Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrapping up in Chicago, New Trouble at Home and Angry Magi IC Thread 20

+2
Tane Karyak
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Wrapping up in Chicago, New Trouble at Home and Angry Magi IC Thread 20 - Page 30 Empty Re: Wrapping up in Chicago, New Trouble at Home and Angry Magi IC Thread 20

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Anja's Posts:

If anyone was looking, they'd see a small smile form on Nicole's face as the round hit home; the reason why not clear. The target was down; time to finish this.

Clicking on the safety, Nicole will shove the pistol into the back of her trouser waist-band, then move as quickly as possible to pin the Fallen down; one of the few advantages to being a big girl was few could move with her weight on their bodies. If possible, she'll then rip off the left sleeve of her roll-neck at the shoulder, revealing an toned arm laden with ink, then use the torn fabric as an impromptu gag on the enemy.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Wrapping up in Chicago, New Trouble at Home and Angry Magi IC Thread 20 - Page 30 Empty Re: Wrapping up in Chicago, New Trouble at Home and Angry Magi IC Thread 20

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Before the fight:

Colin smiled, "Perhaps not... then again, if I could make you start to remember what you once stood for, before Jodi Blake had her hooks too deep in you, there might be a chance you could try to come back, before the end..."

"I remember very well what I stood for Sir, I remember every bit of the Chorus' teachings I just no longer believe the same."
The Nephandus said and frowned.
"The only thing I regret is breaking my teacher's heart when I Fell."

He smiled wryly, "Because I treated her decently during the capture... I let her preserve dignity, and did what I could to reduce her discomfort as much as possible... and I made sure to save her daughter's beloved cat, even as her daughter was allowed a quick and painless death instead of... well, Primium bullets do nasty damage to a face. More so when the hit is initially not fatal. Had I been harsh and ruthless, instead of sincerely apologizing for the discomfort I exposed her to, I doubt she would have volunteered as much."

"I can see that happening yes..."
Siege and glanced over at Serge.
"Being given...kindness when one are a captive can mean...allot."
He muttered softly.
"So Dalett will she be...well you know?"
He asked and frowned.

He smiled, "Oh, I don't know... perhaps it's less about finding them, and more about ensuring the proof is irrefutable."

"I don't know what you think you know man, but you have nothing, is it possible you can find a few of our agents but there are so many of them, even if you capture a few, it will not really gain you anything."
He said proudly.

He grinned sheepishly, "The poor child begged me for help, thinking I was Hephaestus. I can hardly blame her; I suppose I rather look the part. And yes, I have good hopes for the girl."

After the fight:

"Well...you have the...ehm scars but I mean it is not that bad..."
Siege muttered a bit uncertain about what to say.
"I see, well I guess that is a burden to bear then, that you could not save the girl's mother, then again doing so would not be easy."

He carefully wiped the ring off on his remaining sleeve, holding it up for a closer look, "So this is a phylactery... I am going to guess that the stone looked a lot better in the beginning, though...

The ring was felt rather mundane, but at the same time it felt almost alive to touch. Siege did not respond though he was busy trying to vomit his guts out, whatever Fran had done to him it had some kick.

I'm afraid I can't let you have this back; you're far too clever to be trusted with it, I'm sure you understand. I will hold on to it for now, though."

Siege gave you a pained look but could not do much more than reach out a hand towards you as you held his very soul in the form of that ring.
"Please..."
He managed before he got sick again.

He looked carefully at the facets, thinking to Mia, 'This is rather spectacular... I don't suppose you could help figure out how to put it back together right?'

"No, I do not have such knowledge as I am now."
Mia thought back.

He looked back at Kristina, "Ma'am, can you patch him up so we can drag him back to confinement?"

Kristina nodded and rose, blood was dripping from one of her arms where she had been carving runes into her own flesh.
"She should be ok now though she will need rest."
The Verbena told Adjan about Henrietta before she stepped over to Siege and knelt down beside him.
"I will see what I can do, if someone can hold him still...gently...while I work..."
She asked.

"Wait did that work?" Serge muttered to himself as he saw the effects of his spell as the Nephandus's screaming increase and he saw his terrified look. "I thought he had a mental ward up."

"He might have needed to actively maintain it and lost focus when he was shot...well done...ehm...Mr Yager was it?"
Adjan said and smiled to you, he was tending to the downed Goth girl on the floor though color was beginning to return to her cheeks now that Kristina had healed her.

"Hey man. Pretty fucked up day right. Also stand behind this guy." Serge said with a smile, pointing to Adley. " You feeling OK?"

"Yeah...the day...could have started better."
Andrew muttered he was rather pale he did make sure he was behind Adley though and he gave the Hermetic a bit of a smile.
"Ok no...not really I...mean I was scared out of my wits I am pretty sure I have to wash my shorts...but I will be fine I am not hurt I think."
He said and he sounded rather tired.
"Is Henrietta going to be ok?"
He asked and Adjan nodded. Andrew then turned to you and asked.
"Ehm...are you new here I have never seen you or the woman who pulled me to safety before..."

"I mean...it was 7 against 1 dude." Serge said to the downed Nephandus. "God it's really hard to resist the urge to play the Final fantasy Victory Music insides everyone's head. Remember...that spell I told you about in our little talk."

Siege gave you a sour look he really was not feeling up to talking much between being shot, terrified and sick.
"I would resist that urge if I where you Mr Yager I doubt most here would like anything done to their minds, even a victory music."
Adjan commented dryly.

Looking back at Colin and Adley, Serge said "So is the fight over or should we make sure that their aren't more freaks within the building. After all wasn't he a distraction for a bigger plot?"

"We need to secure him and then make sure the rest of the Chantry is safe, however since the Chief is not here helping us out I suspect he have some other shit to deal with so I am not to hopeful that all is peachy."
Helga commented still rather glum that she had missed the Nephandus at point black range. Everyone else where recovering, Ty was trying to herd the vampires away from where all the blood was, not to easy as they where still scared and hungry. The man with the dog was checking the cig black dog over for injuries, the animal still growling at Siege he had not expected to be kicked and he looked a bit shocked, one do not kick sugarmuffin, one just don't. Things where definitively calming down, then you heard a voice from Kyle's cell.
"Ehm...what is going out...are we under attack...if you are hostile don't come in here, I will hit you in the head with a book...hard!"
Kyle called trying to sound tough and failing miserably.

