Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

5 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42 - Page 9 Empty Re: Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

Post by Adley 05.12.19 6:51

[Steelhaven]

"I will tell you what I can but any explanation will of course be colored by the views of the individual Mr Roth Hicks."
Ryan replied with a nods.[/quote]
Serge frowned as he heard those words. "Yeah I figured. I'll tell you what I saw. I'm sure you saw and/or felt it but Helena caught wind of what happened and stormed off to inform Master Morgan herself."

"Well, that explains the sudden chill, yes. Perhaps the Chief will wish to hear it himself, if there is time once our duties are finished. I will ask when I go see him. Then it would not have my interpretation of what you said on top of that."

Serge eyes lit up wide when he saw the potion. Like a child seeing the contents of his Christmas present. Serge grabbed it hastily and looked at it with a bright smile on his face rotating the bottle around to get a better view of it from all angles. "Holy shit! This is amazing! It looks like it came straight out of final fantasy! Master Haagan said I could have this? Really?"

He smiled a little at his reaction. "Yes, especially for you as this potion is not usually so sparkly. He thought you would like it. I hope you don't have to use it and get to have a nice souvenir."

[Basement]

He didn't want Curly to be exposed to the prisoner situation and wanted her to stay safe so he left that area before answering Marion. Once they were away, he showed him the board with the time adjusted. Then he went back to see what Ryan wanted to talk to him about, prefacing by asking him if it were private as he had a spirit friend with him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42 - Page 9 Empty Re: Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

Post by Nicole Bouchard 05.12.19 7:21

[Garage]

Anja's Post:

'Three... should be enough.' Nicole replied, fishing out the number from the pouch. While she wanted to give it a test-run now, decided against it as they still didn't know which target they were going to hit first.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 05.12.19 7:27

[Steelhaven]

"Well, that explains the sudden chill, yes. Perhaps the Chief will wish to hear it himself, if there is time once our duties are finished. I will ask when I go see him. Then it would not have my interpretation of what you said on top of that."

"I will tell what I saw to you or Master Morgan as required."
Ryan said with a frown clearly he would rather wash his hands of the whole ugly situation.
"And yes your sister...have a cold side when angry."

[Basement]

He didn't want Curly to be exposed to the prisoner situation and wanted her to stay safe so he left that area before answering Marion. Once they were away, he showed him the board with the time adjusted. Then he went back to see what Ryan wanted to talk to him about, prefacing by asking him if it were private as he had a spirit friend with him.

Marion probably assumed that you did not want to speak in front of the prisoners where they could hear, or perhaps he could see the little spirit as well you where not sure of his abilities but he was an Euthanathos so studying Ars Spiritus would not be uncommon. The death magus read your board and nodded.
"Yeah sure, let me just grab my weapons and I will head over to the rest. I did not want to be armed when guarding the prisoners, not with any weapon one of them could grab."
He said with a bit of a smile, a battle trained magus was a weapon himself after all.

[Common room again]

You got back to the common room. Ryan shook his head.
"No it is not private, I just wanted to ask about this dead fairy that is trying to get my nephew, Serge bless his kind heard tend to undersell danger to himself so the rest of him will not worry, is it safe for me to go on this mission and leave him here at Steelhaven?"
The Cultist asked.
"Will our wards hold? Do you know tactics is your thing is it not as a Flambeau."

[Garage]

'Three... should be enough.' Nicole replied, fishing out the number from the pouch. While she wanted to give it a test-run now, decided against it as they still didn't know which target they were going to hit first.

