Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

4 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:51 am

"Well that would certainly make an impression Mr Wainwright, however I hope that you will not need to use such bravado to scare anyone off from trying...that in the future."
Colin nodded, "Agreed, but it's rather a lot like rocketry; I'd rather have it available and never need it than the other way around..."

"The Verbena did not like to see the same tactic used again by one snippy little alchemist bastard!"
"And the same tactic has been used in Sleeper society, too... Jews in Nazi Germany, Communists in the US in the fifties... I do learn from history, Sir, and if I've learned anything from that, it's that that particular tactic doesn't last, and the cost is horrible, lasting longer than the alleged benefits..."

"But yeah...Jeffry Morgan and his blue eyed young apprentice is not so bad, they came through for Beatrice I will give them that...but I will never forgive their House for what they did to the Diedne...for what they did to my two apprentices...my former life's apprentices back then..."
"And no one is asking you to forgive the House... just to perhaps judge individual Magi on personal merit rather than affiliation. As I would prefer being judged for my own actions, rather than for those of an individual who has been dead for over five hundred years."

"Perhaps...but what if you saw no other choice to save the Traditions...stop our enemies...if sacrificing your Cabal was the only option...what would you do then?"
Colin looked back, a mask of steel, "If the Traditions' survival depends on betraying those closest to me, then perhaps it's time to scrap the old Traditions and start from scratch. There's always another option, and if I die trying to find it, so be it. If the Traditions' survival requires I let those closest to me die, then... they will know in advance, and I won't prevent them from fighting for their life as best they can. But there'll be no dagger in the back, no betrayal... If I know Death is coming for a member of my Cabal, my... family, it will not be as a thief in the night, but as an announced guest. One day, if the future holds true, I will hold the dead body of a Cabalmate whose next incarnation will be crucial to saving Horizon... I can't very well risk that, but that Cabalmate will know, well in advance, and they'll be the one to make the choice of whether to fight and die or hide and live..."
He sagged a little, "I don't expect to get everything right in my life, and there'll be times when I have to fight incredibly dirty... but I won't deliberately send friends and allies to their deaths without their informed consent, nor without some serious searching for a better option."

"Hum...yes well I am glad that she have a good friend...a slightly peculiar uncle, watching over her, many would have abandoned someone like her, I appreciate your loyalty to her."
He smiled thinly, expressions softening, "Quite. Which reminds me, I need to perform the 'crazy uncle' duty and scare mr. Karyak sometime soon... I'll have to take care of some disciplinary action first, so for the time being, the Cabal Leader role will have to take priority."

"No I suppose we both will spoil her as rotten as she will let us."
"So will Adley, I suspect... and a few others in the Chantry, most likely, plus... Oh, yes, Mrs. Knox sends her regards. Almost forgot."

"Not well...Mr Karyak...sang for Bee's Avatar manifesting it for all in the room to see, in it's current wounded state not thinking about the Mercere who where also in the room. I was not there at the moment so I did not have a chance to stop him...the sight did not...do the poor Red Caps good."
He frowned, "So I had heard... The reprimand I have for mr. Karyak will have to be harsh, though probably a little less paint-blistering than Chief Morgan would make it."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Abigails Labyrinth, More Avatar Shenanigans and Final Plans IC Thread 16

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:12 am

It's settled, yes. I wanted to ask you if you could remain with her and watch over her for some more time. I need to prepare her defense and for that i need to talk with a bunch of people, so i can't take care of ther myself here. Could you do me that favor?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:31 am

Adley:

Earlier:

"That does seem to fit the description. Hrm, well...I came by this knowledge by Carmon; he said the Nephandi are after them since they have the ability to know their way in any underground tunnel. I assume such would endanger their Labyrinths. Unfortunately, that vampire seems to have been killed and the way of it seems to have been fire. I do believe it was the Nephandi trying to cover their tracks. The vampire was unknown to other vampires in the area, but had a dagger similar to that. I believe the two are...related as far as vampires go, one being the Sire to the other, the childer."

"Hum...such an individual might be useful to find, even if he is a Massassa and I am very hesitate to do anything to cooperate with their blasted kind. My first instinct would be to capture him and then offer him freedom against helping us find our way in the Labyrinths but then again that would be rather cruel."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"He was wounded in Mr Haagen's car, it is possible there are some drops of his blood there. I would have normally liked to put Mr Karyak on the team to go after the creature to show him how someone can be traced with just a bit of blood or that dagger but I fear I can not trust him with anything important right now, not before his insubordination have been sorted out."

Later:

"Certainly somewhere warmer, with books. And something better to sit on wouldn't go amiss either," he agreed with a faint smile.

Beatrice nodded weakly and smiled.
"And none of these restraints...and...no Paradox either..."
She muttered longing for the magick she had nearly lost.
"I guess you are right...I could have created a better fantasy..."
She agreed after a while.

"Don't be sorry," he said, though he was still plainly a bit embarrassed. "I just...was not expecting to hear that, do not concern yourself." Somehow, he didn't think that was the sort of 'friend' that Master Steelhaven had in mind for Narim when he talked to him a week ago.

"I do not know why...I said it I...just get this feeling...for one moment that...are confusing and not my own..."
She muttered and looked at you still sorry she had said something to embarrass you.
"Sometimes the pain...get to much and I do not know...what I say and if there are no me...left..."

He listened though he too was confused over what she was saying at first, as if he were hearing a quarter of a conversation between four people. "It does sound a confusing conversation...but I profess I agree with the flame. I would not wish you to become nothing...to not exist..."

"I...do wish that...but I...perhaps it was not what I was meant for..."
Beatrice said sounding confused.
"They talk...and I do not understand all they say but they talk like rustling trees and a grand fire crackling in the wind, voices so soft they are a roaring crescendo...but they are here...now..."

He nodded. "I believe so, for you said it came in with me...we are here, together now. In the node room..."

"It...is so...perfect..."
The young Verbena muttered softly.
"It speaks of creation and change and joy but the old broken angel is a stubborn one...he do like the warmth of the fire for his old bones are vary and cold...and he remember a time so long ago when men and women danced in snow covered forests and gave him their praises and there is longing there but then there is the nothingness...not darkness but non existence..."
She muttered and cough looking as if talking wore her out.
"We are in the Node room...we are here...not there..."
She repeated softly.

"See? I have already learned something, and been corrected..." he said, with another small smile.

Beatrice just smiled slightly at that.

He sighed and put his arms around her and waited for the others to return, letting himself have a quiet moment. Though still watchful over her he could feel the node, feel his sister there in his arms and if their avatars were having a chat, at least they were able to do so. It was nice to not have to say anything for a little while. Even if there were a cacophony of mixed up emotions swirling around with everything that he'd learned and they'd experienced, for now she rested and that was something good.

For a while Beatrice slept uneasy but then she fell into deeper sleep and she lay there in your arms, helpless, part of you remember holding Claire after her neck snapped, partly out of fear that she was not yet dead and not wanting her life to ebb out on a cold sone floor alone, partly to just hold her one more time, holding Beatrice felt the same but she was alive and as she finally relaxed a bit her breathing grew stronger though she still looked like a little, wounded bird.

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Agreed, but it's rather a lot like rocketry; I'd rather have it available and never need it than the other way around..."

"I would rather not have a story to tell about an attempt on my soul, but when you first do, the way so say it, I can can certainly give you what would be the modern term? Badass points? And one use what one got."
Amadeus said but he still frowned.

"And the same tactic has been used in Sleeper society, too... Jews in Nazi Germany, Communists in the US in the fifties... I do learn from history, Sir, and if I've learned anything from that, it's that that particular tactic doesn't last, and the cost is horrible, lasting longer than the alleged benefits..."

"Then again Mr Wainwright the Order of Hermes still stand as one of the strongest Traditions where it might have fallen apart if the bloody Tremere had not tossed House Diedne to the wolves, and we are not a part of the Technocratic Union which we might be if Teomin had not unified us, the question is if such bloodshed is worth what it buys..."
The old mage said and looked away.
"Or if something both with the suffering of the innocent have any right to exist."

"And no one is asking you to forgive the House... just to perhaps judge individual Magi on personal merit rather than affiliation. As I would prefer being judged for my own actions, rather than for those of an individual who has been dead for over five hundred years."

"I will always hate House Flambeau and someone being a Hermetic and especially a member of that House will count negatively in my book."
Amadeus said angrily.
"However I guess some individuals might earn me looking at them as more than just a Flambeau to hate. Now as for you, if your belief about your earlier life is true then that is worrisome but I believe you to be a good man and I will judge you on your actions, not those of your past incarnation."
He promised.

Colin looked back, a mask of steel, "If the Traditions' survival depends on betraying those closest to me, then perhaps it's time to scrap the old Traditions and start from scratch. There's always another option, and if I die trying to find it, so be it. If the Traditions' survival requires I let those closest to me die, then... they will know in advance, and I won't prevent them from fighting for their life as best they can. But there'll be no dagger in the back, no betrayal... If I know Death is coming for a member of my Cabal, my... family, it will not be as a thief in the night, but as an announced guest. One day, if the future holds true, I will hold the dead body of a Cabalmate whose next incarnation will be crucial to saving Horizon... I can't very well risk that, but that Cabalmate will know, well in advance, and they'll be the one to make the choice of whether to fight and die or hide and live..."

