Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Nicole nodded to this, re-loaded her pistol and quickly grabbed her rifle. If anyone was paying close attention they'd see she seriously wasn't happy about this situation, which soured further when getting her weapon.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:46 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (Labyrith, Jeffry's strike team at 2 in the afternoon.]

There was probably no one in the room right now who where particularly happy, you do notice however that someone on the outside of the door where using the moment of confusion to sneak a hand in through the hole in the door and rool a small cannister into the room, that can started spewing out some sort of gas and it looked very much like the cans Fancis had teleported out of the room earlier.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:05 pm

'Gas Bomb by door!' Nicole will call out urgently, raising her rifle and opening fire at the hole in the door, hoping to get the offending hand.

[Attempting 'Deadaim']

[From now on, will bold all her IC speech to make it clear the difference between internal and external]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:53 pm

'Gas Bomb by door!' Nicole will call out urgently,

"Fuck!"
Francis said then he begun chanting in Latin and doing those complex hand gestures the Hermetics seamed to be so fond of, the bottle of gas did vanish this time as well but not before leaving a bit of the cloudy stuff in a small floating puff by the door.

raising her rifle and opening fire at the hole in the door, hoping to get the offending hand.

You got the hand bearing unwanted gift and a man back there screamed as his fingers where shot of.
"Well he is not happy...good shot."
Theodora said as she to aimed at the hoel in the dore and shot at the man on the other side but missed.
"Damn!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:18 pm

You could still see the eel thing, it was wounded and so it had dropped out of manifestation, it still shid from your light though as if your light reached into the Umbra.
"It is not dead, it is still there watch out!" Thorn said and then he gave a sound of suprise as the ground shook. From outside the door there where screams, whatever had just happened had hurt someone out there. "I can hand the weapon you talk to over to one of those who are less liketly to be able to handle a spirit." Thorn said then he added.
"What the hell was that and what is that sound it is like a heart is beating.

"Thanks, it's better for short range though," he answered to Thorn, still getting his footing. "But if it comes back across the Gauntlet, then yes...that is an Outsider spirit and the heart beating...could actually a heart beating. The ship is made of flesh..."

Jeffry now done with his fight with the Nephandi woman outside turned to the eel creature and he swore. "Everyone keep your distance...I will take care of it." He ordered. You could see the old mage was tired though, that fight had taken allot out of him but he just begun with the hand gestures for Perdo Vim to start a new fight with the eel like spirit.

He felt a pang of worry at how tired he looked but when a Flambeau said stand clear, it was wisest to do that and with some haste. He gave Violet a nod and moved out of the way, just in case.

"It dropped it's manifestation and went back into the Umbra, it is still in the corner but at a deeper plane." Darrian said as he saw your confused look.
"Let us let Master Morgan deal with it for now and see if we can do something about the hole in the door while our friends out there is busy with whatever that quake was."
'Gas Bomb by door!' Nicole will call out urgently, raising her rifle and opening fire at the hole in the door, hoping to get the offending hand.
"Fuck!"
Francis said then he begun chanting in Latin and doing those complex hand gestures the Hermetics seamed to be so fond of, the bottle of gas did vanish this time as well but not before leaving a bit of the cloudy stuff in a small floating puff by the door.

His hands were full when the canister came through the hole in the door...he eyed the wisp of smoke, seeing which way the wind was moving it. He had no idea how much you had to breathe in for it to take affect and no desire to find out. "Can we do something about the gas that escaped..." Besides holding our breaths...damn that stuff.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:41 pm

"Yes that might make things a bit more complicated."
Jane admitted.
"So this pink glitter dragon is a pacifist then preferring to subdue his oponents with a ton of glitter rather than roasting them?"
Rosa asked sounding amused.
"Perhaps he do not like his food roasted ma'am."
Jane offered and this made Rosa give an asumed grin.
"That could be it, I hope his belly can take all of that glitter then."

"I'm sure it can. He probably reuses the glitter from all of the food that he's glitterized and eaten." Serge suggested.

You got back into Rosa's apartment. Jane looked up from where she was sitting in a chair she looked coy and happy with herself.

When Serge reentered, he once again gave the room a cursory glance, trying to find anything that seemed out of place or indicated how Jane had moved throughout the apartment.

