Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 23 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Well he is not sedating her he very gently inject her with a slightly green liquid, it only seam to make the Nephandus panic more though. Antonio sigh.
"It only lasts twenty four hours Cadence, it is like those cuffs they have on Horizon, the Etherites stole the formula from the Technocracy."
Antonio said gently before he put the serum and the syringe away and started tying the struggling Nephandus's hands together with a scarf he had found in one of the cards.
"Shh...calm yourself, please...Cadence..."
He whispered without it seaming to have much effect.
"I...do not...want to loose my magick...what do it matter if it is only for a few hours...that shit will just be used again...and again until..."
The prisoner spat and pulled at her bound hands desperately.
"Will I ever be allowed to use magick again Antonio? Will I ever cast another rote? In this lifetime or the next?"
She asked pleadingly and the Scribe looked down.
"No..."
He muttered sadly.
"I am sorry..."
The prisoner started just bawling hysterically and Antonio looks at you, still blaming you for not allowing him to let her die when he had the excuse to do so.
"Give her to me, I will get her to the car..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Antonio carried the screaming woman back to the car then he sigh.
"Someone else is going to have to drive."
He said as he got into the back seat of his car and then struggled to get the seatbelt onto Cadence.
"I know...I know please stop crying...we will figure something out...please stop crying..."
He muttered trying to console her but it did not seam to help much.

Darrian came out of the building as the last man out he looked a little queasy at the grim task he had just done.
"Ok is everyone here? For if so we have to go..."
He declared.
"I will drive one of the cars...Helga my dear please drive the other...which car is the hostages in Mr Karyak?"
He asked you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:45 pm

Tane:

"I do not like showing the shape changers exactly where our Chantry is...nor do I like showing a Marauder where it is...but I would not like to brutalize the young girl more than she already have been and I guess we can change drivers for the cars before we get there, we can stop at the bus pocket near the Chantry and drop your friends of, drive hope and get the hostages into the Chantry and then drive Miss Alessa's car back and give it back to her."
Darrian said and got into the drivers seat.
"Get into the car Mr Karyak, at least we should get out of here..."
The Solificato declared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:06 pm

"I would have preferred to blindfold the Marauder but I do not want to scare her and I know the Chief will give me a earful about it."
Darrian said and scratched his beard.
"Let us at least keep the sifters out of this."
He added. You do not think you had forgotten anything.

The drive home is uneventful for you. Antonio struggle with the prisoner trying to keep her calm, something he is not successful at, other than that nothing really happens, the streets are dark and while there is always traffic in Boston it is not much. The party stop at the bus stop and Darrian tells you.
"You and explain things to the shifters and let us get home Mr Karyak."
He said and looked at Alessa's car, the Ananasi had stopped her car and looked a bit confused as to why you where stopping at a bus stop.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:02 am

Tane:

I get down the car and go over to Alessa's The other mages ar weary of letting you get directly to our chantry. Could you let them drive the car inside so they can take the hostages down? they'll return the car to you. THat was pretty obvious, but anyway he had to say it

"Your friends are aware that we could find the mage nest from here right? I mean all I would need to do is look around for the place with the biggest collection of spirits that really have no place being in a urban area...oh I guess someone called them there...and go there and you will either have found a group of fera or a gaggle of mages."
Alessa said and raised and eyebrow.
"But I guess I do not mind, just do not scratch my car."
She said and got out of the car. You see the three former hostages looking at you from the back seat. Maya gave you a warm smile despite her injuries.

I know it's silly since you already know it's general location, but not arguing is going to save us time.

"Yeah, yeah hop to it...I understand they are cautious but even so, it is a bit irritating."
Alessa muttered as she helped Strawberry out of the car. Darrian rolled down his window and asked.
"Tane do you drive? Can you take the car to Steelhaven if not you have to take over for Antonio babysitting Miss Getwater or she might be able to somehow get loose, never underestimate a desperate person."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:59 am

Tane:

eah, you could also call Coawa and ask him, but it's maybe for the best. There's some wound-liking going on, and i think maybe it's just a matter of privacy.