"Help yourself it should be five drams in that pouch."
Miles said as he tried to get a sheet of scrap meta over to the work bench this taking some effort.
"Ohh I need to follow Mr Wainwright's advice and start going on runs or something."
The Etherite grunted as he carried the piece of metal.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 05.12.19 12:48

[Back in the present]
Anja wrote:"No I have never felt anything but power coming from my soul, I have never felt a presence other than that power. You younger magi are quite fortunate."
George said softly.
"But I guess it is what it is and I can not complain, my life has always been full and perhaps as I take the next step of my journey I will finally hear her voice."
Colin nodded, pondering, "You know, there was a book I read, in which one of the characters was in a similar position, never having heard his... well, those Technomaged had implanted symbiotes, so not exactly the same as us, but very comparable. He was able to communicate with it by casting an empty spell - merely opening up the flow of power, but without directing it. It is a peculiar idea, very much so seen from the vantage point of a Mage..."

Anja wrote:"I think my brother eats fairly simply usually Sir."
Yu Die commented.
"He likes to stay fit and healthy."
He nodded, "Quite so, and rightly so, too. I prefer a little variation over simplicity, though, but I, too, like to stay fit and healthy."

Anja wrote:Richard got up and he went to put on a kettle.
"Well yes your kitchen is remarkable organized.
"He commented as he worked."
Jareth cooked.
"Despite your friend's efforts to the contrary."
The Primus said with a grin.
He chuckled, "The forces of mischief are persistent. Though I will allow, the labels are a more recent addition."

((OOC: Colin doesn't make the Queen of Puddings often. Spotted dick, on the other hand... is a fairly regular treat. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 05.12.19 17:58

"Well I have often judt handeled Quitessence and O have never heard my soul's voice."
George said.
"But what is the name of this book Mr Wainwright and I will look into it."
George asked.

"Richard to like variation but he do keep it simple Sir."
Yu Die said with a nod.
"But yes staying in shape is good though I like sweets."
She added with a grin.

"Well a bit of mischief loven things up. "
George said.
"What tea would you like Mr Wainwright, Miss Adlebloom, girls?"
He asked and the others gave their preferances.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 05.12.19 18:29

[Steelhaven]

"I will tell what I saw to you or Master Morgan as required."
Ryan said with a frown clearly he would rather wash his hands of the whole ugly situation.
"And yes your sister...have a cold side when angry."

"I'm sorry to have to ask you to do so."

[Basement]

"Yeah sure, let me just grab my weapons and I will head over to the rest. I did not want to be armed when guarding the prisoners, not with any weapon one of them could grab."

He nodded at him. "Very smart. I shall see you soon," he said. Having found the last person, he cleared the board off and stowed it.

[Steelhaven]

"No it is not private, I just wanted to ask about this dead fairy that is trying to get my nephew, Serge bless his kind heard tend to undersell danger to himself so the rest of him will not worry, is it safe for me to go on this mission and leave him here at Steelhaven?"
The Cultist asked.
"Will our wards hold? Do you know tactics is your thing is it not as a Flambeau."

"I do not know much about this as I would like as was not there when there was a first attempt. However, from what I have gathered, your nephew was going to work on something himself to improve our safety after consulting some resources. He is rather skilled in his arts. Also cold iron is possibly effective against such a creature but of course we must take care with such items. I would follow up on it with him; I had assumed since he was down here he was finished his work but perhaps he got caught up in what transpired down here."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 05.12.19 19:51

[Common Room]

"I'm sorry to have to ask you to do so."

"Don't worry about it I am just a wuss when it comes to conflict."
Ryan said with a shrug.
"I prefer everyone to get along, I don't like bad vibes but it is all cool I will manage."

[Basement]

He nodded at him. "Very smart. I shall see you soon," he said. Having found the last person, he cleared the board off and stowed it.

Marian gave you a smile at that then he hurried to the stairs to get to his room and get his weaons and join the forming strike team.

[Common Room Again]

"I do not know much about this as I would like as was not there when there was a first attempt. However, from what I have gathered, your nephew was going to work on something himself to improve our safety after consulting some resources.

"Yes Serge mentioned that Master Morgan had asked him to make some ward, that might be the protections you are referring to Mr Roth Hicks?"
Ryan asked with a nod.