Jane was much younger than Yu Die so her methods might of hiding might've been simpler.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:07 pm

He felt a pang of worry at how tired he looked but when a Flambeau said stand clear, it was wisest to do that and with some haste. He gave Violet a nod and moved out of the way, just in case.

Violet did not protest but she moved back as you indicated for her to, her eyes was wide and scared.

His hands were full when the canister came through the hole in the door...he eyed the wisp of smoke, seeing which way the wind was moving it. He had no idea how much you had to breathe in for it to take affect and no desire to find out. "Can we do something about the gas that escaped..." Besides holding our breaths...damn that stuff.

The whisp of smoke was dangerously close to Arn who stood with a weapon aimed at the hole in the door. Theodora nodded.
"I will see what I can do Sodalis."
she said and she begun casting her spell, but with a wounded hand her casting was a little slower, you heard her words and saw how the Quintessence was woven she means to make a bubble of air to suck the whisp into, but she was to late, Arn had seen the danger and begun to move away from the puff of gass and then he fell to the floor giving a most horrid scream, a scream of absolute pain and desperation as his back arched back in a bow as he whrited on the floor. Darrian got a sudden look of horror on his face and he cried out his apprentice name.
"Arn! Get away from there!"
And he was about to rush to the young Solificato's aid but Antonio reached out and grabbed his Cabalmate.
"No...not before the gas is dealt with...if there is anything left..."
He warned but the Solificato would not listen.
"Let me go Tony...he is my student...I led him to Awakening...let me go!"

Thoedora looked horrified but she finished her rote and made the ball of air to suck the remaining gas into and then she pushed that bubble out of the hole in the door something that lead to two of those Nephandi out there to jump back you could hear their shouts of alarm they where no more fond of Jace's gas than you where. Antonio let Darrian go and he rushed to his apprentice's side.
"Arn can you hear me...please boy...answer me!"
The older alchemist said as he very gently picked his screaming apprentice up and held him against his chest so the young man would hut hurt himself with his convulsions of pain.
"Arn please...shh...please can you hear me?"
Darrian asked but Arn just screamed.

Theodora looked at you horror in her eyes.
"I was not fast enough...I am so sorry I was not fast enough..."
The Tytaus whispered.

[Serge] (Steelhaven Rosa's apartment at 14 in the afternoon.)

"I'm sure it can. He probably reuses the glitter from all of the food that he eats." Serge suggested.

"That is pretty smart actually."
Jane said and nodded.
"Very efficient."

When Serge reentered, he once again gave the room a cursory glance, trying to find anything that seemed out of place or indicated how Jane had moved throughout the apartment.

Jane was much younger than Yu Die so her methods might of hiding might've been simpler.

You did not see anything immediatly out of place.
"Is the doll in the kitchen?"
Rosa asked.
"No ma'am"
Was the reply.
"What about under a potted plant?"
Yu Die asked and Jane shook her head again.
"No."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:30 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Enough of this! Give me a minute to work,
this Will Be grissly BUt effective.
said Tane, sick of the danger his people was in.
Tane sat in front of the door and prepared himself to forcé some magick. He used the power of his avatar to make the energy flow and change the ressonance around him to make the work easier. His was a strong spell, thought to exile a person's soul out of it's body
Tane wanted to forcé the nephanda's soul out of her body and overwhelm it with his will.

((I want to rip her soul out. If this is the principal nephanda t of they labyrinth, I will channel my last 2 quintessence to reduce my difficulty by 2, and I want to use a Willpower for the roll. I'll make it an extended roll to surprise her with the effect In the last moment possible.

I'll roll
3 9 7
10 8 4
9 8 5
10 2 5
3 3 3

7 succeseses + 1 Willpower))

Last edited by Tane Karyak on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:33 pm

You did not see anything immediatly out of place.
Rosa asked.
"No ma'am"
Was the reply.
"What about under a potted plant?"
Yu Die asked and Jane shook her head again.
"No."

Their was one thing that Jane was doing that made Serge curious.

"Are you sitting on poor Janice?" Serge asked.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:44 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Enough of this! Give me a minute to work,
this Will Be grissly BUt effective. said Tane, sick of the danger his people was in.

