Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

5 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:23 am

Friday:
AH, that'd be better. I got no clue of the herbs here, maybe some time you would have to show me. He said, noticing his hesitation Let her treat one wound at a time, not push it. Tane held Beatrice's hand and looked at the vanquished verbena Would you prefer me to fetch them? He proposed.

Saturday:
Perfect. Whenever they come, we clean this place up.
As Tane sees the prisoner move, Tane goes over him and sits on his chest to not let him breath (but with care to not explode his ribs). You better stay silent.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:39 am

Adley:

"What I am suggesting is that you might be able to use your link to me to cast on me and use her links indirectly, or use another proxy such as her name, so that she does not have to suffer the direct application of the rote if that is the trouble. Is that possible?

"Hum...interesting I might be able to do that, it will not be easy and would require some finesse but I can certainly try, yes I do think it is hearing a Hermetic chant which is the problem for your young Cabalmate mea filius, it brings back to many bad memories for her."
your Mentor said then he sigh.
"Alright, deal with this vampire you need to secure mea filius while I work out how to do this rote, and we can try it once you are back."
The old mage instructed.
"But I will like I said need just a bit of time to construct something with this idea, what if you call me when your task is done?"

Imagine the threads of the Tellurian that exist between us; you are pulling on my threads to see how hers have been affected and in turn that of this Master."

"Yes...I am likely to need some cooperation from you when I do this working Adley, and I need to wrap my brain around it properly and come up with appropriate ritual, but I think I can do it yes."

"Let me know who when you can and I will explain where to them," he said with a sigh.

"Right now some Choristers from Three Sisters, Maria James and Janet Vermont, but there will be more once the story of the unfortunate young man in Cita's care become more known, and even more so if the boy do not make it, there is a reason why I suggested such and arrangement of protection for Mr Lenoe. Our kind do not tend to favor those who put an Avatar in danger."

"Then we shall just have to turn as many into opportunities to deprive them of advancing the plan as we are able.

"Agreed."
Your Mentor said approvingly.
"We need to chip away at their advances and use whatever we can as opertunities to take them down."
The old war mage agreed.

As usual the main issue is time, though if we remove this Master being held as he is perhaps some of that will in turn assist us. You know now what the risks are, we have to work as many angles on it as we can."

"I agree mea filius, I agree, and yes hopefully if we manage to free this captured Master of Spirit we will not only deprive the Fallen of a sacrifice but also gain an powerful ally, which we could need just about now, yes there are risks involved, but some risks we have to take."

Devon:

Darrian nods and gave a bit of a smile, he give you a polite inclination of his head and then he takes his large, black dog and walks towards the door that would lead him to the main part of the Chantry as soon as you had handed him the bloody bits of cloth.
"I will let you know what I find out Mr Miles."
He said before he left.

Lars looks at you.
"Should we go and speak with the Chief Mr Miles?"
He asked politely once he had gotten out of the car.

Colin:

As you sit talking with Chief Joakim there is a knock on the door. The old hedge wizard go to open it and let Adjan into the room, the Eutnanatos sees you and give you a nod before he sits down.
"I do apologize if it took me a few moments longer to get here, as I was heading down the stairs I had to help an visiting Red Cap locate a Mrs...oh her name elides me...the elder Orphan woman who are visiting this Chantry, apparently there where news for her from Horizon..."
The death magus said.
"What have I missed?"

(OOC: Oops I just remembered that Adjan was supposed to come down, I am so sorry for the delay I have some periods of depression and tend to forget things, I fear my gaming might not have been the best the last week or so, again I am sorry for not posting about his arrival earlier.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:54 am

Tane:

Friday:

AH, that'd be better. I got no clue of the herbs here, maybe some time you would have to show me. He said, noticing his hesitation Let her treat one wound at a time, not push it.

Amadeus nodded he looked down at Beatrice and sigh.
"One wound at the time."
He agreed then he smiled a little.
"I would be delighted to show you some of the herbs here, if you go out to the marshes you can find quite allot of useful plants, not all of the herbs I work with are local though, I find that at times the internet can be a wonderful thing."

Tane held Beatrice's hand and looked at the vanquished verbena Would you prefer me to fetch them? He proposed.

The old Verbena gave you a thankful smile.
"Yes, thank you Mr Karyak, my room is three doors down, on the same side of the hall, if you go to the kitchen there is a green cabinet there, I store my herbs in it, get the boxes market valarian root, kava kava and California Poppy, the containers are marked so you should be able to find them."
Amadeus said, he rummaged around in his pockets until he found he room keys and handed them to you.

Beatrice continued to hold your hand as you spoke with her mentor, she whimpered and twisted in her bed seemingly in to much pain to get the rest she needed.

Saturday:

Perfect. Whenever they come, we clean this place up.

Henrietta nodded.
"Yes..."
She muttered and looked around at the blood and the dead body.
"Let us hope they get here soon, I do not want the police to find us here."

As Tane sees the prisoner move, Tane goes over him and sits on his chest to not let him breath (but with care to not explode his ribs). You better stay silent.

The prisoner groaned under your weight and struggled for breath, he moaned in pain from his injuries and looked at you not suddenly scared.
"No..please...do not...bring me...in...to the...Traditions...please..."
He managed weakly in a whisper then he groaned again and had to fight to draw breath.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:17 am

Devon:

Darrian nods and gave a bit of a smile, he give you a polite inclination of his head and then he takes his large, black dog and walks towards the door that would lead him to the main part of the Chantry as soon as you had handed him the bloody bits of cloth.
"I will let you know what I find out Mr Miles."
He said before he left.
Thanks you sir? replied Devon

Lars looks at you.
"Should we go and speak with the Chief Mr Miles?"
He asked politely once he had gotten out of the car.

