Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

5 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38 - Page 27 Empty Re: Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

Post by Warpmind Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:41 pm

[Villa]
Anja wrote:"I can not look away Sir."
Shawn said sadly and he looked down and shivered.
"And often I do not like what I see...like now I do not like it at all."
He whispered more tears welling up in his eyes.
Colin nodded and placed a hand gently on Shawn's good shoulder, "I know how it is... When I'm dragged into the future, I can't look away, either. And the events that I remember when that happens are not always good memories... I may be able to change the outcome of those bad events, but I still remember what went wrong..."
He looked at Shawn's injured arm, "Also, I suppose we ought to put some bandages on that arm, to keep you from getting dirt in the sores, or leaking on your new clothes... Not sure if aloe or other burn ointments will do any good, though..."

Anja wrote:"I would have to learn more about your group and what it have to offer and what it would expect of me, and right now I just want to focus on getting safely to Maine Then we will see when I have had a chance to catch my breath."
Monica typed back.
He grinned and typed back, 'A well reasoned stance. Drive safely, and give your sister my regards.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38 - Page 27 Empty Re: Rescuing Shawn, Traitors and Bothersome Ghosts IC Thread 38

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:42 pm

[Villa]

Colin's Post:

Nicole took this in, then nodded. 'Will do. Oh...' reaching down inside her t-shirt for a moment, pulling out a silvery disc on a chain. Once she'd unhooked it, she'll hand it over to Colin. '-better not go in sporting silver. They might get touchy or something...'

[It's Nicole's double-tails Morgan dollar. Both it and chain are rather tarnished].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:47 pm

[Villa]

Colin wrote:Colin sighed, "Just don't do something that will hurt you, alright?"

"Alright, alright." Serge assured his cabal leader.

Anja wrote:You heard Shawn enter the bath tub and splash around in there. The chains felt oppressive, limiting your movements and they would limit your ability to draw as well, it was fine when you had done this to yourself, you had control you could teleport out of them at any time, but if someone had left you like this and chained you up against your will it would probably have been pretty scary.

"How long was he in these things? Fuck man....I'm a dumbass. Should've gotten these things off of him sooner. Paradox be dammed." Serge said with a disappointed sigh as he felt how much the chains weighed him down.

He sat down cross-legged on the floor in the corridor and pulled out his phone, continuing where Shawn had left off in the game as he waited for the vampire to be done bathing, thinking up new things to show the boy when he had the chance.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:32 pm

[Villa]
Nicole wrote:Nicole took this in, then nodded. 'Will do. Oh...' reaching down inside her t-shirt for a moment, pulling out a silvery disc on a chain. Once she'd unhooked it, she'll hand it over to Colin. '-better not go in sporting silver. They might get touchy or something...'
Colin arched an eyebrow, accepting the coin, "No, it seems all the changing folk have an aversion to silver, though I doubt they'd take it as a mortal offense if you happened to carry a few items on your person, so long as you don't start handling them as though they were weapons. I mean, the local werewolves have not given me so much as a hairy eyeball for wearing my silver ring, for example, or my pen, or any of my other usual items - but at the same time, I do make the effort to not press the issue, either; I take off the ring if I'm offered a handshake, for example."
He looked at the coin, slowly feeling its surface and turning it over, "Oh, my, haven't seen a Morgan in a while. Pity about its condition, but I suppose I can clean it up for you; these are quite..."
He frowned, "Oh, never mind, then. For a moment i thought it was the real deal... Hum, if you like, I could at least give it a polish and look at the purity of it; I should have the time while here..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:22 am

[Villa]

Colin nodded and placed a hand gently on Shawn's good shoulder, "I know how it is... When I'm dragged into the future, I can't look away, either. And the events that I remember when that happens are not always good memories... I may be able to change the outcome of those bad events, but I still remember what went wrong..."