"Very well."
Alphonse said and nodded, allowing you some leeway to see if your idea would work.

Tane sat in front of the door and prepared himself to forcé some magick. He used the power of his avatar to make the energy flow and change the ressonance around him to make the work easier. His was a strong spell, thought to exile a person's soul out of it's body
Tane wanted to forcé the nephanda's soul out of her body and overwhelm it with his will.

You performed your magick well, and you could hear a corrupted song of the Nephanda's soul, it sounded like death and the way a rotting marsh feel underfoot when walking in it, and yet despite your best efforts you just did not have the understanding or power to perform the rite you where attempting. You could sing an Avatar into manifesting itself, and you could touch an Avatar and it's home a host's soul but you where not able to harm either one yet or push them out of the host's body, it was simply to powerful for you to handle.

(OOC: Tane is attempting a Master level spell, if he was an Adept I might have allowed it with allot of sucsesses and some good will but not for a Deciple. I will allow you to take back the WP and the two drams of Quint though. Tane will be able to touch the Nephanda's soul but banishing it from her that is just far to advanced.)

Their was one thing that Jane was doing that made Serge curious.

"Are you sitting on poor Janice?" Serge asked.

"Yes I am Sir."
Jane said and she rose and the little doll was on the chair, Jane picked her ut, brushed her hair back and adjusted her dress.
"How did you know Sir?"
She said as she handed the doll to you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 pm

As the effects of the gas became apparent, Nicole's brow furrowed. 'Did he breathe it in, or was that just from skin contact?' knowing full well that it may sound callous - but it was an important question for the rest of them.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:13 pm

[Labyrinth, Now]
"She want to fight for her friend, good I can understand that and no you should not make it easy on her, you should fight with everything you got, if such a duel is to be worth something it have to be true, if she just wanted you to bleed I am sure you would stand still and let her have her wish, she wants a duel in her firend's honor, and then it should be a real fight."
The Handler said and nodded.
Colin nodded, "There's no contesting her position - what I did was wrong, however necessary, and for there to be any meaning to the duel, she has to face as much resistance as possible, even if there's no way I will try to win. The only way for honour to be restored properly is for me to force her to expend as much time and effort as possible."

[Paris, December 19th, 6PM]
"Well more bending the letter of the law because mages have ended up becoming our allies and your kind would loose as much as we did if it became known we exist, soon there would be speculation if any other monsters where real."
Drake said then he smiled.
"I will take that as a compliment Mr Wainwright, but no I am not human but I am a person, and I try my best not to be a monster and no being what I am do not make a person a monster nor do humanity make an angel."
He nodded, "I have a good friend, a chronicler of of sorts; he's not human, either, but indeed a person. Even flesh is not a requirement for being a decent person, nor a human perspective."

"I did, but my dagger is quite regular, you may inspect it if you so desire."
Kristina said as she removed her fighting dagger from her belt, a plain steel knife with a leather wrapped handle, different from the more elaborate, wood handeled ritual dagger she used to open her own veins for her magick with. Kristina held the dagger out to you handle first.
"I do hope your wounds are healing well after you refused my healing magick after the duel, a honorable choice of course to keep the scars but still I hope your recovery are going well."
He shook his head, "Not the edges of the blade, but the edges of the wound... Oh, they are healing quite well, it's just that the long sore kind of... feels a little uneven. Of course, I am not on that hearty regimen of painkillers that I got when my face was put back together, so that might play into it, too. But mostly, I think it's just that I have a few exposed nerve endings."

"It was five years ago right after Alexandra became a vampire so I dobt you could prevent the tradgedy Mr Wainwright though I wish you could, the Lady Arden's blood was the first human blood my childe ever tasted and that unbord child was her first victim, it's blood will be a part of her for as long as her existence continues."
Drake said sadly.
"While the Lady shortly after got pregnant again with her twins it do not mean the loss wasan easy one and I do not think Alexandra will ever forgive herself."
He nodded, "Ah, no, five years ago is not a point I can reach to meddle yet... and so far back would probably be unwise to do so, as well."
He frowned, "Killing as you feed... that is rather a burden, is it not?"

