Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

+2
Warpmind
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 26 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"In case they show their faces again, it might. Plus it might jog your memory, since what happened made it fuzzy."

"One of them where a woman, perhaps 40 I did not notice allot about her, she had blond hair, shoulder length and this old jacket, do you remember the silver jackets that where so popular in the early 90's? She had a jacket like that. The other person where a Latino man, he was younger with a well kept beard and nice clothes, he had black hair and eyes."
Theodora said.
"I am sorry sodalis that is all I remember."

"I can restrain your fingers but it will hurt, and they should not be left too long like that."

"Pain I can deal with. Two of my fingers are wounded, they are healed but not perfectly so if you could try not to hurt them more, but other than that, do what you have to in order to keep me from doing any more harm until we are sure that spirit is gone for good."
The Tytalus said and she turned around and presented her bound hands to you.
"How do you want me to hold my fingers?"

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"Well you certainly got that right." he said with a smile as he glanced at the rainbow cookies, largely preferring their aesthetic over the plainer ones he had had before. "A little color makes everything so much better."

"Quite so child, quite so, and there is nothing wrong with enjoying a little color in one's life."
George said and he took another bite of his cookie.
"I like colors as well."

"I didn't know about those magickal oddness. Damn that sounds really cool. Makes you unique. I'm probably still too young to have something like that. Closest thing I've had is seeing things that aren't there and having people around me experience similar things. Although that might've just my imagination." Serge said remembering the days before his awakening.

"It have less to do with age Mr Yager and more to do with how skilled you are at a particular kind of magick, as you change reality, it will change you as well. It do make someone uniqe then again it also make it allot harder to keep the law of Shade."
The ancient magus said and smiled.

Serge got up out of his chair and went to retrieve the large green book and gave it to the Primus. "Never expected an air elemental to do all that. I thought elementals just controlled their own element. Shouldn't he be creating tornadoes instead of controlling peoples dark thoughts?"

"The elemental correspondence to air is the mind, so many air elementals affect the mind in one way or another."
The old mage said as he took the book.
"Thank you child."
He said as he flipped through the green book and came to a page with Latin text and a drawing of a being that looked very much like what you had drawn earlier.
"Hum..."
He said as he read the pages written about the spirit.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 26 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm

'This sleeve took about twenty hours. You think just one needle is going to bother me?' Nicole replied with a little smile, turning her arm around, clearly showing off just a little bit. 'Hmm... can you even find a place to stick it?'

"Bother you much right, but I have had quite a bit of bruises and small injuries from training through the years that do not mean I do nto take a warm bath to ease it when I get a sore muscle."
Dr Wong said as he examined your arm gently.
"Well I would prefer not to stick through a tattoo, it can be done in an emergency but it is best to avoid it, it is a beautiful piece though, your tattoo."
He said as he looked your arm over.
"I am less concerned with your tattoo and more concerned with how toned you are though, it can that time make things irritating."
He said and you rememberedthe Sons of Ether doctor in your old Cabal who had been complaining each time she needed to check you for signs your body where rejecting your new arm on order from the scientist who installed it. Once she had declared: "Most think the three worst patients you can get are fat pepole, junkies and little old ladies, but seriously body builders and others with allot of muscels are far worse, they are even worse than those who are so pale you see all the capilaries obscuring any view of actual veins, I would rather have to job of sticking a whole Irish fat acceptance conferance rather than you Nicole. The problem with veins over toned muscle is that they are like trying to hit Bambie on a ice cort with a bazooka, sure the fucker is clearly visable but he slides around like an asshole and if you hit him you blow him to fuck!" Well you old Cabalmate might not have been polite or had the best table bed side manners but she kept your Cabal alive, from Michael's frustrated look he seamed to have the same problem though before he finally found a vein and managed to place the needle properly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:10 pm

'Eh... what makes you say that?' Nicole replied suspiciously to Adley, struggling a bit on rolling up a rather snug left sleeve, revealing a toned arm covered with ink..

