Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:44 pm

"Yeah she was Marie last week."
Jane said and smiled.
"Well Verbena change their names all the time, and among Verbena it is considered rude to assume another of their Tradition have the same name when they meet one another again if they have not seen one another for a while so they always start by asking one another their name...so if they can change their names so can my dolls."
The little girl declared.

"Looks like Janice is Verbana. Perhaps she shapeshifted into a ladybug to help hide from us." Serge said playing along with the little girl.

"There is a spell for everything, or rather one can make a spell for any need."
Rosa said as she searched among the tovels next to the sink. The doll was not in the kitchen cabinet or hidden among the towels though.
"No."
Yu Die said with a smug smile.

"Darn I was really relying on that." Serge said as both his searches and question were fruitless.

He then began to search underneath the couches and couch cushions.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:51 pm

[Serge] (Steelhaven Rosa's apartment at 14 in the afternoon.)

"Looks like Janice is Verbana. Perhaps she shapeshifted into a ladybug to help hide from us." Serge said playing along with the little girl.

"Yeah she is a Verbena like Master Nassa and Miss Alexander and we even have a new Verbena at the Chantry Miss Rizzo but she is a hedge wizard but I do not really understand what the difference between what an Awakened mage and hedge wizard is we all do magick do we not."
Jane said looking confused.

"Darn I was really relying on that." Serge said as both his searches and question were fruitless.

He then began to search underneath the couches and couch cushions.

Yu Die just smiled. Janice was not under the counches or under the cushions. The othere where looking in the frindge, in the cookie yars and serial boxes. Yu Die looked really please with herself.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:57 pm

"Yeah she is a Verbena like Master Nassa and Miss Alexander and we even have a new Verbena at the Chantry Miss Rizzo but she is a hedge wizard but I do not really understand what the difference between what an Awakened mage and hedge wizard is we all do magick do we not."
Jane said looking confused.

"Hedge mages do a different kind of magick than we do." Serge said, not sure how to explain the difference between true magick and whatever hedge mages do.

"But then again we all do different kinds of magick so in the end it doesn't really matter."

Yu Die just smiled. Janice was not under the counches or under the cushions. The othere where looking in the frindge, in the cookie yars and serial boxes. Yu Die looked really please with herself.

"Is it hidden on your person?" Serge asked as he began to search the beds, both within the pillowcases and underneath.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:03 pm

"You perhaps, most vampires do not have all black eyes, fins and green hues to their skin."
Dalisse said and smiled, though from the description you had heard the Kiasyd did have all black eyes at least.
"But yes they are people even Gorgo are a person, she is just also a monster pregnant with a swarm of posionous bugs."
Colin grinned, "Well, the Kiasyd do have all-black eyes, as far as I know... but the physical appearance is less of an issue than the person under the skin. And in that regard - well, ordinary mortal Sleepers can be monsters, as much or even more so than Awakened beings... and they, too, have to be put down for the safety of everyone else."

You got a reply back.
"I will do so, the poor man is frantic. This is a picture of Alexandra and her brother taken a few months ago will that do? Also the girl if she gets overwealmed have episodes...she is not violent but she might not know where she are and be hard to reach, and during these episodes she gets prophethic flashes. If you find her both me and Drake as well as her mother will owe you."
He typed back, "I will do what I can, if she is brought here. Complicated circumstances, but will try."

"But...I do not want to just remember them I want to help them...now only my brother is left...what if he gets killed or worse captured!"
Brandon wept.
"I have to help them."
He frowned, shaking his head slowly, "There's little to nothing you can do to help... At best, you can take a bullet for your brother, and at worst, you'll end up getting both of you captured..."

"I don not mind and my bed is a comfortable one...I reconed he would mind me simply making him sleep less than if I went into his mind and forcibly calmed him down or made other changes."
Dalisse replied. You got Brandon to the bed with not to much dificultly, the teenager was sleeping deeply, his breath was slow and even.
He nodded, "He might be a little upset when he comes to... but I don't think he will be violent. He might need someone to help him grieve, though..."

"I will look for this vampire...I do wonder what Larson want with her, chances are that if she want her for a ritual she will be taken to one of the ritual chambers or the Caul chamber..."
Dalisse said and she sat up some more.
"The question is if the teleporter have returned with her yet or not."
He nodded, showing Dalisse the picture on his phone, "It's this girl, her name is Alexandra... and she might suffer prophetic seizures of some sort if stressed. If you see her anywhere, let me know, and I might be able to arrange something..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:26 pm

"Hedge mages do a different kind of magick than we do." Serge said, not sure how to explain the difference between true magick and whatever hedge mages do.

"But then again we all do different kinds of magick so in the end it doesn't really matter."

"We have other hedge wizards at the Chantry to Miss Day and Mr and Mrs Vonn Hess and Miss White and a group that we have hired from antoher Chantry to help us with a Node that needs washing."
Jane said and nodded.
"What they do just look like magick to me Sir and yet they are treated as less than us that do not seam right do it Sir?"

"Is it hidden on your person?" Serge asked as he began to search the beds, both within the pillowcases and underneath.

Rosa's bedroom where clean and pretty, the walls where powder pink, the bed sheets where made of white silk and the covers where white cotten ith pink flowers, there where a book on music history on her bedside table along with a wooden lamp with a pink screen, thre where a desk filled with books and papers in here, a wardrobe and a small TV and stereo, on the walls where several reproduction paintings as well as the 2015 Fireman's calendar showing Mr September in a very tight set of jeans and little else. Beside the bed where framed family pothos and a picture of Ryan, as well as a class photho from collage and on the wardrobe where postcards and pictures of the collage orcestra of which Rosa was a part.
"Yes."
Yu Die said and smiled.

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Dalissa at ca 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin grinned, "Well, the Kiasyd do have all-black eyes, as far as I know... but the physical appearance is less of an issue than the person under the skin. And in that regard - well, ordinary mortal Sleepers can be monsters, as much or even more so than Awakened beings... and they, too, have to be put down for the safety of everyone else."

"Do they have eyes like mine now?"
Dalisse said sounding amused then she turned more serious and nodded.
"Agreed, some do need killing, and what they are matters flar less than how they choose to act."

He typed back, "I will do what I can, if she is brought here. Complicated circumstances, but will try."

You got a reply back that simply said.
"Thank you."