"Like when you shot me?"
Anna asked and sipped her tea she did not sound like she blamed you for it.
"But yeah I hope I will not have to help kill anyone again Mentor."
He nodded, "Like when I shot you... or when I ignited the main Node in your Labyrinth, or when I tore apart the Aegis in it... or when... hm... too many to name them all, I suppose. But yes, I hope we can avoid that sort of situation for you."

Anna looked at you with fear in her eyes.
"B...but that serum only lasts for a day Mentor do that mean I would have...been injected with it...every day...shit...I would never manage to sit still for that..."
She whispered and shivered.
"That timeline is gone child, gone for you at least, I fear your teacher might always have to remember giving you that serum against your will, and it will be a memory that weigh heavy on his heart but you got a better future little one."
Drake said kindly then he turned to you and nodded.
"I am old and some of the powers I have learned though the years are...unusual, even among member of my Clan."
He nodded, "You did manage, but not well, in that timeline. But that series of events is unraveled, and can no longer happen. And yes, I still remember how much it hurt to do it, even if I managed to prevent it..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:20 pm

"Yes I am Sir."
Jane said and she rose and the little doll was on the chair, Jane picked her ut, brushed her hair back and adjusted her dress.
"How did you know Sir?"
She said as she handed the doll to you.

"I just look for the patterns and clues." Serge said tapping his eyes to emphasize his point.

"The biggest clue was the fact that you were sitting down Jane. Why would you all of a sudden be sitting down after supposedly running around trying to find a hiding place for the doll? And normally you'd be happy to follow us around as we searched." Serge said explaining his line of thinking.

"Also you smile was kinda telling as well. It was the same smile Yu Die had on. So I assumed her bit of trickery inspired you and you were twisting up the rules in a similar way."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:21 pm

As the effects of the gas became apparent, Nicole's brow furrowed. 'Did he breathe it in, or was that just from skin contact?' knowing full well that it may sound callous - but it was an important question for the rest of them.

"It was skin contact, I did not see him breathe in any of it."
Fran said as she gave Arn a concerned look.
"Shit we need to prevent more of that gas getting in here."
She muttered fearfully.

[Colin] (Labyrinth ca 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "There's no contesting her position - what I did was wrong, however necessary, and for there to be any meaning to the duel, she has to face as much resistance as possible, even if there's no way I will try to win. The only way for honour to be restored properly is for me to force her to expend as much time and effort as possible."

Dalisse nodded aprovingly at that.
"You seam to have understood how Verbena knife duels work Colin."
She said softly.
"And be willing to do whatever it takes to make up for your mistakes."

[Colin] (Mansion near Paris 19 of Decenmber.)

He nodded, "I have a good friend, a chronicler of of sorts; he's not human, either, but indeed a person. Even flesh is not a requirement for being a decent person, nor a human perspective."

"Agreed my good man, agreed."
Drake said and nodded approvingly.

He shook his head, "Not the edges of the blade, but the edges of the wound... Oh, they are healing quite well, it's just that the long sore kind of... feels a little uneven. Of course, I am not on that hearty regimen of painkillers that I got when my face was put back together, so that might play into it, too. But mostly, I think it's just that I have a few exposed nerve endings."

"It was quite a fight, you fought well I might not have had the time to aim the cuts perfectly, I am sorry about that but it happens."
Kristina said and nodded.
"I will mix together a healing salve it will not diinish the scar but it will make the pain dulled and help the wound heal faster."
She offered.

He nodded, "Ah, no, five years ago is not a point I can reach to meddle yet... and so far back would probably be unwise to do so, as well."
He frowned, "Killing as you feed... that is rather a burden, is it not?"

Drake looked out of the kitchen window a pained look on his face, it took some time before he replied.
"It is the worst part of this condition...and one never forget...should never forget the faces of those..."
He stopped talking and just continued to look out the window.

He nodded, "Like when I shot you... or when I ignited the main Node in your Labyrinth, or when I tore apart the Aegis in it... or when... hm... too many to name them all, I suppose. But yes, I hope we can avoid that sort of situation for you."