"Double pronouns mostly," he said, sounding tired. Tattoos, rainbow colored hair, clothing and piercings didn't seem to phase or surprise him at all. Just her sheer size and apparent strength had given him pause to size her up earlier and that had been the extent of his interest.

"One of them where a woman, perhaps 40 I did not notice allot about her, she had blond hair, shoulder length and this old jacket, do you remember the silver jackets that where so popular in the early 90's? She had a jacket like that. The other person where a Latino man, he was younger with a well kept beard and nice clothes, he had black hair and eyes." Theodora said. "I am sorry sodalis that is all I remember."

"That's alright, perhaps it was them, or not but if they turn up again it will seem at least a bit fishy."

"Pain I can deal with. Two of my fingers are wounded, they are healed but not perfectly so if you could try not to hurt them more, but other than that, do what you have to in order to keep me from doing any more harm until we are sure that spirit is gone for good."
The Tytalus said and she turned around and presented her bound hands to you.
"How do you want me to hold my fingers?"

"I'll do my best but it will likely hurt those fingers somewhat since I will have to bind them enough so that you can't get out," he said with a frown, remembering that she'd hurt them earlier. He looked into his bag for something to use, still trying to keep an eye on her just in case. He had some parachute cord packed earlier that might work or cloth, duct tape in a pinch, the least painful option that would provide the necessary restraint.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Adley's Post:

'Eh? What do you mean?' giving Adley a puzzled frown.

Anja's Post:

'Shit... should have seen me six month back. Can go for a leg, if you'd like. Finding a vein in the other arm would be even harder.' she said with a little half-smile.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:43 pm

"It have less to do with age Mr Yager and more to do with how skilled you are at a particular kind of magick, as you change reality, it will change you as well. It do make someone uniqe then again it also make it allot harder to keep the law of Shade."
The ancient magus said and smiled.

"Yeah I guess burning the room when your angry would make it harder to keep your secret identity a secret." Serge chuckled. "But your quirk and Master Nassa's seem a lot easier to hide and more useful. I guess even if its related to what type of magick you do, its a little random what you get."

"The elemental correspondence to air is the mind, so many air elementals affect the mind in one way or another."
The old mage said as he took the book.
"Thank you child."
He said as he flipped through the green book and came to a page with Latin text and a drawing of a being that looked very much like what you had drawn earlier.
"Hum..."
He said as he read the pages written about the spirit.

He didn't want to bother the old magus with more of his dumb questions as he read the text, so he waited patiently for his answer. Serge looked at the pictures and even the latin text as he waited, trying to read it himself despite not knowing a single bit of latin other than the most popular words.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:07 pm

'Eh? What do you mean?' giving Adley a puzzled frown.

He looked at her, trying to see if she really /didn't/ know what he meant or was just setting him up for an insult. "You just said a minute ago, you 'do insults, me.' Tacking on 'me' at the end of it is using a double pronoun. I haven't heard it much except some older folk's patois."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:39 pm

A short silence. 'What... you could tell that from that?' a tiny bit incredulous.

[And off I go again...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:20 am

[Steelhaven Hall, 7 PM]
"Master Morgan did warn the man, I heard him as he was on the phone with my Cabalmate before the evacuation of the Labyrinth, I think everything to keep Mr Karyak from putting himself in danger have been tried so now all we can hope is to get him back intact."
Narim said and sigh.
"I hope to hear from him soon as I can not even leave my laptop to eat I need to be ready to get him out in an emergency."
Colin frowned, "If he decided to try to take down the battlecruiser alone, despite the evacuation order, he's likely either dumped somewhere in the Umbra, or eaten by the ship. I don't know which is more inconvenient..."

"Well this is a pretty comfortable drug, I use it for patients nervous before operations and claustrophobic patients who need MRI scans, it will just have them sleep deeply and then when they wake up they might be a bit tired but not groggy and out of it like with the stuff they use to control patients at mental hospitals, they will be able to be interogated as soon as they wake up."
Michael said as he made the injections ready and gently looked for a vein down the female prisoner's arm before giving her the sedative.
"I can place their things in my pocket realm if you wish Mr Wainwrigh."
Udella offered.
He nodded to Michael and handed the items to Udella, "Sounds like a very useful drug... No serious side effects or addiction risks, I hope? And yes, your pocket realm is probably one of the safest places for the items until they can be properly checked out and filed for their trial."