He is rather skilled in his arts. Also cold iron is possibly effective against such a creature but of course we must take care with such items.

"Yes because of Deaconess O'Connor, we don't want her to get hurt and off course Serge is skilled at his Arts, he is my sister's apprentice, she have taught him well."
The Cultist said proudly.

I would follow up on it with him; I had assumed since he was down here he was finished his work but perhaps he got caught up in what transpired down here."

"Yeah about that sorry I sent the kid up to the infirmary where Rosa is helping out to warn her about this creature, I am thinking if this thing eat dreams then a young musician would be a tasty treat as well and we do not want that, my student should still be up there in the infirmary."
Ryan informed you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 05.12.19 20:07

[Common Room Again]

"Yes Serge mentioned that Master Morgan had asked him to make some ward, that might be the protections you are referring to Mr Roth Hicks?"
Ryan asked with a nod.

He nodded. "Yes, likely."

"Yeah about that sorry I sent the kid up to the infirmary where Rosa is helping out to warn her about this creature, I am thinking if this thing eat dreams then a young musician would be a tasty treat as well and we do not want that, my student should still be up there in the infirmary."

"That is a good idea, just in case. But that is about all that I know, for sure at this time. It may be good to see if he needs support in his work, though, I would myself but I would not be helpful in this case. The rest is speculation that he was going to investigate. Thank you for soothing things here, but I should get my spirit friend somewhere safe and then go see my pater for a moment before we leave. By now I imagine there is snow in the council rooms..." he sighed. "Then set up my own spells, unless there was anything else?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 05.12.19 20:57

[Common Room Again]

He nodded. "Yes, likely."

"Good I shall leave him to do that then, but do you know what sort of ward it is Mr Roth Hicks?"
Ryan asked and he sounded a bit curious.

"That is a good idea, just in case. But that is about all that I know, for sure at this time. It may be good to see if he needs support in his work, though, I would myself but I would not be helpful in this case.

"Well me and Serge's Paradigm don't match up perfectly but we are both Ecstatics from the same linage so I am sure we could figure something out, if the ward involves mind magick though all I can do is offer support and assistance the kid got me beat in that department."
The Cultist replied.

The rest is speculation that he was going to investigate. Thank you for soothing things here, but I should get my spirit friend somewhere safe and then go see my pater for a moment before we leave. By now I imagine there is snow in the council rooms..." he sighed. "Then set up my own spells, unless there was anything else?"

"Ah no problem you can't shout and scream if you are having a nice cup of coffee or tea so yeah that is all I did hand out the warm drinks."
Ryan said then he frowned.
"But I am going to burn some sage in here when all is said and done with all of those bad vibes, anyway that snowfall in the Council Chambers might be canceled by a heat front as your Mentor hears what have been going on."
He added with a bit of a wry grin.
"Ok see you later Mr Roth Hicks say hi to the spirit for me please, I can not see it right now."
He said before finishing his own cup of tea.
"No nothing else, unless you want coffee."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 05.12.19 22:16

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Well I have often judt handeled Quitessence and O have never heard my soul's voice."
George said.
"But what is the name of this book Mr Wainwright and I will look into it."
George asked.
Colin nodded, and pointed toward the bookshelf, "It's the Passing of the Techno-Mages trilogy, middle of the third shelf from the top there. You're quite welcome to them, if you like. They're a spinoff series from the Babylon 5 TV series, so a few events in the books will probably make a lot more sense if you've seen that."

Anja wrote:"Richard to like variation but he do keep it simple Sir."
Yu Die said with a nod.
"But yes staying in shape is good though I like sweets."
She added with a grin.
He smiled wryly, "Nothing wrong with a bit of sweets, in moderation. Though, I fear the sugar industry has rather spoiled us all for the better part of a century..."

