Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19

5 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19

Post by Adley Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:45 pm

"Ma'am I was thinking I am told we also have another prisoner and a pair of birds perhaps one of our Virtual Adepts could get them without the need to go physically to get them." Crexia nodded. "If they can do so safely."

"I'll get the map in a just a moment unless someone beats me to it and double check for those rooms. Someone marked them out. If it's too much a risk for now we can try later if it's safer for us, but the pawn in the infirmary was shot and not in the best of shape when we left him. And someone will need to fetch out our friend from inside the Chief's office, there," he added, partly to keep things in order for himself more than anything, using time wisely as he could.

"I could have a look at the phones see what I find." The Virtual Adept the Labyrinth now knew was named Zach offered

He nodded to Zach and then handed him the phone with a nod. "Here is the Nephandi's phone."

He nodded and picked up the buttons, as well, "I already have a spare gun on me - you take it."

"Alright, thanks." He took it and the holster if there was one for it.

"The tools should be left here they are the ones with the most arcane connections to them, the other items we can bring along." Crexia said

"Yes, ma'am," he said, and left the tools in one pile, took the rest and bundled it to hand to Crexia. "This is everything else." Then he took his phone to checked the map quickly to make sure he remembered which room was which and if they were going in that direction and then looked at the woman with Zach. "Should I show you the map? Or do you want a copy, is that better for you?"

// I finally saw Kingsmen and now have Colin Firth's Hart in mind for Colin xD. And yes I've seen Fern Gully, been a long time since I thought of that movie. I was thinking more of the voice of Tim Curry as the Devil in Legend, then I started going through all of his 'villain' voices.

Adley

Back to top Go down

The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Heart of the Labyrinth, Screams and Hope IC Thread 19

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:05 pm

"I'll get the map in a just a moment unless someone beats me to it and double check for those rooms. Someone marked them out. If it's too much a risk for now we can try later if it's safer for us, but the pawn in the infirmary was shot and not in the best of shape when we left him. And someone will need to fetch out our friend from inside the Chief's office, there," he added, partly to keep things in order for himself more than anything, using time wisely as he could.

"Let us move so we are in location next to the Chief's room just in case such teleportation attempts are discovered I want us ready to move before they are done."
Crexia said before she started leading the group of magi back through the spiraling hallways of the Labyrinth, there where nothing much happening during the short trek and before much time had gone by you where all back outside the hated Security Chief's room.
"So a wounded prisoner and two birds and a third person inside this room then?"
Zack said and pointed at the door.
"I will go and wake William and get him ready for transport."
Udella offered and stepped towards the Chief's room.

He nodded to Zach and then handed him the phone with a nod. "Here is the Nephandi's phone."

Zach nodded and took the phone and started looking through it.
"Well there are some contacts here but all messages have been deleted...I can perhaps get them back but it will take some time."
He said.

"Alright, thanks." He took it and the holster if there was one for it.

There where no holster, the weapon had just been kept in one of the girl's pockets, perhaps not the safest way to carry a weapon but then again it was not so safe to live in a place where the walls might eat you either.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, and left the tools in one pile, took the rest and bundled it to hand to Crexia. "This is everything else."

Crexia nodded at that she took the items and put them in a small bag she got from one of her belt pouches. Dalett and Alison still looked sad that their foci was being left behind and they eyed the pile regretfully.

Then he took his phone to checked the map quickly to make sure he remembered which room was which and if they were going in that direction and then looked at the woman with Zach. "Should I show you the map? Or do you want a copy, is that better for you?"

The young Adept you had met at Morningstar nodded her head.
"Just sending me the map would be best."
She said and held up her own phone.
"This is my number Sir."
She said politely.

(OOC: Do you hand Zack one of the phones or both? Both Allison and Matty had one, and if just one fo them which one?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:15 pm

"Let us move so we are in location next to the Chief's room just in case such teleportation attempts are discovered I want us ready to move before they are done." Crexia said

"Very good," he said.

"So a wounded prisoner and two birds and a third person inside this room then?" Zack said and pointed at the door.
"I will go and wake William and get him ready for transport." Udella offered

"Thank you. Do be careful," he said to Udella, with a nod. "Just one person in this room, the wounded pawn is in the infirmary," he corrected.

Zach nodded and took the phone and started looking through it. "Well there are some contacts here but all messages have been deleted...I can perhaps get them back but it will take some time." He said.

"Probably not time for that at the moment," he agreed, then handed him the other phone.

There where no holster, the weapon had just been kept in one of the girl's pockets...

"Is anyone in need of a pistol?" he asked. He checked the ammo for it, then the piece.

"Just sending me the map would be best." She said and held up her own phone. "This is my number Sir.

"Thank you," he said, as he looked up to read it and then send her the map. When she got it, he pointed at the relevant room for the infirmary, telling her the location of the man shot within the room as best he could. "I don't recall if we had time to search him and I am not sure what state he will be in now," he warned.

// whups I missed there were two phones - I just tagged it into this post so the Adepts have them both.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:36 pm

"Thank you. Do be careful," he said to Udella, with a nod. "Just one person in this room, the wounded pawn is in the infirmary," he corrected.

"I will be careful young man."
Udella said kindly as she went into the Chief's room to wake up William. Zack nodded.
"One wounded pawn in the infirmary do you want to go for him first Bess?"
He asked the Adept you had already met, using the American name she had taken for herself though she clearly preferred her real name, that being said none of her names should probably be spoken in here.
"Yeah...I can get him if you fetch the birds."
She agreed and Zach nodded.

"Probably not time for that at the moment," he agreed, then handed him the other phone.

Zach had a look at the other phone.
"Well someone like JRPGs there is allot of them on here, not allot else easily available though. I recommend me just downloading everything on the phones and then destroying them just to be sure and I can go through the data later."
He said and Crexia raised an eyebrow.
"Is that safe?"
Zach nodded.
"Yeah that should be safe enough."
The old Tytalus nodded.
"Very well then please see to it young man."
Zach nodded and got to work on copying the phone onto his laptop setting it down on a raised segment of floor to work.
"I have been meaning to ask what the fuck have happened to the floor here? It looks like someone ripped it to bits and then turned it to glass."

"Is anyone in need of a pistol?" he asked. He checked the ammo for it, then the piece.

"Mine jammed and need some maintenance a few fights back."
Said Betty one of the hedge wizards you had briefly met on Morningstar.
"But if you need it then I have other weapons, a knife and my magic."
The gun used 9mm rounds but it was rather small it was loaded with a full clip it seamed.

"Thank you," he said, as he looked up to read it and then send her the map. When she got it, he pointed at the relevant room for the infirmary, telling her the location of the man shot within the room as best he could. "I don't recall if we had time to search him and I am not sure what state he will be in now," he warned.

The young Adept nodded.
"Ok thank you Sir I got it....so he might not be a pretty sight."
She commented as she took a wire and stuck it into a socket at the base of her neck and connected the other part to her phone.
"I will get him and place him...ehm...there..."
She said and pointed at a smooth piece of floor.
"If that is agreeable to you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:08 pm

"Well that is more than what many get. I wish you the best with it."
Leon said and he smiled a little.
Colin smiled sadly, "The only regrettable hint of the future is that it seems I'll leave her behind, for at least a century or two... Oh, she didn't say as much at the time, but I could see the state of her jewelry..."

"I ehm...don't know I can not say I feel her much, she communicate through dreams."
The Jerbiton said and scratched his head.
"Hum no I would not want to meet such a cluster without some very good shields between me and it, are you saying you can absorb it to get stronger? That is quite...amazing!"
He nodded, "Amazing... and ample grounds for concern. Unlimited potential for growth... I might discover an entirely new path of Ascension, who knows?"

"You are saying you are working on a way to clean Resonance out of a mage?"
Adjan asked as he raised an eyebrow.
"That would be quite...a lifesaver to my Tradition. Hum well if you have such methods then I will have no reservations against helping you with the ship you mentioned, off course provided that they work..."
He nodded, "Well, items first, and when that's confirmed to work, I can start trying to help people... I would not want to start human trials, as it were, and discover that any relief would be temporary and subject to backlash. I have a few ideas, though..."

"I am going to have to buy that issue then, though I would think you could earn more by offering privately to paying students."
Andy said as she glanced over at you.
"Such a rote would have so many applications."
He smiled, "Oh, infinite applications... but most importantly, it will be of great benefit in disposing of corrupted Quintessence, and it already has and will in the future save Masters and Node cleansers alike from corrupted Resonance - for something like that, setting a cash price on it would be outright vulgar. I think releasing it to the public in such a manner will earn me far more in reputation and academic credit than any amount of money could buy..."

Dalett looked at you for a moment then she nodded.
"Very well the buttons are yours."
He nodded, "I shall put them to good use."

Mala and Allison looked at one another and then at you they seamed quite confused then Allison said.
"This idea is quite alien to me, but I am grateful non the less, I would not want to...well anyway if it is true it will make this a little easier."
She commented sullenly.
He nodded, "If we're going to have a chance in this war, we'll have to be our best..."
He tilted his head and looked at Allison, "Actually, you just might come around to see some of our best, and help root out the worst. I know an excellent Mentor who might be persuaded to take you on... but that would be spoilers."
He frowned, "One headache at a time..."