Looks directly at Lars." yes we should.. it has been an interesting night" Devon stated
and proceeds to go to see Chief Morgan

(OOC: Oops I just remembered that Adjan was supposed to come down, I am so sorry for the delay I have some periods of depression and tend to forget things, I fear my gaming might not have been the best the last week or so, again I am sorry for not posting about his arrival earlier.)[/quote]

(ooc i am right there with you and the depression.. .sorry it affects others too)

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:23 am

"Hum...interesting I might be able to do that, it will not be easy and would require some finesse but I can certainly try, yes I do think it is hearing a Hermetic chant which is the problem for your young Cabalmate mea filius, it brings back to many bad memories for her."
your Mentor said then he sigh.

"The only other thing I could think of is to try to cast the rote without an auditory component...use only the hand gestures perhaps or mental vibrations," he said. He didn't think it would work for him, though. Eventually the Words would work themselves through the primal and spiritual levels; it might disturb her from the inside out.

"Alright, deal with this vampire you need to secure mea filius while I work out how to do this rote, and we can try it once you are back."
The old mage instructed. "But I will like I said need just a bit of time to construct something with this idea, what if you call me when your task is done?

"Very well, it sounds like you will need me to come there then," he said, rubbing a hand across his face. "In that case, perhaps you should explore how feasible it is to just take us...that is, me and this person, teleported rather than send us all through the umbra. And weigh the paradox and risk of that. I have heard that it can be difficult to navigate the umbra for a vampire, given their condition and he will be left vulnerable. I might be able to ask for assistance with that as well but I don't know..."

"Yes...I am likely to need some cooperation from you when I do this working Adley, and I need to wrap my brain around it properly and come up with appropriate ritual, but I think I can do it yes."

"I would not suggest it if I were not going to cooperate, however do look into protections so that we are not left vulnerable if it does not work please."

"Right now some Choristers from Three Sisters, Maria James and Janet Vermont, but there will be more once the story of the unfortunate young man in Cita's care become more known, and even more so if the boy do not make it, there is a reason why I suggested such and arrangement of protection for Mr Lenoe. Our kind do not tend to favor those who put an Avatar in danger."

"They're going to have to wait to vent their ire until we have secured the continuance of existence as we know it," Adley replied. "Perhaps they could put their efforts toward something more fruitful for the time being."

"I agree mea filius, I agree, and yes hopefully if we manage to free this captured Master of Spirit we will not only deprive the Fallen of a sacrifice but also gain an powerful ally, which we could need just about now, yes there are risks involved, but some risks we have to take."

"Of course, sir. Very well, for now I will proceed to secure the transfer and we will keep in touch with updates on these other matters."

// I hope you feel a bit better soon, Anja.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:44 am

Devon:

Looks directly at Lars." yes we should.. it has been an interesting night" Devon stated

"It have been interesting indeed."
Lars says after he have read your lips. He go with you to Chief Morgan's office and you knock on the door, soo the old war mage opens and nods.
"Ah Mr Miles, Mr Bridge...good thank you for coming I have some favors I would like to ask of you if you do not mind."
He said and made sure that Lars could see his lips moving before he turns to you.
"Did all go well Mr Miles."

Adley:

"The only other thing I could think of is to try to cast the rote without an auditory component...use only the hand gestures perhaps or mental vibrations," he said. He didn't think it would work for him, though. Eventually the Words would work themselves through the primal and spiritual levels; it might disturb her from the inside out.

"Hum..I could try that, I find I usually work better when also using Words but I could give it a try, or perhaps see if Mr Riez might be of some assistance, I am not sure what Ars he study but for his tools I mostly only see him using that notebook of his, he might be able to cast the rotes we need without scaring Miss Alexander further."
Jeffry mushed.
"It is alternatives to try at least. It all depends on what I can do without Words and what Mr Riez studies when it comes to magick."

"Very well, it sounds like you will need me to come there then," he said, rubbing a hand across his face. "In that case, perhaps you should explore how feasible it is to just take us...that is, me and this person, teleported rather than send us all through the umbra. And weigh the paradox and risk of that.

"I am going to have to ask our Virtual Adepts about it, it might indeed be the quickest solution and teleporting someone from one Chantry to another with no sleepers around should not cause that much Paradox, then again there is always a risk. I will have to speak with them and see but it is a possible solution yes."

I have heard that it can be difficult to navigate the umbra for a vampire, given their condition and he will be left vulnerable. I might be able to ask for assistance with that as well but I don't know..."

"Hum...you may be right about that mea filius, I have never had much experience with Massassa but the Umbra, at least the deeper levels that will be more suitable for cutting down on travel time do not have the same day and night cycle as our manifested reality so that might be an issue for them yes and I guess it would be easy to follow a guidepost and end up somewhere with sunlight...when you mention it then it makes perfect sense the creatures would have a problem in the spirit world...I shall see what I can do to secure a safer mode of transportation."

"I would not suggest it if I were not going to cooperate, however do look into protections so that we are not left vulnerable if it does not work please."

"Off course, I have not survived all these centuries by being careless mea filius."
The old mage said and sigh.
"And yes I do plan on keeping both this Chantry and miss Alexander safe."

"They're going to have to wait to vent their ire until we have secured the continuance of existence as we know it," Adley replied. "Perhaps they could put their efforts toward something more fruitful for the time being."

"Yes...well I do think I managed to impress on them that I had neither the time or patience to entertain their childish demands at the moment."
Your Mentor said sourly.
"I guess for some when times get uncertain, being angry is the only way they can deal with it, but yes I would have liked for them to be a tad more productive."

"Of course, sir. Very well, for now I will proceed to secure the transfer and we will keep in touch with updates on these other matters."

"Agreed, and stay safe Adley."
Your Mentor said.
"Call me back when you have the Massassa secured for transport and I will speak with the Adepts about telporting him and possibly you and also talk things over with Mr Riez about Beatrice."
He informed you.

