I lick the wounds."
Strawberry explained.

He sat down next to Dr. Wong and pulled out a chair for Strawberry as well, and began taking off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt, "I seem to have found a rat in the kitchen... and there's a shark in the old, broken fridge. This is turning out to be one of those days, it seems... Dr. Wong, Mr. Tasselwell, this young lady is Strawberry. Strawberry, this is Dr. Wong and Mr. Tasselwell."

"A shark? is it for soup my good man?"
Rodger asked and Strawberry looked really shocked.
"You can not cook Paula."
She explained and Rodger raised a hand in a deflecting guesture.
"No...off course not little Miss I have no intention to cook Paula."
He said then he winced slightly as Dr Wong gave him a shot for the pain before he started cleaning out his bullet wound.
"Hello Strawberry."
Dr Wong said and Rodger tipped his hat in her direction.
"Hello little lady."
He said and Strawberry grinned and turned towards Dr Wong.
"Are you a real doctor, we had one we called a doctor but he was not a real, real doctor."
She said and Michael nodded.
"That I am."
He said and he sounded amused.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:52 pm

Anja's Post:

'Wouldn't have kept it if it wasn't.' Nicole replied with a little smile. 'And can't promise that... but don't think it's likely.'

Anja's Post:

'Better tell someone first. Plus, need to get a holster for this. Meet you in the basement?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:47 pm

"Hum, Steelhaven sounds like a castle now don't it Sir."
Cava said and she looked at the drawing and smiled.
"Yeah blue walls and silver curtains would be nice, and then there can be pink floors."
She said happily, then she looked at her down drawing and frowned.
"Can you show me how to draw the wheels of my car Sir?"
She asked and gave you a smile.

"Sure thing." Serge said as he pulled out one of his many pencils and placed his sketchbook flat on the table so that Cava and the other girls could see. "Simple circles are often fine, but by adding a few simple shapes you can add a lot of detail and depth to the wheels. Adding two circles to show the tire treads and some triangles in the middle to represent the metallic rims...."

He began to show Cava different ways to draw tires, including adding tire treads and rims to the wheel. He drew them slowly in his sketchbook explaining each step he took and let Cava try and copy what he was doing.

"Well this is a witch's house."
Rosa said and grinned.
"I am sure Master Haagen could change them so they are made out of candy."
She declared and the little girls seamed to think that would be a really good idea.

"That would be an awesome idea wouldn't. Maybe I can ask Master Haagan for a candy potion. He did say he owed me a favor." Serge said with a smile.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:01 pm

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 7 in the afternoon.)

'Wouldn't have kept it if it wasn't.' Nicole replied with a little smile. 'And can't promise that... but don't think it's likely.'

"The way things have been going today indeed there can not really be any promises of anything really, however let us hope we can get this car of your without having to partake of any more bloodshed."
Fran said and sighed.

'Better tell someone first. Plus, need to get a holster for this. Meet you in the basement?'

"I have some messages to give anyway so I can go and let someone know we are going, also do you mean meet you in the garage or in the basement?"
Fran said and she seamed a little confused for a moment.

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 7 15 in the evening.)

"Sure thing." Serge said as he pulled out one of his many pencils and placed his sketchbook flat on the table so that Cava and the other girls could see. "Simple circles are often fine, but by adding a few simple shapes you can add a lot of detail and depth to the wheels. Adding two circles to show the tire treads and some triangles in the middle to represent the rim...."

He began to show Cava different ways to draw tires, including adding tire treads and rims to the wheel. He drew them slowly in his sketchbook explaining each step he took and let Cava try and copy what he was doing.

You spent some time teaching Cava how to draw tires, the little girl paid close attention and asked questions, then she tried to do it herself using what you taught her to give tires to her castle car.
"Thank you Sir."
She said and smiled.
"Like this?"
She asked and held up her drawing.

"That would be an awesome idea wouldn't. Maybe I can ask Master Haagan for a candy potion. He did say he owed me a favor." Serge said with a smile.

"A candy potion? one that turn everything it touches to candy? That would be cool then you could turn the bad guys to candy and then you could eat them, so when the stupid Union attacks you can turn them to candy and munch them all down."
Cava said and Yu Die raised an eyebrow.
"Would not that technically speaking be canibalism?"
She asked and Cava shrugged.
"Cannibalism is not that bad when it is candy and lollipops."
She anounced.
"No I think it is pretty bad regardless."
Yu Die commented wryly.

There was a knock at the door and Rosa went to open it, she spoke a few words with someone outside and then came back in with a young girl, she could be as old as fourteen but it was hard to say, she was pretty with blond hair and blue eyes wearing clothes that looked like hand me downs and a silver collar around her neck, the girl looked pale and sickly but she smiled a little.
"Hello I am Anna...Anna Wainwright."
She said and Yu Die slowly stood.
"It...it is you...I...I dreamed about you...you really exist it is you."
She said in a bit of a shaken voice and the two girls just stood there looking at one another for a while.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:27 pm

"Oh I did not even think about that, I ehm...yeah thank you I would appriciate that." Richard said and he begun to undo the buttons of his blood stained shirt with shaky hands. "A shame though I really liked this shirt, it was worn in enough to be really comfortable and still neat enough for work."

"No problem. Bureau or closet?" he asked before he went to the other room to fetch him a T-shirt or whatever equivalent he had on hand.

Your assistence was not needed to get Richard up the stairs, Michael Wong simply put his medical bag in his apprentice's lap and lifted them both, seaming to have no problem with carrying an adult man up the stairs despite being slender of form.

He blinked as he watched him pick up Richard like he was an overgrown puppy, despite looking thinner than he was. Well, damn. But he was glad for it anyway, since he was frankly exhausted and didn't want to drop his friend if he happened to overexter himself.

You got up to the attic you saw that the infirmary had calmed down, Allison where feeding some of Darrian's soup to the female survivor from Jace's lab at the hospital, most of the other patients where resting. Adjan was awake and eating though and he gave you a bit of a wave when he saw you. You also passed Fran and Nicole talking by the stairs, Fran gave you a tired smile.

