Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 38 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 13, 2018 9:17 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Tane whistled a song in this Side and the other, trying to resonate It with any Spirit that could be watching over the group and alerting other threats. He wanted to know if there was something or Simeone else in the viccinity.

You felt nothing as you whisteled, there did not seam to be any spirits in the area. You found that horrible luagther that had been there a moment ago just stopping though and vanishing as if it had never been there.
"We should hurry and meet up with the other strike teams."
Alphonse said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 15, 2018 8:37 am

You moved through the winding corridors filled with organs and twisted versions of human organs, then you good to a large chamber between two double doors made of bone, most of the rest of the strike teams where there and clearly you where seeing the remains of a great battle, the Caul where gone, some magi where working on covering up the dead and tending to the wounded. You saw Jeffry in the middle of the room giving orders, he nodded to Alphonse when he saw him.
"Did it go well Sodalis?"
He asked and Alphonse nodded.
"It did we got the trap maker, the Fallen Hagalaz woman."
He declared and Jeffry nodded.
"Good I would not have liked to know she escaped, any casualties?"
He asked and Alphone nodded.
"Some of the werewolves."
Jeffry nodded.
"May they rest in peace, we need to get ready to evacuate the ship have started moving."
He declared and Alphonse nodded again.

Dino stepped up.
"Me and mine are going to go back and collect our dead then."
The werewolf declared and Alphone nodded.
"Vert well."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 7:24 pm

They have asked us to retrieve their remains so that they can give their respects.

"If there is time Mr Karyak as we also have to evacuate, where are these bodies located?"
Jeffry asked.

Here is the Woman, i'm going back for them and then we can go.

"Very well we will have her sent to Horizon with the others."
Jeffry said as two men you had not met yet came to take over custody of the rune mage.
"So you are going with the shapeshifters to locate their dead? Very well but do not take long the ship is moving and I can not risk everyone's lives to retrive the dead we will start to evacuate now make it back here as soon as possible."
The old Hermetic warned.

Sir, around a dozen of servants of the labyrinth went free. No mages, though. Tane said, giving Jeffry the prisoner.

Jeffry nodded at that.
"Some of their servants fled, very well they are of little concern if we find them later we find them, if not then we have done what is important here."
He said.
"If you are going with the werewolves to get their fallen friends then you should go, we can only stay here a few minutes longer."
The old Flambeau urged.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 10:43 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 3: 30 in the afternoon.)

Just back, in the place we fought. Less than 5 minutes away.

"It might be best then if you collect the bodies and leave out the exit your party arrived by, I do not think we can afford to wait for ten minutes, this ship is leaving."
Jeffry said and frowned.

Yes, Master Morgan. Tane signaled the werewolves. The ones that are not hurt, with me, let's go get them and come back quickly. Wounded, and you two, evacuate with the others He said to his two companions. You've seen too much fight. Go with Amadeus, brother, and ask him to heal you.

Coawa looked liked he wanted to protest, but Alessa put her hand on his arm, she had reconstructed her left arm as well now.
"Tane is right, you are wounded, the the mage healer have a look at you."
She urged and Coawa sigh.
"Very well."
He growled then he looked at you.
"Stay safe brother."

Amadeus urged the wounded werewolves to gether around.
"I will take care of your friend and our allies Mr Karyak, but make sure you are quick so you do not get trapped on this ship."
The Verbena urged.
"My student is becoming quite fond of you I would not like to tell her you have become lost in the Deep Umbra child."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Ok then, thanks for the heads up.

"Well your safety are my responsibility Mr Karyak I do try to avoid members of my Chantry getting killed the first few days of their membership."
Jeffry anounced wryly.

You too, stay sharp: this is not over.

"No it is not..."
Coawa said and frowned.
"But we will see it end eventually brother, and it will end with the death of our enemies."
He declared.

I and this gentle folk can walk out of here by our own means, in any case, so i think we won't remain here even if the ship goes. But don't worry, that won't be necesary, and she'll have me always. Tane shot a smile at the old master and got off to find the werewolve's remains.

"I have to admit that while I have had some friends who are of the changing kind over the years I am unnaware of the exact nature of their abilities in the spirit world so your allies might be safe, however unless you are a Master of the Art Mr Karyak then you will not be for this ship will be heading for the Deep Umbra and only the most skilled among us can even survive there without the protection of a ship or vessel of some sort. Just be careful young one."
Amadeus said and he returned your smile before you headed of with the werewolves.