Shawn flinched when you touched him but then he settled down he nodded.
"I see allot of bad things."
He whispered.
"Some of them makes sense and some do not but I can never really do anything to help."
He added while his tears continued to flow.

He looked at Shawn's injured arm, "Also, I suppose we ought to put some bandages on that arm, to keep you from getting dirt in the sores, or leaking on your new clothes... Not sure if aloe or other burn ointments will do any good, though..."

"It would be good not to get dirt in it again Sir."
Shawn said and he looked down at his arm.
"Cooling salves can be soothing and thing to prevent bandages from getting stuck in the wound reduce pain when removing them, but the only thing that really help our wounds are blood. Some will put a bit of blood directly on a wound but I have never tried it, I have never had enough to do that."
The vampire explained.

He grinned and typed back, 'A well reasoned stance. Drive safely, and give your sister my regards.'

You got a message back.
"I will be well."

"How long was he in these things? Fuck man....I'm a dumbass. Should've gotten these things off of him sooner. Paradox be dammed." Serge said with a disappointed sigh as he felt how much the chains weighed him down.

He sat down cross-legged on the floor in the corridor and pulled out his phone, continuing where Shawn had left off in the game as he waited for the vampire to be done bathing, thinking up new things to show the boy when he had the chance.

It took some time for Shawn to get all the grime of, eventualy though he came back out of the bathroom. If Colin had given him bandages from the medicine cabinet he will have wrapped his wounded arm, he was wearing clean clothes and now his skin was pale and his short, messy hair was now black and wet.
"I am done Sir."
He said nervously.
"I am sorry it took so long."
He muttered afraid he had done something wrong.

(OOC: Colin should just know how nervous that silver pen makes Dino but he is polite to say.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:53 am

[Villa]

Anja wrote:It took some time for Shawn to get all the grime of, eventualy though he came back out of the bathroom. If Colin had given him bandages from the medicine cabinet he will have wrapped his wounded arm, he was wearing clean clothes and now his skin was pale and his short, messy hair was now black and wet.
"I am done Sir."
He said nervously.
"I am sorry it took so long."
He muttered afraid he had done something wrong.

"Don't worry about it. You haven't had a shower in forever. You deserve some time to enjoy yourself." Serge said, getting up from the floor.

"I think that's mostly everything sorted out. Why don't we head down to the living room to rest for a bit? I can show you some more cool spells there as well."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:14 am

[Villa]

Don't worry about it. You haven't had a shower in forever. You deserve some time to enjoy yourself." Serge said, getting up from the floor.

"It was nice with a bath Sir...but I did not mean ti make you wait Sir."
Shawn said nervously he looked down and plucked at his fresh shirt.

"I think that's mostly everything sorted out. Why don't we head down to the living room to rest for a bit? I can show you some more cool spells there as well."

"I would really like that Sir...being a mage must be cool."
Shawn said and he seamed to perk up a little.
"Like right out of a JRPG."
He added as he let you lead you towards the downstairs living room.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:13 pm

[Villa]
Anja wrote:Shawn flinched when you touched him but then he settled down he nodded.
"I see allot of bad things."
He whispered.
"Some of them makes sense and some do not but I can never really do anything to help."
He added while his tears continued to flow.
Colin nodded, gently pulling his hand back so as not to startle Shawn, "Three years from now, you will tell me something that helped me today. So, from my perspective, you've done a great deal to help already, while from yours... give it a little time. You yourself may not be able to give advance warnings, but we have ways to send word to the past. Some times, that's going to be necessary..."

Anja wrote:"It would be good not to get dirt in it again Sir."
Shawn said and he looked down at his arm.
"Cooling salves can be soothing and thing to prevent bandages from getting stuck in the wound reduce pain when removing them, but the only thing that really help our wounds are blood. Some will put a bit of blood directly on a wound but I have never tried it, I have never had enough to do that."
The vampire explained.
He nodded, "There are bandages and ointments in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom; I'm not sure if pouring blood straight on burns like that will help you, though - but I'd think we need to prioritize feeding you first."

