Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 30 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 05, 2017 12:12 pm

All that you have said is the purpose of future: hope, passion. Those are the reasons for we do here. You'll see. Tane said, smiling widely at such a display of naive purity.

Andrew looked at you for a moment, still puzzled not really getting what you where saying and he scratched his head a bit.
"Ehm...if you say so Sir..."

He's not on a state of mind to heed me nor i am anyone to tell him how to train his apprentice, but you should know when you hear tales of what happened last night that what i did did not require magick, but skill. We're still human and we bleed. Tane said, sure that the boy would understand once told about the happenings of the night.

"I know one do not always need magick to fight Sir, even if it is a boon. Guns, weapons or just fists can do allot. But I have no training in that, I am to be a linguist and a librarian so if you need someone talked to death about old dead languages I am your man, but in a fight I fear I might not be that helpful, though of course I do my part, we all do."
Andrew said and sigh.
"I heard that some of those captured folks got rescued last night, including an Marauder, and old Etheirte and a Quesitor."
He said eager for more news and details about what was happening.

She has been branded, like cattle. They attempted to murder her avatar, but she resists, and even like this, she's cleaning herself:
her avatar is cleaning herself. I am helping her in all ways i can, and i belive she'll be the key to deliver a killing blow to the nephandi.

"It must hurt...to have one's Avatar marked like that. I mean that is why Paradox hurt right, when you get to much of it at once, it is stored in your soul and it is sensitive."
The boy said his eyes wide with fright.
"I...sat with Miss Alexander for a little while when all the others that care for her was busy, she was so...hurt, in so much pain, it was horrible to see. I do hope she will be alright."
He said and then he looked down.
"Master Morgan have a new apprentice, he is a widderslainte to, he is locked up for now but he is just a kid, two years younger than me. I was asked to talk with him, I guess they thought a friend his own age might cheer him up and I mean he is just like me...just a normal kid, we played cards and talked, and...he is scared...they might take his Avatar to, unless Master Morgan can help him, that is so fucked up...ehm sorry for swearing Sir."
The boy muttered apologetically.
"I can not imagine how scared he must be."

It is. I'm also helping a girl that went through the cauls, tot he trials to turn into a nephandi to prevent her mentor to be gilguled.
Such couraje is now being probably going to be punished with gilgul. I hope you remember this for the moment you grow in power and knowledge and understand that this cannot always be the way.

"I...well the idea that you can destroy a part of someone's soul, take their magick away it is horrible, I would not want that to happen to anyone."
Andrew said and looked down.
"But if the Council is doing it, they must have a good reason right? I mean they are so old and they know so much, they have to know what they are doing?"
He muttered the conversation obviously making him uneasy.

It's an idea, no one has ever tried it as far as i know, but if it's possible and there is enough power... i suppose it's posible. Even so,
i suspect it would mean there are a lot of ways it could go wrong in a stolen avatar situation, so much that i doubt it would be possible to use it,
probably the only thing you can actually do there is to steal and kidnap it, if not outright gilgul it.

"That is really fu...messed up, to kidnap someone else's Avatar, then again fiction is full of stories of one mage stealing the magic of another, so perhaps it is possible, but if so it is really, really scary. I mean the thought of...that...of all of it, the idea one might loose one's magick that gives me nightmares. I know I would not want to live without it."
The boy said and shook his head.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 05, 2017 8:51 pm

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA, oh man. I hope i can show you the stories of my people sometime. He said after laughing a good long laugh We entered a nest to fight nephandi and some kidnapped and used traditionalists. We killed half a dozen, had only minor wounds,

"I would like to hear those stories Sir...and perhaps hear about your language structure..."
Andrew said eager to learn then he turned serious.
"I am glad our own did not get seriously hurt...I am always afraid of that, it is easy to forget at times that there is a war going on. I look at the faces of my friends at school, they do not have to worry about being shot by a member of another faction, or taken away by the Union or sometime, it is hard sometimes, I wish this war would end."
The kid muttered then he nodded and drew a deep breath.
"So the kidnapped Traditionalists are ok then Sir? I heard they where here at Steelhaven for now being treated for their injuries."

and rescued the poor people. A marauder girl, a master, and some others, but mostly the people we've been looking for.