He gave Nicole and Fran a nod as he saw them. When he looked into the infirmary though he was glad to see Adjan awake and having something to eat. He returned his wave and wanted to go in to see how he was doing but other people were already waiting on them.

You got to the chapel, it was set up with spare mathrasses, Mr Darehill was there waiting for you, so where Master Nassa who needed to sleep as well."You just go to sleep Adley while I discuss with Mr Darehill about what protections to set up." Jeffry suggjested and he indicated a mathrass. You saw Michael putting his apprentice down on another one and starting to tend to him, placing and IV with the practiced ease of someone who had done so a million times before and starting the transfusion of Nicole's blood.

"That's an order I will find easy to follow, sir. Good rest," he said. He gave a nod to Ryan and Master Nassa as he went over to the cot. He was surprised to see them set up this time but glad. He put out the bedroll out on the one his pater pointed at and then checked his weapons to make sure everything was secure and safe while he slept. Then he gratefully climbed in bed, shifting his bag to where he could keep a hold on it and settling everything in his coat so that he wasn't laying on it or breaking anything, or couldn't reach a weapon if he needed it. Then he tried to convince himself that yes, he really could pass out now. This was really happening. Sleep.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Anja's Post:

'Most likely, we'll be tailed by some Mirrorshades. Think normal service is returning.' ending with a little wry smile.

Anja's Post:

'Garage... leave me alone, it's been a long day!' she protested, waving away her mistake.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:34 pm

You spent some time teaching Cava how to draw tires, the little girl paid close attention and asked questions, then she tried to do it herself using what you taught her to give tires to her castle car.
"Thank you Sir."
She said and smiled.
"Like this?"
She asked and held up her drawing.

"Perfect! It looks amazing!" Serge said regardless of the quality of Cava's drawing. "Keep practicing and you'll be able to add loads more details to your drawings. A trick is to look at the world around you. There are so many detail that we miss that can be added to make your drawing more realistic. Like textures to the walls and subtle shading to represent light and shadows."

"A candy potion? one that turn everything it touches to candy? That would be cool then you could turn the bad guys to candy and then you could eat them, so when the stupid Union attacks you can turn them to candy and munch them all down."
Cava said and Yu Die raised an eyebrow.
"Would not that technically speaking be canibalism?"
She asked and Cava shrugged.
"Cannibalism is not that bad when it is candy and lollipops."
She anounced.
"No I think it is pretty bad regardless."
Yu Die commented wryly.

"That's a lot of candy to eat though. You'd probably get sick." Serge said with a laugh. "I was more so thinking of turning the Technocracy's guns and suits into candy rather than the person. Imagine splashing a Union jerk with the potion and how surprised they'd be when they then try and shoot you only to find their entire wardrobe and weaponry has been turned into confectionery."

There was a knock at the door and Rosa went to open it, she spoke a few words with someone outside and then came back in with a young girl, she could be as old as fourteen but it was hard to say, she was pretty with blond hair and blue eyes wearing clothes that looked like hand me downs and a silver collar around her neck, the girl looked pale and sickly but she smiled a little.
"Hello I am Anna...Anna Wainwright."
She said and Yu Die slowly stood.
"It...it is you...I...I dreamed about you...you really exist it is you."
She said in a bit of a shaken voice and the two girls just stood there looking at one another for a while.

Serge shifted his glance between the new girl and Yu Die and then back at the new girl, remembering several things his avatar and mentor had said to him.

Regardless of the situation he smiled a friendly smile and waved happily at Anna. Taking advantage of the temporarily silence Serge said, "Hey Anna! My name is Serge! Welcome to our room of ever-growing gender disparity! Come on everyone. No need to be shy. Introduce yourself to our new guest!"

He hoped that his own enthusiastic introduction and encouraging everyone to introduce themselves would help ease the awkward tension caused by Yu Die statement and make it easier for them to all speak with each other.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:47 pm

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 7 15 in the afternoon.)

"No problem. Bureau or closet?" he asked before he went to the other room to fetch him a T-shirt or whatever equivalent he had on hand.

"Closet third shelf."
Richard said.
"Thank you."
You went into Richard's bedroom, there was a bed, a closest and a desk and a bedside table, the room was neat and clean with only a book on the nightstand being out of order. You found a teshirt, a white one on the third shelf in the closet.

"That's an order I will find easy to follow, sir. Good rest," he said. He gave a nod to Ryan and Master Nassa as he went over to the cot. He was surprised to see them set up this time but glad. He put out the bedroll out on the one his pater pointed at and then checked his weapons to make sure everything was secure and safe while he slept. Then he gratefully climbed in bed, shifting his bag to where he could keep a hold on it and settling everything in his coat so that he wasn't laying on it or breaking anything, or couldn't reach a weapon if he needed it. Then he tried to convince himself that yes, he really could pass out now. This was really happening. Sleep.

When sleep came, first it was the sleep of the exhausted just deep and dreamless but then eventually there was a dream, you where Enje, but now you where old, your hair who had once been as night black as your skin was now completely white and walking up the steps to your lab at the Covenant hurt more and more, soon your Longavity potions would fail completley, Hermetic magic had their limits. Your throat hurt, you had been chanting for twelve hours streight building up a spell, the most powerful spell you had ever cast, your last spell. The Order of Reason the upstart bastards who had begun hunting magi across Europe had found your Covenant and they where coming in force, far to many for the Covenant to fight off, but you would make sure your home where safe, the Order of Reason's forces would never reach Ex Rosa Via, you would die as well off course, there was no way you could control the forces you would unleach but that was acceptable you had lived a long and happy life, there had been regrets, the loss of your best friend to the Massassa the gratest among them, but there had been joy as well and you where an old man, an honorable death, a death worthy of Flambeau the Founder himself was a good way to end your life, and with your death you would by life for the other magi and the Covenant and the Covenfolk as well and perhaps most important as all little Miro.

Miro who was the apprentice of your apprentice's appretice, Miro with the bright brown eyes who had tended to you while you prepared your final spell, sure the boy might be a little touched in the head, he spoke of his Gift speaking to him, telling him stories and guiding him, then again more and more of the youngest apprentices where saying the same thing, perhaps there was something there, but that was a mystery for others to solve.

