Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 12 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 20, 2016 4:51 am

Tane:

Friday:

"Well I would think spirits want to be awake."
Henrietta said and smiles.
"I know I would want to if I was one...ah your two fera friends are having a bit of an argument?"
She asked.

Lily smiles and shrugs.
"I am not that picky, what do you like?"
She asked. Henerietta smiles.
"What if we make an omelette, if we add some fresh vegetables and some sort of meat that should work well."

Saturday:

The shard did seam to be more...complex than your average spirit, though complex was not the right word, it had higher notes, higher frequencies. You are pretty sure that this shard is a part of an Avatar, a small sliver of one, you can not be sure but you think so, in addition it feels the same way that Beatrice's soul feels, wrong and corrupted, the shard was from an inverted Avatar, that you can be rather sure of.

(OOC: The problem is that an Avatar is not straight up a spirit, and they are not as easy to grab or touch as other umbrood. But I will give Tane a chance at grabbing the shard with a diff of 9 on an Arete roll but yes you can make it an extended roll.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Tane:

Friday:

"The way my fiance put it then most fera do not like the Ananasi as they are different, they are not connected to the Wyld like the rest of them, but rather are children of the Weaver, they are indeed an odd lot, I do not know much about them though."
Henrietta said and nodded.
"Ah...Rokea it is silver with them right? Their Wyld given metal weakness? For if so I better take of some of my jewelry before we get to your place."
The Hollow One said and indicated the elegant silver coffin pendant on a black velvet choker around her thin neck and large silver spider that hun on a chain under it as well as several rings on her fingers and large silver hoops in her ears.
"So about the food, how do an omelette sound to you Tane?"

Saturday:

Ebele nodded she gritted her teeth, though that did not help much, when you started to work on the shard she screamed, her strong, bony hands gripped the bedsheets hard as her back arched in the bow as she howled in pain.

Getting a hold of the shard was not easy, it was harder than with an Umbrood, more delicate, or perhaps more that it was on another plane but finally your song touched the shard of the Fallen soul, slowly the shard came towards you and you heard it's voice, a voice full of pain and loss, a shattered voice that where just a tiny sliver of the whole but it cried for it's host, it cried for the incarnation it had lost. You manage to embed the soul shard in your necklace though you doubt it will be imprisoned there for long, this magick is to complicated for you, and soon the shard will escape and continue to look for it's lost host.

The Deaconess's Avatar wobbled on his feet as you pulled the shard out...but it did not seam to be badly wounded, magick might hurt for a while for the old Dreamspeaker but given a bit of rest she and her wise old soul should be fine. Ebele still screamed though the wound hurt, it hurt badly, and the pain might leave her in shock, but she should recover, the shard might be a danger to any mage around again though once it escapes the confines of your necklace.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 21, 2016 7:04 am

Friday:

Yeh, it's silver with them. I think there's no allergy with ananasi, he discused this some time ago.

Henrietta nodded she removed her silver jewelry and left them on her living room table before she left her apartment with you, it is not that a few pendants would hurt Coawa but he would be more comfortable without them around.
"Silver seam to be the most common weakness among the fera though there are other metals some of them react to."
The hedge wizard said and smiles.

Be happy, Lily! You're heading to a meeting unlike anyone! A hedge Wizard, two Mages, a Rokea and an Ananasi together, just eating and having some time. Belive me, this is something some researchers die to see. Literally, sadly. he said with a wide smile

Lily raised and eyebrow then she grinned.
"Well then now that would be something to tell my mother about."
She said then sigh.
"Or on second thought, no better not, but yes this will be interesting, let us try to avoid killing any researchers though."

Omelette's simple, and won't fill me. I think i can eat a dozen and be still hungry. What about lamb? We could butcher it there and Alessa could have sustenance.

"But they are so cute."
Lily protested.
"I know that once the meat is all packed up in shrink wrap in the store it still came from an animal, but I just could not kill one myself, I have never killed anything, I even capture flies alive and let them out."
The girl protested.
"Lab is delicious, but getting a live one in the middle of Boston will be a bit of a challenge Tane."
Henrietta said.
"Besides I to have to admit that killing a cute baby animal is not the thing that get my appetite going."

Saturday:

I get to Ebele, and i embrace her so that she can get a hold on something. I know, i know, dear. It's done. he said and song her her song to let it calm her, and also, to infuse some quintessence from him to her, so that the avatar could begin it's healing. His quintessence had that intention and he transfered it filling the place around her avatar with quintessence and patching it with the powerful assence.