"Yeah I have heard the Marauder girl, she have been placed with her friend in our one and only actual cell, you know the one we use when one of us go nuts and have to be restrained, anyway she speaks like she is narrating a storybook, it is good they where saved, being captured by the Nephandi, that must really suck."

She will be, but her sanity could be impaired forever.

"Yeah...I guess you are right, poor Bea, she have always been nice to me. I can not imagine what she is going through."
Andrew muttered sadly and looked down.

Imagine the paranoia at seeing the same actions be done, like writing or so.I imagine this kid is really scared, but master Morgan is strong and ppowerful masters such as him and master Nassa can make the difference on the council's veredict.

"He is really scared, but he do not want to admit it, he is trying to stay strong, but you can hear it in his voice that he is terrified. I do hope Master Morgan can save him though, that is why Miss Alexander was spared right, she have a powerful and respected teacher so they let her be? Then Raymond...well Kyle now should be fine to right?"
The boy said, clearly concerned about his new friend.

If you can keep me informed of his situation, please do so. I'll try to be there for him if he needs it.

"Yeah I can do that. For now he says he is fairly fine, he is not being mistreated so he is just scared. They have been giving him these shots to suppress his magick, which sounds rather disturbing really but he says the shorts hurt quite a bit and make him sick, but he do not want to show how uncomfortable they are since his new brother, Master Morgan's other apprentice are the one that brought him in and have been giving him those injections and he do not want him to feel bad about it. But yeah for now he is fine...but eventually there will be a trial."
The teenager said.
"I hope they let him out of the room he is locked in soon though, and let him use his magick. I mean we are mages we are supposed to do magick, it is like birds flying and such. I am sure he could need another friend though, I mean the more he is given something to do and someone to talk to, the less time he have to dwell on what...can happen you know."

Powerful and knowledgeable and all, they are beset by content, frustration and old ages' grudges. I belive they have to understand and accept to try new ways.

"Perhaps you are right Sir, I do not know. All I know is that my Mentor teach me to respect my elders and especially the Council of Nine, but perhaps they should get a bit more modern."
Andrew said hesitantly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 06, 2017 11:42 am

you must be cautious. If anyone would like to hurt you but not face you, they could be targets. Such are the ways of war. Tane confirmed

"You are right Sir, I must be cautious always, and I hate it, but I guess it is what it is."
The boy said and sigh.

f they dictamine his mentor can outmatch him of he turned violent then yeah. Master morgan can do that.

"Oh yeah he can definitively do that. I think Master Morgan can outmatch pretty much any of us Sir. Well I do hope the trial will go well and they will let Kyle be and not hurt him."
Andrew said softly.

'll remember to visit him if i can, but if you can give him things to do, ask him "favors" by giving him tasks to do, etc that would help

"Thank you Sir I think he would like that."
Andrew said then he sigh.
"There is not that many things he can do in a tiny cell he have been given some books, and I and some of the others visit to play games with him I am not really sure what tasks he could do though."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 06, 2017 6:48 pm

"Yeah he said he likes to read, Mr Wainwright got him some books, he have been reading those."
Andrew said and nodded.
"I think Kyle would like some more books."
He added then he nodded.
"Sure Sir not a problem, Miss Day is inside with the vampires."
The boy said and gave you a polite bow and moved out of the way.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 07, 2017 10:21 am

In the small room you saw two vampires laying on makeshift beds, both where staked and you could see in their eyes they where in considerable pain. One was the man you had taken a picture of, though now he was fully awake, the other was a young man with large ology eyes and light brown, messy hair. A radio stood on the floor, set to a channel that played music from the 30's and 40's. Henrietta sat between the two men, there was a chess board in front of her, and she helped the two paralyzed vampires play by using a piece of paper with a grid on it, and then the two cold show her with eye movements for yes and now what they wanted to move and where.