You heard the army getting closer now, it would not be long, just a little closer and your spell would incinerate them all., just a little closer...then there they where, a massive army of horsemen and pikes with their strange mages in the back and with one word you released your spell, you had voice left for one more word, and then there was fire, just fire.

There where no pain, your spell there to powerful for that, it incinerated you and the Order of Reason army in an instant and turned the surrounding hillside to glass, then fire took shape around you, took the shape of a woman, an angle with a mightly sword made of flame and she embraced you, somehow you knew you where dead, your body where ash but an angle of fire embraced your soul for one moment before everything went black and the story of Enje the son of a Nubian merchant, the friend of Carmon was over, it was over with one last blast of fire and glory and the gentle touch of an angle.

You woke up as your Mentor gently touched your shoulder to rouse you, and you did feel much better.
"Mea filius it have been nine hours."
Jeffry said as he handed you some food and water.
"You should eat the time bubble is soon at an end."
He said, you saw Richard sit and eat his breakfast, Master Nassa as well, Ryan looked at you and gave a tired smile he had after all been maintaining the time bubble for nine hours.
"Slept well Mr Roth Hicks?"
He asked.

'Most likely, we'll be tailed by some Mirrorshades. Think normal service is returning.' ending with a little wry smile.

"Yeah well there is them, hopefully they are all having dinner now or something."
Fran said and sigh.
"But I guess that is to much to ask for."

'Garage... leave me alone, it's been a long day!' she protested, waving away her mistake.

"Nah I am not complaining but I needed to make sure I met you in the right place."
The Eutanathos said.
"Well then I will see you there then."
She said before she headed down the stairs.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Nicole gave a little laugh to this, then headed up to her apartment to get ready...

[Perhaps a natural break for the next thread?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:00 pm

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 7 15 in the afternoon.)

"Perfect! It looks amazing!" Serge said regardless of the quality of Cava's drawing. "Keep practicing and you'll be able to add loads more details to your drawings. A trick is to look at the world around you. There are so many detail that we miss that can be added to make your drawing more realistic. Like textures to the walls and subtle shading to represent light and shadows."

Cava looked at you with her eyes big and she nodded.
"Okey, I will try to look at the world around me Sir."
The young mage promised.

"That's a lot of candy to eat though. You'd probably get sick." Serge said with a laugh. "I was more so thinking of turning the Technocracy's guns and suits into candy rather than the person. Imagine splashing a Union jerk with the potion and how surprised they'd be when they then try and shoot you only to find their entire wardrobe and weaponry has been turned into confectionery."

Cava grinned at that.
"I like candy Sir there can never be to much candy but you are right we only need to turn their stuff to candy then they can't do anything to hurt us."
The little girl said and grinned.
"It would be fun."

Serge shifted his glance between the new girl and Yu Die and then back at the new girl, remembering several things his avatar and mentor had said to him.

Regardless of the situation he smiled a friendly smile and waved happily at Anna. Taking advantage of the temporarily silence Serge said, "Hey Anna! My name is Serge! Welcome to our room of ever-growing gender disparity! Come on everyone. No need to be shy. Introduce yourself to our new guest!"

He hoped that his own enthusiastic introduction and encouraging everyone to introduce themselves would help ease the awkward tension caused by Yu Die statement and make it easier for them to all speak with each other.

The girls introduced temselves one after another and Anna smiled and said hello to all of them. Anna looked rather tired and weak so Rosa got her to a chair.
"Here Sir sit down kid, let me get you something to drink."
She said then your Cosin went to find a glass of soda for Anna. The newcomer glanced over at you.
"Hi Mr Yager it is nice to meet you."
She said and she held out her hand towards you.

You got to your apartment and found the things you needed to get ready, as you where doing so there where a knock on your door.

(OOC: I am going home to Sotra tomorrow so I am packing and I will be busy today and tomorrow and I am usually tired the day after I hae been traveling but I will try to get a new thread up on Wendsday, the alternative is that I start a new thread now but wait with the thread summary until I have time for it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 pm

[7:15 PM]
"I see so they got into a situation where he could not be Gilgulled and if they killed him they would just have to deal with his widderslaite so it was better to let him stay with the Traditions?"
Helga asked then she shrugged.
"Fine enough as long as he do not cause trouble for us."
Colin nodded, "He's our second most skilled Avatar healer, actually, next to Master Telar. Whether or not one personally trusts him, of course, is an entirely different matter... but i have spoken with him, and my measure of the man is that he's solid, and that his Avatar can be returned to the Light if he's given a chance to do so."

"All she need is a little spice tube up her nose and the image would be complete."
The Cultist said sounding amused.
He smiled wryly, "That might hurt her, actually; she's a bit more delicate than one might expect at first glance. But yes."

"I do not think you could vaccinate someone from the plauge my kind bring, but we generally do not unleash it unless we are threathened."
Strawberry said.
"I hope your kid do not get sick then."
He smiled thinly, "We have very skilled healers, but it is a challenge to overcome. Thank you."

"No that would be ad Sir sharks have very big teeth."
Strawberry said and scratched her head.
"Paula is friendly though."
He grinned, "Oh, I don't know many people who are particularly friendly if rudely awakened..."

"I don't mind working but I do not know allot about healing though, when I get hurt I change my shape and then I heal unless it is bad and then I heal slower and then I lick the wounds."
Strawberry explained.
He nodded, "Perhaps acting as a nurse is not the best part-time career for you, then. Well, to be honest, I'm none too skilled with medicine, either. I'm a silversmith, and a warrior, not a healer... but I try to help where I can."