Clicking on the safety, Nicole will shove the pistol into the back of her trouser waist-band, then move as quickly as possible to pin the Fallen down; one of the few advantages to being a big girl was few could move with her weight on their bodies.

Siege cried out in pain, you pinning him down clearly hurt in the condition he was now in and Kristine frowned as she moved so she could have a look at his shoulder, being careful so her knee length hair did not end up in the vomit on the floor.
"Well I guess that will do for pinning him down..."
She muttered.

If possible, she'll then rip off the left sleeve of her roll-neck at the shoulder, revealing an toned arm laden with ink, then use the torn fabric as an impromptu gag on the enemy.

"If you want me to heal him so he will survive to face trial I strongly suggjest not gagging him before he have stopped vomiting."
The clearly Verbena from how she had started carving runes into her lover arms again said dryly, she was nearly as tall as you with a pretty face that where a bit to harsh to be beautiful, with bright green eyes and very long, still wet hair.
"Someone needs to get the vampires into one of the rooms though...and feed them, at least one of them did allot of healing they need nourishment."
She commented.
"Ehm I am trying to move them but they are proving somewhat difficult..."
Ty declared, Lenoe had backed into a corner and was shaking his head nervously and digging his fingers into his legs as he seamed to try to resist the temptation of the spilled blood while Karl where on his feet trying not to look at the bleeding prisoner or Kristina.
"Get them out of here or they will loose control again in an aggressive way this time!"
Kristina said.
"Find one of the rooms, get them in there and close the door but they are going to need to be fed if you plan on keeping them here so you better scrunch up some volunteers Sir."
She commented and Ty scoffed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Prefight:
"I remember very well what I stood for Sir, I remember every bit of the Chorus' teachings I just no longer believe the same."
The Nephandus said and frowned.
"The only thing I regret is breaking my teacher's heart when I Fell."
Colin pondered, "Well, so long as you're convinced the Fallen are in the right, there's little to do about it... but have you never wondered why a torture dimension where your Avatar is torn apart and reassembled in the wrong order is necessary to convince you of that?"

"I can see that happening yes..."
Siege and glanced over at Serge.
"Being given...kindness when one are a captive can mean...allot."
He muttered softly.
"So Dalett will she be...well you know?"
He asked and frowned.
He nodded, "Regrettably, I don't see any other outcome for her... At the very least, it seems possible she can have her Pawn with her to tend to her needs and basic comforts, for a while, if not until the end comes. I hope for the latter; it would be a mercy to have someone there as the sun sets..."

"I don't know what you think you know man, but you have nothing, is it possible you can find a few of our agents but there are so many of them, even if you capture a few, it will not really gain you anything."
He said proudly.
He arched an eyebrow, "A little personal satisfaction, at least, I am sure... and someone will have information on another stashed away, leading to another clue, and so on. The patterns are there to be found, and I have a few intel sources I can trust implicitly."

"Well...you have the...ehm scars but I mean it is not that bad..."
Siege muttered a bit uncertain about what to say.
"I see, well I guess that is a burden to bear then, that you could not save the girl's mother, then again doing so would not be easy."
He shrugged, "Quite alright; military rocketry was not developed with skincare in mind. And no, going up against that powerhouse Gabriel at that time was... not a viable course of action."

"I mean...it was 7 against 1 dude." Serge said to the downed Nephandus. "God it's really hard to resist the urge to play the Final fantasy Victory Music insides everyone's head. Remember...that spell I told you about in our little talk."
He glanced sideways at Serge, "You do that, young man, and I will make sure you have nightmares about the same thing that so terrified this poor fellow. Fair warning?"

Siege gave you a pained look but could not do much more than reach out a hand towards you as you held his very soul in the form of that ring.
"Please..."
He managed before he got sick again.
He simply shook his head and closed his fist around the ring, "I'm afraid I can't do that. But on the bright side, you should be allowed to see it again; as I understand, you are entitled to a proper trial, after all."

"No, I do not have such knowledge as I am now."
Mia thought back.
He frowned, 'Well, perhaps Cita has an idea...'

Kristina nodded and rose, blood was dripping from one of her arms where she had been carving runes into her own flesh.
"She should be ok now though she will need rest."
The Verbena told Adjan about Henrietta before she stepped over to Siege and knelt down beside him.
"I will see what I can do, if someone can hold him still...gently...while I work..."
She asked.
He nodded, "And we should get the vampires moved, quickly."
He looked at Nicole, "I'm afraid we haven't been introduced, miss...? I'm Colin Wainwright, resident here. If you would kindly hold the prisoner while Mrs. Knox here tends to that commendable gunshot wound?"

"He might have needed to actively maintain it and lost focus when he was shot...well done...ehm...Mr Yager was it?"
Adjan said and smiled to you, he was tending to the downed Goth girl on the floor though color was beginning to return to her cheeks now that Kristina had healed her.
He gave Adjan and Serge an even look, "He might have lost his concentration when he saw something that scared him... I would appreciate your not inquiring further..."