The vampires clearly got scared when you entered the room, they where helpless, it was understandable they would be jumpy, their eyes widened and focused on you. Henrietta gave you a slight smile.
"Hello Tane, gentlemen do not worry this man is my friend he will not harm you."
She said then she nodded.
"I am well, our two guests though have been better...what can I do for you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 am

Tane:

AH, i come to deliver a message to this fine sir. And well, i thought it would be nice to come say hello. he replied gently, signiing to Tobias' friend. Now, facing the vampire, he spoke again. I come bearing good news. Tobias' fine. He's weak, though, having gone through a surgical procedure in his soul, but after this, he's fine and will live. He'll always be addicted to vampire blood, even if he reincarnates,
but his soul will no longer be consumed.

The vampire, Dennis Lenoe you remember his name is, looked at you as best he could, he was not able to turn his head but he could move his eyes, as you spoke a look of relief could be seen in those eyes and a slight rasping sound came from him.
"Thank..y..."
The words where barely audible and it seamed it took all of the small man's strength to be able to force them out and the effort clearly pained him.
"Shh, easy Mr Lenoe, easy do not try to talk...easy..."
Henrietta said and very gently she touched the creature's hand to try to settle him down.

I suspect that, when he's recovered, you will be able to see him again. After that, he'll be taken to a mentor of our kind on a location where no vampire can come near him, and i belive there he'll be able to rehabilitate succesfully.

Dennis looked at you, relief and gratitude in his eyes, he did not try to force words out again...perhaps he was not able to do so again so soon for it looked like it took some serious effort, his paralysis was nearly total, it looked like the relief over his friend had made him forget the pain he was in for a moment though, if only for a moment.

Once in this safe location i don't see a problem with you and him rebuilding a relationship, so i belive everything will be fine.

The other staked vampire looked confused, not knowing what was being discussed but Mr Lenoe looked at you with kind, grateful eyes, it did seam the news had done him allot of good. Henrietta smiled to you, she seamed happy that you had managed to cheer the vampire up and also glad to hear Tobuas would recover.
"It is a relief to hear our young guest will be fine, I think everyone have been concerned about him."
She said softly.
"This is good news indeed."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 09, 2017 8:08 am

Thank you for being so helpful up to this point. It is no little sacrifice you've been doing putting your unlife on a hiatus like this fr the boy. Even if immortal.

The vampire looked at you he was not able to reply but there was a kindness in his eyes, he was clearly fond of Tobias and want the boy well and was willing to make a sacrifice for his well being.

It is. His was an interesting case: his avatar was so powerful she could absorb the pain. He was not pained for her avatar was weakened greatly, but she's far more powerful than spected. There are signs that have led us to belive she's no more than a shard of a true colossal avatar, so we're trying to figure out if any other part of the other avatar could be out there and see if it has been infected too or if, indeed,

"Interesting, I have not heard of such things but if Tobias' soul is a part of a grater collective, that is what you meant right? Then checking to see the others are alright might be a good idea indeed."
Henrietta said and nodded.
"In either case I am very glad that the young Orphan will make it."

it is a different thing entirely. But my scientific curiosity and all that can wait. It's great to have one more mage with so much future and potencial and i know they'll be alright, so that's all that matters for now.

"Yeah it is not like we can have to many mages in the Traditions."
The Hollower said and nodded in agreement.
"And there have been to much pain and loss these last few days, we could need a bit of a happy ending I think, at least for someone..."
She muttered and looked down worried about the current conflict with the Nephandi.

How have you been? I see you are helping our guests to be a little more confortable. That is good. For now we need to be vigilant, is probable tobias will be thirsty once recovered and will want to come unchecked. We can't allow it.

"I have been well, I have a little experience with vampires so I have been trying to keep these two distracted from their ehm...confinement."
The hedge wizard said and glanced at the two undead men.
"I see, well I will be alert then, I will not let anything happen to my guests here nor let Tobias get any blood from either of them, and we also have a guard at the door."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 10, 2017 6:49 am

Tane:

What has happened? We have fought the last few fights and we haven't had much of a real loss, other than the education of the young and time to rest.

"We have not had allot of loss, but we have had injuries, not to mention we have had allot of mental pain. Beatrice what happened to her is part of this conflict and she and those who love her suffer because of it. The Chief have a new apprentice, a widderslainte boy who are in a cell literary fearing for his soul, these vampires, things we have been forced to do and see in this conflict so far, that Marauder who most likely will be executed where the Nephandi murdered her entire Cabal, or whatever the Mad Ones call their groups, the injured Deaconess over at Riverside, the list go on an on, so no we have not suffered great loss but there have been plenty of pain Tane."
Henrietta said sadly.
"These last few days have not been good ones."