"A shark? is it for soup my good man?"
Rodger asked and Strawberry looked really shocked.
"You can not cook Paula."
She explained and Rodger raised a hand in a deflecting guesture.
"No...off course not little Miss I have no intention to cook Paula."
He said then he winced slightly as Dr Wong gave him a shot for the pain before he started cleaning out his bullet wound.
"Hello Strawberry."
Dr Wong said and Rodger tipped his hat in her direction.
"Hello little lady."
He said and Strawberry grinned and turned towards Dr Wong.
"Are you a real doctor, we had one we called a doctor but he was not a real, real doctor."
She said and Michael nodded.
"That I am."
He said and he sounded amused.
He smiled thinly, "It appears my most recently added Cabalmate evacuated his offsite residence and brought his guests here; a wererat, two weresharks and a werespider, if I got the count right?"
He pulled his shirt down his right arm, to avoid exposing much more of himself than necessary to let Michael work unobstructed after he was done with Rodger, "Fortunately, this young lady is not a plague-carrying rat, so that's a small blessing for us, but I still think we ought to try to find some other accomodation than our kitchen floor for her. And Mundi really shouldn't sleep there, either, Familiar or not... hum, where'd Mundi get off to, by the way?"

((OOC: Oh, man, today's been a day for Captain Naptime. Razz Talk about sleeping the day away. It was AWESOME! I might be getting old... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:09 pm

Colin nodded, "He's our second most skilled Avatar healer, actually, next to Master Telar. Whether or not one personally trusts him, of course, is an entirely different matter... but i have spoken with him, and my measure of the man is that he's solid, and that his Avatar can be returned to the Light if he's given a chance to do so."

"I am not so sure I trust the notion that a corrupted Avatar can be set right but at least it sounds like this man is better to have working for us and with us than to be our enemy."
Helga said and frowned.

He smiled wryly, "That might hurt her, actually; she's a bit more delicate than one might expect at first glance. But yes."

"Well we would not want to hurt your friend now would we Mr Wainwright."
Helga said.
"I just said it would complete the image.

He smiled thinly, "We have very skilled healers, but it is a challenge to overcome. Thank you."

Strawberry just nodded and she gave you a bit of a smile not really having much to add.

He grinned, "Oh, I don't know many people who are particularly friendly if rudely awakened..."

"That is true."
"But I do not think Paula would hurt you."

He nodded, "Perhaps acting as a nurse is not the best part-time career for you, then. Well, to be honest, I'm none too skilled with medicine, either. I'm a silversmith, and a warrior, not a healer... but I try to help where I can."

"Silver is scary it burns."
"But I can help out with things I can work."
She offered and scratched herself behind the ear.

He smiled thinly, "It appears my most recently added Cabalmate evacuated his offsite residence and brought his guests here; a wererat, two weresharks and a werespider, if I got the count right?"

"Yes that is right, that is all of us."
Strawberry confirmed and smiled.
"What is a Cabalmate though?"
She asked sounding confused.

He pulled his shirt down his right arm, to avoid exposing much more of himself than necessary to let Michael work unobstructed after he was done with Rodger, "Fortunately, this young lady is not a plague-carrying rat, so that's a small blessing for us, but I still think we ought to try to find some other accomodation than our kitchen floor for her. And Mundi really shouldn't sleep there, either, Familiar or not... hum, where'd Mundi get off to, by the way?"

You saw Mundi wandering of towards the stairs perhaps on his way to find his master. Dr Wong nodded.
"Well a dog on the floor of a kitchen is not the biggest problem but it is not the best place for animals."
He said as he started stitching up Rodger's leg.
"Ok if you wait for a moment Mr Wainwright I will do what I can to heal Mr Tasselwell but since the injury was caused by Primium there is a limit to what I can do."
The Akashic said then he started a series of quick hand gestures over Rodger's leg and the injury knitted together somewhat, aided by the regular first aid, when the doctor was done it was still red and angry but it looked like it had been healing for weeks.
"Thank you my goo man much obliged."
The Umbral Pilot said then the doctor turned to you.
"Well then Mr Wainwright let us have a look at your arm as well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Cava grinned at that.
"I like candy Sir there can never be to much candy but you are right we only need to turn their stuff to candy then they can't do anything to hurt us."
The little girl said and grinned.
"It would be fun."

"I thought I couldn't have enough sweets either. Than I had three plates of cookies in one day and now I think a little differently..." Serge said with a guilty smile.

"What sort of candy would you want to turn the men in blacks clothing into anyways? Chocolate so that it melts all over them. Or gummy clothes covered in that weird sugar so that it ends up being really itchy. Or peppermint so that its hard to move in it and they'd be all sticky. What's the best candy to irritate the Union." he mused humorously.

The girls introduced temselves one after another and Anna smiled and said hello to all of them. Anna looked rather tired and weak so Rosa got her to a chair.
"Here Sir sit down kid, let me get you something to drink."
She said then your Cosin went to find a glass of soda for Anna. The newcomer glanced over at you.
"Hi Mr Yager it is nice to meet you."
She said and she held out her hand towards you.

"Nice to meet you too." Serge said shaking the young girl's hand when she offered it to him and wondering how she knew his last name. While his mind was on surnames he realized something about Anna's last name. "By the way did you say that your last name was Wainwright? Damn so your both Mr. Wainwrights apprentice and daughter?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Anja's Post:

'Come in!' Nicole called out to the stranger at the door; on entering they'll see her on her haunches, going through a large wooden crate, unaware that the first view would be of her behind, including a stripe of underwear and a "tramp stamp" tattoo.

[Your choice, as ever. Though personally think the 2 uses of the summary is 1/ to help new players get what has happened and 2/ to help us later if we need to look up an old detail [such as in Nicole's case what guns she found in the auto shop]. So we could live without the summary for a few days. But as always, my mere opinion]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:02 pm

"Closet third shelf."
Richard said.
"Thank you."

"Sure. Anything else you need?"

When sleep came, first it was the sleep of the exhausted just deep and dreamless but then eventually there was a dream...You woke up as your Mentor gently touched your shoulder to rouse you, and you did feel much better.
"Mea filius it have been nine hours."
Jeffry said as he handed you some food and water.
"You should eat the time bubble is soon at an end."

He looked confused as he opened his eyes - there had been a blinding light, heat and fire and a sense of perfection and accomplishment and then he had seen the red woman for the first time (and his last in that life). And that had been how Erjne had passed on. He didn't answer right away, trying to remember the dream, Miro helping him up the stairs (all covenants seem to have a plethora of them). "I would not let them into our home so I waited. I burned everything, including myself so everyone else could get away. And then the fire was around me and everything remaining was turned into glass," he muttered in a confused, sleepy jumble of Latin. "And now I am here again but was elsewhen between." He yawned and then took the food and glass of water, drinking the water straight down. "Sleeping in time bubbles...I think it has a weird effect on us." He checked to see how bad he felt, if the potion had worn off or if his spirit and its lodger had any complaints, trying to settle the memory into it's current context.

