Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 34 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 09.02.18 10:59

Tane:

Tane muttered a muffled "Sleep now" and let her drift into unconciousness

Beatrice fell asleep, she whimpered but at least she got some rest.

Got an idea then. Well, thank you for everything! I'm leaving now! Tane said, and left for his house, Coawa, and the Garou's tumul

You got safely back to your home, taking the bus it was not a long trip. When you got home you saw your fera friends sit there eating breakfast, Alessa was perfectly put together in her expensive suits off course eating a boiled egg and toast, both the Rokea was eagerly eating large helpings of fish and Strawberry sat in her rat form on the table holding a bit of salad in her tiny, pink paws and eating it hapily. Coawa looked up when you got in and waved to you.
"Brother, come sit there is food."
Alessa glanced at you as well.
"Hello Tane is all well?"
Strawberry squaked happily, Plaua though just focused on eating, with her usual slow, sluggish movements, at least she had learned how to chew now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 09.02.18 19:58

Heyya, folks! How's everything going? he cheerfully greeted. Maybe it was because the house was full of holy killers and monstruosities that lived out of blood and the power of the moon, but it looked like the war had mindedly gone clear of this node in particular.
Tane kissed in the head all ladies and hugged his brother, and greeted aloud the home and the little plant.

"We are having breakfast."
Alessa said.
"If you want some egg and toast I could put it on for you."
She offered, she just gave you a smile when you planted a kiss on her head, Paula though looked rather nervous.
"Is he trying to eat me?"
The young Rokea asked and your brother shook his head.
"No human do not have good enough teeth to do that, they show affection by pressing their lips to people and things that they like."
He explained and Paula looked at him and she slowly chewed on some fish.
"Huh...that is very odd..."
She said slowly.

Kissing Strawberry would mean gently lifting the tiny white rat up as she sat there eating a bit of salad, she did not seam to mind though.

So, what's new? he asked, serving himself some coffee.

"I have learned to grind food with flat teeth, I no longer choke on food, this is good."
Paula announced. Alessa raised an eyebrow.
"Well yes there is that and last night there was something around the house though we never figured out what it was, I sent some parts of myself to investigate but they saw nothing, Coawa went outside as well but he did not see anything either."
The Aanasi said as she sipped her morning coffee and put some more butter on her toast.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 10.02.18 11:22

"I'll call him right now and tell him that their's a Templar that wants to speak with him." Serge said, typing the number into his phone and pressing the call button.

"Good thank you Mr Yager for all your help."
The Akashic said and nodded as you called up Tane.

Tane as you sit having breakfast with your household of fera you hear your phone ring.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 11.02.18 8:28

Tane:

I already had breakfast BUt is great to see you all getting So along! And learning and, just, safe.

"Well I still do not like a spider but I guess we are in this together for now."
Coawa grumbled and Alessa grinned at that.
"Now are not you sweet."
She said wryly as she ate a bit of her egg.

As for the presente you felt... Did you look both sides of the worlds? Did you ask the old man if it felt something? tabs asked before his phone rang

"The spider did, I have a problem seeing the other side when not in the sea after all."
Your brother commented.
"Yeah there where something but we could not catch it, and Grandfather said that it had been something dark here."
Alessa said and frowned.

yes? Take kayak speaking he picked up signaling the others for silence

You still heard Paula crew loudly she did not understand your gesture and the pitter patter of Strawberry's paws as she ran for the fruit's plate but the two others quieted down.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 11.02.18 16:50

yes? Take kayak speaking he picked up signaling the others for silence

"Oh, Hey Mr. Shar....err....Mr. Karyak. It's Serge Yager. We met earlier in Cadence's room." Serge said reintroducing himself quickly.

"Anyways, their's a Templar women here at the chantry who wants to meet with you. Or at least....I think she's a referring to you. She wanted to meet a member of the Kopa Loei who joined the Dreamspeakers." he explained.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 13.02.18 19:44

Tane:

They're Eyeing us, we must remain vigilant. At least they can't take us by surprise. He commented We should take more security measures.