"I could do that...I doubt he have his phone with him under the sea though...but no let him have his fun swimming circles around Paula, remember she is a sleeper shark they swim, very, very slowly..."
Alessa said and smiled.
"Who is Coawa?"
Asked Strawberry.
"I can swim, rats are good at swimming."
"Yeah not quite like our big boy though love, he is Tane's friend, a Rokea."
"Really? A Rokea is is not to cold in these waters from them? I have never seen one."

The two fera discussed then Alessa nodded.
"It is ok Tane you can borrow the car it is no problem, just have someone return it here, I will go get strawberry something to eat in the meantime, seriously for someone this small, she really eat allot."
Alessa said and Strawberry clapped her hands together enthusiastically at the prospect of food.

I don't know how to drive, i lived in a volcano all my life.

Darrian looked at you for a moment as he did not know what to say then he shrugged...
"I hardly ever left my Mentor's lab, I guess I can not judge, fine we will have Antonio drive."

I can sing to her to ease her pain. he said, grimly

"I do not think it is the wound in her side that bothers her the most now, but anything that will get us through the doors of Steelhaven where Chief Morgan can decide what to do with her works for me."
The alchemist said sounding rather tired.
"Ok people let us move please I do not like being out in the open with a prize the Fallen wants.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Tane:

Thank you for understanding. I'm happy to see you're working together and you like each other. Tane said. For a spider, you're really motherly

"I am a Chile Rose if I where motherly I would be dead so that my young could eat my carcass, but having allies can at times be a good thing."
Alessa muttered then she gave you a bit of a smile.

Tane opened the car and sat beside the girl, embracing her so that she didn't move, and sang her song, a happy song of sun and wind, obscured for the sad tone of corruption

Cadence tried her best to get away from you at Antonio gave her a worried look before leaving the car to drive Alessa's car to the Chantry. Cadence's song was sad and confused but it was not only darkness there, she did not sit still though and was making her injuries worse but fighting though and she groaned.
"Let me go...please..."

You get to Steelhaven's garage and stop the car. One of your companions have probably sent a message to Chief Morgan telling him that you where on the way for the old Flambeau, Ingmar Rush, Henrietta and a black, athletic looking man you had seen around the Chantry but not be introduced to yet stood waiting for the cars.
"And there go the last chance of escape...I do not have much chance against...a Master of the Art."
Candece whispered sadly, she finally stopped fighting but she cried desperately.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Tane:

I feel your soul not giving up. Stay strong and we will try to make it better. he said softly. They tried to go down with the others to get them all to a healer.

Cadence looked at you sadly.
"There is not much hope awaiting me stranger, and whatever or not my Avatar give up or not...will matter little once he is dead."
She said bitterly and turned away shivering from fear.

You see that Antonio is helping the former hostages out of the car and Ingmar is coming over to see to them, the Verbena was a good healer, not as good as Master Nassa but good non the less.

Hello, Master Morgan. We have succeded with no losses and i'd belive with no one getting hurt. I'd wish to speak with you as soon as you got a minute after we bring them to a healer. Is Cita inside?

Jeffry gave a look at the rather crispy remains of your hair and just the amount of blood all over you and raised an eyebrow.
"I see, well everyone I sent do seam to be alive and well minus some bumps and bruises...and you got our two missing Masters out and the Marauder girl as well...have her magick been restrained in any way I can not have a Mad One running loose at the Chantry?"
He asked then he looked at Cadence.
"Damn it...was she with the Nephandi? It will break her Mentor's heart..."
He muttered then he nodded.
"Yes Cita is inside, we should get the Etherite to her, if he is the one I suspect he is than he will need her care."
He said then he nodded to you.
"Very well Ingmar will take care of the most serious injuries here then we will get them to a room, we need to deal with Miss Getwater though but we really can not hold any more prisoners...the Marauder can be placed in the same call as the other Mad One they know one another...what did you need to talk with me about if it can be discussed on the move as I get the garage cleared and everyone to their proper chambers we can talk now, if not then get yourself cleaned up and meet me in my office in fifteen minutes."
The old Hermetic said.