The old Dreamspeaker held onto you, she was strong, and her grip almost hurt, finally she stopped screaming and sort of collapsed back into bed, her skin damp with sweat.
"T...thank you..."
She gasped as she tried to catch her breath, it was clear the worst was over though as the haze of pain lifted from her warm almost black eyes.
"I...can feel him settling down."
The woman muttered weakly though she would regain her strength quickly.

It won't take long, he's powerful and resilient. I sense you're too, dear, and that makes it easier.

Ebele nodded she gave a weak smile, what she needed now was rest both for her body and to let her Avatar lick it's wound as it where.
"Thank you young man, I am grateful and I owe you for your help."
The old Dreamspeaker said earnestly.
"Are you sure he will be well?"
She asked a little concerned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Tane:

Friday:

But killing investigators is the point! he said with a smile. Then he looked at them, touched Awww yeah... sorry, i just thought on everyone's apetite. NOrmal and already dead lamb, then? Now both are cute and tender. Today's the day of being softies. he said, half thinking out loud, half teasing them.

"Yes well call it hipocrazy if you will but for me I feel better eating something already dead so I can pretend the meat was never alive, and that I have no fault in it's demise."
Henrietta said and sigh.
"I know I still do but I can pretend."
She said. Lily nodded.
"I agree, a dead lamb it is then though hopefully not a whole one, call me soft if you want but I have never lived of the land and had to kill anything for food or seen any dead things."
She muttered.

Saturday:

You owe me nothing, old spirit. Take her to ascention, and do the world good. he said to the avatar, humbly.

"The road to Ascension is a long one brother and she have to take the steps, I can but guide. You have my gratitude though and my respect."
The Avatar said and gave you a kind smile.

He will be fine. I gave him a little quintessence, and he is not wounded anymore. For now, that's all we could and should do. You need to rest, both of you, but after you feel better, feed him: rest, meditate, help him settle in and give him quintessence so that he can form again. Try not to perform too much magic, no magic if possible, but with this threat around us i doubt that's possible, and stay close to a node, if possible. It shouldn't take too much, maybe a couple of weeks, or just one if you do all i say. he said. Beatrice's avatar had healed rapidly after less than a week and she was terribly wounded, this little puncture couldn't take so much.

"Thank you, I owe you a great debt."
The Deaconess said and she looked quite relieved.
"I will take your advice young man. I to doubt I will be able to to use magick, trouble is coming and I have to defend my Chantry, but I will take it as easy as I can."
She gave a tired smile.
"And rest do sound wonderful right now."
She muttered and winced.
"How much do I owe you for your services young man?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 23, 2016 11:21 pm

Tane:

Friday:

"Indeed, perhaps then it is a testament to us having a good life, on the other hand I have lived with a fera and he did hunt, though he skinned what he caught before he brought it into our home, I just cooked the meat."
Henrietta said and sigh.
"Well first step a grocery store then, I am not sure if the little one around the corner carry lamb though, it is pretty basic."

Saturday:

Ebele nodded she gave you a smile.
"You will get paid for your services young man..."
She muttered and winced.
"At least I will repay you for the tass however I guess that can wait until I have rested, again thank you."
She muttered before she closed her eyes, the woman was clearly tired and weak but her pulse was even and her breath slow and even and soon she slept comfortably.

You did indeed find the others once you got out of the Deacon's room, and there where more of them now, a whole bunch of worried mages stood outside the bedroom.
"How is she?"
The Norse looking man asked.
"I heard the Deaconess scream is she alright?"
A pretty woman with long black hair asked nervously.
"What was wrong with her? Did you fix her?"
A young man with dyed purple hair wanted to know and the questions just continued from the concerned gaggle of mages.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 24, 2016 11:24 pm

Tane:

Friday:

You, Lily and Henrietta leave the Chantry and take the bus down to the docks, there where a rather large supermarket near the docks where you could get what you needed for the dish you where planning to make, the shop was large and noisy but it was well stocked. You got home and found Coawa and Alessa arguing as usual as you open the door you hear the Ananasi threaten to crawl up the Rokea's ass and turn into her war form once there, the threat did not sound to serious though, but it was certainly an unpleasant one.
"Well I will put that one my most unpleasant ways to die list."
Henrietta said and grinned. The two fera stopped their squabbling as you and the two women enter your small home.
"Ah Tane you bring company?"
Coawa said and came over to you, he had been mending some fishing nets while arguing with the werewspider.
"Welcome."
He told the two women.
"I am Coawa and this is Alessa, who are your friends Tane?"

