Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

+2
Warpmind
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 25 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:17 pm

"Right down at the end of the hallway and to the left."
The Security Chief said.
"Thank you young man that would be helpful and stay alert until we have made sure the danger is over."

Serge nodded and exited the room with his new instructions. As he left he remembered the tray of food that he was suppose to bring to the infirmary in the attic. Feeling a little guilty, Serge still made his way towards Master Steelhaven's room, deciding that figuring out exactly what had attacked them was a little more important, not too mention that the room was closer.

As he made his way down the hall, the young cultist looked around him nervously, remembering Master Morgan's words on being alert. He didn't expect to be attacked nor would he even be able to see it coming given it's spiritual nature, but he couldn't help but feel a little frighten. Thoughts flowed through his mind. So many people had been injured today. How many more had to suffer? How long would it be until he was the next target? Would he even survive such an attack like that?

These worries haunted Serge as he made his way towards the Primus's room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 25 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:56 pm

[Serge, Nicole and Adley] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"Alright. If someone can fetch the stuff downstairs then we can take him up with us."

"I can do so mea filius, where did you leave it? i would like a word with our Master alchemist as well."
Jeffry offered.

"I'm sorry this happened, we're going to get a spirit guardian on the door and that should help keep an eye on things," he said. Then he let her pray, since it seemed to help.

"Thank you for your kindness."
Captain Welder said politely before she started praying, as she did you allmost felt a bit uneasy standing near her, as if your magick would be weakened by her prayers.

He collected up the towel he used and put it in the sink where it could be taken care of later and walked out of the room. He was so tired he was feeling off, almost as if he was in a dream or slightly enebriated and he stared around the room to see what was going on in his absence.

As you returned from washing up, you could see that it seamed like Theodora was waking up, your Mentor hunching down beside her and helping her to sit up. The Tytalus looked completely confused.
"What...what happened?"
She muttered.
"But I...I was outside, having a smoke why am I...what...happened I...why am I tied up?"
Your fellow Hermetic said looking around with confused eyes.

Serge nodded and exited the room with his new instructions. As he left he remembered the tray of food that he was suppose to bring to the infirmary in the attic. Feeling a little guilty, Serge still made his way towards Master Steelhaven's room, deciding that figuring out exactly what had attacked them was a little more important, not too mention that the room was closer.

As he made his way down the hall, the young cultist looked around him nervously, remembering Master Morgan's words on being alert. He didn't expect to be attacked nor would he even be able to see it coming given it's spiritual nature, but he couldn't help but feel a little frighten. Thoughts flowed through his mind. So many people had been injured today. How many more had to suffer? How long would it be until he was the next target? Would he even survive such an attack like that?

These worries haunted Serge as he made his way towards the Primus's room.

There was not many pepole around in the hallways, most was down in the common room eating or they where on guard duty. You got to the end of the hall, it was not a long walk and knocked on the door, soon a man opened the door, he looked young in that he had no wrinkels and had a young face, with blue eyes and pale blond hair with a bit of gray but he had the air about him of a very old man, he was wearing green robes embroidered in silver, the man gave you a polite smile.
"Ah Mr Yager, come in, come in te cookies are allmost done, I know you don't like tea so I hope milk will do, I am afraid I do not have any soda, I never drink it myself it gives me an upset stomach."
The ancient magus said and motioned for you to follow him into his room, he seamed like he was expecting you and had been for some time.

[Colin] (On the streets of Boston at 6 30)

Colin nodded, "It stings, but I think two or three stitches and a dab of antiseptic will be all I need... Still, best have our in-house physician look at it when we get back."

"I don't like you having to get stitches Mentor, that uses needles."
Anna said and frowned.
"But it is good you will be ok, can you move your arm and such?"

He nodded and glanced back at Anna, "We'll all get checked out. And I'm proud of you, sweetie; your quick reactions helped us greatly - I was not aware the dart was made of Primium; at the very least, the needle cannot have broken off."

