Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 22 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 am

((My hair is fucking important!

I like getting tender, though XD))

Come here, you! he said and launched towards the nephandus, head first and ready to attack

Dex + melee: 6
6 4 1 8 9 4

Damage
6 8 6 3 8 2
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:29 am

You get though the door, you see the door frame is scorched the Nephandus are no longer standing where he was though you see someone rushing around a corner, he is clearly planning on keeping you at a distance while taking you out. Helga fired in that direction and was rewarded with a new ball of flame heading your direction but it miss.
"Cheeky bastard."
Helga muttered.
"We have to try to corner him, and are you alright Mr Karyak?"
She asked and gave you a concerned look as she ran down a short corridor towards the main storage area of the building, you see a tall, powerfully built man running ahead of you. Helga shot at him again but the bullet stopped inches from his body as if the air would not let the bullet touch the Nephandus.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:51 pm

You start running to catch up to the Nephandus and he tries to outrun you but you manage to catch up to him, he was a handsome man, tall and dark of eye and hair but there was something wrong in those eyes, something just wrong. You do manage to tackle the Nephandus while running, he had not expected that from another mage, and while he stands a good head taller than you, you are far heavier and do bring him to the ground. The Nephandus let out a grunt as he hit the floor then he shouted something in a language that sounded like someone was murdering a drunk cat, and then you felt stings all over your body as if invisible fists where pounding on you all over.

(OOC: Please roll soak for the pounding Tane is taking from the air itself. Also Arete are usually raised by paying exp when one roleplay a Seeking, a sort of internal test where the Mage's understanding grows. I usually do not require exp for it though I rather just have the player focus on playing through the Seeking.We can hold a Seeking for Tane soon, it might not happen right way but he hae been through quite a bit that can lead to further enlightenment so we can have him enter one soon.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Tane:

Tane tried to ignore the pounding and with a grunt he tried to use his weight to prevent him from running as he used his sword to stab the man in the side.

You are more or less laying over the Nephandus now after you tackled him to the floor. You manage to stab your sword into the man's side and the Nephandus cry out in pain as the teethed sword go in and the blows pummeling you grow weaker as the mage conjuring them lost concentrating for a moment due to pain.
"Fuck!"
The Nephandus exclaims ever so eloquently though it did express exactly his thoughts about the situation.
"Fucking Traditionalist!"

"No more talking for you, fucker" Tañe said as he reached for the man's throat.

You try to actually bite though the Nephandus' throat to stop him from using his verbal focus to channel his magick, human skin and musculature and sinew are though though and human beings just do not have teeth intended to rend flesh, breaking skin yes, ripping out his windpipes though that is more of a feat.

(OOC: You are on top of the man so I will allow Tane to both try to bite the Nephandus to shut him up and stab him at the same time yes. I would require a Strength plus brawl roll for the bite through diff 8. I will assume you manage to stab the man you are right there on top of him so it is not like he can dodge much so you can just go ahead and roll damage for that. Kicking him in the groin as well might be stretching it a bit far, if you want to take three actions as once I will need a Dex plus brawl roll as well just to see if Tane's coordination can pull it off.)

(OOC 2: I tend to not require an exp expenditure for Arete it require roleplaying through the seeking not points. A Seeking can still be failed and then there is generally some time before the mage will enter into one again and if he fails badly there might be psychological or worse consequences but no he will not loose exp. His plans for Sphere development sounds reasonable to his character though.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:43 pm

You are not sure how much damage you do on the Nephandus with the sword but you do manage to get it rather far into his midsection. The man do not expect you to try to bite at his windpipe to stop hum from uttering magickal words, and it is not exactly easy and you crush more than you tear, but you do manage to do a fair bit of damage and you hear no more chanting from the man though he do try to get his arms up so he can reach for you wish his hands as he do his best to grab you, get you away from his throat and then headbutt you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:08 pm