(OOC: Thank you both. Yes it do pass, I just have periods and they slow me down but they pass.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:07 am

I could try that, I find I usually work better when also using Words but I could give it a try, or perhaps see if Mr Riez might be of some assistance, I am not sure what Ars he study but for his tools I mostly only see him using that notebook of his, he might be able to cast the rotes we need without scaring Miss Alexander further."

"Indeed; well see what you can come up with then. If you need me there and believe it to be priority to the other matters then I will be there, of course I don't want her distressed."

"I am going to have to ask our Virtual Adepts about it, it might indeed be the quickest solution and teleporting someone from one Chantry to another with no sleepers around should not cause that much Paradox, then again there is always a risk. I will have to speak with them and see but it is a possible solution yes."

"Very well."

you may be right about that mea filius, I have never had much experience with Massassa but the Umbra, at least the deeper levels that will be more suitable for cutting down on travel time do not have the same day and night cycle as our manifested reality so that might be an issue for them yes and I guess it would be easy to follow a guidepost and end up somewhere with sunlight...when you mention it then it makes perfect sense the creatures would have a problem in the spirit world...I shall see what I can do to secure a safer mode of transportation."

"It came up by discussion that it could cause difficulty. Also if I were to confine him beforehand it would make it rather difficult."

"Off course, I have not survived all these centuries by being careless mea filius." The old mage said and sigh. "And yes I do plan on keeping both this Chantry and miss Alexander safe."

"I know you do. Mmmm...there I go again. Lingering bad habit. I have to learn not to imply such things when I am mostly arranging my own thoughts..." he apologized.

"Agreed, and stay safe Adley." Your Mentor said. "Call me back when you have the Massassa secured for transport and I will speak with the Adepts about telporting him and possibly you and also talk things over with Mr Riez about Beatrice."

"I will do so, you do the same, pater." He ended the call, frowning to himself a little and then reached out to snuff the candle out and put it carefully away. One more thing to do, though he would like to see home, it felt as he hadn't been home in a long time. He hoped Colin was faring with his problems better than he was, so far.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:19 am

[quote="Anja Rebekka Schultze"]Devon:

"It have been interesting indeed."
Lars says after he have read your lips. He go with you to Chief Morgan's office and you knock on the door, soo the old war mage opens and nods.
"Ah Mr Miles, Mr Bridge...good thank you for coming I have some favors I would like to ask of you if you do not mind."
He said and made sure that Lars could see his lips moving before he turns to you.
"Did all go well Mr Miles."

"yes sir... however there was a development to inform you of...we encountered a fallen supernatural creature who had encountered some violent incident.... which needed help... however ... friendly and stronger questioning did not give up any information, from our rescued victim. He left behind some blood stained clothes Which Mr Darrian is checking out.....and this....." offers the chief the silver dagger

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:44 am

Adley:

"Indeed; well see what you can come up with then. If you need me there and believe it to be priority to the other matters then I will be there, of course I don't want her distressed."

"I do believe it to be a priority mea filius but I will try to find ways to do it that will not land more tasks at your feet, and have you teleported back here if no other solution can be found."
Your Mentor agreed.

"It came up by discussion that it could cause difficulty. Also if I were to confine him beforehand it would make it rather difficult."

"I see, I will keep that in mind then and it do make sense, teleporting him back here is then probably the best and safest solution."

"I know you do. Mmmm...there I go again. Lingering bad habit. I have to learn not to imply such things when I am mostly arranging my own thoughts..." he apologized.

"Do not worry about it mea filius, sometimes thinking aloud might be useful and I do not mind, just be vary that there are other older magi who might not be as tolerant."
Jeffry warned.

"I will do so, you do the same, pater." He ended the call, frowning to himself a little and then reached out to snuff the candle out and put it carefully away. One more thing to do, though he would like to see home, it felt as he hadn't been home in a long time. He hoped Colin was faring with his problems better than he was, so far.

You end the call with your mentor and snuff out the candle, the room falls into darkness and silence as you reflect over one more problem added to the stack, it was almost as if reality wanted to see how many straws it could add before your back broke as it where.

Devon:

"yes sir... however there was a development to inform you of...we encountered a fallen supernatural creature who had encountered some violent incident.... which needed help... however ... friendly and stronger questioning did not give up any information, from our rescued victim.

"Hum...and you do not know what this creature was Mr Miles?"
Jeffry said and frowned as he indicated that you could come into his office and sit down.
"Well hopefully this person's problems where not related to ours, but I do find myself paranoid that it might, it have been that kind of week. What can you tell me about the being you rescued?"

He left behind some blood stained clothes Which Mr Darrian is checking out.....and this....." offers the chief the silver dagger

"We are going to have to see what our alchemist can find out from this man you speak of blood then."
The Security Chief said and took the dagger and examined it.
"Beautiful work, and expensive piece it tells me little right of the bat though but some divination might be done on it...we also have a resident silversmith, when I get someone more...modern than I to help me take a photograph of it with one of those damned phones I can have a picture of it sent to him and get his evaluation as he is away on an assignment at the moment."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:37 pm

((OOC: Okay, I GM'ed Pathfinder on Monday, but where the hell did Tuesday go? O.o Over 40 updates unread posts and stuff! O.o ))

Colin frowned, "I think the shuttle might have, well... the equivalent of light machineguns; enough to drive off small spirits and the like, but nothing for major battles. Or were those something I convinced Chief Morgan to let me upgrade the shuttle with? Funny, I don't quite recall that clearly... In any case, yes, you are probably right about using a gate or other means of teleportation being preferable for such a transfer. Nevertheless, I maintain that transferring either your prisoners to Steelhaven or ours to you, and sharing a... prison ship for Horizon will likely be the most expedient solution."
He gave Adley a grin, "Some speculations are indeed best left alone. Perhaps permanently so."