"I see Mr Wainwright I have heard some rumors of your time shennanigans."
Michael said but he still looked a bit confused.
He smiled wryly, "The important thing is that it has saved numerous lives, with more to come."

"Good then that is decided."
The Doctor said and nodded.
"I should probably have a look at your arm before you do to see Master Tolle tough."
He nodded, "Agreed... Wouldn't do to bleed on the Chief's floor or furniture. Or the rest of the Chantry, for that matter."

"All I know is that Yu Die have dreams of a girl that match your Anna's description pretty closely, however neither I nor her will live our lives by some script of the future. I hope it works out for them though, they might be good for one antoher."
Michael said.
He nodded, "If I thought the entirety of the future was clearly scripted out, I would not have shifted my apprentice's fate for the better..." He counted on his fingers for a moment, "something like half a dozen times already. I think visions of the future will come to pass unless the foreknowledge is acted upon - if you see someone do something a month from now, they will do that unless you do anything to change that, whether it be by changing the circumstances leading up to that event, or convincing them to a different course of action."
He grinned, "And I have faith they will be very good for one another, and will help one another heal. To be honest, the best thing we can do is probably give them a bit of space."

The male prisoner grunted as you gave him the serum and his eyes opened.
"W...what...it...happening? ow!...what?"
He said but by then Dr Wong had given him the sedative and the man's eyes closed again and he fell asleep again.
He grimaced as he capped the syringe needle again, "That crud stings like very little else, but it works. He should be quite harmless for the next 24 hours."

He quickly took off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, pulling the right sleeve down past the bullet wound, "Right, then - Mr. Tasselwell first, I think, then a look at my arm? I think I can get away with a couple of stitches at worst..."

((OOC: Well, then, my pyromancer died. Stupid Black Tentacles; that spell is a killer. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:00 am

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 3: 30 in the afternoon.)

Can i roll enigmas or cosmology, or even maybe summon my ancestor's wisdom to find a way?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:06 am

"That's alright, perhaps it was them, or not but if they turn up again it will seem at least a bit fishy."

The young Tytalus nodded at that.

"I'll do my best but it will likely hurt those fingers somewhat since I will have to bind them enough so that you can't get out," he said with a frown, remembering that she'd hurt them earlier. He looked into his bag for something to use, still trying to keep an eye on her just in case. He had some parachute cord packed earlier that might work or cloth, duct tape in a pinch, the least painful option that would provide the necessary restraint.

"I see...I guess there is little to do about that then, it is better my fingers be harmed than that spirit managing to harm others through me, you would have wanted the same if you where in my situation Sodalis."
Theodora said and sigh. You still had duct tape and the thin cord in your bag both would work but the tape would probably hurt less since it would not have to be as tight as the cord.

'Shit... should have seen me six month back. Can go for a leg, if you'd like. Finding a vein in the other arm would be even harder.' she said with a little half-smile.

"There is a vein here but I would rather avoid going through tattoed parts, a leg it is then."
Dr Wong said and he knelt down and waited for you to roll up your pant leg before asessing your leg bellow the knee.
"There are some I can use here, but the skin on the legs are thicker so it might cause more discomfort."
The doctor warned.

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"Yeah I guess burning the room when your angry would make it harder to keep your secret identity a secret." Serge chuckled. "But your quirk and Master Nassa's seem a lot easier to hide and more useful. I guess even if its related to what type of magick you do, its a little random what you get."

"Well a Master of Life like Master Nassa tend to age much slower than anyone else, at times getting as slow as one year for every ten, that can be hard to hide if one live in sleeper society, but yes some quirks are easier to hide than others Mr Yager as for them being random, yes and now you do not control what you get directly but it is a representation of your magick."
The Primus explained.