The Nephandus grunted in pain as you hit your head against his jaw and you hear his teeth clack together and he do indeed seam to be dazed for a moment though he shake his head trying to gather his wits to defend himself against you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:45 pm

You fell the sword stabbing deeper into the Nephandus' body, it was not a sword that worked that well for stabbing since it was designed for cutting but you do manage to get the sword into his chest cavity while you gnaw at his throat something that would have gone so much better if you had been Coawa however since you are not it is a pretty slow and bloody process. The Nephandus groan but the stab wound is weakening him and his hands fall down at his sides, then finally he is still, the sword having cut up something important inside him and slowly he stopped breathing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Darrian looked down at the Nephandus.
"I am not sure, his injuries are severe, our best healer is Antonio I work mostly with inanimate substances, and like I said with the one that went down in the hallway back there we have to prioritize getting the hostages out but since according to your magick and what Miss Alessa said there are no one else in the building we might have time to try to save him but not much as he might have called for help, go and see if you can find the hostages and I will call Antonio and get him down here though if he leaves the woman he was trying to save and she have been healed there is a chance she will manage to run if he leaves her."
Darrian said and picked his phone out of his pocket.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:01 pm

"Very well but be careful. As for the shapechangers I do not have their number, are they not waiting for us by the cars or keeping lookout?"
Darrian asked as he sent a text message to Antonio presumably.
"We also do not know what defenses are around the hostages do not get yourself or anyone else killed Mr Karyak."
The Alchemist said as he bent down over the Nephandus on the floor frowning.

You get into a large open storage area, it was fairly empty now but would once have housed hundreds if not thousands of crates, you feel the disgusting essence of Nephandic magick, mostly from a door on one end of the large chamber, you feel magick around it but nothing from beyond so it might be warded and might be the inaccessible place that Alessa had warned you about, the most likely place for where the prisoners where kept.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:23 pm

You begin to sing the songs of this place, this old building that had been a place of work for many through the years it had existed, the resonance you hear from the wards you are trying to dispel though are disgusting, it is as if the ward warp reality or destroy it by it's mere presence, little by little your song do seam to have an effect though and the Nephandic spell weakens, and then after you had been working on it for a good five minutes you finally feel the foul sorcery give way and the resonance of the storehouse again sing pure and sweet.

You think you have managed to get the ward down and now you hear a voice from behind that door, a tired, perhaps elderly man's voice.
"Hello...is anyone out there."
He asked carefully...fearfully that it would just be another of the Nephandi who where outside the door, and yet he could not completely give up on the hope of rescue.
"We are in here...please help us..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Adley:

He smiled back at him, and gave a nod. "Alright, I'll do that." He was glad that someone was watching them though and if coffee helped, well he wasn't going to complain. Meanwhile, he looked for a room that he could try to secure for them so they wouldn't easily be overheard and wouldn't be too far from the others, something with a fireplace preferably - if it had one he will start up another small fire while waiting for Adjan.

You can always use the same room that you and Cara used a little while ago, that one have a fireplace and there is no one else there and it is close to the sitting room the delegation from Steelhaven had been given for their stay at Morningstar. You can also find another room if you prefer.

You get to the sitting room and start a small fire in the fireplace.

"Good," he said, ducking his head out of one of the rooms. He looked glad to know that. "I think this room will work," he said.

Adjan gave you a smile then headed into the room you had selected.
"This looks like it should do yes."
He said then he noticed the fire and gave another smile.
"Another set of notes needs to be burned?"
The Euthanatos asked before set settled down into one of the well used chairs.