Saturday:

"There where a shard of an Avatar stuck in hers?"
The black haired woman asked though she did lower her voice.
"How did that happen?"
The Nordic Dreamspeaker chimed in as well.
"Are you sure she will be alright?"
He asked

"Well I will make sure she get time with the Node and that she stay put in bed unless there is no other choice but for her to fight, you never know with the Nephandi being so active in the city."
The old black woman who had welcomed you to Riverside commented.
"Is the Deaconess in danger if she uses magick or is it just that it will cause her discomfort? Also what happened with the splinter, if it could hit one of us, chances is that it is still dangerous, will you be taking it with you young man?"
She said then she sigh.
"Very well then, everyone let us give Ebele some peace and quiet. Byron you have first watch in staying with her just in case she wakes up and needs anything."
The old woman said to the purple haired young man.

From among the gaggle of mages a tall man with blond, curly hair as a cloud around a plain looking face with very expressive, large blue eyes, wearing a white tshirt and an overall spoke with his hands, signing out a question that Dorothy translated for you.
"My friend here says he have heard about the Union having done experiments with shards of Avatars and dead spirits and whatever or not they are a danger to mages, but he says he knows nothing more about it, only what he heard from an old Virtual Adept once."
She said as the blond man that might be deaf looks at you, he have been watching your lips as you spoke, clearly reading them.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 25, 2016 7:58 am

Tane:

I'm deeply concerned of the idea of Alessa being bold enough to stick her head, not to say her whole body, inside an ass. he said, curiously. THey're Lily, a newly awakened and Henrietta, a friend from the chantry. THey're here to dinner, i'm doing lamb.

"I have crawled around worse places."
Alessa said and gave a bit of a grin though she gave Henrietta and Lily a bit of a smile.
"I am Alessa Biancardi"
She said and offered her hand in greeting, the two magic users smiled and presented their names.
"Lily Gray."
"Henrietta Day."
Coawa just raised his hand.
"Well met ladies."
He said and he studied them and you just knew what the next words out of his mouth was.
"I am looking for a mage to spawn with me, my teeth contain what your kind call Tass and I do go through allot of them, I could collect up the ones I shed as payment if any of you are interested."
Henrietta did not seam to be fazed at all by the request.
"Ah my good man, well I am just a hedge wizard I am afraid."
Coawa smiled.
"That do not matter, you have magic do you not? It would create a strong offspring that in turn could give birth to a Rokea once she grows up."
Henrietta smiles a little.
"Yes I have magic, I do not think I am much of a mothering potential though so I will have to decline."
Lily though grew beet red in the face.
"Ehm...ehm...ehm..."
She stuttered.
"Food, yes food please tell me you need some help in the kitchen Tane."
She said sounding rather embarrassed.

Sorry, i thought on bringing the lamb alive for the blood and the leather, but well it was more complicated. Have you two got married already?

"I have asked her if she would Spawn with me."
Coawa said. Alessa gave him a stern look and had one for you as well then she said.
"Leather might be nice but I do not need blood at the moment, unlike a vampire I do not need to drink blood constantly, I only need it if I have to regenerate, I eat regular food...well that and bugs, have you have idea how delicious cockroaches are, nice and crunchy."

Saturday:

I cannot say more until i understand more, but i think it's the avatar of a nephandi, so i have to study it further, but i can tell you she'll be alright. For now, i think that working magick would hinder her healing, and maybe wound her further if she stresses her avatar too much. And as long as we don't know where those shards are or if there are more of them, NOBODY crosses to the spirit realm. A bigger shard might have wounded her further, and we don't need the risk.

"We have to warn the Hermetics over at Lux Itineris their entire Chantry is in the Umbra."
The boy named Byron said and Dorothy nodded.
"I do not think we need to panic, there can not be that many shards around but yes we should let them know. Raven would you mind visiting the University and telling them?"
She asked and the black haired woman nodded.
"Yeah sure Deacon I will go right away, though there are a certain Enforcer over at Lux Itineris I would not mind if got a splinter in her ass from what she did to my Coven sister."
She said.
"We will keep Ebele comfortable and safe and make sure she do not need to use her magick, we will protect the Chantry."
The Norse looking Dreamspeaker said and the others nodded in agreement.

I have the splinter, i'll study it with my teacher, but i can tell you it really is an avatar shard from a fallen mage. It was inverted, yearning for it's host. he said, answering the questions of the shaken comunity.

"A splinter from a Fallen soul, are you sure it have not affected the Deaconess?"
The purple haired man asked.
"Please young man do keep us updated on your findings in the matter."
Dorothy said and added a polite smile.

I'll see my sources, but if you can look into it, friend, that'd be great he told the deaf man trying to talk normally but a little bit slowy.

The deaf man looked at you and nodded then he spoke with his hands again and Dorothy translated for him.
"He says he will contact his old Virtual Adept friend and ask about the matter immediately."
She informed you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 26, 2016 6:01 am

Friday:

The fuck... O no Coawa! he tried to stop him, but he failed... And he just proposed to fuck an underage girl. GREAT. But the reaction was funny, though. Don't let his enormous mouth intimidate you. Or her cannibalistic eating habits. He said as he went to the kitchen and stored everything he had bought. I thought you needed blood everyday. Well, that's better then.

