Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 21 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:08 pm

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

"Good Idea Jane." Serge said as he did just that, pulling the old toys box towards him and looking through its contents.

You open the box marked old toys and found to chock full of babries, My Little Ponies, little rubber balls, doll clothes, plastic animals and other things young Rosa had played with when little. You did not see Janice there though there where a pink Barbie washing machine there and you think you saw some plastic here and some ladybug patterned fabric inside of the toy.
"Is it in there Sir?"
Yu Die asked.
"Looking through my old tressures are you, and this is just the box I took with me the rest of my old toys are still at my parent's place."
Rosa said sounding amused.
"I just brought my favorites, but yeah do you see Jane's doll?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 21 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:15 pm

[Labyrinth with Alexandra and Dalisse, around 2PM]
"I understand that Sir the problem is that I am the one who will suffer for their grudges in this case."
Alexandra said and sigh.
Colin nodded, "And i like that no more than you do..."

"O...ok...I guess that helps a little if you make sure I can see again afterwards..."
Alexandra muttered and she rubbed at her eyes.
"Perhaps that anti freeze idea can help to keep her warm during the whole thing. It would keep warm longer than water or warming her in a bath, and if she have a body temperature then wrapping her up in blankets would keep her warm, it should last for hours."
Dalissa suggjested and Alexandra nodded.
"I am not sure it would take away the cold of the crave one feels when staked Miss but it might be worth trying."
She muttered fearfully and least your reasurances where calming her down a bit, and Dalisse begun washing the girl's face again.
He smiled thinly, "I know how frightening the darkness would be; I've spoken with a few other vampires on the subject. I will make sure your eyes are open, so you can see your surroundings as I carry you out."

"T...the one in France? No that is the Chantry that threw us all in a dank basement and..."
Alexandra was quiet for just a moment then she started crying again, it did not take much to set of the waterworks with the tired, traumatized young vampire.
He frowned, "No, I thought it was in Chicago? No, I would not let anyone simply throw you in a basement, that's not right..."

"Yeah Kristina would never let me get hurt if she could avoid it."
Alexandra said she shivered, it was all getting to much to handle for her and she was clearly scared out of her wits.
He nodded, "Let's put our faith in Kristina, then, shall we? If anyone can maneuver quickly for you, right now, she is the one."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Anja's Post:

The others wouldn't see much; just the wound, a bit of skin and much more semi-dried blood. Nicole prodded it gently with a finger, giving a little grunt; turning to a little snort on seeing Thord's reaction.

'Nah, only surface it is.' she said, pulling out what looked to be a tobacco tin from one of the webbing's compartment, cracking it open and fishing out a couple of antiseptic wipes and a adhesive bandage roll. As she listened to Francis' explanation, she quickly cleaned up the wound, revealing a top of a tattoo. Or more correctly, yet another tattoo.

As the idea went into her head, a confused look formed on her face. 'That gas would... have got me too? But... I don't do magic stuff like you lot.' tone that of someone trying to get their head around a difficult concept as she sliced off a generous strip of bandage and slapping it on her leg.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:50 pm

[Colin] (Labyrinth talking with Alexandra and Dalisse at 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "And i like that no more than you do..."

Alexandra nodded sadly at that.
"I know you can¨t do anything about it Sir but it still really sucks."
She muttered.

He smiled thinly, "I know how frightening the darkness would be; I've spoken with a few other vampires on the subject. I will make sure your eyes are open, so you can see your surroundings as I carry you out."

Alexandra nodded slightly.
"I...I will trust you Sir."
She muttered still looking concerned.
"It would be bad to be paralyzed and be blind, but I really do not want to see the...stake go in."
She said fearfully. Dalisse sigh.
"Ok I think you need to think about something else child...Colin if you take her over to my book shelves and help her pick out a book, perhaps reading a bit will help her think of something else."
The Handler suggjested.
"And I can see if I can find a way to help her stay warm in the meantime."

He frowned, "No, I thought it was in Chicago? No, I would not let anyone simply throw you in a basement, that's not right..."

"My Mother lived in a Chantry in Gary called Umbra Gladii for a while, it was a pretty good one, me and my mother and my dad and my brother lived there but since my mom's ex live there as well she wanted to move so when Kristina needed help taking care of the twins while she was sick my mom said she would do it and we moved to John William's mansion near Paris, later when Kristina recovered my mother wanted to be a member of a Chantry, and she joined one with a complex name I do not remember, she still lives with us though but she is a member of the Chantry and so are my brother his Mentor live there, and that Chantry threw us in a basement."
The little girl stopped crying to explain.
"They are mean...they are poop, other than my mom and Master Annastasius and the Cat Queen and my brother and his Mentor is nice as well, he is a Virtual Adept."
She continued, her nervousness just makign her words flow out of her as if they where water and she picked at her dress as she spoke.