He nodded to Adjan, "That would be Mrs. Bachmeier, I believe - her son was the one who provided the means to save Beatrice from... you know."
He grimaced, "It's the gun you lent me... It may have become compromised. I was forced to shoot a Fallen girl, and thanks to her partner's intervention, she survived... but we don't know where the bullet is right now; it might be with the Nephandi, in which case they can use it to track your gun, it might be with the police, in which case it is, well... you said it was an untraceable burner, did you not? And the third possibility, of course, being that it might be still inside the girl, in which case it's not really a problem. Fortunately, I could give Chief Joakim here the shell casing from the near-fatal bullet; we can find the bullet through that, most likely. And yes, the gun's been cleared of connections, for now."
He sighed, "Also, are you up for keeping an eye out for curious spirits on a small retrieval errand? And how good are you with the Prime sphere?"

((OOC: I hear ya on the depression issue... I might have some mild, occasional trouble with it - nothing requiring medication, but there are stretches of time where I just get all meh about even things I enjoy. Neutral I get a lot like Sherlock Holmes in that respect, i guess - a lack of mental stimulation is bad for me... ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Colin frowned, "I think the shuttle might have, well... the equivalent of light machineguns; enough to drive off small spirits and the like, but nothing for major battles. Or were those something I convinced Chief Morgan to let me upgrade the shuttle with? Funny, I don't quite recall that clearly...

"Well I will assume remembering from the future might not always be easy."
Joakim said and nodded.
"Well I hear some armaments on an Umbral vessel is a good idea, then again I am not an expert on the topic as I have just been a passanger in one a few times."
He said with a bit of a smile.

In any case, yes, you are probably right about using a gate or other means of teleportation being preferable for such a transfer. Nevertheless, I maintain that transferring either your prisoners to Steelhaven or ours to you, and sharing a... prison ship for Horizon will likely be the most expedient solution."

"Hum...well when combining prisoners then Horizon might send one of their war ships for them which will be the safest option, there are no dedicated prison ships, not in the Tradition, usually they will just be taken by ways of a passenger frigate but for several Nephandi then a war ship might be the only option...very well I will discuss it with Master Morgan about getting our prisoners combined either here or in Boston and then contacting Horizon about it."
He said and nodded in agreement.

He nodded to Adjan, "That would be Mrs. Bachmeier, I believe - her son was the one who provided the means to save Beatrice from... you know."

"I see, we owe the good lady our thanks then for her son, I do hope she have not received bad news from Horizon though."
Adjan said and nodded.

He grimaced, "It's the gun you lent me... It may have become compromised. I was forced to shoot a Fallen girl, and thanks to her partner's intervention, she survived... but we don't know where the bullet is right now; it might be with the Nephandi, in which case they can use it to track your gun, it might be with the police, in which case it is, well... you said it was an untraceable burner, did you not?

"Hum...well that is unfortunate, but yes it is an untraceable burner so probably the best option is to destroy the weapon to avoid any issues, mundane or magickal."
Adjan said and frowned.
"Well it is an acceptable loss and it should not be to hard to replace."

And the third possibility, of course, being that it might be still inside the girl, in which case it's not really a problem. Fortunately, I could give Chief Joakim here the shell casing from the near-fatal bullet; we can find the bullet through that, most likely. And yes, the gun's been cleared of connections, for now."

"Well we might hold off on destroying the gun then until we know."
The death magus said and nodded to Joakim.
"It is probably not something to be done in a hurry but I would not take the weapon anywhere where there might be trouble with the police until we know if they have the bullet, they do not tend to look to kindly on those who shoot young girls, well unless they do so themselves I suppose."
He grumbled.

He sighed, "Also, are you up for keeping an eye out for curious spirits on a small retrieval errand? And how good are you with the Prime sphere?"

"Yeah I should be up for that no problem."
Adjan said and nodded.
"I am Initiate of Prime, why where you wondering? My focus are Spirit and Entropy but manipulating raw magick can be useful at times."
He said and raised an eyebrow.

(OOC: Sorry about running away with the posting. I expected you to be busy but only advanced the parts of the story where Colin are not involved in right now.)

(OOC 2: Yes I get that feeling of meh combined with just very low energy so I tend to get very passive if not for routines.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:40 pm

Colin nodded, "I would surmise the previous owner did install some... point defense armaments for minor hostile creatures."
He gave Adjan a slight frown, "I would hope so, as well, but... I've got an ugly feeling it might not be all that good news. Can't quite put my finger on why, but the whole issue with widderslainte in general seems to be coming to a point everywhere..."
He nodded, "Well, I'm sure we can get the gun melted down, if needs be; getting it replaced eventually should probably not be too difficult - though I imagine you have better sources for that than I do."
He grimaced, "And true, the police have their own moral and ethical failings that they need to sort out. That... doesn't fall on us, however."
He smiled, "That's what I thought... I did work out a spell earlier tonight, as you may recall - to confound any magical tracking. It would seem it also works to make the target difficult for spirits to track, as well - at least, for ones not manifested and not relying on visual identification. Seeing as I perhaps should go easy on using magic for a bit, we may need someone else to camouflage a vehicle for a small capture operation. Let's see if you can follow the theory here..."
He started making notes on the rote; the Prime-based inner shell for shape, and the outer Entropy-based resonance-scrambling effect to randomize any resonances, and the continuous fluctuations that needed to keep rolling.

((OOC: Attempting to explain it based on Adjan's dice mechanics, Int + Paradigm Translation: 6,6,0,0,0 - holy crap, Colin *gets* this one! Shocked )
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Colin nodded, "I would surmise the previous owner did install some... point defense armaments for minor hostile creatures."

"Hum...well that is a vise precaution to travel the Umbra more safely Mr Wainwright."
Joakim said and nodded.

He gave Adjan a slight frown, "I would hope so, as well, but... I've got an ugly feeling it might not be all that good news. Can't quite put my finger on why, but the whole issue with widderslainte in general seems to be coming to a point everywhere..."