Amadeus looked at you without talking for a while then he eventually said.
"Your reply is a good one child."
He drew a deep breath then he continued.
"Verena learn to use life to create magick and Covens will at times sacrifice one of our own, if we have to to cast our most powerful magick, I have...led such sacrificial rites...and been the sacrifice but I had to fight myself back from the brink of death when someone attacked the Companion Avatar, protecting her was more important than our ritual...in either case I understand sacrifice for the greater good, but it should be a willing one."
He said deep emotion in his eyes as he spoke.

He sagged a little, "I don't expect to get everything right in my life, and there'll be times when I have to fight incredibly dirty... but I won't deliberately send friends and allies to their deaths without their informed consent, nor without some serious searching for a better option."

"That is...all anyone can ask...at times thing are...well at times there are no other choice, but someone's life is their to lay down, not ours."
He said softly.

He smiled thinly, expressions softening, "Quite. Which reminds me, I need to perform the 'crazy uncle' duty and scare mr. Karyak sometime soon... I'll have to take care of some disciplinary action first, so for the time being, the Cabal Leader role will have to take priority."

The old Verbena blood mage smiled a little at that.
"Ah yes...well Mr Karyak clearly likes Beatrice, that is clear as day, and he is another nature mystic of a good lineage, and he would be good for her, I will give my approval to such a union, once she is better and can say whatever or not she want him."

So will Adley, I suspect... and a few others in the Chantry, most likely, plus... Oh, yes, Mrs. Knox sends her regards. Almost forgot."

"Once Bee is better I will take her to Horizon so she can work as much magick as she please without the fear of Paradox, she almost lost it, I will let her play with it for a while."
Amadeus said and smiled.
"I think the question is more how much she will allow anyone to spoil her, when she have been Paradox sick she refuse to let others do for her other than what she absolutely can not, she is a stubborn child..."
He muttered proudly.
"But I will sure try...and yes I suspect others will spoil her as well...ah Mrs Knox, charming young woman, thank you if you see her again give her my greetings back please."

He frowned, "So I had heard... The reprimand I have for mr. Karyak will have to be harsh, though probably a little less paint-blistering than Chief Morgan would make it."

"Mr Karyak is kind, of that I have no doubt, but he need to learn the consequences his actions are having."
Amadeus said then he sigh.
"Hopefully you will get through to him Mr Wainwright."

Tane:

Hildegard looked at you and nodded.
"For a while Mr Karyak, yes I can guard your prisoner, but not for to long, I have tasks to attend to as well, and I do not like to leave my apprentice alone for to long, the girl is not stupid she understand that something serious is happening and I do not want her to wake up in our rooms alone and get scared. I can give you an hour, complete your tasks by then."
The old Chorister said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:59 am

"Then again Mr Wainwright the Order of Hermes still stand as one of the strongest Traditions where it might have fallen apart if the bloody Tremere had not tossed House Diedne to the wolves, and we are not a part of the Technocratic Union which we might be if Teomin had not unified us, the question is if such bloodshed is worth what it buys..."
The old mage said and looked away.
"Or if something both with the suffering of the innocent have any right to exist."
Colin nodded, "It's certainly... tainted. But, perhaps, salvageable yet."

"However I guess some individuals might earn me looking at them as more than just a Flambeau to hate. Now as for you, if your belief about your earlier life is true then that is worrisome but I believe you to be a good man and I will judge you on your actions, not those of your past incarnation."
He smiled thinly, "Thank you... I may share the ultimate goal of unifying the Traditions, but not by the same methods... We have enough enemies as it is; no point in making more. Quite the contrary, in fact..."

"Verena learn to use life to create magick and Covens will at times sacrifice one of our own, if we have to to cast our most powerful magick, I have...led such sacrificial rites...and been the sacrifice but I had to fight myself back from the brink of death when someone attacked the Companion Avatar, protecting her was more important than our ritual...in either case I understand sacrifice for the greater good, but it should be a willing one."
He nodded, "Theres' a reason most militaries aren't allowed to order soldiers to participate in suicide missions... only ask for volunteers. And even then, there's still a small chance of coming back alive..."

"That is...all anyone can ask...at times thing are...well at times there are no other choice, but someone's life is their to lay down, not ours."
He nodded, "Some goals need to be met at all costs, just make sure you're not making others pay that cost unwittingly... That goes for all such scenarios, not just the ones where life and death are on the line."

"Ah yes...well Mr Karyak clearly likes Beatrice, that is clear as day, and he is another nature mystic of a good lineage, and he would be good for her, I will give my approval to such a union, once she is better and can say whatever or not she want him."
He grinned, "As it happens, mr. Rush and his Cabal will be teaming up to give me the hairy eyeball soon, as well, as the 'protective big brothers' of miss Adelbloom. Seems to be a lot of that going around these days..."

"But I will sure try...and yes I suspect others will spoil her as well...ah Mrs Knox, charming young woman, thank you if you see her again give her my greetings back please."
He nodded, "Will do - I expect to see her again shortly, once I get back to Chicago."
He frowned, "Hm, this has taken a little longer than anticipated - best give Chief Joakim word that I'm a little further delayed than I'd thought."

"Mr Karyak is kind, of that I have no doubt, but he need to learn the consequences his actions are having."
He frowned, "The man is young and enthusiastic... I believe he means well, but he's a little too arrogant and believes himself infallible... Not a good combination of traits, even if he has a unique talent for communicating with Avatars..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:16 am

Colin nodded, "It's certainly... tainted. But, perhaps, salvageable yet."

"Perhaps it is Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus said and sigh.

He smiled thinly, "Thank you... I may share the ultimate goal of unifying the Traditions, but not by the same methods... We have enough enemies as it is; no point in making more. Quite the contrary, in fact..."

"Very well that I have no issues with as long as you do not use Teomim's methods, then I am all for trying o unify us, though I doubt it will be very easy, and no the last thing we need are more enemies."

He nodded, "Theres' a reason most militaries aren't allowed to order soldiers to participate in suicide missions... only ask for volunteers. And even then, there's still a small chance of coming back alive..."

"Yes, well when sacrificed in a ritual it is not that easy to get back alive but I get the gist of it and it should be voluntary."
Amadeus agreed and nodded.

He nodded, "Some goals need to be met at all costs, just make sure you're not making others pay that cost unwittingly... That goes for all such scenarios, not just the ones where life and death are on the line."

"I agree there are times when loss of life is unavoidable, but when such a sacrifice have to be made it should not be done by betrayal, and those involved should know what is going on."

He grinned, "As it happens, mr. Rush and his Cabal will be teaming up to give me the hairy eyeball soon, as well, as the 'protective big brothers' of miss Adelbloom. Seems to be a lot of that going around these days..."

"I see, well you better impress Mr Rush then Mr Wainwright, my Coven brother is quite protective of his Cabal...Miss Adlebloom you say, sweet girl that, even if her magick is completely un intelligible."
Amadeus said sounding amused.
"Well we all need something other than war to think about.

He frowned, "The man is young and enthusiastic... I believe he means well, but he's a little too arrogant and believes himself infallible... Not a good combination of traits, even if he has a unique talent for communicating with Avatars..."

"I agree that can be an explosive combination, but I think he will learn and that he will be good to this Chantry once he have grown up a bit."
Amadeus said.
"And he is kind to Beatrice."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:43 am

"Very well that I have no issues with as long as you do not use Teomim's methods, then I am all for trying o unify us, though I doubt it will be very easy, and no the last thing we need are more enemies."
Colin smiled, "I'll just have to get people together to bury one hatchet at a time... Eventually, i might have enough peace and quiet to get started on the big hatchets."

"Yes, well when sacrificed in a ritual it is not that easy to get back alive but I get the gist of it and it should be voluntary."
He nodded, "Besides, as I understand it, an unwilling sacrifice is less potent than a willing one, isn't it? Hum, perhaps that's part of the reason why the Cauls require willing... ah, not important this moment."

"I see, well you better impress Mr Rush then Mr Wainwright, my Coven brother is quite protective of his Cabal...Miss Adlebloom you say, sweet girl that, even if her magick is completely un intelligible."
He grinned, "I don't know, there's something to be said for methods that don't leave bodily fluids everywhere. But speaking of your Coven brothers, I've got a visitor upstairs; one of mr. Ackerman's sons. Did he post many guards around Steelhaven, or is it just the one who happened to take a liking to me?"

"And he is kind to Beatrice."
He nodded, "Right now, he needs every saving grace he can get... and that one does count for a lot."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Don't worry, Mr Hicks' also looking for someone to look over her in case i must be more time out, so you'll probably get a replacement in a couple of minutes.
It's been hard for your apprentice? All the situation, i mean
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled, "I'll just have to get people together to bury one hatchet at a time... Eventually, i might have enough peace and quiet to get started on the big hatchets."