Zach had a look at the other phone.
"Well someone like JRPGs there is allot of them on here, not allot else easily available though. I recommend me just downloading everything on the phones and then destroying them just to be sure and I can go through the data later."
He said and Crexia raised an eyebrow.
"Is that safe?"
Zach nodded.
"Yeah that should be safe enough."
The old Tytalus nodded.
"Very well then please see to it young man."
Zach nodded and got to work on copying the phone onto his laptop setting it down on a raised segment of floor to work.
"I have been meaning to ask what the fuck have happened to the floor here? It looks like someone ripped it to bits and then turned it to glass."
He glanced around with a frown, looking at the floor - something about stone turning into glass tickled at the back of his mind, "JRPGs? Is that something like regular role-playing games?"

((OOC: Ferngully's not all that memorable, anyway. Even Robin Williams' antic manner wasn't all that memorable. The only good thing about it, really, is Tim Curry portraying a corrupted, entropic pollution spirit. Razz ))

((OOC2: So, where exactly is that glass floor Zach's asking about? Is it where we fought the Security Chief's little stone scorpions?))

((OOC3: Was out at a raffle today. Me and my schnookums won a half dozen goodly-sized coffee mugs, some other small stuff, and we found a bird's nest with roughly half a dozen chicks in it - I think they were sparrows or somesuch. So adorable, so soft when I petted a couple of them with a fingertip. :3 ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Colin smiled sadly, "The only regrettable hint of the future is that it seems I'll leave her behind, for at least a century or two... Oh, she didn't say as much at the time, but I could see the state of her jewelry..."

"Hum...yeah you said you are a silversmith I guess you would know. Well if something happens now that you know about it you can change it, the future is not set in stone after all."
Leon said and frowned.

He nodded, "Amazing... and ample grounds for concern. Unlimited potential for growth... I might discover an entirely new path of Ascension, who knows?"

"Well your life will not be dull then and you have quite a bit of potential for power, I would say that is a positive thing, even for an Orphan."
He said with a wry smile.

He nodded, "Well, items first, and when that's confirmed to work, I can start trying to help people... I would not want to start human trials, as it were, and discover that any relief would be temporary and subject to backlash. I have a few ideas, though..."

Adjan looked at you then he nodded.
"Off course that seams prudent enough, to be sure your ideas work before testing them out on living mages."
He agreed.
"We would not want to make things worse after all."

He smiled, "Oh, infinite applications... but most importantly, it will be of great benefit in disposing of corrupted Quintessence, and it already has and will in the future save Masters and Node cleansers alike from corrupted Resonance - for something like that, setting a cash price on it would be outright vulgar. I think releasing it to the public in such a manner will earn me far more in reputation and academic credit than any amount of money could buy..."

"I can see how such a rote could be of immense benefit yes, to clean up Nodes safely or get rid of Tass to Resonated to be of much use."
Andy said then she nodded.
"Well it is a noble thing you are doing, putting the Traditions before your own needs, if everyone thought like that perhaps thing would work a little better. I do hope you get the recognition you deserve for it though."

He nodded, "I shall put them to good use."

Dalett gave you a slight smile.
"Good...ah one warning, old celluloid, especially degrading celluloid are quite flammable just so you are aware of that."

He nodded, "If we're going to have a chance in this war, we'll have to be our best..."
He tilted his head and looked at Allison, "Actually, you just might come around to see some of our best, and help root out the worst. I know an excellent Mentor who might be persuaded to take you on... but that would be spoilers."
He frowned, "One headache at a time..."

Allison raised an eyebrow.
"I think you have lost me there Traditionalist but sure if you can get me a Mentor so I would not have to be executed I would be happy for it, I am not completely married to the idea of destroying the world after all due to my Mentor's claustrophobia and fretting."
She said a bit sadly, she did miss the Security Chief it seamed. Udella glanced in your direction but she said nothing.

He glanced around with a frown, looking at the floor - something about stone turning into glass tickled at the back of his mind, "JRPGs? Is that something like regular role-playing games?"

"Yeah sort of though they are usually turn based and there is a grater range of hair colors, they can be pretty fun actually."
Zach said as he worked on the phones.
"You can get a few of them really cheap for your phone if you are interested."

(OOC: Yeah it was after the fight with the scorpions so many of the group had bled as Udella took care of the corridor with a little Forces Effect that got hot enough to turn everything stone to glass. Also baby birds aww and congratulations on the mugs one can never have to many coffee mugs. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:53 pm

"Hum...yeah you said you are a silversmith I guess you would know. Well if something happens now that you know about it you can change it, the future is not set in stone after all."
Leon said and frowned.
Colin smiled, "She didn't go into details about... personal matters. As well she shouldn't, I suppose; I'm about to try something forceful with the timeline... Let us see what lives I might be able to save over the coming months and years..."

"Well your life will not be dull then and you have quite a bit of potential for power, I would say that is a positive thing, even for an Orphan."
He said with a wry smile.
He arched an eyebrow, "Positive, indeed... are you sure you wouldn't want to trade?"

Adjan looked at you then he nodded.
"Off course that seams prudent enough, to be sure your ideas work before testing them out on living mages."
He agreed.
"We would not want to make things worse after all."
He smiled, "Precisely. I fear getting rid of Resonance like that will necessitate somehow crystallizing it like Tass - and it will continue to affect its surroundings accordingly. However, it might well be possible to later use such materials to modulate spells and balance out Tass that is heavily resonated in another direction..."

"I can see how such a rote could be of immense benefit yes, to clean up Nodes safely or get rid of Tass to Resonated to be of much use."
Andy said then she nodded.
"Well it is a noble thing you are doing, putting the Traditions before your own needs, if everyone thought like that perhaps thing would work a little better. I do hope you get the recognition you deserve for it though."
He grinned, "Patent first, publication second. Once it's secured to my name, the recognition will come around. I might offend some... individuals' fiscal sensibilities, but this thing is too bloody important to hoard for myself. And, of course, coming from an Orphan, it might make the... more conservative senior Tradition members reconsider the potential of Orphans..."

Dalett gave you a slight smile.
"Good...ah one warning, old celluloid, especially degrading celluloid are quite flammable just so you are aware of that."
He nodded, "Ah, that might make them more suitable for weaponization. Thanks."

Allison raised an eyebrow.
"I think you have lost me there Traditionalist but sure if you can get me a Mentor so I would not have to be executed I would be happy for it, I am not completely married to the idea of destroying the world after all due to my Mentor's claustrophobia and fretting."
She said a bit sadly, she did miss the Security Chief it seamed. Udella glanced in your direction but she said nothing.
He gave Udella a look and scratched the side of his nose meaningfully, "Yes, well, if you think things over, you might come to a different conclusion. Take your time, I'm sure Justice will be waiting..."

"Yeah sort of though they are usually turn based and there is a grater range of hair colors, they can be pretty fun actually."
Zach said as he worked on the phones.
"You can get a few of them really cheap for your phone if you are interested."
He nodded, "Ah, like Final Fantasy, then... I played one of those on the Nintendo when I was younger... I prefer flight sims for computer gaming, though, when I find the time. Though I do miss tabletop roleplaying..."
He glanced around with a frown, "As for the floor, that was pretty much exactly what happened - it attacked us in the form of an endless wave of stone scorpions with human faces. We put them down. Emphatically so. And then the honoured senior Guernicus here cleaned the hallway to get rid of any, er, tissue samples left behind."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:54 am

"One wounded pawn in the infirmary do you want to go for him first Bess?" He asked the Adept you had already met, using the American name she had taken for herself though she clearly preferred her real name, that being said none of her names should probably be spoken in here. "Yeah...I can get him if you fetch the birds.

"The walls literally have ears here," he said to the pair of Adepts. "Think of it like a verbal security system. Not that I'm not glad to meet you of course, proper introductions would be welcome in better circumstances," he added.

"Mine jammed and need some maintenance a few fights back." Said Betty one of the hedge wizards you had briefly met on Morningstar.
"But if you need it then I have other weapons, a knife and my magic."

"I have one, if you can make use of it then here. It's fully loaded, so be careful," he said, checking the safety was on it before handing it over to her properly. "There's no holster; I would double check it over before using it, just in case."

She commented as she took a wire and stuck it into a socket at the base of her neck and connected the other part to her phone.
"I will get him and place him...ehm...there..." She said and pointed at a smooth piece of floor. "If that is agreeable to you."

He blinked as she hooked herself up to her phone and then looked away as he put his own phone back away, not wishing to be rude. It was hardly the most disturbing thing he'd seen that day, after all. "I am not sure how the teleport is going to work exactly, it might want to talk to the Lady and coordinate it since it's probably best not to move him too much if he's alive given his injury. Someone should be on the lookout, he's likely paralyzed from the waist down but you never know...plus he may need care. And thank you," he added with a nod to her.

// awww cute chickies : ) Sounds like you both made out pretty well at the raffle too. Coffee mugs are useful

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:06 am

Colin smiled, "She didn't go into details about... personal matters. As well she shouldn't, I suppose; I'm about to try something forceful with the timeline... Let us see what lives I might be able to save over the coming months and years..."

"That is quite an undertaking. I hope it will work out for you, but messing with the timeline, that is always dangerous. I wish you good luck with it but please do be careful there is allot of things that can go wrong."
Leon warned.

He arched an eyebrow, "Positive, indeed... are you sure you wouldn't want to trade?"

"You know what I am quite happy with the Avatar I got in fact."
The young Hermetic muttered with a slight grin.
"But you do enjoy yours."

He smiled, "Precisely. I fear getting rid of Resonance like that will necessitate somehow crystallizing it like Tass - and it will continue to affect its surroundings accordingly. However, it might well be possible to later use such materials to modulate spells and balance out Tass that is heavily resonated in another direction..."

"Well there are ways to shed Resonance for a short while, for a working for example where one crystallize it outside the body, the problem is that it have to be taken back."
Adjan said and nodded.
"That is the issue getting it out of the mage's system is not the hard part, keeping it out is."