Tane:

"Oh thank the heavens..."
You hear the tired elderly man exclaim when you said you where a Dreamspeaker and that there where no Nephandi around. You open the door inside was a dimly lit room, there where a bare light bulb in the roof but that was it. You saw one man sitting leaned against the wall, he looked to be in his 40's or 50's he was fairly handsome with blond hair and pale skin, his hands where bound behind his back and he was rather bruised but did not look seriously injured. There was a young woman there as well, her nationality was a little hard to determine, somewhere in Southern Europe perhaps, or Southern America, her skin was a light brown color and her hair was light brown, slightly curly and was held in two ponytails and really needed a brush, the girl to was tied up and she looked to be in far worse condition than the man beside her, her clothes was thorn and there was strong indications that the Nephandi guards or their Black Spiral Dancer ally had their fun with her, she also had deep purple bruises in her face and bore the marks of torture. The man you had been speaking with was a tall grunt man in his 60's, he had gray eyes, a large nose and a week or so of beard growth. This man to had bruises and cuts and looked to have been tortured and he looked to be in pain and just very very tired, his hands as well was bound and he gave you a fearful look as you came into the makeshift cell.
"P...please help us...I am Jack Middelburg bani Sons of Ether, this man here is Averius Bruticus Temaris Hermes bani Guernicus and the girl call herself Maya, she is a Marauder I think, either that or in a deep Quiet but please do not harm her she is not dangerous."
The Etherite muttered.
"Please get us out of here if you really are with the Traditions..."
He pleaded desperately.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:08 am

Ok, please calm down, you're in no danger now. Come, show me your restraints and i'll cut them. The ones that can walk follow me, i'll help the others. he said and started to cut their restraints and tried to lead them out to the cars. He tried to be specially careful with the girl tthat had been abused, but they got not a lot of time to spend on that.

The old Etherite nodded and turned around, his hands where bound with regular rope what had restrained their magick was probably the ward on this room, and being prevented from using their foci, his hands where all but blue though and the ropes had dug into his wrists. The old man winced slightly when the ropes was undone.
"Thank you young man."
He muttered and rubbed his wrists.
"I...I can walk but not far."
He added in a tired tone of voice and looked around fearfully.

The Marauder girl looked at you with her large brown eyes when she saw you and muttered.
"The short, dark skinned knight came into the room, ready to free the princess and her new friends after his daringly had slayed the dragons guarding her cage, he was a painted man and the princess found herself wondering who he was."
She did not pull away from you but it was clear she needed a doctor's care with all the cuts and bruises on her and who knew what injuries you could not see.
"She talks like that, do not be alarmed young man, she seams to see the world as a storybook and speaks as if she is narrating it."
The old Etherite said, he gently helped Maya to her feet as you helped the Enforcer free. The Quesitor simply looked at you for a moment.
"Thank you."
He muttered as he got to his feet.

You come out of the make shift cell with the hostages and see Antonio working on the Nephandus you had just fraught. Writing quickly in his notebook and seemingly in deep concentration. Helga came over to you.
"Are these them Mr Karyak? Let us get them to the car for now, and then come back for whoever of our enemies survived."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:48 am

Tane:

We got our cars in the parking lot just in front of us. He said as he helped them all.

"Thank you Mr Karyak."
The Quesitor said, he was probably the one of the trio who was most able to walk on his own, the two others where rather badly hurt, they did follow you out of the cell though the Etherite walked with some difficulty and you saw in his eyes that he was in allot of pain. The Marauder girl limped badly.

I am ser Tane of the New Zealand. I'll take you to a healer, my princess he said with a smile

"The princess was grateful to the good knight that had come from far across the sea to rescue her and her new companions and his offer to bring her to a healer filled her with relief, the princess was however more concerned with her new friends, they needed their injuries tended to as well."
Maya said and offered you a bright smile, she might not completely understand the situation around her wrapped up in her own reality as she was. Dreamspeakers had never been afraid of the Mad Ones, they saw wisdom in the other realities the Marauders lived in an would not harm a Marauder unless the Mad One proved to be an actual threat. This was a point of conflict between the Shamans and the rest of the Traditions who saw the Mad Ones as enemies.

Tane saw the Quaesitor and said nothing. He had to say things to the monster, but now it was not the time.