You found the remains of the fallen warriors where you had left them. You saw Dino and his pack gather them up and covering their bodies with jackets and coats before preparing to carrying them out, there would be two more bodies to find along the way, the ones lost before the battle with the trap maker through, but they to should not be hard to find. Dino looked sad and there was a solemn mood over the strange procession.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 18, 2018 9:51 am

I came for war, i found one. WIth all this fighting going on, i don't see how you could possibly do that with effectivity. In any case, i'm not more desperate than you to get killed.

"No one is safe in war Mr karyak but I do my damn best to make sure we have as few casulaties as possible."
Jeffry said and he gave a sad look towards the shapes on the floor covered in jackets and coats.
"But I can not prevent them all..."

Step by step, brother. And the next is tending to your wounds.

"Very well, though my wounds will heal on their own in time if I returned to the sea but I guess this way is quicker."
The wershark said and sigh.

I got my share of travel too. I'll stay out of harm's way, in any case.

"Just make sure you get out before the ship gets to deep into the Umbra."
Amadeus said and frowned.

Tane helped to the best of his ability, carrying a young wolf and a young woman over his shoulders. He kept silent all the way, trying not to offend the mourning werewolves. When almost back, Tane adressed Dino

No one spoke much there had been so much death the pack had lost nearly half of their members.

Their sacrifice is tragic, but glorious. This was a heavy blow to the slaves of the Wyrm, and we should not forget it, even in mourning. We would have suffered much more if you all were not here, so for the lifes of all the ones they spared, i thank you.

Dino nodded at that he carried a dead woman in his arms.
"They fought the servants of the Wyrm and they died with honor, tonnight we will burn their bodies and release their souls and we will sing songs to their glory."
The werewolf said then he sigh.
"I just wish we had not...lost so many, they all had names, they all had lives, the wolf you carry had a litter of puppies and this woman in my arms have a six year old metis son, they where my family...my friends and the Wyrm will pay for taking their lives."
The werewolf said bitterly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 22, 2018 8:01 am

Sometimes it feels like a disgusting joke, right? So little of us... so many enemies, and no one to take our place...

"The path of corruption is a tempting one for many my new friend, and many heed it's siren call, we must remain ever vigilent, my kind was born to be protectors, we will protect Gaia even if it costs us our lives or worse cost us our friends."
Dino said bitterly as he walked towards the portal that would take you out of the Labyrinth.
"And I suspect you stand vigil with us mage, forever turned against the ravages of the Wyrm turned mad."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 22, 2018 7:27 pm

We all cleanse, purge, and push forwsrd to future. I myself am going to learn clense this madmen. Even if they don't want It, they Will Be returning to thw cycle.
BUt until then we must prevail. Tane said looking forward You never told me your Name. yours not ours

"You think you will be able to cleanse these corrupted magi? Well that is certinly a noble goal."
Dino said.
"I wish you all possible luck with it."
He said then he hesitated before he said.
"Claws-Slices-Through-Rock that is my name."
He said and smiled a little.
"I got it when I stayed to get my wounded pack mate out from under a rockslide when we where on our first mission together, while the enemy where still looking for us."
He said proudly.
"We both made it out but I would have stayed and tried to save him even if it had cost me my life."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 23, 2018 7:22 am

Magi bend reality with pure force of will. Literally we say "FUCK TRUTH" every time we do magick. What can stop me from doing something like that? From doing anything. There are risks, there are... costs. But it is possible, nothing is set in stone.

"I am not sure I approve of breaking the words that form reality and nature Mr Karyak."
Dino said and frowned.
"But yes I guess everything is possible, the question is still if you can figure out how to do what you speak about and how quickly."

Suits the Dino name jajajaja! but it's good. Earth spirits do humble themselves around you, i'm sure

"I do not wish spirits to humble themselves before me, they are friends not tools but yes if my allies are trapped underground, or in the camp of the enemy nothing will stop me from getting to them and helping them. I am the protector of my pack."
Dino said proudly then he seamed sad.
"But today I failed to protect so many of them."
He whspered and looked at the dead.
"So many of them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 23, 2018 4:28 pm

We were made like this by this laws. We are meant to change it, we are agents of change and adaptation

"So you say but if you can change anything who is to say you did not change the laws as well?"
Dino asked clearly still not sure if he really aproved of mages.
"Well in either case your kind are better than the damned wyrm tainted vampires."
He declared and growled at the thought.