He nodded, "Let's put our faith in Kristina, then, shall we? If anyone can maneuver quickly for you, right now, she is the one."

"O...ok...she would help me if she can..."
Alexandra said and she seamed a little bit reassured.
"You said there where books Sir?"
She asked and glanced up at you nervously.

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

The others wouldn't see much; just the wound, a bit of skin and much more semi-dried blood. Nicole prodded it gently with a finger, giving a little grunt; turning to a little snort on seeing Thord's reaction.

'Nah, only surface it is.' she said, pulling out what looked to be a tobacco tin from one of the webbing's compartment, cracking it open and fishing out a couple of antiseptic wipes and a adhesive bandage roll. As she listened to Francis' explanation, she quickly cleaned up the wound, revealing a top of a tattoo. Or more correctly, yet another tattoo.

"Very well."
The Verbena said and nodded as the Hermetic explained to you what a Mercere was.

As the idea went into her head, a confused look formed on her face. 'That gas would... have got me too? But... I don't do magic stuff like you lot.' tone that of someone trying to get their head around a difficult concept as she sliced off a generous strip of bandage and slapping it on her leg.

"Not exactly like us perhaps but you are Awakened, you might see it as a part of your brain or something is not that what allot of technomancers do? The gas would have gotten that part of you that makes you Awakened regardnless of whatever or not you call it magick, or whatever way you change reality."
Francis said.
"Well to be honest I do not really understand it all that well myself, and I have no idea how you do what you do but, I know we all have an Avatar of some sort and that gas would fuck with it."
He added and shivered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

You open the box marked old toys and found to chock full of babries, My Little Ponies, little rubber balls, doll clothes, plastic animals and other things young Rosa had played with when little. You did not see Janice there though there where a pink Barbie washing machine there and you think you saw some plastic here and some ladybug patterned fabric inside of the toy.
"Is it in there Sir?"
Yu Die asked.
"Looking through my old tressures are you, and this is just the box I took with me the rest of my old toys are still at my parent's place."
Rosa said sounding amused.
"I just brought my favorites, but yeah do you see Jane's doll?"

"I think she's stuffed inside of this washing machine." Serge said as he pulled the toy washing machine out of the box.

"Their's a bit of ladybug fabric poking out of it." he pointed out before opening the washing machine to see if his suspicions were true.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Anja's Post:

A continuation of the confused look. 'Not really thought about it, me.' closing the tin and stowing it away. Apparently mulled this over for a few seconds, gave a little shrug and retrieved her rifle.

'Wasn't there others attacking the other door?' she said to the room in general, mind back on the mission, the clunk as she reloaded a fresh clip.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:27 pm

[Labyrinth with the ladies, around 2PM]
Alexandra nodded slightly.
"I...I will trust you Sir."
She muttered still looking concerned.
"It would be bad to be paralyzed and be blind, but I really do not want to see the...stake go in."
She said fearfully. Dalisse sigh.
"Ok I think you need to think about something else child...Colin if you take her over to my book shelves and help her pick out a book, perhaps reading a bit will help her think of something else."
The Handler suggjested.
"And I can see if I can find a way to help her stay warm in the meantime."
Colin nodded, "Very good; come, Alexandra, let us see if there's anything on the shelves you would like a closer look at..."

"My Mother lived in a Chantry in Gary called Umbra Gladii for a while, it was a pretty good one, me and my mother and my dad and my brother lived there but since my mom's ex live there as well she wanted to move so when Kristina needed help taking care of the twins while she was sick my mom said she would do it and we moved to John William's mansion near Paris, later when Kristina recovered my mother wanted to be a member of a Chantry, and she joined one with a complex name I do not remember, she still lives with us though but she is a member of the Chantry and so are my brother his Mentor live there, and that Chantry threw us in a basement."
The little girl stopped crying to explain.
"They are mean...they are poop, other than my mom and Master Annastasius and the Cat Queen and my brother and his Mentor is nice as well, he is a Virtual Adept."
She continued, her nervousness just makign her words flow out of her as if they where water and she picked at her dress as she spoke.
He nodded, "The people of Umbra Gladii might be sympathetic to your plight - especially if your mother's Mentor lives there."