((OOC: Colin never said Dino didn't seem unsettled by their presence, just that he never got dirty looks for them. Besides, keeping cool in the presence of silver like that ought to be some major valor cred for the pack. Wink Also, Colin does make a conscious point of not waving all that silver around in their presence, which probably counts for something - wearing a ring is one thing (and making a point of removing it before handshakes), but deliberately taking silver items out of his pockets while speaking with them would probably be looked at less charitably. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:28 pm

[Villa]

Colin nodded, gently pulling his hand back so as not to startle Shawn, "Three years from now, you will tell me something that helped me today. So, from my perspective, you've done a great deal to help already, while from yours... give it a little time. You yourself may not be able to give advance warnings, but we have ways to send word to the past. Some times, that's going to be necessary..."

"You can see into the future Sir?"
Shawn asked his eyes on your hand as if he expected to be hit at any time.
"I have met a vampire who could do that once, he tried to kill me, only luck saved my life."
He muttered and looked down.

He nodded, "There are bandages and ointments in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom; I'm not sure if pouring blood straight on burns like that will help you, though - but I'd think we need to prioritize feeding you first."

"Thank you Sir I...yes blood for feeding would be more important and some bandages will do."
The young vampire said and he looked down at his wounded arm again.
"Thank you for your kindness Sir.

(OOC: Basically werewolves feel weakened in the pressence of silver, some will still wear it though as it is considered a holy metal, just not directly onto the skin. Dino have practice being around silver he can not ask all patients and their families remove silver jewlery when they come to see him. He is a Glass Walker so he is pretty used to being around human beings.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:53 pm

[Villa]
Anja wrote:"You can see into the future Sir?"
Shawn asked his eyes on your hand as if he expected to be hit at any time.
"I have met a vampire who could do that once, he tried to kill me, only luck saved my life."
He muttered and looked down.
He nodded, "Or into the past, or elsewhere in the present. Mostly, though, it's my future self dragging my consciousness into the future where I can get a recap of what went wrong, so that I can prevent it when i get back to the present. It's a bit complicated and confusing..."
He frowned, "Well, we'll have to see if we can't introduce you to another vampire who can see the future, then - a sweet Malkavian girl I've had the fortune of rescuing from a dark fate, and will again with my daughter's help. But that will have to wait until everything's settled properly."

Anja wrote:"Thank you Sir I...yes blood for feeding would be more important and some bandages will do."
The young vampire said and he looked down at his wounded arm again.
"Thank you for your kindness Sir.
He smiled, "Couldn't do any less, Shawn. I'll see you downstairs when you've freshened up."

((OOC: Well, point. On the other hand, Dino probably also appreciates how unsettling it is for a Mage to stand so close to someone who they know can physically tear him apart before he has the time to blink, so that sense of a knife's edge goes both ways, doesn't it? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:04 pm

[Villa]

He nodded, "Or into the past, or elsewhere in the present. Mostly, though, it's my future self dragging my consciousness into the future where I can get a recap of what went wrong, so that I can prevent it when i get back to the present. It's a bit complicated and confusing..."

"That is a really useful ability to have Sir."
Shawn said.
"Do it happen often?"

He frowned, "Well, we'll have to see if we can't introduce you to another vampire who can see the future, then - a sweet Malkavian girl I've had the fortune of rescuing from a dark fate, and will again with my daughter's help. But that will have to wait until everything's settled properly."

"Malkavians often see what others do not Sir."
The boy agreed.
"It seams you are in the habit of rescuing vampires Sir...if you do not mind me pointing it out."
He added.
"I would love to meet her but she would probably not want to be around a thin blooded."

He smiled, "Couldn't do any less, Shawn. I'll see you downstairs when you've freshened up."

"Yes Sir...I am still grateful though."
Shawn said before he left with Serge to bathe.