He grinned, "Patent first, publication second. Once it's secured to my name, the recognition will come around. I might offend some... individuals' fiscal sensibilities, but this thing is too bloody important to hoard for myself. And, of course, coming from an Orphan, it might make the... more conservative senior Tradition members reconsider the potential of Orphans..."

"Sounds like a plan it is still a noble thing you are doing and yes this Rote might help allot of people who have problems with overly Resonated Tass."
Andy said then she grinned a little.
"Well such an accomplishment from an Orphan is sure to ruffle some feathers indeed but it might be good to shake things up just a little bit, I do wish I could see their faces though."

He nodded, "Ah, that might make them more suitable for weaponization. Thanks."

Dalett nodded and gave you another slight smile.

He gave Udella a look and scratched the side of his nose meaningfully, "Yes, well, if you think things over, you might come to a different conclusion. Take your time, I'm sure Justice will be waiting..."

Allison sigh and looked down.
"We will see."
She commented.
"It still seam like the most natural goal to have from all I have learned."
Udella just looked at the girl for a moment and then smiled but she still said nothing.

He nodded, "Ah, like Final Fantasy, then... I played one of those on the Nintendo when I was younger... I prefer flight sims for computer gaming, though, when I find the time. Though I do miss tabletop roleplaying..."

"Yeah it is like Final Fantasy though many of these cheap ones are not as good, they can still be fun though. I will play any kind of computer game really, flight sims can be fun. I have tried table top roleplaying but it was so much hassle actually getting everyone into one location."
Zach said.
"Well then I have copied the phones, I do recommend destroying them now, just to be sure."
He said and put them on the floor. Crexia glanced in that direction and made a few gestures and muttered a few words in Latin and the phones simply melted to slag. Allison gave a sigh.
"Aww and it was expensive to..."

He glanced around with a frown, "As for the floor, that was pretty much exactly what happened - it attacked us in the form of an endless wave of stone scorpions with human faces. We put them down. Emphatically so. And then the honoured senior Guernicus here cleaned the hallway to get rid of any, er, tissue samples left behind."

"That is one of my Mentor's favorite spells."
Allison said proudly.
"It takes quite a bit of effort to pull off though."
Zach glanced around and shook his head.
"Remind me not to piss of her Mentor or the honored Guernicus then."
He said and whistled, Udella grinned a little at that.

"The walls literally have ears here," he said to the pair of Adepts. "Think of it like a verbal security system. Not that I'm not glad to meet you of course, proper introductions would be welcome in better circumstances," he added.

Bess sigh and nodded.
"I understand, while in my Tradition names are not as important I guess they can be used to search for you on deeper information networks then the regular internet, we two have already met though but other introductions can wait."
She said then she considered for a moment.
"I find it hard to be polite without using names in USA though, in Japan using non personal names is not uncommon and is not an insult, using someone's position at a company for example to refer to them by, I have found after coming here though that non personal names would be insulting so please forgive me for dropping some formalities then in lack of names."
The Adept said politely.

"I have one, if you can make use of it then here. It's fully loaded, so be careful," he said, checking the safety was on it before handing it over to her properly. "There's no holster; I would double check it over before using it, just in case."

"That you Sir."
Betty said she carefully accepted the gun and started looking it over with experienced hands.
"It seams to be ok. I would prefer a holster but I can use the holster for mine it needs repairs before it will fire again anyway."
She added as she hunched down to take her own gun out of it's holster, making sure it was safe and then putting it in her pack as she put the Nephanda's weapon in her belt holster instead.

He blinked as she hooked herself up to her phone and then looked away as he put his own phone back away, not wishing to be rude. It was hardly the most disturbing thing he'd seen that day, after all. "I am not sure how the teleport is going to work exactly, it might want to talk to the Lady and coordinate it since it's probably best not to move him too much if he's alive given his injury. Someone should be on the lookout, he's likely paralyzed from the waist down but you never know...plus he may need care. And thank you," he added with a nod to her.

The young Adept noticed you look and smiled a little.
"Neural ports, they make interacting with computers easier, Iteration X tech off course, gotten from them before my Tradition left the Union and then developed further in the decades to follow, I am sorry if it disturb you."
She said. The third of the trio of Virtual Adepts nodded and took a step towards the place Bess had pointed.
"I will keep and eye on the man."
He promised. Crexia spoke up.
"Well we are going to need the man here if we are sending for a portal, so we are going to have to risk it but try to be careful young Lady."
She said and Bess nodded.
"I will measure the angle of his body and adjust that to hos he is placed, hopefully he will hardly feel he have been moved, teleportation is an art that require finesse after all Ma'am."
She said and Crexia nodded.
"You may perched."
"Thank you Ma'am."

Bess just stood there for a while her phone in her hand it shifted though several programs as her eyes fluttered for a moment then the wounded pawn was just there, gently placed on a flat stretch of floor, the man was barely awake his eyes fluttered open and he looked scared and made a weak sound but he did nothing more. Rosario rushed over to the wounded pawn.
"Shh you are safe, we are taking you to a place where you will be properly cared for, do not be afraid."
She told him as she gently brushed hair from the wounded man's pale forehead.
"Shhh all will be well."

You saw Udella come out of the Chief's office with William the hedge wizard was still bound and he looked around nervously.
"Do not worry young man, you will be taken care of and treated well."
Udella said softly but that did not seam to calm the man, he glanced around at all the faced he did not know then he looked in your direction and he smiled a little at finally seeing someone he knew but he just looked so lost and scared. In the meantime Zach had been looking at the map on his fellow Adept's phone and pressed a few keys on his own phone to get the bird's from Mel's room, teleporting the birds went fine but the small colorful creatures where not happy they where flapping their wings angrily and one of them who had blue feathers gave the whole list of words he knew in a angry sounding rant.
"Flower, pretty girl, Fucking idiot, Gabriel, cookie, book, pretty girl, asshole, Abigail is insane, mommy, play!"
The bird said and her greenish yellow friend squeaked in agreement they had not enjoyed being teleported.
"Well now they are not happy."
Zach muttered.
"Sorry little ones."

Crexia looked around the group and nodded.
"Very well since we have everyone we need please stand by i will call for a portal, please someone stand on guard though, just to be safe."
She urged as she sent a message, soon a part of the air a little distance away from the group started shimmering. Bess took up her phone and called someone then she said.
"Ok now that a portal to Morningstar have been established I can just send the wounded pawn right to a bed in the infirmary, one that I can use are being marked for me as we speak."
She informed you and Crexia nodded.
"Good, the rest of you let us get the prisoners and the animals through the portal..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:28 am

Bess sigh and nodded. "I understand, while in my Tradition names are not as important I guess they can be used to search for you on deeper information networks then the regular internet, we two have already met though but other introductions can wait...I find it hard to be polite without using names in USA though, in Japan using non personal names is not uncommon and is not an insult, using someone's position at a company for example to refer to them by, I have found after coming here though that non personal names would be insulting so please forgive me for dropping some formalities then in lack of names.""

He nodded a little. "Under these circumstances I won't be offended in any way." He gave a faint smile, though it didn't reach his eyes. "I will instead hope to meet you properly afterward."

"That you Sir." Betty said she carefully accepted the gun and started looking it over with experienced hands. "It seams to be ok. I would prefer a holster but I can use the holster for mine it needs repairs before it will fire again anyway." She added

He gave her a nod, watching as she took stock of the new weapon. "Good."

The young Adept noticed you look and smiled a little. "Neural ports, they make interacting with computers easier, Iteration X tech off course, gotten from them before my Tradition left the Union and then developed further in the decades to follow, I am sorry if it disturb you."
She said

"It's not what I'm used to seeing, but," he shrugged. "We're here, surrounded by..." he waved at the wall of assorted body parts and gave her a wry shrug. He stood up once he'd finished sorting the items, the Adepts working together to bring everyone together with an ease that seemed to impart they were used to working together. As Rosario came back over to the pawn, he thought it was good that, at least for now, the man was still alive and she could see him leave the place. He asked her, "Did you remove his items or did anyone check him over?" he asked, intending to do so if not so he could be sent through safely.

You saw Udella come out of the Chief's office with William the hedge wizard was still bound and he looked around nervously. "Do not worry young man, you will be taken care of and treated well." Udella said softly but that did not seam to calm the man, he glanced around at all the faced he did not know then he looked in your direction and he smiled a little at finally seeing someone he knew but he just looked so lost and scared...

He nodded back to William, seeing as he was upset and had apparently fixed on him as something that he recognized. Udella treated him kindly as he would expect but it was a bit much for the man who had been treated badly by everyone save one person, now dead. Then the air was filled with a scrabble of angry birds mimicking cussing. At least it was in English. As the portal was set up, he kept watch in case something decided to attack them while they were indisposed until they were ready to move them out.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:01 am

He nodded a little. "Under these circumstances I won't be offended in any way." He gave a faint smile, though it didn't reach his eyes. "I will instead hope to meet you properly afterward."

The young Virtual Adept gave a bright smile and nodded.
"Very well then more polite address will have to wait until we are not in this Labyrinth Sir."

He gave her a nod, watching as she took stock of the new weapon. "Good."

Betty gave you a smile and nodded.
"It is a well maintained weapon it will do nicely Sir."

"It's not what I'm used to seeing, but," he shrugged. "We're here, surrounded by..." he waved at the wall of assorted body parts and gave her a wry shrug.

"It is better than the walls indeed Sir."
Bess said with a smile.