Anja wrote:"Well a bit of mischief loven things up. "
George said.
"What tea would you like Mr Wainwright, Miss Adlebloom, girls?"
He asked and the others gave their preferances.
He grinned, "True. I think I'd like a cup of the Mexican mango, myself."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 06.12.19 4:37

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"Remember kid we was not named after a drug, we was named for our Tradition's love of walking new paths and never getting boggled down with dogma. If there is something you want to do, go for it Serge, it is what your Mentor would have told you."
Your Uncle said.
"We are dynamic and ruled by our passions, that is how it should be. We where not named for a drug, a drug was named after us."

Serge nodded in agreement, smiling as he listened to Ryan's wisdom and growing ever thankful for having him as an Uncle.

Anja wrote:"Ok thanks, tell you what unless you have left for Horizon then come over for dinner with me and Rosa tomorrow as thanks."
Ryan offered.

"Oh that sounds sweet! I'd loved too." Serge said with a wide smile on his face.

Adley wrote:He smiled a little at his reaction. "Yes, especially for you as this potion is not usually so sparkly. He thought you would like it. I hope you don't have to use it and get to have a nice souvenir."

"I've always wanted to down one of these after a tough battle, and have all my wounds heal up in dramatic fashion. I always thought that'd make for a pretty cool scene." Serge said still a little awe struck as he looked at the battle. "But yeah, probably be for the best if I didn't need to use this. It's a nice addition to the Master Haagan collection at least."

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:Your young magickal relative nodded.
"Okey should we step outside then?"
She asked and she looked at Richard who nodded.
"Not a problem Miss Olsen, I will keep watch over Bee in the meantime...oh and hi Serge."
The Akashic said as he looked up from tending to Kira.

"That'd be the best. Wouldn't want to disturb the guests." Serge said with a nod. He waved to his cabalmate and then led Rosa outside.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 06.12.19 7:14

[Steelhaven]

"I've always wanted to down one of these after a tough battle, and have all my wounds heal up in dramatic fashion. I always thought that'd make for a pretty cool scene." Serge said still a little awe struck as he looked at the battle. "But yeah, probably be for the best if I didn't need to use this. It's a nice addition to the Master Haagan collection at least."

[Common Room Again]

"Good I shall leave him to do that then, but do you know what sort of ward it is Mr Roth Hicks?"
Ryan asked and he sounded a bit curious.

"I assume it has to do with his abilities," he said. "The specifics might be something to talk about with him in person though in case he modified something."

"Well me and Serge's Paradigm don't match up perfectly but we are both Ecstatics from the same linage so I am sure we could figure something out, if the ward involves mind magick though all I can do is offer support and assistance the kid got me beat in that department."
The Cultist replied.

"Same here."

"Ah no problem you can't shout and scream if you are having a nice cup of coffee or tea so yeah that is all I did hand out the warm drinks."
Ryan said then he frowned. "But I am going to burn some sage in here when all is said and done with all of those bad vibes, anyway that snowfall in the Council Chambers might be canceled by a heat front as your Mentor hears what have been going on."

"Quite possible."

"Ok see you later Mr Roth Hicks say hi to the spirit for me please, I can not see it right now."
He said before finishing his own cup of tea.
"No nothing else, unless you want coffee."

"Better not," he said and then gave him a polite nod. Then he said to Curly, "My friend here greets you and now we are taking our leave. Was there somewhere you wish to be? I'm visiting your Master but he is very busy and will not be able to play."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 06.12.19 7:48

[Casa Wainwright]

olin nodded, and pointed toward the bookshelf, "It's the Passing of the Techno-Mages trilogy, middle of the third shelf from the top there. You're quite welcome to them, if you like. They're a spinoff series from the Babylon 5 TV series, so a few events in the books will probably make a lot more sense if you've seen that."

"I have not seen this TV series but I would be happy to borrow the books Mr Wainwright."
George said.
"I will bring them with me when I leave with your permission."

He smiled wryly, "Nothing wrong with a bit of sweets, in moderation. Though, I fear the sugar industry has rather spoiled us all for the better part of a century..."