"Ehm...well he certainly is something, do he make that offer to every woman upon first meeting her?"
Lily asked, still blushing.
"Pretty much yes."
Alessa said then she looked at you. Coawa just smiled he saw nothing wrong with his offer, after all one of the core parts of the laws of his kind was to spawn.
"No you can look at it like this Tane I lack a connection to the Wyld so my flesh do not knit back together as with other fera, I need fuel to heal and blood is that fuel."
The she frowned.
"Well eating bugs hardly makes me a cannibal now dos it, and neither do drinking animal blood, in fact I would have to eat others of my own kind to be a cannibal and I have never eaten another Ananasi...not that I would be completely opposed to the idea, but my Queen might frown upon it."

Henrietta looked at the werespider then she grinned a bit before she asked you.
"Do you need any help in the kitchen Tane?"

Saturday:

I didn't know that. It's smart to tell the hermetics. He said with a nod.

"Yes we have to warn them."
Dorothy said and nodded.

I will tell you if i find anything, and i can't say if that affected her in any measure without studying the shard, but that's one of the reasons i'll be commming in a couple of days. In any case, call me if you feel any shift on her resonance, but i doubt it will be something quick, if there is any effect.

The old Cultist looked at you then nodded again.
"We will keep an eye on her Mr Karyak, and let you know if there is any changes."
She said then she added.
"You be careful as well now with that shard so that you do not end up hurting yourself with it."
The old woman warned you.

Thanks. Keep me posted about the matter. I need to make you all a question: can i keep the shard? we got some wounded avatars in Steelhaven and i might be able to help some of the wounded with this. Could i keep it?

The gathered mages looked at one another then Dorothy as one of the Chantry's Deacons spoke again.
"I see no reason why not, if any good can come of this then off course you should keep it, and it is not like we need a corrupted bit of Avatar for anything, and I am pretty sure Ebele want it far away from herself so yes you keep it young man."
She said and gave you a smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 26, 2016 5:54 pm

ane:

Friday:

Henrietta nodded as she went out into the kitchen and started washing her hands.
"Well we where supposed to get married, once we had the money to do it properly...we should have just gone to see a judge though..as the bloody Union made sure we never got that far."
She said sadly.

"Hey I can't believe there are werewolves, I mean sharks are natural, snakes and lizards as well, but human fuzzball hybrids not that is something else. What is a Gurahl by the way?"
Coawa asked and Henrietta grinned.
"A fuzzier ball, they are werebears."

Lily looked from one person to the next.
"Sooo...he turns into a shark...and she into a spider?"
She asked sounding rather shocked. Alessa shook her head.
"No my dear I turn into many spiders."
It did not look like that statement made Lily's confusion any better.

Saturday:

A thousand thanks. I can use this to transplant it inside another avatar that's half cut, and save someones avatar after studying. I bet this is good for all of us. he thanked with a bow. It's settled, then. Please don't fear for her, but be vigilant.

"Spare parts...for an Avatar? I guess that makes sense but I have never heard about it before."
The deaf man spoke but it was clear why he usually had someone else translate for him for his speech was out of tune and slurred, probably he had never been able to hear and he did not know how words where supposed to sound.
"We will watch over her diligently, and thank you again Mr Karyak."
The Norse looking Dreamspeaker assured you.
"I think there is no way we will not fear for Ebele though, she is our friend after all."
He added.

Tane turned to Dorothy I wanted to talk to you about a newly awakened. She's probably going Verbena, i wanted to know if there's a verbena that wanted an apprentice? or a Cultist, for the matter. She's 18 years old, so she's ready for learning.

"Ah a newly Awakened one always a blessed occurrence."
The old woman said and nodded.
"We we do have two Verbena Adepts, Ravenblood here..."
She said and indicated the black haired woman who had spoken earlier.
"Already have an apprentice but there is another here though, Thorn Northwind, I will ask him if he would consider taking a student. As for Cultists there is me and two more, but then it really depend on what direction she want to go. I mean all we have in common are a dedication to individual freedom and that our magick is based on entering altered states of consciousness."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 31, 2016 5:56 am

Tane:

Friday:

I'm sorry, Henrietta Tane said placing his hand over her shoulder.

Henrietta gives you a sad smile.
"It is what it is, I just wish the Union could have seen that my love did no harm, he was a healer, nothing more so to come to his home and kill him, just because he was a supernatural being..."
She muttered as she begun peeling the potatoes.
"It is not right Tane it is just not right, do they really think the world would be a better place if we all where not in it? I mean it is not like the Sleepers do not do their own share of violence and evil."