"Just be careful that no one bury their hatchets into one another, for I am afraid that is a more likely result of unification efforts than ehm...love and peace."
The old Verbena said with a wry grin.

He nodded, "Besides, as I understand it, an unwilling sacrifice is less potent than a willing one, isn't it?

"It depend on your Paradigm, blood is blood some would say, it have the same power regardless, however others mean that part of the power comes from the sacrifice itself, the act of sacrifice and that have to be a willing one."
Amadeus said and nodded.

Hum, perhaps that's part of the reason why the Cauls require willing... ah, not important this moment."

"I think that have to do with damning yourself, in almost all mythologies evil forces can tempt you to fall, but you have to go down that path of your own free will, but yes perhaps a discussion or another time indeed."

He grinned, "I don't know, there's something to be said for methods that don't leave bodily fluids everywhere. But speaking of your Coven brothers, I've got a visitor upstairs; one of mr. Ackerman's sons. Did he post many guards around Steelhaven, or is it just the one who happened to take a liking to me?"

"The Virtual Adept's methods are to clean...life is not clean Mr Wainwright, it get...bodily fluids everywhere, magick should not be clean either."
Amadeus said and scoffed.
"I think Morgan asked Duncan to help with keeping watch over Steelhaven and the put some of his owls here as sentries, however most of them are on the roof I think so if one of them have come to visit you I do suspect that it likes you."

He nodded, "Right now, he needs every saving grace he can get... and that one does count for a lot."

"It do indeed count for allot..."
The old Verbena said and nodded then he stood.
"Well then I should get back to my student and place a call to see if one of my Coven brothers or sisters can watch here while I try to work with your Umbrood friend to create an workable remedy for Bee's suffering."
He said and stretched his long limbs for a moment trying to get some of the stiffness caused by long hours sitting on the Node chamber floor out of them.
"If there is nothing further child?"

Tane:

Don't worry, Mr Hicks' also looking for someone to look over her in case i must be more time out, so you'll probably get a replacement in a couple of minutes.

"Good to hear, in that case I will watch over Miss Getwater for now. Hum...I think Mr Roth Hicks would prefer the use of both of his surnames, Hermetics are peculiar about their names, and I am not sure what his means but I am pretty sure there are some meaning behind it...well you know how Hermetics are Mr Karyak...not that I will make any demands about it."
Hildegard said and nodded.

It's been hard for your apprentice? All the situation, i mean

"I try to shield her from some of the realities but Jean is not stupid, she understand that something is seriously wrong...and this situation with Miss Alexander, Jean understand something was done to her, I just hope I will not have to explain what was done to a six year old."
Hildegard muttered sounding concerned.
"Thank you for asking about her Mr Karyak."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:42 pm

"Just be careful that no one bury their hatchets into one another, for I am afraid that is a more likely result of unification efforts than ehm...love and peace."
Colin chuckled, "Well, yes, I would have to make efforts to avoid that solution... Love and peace, though, well, I think the former is something one can't achieve diplomatically, but the latter should be possible, if difficult. In fact, I don't think making people love one another would even be ethical, or necessarily even possible."

"It depend on your Paradigm, blood is blood some would say, it have the same power regardless, however others mean that part of the power comes from the sacrifice itself, the act of sacrifice and that have to be a willing one."
He nodded, "Blood is blood, that much is fair, but if the sacrifice adds its will to the effort rather than working counter to it, it seems plausible that there would be a greater gain, regardless of what the sacrifice is meant to achieve..."

"The Virtual Adept's methods are to clean...life is not clean Mr Wainwright, it get...bodily fluids everywhere, magick should not be clean either."
He nodded, "I can certainly see that one, and while the Verbena methods and the Virtual Adept methods could be considered the two extremes of a sliding scale, I find myself preferring tools and methods that have a physical, tangible aspect, but don't call for a janitor with a mop afterwards. Still, like calls to like, and i can't deny that your sanguine methods seem far more efficient at healing injuries than, say, a Hermetic ritual circle, or a Virtual Adept reprogramming an injury..."

"I think Morgan asked Duncan to help with keeping watch over Steelhaven and the put some of his owls here as sentries, however most of them are on the roof I think so if one of them have come to visit you I do suspect that it likes you."
He grinned, "We met at your Life Tree; the fine feathered fellow has apparently decided that my shoulder is a nice place to perch, and he's even careful not to even claw through my jacket."

"If there is nothing further child?"
He shook his head, "No, that would be pretty much all, except... I need to return to Chicago, to strike at the heart of darkness there, to kick out the supports under Lisa Larson. But there's a small complication with having Beatrice with me for returning the shards... I might scare her. My Avatar... seems to look at Fallen Avatars as a jumble of broken parts, and that frightens said Fallen Avatars. While it does present a tactical advantage - an enemy that fears you without fully understanding why is at a disadvantage - it does mean that I need to be cautious around widderslainte aligned with us. It... does mean I'll need to be cautious around Beatrice for a little while, at least, though I think there's a fair chance my Avatar will hold back for her daughter. For now, tell Beatrice that I'm fine if a bit overloaded at the moment, but I look forward to seeing her soon. And, of course, that mrs. Knox sends her regards."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:01 pm

Kids are surprisingly smart. More so if her awareness is like ours, and of garou too no less. Her gut will tell her more than her head, so i bet she knows more than you think.
Well, i suppose you'll see that as she get to her teens.
He said with a smile I hope you're up for the ride. If she's anything like how Coawa was when a teen, it's gonna be real interesting.

I thought of her the other day: the spirits are going out of the city, i've heard. Does it not affect her? My supernatural friends look concerned with it, but we got some at home. DOes it not affect her? We have a lot of them here, but... i don't know. Her heritage will catch up with her sooner or later. If you ever need some advise on that i could contact you. Well, in fact tomorrow i'm seeing some Garou, if you need to send a message
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Colin:

Colin chuckled, "Well, yes, I would have to make efforts to avoid that solution... Love and peace, though, well, I think the former is something one can't achieve diplomatically, but the latter should be possible, if difficult. In fact, I don't think making people love one another would even be ethical, or necessarily even possible."

"Well I will not keep my breath for that peace Mr Wainwright, but I wish you the best in trying to achieve it, but it is not an easy task you are taking on yourself..."
The old Verbena said and smiled.

He nodded, "Blood is blood, that much is fair, but if the sacrifice adds its will to the effort rather than working counter to it, it seems plausible that there would be a greater gain, regardless of what the sacrifice is meant to achieve..."

"I tend to agree with that Mr Wainwright, if the sacrifice is done willingly and the one being sacrificed add their will to the working that do make it stronger, however this is not so for every Verbena, but for me it makes sense."
He agreed.

He nodded, "I can certainly see that one, and while the Verbena methods and the Virtual Adept methods could be considered the two extremes of a sliding scale, I find myself preferring tools and methods that have a physical, tangible aspect, but don't call for a janitor with a mop afterwards.

"Well we tend to mop up after ourselves and usually unless we are doing a really big working we do not need to much cleanup, but I see your point. Blood however is a potent tool, and so are plants and other gifts of nature."
The old Verbena said.
"Virtual Adepts all they do is push buttons they do not really live...life is pain, and blood and pleasure and mess, it is not glass, plastic and screens."
He added firmly. Cita raised an eyebrow from where she sat with her computer and Amadeus gave her an apologetic look.
"Ehm...no offense meant off course Master Telar."
He added and the Virtual Adept grinned a little.
"None taken Master Nassa."

Still, like calls to like, and i can't deny that your sanguine methods seem far more efficient at healing injuries than, say, a Hermetic ritual circle, or a Virtual Adept reprogramming an injury..."

"Often our methods are good for healing, then again I have seen some really good Hermetic healers and even some Virtual Adepts, even if I hate to admit it."
The old Verbena grumbled and that made Cita smirk a little.

He grinned, "We met at your Life Tree; the fine feathered fellow has apparently decided that my shoulder is a nice place to perch, and he's even careful not to even claw through my jacket."

"Duncan's children are smart and if one of them have taken a liking to you Mr Wainwright it is probably a good reason for it."
Amadeus said and nodded.
"Yes those owls could be seen around our tree."

He shook his head, "No, that would be pretty much all, except... I need to return to Chicago, to strike at the heart of darkness there, to kick out the supports under Lisa Larson.

"Yes give the Nephandi hell Mr Wainwright but try to return in reasonably one piece it would upset Beatrice if you where to get yourself killed...or worse."
Amadeus said and nodded then he gave a bit of a smirk.

But there's a small complication with having Beatrice with me for returning the shards... I might scare her. My Avatar... seems to look at Fallen Avatars as a jumble of broken parts, and that frightens said Fallen Avatars. While it does present a tactical advantage - an enemy that fears you without fully understanding why is at a disadvantage - it does mean that I need to be cautious around widderslainte aligned with us. It... does mean I'll need to be cautious around Beatrice for a little while, at least, though I think there's a fair chance my Avatar will hold back for her daughter.