"Perhaps but I have the feeling they where just checking out if we had any defenses and what those defenses are."
Alessa said and frowned.
"I have put some of myself to keep watch, but I have this nagging feeling that trouble is coming...and regarding that Tane, is there any chance you could get you mage friends to take Strawberry and Paula in for a little while, both me and Coawa can take care of ourselves but Paula have just gone through er first change well as close as they get to that with Rokea making her a child among fera and Strawberry well look at her, I do not want her to get hurt."
The Ananasi said and pointed at the tiny, white rat who had managed to get a reddish out of the vegetable tray and who now looked up when she heard her name mentioned looking a bit confused, she did not exactly look like a formidable fighter.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 13.02.18 20:09

Yeah, i remember. She's to be told that i'm comming in a couple hours. Right now i'm at home picking up my brother to go to an appointment with the werewolves. They summoned us to discuss the war, so we can't delay it, but as soon as i return to town i can go see her. Or she could be given my number to talk on the road.

"Ummm..." Serge stammered as he glanced back at the heavily injured traumatized women who was now currently resting on Dr. Lee's sofa.

"I don't think I'll be saying anything to her for a while. She's quite injured and is currently resting with Dr. Lee. I can give your message to Dr. Lee if that's alright." Serge offered.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 14.02.18 9:23

Tane:

I'll take Strawberry, and i'll try to make accomodations for Paula. IN the meantime, i'll ask for them to place some traps here for our better protection. Take all gnosis you can from here, just in case you need it or something happens. He warned them.

"Not all of us can take Gnosis in exactly the same way, I will need to contact my Queen for that but yes we will prepare and traps is not a bad idea as long as we do not end up tripping them ourselves."
Alessa said and nodded.
"Thank you for taking Strawberry she is the most important to get out of harms way. Paula is a child but she is a Rokea she will be a fierce fighter, but I would prefer if she did not have to be just yet."
The Ananasi continued. Paula looked up from her plate and stuffed more fish into her mouth.
"Good food."
She announced clearly not caring what you and Alessa where discussing."

(OOC: You have met Richard Lee he is part of the Cabal Tane have been placed with. He is the Akashic healer.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 14.02.18 15:01

Tane:

I belive i don't know this dr lee, but tell him i'm bussy with real pressing matters. Who is this templar that so needs me?

"I don't know, she didn't mention any reason." Serge said nervously.

"She was rescued from some kind of sick Nephandi torture. After we managed to calm her down she asked for you. We didn't want to ask her any further and stress her out anymore."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 14.02.18 18:52

have been blessed with a childhood,
BUt most of us can't take the time to be children. I'll do as i can to preserve that, nonetheless. Tane said purposedly.

"Thank you, will you be picking Strawberry up on your way back ten? I am skeptical about letting near a pack of Garou, they are often not to friendly with other fera."
Alessa asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 14.02.18 18:54

can you give her the phone? You worry me

"The Templar? She's resting right now and I don't think it's the best idea to disturb her while she's healing. I'll ask Dr. Lee if it's possible." Serge said.

Looking at Dr. Lee Serge asked, "Mr. Karyak wants to speak with Laria. Do you think that's possible right now or would it be best to let her rest?"

He would repeat the doctors answer back to Tane.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 15.02.18 7:12

Yeah, also i got to give word if i'm taking what mine call Custos to them. Tane said, caressing the rat behind the ears

Strawberry stopped gnawing on the reddish she had liberated from the vegetable bowl and lifted her head so you could scratch her under the chin and chittered happily. Alessa gave a nod.
"That seams fair enough Tane for you to let your allies know when we will be dropping by...I am not so sure about Custos though do not that mean servant or guardian?"
The Ananasi asked.
"The only one I serve is my Queen."

In other matters, what did you do with the pieces of mana i gave you? Tane asked Coawa. That might have been the reason why the house was being watched

"You told me to get rid of it, so I burned it."
Coawa said simply.
"I made a fire in an old barrel out back."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 15.02.18 14:20

Tane:

Ok then, tell the doctor i'll be there in a couple of hours.

"Sure thing." Serge said to Tane.

Looking back at Dr. Lee, Serge repeated what Tane had told him. "Mr. Karyak said he'll be here in a couple of hours."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 15.02.18 18:59

Tane:

Yeah, they seem not to understand another term for friends and guests, so... Tane frowned at it I have had a fight over it, but ok, it's their name and nothing else. I belive and regard you only as my ally, friend and companion. I prefer to think that Custos means that,
companion.

Alessa looked at you for a moment then she smiled slightly.
"I guess we have become so yes, friends and allies, strange as it may be."
The werspider said.
"As for the other mages I guess each supernatural society tend to be rather narrow minded towards those not of their own kind."