He stood up once he'd finished sorting the items, the Adepts working together to bring everyone together with an ease that seemed to impart they were used to working together. As Rosario came back over to the pawn, he thought it was good that, at least for now, the man was still alive and she could see him leave the place. He asked her, "Did you remove his items or did anyone check him over?" he asked, intending to do so if not so he could be sent through safely.

"I did check him over when I originally treated him, he had really nothing on him, a handkerchief in one pocket and a tin of lip balm, I left those items on the infirmary floor."
Rosario said and glanced over at you.
"He was in his sickbed when we attacked him after all, he was not bound to have allot of his belongings with him."

He nodded back to William, seeing as he was upset and had apparently fixed on him as something that he recognized. Udella treated him kindly as he would expect but it was a bit much for the man who had been treated badly by everyone save one person, now dead.

Willy looked at you for a moment he looked terrified but he did not protest when Udella gently led him to the portal.
"Do not be afraid, no one will harm you, go on now, just follow instructions and you will be fine."
She said and gently nudged the hedge wizard towards Hans's portal. William stopped and looked at you as if to ask if it was safe.

Then the air was filled with a scrabble of angry birds mimicking cussing. At least it was in English. As the portal was set up, he kept watch in case something decided to attack them while they were indisposed until they were ready to move them out.

Zach sigh, he picked up the birds and walked into the portal, one moment he was there, the next gone, then he came back with a big basket of medical supplies, ammunition, some Tass and snacks.
"They had prepared some supplies."
The Virtual Adept said as Adjan walked into the portal with Matty and Leon and a few of the others lead the other prisoners towards it. Bess was still talking on the phone then she nodded.
"Got it!"
She announced, then she adjusted her neural interface plug and seamed to focus for a moment and the pawn Rosario had been fussing over vanished.
"Is...is he ok?"
Rosario asked and Bess nodded.
"Yes my friend he is safely in the infirmary..."
She said then she sort of sagged a little and Rosario had to catch her, that precise teleporting had taken allot out of the Adept. Zack gave his Traditionmate a worried look then he said.
"Ok do anyone need medical supplies, bullets or snacks?"
He asked and lifted the basket.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:08 pm

"That is quite an undertaking. I hope it will work out for you, but messing with the timeline, that is always dangerous. I wish you good luck with it but please do be careful there is allot of things that can go wrong."
Leon warned.
Colin shrugged, "It won't be a matter of a major change to the course of future history - not necessarily - but preventing one death this winter will change an attack in twenty years, and proving a medical issue this week will prevent people from suffering headaches and strokes over the coming years... and change a convenient practice."

"You know what I am quite happy with the Avatar I got in fact."
The young Hermetic muttered with a slight grin.
"But you do enjoy yours."
He grinned, "I thought as much... But yes, I think mine would be sorely displeased if I bartered her away, in any case."

"Well there are ways to shed Resonance for a short while, for a working for example where one crystallize it outside the body, the problem is that it have to be taken back."
Adjan said and nodded.
"That is the issue getting it out of the mage's system is not the hard part, keeping it out is."
He nodded, "The trick is to find a way to expel it permanently, and perhaps manage to use it. Extreme resonance could potentially work very well for appropriate ritual magic, for example - or perhaps as materials for mundane work. A machine, for example, might need far less maintenance if it were built around a solid piece of preserving Static Resonance... Ah, well, work for the imminent future."

"Sounds like a plan it is still a noble thing you are doing and yes this Rote might help allot of people who have problems with overly Resonated Tass."
Andy said then she grinned a little.
"Well such an accomplishment from an Orphan is sure to ruffle some feathers indeed but it might be good to shake things up just a little bit, I do wish I could see their faces though."
He nodded, "Oh, so very much... Ah, but they're not all so bad, of course."

Allison sigh and looked down.
"We will see."
She commented.
"It still seam like the most natural goal to have from all I have learned."
Udella just looked at the girl for a moment and then smiled but she still said nothing.
He shrugged, smiling thinly, "Not much of a goal, really, if you can't celebrate meeting it..."

"Yeah it is like Final Fantasy though many of these cheap ones are not as good, they can still be fun though. I will play any kind of computer game really, flight sims can be fun. I have tried table top roleplaying but it was so much hassle actually getting everyone into one location."
Zach said.
He sighed, "It's been a few years - it was easier when everyone were students, but once you enter the workforce... Come to think of it, as Mages, we should be able to make the time and space for regular games."

"That is one of my Mentor's favorite spells."
Allison said proudly.
"It takes quite a bit of effort to pull off though."
Zach glanced around and shook his head.
"Remind me not to piss of her Mentor or the honored Guernicus then."
He said and whistled, Udella grinned a little at that.
He nodded to Allison, "She fought well. We did not capture her alive. But neither did we lose anyone."
He gave Zach a small grin, "Angering a lawyer is usually an exceptionally bad idea in any case, regardless of their raw power - but no, you really don't want to be on the business end of her magic, either."

You saw Udella come out of the Chief's office with William the hedge wizard was still bound and he looked around nervously.
"Do not worry young man, you will be taken care of and treated well."
Udella said softly but that did not seam to calm the man, he glanced around at all the faced he did not know then he looked in your direction and he smiled a little at finally seeing someone he knew but he just looked so lost and scared. In the meantime Zach had been looking at the map on his fellow Adept's phone and pressed a few keys on his own phone to get the bird's from Mel's room, teleporting the birds went fine but the small colorful creatures where not happy they where flapping their wings angrily and one of them who had blue feathers gave the whole list of words he knew in a angry sounding rant.
"Flower, pretty girl, Fucking idiot, Gabriel, cookie, book, pretty girl, asshole, Abigail is insane, mommy, play!"
The bird said and her greenish yellow friend squeaked in agreement they had not enjoyed being teleported.
"Well now they are not happy."
Zach muttered.
"Sorry little ones."
He arched an eyebrow, "That is an interesting combination of expletives. I note that the assessment of Abigail seems accurate."

Crexia looked around the group and nodded.
"Very well since we have everyone we need please stand by i will call for a portal, please someone stand on guard though, just to be safe."
She urged as she sent a message, soon a part of the air a little distance away from the group started shimmering. Bess took up her phone and called someone then she said.
"Ok now that a portal to Morningstar have been established I can just send the wounded pawn right to a bed in the infirmary, one that I can use are being marked for me as we speak."
She informed you and Crexia nodded.
"Good, the rest of you let us get the prisoners and the animals through the portal..."
He nodded and stepped through after Dalett, looking for someone to hand the cat to, "Ah, this little fellow is Rikki... He's a good boy in need of a new mommy..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:46 pm

Colin shrugged, "It won't be a matter of a major change to the course of future history - not necessarily - but preventing one death this winter will change an attack in twenty years, and proving a medical issue this week will prevent people from suffering headaches and strokes over the coming years... and change a convenient practice."

"I see well those do seam like worthy changes even so I hear Paradox is seldom pleased when the timeline is messed with, then again if it is the present changing the future perhaps the effect will not be so great, we do have free will after all."
Leon said he gave you a bit of an odd look though probably thinking that you did not make much sense.

He grinned, "I thought as much... But yes, I think mine would be sorely displeased if I bartered her away, in any case."

"Yes well probably so would mine, I think perhaps Avatar choose their hosts for a reason, that there is something that just that one particular soul can teach that particular person."
The young Hermetic said and nodded.

He nodded, "The trick is to find a way to expel it permanently, and perhaps manage to use it. Extreme resonance could potentially work very well for appropriate ritual magic, for example - or perhaps as materials for mundane work. A machine, for example, might need far less maintenance if it were built around a solid piece of preserving Static Resonance... Ah, well, work for the imminent future."

"Well a machine built around a source of Static Resonance should indeed last longer a school built around Dynamic sources could give more inspiration and creativity to it's young charges, but yes the goal have to be to either banish or put to use Resonance a mage expel, this might indeed not be the best location for such speculation though but if you ever figure out such a method it would be most appreciated."
Adjan said and nodded.

He nodded, "Oh, so very much... Ah, but they're not all so bad, of course."

"I guess you are right, not all are so bad there are some great Masters in the Traditions but some of them are stuck up old shrews, then again they are very powerful stuck up old shrews so I guess that is a boon for us in the war regardless."
Andy said and shrugged.

He shrugged, smiling thinly, "Not much of a goal, really, if you can't celebrate meeting it..."

"Well perhaps non existence is a celebration in itself, at least my Mentor seamed to think so."
Allison said and shrugged but then she sigh.
"But I do see your point, I am not sure I would want to not exist."

He sighed, "It's been a few years - it was easier when everyone were students, but once you enter the workforce... Come to think of it, as Mages, we should be able to make the time and space for regular games."

"Well space is not the biggest problem for me, and I know Mark Jennings over at Morningstar runs a group."
Zach says and Crexia sigh.
"Names please...be careful of names!"
She ordered and Zach gave her an apologetic look before he continued.
"Anyway many are busy and it is hard for many to find the time for such games anymore."

He nodded to Allison, "She fought well. We did not capture her alive. But neither did we lose anyone."

"Well I guess...that was the best possible end for her should would have liked to die in combat and she get to reincarnate."
Allison said and nodded she looked rather sad though, she would miss her Mentor terribly.

He gave Zach a small grin, "Angering a lawyer is usually an exceptionally bad idea in any case, regardless of their raw power - but no, you really don't want to be on the business end of her magic, either."

"Well true that I suppose but I am more afraid of her ability to cook me like an egg were I stand than her ability to throw the book at me."
Zach said and Udella gave a soft smile not saying anything about it.

He arched an eyebrow, "That is an interesting combination of expletives. I note that the assessment of Abigail seems accurate."