"O...ok...she would help me if she can..."
Alexandra said and she seamed a little bit reassured.
"You said there where books Sir?"
She asked and glanced up at you nervously.
He smiled, "A quite impressive library, with books from the past thousand years. Fortunately, I saw at least a few in English."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Colin nodded, "Very good; come, Alexandra, let us see if there's anything on the shelves you would like a closer look at..."

Alexandra hesitated then she stook and took your hand, still with the blanket wrapped around her and allowed you to lead her over to the book shelves.
"That is allot of books Sir..."
She muttered.

He nodded, "The people of Umbra Gladii might be sympathetic to your plight - especially if your mother's Mentor lives there."

"He do live there he is nice, a bit odd but then again who am I to complain I am a Malkavian."
The little girl said.
"But he is nice, and then there is Jack, he can be cruel to everyone else but he have always been nice to me."

He smiled, "A quite impressive library, with books from the past thousand years. Fortunately, I saw at least a few in English."

The young girl smiles and started studying the titles in the shelves.
"So many books..."
She muttered.
"Do the girl you say will beocme my friend like to read Sir?"

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

A continuation of the confused look. 'Not really thought about it, me.' closing the tin and stowing it away. Apparently mulled this over for a few seconds, gave a little shrug and retrieved her rifle.

"Well I guess you would not need to think about it either, whtever you got is doing it's job and that is really all there is to it really, and who know if we are all the same, a member of my Cabal where Branded, that is a punishment where one's Avatar is marked, it hurts like fuck I hear and normally there is nothing to be done about it other than wait for the pain to pass, but Leo he is a Virtual Adept, came over from the Union and he think his Avatar is part of his brain, so we tried to hook him up to a morphine drip and that helped, eased the pain enough so he could sleep...however when my Avatar got rather bruised from a massive amount of Paradox gotten all at once, we tried the same with me and it really did nothing, made me slithly mellow perhaps but it did nothing for the pain for to me my Avatar is this spirit that live in my soul."
Francis said and shrugged.

Wasn't there others attacking the other door?' she said to the room in general, mind back on the mission, the clunk as she reloaded a fresh clip.

"I do belive I added their lives to my concience Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry said darkly, the fireball here and the spell I used against the powerful Nephanda and her minnions on the other side of the kitchen, however I am sure more foes are waiting for us further in and making plans on how to make life dificult for us."

"I think she's stuffed inside of this washing machine." Serge said as he pulled the toy washing machine out of the box.

"Their's a bit of ladybug fabric poking out of it." he pointed out before opening the washing machine to see if his suspicions were true.

Indeed Janice was inside of the toy washin machien, she was just small enough to fit.
"You found her, you found her!"
Cava said happily.
"Did I find a good hiding spot Sir? Did I?"
The little mage girl asked as she jumped up and down with exitement.

(OOC: I am going home to Sotra today so I will be on a train for most of the day. I will post when I get back home.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Indeed Janice was inside of the toy washin machien, she was just small enough to fit.
"You found her, you found her!"
Cava said happily.
"Did I find a good hiding spot Sir? Did I?"
The little mage girl asked as she jumped up and down with exitement.

"You did an awesome job of hiding her! Using her size against us. Hooray for Cava the genius cat wizard!" Serge said sharing in the young girl's excitement.

"All right, everyone's had a turn to hide Janice. We can keep playing if you girls want or we can choose a different game to play." he offered.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:27 pm

[Labyrinth with the Ladies, around 2PM]
"He do live there he is nice, a bit odd but then again who am I to complain I am a Malkavian."
The little girl said.
"But he is nice, and then there is Jack, he can be cruel to everyone else but he have always been nice to me."
Colin nodded, then arched an eyebrow, "What is a Malkavian? I mean, I gather that it's a clan, like the Tremere and the Ventrue, but beyond that..."

The young girl smiles and started studying the titles in the shelves.
"So many books..."
She muttered.
"Do the girl you say will beocme my friend like to read Sir?"
He smiled wryly, "She is remarkably well read, though I fear she has not had much opportunity to read for her own enjoyment outside of studies in the past. I will make sure she gets the opportunity, and soon..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:33 pm

'And that thing that tried to slice me up? Is it gone for good? We going to be seeing more?' Nicole asked, demeanour making it clear it was easily the least favourite thing she'd seen today. At least, so far.