He didn't want to bother the old magus with more of his dumb questions as he read the text, so he waited patiently for his answer. Serge looked at the pictures and even the latin text as he waited, trying to read it himself despite not knowing a single bit of latin other than the most popular words.

"If you have questions to ask child then ask them, often the insight of the young can be far wiser than the knowledge of the old. Never be embarassed over not knowing something, the only wrong would be to not try to learn."
George said then he closed his book.
"The spirit in question is named this."
He said and wrote something down on a scrap of paper and gave it to you.
"It works for the highest bidder and if summoned it will betray those who used it's services earlier if it can be bribed with Quintessence or new knowledge. It would not have acted against us on it's own through..."
He said.
"Would you be so kind as to hand that note to Master Morgan child?"

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 7 15 in the afternoon.)

Colin frowned, "If he decided to try to take down the battlecruiser alone, despite the evacuation order, he's likely either dumped somewhere in the Umbra, or eaten by the ship. I don't know which is more inconvenient..."

"Well I guess that if Mr karyak is trapped in the Umbra a rescue uoperation wich would take time and resources would have to be undertaken but if he have met his end than only he would be lost."
Narim said then he sigh.
"Off course I hope he is alive and well."

He nodded to Michael and handed the items to Udella, "Sounds like a very useful drug... No serious side effects or addiction risks, I hope? And yes, your pocket realm is probably one of the safest places for the items until they can be properly checked out and filed for their trial."

"All drugs have the risk of sie effects but no the common side effects are not serious, being tired for a day or so are one, some feel nauceous for a while, there are addiction risk though so it should not be used over time, especially since you can also get it as pills though it do not work as fast then."
Dr Wong said.
"But yes it is quite useful if a patient have to be sedated in a safe and comfortable way, and since they are sleeping and are not unconcious it carry less risk than many other drugs, vomiting or other distress are likely to rouse the patient at least for a while though off course they should still be watched."

Udella cast the spell to open her pocket realm again and placed the prisoners items inside of it for safe keeping.

He smiled wryly, "The important thing is that it has saved numerous lives, with more to come."

Michael just nodded at that.

He nodded, "Agreed... Wouldn't do to bleed on the Chief's floor or furniture. Or the rest of the Chantry, for that matter."

"What then if I bring your apprentice up to Miss Olsen's room when she retrns, while you and Master Adimari secure the prisoners inside and help Mr Tasselwell to the kitchen then I will meet you there and patch you up?"
Dr Wong suggjested.

He nodded, "If I thought the entirety of the future was clearly scripted out, I would not have shifted my apprentice's fate for the better..." He counted on his fingers for a moment, "something like half a dozen times already. I think visions of the future will come to pass unless the foreknowledge is acted upon - if you see someone do something a month from now, they will do that unless you do anything to change that, whether it be by changing the circumstances leading up to that event, or convincing them to a different course of action."
He grinned, "And I have faith they will be very good for one another, and will help one another heal. To be honest, the best thing we can do is probably give them a bit of space."

"Hum perhaps that is so, I am not so sure I agree Mr Wainwright but that might be a philosophical discussion it takes more time than we have right now."
Dr Wong said.
"Suffice to say I hope your apprentice and mine might be able to find comfort and friendship with one another and I support that."

He grimaced as he capped the syringe needle again, "That crud stings like very little else, but it works. He should be quite harmless for the next 24 hours."

Michael frowned and nodded.
"If the dosage was not already really to large I would consider mixing with with a local anestetic to ease the discomfort, a small injection of anestetic before the serum is given can make it easier to handle though but time was of the essence in this case."

He quickly took off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, pulling the right sleeve down past the bullet wound, "Right, then - Mr. Tasselwell first, I think, then a look at my arm? I think I can get away with a couple of stitches at worst..."