Looking back at Colin and Adley, Serge said "So is the fight over or should we make sure that their aren't more freaks within the building. After all wasn't he a distraction for a bigger plot?"
"We need to secure him and then make sure the rest of the Chantry is safe, however since the Chief is not here helping us out I suspect he have some other shit to deal with so I am not to hopeful that all is peachy."
Helga commented still rather glum that she had missed the Nephandus at point black range. Everyone else where recovering, Ty was trying to herd the vampires away from where all the blood was, not to easy as they where still scared and hungry. The man with the dog was checking the cig black dog over for injuries, the animal still growling at Siege he had not expected to be kicked and he looked a bit shocked, one do not kick sugarmuffin, one just don't. Things where definitively calming down, then you heard a voice from Kyle's cell.
"Ehm...what is going out...are we under attack...if you are hostile don't come in here, I will hit you in the head with a book...hard!"
He nodded and stepped calmly and slowly towards Ty and the vampires, "We have to assume he was a distraction, and not the real threat. Presumably, the Chief is having the wards and rooms checked. Adley, would you go calm your little brother while I help our guests back to bed?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:12 pm

We all owe her, still. She said as much, she's not fallen because she wanted to, she's fallen because she saved her mentor, some sort of master of the art, i've been told. That is a great boon to her, and maybe if we can find some other things she has done for the traditions, important ones,
since she's unwillingly fallen i can ask for her to be treated as a Widderslain. A powerful mentor and a controlled enviroment on a widderslaint can grant them the capacity to stay in the traditions, and if we add the value she might have for my investigation on cleaning avatars, and with a couple of testimonies, maybe we can build a case. Some of your help with finding people that can vouch for her can be invaluable since you know her and her mentor,
and the rest of the people from your own tradition.
We CAN save her and, all the gods willing, we can reverse it. There are many methods, eventually we'll find one. We got the chance to help and deal a blow to the nephandi in the same move, we can't miss it.

how do silver affect his kind?"
It's like dirty fighting. It feels bad to be around for them, makes them weak and they get infected like they were struck days ago by dirty poisoned weapons. Nasty stuff. But Rokea are survivors and he's almost alright now.

"Well it is nothing I am used to working with, but perhaps the Verbena will let you do rituals with them and stuff if you already have a similar Paradigm..."
One has to learn to find points in common over differences. I'm learning to heal avatars with a Virtual Adept, so if we can find common ground, i can find common ground with them

A weapon is a weapon. The importance it has is the conection to your ancestors. With that, i can help. With a pencil... make one yourself with wood taken from a tree someone on your familly planted or at least owned, and consagrate it to your ancestors with blood and fastings. THen ask your ancestors for permision to talk and write in their name, and wait for a signal. If you see one, they'll grant it to you, and there you'll have your own magick in action, and your very own conection.
THose kind of conections are never severed, only stretched too thin
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 pm

"Thanks. Your right my name is Serge Yager. Your Mr. Terach right." Serge said returning the smile. "That's a spell that works differently on everyone. I guess he had a lot of things to be scared of. I wonder what he saw.....then again I kinda don't want to know."

"Yeah...the day...could have started better."
Andrew muttered he was rather pale he did make sure he was behind Adley though and he gave the Hermetic a bit of a smile.
"Ok no...not really I...mean I was scared out of my wits I am pretty sure I have to wash my shorts...but I will be fine I am not hurt I think."
He said and he sounded rather tired.
"Is Henrietta going to be ok?"
He asked and Adjan nodded. Andrew then turned to you and asked.

"You handled that quite well. I probably would've started crying immediately. Try to take deep breaths and try and calm down now. Everything will be all right now." Serge said trying to calm down the boy.

"Ehm...are you new here I have never seen you or the woman who pulled me to safety before..."

"Yeah I'm new here. My name is Serge. Just came here this morning. I have to say...it's been an interesting start at the new Chantry." Serge said with a smile.

"I don't know who the women is but she seems cool." Serge said glancing at Nicole.

Siege gave you a sour look he really was not feeling up to talking much between being shot, terrified and sick.
"I would resist that urge if I where you Mr Yager I doubt most here would like anything done to their minds, even a victory music."
Adjan commented dryly.
Colin wrote:He glanced sideways at Serge, "You do that, young man, and I will make sure you have nightmares about the same thing that so terrified this poor fellow. Fair warning?"

"Fine fine fine, no music! I'm sorry for bringing it up. Besides it was just an inside joke between me and Siege. I was never actually going to do it." Serge said surprised by the hostile reaction but realizing quickly that it was probably the right reaction.

Helga commented still rather glum that she had missed the Nephandus at point black range. Everyone else where recovering, Ty was trying to herd the vampires away from where all the blood was, not to easy as they where still scared and hungry.
"Ehm I am trying to move them but they are proving somewhat difficult..."
Ty declared, Lenoe had backed into a corner and was shaking his head nervously and digging his fingers into his legs as he seamed to try to resist the temptation of the spilled blood while Karl where on his feet trying not to look at the bleeding prisoner or Kristina.
"Get them out of here or they will loose control again in an aggressive way this time!"
Kristina said.
"Find one of the rooms, get them in there and close the door but they are going to need to be fed if you plan on keeping them here so you better scrunch up some volunteers Sir."

"I can help with our two guests if you would like." Serge said nodding towards the two vampires who were still scared and hungry.

"Sorry Kyle your a bit late. Everything's fine now..." Serge said glancing at the Widderslainte and giving him a smile.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Tane and Serge Earlier:

A weapon is a weapon. The importance it has is the conection to your ancestors. With that, i can help. With a pencil... make one yourself with wood taken from a tree someone on your familly planted or at least owned, and consagrate it to your ancestors with blood and fastings. THen ask your ancestors for permision to talk and write in their name, and wait for a signal. If you see one, they'll grant it to you, and there you'll have your own magick in action, and your very own conection.
THose kind of conections are never severed, only stretched too thin

"O-o-ok then." Serge stammered glancing at his rather plain pencil.

"That seems rather, extreme...but incredibly cool. I was just going to carve runic symbols into the pencil but if I get the chance I'll go with your idea. I just need to find a tree my family owned, find out how to make a pencil...and possibly find out who my ancestors are."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:42 pm

Before the fight:

Colin pondered, "Well, so long as you're convinced the Fallen are in the right, there's little to do about it... but have you never wondered why a torture dimension where your Avatar is torn apart and reassembled in the wrong order is necessary to convince you of that?"

"I assume it shows you just the levels of depravity this world is capable of, if there is good in it then it is outweighed by the evil in that...realm."
Siege said and shuddered.
"And yes I am convinced we are right, if I where not I would not be doing this."

He nodded, "Regrettably, I don't see any other outcome for her... At the very least, it seems possible she can have her Pawn with her to tend to her needs and basic comforts, for a while, if not until the end comes. I hope for the latter; it would be a mercy to have someone there as the sun sets..."