Ah, well, i was thinking on using the ashes to make a warpaint to protect them werewolves from nephandic magic, use the mana of it as a vinculum. Do you think they'll appreciate it, even though it probably will smell of the Qyirl?

"I have never met a werewolf, the spirts who taught me to change told me that once they hunted us all, Alessa's kind, Strawberry's and others, and that they are haugthy and arrogant, but that they are also strong, powerful warriors who fight with honor, a quality they value above practicality for some reason, and that they hate the Qyrl allmost as much as we do. I know I would not use a Qyrl tainted thing, no matter how powerful and useful, I would not touch it not even to save my own life, or my mother's life or even yours brother. I would not let the Qyrl have any part of me, and I doubt the werewolves will want to use anything tainted bythe Qyrl either."
Coawa said.
"If they are anything like us."
Alessa nodded at that.
"I have to agree with the fish here, the fluffballs are not going to want something tainted by the Wyrm..."
She said and Coawa growled at her for calling him a fish.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 16.02.18 10:09

Tane:

i would have belived that being a spider and following the weaver you'd be more fond of the eternal structures. She made us like that, right?

"Yes but we still need to learn, and our eternal structures must in fact be eternal structures and not decay for what you describe is decay. What our Queen wants is a perfectly clear, perfect sea that never changes, not a stagnant pound full of rot."
Alessa said and raised an eyebrow.
"We are servants of the Weaver not the Wyrm."

As to purify that, I'm sever it's connection with anything so that it is clean and nothing more, and about the toll, I was thinking on making something like a collar with your spare teeth and my hair to protect them from our magic

"That is not a bad idea brother...I shed a few teeth earlier today I put them in that blue cup over there on top of the fridge."
Coawa said and pointed at a coffee cup.
"Is there anything I can help you with? Not that I am to good at crafting things...I mean the idea of having things are still somewhat alien to me."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 19.02.18 21:51

Tane:

I see... That's a subtle difference, and wisefully you see it.

"It is not even that subtle really, there is a big difference between healthy stasis and stagnation."
Alessa said as she finished her egg.
"One serve the Weaver the other the Wyrm, and while we have some among my kind who would rather serve the latter I am not one of them."

It's alright, it will take me 20 minutes and then we go to the meeting Tane answered and rose up. He went firstly to the burned meat and brought some salt, and then he rose a pleah of banishment, so as he poured salt over the hands, he severed it's magickal conection with all things.

"Very well I will be ready."
Coawa said not that he really had much of a concept of time really. You got out and found a barrel that had been used for a fire, there where no hands left only ash and bones, you start to do your rite but your Ancestors would not listen, perhaps the man you had cut these body parts from where not a worthy foe and they would not listen to your attempts to purify his flesh.

(OOC: Yes that would be right. Well Tane fails at least he do not botch.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.02.18 6:07

Tane:

It was hard to do, but maybe it had to be done in the same fashion as it had been reduced. Tane went inside to get some paper, carton or some other thing to burn, and made a fire again, then, he repeated, asking the lords of fire to burn away the corruption of this being.

"How did it go?"
Alessa asked, she and Strawberry, now back in her human form where doing the dishes from the breakfast while Coawa where getting a fire started in the fireplace, Paula, now full had curled up on the floor to sleep, she really did not care where she did that.

You got some firewood from Coawa and walked back outside and tried the ritual again and this time your Ansestors listened to your request for aid. You could feel the dark, twisted mana in the burned remains turn back into a soft, Dynamic flow. Your Avatar felt more comfortable around the remains now as they where properly cleansed.

(OOC: You are left with four drams of clean Dynamic and Entropic Tass.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.02.18 20:47

Tane:

I got temporary mana, and althoguh i couldn't consume it, i guess it's going to make a really good material for Warpaint. With that i can pay for our improved security messures. Tane said amiling as he brought back a sealed bowl of ashes. I'll store it up and get it to the chantry, this will help greatly.

"Warpaint might make for a good gift for the werewolves."
Coawa said and nodded.
"I am glad the working went well brother."

NOw all properly handled, Tane went up to coawa Let's get going, then, we don't want to let them hanging.

Coawa nodded at that.
"Very well lead the way brother."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.02.18 17:06

Tane:

Tane takes the spare teeth Coawa said he had and they take off to the garou lair. In the mean time, he takes care of making the bracelet with his hair and the teeth.