(OOC: I know I have one as a pet, you do not want to be hit with her spines but usually she just want to sit somewhere warm and digest her latest meal.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Her madnes is just about hallucinating she's in a children's story and narrating it, i don't think she's a threat and the other hostages say so. he said taking Cadence out.

"She is an insane mage of unknown strength and ability I can not take that chance but I will make sure that the young Marauder is treated as kindly as possible."
Jeffry said and frowned.

Cadence did not fight when you took her out of the car, she had given up and just stood there now, she was bleeding again now though and was sobbing softly, she had problems staying on her feet.

I want to talk to you about Cadence. She has been forced through the Caul, but i sense she's not surrendered to the corruption, not her mind or body are corrupted. As Beatrice, i belive she can be saved.

Jeffry glanced at the Fallen Chorister for a moment.
"We do not know if such a cleansing is even possible Tane."
He said and lowered his voice so not everyone should hear.
"And the one person who do know is in pretty bad condition and might not live long. It is tragic yes but I do not know that there is much we can do."

I'll need your help and Cita's to build up a case. I'd need to protect her and some help but i belive that acting quickly and getting ready, we can avoid her getting Gilguled and maybe start helping her cleanse herself. In the worst case... Beatrice needs donors, so we gain nothing from her getting gilguled. Could you help me with that?

"There is no legal grounds to protect her Tane...and in the case where such a cleansing might have happened, it took place over months and years of long Seekings and soul searching it is not a quick process that can be done before a trial comes up. With a widderslainte that have never served the Nephandi there are some legal sounds that can be argued, with a Nephandus there is nothing, she can not be helped."
The old mage said sadly.
"You can take her to Master Telar if she is a valid match for Miss Alexander there might be legal grounds to take what is needed before she is sent to Horizon but even that are on shaky grounds probably she must through a trial first and then if she is a valid donor a bit of her soul can be harvested before she is...Gilgulled...I am afraid I can not help Tane there just are no legal grounds to save her, and I can not keep another prisoner, have a healer take care of her wounds, Master Telar have a look at her and find out what she knows if you can and then we need to send her to one of the other Chantries to be kept there until a ship can take her to Horizon."
The Hermetic said sadly.
"I am sorry."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Tane:

Thank you, i know your work is keeping us safe. he said about the Marauder.

"The Marauder girl will be well cared for and when this crisis is over and she is strong enough she will be released back into her home in the Umbra. I do not see the Mad Ones as enemies, but we must be cautious non the less, so her magick will be restrained while she is here but it will be done as kindly as possible..."
Jeffry promised and glanced at the young Marauder that Henrietta was taking care of by the cars.

We gain nothing with a Gilguled girl, and if she has no foci, she can't weave magick. Look at her, she's dying already, she's no threat to any of us. he said looking rather stubborn I belive that between Master Nassa and Master Telar we got a way to help the girl that cleansed herself. To restore her magick.

"No we gain nothing from a Gilgulled girl very true, but it is not up to me Mr Karyak. I am simply a Deacon at this Chantry, I have very little say in the laws of our society. Perhaps there is a way for one who is Fallen to cleanse themselves, but that will take time, and that are time we do not have. Cadence Getwater was not born a widderslainte that have then fought her nature, tragically it looks like she went to the Cauls, that is all the law will care about, it is out of my hands."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"As for the method to perhaps help...the one who cleansed herself, I was told about it and it might work, that however we should not discuss in public Mr Karyak..."
The old Hermetic added in a cautioning tone of voice.

Then she'd be able to help us, but as Beatrice is doing it on her own, it cannot be too difficult he said and went over to cadence and helped her to sit in the car, waiting for the healer.