He frowned, shaking his head slowly, "There's little to nothing you can do to help... At best, you can take a bullet for your brother, and at worst, you'll end up getting both of you captured..."

"But I have to do something, I have to, how can i live being safe up were while my family fight and die out there I have to do something to help them!"
Brandon protested hysterically.

He nodded, "He might be a little upset when he comes to... but I don't think he will be violent. He might need someone to help him grieve, though..."

"I will do what I can for the boy."
Dalisse promised.

He nodded, showing Dalisse the picture on his phone, "It's this girl, her name is Alexandra... and she might suffer prophetic seizures of some sort if stressed. If you see her anywhere, let me know, and I might be able to arrange something..."

The Handler looked at the picture, it showed a young blond girl and a brown haired boy playing video games together looking perfectly normal.
"She is adorable...hum none of my eyes see her but she get prophetic seizures you say...I might be able to scry for her ability."
Dalisse muttered as she begun to cast as spell, bringing Time into the mix. You saw one of your little dancing time oddities dancing around her fingers and folowing her motions as she cast her spell.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 pm

"We have other hedge wizards at the Chantry to Miss Day and Mr and Mrs Vonn Hess and Miss White and a group that we have hired from antoher Chantry to help us with a Node that needs washing."
Jane said and nodded.
"What they do just look like magick to me Sir and yet they are treated as less than us that do not seam right do it Sir?"

"It's definitely not right Jane. We should treat everyone with respect no matter what kind of magick they do." Serge said with a frown.

Rosa's bedroom where clean and pretty, the walls where powder pink, the bed sheets where made of white silk and the covers where white cotten ith pink flowers, there where a book on music history on her bedside table along with a wooden lamp with a pink screen, thre where a desk filled with books and papers in here, a wardrobe and a small TV and stereo, on the walls where several reproduction paintings as well as the 2015 Fireman's calendar showing Mr September in a very tight set of jeans and little else. Beside the bed where framed family pothos and a picture of Ryan, as well as a class photho from collage and on the wardrobe where postcards and pictures of the collage orcestra of which Rosa was a part.
"Yes."
Yu Die said and smiled.

"HAH I KNEW IT!" Serge exclaimed excitedly pointing an accusatory finger at the Akashic.

"My keen detective instincts figured it out form the start. You wouldn't be that smug unless you were twisting the rules a little bit." he said with a smile.

"You said it wasn't in your pockets though. So is it in your sleeves?" Serge asked, hoping that the young girls would search Yu Die. After all he couldn't for obvious reasons.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:41 pm

"It's definitely not right Jane. We should treat everyone with respect no matter what kind of magick they do." Serge said with a frown.

Jane nodded.
"Yeah I agree Sir, and some of the magick the hedge wizards do are really cool did you know Miss Day can turn into a dragon?"

"HAH I KNEW IT!" Serge exclaimed excitedly pointing an accusatory finger at the Akashic.

"My keen detective instincts figured it out form the start. You wouldn't be that smug unless you were twisting the rules a little bit." he said with a smile.

"I did not twist the rules Sir, I could hide the doll anywhere in this apartment, and I happen to be in this apartment."
Yu Die said and grinned.

"You said it wasn't in your pockets though. So is it in your sleeves?" Serge asked, hoping that the young girls would search Yu Die. After all he couldn't for obvious reasons.

"No"
Yu Die said and with that the other little girls threw themselves on her for a tickle attack, the young Ahashic squaled in delight and luagh as she rolled around on the floor, eventually Jane found the doll Yu Die had teped it to her calf under her pants. Jane held to doll up triumphently.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Jane nodded.
"Yeah I agree Sir, and some of the magick the hedge wizards do are really cool did you know Miss Day can turn into a dragon?"

"I actually did know that. But I think she prefers turning into a bear." Serge said remembering his conversation with the hollow one.

"I did not twist the rules Sir, I could hide the doll anywhere in this apartment, and I happen to be in this apartment."
Yu Die said and grinned.

"Using our assumptions against us. Clever...but not clever enough for detective Serge, the man who once watched every single episode of scooby-doo in one night!" Serge declared with a smile.

"No"
Yu Die said and with that the other little girls threw themselves on her for a tickle attack, the young Ahashic squaled in delight and luagh as she rolled around on the floor, eventually Jane found the doll Yu Die had teped it to her calf under her pants. Jane held to doll up triumphently.

"And lo and behold! Jane has found the multi-named doll. That means she wins!" Serge announced.

"Guess that makes her the hider next." Serge said with a smile.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:34 pm

"Do they have eyes like mine now?"
Dalisse said sounding amused then she turned more serious and nodded.
"Agreed, some do need killing, and what they are matters flar less than how they choose to act."
Colin nodded, "Of course, at the same time, it is necessary to avoid becoming a monster oneself in that pursuit..."

"I will do what I can for the boy."
Dalisse promised.
He nodded and smiled thinly, "I know."

The Handler looked at the picture, it showed a young blond girl and a brown haired boy playing video games together looking perfectly normal.
"She is adorable...hum none of my eyes see her but she get prophetic seizures you say...I might be able to scry for her ability."
Dalisse muttered as she begun to cast as spell, bringing Time into the mix. You saw one of your little dancing time oddities dancing around her fingers and folowing her motions as she cast her spell.
He nodded and watched, then frowned and starting to reach out to the little bubble, "Oh, the Future want another word with me... Pardon..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:15 pm

"I actually did know that. But I think she prefers turning into a bear." Serge said remembering his conversation with the hollow one.

"I see, well bears are cute but dragons are cooler Sir."
Jane declared as she glanced up at you.

"Using our assumptions against us. Clever...but not clever enough for detective Serge, the man who once watched every single episode of scooby-doo in one night!" Serge declared with a smile.

Yu Die giggeled at that.
"Well it took you some time to figure it out Sir."
She griped at you.

"And lo and behold! Jane has found the multi-named doll. That means she wins!" Serge announced.

"Guess that makes her the hider next." Serge said with a smile.

"I win...I win..."
Jane declared happily.
"Ok then you all go outside and count to one hundred and I will hide Janice this time."
She urged.

Colin nodded, "Of course, at the same time, it is necessary to avoid becoming a monster oneself in that pursuit..."

"This is very true, we can often be tempted to do monsterous things in order to stop those ourselves see as monsters."
Dalisse agreed.