"Hum...Mrs Bachmeier's son, he live on Horizon, with all that is happening that might not be to safe for one of his kind up there right now, perhaps we should speak with Chief Morgan if he might be safer if we offered him to be our guest at Steelhaven, the boy is a Hermetic after all and seam to be doing well, he should not be a danger to the Chantry...then again I do not want to butt into other people's business."
Adjan suggested as he scratched his head.

He nodded, "Well, I'm sure we can get the gun melted down, if needs be; getting it replaced eventually should probably not be too difficult - though I imagine you have better sources for that than I do."

"It would not be the first time I had to ditch a gun so yes replacing weapons should not be hard, I have some contacts for that kind of thing."
The death magus said.
"So the gun is not a big deal and besides it is just a spare."

He grimaced, "And true, the police have their own moral and ethical failings that they need to sort out. That... doesn't fall on us, however."

"Very true..."
Adjan said with a displeased frown.
"It is not something we can get involved with right now in any case."

He smiled, "That's what I thought... I did work out a spell earlier tonight, as you may recall - to confound any magical tracking. It would seem it also works to make the target difficult for spirits to track, as well - at least, for ones not manifested and not relying on visual identification. Seeing as I perhaps should go easy on using magic for a bit, we may need someone else to camouflage a vehicle for a small capture operation. Let's see if you can follow the theory here..."

"Ah yes a most useful spell that."
Adjan said and nodded.
"I agree you should take care not to aggravate that Avatar of yours."

He started making notes on the rote; the Prime-based inner shell for shape, and the outer Entropy-based resonance-scrambling effect to randomize any resonances, and the continuous fluctuations that needed to keep rolling.

You manage to explain your rote according to Adjan's archetype based Paradigm that uses symbols of death and chance to connect to the gods he believe lives in the psyche so he is able to manifest their power, a rather simple really Paradigm fitting into the mental model of magick where the Euthanatos took on the archetype he needed, a form of mental Paganism if you will.
"Yes...I should be able to make this work."
Adjan said and nodded he pulled out a notebook and made a few notes.
"It should be no problem, and I have to say that is a interesting rote, very creative."

(OOC: Yeah Colin gets it, he now have a pretty good grip on Adjan's Paradigm and are able to explain the rote perfectly. Also you get to keep one success to add to any roll as an automatic success at a time of your choosing due to the boost of confidence Colin gets from succeeding so completely.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:01 pm

"I do believe it to be a priority mea filius but I will try to find ways to do it that will not land more tasks at your feet, and have you teleported back here if no other solution can be found." Your Mentor agreed.

"Alright. You've probably already thought of this, but we might want to see if we can help with the paradox load that our teleporters are facing," he said sounding worried. One paradox spirit after Narim had been one too many, after all.

"I see, I will keep that in mind then and it do make sense, teleporting him back here is then probably the best and safest solution."

"The Verbena here has used umbral paths for such but she says it's a matter of knowing a safe path for them, so if you had questions you can talk to her," he added.

"Do not worry about it mea filius, sometimes thinking aloud might be useful and I do not mind, just be vary that there are other older magi who might not be as tolerant." Jeffry warned.

"Yes...well, it apparently makes me sound rude."

You end the call with your mentor and snuff out the candle, the room falls into darkness and silence as you reflect over one more problem added to the stack, it was almost as if reality wanted to see how many straws it could add before your back broke as it where.

He puffed out a breath of air and then stuck the phone away, hopping back up to walk around the ward and exit. He headed towards the computer room first, to see if he could catch Mr Harris before he told Joakim and Colin of the new complication.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:27 pm

"Alright. You've probably already thought of this, but we might want to see if we can help with the paradox load that our teleporters are facing," he said sounding worried. One paradox spirit after Narim had been one too many, after all.

"Yes we need to try to reduce the amount of Paradox they gather, and if need be there are rather complicated rotes to share the burden of someone's Paradox, they are difficult to do and carry some risk but it might be worth it to make sure our teleporters remain healthy through all of this."
Jeffry said and he sounded quite concerned.

"The Verbena here has used umbral paths for such but she says it's a matter of knowing a safe path for them, so if you had questions you can talk to her," he added.

"I will do that then if you have her name and number mea filius and I can ask her advice and if a safe path in the Umbra can not be found we have to ask the Adepts to transport the Massassa."
Your Mentor agreed.

"Yes...well, it apparently makes me sound rude."

"It can make you sound rude Adley, now personally I do not mind, I would rather be reminded of something lest I forget, I am only human after all and better safe then sorry, but many older magi want young mages to know their place and especially not lecture them or tell them what to do, it could get you into hot water with some...our society is not always very progressive."
He said and sigh.

He puffed out a breath of air and then stuck the phone away, hopping back up to walk around the ward and exit. He headed towards the computer room first, to see if he could catch Mr Harris before he told Joakim and Colin of the new complication.

You get up to the lobby and there you see a woman in her late 40's with short steel gray hair and wearing thorn jeans and a leather jacket and a red headband stand and talk with Mrs Bachmeier, you are pretty sure the leather clad woman is Mercere, you have seen her deliver letters and other correspondences at Steelhaven from time to time, you think her name is Juliette something. Mrs Bachmeier looked rather concerned about what the Red Cap was telling her though.

You reach the computer room, the door is open and you see Hans Harris there together with the pale haired youth that had been pointed out as his apprentice, the two of them where discussing one of the computers, apparently it needed a new power supply an master and apprentice where having a debate on which one where the best to get. Hans looked up and see you and smiles.
"Mr Roth Hicks come in."
He said then he indicated the younger mage.
"This is my now initiated student Joe Willis."
He said proudly and Joe stuffed a bit of brightly colored candy from a plastic bag in his mouth and then held out his hand.
"Nice to meet you...I should be off though the old man here gave me some tasks to do."
He said apologetically.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:49 pm

Friday:
Ok, when we got time we could go. A little spirit of the marshes is living at my home/node, i belive that with it's help we can grow anything we want plus i bet it will love to make the aquaitance of another kind of herbs. he said happily.
Tane kindly placed Beatrice's hand over her own chest. I'll come back in a minute, love. he said softly. Ok, market valarian root, kava kava and California Poppy. How much of each? he asked taking the keys. After he knew the amounts he went to get the herbs and came back.