[I'll hold off for Strife now. Though managed to get in a little mini-recap, as well give the NPC's a little breather before we push on]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Colin nodded, then arched an eyebrow, "What is a Malkavian? I mean, I gather that it's a clan, like the Tremere and the Ventrue, but beyond that..."

"I guess I can tell you since you know so much already Sir. It is a Clan, Drake say we are cursed with insanity, I do not feel insane, though I guess there are some issues..."
Alexandra said as she studied the titles of the books.

He smiled wryly, "She is remarkably well read, though I fear she has not had much opportunity to read for her own enjoyment outside of studies in the past. I will make sure she gets the opportunity, and soon..."

"She can borrow some books from me if she like, I have some science fiction and fantasy and some detective novels, and some books about plants and stuff, my dad really likes to garden, he go out during the day to take care of the plants and he gets discolored."
The young vampire anounced.
"My mom is always yelling at him over that."

'And that thing that tried to slice me up? Is it gone for good? We going to be seeing more?' Nicole asked, demeanour making it clear it was easily the least favourite thing she'd seen today. At least, so far.

"It was a corrupted Umbrood, it might have been a weak manifistation of an Outsider Thing but if it was it was a small and insignificant one."
Jeffry explained.
"It is gone for now, but it was banished and not destroyed but I doubt it will return, we might end uup facing more though, the Nephandi enjoy dealing with spirits like these."
Jeffry said and frowned.

"You did an awesome job of hiding her! Using her size against us. Hooray for Cava the genius cat wizard!" Serge said sharing in the young girl's excitement.

Cava grinned.
"Yeah i thought she would just fit inside the Barbie washing machine."
She said.
"And that she would be hard to find then."

"All right, everyone's had a turn to hide Janice. We can keep playing if you girls want or we can choose a different game to play." he offered.

"We can choose a different game Sir."
Yu Die said.
"Yeah I think Janice will want her hair brushed now, it have gotten all messed up from all the hiding."
Jane said concerned for her doll and she reached out her hands for the small toy.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:11 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

((I like It. 7 9 8 6
It's dex 3 and ath 1))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 pm

"The gaffling swarm are your allies mea filius it is your decicion if we keep them with us or send them home, there are risks involved with both options."
Jeffry said then he glanced at your phone and raised an eyebrow. "Well all the spiders, the physical ones, vanished when that woman came out of nowhere and attacked me, I do not put it past this reality of ours that she was the swarm of spiders."

He nodded at the first comment. "Next we may soon encounter the air spirit and the pain spirits. I don't think I can see how they may help with them. I probably should send them back before we move on..." At the second he shrugged and tipped his head. "A swarm of spiders..."

Fran nodded and you could see that the two Nephandi where indeed rather dead, they where tiddeled with bullets and for good measure to make sure Fran had placed one extra in each of their heads. You and the young Euthanathos went through the pockets and clothing of the two Nephandi, there where no more of the gas what you found on the man where a phone, a set of room keys, a car key, a pack of gum, a gun, a knife, several notebooks and a selection of pens. The spiderlings who had been busy repairing things around where you asked them to stay looked at those notebooks now, itching to repair them and remove the broken writing in them. On the woman Fran found a gun, keys, several human fingers on a string that felt like Tass but not the kind you would want to actually use as well as a wand and a ritual dagger.
"Give the phone a quick look trhough then put it and everything else in a pile please and I will burn it."
Jeffry said.
Nicole turned away as Fran did her stuff; though in her case it was the desire not to have the mental image in her head - there was already enough of that shit there as it was. She didn't help search the bodies either, knowing from experience that this was the perfect time for a counter-attack, so kept watch. Did glance down to what they were finding, though. 'Won't we need to keep the keys for the clean-up? One might be for an apartment or something which has shit in it that can't be left for say a landlord or the like to deal with?'
"Hum...you make a good point Miss Bouchard, it could be one of our friends here have an apartment outside of the labyrinth, and magick should be able to fit key with apartment so we can find the place...very well we will keep them for now we can cut the arcane connections other than the one between lock and matching key."
Jeffry said and nodded.

Adley glanced over the other Nephandi and minding the gore - he grabbed one of the gloves out of his bag and put it on, noting that Nicole seemed to be on watch. He gently reminded the spiderlings to stay away from the pair of dead and then sorted through the items. He shot a look of distaste at the fingers that Fran found, then looked at the set of keys and then the phone and set them aside as he heard they should be kept, checking the phone when he was done sorting.