He nodded and smiled thinly, "I know."

The Handler just looked at you for a moment and nodded.

He nodded and watched, then frowned and starting to reach out to the little bubble, "Oh, the Future want another word with me... Pardon..."

"Your future self are certinly a talkitive man Colin."
Dalisse nodded but she soon returned her attention to her spell and let ou grasp the little bubble.

[Colin] (Mansion outside of Paris 19 December at 6 in the afternoon.)

You had just brought Anna to Kristina's home to let her play with Alexandra and get away from mage society, trials and her fears for Christmas, she had Yu Die and Kyle and now that she was not on the serum she was in much better condition than in the earlier vision but she still needed to make more friends and she was still stressed over her upcoming trial.

You had just met the gentleman who had referred to himself as Drake, just Drake no last name and he had grasped your hand firmly and then extended his hand to Anna. Kristina had made the introductions and she was now making some tea for you and your apprentice.
"As I understand it Kristina have invited the two of you here, so that your apprentice can have a playmate yor society will not mind her playing with, that she have a friend but her ehm relatives is not to pleased about this due to the girl's condition Mr Wainwright?"
Drake said in his deep, warm voice.
"To be honest I am most pleased about getting a playmate for Alexandra...it is not easy for her to be in the situation she is in, but before I let a child, let alone a mage child near a young, inexperienced vampire we are going to have to discuss some safety protocols, neither of us is served by Alexandra accidently harming your apprentice."
The dark haired man said and he indicated that you should have a seat by the kitchen table.
"I am sure I will be fine Sir I just want a friend where everyone are not afraid I will hurt them."
Anna said and Drake nodded.
"Off course...but even so young Miss there are some precautions to take."
He said before turning you you and grinning.
"And I have to say the child looks allot more healthy than first time around Mr Wainwright."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:48 pm

"I see, well bears are cute but dragons are cooler Sir."
Jane declared as she glanced up at you.

"Obviously!" Serge agreed. "That's why we drew a dragon instead of a bear! What'd we name him again? Draxxor I think."

Yu Die giggeled at that.
"Well it took you some time to figure it out Sir."
She griped at you.

"Perhaps, but I had that guess in the back of my head as soon as I walked in and saw you smiling. It was even the first question I asked you. I just didn't phrase it as a yes or no question. If I had asked the question properly I would've gotten it sooner." Serge said with a grin.

"I win...I win..."
Jane declared happily.
"Ok then you all go outside and count to one hundred and I will hide Janice this time."
She urged.

"All right, everyone outside." Serge said as he led the group outside.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:10 pm

Anja's Post:

Adley's Post:

Anja's Post:

Anja's Post:

Nicole didn't get the cold smoothness due to the speed of her swipe and the glove, but certainly felt the slash. Instinctively, she'll lash out with her boot in it's direction; not desiring for said blade[s] to get anywhere nearer to her more important parts. Adley might see some of this if she was in his field of vision.

As the lighting in the room rose, she finally saw what she was fighting. And due to Darrian's shout, most would be looking in her direction - and see her fear cracking through her façade. Wasn't letting it take control, though - as soon as it began to retreat she'll open fire with her pistol rapidly [unless there's a risk of friendly fire].

As the ground shook, the large woman would attempt to remain standing so she can continue firing at the Eel-Thing...

[I *think* that brings Nicole back into sync. Feel free to take a couple of liberties to get a 'perfect fit', Great One.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:14 pm

[Labyrinth, Now:]
"This is very true, we can often be tempted to do monsterous things in order to stop those ourselves see as monsters."
Dalisse agreed.
Colin frowned, "It's so much easier to do, that, once you run out of good options... and there's always a price to pay. Some times, that price must be paid in blood, one way or another, and to avoid becoming that monster, you had damn well better make sure nobody else has to pay it..."

"Your future self are certinly a talkitive man Colin."
Dalisse nodded but she soon returned her attention to her spell and let ou grasp the little bubble.
He nodded, "It has been a long, difficult week..."

[Paris, December 19th]
You had just met the gentleman who had referred to himself as Drake, just Drake no last name and he had grasped your hand firmly and then extended his hand to Anna. Kristina had made the introductions and she was now making some tea for you and your apprentice.
"As I understand it Kristina have invited the two of you here, so that your apprentice can have a playmate yor society will not mind her playing with, that she have a friend but her ehm relatives is not to pleased about this due to the girl's condition Mr Wainwright?"
Drake said in his deep, warm voice.
He smiled wryly, "Would that be the condition of her heart, or of her soul? Both might pose some challenges, but both are on the mend, even if things still look a bit... bleak."

"To be honest I am most pleased about getting a playmate for Alexandra...it is not easy for her to be in the situation she is in, but before I let a child, let alone a mage child near a young, inexperienced vampire we are going to have to discuss some safety protocols, neither of us is served by Alexandra accidently harming your apprentice."
The dark haired man said and he indicated that you should have a seat by the kitchen table.
"I am sure I will be fine Sir I just want a friend where everyone are not afraid I will hurt them."
Anna said and Drake nodded.
"Off course...but even so young Miss there are some precautions to take."
He said before turning you you and grinning.
"And I have to say the child looks allot more healthy than first time around Mr Wainwright."
He nodded, "I agree, some basic precautions are necessary, if only for formality's sake. No biting is the obvious one, I suppose, as well as a certain rigor with hygiene. Anna's immune system is not quite as strong as it ought to be, despite the best efforts of both the in-house physician and our best magical healer. As for the other issues... well, avoid the worst sorts of physical stress, no needles, and should there be an emergency, I do have her medication. And, of course, I trust the good mistress of the house to know what to do in a crisis," he gave Kristina a warm smile.
He glanced down at Anna, then arched an eyebrow at Drake, "Ah, so you, like Alexandra, do have, hm, the gift of Chronos? An aspect of your bloodline, then, I take it?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:05 am

You saw Thorn carve symbols into his own arms as he started a spell to try to banish the thing but it did not seam to do much other than piss the eel thing off, with Jeffry occupied with his own magickal battle your best spirit mage where indisposed.
"I will see what I can do, keep away from that thing."
Antonio said as he begun to quickly write something up in his book.
As the lighting in the room rose, she finally saw what she was fighting. And due to Darrian's shout, most would be looking in her direction - and see her fear cracking through her façade. Wasn't letting it take control, though - as soon as it began to retreat she'll open fire with her pistol rapidly [unless there's a risk of friendly fire].