"I hope so to Mentor."
Anna said then she sigh.
"But we are in a war, chances are I one day will have to fight in it, on the Tradition's side this time."
The young girl said and Kristina sipped her tea.
"Perhaps one day this war will end child."
The Verbena said but she did not look like she believed it would happen.

He nodded, "You did manage, but not well, in that timeline. But that series of events is unraveled, and can no longer happen. And yes, I still remember how much it hurt to do it, even if I managed to prevent it..."

"It would have been really, really bad if that had happened."
Anna muttered and she shivered in fear, you remembered her crying hysterically in your arms after the injections...well when she did nto fled inn under her bed and hid, and you remember all the times you had to hold her down and give her the serum against her will, those where not good memories.
"Are you sure that will not happen now Mentor?"
Anna asked nervously.

"I just look for the patterns and clues." Serge said tapping his eyes to emphasize his point.

"The biggest clue was the fact that you were sitting down Jane. Why would you all of a sudden be sitting down after supposedly running around trying to find a hiding place for the doll? And normally you'd be happy to follow us around as we searched." Serge said explaining his line of thinking.

"Also you smile was kinda telling as well. It was the same smile Yu Die had on. So I assumed her bit of trickery inspired you and you were twisting up the rules in a similar way."

"Oh...and I thought I had found a good hiding spot too."
Jane said sounding disapointed you had found the doll so quickly.
"Well you won this round Sir it is your turn to hide Janice now."
She said and smiled again.
"Then the rest of us should go outside and count to one hundred."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:29 pm

"Oh...and I thought I had found a good hiding spot too."
Jane said sounding disapointed you had found the doll so quickly.
"Well you won this round Sir it is your turn to hide Janice now."
She said and smiled again.
"Then the rest of us should go outside and count to one hundred."

"Don't worry Jane it was a really clever place! I don't think my hiding spot can beat that." Serge said trying to cheer Jane up a little.

"All right then everyone out and I'll see how well I can hide the doll now." Serge said already eyeing up a few places to place the doll.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole sucked her teeth in thought, not letting her eyes move from the door for a second. A grim little lop-sided smile could be seen. Clever fuckers - they were doing what she would. Credit where it was due and all that. But how would she think if she was out there?

Enemy in strong position, fortified... Hard to attack... But can't hurt me directly unless I show myself...

'Need to go on the offence - now. They'll continue lobbing shit at us otherwise.' she announced to the room; quiet enough for them all to hear, but [hopefully] not to the enemy. 'Unless there's more cavalry on the way.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:09 pm

[Labyrinth, Now]
Dalisse nodded aprovingly at that.
"You seam to have understood how Verbena knife duels work Colin."
She said softly.
"And be willing to do whatever it takes to make up for your mistakes."
Colin frowned, "Would that it were a mistake... No, I'm afraid it was quite intentional, and the darkest thing I've prepared to do in this life... Fortunately, it turned out that the threat was enough, and we managed to resolve the... problem without resorting to that horrible weapon..."

[France, December 19th]
"It was quite a fight, you fought well I might not have had the time to aim the cuts perfectly, I am sorry about that but it happens."
Kristina said and nodded.
"I will mix together a healing salve it will not diinish the scar but it will make the pain dulled and help the wound heal faster."
She offered.
He smiled, "I would appreciate that... And I could do no less; Honour demanded I at least offer you a mountain to climb rather than a pebble to kick aside."

Drake looked out of the kitchen window a pained look on his face, it took some time before he replied.
"It is the worst part of this condition...and one never forget...should never forget the faces of those..."
He stopped talking and just continued to look out the window.
He nodded, "I am a war veteran... I know precisely what you mean. I have... ghosts of sorts, as well. I am sorry I dredged that up."

"I hope so to Mentor."
Anna said then she sigh.
"But we are in a war, chances are I one day will have to fight in it, on the Tradition's side this time."
The young girl said and Kristina sipped her tea.
"Perhaps one day this war will end child."
The Verbena said but she did not look like she believed it would happen.
He shrugged, "Perhaps... but remember, sweetie, fighting on the front line is not the only way to participate in the war - you might well find your talents far better suited to the strategic end of things."