"I am sorry about the ltitle lie but I was thinking that if the Nephandi believed you where not Awakened they would think twice about releasing a weapon that would only affect mages, as you would still then be up and running and could take them out while the rest of us went down."
"Not exactly like us perhaps but you are Awakened, you might see it as a part of your brain or something is not that what allot of technomancers do? The gas would have gotten that part of you that makes you Awakened regardless of whatever or not you call it magick, or whatever way you change reality."
Francis said.
"Well to be honest I do not really understand it all that well myself, and I have no idea how you do what you do but, I know we all have an Avatar of some sort and that gas would fuck with it."
He added and shivered.
Well I guess you would not need to think about it either, whtever you got is doing it's job and that is really all there is to it really, and who know if we are all the same, a member of my Cabal where Branded, that is a punishment where one's Avatar is marked, it hurts like fuck I hear and normally there is nothing to be done about it other than wait for the pain to pass, but Leo he is a Virtual Adept, came over from the Union and he think his Avatar is part of his brain, so we tried to hook him up to a morphine drip and that helped, eased the pain enough so he could sleep...however when my Avatar got rather bruised from a massive amount of Paradox gotten all at once, we tried the same with me and it really did nothing, made me slithly mellow perhaps but it did nothing for the pain for to me my Avatar is this spirit that live in my soul."

Adley looked over at Nicole with surprise at her seemingly genuine confusion over the gas. Well, it had certainly made her bluff more believable. "It was, as I understand, a former Progenitor that had Fallen that designed that gas, presumably from ...how did you call it, limp-wristed mystical'? magick...the lesser gilgul that my pater mentioned, perhaps or some Technocratic working, with similar effect," he raised an eyebrow, teasing a little as he stood up. "So yes, as you have an avatar, it would likely have affected you," he said, agreeing with Francis. There wasn't any doubt in his mind that to him, she had an avatar, even if it wasn't apparent to her.

"It is likely the gas will keep his Avatar out for about a week unless it is helped back, that is how long a Lesser Gilgul lasts unless some more damage is done to prevent the soul's return." Jeffry said and frowned.. "But Master Telar should be able to help him." Darrian nodded again, still just looking scared and concerned as he called Narim..."Your student will be okey Sodalis, it will take time, but he is a strong kid." He siad but he also glanced at you, clearly wondering what he would have done if you where the one who had get hurt.

A week was a lot longer than he had thought...he hoped he would be okay. At least he would be in the best of hands, as his pater said. He caught his mentor's glance but there was not much more that could be said.

'Wasn't there others attacking the other door?' she said to the room in general, mind back on the mission, the clunk as she reloaded a fresh clip.
"I do belive I added their lives to my concience Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry said darkly, the fireball here and the spell I used against the powerful Nephanda and her minnions on the other side of the kitchen, however I am sure more foes are waiting for us further in and making plans on how to make life dificult for us."
"Ok...we should continue, healers in the middle, keep your eyes and ears open, assume everything in here wish to kill you."
The old Hermetic anounced.

"Buisness as usual then," he said. "Plan for the spirits?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:14 pm

"We can choose a different game Sir."
Yu Die said.
"Yeah I think Janice will want her hair brushed now, it have gotten all messed up from all the hiding."
Jane said concerned for her doll and she reached out her hands for the small toy.

"No problem. Here you go Jane. She's certainly had an adventure today" Serge said handing the doll back to her owner.

"All right so what other games do you girl's want to play?" Serge asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:52 pm

[Labyrinth with the Ladies, 2 and a bit]
"I guess I can tell you since you know so much already Sir. It is a Clan, Drake say we are cursed with insanity, I do not feel insane, though I guess there are some issues..."
Alexandra said as she studied the titles of the books.
Colin arched an eyebrow and looked at Alexandra for a few moments, then nodded, "Your glimpses of the future are connected to that, then? I suppose people who see a little more than most are often considered a bit mad. I can sympathize."

"She can borrow some books from me if she like, I have some science fiction and fantasy and some detective novels, and some books about plants and stuff, my dad really likes to garden, he go out during the day to take care of the plants and he gets discolored."
The young vampire anounced.
"My mom is always yelling at him over that."
He arched an eyebrow with a thin smile, "I've got quite the fantasy library, myself... and a little in other genres. So, your father gets discoloured when he goes gardening? Do his fingers turn green, perhaps?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:09 am

Colin arched an eyebrow and looked at Alexandra for a few moments, then nodded, "Your glimpses of the future are connected to that, then? I suppose people who see a little more than most are often considered a bit mad. I can sympathize."