"That bird still make more sense than some bureaucrats I know."
Crexia said and glanced at the angry budgie the bird was still squeaking out random words and flapping her wings indignantly in protest over being teleported, her friend had started to demonstratively preen her wing feathers do show her displeasure.

He nodded and stepped through after Dalett, looking for someone to hand the cat to, "Ah, this little fellow is Rikki... He's a good boy in need of a new mommy..."

You stepped through and stood in Morningstar's portal room, it still felt odd to be in another place all of a sudden and your stomach was not to sure it approved, but it got easier each time you did this. You saw Samantha, Master Min and Mirri stand there with two of the hedge wizards, as well as Jerome's apprentice, the young Mercere along with Min where busy escorting the prisoners away, Min taking extra care of William trying to calm the frightened young man. Samantha raised and eyebrow at you.
"Prisoners I expect, a cat and two mini parrots though those where not what I would expect someone would loot from and Labyrinth."
She said as the reached out her arms for the cat.
"Hi cutie, oh are not you a pretty one."
She said to the cat and scratched him under his chin.
"Is he a regular cat Mr Wainwright? And also I see that you are hurt do you need healing?"
She asked giving you a concerned look. Mirri to looked at you concerned.
"We could call for Mr Horton or Mrs Knox."
The Orphan offered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:37 pm

"I see well those do seam like worthy changes even so I hear Paradox is seldom pleased when the timeline is messed with, then again if it is the present changing the future perhaps the effect will not be so great, we do have free will after all."
Leon said he gave you a bit of an odd look though probably thinking that you did not make much sense.
Colin grimaced, "When my future self learns how to send me warning messages from a future that hasn't happened anymore, though... that might sting a bit. But then again, that just might be potential future me's problem."

"Yes well probably so would mine, I think perhaps Avatar choose their hosts for a reason, that there is something that just that one particular soul can teach that particular person."
He smiled, "Or something that person can do for or teach that particular Avatar, I suppose..."

"Well a machine built around a source of Static Resonance should indeed last longer a school built around Dynamic sources could give more inspiration and creativity to it's young charges, but yes the goal have to be to either banish or put to use Resonance a mage expel, this might indeed not be the best location for such speculation though but if you ever figure out such a method it would be most appreciated."
Adjan said and nodded.
He smiled, "Precisely. But Resonance strong enough to be problematic for a Mage, well... it needs to be handled carefully - you don't want a school to start doing excessively radical things, either..."

"I guess you are right, not all are so bad there are some great Masters in the Traditions but some of them are stuck up old shrews, then again they are very powerful stuck up old shrews so I guess that is a boon for us in the war regardless."
Andy said and shrugged.
He frowned, "Then again, the most powerful and, ah, retentive individuals seldom pull their own weight at the front, do they? Same with Sleeper military - it's not the politicians and generals you find in the middle of battle..."

"Well perhaps non existence is a celebration in itself, at least my Mentor seamed to think so."
Allison said and shrugged but then she sigh.
"But I do see your point, I am not sure I would want to not exist."
He smiled thinly, "Well, then, if you decide you want to keep existing, and the world to keep spinning, there's a sweet girl, with a glass dragon who dreams of the beach, who might like some further comfort..."

"Well space is not the biggest problem for me, and I know Mark Jennings over at Morningstar runs a group."
Zach says and Crexia sigh.
"Names please...be careful of names!"
She ordered and Zach gave her an apologetic look before he continued.
"Anyway many are busy and it is hard for many to find the time for such games anymore."
He nodded, "Between work, personal studies and the occasional crisis, scheduling regular free time is... well, I might be able to do it once I figure out time travel. I'm just not so sure it's worth the cost to do it like that..."

"Well I guess...that was the best possible end for her should would have liked to die in combat and she get to reincarnate."
Allison said and nodded she looked rather sad though, she would miss her Mentor terribly.
He nodded silently and gave Allison a gentle pat on the shoulder.

"Well true that I suppose but I am more afraid of her ability to cook me like an egg were I stand than her ability to throw the book at me."
Zach said and Udella gave a soft smile not saying anything about it.
He chuckled softly and gave Udella a wink, "I'm not entirely sure your priorities are entirely accurate, but the best thing would be to avoid inspiring her to either of those things..."

You stepped through and stood in Morningstar's portal room, it still felt odd to be in another place all of a sudden and your stomach was not to sure it approved, but it got easier each time you did this. You saw Samantha, Master Min and Mirri stand there with two of the hedge wizards, as well as Jerome's apprentice, the young Mercere along with Min where busy escorting the prisoners away, Min taking extra care of William trying to calm the frightened young man. Samantha raised and eyebrow at you.
"Prisoners I expect, a cat and two mini parrots though those where not what I would expect someone would loot from and Labyrinth."
She said as the reached out her arms for the cat.
"Hi cutie, oh are not you a pretty one."
She said to the cat and scratched him under his chin.
"Is he a regular cat Mr Wainwright? And also I see that you are hurt do you need healing?"
She asked giving you a concerned look. Mirri to looked at you concerned.
"We could call for Mr Horton or Mrs Knox."
The Orphan offered.
He handed the cat to Samantha with a smile, "He's quite mundane; a simple ward to protect him from the Labyrinth walls, is all. You might want to bring him up to the infirmary to see Anna, she might be cheered up by that."
He glanced down at his arm and leg, "As for my injuries, a couple of primal burns - not so severe as to impair me greatly, but tricky enough I would rather have them seen to here after the battle with Abigail, so as to avoid failed or interrupted work while time is still in short supply."
He grinned to Min, "And if you would be so kind as to inform Chief Joakim that miss Carlyle is being brought in with her Avatar separated from the lower spirit that was grafted into it, and that plan V was thankfully not needed? I'm sure he would find that information an immense relief."

He glanced back, "Alright, I had best get back to the fray, just... if there's anything you need to know about the cat, ask madame Vega there; Rikki belonged to her daughter, so she would know him as well as anyone..."
He took a quick bow, and returned through the portal.

((OOC: Okay, in less than an hour, I leave my parents' place behind and head home again. It's been a nice couple of days, but now I long for my own computer and my farm in Stardew Valley. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:20 pm

"That bird still make more sense than some bureaucrats I know." Crexia said and glanced at the angry budgie

A sudden bark of a laugh escaped him as he shook his head a little bit.

"I did check him over when I originally treated him, he had really nothing on him, a handkerchief in one pocket and a tin of lip balm, I left those items on the infirmary floor." Rosario said and glanced over at you. "He was in his sickbed when we attacked him after all, he was not bound to have allot of his belongings with him."

"Ah, thank you. I did not recall," he said with a nod to her.

Willy looked at you for a moment he looked terrified but he did not protest when Udella gently led him to the portal. "Do not be afraid, no one will harm you, go on now, just follow instructions and you will be fine." She said and gently nudged the hedge wizard towards Hans's portal. William stopped and looked at you as if to ask if it was safe.

He gave William an encouraging nod. "It's alright, go through the portal."

"Is...is he ok?" Rosario asked and Bess nodded. "Yes my friend he is safely in the infirmary..." She said then she sort of sagged a little and Rosario had to catch her, that precise teleporting had taken allot out of the Adept. Zack gave his Traditionmate a worried look then he said.
"Ok do anyone need medical supplies, bullets or snacks?" He asked and lifted the basket.

He glanced at Bess, hoping she would recover and then turned to Zach. Snacks were about the furthest thing from his mind, the mention of them felt surreal in fact and to see the basket in his arm even though he knew that the chantry were trying to be supportive and it wasn't a bad idea to keep the blood sugar up. After a second of considering how eating a granola bar while covered in blood in a room decorated with female body parts was going to make him feel, he asked, "Is there water?" A hand reached into his coat to check his weapon, how much ammo he had left and then briefly touch the pine cone, with a sense of gratitude and relief for the help it had lent them. Then he watched as Colin took the cat through, still keeping an eye out for trouble.

// have a safe trip Warp!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:23 pm

Colin grimaced, "When my future self learns how to send me warning messages from a future that hasn't happened anymore, though... that might sting a bit. But then again, that just might be potential future me's problem."

"Well I guess that problem will eventually be yours when that future self is you, then again perhaps he is not you, especially if his future and the one you create for yourself no longer match..."
Leson said then he sigh.
"Ah...it gets complicated dos it not..?"

He smiled, "Or something that person can do for or teach that particular Avatar, I suppose..."

"Well it is a symbiosis is it not, we learn from them and they learn from us, in a way they are us for as long as we live and they are a part of our soul, before they move on to another life, we learn from one another."
"It is kind of a nice thought is it not, that we are one with our Avatar in such a way."
He said and smiled fondly for a moment.

He smiled, "Precisely. But Resonance strong enough to be problematic for a Mage, well... it needs to be handled carefully - you don't want a school to start doing excessively radical things, either..."

"That is true enough I guess, then again if more schools did radical things, withing reason off course, perhaps this world would look quite different."
Adjan said then he sigh and nodded.
"But off course such strong Resonance would have to be handled responsibly."

He frowned, "Then again, the most powerful and, ah, retentive individuals seldom pull their own weight at the front, do they? Same with Sleeper military - it's not the politicians and generals you find in the middle of battle..."

"True, then again if the politicians and generals in sleeper society could shift tectonic plates and level mountains with their minds I am not so sure I would want them on the battlefield either...and we have several Masters with us fighting along with the rest of us now."
Andy said and nodded towards Udella and Crexia.
"And there where a few more of such rank that went off to clear other parts of the Labyrinth."