"Yeah I guess so Sir there is allot of things with sugar in."
Yu Die agreed and Anna grinned.
"Well sweet things do taste good dad."
This made Freddy chuckle a bit as she tidied up after dinner.

He grinned, "True. I think I'd like a cup of the Mexican mango, myself."

"Very well do you want mild and sugar with that Mr Waintfright?"
The Primus asked as he filled the streamers with a bit of the tea blend.

[Common Room]

"Oh that sounds sweet! I'd loved too." Serge said with a wide smile on his face.

"Good I am sure Rosa will be happy to have a meal with you as well."
Ryan said with a smile.

[Infirmary]

"That'd be the best. Wouldn't want to disturb the guests." Serge said with a nod. He waved to his cabalmate and then led Rosa outside.

Richard smiled and nodded as Rosa went with you outside.
"So what do you need to tell me Serge?"
The young Cultist asked when you had gotten far enough away not to disturb Bee and Kira.

[Common Room Again]

"I assume it has to do with his abilities," he said. "The specifics might be something to talk about with him in person though in case he modified something."

"Yeah sounds fair enough."
Ryan agreed with a nod.
"I will speak with Serge about it."

"Same here."

"Messing with time have always been more my thing."
The Cultist said with a grin.

"Quite possible."

Ryan just nodded at that.

Better not," he said and then gave him a polite nod. Then he said to Curly, "My friend here greets you and now we are taking our leave.

"Oh hiii!"
Curly said and she waved to Ryan enthusiastically even if he could not see her.

Was there somewhere you wish to be? I'm visiting your Master but he is very busy and will not be able to play."

"Poodle is watching the second floor for Master I can go there Master's Student."
Curly said and she pulled at her toes.
"It is no fun when everyone is busy."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 06.12.19 8:29

[Common Room Again]

"Yeah sounds fair enough."
Ryan agreed with a nod.
"I will speak with Serge about it."

"He seemed to have some good ideas though."

[quote]"Poodle is watching the second floor for Master I can go there Master's Student." Curly said and she pulled at her toes. "It is no fun when everyone is busy."

"That sounds like a good idea, but don't be mean to him okay? Here, I'll put you down by the stairs." He walked over to the stairs, away from the other mages and then put her down so she could go upstairs. Then he checked the security office to see if his pater had gone back there, and then on to the Council Chamber if not.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 06.12.19 9:23

[Common Room Again]

"He seemed to have some good ideas though."

"He often do."
Ryan said with a smile.

That sounds like a good idea, but don't be mean to him okay? Here, I'll put you down by the stairs." He walked over to the stairs, away from the other mages and then put her down so she could go upstairs.

"Okey..I will not be mean to Poodle Master's student."
Curly said and she waved at you before she started climbing up the stairs by jumping and grabbing hold of the steps and punning herself up, though you knew she could run on the walls.

Then he checked the security office to see if his pater had gone back there, and then on to the Council Chamber if not.

You found Jeffry on his way back to the Security Office with Helena and Cita he did not look pleased though he mustered a tired smile for you.
"Ah mea filius, do you have any updates for me?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 06.12.19 9:28

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I have not seen this TV series but I would be happy to borrow the books Mr Wainwright."
George said.
"I will bring them with me when I leave with your permission."
Colin smiled, "But of course, Sir - it's the least I can offer."

Anja wrote:"Yeah I guess so Sir there is allot of things with sugar in."
Yu Die agreed and Anna grinned.
"Well sweet things do taste good dad."
This made Freddy chuckle a bit as she tidied up after dinner.
He sighed, "Yes... yes, they do."

Anja wrote:"Very well do you want mild and sugar with that Mr Waintfright?"
The Primus asked as he filled the streamers with a bit of the tea blend.
He shook his head, serving up a modest helping of the dessert for each and passing around the can of whipped cream after giving it a shake and serving himself, "Ah, no, thank you - I find the mango is quite balanced as it is."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 06.12.19 10:33

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin smiled, "But of course, Sir - it's the least I can offer."

