Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

+2
Jeremy Silverstein
Warpmind
6 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 24 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Warpmind Tue May 29, 2018 2:21 pm

[Morgan's Shuttle, 3:30 PM]
"Indeed there those who profit of the horror and misfortune of others, profit on corruption, and a good cleanse tend to send such rats scurrying out of their nests."
Rodger said and nodded approvingly.
Colin grimaced, "Yes... I think we may need a bigger cat."

[Morningstar, 5 PM]
"I trust you to Mentor, it is ok that you can find me, I could get captured by the Technocrazy after all, that would be pretty bad and I would want to be found then."
Anna said and smiled.
He nodded, "Indeed, there's little chance they would manage to catch you, but even less chance they'd be able to hold you."

"Thoe might be pretty Mentor, with bell sleeves to make sure one keep out of candles and such."
Anna said and grinned.
"Could mine be blue?"
He grinned, "Sky blue, with a dark blue dragon motif?"

The young mage sigh and nodded.
"I can write a letter like that Mentor and you can read it before it is sent."
He nodded, "Good."

Anna giggeled at that.
"Do you like her allot Mentor? Are you going to marry her?"
She asked.
He grinned, "I intend to, and we'll be getting a cozy little green house with a ghost cat..."

Harmony nodded at that. You went to the door to let Philippa's apprentice in. The young Verbena had her lunch in her hand.
"Sorry it took so long Sir Mrs Yellow had climbed up my Mentor's World Tree and I had to help her down."
She said and took a bite of her food.
"Yeah sure Sir I have my silver athame, a switchblade and two scalpels for you know, carving into my own flesh, one of them are a fresh new one, you can just have that I bought a pack of them."
The girl said and pulled a scalpel with a white handle and a safety cap out of her dress pocket and handed you handle first."
He nodded and accepted the scalpel, "I need to draw a drop of blod from my apprentice and myself... actually, would you be willing to lend a hand, to make sure we don't start bleeding profusely?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 24 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 29, 2018 2:55 pm

[Colin] (Morningstar 5 in the afternoon)

Colin grimaced, "Yes... I think we may need a bigger cat."

"Never ask for a bigger cat while we are out in the Umbra."
Rodger said in a only half joking tone of voice.

[Morningstar, 5 PM]

He nodded, "Indeed, there's little chance they would manage to catch you, but even less chance they'd be able to hold you."

"You would kick their asses Mentor."
Anna said happily.
"You would come and rescue me if the Union captured me."

He grinned, "Sky blue, with a dark blue dragon motif?"

"Yeah yeah that would be really cool Mentor."
The yyoung mage said and clapped her hands together happily so the cuffs clanged together.

He grinned, "I intend to, and we'll be getting a cozy little green house with a ghost cat..."

"Will there be cake at the wedding Mentor? Am I invited? A little green house with a ghost cat, that sounds nice, I wonder why the cat have not moved on though."
Anna said and smiled.

He nodded and accepted the scalpel, "I need to draw a drop of blod from my apprentice and myself... actually, would you be willing to lend a hand, to make sure we don't start bleeding profusely?"

"Sure that is not a problem and I can heal the cut afterwards...how much blood do you need? If you only need a drop then I recomend the meaty under the thumb, it full of tiny blood vessels so one only need to prick the skin just like fingertips but it hurts less, however one seldom can get more than a drop or two there before it stops bleeding."
The young Verbena said knowlingly.
"If you give me the blade back I can show how to do it on you first so Anna do not get nervous."
She offered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue May 29, 2018 3:11 pm

"Never ask for a bigger cat while we are out in the Umbra."
Rodger said in a only half joking tone of voice.
Colin paused for an instant, "Shutting up now."

[Morningstar, 5 PM]
"You would kick their asses Mentor."
Anna said happily.
"You would come and rescue me if the Union captured me."
He grinned, "I might not show up in person; I might arrange such misery for them that they would rather bring you back unscathed than suffer the misfortunes I would rain upon them..."

"Yeah yeah that would be really cool Mentor."
The yyoung mage said and clapped her hands together happily so the cuffs clanged together.
He smiled, "I will see what I can arrange, and how soon."

"Will there be cake at the wedding Mentor? Am I invited? A little green house with a ghost cat, that sounds nice, I wonder why the cat have not moved on though."
Anna said and smiled.
He shrugged, "I don't know... Perhaps it is just lonely, wishing to wait for more children to play with."

"Sure that is not a problem and I can heal the cut afterwards...how much blood do you need? If you only need a drop then I recomend the meaty under the thumb, it full of tiny blood vessels so one only need to prick the skin just like fingertips but it hurts less, however one seldom can get more than a drop or two there before it stops bleeding."
The young Verbena said knowlingly.
"If you give me the blade back I can show how to do it on you first so Anna do not get nervous."
She offered.
He nodded, handing the scalpel back, "I don't think she'll be nervous about a drop of blood with a blade... But all the same, yes, let's prick my hand first. We just need a drop from each, for a binding..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 29, 2018 4:00 pm

Colin paused for an instant, "Shutting up now."

Rodger nodded, you think you saw something large blip past your screen before it vanished again.

[Morningstar, 5 PM]

He grinned, "I might not show up in person; I might arrange such misery for them that they would rather bring you back unscathed than suffer the misfortunes I would rain upon them..."

"Well you have certinly created allot of trouble for the Nephandi, no reason to assume you would be less irritating to the Union if you had reason to go after them Mentor."
Anna said and grinned back.

He smiled, "I will see what I can arrange, and how soon."

"Well there is no rush Mentor, it sounds pretty but I am not impatient."
The young mage said and nodded.

He shrugged, "I don't know... Perhaps it is just lonely, wishing to wait for more children to play with."

"I can play with it Mentor, I like cats, though I have not really met allot of them, not up close, I have seen them on internet."
Anna said and nodded.

He nodded, handing the scalpel back, "I don't think she'll be nervous about a drop of blood with a blade... But all the same, yes, let's prick my hand first. We just need a drop from each, for a binding..."

