Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

5 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42 - Page 10 Empty Re: Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:43 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I can eat any sweets! I accept that challenge dad!"
Anna declared and Yu Die chuckle.
Colin cackled softly, "Oh, you sweet summer child, you don't know what you just got yourself into..."

Anja wrote:Freddy shivered slightly when you mentioned going to see Dr Hadermann but she nodded.
"Off course love leave it to me."
She said with a grin as she finished her dessert.
He smiled thinly, "Thank you, Luv. It's a recommendation he requested, completely unrelated to the more pressing matters, but it's something I think should be done with some expediency after... incidents today. Heavens know what the fallout will be, but this is how it will have to be..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42 - Page 10 Empty Re: Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:29 am

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:Richard smiled and nodded as Rosa went with you outside.
"So what do you need to tell me Serge?"
The young Cultist asked when you had gotten far enough away not to disturb Bee and Kira.

"Just thought it'd be best to warn you. There may be a half-fae half-ghost creature wondering around that preys on creativity. I've already been attacked by it once and now I'm a little worried that it'll go after some of the other creative minds in the chantry." he said.

(OOC: You and I have very different opinions on custard Razz )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:28 am

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin cackled softly, "Oh, you sweet summer child, you don't know what you just got yourself into..."

Anna gave you a big grin at that.
"I am looking forwards to it dad.

He smiled thinly, "Thank you, Luv. It's a recommendation he requested, completely unrelated to the more pressing matters, but it's something I think should be done with some expediency after... incidents today. Heavens know what the fallout will be, but this is how it will have to be..."

"Go and write your letter love you are the leader of your Cabal you have responsibilities."
Freddy said and she gave a slight smile.
"I hope it will turn out for the best though and that there will not be to much issues. But yes I will entertain your guest in the meantime."

[Infirmary]

"Just thought it'd be best to warn you. There may be a half-fae half-ghost creature wondering around that preys on creativity. I've already been attacked by it once and now I'm a little worried that it'll go after some of the other creative minds in the chantry." he said.

"Ehm...really...there is really a half fay, half ghost...shit and four months ago I id not know about any of this shit."
Rosa said shocked.
"And now I am a mage and there are a captured vampire in the basement and wer things and everything...and now a half ghost half fay...shit...ok then I guess those exist...so ehm what do I do to avoid getting attacked and if it attacked you are you okey Serge?"
The pretty young Cultist asked scratching her head a little but she gave you a concerned look.

[Jeffry's Office]

He walked in and stood near the desk to talk to him. "I want to preface this by saying I did not witness what happened myself. Mr Darehill however was there and my cabalmate, his nephew and if you wish to hear from them I have asked them to discuss the matter with you when you have time.

"I am going to have to speak with them and get a better idea of what have happened."
Jeffry said with a sigh.

[quote]But when I came downstairs, there was quite a lot of ruckus going on. The Tytalus that seems to be the head of the group took offense to her manner and demanded an apology, saying that someone of lower rank had been ordering him around and he was so offended that if something wasn't done he was incline to take everyone and leave. Others in his group also seemed displeased. I told him I would speak with you and our cabal's head about it when possible, that you were in a meeting. I got called to deliver a message," he nodded to Cita. "Then since she was there, I thought as Colin was not available and I am second, I would try to see what happened." He frowned. "It did not go well; from what I deduced from her profanity-laden summary, she had tried to organize the group and take lead and the Tytalus disliked this, and it became heated. She seemed to think he had poor leadership skills and if he'd acted otherwise, she wouldn't have 'had to' step in, as well, she had issues regarding him standing on rank. When I suggested offering an apology to smooth things over, she said she did give one, and in saying so tried to intimidate me and then told me that if she were to have to give another...and I will forgo the extremely rude metaphors she used...then it would have to come from a higher up and she would think less of them for it. I told her that the apology was apparently not well received, and then there was more talk which culminated in her not once but twice insinuating that said person would try to kill her if they were on the same team, first chance they got, using battle as a cover. I told her that was not acceptable, twice. I asked what the duties had been that she was given. By this point, she started acting extremely strangely in a way that concerns me even more than her vitriol. I asked her if she had seen to the cars so I think she is in the garage.