The Enforcer said nothing but he glanced at you as he got to his feet with some difficulty.

THey are this ones, we need a doctor for two of them, but regular healing just will do.

"Let us get them to the Chantry, one of the Verbena can take care of them. I am not a skilled healer and if I try to heal them I can end up making their injuries unable to be healed and we needs to get out of here for now."
Antonio said and got to his feet and shook his head.
"This one is gone, the other one in the hallway might survive it is hard to say but...Cadence...she will live."
He muttered softly and looked down sadly.

Maya turned away from the dead man on the floor and gasped.
"The princess walked though the dark castle with her savior and her companions and met up with two of his friends, then she saw the dead body of one of the terrible dragons but now dead and bleeding she felt pity for it, she did not like to see such suffering."
The Marauder said. Antonio raised an eyebrow.
"The Marauder girl?"
He asked you.
"I have some of that serum that blocks magickal abilities we are going to have to dose the two...Nephandi and this girl before she do something dangerous."
He said sadly and Maya looked scared at that and hid behind you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Tane helped mainly to the Etherite and the Marauder to walk since they were the most problematic, probably the worst getting tortured.
We're all getting looked at by healers, milady. he assured. He felt sore, beaten, but otherwise ready to keep it up.

"The princess found that the knight from across the sea was most kind and he promised to have her and her new friends taken care of by healers as he helped them escape the dragons' castle, the princess was most grateful."
The Marauder said and smiled.

Thank you for your trust, Antonio. I belive there are some nephandus that doesn't want to be nephandus but have been forced into it... I bet she's one of them and i belive that, if we got the time, she can be returned, cleansed. But for now maybe we should not say anything as we try to keep one of the others alive and without the gilgul, create precedense and then precent her case. Think about it, and we will see. he said trying to confort his companion.

"That is not how the Traditions work Mr Karyak...I do not believe that Cadence wanted to become a Nephandus...I can not believe she wanted that, but the Council of Nine will not care, and unless you can prove your claim that she can be cleansed, a feat no one else have ever before managed to do, and prove before her case comes up which will not be many days, she do not stand a chance."
Antonio said sadly.
"Well let us get these people to the car for now...and do our duty..."
He muttered bitterly. Darrian looked sadly at his friend then he said.
"I will take care of this one's body, it should not take long but we can not leave corpses behind."
He said and pulled another vial out of his pocket.

The princess is not going to do work any magick against her saviour and his friends, right?But you should anule the nephandi, yes.

"The princess was met by one of the knight's companion a man with dark eyes and olive skin, the man feared her because she was different and wanted her to be bound again, this frightened the princess, but no she would not use her magick to attack the knight or his allies, she was a good woman with a pure heart."
The Marauder said from where she was hiding behind you. Antonio sigh.
"Mr Karyak this is a Marauder yes she is cute but she is also insane...and insane mage and the serum will not harm her past a bit of a burning feeling when it is injected and some nausea later."
The Scribe said giving Maya a skeptical look.
"She have to be kept under control. Now as for the Nephandi, the one in the hallway I do not know if will survive but I injected him with the serum, I did not have time to do so with Cadence but she...should be out of it for a while and if she...is up and trying to run, she will not get far."
He muttered sadly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:35 pm

That's incorrect. Two persons have done so, one is in the process, still, and one has already done it. There are quite a few masters of the art that support my beliefs and i belive that in the light of them being forced into the Caul, we could try to use that to gain time. He said, trying to get some hope.

"Well this is not the time and place to discuss this matter but please do remember what happened to the person rumor say managed to cleanse herself, the Council did not care...and also even if she was able to...do you know how to do that, can you prove to the Council you can do that Mr Karyak for nothing short of irrefutable proof is going to even halfway convince them to spare a Fallen person, especially a Barrabus who have gone to the Caul willingly or no. I could show you six hundred years worth of court documents to show that what you are talking about will not happen."
Antonio said sounding quite frustrated.