"I guess that makes it less scary than regular needles, the tip can't break of..."
Anna said and she glanced at the dart on the gorund and shuddered.
"Still I really, really want to wash my hands."
She muttered.
"When the rest of you have gotten medical help...are you ok Master Adimari?"
She asked, Udella nodded as she helped Rodger back to his feet.
"I am quite fine young lady, you got the dart out in time so I am just a bit sore, besides Primium takes a tip that is so sharp it do not do allot of damage, but I will ask a healer to have a look just to be sure."
She said and smiled.
"I would like to bring the dart along though since it have my blood on it, but I can put it into my pocket realm if that will make you feel more comfoerable rather than me carrying it with me."
She said and Anna gave a uncertain nod.

He let out a slightly relieved sigh, "We were just attempted ambushed by a couple of upstanding citizens with three stolen HIT-Marks. Not a big problem for us, but we did suffer a couple of minor injuries, and we have two captives. Could you bring six people and a car to the garage, and have a couple of doses of the bloody serum sent down to pacify the prisoners? Oh, and let the Chief know, unless he's busy with the issue I warned him about in the doctor's room."

"I..."
Narim trailed of for a moment remembering the last time he had teleported a car and you could hear him swallowing hard.
"I can do that Mr Wainwright, should I send one of the healers down to the garage to meet your party? Also what about the HIT Marks? Are they down so they will not harm any sleepers who might happen upon them?"
He asked still sounding a bit nervous.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Anja's Post:

Anja's Post:

Adley's Post:

Nicole was silent for a moment, then gave a shrug of acceptance. 'You'll need to get someone else to start the search, then. Where do you want me?'

[Can't remember where the swatter is... suspect Nick left it in the Labyrinth or perhaps the auto shop]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:25 pm

"I can do so mea filius, where did you leave it? i would like a word with our Master alchemist as well."
Jeffry offered.

"It's the stuff on the counter, in the containers."

"Thank you for your kindness." Captain Welder said politely before she started praying...as she did you allmost felt a bit uneasy standing near her

Nicole was silent for a moment, then gave a shrug of acceptance. 'You'll need to get someone else to start the search, then. Where do you want me?'

"Thank you."

He felt weird - like all the times he'd been at church (both of them) after he realised that maybe he wasn't so Catholic or Orthodox or maybe not so Christian at all, given certain realisations, that feeling of uncertainty or growing restlessness that probably came along with being a teenager. He shifted away, and tried to focus on what he was doing instead.

As you returned from washing up, you could see that it seamed like Theodora was waking up, your Mentor hunching down beside her and helping her to sit up. The Tytalus looked completely confused. "What...what happened?" She muttered. "But I...I was outside, having a smoke why am I...what...happened I...why am I tied up?"

He kept an eye on them, just in case there were some lingering influence. "We think you got possessed by a spirit, which my mentor banished."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:50 pm

[Boston, 6:30 PM]
"I don't like you having to get stitches Mentor, that uses needles."
Anna said and frowned.
"But it is good you will be ok, can you move your arm and such?"
Colin flexed the arm with a slight grimace, "Ow. Yes, it seems to function as it's supposed to, but it's still uncomfortable where the fabric meets the sore..."

"I guess that makes it less scary than regular needles, the tip can't break of..."
Anna said and she glanced at the dart on the gorund and shuddered.
"Still I really, really want to wash my hands."
She muttered.
"When the rest of you have gotten medical help...are you ok Master Adimari?"
She asked, Udella nodded as she helped Rodger back to his feet.
"I am quite fine young lady, you got the dart out in time so I am just a bit sore, besides Primium takes a tip that is so sharp it do not do allot of damage, but I will ask a healer to have a look just to be sure."
She said and smiled.
"I would like to bring the dart along though since it have my blood on it, but I can put it into my pocket realm if that will make you feel more comfoerable rather than me carrying it with me."
She said and Anna gave a uncertain nod.
He smiled thinly, "The gloves served their purpose... I'm proud of you; you reacted without thinking; that'll speak well of you at the trial, I think. We'll get your hands washed soon."