"The Security Council on Horizon will never allow that, they will be thrown in separate cells and if any of them protest they will be given a sound beating."
The Nephandus said matter of factly and shrugged.

He arched an eyebrow, "A little personal satisfaction, at least, I am sure... and someone will have information on another stashed away, leading to another clue, and so on. The patterns are there to be found, and I have a few intel sources I can trust implicitly."

"We make very sure our agents do not know about one another so no it will not be as easy as that."
Siege said firmly.

He shrugged, "Quite alright; military rocketry was not developed with skincare in mind. And no, going up against that powerhouse Gabriel at that time was... not a viable course of action."

"Yeah no...I guess it was not, as for Gabriel you did manage to kill him did you not? How did you manage that?"

After the fight:

He glanced sideways at Serge, "You do that, young man, and I will make sure you have nightmares about the same thing that so terrified this poor fellow. Fair warning?"

Francesca looked up, she took a deep breath and put her bone rattle away, she gave Siege's misery a bit of a guilty look she still could not help but smile a little at Siege and she hummed.
"Dum dum dum...dum...dumdumdum..."
The she shook her head.
"But yeah I would not like to have it sounded in my head now, my mind is quite private, and though it might not be as disturbing as whatever Mr Wainwright scared our prisoner with, I have to warn you I have watched allot of hentai so if you do not desire to dream about tentacle porn for the next week I advice you to stay out."

He simply shook his head and closed his fist around the ring, "I'm afraid I can't do that. But on the bright side, you should be allowed to see it again; as I understand, you are entitled to a proper trial, after all."

Siege looked at you with despair in his eyes.
"Please it is my Avatar...please..."
He sobbed.
"Give it back to me."

He frowned, 'Well, perhaps Cita has an idea...'

"The Technomancer might indeed have some knowledge she can advice you on this topic with."
Mia agreed.

He nodded, "And we should get the vampires moved, quickly."

"Agreed Mr Wainwright..."
Ty said as he tried to urge Lenoe and Karl into the room they have been kept in.
"Please come with me...we will get you something to eat later."
He said and Karl nodded.
"I...will go..."
He said but he stood still as a statue staring at the blood on the floor. Mr Leone nodded and slowly stood he was still shaking.
"But we where attacked and burned in there it is not safe..."
He muttered but then he glanced at the bleeding runes on Kristina's arms.
"It might not be to safe in here either though...
"He muttered softly.

He gave Adjan and Serge an even look, "He might have lost his concentration when he saw something that scared him... I would appreciate your not inquiring further..."

Adjan looked at you for a moment then he nodded.
"Very well, it do not matter much how he lost control over his wards anyway, he is down now."

He nodded and stepped calmly and slowly towards Ty and the vampires, "We have to assume he was a distraction, and not the real threat. Presumably, the Chief is having the wards and rooms checked.

Adjan nodded and sigh.
"I hope you are right and that the Chief is just checking the Wards, but yes I do think our friend here was a distraction and that do worry me...for now we need to finish up here though before we can help the Chief."
He said and Fran nodded at that. The two vampires gave you nervous glanced and Ty nodded to you as you came closer.

Adley, would you go calm your little brother while I help our guests back to bed?"

"We are going to have to get them...restrained again as well."
Francesca said softly. Karl gave the young Euthanathos a dark look but he did not protest he simply gave a resigned nod. Lenoe though looked more scared and he wrapped his arms around himself and said nothing he simply looked down and shivered.

"Thanks. Your right my name is Serge Yager. Your Mr. Terach right." Serge said returning the smile. "That's a spell that works differently on everyone. I guess he had a lot of things to be scared of. I wonder what he saw.....then again I kinda don't want to know."

"Yeah I am Adjan Terach bani Euthanathos it is a pleasure to meet you Mr Yager...hum...I am not sure I want to know what he saw, the main thing is that he is down..."
The Euthanathos said and nodded.

"You handled that quite well. I probably would've started crying immediately. Try to take deep breaths and try and calm down now. Everything will be all right now." Serge said trying to calm down the thoroughly scared boy.

Andrew nodded he drew a deep breath and let it out slowly.
"Yeah I...where afraid to cry you know, I did not want to set him off or anything."
He muttered.
"And thank you both for what you said and for you know, helping to rescue me."
The young mage said and he gave you a friendly smile though he still looked rather shaken up.

"Yeah I'm new here. My name is Serge. Just came here this morning. I have to say...it's been an interesting start at the new Chantry." Serge said with a smile.

"I am Andrew, yeah it can not have been the best start but if we survive today we can always have a welcome party then, get pizza or something."
The young Hermetic suggested.

"I don't know who the women is but she seems cool." Serge said glancing at Nicole.

"Yeah it is like if she is some action hero...do you think she is military or something, but yeah she is cool."
Andrew said and he glanced at Nicole with wonder in his eyes.

"Fine fine fine, no music! Besides it was just an inside joke between me and Siege. I was never actually going to do it." Serge said surprised by the hostile reaction but realizing quickly that it was probably the right reaction.

Ty glanced at you and gave you a friendly smile.
"Relax kid, no one is actually angry but make sure you do not try to mess with anyone's minds we tend to be sensitive about it."

"I can help with our two guests if you would like." Serge said nodding towards the two vampires who were still scared and hungry.

"If you can help me get them in there, and get the talked into settling down that would be great but be kind to them, we might have to...restrain them...but they are guests..."
Ty said and pointed at the door Henrietta had been laying unconscious by a few moments earlier.

"Sorry Kyle your a bit late. Everything's fine now..." Serge said glancing at the Widderslainte and giving him a smile.

"Are you sure...what happened...are anyone hurt?"
Kyle called through the door to his make shift cell.