That, my friend, is the question whose answer i fear.

Dino nodded darkly at that.

War is a horrible thing. Not fair, not pretty, but today it was needed. You can't protect them and shield them without denying them of what they are: warriors. Be proud they fullfilled their roles in all this and can now rest.

"You are right of course Tane but even so I wish I would have been able to do more."
The werewolf said sadly as you got to the strange glyphs marking where the portal to the shopping mall garage was located.
"Well let us leave this foul place."
Dino said.
"Though I would have preferred to burn it to the ground, it leaving this plane of reality is going to have to be enough."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm

Interesting, I always thought there we're some universal laws we can't affect. I suppose you are right, but only if we take the mĂ¡sters into account. We have severe limitaciones to anything we can do.

"Not having the skill to do something yet is not the same as it being impossible to do Mr Karyak, however I really do not know enough about your kind nor your capabilities to say, you where the one who said you rewove reality so anything, even cleansing the corrupted mages was possible."
Dino said and frowned.

Don'tworry, It Will simply crumble to nothing, from when It came

"No it will not, this ship is a gigantic spirit, it is not crumbeling it is leaving for the deeper levels of the Umbra, it is healthy if such a thing can say to be such and will live on."
The Werewolf grumbeled.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 24, 2018 7:29 am

Being able to do something and doing that on a daily basis are 2 different things

"Not really it matters little if changing the laws of nature can be done every day or if it is costly and can not be done regularly, it is still an affront to Gaia and her laws."
Dino grumbeled.

I think we have some idea of how to deal with it. In any case, it will be so deep that only concepts will remain to inhabit it and it will turn into one such concept. In any case, it can't reach our world no longer.

"No that is not how it works Tane, it can come back if it desire to, yes it will be going where there are not really any concepts anymore, but this spirit have a reality, it is more than a concept and it will keep itself, there are spirits living in the Deep Umbra going there will not dissolve it, and if those living on this ship knows how to live in the Deep Umbra as well they to will survive out there, it is leaving now but it can come back."
Dino said and frowned again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:31 am

Let's agree to disagree.

Diego just shrugged at that.

Do you know of any way of destroying it?

"Other than attacking the ship and trying to tear it down...perhaps finding it's core and destroying that then no I do not."
The werewolf said and frowned.

(Also you get 2 exp like everyone else for celebrating getting 20 000 posts in the IC thread.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:38 am

"It is hard to say, if we can find out how the ship move so we can stop it from getting further into the Umbra then yes perhaps there is time but if we can not figure out how to slow the ship down then getting out of here is probably a better choice."
Dino said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:50 am

Load your pack to the ships and leave me a couple minutes, then, let's try this. Let's see if we can fell this monster for good

"We are on a spirit turned ship, we are going back to physical reality though that portal right there...but yes if you find the center we will assist you."
Dino said and nodded after he had pointed to the portal back to physical reality.

Tane said and sat in the middle of the room to tap his feet and sing with a gutural chant resonating all over him, looking for the heart of the monstruous construct to rip it away.

You could feel the spiritual heart of the massive creature, it was some distance away though so if you went for it the being would have the chance to get rather far into the Umbra before you would have a chance to leave. You did feel the center of the ship though, two points close together towards the center of the massive ship itself.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:39 am

If we stay to reach the heart... it will have enough time to drag us further into the umbra. WHat should we do? ASked Tane, trying to bring it to him,, like a magnet based on him.

"The deeper Umbral layers are dangerous, but it might be worth the risk. I do not know if you can survive those layers though for we can not help you out there, we can walk the byways ourselves but passangers are not the easiest, we should not die out here, but if you can survive the Deep Umbra then the core of this foul Umbrood should not be guarded, not if all the corrupted mages have left."
Dino said and frowned.
"So it is up to you if you want to risk it or not."
He added. The core of the ship did not move, despite your efforts it stayed where it was, though you felt something...watching you and your efforts disaprovingly, something very old and powerful.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:46 am