Some time later you heard the boys on their way down the stairs towards the living room.

(OOC: True he could do that, and even running into the Umbra would only help so much. Wherewolves are literal killing machines.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:19 pm

[Villa]
Anja wrote:"That is a really useful ability to have Sir."
Shawn said.
"Do it happen often?"
Colin smiled wryly, "Increasingly, this year... Happened several times over the span of a week, a couple of months ago, and again today, but not really outside of that. It's the sort of thing that my future self will be using sparingly, to counter the most severe crises. Butterfly effect and all that, you know..."

Anja wrote:"Malkavians often see what others do not Sir."
The boy agreed.
"It seams you are in the habit of rescuing vampires Sir...if you do not mind me pointing it out."
He added.
"I would love to meet her but she would probably not want to be around a thin blooded."
He smiled wryly, "Well, vampires are people, too... and really, it's not exactly a high number of rescues; there's you, the Malkavian girl, and Toreador lady in my care after I... accidentally injured her. In her case, it's a matter of obligation. As for whether Alexandra would want to meet you, well, I'll have to ask her next time I see her."

Anja wrote:Some time later you heard the boys on their way down the stairs towards the living room.
He was leaning back in the chair, glasses on and examining Shawn's ring for magic and arcane connections while waiting for Shawn to come down, his silver dagger lying on the table and waiting, point toward the window.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:34 pm

[Villa]

Anja wrote:"It was nice with a bath Sir...but I did not mean ti make you wait Sir."
Shawn said nervously he looked down and plucked at his fresh shirt.

"Glad to hear it was nice." Serge said in a tone that made it clear he didn't mind waiting.

Anja wrote:"I would really like that Sir...being a mage must be cool."
Shawn said and he seamed to perk up a little.
"Like right out of a JRPG."
He added as he let you lead you towards the downstairs living room.

"Funny you should mention that. The next spell was inspired by certain JRPG's and anime tropes." he said with a chuckle as they continued down into the living room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:50 pm

[Villa]

Colin smiled wryly, "Increasingly, this year... Happened several times over the span of a week, a couple of months ago, and again today, but not really outside of that. It's the sort of thing that my future self will be using sparingly, to counter the most severe crises. Butterfly effect and all that, you know..."

"It must be scary to see the future like that and knowing that there are something you must to to save someone, knowing they will suffer if you fail."
Shawn said softly.
"It is bad enough what I see and that I usually can do nothing to stop or change, most of what I see is not the future either it is just random stuff that other vampires are doing."
He continued nervously.

He smiled wryly, "Well, vampires are people, too... and really, it's not exactly a high number of rescues; there's you, the Malkavian girl, and Toreador lady in my care after I... accidentally injured her. In her case, it's a matter of obligation. As for whether Alexandra would want to meet you, well, I'll have to ask her next time I see her."

"I have seen you save the little seer girl from the hunters Sir."
Shawn muttered.
"Hunters are scary...not all would see my kind as people you know or bother to help one of us in trouble."

He was leaning back in the chair, glasses on and examining Shawn's ring for magic and arcane connections while waiting for Shawn to come down, his silver dagger lying on the table and waiting, point toward the window.

The ring had several arcane connections, to Shawn and members of his family who had owned it before him. It was a powerful magickal talisman, capable of storing a wast amount of Tass. Right now 35 drams of Tass or there about where stored in the ring, all of it was perfect and pure with a slight Dynamic feel to it, like clear river water, this made the ring extremely valuable in mage society and all of that Tass would fetch a good price if you ever sold it.

"Glad to hear it was nice." Serge said in a tone that made it clear he didn't mind waiting.

Shawn nodded at that but he looked a bit nervous still.

"Funny you should mention that. The next spell was inspired by certain JRPG's and anime tropes." he said with a chuckle as they continued down into the living room.