THey'll be informed, but you should so. We will be bringing Tobias down to the node. The procedure consumed most of his avatar's quintessence and he needs to get some back.

"I will keep it in mind, but if he is that weak then a lock on the door should be enough and here we have two guards not to mention others who guard other prisoner in the corridor, we will be fine."

Well, in any case, if you need something just tell me. I'll be doing the moving soon so i'll be around, i just wanted to give out the good news.

"Actually I do, but it is not something of any urgency, we can discuss an exchange of favors when we are not right in the middle of a crisis."
Henrietta said and smiled.
"Ah you are moving into the Chantry? What about the fera you have befriended are they coming as well as Custos or staying behind?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 11, 2017 6:39 am

Adley:

"Yes ma'am," he said, though he still sounded winded. He was glad that Boston was a jogging city now and that he'd kept in relatively good shape. But he was not pleased that so many had been hurt, and worried about them.

Udella looked over at you, she had been muttering with the water elemental in Enochian for a while.
"Sodalis the Umbrood is willing to help us, she is regretful of what she was forced to do, but she have one request, for a bottle of water to be poured into the sea at Boston harbor while her name is spoken so she can go home to her charge, who she is very concerned for, would you be willing to do her that favor?"
The old Quesitor asked.

"Yes ma'am," he replied again with a nod and moved to try to cover the two women, as well as his two other charges Nancy and Cara. He wanted to ask if Colin was okay but it was a pointless question. He wouldn't be limping if he was unhurt. He just hoped it was not too bad.

Crexia gave you a solemn nod, there was a determination her eyes but also regret, she did not like this, she waited until Olamide was done banishing the briar spirits then walked over to her fellow Tytalus to speak with her in a hushed tone of voice.

You see that Nancy seamed to be fine, she was picking up her knife from where it had landed and was inspecting the edge, Cara was a little shaken but she was more concerned about Loretta and Rosario, she walked over to her Cabalmate and took what looked like flakes of old paint out of her pocket, Tass perhaps and put it in the Cultist's hand without saying anything.

Loretta was nearly cut in two, she had bled...allot but the bleeding had stopped and some of the tissue was beginning to knit itself together but the damage was just so massive, you could see the organs and guts of the Cultist flowing out of her and it was not easy to look at. Loretta did not seam to be in pain though, she was awake but fading, the shock was so great she felt nothing.

For now everything was quiet but who knew what might come for your group next.
"Ehm should I continue guarding the door?"
Leon asked then he muttered in a softer tone of voice.
"Is the Cultist going to be alright?"
He asked concerned for his Chantrymate.

Tane:

We could have suffered way more. This is war, and it has not felt like it until recently, and still is not as bloody as it could be. We will endure, but we need to keep pushing if we want to do so.He said, determined. New Zealand and the monsters they fought had been truly disastrous for everyone, their survival compromised by those abominations. This was not nearly as bad.

"It could have been worse yes...allot worse. I guess you have heard about what happened at the Umbral docks, that could have been very...very bad...damned Nephandi."
Henrietta muttered and sigh.
"But yes for now we are all alive and we have to be thankful for that, and you are right, this is war and we have to keep pushing and take these bloody wyrm...sorry spent to much time with shapeshifters, these bloody Nephandi down!"

I've already moved, to stay close to Bae. She feels her avatar fading and needs to see it, i can make that happen without much effort so she needs me, and i won't be far if someone tries to fuck with her again.

"Yeah...she must be scared, poor Bee."
The hedge wizard muttered.
"I can not relate to her relationship with her Avatar but nearly loosing her magick like that...it is scary. I am glad you are being a friend to her."
"Well on a more lighthearted note let me know if you need any help getting set up in your new apartment."

TAne stopped and looked down That didn't sound like i intended. He said, considering if to reformulate

"Well for me it is ok, just be careful not to let the Masters hear you say it like that."
Henrietta said with a bit of a wry smile.