Mmm, sorry, but could i have their hearts and tongues? He asked Darrian. That much mana should not go to waste.

"Ehm...you want to harvest Tass from this mans heart and tongue?"
Darrian asked and looked at you as if you had suddenly sprouted a tail.
"I ehm...guess so but we do not have much time and we better get the hostages to the car first I doubt they want to see you carve up a dead Nephandus Mr Karyak."
The alchemist said sounding rather skeptical.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Tane:

We need to change that. We are changing that with this kind of precedence. he said with determination.

"We can try to change it but it is not likely to happen, and not quickly and I just wish Cadence did not have to be a stepping stone and a bump in the road...but she is a Nephandus...I can not legally let her go free or kill her."
Antonio muttered bitterly.

Not Tass, just mana, they're esencially different. I Tane said Yes, let me take the hostages back before. he said talking them away

"I thought mana was what hedge wizards called what they use...once we are out of here you are going to have to tell be the difference between the two Mr Karyak."
Darrian said then he nodded.
"Yes take the hostages to the cars and make them comfortable...but are you sure it is wise to let the Marauder go unrestrained?"
He asked in a concerned tone of voice.
"She is after all insane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:35 am

Tane:

I will. She'd alright, she's mad but the kind of madness she got is like an autism. She's not dangerous, but we could help them be more confortable without restraining them. In any case, she has no foci and the others don't belive she's a threat he said with conviction

"I have never met an autist who think they are in a storybook...nor one that do not take Paradox themselves but rather distribute it around to the closest nearby mages, but very well, we will try it your way Mr Karyak, the girl do look like she have been through enough, just get them to the car and ask your shapeshifter friends to keep an eye on them until we are done here please."
Darrian said and sigh as he looked at the frightened Marauder.
"Ok people we all have things to do let us get them done before it start raining Nephandi."
The Solificato ordered.
"Antonio see to the prisoners...Helga keep watch, I will see what traces and magick I can find and as soon as the prisoners are secured and Mr Karyak here gets his mana we leave..."
He ordered and everyone started moving to their tasks.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:24 am

Tane:

Quickly then Tane took the hostages to the transport and looked for his friends

You see Strawberry standing by the cars, you do not see Alessa but there sure seam to be allot of spiders around keeping an eye on things. You do see Candice trying to crawl away though, struggling to her feet, she had been healed but Antonio had not been able to repair her body completely and she grunted as she tried to get up, she did not look like she would attack you now though, she just looked scared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Tane:

"The princess smiled as she walked with the noble knight and her new friends out of the dreaded dragon castle, they passed one wounded dragon trying to flee, but the fight had left it's evil heart and she no longer desired to fight so the princess while scared paid her little heed. Around on the ground was a multitude of spiders, gray and red in color, the princess said as the knight urged her to not step on the small creatures, I try to show respect for all living beings, and even if these where not your friends Ser Knight I would not wish them harm."
The Marauder said as she limped next to you.
"Hum...a shapechanger then."
The Etherite commented.
"Most interesting."

Strawberry smiled when you got to the car.
"Hi everyone."
She said when you introduced her though she did look a bit nervous, she was a frail creature and not used to humans.
"We have warm seats in Alessa's fancy car, you can sit there it is very comfortable."
The Ratkin said. The two Traditionalists regarded her though the Marauder exclaimed.
"Outside the princess met another of the noble Knight's companions, a beautiful white unicorn and she marveled at it's beauty."
Strawberry gave the girl a bit of a look.
"I am a rat not a unicorn...I do not even know if they exist...but hello..."
She said and the Quesitor sigh.
"They do exist, there are unicorns on Horizon...a realm where I live, but ladies we should not stay into the open let us get into the cars."
He said in a tone of voice that said he was used to being obeyed.
"Young Sir, which Chantry are we going to?"
He asked you as you told him he and the other two hostages would be taken to a Chantry to be tended to.
"And someone should tend to that winged drag...Nephandus before she get way."
He said then he glanced at Maya and muttered something under his breath about staying to long in close proximity to a Marauder.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Tane:

They're both ShapeChangers. he said. Please get in. Alessa, dear, could you take your human form again? we're going back in a second. let me get the mana out of those Nephandus and we can be on our way.