"We should get him to the kitchen then if possible it is cleaner."
Michael said. You saw Anna returned from the janitorial booth, she was holding her chest as she walked the exitement getting to be a bit to much for her but she waved to you as she got closer.
"Hi."
She said to you.
"I have washed my hands five times."
She anounced.
"Who is he Mentor?"
She asked and looked at Michael Wong.
"Dr Michael Wong Bani Akashic Brotherhood."
Michael said with a slight bow and Anna smiled a little and whispered to you.
"Do I say the bani thing when introducing myself Mentor?"

(OOC: Your pyromancer feel like a Japanese schoolgirl. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:07 am

You can try to roll for Cosmology or to see if Tane's ancestor wisdom can help him in his current situation yes. The diff is 8 since he is pressed for time.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:13 am

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a nod to this, glanced to the Doctor for a moment then rolled up a leg up to the thigh. While there was a tattoo on the calf another poking out of her sock and a couple of old scars, there was at least naked skin there. Pleased that it was on the other leg and she'd shaved this morning...

[I'm assuming the doctor is Chinese?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:26 am

Nicole gave a nod to this, glanced to the Doctor for a moment then rolled up a leg up to the thigh. While there was a tattoo on the calf another poking out of her sock and a couple of old scars, there was at least naked skin there. Pleased that it was on the other leg and she'd shaved this morning...

Dr Wong tied the turniquet around your leg and went through his preprations then he put his loves on and placed the needle with practice and precicion, there was a bit of pain as your skin was thick and tough and the needle having rather low guage but it was not worse than a piercing, then then taped the thing into place and set the bag he was willing on a pillow next to you.

(OOC: He is Chinese indeed his description is: A tall Asian man with short, slightly ruffeled black hair with a dusting of gray, Dr Wong is clean shaven, his eyes are black and look inteligent and kind and he have an easy smile, he dress formally when at work, usually with his long white doctor's coat over a neat shirt, west and pressed pants, when at home at Riverside Chantry he prefer comfortable clothes, jeans and a tshirt. Michael is itenligent and have an air of authority about him, he is a man who seam to know what he is doing, though he also seam kind and compassionate.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:28 am

A short silence. 'What... you could tell that from that?' a tiny bit incredulous.

"No, not just that but it's not really too common. You said a couple of things before, I can't remember what exactly now. Plus you don't sound like you're from Boston."

"I see...I guess there is little to do about that then, it is better my fingers be harmed than that spirit managing to harm others through me, you would have wanted the same if you where in my situation Sodalis."

"Like I said, it seems the thing was banished, but you were tied up in case of any latent influence. Hopefully this will not be for long and will only be a temporary measure. I'll be as careful as I can be." He pulled the tape out to use to secure her hands and fingers.

// doh, sorry Warp

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 am

"Like I said, it seems the thing was banished, but you were tied up in case of any latent influence. Hopefully this will not be for long and will only be a temporary measure. I'll be as careful as I can be." He pulled the tape out to use to secure her hands and fingers.

"Hopefully the thing is gone and I can go home and lick my wounds and shower for...hours I feel dirty from the inside out...and then go out with Nicole to get drunk, I ower her a drink, but we have to be sure."
Thesodora said and she sat still as you secured her fingers, she did her best not to make any sounds when you secured her wounded fingers but where not completely sucsessfull and made some rather sore sounds she tried to hide by coughing, she was a proud woman after all and she did not want you to feel bad about it. At least with the tape the rest of her fingers did not hurt so much to secure.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:08 am

"Understandable...a few cycles of an energy cleanse ritual wouldn't hurt either I bet. It must be...unnerving. I'm sorry about all this." He sighed. "You're going out drinking? Well, best set your parma up beforehand and be careful while you're out. It will probably take some time for things to cool down again. Just when things seem to be simmering down, something else happens." He frowned a bit as he taped up her hands and then put the rest of the tape away.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 am

"Understandable...a few cycles of an energy cleanse ritual wouldn't hurt either I bet. It must be...unnerving. I'm sorry about all this." He sighed.