In any case, my home is a node, i need them to protect it. I refered to the moving for Tobias to the node, but i suppose i haven't told you i moved in too.

"I see well fera make good guards, you have some good friends in them...and welcome to the Chantry Tane."
She said and smiled.

If you want to tell me, i'll be able to know if i hapen to have a free moment.

Henrietta looked at the vampires a bit hesitantly, the problem she needed help with where obviously private but then she sigh and nodded.
"Well...it is that I em...I think I am Awakening Tane...I...have seen signs of that lately and...I was wondering is it possible to tell my sleeping soul just to go on sleeping?"
She muttered and glanced over at you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 5:11 am

They're minions of the wyrm, they just don't know.

"They are in a way yes and I think they know it they just have another name for it, only in a way with them it is worse. A Black Spiral Dancer serves insane Entropy, Nephandi serve non existence."

Tane looked at her confused. Why wouldn't you want it to awaken? It probably is an adaptation over necessity, it's probably feeling all this ruckus and awakening to help you. Or maybe you're going past the things that made you stay dormant.

"I have felt stirrings of this happening from before all of this trouble started Tane."
The hedge wizard said and sigh.
"I just do not want to start all over again. I have worked so hard to learn the magic I practice, and I have gotten far, Awakening means loosing all of it and starting again with what your kind call true magick. I know there is a woman over at Lux Itineris who are researching how a person might be able to practice both linear and Awakened magick but as it stands Awakening meaning abandoning everything I know."
She said and she sounded a bit desperate.
"I do not know what I could have done or what held me back in the first place, I never felt myself being held back."

My advise as a friend is to let it happen and learn to live with it, but if you really need it sleeping, i can try to talk to it... although maybe that weakes it up. I'd say that it will probably be better to talk to Cita.

"Yeah I...can try to talk with Master Telar...I mean I do want my Avatar to be well and learn what it want to learn but at the same time I do not want to leg go of the power I have worked so hard to gain to start from scratch."
Henrietta complained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 11:57 am

Tane:

Non existence is only a step forward after destruction.

"True, but the Wyrm though mad now, are still natural, he is a part of the Triat, we just do not want him to take over and rule the other two, we want balance. But what the Nephandi meet in the Cauls...that give me the chills."
Henrietta muttered.

You know time and space mean nothing to an avatar, they warp it as one would do with a yarn

"I know that intellectually, I have been told so...but I am afraid I can not quite imagine it."

Forgie my boldness, but the hate, loss and sadness of your husband is a great weight. And i feel that you actually are starting to let that go. It's not something you can do in a day, but... i've known you for a little while, and i can tell there has been a healing. It may have started before, i don't know. I'm sure there are more things that have burdened you aside from that.

Henreitta looked at you for a moment there was a faraway sad look in her eyes.
"He...was a good man Tane, he was so huge, I mean in his war form he stood well over ten feet tall, at at times it felt like he could lift a mountain, perhaps not that extreme but I did see him lift and carry a truck once with no difficulty, and despite this, he was so gentle, he was a healer and that is all he wanted to do, to use the gifts of his people to heal."
The hedge wizard looked down and sigh.
"I will...always see the Union as my sworn enemies for what they did to him, but my beloved would...not have wanted me to live a life of hate...perhaps I...am starting to let some of that go, but I miss him...I miss him so much."
Henrietta muttered and a few tears rolled down her cheeks and she quickly wiped them away.
"Oh look at me...and in front of the guests, how embarrassing, I am sorry."

Why would you loose all? I mean, Magick is about belief, and if you belive in your powers, on your spells, then i belive that you can actually add something, not change it.

"I...do not know actually, it is what I have been always told, that when a linear mage Awaken we loose our powers and have to relearn them as Awakened magick, though often we learn far quicker in the areas we have already studies...I do not know why this is though."
The hedge wizard said and scratched her head.
"Perhaps there is possible to add and not change my magic...I mean I want to keep it, the book I first started learning from, that was my beloved's gift to me...through that book he gave me these powers and they are all I have left of him."