"Unless you know more about the situation than me Mr Karyak then Miss Alexander is not cleaning herself, she is keeping her darker impulses at bay, there is a difference. Part of why we want the...one who cleansed herself to recover to the point where she can talk properly is that she can then tell Miss Alexander how to do it...I do not know how it is done Mr Karyak but I seriously doubt it is easy."
The old mage said and shook his head.
"Deal with the prisoner I need to get our new guests to some rooms."
He said and gave you a polite bow before he went over to the cars to help with the mages you and your group had rescued.

Candace looked at you fearfully.
"So not only will you get my Avatar destroyed...but you want them to cut pieces of it as well..."
She whispered fearfully tears rolling down her cheeks.

After he had taken care of the Etherite and the Guernicus's physical wounds...Maya was tended to by Henrietta due to how she had been abused Jeffry clearly thought it best she be taken care of by a woman, Ingmar Rush came walking towards you he sigh and looks at Cadence.
"How could this have happened..."
He muttered...
"Alright let us have a look, how was she injured and have any attempts to heal her already been made?"
The Verbena healer asked as he closed the distance to the car.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:24 am

Tane:

Where can i read more about "our" laws? This things we talk about doesn't uphold the greater good or the basics of human nature, i cannot allow this to happen and if this laws are in the middle i'll use them against the lawyers. He said, focused.

"There should be books on the Protocols as well as the laws of individual Traditions in the library Mr Karyak. The one to talk to about anything to do with our laws are our Deacon Primus Master Steelhaven, he is of House Guernicus though he no longer practice as a Quesitor, he did for centuries so he is an expert on the matter."
Jeffry said then he sigh.
"You can see what laws you can find to fight it Mr Karyak but I doubt there are any, there might not be anything you can do to fight it."

As you wish, but i belive it can be done. It can be good, even. Easy. He assured. An avatar as a spirit of reality, and since they are something that powerful, they'll be capable of something like this.

"Yes the question is if it where so easy for them to cleanse Nephandi taint...why have they not done so before. They have unlimited power our souls that is true, but not when bound to a host, and when they are not they leave our reality to wait to be reborn. But yes it might be possible, but probably not before a trial, especially since there now are several Nephandi that have been captured, trials will probably be done in a expedited way unfortunately."

I have never said it is easy. I said it is possible. ANd i know. I have seen her avatar a bunch of times, and there's a white spot in her darkness. Even, her corrupted avatar is not such: it is black, but it is just cosmetic for it's shape has not changed and it is always more affraid than malicious. SHe's doing it, on her own.

"I have seen that spot of goodness inside of Miss Alexander's soul, I examined it when she first came here, but I am more inclined to think it have always been there. I agree though her soul do not seam to be aggressive, though it certainly are powerful enough to be, but that do not mean it is being cleansed, I believe the young lady when she say it is seeking personal Entropic Descension and not to drag everyone else down with it."
The old Hermetic said and frowned.

Progress stopped when they hurt it, but it didn't get back to black, it just stopped. IT IS HAPPENING, that's why i'm sheltering her this much. I want to try that on a Nephandus.

"I doubt it have progressed but you can speak with Master Telar about it, she examined Miss Alexander's soul before it was Branded."
Jeffry said and frowned again.
"I do not think there is much you can do in this case Mr Karyak, this woman's fate is pretty much sealed now, but if you want to dig through the law books I am not going to stop you but we can not keep her here, and the Chantry we send her to are not likely to wait long to send her to Horizon. Also you do not even know what to try, all we know is there is a single clean spot in Miss Alexander's soul, but that could have been there from the beginning."

I nod to Master Morgan goodbye and look at Cadence I will save what little i can. I'm trying to save your avatar, but if all is lost, then i will save another like you that has suffered from the moment she was born. At least something of your avatar will live, even in someone else. he tried to say, but it was hard for his words to pierce her armor.

"I do not want to have pieces cut of my Avatar...I can not imagine the pain of that...for me or for him..."
Cadence said flatly though there where terror in her eyes.
"How can torturing me help anyone?"
She asked and started sobbing again.