(OOC: You can not see Kyle he is locked up in one of the rooms he is talking through the door.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:00 pm

We all owe her, still. She said as much, she's not fallen because she wanted to, she's fallen because she saved her mentor, some sort of master of the art, i've been told. That is a great boon to her, and maybe if we can find some other things she has done for the traditions, important ones,

"We owe Miss Clearwater a fair trial Mr Karyak but not anything else, it do not matter what the reason for her Falling is, the fact is she is Nephandi, and she was with a group of Nephandi who kept several of our own captive and even tortured them, I fear she will be given little mercy no matter what she might have done for the Traditions, and her Mentor is an Adeptus Major, not that her rank matters all to much in this."
Hildegard said firmly.

since she's unwillingly fallen i can ask for her to be treated as a Widderslain. A powerful mentor and a controlled enviroment on a widderslaint can grant them the capacity to stay in the traditions,

"No she is not widderslainte and the same rules will not apply to her she is a Nephandus a member of the Nephandi, the reason she had for joining them are irrelevant."
The Chorister said firmly.

and if we add the value she might have for my investigation on cleaning avatars,

"Your research will not be taken serious or given any amount of weight I am afraid unless you can present some rather compelling proof of your theories, certainly it will not count towards sparing a Nephandus."
Hildegard said and shook her head.

and with a couple of testimonies, maybe we can build a case. Some of your help with finding people that can vouch for her can be invaluable since you know her and her mentor,

"Miss Clearwater is a Nephandus no amount of vouching for her will do any good, she joined the Nephandi any prior merits will be as they have never been, the only possible chance you have is if the Council themselves decide to pardon her but that have never happened towards a Nephandus what I know of and for good reason. I have helped you care for Miss Clearwater while you ran some errands but there really is nothing else I can do for her."
The older Chorister said and gave the young woman on the sofa a regretful look.

We CAN save her and, all the gods willing, we can reverse it. There are many methods, eventually we'll find one. We got the chance to help and deal a blow to the nephandi in the same move, we can't miss it.

"While your youthful enthusiasm are refreshing Mr Karyak, No I do not believe you can save her and no one have managed to reverse what the Caul do to an Avatar, while wanting to help Miss Clearwater is commendable, you are fighting a loosing battle."
Hildegard said and sigh.

It's like dirty fighting. It feels bad to be around for them, makes them weak and they get infected like they were struck days ago by dirty poisoned weapons. Nasty stuff. But Rokea are survivors and he's almost alright now.

"Hum...I do wonder why your friend's kind would have such a weakness, some form of Paradox perhaps..."
Hildegard said more to herself than to you.
"Well in any case I am thankful your friend is going to be alright Mr Karyak."
Cadence nodded as well.
"It must suck for him to be hurt in such a way."
She muttered.

One has to learn to find points in common over differences. I'm learning to heal avatars with a Virtual Adept, so if we can find common ground, i can find common ground with them

"You are working with a Virtual Adept to heal Avatars...that is really interesting how is that going?"
Cadence asked and she smiled a little to you though she still looked scared and hopeless.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:25 pm

You tried to work magick but you where to hurt and tired and pain affected your concentration, you did the gestures and the words but just did not manage to get into it, the ritual actions became just going through the motions, a most frustrating exercise and the Nephandus just continued to scream on the floor as he tried to regain enough control of himself to act. Suddenly he started looking rather green though and he was beginning to empty his stomach on the floor, he looked about as miserable as you had felt that time you had eaten bad sushi from the University's cafeteria as he had no choice but to empty his insides out. Francesca continued to work with her bones and then you heard a small, metallic clink as something small and metal hit the floor along with whatever else had been in the now quite miserable Nephandus' stomach.
Clicking on the safety, Nicole will shove the pistol into the back of her trouser waist-band, then move as quickly as possible to pin the Fallen down; one of the few advantages to being a big girl was few could move with her weight on their bodies. If possible, she'll then rip off the left sleeve of her roll-neck at the shoulder, revealing an toned arm laden with ink, then use the torn fabric as an impromptu gag on the enemy.
"If you want me to heal him so he will survive to face trial I strongly suggjest not gagging him before he have stopped vomiting."
His spell fizzled, sending a flicker of irritation through him but at least Fran's spell finally caught up with the man and it worked. It was a good thing the phylactery was still in his stomach and not...other places. The guy was making a mess on the floor, as bad as when he'd teleported straight into Horizon. He started to move towards the Nephandi to get a hold of him the old fashioned, mundane way but the woman seemed to have him well in hand and so he kept the others covered and an eye on the vampires. "Bind his hands until he stops puking," he suggested to her, as she went to gag him, since he was still heaving.
"Wait did that work?" Serge muttered to himself as he saw the effects of his spell as the Nephandus's screaming increase and he saw his terrified look.  "I thought he had a mental ward up."
"Something worked, our comrade's spell made him vomit, on top of it. Good work" he said.
"Ah..." he nodded.
Colin's eyes widened, and he stepped up quickly to kick the metal object aside, getting it clear of Siege before the Nephandus could recover, and following it to pick it up when out of reach.
"No...give...me...back...don't...please..."
The Nephandus moaned
He carefully wiped the ring off on his remaining sleeve, holding it up for a closer look, "So this is a phylactery... I am going to guess that the stone looked a lot better in the beginning, though... I'm afraid I can't let you have this back; you're far too clever to be trusted with it, I'm sure you understand. I will hold on to it for now, though." He glanced at Adley, "I trust this is it?"
He examined the ring for the same signs he saw before in the man's guts, just to make sure before confirming or denying it to Colin.
He gave the young man a look that said he thought poorly of that idea.
Francesca looked up, she took a deep breath and put her bone rattle away, she gave Siege's misery a bit of a guilty look she still could not help but smile a little at Siege and she hummed. "Dum dum dum...dum...dumdumdum..." The she shook her head.
"But yeah I would not like to have it sounded in my head now, my mind is quite private, and though it might not be as disturbing as whatever Mr Wainwright scared our prisoner with, I have to warn you I have watched allot of hentai so if you do not desire to dream about tentacle porn for the next week I advice you to stay out."
A flicker of discomfort and unease passed over his face at Fran's remark and he turned away until it passed.
"Yeah...the day...could have started better."Andrew muttered he was rather pale he did make sure he was behind Adley though and he gave the Hermetic a bit of a smile. "Ok no...not really I...mean I was scared out of my wits I am pretty sure I have to wash my shorts...but I will be fine I am not hurt I think."
"Your mentor would be very proud of you, you handled that very well, sodalis," he said to Andrew.
Helga commented still rather glum that she had missed the Nephandus at point black range.
"Exactly what I am thinking," he agreed with Serge. "Someone still need to secure the vampires and this prisoner again, however and we have one wounded."
"Ehm...what is going out...are we under attack...if you are hostile don't come in here, I will hit you in the head with a book...hard!" Kyle called trying to sound tough and failing miserably.
He felt a smile tug at his mouth despite it all. "Is anyone around you?" he asked.
Kristina said.
"Wonderful," he sighed. "I do believe however we may have some....food for them, but it will have to wait until this attack is seen to and they have been secured again," he said. To Mr Lenoe, he said, "Come now, we need to get out of here. Go with this man," Adley said, nodding to Ty, "he will take you to a safer place," he said, hoping a familiar(ish) voice would help.
He looked at Nicole, "I'm afraid we haven't been introduced, miss...? I'm Colin Wainwright, resident here. If you would kindly hold the prisoner while Mrs. Knox here tends to that commendable gunshot wound?"
He gave a nod to the woman who had strongarmed the Nephandi down and shot him. "Let's be careful of names, while we've got this fellow to contend with and some...'guests'," he suggested. "Meet and greet can wait until after the area is secure. That said, nice shot," he added to the woman.
He nodded and stepped calmly and slowly towards Ty and the vampires, "We have to assume he was a distraction, and not the real threat. Presumably, the Chief is having the wards and rooms checked. Adley, would you go calm your little brother while I help our guests back to bed?"
He nodded to Colin. "Certainly, amicus. And we don't need this many people here to deal with this now, perhaps some people can go work the other floors and sensitive areas..." He gave a nod to Andrew and Serge, "Excuse me," he said, and went to check on Kyle and his room nearby, scanning around for signs of more trouble as he went.