"Hum...I would not want to scare Bee, she have been through enough, but if there is no other choice but to have you close to her to get your Avatar to release her shards..."
Amadeus said and frowned.
"We are just going to be careful...but are your Avatar actually a danger to Fallen souls Mr Wainwright or in other words would you be a danger to Beatrice?"
He asked.
"Is it because the Caul rip the new Nephandus apart, mind, body and soul and put them back together again that their souls are seen as a collection of shards by your Avatar?"
The old Verbena inquired and Cita nodded.
"I believe so yes, and I do not think Mr Wainwright will be a danger to Beatrice but I can not be sure."
She said and that made Amadeus frown deepen.

For now, tell Beatrice that I'm fine if a bit overloaded at the moment, but I look forward to seeing her soon. And, of course, that mrs. Knox sends her regards."

"I will tell her that, I am sure Bee will be relieved to hear that you are fine and that she looks forward to seeing her."
The old Verbena said and gave you a warm smile though he was clearly rather concerned.

Tane:

Kids are surprisingly smart. More so if her awareness is like ours, and of garou too no less. Her gut will tell her more than her head, so i bet she knows more than you think.

"Yes and that...worry me, I do not want Jane to be scared, she is so young. But yes she knows things, she is very intuitive not to mention that her spirit friends tell her things all the time."
Hildegard said and she sounded both proud and concerned.

Well, i suppose you'll see that as she get to her teens. He said with a smile I hope you're up for the ride. If she's anything like how Coawa was when a teen, it's gonna be real interesting.

"Well Jane is not going to become a shapechanger at least but yes she is going to be...a handful, she is sweet and polite but she knows so much and has such talent...Was it when he was a teenager that Mr Coawa started to change his shape?"

I thought of her the other day: the spirits are going out of the city, i've heard. Does it not affect her?

"It do concern her that so many Umbroods are leaving. I think the spirits are feeling that something is going on and are fleeing like rats of a sinking ship, Jane knows it means trouble and she are sad that her friends are leaving."
The Chorister said and sigh.

My supernatural friends look concerned with it, but we got some at home. DOes it not affect her? We have a lot of them here, but... i don't know.

"She have the Chief's imps and there are other spirits around the Chantry, but she is concerned that so many spirits are leaving."
Hildegard said and nodded.

Her heritage will catch up with her sooner or later. If you ever need some advise on that i could contact you. Well, in fact tomorrow i'm seeing some Garou, if you need to send a message

"I would welcome that with gratitude Mr Karyak, I do not want Jane to forsake her heritage, but at the same time I am concerned, I was told that as she grow into maturity Garou might come for her, demanding she serve their tribes since she is a...what was the term...kinfolk was it not? She will have enough to worry about with the Asencion War but she will forever be trapped between two worlds...I am most concerned that someone will decide to make her their mate against her will, I was warned not all Garou care to much about what a kinfolk want when it comes to such a joining...I am not sure contacting the Garou about her would be safe..."
The Chorister said sounding concerned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:20 pm

"Well Jane is not going to become a shapechanger at least but yes she is going to be...a handful, she is sweet and polite but she knows so much and has such talent...Was it when he was a teenager that Mr Coawa started to change his shape?"

Yes. But it was different because he was born a shark, so he have had little concerns on ethics. But he was my friend, and he became reBelious. He used to play in the sea, and his behaviour turned more unpredictable. Add unpredictable to top-of-the-food-chain-predator senses, get a little of teen angst and the discovery that now he had to use words and silverware and theet without edges and it was reay something to behold.
Don't be affraid, though. The experience has made him a better man than me, stronger in heart and mind and complete.
Although Jane won't face a change like that, just when she's grasping magick she'll start to receive the gifts of the spirits, and if she has more spirit friends it's probably a stronger awakening. She'll have the changing moods with just a little of Rage. Just enough to make her unstable, but it's all part of the change. Change is life, movement is power, as i was told.

Just remember that cutting her wings for her will make her unaware of her own limits. Showing her a way to know her limits and what to do when she reaches them is probably the best way. I have no idea how to do so, though, but i mean every limit: magick, Gifts, freedom, knowledge. Is in this crisis when we have to be most aware of them.

"It do concern her that so many Umbroods are leaving. I think the spirits are feeling that something is going on and are fleeing like rats of a sinking ship, Jane knows it means trouble and she are sad that her friends are leaving."
The Chorister said and sigh.

The city without spirits starts to be just a piece of rock with holllow people in it. It's sad, yes.

"I would welcome that with gratitude Mr Karyak, I do not want Jane to forsake her heritage, but at the same time I am concerned, I was told that as she grow into maturity Garou might come for her, demanding she serve their tribes since she is a...what was the term...kinfolk was it not?
THey can't demand anything and they wouldn't risk a war with mages for one missing kin. But they might want to contact her. TO be sure, look beween the spirits, they got some spirits called Kin-finders that do just that: stick together with a kinfolk or young shapeshifter and give their tribe a heads up when the kinfolk is ready to be introduced.

I am not sure contacting the Garou about her would be safe..."
The Chorister said sounding concerned.

I understand. I'll give you their contact for if you ever need of them, how does that sound?
And don't worry, she'll be strong and powerful by then. I have sensed her potencial and she's so little... when she's in her teens she'll be a force to be reckoned with.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:02 pm

"Well I will not keep my breath for that peace Mr Wainwright, but I wish you the best in trying to achieve it, but it is not an easy task you are taking on yourself..."
Colin smiled, "True, it's a tall order... but we need it. I will need some help, and it will take time, but I believe it can be done."

Well we tend to mop up after ourselves and usually unless we are doing a really big working we do not need to much cleanup, but I see your point. Blood however is a potent tool, and so are plants and other gifts of nature."
He nodded, "And I never disputed the potency of it. For that matter, I do use mostly metal, myself; the veins of the Earth, rather than the veins of a walking being. I still see the symmetry between the two."

"Yes give the Nephandi hell Mr Wainwright but try to return in reasonably one piece it would upset Beatrice if you where to get yourself killed...or worse."
Colin looked at Amadeus with a mock-terrified expression, "Oh, I wouldn't want to get myself killed, Freddy would murder me. If necessary, she would resurrect me first, and then resurrect me again after to scold me... no, best avoid that entirely."

"We are just going to be careful...but are your Avatar actually a danger to Fallen souls Mr Wainwright or in other words would you be a danger to Beatrice?"
He shook his head, "I don't think my Avatar can actually dismantle Fallen Avatars... but it certainly seems to frighten them, freshly Fallen and widderslainte alike."

"I will tell her that, I am sure Bee will be relieved to hear that you are fine and that she looks forward to seeing her."
He smiled, "The blue apatite rose, how did she like it? I hope it has the soothing effect on her as it does for me - but I've just got an irritation, rather than pain, so she needs it more..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:03 pm

Tane:

Yes. But it was different because he was born a shark, so he have had little concerns on ethics. But he was my friend, and he became reBelious. He used to play in the sea, and his behaviour turned more unpredictable. Add unpredictable to top-of-the-food-chain-predator senses, get a little of teen angst and the discovery that now he had to use words and silverware and theet without edges and it was reay something to behold.

"That sounds like quite an experience Mr Karyak and quite dangerous as well...your friend he is a great white is he not, that is some power right there...you must have had your hands full with him."
Hildegard said and raised an eyebrow.
"And...he was born a shark? So it works that way as well?"
She asked.

Don't be affraid, though. The experience has made him a better man than me, stronger in heart and mind and complete.

"I am not afraid of your friend Mr Karyak and Jane seam to have taken to him, I am sure he is a kind man, but if he was born well...a fish...our world must seam very strange to him."

Although Jane won't face a change like that, just when she's grasping magick she'll start to receive the gifts of the spirits, and if she has more spirit friends it's probably a stronger awakening. She'll have the changing moods with just a little of Rage. Just enough to make her unstable, but it's all part of the change. Change is life, movement is power, as i was told.

"Oh I hope she will not have to deal with some sort of hedge powers as well, usually that do not go well with our magick, but I was warned that she will grow up to have a touch of the wild in her, I have not seen that side of her though, she get angry and throw tantrums like every child, but not often and usually she is very well behaved...hum...her Avatar is Dynamic though so change will be a part of her always."

Just remember that cutting her wings for her will make her unaware of her own limits. Showing her a way to know her limits and what to do when she reaches them is probably the best way. I have no idea how to do so, though, but i mean every limit: magick, Gifts, freedom, knowledge. Is in this crisis when we have to be most aware of them.

"Well there are some limits a Tradition mage have to have, and the fear of Paradox set another, but I wish for Jane to grow up happy and content, and I do not want her to loose contact with her parentage, it is part of what she is, though I have to admit I do not know much about shapechangers or their human relatives so I do not much know what to expect."

The city without spirits starts to be just a piece of rock with holllow people in it. It's sad, yes.