You do not know, you have never been out into the Deep Umbra, you have swam with Coawa out towards what the Western magi call the Horizon but not gone beyond, you do not know how to cross that wall between the nearer layers of the Umbra and the deeper ones, and you do not know if it is possible for you to survive out there or not.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:08 am

You can try to roll for Cosmology or to see if Tane's ancestor wisdom can help him in his current situation yes. The diff is 8 since he is pressed for time.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:31 pm

You know of spirit allies that you have worked with before that might be able to get you safely back home from the Deep Umbra if you can call them, currently you are in the Middle Umbra and going deeper by the minute, and even with the help of some spirit allies it would be dangerous, not to mention this great ship would be a formidable foe, and taking it out would not be easy.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 pm

How do you call the spirits? I would need a description of the ritual or working done to call them from the point of view of Tane's Paradigm as well as an Arete roll and then he will have to ask for their aid and get it, they are not something just dialed up and they will automatically help Tane will have to communicate with them and get their aid.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:29 am

Simple, Tane just is a natural conduit for spirits, and any of his own ancestors could already go through him, so he simply starts to chant his own song and aomonize with the ones of his ancestors. He goes back into the spiritual memory of generations past and asks for help there.

A strong, beautiful woman sudenly appeared before you, she was tall and elegant, long black hair dusted with gray fell to their tighs, you know who the woman was Ngahuia your great, great grandmother, you where told she was once a mage, a powerful shaman who went to speak with the Traditions when they where formed, but as she and her culture where not treated with respect and instead of being recognized as a Tradition of your own your pepole where just thrown in with the Dreamspeakers she left the First Tribunal and the Kopa Loei stayed a Craft, after she had lived a long life mothered many children she finally met her end defending the Kopa Loei from an attack by the corrupted ones. Ngahuia's Avatar would have gone to the Well of Soul and een reborrn but her spirit now lived in the Umbra protecting you and your line forever.
"My beautiful son, why have you called me."
The powerful spirit asked as she regarded you, the sword you now carried at her side, it had been hers once, she had picked it up when her husband fell in battle and faught in his name until she in defeating the enemy herself took a mortal wound, your mother had told you her story long ago.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 am

My great Grandmother, master Ngahuia! I am not wise Enough to know on my own, So I have to come to you. I am fighting this labyrinth, a monstrous Spirit construct, and my companions want to abandon it. Even so, I know I can take it's heart and banish it from existence except from our memories, preventing it from coming back or dragging anything else to the nothingness.

The spirit of your ancestor smiled and walked a little closer.
"If this spirit need banishment my beautiful son, why would your companions abandon it?"
She asked softly speaking in your mother language.
"Often my son things are not as it seams, and destruction is not always the only way to protect the weak."

But alas, I know not how! I don't know if I can come back or if I could destroy that heart, and for that I have seek your aid and wisdom

"The how I can tell you, this was spirit is the manifestation of decaying flesh, and since it is manifested on something physical it have earts and a brain, many hearts and one brain, destroying the brain will kill tis wast spirit, but doing so will be no easy task for it is protected by a defender of great age and power, what you should ask yourself though is why as you contemplate how you might destroy this being, have it not harmed you? This spirit is of the Wyrm, and I can not tell you what to do and what not to do, but is this spirit hostile that is what you must ask yourself."
Your ancestor said her voice was soft and wise.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:27 am

They left because it's dangerous to fight it, and they do not wish more death. I don't do either, but I don't want this spirit coming back to harm us in the future. Tane spoke in his mother tongue respectfully, but with the zeal of battle still seizing his heart and mind. Even so, when his great grandmother told him to question himself, he opened his eyes in surprise.

"What advice I can give my beautiful son is to close your eyes and listen to the song of this massive spirit, the answer for whatever or not it is a threat will be in it's song."
The ancestor spirit said as she gave you a kind smile.

Your wisdom, mother, excedes your manĂ¡. I see your point... It didn't harm the werewolves' remains nor did it fight us actively... So should I try and to befriend it or allow it to exist at least? And who is this Guardian?

"It might not be able to understand your friendship for it have been hurt and tortured and is returning home like a wounded animal returning to the forest to heal, but one day this massive spirit might be able to be an ally."
Your grandmother spirit said.
"You should ask your new friend, the warrior with the scars about the Handler, he can tell you more."
She replied.
"You wish to help others and keep them safe which is noble my dear son, but at times things are not what it seams."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next