"I..."
Narim trailed of for a moment remembering the last time he had teleported a car and you could hear him swallowing hard.
"I can do that Mr Wainwright, should I send one of the healers down to the garage to meet your party? Also what about the HIT Marks? Are they down so they will not harm any sleepers who might happen upon them?"
He asked still sounding a bit nervous.
He glanced around the alley, "I don't think we have spectators yet, and two of the HIT-Marks are down, the third is... functionally disabled, but one of them may have managed to call for Union backup."
He stepped over to the two rogue Magi and frowned at them, beginning to drag the man by the neck towards the car, "I'm moving one of the captives toward the car to narrow the area down; asking a healer to come running down will be nice, but if there's any triage going on, I've been barely nicked, and one of my companions was shot through the leg; does not seem serious."
He sighed, "Just give me a couple of moments to gather everyone snugly around the car."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:16 pm

There was not many pepole around in the hallways, most was down in the common room eating or they where on guard duty. You got to the end of the hall, it was not a long walk and knocked on the door, soon a man opened the door, he looked young in that he had no wrinkels and had a young face, with blue eyes and pale blond hair with a bit of gray but he had the air about him of a very old man, he was wearing green robes embroidered in silver, the man gave you a polite smile.
"Ah Mr Yager, come in, come in te cookies are allmost done, I know you don't like tea so I hope milk will do, I am afraid I do not have any soda, I never drink it myself it gives me an upset stomach."
The ancient magus said and motioned for you to follow him into his room, he seamed like he was expecting you and had been for some time.

Serge returned the smile with one of his own, nodded respectfully at the ancient mage and followed him into the room before realizing the Primus knew a bit too much about him.

"Thanks. Milk is perfectly fine. Hey this is the first time we're meeting right?" Serge said wanting to be sure that he hadn't met the Primus before.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:51 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

"I will set someone on that task when I go down to the kitchen to retrive some things."
Jeffry said. Dr Wong nodded.
"Thank you, that chair over there that Richard use as a treatment chair would do fine Miss. I will go and wash my hands, I will be right back."
The doctor said and he headed for the bathroom as soon as he had pointed out a doctor's chair in a corner of the room for Nicole.

"It's the stuff on the counter, in the containers."

"Very well I will retrive it then mea filius."
Jeffry said and nodded.

He kept an eye on them, just in case there were some lingering influence. "We think you got possessed by a spirit, which my mentor banished."

"Shit...fuck...shit!"
Theodora said.
"Is it gone...the spirit? Are you sure?"
She asked then she looked around and her eyes widened again.
"Ehm...all this blood...did...did I hurt anyone?"
She asked fearfully and Richard shrugged slightly.
"The thing posessing you tried to Miss but it was stopped, all will be fine."
He said weakly.
"Did I hurt you Dr Lee?"
The Tytalus asked and Richard sigh.
"Yeah but like I said it wiill be ok."

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

Serge returned the smile with one of his own, nodded respectfully at the ancient mage and followed him into the room before realizing the Primus knew a bit too much about him.

You where taken through a living room smelling of old books and into a cozy kitchen, a glass of milk and a freshly stemed cup of tea stood on the kitchen table and Master Steelhaven went to his oven, put oven mitts on and took out a tray of freshly baked cookies, they where nice a yellow brown with m&m chocholate pieces making little dots of color. George put the cookies on a plate and put them on the table.
"There you go Mr Yager, careful they are hot."

"Thanks. Milk is perfectly fine. Hey this is the first time we're meeting right?" Serge said wanting to be sure that he hadn't met the Primus before.

"Yes it is the first time we meet one another Mr Yager."
Master Steelhaven confirmed.
"Now have a cookie and tell me what I can do to help, but save a copple for Miss Bouchard I have a feeling she could need a snack soon."
He said and sat down and sipped is tea.

[Colin] (On the streets of Boston at 6 30)

Colin flexed the arm with a slight grimace, "Ow. Yes, it seems to function as it's supposed to, but it's still uncomfortable where the fabric meets the sore..."