He smiled thinly, "Well, then, if you decide you want to keep existing, and the world to keep spinning, there's a sweet girl, with a glass dragon who dreams of the beach, who might like some further comfort..."

Allison gave you a bit of an odd look.
"Well I guess i do want to exist I just...fuck you are making me confused!"
She exclaimed.
"Have anyone ever told you that you are a most infuriating man and I am not just saying that because you stabbed me in the ass with a needle interrupting my magick, arguing with you is like...arrgh!"
The young mage said and shook her head then she sigh.
"Well I guess that if this person you talk about needs help there is no reason not to help out. I can try to comfort her if you like."

He nodded, "Between work, personal studies and the occasional crisis, scheduling regular free time is... well, I might be able to do it once I figure out time travel. I'm just not so sure it's worth the cost to do it like that..."

"Yeah I mean one have to study and do duties for one's Chantry and one have to eat and pay the bills so a job is needed, I guess I do manage to find some free time though, but it is not like when I was in high school where the world seamed full of it and being bored was more of an issue than free time to do the things I would like to do...and now I officially sound like an old man."
Zach said with a wry grin and he shook his head at himself.

He nodded silently and gave Allison a gentle pat on the shoulder.

Allison gave you a sad smile and looked down, she had nothing more to say about her Mentor, there was not really anything more to say.

He chuckled softly and gave Udella a wink, "I'm not entirely sure your priorities are entirely accurate, but the best thing would be to avoid inspiring her to either of those things..."

"Well yes I guess you are right about that."
Zach said and glanced at Udella who just smiled sweetly back to the young Virtual Adept.

He handed the cat to Samantha with a smile, "He's quite mundane; a simple ward to protect him from the Labyrinth walls, is all. You might want to bring him up to the infirmary to see Anna, she might be cheered up by that."

Samantha took the cat and petted him.
"Aww who is a good boy...you are a boy are you not?"
She said to the animal and lifted him a little so she could look under him.
"Ah yes definitively a boy, have you been enchanted against the big bad walls, well no walls will eat you here...no they wont..."
She muttered to the cat then she nodded to you.
"I can do that I heard there was some trouble up in the infirmary with the girl she apparently found out what was wrong with the Mercere Deacon and freaked out a bit."
She said concerned.
"I hope Mr Horton managed to calm her down."

He glanced down at his arm and leg, "As for my injuries, a couple of primal burns - not so severe as to impair me greatly, but tricky enough I would rather have them seen to here after the battle with Abigail, so as to avoid failed or interrupted work while time is still in short supply."

Samantha nodded at that.
"Very well as you wish I will inform the healers of your injuries so they are ready to help one the fight is done."

He grinned to Min, "And if you would be so kind as to inform Chief Joakim that miss Carlyle is being brought in with her Avatar separated from the lower spirit that was grafted into it, and that plan V was thankfully not needed? I'm sure he would find that information an immense relief."

Min nodded at that.
"So Miss Carlyle is still a mage but her Avatar can no longer fully manifest and cause trouble if I understood you right Mr Wainwright?"
He asked as Adjan handed Matty over to one of the hedge wizards, the girl just whimpering slightly not really knowing what was happening around her. Min continued after he had looked at the girl for a moment.
"Chief Joakim is at the Labyrinth fighting though he have left his oldest apprentice Mr Johnson in charge of security until he returns, I will make sure to tell the Chief as soon as I see him though and I am glad such drastic measures was not needed."

He glanced back, "Alright, I had best get back to the fray, just... if there's anything you need to know about the cat, ask madame Vega there; Rikki belonged to her daughter, so she would know him as well as anyone..."

Samantha nodded at that.
"I will do so."
She said and glanced over at the Nephanda.
"Good luck and kick Abigail in the butt hard!"
She urged you.
"And tell everyone to be careful will you if you please."

He took a quick bow, and returned through the portal.

You came back to see Zach handing out food that looked like home made snacks, things that was high in energy and would wake someone up, bottles of water, ammunition and Tass, the Virtual Adept glanced over at you.
"Do you want anything?"

A sudden bark of a laugh escaped him as he shook his head a little bit.

Crexia gave you a bit of a grin.

"Ah, thank you. I did not recall," he said with a nod to her.

"Oh no problem I am not sure if I remembered telling you what I found on Ruben earlier so it might have been no information to remember."
Rosario said and she gave you a little sad smile.

He gave William an encouraging nod. "It's alright, go through the portal."

William gave you a slight nod he still looked very unsure but he seamed to be assured by your words and he stepped through the portal to Morningstar.

He glanced at Bess, hoping she would recover

Bess seamed to just be tired the way a mage could be after a difficult working, a few moments to collect herself should be all she needed to be fine, she sat down on the glass flor for a moment to draw a few breaths as she removed the plug from the back of her neck and placed the cord back into one of her pockets.

and then turned to Zach. Snacks were about the furthest thing from his mind, the mention of them felt surreal in fact and to see the basket in his arm even though he knew that the chantry were trying to be supportive and it wasn't a bad idea to keep the blood sugar up. After a second of considering how eating a granola bar while covered in blood in a room decorated with female body parts was going to make him feel, he asked, "Is there water?"

Udella's spell had cooked most of the body parts on the walls and burned them to ash so at least there was that but there was that still raging with Primal flames Node nearby though to add to the atmosphere.
"Yeah there is water."
Zach said and he handed you a bottle of water and then gave one to Bess as well. Andy reached for a small bag of home made cookies she looked at your uneasy face and muttered around a bite of cookie.
"I have lost some blood during my workings, eating something helps."
As if to excuse how she could think of food in this situation.

A hand reached into his coat to check his weapon, how much ammo he had left and then briefly touch the pine cone, with a sense of gratitude and relief for the help it had lent them. Then he watched as Colin took the cat through, still keeping an eye out for trouble.

"There is some Tass as well."
Zach said and he looked into the basket.
"I am not exactly sure how much."
You had not fired allot of bullets so you still had some ammo left but off course you never knew how much you would end up needing. The pine cone felt warm, it felt like a sister's kind touch and felt clean and perfect against the insanity and corruption that was this damned place.

(OOC: Safe travels Warp.)

(OOC 2: Please give me a Perception plus Alertness roll Strife.)

(OOC 3: My husband is having some difficulties I will not go into details on his affairs off course I just wanted to say that I might be a little slow posting today.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:52 am

"Well I guess that problem will eventually be yours when that future self is you, then again perhaps he is not you, especially if his future and the one you create for yourself no longer match..."
Leson said then he sigh.
"Ah...it gets complicated dos it not..?"
Colin nodded, "Increasingly. But by and large, the temporal paradoxes resolve themselves."

"Well it is a symbiosis is it not, we learn from them and they learn from us, in a way they are us for as long as we live and they are a part of our soul, before they move on to another life, we learn from one another."
"It is kind of a nice thought is it not, that we are one with our Avatar in such a way."
He said and smiled fondly for a moment.
He nodded, "And it seems Avatars form families, in their own way, reincarnating close to one another time and again... There's something there, and I don't know whether it's reassuring or unnerving..."

"That is true enough I guess, then again if more schools did radical things, withing reason off course, perhaps this world would look quite different."
Adjan said then he sigh and nodded.
"But off course such strong Resonance would have to be handled responsibly."
He shrugged, "It's not radical action that worries me, but excessive radical directions. Radical social studies lead to improved human rights. Extremely radical social studies lead to explosions..."

"True, then again if the politicians and generals in sleeper society could shift tectonic plates and level mountains with their minds I am not so sure I would want them on the battlefield either...and we have several Masters with us fighting along with the rest of us now."
Andy said and nodded towards Udella and Crexia.
"And there where a few more of such rank that went off to clear other parts of the Labyrinth."
He glanced toward Crexia and Udella, with an almost worried expression, "Oh, they are certainly quite senior masters, but they are anything but inflexible and retentive. Even Lady C... the lich is far more agile and open to change than anyone I would consider truly conservative. Different subsets of old Masters. Very different subsets. Some have just... given up on growing and learning in favour of accumulating power. And that is sad, in its way..."

Allison gave you a bit of an odd look.
"Well I guess i do want to exist I just...fuck you are making me confused!"
She exclaimed.
"Have anyone ever told you that you are a most infuriating man and I am not just saying that because you stabbed me in the ass with a needle interrupting my magick, arguing with you is like...arrgh!"
The young mage said and shook her head then she sigh.
"Well I guess that if this person you talk about needs help there is no reason not to help out. I can try to comfort her if you like."
He chuckled, "You should hear what my friends and allies call me..."
He lowered his voice, "And as for that person - I do believe you already know her. Gabriel's apprentice; her circumstances leave an opening for giving her a chance. One single chance..."

"Yeah I mean one have to study and do duties for one's Chantry and one have to eat and pay the bills so a job is needed, I guess I do manage to find some free time though, but it is not like when I was in high school where the world seamed full of it and being bored was more of an issue than free time to do the things I would like to do...and now I officially sound like an old man."
Zach said with a wry grin and he shook his head at himself.
He sighed and gave Zach a slightly hairy eyeball, "Join the club..."

Samantha took the cat and petted him.
"Aww who is a good boy...you are a boy are you not?"
She said to the animal and lifted him a little so she could look under him.
"Ah yes definitively a boy, have you been enchanted against the big bad walls, well no walls will eat you here...no they wont..."
She muttered to the cat then she nodded to you.
"I can do that I heard there was some trouble up in the infirmary with the girl she apparently found out what was wrong with the Mercere Deacon and freaked out a bit."
She said concerned.
"I hope Mr Horton managed to calm her down."
He frowned, "Ah, yes, I was afraid something like that might... her now-deceased Mentor was responsible for torturing the old man; his... handiwork is why she has developed a phobia against needles. I hope she's fine... hum, on that note, has the mother-daughter pair I rescued yesterday come to visit the old Deacon Primus? I've reason to believe the girl's Avatar is the same as that of the old Mercere. It might cheer him up to see her..."