I think you have some questions. Ask away. He told Lily.

Lily glanced at the two shapeshifters and smiled a little nervously.
"How do you change shape?"
She asked and Alessa grinned.
"Through our connection with spirit, in a way it is a spiritual process."
She replied.
"Dos it hurt? I mean in all the movies it seams to."
Coawa shrugged.
"It dos not hurt for me to change my shape, I do not think it do for anyone but it might be that those fera that have a sudden first change might experience that, for me it is as natural as walking is for you and I mean it is not like it is a natural process where I twist and contort my body, it is like miss eight legs here says, a spiritual process more than anything."
Lily nodded.
"Are there many of you?"
She asked and both fera shook their heads.
"No...there are to few..."
Coawa muttered surprisingly softly for him.
"Always to few."

Saturday:

I have personally never tried it, but i belive it can be done, and Master Telar said she can. HE assured, fond of her abilities. SHe has some good friends. But please don't be scared, or you might scare her.

Dorothy nodded.
"Very well then."
Was all she said about it but it was obvious that the topic made some of the gathered mages a little uneasy.

Until now, she's fond of spirits magick. And she meditates to cast it, so maybe she's able to blend with anyone of you. Maybe i could bring her some day and she can chat with anyone that might want to take up an apprentice. In any case, she needs a mentor if she's not to get trampled by any of the dangers of our world.

"I agree Mr Karyak a young mage needs an mentor to guide her and protect her."
Dorothy said and nodded.
"You are welcome to bring the young woman here if you wish, I am sure some of our members might be interested in taking on a student, it is allot of responsibility but it can also be very rewarding, just let us know when you are bringing her over."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:19 am

Tane:

Friday:

They're mages. You know how difficult it's to change what one belives. But they're leaving a lot of people behind that has come to us, that means they're trying to made it up for all the people they've screwed. I mean... i don't think they're evil, they're too tied up in what they belive...

"Evil is a pointless word, it is completely relative to the ideas and morality of the person you are talking with."
Henrietta said and looked angry.
"No the Union think they are doing the right thing by exterminating us all, they think it is the only way that humanity can be kept safe, but in their narrow mindedness they are the ones doing the harm."
She muttered as she peeled potatoes with a vengeance.
"And they have to be taken down."

Something you have to know about Shapeshifters or Fera as they call themselves is that every breed has a purpose. Coawa's people, the wereshark, were the first to appear, as fish where the first to appear in the world, and they have the mission of surviving. That's why he wanted to breed with you, to grow their numbers. Not every spawn with him will become a Fera, most will be normal, or even half-bloods.

Lily blushed when you spoke about breeding. Coawa glanced at you and nodded.
"My spawn with any of these women would not be fera, unlike the others we can not get Rokea offspring to human mothers or fathers but my offspring with a human would become a Kadugo who in turn can have Rokea offspring. I am much more likely to spawn one such as myself with a shark but I want to spawn with a mage to produce a Kadugo with magickal powers, someone powerful and fit for survival."
He explained which did not make Lily blush less but Henrietta grinned a little.
"It is not a bad plan."
She said.
"Not from the point of view of survival."

Henrietta's beyonce was a healer, he tended the wounds of anything alive for the good of the world itself. Werewolves are the warriors, thet's why they're so vioent, and the others... well, i know just that.

Henrietta looked sad and nodded. Alessa looks at you for a moment.
"The Weaver have a daughter, Queen Ananasa, my kind where born to serve her and in that keep the world stable, we are here to steady the world and keep it in existence."
She said and smiled proudly, Coawa gave her a bit of a glare at how close she was to the Weaver but said nothing.

Saturday:

Ok, i'll come on monday with her. Can i ask for a contact number?

Dorothy nodded she scribbled down two numbers on a piece of paper she found in her pocked.
"Very well Mr Karyak and thank you, this is the Chantry's landline and my personal number."
She said and handed you the note.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Tane:

Friday:

They need to be stopped. he half agreed We'll see the methods.

"Yes...they do need to be stopped before they kill us all."
Henrietta declared she put the potatoes into a pot of water and added some salt.
"And I will delight in sending as many of the bastards as I can to hell, or wherever dead Technocrats go."

He's a great survivalist. Not romantic as you might want, but he's at least sincere. He tried to calm Lily down

"Well indeed he do not hold back much for what he want to say now do he."
Lily said and sigh.
"Have you known him long Tane?"

So Ananasi are basicly bibliotecaries for the existence. All have their place.

"Yes in a way you can say that we are the librarians of existence, what's more we are preservers, we protect and preserve reality as it is."
Alessa said.
"In accordance with the Queen's wishes."