"That is good Mentor, but you probably should not be moving it until a doctor have checked you out."
Anna said and frowned.

He smiled thinly, "The gloves served their purpose... I'm proud of you; you reacted without thinking; that'll speak well of you at the trial, I think. We'll get your hands washed soon."

Anna smiled a little at that though she still looked stressed.
"You think so Mentor? Well I...ehm...the gloves helped and I will try not to nag about washing my hands until we are at your Chantry, I will try."

He glanced around the alley, "I don't think we have spectators yet, and two of the HIT-Marks are down, the third is... functionally disabled, but one of them may have managed to call for Union backup."

"We need to get you and your party out of there quikly then Mr Wainwright."
Narim said.
"Before the Union or any sleepers show up."
He said but he did sound worried.

He stepped over to the two rogue Magi and frowned at them, beginning to drag the man by the neck towards the car, "I'm moving one of the captives toward the car to narrow the area down; asking a healer to come running down will be nice, but if there's any triage going on, I've been barely nicked, and one of my companions was shot through the leg; does not seem serious."

The male prisoner was limp and unconcious.
"I will take care of it, we had a situation here about half an hour ago but I think that is sorted out now. I can ask at least if any of our healers are free, and also get some of the serum and any equipment needed to use it sent down to the garage."
The Virtual Adept agreed.

He sighed, "Just give me a couple of moments to gather everyone snugly around the car."

"Just give me the word when you are ready for me to teleport your group."
Narim said.
"But please check for sleepers one more time before doing so."
As you talked with Narim Udella picked the dart up and with some difficulty due to the Primium cast the spell to open her private pocket realm and place it there, then she turned to you.
"If you move away from any blood sports I can try to sever the arcane connections on the blood we have shed, just to be sure."
The old Quesitor offered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:57 pm

Anja's Post:

'Oh... goodie.' Nicole muttered, going over to the chair and making herself comfortable.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:07 pm

"I will set someone on that task when I go down to the kitchen to retrieve some things." Jeffrey said. Dr Wong nodded. "Thank you, that chair over there that Richard use as a treatment chair would do fine Miss. I will go and wash my hands, I will be right back." The doctor said and he headed for the bathroom as soon as he had pointed out a doctor's chair in a corner of the room for Nicole.
'Oh... goodie.' Nicole muttered, going over to the chair and making herself comfortable.

"Not that I'm not grateful for you helping my friend, because I truly am, but is sarcasm the only language you speak?" he said, eyeing her tiredly. "For future reference."

"Very well I will retrive it then mea filius."
Jeffry said and nodded.

"Thanks, the Master Alchemist knows which ones if you're not sure, he packed some stuff too."

"Shit...fuck...shit!"
Theodora said.
"Is it gone...the spirit? Are you sure?"

"Reasonably sure it's gone from you at least, but we needed to make sure...that's why you're tired up, sorry about that."

She asked then she looked around and her eyes widened again.
"Ehm...all this blood...did...did I hurt anyone?"
She asked fearfully and Richard shrugged slightly.
"The thing posessing you tried to Miss but it was stopped, all will be fine."
He said weakly.
"Did I hurt you Dr Lee?"
The Tytalus asked and Richard sigh.
"Yeah but like I said it wiill be ok."

"Technically, /you/ didn't, whatever possessed you did...but he will be alright. Hopefully you will also, sodalis. We will need to figure out what happened though so we can make sure it doesn't happen again."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:26 pm

[Boston 6:30 PM]
"That is good Mentor, but you probably should not be moving it until a doctor have checked you out."
Anna said and frowned.
Colin nodded, "It doesn't seem to have injured the muscle; I'm more worried about getting dirt in the wound than stretching it for now."

Anna smiled a little at that though she still looked stressed.
"You think so Mentor? Well I...ehm...the gloves helped and I will try not to nag about washing my hands until we are at your Chantry, I will try."
He smiled, "Baby steps, sweetie. Baby steps."