He said, you saw Richard sit and eat his breakfast, Master Nassa as well, Ryan looked at you and gave a tired smile he had after all been maintaining the time bubble for nine hours. "Slept well Mr Roth Hicks?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you," he said to Ryan. "Nine hours..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:25 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 3: 30 in the afternoon.)

My great Grandmother, master Ngahuia! I am not wise Enough to know on my own, So I have to come to you. I am fighting this labyrinth, a monstrous Spirit construct, and my companions want to abandon it. Even so, I know I can take it's heart and banish it from existence except from our memories, preventing it from coming back or dragging anything else to the nothingness.
But alas, I know not how! I don't know if I can come back or if I could destroy that heart, and for that I have seek your aid and wisdom
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:30 pm

[Steelhaven Hall, 7:15 PM]
"I am not so sure I trust the notion that a corrupted Avatar can be set right but at least it sounds like this man is better to have working for us and with us than to be our enemy."
Helga said and frowned.
Colin nodded, "Well, there'll be proof soon enough, I expect - but you are right, redemption or not, he's a powerful ally, and would have been a dreadful enemy."

"Well we would not want to hurt your friend now would we Mr Wainwright."
Helga said.
"I just said it would complete the image.
He nodded, "And I do agree, it would make her look just that little more the part... but I believe she's quite content without something stuck up her nostril, all the same."

"That is true."
"But I do not think Paula would hurt you."
He nodded, "No, you're probably right - she might snap at me, but... in any case, there's no real rush. I'm afraid there must be some distinction made between the furred shapechangers and those without fur, especially where kitchens are concerned."

"Silver is scary it burns."
"But I can help out with things I can work."
She offered and scratched herself behind the ear.
He nodded, "Which is why I told you; I'd rather avoid you running scared and assuming the worst if you saw me carrying silver."
He held up his ring to show her, "I generally make pretty things of the metal, not weapons against the Changing Folk. So as a small courtesy to you..."
He slipped the ring off his finger and pocketed it, "There, no longer exposed. And I'm sure there's someone who could use some help somewhere around here - perhaps a keen lookout to watch over our guests?"

"Yes that is right, that is all of us."
Strawberry confirmed and smiled.
"What is a Cabalmate though?"
She asked sounding confused.
He paused for a second, "A Cabal is like a family, or perhaps... like a small pack. We work together, coordinate and protect one another. So my Cabalmate is like a family member I've chosen, or a packmate."

You saw Mundi wandering of towards the stairs perhaps on his way to find his master. Dr Wong nodded.
"Well a dog on the floor of a kitchen is not the biggest problem but it is not the best place for animals."
He said as he started stitching up Rodger's leg.
"Ok if you wait for a moment Mr Wainwright I will do what I can to heal Mr Tasselwell but since the injury was caused by Primium there is a limit to what I can do."
The Akashic said then he started a series of quick hand gestures over Rodger's leg and the injury knitted together somewhat, aided by the regular first aid, when the doctor was done it was still red and angry but it looked like it had been healing for weeks.
"Thank you my goo man much obliged."
The Umbral Pilot said then the doctor turned to you.
"Well then Mr Wainwright let us have a look at your arm as well.
He nodded, "All the same, there're enough guests now to make allergen contamination a valid concern."
He glanced down at his injury with a small frown, "No great rush, I'm not leaking that much, and it's not as though I have all sorts of pleasantries waiting."
He pondered, "I should call Alexandra, too, and get that teddy bear... No ends to the minutiae, it seems..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 am

Colin nodded, "Well, there'll be proof soon enough, I expect - but you are right, redemption or not, he's a powerful ally, and would have been a dreadful enemy."

"Hum, well like I said I will believe it when I see it Mr Wainwright but yes we have a powerful ally in this Master Ir which is far better than a powerful enemy."
Helga said and frowned.

He nodded, "And I do agree, it would make her look just that little more the part... but I believe she's quite content without something stuck up her nostril, all the same."

"Well I can certinly understand her on that."
The Cultist said and grinned.

He nodded, "No, you're probably right - she might snap at me, but... in any case, there's no real rush. I'm afraid there must be some distinction made between the furred shapechangers and those without fur, especially where kitchens are concerned."

"But why, fur makes me cute!"
Strawberry protested with a humf and pouted.
"What is wrong with fur?"

He nodded, "Which is why I told you; I'd rather avoid you running scared and assuming the worst if you saw me carrying silver."
He held up his ring to show her, "I generally make pretty things of the metal, not weapons against the Changing Folk. So as a small courtesy to you..."
He slipped the ring off his finger and pocketed it, "There, no longer exposed. And I'm sure there's someone who could use some help somewhere around here - perhaps a keen lookout to watch over our guests?"

"I will not run away if I see you carrying silver I know most silver is not a weapon, it feels...uneasy to be around it and it would burn me if I touched it so it is scary but I do not run away."
Strawberry saw and she looked at your ring for a moment with a bit of a concerned look in her eyes.
"It is pretty though."
She said but she seamed more relaxed when you covered it.
"There is silver in your skin as well. I can feel it."
She muttered.
"How did it get there?"

He paused for a second, "A Cabal is like a family, or perhaps... like a small pack. We work together, coordinate and protect one another. So my Cabalmate is like a family member I've chosen, or a packmate."

"That is a nice thing then."
The werrat said and smiled.

He nodded, "All the same, there're enough guests now to make allergen contamination a valid concern."

"Pepole can become allergic to me?"
Strawberry said.
"Is that like when my belly hurt if I eat peas?"

He glanced down at his injury with a small frown, "No great rush, I'm not leaking that much, and it's not as though I have all sorts of pleasantries waiting."
He pondered, "I should call Alexandra, too, and get that teddy bear... No ends to the minutiae, it seems..."