Overall, I reccomend keeping her and the guests apart sir and the Tytalus is probably expecting a word with you. I am not sure if she were trying to be proactive and assist but things spiraled out of hand and her demeanor is not making things easier to deal with; I tried to help but I don't know why I bothered, honestly...I may have only made things worse."

"I believe it is likely Miss Bouchard tried to help, but she is not a very reverent person to put it like this and if it is the Tytalus I think Chantry Blue Rose have sent they would be a very bad fit together, the man is...difficult, but yes she can not be sent with our guests but I have a mission for Miss Bouchard and a few of our magi which will need to be done, and I will see if I can sort this out, dammit I want to focus on taking out the Nephandi right now."
Your Mentor grumbled.
"But thank you for bringing me more information about this situation mea filus."

[Garage]

Ha ha. But there's no point doing cardio when it's weight-work which is needed.'

"Yes but...it is so boning..."
The other Etherite mock complained.

No it isn't. Wanted to use that sheet to re-surface a bench, me.' Nicole replied sardonically, prodding the molten metal puddle with her boot.

"Oh...sorry, but look my device works."
Miles said sounding exited as a kid with a new toy.
"And now let us make it solid again."
He said and he turned the controls and now you had melted metal on the floor.
"I guess turning it to gas right now might poison us with would be bad but chances are it will work..."
The Scientist declared proudly.

(OOC: I do not think I would like custard if I could eat it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:46 am

[Jeffry's Office]

"I am going to have to speak with them and get a better idea of what have happened."
Jeffry said with a sigh.

He nodded.

"I believe it is likely Miss Bouchard tried to help, but she is not a very reverent person to put it like this and if it is the Tytalus I think Chantry Blue Rose have sent they would be a very bad fit together, the man is...difficult, but yes she can not be sent with our guests but I have a mission for Miss Bouchard and a few of our magi which will need to be done, and I will see if I can sort this out, dammit I want to focus on taking out the Nephandi right now." Your Mentor grumbled. "But thank you for bringing me more information about this situation mea filus."

"Ah, the Master Alchemist said he wanted to discuss something with you for a moment and Mr Darehill is concerned over his nephew...I think that was everything, sir."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:00 am

[Jeffry's Office]

"Very well I will speak with the Master Alchemist and Mr Darehill, the the latter's concern is understandable. I would be concerned as well."
Jeffry said.
"Now do your protection mea filius if there was nothing further I will speak with our guests and the Master Alchemist and then we must be om out way."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:10 am

[Jeffry's Office]

"Yes, sir. Let me know if you have something in mind for me, and I will plan accordingly," he said. "How long have I got?" he asked, before he took his leave of them with a nod.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:46 am

[Jeffry's Office]

"I do have something in mind for you. I am sending out three teams. One going after Jace's stash of spinal fluid. The second going after h ius clone and the third securing his lab until the fluid can be precured."
Jeffry begun and Cita smiled to you.
"Both of is will be om the second team.'
The Spirit healer said and your Mentor nodded.
"You have ten minutes, ritual room three is free, I made sure of it."
The old Hermetic replied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:30 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Go and write your letter love you are the leader of your Cabal you have responsibilities."
Freddy said and she gave a slight smile.
"I hope it will turn out for the best though and that there will not be to much issues. But yes I will entertain your guest in the meantime."
After everyone had finished dessert and tea, Colin gave Freddy a quick kiss, found the three books he'd mentioned for George, and sat down at his desk, refilling his pen and writing down the report on Nicole.
'Report on Scientist Nicole Bouchard's suitability for field promotion in lieu of a body of publications, by Colin Wainwright, Cabal Leader.

To preface, this report was made by request from Doctor Hadermann, as an element of an evaluation of Scientist Bouchard. It is truthful as far as is within my ability, I shall avoid speculation to such an extent as I am able, though I will acknowledge that I am only human, and I may possess some biases that I have not consciously recognized.