"It do not bother me Mentor."
Anna informed you. The young Verbena nodded she took the cap of the scalpel and took your hand gently, feeling over the skin at the base of your thumb for a good spot and pricking your hand, you did not really feel anything, the scalpel where to sharp, a tiny bit of a sting as the tiny wound got into contact with air and then a red droplet could be seen.

(OOC: Well then I have to go soon for I am going to an Asperger support group meeting today. I will reply more when I get home.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue May 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Rodger nodded, you think you saw something large blip past your screen before it vanished again.
Colin frowned, "Hum, I think a metaphor just sideswiped us..."

[Morningstar, 5 PM]
"Well you have certinly created allot of trouble for the Nephandi, no reason to assume you would be less irritating to the Union if you had reason to go after them Mentor."
Anna said and grinned back.
He grinned, "Precisely. The advantage of messing with the Union is that they have less understanding of our ways than we have of theirs. It's astounding how fragile technology can be..."

"Well there is no rush Mentor, it sounds pretty but I am not impatient."
The young mage said and nodded.
He nodded, "We'll have to get your measurements. I'm not sure if my usual tailor is going to be able to deliver."

"I can play with it Mentor, I like cats, though I have not really met allot of them, not up close, I have seen them on internet."
Anna said and nodded.
He grinned, "Cats are everywhere on the internet..."

"It do not bother me Mentor."
Anna informed you. The young Verbena nodded she took the cap of the scalpel and took your hand gently, feeling over the skin at the base of your thumb for a good spot and pricking your hand, you did not really feel anything, the scalpel where to sharp, a tiny bit of a sting as the tiny wound got into contact with air and then a red droplet could be seen.
He grimaced slightly, resisting the impulse to lick up the droplet, and touched the collar to it before handing it out to Anna, "Now you, Sweetie."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue May 29, 2018 6:44 pm

"I understand Adley, I would not be able to read what you had written quite yet either, I can see color now and shapes but not small details, I guess I will hear more later...tragic as those news might be." She said and sigh. "Well we knew there would be losses...fuck the Nephandi! If you excuse my language."

"A common sentiment," he said in a wry tone.

When you touched the wrapping around the pine cone you felt a warm fire inside your soul and the little girl version of Beatrice holding your hand for just a moment before the sensations subsided.

The feeling was comforting in its own way, but it also made him feel responsible, the same way one would if they were holding the hand of a child that trusted them to get them across the street safely. Then he headed off to his duties again.

You got to the Chief's office and knocked on the door and hear your Mentor call out to you. "Please come in."

He opened the door and entered, giving a nod to his pater and glancing at Cecelia before closing the door again behind himself.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue May 29, 2018 7:13 pm

You see fractured memories here and there but the rescuee's mind was badly broken. You see that e had grown up in a house with a koi pond and the goldfish reminded him of home, but he had become convinced he could never escape from the horror of Jace's laeratory and so he had completely withdrawn into himself, trapped in his agony and fear and something more, a new understanding flooding his mind, a understanding he was not ready for, which made the world scary and terrible and he just wanted to hide and forget that there was an outside world. The man was completely overwealmed and extremely scared.

It was like walking through floating shards of glass. Serge grimaced as he saw them, realizing how badly the victim's mind had been damage.

"Oh so that's why you like fish." Serge said as he saw the broken memories. He also saw the new understanding that was crowding the man's mind and recognized it easily from Adley's note. "Right...you awakened sooner than you were supposed to." Serge said telepathically into the man's mind. He 'spoke' softly  and kindly trying not to be added to the man's list of fears.

"I know that can seem scary. To know that truth of the world. But you don't have to go through it alone. No one does. That scary understanding, I went through the same thing and everyone around you right now has a similar story. We all want to help you. They destroyed your tormentor Jace, helped you escape that lab and we can help you get through this. You don't have to hide in here anymore. Soon you'll be up and able to feed those poor hungry fishies." Serge said reassuringly trying to convince the man that he was no longer in the lab and their was another option beyond trapping himself with agony and fear.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Tue May 29, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue May 29, 2018 7:17 pm

Anja's Post:

Pulling off the goggles, Nicole checked a couple of bills for watermarks and the like, seeing if they were fakes. Ran an eye over the gun, wondering whether it was worth keeping. The others she didn't bother giving further inspection, picked everything up and carried it back to the store area to place in the "loot box".

Going back, remembering that they'd not located a bathroom or first-aid kit yet... were there parts of the place unsearched?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 29, 2018 9:15 pm

Colin frowned, "Hum, I think a metaphor just sideswiped us..."

"Ah yes that happens out here my good man, and at times it can be most roublesome."
Rodger said and glanced at the screen.
"Especially the cats."

[Morningstar, 5 PM]

He grinned, "Precisely. The advantage of messing with the Union is that they have less understanding of our ways than we have of theirs. It's astounding how fragile technology can be..."

"Well I would assume magickal technology can be warded just as our tools can be Mentor, I mean they do magick as well, they just think about it differently right?"
The young mage commented.

He nodded, "We'll have to get your measurements. I'm not sure if my usual tailor is going to be able to deliver."

"I am sure we can find a measuring ribbon somewhere Mentor."
Anna reply.
"You get your clothes from a tailor?"

He grinned, "Cats are everywhere on the internet..."

"Yes they are and they are very cute...and fluffy."
The young Nephanda commented.
"There lived one cat at our Labyrinth though I petted him sometimes, do you think he made it out?"
She asked sounding a bit concerned.

He grimaced slightly, resisting the impulse to lick up the droplet, and touched the collar to it before handing it out to Anna, "Now you, Sweetie."

Anna nodded she took the collar and looked at it for a moment then she held out her bound hands to the Verbena apprentice who pricked her hand in the same location as yours with the blade. Anna flinched ever so slightly but otherwise she did not show much reaction then she put her own droplet of blood to the collar and handed it back to you. The Verbena put the cap back on the scalpel and handed it to you handle first.
"Since it have yours and your apprentice's blood on it Sir I assume you would like to have this so you do not have arcane connections laying around.

[Nicole] (In the old auto shop at 4 in the afternoon.)

Pulling off the goggles, Nicole checked a couple of bills for watermarks and the like, seeing if they were fakes. Ran an eye over the gun, wondering whether it was worth keeping. The others she didn't bother giving further inspection, picked everything up and carried it back to the store area to place in the "loot box".