Those you might meet on the bus might look strangely at you braiding bracelets from human hair and shark teeth but you get the thing made. You found five sharp, triangle shaped, serrated teeth in the cup on the fridge and that should be enough. You get to the outskirts of the Marches and after some time walking through the forested area you get to where the Verbena witch told you the lupines wanted to meet, in a little clearing surrounded by massive old oaks. You see two pepole waiting for you, a small Latino man in a nice, red suit and a young black woman in hiking gear with curly pigtails, both the strangers eyed you carefully.
"Greetings I assume you are the one Miss Dawn delivered our message to and the one beside you...are one of the Rokea?"
The man said. Coawa just grunted an affirmative as he glanced at the two strangers.
"I am Dr Dino Fernandez and this is Cathrine Calvin."
The short man said as an introduction.
"I welcome you to our woods."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 24.02.18 9:04

Tane:

As we walk through the woods, i go about singing and trying to braid in the bracelet the spiritual atunnemend of a dynamic patron that would disrupt any rotting magick, akin with that of the klyphotic ressonance of Nephandus.

You had little experience with Qlipothic magick which where not really rotting but where instead magick done by unmaking rather than changing and creating but you did manage to make a bracelet with a pretty good ward against Entropic magick and spell that would destroy and decay. Your Avatar's song joined with yours and he helped you create the bracelet, you felt is powerful, old energy beside you.

As they reached the clearing and the envoys, Tane greeted with a nod frist and an extended hand after Hello there. Yes, my name is Tane Karyak, a spirit singing mage, and this is my brother Coawa, of the rokea.

The two envoys shook your hand firmly and that of Coawa but they looked to be cautious and far from trusting.
"It is nice to meet you Mr Karyak and you as well Coawa of the Sea."
Dino said firmly.

We are pleased to meet you, and have brought you a token of our friendship and respect as toll to you. This will protect the wearer from harm done by the magick of wyrm-tainted mages. Tane said as he delivered gifts.
I understand this is custom.

Dino accepted the bracelet and handed it to his companion.
"That is a generous gift Mr Karyak you do us honor."
He said then he took two round stones that the woman beside him handed him.
"These are stones from our Caren...our holy place I have heard mages find use for these."
He said and handed you the stones, they where Tass you felt that but would have to examine them to know for sure how much.
"Please accept them as gifts of friendship."
The werewolf said formally.
"Right through this clearing there are several flat stones and fallen trees good for sitting, please come with us and let us talk."
He offered politely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 24.02.18 19:08

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 26.02.18 18:23

Tane:

Tane received them and bowed You honor us too. Let us seat and discuss, and come to favourable outcomes for both. Tane said and commenced to go to the clearing pointed.

Dino nodded he and his companion headed for the clearing, it was a beautiful place a small stream flowed nearby filling the area with it's light, cheerful sound, some large stone and a fallen tree made for a natural place to sit. Dino indicated these with his hand.
"Please sit...would you like some tea either of you we have brought some."
He said and pointed at a picnic asket that stood nearby.
"Yeah sure thanks."
Coawa grunted and Dino went to the basket and filled tea from a thermos into a carved wooden cup and handed to the Rokea before he looked at you to see if you wanted any. The tea smelled of earthy herbs and honey.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 27.02.18 9:25

Tane:

The werewolf woman handed you another handmade, carved wooden cup full of sweet smelling natural tea before she filled cups for herself and Dino as well and sat down. Dino sipped his tea and begun.
"My Pack have notice that there are several Rokea in the ocean right outside the harbor, this is unusual and we are getting rather curious as to what they are doing there, this is not our territory so you are not required to tell us but we would like to know what is going on, especially since we have smelled allot of Wyrm activity lately and our leaders are getting nervous."
The Garou said as he regarded you and Coawa.
"Are the Rokea here because of that Wyrm corruption we are sensing?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 27.02.18 20:20

Tane:

We two came looking for a fomorian that had endangered our native island of New Zealand. It has probed rather elusive, but we have followed his tracks, and he's around here.

"I see...well such beings needs to be taken down."
Dino agreed.
"It is a honorable task you have taken on yourself, have you gotten any closer to finding this fiend?"

As for the wyrm corruption... my kind is fighting black spiral dancer mages. They are kidnapping our young and forcing them to dance the black spiral, or else they would feed their elder's spirits to their corrupted nothingness. tane said straightforward

"Mages can dance the Black Spiral? This is most troubeling news."
Dino said.
"And there are then these Wyrm tainted mages who have created the problems around Boston then? Do you know if they have anything to do with the Fomori you and your friend here are hunting?"