// lmao, "stand behind that guy" xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Nicole shifted her position on the Fallen; she wished to keep him down, not actually crush him. If anything else, to stop becoming the butt of a joke about it following her around forever like a bad smell... Watching him carefully, waiting for him to quit hurling so she could gag him up.

On hearing the comment about the vampires needing... dinner, a sharp eye might notice Nicole looking from one of them to the Fallen, as though considering it - then shook her head. She didn't seemingly react to the comments about her, simply announced to the world in general; 'Someone get some rope, tape or something so I can deal with him. Or at least remove the gun from my knickers.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Francesca looked up, she took a deep breath and put her bone rattle away, she gave Siege's misery a bit of a guilty look she still could not help but smile a little at Siege and she hummed.
"Dum dum dum...dum...dumdumdum..."
The she shook her head.

"I don't even think I have to read your minds to project things into them. If anything I'm doing the opposite by bringing part of my mind into yours." Serge said with a shrug.

"But don't worry I'll stay out. My dreams are already weird enough as is without influence from other peoples mind's." Serge said with a friendly smile.

"And thank you both for what you said and for you know, helping to rescue me."
The young mage said and he gave you a friendly smile though he still looked rather shaken up.

"No problem, but I didn't really do much. You should probably thank Mr. Wainwright, Mr. Roth Hicks.....and like everyone else here. We all did our part...even you by not succumbing to that bastard." Serge said giving a calming smile to the boy.

"I am Andrew, yeah it can not have been the best start but if we survive today we can always have a welcome party then, get pizza or something."
The young Hermetic suggested.

"Man some Pizza would be nice. I don't think I've eaten anything since I came here." Serge said with a smile.

"Yeah it is like if she is some action hero...do you think she is military or something, but yeah she is cool."
Andrew said and he glanced at Nicole with wonder in his eyes.

"Yeah I was thinking she was in the military too. Probably some super special ops bad-ass who awoke on a mission and now uses her magick to protect her allies or something like that. They should make a tv show about her." Serge said with a smile.

Ty glanced at you and gave you a friendly smile.
"Relax kid, no one is actually angry but make sure you do not try to mess with anyone's minds we tend to be sensitive about it."

"Yeah this isn't the first time people have complained. My mentor....isn't exactly good with boundaries. I guess I got used to my mind being read all of the time." Serge said returning the smile.

"If you can help me get them in there, and get the talked into settling down that would be great but be kind to them, we might have to...restrain them...but they are guests..."
Ty said and pointed at the door Henrietta had been laying unconscious by a few moments earlier.

"I'll try my best." Serge said with a nod.

Turning to Karl, Serge said in a calming voice "Easy now, the threat is over now. Their's no need to be afraid. I can assure you that nothing will harm you anymore. You are among allies, among friends. Please follow this man and he will lead you to a safer place. We will keep you safe."

"Are you sure...what happened...are anyone hurt?"
Kyle called through the door to his make shift cell.

"Some people are hurt but their getting healed now. The asshole who attacked us is down. Dumbass thought he could fight a 7 on 1 battle." Serge said with a slight chuckle trying to calm down Kyle.

"By the way it's Serge. We're still set for the library tomorrow right?" Serge inquired through the door.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 pm

He started to move towards the Nephandi to get a hold of him the old fashioned, mundane way but the woman seemed to have him well in hand and so he kept the others covered and an eye on the vampires. "Bind his hands until he stops puking," he suggested to her, as she went to gag him, since he was still heaving

The vampires was antsy they where clearly hungry and looking at the spilled blood and the cuts on Kristina's arms and there was something desperate in their eyes, something desperate that could quickly turn dangerous.
"If you are binding his hands then please be careful with his shoulder until I am done healing him or you will just be undoing what I am trying to accomplish."
Kristina said as she worked her blood magick.

He examined the ring for the same signs he saw before in the man's guts, just to make sure before confirming or denying it to Colin.

The ring did seam to have exactly the same energy as what you had earlier seen in Siege's gut.

A flicker of discomfort and unease passed over his face at Fran's remark and he turned away until it passed.

Fran gave you a bit of an apologetic look though she also grinned.

"Your mentor would be very proud of you, you handled that very well, sodalis," he said to Andrew.