"Really? That sounds cool, what are you going to do Sir?"
Shawn asked as you got into the living room where Colin sat studying the strange ring he had taken from the ghoul, he also had a silver dagger on the table at his side. Shawn eyed the knife a bit nervously but then his eyes wandered on and you saw him take stock of each chair and table with thin, breakable legs in the room and he shuddered and kept away from them.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:01 pm

[Villa]

Colin's Post:

'It is real; did the ice cube test on it. Cut-and-weld of two eagles - you can see from the cut mark on the edge, and where the lines thingy don't match up 100%.' Nicole replied, ending with a little "it's not important" shrug.

'Well, time to head off... wait. How much green do you have on you right now?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:33 pm

[Villa]

Anja wrote:"Really? That sounds cool, what are you going to do Sir?"
Shawn asked as you got into the living room where Colin sat studying the strange ring he had taken from the ghoul, he also had a silver dagger on the table at his side. Shawn eyed the knife a bit nervously but then his eyes wandered on and you saw him take stock of each chair and table with thin, breakable legs in the room and he shuddered and kept away from them.

"You know how, in anime, whenever some naive fool attempts to fight with someone much faster than him or when someone loses track of their enemy. That enemy will suddenly appear behind them and taunt them on how slow they are." Serge explained.

Normally he would've kept it a secret, but Shawn's nervous glaces reminded him of how fragile he was. If he suddenly appeared behind Shawn without warning the shock may kill the boy.  

"I'm basically gonna do that. Alright, you stand there. And hold this." he said pointing at an area on the ground and handing Shawn his notepad. "And I"m gonna stand here."

He walked towards an area of the living, so that when Shawn looked at him, the vampire would be looking away from the knife and wooden objects. "On the count of three, throw that notepad at me."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:33 pm

[Villa]

"You know how, in anime, whenever some naive fool attempts to fight with someone much faster than him or when someone loses track of their enemy. That enemy will suddenly appear behind them and taunt them on how slow they are." Serge explained.

"Yeah that happens with vampires as well some are really quick, really quick, so they can move faster than the eye can see that is pretty cool but dangerous as well."
Shawn said and nodded.
"But actually teleporting is even cooler."

Normally he would've kept it a secret, but Shawn's nervous glaces reminded him of how fragile he was. If he suddenly appeared behind Shawn without warning the shock may kill the boy.  

"I'm basically gonna do that. Alright, you stand there. And hold this." he said pointing at an area on the ground and handing Shawn his notepad. "And I"m gonna stand here."

He walked towards an area of the living, so that when Shawn looked at him, the vampire would be looking away from the knife and wooden objects. "On the count of three, throw that notepad at me."

Shawn looked nervous he stood where directed.
"If I throw it at you Sir I will be punished...I do not want to be punished please Sir I do not want to be punished!"
He begged and he started to shiver with fear.
"Please Sir..."

Adley after a bit of sleep you wake up by Hildegard gently tapping on the window, she had been standing outside of the car keeping watch, she was holding her phone and when you was awake she said.
"Mr Roth Hicks there is a phone call for you, they could not get though to your phone due to Mr Wainwright's spell so they called me."
She said and she indicated her phone with a gesture of her hand without putting it in the car which would disrupt the call.

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:12 am

[Villa]
Nicole wrote:'It is real; did the ice cube test on it. Cut-and-weld of two eagles - you can see from the cut mark on the edge, and where the lines thingy don't match up 100%.' Nicole replied, ending with a little "it's not important" shrug.

'Well, time to head off... wait. How much green do you have on you right now?'
Colin frowned, checking the edge, "So it is... Heirloom, or perhaps a gift from someone important, I'm guessing? Hum..."
He arched an eyebrow, "How much green? About fifteen dollars and change, I think - I purchased some candles from Miss Quail before we left, to make sure she had some gas money and such for the trip. Just giving her cash would have offended her pride, I think. Hm, come to think of it, they're still in the car - would you mind bringing them up to my apartment when you get back to the Chantry? Also, if you're suggesting to sell me the coin, I don't think I could offer more than, oh, four dollars for it - though I'm guessing that's not what you had in mind."