She's been saved by antonio. He's a scribe, so it was all magick. I made a single cut with this. I show him my sword. A nasty, supernatural wound. It pierces through spirits.

"Ok that sword looks pretty...bad..."
Ingmar muttered.
"It cuts spirits it have not damaged her...more than physically have it?"
He asked sounding concerned but the Nephandus shook her head.
"No...I am not hurt in that way, not yes."
She muttered between sobs. Ingmar nodded and hunched down to take a closer look at the woman's wound.
"I am going to touch you now."
He mutters as he examines her side. Cadence gritted her teeth and groaned.
"Sorry...ok since this have already been healed there is little I can do with magick, her life patterns are sealed, but I can stich her up and clean out the wound, with a jagged edge on what hurt her the change of infection is pretty big, let us get her inside. Dr Lee have some local anesthetic and the equipment I need in his room, I am sure he do not mind if I grab it, I can not begin to work on this cut out here."
He instructed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Tane:

Can i talk to master Steelhaven? I thought he was in Horizon. he asked, surprised In any case, there are no laws but they don't attend to justice. If nobody agrees with this, then why you uphold those stupid laws?

"You can usually find Master Steelhaven on the top floor, the room furthest from the stairs on the left hand side. No he lives with us for now, though he do plan on leaving us soon to seek out the Oracles to become a Postulant."
Jeffry said a bit sadly.
"I will miss the old man...but yes you can talk to him he is usually quite friendly and kind, just make sure you are polite."
He added sternly.

"Hum...well I do agree we need to deal with the Nephandi, and currently there is only one way to deal with them that do not produce a widderslainte in the next life. If someone could prove that they where able to cleanse a Fallen mage though I personally would let them try however you have not proven this Mr Karyak and secondly our society needs laws and order whatever one agree with an individual law or not."

They might not be able because we give the ones that ask for our help no chance. I examined her avatar more than once, and found it's growth, while little, happened. He stated.

"Well then that would have to be examined in greater detail. Now also remember Miss Alexander got...a little piece of my own apprentice's soul in there that might be what you are feeling. If cleaning a Fallen was as easy as you make it out to be it would have already been done."
Jeffry said and sigh.

I have seen other that have passed through that, it lasts little. Tane nodded to the healer and carried the girl to the room.

"Passed through what Mr...ehm karyak was it? Damage from your sword? Well what concern me the most are the risk of infection and also if she is being shipped to another Chantry that will most likely be Lux Itineris and..."
Ingmar paused and looked at Candace not wanting to scare her more.
"They will not treat her well, it is no place for a injured prisoner."
He added as he reached one of the rooms on the second floor and lead the way inside.
"Dr Lee have a small examination table in here and helps member of the Chantry out at times, put her down on it and I will see what I can do for her."
The Verbena instructed. Candace was very quiet as you carried her, she was pale and scared and looked like she might faint at any moment now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:28 pm

THen i'll go see him as soon as i can. Tane said, still a bit surprised.

Jeffry nodded.
"You go do that Mr Karyak."

As i said, i've touched her soul several times in the last few days and the change has been nule.

"I am not so sure you are right about this Mr Karyak, but let us say that Miss Alexander's soul is reversing the Nephandic taint for some reason...that still means you have no idea how to do it, if you want to talk the Council into letting a Nephandus be left with their Avatar complete you have to present more than that."

I have seen other that have passed through that, it lasts little. It's an avatar transplant.

"I still do not want anyone to cut into my Avatar!"
Cadence exclaimed and her sobbing intensified.
"Well for now...all that is going to happen is that I take care of your wound...please stay calm Miss Getwater."
Ingmar said as he brushed the Nephandus' clothing to the side gently so he could have a better look at her wound.
"No one is going to hurt you right now..."
He tried to say but it did not help much and the wounded Fallen cried desperately and seamed to be about ready to pass out from fear and blood loss.