"It is sad...hopefully the spirits will return when we beat down the Nephandi and stop their plans."
Hildegard said and looked sadly at Cadence...
"Well we should not talk to much in front of Miss Getwater."

THey can't demand anything and they wouldn't risk a war with mages for one missing kin. But they might want to contact her. TO be sure, look beween the spirits, they got some spirits called Kin-finders that do just that: stick together with a kinfolk or young shapeshifter and give their tribe a heads up when the kinfolk is ready to be introduced.

"If Jane want contact with werewolves and others like her I will welcome it, but I will not allow her to be used...hum...I guess however those spirits will find her sooner or later and I have to deal with it them."
Hildegard said sternly.
"But they better treat her...better than we usually treat our hedge wizards."
She muttered.

I understand. I'll give you their contact for if you ever need of them, how does that sound?

"Thank you Mr Karyak that would be perfect."

And don't worry, she'll be strong and powerful by then. I have sensed her potencial and she's so little... when she's in her teens she'll be a force to be reckoned with.

"I just do not want her to be used as some breeding cow for a werewolf, a fate I was warned could befall her. But yes by the time she is in her teens Jean will be a powerful mage, and that is worrying me as well, she Awakened when she was two years old, she will never have a normal childhood, she will always be the kid that can toss bolts of energy from her hands and sing to spirits...and she will always have the Technocracy after her, she might become an Adept before she is fully adult, and I worry if she will be able to handle all of that power."
Hildegard said sounding worried then she sigh.
"Ah listen to me babbling like an old fisherman's wife...I will not keep you from your tasks any longer Mr Karyak."
She said and offered you a thin smile.

Colin:

Colin smiled, "True, it's a tall order... but we need it. I will need some help, and it will take time, but I believe it can be done."

"I will help you if I can Mr Wainwright I owe you for all that you have done for my student, but you have to excuse me if I do not put much faith in your project yet, then it seams you are a impossible man so perhaps you can do the impossible."
Amadeus said and smiled.

He nodded, "And I never disputed the potency of it. For that matter, I do use mostly metal, myself; the veins of the Earth, rather than the veins of a walking being. I still see the symmetry between the two."

"Yes indeed...the earth have veins as well...and so do reality with it's patterns, and if you look at the core of it all then you will find Quintessence, so yes there is a symmetry there."
The old Verbena agreed.

Colin looked at Amadeus with a mock-terrified expression, "Oh, I wouldn't want to get myself killed, Freddy would murder me. If necessary, she would resurrect me first, and then resurrect me again after to scold me... no, best avoid that entirely."

Amadeus gave a loud laugh at that.
"Miss Adlebloom might indeed take such drastic measures..."
He agreed in jest.
"So it is best to avoid the whole dying part yes."
He continued. Cita just grinned at that.
"I know someone who brought the sorceress from Diablo 2 into physical manifestation, I am sure one could do it with the Necromancer as well Mr Wainwright, do you fancy becoming a skeleton mage?"
She joked.

He shook his head, "I don't think my Avatar can actually dismantle Fallen Avatars... but it certainly seems to frighten them, freshly Fallen and widderslainte alike."

"Good, but let us be careful just in case, we do not want to put my student in any danger now do we."
Amadeus said.
"Agreed."
Said Cita.
"Then question then is how do we get your Avatar to hand over those shards?"
Amadeus asked again.

He smiled, "The blue apatite rose, how did she like it? I hope it has the soothing effect on her as it does for me - but I've just got an irritation, rather than pain, so she needs it more..."

"Ah the rose, thank you for giving it to Beatrice...she said her Avatar liked the feel of it and it did seam to calm her down."
Amadeus said and gave you a grateful smile.
"But are you sure you are alright...you said you feel some irritation in your Avatar?"
He asked sounding concerned and at that question Mia was irritated alright and she felt like a noble lady who just had an uninvited guest to her private quarters, a rude and dirty guest at that and you could almost feel her snort in indignation.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:55 pm

"Hum...such an individual might be useful to find, even if he is a Massassa and I am very hesitate to do anything to cooperate with their blasted kind. My first instinct would be to capture him and then offer him freedom against helping us find our way in the Labyrinths but then again that would be rather cruel. He was wounded in Mr Haagen's car, it is possible there are some drops of his blood there. I would have normally liked to put Mr Karyak on the team to go after the creature to show him how someone can be traced with just a bit of blood or that dagger but I fear I can not trust him with anything important right now, not before his insubordination have been sorted out."

"Do you really think that after being attacked by the Nephandi that he will cooperate under those circumstances? From what I have learned of these Labyrinths, one wrong step can prove deadly..."

Later:

"And none of these restraints...and...no Paradox either..." She muttered longing for the magick she had nearly lost. "I guess you are right...I could have created a better fantasy..."

"You certainly could, I am sure of it."

"I do not know why...I said it I...just get this feeling...for one moment that...are confusing and not my own..." She muttered and looked at you still sorry she had said something to embarrass you. "Sometimes the pain...get to much and I do not know...what I say and if there are no me...left..."

"I see, do not be sorry...about feeling those things, sometimes these revelations are not under our control." To be sure it was disconcerting for someone else to be able to feel his...or his avatar's feelings, even when he was not himself entirely aware that those feelings in a conscious way. He'd spent a long time trying to control his emotions and impulses through training and this week seemed intent on showing how poor a job he'd done of it all. Enough to chuck it back into the fire for another refinement, to come out stronger. Perhaps that was the way it always was. "Beatrice, we hope to find something for the pain very soon. We just have to hold on for now, as best we can, and keep coming back to ourselves...I am so sorry you were hurt...but we are here now and if we can just hold on for a while longer..."

"I...do wish that...but I...perhaps it was not what I was meant for..." Beatrice said sounding confused. "They talk...and I do not understand all they say but they talk like rustling trees and a grand fire crackling in the wind, voices so soft they are a roaring crescendo...but they are here...now..."

"Yes, they are here now..."

"It speaks of creation and change and joy but the old broken angel is a stubborn one...he do like the warmth of the fire for his old bones are vary and cold...and he remember a time so long ago when men and women danced in snow covered forests and gave him their praises and there is longing there but then there is the nothingness...not darkness but non existence..."

"He is stubborn and hurt...but the fire is warm and would like to warm him." He looked down at her. "Like when the sun comes up over the snow covered hills in the morning. The animals come out and sing and the icicles on all the trees turn to glass prisms. The sky turns pink and then blue. Even in terrible winter storms, there is warmth in the fire and there is a new day...even on the day when the sun is up only a few hours it comes back again as the seasons turn and the forest becomes green again and there is new life. These things one cannot experience in nothingness."

"We are in the Node room...we are here...not there..." She repeated softly.

"That's right. We're together...our home."

For a while Beatrice slept uneasy but then she fell into deeper sleep and she lay there in your arms, helpless, part of you remember holding Claire after her neck snapped, partly out of fear that she was not yet dead and not wanting her life to ebb out on a cold sone floor alone, partly to just hold her one more time, holding Beatrice felt the same but she was alive and as she finally relaxed a bit her breathing grew stronger though she still looked like a little, wounded bird.

He held her close, the grief of the past returned but he tried to take his own advice - they were here together in the node room at Steelhaven. Beatrice and Adley, though their avatars remembered they were also Claire and Dylan and Heylel's children, having a chat about the merits of existence. All of these things at once...such seemed to be the way of the spirit. He waited without thinking about waiting for Colin or Amadeus to return.

// Got to see Dr Strange finally. Two thumbs up

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Yeah, the kind of Coawa are almost always born sharks, Garou are almost always born human and they can mate with both. Kinfolk are also human and animal. he said Coawa was never aggresive, but it wasn't pretty when you rode a Megalodon and suddenly you realize there's some coast guard patrols around and you got to play it cool or drown.

Well, most kinfolk deal with static magick. That's the case, so be ready. This magick though is the channeling of spirits, so it has no paradox and no effects on her avatar.

You'll have to learn to teach her. Garous are particular, but Lux Itineris has a werefox you could ask about your doubts. She's a girl, toó, so maybe she can understand better.

The least she deserves is payback
he said about Cadence

Don't be affraid, be hopeful. I awakened at age 6 and i've been all my life that kind, and you grow to have it as a part of you. She was two, she probably couldn't talk well then and she grew with that. It's totally in her control, it's natural and so you should understand. Not a normal childhood is her normal childhood.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:50 pm

"I will help you if I can Mr Wainwright I owe you for all that you have done for my student, but you have to excuse me if I do not put much faith in your project yet, then it seams you are a impossible man so perhaps you can do the impossible."
Colin smirked, "Impossible... You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

"I know someone who brought the sorceress from Diablo 2 into physical manifestation, I am sure one could do it with the Necromancer as well Mr Wainwright, do you fancy becoming a skeleton mage?"
He thought for a moment, "Ehhh, if I recall correctly, those things are rather... limited, aren't they? I think I would prefer being brought back as a brain in a machine body; at least that would permit me to keep my sentience. Although the stigma would be very uncomfortable, judging by what Deaconess Darnell has been through..."