"It is connected to it yes, but it is not just that, at times I loose track of what time I am in and of what is real and what is not."
Alexandra said softly as she carefully picket up a book and read the title.
"Do that make me insane Sir?"

He arched an eyebrow with a thin smile, "I've got quite the fantasy library, myself... and a little in other genres. So, your father gets discoloured when he goes gardening? Do his fingers turn green, perhaps?"

"Fantasy can be really fun Sir."
The young vampire siad then she grinned.
"Sort of, he starts looking more dead, like more of your movie zombie sort of so he gets a little bit green."
She explained.

He nodded at the first comment. "Next we may soon encounter the air spirit and the pain spirits. I don't think I can see how they may help with them. I probably should send them back before we move on..." At the second he shrugged and tipped his head. "A swarm of spiders..."

"You are probably right, you should send your little friends to safety mea filius."
Jeffry agreed and smiled then he nodded.
"Yes I have seen Verbena turn into a murder of crows so why not a were creature who can turn into a multitude of tiny creatures...I can not be sure but as the spiders vanished when that woman appeared and with the warnings of a werspider, the pieces do fit together."

Adley glanced over the other Nephandi and minding the gore - he grabbed one of the gloves out of his bag and put it on, noting that Nicole seemed to be on watch. He gently reminded the spiderlings to stay away from the pair of dead and then sorted through the items. He shot a look of distaste at the fingers that Fran found, then looked at the set of keys and then the phone and set them aside as he heard they should be kept, checking the phone when he was done sorting.

The phones held a number of contacts off curse those would take time to check, other than that there where not allot to find in the messages though you found one saying "fuck the Traddies are attacking us!" sent to a number marked as Charlot, other than that the messages at a glance seamed to be rather normal, including one reminding the woman of a doctor's apointment on Friday. The man did have allot of puzzle games on his phone though. Fran did not even blink at the fingers and just gathered everything but the phones and the keys into a small pile that Jeffry burned with a flick of his hand, the smoke smelling like burn wood and flesh and plastic, a lovely mixture.

"Buisness as usual then," he said. "Plan for the spirits?"

"Bussiness as usual indeed...we are going to have to see when we encounter them, the captured elemental we can try to free as for the other if there is time I will make an attemnt to reason with the spirits, and if that do not work where will be little choice but to banish or destroy them."
Jeffry said.
"Ok then ladies and gentlemen, are we ready to move?"
He asked and glanced over the group.

"No problem. Here you go Jane. She's certainly had an adventure today" Serge said handing the doll back to her owner.

"Yeah she have Sir."
Jane said and she streightened Janice's lady bug dress and then pulled a small, pink comb from her pocket and started fixing the doll's hair.

"All right so what other games do you girl's want to play?" Serge asked.

"What about a story we all contribute to, one person begin and say a few sentences, then the next person around the table continue and the next one and we continue for as long as we feel like it, creating story together."
Yu Die suggjested.
"That sounds fun, or we could play cards..."
Jane said.
"Or we could do something with crayons again, we could draw a board game on paper and then play it."
Cava suggjested. Liv said something and Jane translated.
"Or we can play monopoly Liv suggjestes."
She said.
"What do you want to play Sir?"
Yu Die asked."

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

You moved on instinct alone, you felt yourself hit the grount like a cat on your feet and you managed to grab the heavy oak table before it hit you and slam it back down on the five remaining men before they could get to their feet, they grunted in pain and frustration as the table slammed down on them but now they where pinned again, as the battle raged around you.

(OOC: Sorry guys after I came home from the train I was so tired I went streight to bed.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:25 am

[Labyrinth, around 2-ish]
"It is connected to it yes, but it is not just that, at times I loose track of what time I am in and of what is real and what is not."
Alexandra said softly as she carefully picket up a book and read the title.
"Do that make me insane Sir?"
Colin pondered for a moment, "I suppose it does - being so confused about reality as to affect one's ability to function does seem to be one definition of insanity. But then again, pretty much everyone has moments like that from time to time. From what I have seen, both right now and come Christmas, you have a rare gift of Prophecy, and I suspect that has always had an element of madness to it..."
He smiled and patted Alexandra on the head, "I think you'll be fine, though. Reality is surprisingly fluid anyway; you just make sure to hold on to telling right from wrong, and you will be all right."