"Ok we have two options here, either I give her some local anesthetic and clean that wound out and stitch her up...I will do some magick to see how hurt she is inside but it do seam like the worst is healed, she will survive but she will have a long, uncomfortable healing process ahead of her."
Ingmar said after he had examined Cadence's injuries closer.
"I can not heal a partially healed wound though, I can however do more damage, and then heal her once her life patterns are fluid again, that way I can probably fix her up completely. Now I can drug her so she will not feel anything, but there is always a danger when creating a worse injury to be able to heal the existing one...what do you think Mr Karyak, should I just clean her up and tend to her wound or take a bigger risk to try to heal her completely?"
The Verbena asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Tane:

We won't find out without "test Subjects". I could be responsible for her if it was needed, but that'd be extreme.

"You are a Disciple Mr Karyak, I am afraid the Council would not consider you powerful enough to take such a responsibility. The problem is that before any test subjects as you call them, and I would not use those terms around other magi as it sounds far to much like something the Union would say, you are going to have to convince the Council what you speak of can be done, and I am not convinced so you can be damned sure the Council will not be either."

clean her and let her recover. That way if we can keep her and try to cleanse her avatar then she'd be less of a threat if there is any complication

Ingmar nodded he found several items from one of the cabinets and filled a syringe.
"This is a local anesthetic Miss Getwater, it will make sure I can clean your wound properly and not hurt you..."
He explained and the Nephandus gave a tired nod.
"Loosen her hands so we can lay her down flat on her back..."
Ingmar instructed, he did give you a bit of a look when you mention keeping the Nephandus and trying to cleanse her though but he made no comment on it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:04 am

Tane:

Jeffry sigh as he regarded the young Dreamspeaker.
"I know you have unique talents I can not fully explain Mr Karyak, but the Council are not likely to care, and I do not have the resources to hold another Nephandi prisoner at Steelhaven at this point, I have to think about the safety of this Chantry."
He said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Tane:

Jeffry considered for a moment as he regarded you.
"Well it would solve my problem with not having space to deal with more prisoners, however this will only buy you a day or two as these Nephandi have to go to Horizon."
He said then he sigh.
"Very well you can bring this woman to your house but there are some terms, you have to keep her magick contained with the serum I think you have been shown, have you been explained how to administer it? Each dose last about twenty four hours. Secondly it is then your responsibility that she do not escape and if she do you can expect for there to be an investigation and I doubt I will be able to protect you from it. Third she is not to be mistreated, you can interrogate her yes, but not torture her, and you have to make sure she do not go hungry and thirsty, I will not allow for the abuse of prisoners on my watch."
The old hermetic said sternly.
"Also remember to administer that serum, it is possible to work magick without foci, it is just more difficult. Also just to repeat myself, this will not buy you much time, unless you can come up with something in a couple of days, she go to Horizon...however if you accept these terms you can take her with you."
Jeffry said as he regarded you for a moment then nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:02 pm

I only need the serum and the dosage, i'm a nurse.

"The dosage is written on the bottle, it is to be set in muscle tissue, be gentle the stuff stings a bit I am told and it tend to cause nausea and headaches."
Jeffry informed me.
"Come to my office and pick up some of, it seams I have to trade for some more of the foul stuff."
He muttered, the last bit more to himself than to you.

In any case, a couple of days is more than enough to try something of our own to get her out, and in the worst case, is enough to ask the shapeshifters if they can perform the cleansing ritual... it's dangerous, but is practically a Gilgul, that, it goes rightly, can cleanse her. It's a last resort, but if i can prove it can be done, then the council has to listen.