"Then question then is how do we get your Avatar to hand over those shards?"
He hesitated only briefly, "I think Master Telar would be trying to guide the pieces into place, while I hold Beatrice and meditate, trying to communicate with Mia... she does respond to my trying to reach her; it's the most painless approach that comes to mind. We should... not involve mr. Karyak, if at all possible - he might try something reckless again, and I don't want to risk that. Not with what's at stake."

"Ah the rose, thank you for giving it to Beatrice...she said her Avatar liked the feel of it and it did seam to calm her down."
He grinned, "Actually, she had already showed me, two months hence, that I'd given her the stone when I came back from Chicago... and then, later, I got the same stone she'd showed me. I think I am going to need to see a Cultist of Ecstasy about a strong drink soon."

"But are you sure you are alright...you said you feel some irritation in your Avatar?"
Colin's eye twitched ever so slightly at Mia's irritation, "Yes... yes, quite alright; the irritation is mostly at other concerned Mages asking me if I am alright..."

((OOC: Yay Dr. Strange! Very Happy Very MtA. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Adley:

Earlier:

"Do you really think that after being attacked by the Nephandi that he will cooperate under those circumstances? From what I have learned of these Labyrinths, one wrong step can prove deadly..."

"You are probably right mea filius...going after this vampire might not be wise, do you just suggjest that we let it go then? The help of such a creature could be useful, even if I do not want to admit that."
Your mentor said.

Later:

"You certainly could, I am sure of it."

Beatrice nodded, she seamed a little calmer now though she was still uneasy and scarred, at least she was not convinced that her rescue had been a fantasy anymore.

"I see, do not be sorry...about feeling those things, sometimes these revelations are not under our control."

"You are not angry at me?"
Beatrice asked seaming concerned.
"I...am so confused, everything is...confusing like if there is a whirlwind in my mind, or a meat grinder."
She muttered weakly.

"Beatrice, we hope to find something for the pain very soon. We just have to hold on for now, as best we can, and keep coming back to ourselves...I am so sorry you were hurt...but we are here now and if we can just hold on for a while longer..."

"I...will try...but it...hurts and I am so...scared..."
Beatrice muttered then she looked at you.
"It is not your fault...I got hurt...you and Colin saved me...that...that Enforcer...I do not want to...say her name she is to blame and if I could I would hit her...very hard..."
She muttered angrily, but then anger might be better than hopelessness.

"Yes, they are here now..."

Beatrice gave a weak smile at that, seaming a little reassured.

"He is stubborn and hurt...but the fire is warm and would like to warm him." He looked down at her. "Like when the sun comes up over the snow covered hills in the morning. The animals come out and sing and the icicles on all the trees turn to glass prisms. The sky turns pink and then blue. Even in terrible winter storms, there is warmth in the fire and there is a new day...even on the day when the sun is up only a few hours it comes back again as the seasons turn and the forest becomes green again and there is new life. These things one cannot experience in nothingness."

"I think he...remembers that...but he feels confused...as if he knows he is wrong now...but can not help but be wrong...once perhaps he was a god of a mighty forest, the soul of old oaks that had seen the...seasons come and go so many times, a guide to those who would pass from this life...to the next and back again, and angel of death and rebirth...and a part of him...long for that again, to be whole...but he do not know how...I..."
Beatrice sigh.
"I...might just be imagining things, he never communicate in words, only in emotions, images in my mind, but I want to draw old oak trees with deeply riled brach and yellowed leaves...and beside it sits a red lady, a flame given form, but he have forgotten that at the end of life, when he burn and become nothing, the seeds are left, and those seeds will become a new oak...but he no longer...are that...he is wrong and he is stubborn and he is confused."

"That's right. We're together...our home."

The little Verbena looks at you for a moment then she closed her eyes, finally convinced that she was safe, at least for now, she shivered as if she was cold and whimpered but at least she would rest.

Tane:

Yeah, the kind of Coawa are almost always born sharks, Garou are almost always born human and they can mate with both. Kinfolk are also human and animal. he said Coawa was never aggresive, but it wasn't pretty when you rode a Megalodon and suddenly you realize there's some coast guard patrols around and you got to play it cool or drown.

"A megalodon, now that are one big fish...though yes I can imagine such situations was rather nerve wrecking, and made you a good swimmer."
Hildegard said sounding slightly amused.
"How did Mr Coawa deal with being born with the instincts and intelligence of an animal and then becoming party human? That must have been hard."

Well, most kinfolk deal with static magick. That's the case, so be ready. This magick though is the channeling of spirits, so it has no paradox and no effects on her avatar.

"Well I guess I am going to have to deal with it if it happens, and as long as it do not put Jane in any danger then I am ok with it, even if it will become a bit problematic."

You'll have to learn to teach her. Garous are particular, but Lux Itineris has a werefox you could ask about your doubts. She's a girl, toó, so maybe she can understand better.

"Hum...as yes the librarian...it is Westchapel she live on...Miss Getwater's old Chantry and not the Hermetic Ancestral Chantry, which is good as our relationship with them are a bit strained right now due to the trouble with Miss Alexander however yes I will ask the woman for help, that is a good idea."

The least she deserves is payback he said about Cadence

"Yes...yes she do deserve payback, her and her Mentor."
Hildegard said her eyes becoming steel as she spoke.
"And she shall have that much at least."

Don't be affraid, be hopeful. I awakened at age 6 and i've been all my life that kind, and you grow to have it as a part of you. She was two, she probably couldn't talk well then and she grew with that. It's totally in her control, it's natural and so you should understand. Not a normal childhood is her normal childhood.

"Hum...perhaps you are right, that for Jane magick is natural, she do take to it as easy as breathing at least it is just hard for me to imagine, becoming a mage that young. I was seventeen years old when I Awakened, I was a novice in a German nunnery right after the war...it was hard enough to adjust to magick as a teenager, but perhaps it is easier for Jean, since for her it is all she have ever known."

(OOC: I will post a reply for Warp after dinner.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:31 pm

Colin:

Colin smirked, "Impossible... You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

"No perhaps we need a few new words to describe you Mr Wainwright, as it seams you are breaking impossible to the point where that word is starting to take offense."
Amadeus joked with a small grin.

He thought for a moment, "Ehhh, if I recall correctly, those things are rather... limited, aren't they? I think I would prefer being brought back as a brain in a machine body; at least that would permit me to keep my sentience. Although the stigma would be very uncomfortable, judging by what Deaconess Darnell has been through..."

"Yeah they just shamble around and toss ice, flame or electro bolts until killed."
Cita said then she nodded.
"Daisy Darnell yes...my Tradition have not been kind to her, but you have to understand few among our kind have better reason to hate the Union, not that it justify what we have done. Being turned into a cyborg or a HiT-Mark is not necromancy though, you are still alive..."

He hesitated only briefly, "I think Master Telar would be trying to guide the pieces into place, while I hold Beatrice and meditate, trying to communicate with Mia... she does respond to my trying to reach her; it's the most painless approach that comes to mind.

"That sounds like a sensible way to do it."
Amadeus said but he was hesitant and clearly worried. Cita nodded.
"Yes, we should try to get our hands on something that will help with Beatrice's pain first though or the operation will hurt, at least unless Mr Wainwright's Avatar manage to do all of the job...one question though is how much we should tell Beatrice about what is going to happen with the operation...and what the risks are?"
The Virtual Adept Master asked seaming a bit uneasy.

We should... not involve mr. Karyak, if at all possible - he might try something reckless again, and I don't want to risk that. Not with what's at stake."

"Mr Karyak will not like that...and I do not think the young man would do anything to risk Beatrice's well being, but perhaps you are right...this will be a delicate operation we do not want to take any chances."
"Though I know Mr Karyak would want to be there for Bee."

He grinned, "Actually, she had already showed me, two months hence, that I'd given her the stone when I came back from Chicago... and then, later, I got the same stone she'd showed me. I think I am going to need to see a Cultist of Ecstasy about a strong drink soon."

"Well the Cultists hold the best parties...and the best orgies, you have not lived until you have been with a woman who can shift time around at will."
Amadeus said without a shred of embarrassment, Cita though blushed.
"Ehm...well that might be...however ehm...Mr Wainwright the Cultists might be able to help you make sense of your future visions which might be more useful than orgies..."
She muttered and stared pointedly down at her computer still blushing, something Amadeus found amusing though he did not comment on it.

Colin's eye twitched ever so slightly at Mia's irritation, "Yes... yes, quite alright; the irritation is mostly at other concerned Mages asking me if I am alright..."

"I see, to many mages asking you the exact same question? I can see how that can be irritating yes..."
Amadeus said sounding amused.

(OOC: My entertainment thingies really like to mock Colin, while writing now my husband was playing Mass Effect 3 and I was listening to the dialogue, among other thing the joke what is the problem with treating a Turian that have been hit in the face with a rocket? Figuring out which side have been hit...Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:16 pm

"No perhaps we need a few new words to describe you Mr Wainwright, as it seams you are breaking impossible to the point where that word is starting to take offense."
Colin just chuckled.