Anja wrote:"It must be scary to see the future like that and knowing that there are something you must to to save someone, knowing they will suffer if you fail."
Shawn said softly.
"It is bad enough what I see and that I usually can do nothing to stop or change, most of what I see is not the future either it is just random stuff that other vampires are doing."
He continued nervously.
He frowned, "It's a little worse when I see that something bad is going to happen to someone, and trying to make things better can only make things worse... Hm, I do know a very good psychiatrist who can probably help you cope, even if she won't necessarily be able to help you control the visions."

Anja wrote:"I have seen you save the little seer girl from the hunters Sir."
Shawn muttered.
"Hunters are scary...not all would see my kind as people you know or bother to help one of us in trouble."
He nodded, "Bloody Society of Leopold... Not so nice people, that lot. And no, not everyone see your kind as people... nor shapechangers, for that matter, or even my kind..."

Anja wrote:The ring had several arcane connections, to Shawn and members of his family who had owned it before him. It was a powerful magickal talisman, capable of storing a wast amount of Tass. Right now 35 drams of Tass or there about where stored in the ring, all of it was perfect and pure with a slight Dynamic feel to it, like clear river water, this made the ring extremely valuable in mage society and all of that Tass would fetch a good price if you ever sold it.
He whistled softly to himself, "Well, that certainly should help soften some of the Tass deficit for the Chantry... This could go a long way in paying for the trip to Horizon, too... Thank you again, Akrites, old friend..."

Anja wrote:"Really? That sounds cool, what are you going to do Sir?"
He looked up at the two and smiled, then followed Shawn's gaze, "Ah, sorry about the dagger, Shawn, it's a purely magical tool, can't even cut butter; no edge to it, and too soft to take any force. It's only to cut distances and magical connections, that's all. I'll have to look closer at you to find any arcane links the Capo might have to you, and sever them for good. I won't have to touch you at all for that. But before that... Mr. Yager, why don't we move the light chairs to the kitchen while Shawn gets comfortable?"

Jeremy wrote:Normally he would've kept it a secret, but Shawn's nervous glaces reminded him of how fragile he was. If he suddenly appeared behind Shawn without warning the shock may kill the boy.

Anja wrote:Shawn looked nervous he stood where directed.
"If I throw it at you Sir I will be punished...I do not want to be punished please Sir I do not want to be punished!"
"Please Sir..."
He shook his head, "You won't be punished for throwing anything at him if he asks you to. You won't be punished for not throwing anything at him, either... Why don't you sit down and calm down while we move some furniture and get your blood? Would you prefer the blood bags as they are, or a drinking glass?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:06 am

[Villa]

Colin's Post:

'Could be.' Nicole replied, giving a little laugh. 'But don't know. Swiped it from an ex.'

Colin's Post:

'No... that coin's earned more than ten times that in hustles.' she replied, pulling out her wallet and rifling through it. 'Just that I might need to apply some grease. Hmm... $173, a Canadian fiver and... a coupon for nail varnish. Think that should be enough. Is it done to bribe 'shifters?' ending with a puzzled frown.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:36 am

[Villa]

He frowned, "It's a little worse when I see that something bad is going to happen to someone, and trying to make things better can only make things worse... Hm, I do know a very good psychiatrist who can probably help you cope, even if she won't necessarily be able to help you control the visions."

"Yeah I can imagine so Sir."
Shawn said and frowned.
"I have experienced that to seeing something bad is coming and being powerless to change it sucks."
He muttered sadly.
"That would be nice Sir but I have no money to pay a therapist."
He said and he shook his head.

He nodded, "Bloody Society of Leopold... Not so nice people, that lot. And no, not everyone see your kind as people... nor shapechangers, for that matter, or even my kind..."