Richard pulled on a fresh set of gloves.
"Teddy bear? I think you lost me there Mr Wainwright."
Dr Wong said then he gently started examine your arm.
"This is not to bad, even if it is done by Primium I should be able to heal this, let me try to just clean it up a bit and see what my magick can do, if that is allright with you?"
He asked.

"Sure. Anything else you need?"

"If you would not mind a bit of water would be very nice."
Richard replied with a small smile.

He looked confused as he opened his eyes - there had been a blinding light, heat and fire and a sense of perfection and accomplishment and then he had seen the red woman for the first time (and his last in that life). And that had been how Erjne had passed on. He didn't answer right away, trying to remember the dream, Miro helping him up the stairs (all covenants seem to have a plethora of them). "I would not let them into our home so I waited. I burned everything, including myself so everyone else could get away. And then the fire was around me and everything remaining was turned into glass," he muttered in a confused, sleepy jumble of Latin. "And now I am here again but was elsewhen between." He yawned and then took the food and glass of water, drinking the water straight down. "Sleeping in time bubbles...I think it has a weird effect on us."

"I am afraid I do not understand what you mean mea filius, do you have a dream?"
Jeffry said and he chewed on some bread.
"Anthing unusual?"
He asked as he refilled your glass of water for you.

He checked to see how bad he felt, if the potion had worn off or if his spirit and its lodger had any complaints, trying to settle the memory into it's current context.

The potion was still working and some rest had done you good. Your Avatar ached though, the dull ache coming som nowhere you could put your finger on that told you the Umbrood shard where still there as it should but perhaps you should do the LBRP again soon, the soft movement of Quintessence in that ritual did seam to settle your Avatar down and reduce th acing.

"Yes, thank you," he said to Ryan. "Nine hours..."

"Yeah put into fifteen minutes on the outside, nto a bad piece of work if I may say so myself, it migut feel a bit disorienting when we synch up with the regular time flow again, but I will try to make the process as soft and smooth as possible."
The Cultist said his eyes was a bit unfocused, he was halfway in a trance as he was still working his magick.

(OOC: You get the regular Willpowe regain for a good night's rest.)

'Come in!' Nicole called out to the stranger at the door; on entering they'll see her on her haunches, going through a large wooden crate, unaware that the first view would be of her behind, including a stripe of underwear and a "tramp stamp" tattoo.

The door opened and you heard someone enter.
"Are you Nicole Bouchard."
You heard a woman say in a Italian accent.
"My name is Alessa Biancardi I asked around for you and was told this was your apartment."
The woman continued.

"I thought I couldn't have enough sweets either. Than I had three plates of cookies in one day and now I think a little differently..." Serge said with a guilty smile.

"Hum...that is allot of cookies."
Cava agreed.
"But I am sure I could manage that if I really tried Sir."

"What sort of candy would you want to turn the men in blacks clothing into anyways? Chocolate so that it melts all over them. Or gummy clothes covered in that weird sugar so that it ends up being really itchy. Or peppermint so that its hard to move in it and they'd be all sticky. What's the best candy to irritate the Union." he mused humorously.

"Gummies then it will fall of them and they will be naked and will be all embarashed and they will run away."
Cava said. Liv said something and Jane translated for her.
"And their guns could be chocholate for they are then all one piece and would be easy to pick up and eat."

"Nice to meet you too." Serge said shaking the young girl's hand when she offered it to him and wondering how she knew his last name. While his mind was on surnames he realized something about Anna's last name. "By the way did you say that your last name was Wainwright? Damn so your both Mr. Wainwrights apprentice and daughter?"

"Well he says he is going to adopt me and my Mentor gave me a name since the one I had would be dificult to pronounce if you are not Fallen and it's translation are Devouer of Featuses so he tought Anna would be better and since I needed a last name as well he gave me his."
Anna said and smiled. Rosa looked a little shocked and the other little girls gave one another somewhat uncertain looks.

(OOC: I am thinking since I will be busy most of the day today and then I can get to writing the summary tomorrow then we will probably be ok going a bit over on this thread and I will start a new one tomorrow.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 am

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 3: 30 in the afternoon.)

My great Grandmother, master Ngahuia! I am not wise Enough to know on my own, So I have to come to you. I am fighting this labyrinth, a monstrous Spirit construct, and my companions want to abandon it. Even so, I know I can take it's heart and banish it from existence except from our memories, preventing it from coming back or dragging anything else to the nothingness.

The spirit of your ancestor smiled and walked a little closer.
"If this spirit need banishment my beautiful son, why would your companions abandon it?"
She asked softly speaking in your mother language.
"Often my son things are not as it seams, and destruction is not always the only way to protect the weak."

But alas, I know not how! I don't know if I can come back or if I could destroy that heart, and for that I have seek your aid and wisdom

"The how I can tell you, this was spirit is the manifestation of decaying flesh, and since it is manifested on something physical it have earts and a brain, many hearts and one brain, destroying the brain will kill tis wast spirit, but doing so will be no easy task for it is protected by a defender of great age and power, what you should ask yourself though is why as you contemplate how you might destroy this being, have it not harmed you? This spirit is of the Wyrm, and I can not tell you what to do and what not to do, but is this spirit hostile that is what you must ask yourself."
Your ancestor said her voice was soft and wise.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:29 am

"If you would not mind a bit of water would be very nice."
Richard replied

After dropping the shirt off with Dr Wong he got him a glass of water from his kitchen and doubled back.

"I am afraid I do not understand what you mean mea filius, do you have a dream?"
Jeffry said and he chewed on some bread.
"Anthing unusual?"
He asked as he refilled your glass of water for you.
The potion was still working and some rest had done you good. Your Avatar ached though, the dull ache coming som nowhere you could put your finger on that told you the Umbrood shard where still there as it should but perhaps you should do the LBRP again soon, the soft movement of Quintessence in that ritual did seam to settle your Avatar down and reduce th acing.