"Yeah an energetic cleanse would be...apropriate who knows what that spirit fucker did to my Resonace."
Dorothea grumbeled.
"I think I will request the Deacon Prima of Chantry Riverside to sing for me, when it comes to spiritual cleansing there is no one better than her."
The Tytalus said she also tried to avoid saying names at the moment until she was completely sure the spirit who had posessed her was gone for good.
"But yes it is unnerving, I would have rather been shot than be...used in such a way."
The Tytalus said and frowned.
"To loose control of my body like that..."
Her voice trailed of.

"You're going out drinking? Well, best set your parma up beforehand and be careful while you're out. It will probably take some time for things to cool down again. Just when things seem to be simmering down, something else happens."

"I am not going to make the same mistake again, I will make sure to be protected before going out."
Tehodora said and frowned.
But seriously I do feel we deserve to get drunk after all of this shit."
The Tytalus commented.

He frowned a bit as he taped up her hands and then put the rest of the tape away.

Theodora tested the binings but she found her fingers completely immobile and she hissed slightly in discomfort.
"This is not that bad."
She said to avoid you feeling bad about it.
"When I was an apprentice a group of us was sent on a training mission, capture the flag with fireballs, gainst a group of Flambeau apprentices, they had fishing line, now that hurt. I think I still have some scars."
She commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:52 pm

[Steelhaven Hall, 7:15 PM]
"Well I guess that if Mr karyak is trapped in the Umbra a rescue uoperation wich would take time and resources would have to be undertaken but if he have met his end than only he would be lost."
Narim said then he sigh.
"Off course I hope he is alive and well."
Colin sighed, "Well, at least I know how to find the battlecruiser in question. Hopefully, it won't come to that."

"All drugs have the risk of sie effects but no the common side effects are not serious, being tired for a day or so are one, some feel nauceous for a while, there are addiction risk though so it should not be used over time, especially since you can also get it as pills though it do not work as fast then."
Dr Wong said.
"But yes it is quite useful if a patient have to be sedated in a safe and comfortable way, and since they are sleeping and are not unconcious it carry less risk than many other drugs, vomiting or other distress are likely to rouse the patient at least for a while though off course they should still be watched."
He nodded, "Sounds like the risk is acceptable."

"What then if I bring your apprentice up to Miss Olsen's room when she retrns, while you and Master Adimari secure the prisoners inside and help Mr Tasselwell to the kitchen then I will meet you there and patch you up?"
Dr Wong suggjested.
He glanced toward the little side room, "That sounds like a plan; Anna will... not want to see me get stitches."

"Hum perhaps that is so, I am not so sure I agree Mr Wainwright but that might be a philosophical discussion it takes more time than we have right now."
Dr Wong said.
"Suffice to say I hope your apprentice and mine might be able to find comfort and friendship with one another and I support that."
He nodded, "At that, if nothing else, we are in full agreement. Even if Dr. Lee has reservations."

Michael frowned and nodded.
"If the dosage was not already really to large I would consider mixing with with a local anestetic to ease the discomfort, a small injection of anestetic before the serum is given can make it easier to handle though but time was of the essence in this case."
He frowned, "Speaking from experience, I don't know how much the anesthetic will help in any case - the burning sensation combined with the physical stress to the muscle is quite bad, and it hurts for quite some time. Plus the nausea and, well... let's just say I had a fairly uncomfortable 24 hours when I tested the stuff."

"We should get him to the kitchen then if possible it is cleaner."
Michael said. You saw Anna returned from the janitorial booth, she was holding her chest as she walked the exitement getting to be a bit to much for her but she waved to you as she got closer.
"Hi."
She said to you.
"I have washed my hands five times."
She anounced.
"Who is he Mentor?"
She asked and looked at Michael Wong.
"Dr Michael Wong Bani Akashic Brotherhood."
Michael said with a slight bow and Anna smiled a little and whispered to you.
"Do I say the bani thing when introducing myself Mentor?"
He smiled warmly to Anna, letting the number of times she washed slide for now, "Dr. Wong is the Mentor of Dr. Lee, and of the young lady I mentioned. And no, we don't have a Tradition to call our own, so you would introduce yourself as Anna Wainwright filia Colin Wainwright, and that should be the extent of it."