"It would have been really, really bad if that had happened."
Anna muttered and she shivered in fear, you remembered her crying hysterically in your arms after the injections...well when she did nto fled inn under her bed and hid, and you remember all the times you had to hold her down and give her the serum against her will, those where not good memories.
"Are you sure that will not happen now Mentor?"
Anna asked nervously.
He nodded, "Positive. A view of the future, five years hence, allowed us to prove that the serum has lasting effects from extended use. Even now, Lady Udella is carving a path through the usage practice. The number of people who will be subjected to it is going to drop harshly."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:07 am

((What i'm trying to do is forcé It out and inhibiting the connection with it's host. It's like the level 2 rote of making a vessel for the spirit so that it is imprisoned inside of it, only the other way around, instead of trapping it inside, trapping it outside.

If with this change of view it is impossible for me to do it still, is it possible for me to start perturbing her spiritual conection to her avatar so that orders can't reach one another so it is impossible or difficult for her to perform magic?

Or could I try to protect myself against magick making it impossible for her to target me with any spell?))
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:51 am

heodora looked at you horror in her eyes. "I was not fast enough...I am so sorry I was not fast enough..." The Tytaus whispered.

Theodora did her best. He knew she had and yet a bit of the gas had somehow gotten to Arn before she could pull the spell off. Even with a damaged hand, she did it quick yet the poor man began to writhe, the sound he made was as if he were being torn apart. Thankfully, Antonio kept Darrian from following his fate, and as the gas was sucked up and away by his horrified sodalis, Darrian finally went to his student. "His avatar has temporarily been evicted, though if it is true what this stuff does it can return to him but he will suffer until then. Someone move our sodalis behind the shields so he can stay safe until he can recover," he said to her with a sympathetic look, trying to give her something to do rather than let the guilt set into paralysis. The sound...too many times had he heard it and yet there was still hope if they could get him secured, that his avatar would return (from wherever it went during this awful time) and he could survive this - that was what he had been told of the gas, anyway.
"It was skin contact, I did not see him breathe in any of it." Fran said as she gave Arn a concerned look. "Shit we need to prevent more of that gas getting in here."
She muttered fearfully.
'Need to go on the offence - now. They'll continue lobbing shit at us otherwise.' she announced to the room; quiet enough for them all to hear, but [hopefully] not to the enemy. 'Unless there's more cavalry on the way.'
He frowned a bit - first they had to get rid of that damned spirit and they needed to get Arn to the back, he couldn't do more than he was already doing but she was right they were going to continue to bust in and huck that nasty shit at them....

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:11 am

"The problem is those posionous bugs out there, and the damned spirit Master Morgan is trying to deal with."
Theodora said, she sounded regretful and sad.
"Damn...ehm...but we have to do something that I agree with."

"His avatar has temporarily been evicted, though if it is true what this stuff does it can return to him but he will suffer until then. Someone move our sodalis behind the shields so he can stay safe until he can recover," he said to her with a sympathetic look, trying to give her something to do rather than let the guilt set into paralysis. The sound...too many times had he heard it and yet there was still hope if they could get him secured, that his avatar would return (from wherever it went during this awful time) and he could survive this - that was what he had been told of the gas, anyway.

The scared, horrified, guilt striken Tytalus looked at you for a moment then she simply nodded and moved towards Darrian and his still screaming apprentice.
"Master Haagen, we need to get Mr Woodhouse back to where it issafer, Mr Roth Hicks says the effects of the gas is not permanent that eventually his Avatar will return to him, we just need to make sure he is safe until then."
Darrian looked up at the Tytalus and nodded slightly.
"O...ok..."
The alchemist said in a shaky tone of voice.
"Ok..give him to me then Sir and I will hold him while you get up, and we will carry him to the back of the group."
Theodora said but Darrian seamed hesitent to let anyone to close to his screaming student.
"But he..."
He prostestedand Theodora said softly.
"He will be safer and more comfortable in the back and moving him will not harm him Sir I promise."
She tried but Darrian did not seam to convinced he was very protective of his wounded apprentice.

He frowned a bit - first they had to get rid of that damned spirit and they needed to get Arn to the back, he couldn't do more than he was already doing but she was right they were going to continue to bust in and huck that nasty shit at them....