"Daisy Darnell yes...my Tradition have not been kind to her, but you have to understand few among our kind have better reason to hate the Union, not that it justify what we have done. Being turned into a cyborg or a HiT-Mark is not necromancy though, you are still alive..."
He nodded, "She's a noble lady yet, though... but true, it's not necromancy. Hm, I still think those skeleton mages would be rather a bad trade, all things considered. How about a skull with all my mental faculties intact? Might that be feasible?"

"Yes, we should try to get our hands on something that will help with Beatrice's pain first though or the operation will hurt, at least unless Mr Wainwright's Avatar manage to do all of the job...one question though is how much we should tell Beatrice about what is going to happen with the operation...and what the risks are?"
He thought for a moment, "We just talked about informed consent... I think we should tell her everything, as soon as all the materials are in place. But perhaps not before that. She would want to know it's the parts of her own withered angel she's getting back, rather than a graft from some more-or-less willing donor who'd be hurt for her."

"Mr Karyak will not like that...and I do not think the young man would do anything to risk Beatrice's well being, but perhaps you are right...this will be a delicate operation we do not want to take any chances."
He nodded, "True, he will not like that... but frankly, he's earned a bit of disappointment. I suppose we could allow some manner of video feed to the next room, so he can at least watch... but under the circumstances, I don't want him in the room, just in case."

"Well the Cultists hold the best parties...and the best orgies, you have not lived until you have been with a woman who can shift time around at will."
He arched an eyebrow, "The party that quite literally never ends, is it? I rather suspect that, in due time, I will be one to shift time around at my convenience... and perhaps so will miss Adelbloom. I expect that will prove interesting... Though I'm given to understand the... reputation for being party animals is not entirely deserved, nor even necessarily accurate. But, I guess everyone finds what they're looking for..."

"Ehm...well that might be...however ehm...Mr Wainwright the Cultists might be able to help you make sense of your future visions which might be more useful than orgies..."
He grinned, "Actually, I spoke with a Cultist and a Hermetic about the visions in general - no details - and my issues with grammar related to that. I think I gave the poor Hermetic a headache. The Cultist was just amused at the Hermetic..."

"I see, to many mages asking you the exact same question? I can see how that can be irritating yes..."
He nodded, "Everyone pales and asks that question, despite my fairly obviously being hale and hearty. It... does get a bit much after the first few dozen..."

((OOC: Heh... Never got around to playing the third... Between the EA digital storefront and the "three colors of ending" controversy, as well as the online multiplayer thing, I just never could be arsed to get it...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:57 pm

He nodded, "She's a noble lady yet, though... but true, it's not necromancy. Hm, I still think those skeleton mages would be rather a bad trade, all things considered. How about a skull with all my mental faculties intact? Might that be feasible?"

"Off course it is feasible, everything is Mr Wainwright...I guess it depends on how skilled Miss Adlebloom desire to get with Necromancy before she decide to let you see her displeasure...perhaps it is best you stay alive so you do not have to find out Mr Wainwright."
Cita said sounding amused.
"As for Deaconess Darnell I do not know her, I have heard her name, but that is about it."

He thought for a moment, "We just talked about informed consent... I think we should tell her everything, as soon as all the materials are in place. But perhaps not before that. She would want to know it's the parts of her own withered angel she's getting back, rather than a graft from some more-or-less willing donor who'd be hurt for her."

"That would probably be the most ethical thing to do yes."
Amadeus agreed.
"But I am worried that knowing that some work will be done on her Avatar will scare her terribly after all she have been through, especially when she learn that there are risks."
He said sounding doubtful.
"But yes she would want to know that no one is being hurt to help her...I just do not want her to panic."

He nodded, "True, he will not like that... but frankly, he's earned a bit of disappointment. I suppose we could allow some manner of video feed to the next room, so he can at least watch... but under the circumstances, I don't want him in the room, just in case."

"I am not so sure I would want someone to watch Master Telar operate on Beatrice's Avatar, it feels wrong somehow unless that is something Bee would want herself and something she would take comfort in...you are probably right that not inviting Mr Karyak to be present is a good idea, on the other hand I do feel like I am letting the boy down but yes, it is best not to take any chances."

He arched an eyebrow, "The party that quite literally never ends, is it?

"Or which ended two days before it started, you never know but yes it can be quite exiting."
The old Verbena said and grinned.

I rather suspect that, in due time, I will be one to shift time around at my convenience... and perhaps so will miss Adelbloom. I expect that will prove interesting...

"Oh I suspect that will prove quite satisfying."
The old druid said and grinned, Cita blushed again, even more than before.

Though I'm given to understand the... reputation for being party animals is not entirely deserved, nor even necessarily accurate. But, I guess everyone finds what they're looking for..."

"Some of them take their pleasure other places than wild parties, and the Cultists are not drug addicts and delinquents, they are what you would call responsible hedonists, they will enjoy life to the fullest as long as they do not harm others, or themselves in the process, but if that enjoyment comes from smoking weed and having wild sex or from listening to opera, now that vary from Cultist to Cultist."
Amadeus explained.
"I find the Cult of Ecstasy to be quite admirable."

He grinned, "Actually, I spoke with a Cultist and a Hermetic about the visions in general - no details - and my issues with grammar related to that. I think I gave the poor Hermetic a headache. The Cultist was just amused at the Hermetic..."

"Well anyone of us that do not study much Time tend to get a bit of a headache hearing someone remembering from the future, but yes the grammar issues are a bit amusing..."

He nodded, "Everyone pales and asks that question, despite my fairly obviously being hale and hearty. It... does get a bit much after the first few dozen..."

Amadeus lifted his hands in mock apology.
"Well you have to excuse us Mr Wainwright but when you say you have been attacked with the rote that are the worst nightmare of any mage with the possibly exception of going to the Cauls, that are bound to raise a few brows and attract some expressions of concern."

(OOC: We have not used the multi player part but the story mode section seam to be similar to the other two games this far but I do hear the ending is bad. I got all three games in a collectors set, so we might as well play it while waiting for the forth game.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:18 pm

He had to accept he'd never be both. But when he needs to hunt and be the dame he was he simply takes a swim. When he needs to share something, when there are questions that need answers in words he comes out. And when his spirit is restless, his familly can confort him.

Ah, sorry, there are way toó many chantries in the city

Those are words that call for a hunt. Very well.
he said with a smile. She'll have it, that's it.

That's it. She just grew up to learn to handle her fine motricity as much as magick. To her it is an extention of her body or her will. Maybe that's how it should be focused

((I interfereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It's a work of art. Give it a shot Colin, you won't regret it. It's far better than they say: the ending is really evocative, the animation is gorgeous and the outcomes are tragic. Please don't let the quarians do the thing))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:18 am

"But I am worried that knowing that some work will be done on her Avatar will scare her terribly after all she have been through, especially when she learn that there are risks."
Colin nodded, "I'm given to understand it's Hermetic chanting that's the worst sort, though."

"I am not so sure I would want someone to watch Master Telar operate on Beatrice's Avatar, it feels wrong somehow unless that is something Bee would want herself and something she would take comfort in...you are probably right that not inviting Mr Karyak to be present is a good idea, on the other hand I do feel like I am letting the boy down but yes, it is best not to take any chances."
He frowned, "He's currently at risk of being put on trial for infractions including endangering a mission, ignoring the chain of command and outright disrespecting senior Magi. With the delicate nature of this, if he sets foot in the room while we're working, I will shoot him, so help me God. I'll do what I can to save him from what he has done, but that does not extend to giving him any more chances..."

"Some of them take their pleasure other places than wild parties, and the Cultists are not drug addicts and delinquents, they are what you would call responsible hedonists, they will enjoy life to the fullest as long as they do not harm others, or themselves in the process, but if that enjoyment comes from smoking weed and having wild sex or from listening to opera, now that vary from Cultist to Cultist."
"Quite so. They could make excellent Sith, drawing power from strong emotion rather than cold reason... but fortunately, they seem a little more live-and-let-live than that. Ah, that reference might be a little more recent than most you are familiar with?"

"Well anyone of us that do not study much Time tend to get a bit of a headache hearing someone remembering from the future, but yes the grammar issues are a bit amusing..."
He grinned, "Thank Heavens I'm British, and thus raised on Doctor Who. I think that might have helped insulate my mind against the confusion from causal loops and assorted temporal paradoxes. I'm already in a bootstrap paradox; I'm not going for my grandfather."

"Well you have to excuse us Mr Wainwright but when you say you have been attacked with the rote that are the worst nightmare of any mage with the possibly exception of going to the Cauls, that are bound to raise a few brows and attract some expressions of concern."
He grinned wryly, "Well, I've rather been getting the Sleeper equivalent of it for a quarter century already; surviving a missile to the face is impressive enough... I just hope the Universe doesn't decide to keep trying harder..."