The bills had the correct watermarks and did seam to be real. The gun where of a make you did not recognize it might be a custom job, and it looked to be of good quality and well maintained. You got back to the store room passing Violet on the way as she spoke to someone on the phone. Thorn glanced at you when you entered the room.
"Did you find anything Miss?"
He asked.

Going back, remembering that they'd not located a bathroom or first-aid kit yet... were there parts of the place unsearched?

The side room the Nephandi had hid in before your group had killed them, a side room to the corridor that Violet was in right now had not been searched, it was pretty badly fire damaged after Antonio's spell though, but there might be you could get to a bathroom from there.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 4 in the afternoon.)

"A common sentiment," he said in a wry tone.

"Well the Nephandi are not going to win any popularity contests anytime soon, other than with the Outsider Things they seam to like them, so I repeat fuck the Nephandi!"
Freddy grumbeled.

He opened the door and entered, giving a nod to his pater and glancing at Cecelia before closing the door again behind himself.

Cecilia gave you a slight smile.
"Your Mentor have promised to help find a teacher for my daugther."
She informed you.
"She will be safe with the Traditions right?"
She asked. Your Mentor looked at you.
"Did your tasks go well mea filius?"
He inquired.
"We better discuss Miss Sinclair's situation with her, and since you have spent the most time with her I thought it best if you where here for that."
He noted.

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 4 in the afternoon.)

It was like walking through floating shards of glass. Serge grimaced as he saw them, realizing how badly the victim's mind had been damage.

"Oh so that's why you like fish." Serge said as he saw the broken memories. He also saw the new understanding that was crowding the man's mind and recognized it easily from Adley's note. "Right...you awakened sooner than you were supposed to." Serge said telepathically into the man's mind. He 'spoke' softly and kindly trying not to be added to the man's list of fears.

The man did not respond, your voice was just one more broken shard floating around and he was scared of it, he was scared of everything and just continued to whimper and scream in his own mind.

"I know that can seem scary. To know that truth of the world. But you don't have to go through it alone. No one does. That scary understanding, I went through the same thing and everyone around you right now has a similar story. We all want to help you. They destroyed your tormentor Jace, helped you escape that lab and we can help you get through this. You don't have to hide in here anymore. Soon you'll be up and able to feed those poor hungry fishies." Serge said reassuringly trying to convince the man that he was no longer in the lab and their was another option beyond trapping himself with agony and fear.

The man just did not understand your words, he was in no state of mind to understand reason, or whole sentences, in many ways his mind where like that of a small child right now, he just could not be reasoned with and talked out of it, allot of time and effort would have to be used to slowly get him to recognize something, tending to him, introducing small snippets of information at the time, entering his mind and talking him down just made him more scared for he could not understand your words.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue May 29, 2018 9:19 pm

Anja's Post:

'A few things.' Nicole replied cryptically, glancing over towards the Mirriorshade to see how things were going. 'How's the patient?'

Once done talking to Thorn and adding the stuff to the loot box, Nicole went to explore the side-room the Fallen had hidden in...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue May 29, 2018 9:40 pm

"Ah yes that happens out here my good man, and at times it can be most roublesome."
Rodger said and glanced at the screen.
"Especially the cats."
Colin nodded thoughtfully.

[Morningstar, 5 PM]
"Well I would assume magickal technology can be warded just as our tools can be Mentor, I mean they do magick as well, they just think about it differently right?"
The young mage commented.
He nodded, "Very true - their equipment is quite robust, as such, but if you have a basic understanding of science, there are many weaknesses you can exploit, all the same. One cannot always rely on their making an obvious mistake like they did with their teleportation ward when they abducted Heather here - a one-way barrier. They were prepared for someone trying to teleport her out of the car. Not so much for someone shooting into their car..."

"I am sure we can find a measuring ribbon somewhere Mentor."
Anna reply.
"You get your clothes from a tailor?"
He nodded, "Not quite Kingsman Tailors, but yes - I have a regular tailor who's been making and mending my suits. The poor man's going to be livid now that I don't have a single whole suit left, after a rough weekend..."

"Yes they are and they are very cute...and fluffy."
The young Nephanda commented.
"There lived one cat at our Labyrinth though I petted him sometimes, do you think he made it out?"
She asked sounding a bit concerned.
He nodded, "He was rescued, once it was confirmed he was not a familiar or otherwise a magical beast. For that matter, we still have Abigail's cat hostage here, as well..."

Anna nodded she took the collar and looked at it for a moment then she held out her bound hands to the Verbena apprentice who pricked her hand in the same location as yours with the blade. Anna flinched ever so slightly but otherwise she did not show much reaction then she put her own droplet of blood to the collar and handed it back to you. The Verbena put the cap back on the scalpel and handed it to you handle first.
"Since it have yours and your apprentice's blood on it Sir I assume you would like to have this so you do not have arcane connections laying around.
He nodded to the Verbena, accepting the scalpel and slipping it into his breast pocket, "Thank you, that would be good."
He smiled warmly as he gently put the collar around Anna's neck, closed it, and plucked a single hair off her head, "Anna, by this I name you my apprentice, my daughter, and place you under my protection for as long as it is needed."
He tied the strand of hair around the collar's seam, gently, "Welcome to the family, and to the Traditions, Anna Wainwright."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue May 29, 2018 11:24 pm

"Well the Nephandi are not going to win any popularity contests anytime soon, other than with the Outsider Things they seam to like them, so I repeat fuck the Nephandi!" Freddy grumbeled.

"Not all of those, even..."

Cecilia gave you a slight smile. "Your Mentor have promised to help find a teacher for my daugther." She informed you. "She will be safe with the Traditions right?"
She asked.

"It's not a safe world out there but he will find someone suitable, and we'll do our best," he said pragmatically but with a nod. "With a good mentor, she'll do better, much better than with the Nephandi, we can both agree."

"Did your tasks go well mea filius?"
He inquired.

"The few I could attend to; the overall response was approximating 'appeal to a higher knowledge base. Then I ended up with more tasks..."

"We better discuss Miss Sinclair's situation with her, and since you have spent the most time with her I thought it best if you where here for that."
He noted.