"If you need it, inside my left coat hooked on the inner pocket button. It packs a punch on spirits, saving for special occasions," he said of the flyswatter to his closest allies. He was keeping it for spiritual emergencies and this may qualify as just that if his little light went out again. He didn't think Nicole was close enough to grab it but one of the others might need something to protect themselves with if the thing came at them again. Though it being manifested shooting it up might work; he hoped so. He then turned his attention back on the various spells that he had on hand. And the little light that had suddenly brightened enough to see what should not exist in the realm of the material nor even on any plane of the existence of their Tellurian.

There where no reply, but perhaps the departing soul and the Avatar who had lived in it for this life heard you anyway. There where a cry from outside the door where the Nephandi Chief where batteling your Mentor and Jeffry got a slightly satisfied smile on his lips, all through the darkness he had not broken consentration, that cry rose to a shriek and then, there where silence. If Brian's Avatar had done something that something had distracted the Nephandi woman for just the few moments the old Flambeau needed to act and it seamed he had won the fight, though it did not sound like there would be a prisoner out of it to bring to Horizon for trial.

Then as you had your momentary reprive the ground shook as from an earthquake and you heard the sound of something beating, a slow, even beat like a gigantic heart.
"Yeah for that is not creepy" Theodora muttered as she knelt down and placed her jacket over Brian's face. "Fuck..." She muttered but whatever she talked about Brian's death or the strange heartbeat was hard to know.
As the ground shook, the large woman would attempt to remain standing so she can continue firing at the Eel-Thing...

He too tried to keep from falling over, the lighter lit, anything to keep that little light active and on...the sound of the beating sound reminded him of the other Labyrinth, some large organic part of the ship was active...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:30 am

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrith, Jeffry's strike team at 2 in the afternoon.]

Nicole didn't get the cold smoothness due to the speed of her swipe and the glove, but certainly felt the slash. Instinctively, she'll lash out with her boot in it's direction; not desiring for said blade[s] to get anywhere nearer to her more important parts. Adley might see some of this if she was in his field of vision.

You should be able to fire at the eel creature without risk of hitting the others as they had shid to the shid to the side to get away from the thing.

You fired at the large eel like manifested spirit and it screamed if that it what the sound was as some of your bullets ripped into it. The creature tried to rush towards to but Fran joined you in opening fire on the thing and again it screamed, a thin, metallic sound. Several of the tohers joined in to shoot at the thing, and then it was gone, just gone, no body, no blood just gone.

"If you need it, inside my left coat hooked on the inner pocket button. It packs a punch on spirits, saving for special occasions," he said of the flyswatter to his closest allies. He was keeping it for spiritual emergencies and this may qualify as just that if his little light went out again. He didn't think Nicole was close enough to grab it but one of the others might need something to protect themselves with if the thing came at them again. Though it being manifested shooting it up might work; he hoped so. He then turned his attention back on the various spells that he had on hand. And the little light that had suddenly brightened enough to see what should not exist in the realm of the material nor even on any plane of the existence of their Tellurian.

You could still see the eel thing, it was wounded and so it had dropped out of manifestation, it still shid from your light though as if your light reached into the Umbra.
"It is not dead, it is still there watch out!"
Thorn said and then he gave a sound of suprise as the ground shook. From outside the door there where screams, whatever had just happened had hurt someone out there.
"I can hand the weapon you talk to over to one of those who are less liketly to be able to handle a spirit."
Thorn said then he added.
"What the hell was that and what is that sound it is like a heart is beating.

Jeffry now done with his fight with the Nephandi woman outside turned to the eel creature and he swore.
"Everyone keep your distance...I will take care of it."
He ordered. You could see the old mage was tired though, that fight had taken allot out of him but he just begun with the hand gestures for Perdo Vim to start a new fight with the eel like spirit.

"Obviously!" Serge agreed. "That's why we drew a dragon instead of a bear! What'd we name him again? Draxxor I think."

"Yes Sir, that is his name, and he have a tressure and fly around the Chantry."
Jane said and smiled.
"I like dragons, I wonder if there exist pink dragons, do you think so Sir?"

"Perhaps, but I had that guess in the back of my head as soon as I walked in and saw you smiling. It was even the first question I asked you. I just didn't phrase it as a yes or no question. If I had asked the question properly I would've gotten it sooner." Serge said with a grin.

"This is true Sir."
Yu Die said and smiled happily.
"But you did not."
She said and grinned.

"All right, everyone outside." Serge said as he led the group outside.

Rosa helped you herd all the other little girls but Jane out of the apartment. This time a young woman was on her way past you, you had seen her before at the Chantry but not spoken to her she gave you and your group a polite nod and continued down the hallway. Rosa nodded to the woman and the girls waved to her.

Colin frowned, "It's so much easier to do, that, once you run out of good options... and there's always a price to pay. Some times, that price must be paid in blood, one way or another, and to avoid becoming that monster, you had damn well better make sure nobody else has to pay it..."

Dalisse nodded at that.
"Yes true that it is always a price to pay, often the personal cost is worse than the one that needs to be paid in blood though."

He nodded, "It has been a long, difficult week..."

Dalisse just nodded at that.

He nodded, "I agree, some basic precautions are necessary, if only for formality's sake. No biting is the obvious one, I suppose, as well as a certain rigor with hygiene. Anna's immune system is not quite as strong as it ought to be, despite the best efforts of both the in-house physician and our best magical healer. As for the other issues... well, avoid the worst sorts of physical stress, no needles, and should there be an emergency, I do have her medication. And, of course, I trust the good mistress of the house to know what to do in a crisis," he gave Kristina a warm smile.