Let's do something: Let's talk to Cita and this women you tell me of, and then we make a choice, alright? I don't know if it is even possible to make it stop, but you need to try and do all you can to understand before doing anything. Maybe there is more to it, and i would love to go by your side to help you come to the right choice

"That is a good idea actually to speak with Master Telar and Master Miletti and see what they have to say. I do not know either if it can be stopped...Avatars have a will of their own I hear...but I am not ready, not ready to give up all I have worked so hard for."
The Hollower said then she gave you a warm smile.
"Thank you Tane, I will owe you big time for helping me with this."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 13, 2017 8:45 am

We do abominations to vanquish. Look base, for example. We have done a lot to her to fight off the enemy, things i wouldn't forgive. Are the traditions enemies too?

"No but...well I guess you are right we do horrible things as well, some even keep my kind, hedge wizards as slaves, though it is somewhat frowned upon it is legal as long as we are not full members of the Traditions and then there is Bee right...I see your point Tane but it is so hard."
Henrietta muttered and looked down.

Helping others could ease your pain and make you ficus in other things than pain. There are more things than suffering and seeing in others what they want to live for can make you start a new life.

Henrietta nodded she sigh again.
"I know you are right Tane and I know there are other things than pain, but I still miss my beloved so much, he was a good man he did not deserve to die like that."
She said firmly then she glanced down at the vampires who lay there on makeshift beds looking a bit confused.
"As for helping, well for now my job is to help these two men and make sure their situation are a little more comfortable than it might otherwise have been."
She said and smiled.
"And they are such polite gentlemen as well, even with how they are kept."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 15, 2017 6:54 am

Tane:

I know is hard, but if you need to see enemies on peope that has done wrong then there are a lot of guilty people around. You can acke and feel the pain, but you need to see through it.

"Well I do not think anyone are born to be a Technocrat...other than perhaps whatever they grow in their labs...and they do want to kill us all so they are our enemies...but I do see your point Tane...however I am not sure I can do it...that I can stop hating them."
Henrietta muttered.

I see. Well, he's not comming back out of your hate, but maybe some work on the side of helping people can honor he's memory, right? Give it a chance. Look for other mages, Fera, animals, whatevr and do things for them. You'll feel the support of the spirits and soon you will tell right from wrong again.

"I am not so sure it is wrong to hate those who have harmed me so, but no my beloved is not coming back from hate, but he would want me to help others and I do try to do that whenever I can."
The hedge wizard said she stood up streigther and dried her tears.
"I do not have his talent with healing, I know a few healing spells but nothing major, but I can do other things to help."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Start with opening your eyes and freing yourself. Stop being blinded by hate, and then we shall see how that plays out.

"Emotions are emotions Tane. I can not just stop hating the Union."
Henrietta said and sigh.

Tane let her go now that she had found the strenght to face her life again. Healing is not reserved for the flesh, Henrietta. You, here, at this moment, have healed, at least a little.

"Well I suppose you are right about that Tane, healing of the mind is just as important as healing the flesh and yes I have healed...a little."
The hedge wizard muttered.

Magick can't do a thing without love, care and the predisposal to heal. Those that doesn't want to heal start to turn into gangrene, and have to be severed, but most of the time you can actually help people.

"Perhaps so, then again I am not sure that love and light are the only way to heal either, sometimes there are no love to give but yes offering help when one can, can feels nice."
She said then she gave you a small smile.
"And talking about that I should probably continue distracting our guests."
She said and indicated the two confused vampires.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 16, 2017 5:56 pm

Tane:

I didn't say that. Just don't be rash and give anyone not trying to kill you the benefit of doubt

"Perhaps but that would not include the Union, they have the Pogrom, they want us all dead, individual Technocrats though...perhaps some of them have some redeeming qualities."
"And perhaps I should see them as individuals, we are at war though...and we can not forget that either."

Tane smiled and patted her head. You go do that. Sorry gentlemen, i won't take more of your time. he said readying to leave

The two vampires looked at you, still looking confused, and pained. Henrietta gave you a smile.
"Come find me when I am not on duty Tane...I have something else to discuss with you as well, but it concerns our society and is not something I would bother strangers with."
She added softly and gave the vampires an apologetic look.
"No offense of course gentlemen."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 18, 2017 6:46 am

No problem. See you all!