"I suppose we should. You will have to forgive me for standing, and also for writing..." he said, then took out the tablet and began inscribing on it. 'There are not many legal options. There is one extremely unsavory one however I hope to find a better solution. In calling you a spoil of war, I can take you as an indentured servant, therefore you would be my property in the eyes of the law and this would afford you a certain measure of protection as damaging property is against the law, at least in some circumstances. I may be able to advocate for certain treatment. As a servant, you would fall under rules as dictated by our leaders to preserve the safety of this chantry also. For example it is likely you would have your magick restricted for quite some time. I would not be pleased to know that you were constorting with demons, either as that would endanger us. There may be other restrictions that I have not considered yet. However, I have no intention of owning a slave or causing undue suffering; the duties I anticipate you would do would be similar to that of us to be able to live here such as chores. It is not the solution I want, for I do not believe in owning a person but unless we find loopholes as yet undiscovered this is what is on the table right now. I could make the contract and set you free, but you understant this would negate the meagre protections afforded. It is a difficult situation but I felt I owed it to you to explain this as best I could. Either way the offer for your daughter will be met.' He sighed and held the tablet so she could read it, with a pensive frown on his face.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed May 30, 2018 7:05 am

The man did not respond, your voice was just one more broken shard floating around and he was scared of it, he was scared of everything and just continued to whimper and scream in his own mind.
The man just did not understand your words, he was in no state of mind to understand reason, or whole sentences, in many ways his mind where like that of a small child right now, he just could not be reasoned with and talked out of it, allot of time and effort would have to be used to slowly get him to recognize something, tending to him, introducing small snippets of information at the time, entering his mind and talking him down just made him more scared for he could not understand your words.

Serge stopped talking as soon as he noticed that it did more harm than good. He frowned, realizing that this was something for his mentor to deal with. But his Mentor was in no position to be tackling this sort of negative energy.

He thought to himself, "There's gotta be something I can do...". He glanced around at the broken shards of thoughts and memories. He needed to start small. Introduce things one at a time instead of all at once. Something to get a positive reaction and work forwards from there.

He began to search for and collect the shards of memories pertaining to the man's old house and especially to the koi pond that he had grew up next to. Slowly showing each small piece to the man to distract him from his trauma by reminding him of a happier time. By reminding him that his life hadn't always been like this. Building them up into once coherent happy memory.

Those fish seemed to have the most lasting effect on him and he hoped to get the man's broken mind to focus on something else besides the pain. It was like giving a small crying child a lollipop to get them to calm down and listen to you.

(OOC: In case it is needed. Mind 3 effect to search for and piece together the happy memories of the koi pond and to slowly shift his focus from his torment to the memories.

Roll: 5, 7, 7, 2 - 6, 4, 2, 3 - 9, 6, 1, 2)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 30, 2018 8:53 am

Colin nodded thoughtfully.

"Just remember that out here, just about anything can exist and thoughts forms reality right before your eyes."
Rodger said and smiled a little.

[Morningstar, 5 PM]

He nodded, "Very true - their equipment is quite robust, as such, but if you have a basic understanding of science, there are many weaknesses you can exploit, all the same. One cannot always rely on their making an obvious mistake like they did with their teleportation ward when they abducted Heather here - a one-way barrier. They were prepared for someone trying to teleport her out of the car. Not so much for someone shooting into their car..."

Anna nodded at that.
"It is usually better to ward a place against magick rather than trying to stop someone from taking something from said place, a ward against magick protect against everything, well other than physical attacks."
Harmony smiled a little.
"Well thank heavens for stupid Technocrats."

He nodded, "Not quite Kingsman Tailors, but yes - I have a regular tailor who's been making and mending my suits. The poor man's going to be livid now that I don't have a single whole suit left, after a rough weekend..."

Anna nodded thoughtfully at that.
"Perhaps you should have some cheap clothes to use when assulting Labyrinths Mentor."
She suggjested.
"But yes having clothes made for you probably will make them fit better."

He nodded, "He was rescued, once it was confirmed he was not a familiar or otherwise a magical beast. For that matter, we still have Abigail's cat hostage here, as well..."

"That is good, yeah the cat is inocent as for Lady Abigail's familliar, she never let the rest of us pet him at all, I guess she was protective of him."
Your young apprentice said and smiled.
"What is going to happen to the two cats?"

He nodded to the Verbena, accepting the scalpel and slipping it into his breast pocket, "Thank you, that would be good."

"Not a problem Sir, do you want me to heal your hand? The wound is very small but if you find it uncomfortable I can knit it back together."
The Verbena apprentice soffered.

He smiled warmly as he gently put the collar around Anna's neck, closed it, and plucked a single hair off her head, "Anna, by this I name you my apprentice, my daughter, and place you under my protection for as long as it is needed."
He tied the strand of hair around the collar's seam, gently, "Welcome to the family, and to the Traditions, Anna Wainwright."

You felt a slight jolt as you finished the ritual to close the collar, and then you could feel Anna there beside you and feel her magick, feel the block the cuffs caused to her powers. Anna smiled and hugged you.
"Thank you Mentor..."
She said then she sat back and got a thoughtful look in her eyes.
"Ehm...ehm...am I a Traditionalist now? That is so...ehm...that is allot ro process."
She said and she gently touched the collar with her fingers.
"I do not feel any different."

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 4 in the afternoon.)

"Not all of those, even..."

"True...damn if I should ever get the idea in my head to join the Nephandi please shoot me."
Freddy commented.
"There is something seriously wrong with them. I am no fan of th Union either but even if they are ripe bastards at least they have good intentions at the core but the Nephandi...yeah..."
She said and shook her head.

"It's not a safe world out there but he will find someone suitable, and we'll do our best," he said pragmatically but with a nod. "With a good mentor, she'll do better, much better than with the Nephandi, we can both agree."

"I have seen allot of the cruelty of the Nephandi...no I do not want my child with them, but with a good teacher that can show her how to use her Gift, yes I think she can do well in the Traditions Sir."
Cecilia said and she smiled a little.

"The few I could attend to; the overall response was approximating 'appeal to a higher knowledge base. Then I ended up with more tasks..."