As for what the rokea are doing, i belive they belong here, but Coawa might be able to tell you more.

"We do not form packs like you do, usually a shark swims alone, however at times we form Slews, group that survive together, my borthers and sisters by the harbor are my mother and her Slew, they are here hunting the same Formori as me and my brother, they mean you no harm."
Coawa said and Dino nodded.
"I see...hum...well I have to admit so many member of another changing breed in the city do make my fellows nervous."
He said.
"How long will they be staying?"
The female werewolf asked and Coawa shrugged.
"Until the task is done."
He said simply.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 28.02.18 15:08

Tane:

We know who does it accompany, and we are on their tracks but... they hide well and as i said, there are also many corrupted mages.
A fomorian can do a lot less damage than them. We estimate that, only in the viccinity of boston, they must be around 100, so we can't cope with them all.

"A hundred formori or a hundred Wyrm tainted wordbreakers....ehm sorry thaat was rude of me, mages."
Dino said and frowned.
"In either case they will need to be stopped."

We... there are spirits of creation inside the soul of every human. Mages have this spirits, what you'd find akin to a totem, awakened and willing to work beside us to change the world. Now, when this spirits of creation get broken and fused together wrong, as shattered glass. They turn around and stop being spirits of creation and grow to be spirits of the contrary, of undoing. Not destruction, but the un creation of all.

"I have heard rumors that mages have spirits living inside of them, spirits that are not spirits, that do not fit in the regular order of the spirit world...so you are saying that this is true then?"
The female werewolf asked.
"Having such a spirit broken and put back together wrong sounds horrible, such a thing should not be!"
She followed up angrily.

Sounds akin to following the wyrm and serving it's madness. I can assure you, they're far worse even than the wyrm. They wish to even unwoven reality and make existence a perpetual nothingness. It's worse than the black spiral. And to their end, they're gathering any monster they can to fight us. They have allied themselves to this fomorian and at least a wyrm oriented ananasi. The sister of this ananasi is helping us track the monsters.

Dino could not well hide his displeasure at hearing about an Ananasi but he said nothing but his eyes hardened, his companion spoke again.
"If it is like you say Mr Karyak then these Wyrm worshipping mages needs to be stopped, we need to put aside differences and any ill feelings and focus on taking these mages out and especially if they have allied themselves with others who serve the wyrm."

And i forgot... there's also one of this mages or maybe an aberration or something that's killing spirits. Not right away though, that'd be mercyful, but it infects them with a parasyte and makes them do what the wyrm wants. I nursed back to health such an spirit, but it was terribly damaged, so it's possible that they have allied themselves to corrupt spirits, just because corruption from this side is not enough.

Both of the Garou looked at one another at that and then Dino spoke.
"My pack have lost three spirits that frequently work with us, and I personally have noticed several spirits go missing from the hospital I work at."
He said then his companion took over and asked.
"Is anything being done to deal with this problem Mr Karyak?"

And talking about sides... i found recently that they have... put around the places where the celosy is less thick some sharp shards of our totemlike spirits. I don't think they killed any spirits, but it's possible. The point is, even when stepping to the other side or from the other side, watch out for their shenanigans Tane drank tea after the monologue. IT was a lot of information that could eventually bite them in the ass, but he also knew that they wanted the fomorians and the nephandi as dead as he wanted it, and if he didn't warn them, they'd probably die. He was saving lives, really, and that was the minimum he could do to then pledge for their help cleansing the avatars.

"We have not see any such shards but thank you for your warning."
Dino said and nodded.
"The destruction of a spirit always sadden us."
He said. The tea tasted of earthly herbs and natoral honey as you sipped it.

What can you tell me of garou activity. Are you behind a prey?

Dino leaned back a little and sipped his tea as he regarded you.
"There is not much of our ativities I am comfortable sharing with someone I have just met Mr Karyak but I can say that we have been investigating his increase in Wyrm activity."
He said cautiously.
"What exactly where you wondering about?"

(OOC: In the House Rules section it is started that we do not use the rule about paying exp for Arete. Yes I know that in the book you pay the exp then the character have a Seeking, if he sucseeds then he get a new dot in Arete and if he fails he is still out of the exp and get nothing and I do not like that so I just run the Seeking, and if the character sucseeds he get the dot of Arete without paying for it and if he fails then he just fails. I can arrange for Tane to have a Seeking though if you wish and roleplay that out.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next