"I have made sure any living member of the household are in peak health and fully vaccinated to avoid the risk of Anna getting sick, and yes when it comes to illnesses that is something I can help with. I have also made sure to put any needles away, this include my sewing kit."
Kristina said and Drake nodded.
"I have some experience in proofing a house for a scared person...however I was more thinking some precautions had to be made by teaching Anna what not to do around a vampire, me and my friend have fairly good control but Alexandra are young...we are not raving monsters but a few rules have to be established."
Drake said then he grinned.
"Hum...I do wonder how illegal to our own rules going over these things with a young mage is...well if I cared about our rules that is."
He said then he continued.
"I assume you have told her that she can not light a fire, not a lighter not a match or anything along those lines."
He said and Anna nodded.
"Yes Sir I have been told about that."
He said and Drake grinned.
"Good girl...and if Alexandra gets very up set, scared or angry, slowly leave the room, just her being angry or upset is not dangeorus but if she seams to be loosing control do not stay and try to comfort her get out of the room and contact me or your Mentor."
He instructed and Anna nodded.
"Yes Sir."
She said then she smiled as Kristina gave her a cup of tea.
"Thank you ma'am."
She muttered then Kristina set a cup before you as well.
"Here you go Mr Wainwright."

He glanced down at Anna, then arched an eyebrow at Drake, "Ah, so you, like Alexandra, do have, hm, the gift of Chronos? An aspect of your bloodline, then, I take it?"

Drake sigh and shook his head.
"No Alexandra had these gifts before I ever met her, it created quite a few problems with your kind when the accident that made her...like me happened, we where taken captive by a local Chantry and since Lady Arden had declared us her custos giving us some rights in mage society we, and her where put on trial for having destroyed an Avatar, but it was discovered that Alexandra's gofts do not come from such a being and we where eventually released...but not before the captivity had traumatizd Alexandra badly."
He said sadly.
"Perhaps if she had not had those gifts...that accident would never have happened, I would not have taken the child under my wing when her mother came here to help care for Kristina's twins when the Mistress of the house where in a deep..what to you call it Quiet? And if I had not become friends with a young, propethic child, she would not have tried to help me when I was injured and..."
He looked away.
"It should never have happened."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:36 am

[Tane] (At home with the Fera girls at ca 10 in the morning.)

I'm a mage, this is a house and you're gonna get fat if you sleep right after you eat. Regardless,
yes, Alessandro will take us and that will be great.
And you Paula, you'll have to start looking for the thing that murdered your partners too, or join the slew in the coming days. You said you were still new to the change, right? Well, you'll need education and practice, so we will take care of that, alright? But for now, this place is not safe for you until you get that proper education and we bust the thing that hunted your friends down, since we don't know if it follows you or what.
Are we clear? You ready to go.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:49 am

"Yes Sir, that is his name, and he have a tressure and fly around the Chantry."
Jane said and smiled.
"I like dragons, I wonder if there exist pink dragons, do you think so Sir?"

"Of course their are pink dragons Jane." Serge said as if it was common knowledge. "If their's red and blue than why wouldn't their be a pink one? I wonder what their breath weapon would be though? Perhaps they breathe pink glitter and sparkles?"

Rosa helped you herd all the other little girls but Jane out of the apartment. This time a young woman was on her way past you, you had seen her before at the Chantry but not spoken to her she gave you and your group a polite nod and continued down the hallway. Rosa nodded to the woman and the girls waved to her.

"All right, time to count to 100 again. In latin....or whatever other language we know." Serge said as he glanced at the women walking past them. He gave her a polite nod of acknowledgement as well before returning to his game.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:17 pm

"Of course their are pink dragons Jane." Serge said as if it was common knowledge. "If their's red and blue than why wouldn't their be a pink one? I wonder what their breath weapon would be though? Perhaps they breathe pink glitter and sparkles?"

"My Mentor says that most of the dragons on Horizon are white and blue, but I am sure there are other colors as well. Hum glitter breath would be pretty but not a very effective weapon Sir."
Jane said and frowned.
"Perhaps the pink dragons are not to good at fighting."

"All right, time to count to 100 again. In latin....or whatever other language we know." Serge said as he glanced at the women walking past them. He gave her a polite nod of acknowledgement as well before returning to his game.

Liv counted the one hundred in Latin again then she said something to Cava who translated.
"Now we can go back in Sir."

[Tane] (At home with the Fera girls at ca 10 in the morning.)

I'm a mage, this is a house and you're gonna get fat if you sleep right after you eat. Regardless,
yes, Alessandro will take us and that will be great.

"Then mages are very nice."
Paula said then she smiled.
"I am a sleeper shark I am supposed to be fat."

And you Paula, you'll have to start looking for the thing that murdered your partners too, or join the slew in the coming days. You said you were still new to the change, right? Well, you'll need education and practice, so we will take care of that, alright? But for now, this place is not safe for you until you get that proper education and we bust the thing that hunted your friends down, since we don't know if it follows you or what.

"Yes...I am new to the Change."
Paula said then she looked angry and sad.
"They killed my spirit teachers I do not like them!"
She declared.
"The slew will care for her for now, but I am not sure if a sleeper shark will do well with a slew of great white, she will be to warm in waters we are comfortable in and in her waters we will freeze and she swins far to slowly."
Coawa said and frowned.
"But she is one of us so we will not abandon her."

Are we clear? You ready to go.

Paula nodded slowly and Strawberry jumped over onto Alessa's shoulder.
"I will take care of them until we get to the mage nest."
The Ananasi said, then she headed for the car.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:12 pm

[Labyrinth, Now]
Dalisse nodded at that.
"Yes true that it is always a price to pay, often the personal cost is worse than the one that needs to be paid in blood though."
Colin grimaced, "In my experiences, past and immediate future, the personal cost tends to be in blood, one way or the other... Come snowfall, a Verbena is going to cut me up in ritual combat."

[December 19th, Paris]
"I have made sure any living member of the household are in peak health and fully vaccinated to avoid the risk of Anna getting sick, and yes when it comes to illnesses that is something I can help with. I have also made sure to put any needles away, this include my sewing kit."
Kristina said and Drake nodded.
"I have some experience in proofing a house for a scared person...however I was more thinking some precautions had to be made by teaching Anna what not to do around a vampire, me and my friend have fairly good control but Alexandra are young...we are not raving monsters but a few rules have to be established."
Drake said then he grinned.
"Hum...I do wonder how illegal to our own rules going over these things with a young mage is...well if I cared about our rules that is."
He said then he continued.
"I assume you have told her that she can not light a fire, not a lighter not a match or anything along those lines."
He said and Anna nodded.
"Yes Sir I have been told about that."
He said and Drake grinned.
"Good girl...and if Alexandra gets very up set, scared or angry, slowly leave the room, just her being angry or upset is not dangeorus but if she seams to be loosing control do not stay and try to comfort her get out of the room and contact me or your Mentor."
He instructed and Anna nodded.
"Yes Sir."
She said then she smiled as Kristina gave her a cup of tea.
"Thank you ma'am."
She muttered then Kristina set a cup before you as well.
"Here you go Mr Wainwright."
He nodded, "I do believe that since going over the rules are explicitly for mutual safety, to avoid anyone being harmed or turned into a vampire without authorization, it should be within at least the spirit of the law, even if the letter ends up slightly bent."
He accepted the cup with a smile, and barely suppressed a grunt as the fresh scar across his chest hurt again, "Thank you, Kristina... Likewise, if Anna suddenly starts getting short of breath, or worked up, call in either me or Mrs. Knox, just in case."