"Always more to do eh mea filius?"
Jeffry said and sigh then he nodded.
"Good but like I said we should ask the help of the Adept Cultist before you do allot more."

"I suppose we should. You will have to forgive me for standing, and also for writing..." he said, then took out the tablet and began inscribing on it.

Jeffry nodded at that. Cecilia looked at you and smiled a little.
"It do not bother me Sir and I can read, in several languages."

'There are not many legal options. There is one extremely unsavory one however I hope to find a better solution. In calling you a spoil of war, I can take you as an indentured servant, therefore you would be my property in the eyes of the law and this would afford you a certain measure of protection as damaging property is against the law, at least in some circumstances. I may be able to advocate for certain treatment. As a servant, you would fall under rules as dictated by our leaders to preserve the safety of this chantry also. For example it is likely you would have your magick restricted for quite some time.

Cecilia read what you had written and her eyes widened a little.
"I ehm have been a slave for so long Sir that do not change my situation much and I can only hope for better treatment than with the Nephandi...but having my magic restricted...Sir I...may just be a hedge wizard but I to need that magic it is a part of me."
She muttered and she looked up from the tablet and looked at you with fearful eyes.
"How long would it be restricted Sir and by what method would it be restricted?"

I would not be pleased to know that you were constorting with demons, either as that would endanger us.

"I will not contact them Sir but...a being you might call a demon owns my soul, it might contact me and there is little I can do to avoid it."
The hedge wizard said and shivered.
"But I certinly would not want to displease you."

There may be other restrictions that I have not considered yet.

"That is understandable."
The hedge wizard said and she pointed to the part of the text she was replying to.

However, I have no intention of owning a slave or causing undue suffering; the duties I anticipate you would do would be similar to that of us to be able to live here such as chores. It is not the solution I want, for I do not believe in owning a person but unless we find loopholes as yet undiscovered this is what is on the table right now. I could make the contract and set you free, but you understant this would negate the meagre protections afforded. It is a difficult situation but I felt I owed it to you to explain this as best I could. Either way the offer for your daughter will be met.' He sighed and held the tablet so she could read it, with a pensive frown on his face.

"I just do not want to die Sir, you have to understand that for an Infernalist to die means that our masters get our soul there is nothing more terrifying so I will accept any condition that keeps me alive. I am not concerned about being owned though I am used to that, and to far worse...duties than chores. Being kept from my magic that...well no I should not complain, it is just that is the only thing I have that is mine."
She muttered softly.
"The most important thing is that my daugther is protected."
Cecilia said and she haded you the tablet back she looked rather scared and nervous.

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 4 in the afternoon.)

Serge stopped talking as soon as he noticed that it did more harm than good. He frowned, realizing that this was something for his mentor to deal with. But his Mentor was in no position to be tackling this sort of negative energy.

He thought to himself, "There's gotta be something I can do...". He glanced around at the broken shards of thoughts and memories. He needed to start small. Introduce things one at a time instead of all at once. Something to get a positive reaction and work forwards from there.

He began to search for and collect the shards of memories pertaining to the man's old house and especially to the koi pond that he had grew up next to. Slowly showing each small piece to the man to distract him from his trauma by reminding him of a happier time. By reminding him that his life hadn't always been like this. Building them up into once coherent happy memory.

You found the shattered pieces of a memory of the man having lunch on a blanket, spread by the koi pond, he would eat, talk and luagh and throw little bits of bread to the pretty orange and white fish that where so used to humans they would take treats from your hand. It was a calm, happy memory of a warm summer day from his childhood. The wounded man accepted the memory, looked at it and then looked at the fish in the bowl and smiled slightly, but his mind was still shattered and he was so overwealmed so so scared.

Those fish seemed to have the most lasting effect on him and he hoped to get the man's broken mind to focus on something else besides the pain. It was like giving a small crying child a lollipop to get them to calm down and listen to you.

"They...are older than me...the koi, but they are still alive...in their pond...orange fish in a pond..."
The man muttered in a hoarse voice to no one in particular.
"And one black one...a black and white fish..."

'A few things.' Nicole replied cryptically, glancing over towards the Mirriorshade to see how things were going. 'How's the patient?'

The Technocrat looked better physically, his cuts and bruises healed, well most of them, the injection marks where still there and he was still pale but he was better.
"He is better, I can not heal his mind and some of his injuries he have internalised and they have set, the rest I have healed."
Thorn said.
"He should be well enough to travel, but he is traumatized."

Once done talking to Thorn and adding the stuff to the loot box, Nicole went to explore the side-room the Fallen had hidden in...

The side room was completely burned out, there was a dresser to one side something could have survived in the drawers, other than that there where a table and two chairs that where badly burned and one door to the side of the room, and off course the bodies of the Fallen who had died there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 30, 2018 11:04 am

[Morgan's shuttle, 3:30 PM]
"Just remember that out here, just about anything can exist and thoughts forms reality right before your eyes."
Rodger said and smiled a little.
Colin smiled wryly, "The biggest navigational hazards are all in your mind, is it?"

[Morningstar, 5 PM]
Anna nodded at that.
"It is usually better to ward a place against magick rather than trying to stop someone from taking something from said place, a ward against magick protect against everything, well other than physical attacks."
Harmony smiled a little.
"Well thank heavens for stupid Technocrats."
He smiled wryly, "Yes, well, if the ward had functioned against teleporting things into the car, as well, I could still have lined up the shot through the windshield with just as much efficiency. I do not think the car was heavily armoured, and in any case, I have a few Primium rounds that would have been able to deal with most armoured glass, I think."

Anna nodded thoughtfully at that.
"Perhaps you should have some cheap clothes to use when assulting Labyrinths Mentor."
She suggjested.
"But yes having clothes made for you probably will make them fit better."
He shrugged, "Not all were damaged assaulting Labyrinths; hostilities can occur anywhere these days. I think I would be better served by armoured suits, or self-repairing ones..."

"That is good, yeah the cat is inocent as for Lady Abigail's familliar, she never let the rest of us pet him at all, I guess she was protective of him."
Your young apprentice said and smiled.
"What is going to happen to the two cats?"
He smiled, "The sweetly one is going to be adopted here, i think. Abigail's familiar, though... Probably put down painlessly."