"Wait...these shapeshifters can Gilgul someone? First of all if you value their lives I would speak very softly about that if it is true Mr Karyak..."
The old Hermetic said sounding dismayed.
"Secondly you are going to have to tell me more about this method and as Miss Getwater is not sentenced yet and is still formally a member of the Traditions you need her consent to do anything as dangerous, consent with witnesses or you might be accused of an unsanctioned Gilgul and you do not want that, let me assure you of that."
The old mage said and frowned.
"Have you seen this method performed, what do it do? And if you have not done it how do you know it would work on mages?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:24 pm

It's a ritual they use to cleanse their comrades. It basiclly scrubs the corruption out of the soul... it can work on avatars, but we haven't tried it. If it fails, it kills the shapeshifter, so i suppose it would kill a mage or, if used on a soul, it might gilgul it. But in any case, we won't know until we try. He explain The conections the shapeshifters have with their totems and the basic spirits of dinamism, decay and static are basicly as our avatars are attached to us. I will ask permission to arrange this ritual if she's to be irredimable gilguled: it might allow us to perform the "gilgul ritual" and cleanse her without killing it. As of now, it has only ben tried in their own kind
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:49 pm

You have to post this to the IC thread.

Also do you have the name of this ritual so I can check on it in the rule books to see if it would actually affect mages. I think I know which one you mean and that might work on mages but I have to check the finer details.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Question: Is it the fire realm one or the river of silver one, for the river of silver one would not work on a mage, it would just simply kill him or her, mages do not do well with molten metal, though I guess with enough magick they could survive but I doubt that one would do anything to an Avatar what so ever. The fire realm one might possibly do it though there are some speculation about that on various forums so while the rules do not strictly state it, that might and I repeat might work, however it is not a realm many know about.

Your reply:

Jeffry raised and eyebrow and looked at you for a moment.
"Hum...well it is an interesting...thing. I do not know to much about how shapechangers work spiritually, however since Umbroods are not on the same plane as Avatars and the only things similar between them is that both are made of Ephimera, at least to our eyes, I doubt that totems would be the same...their connection to one of the Triad though might be..."
He said as he tapped the side of his nose as he thought.
"Until she is sentenced the only way you would be allowed to try this method is with Miss Getwater's consent as I previously said as she is considered a member of the Traditions still and you can not just Gilgul a member of the Traditions, her consenting to such an attempt should be within legal bounds though. After she is sentenced it would be up to the Tribunal if she an alternative method will be tried, though I doubt they will allow it. Now if this method stand a chance of killing Miss Getwater you can not try it, you are not allowed to let a Nephandus escape though death, but if it is only her Avatar that is in danger, probably if you get her consent then the court can not directly punish you for trying."
The old Hermetic said.
"But you are moving only legal gray area here, so be very careful Mr Karyak."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:21 pm

OCC: it's one coawa said, i belive it is the first since he told me that it burned corruption, as with fire.

I know, that's why i need some more time. In any case, i'll talk to Master Steelhaven and then Henrietta and Master Telar. They might have another idea about how to help me with this.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:00 pm

That would be the fire realm one yes, I will look into that one. Oh and you forgot to post to the IC thread.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:30 am

Tane:

I know, that's why i need some more time. In any case, i'll talk to Master Steelhaven and then Henrietta and Master Telar. They might have another idea about how to help me with this.

Jeffry sigh then he nodded.
"I am not sure how much time anyone can buy the woman Mr Karyak, but you talk with those you need to talk to, I will leave Miss Getwater in your care for now then instead of sending her to another Chantry, just do not get your hopes up to much...also about her foci, Miss Getwater is a Chorister, she probably have her foci with her...her voice Mr Karyak, her voice."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:16 am

Tane:

Jeffry gave you a nod.
"Very well Mr Karyak, and like I said be careful, I am trusting you with this, do not disappoint me."
He warned.

(OOC: Yes the healing would be taking place at this point.)

You see that Ingmar was kind to the prisoner as he set the injection with anesthetic.
"Release her hands so we can lay her flat on the table please, tie her down to it if you have to, but I can not work with her curled up on her side...and hand me that jar of cotton swabs over there will you?"
The Verbena said then he gave Cadence an apologetic look when she winced.
"Sorry...just try to relax and let this stuff work."
He said and patted her shoulder.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Tane did as instructed without a word con the matter.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next