Drake sigh and shook his head.
"No Alexandra had these gifts before I ever met her, it created quite a few problems with your kind when the accident that made her...like me happened, we where taken captive by a local Chantry and since Lady Arden had declared us her custos giving us some rights in mage society we, and her where put on trial for having destroyed an Avatar, but it was discovered that Alexandra's gofts do not come from such a being and we where eventually released...but not before the captivity had traumatizd Alexandra badly."
He said sadly.
"Perhaps if she had not had those gifts...that accident would never have happened, I would not have taken the child under my wing when her mother came here to help care for Kristina's twins when the Mistress of the house where in a deep..what to you call it Quiet? And if I had not become friends with a young, propethic child, she would not have tried to help me when I was injured and..."
He looked away.
"It should never have happened."
He nodded, "All the same, it did, and I am increasingly leaning toward believing that most things that normally 'should not happen' are the most important events, to secure a more favourable outcome in the future."
He took a sip of the tea, "The reason I asked, though, was your use of the phrase 'last time around'... or, wait, did you meet her after the Boston troubles, coming to pick up Alexandra? I, ah, am in two points in spacetime at once now; both in the Labyrinth on the day Alexandra was abducted and right here and now. It gets less confusing eventually..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Nicole remained alert, wondering where the hell the enemy had gone.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Colin grimaced, "In my experiences, past and immediate future, the personal cost tends to be in blood, one way or the other... Come snowfall, a Verbena is going to cut me up in ritual combat."

"Hum...yes well Verbena tends to like their knives, come to think of it so did we Diedne as well."
Dalisse said and smiled a little.
"There is a certain degree of what is in modern times called karma in the world, at least for some notion of it."

[Colin] (Mansion near Paris in December 6 in the evening.)

He nodded, "I do believe that since going over the rules are explicitly for mutual safety, to avoid anyone being harmed or turned into a vampire without authorization, it should be within at least the spirit of the law, even if the letter ends up slightly bent."

"Yes and now there is a started law, and a practiced law, by the law as I am written I am not allowed to reveal any part of my nature to someone who is not themselves a vampire, this would include other supernatural beings. However it is generally recognized that the reason for said law is to keep us secret and safe and so discussing these matters with other beings who needs secrecy as much as we do are generally tolerated. The lovery Kristina's husband have had some problems at times though due to associating with mages as you are, other than your power, human beings...but like I said I have never been one to much care about the law so we are fine."
Drake said and grinned.
"Telling you how to lett your apprentice play with Alexandra safety is not half as illegal as me having Alexandra in the first place."

He accepted the cup with a smile, and barely suppressed a grunt as the fresh scar across his chest hurt again, "Thank you, Kristina... Likewise, if Anna suddenly starts getting short of breath, or worked up, call in either me or Mrs. Knox, just in case."

Kristina gave a bit of a smug smile at your wince as she sat down with her own cup of tea.
"I will do so and I have told Alexandra of Anna's illness and told her to contact you or Mrs Knox at once if there is any trouble."
Drake agreed.

He nodded, "All the same, it did, and I am increasingly leaning toward believing that most things that normally 'should not happen' are the most important events, to secure a more favourable outcome in the future."

"Perhaps so, and now that Alexandra is my...offspring, I will do what I can to make sure she have the best possible chance, and yet what happened came with a great cost, both for her and for others, when we where the prisoners of a local mage Chantry she panicked and nearly killed Lady Arden for example. We where in a cell where the Lady's magick did not work and she could not fefend herself against a frenzied vampire. I and John William where restrained and could not help her and Kristina who where also there at the time where to weak from Paradox do do much. The Lady Arden survived but her unborn child did not. Alexandra will have to live with that for the rest of what can be a very long life, which might be far worse than what the mages did to her afterwards..."
Drake said then he sigh and shook his head.
"Listen I do not want to paint my kind as violent, Alexandra play with Kristina's twins, and with her brother and apprenticed mage, I am only saying there are costs to what she have become, and risks you both must be aware of."
Anna nodded at that.
"It is ok..when I was Nephandi I was forced to help kill pepole...I don't judge Sir."
She muttered softly and sipped her tea.

He took a sip of the tea, "The reason I asked, though, was your use of the phrase 'last time around'... or, wait, did you meet her after the Boston troubles, coming to pick up Alexandra? I, ah, am in two points in spacetime at once now; both in the Labyrinth on the day Alexandra was abducted and right here and now. It gets less confusing eventually..."

"I did not meet Anna when I came to Boston to pick up Alexandra no though I have to thank you for saving her and...making sure she was cared for afterwards...I am talking about the other time line, this time right now but different, you have changed the present have you not Mr Wainwright, I remember Anna as a skittish and scared child with bruises and marks on her arms, or at least so it was in the present that no longer is."
Drake said and Anna looked confused from him to you.
"What is he talking about Mentor?"

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrith, Jeffry's strike team at 2 in the afternoon.]

Nicole remained alert, wondering where the hell the enemy had gone.

"It dropped it's manifestation and went back into the Umbra, it is still in the corner but at a deeper plane."
Darrian said as he saw your confused look.
"Let us let Master Morgan deal with it for now and see if we can do something about the hole in the door while our friends out there is busy with whatever that quake was."
The alchemist suggjested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:54 pm

[Labyrinth, Now:]
"Hum...yes well Verbena tends to like their knives, come to think of it so did we Diedne as well."
Dalisse said and smiled a little.
"There is a certain degree of what is in modern times called karma in the world, at least for some notion of it."
Colin smiled wryly, "Well, it's an inherited affectation, I suppose. As far as tools go, not an impractical one, either. As for karma, well... in this case, I betrayed her friend's trust, and prepared to use... a part of said friend as a weapon. And for that, I will face her on the field of honour and receive my allotted wounds. She will have her victory, of course; there was nothing righteous in what I did - but at the same time, honour demands that I not make it easy on her, either. I will do my very best to make sure she'll have to work for each drop of blood she gets to spill, even if I will not make any attempts on hers."