"Not a problem Sir, do you want me to heal your hand? The wound is very small but if you find it uncomfortable I can knit it back together."
The Verbena apprentice soffered.
He shrugged, flexing his thumb, "No, I don't think that will be necessary. You didn't hit a nerve, it seems, so this should heal quite well naturally. How about you, Anna?"

You felt a slight jolt as you finished the ritual to close the collar, and then you could feel Anna there beside you and feel her magick, feel the block the cuffs caused to her powers. Anna smiled and hugged you.
"Thank you Mentor..."
She said then she sat back and got a thoughtful look in her eyes.
"Ehm...ehm...am I a Traditionalist now? That is so...ehm...that is allot ro process."
She said and she gently touched the collar with her fingers.
"I do not feel any different."
He smiled, "There's a little paperwork to finish up - adoption papers and the like - but for all intents and purposes, you are a Traditionalist now. As for feeling different, that will come in due time. Just try to let it sink in for now, and realize that you'll not live in a room with fleshy walls anymore."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 30, 2018 11:34 am

Colin smiled wryly, "The biggest navigational hazards are all in your mind, is it?"

"Depending on how you look at it yes or in the mind of someone or something else."
Rodger confirmed with a grunt.

[Morningstar, 5 PM]

He smiled wryly, "Yes, well, if the ward had functioned against teleporting things into the car, as well, I could still have lined up the shot through the windshield with just as much efficiency. I do not think the car was heavily armoured, and in any case, I have a few Primium rounds that would have been able to deal with most armoured glass, I think."

"Yes not to mention magick, Primium shoot right through magick and is hard as fuck to heal."
Anna said and nodded.
"I guess it is never possible to be completely safe no matter what you do."
She said and sigh.
"Even with magick."

He shrugged, "Not all were damaged assaulting Labyrinths; hostilities can occur anywhere these days. I think I would be better served by armoured suits, or self-repairing ones..."

"Well both of those are possible with magick...ehm what the Traditionalists call Matter might be able to help Mentor."
Anna said and nodded.

He smiled, "The sweetly one is going to be adopted here, i think. Abigail's familiar, though... Probably put down painlessly."

"It is good one of them will be given a home, but do they have to kill the other one?"
Anna asked and Harmony sigh.
"It is more likelyit will be thrown into the Umbra, killing the physical cat that have merget with the familliar spirit will not harm that spirit, and killing spirits are seldom done. LIkely his mind will be wiped of this place and he will be taken far into the Umbra and let loose, better for everyone. But I do not know what Morningstar's Deacon Council will ultimately decide to do."
The Cultist explained.

He shrugged, flexing his thumb, "No, I don't think that will be necessary. You didn't hit a nerve, it seems, so this should heal quite well naturally. How about you, Anna?"

"I have been taught how to avoid nerves, when carving a symbol it is hard to avoid them but just pricking for a droplet of blood then avoiding damaging nerves is pretty easy."
The Verbena said. Anna shook his head.
"No I am fine it did not really hurt at all and my hand feel fine now Mentor."
She said before thanking the other apprentice.
"Are you good with blood magick?"
She asked and the young woman shook her head.
"Not yet Anna but one day I will be."

He smiled, "There's a little paperwork to finish up - adoption papers and the like - but for all intents and purposes, you are a Traditionalist now. As for feeling different, that will come in due time. Just try to let it sink in for now, and realize that you'll not live in a room with fleshy walls anymore."

"That is good Mentor I hate to admit it but the Nephandi kind of suck at interior decorating and Cotta would be so mad if she heard me say that."
Anna said and smiled.
"A Traditionalist eh...I have been afraid of the Traditions for so long, now being a part of them...it sort of make my head spin."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 30, 2018 11:46 am

[Morningstar, 5 PM]
"Yes not to mention magick, Primium shoot right through magick and is hard as fuck to heal."
Anna said and nodded.
"I guess it is never possible to be completely safe no matter what you do."
She said and sigh.
"Even with magick."
Colin grinned, "Well, no, complete safety is impossible. But a few precautions combined with not deliberately provoking people helps."

"Well both of those are possible with magick...ehm what the Traditionalists call Matter might be able to help Mentor."
Anna said and nodded.
He nodded, "I just haven't learned to do that yet."

"It is good one of them will be given a home, but do they have to kill the other one?"
Anna asked and Harmony sigh.
"It is more likelyit will be thrown into the Umbra, killing the physical cat that have merget with the familliar spirit will not harm that spirit, and killing spirits are seldom done. LIkely his mind will be wiped of this place and he will be taken far into the Umbra and let loose, better for everyone. But I do not know what Morningstar's Deacon Council will ultimately decide to do."
The Cultist explained.
He nodded thoughtfully, "Well, that does seem more likely, now that you mention it. In any case, it seems fairly inescapable that it won't be permitted to stay here... and after Abigail is... completely destroyed, I don't know what would happen to the familiar as a consequence."

"I have been taught how to avoid nerves, when carving a symbol it is hard to avoid them but just pricking for a droplet of blood then avoiding damaging nerves is pretty easy."
The Verbena said. Anna shook his head.
"No I am fine it did not really hurt at all and my hand feel fine now Mentor."
She said before thanking the other apprentice.
"Are you good with blood magick?"
She asked and the young woman shook her head.
"Not yet Anna but one day I will be."
He smiled at the young Verbena, "Well, you have a good Mentor; I'm sure you'll excel in no time. Relatively speaking."

"That is good Mentor I hate to admit it but the Nephandi kind of suck at interior decorating and Cotta would be so mad if she heard me say that."
Anna said and smiled.
"A Traditionalist eh...I have been afraid of the Traditions for so long, now being a part of them...it sort of make my head spin."
He nodded thoughtfully, "I think what remains of Cotta is willing to forgive you for that... Besides, it's true - the best Nephandi interior decor I've seen was in the uncorrupted Battlecruiser that made up the Boston Labyrinth... The Handler on board is a kindly lady, and most of the interior I saw was not grown to cause any sort of discomfort. Excepting implements the Fallen had brought on board themselves, of course."
He sighed, "I have a meeting with Lady Arden now, though - I'll have to leave you here for a little while longer, but I'll see if i can send Chief Joakim up with the key to the cuffs, now that you no longer need those."
He smiled, "For now, though, try to get some rest and come to terms with your newfound status."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 30, 2018 12:52 pm

Colin grinned, "Well, no, complete safety is impossible. But a few precautions combined with not deliberately provoking people helps."