((OOC: Eh, to be honest, I can't be arsed now; it's been years since I played the last two - not sure I even have my saves anymore - and the EA Origin service is, well... ehhhhh... :/ ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:45 am

"You are probably right mea filius...going after this vampire might not be wise, do you just suggjest that we let it go then? The help of such a creature could be useful, even if I do not want to admit that."

He frowned a little. "I don't know," he admitted. "Though if he's already been hunted, I would imagine if we should try to find him it could turn...problematic. Not to mention, who would we send on such a task? On the other hand, the knife...it's what he would use to...procure blood. They do not use fangs apparently...so aside from your blood, I would imagine that could carry a rather large imprint of sorts. I can try to find out more when I go back to Chicago...as well, perhaps Deaconess O'Connor may know something of this?"

Later:

"You are not angry at me?" Beatrice asked seaming concerned.

He shook his head. "No, I was not, am not angry at you."

"I...am so confused, everything is...confusing like if there is a whirlwind in my mind, or a meat grinder." She muttered weakly.

"I know, it is confusing...all these emotions, aren't they? But they are not all bad either. We just need to keep our course, so we do not get lost."

"I...will try...but it...hurts and I am so...scared..." Beatrice muttered then she looked at you.

"I know, I know it does...but we just need some time, so we can help you."

"It is not your fault...I got hurt...you and Colin saved me...that...that Enforcer...I do not want to...say her name she is to blame and if I could I would hit her...very hard..." She muttered angrily, but then anger might be better than hopelessness.

He gave a little smile at her comment about hitting the woman but then tilted his head. "I knew you would say that, that it wasn't my fault. But...I can still wish things had turned out better. Though we are here now so there is hope yet."

"I...might just be imagining things, he never communicate in words, only in emotions, images in my mind, but I want to draw old oak trees with deeply riled brach and yellowed leaves...and beside it sits a red lady, a flame given form, but he have forgotten that at the end of life, when he burn and become nothing, the seeds are left, and those seeds will become a new oak...but he no longer...are that...he is wrong and he is stubborn and he is confused."

"I would like to see that painting. When you are better, I would very much like to see you paint it," he said, listening. "Perhaps there can be seeds too. Just a little acorn at first, hidden and protected under the fallen leaves. Then a sprout, up from the ashen soil and down into the earth...yes, I would like to see a painting like of your old oak tree..."

// yes, Dr Strange was very Mage-y, agreed.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:15 am

Adley:

Earlier:

He frowned a little. "I don't know," he admitted. "Though if he's already been hunted, I would imagine if we should try to find him it could turn...problematic. Not to mention, who would we send on such a task?

"Hum...one of the Akashics perhaps, and Miss Day though she is busy watching over our other vampire guests, I am telling you mea filius there are to many Massassa involved in this for my taste."
Jeffry grumbled.
"But yes getting this man to cooperate might be difficult, and I hate to try to use force to make him...on the other hand his help would be quite useful..."

On the other hand, the knife...it's what he would use to...procure blood. They do not use fangs apparently...so aside from your blood, I would imagine that could carry a rather large imprint of sorts. I can try to find out more when I go back to Chicago...as well, perhaps Deaconess O'Connor may know something of this?"

"Have you tried to ever get a straight answer out of Mara O'Connor fili mi? She always answer in bloody riddles, but yes perhaps she might know something. I would appriciate it if you could find out more about this when you return to Chicago though...as for the dagger yes there will be quite a few imprints on it but I recon I can isolate the one belonging to the owner."

Later:

He shook his head. "No, I was not, am not angry at you."

"Good, I do not like it when you are angry at me Adley."
Beatrice said and gave you a weak smile.

"I know, it is confusing...all these emotions, aren't they? But they are not all bad either. We just need to keep our course, so we do not get lost."

"I already feel rather lost but...no they are not all bad, keeping my course though...I feel adrift in a sea of emotions and thoughts, not all of which I understand."

"I know, I know it does...but we just need some time, so we can help you."

Beatrice looked at you and nodded, you saw complete trust in her brown eyes she believed you that you would find a way to help her but you also saw the intense pain there and a deeper emotional hurt that might be even harder to cure that had been caused by the damage to her soul.

He gave a little smile at her comment about hitting the woman but then tilted his head. "I knew you would say that, that it wasn't my fault. But...I can still wish things had turned out better. Though we are here now so there is hope yet."

"I wish this had not happened...but that is not...your fault...and you say we are here...I am safe...my...Mentor say I will work magick again...I guess we have to take what we got...and there is hope...we have that..."
She muttered softly.

"I would like to see that painting. When you are better, I would very much like to see you paint it," he said, listening.

"I...will paint it...when I am not...shaking to much to hold a brush."
Beatrice promised and glanced up at you.

"Perhaps there can be seeds too. Just a little acorn at first, hidden and protected under the fallen leaves. Then a sprout, up from the ashen soil and down into the earth...yes, I would like to see a painting like of your old oak tree..."

"I would...like there to be an acorn...but he is so confused...he do not know what he want, I will paint his emotions, I always do I let him express himself through me, at least...I can do that for him since he have not made me into a monster..."
The young Verbena said softly.

Colin:

Colin nodded, "I'm given to understand it's Hermetic chanting that's the worst sort, though."

"Hermetic chanting do share her terribly yes, but I can imagine that if we tell her that we are going to operate on her wounded Avatar after all she have been through that might...terrify her as well."
Amadeus said.
"I am also concerned about how her Core will react, it have been hurt twice now and do not really like interacting with anyone but it's host."
Cita chimed in.
"I am going to have to try to calm it."

He frowned, "He's currently at risk of being put on trial for infractions including endangering a mission, ignoring the chain of command and outright disrespecting senior Magi.

Amadeus raised and eyebrow.
"It seams I have missed a few things while I have been sitting down here in the basement watching over Bee, what on earth have happened?"

With the delicate nature of this, if he sets foot in the room while we're working, I will shoot him, so help me God. I'll do what I can to save him from what he has done, but that does not extend to giving him any more chances..."

"I see your point Mr Wainwright, it is probably best to keep him out then, if he have done the things you mentioned earlier...hum...try not to shoot members of the Chantry though but yes I will not have anything disturb this operation and put Beatrice at greater risk."
Amedeus agreed.

"Quite so. They could make excellent Sith, drawing power from strong emotion rather than cold reason... but fortunately, they seem a little more live-and-let-live than that. Ah, that reference might be a little more recent than most you are familiar with?"

"I do not often indulge in movies Mr Wainwright so while I have seen Star Wars I have not really enough involvement with the franchise to catch the reference no."
Amadeus said Cita though smiled.
"Yeah that would fit them exactly only that the Cultists believe in personal responsibility and usually are not aggressive, though if you get one mad...oh hell they are mad..."
Cita said.
"But they do draw power from their emotions they do that."

He grinned, "Thank Heavens I'm British, and thus raised on Doctor Who. I think that might have helped insulate my mind against the confusion from causal loops and assorted temporal paradoxes. I'm already in a bootstrap paradox; I'm not going for my grandfather."

"Now that I have seen, it is a pretty entertaining show."
Amadeus said.
"And my Mentor is a Master of Time, so I am rather used to such talk though I have not gotten much more into that magick other than the ability to do some divination from a life long ago...I felt it would be disrespectful to her not to keep it up."

He grinned wryly, "Well, I've rather been getting the Sleeper equivalent of it for a quarter century already; surviving a missile to the face is impressive enough... I just hope the Universe doesn't decide to keep trying harder..."

"Well being hit by a missile do not sound comfortable. I was killed by a Ball of Abysmal flame once...ah the old spell not the one you know. The old spell was an exploding fireball you would throw...I still have issues with fire."
Amadeus muttered his eyes growing dark with remembrance for a moment.
"I still would gladly take that again...many times rather than having someone damage my Avatar..."
He muttered sourly.

Tane:

He had to accept he'd never be both. But when he needs to hunt and be the dame he was he simply takes a swim.

"Is it not a bit cold for a Great White in these waters?"
Hildegard asked and raised an eyebrow.
"I guess that can be a hard thing to accept, that he will never fully be either shark or man."

When he needs to share something, when there are questions that need answers in words he comes out. And when his spirit is restless, his familly can confort him.

"I see, well it is good he have his family to support him then."

Ah, sorry, there are way toó many chantries in the city

The old Chorister raised an eyebrow.
"The more Chantries we have the better defenses we have against our enemies Mr Karyak, would you rather we turn mages away from Boston?"

Those are words that call for a hunt. Very well. he said with a smile. She'll have it, that's it.

"Yes...yes they are and we will hunt the Nephandi and their allies down."
Hildegard said firmly.

That's it. She just grew up to learn to handle her fine motricity as much as magick. To her it is an extention of her body or her will. Maybe that's how it should be focused

"Perhaps...the Order of Hermes like to take their apprentices young though I have always thought that have to do with the hedge magic silliness they teach them before they lead them to Awakening, but perhaps Jane have an advantage I do not in how young she was when she Awakned...magick is so natural to her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next