To commence, Scientist Bouchard has commendable tactical sense and practical ability on the battlefield; her applications of covert methods such as sedatives and other non-lethal means of disabling an adversary are commendable, as is her practical mindset and selection of portable gear for dismantling obstacles or procuring alternate routes of passage from one location to another without relying on such methods as teleportation or other vulgar methods.
Less commendable are her strategic sense and her respect for rank authority, in particular where the more Mystical members of the Traditions are concerned. She addresses the Mystic Arts with little short of contempt, and has on several occasions been two words short of a formal challenge to a duel, or legal action.
It is, in my opinion, quite likely this is due to her political views regarding class and status related to wealth and heritage rather than to honest work; her political views seem to be an unfortunate reflection of those of Karl Marx, while her diplomatic approaches more resemble those of Groucho Marx, only without the comedic timing.
Furthermore, her strategic capabilities seem hampered by short-term thinking, making her consider every danger as the work of a homogenous Technocratic Union, or a homogenous Nephandi, or a homogenous vampire population. Neither of which is accurately described as homogenous. Or without influence from other power factors.

I could provide details of each incident of which I have been made aware or personally witnessed up to this point, but in the interest of brevity, I shall omit the specifics here, and instead attend any hearing to clarify on request.

My final recommendation as of today is that she not be promoted, as she is not quite ready for the responsibility and authority at this point in time, but given remedial education in political theory, history, economics, and of course training in long-term strategic planning, she could become one of the greatest high-ranking Adventurers of the century.

Respectfully,
Colin Wainwright, Adeptus, Chantry Steelhaven Hall'

After about an hour's work, he signed the page and sighed, blowing on it for the ink to dry, then neatly slipped it into a large envelope, to avoid folding it, and jotted down 'Dr. Hadermann' on the front. He then looked back to the others, "Alright, luv, that business is taken care of... I'll have to bring this with me, then. Hum, Master Steelhaven, how long time has gone by outside?"

((OOC: I'm given to understand custard is fairly close to the vanilla sauce usually served with desserts like jello and chocolate puddings and the like here.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:57 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

After everyone had finished dessert and tea, Colin gave Freddy a quick kiss, found the three books he'd mentioned for George, and sat down at his desk, refilling his pen and writing down the report on Nicole.
'Report on Scientist Nicole Bouchard's suitability for field promotion in lieu of a body of publications, by Colin Wainwright, Cabal Leader.

Freddy returned the kiss with a smile. George accepted the books and started looking over them. Anna and Yu Die cleaned the dessert bowls and such of the table and Freddy started putting the bowls in the washing machine while she was talking with George and the girls.

After about an hour's work, he signed the page and sighed, blowing on it for the ink to dry, then neatly slipped it into a large envelope, to avoid folding it, and jotted down 'Dr. Hadermann' on the front. He then looked back to the others, "Alright, luv, that business is taken care of... I'll have to bring this with me, then. Hum, Master Steelhaven, how long time has gone by outside?"

You got the letter written and as you looked back you found that George and Freddy was in the middle of a game of marbles on the floor with the girls, the old mage was not afraid of getting his robes ruffled as he bent forward to send a little glass ball towards the target. He looked up as he passed his turn to Freddy.
"Hum about fifteen minutes or so."
He relied.
"Do you wish me to bring us back into sync with the rest of the time line Mr Wainwrigh?
"The Primus asked as Anna took her turn with the marbles."

(OOC: Well that is good, but not if it is lumpy.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:15 pm

[Garage]

Anja's Post:

'And right now, there's some college athlete complaining the very same about science or something.' Nicole replied with a smirk.

Anja's Post:

'Yeah... who wants to breathe in steel gas.' Nicole quipped. 'You could make a killing with that if you can get it to liquefy fat. Use it on rich lardy fuckers, suck it all out, then sell it back to 'em as "artisan soap".' clearly a reference to Fight Club.

[Why can't you eat it? Apart from the fact it's inedible? *smirks*]

[Colin's assessment is both so right and so wrong... *laughs*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:37 pm

[Garage]

And right now, there's some college athlete complaining the very same about science or something.' Nicole replied with a smirk.

"Yes well, they are wrong and I am right."
Miles joked.

'Yeah... who wants to breathe in steel gas.' Nicole quipped. 'You could make a killing with that if you can get it to liquefy fat. Use it on rich lardy fuckers, suck it all out, then sell it back to 'em as "artisan soap".' clearly a reference to Fight Club.