"That is very true Mentor, take as many precations as possile and keep one's head down, that is what Gabriel told me."
Anna said and nodded.

He nodded, "I just haven't learned to do that yet."

"Hank can do that Mentor and I am sure you will learn as well. We can learn magick togeter Mentor."
The young mage said happily.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Well, that does seem more likely, now that you mention it. In any case, it seems fairly inescapable that it won't be permitted to stay here... and after Abigail is... completely destroyed, I don't know what would happen to the familiar as a consequence."

"Well no I doubt the familliar will be allowed to stay here at Morningstar no. As for what will happen it depends, if Abigail is...Gilgulled then that will break the bond between her and her familliar which will give the familliar a painful jolt but it should be fine, however if it is bound by Hermetic methods and Abigail dies while it is still bonded to her then the familliar dies when it's mistress do. There is a reason why the request to release one's familliar before an exeution are usually granted."
Harmony said and Anna looked down and plucked at her socks again at the mention of Gilgul.

He smiled at the young Verbena, "Well, you have a good Mentor; I'm sure you'll excel in no time. Relatively speaking."

"Thank you Sir, yes I do, I have the best."
The young witch said proudly.
"And I hope you are right...one day I will be good at it."
She added and grinned.

He nodded thoughtfully, "I think what remains of Cotta is willing to forgive you for that... Besides, it's true - the best Nephandi interior decor I've seen was in the uncorrupted Battlecruiser that made up the Boston Labyrinth... The Handler on board is a kindly lady, and most of the interior I saw was not grown to cause any sort of discomfort. Excepting implements the Fallen had brought on board themselves, of course."

"What do ou mean what remains of Cotta Mentor?"
Anna asked sounding confused.
"I have heard allot about the Chicago Labyrinth but I was never allowed to visit. Gabriel said they had a nasty gas there I could not be protected against."
The young mage said and frowned.

He sighed, "I have a meeting with Lady Arden now, though - I'll have to leave you here for a little while longer, but I'll see if i can send Chief Joakim up with the key to the cuffs, now that you no longer need those."

"Ok Mentor, perhaps I will make a key chain for Freddy while I wait for you."
Anna said and nodded.
"Yeah getting out of the cuffs would be nice."

He smiled, "For now, though, try to get some rest and come to terms with your newfound status."

"I fear that will take longer than a meeting with Master Arden will take Mentor."
Anna said and shook her head.
"A Traditionalist eh...well that is something."
She muttered. Philippa's apprentice glanced over at you.
"Do you want me to continue to keep Anna company Sir?"
She asked.
"I don't mind."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 30, 2018 1:11 pm

[Morningstar, 5 PM]
"Hank can do that Mentor and I am sure you will learn as well. We can learn magick togeter Mentor."
The young mage said happily.
Colin nodded, "Indeed we will."

"Well no I doubt the familliar will be allowed to stay here at Morningstar no. As for what will happen it depends, if Abigail is...Gilgulled then that will break the bond between her and her familliar which will give the familliar a painful jolt but it should be fine, however if it is bound by Hermetic methods and Abigail dies while it is still bonded to her then the familliar dies when it's mistress do. There is a reason why the request to release one's familliar before an exeution are usually granted."
Harmony said and Anna looked down and plucked at her socks again at the mention of Gilgul.
He nodded, frowning, "Then the bond will likely be broken... I don't see any likelihood that Abigail will be... spared the worst."

"What do ou mean what remains of Cotta Mentor?"
Anna asked sounding confused.
"I have heard allot about the Chicago Labyrinth but I was never allowed to visit. Gabriel said they had a nasty gas there I could not be protected against."
The young mage said and frowned.
He looked down for a moment, "When Cotta was... ended, a fragment of her Avatar was collected by mine - she's a bit special. From Cotta, I received the ability to see spirits, and memories of her love for Warden. There's a little piece left of her, with a chance at redemption. Perhaps, some day, i will find Warden's reincarnation and bring her home to the Light, as well..."
He frowned, "As for the gas in the Boston Labyrinth, yes, it was a nasty invention of Dr. Jace's. As it happens, Lisa Larson could not be inoculated against it, either - an allergy to eggs, which were used to grow the vaccine - and so we caught Larson unconscious and temporarily separated from her Avatar. She is going to be quite livid when she comes to... Hopefully, there's none of the gas left now, though, and the recipe should hopefully be gone as well."

"Ok Mentor, perhaps I will make a key chain for Freddy while I wait for you."
Anna said and nodded.
"Yeah getting out of the cuffs would be nice."
He nodded, "I'll try to send someone up to uncuff you."

"I fear that will take longer than a meeting with Master Arden will take Mentor."
Anna said and shook her head.
"A Traditionalist eh...well that is something."
She muttered. Philippa's apprentice glanced over at you.
"Do you want me to continue to keep Anna company Sir?"
She asked.
"I don't mind."
He smiled, "I also have to meet with Lady Crexia, and a few other, ah, administrative matters. Getting used to being one of us is probably going to take months, maybe even years, though - I won't be gone that long."
He nodded to Philippa's apprentice, "I would appreciate that; I'm sure she'd like the company, too."
He turned to Heather and Harmony, "And if you would like to sit with your new honourary niece and chat a bit, too, you are most welcome to do so."

He stepped over to the door and bowed to the group in the room, "Miladies, I shall return in a little while..."
He stepped out, closed the door softly behind him, and strode down to Joakim's office and knocked on the door.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 30, 2018 2:47 pm

Anja's Post:

'Think this counts as a "least worst" option for Mr Shade.' Nicole quipped to Thorn, ending with a nod.

'You hungry?' she'll ask the man, going towards him a bit.

Anja's Post:

Standard procedure; search the bodies, the drawers and anything else for items of interest.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Colin nodded, "Indeed we will."

Anna smiled happily at that.