"Hum...interesting, I have never see a shape changer up close before."
The Enforcer commented and Alessa who reassessable herself behind you gave a snort.
"You."
She said pointing at you.
"I am no one's dear, and you."
She continued and pointed at the Guernicus.
"I am not an attraction at a zoo and neither is strawberry here. I will be driving Tane, make it snappy, the spirits in the area are getting restless I can feel it."
Alessa grumbled and got into the car.
"Oh and thanks for reminding them not to step on me, I hate it when that happens."
She muttered before closing the door on the driver's side of the car.

Strawberry helped the Etherite and Maya into the car while the judge got in by himself.
"Your custos are most rude..."
He commented which earned him a scowl from Alessa.
"I am also no one's servant."
You heard her commenting through the open door in the back of the car."

(OOC: Yup that he is, well he is one of them there where six of them that tired to Gilgul Beatrice.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Sorry, it is a manner of speaking. But yeah... i feel it to... he said, knowing all the spirits around have been fooled. SHe's my friend, and nothing else. If she bothers you, we can give you to another nephandus if we run into them. Tane said closing the car.

"Just be careful Tane, this is not a safe place."
Alessa said she seamed on edge and worried. The Enforcer gave you a pretty dirty look as you spoke of giving him to another Nephandus.
"Young man while I appreciate your efforts in my rescue i do remind you I am a Master of the Art and I will not be..."
The rest you did not hear as you closed the door but whatever came out of the Hermetic's mouth it was probably not signing your praises.

If anything happens, take them to Steelhaven and pay us no mind, ok. Tane warned before getting inside to collect hearts, tongues, hands and the like.

"I will take them to Steelhaven or rather as close to it as I know where is, then once they are safe I am coming back for you, not because I like you but because good allies are hard to come by."
Alessa halfway leaned out the window to say.

As you are on your way back into the store hose you see that Cadence have gotten some distance away from the building now, she is limping but avoiding Gilgul is a good motivator for a mage to get their ass in gear and while one leg did little more that drag behind her she was hurrying to get away while you and the other Traditionalists where busy.

You get inside and Darrian is on his way out.
"Are the hostages safe in the car Mr Karyak?"
He asks then he pointed in the direction you had gone earlier.
"Both of the Nephandi in there have died, so harvest what you wanted but do not take to long I want to get out of here as soon as possible."

(OOC: Well two of them are female, Coawa might ask them if he could do just that, he do want to create mage Rokea kinfolk very badly after all. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Tane:

I thought we were on the friendly side. No matter, just let's get ready and befriend later.

"I am not sure if I have...ever called anyone a friend...but you are a good ally."
Alessa said, a bit confused over your words.

I get to the Nephandus and i place my hands on her shoulders Don't try to do whatever you're doing. We will try to avoid gilgul for you, so try to be in your best behaviour and we'll do the rest. You don't look like a true nephandus. he said as he hauled her into the building.

"I am Fallen, there is no way to avoid...Gilgul and you know that very well."
Candace said desperately as she tried to push you of, crying out as the wound in her side that was just partly healed started bleeding again.
"Please just let me go...please I do not want to loose my Avatar, he is all I have left...please just let me go I am wounded I am no threat to you anymore."

Cadence it was? How did they make you go through the Caul? he asked as they got to the other nephandus.