Saturday:

Ok then, i'll call you later and make the final arrangements. Would there be anything else?

"Very well. No nothing else Mr Karyak, and thank you again for coming."
Dorothy said and gave you a warm smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:43 am

Tane:

Friday:

"I see, and his mother is a shark then? That is...amazing..."
Lily said, her eyes wide. Coawa just grinned.
"Most of my kind are born to sharks."
He explained.

Sunday:

"Indeed we will see you soon and stay safe."
Dorothy said and gave you a smile before you left. You walk towards the bus stop to wait for the bus that will take you close to the residential area Steelhaven is located in and you call up Lily, after a few rings the young mage picks up her phone.
"Yes...hi..."
She said sounding cheerful.
"What is up?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Tane:

Friday:

Lily nodded she glanced at Coawa.
"So...ehm when you turn into a shark can you breathe on land?"
She asked and the wereshark shrugged.
"No, then I have gills so no but the between forms can breathe."
He explained and Lily raised an eyebrow.
"Between forms?"

Saturday:

"I am fine, my mom is going to be away for the weekend so I can have some friends over and enjoy myself."
Lily explained.
"How are you Tane?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:43 am

Tane:

Friday:

"So they have between from?"
Lily asked sounding amazed. Coawa nodded.
"Yes, they are used for fighting. I also have a huge prehistoric shark form, also used for fighting those who would be foolish enough to face me in the sea."
He said proudly. Lily nodded.
"You know I would kind of want to see that..."
She said and Alessa grinned.
"Would you now child..."
She said and stook, her body begun to elongate and more legs shot out of her sides, short, dark brown hairs begun to cover her body and her eyes became faceted. Eventually a eight feet tall monstrosity stood where the pretty Italian Lady had stood, unlike other werecreatures that clearly where a mix between human and their animal form, this looked like something you would find in a nightmare, her shape was human, but now she had four arms and an extra set of legs, she was naked and covered in hairs and her skin was gray, her face had her mandibles and large, black faceted eyes, six og them and her hair now reached her tights, beginning black but ending in fine white silk threads. Lily gasped and took a step back.
"Holy shit!"
She muttered.

Saturday:

"Sure Monday should be good."
Lily said over the phone.
"What about around three in the afternoon? And where should I meet you or should I drop by...ehm Steelhaven that is what the place was called right?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:15 am

Tane:

Friday:

That was innecesary, Alessa. Tane said reprovingly and embraced Lily.

Alessa gave you a grin, she had enjoyed that just a little bit.
"The child wanted to see..."
She said, her voice slightly metallic in this form. Lily gave you a smile.
"I am ok it is just...ehm I never knew something like that was possible..."
She muttered though she did look a little faint, other than spirits she had never seen anything supernatural before so seeing this monstrosity out of a horror movie before her was quite a bit of a shock.

Alessa's inside of that shape, ok? SHe won't attack you or anything, she's our friend still. The truth is that he had shit on his socks, but Lily was about to die of a heart attack now, so he couldn't panick.

"Well not so much inside as I am this...shape..."
Alessa said before she changed back to her regular human form, drawing her extra arms and legs back into her body.
"I will not be attacking anyone and besides that was not my war form."
Lily looked a bit frightened still.
"War...form?"
She asked and Coawa smiles.
"Oh yes we all have one, mine is not so practical on land though."
She said and the girl nodded but she still looked rather shaken.
"Oh shit...all of this is real is it not...all of it."
The young girl muttered in a low whisper.

Saturday:

"Ok I can come by your place on Monday then, that works for me."
Lily said over the phone.
"And thank you for trying to find a teacher for me Tane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Friday:

Lily nodded she looked at Alessa who now looked normal again and then at Coawa.
"So they have in between forms that are used for fighting?"
She asked and Coawa nodded.
"Yes though some fera have more forms than that, some have as little as three but some have five or six."
Lily nodded.
"That is quite amazing."
She muttered.
"How do you become what you are?"
She asked and Alessa smiles.
"We are born like this, it is hereditary though not all children of a fera will themselves become fera, but those who do manifest their ability to change shapes in their puberty."
She said and Lily nodded she looked both full of wonder and a little scared.

Saturday:

"Well thank you anyway...yeah I understand that I need a teacher, well then I will see you on Monday Tane, you take care of yourself until then."

As you where speaking with Lily your bus stopped where you had to get off to get to Steelhaven and now you can see the Chantry down at the end of the road.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:07 pm

Friday:

Tane let them continue, making dinner. Thank you for joining us. he told to Henrietta

Henrietta smiles as she works on the dinner together with you.
"Oh I am quite enjoying it Tane, I do not get out of the Chantry nearly enough."
She said as she begun to set the table.
"This was a good idea, making food together, it is fun."