Samantha nodded at that.
"Very well as you wish I will inform the healers of your injuries so they are ready to help one the fight is done."
He nodded, "Thank you - I'm going to need a fresh layer of skin if I want to avoid miss Adelbloom chewing me out for putting myself in danger... and God knows what I'll tell my tailor..."

Min nodded at that.
"So Miss Carlyle is still a mage but her Avatar can no longer fully manifest and cause trouble if I understood you right Mr Wainwright?"
He asked as Adjan handed Matty over to one of the hedge wizards, the girl just whimpering slightly not really knowing what was happening around her. Min continued after he had looked at the girl for a moment.
"Chief Joakim is at the Labyrinth fighting though he have left his oldest apprentice Mr Johnson in charge of security until he returns, I will make sure to tell the Chief as soon as I see him though and I am glad such drastic measures was not needed."
He nodded and gave Matty a sympathetic glance as she was transferred, "Yes, separating the Avatar from the more malevolent, destructive Umbrood was successful... the little monster was remarkably unpleasant. And I would have informed the Chief of the good news immediately myself, except I don't have the means for reaching him directly unless our paths cross."

Samantha nodded at that.
"I will do so."
She said and glanced over at the Nephanda.
"Good luck and kick Abigail in the butt hard!"
She urged you.
"And tell everyone to be careful will you if you please."
He frowned, "I have no idea what I will end up doing to Abigail... but somehow, I don't think a kick will be on the list. The crazy bitch had rigged a portal to Oblivion as a trap at the main Node; pure bloody luck let us find and disable it before it was activated... and only four other people in the Labyrinth even knew it existed..."

You came back to see Zach handing out food that looked like home made snacks, things that was high in energy and would wake someone up, bottles of water, ammunition and Tass, the Virtual Adept glanced over at you.
"Do you want anything?"
He stepped aside and trotted over to Zach, "I'll admit I'm reinforcing a stereotype here, but is there a cup of tea? Perhaps a sandwich? No need for Tass; I already confiscated some. By the way, how's the Node doing, still blazing away?"

((OOC: I'm home safe. Took a while to plow through Facebook and type a post, is all. Razz ))

((OOC2: Going by that statement, I take it the "difficulties" are not merely in the category of "the 3D printer isn't working", so... best of luck resolving whatever it is; hope it's not serious. ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:24 am

Yeah, sounds like a tough call. Well, if there's something i can do with my abilities, just let me know, alright?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:57 am

// per+alert: 5, 5, 5, 5, 8
ooc2: I hope it's nothing too serious and everything works out

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:55 am

Colin and Adley:

Colin nodded, "Increasingly. But by and large, the temporal paradoxes resolve themselves."

"I guess they do at that, sometimes I think it is easier for spirits who do not even have a sense of time, then again that would be confusing as well."
Leon said and sigh.

He nodded, "And it seems Avatars form families, in their own way, reincarnating close to one another time and again... There's something there, and I don't know whether it's reassuring or unnerving..."

"I have heard something about that, it makes ma wonder how many I know today that I have met before in earlier lives, it is somewhat exiting but I guess it is a bit unnerving as well."
The Jerbiton agreed.

He shrugged, "It's not radical action that worries me, but excessive radical directions. Radical social studies lead to improved human rights. Extremely radical social studies lead to explosions..."

"Well fanaticism in any field is a bad thing, even if those fanatics might have had a good idea to begin with, when an idea dissolve into fanaticism then all reason is lost and then is where it gets dangerous."
Adjan said and nodded.

He glanced toward Crexia and Udella, with an almost worried expression, "Oh, they are certainly quite senior masters, but they are anything but inflexible and retentive. Even Lady C... the lich is far more agile and open to change than anyone I would consider truly conservative. Different subsets of old Masters. Very different subsets. Some have just... given up on growing and learning in favour of accumulating power. And that is sad, in its way..."

"Ah I see I thought you meant Masters of the Art in general for that is another story there are some really cool Masters out there but yeah there are some of them that have just given up."
Andy said and sigh then she glanced over at Crexia.
"A lich...a Hermetic one...I knew Morningstar had two of them but...damn..."
Crexia glanced in the direction of the young Verbena and raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled, "You should hear what my friends and allies call me..."
He lowered his voice, "And as for that person - I do believe you already know her. Gabriel's apprentice; her circumstances leave an opening for giving her a chance. One single chance..."

Allison gave a bit of a wry grin at that then her eyes widened.
"The little girl...ah...well good she is to young to deserve...well you know what...sure I can talk to her if you like and try to cheer her up she is a sweet little girl, always studying and sneaking away to play games when Gabriel is not looking at times."

He sighed and gave Zach a slightly hairy eyeball, "Join the club..."

The Virtual Adept rolled his eyes a bit at that and sigh.
"Yeah..."

He frowned, "Ah, yes, I was afraid something like that might... her now-deceased Mentor was responsible for torturing the old man; his... handiwork is why she has developed a phobia against needles. I hope she's fine...

"I see...hum...it might be wise to move her out of the infirmary and into a bed in one of the other rooms then for the Deacon is there in the infirmary itself and well if she is very afraid she will end up seeing needles being used there, we have wounded in need of having wounds stitched up and medication given and Mr Horton's best healing spell if you will call it that is a remedy, a bright purple one actually that is injected into the bloodstream, she might not want to see that...I would ave to assign a guard to her through so she can not get out of those cuffs."
Samantha suggested.

hum, on that note, has the mother-daughter pair I rescued yesterday come to visit the old Deacon Primus? I've reason to believe the girl's Avatar is the same as that of the old Mercere. It might cheer him up to see her..."

"Not yet but it is rather early and they went though allot yesterday I suspect they are still sleeping. I will send them up to see the Deacon when they wake up, I saw no reason to wake them to scare them with a battle being fought."

He nodded, "Thank you - I'm going to need a fresh layer of skin if I want to avoid miss Adelbloom chewing me out for putting myself in danger... and God knows what I'll tell my tailor..."

Samantha grinned at that.
"Yes you might at that...well you could tell him a crazy horde of love sick women threw themselves at you."
She suggested and smiled.
"Though you might not want to use the same excuse with Miss Adlebloom."

He nodded and gave Matty a sympathetic glance as she was transferred, "Yes, separating the Avatar from the more malevolent, destructive Umbrood was successful... the little monster was remarkably unpleasant. And I would have informed the Chief of the good news immediately myself, except I don't have the means for reaching him directly unless our paths cross."

Matty was to weak to scream anymore but in no less pain, she reacted much like Beatrice had the first few hours after the halted ritual. The linear mage carrying her, with some effort, seamed to have sympathies for her as well for he spoke to her in hushed tones, telling her he would find her somewhere comfortable to sleep. Master Min nodded.
"Well that makes things easier, as for the Chief last I heard he was fighting alongside the Deaconess Darnell and a few others trying to take the Labyrinth's Caul."

He frowned, "I have no idea what I will end up doing to Abigail... but somehow, I don't think a kick will be on the list. The crazy bitch had rigged a portal to Oblivion as a trap at the main Node; pure bloody luck let us find and disable it before it was activated... and only four other people in the Labyrinth even knew it existed..."

"Fuck...sorry for the language but that is insane now I am even more worried about you guys and I wish I was there with you but orders are orders and the Chief wanted some of us left the defend the Chantry."
Samantha said and sigh.
"Be careful...tell my Cabalmates to be careful please..."
She requested.

He stepped aside and trotted over to Zach, "I'll admit I'm reinforcing a stereotype here, but is there a cup of tea? Perhaps a sandwich? No need for Tass; I already confiscated some. By the way, how's the Node doing, still blazing away?"

"There is actually, I guess Mi...Morningstar's cook."
He corrected himself after a very sharp look from Crexia.
"Knew you would ask for some."
He said and the poured water into two styrofoam cups and added two hand made tea bags and handed them to you.
"I am sure Hay...fine that Flambeau over there would like some as well and he can warm them for you."
He said and pointed at Hayden then handed you two sandwiches as well.

Adley for the most part all you hear is the chatting of the other magi, but then you heard a sound from inside the Security Chief's office or at least you think there was a sound there and there should be no one there right now.

(OOC: Glad you got home safe Warp.)
(OOC 2: Thank you, well it is not a dangerous problem and it will pass but it is tiresome so I ended up sleeping in today so sorry for the late reply. My husband will be fine but it makes me so angry that it is so hard to get help for problems that are more hard to diagnose.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:58 am

Yeah, sounds like a tough call. Well, if there's something i can do with my abilities, just let me know, alright?

"It is a dilemma, torturing the man will bring us down to their level and the information gathered though that is always iffy, but we do need information...hum...well you can always see what you can do, perhaps talking with the man's Avatar can help but I doubt it will be more willing to cooperate than the mage himself."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"But I am open to try alternative solutions at this point Mr Karyak thank you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:54 pm

"There is some Tass as well." Zach said and he looked into the basket. "I am not exactly sure how much." You had not fired allot of bullets so you still had some ammo left but off course you never knew how much you would end up needing. The pine cone felt warm, it felt like a sister's kind touch and felt clean and perfect against the insanity and corruption that was this damned place.