Andrew smiled and wiped the tears from his cheeks he seamed very proud to be called Sodalis, a title Hermetics usually reserved for those who had been named Magus, as in those who had passed their Gauntlet and the apprentice was so pleased about the show of acceptance from an initiated Hermetic that he forgot his fear for a moment.
"I ehm...thank you Sir...I do hope to make him proud."
Helga spoke up at that.
"Perhaps I should take Andrew out of the cellar and go and find Mr Riez so he can take care of his student."
She suggested.
"And I can have a look at what is going on upstairs at the same time."

"Exactly what I am thinking," he agreed with Serge. "Someone still need to secure the vampires and this prisoner again, however and we have one wounded."

"I will have a look and see if what they where secured with before is still there, if not then we are going to need...something wooden."
Ty said and both the vampires flinched, Mr Lenoe actually backed away from Ty and brought his arms up to protect his chest he was still to freaked out to let himself be rendered helpless and his eyes darted around as he seamed near going into another mad panic.
"No...please...no..."
The small man muttered fearfully.

He felt a smile tug at his mouth despite it all. "Is anyone around you?" he asked.

"N...no it is just me in here..."
Kyle said still sound a bit nervous by all the noise.
"Are you sure all is ok? I still have that big book..."
He asked.

"Wonderful," he sighed. "I do believe however we may have some....food for them, but it will have to wait until this attack is seen to and they have been secured again,"

Kristina nodded at that.
"Very well, we can feed them once things have settled down, but they are going to have to be fed or they will end up suffering, hunger is not easy on these creatures."
She commented as she worked and she glanced up at the vampires for a moment.

To Mr Lenoe, he said, "Come now, we need to get out of here. Go with this man," Adley said, nodding to Ty, "he will take you to a safer place," he said, hoping a familiar(ish) voice would help.

"I...don't know him...Mr Roth Hicks..."
Lenoe muttered and glanced skeptically at Ty clearly not sure that the larger man would not harm him and so far he was still standing in a defensive position and not moving.
"I...I..."
He muttered nervously.

"Excuse me," he said, and went to check on Kyle and his room nearby, scanning around for signs of more trouble as he went.

You only needed to go about two steps to the side and a you would be outside of Kyle's locked door, you could unlock it without a key though just by moving the latch so you could get into the boy's room.

Nicole shifted her position on the Fallen; she wished to keep him down, not actually crush him. If anything else, to stop becoming the butt of a joke about it following her around forever like a bad smell... Watching him carefully, waiting for him to quit hurling so she could gag him up.

You could feel the spasms of the Nephandus' body as you leaned on him as he dry heaved, it seamed that his stomach seamed to settle down eventually though and he was still, just whimpering slightly under your weight.

On hearing the comment about the vampires needing... dinner, a sharp eye might notice Nicole looking from one of them to the Fallen, as though considering it - then shook her head.

Kristina raised an eyebrow.
"Keeping him alive to stand trial remember..."
She muttered.

She didn't seemingly react to the comments about her, simply announced to the world in general; 'Someone get some rope, tape or something so I can deal with him. Or at least remove the gun from my knickers.'

Francesca, the girl with the corkscrew curls nodded, she stood up from where she had been sitting while working with her bone rattle then she walked over to you and took her gun back.
"Nice shot."
She muttered then she handed you a half full roll of duct tape from her teddy bear purse.
"Will this do?"
She asked.

"I don't even think I have to read your minds to project things into them right. If anything I'm doing the opposite by bringing part of my mind into yours." Serge said with a shrug.

"I get that but don't do it anyway, look at mind fuckery as other kind of fuckery, don't do it without the other person's explicit permission unless there is some sort of emergency...ehm and at that the comparison sort of fell apart but yeah you get what I mean..."
Francesca said as she glanced over at you.

"But don't worry I'll stay out. My dreams are already weird enough as is without influence from other peoples mind's." Serge said with a friendly smile.

"Good..."
Was all the Euthanathos had to say to that.

"No problem, but I didn't really do much. You should probably thank Mr. Wainwright, Mr. Roth Hicks.....and like everyone else here. We all did our part...even you by not succumbing to that bastard." Serge said giving a calming smile to the boy.

"I am going to thank everyone once I get a moment to talk to them."
Andrew promised he smiled back a bit nervously.

"Man some Pizza would be nice. I don't think I've eaten anything since I came here." Serge said with a smile.

"Yeah...well I had breakfast a little while ago I do not think I could eat for a while though but when things get sorted out pizza would be an idea."
Andrew said and nodded.
"There are food in the communal kitchen though if you want something."

"Yeah I was thinking she was in the military too. Probably some super special ops bad-ass who awoke on a mission and now uses her magick to protect her allies or something like that. We should make a tv show about her." Serge said with a smile.

"Yeah that may be it, but we should not talk about her behind her back it is rude you know."
Andrew said and blushed.
"Mr Wainwright over there was in the military as well you know, he was a pilot I think."
He said and nodded towards Colin.

"Yeah this isn't the first time people have complained. My mentor....isn't exactly good with boundaries. I guess I got used to my mind being read all of the time." Serge said returning the smile.

Ty smiled a little at that.
"It might be ok if consented upon, if you trust someone that much kid, like with your Mentor I guess but do not do anything to anyone's mind without their consent or you might find yourself in a bit of hot water you know."
He said though he seamed friendly enough.

"I'll try my best." Serge said with a nod.

Turning to Karl, Serge said in a calming voice "Easy now, the threat is over now. Their's no need to be afraid. I can assure you that nothing will harm you anymore. You are among allies, among friends. Please follow this man and he will lead you to a safer place. We will keep you safe."

Karl looked at you, he was still pretty shook up but he nodded.
"I am not going to resist."
He said though he glanced over at Kristina's bloody arms again. Mr Lenoe seamed allot more unsure though and he stood in a defensive position and looked around very scared and near panicking he just glanced over at you fearfully.

"Some people are hurt but their getting healed now. The asshole who attacked us is down. Dumbass thought he could fight a 7 on 1 battle." Serge said with a slight chuckle trying to calm down Kyle.

"O...ok so everyone is going to be ok?"
Kyle asked.
"Is my brother hurt? Or Master Morgan?"
He asked behind the door.
"Who attacked us?"