Saturday:
No one's comming, other than the gangs, and i think they are not interested in us. We are and look poor.
He looked to the nephandus Why not? They'll destroy your avatar, but you have already done something even worse to it. But we probably won't do it. We'll probably just kill you, because as i said, we can heal witterslaints.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:13 pm

Friday:

Ok, when we got time we could go. A little spirit of the marshes is living at my home/node, i belive that with it's help we can grow anything we want plus i bet it will love to make the aquaitance of another kind of herbs. he said happily.

"You have made a little spirit friend...that could be most useful for growing things in the marshes, if the spirit is aligned with that area."
The old Verbena said and smiles.
"When all of this shit that we have found ourselves in lately are over I would love to meet your little friend."

Tane kindly placed Beatrice's hand over her own chest. I'll come back in a minute, love. he said softly. Ok, market valarian root, kava kava and California Poppy. How much of each? he asked taking the keys. After he knew the amounts he went to get the herbs and came back.

Beatrice looked at you for a moment and managed to nod. Amadeus glanced at you and said.
"Just bring the containers, but I will not be using much, those herbs are rather potent."

You get to Amadeus' apartment, the place had green wallpaper in the living room, and painted pictures hung on the wall, many faces from many lives, there is a small altar in a corner and a well stocked book case, there is a painting of Beatrice there as well, though in the painting she is quite a bit younger and have white bows in her hair. On the living room table there is a old manual on healing. You get to the kitchen and find the green cabinet that Amadeus spoke of and the glass containers with herbs among many others, there where also drying herbs hanging from the roof in here.

You get back to Beatrice's room and the old Verbena give you a nod.
"Did you find the herbs Mr Karyak?"
He asks.

Saturday:

No one's comming, other than the gangs, and i think they are not interested in us. We are and look poor.

"I hope you are right Tane."
Henrietta said but she still looked worried.
"If anyone mundane comes I will change my form and they will run away, they always do and they forget what they have seen."
Coawa said to calm the hedge wizard's fears.
"They always run screaming."
He added and Henrietta nodded.
"Yeah...useful little trick your kind have right there now is it not Coawa..."
She muttered but she still watched the surroundings carefully.

He looked to the nephandus Why not? They'll destroy your avatar, but you have already done something even worse to it. But we probably won't do it. We'll probably just kill you, because as i said, we can heal witterslaints.

The Nephandus winced when you spoke about his Avatar being destroyed.
"I would welcome death over being brought inn to your damned Traditions shaman, I do not know what you are talking about healing widderslaintes, there are no such method but even if it where I would take that over...well you know...and after all I can always enter a Caul a second time..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:37 pm

"I will do that then if you have her name and number mea filius and I can ask her advice and if a safe path in the Umbra can not be found we have to ask the Adepts to transport the Massassa."

"I believe you know of her." Or, Amadeus more than likely did. He watched the flame carefully as he disclosed the information, as little as he could, the parts of her Name that were essentially nicknames and her number.

"It can make you sound rude Adley, now personally I do not mind, I would rather be reminded of something lest I forget, I am only human after all and better safe then sorry, but many older magi want young mages to know their place and especially not lecture them or tell them what to do, it could get you into hot water with some...our society is not always very progressive."

"I never realised how progressive you were until this last week. That's not a slight, it's just we grew up under different circumstances. At any rate, no time to discuss."

You get up to the lobby and there you see a woman in her late 40's with short steel gray hair and wearing thorn jeans and a leather jacket and a red headband stand and talk with Mrs Bachmeier, you are pretty sure the leather clad woman is Mercere, you have seen her deliver letters and other correspondences at Steelhaven from time to time, you think her name is Juliette something.

As he passed close to them, he looked at Mrs Bachmeier and the Mercere and noted that there seemed to be more troubles. Now what, he thought to himself..."Forgive me if I'm intruding, but is everything alright? Something I could help with, perhaps?"

"Mr Roth Hicks come in." He said then he indicated the younger mage. "This is my now initiated student Joe Willis." He said proudly and Joe stuffed a bit of brightly colored candy from a plastic bag in his mouth and then held out his hand. "Nice to meet you...I should be off though the old man here gave me some tasks to do."

"Mr Willis, a pleasure," he shook his hand and stood out of the way so he could pass. Once he had left, Adley closed the door. "About the previous matter, I think I'll have it arranged soon. Just a heads up while I was on my way upstairs," he explained. "We might need your help though, with a new complication that's come up but I'll keep you posted."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:14 pm

"I believe you know of her." Or, Amadeus more than likely did. He watched the flame carefully as he disclosed the information, as little as he could, the parts of her Name that were essentially nicknames and her number.

"I know of her, there is no need to take the risk of divulging anything more over these damned phones."
Your mentor stops you when you start to mention Kristina.
"I will ask her relative for her number."
He said meaning Amadeus.

"I never realised how progressive you were until this last week. That's not a slight, it's just we grew up under different circumstances. At any rate, no time to discuss."

"Well some of my ideas where rather radical when I was a young man, and not always well received but yes there is little time to talk right now...when this is over mea filius I would like to just sit down with you with a good cup of coffee and talk without any fires to put out..."
The old mage said warmly.
"But for now let us try to keep the world from being destroyed by a bastard of a Nephandi woman."

As he passed close to them, he looked at Mrs Bachmeier and the Mercere and noted that there seemed to be more troubles. Now what, he thought to himself..."Forgive me if I'm intruding, but is everything alright? Something I could help with, perhaps?"