And so they where for another hand reached in through the door and tossed another of those cannisters into the room, again Francis managed to get rid of the bottle before it leaked anything but it clearly made everyone scared to see that.
"Shit!"
Fran muttered.

[Colin] (Labyrinth ca 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin frowned, "Would that it were a mistake... No, I'm afraid it was quite intentional, and the darkest thing I've prepared to do in this life... Fortunately, it turned out that the threat was enough, and we managed to resolve the... problem without resorting to that horrible weapon..."

Dalisse nodded and sigh.
"Sometimes we have to do horrible things for the best of reasons and they might be neccesary but they are still horrible, I am glad you did not have to do the thing you where preparred to do."
The Handler said softly.

[Colin] (Mansion near Paris 19 of Decenmber.)

He smiled, "I would appreciate that... And I could do no less; Honour demanded I at least offer you a mountain to climb rather than a pebble to kick aside."

"I am grateful for that Mr Wainwright, a mock fight would have just been insulting, as it where what you did could be forgiven you pain the price, especially sine Isabella forgave you, though it weigted heavy on her..."
Kristina said and sigh.
"I will make the salve and have it ready by tonight."
She promised.

He nodded, "I am a war veteran... I know precisely what you mean. I have... ghosts of sorts, as well. I am sorry I dredged that up."

"It is nothing to apologize for, part of the path I walk to...tame the darkness in me is accepting all that I am but that do not mean I have to like it. I can say however it is not often I have killed though that do not make the tirmes that I have any better."
Drake said sadly.

He shrugged, "Perhaps... but remember, sweetie, fighting on the front line is not the only way to participate in the war - you might well find your talents far better suited to the strategic end of things."

"I am a counterspeller Mentor and one day I will become a very, very good counterspeller, chances are that is what they will need me for in a war."
Anna said and sipped her tea again.
"But I will do my duty regardless."

He nodded, "Positive. A view of the future, five years hence, allowed us to prove that the serum has lasting effects from extended use. Even now, Lady Udella is carving a path through the usage practice. The number of people who will be subjected to it is going to drop harshly."

"But Allison is being put though that, she is being kept on the serum, when we visited Lady Udella last to work on my case and I got a chance to talk with Allison, she tried to hide her arms but I saw the marks..."
Anna said looking concerned.
"Will she be okey Mentor?"

"Don't worry Jane it was a really clever place! I don't think my hiding spot can beat that." Serge said trying to cheer Jane up a little.

"Really Sir, it was a good hiding place really?"
Jane said and smiled happy again.

"All right then everyone out and I'll see how well I can hide the doll now." Serge said already eyeing up a few places to place the doll.

"Jay..."
Jane said and then she and the others hurried out to wait out in the hallway again as you his poor Janice again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:16 am

"Really Sir, it was a good hiding place really?"
Jane said and smiled happy again.

"Of course!" Serge said excitedly, although he made no effort to explain why.

"Jay..."
Jane said and then she and the others hurried out to wait out in the hallway again as you his poor Janice again.

"All right then Janice. Let's see how well I am at guessing people's searching patterns." Serge said to the tiny doll as he quickly went to work.

First things first he went to Rosa's desk and looked for scotch tape, looking quickly since he only had 100 latin seconds.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:23 am

[Tane] (At home with the Fera girls at ca 10 in the morning.)

(OOC: An Avatar is not a regular Spirit, now Tane see Avatars as Spirits yes but they are not regular Umbroods so while Spirit 2 allow you to start making fetishes that do not mean you can put an Avatar into an fetish, or for that matter an Umbrood Lord or Incarna at this degree. The Disperates have a rote to put an Avatar into a Jar but this is a Master degree spell. Avatars are the bit of creation itself that allow a mage to change reality they are not easy to affect. Also Avatars sit inside of human souls which is also rather complicated to affect so Tane can not do anything with these yet.

Stopping communication between Mage and Avatar though, well with Spirit 3 and Prime 3 I will allow him to try to put a block between the two that he can try, he can also try to make a personal ward for himsef which makes it harder for magick to reach him, though off course with both he will be fighting against a more powerful mage so it will be dificult but it is possible.

"Of course!" Serge said excitedly, although he made no effort to explain why.