"I could use some tass but not if it's needed elsewhere right now. Spare ammo if everyone has some backup," he said. "But definitely water, thanks." It would be good to have some tass, the fact was his casting was not the best right now and it would help if he had to get a spell going fast. Then his expression changed. Similarly to the way an animal's ears pricked up he looked a bit more alert and glanced over at the Chief's office. "Lady," he said, to get Crexia's attention and possibly the others around him as well. He touched his ear and then pointed at the door to the office.

// I assume the portal is shut by now?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:27 pm

"I have heard something about that, it makes ma wonder how many I know today that I have met before in earlier lives, it is somewhat exiting but I guess it is a bit unnerving as well."
The Jerbiton agreed.
Colin nodded, "I'm discovering more old acquaintances all the time..."

"Ah I see I thought you meant Masters of the Art in general for that is another story there are some really cool Masters out there but yeah there are some of them that have just given up."
Andy said and sigh then she glanced over at Crexia.
"A lich...a Hermetic one...I knew Morningstar had two of them but...damn..."
Crexia glanced in the direction of the young Verbena and raised an eyebrow.
He nodded, "Quite possibly the keenest and most exercised mind I've met, in fact. But, no names; not people, not places."

Allison gave a bit of a wry grin at that then her eyes widened.
"The little girl...ah...well good she is to young to deserve...well you know what...sure I can talk to her if you like and try to cheer her up she is a sweet little girl, always studying and sneaking away to play games when Gabriel is not looking at times."
He smiled, "It would have to be heavily supervised visits at first, of course; you are still both prisoners, after all..."

"I see...hum...it might be wise to move her out of the infirmary and into a bed in one of the other rooms then for the Deacon is there in the infirmary itself and well if she is very afraid she will end up seeing needles being used there, we have wounded in need of having wounds stitched up and medication given and Mr Horton's best healing spell if you will call it that is a remedy, a bright purple one actually that is injected into the bloodstream, she might not want to see that...I would ave to assign a guard to her through so she can not get out of those cuffs."
Samantha suggested.
He grimaced, "No, she would not want to see that remedy in use... or be on the receiving end of it, either. If hanging a curtain is impractical, I would greatly appreciate lending her a different room for the interim... and I don't think you would need a strong guard, though I would recommend a kindly one."

"Not yet but it is rather early and they went though allot yesterday I suspect they are still sleeping. I will send them up to see the Deacon when they wake up, I saw no reason to wake them to scare them with a battle being fought."
He nodded, "Good thinking - you wouldn't want them underfoot when casualties start rolling in; better have them come by after the post-combat chaos has settled..."

Samantha grinned at that.
"Yes you might at that...well you could tell him a crazy horde of love sick women threw themselves at you."
She suggested and smiled.
"Though you might not want to use the same excuse with Miss Adlebloom."
He gave her a wry smile, "Somehow, I don't think he'll believe that..."

Matty was to weak to scream anymore but in no less pain, she reacted much like Beatrice had the first few hours after the halted ritual. The linear mage carrying her, with some effort, seamed to have sympathies for her as well for he spoke to her in hushed tones, telling her he would find her somewhere comfortable to sleep. Master Min nodded.
"Well that makes things easier, as for the Chief last I heard he was fighting alongside the Deaconess Darnell and a few others trying to take the Labyrinth's Caul."
He nodded, "Then we might see him soon; we've found a shortcut..."

"Fuck...sorry for the language but that is insane now I am even more worried about you guys and I wish I was there with you but orders are orders and the Chief wanted some of us left the defend the Chantry."
Samantha said and sigh.
"Be careful...tell my Cabalmates to be careful please..."
She requested.
He nodded, "I will pass the word. By the way, how is Mr. Tallweller doing? His brother worries."

"There is actually, I guess Mi...Morningstar's cook."
He corrected himself after a very sharp look from Crexia.
"Knew you would ask for some."
He said and the poured water into two styrofoam cups and added two hand made tea bags and handed them to you.
"I am sure Hay...fine that Flambeau over there would like some as well and he can warm them for you."
He said and pointed at Hayden then handed you two sandwiches as well.
He grinned, "She would. I envy you her presence."
He carefully balanced the two cups in one hand, and the sandwiches in the other, and stepped over to Hayden, "We have been blessed with a quick pick-me-up. Would you kindly heat the tea real quick? It's still a bit beyond my capabilities, I'm afraid... Not much time to enjoy it, but we should be able to replenish ourselves a little, at least..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:20 pm

"I could use some tass but not if it's needed elsewhere right now. Spare ammo if everyone has some backup," he said. "But definitely water, thanks." It would be good to have some tass, the fact was his casting was not the best right now and it would help if he had to get a spell going fast.

Zach nodded he handed you a bottle of water and three very unassuming stones that looked like gravel from a conduction yard, well they where exactly that Tass from the much contested construction yard Node, the three pebbles contained in all around four drams of Tass.
"What type of bullets do your weapon use?"
Zach asked as he handed the water and the Tass of to you.

Then his expression changed. Similarly to the way an animal's ears pricked up he looked a bit more alert and glanced over at the Chief's office. "Lady," he said, to get Crexia's attention and possibly the others around him as well. He touched his ear and then pointed at the door to the office.

Crexia nodded she did not alert the others just yet she did not want the chatter to stop and by that alert whatever was there, she just pointed at you, Colin and Hayden and motioned you to follow her as she quickly moved towards the Security Chief's door.

Colin nodded, "I'm discovering more old acquaintances all the time..."

Leon nodded at that.
"Well it is sort of nice that souls move in groups but I guess there is a chance that will lead to allot of old grunges never really dying though I suppose each new life means new individuals."

He nodded, "Quite possibly the keenest and most exercised mind I've met, in fact. But, no names; not people, not places."

"Well she is quite a lady and fair..."
Zach agreed and nodded then he sigh.
"I forget about the Hermetics and their bloody names...but wait you are not a Hermetic are you...well actually since I don't know you then you might be for all I know...fine fine I will try to avoid saying any more names."
The Virtual Adept said and Crexia smiled a little at that.

He smiled, "It would have to be heavily supervised visits at first, of course; you are still both prisoners, after all..."

"Yeah I get that, you would not want an Nephandi uprising on your hands."
Allison said and grinned.
"That is fair enough."

He grimaced, "No, she would not want to see that remedy in use... or be on the receiving end of it, either. If hanging a curtain is impractical, I would greatly appreciate lending her a different room for the interim... and I don't think you would need a strong guard, though I would recommend a kindly one."

"Well there is an isolation room in the infirmary, just a small room for when someone have something contagious and a curtain could be used, we are anyway setting up a secondary room since the infirmary only have six beds we are not a hospital after all and we do not know how many wounded will come in. I will talk with Mr Horton if he think the girl should be moved and I will find someone kind to watch over her."
Samantha agreed.
"And I doubt anyone will try to give her any treatments she do not consent to, but I will let Mr Horton know how afraid she is just to be sure, with someone that scared and offer can be seen as a threat."

He nodded, "Good thinking - you wouldn't want them underfoot when casualties start rolling in; better have them come by after the post-combat chaos has settled..."

"Yeah that is best I think, there should not be to much chaos in the secondary building they are housed in so they can sleep in peace for as long as they need."
The Etherite said.

He gave her a wry smile, "Somehow, I don't think he'll believe that..."

"Well then again chicks like men with scars so you never know."
Samantha joked and plucked at the harness that kept her mobile.
"Or you could tell the man your clothes where destroyed as you where fighting a cult of evil mages intent on world destruction, he might believe you then again if he do I would check the state of his Avatar it might not be sleeping."

He nodded, "Then we might see him soon; we've found a shortcut..."

"I see, well then good luck to all of you and come back safe please."
Samantha said and smiled.

He nodded, "I will pass the word. By the way, how is Mr. Tallweller doing? His brother worries."

"Master Ir have examined him he says his Avatar have superficial damage akin to a massive Paradox backlash but he should be fine in a week or two, he recommend that Mr Tallweller not use magick for a week and take a sedative to help him sleep despite the pain he is in but he should be fine with rest or at least that is what I was told before coming down here to greet you since Master Ir though Mr Tallweller would want to know about his brother, if possible the man should go to Horizon it's suns have a slight healing effect on souls, but he should be fine regardless."
Samantha explained.
"He is in the infirmary, Mr Horton gave him something to help him sleep."

He grinned, "She would. I envy you her presence."

"So do I the Chantry I belong to is not Morningstar but one of the smaller Chantries in Chicago having dinner at Morningstar is an experience though."
Zach said and grinned as the portal closed leaving your group again to your own devices in the middle of a Labyrinth.

He carefully balanced the two cups in one hand, and the sandwiches in the other, and stepped over to Hayden, "We have been blessed with a quick pick-me-up. Would you kindly heat the tea real quick? It's still a bit beyond my capabilities, I'm afraid... Not much time to enjoy it, but we should be able to replenish ourselves a little, at least..."

Hayden gave a grin and nodded he cast a quick spell using the modern hand gestures for Creo and Ignem and the water in the cups simmered up and then settled down into drinking temperature.
"Ah good, I am not sure I could eat but something hot to drink would be welcome thank you."
Hayden said and accepted one of the cups he to was covered in dried blood and he had a haggard look in his eyes. It was just about then you notice Crexia pointing at you and Hayden along with Adley and then pointed at the door to the dead Chief's room and made a gesture for you to follow her as she drew her whip and quietly moved in that directing letting the others eat and pass the supplies around.

(OOC: Yes the portal is closed.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:05 pm

It turned on it's own free will, there's no return for it, and i suppose you can lie to them and tell them you will not gilgul them, but they probably are gonna see right through it.
Is mind reading out of the question? or time regression?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next