"Thank you my good man, I appreciate it."
George said with a warm smile.

He sighed, "Yes... yes, they do."

"I could eat all the sweet things dad."
Anna declared.
"All of it."
This made Freddy chuckle even more.

He shook his head, serving up a modest helping of the dessert for each and passing around the can of whipped cream after giving it a shake and serving himself, "Ah, no, thank you - I find the mango is quite balanced as it is."

George returned to the table with a tray full of steaming teacups. Everyone got ready for dessert and had a good helping of the spray on cream other that Yu Die who had her fruit salad without the cream.
"This is good dad."
Anna said as she ate her dessert and drank her tea. Freddy smiled and leaned her head on your shoulder for a moment.
"Seems like a successful dinner love."
She said with a smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 06.12.19 10:46

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I could eat all the sweet things dad."
Anna declared.
"All of it."
This made Freddy chuckle even more.
Colin grinned, "Brave words, Sweetie. Brave words indeed. I just might have to test you on that someday; I know a few things that... well... let's not entirely spoil the surprise, shall we?"

Anja wrote:George returned to the table with a tray full of steaming teacups. Everyone got ready for dessert and had a good helping of the spray on cream other that Yu Die who had her fruit salad without the cream.
"This is good dad."
Anna said as she ate her dessert and drank her tea. Freddy smiled and leaned her head on your shoulder for a moment.
"Seems like a successful dinner love."
She said with a smile.
He smiled, rubbing Freddy's back lightly, "Looks like it... Luv, would you be alright entertaining Master Steelhaven for a little while, while the bubble remains? I need to write a letter of recommendation to Doctor Hadermann before we leave."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 06.12.19 11:10

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin grinned, "Brave words, Sweetie. Brave words indeed. I just might have to test you on that someday; I know a few things that... well... let's not entirely spoil the surprise, shall we?"

"I can eat any sweets! I accept that challenge dad!"
Anna declared and Yu Die chuckle.

He smiled, rubbing Freddy's back lightly, "Looks like it... Luv, would you be alright entertaining Master Steelhaven for a little while, while the bubble remains? I need to write a letter of recommendation to Doctor Hadermann before we leave."

Freddy shivered slightly when you mentioned going to see Dr Hadermann but she nodded.
"Off course love leave it to me."
She said with a grin as she finished her dessert.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 06.12.19 15:22

[Garage]

Anja's Post:

'Nah. This is strength failure, not endurance. You need to start using them dumbbells in the attic.' Nicole quipped, moving over to help Miles lift the sheet of metal.

[Arg: currants! Plus, not a fan of custard. Jam poly-poly (esp if said jam is plum not strawberry) on the other hand...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 06.12.19 16:58

[Garage]

"Oh no so you mean I will have to do more than one exercise thing?"
Miles grunted in mock shock as you helped him get the heavy sheet of scrap over to the work bench.
"Ok then let us see if this works...let is make this liquid...step back please just in case the controller blow up when it is used."
He cautioned and he waited until you did so before he turned the controller on and fiddled with the sticks. The heavy sheet of metal started oozing onto the floor as a thick fluid just as the metal would be if molten, only it was still cold.
"Hum...promising...promising..."

(OOC: I love currants my mother grow them in her garden we eat them fresh though. What is a custard?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 06.12.19 18:15

[Steelhaven]

You found Jeffry on his way back to the Security Office with Helena and Cita he did not look pleased though he mustered a tired smile for you. "Ah mea filius, do you have any updates for me?"