Henrietta nodded and gave you a slight smile.
"Take care of yourself until then Tane."

he greeted and went down to the Node to ask master nassa for his approval

You got to the Node chamber just as Master Nassa was getting back, he saw you and inclined his head as he was hurrying down the corridor.
"Are you here to see Beatrice?"
He asked before the rather big man who was guarding that corridor had the chance to ask who you where and what you where doing there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 19, 2017 9:13 am

Tane:

Tane passed touching the guard on the arm in a friendly way to ease his ming until he had spoken, and faced the Master.

The large man who did not look like he was used to being touched by strangers gave you a bit of a look as you put your hand on his arm, he said nothing though.

Master Nassa,
what's up? I was here to see you, but now i see there is much more security. What has happened?

"We have had someone watch the hallway since we bought Beatrice down here, all since the Island Creature was summoned on the third floor and we got concerned for her safety."
Amadeus said and nodded to the large man.
"He is ok Mr King, this is Mr Karyak, he is the young Dreamspeaker that have been placed with your Cabal...Mr Karyak this is Bruce King, he is in the same Cabal as you and Beatrice."
He said and the large man nodded to you and offered you his hand in greeting but he still said nothing. Master Nassa nodded then he said.
"As for what is up not much. Hopefully Bee is sleeping, I have been arranging my part for our plan to help her, trying to manufacturing some spiritual painkillers and leaving her in the care in a member of my Coven...so what can I do for you Mr Karyak?"
He asked and gave you a slight smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 24, 2017 5:10 am

(OOC: Oh and gentlemen then the game have been running for two years Good gaming everyone and give your characters one free exp. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri May 26, 2017 6:57 am

awwwww Love love for this game! I've been around here for about 2 years and i've not learned who's who among the chars XD but i'm really happy to play this game!
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 26, 2017 7:32 am

I am so glad you like it. It is fun gaming with you. Very Happy
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 26, 2017 7:32 am

Oh, ok... I guess i'm a little jumpy then, that was a good call. He said and turned towards the big guy Ah!

"I think we all are a little jumpy at the moment so that is no problem."
Amadeus said and smiled.

Hello then, and pleased to meet you. I'm Tane Karyak. He extended his hand for a shake I'm sorry, but i barely know my cabalmates. I'd like to meet all together, and know each other, maybe start any proyect, but as this shitstorm is raging i don't think we'll have much chance.

"I heard we had gotten a Dreamspeaker. I am Bruce King."
The man said and he shook her hand firmly.
"Yeah things have gone of the rails that is for sure, but once we have dealt with the bloody Nephandi when we can sit down over dinner."
He agreed and nodded.

THen He faced Amadeus again I came to ask you something. We have fully healed Tobias of his poisoning, but now he has been depleted of quintessence. He needs rest and we wanted to move him down here. Looks like nobody wanted to make the sick bay but i'm building it all the same jajajja. So, i wanted to ask permition for that.

"Well an infirmary are being considered but not here at the Node but rather ut in the attic where there is room."
Amadeus said then he nodded.
"Hum the kid we brought in, the poisoned one, good to hear he is better. Well I guess there is room for one more in the stone bowl at the center of the Node but bring some blankets and pillows for him, unless Bee gets scared by his presence I see no reason why he can not rest here as well."
The old Verbena said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 31, 2017 6:47 am

Tane:

Even so, if there's any danger you got to know we got your back. he said nodding.

Amadeus and Bruce nodded at that.

I was planning on bringing his bed and letting him sleep here. He won't be getting better right now, and he's aout of danger with no special trauma like Bee. He can wait by the side.

"I am not sure taking a bed down here is the best idea there is not that much room around the Node itself and the ground is uneven with the larger boulders around it that we will not move, a bedroll or sleeping bag though that you can bring."
The old Verbena said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:07 pm

I am just checking if all is ok since you have not posted for a while, not that it is a problem but I am checking up on you anyway. I have not missed one of your posts have I?
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:46 pm

We have a new IC thread and here is a link to it.

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t109-the-heart-of-the-labyrinth-screams-and-hope-ic-thread-19#14738

Also two exp for the last thread.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Sorry, I've been very busy with various things. I'm posting up now
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down