"No they are not nice at all Sir."
Shawn muttered darkly.
"They are dangerous, and some will see any supernatural as non human and it is wrong we are people."
He added then he looked down.
"S...sorry Sir."

He looked up at the two and smiled, then followed Shawn's gaze, "Ah, sorry about the dagger, Shawn, it's a purely magical tool, can't even cut butter; no edge to it, and too soft to take any force. It's only to cut distances and magical connections, that's all. I'll have to look closer at you to find any arcane links the Capo might have to you, and sever them for good. I won't have to touch you at all for that.

"You will not have to touch me Sir?"
Shawn asked nervously he glanced at the knife again but then he looked at the chairs, they scared him more.
"You can remove magical connections the Capo might have put on me?"
The vampire asked and looked at you again? He was still scared that what you where planning on doing would hurt him.

He shook his head, "You won't be punished for throwing anything at him if he asks you to. You won't be punished for not throwing anything at him, either... Why don't you sit down and calm down while we move some furniture and get your blood? Would you prefer the blood bags as they are, or a drinking glass?"

"I just...am used to impossible situation where if I obey I am punished for what I do and if I do not I am punished for not obeying."
Shawn said nervously he glanced over at the Cultist clearly scared by the situation then he looked at you when you mentioned blood.
"Either is fine Sir...I guess a glass give more of a feeling of civility but there is no need to take any trouble on my behalf."
He said still nervous over Serge asking him to throw things at him.

(OOC: I edited the post for Adley as the scrambler would stop calls from getting through to him. Sorry about that I forgot about that for a moment.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:44 am

[Villa]

Anja wrote:"Yeah that happens with vampires as well some are really quick, really quick, so they can move faster than the eye can see that is pretty cool but dangerous as well."
Shawn said and nodded.
"But actually teleporting is even cooler."
Anja wrote:Shawn looked nervous he stood where directed.
"Please Sir..."
Colin wrote:He shook his head, "You won't be punished for throwing anything at him if he asks you to. You won't be punished for not throwing anything at him, either... Why don't you sit down and calm down while we move some furniture and get your blood? Would you prefer the blood bags as they are, or a drinking glass?"
Anja wrote:"I just...am used to impossible situation where if I obey I am punished for what I do and if I do not I am punished for not obeying."
Shawn said nervously he glanced over at the Cultist clearly scared by the situation then he looked at you when you mentioned blood.
"Either is fine Sir...I guess a glass give more of a feeling of civility but there is no need to take any trouble on my behalf."

"I'm the one who should be apologizing. Probably should've seen how that request would disturb you. Sorry about that." Serge apologized nervously.

"Like my leader my leader said, you'll never be punished for anything from us. But if it bothers you that much, how about something different? Instead of throwing it at me. You just throw it over there." he suggested pointing at a random direction in the living room. "I'll see if I can teleport to it catch it mid flight?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:52 am

[Villa]

"I'm the one who should be apologizing. Probably should've seen how that request would disturb you. Sorry about that." Serge apologized nervously.

"I...it is ok Sir...you do not need to apologize to me I am just a thin blooded."
Shawn said nervously and he glanced up at you with fear in his eyes.

"Like my leader my leader said, you'll never be punished for anything from us. But if it bothers you that much, how about something different? Instead of throwing it at me. You just throw it over there." he suggested pointing at a random direction in the living room. "I'll see if I can teleport to it catch it mid flight?"

"I...I can do that Sir."
Shawn said, he glanced at the chairs with thin legs and decorative spokes in the back again nervously before he tossed the pad it the direction you had indicated seaming relieved he did not have to toss it at you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:16 am

[Villa]

Adley after a bit of sleep you wake up by Hildegard gently tapping on the window, she had been standing outside of the car keeping watch, she was holding her phone and when you was awake she said. "Mr Roth Hicks there is a phone call for you, they could not get though to your phone due to Mr Wainwright's spell so they called me."
She said and she indicated her phone with a gesture of her hand without putting it in the car which would disrupt the call.