[Paris, December 19th]
"Yes and now there is a started law, and a practiced law, by the law as I am written I am not allowed to reveal any part of my nature to someone who is not themselves a vampire, this would include other supernatural beings. However it is generally recognized that the reason for said law is to keep us secret and safe and so discussing these matters with other beings who needs secrecy as much as we do are generally tolerated. The lovery Kristina's husband have had some problems at times though due to associating with mages as you are, other than your power, human beings...but like I said I have never been one to much care about the law so we are fine."
Drake said and grinned.
"Telling you how to lett your apprentice play with Alexandra safety is not half as illegal as me having Alexandra in the first place."
He nodded, "Bending the letter of the law to uphold the spirit of it. Besides, much as your kind might think you are highly separate from humans, from what I can tell, most of you are as much human as any Mage, or even a regular chap on the street. Of course, there are exceptions, I've crossed paths with a few monsters... but again, those monsters were as likely to be Vampires, Mages or even Sleepers... It's not the diet or the powers that make the monster."

Kristina gave a bit of a smug smile at your wince as she sat down with her own cup of tea.
"I will do so and I have told Alexandra of Anna's illness and told her to contact you or Mrs Knox at once if there is any trouble."
Drake agreed.
He gave Kristina a half-dirty look as he sipped the tea, "If I had any less faith in your skills and ethics, I would almost suspect the edges were misaligned. I'm pretty sure you managed to clip at least three nerve endings with that last cut."

"Perhaps so, and now that Alexandra is my...offspring, I will do what I can to make sure she have the best possible chance, and yet what happened came with a great cost, both for her and for others, when we where the prisoners of a local mage Chantry she panicked and nearly killed Lady Arden for example. We where in a cell where the Lady's magick did not work and she could not fefend herself against a frenzied vampire. I and John William where restrained and could not help her and Kristina who where also there at the time where to weak from Paradox do do much. The Lady Arden survived but her unborn child did not. Alexandra will have to live with that for the rest of what can be a very long life, which might be far worse than what the mages did to her afterwards..."
Drake said then he sigh and shook his head.
"Listen I do not want to paint my kind as violent, Alexandra play with Kristina's twins, and with her brother and apprenticed mage, I am only saying there are costs to what she have become, and risks you both must be aware of."
Anna nodded at that.
"It is ok..when I was Nephandi I was forced to help kill pepole...I don't judge Sir."
She muttered softly and sipped her tea.
He nodded, then frowned, "She lost... Oh, dear, when... when was this? If there's even the slightest chance I can prevent such a tragedy..."
He gave Anna a light pat on the head, "I understand; I am not by nature a violent man, either... but if I have to be, I am very good at it. I don't like to be, but I don't always have the luxury of avoiding things I don't like..."

"I did not meet Anna when I came to Boston to pick up Alexandra no though I have to thank you for saving her and...making sure she was cared for afterwards...I am talking about the other time line, this time right now but different, you have changed the present have you not Mr Wainwright, I remember Anna as a skittish and scared child with bruises and marks on her arms, or at least so it was in the present that no longer is."
Drake said and Anna looked confused from him to you.
"What is he talking about Mentor?"
He nodded and smiled at Anna, "He has some sense of the timelines - what we would refer to as a combination of the Spheres of Time and Entropy, I believe - so he remembers another timeline in which you had been forced to take that abominable serum. That timeline led to some... further unpleasantness years later, which gave me the knowledge needed to prevent the serum's use. To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, I have changed the timeline like a diaper, and much for the same reason."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:24 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

After your meeting with the old werewolf woman you had been assigned to a strike team, together with the pack of werewolves who had agreed to help out, Coawa and Alessa, this team was lead by Master Alphonse Leopold Dupré, a tall broard shouldered man with dark hair to his shoulders, and one eye missing from his battle scarred face, one of his arms where handing limp by his side but this did not seam to slow him down. The werewolves sniffed in Master Dupré's direction and where clearly not pleased, nor where they pleased by the pressence of Alessa but they said nothing, taking down these Nephandi was more important that other concerns right now. Along with the Garou and your Fera allies where twelve magi, Amadeus Nassa, Henrietta Day, Hildegaard Gottschalk, Ryan Darehill, Ingmar Rush, Mara O'Conner, Danny Adlesmith, Ivan Moore, Helen Van Rige, Petrus Daleen, Julie-Marie Acrefield and Gustav Bringe all from various Chantries around the Tribunal. This was strike team three of five, two who went through the Labyrinth's known portals and theww that would attack through the Umbra.

So far the mission had gone well your group had taken cars and a old minibus over to the parking lot of an mall right outside of Boston, and there in the lowest level of the parking garage where a lone spot no one ever used, it had felt strange and ill favored and the Fera had reacted to it with disgust, stepping into this spot you ended up in a horrid place. the walls where flesh and organs where growing out of the walls, livers and hearts and eyes and...more intimate bits and pieces as well, the doors of this foul place where bone and what the floor was you did not know, something dark and horrible.

Soon your group had met resistence from a group of men with guns and there had been a bit of a scuffle but your party had ended up on top, later Master Nassa had spotted rune inscriptions in the floor and managed to disenchant it before any of your group tripped into what would have been an unplesant trap...all had gone well...until now. Your party where trapped in a large library, where two the walls where made of flesh while the doors where bone,more bone formed rows and rows of blood shelves, it smelled like blood, ink and old papers. A powerful mage and a cadre of her men had manages to seal one of the exists from the library with magick though Master Nassa was trying to do something about that, and then you where peppered with spells. Two of the werewolves where dead, their bodies thorn apart by the powerful mage's magick, Gustav was on the floor bleeding from a deep wound in his guts, and several others where injured, through the one door that where left unsealed you saw the woman and her men, but stepping out of the door would mean getting right into her line of fire, and for now she had been picking your party of oen by one.
"We need to act!"
Dino declared.
"We will but we need to use our heads."
Alphonse replied.
"It is the woman who is the danger I suspect that if we manage to take her out, her little brigade out there will crumble."
Coawa growled, he was in his Gladius, his Standing Jaws form, and even you could not help but feel a twinge of fear at seeing this ten foot monstrosity of muscle, bone and teeth who had to bend his dead to fit under the library roof, during the last fight he had literary bit the head of two of the Nephandi who had come at your group.
"The question is how do we get her?"
Ryan asked and he glanced towards the door.
"Before she gets us."