"Breathing steel gas...would be bad...very bad, I have a feeling that if we woke up again we would get a lecture from Master Nassa about that one..."
The other Etherite said with a chuckle.
"This device can not liquefy fat while it is part of a living organism it can probably be used to make a steak pretty lean though."
He replied and he scratched his head.
"Hum...now how to get this stuff off the floor again I really should have thought of that before I did my little experiment, I guess I could liquefy it again and mop it up."

(OOC: Either a allergy for food intolerance to processed sugar, I can make sweets using honey and fruits but react to the processed stuff.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:58 pm

[Garage]

Anja's Post:

'And you've passed the first test of "Becoming a Hermetic".'

Anja's Post:

'Ah, leave it for later. Take advantage of the fact there might not be a later.' Nicole replied, lighting a cigarette.

[Perhaps fruit sugar can be substituted?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:36 pm

[Inifirmary]

Anja wrote:"Ehm...really...there is really a half fay, half ghost...shit and four months ago I id not know about any of this shit."
Rosa said shocked.
"And now I am a mage and there are a captured vampire in the basement and wer things and everything...and now a half ghost half fay...shit...ok then I guess those exist...so ehm what do I do to avoid getting attacked and if it attacked you are you okey Serge?"
The pretty young Cultist asked scratching her head a little but she gave you a concerned look.

"Sorry, didn't mean to front load you with that. I keep forgetting how new you are to all of this. Yeah I'm fine and they exist. I'll explain a bit more but I'll start by saying you'll be fine as well." Serge said reassuringly, not wanting to cause his cousin unnecessary worry.

"As long as your in the chantry your protected from it. Your mentor will get you some iron gear for when you need you go to school. Faeries are scared of that stuff so if she sees it on your person she'll likely back off. I'll also give you a shield that'll mask your presence from the creature." he began to explain. "The biggest thing that you need to do is follow the rules of stranger danger. This banshee can appear as anyone and will offer you the thing you desire most to try and lure you away from protection. If you see someone like that just avoid them and try to get back to the chantry."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:38 pm

[Jeffrey's Office]

"I do have something in mind for you. I am sending out three teams. One going after Jace's stash of spinal fluid. The second going after h ius clone and the third securing his lab until the fluid can be precured." Jeffry begun and Cita smiled to you. "Both of is will be om the second team.' The Spirit healer said and your Mentor nodded. "You have ten minutes, ritual room three is free, I made sure of it."

Ten minutes was actually longer than he anticipated. He looked thoughtful and then asked, "Very well, any thoughts on what might come in handy for that mission? Is it an immediately hostile situation?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:50 pm

[Garage]

'And you've passed the first test of "Becoming a Hermetic".'

"Ohhh goodie do I get a wand?"
Miles replied with a smirk.

Ah, leave it for later. Take advantage of the fact there might not be a later.' Nicole replied, lighting a cigarette.

"Negative outcome of the Nephandi winning, everything will be destroyed, positive outcome of the Nephandi winning, with everything destroyed there will be no need to clean up the workshop."
The other Etherite said with a grin.
"Well my device seam to work, it should be useful enough on the mission no?"
He said with a satisfied smile.

[Outside Infirmary]

"Sorry, didn't mean to front load you with that. I keep forgetting how new you are to all of this. Yeah I'm fine and they exist. I'll explain a bit more but I'll start by saying you'll be fine as well." Serge said reassuringly, not wanting to cause his cousin unnecessary worry.

"It is fine it is better than not knowing right."
Rosa said.
"It just makes my head spin, all of these supernatural critters everywhere you know. You don't find it strange at all Serge?"
She asked.
"And yeah I am glad you are ok that we both are."

"As long as your in the chantry your protected from it. Your mentor will get you some iron gear for when you need you go to school. Faeries are scared of that stuff so if she sees it on your person she'll likely back off. I'll also give you a shield that'll mask your presence from the creature." he began to explain. "The biggest thing that you need to do is follow the rules of stranger danger. This banshee can appear as anyone and will offer you the thing you desire most to try and lure you away from protection. If you see someone like that just avoid them and try to get back to the chantry."

"Ok, stay within the Chantry, wear iron when leaving and don't take candy from strangers, got it."
Your cousin said then she sigh.
"But why are this critter after us Serge? Do it have anything to do with the war in Mage society?"
She asked she still looked rather confused.
"A fairy ghost...who knew..."