He nodded, frowning, "Then the bond will likely be broken... I don't see any likelihood that Abigail will be... spared the worst."

"No unless she manage to off herself in some way, I doubt there will be any other fate for her than that...and while few deserve such a thing, for that woman while I can not help but have sympathy it is a horrible thing, she do deserve it."
Harmony said and frowned.
"Well we should probably not discuss it in front of the little one."
She said as she noticed Anna's eager sock plucking.

He looked down for a moment, "When Cotta was... ended, a fragment of her Avatar was collected by mine - she's a bit special. From Cotta, I received the ability to see spirits, and memories of her love for Warden. There's a little piece left of her, with a chance at redemption. Perhaps, some day, i will find Warden's reincarnation and bring her home to the Light, as well..."

"Cotta was...was..."
Anna said and looked down.
"Was it my fault? Was it my map that let the Traditions catch her?"
She asked sadly.
"Was anyone else...in the Labyrinth, have anyone else been Gilgulled?"
The little girl muttered tears welling into her eyes again.
"I do not think Lady Warden would like to be brought to the light, I think she was happy as she was."

He frowned, "As for the gas in the Boston Labyrinth, yes, it was a nasty invention of Dr. Jace's. As it happens, Lisa Larson could not be inoculated against it, either - an allergy to eggs, which were used to grow the vaccine - and so we caught Larson unconscious and temporarily separated from her Avatar. She is going to be quite livid when she comes to... Hopefully, there's none of the gas left now, though, and the recipe should hopefully be gone as well."

"They grow vaccine in eggs? How do they get it out of them again?"
Anna asked and scratched her head.
"Yeah our Labyrinth sent medicine for allergy to the Chicago Labyrinth quite often, Doc made it. A gas that seperate one's Avatar from one's body though that is horrible."
The little girl said and the other magi in the room swallowed hard and seamed to agree with her on that.
"I hope no more of that gas can be made Mentor."
Anna said and shicered.
"For that is scary.

He nodded, "I'll try to send someone up to uncuff you."

"Thank you Mentor."
Your young student said and smiled.

He smiled, "I also have to meet with Lady Crexia, and a few other, ah, administrative matters. Getting used to being one of us is probably going to take months, maybe even years, though - I won't be gone that long."

"Yeah you are probably right about that, it will take time for me to get to terms with it, allot of time. I will wait here for you until you return then Mentor."
Anna said and she with some dificulty due to the cuffs reached for a box of beads and the spool of medical tubing she was sure was beading wire, from the night stand as well as various tools.

He nodded to Philippa's apprentice, "I would appreciate that; I'm sure she'd like the company, too."

The young Verbena nodded.
"Sure Sir I will stay then."

He turned to Heather and Harmony, "And if you would like to sit with your new honourary niece and chat a bit, too, you are most welcome to do so."

"That would be nice, we can stay for a little while before we return to Lavender."
Harmony said and the two of them sat down on chairs next to Anna's bed.

He stepped over to the door and bowed to the group in the room, "Miladies, I shall return in a little while..."

The ladies nodded at you and Anna waved before she best over the bead box to select beads for Freddy's keychain.

He stepped out, closed the door softly behind him, and strode down to Joakim's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in."
You heard from inside the office.

(OOC: I have to find the name for Philippa's student again, it is a bit embarashing though as she was my player character once for an apprentice one shot where I got to play rather than GM for once.)

'Think this counts as a "least worst" option for Mr Shade.' Nicole quipped to Thorn, ending with a nod.

Thorn nodded at that.
"I agree."
He said simply.

'You hungry?' she'll ask the man, going towards him a bit.

"I...ehm...I dont know I...guess I am."
The Technocrat said he was still badly traumatized and confused but he looked a little better and a little less scared.

Standard procedure; search the bodies, the drawers and anything else for items of interest.

You had already searched the dead here and found little of interest, the drawers held allot of odds and ends, some screwdrivers, two pairs of gloves, a scarf, allot of old comic books, a ten year old phone book, a old very worn laptop, a fishing kit and some garbage.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 30, 2018 4:19 pm

'You need anything?' she'll ask Thorn, on hearing the progress.

Nicole gave the Mirrorshade a nod to this, but didn't do anything at this point. Glanced at the laptop critically for a moment; did it look like it had been used recently? If so, it'll go into the loot box. Unless said comics were clearly vintage, she'll ignore them and head to the door going to the side-room. [Unless she's already searched it].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 30, 2018 5:53 pm

'You need anything?' she'll ask Thorn, on hearing the progress.

"Nah I am fine thank you Miss."
Thorn said as he wiped blood of his hands onto a cloth.

Nicole gave the Mirrorshade a nod to this, but didn't do anything at this point. Glanced at the laptop critically for a moment; did it look like it had been used recently? If so, it'll go into the loot box.

The computer was full of dust, it looked like someone's old laptop, thrown in a drawer when the owner upgraded and then it had been forgotten years ago.

Unless said comics were clearly vintage, she'll ignore them and head to the door going to the side-room. [Unless she's already searched it].

The comic books where not very vintage they where just someone's cheap entertainment picked up at local kiosks over the years. The side room was a small, dirty bathroom with orange tile walls, white floors, a dirty toilet, a cracked sink and a small cabinet with a mirror, a old rung that had once been red lay on the dirty floor and the place smelled like it had not been washed for about as long as that computer had been in it's drawer.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Running an eye over the bathroom, Nicole then tests the sink, to see if it can provide any hot water. Trying to remember if she'd seen any bowls large enough to wash in during their search.

[Are we talking 'so nasty even the worst slob would refuse to use' level?]

[Anywhere else left to search?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Running an eye over the bathroom, Nicole then tests the sink, to see if it can provide any hot water. Trying to remember if she'd seen any bowls large enough to wash in during their search.

The sink had cold water but no hot water. There where no bowls you had seen but one of the plastic containers or buckets for screws and other small metal objects you had dug into to get the filling for your bombs earlier could be emptied and cleaned out and used.

(OOC: Well if you really, really have to relieve yourself and you have all your vaccines in order doing it on that loo might be better than doing it in the street and get arrested for it...maybe.)

(OOC 2: No that would be all of the building.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next