Mrs Bachmeier turned to you and sigh, she looked rather worried.
"Ah Mr ehm...Roth Hicks where it not?"
She asked.
"I heard that you knew my son...I am not so sure you can help with anything but thank you for your concern...my son have been attacked on Horizon...the second attack in so many days, he was not injured this time, he was the first time, but one of his Cabal got hurt...I am worried about him...I need to find a ship to take me to Horizon so I can protect him...and contact his Mentor and..."
The woman drew a deep breath.
"Ah...sorry I am babbling, forgive me."
The powerful old Orphan said, she seamed rather distressed. The Mercere nodded to you as she recognized you from Steelhaven Hall.
"I hate delivering bad news."
She muttered.

"Mr Willis, a pleasure," he shook his hand and stood out of the way so he could pass.

Joe nodded then he gave you a nod and said.
"Excuse me."
Before he hurried out of the room.

Once he had left, Adley closed the door. "About the previous matter, I think I'll have it arranged soon. Just a heads up while I was on my way upstairs," he explained. "We might need your help though, with a new complication that's come up but I'll keep you posted."

Hans nods.
"I am ready when you need my help, just let me know, most of the programs I need are already written and I will just need some details such as coordinates and the like to complete them."
He commented and patted his laptop.
"Thank you for keeping me posted."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Colin pondered, "I did get to thank Mrs. Bachmeier on our behalf, though; she seemed pleased that the trouble she has been through has led to saving at least one other. I'm not sure how welcome such an offer of sanctuary would be, though, considering Bostin is, in fact, where the world is about to end unless we stop it - perhaps in a week's time, though."
He frowned, "The rot in the police system here... it's rather an insult to everything your order stands for, isn't it?"
He grinned, "Using magic makes my Avatar itch. Getting asked how my Avatar is doing is making it irritated in oh so many other ways... I don't think it will be directly harmful, but I suppose Paradox might be more unpleasant now than it normally would. And I should prefer to avoid that for now."
He chuckled softly, "Very creative? Perhaps... I just took my training with electronic countermeasures in military aircraft to the next logical step and replicated the desired effect. Worked like a charm, but essentially it's just a clever mimicry of clever engineering."

((OOC: Woohoo, spare success for later! Presumably, with a time limit, but oh well. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Colin pondered, "I did get to thank Mrs. Bachmeier on our behalf, though; she seemed pleased that the trouble she has been through has led to saving at least one other. I'm not sure how welcome such an offer of sanctuary would be, though, considering Bostin is, in fact, where the world is about to end unless we stop it - perhaps in a week's time, though."

"You may be right about that, Boston might not be a much safer place, it is possible we could offer the young man sanctuary here at Morningstar though, I would need to speak with the Deacon Council about it."
Joakim said and frowned at the thought of more meetings with his squabbling leaders.
"In any case I do hope the young man will be safe, we can not win this damned war if we attack our own."

He frowned, "The rot in the police system here... it's rather an insult to everything your order stands for, isn't it?"

"Yes."
Adjan said darkly.
"And it is a bitter reminder of how quickly one can fall from defender of justice to murderer if one let that rot fester."
He said and there was a darkness in his eyes as he spoke and he had to draw a deep breath to calm his anger.
"Not to mention, I grew up in Europe and I did get into trouble with the police, and yet I was treated fairly, it pains me to see how some police here behaves and how the rest refuse to cut out the bad elements."

He grinned, "Using magic makes my Avatar itch. Getting asked how my Avatar is doing is making it irritated in oh so many other ways... I don't think it will be directly harmful, but I suppose Paradox might be more unpleasant now than it normally would. And I should prefer to avoid that for now."

"Well Paradox get built up in the Avatar so that might indeed be something you would want to avoid Mr Wainwright."
Adjan said and nodded then he smiled.
"Your Avatar do not like to be coddled then as he is getting annoyed when someone ask how he is. It seams your soul are rather spunky."
The Euthanatos said seemingly in a bit better mood than earlier and he seamed a bit amused.

He chuckled softly, "Very creative? Perhaps... I just took my training with electronic countermeasures in military aircraft to the next logical step and replicated the desired effect. Worked like a charm, but essentially it's just a clever mimicry of clever engineering."

"Literary worked as a charm."
Adjan said with a grin.
"But yes, taking a concept from a mundane craft and applying it to magick is creative and is something many mages would never think about, then again Orphans are often quite crafty, I guess you have to with no formal training and that is a credit to you and other Orphans, you are not stuck in your ways as formally trained mages often ends up being."
The Euthanatos said sounding quite impressed.
"Thank you for teaching me the rote...I owe you one."

(OOC: Yes a time limit on a couple of days of in game time, basically I justify it with Colin feeling good and confident over how well he did and that can give him that little bit extra of knowing he can do it when he really need it for a few days.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:59 pm

"I know of her, there is no need to take the risk of divulging anything more over these damned phones." Your mentor stops you when you start to mention Kristina. "I will ask her relative for her number."

"Understood."

"Ah Mr ehm...Roth Hicks where it not?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I heard that you knew my son...I am not so sure you can help with anything but thank you for your concern...my son have been attacked on Horizon...the second attack in so many days, he was not injured this time, he was the first time, but one of his Cabal got hurt...I am worried about him...I need to find a ship to take me to Horizon so I can protect him...and contact his Mentor and..." The woman drew a deep breath. "Ah...sorry I am babbling, forgive me."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said, frowning. "His cabalmate, will he be alright?" It was likely it was his Housemate; he didn't like this at all. "Would it be possible to take your contact information? I know you want to go to your son but given the circumstances, but we should be careful, considering what's brought you here and all these events. I would like you to be safe, ma'am. Forgive me, it might be better to discuss this sort of thing more privately in the future."

"I hate delivering bad news." She muttered.