[Jeffrey's Office]

Ten minutes was actually longer than he anticipated. He looked thoughtful and then asked, "Very well, any thoughts on what might come in handy for that mission? Is it an immediately hostile situation?"

"Well this person is a Technocrat so he is not likely to come along willingly, but if you can get him outside of his Construct he is one man so hopefully he can be talked into coming along peacefully. I will send with your group a pair of enchanted cuffs, avoid using the serum on him as we might need his spinal fluids if the mission to retrieve what Jace have stashed do not go well and I would rather take it from him than from little Miss Haagen. I do not want this young man needlessly harmed though he is a Void Engineer, as they do not participate in the Pogrom they are the least distasteful among the Technocracy and I would prefer not to harm him if I can avoid it. Bring along weapons though as you never know what you might encounter."
Jeffry said and his eyes darkened when he spoke about the Union.
"If it is impossible to capture Jace's clone alive, he will have to be eliminated as he can not be allowed to fall into the hands of his creator, but let us try to avoid that, despite what else he is he is a collage kid I would not want the death of someone that young on my conscience."
(OOC: It works allot better but when I use powdered fruit sugar I get really itchy as well. For the most part I use sweeteners as natural as I can and that works. Fruit sugar in fruit are perfectly fine.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:17 pm

[Jeffrey's Office]

He raised an eyebrow. "What college? What is he studying?" he asked, thinking perhaps they could use that as an approach. It depended, they might not have time and would need to be more assertive, and given the hour as well. He had no idea what time it was, or would be there, he realized. "Very well, then. I will focus on physical resistance, but keep an eye out for spirits. If you will consider the spiritual protections?" he asked Cita, so they could coordinate.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:41 pm

[Garage]

Anja's Post:

'Yes. And get to strut around ordering your lessers to stroke it.' Nicole replied, a slight underscore of spite showing in her tone.

Anja's Post:

'If everything's destroyed, won't that include the workshop, so it wouldn't exist to clean?' Nicole replied, giving a little frown, leaning back on one of the benches. 'And I can see that being useful... though you might want to work on making the next one a bit more portable...' looking over to the "Kinfolk machine", wondering if it was small enough to fit into her rucksack...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:01 pm

[Jeffrey's Office]

He raised an eyebrow. "What college? What is he studying?" he asked, thinking perhaps they could use that as an approach. It depended, they might not have time and would need to be more assertive, and given the hour as well. He had no idea what time it was, or would be there, he realized.

"According to what my Cabalmate found when looking into this creation he is enrolled in Seattle Central Collage and he studies mathematics and..."
Jeffry checked his little leather bound notebook.
"Something called particle physics which Narim tells me are the study of very small things."

"Very well, then. I will focus on physical resistance, but keep an eye out for spirits. If you will consider the spiritual protections?" he asked Cita, so they could coordinate.

"Certainly and a Void Engineer are the ones that are most likely to break the Union's strict rules of what you can do with what the Traditions call Spirit, they where the ones that saved me when I was in a cell waiting to be shot for doing exactly that."
Cita said and frowned at the memory.
"I will keep an eye open Mr Roth Hicks."
The Spirit healer called you by your first name when alone with you and Jeffry but with Helena here she felt she had to be more formal.
"I do carry a firearm and I am trained to use it, but it is a long time since I was in combat."
The Virtual Adept informed you.
"I do have some protective apps I could send you if you want though."

[Garage]

'Yes. And get to strut around ordering your lessers to stroke it.' Nicole replied, a slight underscore of spite showing in her tone.

"Ohh goodie goodie...though that sounds like it would get boring very fast."
The Adventurer said with a slight grin.
"I have things to do, devices do not blow themselves up...I mean invent themselves."

'If everything's destroyed, won't that include the workshop, so it wouldn't exist to clean?' Nicole replied, giving a little frown, leaning back on one of the benches.

"That is what I meant, no workshop so no clean up job."
Your fellow Etherite replied wryly.
"I sort of like existing though so let us try to avoid that."

. 'And I can see that being useful... though you might want to work on making the next one a bit more portable...'

"It is not THAT big."
Miles replied with a sigh as he looked down at the former RC car controller.

looking over to the "Kinfolk machine", wondering if it was small enough to fit into her rucksack...