Jane grinned.
"Ok then Sir...I will try to find the doll and then find an even better hiding space when it is my turn again!"
She exclaimed happily.

"All right then Janice. Let's see how well I am at guessing people's searching patterns." Serge said to the tiny doll as he quickly went to work.

First things first he went to Rosa's desk and looked for scotch tape, looking quickly since he only had 100 latin seconds.

Rosa did have scotch tape and tape with pretty hearts on them as well on her tidy, well kept desk.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:34 am

Rosa did have scotch tape and tape with pretty hearts on them as well on her tidy, well kept desk.

Serge was muttering to himself as he took a bit of scotch tape and looped it, creating double-sided tape and sticking one side gently onto Janice's back. "Let's see let's see. Small Doll. Can be taped anywhere...where would they be the least likeliest to look?"

Serge made his decision quickly and galloped over to the kitchen cabinets, finding a ketchup bottle or something similarly large and attached Janice to the back of the object.

After he was done he placed the object back into the highest part of the kitchen cabinet, with the doll out of sight.

His reasoning was simple. Jane, Liv and Cava were too short to search the high cabinets and Rosa and Yu Die would likely only move the condiment bottle to the side and search deeper into the cabinets. After all....who would deliberately search the back of a ketchup bottle?
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:46 am

You got the small doll hidden, taped to a ketchup bottle and put it back into the kitchen cabinet with the rest of the condiment bottles, of which Rosa had several including several types of mustard. Janice did seam to be well hidden.

After a little while the girls came back in and started searcing.
"Is Janice on the living room table?"
Jane asked as she looked around.
Rosa asked.
"Is the doll on your person?"
Yu Die asked.
"Are Jancie in the art supply box Sir?"
Cava asked and Liv pointed at the bread box.
"There?"
She inquired in her shaky English.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:52 am

[Labyrinth, Now]
Dalisse nodded and sigh.
"Sometimes we have to do horrible things for the best of reasons and they might be neccesary but they are still horrible, I am glad you did not have to do the thing you where preparred to do."
The Handler said softly.
Colin nodded, "As am I... the fewer who learn the actuality of what I nearly did, the better..."

[France, December 19th]
"I am grateful for that Mr Wainwright, a mock fight would have just been insulting, as it where what you did could be forgiven you pain the price, especially sine Isabella forgave you, though it weigted heavy on her..."
Kristina said and sigh.
"I will make the salve and have it ready by tonight."
She promised.
He nodded, "What I did demanded a blood price, and a painful one at that - if it were so simple as just blood for blood, I would have had Dr. Lee draw a pint or two from me and shipped it over... but betraying her trust like I did, no, she may have forgiven me, you may have forgiven me, but I still feel guilty over it, however desperate a measure it was. Even if the threat of it was enough to prevent the act of it..."

"It is nothing to apologize for, part of the path I walk to...tame the darkness in me is accepting all that I am but that do not mean I have to like it. I can say however it is not often I have killed though that do not make the tirmes that I have any better."
Drake said sadly.
He nodded, "We all have a shadow... a dark side. Though I will allow, your kind has a dark side that seems a little more active and aggressive than most others... I wish you the best on the path you walk."

"I am a counterspeller Mentor and one day I will become a very, very good counterspeller, chances are that is what they will need me for in a war."
Anna said and sipped her tea again.
"But I will do my duty regardless."
He nodded, "True enough - you're possibly the quickest I have ever met, next to Mr. Danbrock. Once you're better, I would actually like to arrange a sparring match between you, if you are both willing, to see which of you is quicker and stronger. As for deployment in war - true, you'll be unraveling the magic of others, but you might be able to do so from a distance, rather than on the battlefront."

"But Allison is being put though that, she is being kept on the serum, when we visited Lady Udella last to work on my case and I got a chance to talk with Allison, she tried to hide her arms but I saw the marks..."
Anna said looking concerned.
"Will she be okey Mentor?"
He nodded, frowning, "Ah, yes, change does not come overnight like that... I believe Allison will be alright, nonetheless - we know exactly what the long-term risk is, and how to treat it. It's still unpleasant as all hell. She's a brave girl, and she doesn't deserve it... but I believe this time around she'll be fine."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next