"A dream of something that really happened," he said, replying back in whatever language he was addressed in, stifling a yawn with the back of a hand. "Pardon." He reached over to check his bag and coat, making sure everything was where it should be. slowly waking up and putting things in their proper order. Then he took the glass of water again and put it and the food where it wouldn't spill. He fumbled for the wax tablet and sat it down in his lap. "I should try to do a morning meditation before attending to the duties we've got, but I doubt that we should leave certain ones hanging long of course." Namely the attack, and then dealing with Cecelia. He absently scratched at his chest as if he could sooth the ache and then wrote out something onto the tablet to show Jeffry. 'Do you know of a covenant once known as Ex Rosa Via that was besieged by the OOR?'

"Yeah put into fifteen minutes on the outside, nto a bad piece of work if I may say so myself, it migut feel a bit disorienting when we synch up with the regular time flow again, but I will try to make the process as soft and smooth as possible."

"Thank you again." He picked up some of the food and munched on it, glancing over at Richard and the others.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:07 am

"Gummies then it will fall of them and they will be naked and will be all embarashed and they will run away."
Cava said. Liv said something and Jane translated for her.
"And their guns could be chocolate for they are then all one piece and would be easy to pick up and eat."

"Well that's an interesting plan of attack." Serge chuckled. "What do you suppose a chocolate gun would be like. Would the bullets have sugar in the middle instead of gunpowder. Or would they just have melted chocolate?"

"Well he says he is going to adopt me and my Mentor gave me a name since the one I had would be dificult to pronounce if you are not Fallen and it's translation are Devouer of Featuses so he tought Anna would be better and since I needed a last name as well he gave me his."
Anna said and smiled. Rosa looked a little shocked and the other little girls gave one another somewhat uncertain looks.

"Devourer of Fetuses....damn that is such a metal name! That would be perfect for a death metal band!" Serge said showing no discomfort from Anna's story and instead finding it amusing. He noted the other girls discomfort and it only strengthened his resolve to treat Anna kindly. He hoped that if he set a good example and the other girls would follow suit.

"Although I do prefer Anna. It's much nicer on the ears." he added afterwards with a smile. "So has Mr. Wainwright taught you anything cool yet? Any cool new spells and things like that?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:24 am

"Well that's an interesting plan of attack." Serge chuckled. "What do you suppose a chocolate gun would be like. Would the bullets have sugar in the middle instead of gunpowder. Or would they just have melted chocolate?"

"I think it is likely that it would be melted chocholate, though it could be rock candy."
Cava said. Liv said something again and Jane translated for her.
"Liv says that probably if we cast the spell to change the gun into chocholate we get to decide what to have inside and she says the melted, gooie marsmellow would be nice or perhaps strawberry filling."

"Devourer of Fetuses....damn that is such a metal name! That would be perfect for a death metal band!" Serge said showing no discomfort from Anna's story and instead finding it amusing. He noted the other girls discomfort and it only strengthened his resolve to treat Anna kindly. He hoped that if he set a good example and the other girls would follow suit.

"Some Nephandi have a we are so bad bad bad attitude when it comes to names."
Anna said and sigh.
"You where with the Nephandi?"
Jane asked and Anna nodded.
"Yeah I was kidnapped by them as a kid and trained but I am not with them anymore, I am the apprentice of a Traditionalist now, my Mentor took me as his apprentice after he shot me."
She said and the other girls looked rather shocked but Yu Die said.
"You got shot that must have been horrible, are you ok?"
She asked and Anna nodded.
"Yeah, sort of I am alive at least."
She said and smiled to Yu Die.

"Although I do prefer Anna. It's much nicer on the ears." he added afterwards with a smile. "So has Mr. Wainwright taught you anything cool yet? Any cool new spells and things like that?"

"At least it is easier on your ears than how my name with the Nephandi are spposed to be pronounced."
Anna said ten she shook her head.
"Not allot yet, and I have been in magick supressing cuffs most of the time since I was captured, and that sort of sucked so he have not taught me much yet but he will."
She said and nodded.

After dropping the shirt off with Dr Wong he got him a glass of water from his kitchen and doubled back.

"Thank you."
Richard said he pulled his clean shirt on and winced from his freshly healed skin before he took the glass and took a sip of it.
"I appriciate it A...ehm...is the no name thing still going on?"

"A dream of something that really happened," he said, replying back in whatever language he was addressed in, stifling a yawn with the back of a hand. "Pardon." He reached over to check his bag and coat, making sure everything was where it should be. slowly waking up and putting things in their proper order. Then he took the glass of water again and put it and the food where it wouldn't spill. He fumbled for the wax tablet and sat it down in his lap.

Jeffry had adressed you in Latin, since he had grown up with a Hermetic mother that along with Arabic and perhaps Coptic would have been the language of his childhood and the one he resorted to unless speaking with someone who did not understand Latin or he spesifically decided to use another language.
"I have a notebook with me if you wish to write your dream down mea filius."
Jeffry said and he offered you his leather bound notebook and a pen. All your items was where they where supposed to be.

"I should try to do a morning meditation before attending to the duties we've got, but I doubt that we should leave certain ones hanging long of course." Namely the attack, and then dealing with Cecelia. He absently scratched at his chest as if he could sooth the ache and then wrote out something onto the tablet to show Jeffry. 'Do you know of a covenant once known as Ex Rosa Via that was besieged by the OOR?'

"The Bubble is ending now we have about five minutes before we have fully rejoined the regular time stream."
Jeffry said.
"So you doing a quick meditation will not change much but you might want to do your regular morning meditation as well, either here or in your chamber, I will re cast my parma as soon as I have the change of privacy."
Jeffry said and he took a few more bites of his food before he took your tablet then he wrote on it and handed it back.
"Yes it was, that Covenant still stand by the way now it is called a Chantry, the sige never acomplished much though for if I do not remember it wrong one of our House sacrificed himself to stop it, burning every member of the Order of Reason and their soldiers marching on the Covenant to ash. My own Mentor used to tell me the story, he said the man sacrificing himself was the Mentor of his Mentor's mentor and that he himself was just a boy when the attack was prevented, why do you ask?"

"Thank you again." He picked up some of the food and munched on it, glancing over at Richard and the others.