((OOC: It gets worse, my pyromancer was just 15. Half-orcs mature early... Razz His replacement became a fairly weak Monk... ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:05 pm

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 7 15 in the afternoon.)

Colin sighed, "Well, at least I know how to find the battlecruiser in question. Hopefully, it won't come to that."

"Hum...no let us hope it will not come to that indeed."
Narim agreed in a tired tone of voice.

He nodded, "Sounds like the risk is acceptable."

"It usually are and this is not something a patient is meant to be on for any length of time, it is a safe way to get a panicked patient to sleep for a while."
Dr Wong said and nodded in agreement.

He glanced toward the little side room, "That sounds like a plan; Anna will... not want to see me get stitches."

"No I sppose not, poor kid."
Michael said.
"Well then we are in agreement I wil bring her to Miss Olson's room once she is done...what is she doing by the way?"

He nodded, "At that, if nothing else, we are in full agreement. Even if Dr. Lee has reservations."

"Richard is protective of his sister, but I doubt Master Morgan would have allowed you to take in someone who are completley out of control even if this child have been raised in a Labyrinth."
Dr Wong said and nodded.

He frowned, "Speaking from experience, I don't know how much the anesthetic will help in any case - the burning sensation combined with the physical stress to the muscle is quite bad, and it hurts for quite some time. Plus the nausea and, well... let's just say I had a fairly uncomfortable 24 hours when I tested the stuff."

"You tested it on yourself Mr Wainwright?"
The doctor asked and he raised and eyebrow.
"You probably will have to use a local anestetic and not a topical one, topical do not really do much when you get below the skin, the nausea now that is another matter one could give something for that but whatever or not it will work is another matter, in either case the muscle would be sore when the anestric wore of, I have treated patients who have been on the serum for some time...they had pretty bad damage to their muscelature. The serum is best reserved for capturing a prisoner I think and not to keep someone long term."

He smiled warmly to Anna, letting the number of times she washed slide for now, "Dr. Wong is the Mentor of Dr. Lee, and of the young lady I mentioned. And no, we don't have a Tradition to call our own, so you would introduce yourself as Anna Wainwright filia Colin Wainwright, and that should be the extent of it."

Anna smiled a little.
"Hi Sir...ok then I am Anna Wainwright filia Colin Wainwright."
She said and held out her hand and Michael took it and shook it gently.
"A pleasure young lady, well then we need to get your Mentor and Mr Tasselwell to the kitchen to get them patched up but perhaps you would like to meet the young girl Mr Wainwright have mentioned?"
He asked and Anna nodded.
"Ok then Miss Wainwright let me just help Mr Tasselwell to the kitchen and then I will take you to her."
He said and Anna looked at you as if to as if to ask if that was ok.

(OOC: or half orc well fifteen years olds and tentacels I have seen anime about that. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:20 pm

Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 3: 30 in the afternoon.)

Ok, cosmo first
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:31 pm

You know of spirit allies that you have worked with before that might be able to get you safely back home from the Deep Umbra if you can call them, currently you are in the Middle Umbra and going deeper by the minute, and even with the help of some spirit allies it would be dangerous, not to mention this great ship would be a formidable foe, and taking it out would not be easy.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:49 pm

"Yeah an energetic cleanse would be...apropriate who knows what that spirit fucker did to my Resonace." Dorothea grumbeled. "I think I will request the Deacon Prima of Chantry Riverside to sing for me, when it comes to spiritual cleansing there is no one better than her." The Tytalus said she also tried to avoid saying names at the moment until she was completely sure the spirit who had posessed her was gone for good. "But yes it is unnerving, I would have rather been shot than be...used in such a way." The Tytalus said and frowned. "To loose control of my body like that..."

"Asking her to sing for you seems like a good idea, sodalis."

"I am not going to make the same mistake again, I will make sure to be protected before going out." Tehodora said and frowned. But seriously I do feel we deserve to get drunk after all of this shit."