Saturday:

Ok, I'll leave you now, then. See you on monday. He went inside directly to Cita's place.

"Yeah see you."
Lily said before you hung up on the call. You get back the the Chantry, everything seam to be fairly quiet, you see Ryan pass you by in the hallway on his way to the common room other than that no one is walking around in the corridors. Ryan nods to you as you pass him, you get up to Cita's room and knock on the door, the Virtual Adept Master of the Art soon opens and give you a smile.
"Ah Tane did you get a chance to visit Riverside and have a look at their Deaconess?"
She asked.
"How is the woman doing, did you find out what was wrong?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Friday:

Maybe tomorrow we can put you a yellow dress to lighten your mood! And a blue hat! he said jokingly You need a break, we all do. And now for saying that, i'm getting an emergency call... He waited the phone to ring.

"Ah no I doubt I would look good in a yellow dress, and there is nothing really wrong with my mood but I have my duties at the Chantry and I have to study, and a hedge wizard I generally having to be twice as good to get half the recognition of a true mage."
Henrietta said and sigh though she did give you a bit of a grin.

You need a break, we all do. And now for saying that, i'm getting an emergency call... He waited the phone to ring.

"Yes we do at that."
The Hollow one agreed, your phone did not ring though, and the most alarming sound where two seagulls fighting for some scraps of fish on the roof.
"Well disaster did not strike this time but the next five minutes...who knows."
She muttered only half joking.

Saturday:

Apparently, technocrats are leaving shards of inverted avatars around the umbra to not let people pass... it is dangerous,

"Shards of Avatars? Really? Come in Tane."
Cita said she seamed rather surprised but worried.
"What makes you think the Union did this, yes they do use the Gilgul ritual as well, we know they do we have found some of their victims and well I know because I was once with the Union before the Adepts defected, but since they do not believe in reincarnation as we do they generally do not do it to the Nephandi, if you are sure the splinters are Inverted, they kill the Fallen on sight."
The Virtual Adept said.
"Generally they do not do so in the middle of the street either from what we where told the Riverside Deaconess was injured coming back into physical reality at a parking lot over in the Mattapan district...well did you keep the shard for if so let us have a look at it."

it is dangerous, but it's an oportunity. I have brought the shard that had wounded the lady's avatar as she came back from the umbra. We need to study it, but after that, i could go and harvest these shards so we can use them to transplant them to Beatrice's avatar.

it is dangerous, but it's an oportunity. I have brought the shard that had wounded the lady's avatar as she came back from the umbra. We need to study it, but after that, i could go and harvest these shards so we can use them to transplant them to Beatrice's avatar.

Cita fetched her computer and sat down.
"Well let us have a look at that shard first, we are not changing the tires on a car here, we need to find an Avatar that match well with Beatrice, similar Resonance and Essence, one thing is the simple sutures I made when she was...well when I was working to save her but to replace missing parts we need a better match, to use parts of one soul to patch up another is right at the limit of my understanding and ability."
She explained.
"We are going to have to go and get the splinters though we can not leave them there for anyone else to get hurt."
Cita declared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:23 am

Friday:

"Yes well right now there is always a possibility of that."
Henrietta said as she finished with the plates then she grins.
"Indeed they do."
This earned both you and the hedge wizard scowls from both Coawa and Alessa.
"We are not she will not spawn with me."
Coawa muttered and Alessa looked like she wanted to murder the wereshark.
"I have no desire to do so with a fish now...well in either case Tane, after dinner I have a lead I want to check out, someone who might have been in contact with my sister, I will let you know how that gos."
She inform you.

Saturday:

A virtual adept, frind to one of the guys in the other chantry told me he had heard it.

"Hum..."
Cita said and nodded and she pressed keys on her computer.
"Interesting who was it?"

He gave her his beads so that she could study it. Take it from here, and i'll go to the parking lot. Maybe i can find some more. I shouldn't go alone, thoguh, so i'll get Coawa.

"Very well but be careful I am not sure if these shards can affect a shapeshifter their spiritual anatomy is actually somewhat similar to ours, be very careful Tane and do not enter the Umbra."
Cita said and sounded worried.
"Bring that hedge wizard shape changer they have her with you as well...what was her name...Miss Day yes that was it, Henrietta Day, she do not have an Awakened Avatar to be affected so she can be useful in this, well at least ask her if she will go with you."
She advices.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Tane:

Friday:

Coawa glance at you.
"It is important to me Tane, but I am not going to pressure her, you said that human or well women of all kinds are not like sharks and would not like me to force them, that it would harm them so I only ask."
The wereshark said and sigh.

You need any back up, Alessa?