He ignored it at first, some part of him incorporating it into his dream, tinkering on some long-completed project of Dylan's. Then he muttered something insensible and opened his eyes, glancing out the window in confusion and the pain again at waking. He sat up, rubbed his eyes with the inside of his shirt and then opened the door and got out. "Thank you," he said, reaching out to take the phone from her. He glanced to see if there was a caller ID and then said, "Hello?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:58 am

[Villa]

The caller ID was Michael Wong. You took the call and the Akashic said.
"Hello...I was told you wished to know when a certain lady with a cat was awake on Riverside."
He said careful with names.
"She is awake now and can speak now, she have spoken with me and there are some disturbing information I can not mention over the phone, but I thought you wanted to know."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:04 am

[Villa]
Anja wrote:"Yeah I can imagine so Sir."
Shawn said and frowned.
"I have experienced that to seeing something bad is coming and being powerless to change it sucks."
He muttered sadly.
"That would be nice Sir but I have no money to pay a therapist."
He said and he shook his head.
Colin smiled, "Not to worry, we'll be able to work something out. I mean, being Mr. Yager's Mentor, I'm sure we could come to some agreement."

Anja wrote:"No they are not nice at all Sir."
Shawn muttered darkly.
"They are dangerous, and some will see any supernatural as non human and it is wrong we are people."
He added then he looked down.
"S...sorry Sir."
He shook his head, "Nothing to apologize for, it's an accurate summary of the bastards."

Nicole wrote:'Could be.' Nicole replied, giving a little laugh. 'But don't know. Swiped it from an ex.'
He arched an eyebrow, a gleam of amusement in his eyes, "Ah, packrat instincts kicking in? Tsk, naughty, naughty."

Nicole wrote:'No... that coin's earned more than ten times that in hustles.' she replied, pulling out her wallet and rifling through it. 'Just that I might need to apply some grease. Hmm... $173, a Canadian fiver and... a coupon for nail varnish. Think that should be enough. Is it done to bribe 'shifters?' ending with a puzzled frown.
He shrugged, "Bugger if I know - I'd think Ratkin, or at least the rat-born ones, would be more inclined to being bribed with food, if anything, but to be honest, I don't think I would dare to try, as a general principle. For the Werewolves of Boston, at least, I suspect they would take attempts at bribery as a direct affront to their honour, leading to swift evisceration. Still, offering to pay for dinner would likely be acceptable, so long as you don't try to pull an 'I scratch your back' maneuver..."

Anja wrote:"You will not have to touch me Sir?"
Shawn asked nervously he glanced at the knife again but then he looked at the chairs, they scared him more.
"You can remove magical connections the Capo might have put on me?"
The vampire asked and looked at you again? He was still scared that what you where planning on doing would hurt him.
He nodded, "I believe I can - if there are any I cannot sever, I can at least render them hard to follow for some time, until someone better than myself can do it. Most likely, the Capo has a small sample of your blood or somesuch to trace you by."

Anja wrote:"I just...am used to impossible situation where if I obey I am punished for what I do and if I do not I am punished for not obeying."
Jeremy wrote:"I'm the one who should be apologizing. Probably should've seen how that request would disturb you. Sorry about that." Serge apologized nervously.

Anja wrote:"I...it is ok Sir...you do not need to apologize to me I am just a thin blooded."
Shawn said nervously and he glanced up at you with fear in his eyes.
He shook his head, slowly picking up a couple of the flimsier chairs and gently moving around Shawn to carry them to the kitchen, "When you're done with your little sleights of hand, would you mind giving me a hand with these, and let Shawn catch his proverbial breath?"

Back in the kitchen, he quickly found a nice glass and a pitcher large enough to contain both bags of blood, and emptied the bags into the pitcher, before bringing it all and a napkin back to the living room and setting it gently on the table.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next