He gave her a bit of a smile. "Saving the world and dealing with all that we did is probably a good reason for a bacchanal. I don't really drink that much, usually."

"This is not that bad." She said to avoid you feeling bad about it. "When I was an apprentice a group of us was sent on a training mission, capture the flag with fireballs, gainst a group of Flambeau apprentices, they had fishing line, now that hurt. I think I still have some scars."

"Damn, that sounds painful...fishing line cuts into the flesh and can all the way to the bone. Which team won?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:46 pm

"Asking her to sing for you seems like a good idea, sodalis."

"Yes I think that would be good right now. I will make the request when...I have been properly examined and deemed to be safe."
Theodora said and frowned.

He gave her a bit of a smile. "Saving the world and dealing with all that we did is probably a good reason for a bacchanal. I don't really drink that much, usually."

"I do not drink allot either, you never know when the fucking Union will pull some shit but right now...I need it."
The Tytalus said and sigh.
"Right now I need to forget all the shit we saw in that Labyrinth."

"Damn, that sounds painful...fishing line cuts into the flesh and can all the way to the bone. Which team won?"

"Yeah me and one of the others got captured by the other team, my teamate needed stritches he was bawling as a baby as the medic worked on his fingers."
Theodora said then she grinned.
"It was sort of a draw, technically the Flambeau team won but in taking our flag they got a bit to over eager and one of them burned the flag and the flag pole to ash so they never technically captured our flag even if they overran our base and defeated our forces."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 pm

"If you have questions to ask child then ask them, often the insight of the young can be far wiser than the knowledge of the old. Never be embarassed over not knowing something, the only wrong would be to not try to learn."
George said then he closed his book.
"The spirit in question is named this."
He said and wrote something down on a scrap of paper and gave it to you.
"It works for the highest bidder and if summoned it will betray those who used it's services earlier if it can be bribed with Quintessence or new knowledge. It would not have acted against us on it's own through..."
He said.
"Would you be so kind as to hand that note to Master Morgan child?"

"Oh I just didn't want to bother you while you were reading." Serge said, surprised that the Master was able to read him so easily. "I was just wondering what the other elementals would correspond too. If air is mind then is earth representative of life, you know, cause of mother earth and all that? and I guess fire would be primal forces. But then what would water be?"

He took the paper from the Master's hand and said, "Anyways thanks for the help. This spirit certainly has a reputation. I'll bring this note to Master Morgan. Hope we can turn this guy into a traitor." he said with a wave of farewell as he left the Primus's room and returned to the scene of the possesion where he had last seen Master Morgan.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:34 pm

"I do not drink allot either, you never know when the fucking Union will pull some shit but right now...I need it." The Tytalus said and sigh. "Right now I need to forget all the shit we saw in that Labyrinth."

"This was my second this week. I cannot forget about them, but I would like time to assimilate all that's happened. And sleep. You know, it feels to me going from one of them to another, and from what I've learned, it's like they're connected even if they have separate locations in some technical sense. It would not surprise me to find out that ultimately, all Labyrinths are one and the same one and we are removing parts of it at a time. Like keeping a disease in check, or amputating a limb," he ruminated out loud.

"Yeah me and one of the others got captured by the other team, my teamate needed stritches he was bawling as a baby as the medic worked on his fingers." Theodora said then she grinned. "It was sort of a draw, technically the Flambeau team won but in taking our flag they got a bit to over eager and one of them burned the flag and the flag pole to ash so they never technically captured our flag even if they overran our base and defeated our forces."

"Well I suppose that's...realistic for training purposes." Then he shook his head a bit when she said the Flambeau burnt the flag. "I'm sure that's not a win. If you fail in your main objective for your mission, even if you gained ground and took prisoners, then you still fail. Imagine if the flag had been a main source of information, or an item that was dearly needed...the territory itself may be less important overall than achieving capturing the flag. Occupying territory overall is another goal, but is sometimes a temporary one because it takes resources to keep and maintain it, so its strategic value depends. If it's only value was the flag, well...scorched earth may be better than letting the enemy hold it but capturing it is preferable."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next