"All the people you asked me to find seemed willing to assist. However, you've probably heard of the newer development regarding our guests...I would like to speak to you about it a moment before I go get some protective spells started up."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 06.12.19 19:02

[Steelhaven]

"Well that is good news."
Jeffry said when you told him everyone on the list was wiling to help then his expression darkened.
"I heard about it yes and I am not exactly pleased to say the least."
He grumbled.
"Very well please come to my office then."
He said as he went into the little room that was Steelhaven's heart of security and he gallantly held out a chair for Cita so she could sit then left if to you and Helena to decide who took the other chair. Once the door was closed he sigh and sat down into his own chair.
"What words did you have for me about this situation mea filius?"
He asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 06.12.19 21:05

[Steelhaven]

"Well that is good news."
Jeffry said when you told him everyone on the list was wiling to help then his expression darkened.
"I heard about it yes and I am not exactly pleased to say the least."
He grumbled.
"Very well please come to my office then."
He said as he went into the little room that was Steelhaven's heart of security and he gallantly held out a chair for Cita so she could sit then left if to you and Helena to decide who took the other chair. Once the door was closed he sigh and sat down into his own chair.
"What words did you have for me about this situation mea filius?"
He asked.

He walked in and stood near the desk to talk to him. "I want to preface this by saying I did not witness what happened myself. Mr Darehill however was there and my cabalmate, his nephew and if you wish to hear from them I have asked them to discuss the matter with you when you have time. But when I came downstairs, there was quite a lot of ruckus going on. The Tytalus that seems to be the head of the group took offense to her manner and demanded an apology, saying that someone of lower rank had been ordering him around and he was so offended that if something wasn't done he was incline to take everyone and leave. Others in his group also seemed displeased. I told him I would speak with you and our cabal's head about it when possible, that you were in a meeting. I got called to deliver a message," he nodded to Cita. "Then since she was there, I thought as Colin was not available and I am second, I would try to see what happened." He frowned. "It did not go well; from what I deduced from her profanity-laden summary, she had tried to organize the group and take lead and the Tytalus disliked this, and it became heated. She seemed to think he had poor leadership skills and if he'd acted otherwise, she wouldn't have 'had to' step in, as well, she had issues regarding him standing on rank. When I suggested offering an apology to smooth things over, she said she did give one, and in saying so tried to intimidate me and then told me that if she were to have to give another...and I will forgo the extremely rude metaphors she used...then it would have to come from a higher up and she would think less of them for it. I told her that the apology was apparently not well received, and then there was more talk which culminated in her not once but twice insinuating that said person would try to kill her if they were on the same team, first chance they got, using battle as a cover. I told her that was not acceptable, twice. I asked what the duties had been that she was given. By this point, she started acting extremely strangely in a way that concerns me even more than her vitriol. I asked her if she had seen to the cars so I think she is in the garage. Overall, I reccomend keeping her and the guests apart sir and the Tytalus is probably expecting a word with you. I am not sure if she were trying to be proactive and assist but things spiraled out of hand and her demeanor is not making things easier to deal with; I tried to help but I don't know why I bothered, honestly...I may have only made things worse."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 06.12.19 21:41

[Garage]

Anja's Post:

'Ha ha. But there's no point doing cardio when it's weight-work which is needed.'

Anja's Post:

'No it isn't. Wanted to use that sheet to re-surface a bench, me.' Nicole replied sardonically, prodding the molten metal puddle with her boot.

[Custard is a horrid, semi-liquidy yellow substance put on puddings to disguise the fact it's so dry it would stick in your mouth as a massive burning sticky ball, causing the person eating it to choke to death. Or more impartially, it's a vanilla sauce made from eggs, milk, sugar and flour. Usually served instead of cream; it's fancy French name actually is "English cream". It comes in three types; 'thin' (pouring, like cream), 'thick' (to be in filling in a pie or tart) or 'school' (marginally too thick to pour, lumpy and with a rapidly forming skin.) If you're lucky, you might spot one of the variants, like 'strawberry', 'chocolate', 'lemon' or 'is this supposed to be caramel or butterscotch?'. Bright colours produced by chemicals not mandatory, but recommended.]

["profanity-laden"? Adley's seen nothing yet, then... *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next