He nodded in understanding to the Mercere, wondering if she knew about the trouble in Gary. "Juliette, was it?" he asked her.

"I am ready when you need my help, just let me know, most of the programs I need are already written and I will just need some details such as coordinates and the like to complete them." He commented and patted his laptop. "Thank you for keeping me posted."

"Good. Thank you again, excuse me sir." He let himself out of the room and back up towards the Chief's office, looking for him and Colin.

// Hope Pathfinder was awesome, btw Warp.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:43 pm

"Yes, ma'am."

"It is nice to meet you young man, I am Margaret Bachmeier."
The old Orphan woman said and offered you her strong, bony hand in greeting.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said, frowning. "His cabalmate, will he be alright?"

"I do not know Mr Roth Hicks, I hope so, Ian is a good man, he is very dedicated to the safety of his Cabal and have been a good friend to my son, all I know is that he was rushed to one of the clinics, the one the Sons of Ether run I think, so he was hurt badly."
Margaret said sounding worried.

"Would it be possible to take your contact information? I know you want to go to your son but given the circumstances, but we should be careful, considering what's brought you here and all these events. I would like you to be safe, ma'am. Forgive me, it might be better to discuss this sort of thing more privately in the future."

"Yes I would not be opposed to that."
Margaret said and gave you her phone number.
"I know there is a risk of going to Horizon right now, things are rotten to the core, but I can not leave my son alone, with me and his Mentor there once I get a hold of him, should be able to provide Greg and his Cabal some protection."
The old woman said then she sigh.
"Yes you are probably right Mr Roth Hicks, it is not a safe place to discuss this, nowhere feels safe at the moment."
She muttered.
"I do thank you for your concern though."

He nodded in understanding to the Mercere, wondering if she knew about the trouble in Gary. "Juliette, was it?" he asked her.

"Yes Sir, Juliette Maramee Hermes bani Mercere."
She said and gave you a slight bow.
"I have visited the Chantry you live in before I think, I often deliver ail between Horizon and Northern America here on Earth."

"Good. Thank you again, excuse me sir." He let himself out of the room and back up towards the Chief's office, looking for him and Colin.

"Off course be well Mr Roth Hicks."
Hans said and turned his attention back to one of the computers again, actually talking to the machine as you left.
"Well then my sweet, let us update your firewall shall we...ah here we go, what a good computer you are."
He cooed fondly to the computer he was working on.

You find that the Chief and Colin are still in his office and Adjan have come down as well, they have probably finalized their part of the plan for what needs to get done. Joakim opens the door when you knock.
"Ah Mr Roth Hicks come in, we are just about ready to go here, we need to test Colin's rote then we should be able to get our plans into motions."

(OOC: Just a heads up this week there might be a few days where I can not post. My mother and I are going to take a drive over to Sweden on Friday but I should be able to get a few posts in, but we are also planning a camping trip and then I will be without internet for a few days. I have my phone but writing long posts on a phone is not easy. I do not know when we will be going though as we have to look at the weather before deciding.)

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully to Adjan and glanced over at Joakim, "I, too, grew up in Europe... Never had trouble with the police, though, but the Bobbies have generally maintained a certain standard in recruiting, as far as I can tell. The worst part is that I see in the American war on drugs a frightening echo of Britain's own injustices in the mid-19th century... The Opium Wars. Decidedly one of the British Empire's outright dirtiest chapters. But I guess an amateur historian like myself ought to cede the floor to someone who was actually alive at the time?"
He snickered, "My Avatar may well have the mood of a dozen cranky old retired British schoolmasters. It... would fit, I suppose."
He nodded, "I'm sure we can work out a favour in return. How do you feel about giving instructions in Umbral navigation, for example?"

((OOC: Pathfinder was indeed awesome. The good and noble Monk arranged the marriage of the Warlock and an Erinyes, the Hero-King of the realm helped build the first experimental railroad, and try the first mechanical draisine, the Monk learned that his old temple was now a vampire nest, and there was a shipment of ordered equipment that came with an accidentally complimentary Mimic, which he summarily bludgeoned into submission and put to work catching rats in the tavern basement... Oh, and the Ranger, in mutual worship of the god known as the Drunken Hero, sang "hymns" with the Hero-King on the bar in the tavern. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:03 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully to Adjan and glanced over at Joakim, "I, too, grew up in Europe... Never had trouble with the police, though, but the Bobbies have generally maintained a certain standard in recruiting, as far as I can tell. The worst part is that I see in the American war on drugs a frightening echo of Britain's own injustices in the mid-19th century... The Opium Wars. Decidedly one of the British Empire's outright dirtiest chapters. But I guess an amateur historian like myself ought to cede the floor to someone who was actually alive at the time?"

"I grew up in the Czech Republic."
Adjan commented.
"It is a shit country when it comes to the rights of anyone who Christianity do not like but even so the justice system is fairly fair in and of itself and the police are well trained."
He commented. Joakim nodded.
"The war on drugs are pointless and do far more damage than good. And yes I do remember the opium wars, not a cheerful chapter in human history."
The old mage said glumly.
"Not a cheerful chapter at all. But yes discussions on history probably should wait until we have more time."

He snickered, "My Avatar may well have the mood of a dozen cranky old retired British schoolmasters. It... would fit, I suppose."

"Sounds like quite the character that Avatar of yours."
Adjan said sounding amused.

He nodded, "I'm sure we can work out a favour in return. How do you feel about giving instructions in Umbral navigation, for example?"

"That is agreeable to me Mr Wainwright."
The Euthanatos said and offered you his thin hand to seal the deal.
"As soon as the current crisis is over I will give you some lessons in Umbral navigation in repayment for the rote you thought me."
He said.
"We have an agreement."

You hear a knock on the door and Joakim gos to open the door and let Adley into the office.
"Well we should be just about ready to get our plans into motion."
The hedge wizard commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next