"I had no choice...please just let me go, do not let them Gilgul me...please, if you bring me in my soul's death will be on your hands, at least kill me, you can claim you thought it to dangerous to transport a prisoner together with those you have saved, that would be considered good enough reason not to bring me in...please you do seam to think Gilgul can be avoided...but it can not, the laws are the laws, it do not matter why I went to the Cauls only that I did...I am begging you let me go or kill me please, I will do anything if you just do not bring me in..."
The young woman sobbed desperately, tears running down her face. Candace tried to break out of your grip but where to weak through do so, in her panic she did not care much that she ripped her wound open though and that she was clearly in pain.
"Please."

Thanks Darrian. Keep an eye on her, please. He said and went to bring the bodies.

"I will...keep and eye on her...but Mr Karyak...please do not give her false hope, she needs to come to terms with what will happen and try to make her peace with it."
The Solificato said sounding saddened as he took over your grip on the young Nephandus.
"Miss Getwater, please calm down, you are only causing yourself more harm, please if you calm down I do not need to use more force...shhh..."
He muttered to Cadence trying to calm the panicled woman, with little effect.
"Antonio a little help here!"
He called.

He said and went to bring the bodies. Then he started his gruesome endeavour: he cut the hands of the man that tossed fireballs, the tongue of the guy he brawled with and their hearts from below their ribs. He got a lot of clothes taken out from the cadavers and wrapped the parts in it. I'm ready to leave.

You get your bloody body parts. In the clothes of the Nephandi you find a few personal belongings but I do not know if you take the time to look over them or not. When you go back out you see Antonio kneeling on the floor holding Candace the woman was still struggling.
"Darrian get something I can tie her hands with...something soft I do not want to hurt her and prepare an injection of the serum, I keep it in my pocket..."
Antonio said sadly as he held the terrified Nephandus.
"Shhh please look at me Cadence."
He whispered in a pained tone of voice.
"No...I do not want to loose my magick...please Antonio...please..."
She sobbed desperately.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Tane:

There is a way to clean avatars, there's a way. At least make your case, we can try. Never loose hope, or you have already most.Tañe told the girl. He knew very well that it would be hard to try and uphold his sayings

"There is no way to cleanse a Fallen soul and even if there where the Council would not care...please you are condemning me to Gilgul, please let me go..."
The young Nephandus begged.
"Please...I do not want to loose my Avatar, please!"
She sobbed hysterically.

What i say i will try to uphold. If she could maintain her avatar i think we can help them recover. We need only time, and we might be able to gain it. tane took all of the belongings and handed some clothes to.the others.

"You will not be given time Mr Karyak..."
Darrian said and sigh sadly.

Antonio have his hands full with the Nephandi prisoner and Darrian with helping him fill a syringe with the magick dampening serum. Darrian gave a look at the bloody clothes you handed him with a look that said...ehm...no...
"Just put the rags with the bodies and take over for me here I will deal with the bodies and let us pray the police do not stop us on our way home Mr Karyak for you look like the monster form a slasher movie."
The Solificato muttered in disgust.

You find that both the Nephandi had wallets and phones, the one you ended up in a brawl with also had a wand and some chalk and the one with the fireballs had a dagger as well as car keys, a library card and a bag of gummy crocodiles.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Tane:

Darrian sigh and nodded.
"I understand, it makes thing a little difficult, but I do understand I am not however used to seeing that much blood."
He muttered and went to get rid of the bodies after you had put the clothes you offered him back with them.
"You should probably put what you wrapped the body parts in into a plastic bag to avoid it bleeding all over the car."
He muttered before he left.

Antonio looked at you, it was not hard to see that the Scribe was angry.
"Please hold her while I bind her and administer this serum...hold her...as gently as possible Mr Wainwright."
He instructed darkly he was not pleased that you had insisted he save this woman just so he could watch her be dragged to Horizon.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:52 pm

Tane:

You wrap the bloody body parts in a plastic bag you find on the floor while Antonio try to struggle with the Nephandi woman, it is not that easy to tie up a woman who are in complete panic and not giving one flying fuck on whatever or not she injure herself as long as she get away so all he really are able to do alone was hold her, not get her secured.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next