It was about as big as one of those PDAs which was popular before phones got smart so it should fit nicely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:40 am

[Garage]

Anja's Post:

'Well, the inventing needs to be done so it can then blow up, no?' giving a smile.

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... I wonder how far the field would be. Some folk are acting like it would stop at the city limits.'
Anja's Post:

'Yeah... by itself. But it's yet another item. You know how it is; you start packing for a mission, next thing you know you've got a rucksack weighing thirty kilo...' pulling off her own backpack and putting the tracker into it. 'Remember Black Hawk Down with their NV?. Bulky kit ends up being left behind. Murphy's law says that day will be the first fucking time it's needed.' taking three drams of Tass and shoving it into one of the pouches on her webbing.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:54 am

[Outside Infirmary]

Anja wrote:"It is fine it is better than not knowing right."
Rosa said.
"It just makes my head spin, all of these supernatural critters everywhere you know. You don't find it strange at all Serge?"
She asked.
"And yeah I am glad you are ok that we both are."

"Not at all. I find it amazing. Anything I think I've seen or heard about is likely real. It's young Serge's dream come true." Serge said cracking a smile. "My situation is a little unique though. I was ready to believe in stuff like this ever since I was young. Others aren't as fortunate. But give it time. It'll seem just as natural as the world you once knew, just a little bit more exciting."

Anja wrote:"Ok, stay within the Chantry, wear iron when leaving and don't take candy from strangers, got it."
Your cousin said then she sigh.
"But why are this critter after us Serge? Do it have anything to do with the war in Mage society?"
She asked she still looked rather confused.
"A fairy ghost...who knew..."

"Its what's known as a Bean Sidhe. Being both a faerie and a ghost puts it in a unique and fragile position." he explained. "In order to maintain it's existence, it needs to feed off of dreams and creativity of mortals. That typically includes the whimsy of children and the creativity of artists like you and me. I don't think it has anything to do with the war. Its just a being trying to stay alive."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:28 am

[Garage]

Well, the inventing needs to be done so it can then blow up, no?' giving a smile.

"Indeed unless a thing is invented then it can't blow up either."
Miles agreed with a chuckle.
"Then again it is usually in the process of inventing that things go wrong and blow up."

Hmm... I wonder how far the field would be. Some folk are acting like it would stop at the city limits.'

"I never really got the Nephandi Nicole, yeah sure this world is not perfect, but they just want it gone so yeah if they get their way there will be nothing, no Boston, no rest of USA, no rest of Earth no Umbra no nothing but they will settle for just making the world a little bit shittier if they can not get it gone in one fell swoop."
The other Etherite grumbled.

Yeah... by itself. But it's yet another item. You know how it is; you start packing for a mission, next thing you know you've got a rucksack weighing thirty kilo...' pulling off her own backpack and putting the tracker into it. 'Remember Black Hawk Down with their NV?. Bulky kit ends up being left behind. Murphy's law says that day will be the first fucking time it's needed.' taking three drams of Tass and shoving it into one of the pouches on her webbing.

"Well making tech smaller is harder and takes more time, I could be done perhaps, over time but not at the moment, and the crystals have to be a certain size to be able to conduct enough orgone energy to the rest of the circuitry."
The other Technomancer said with a shrug.

[Outside Infirmary.]

"Not at all. I find it amazing. Anything I think I've seen or heard about is likely real. It's young Serge's dream come true." Serge said cracking a smile. "My situation is a little unique though. I was ready to believe in stuff like this ever since I was young. Others aren't as fortunate. But give it time. It'll seem just as natural as the world you once knew, just a little bit more exciting."

"Yeah I was just studying music at the university when I was Awakened, I don't mind all the supernatural stuff, it is rather interesting actually but it sure is strange and it sort of turn the world I was used to live in on it's head."
Rosa said with a sigh.
"I prefer the supernatural stuff not out to kill me though."

"Its what's known as a Bean Sidhe. Being both a faerie and a ghost puts it in a unique and fragile position." he explained. "In order to maintain it's existence, it needs to feed off of dreams and creativity of mortals. That typically includes the whimsy of children and the creativity of artists like you and me. I don't think it has anything to do with the war. Its just a being trying to stay alive."