"I would not mind some backup, I have traced Agnes to a Ratkin...a wererat in the city and I intend to get some answers from this critter, having someone watching my back would make it safer."
She muttered. Lily raised an eyebrow.
"Wererat?...never mind after today why the hell am I surprised..."

Saturday:

I'll call upon her. THank you for everything. I hope you can see what it is before we get back so we can help Beatrice

"I am going to sit down and work on it now."
Cita said as she looks at your necklace and begin to press keys on her computer.
"Let me see what I can find out, and good luck Tane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:30 am

Friday:

Coawa sigh and nodded.
"I understand that."
He muttered. Lily looked a bit nervously at him but Henrietta explained.
"With human women you have to impress them in other ways than with your physical strength Coawa, charm her, protect her, show her that you are kind and dependable those are things that will make a woman fall for you."
She said and the wereshark looked rather confused at that.

Lily gave you a bit of a grin.
"It seams there are...quite a few things that exist that I would never have considered."
She muttered. Henrietta nodded as she sat down to eat.
"Very well that sounds like a plan though I can get back to the Chantry on my own Lily though needs to be taken home. Alessa gave you a bit of a smile.
"I will wait for you then, thank you Tane."
She said.

Saturday:

You left Cita to work on the shard trapped in your necklace and go to find Henrietta as you reach her door you see her heading towards you from down the corridor she had been out and was returning to her chambers.
"Ah Tane hello."
She said with a bit of a smile.
"Can I help you with anything?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Tane:

Friday:

Henrietta nodded.
"Yes it is, then again if you follow me back to the Chantry you have to go back here alone, and it is just as dangerous for you as for me."

Saturday:

The young hedge wizard nodded.
"Yes I am now that I am finished with guard duty for now."
She said and gave Tane a smile.
"What can I do for you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:42 pm

Friday:

I'm more bodilly suited to phisical confrontation, and i got my good sword. I could go toe to toe with them. he hailed both the shapeshifters. And i can rip a soul out of a body, if needed. I'll be fine.

"Well I am not that unaccustomed to combat myself Tane, and I know how to handle a gun, but very well then I will let you walk me back, but you have to be careful yourself, the streets are not safe."
Henrietta said. Coawa frowned.
"Perhaps I or Alessa should go with you so you do not have to go back alone Tane, if anyone try to harm you I will eat them."
He declared and Lily looked skeptical.
"Ehm...actually eating them Sir?"
She asked and Coawa sigh.
"Well...no I mean what would meat eating clothes and all of that and shitting all of that fabric out again are no fun, but I will bite their heads of, that stop most things."
He said as if it was the most natural thing in the world Lily gave him a bit of an uncertain smile and inched away from him the straightforward nature of the Rokea was a bit of an acquired taste.

Saturday:

I might need your assistence. I think the technocrats might have gilguled some Nephandis and left sharpenned stakes of avatars around the places you can come and go from the umbra.

"Well now that is a dick move, and kind of to flashy for the Union's style but perhaps they want to keep the rest of us out of the Umbra, and is also quite...horrifying."
Henrietta said and sounded quite shocked.
"Are you sure it is just Fallen they have nabbed? That none from our side is missing?"

I'm heading out to collect this shards, and since i know you'd love a chance to smash techno-heads and you don't have an awakened avatar to injure, i wanted to come with me. I'm calling Coawa, too

"Well I never say no to taking down some bloody Crats."
The hedge wizard said and grinned.
"Well no I do not have an Awakened soul to harm, you do however are you sure you will be safe doing this Tane and also Coawa...I do not know if such shards will affect him but I know that the soul connection to Gaia, or I guess in his case the Sea or some other patron spirit, the soul connection that make him what he is sit exactly the same place as your Avatar sit in the soul, it is as if the fera are Awakened but share one huge Avatar instead of having a personal one, are you sure the shards will not harm him?"
Henrietta said sounding concerned.

(OOC: Tane's sword can harm spirits, but not Avatars as they are on a higher plane. Tane have 3 dots in Spirit so he can sense, see, hear and so on spirits, touch spirits, step into the Umbra, strengthen and weaken the Gaultlet, make spiritual items in the Umbra, and awaken the spirits of items, and well anything else that are around that level of things. Now Tane have the non cannon ability to manifest Avatars in smoke, that is a unique ability that I have allowed since it is a pretty cool idea but which is normally way past the abilities of someone at this level of knowledge and due to that I allowed him to try to get that shard out of Ebele, however Tane can not by his own power rip someone soul out, touch an Avatar...perhaps, harm one or rip it out no. Now he might think he can and your comment was just in character and that is fine but he can not do so of his own power, not yet. Just to let you know that so there are no misunderstandings.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down