Richard was allot better now he had more color to his cheek and he ate his breakfast hungrily sticking with the vegtable soup and some fruit. Amadeus had a quick meal then he handed Richard a small pot of cream.
"Here put this on your back, it helps with freshly healed skin, stops the itching."
He adviced and Richard accepted the cream and thanked the old Verbena, then he went to tend to getting the IV out of his arm, Michael had probably told Ryan who was awake to just turn the IV tube closed when all the blood had been tansfused but leave the IV in until Richard woke up and removed it himself.
"Damn I wish real life was like on TV where removing these things would not bleed."
Richard said as he pressed some gause against his arm before he did several quick hand gestures and pressed areas of his skin to heal the tiny wound.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:39 am

[Steelhaven Hall, 7 PM]
"But why, fur makes me cute!"
Strawberry protested with a humf and pouted.
"What is wrong with fur?"
Colin smiled, "It does make you cute, but part of the problem is that a lot of people are allergic to various types of fur, and some don't even know it. And if that fur gets into where food is prepared, well... it could be fatal. Add to that how a lot of animals might carry diseases or parasites that could equally easily get into the food, and you've got a serious health concern. Regardless of how clean you specifically are."

"I will not run away if I see you carrying silver I know most silver is not a weapon, it feels...uneasy to be around it and it would burn me if I touched it so it is scary but I do not run away."
Strawberry saw and she looked at your ring for a moment with a bit of a concerned look in her eyes.
"It is pretty though."
She said but she seamed more relaxed when you covered it.
"There is silver in your skin as well. I can feel it."
She muttered.
"How did it get there?"
He sighed softly, "I work the metal almost every day. There'll always be fine particles of dust that get stuck in my skin, or particles I accidentally inhale or ingest. I do what I can to clean it out regularly, but... it's not an easy substance to purge from the body, at least not until I learn a bit more about certain fields of magic. At least I don't mine the stuff - those chaps are far more exposed than the smiths."

"Pepole can become allergic to me?"
Strawberry said.
"Is that like when my belly hurt if I eat peas?"
He pondered, "Yes, people can be allergic to rodents, not just you specifically. And... it might be that, or it might just be that peas give you gas. Most such serious allergies, though, show up as red skin, running noses and eyes, and constriction of the windpipe. That's the dangerous reactions..."

Richard pulled on a fresh set of gloves.
"Teddy bear? I think you lost me there Mr Wainwright."
Dr Wong said then he gently started examine your arm.
"This is not to bad, even if it is done by Primium I should be able to heal this, let me try to just clean it up a bit and see what my magick can do, if that is allright with you?"
He asked.
He shook his head, "Quite alright, I was talking to myself; I had to perform a couple of rescue operations while I was negotiating with the Handler on board the battlecruiser. One was a young vampire; she's got a teddy bear she wanted to give me, so I could use it to calm Miss Adlebloom down after I got shot. I was worried the injury would be greater, but Freddy's still going to be upset that I willingly strode into an ambush and got hurt."
He glanced down at the nick, "You're the doctor, doctor."

((OOC: So, is Adley gonna sing "I'm my own grandpa" now, with that little revelation? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Colin smiled, "It does make you cute, but part of the problem is that a lot of people are allergic to various types of fur, and some don't even know it. And if that fur gets into where food is prepared, well... it could be fatal. Add to that how a lot of animals might carry diseases or parasites that could equally easily get into the food, and you've got a serious health concern. Regardless of how clean you specifically are."

"I don't like parasites I got tics sometimes, one of them bit me on the butt, I did not like that at all."
Strawberry said but she was still pouting.
"Why would someone be allrgic to fur?"
She asked.

He sighed softly, "I work the metal almost every day. There'll always be fine particles of dust that get stuck in my skin, or particles I accidentally inhale or ingest. I do what I can to clean it out regularly, but... it's not an easy substance to purge from the body, at least not until I learn a bit more about certain fields of magic. At least I don't mine the stuff - those chaps are far more exposed than the smiths."

"So you make things of silver?"
Strawberry asked.
"Well the metal is pretty but it do scare me a bit but that is ok but I will stay out of your shop, at least in anything but the form I was born in, silver do not burn in that form."

He pondered, "Yes, people can be allergic to rodents, not just you specifically. And... it might be that, or it might just be that peas give you gas. Most such serious allergies, though, show up as red skin, running noses and eyes, and constriction of the windpipe. That's the dangerous reactions..."

"That do sound bad, I do not want anyone to get sick."
Strawberry said and sigh.
"But the kitchen have all the yummy food."
She said and Michael commented.
"I am sure we can get you some food anywhere else Miss, as for your problem with peas, if you are ehm...half rat, most rodents can not properly digest peas and other fruits and vegtabels of the same family, it can be dangerous for them to eat to much of it."
The doctor said as he examined your arm.

He shook his head, "Quite alright, I was talking to myself; I had to perform a couple of rescue operations while I was negotiating with the Handler on board the battlecruiser. One was a young vampire; she's got a teddy bear she wanted to give me, so I could use it to calm Miss Adlebloom down after I got shot. I was worried the injury would be greater, but Freddy's still going to be upset that I willingly strode into an ambush and got hurt."
He glanced down at the nick, "You're the doctor, doctor."

"Well that or you will be shot another time and Miss Adlebloom will be more upset over that."
Michael said and a wry smile.
"But try to avoid it...ok then cleaning this up and trying to heal it then, the cleaning will sting a bit but not enough that I think any anestetic will be needed but let me know if you would want it anyway."
He said as he poured some liquid on some swabs and started to gently was your wound, it stung but not to badly. Once he had the wound clean he started to use the same quick hand gestures he had used for healing Rodger and you felt the wound knitting itself back together, that stung worse then the cleaning had but was still not to bad, once he was done there where fresh skin and the arm worked normally but the skin was angry and red, it looked like it had been healing for weeks rather than it becing completely healed and it was a little sore still but it seamed to be mostly ok.
"There we go...I have a salve for both of you, Master Nasse makes it, the stuff do wonders of freshly healed skin, just put a bit on if it itches and before bed."
The doctor said and he pulled two white plastic pots that smelled of herbs out of his bag and gave one to you and one to Rodger.
"If there is any problems come and see me again but other than some soreness and itching I think it should be fine."
He said and smiled.

(OOC: A few more generations between them than that but yes, he sort of can. Razz )

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next