(OOC: I just want to post this for Tane to get him into the fight before I reply to your post Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:39 pm

"My Mentor says that most of the dragons on Horizon are white and blue, but I am sure there are other colors as well. Hum glitter breath would be pretty but not a very effective weapon Sir."
Jane said and frowned.
"Perhaps the pink dragons are not to good at fighting."

"OK imagine your fighting, casting spells and what not. Then all of a sudden BAM, a mountain of glitter hits your face. It gets every, suddenly everything becomes sparkly and it's hard to see. You look fabulous but are itchy everywhere and it's hard to concentrate on your spells. It'd be really hard to fight after that wouldn't it?" Serge argued with a smile.

Liv counted the one hundred in Latin again then she said something to Cava who translated.
"Now we can go back in Sir."

"All right, everyone back in!" Serge announced as he led the girls back into the room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Colin smiled wryly, "Well, it's an inherited affectation, I suppose. As far as tools go, not an impractical one, either.

"No a blade can be a most useful tool."
Dalisse said and smiled.

As for karma, well... in this case, I betrayed her friend's trust, and prepared to use... a part of said friend as a weapon. And for that, I will face her on the field of honour and receive my allotted wounds. She will have her victory, of course; there was nothing righteous in what I did - but at the same time, honour demands that I not make it easy on her, either. I will do my very best to make sure she'll have to work for each drop of blood she gets to spill, even if I will not make any attempts on hers."

"She want to fight for her friend, good I can understand that and no you should not make it easy on her, you should fight with everything you got, if such a duel is to be worth something it have to be true, if she just wanted you to bleed I am sure you would stand still and let her have her wish, she wants a duel in her firend's honor, and then it should be a real fight."
The Handler said and nodded.

[Colin] (Mansion near Paris in December 6 in the evening.)

He nodded, "Bending the letter of the law to uphold the spirit of it. Besides, much as your kind might think you are highly separate from humans, from what I can tell, most of you are as much human as any Mage, or even a regular chap on the street. Of course, there are exceptions, I've crossed paths with a few monsters... but again, those monsters were as likely to be Vampires, Mages or even Sleepers... It's not the diet or the powers that make the monster."

"Well more bending the letter of the law because mages have ended up becoming our allies and your kind would loose as much as we did if it became known we exist, soon there would be speculation if any other monsters where real."
Drake said then he smiled.
"I will take that as a compliment Mr Wainwright, but no I am not human but I am a person, and I try my best not to be a monster and no being what I am do not make a person a monster nor do humanity make an angel."

He gave Kristina a half-dirty look as he sipped the tea, "If I had any less faith in your skills and ethics, I would almost suspect the edges were misaligned. I'm pretty sure you managed to clip at least three nerve endings with that last cut."

"I did, but my dagger is quite regular, you may inspect it if you so desire."
Kristina said as she removed her fighting dagger from her belt, a plain steel knife with a leather wrapped handle, different from the more elaborate, wood handeled ritual dagger she used to open her own veins for her magick with. Kristina held the dagger out to you handle first.
"I do hope your wounds are healing well after you refused my healing magick after the duel, a honorable choice of course to keep the scars but still I hope your recovery are going well."

He nodded, then frowned, "She lost... Oh, dear, when... when was this? If there's even the slightest chance I can prevent such a tragedy..."

"It was five years ago right after Alexandra became a vampire so I dobt you could prevent the tradgedy Mr Wainwright though I wish you could, the Lady Arden's blood was the first human blood my childe ever tasted and that unbord child was her first victim, it's blood will be a part of her for as long as her existence continues."
Drake said sadly.
"While the Lady shortly after got pregnant again with her twins it do not mean the loss wasan easy one and I do not think Alexandra will ever forgive herself."

He gave Anna a light pat on the head, "I understand; I am not by nature a violent man, either... but if I have to be, I am very good at it. I don't like to be, but I don't always have the luxury of avoiding things I don't like..."

"Like when you shot me?"
Anna asked and sipped her tea she did not sound like she blamed you for it.
"But yeah I hope I will not have to help kill anyone again Mentor."

He nodded and smiled at Anna, "He has some sense of the timelines - what we would refer to as a combination of the Spheres of Time and Entropy, I believe - so he remembers another timeline in which you had been forced to take that abominable serum. That timeline led to some... further unpleasantness years later, which gave me the knowledge needed to prevent the serum's use. To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, I have changed the timeline like a diaper, and much for the same reason."

Anna looked at you with fear in her eyes.
"B...but that serum only lasts for a day Mentor do that mean I would have...been injected with it...every day...shit...I would never manage to sit still for that..."
She whispered and shivered.
"That timeline is gone child, gone for you at least, I fear your teacher might always have to remember giving you that serum against your will, and it will be a memory that weigh heavy on his heart but you got a better future little one."
Drake said kindly then he turned to you and nodded.
"I am old and some of the powers I have learned though the years are...unusual, even among member of my Clan."

"OK imagine your fighting, casting spells and what not. Then all of a sudden BAM, a mountain of glitter hits your face. It gets every, suddenly everything becomes sparkly and it's hard to see. You look fabulous but are itchy everywhere and it's hard to concentrate on your spells. It'd be really hard to fight after that wouldn't it?" Serge argued with a smile.

"Yes that might make things a bit more complicated."
Jane admitted.
"So this pink glitter dragon is a pacifist then preferring to subdue his oponents with a ton of glitter rather than roasting them?"
Rosa asked sounding amused.
"Perhaps he do not like his food roasted ma'am."
Jane offered and this made Rosa give an asumed grin.
"That could be it, I hope his belly can take all of that glitter then."

"All right, everyone back in!" Serge announced as he led the girls back into the room.

You got back into Rosa's apartment. Jane looked up from where she was sitting in a chair she looked coy and happy with herself.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next