"Fantasy can be really fun Sir."
The young vampire siad then she grinned.
"Sort of, he starts looking more dead, like more of your movie zombie sort of so he gets a little bit green."
She explained.
He nodded, "Ah, that's liable to cause a spot of bother if the neighbours were to watch, for example... So, best not get him one of those artificial sunlight lamps for Christmas..."

((OOC: Quite alright; you needed sleep.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 am

Anja's Post:

Adley's Post:

Anja's Post:

Adley got a raised eyebrow from Nicole on this comment. 'Wherever it came from, the gas shows that I ain't the only one about who feels enough of you lot rely too much on magick and not enough on your own normal abilities.' the tone making it clear the large woman didn't think she had this weakness.

Nicole didn't notice the contents of the phone; back on watch against possible hostiles. On the Cheif's check, she gave a businesslike nod.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:53 am

Adley got a raised eyebrow from Nicole on this comment. 'Wherever it came from, the gas shows that I ain't the only one about who feels enough of you lot rely too much on magick and not enough on your own normal abilities.' the tone making it clear the large woman didn't think she had this weakness.

"I would say the existence of that gas indicate the oposite actually Miss Bouchard, this Fallen Pogenitor bastard did not make a gas to stop our mundane abilities but our magickal ones, those are the ones he see as a threat."
Francins said butting into the conversation.
"And do not you use your technomagick as well?"
He asked.

Nicole didn't notice the contents of the phone; back on watch against possible hostiles. On the Cheif's check, she gave a businesslike nod.

Jeffry begun moving through the corridor with the beating heart and he walked towards a door at the other end of the shoort hallway, the door for some reason opened as the group of mages came close, revealing a large chamber with benches along the walls, and a bone pole in the center, there where a cabinet in one corner, and there where old, dried blood on the floor nest to the pillar in the center of the room.
"Lovely."
Fran muttered sarcastically.

Colin pondered for a moment, "I suppose it does - being so confused about reality as to affect one's ability to function does seem to be one definition of insanity. But then again, pretty much everyone has moments like that from time to time. From what I have seen, both right now and come Christmas, you have a rare gift of Prophecy, and I suspect that has always had an element of madness to it..."

"I know, and it is pretty scary when I have those episodes, I did not have those before I became a vampire but I have always had flashes of the future, that to me is rather ntural, and I appriciate that ability even if it nearly killed me when I was alive."
Alexandra said softly.

He smiled and patted Alexandra on the head, "I think you'll be fine, though. Reality is surprisingly fluid anyway; you just make sure to hold on to telling right from wrong, and you will be all right."

"I hope so Sir, and I do try to be a good person, even if I forget what time I am in now and again and have a problem relating to time."
She said and smiled to you.

He nodded, "Ah, that's liable to cause a spot of bother if the neighbours were to watch, for example... So, best not get him one of those artificial sunlight lamps for Christmas..."

"How will a sunlight lamp help my father? The problem is that he go out during the day and he gets discolored. My dad is a Risen and they are not harmed by sunlight but they get discolored for a few days after they have been outside...I do not know why."
The young vampire said.
"I guess it is just the way it is."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:51 am

A puzzled frown on Francis' words. 'Erm... that's what I said. Sees magick as the bigger threat, so removes it. Though don't see why a simple knock-out gas wouldn't be a better bet.' She didn't answer the other question; they'd started moving again and now wasn't the time to chat.

Followed the Chief, providing cover for him. The sight of the room got a raised eyebrow. 'Meh. Had worse apartments, me.' looking to the Chief for orders; were they to enter the room and check?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:15 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chamber, around 2PM]
"I know, and it is pretty scary when I have those episodes, I did not have those before I became a vampire but I have always had flashes of the future, that to me is rather ntural, and I appriciate that ability even if it nearly killed me when I was alive."
Alexandra said softly.
Colin nodded, "It's a precious gift you have, even if it comes with some peculiar disadvantages. Being forewarned about troubles in the immediate future is highly useful, more so if you have the time and resources to change the chain of events that allow those troubles in the first place... I think I might like to discuss that subject in greater detail with you when we come visiting, after Anna has gone to sleep."

"I hope so Sir, and I do try to be a good person, even if I forget what time I am in now and again and have a problem relating to time."
She said and smiled to you.
He chuckled, "If I told most other people that I can see spirits - ghosts, elementals, genius loci, all sorts of incorporeal beings - just like I see normal humans around me, I would certainly be labeled insane as well."