"By the way it's Serge. We're still set for the library tomorrow right?" Serge inquired through the door.

"Yeah...yeah I am looking forward to it. I recognized your voice also I know who you are Serge."
Kyle said and he sounded like he was settling down.
"Are you sure everyone is going to be ok Serge?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:40 pm

(OOC: Well then we are at 30 pages again and it is time for a new IC thread. I hope you excuse me if the summary is a bit quickly written it have been a bit of a stressful day and I was thinking that getting the new thread going was more important than having a very detailed summary.

Serge is sent to interrogate the prisoner Siege, he is friendly with him and manage to get some good information but not all that he wanted, later he is sent to comfort Kyle as he is given his morning injection of the forum, and makes friends with the young widderslainte, promising to go to the Chantry library with him, his visit with Kyle is cut short when Steelhaven gets a picture with a warning from Meg Lopes and Serge is asked to interpret the picture, he sees that there are a threat to Steelhaven and is later teleported to Morningstar to find out more, he speaks with Meg Lopes, Cara and Chief Joakim and eventually decide the picture means a single Nephandus or a small group will infiltrate Steelhaven to get what they need for their ritual, he also have a bit of a talk with Francesca.

Colin spend some time calming down Anna and then gets Adjan to babysit her. Adley and Colin finish a few things up, Colin gets himself healed up by Philippa. The two Cabalmates meet up in the cafeteria. Crexia give Adley a tablet so he will not have to burn quite as many papers.

Adley and Colin have breakfast, help some over tired Masters to their beds and Colin talk about legal actions against nurse Bosh though very few think it will lead anywhere. Colin talks Allison into letting herself be tested as well with a cat scan to find out more about the effects of the serum. Crexia, Colin, Adley and Udella go to the time bubble in a room in the attic and they have several talks about the pine cone, Colin's past lives and new plans. Colin tests out the serum and Mia is not pleased. Udella and Colin agree to a cook off when things calm down to compete between English and Italian cooking. Udella have said she wants to apprentice Allison if the girl agrees. While doing meditations after they have slept Adley gets a warning from his Avatar that Steelhaven is in danger and that a mage child have been sent to inform them about it. Crexia speeds up the bubble and the group from Steelhaven find one another after some time. As they have all found one another in the cafeteria they see Kristina on her way down the stairs with wet hair right from the shower talking with Narim about vampires, someone had released Karl and Mr Lenoe and they where running amok.

Nicole arrive in Boston she contacts her Mentor's ally in Boston but there are no room for her at the woman's Chantry Westchapel, instead she is sent to Steelhaven where Jeffry agree to let her stay if she help out by maintaining his new Umbra shuttle, while examining the labs in the basement Nicole hear a sound and running over to the practical part of the basement she sees to vampires and a man holding a young kid hostage. The rest of the group, as well as Kristina, Adjan and Francesca are teleported in by Adjan and trouble begins.

Steelhaven's basement are parted into two sections, one for magick with labs and ritual rooms and one for practical things like storage and the wash room, the fight is in the practical hallway, a short hallway with doors on either side. Siege the Nephandi prisoner managed to escape since his Avatar is a Phylactery and he had swallowed it and the Phylactery was not affected by the serum used to bind his powers, when the time was right he undid his bonds, stepped into the Umbra, went to the room the vampires where kept in, burned and cut them, cast a spell on them for them to do as much damage as possible and scared them into the red fear and let them loose in the corridor while taking their guard Andrew hostage. Henrietta was hurt when the vampires rushed out of the room.

Serge have managed to calm the vampires down and get them out of the red fear, Ty and Colin have been trying to calm them further down and they are now sitting on the floor, unstable but at least not running around. Colin and Serge have been trying to talk Siege down or at least to distract him and got some information but little else. Serge tried to affect Siege's mind but failed. Reinforcements have come running down the stairs.

Adjan and Kristina have pulled Henrietta to safety and Kristina is trying to heal her. Colin managed to trick Siege to look into his mind where he showed a horror from a past memory that he kept in the forefront of his mind, this shocked the Nephandus enough to loose his knife and pull away from Andrew and now he is trying to cast a spell. Nicole pulled Andrew out of harms way. Colin is aiming at the Nephandus and the rest is getting ready to fight.
Siege gets taken down, hard and Fran manage to get him to throw up his Phylactery which Colin confiscates, Siege is really having a bad day. Now Nicole is holding Siege down while Colin is helping out with the vampires together with Ty and Serge and Adley are checking on Kyle who is rather terrified with all the noise in the basement. Andrew have been brought to safety and other than Henrietta who Kristina says will be fine none of the Traditionalists are seriously injured though the group are still concerned that Siege was just there to create chaos to hide another attack.
Tane have been running some errands and then Serge came to check on Cadence and he found she was in good hands. Tane is arguing with Hildegard about how to save Cadence, while Serge is geeking out over Tane's sword. Tane also have a new nickname Mr Shark Sword.
Thank you for the gaming this thread everyone. 2 exp to everyone for the thread.
Here is the link to the next IC thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t125-preparing-for-war-pineal-glands-and-deperate-measures-ic-thread-21#16382 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:23 pm

But those reasons are the point. It is the lack of protection from the traditions what took her down this road.

you are fighting a loosing battle."

Then i'll talk to the nine, or ask for a lesser punishment. There will be a way. We can't keep convicting our young because we are not able to protect them so they have to take upon themselves to save their superiors. It's against the natural order of things and it's shameful. She has not changed yet,a nd we have to preserve that, not burn it away in fear.

"It must suck for him to be hurt in such a way."
Jajajaja yeah, it sucks, but, he was healed almost in the field, so no big deal

how is that going?
We're making an habit of performing the impossible. I just came from healing a guy's avatar from vampire blood poisoning. I'm told it has never been done, or at least not recorded. Anyhow, it's done. He's addicted, of course, but he'll be safe in the Great Chantry and he'll be able to live as any other mage. His avatar is strong as an old oak, i tell you.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 pm

(OOC: I will reply to this in the new IC thread.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30