"Bean Sidhe...bean sidhe...banshee...a banshee? That is what is after you Serge? Shit do she scream?"
The young Cultist asked her eyes wide.
"So she is just looking for food? Well that is understandable, I guess the burger I had for lunch came from a cow that never asked to be food, but even so we have to do something we can not just sit around and wait to be picked out...also are the kids safe? The younger apprentices at Steelhaven?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:58 am

[Jeffrey's Office]

"According to what my Cabalmate found when looking into this creation he is enrolled in Seattle Central Collage and he studies mathematics and..."
Jeffry checked his little leather bound notebook. "Something called particle physics which Narim tells me are the study of very small things."

"Hm...well, I'm sure you'll let the team know anything important sir."

"Certainly and a Void Engineer are the ones that are most likely to break the Union's strict rules of what you can do with what the Traditions call Spirit, they where the ones that saved me when I was in a cell waiting to be shot for doing exactly that." Cita said and frowned at the memory. "I will keep an eye open Mr Roth Hicks.

"Sounds like a plan, ma'am. If I may be excused, then." He gave the trio a nod and headed down to the ritual room that his pater had said was free.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:44 am

[Jeffrey's Office]

"Hm...well, I'm sure you'll let the team know anything important sir."

"I will mea filius, so far what this young man study at the university do not seam to be to relevant but you never know. I have asked my Cabalmate to make a small dossier on him for the team."
Jeffry said with a nod.

"Sounds like a plan, ma'am. If I may be excused, then." He gave the trio a nod and headed down to the ritual room that his pater had said was free.

"Certainly I will see you in a little while Mr Roth Hicks."
Cita said as Helena walked you to the door so Jeffry did not have to maneuver past her to do so, it was just a few steps.
"Good luck brother."
She said and as you where about to leave she handed you a small leather pouch you could feel contained Static Tass though it's exact quality would be hard to determine without further examination.
"Here in case you need it brother, I fear it is not the Resonance most suited to your tastes."
She said and it was not, with the Umbrood shard in your already Dynamic soul Static Quintessence felt a bit...alien but power was power.

You got to the ritual room, in one of the others you could faintly hear a woman singing, perhaps one of the Choristers where busy doing a ritual. The room your Mentor had said was free was one of the smaller ones, whoever had used it last had cleaned out their Resonance but there was still a faint smell of wax in the air, they had burned some good quality candles during whatever working they had done before you arrived.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:26 am

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:You got the letter written and as you looked back you found that George and Freddy was in the middle of a game of marbles on the floor with the girls, the old mage was not afraid of getting his robes ruffled as he bent forward to send a little glass ball towards the target. He looked up as he passed his turn to Freddy.
"Hum about fifteen minutes or so."
He relied.
"Do you wish me to bring us back into sync with the rest of the time line Mr Wainwrigh?
"The Primus asked as Anna took her turn with the marbles."
He smiled at the sight, "No rush, you should finish up your game first... I should swing by the node for a bit of meditation before we leave, though. Luv, how long do you think we'll need for the drive?"

((OOC: So, D&D today, will be out of reach most of the day. Razz ))

((OOC2: Have you tried stevia for sweetening? Not trying to call it a wonder-sweetener, but it does seem to work quite well for that purpose.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:46 am

[Casa Wainwright]

He smiled at the sight, "No rush, you should finish up your game first... I should swing by the node for a bit of meditation before we leave, though. Luv, how long do you think we'll need for the drive?"

George smiled a little at that.
"I am winning dad!"
Anna chimed in.
"Ah are you now young lady."
George said with a bit of a chuckle. Freddy considered for a moment.
"Hum...about twenty five minutes there is not likely to be allot of traffic this time a night."
She replied with a sigh. Anna looked from you to Freddy.
"Is something going on?"
She asked. Freddy looked at you.
"We just have to deal with Jace and his actions."
She replied.

(OCC: I use stevia allot. The drops work better than the powder for me, one have to be careful with it or the dish or cake will get bitter but all in all it works very well. I have also tried using fresh stevia, as in grow it as a plant and use it, that is great for fruit salads.)

(OOC: I will also be attending that D&D game so I might be a bit slow responding today.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next