"How will a sunlight lamp help my father? The problem is that he go out during the day and he gets discolored. My dad is a Risen and they are not harmed by sunlight but they get discolored for a few days after they have been outside...I do not know why."
The young vampire said.
"I guess it is just the way it is."
He smiled wryly, "It was a joke. Not a very good one, I'll admit. Some people use sunlight lamps to combat depression during the winter, especially if they live in areas where they get little to no sun during the winter months. If your father suffers... an exaggerated sunburn, to put it like that, no, such a lamp would probably not be any help to him... A few quarts of high-protection sunblock, on the other hand..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:30 pm

A puzzled frown on Francis' words. 'Erm... that's what I said. Sees magick as the bigger threat, so removes it. Though don't see why a simple knock-out gas wouldn't be a better bet.' She didn't answer the other question; they'd started moving again and now wasn't the time to chat.

"You underestimate what fear can do to a person i think Miss Bouchard, did you see what the gas did to mr Woodhouse, no one hit with that gas would be able to do something so one would be as out as with a knock out gas but with this gas you would also strike terror in the hearts of anyone you did not get with the gas."
Francis said and raised an eyebrow.

Followed the Chief, providing cover for him. The sight of the room got a raised eyebrow. 'Meh. Had worse apartments, me.' looking to the Chief for orders; were they to enter the room and check?

"Press on, but be careful, and keep an eye out for the traps we know are planted somewhere."
Jeffry said as he walked into the room with the bone pillar and he looked around and frowned. At the end of the room there where two doors, one of them opened when your group entered the large chamber.

Colin nodded, "It's a precious gift you have, even if it comes with some peculiar disadvantages. Being forewarned about troubles in the immediate future is highly useful, more so if you have the time and resources to change the chain of events that allow those troubles in the first place... I think I might like to discuss that subject in greater detail with you when we come visiting, after Anna has gone to sleep."

"It is useful yes but I often do not have the resources to change things."
Alexandra said then she nodded and smiled.
"I would love to discuss the matter with you when you come visiting Sir."

He chuckled, "If I told most other people that I can see spirits - ghosts, elementals, genius loci, all sorts of incorporeal beings - just like I see normal humans around me, I would certainly be labeled insane as well."

"Perhaps so Sir but I will assume these spirits and demons and other creatures you see are actually real and there."
The girl said and glanced up at you.

He smiled wryly, "It was a joke. Not a very good one, I'll admit. Some people use sunlight lamps to combat depression during the winter, especially if they live in areas where they get little to no sun during the winter months. If your father suffers... an exaggerated sunburn, to put it like that, no, such a lamp would probably not be any help to him... A few quarts of high-protection sunblock, on the other hand..."

"Perhaps sun block would help, I do not know, i suspect it is just a part of who he is, I do not know. My dad says he knows one other Risen that is it, they are pretty rare, but they probably have supernatural weaknesses like we do."
Alexandra said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:59 pm

[Labyrinth, Handler's Chambers, 2 and a bit PM]
"It is useful yes but I often do not have the resources to change things."
Alexandra said then she nodded and smiled.
"I would love to discuss the matter with you when you come visiting Sir."
Colin smiled, "Remember that in this context, friends and allies count as resources... You might not be able to change the future alone, but chances are you know someone who knows someone..."

"Perhaps so Sir but I will assume these spirits and demons and other creatures you see are actually real and there."
The girl said and glanced up at you.
He nodded, "And you would assume correctly. Most people don't believe such beings exist, or even can exist, so they... would not assume correctly."

"Perhaps sun block would help, I do not know, i suspect it is just a part of who he is, I do not know. My dad says he knows one other Risen that is it, they are pretty rare, but they probably have supernatural weaknesses like we do."
Alexandra said and nodded.
He smiled, "I know of one other, here in Boston... I do not think it is the same as the one your dad knows."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Colin smiled, "Remember that in this context, friends and allies count as resources... You might not be able to change the future alone, but chances are you know someone who knows someone..."

"But often it is so confusing to understand what the future visions means, they are often just flashes, at times I have been able to offer warnings and change events but often I just do not understand what the visions mean."
The young vampire said and sigh.

He nodded, "And you would assume correctly. Most people don't believe such beings exist, or even can exist, so they... would not assume correctly."

"Are you saying that insanity is a matter of perspective Sir?"
Alexandra asked and she cocked her head to the side and looked at you.

He smiled, "I know of one other, here in Boston... I do not think it is the same as the one your dad knows."

"So there are three of them at least then...the Risen."
The young girl said and nodded thoughtfully. As you stood there looking at books your phone rang, Alexandra jumped from the sound.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next