"We need to get you and your party out of there quikly then Mr Wainwright."
Narim said.
"Before the Union or any sleepers show up."
He said but he did sound worried.
He nodded, "Agreed, speed is rather of the essence - if not, I might have stuffed the culprits in the boot of the car and driven off, but as it is..."

The male prisoner was limp and unconcious.
"I will take care of it, we had a situation here about half an hour ago but I think that is sorted out now. I can ask at least if any of our healers are free, and also get some of the serum and any equipment needed to use it sent down to the garage."
The Virtual Adept agreed.
He nodded, unceremoniously leaning the man against the front bumper, "Good - I might not like the serum, but I can't deny its usefulness in the short term. Also, do you know how the guest in the doctor's room is doing?"

"Just give me the word when you are ready for me to teleport your group."
Narim said.
"But please check for sleepers one more time before doing so."
As you talked with Narim Udella picked the dart up and with some difficulty due to the Primium cast the spell to open her private pocket realm and place it there, then she turned to you.
"If you move away from any blood sports I can try to sever the arcane connections on the blood we have shed, just to be sure."
The old Quesitor offered.
He retrieved the woman and dragged her up alongside the man, giving Udella a nod and making sure he wasn't dripping anywhere problematic, "Alright, my lawyer is just going to sever the connections to any blood spilled, and then we're ready... our assailants are leaned up against the front of the car, and we're all tightly packed around it."

((OOC: Perception+Alertness to sense if someone is coming, or within sight: 4,6,8,9,0. Should be enough to see whether the area is clear or not.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:43 pm

Adley's Post:

'Course not. Do insults too, me.' she quipped.

[I'm going to be offline most, perhaps all tomorrow. Nicole's current position is sorta ideal for this; giving blood is going to take some time which can be skipped over a bit]

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 pm

You where taken through a living room smelling of old books and into a cozy kitchen, a glass of milk and a freshly stemed cup of tea stood on the kitchen table and Master Steelhaven went to his oven, put oven mitts on and took out a tray of freshly baked cookies, they where nice a yellow brown with m&m chocholate pieces making little dots of color. George put the cookies on a plate and put them on the table.
"There you go Mr Yager, careful they are hot."

Serge grabbed one of the cookies carefully and blew on it to cool it down to manageable levels. He munched on it happily and said, "Thank you. I seem to be eating a lot today. I'm not complaining, everything tastes so good."

"Yes it is the first time we meet one another Mr Yager."
Master Steelhaven confirmed.
"Now have a cookie and tell me what I can do to help, but save a copple for Miss Bouchard I have a feeling she could need a snack soon."
He said and sat down and sipped is tea.

"Man, I've always wanted to do the whole 'know everything about everyone before even meeting them' that powerful mages seemed to be able to do. I always thought it was cool." the artist commented as he ate his cookie. His mentor did something similar, always seeming to know a little bit about everyone she met.

"Anyways you probably already know, but someone in the chantry was possessed by a spirit and attacked one of Dr. Lee's patients. Master Morgan was able to banish the spirit and he gave me a description of what it looked like."

Serge leaned in and showed the Primus the most recent picture he had drawn. The smoky blue air elemental that Master Morgan had described. "Master Morgan said it was an air elemental. He wanted to me to ask you if you knew anything about this particular spirit."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 am

[Colin] (On the streets of Boston at 7)

Colin nodded, "It doesn't seem to have injured the muscle; I'm more worried about getting dirt in the wound than stretching it for now."

"That is good to hear Mentor I would not want you to be seriously hurt, you have to cover the wound then we return to the Chantry so it do not get dirty."
Anna said and smiled a little.

He smiled, "Baby steps, sweetie. Baby steps."

Anna nodded she looked at her hands and frowned.

He nodded, "Agreed, speed is rather of the essence - if not, I might have stuffed the culprits in the boot of the car and driven off, but as it is..."

"I understand Mr Wainwright, I am making the adjustments to the teleportation program as we speak."
Narim said and you heard his fingers tapping at the keys.

He nodded, unceremoniously leaning the man against the front bumper, "Good - I might not like the serum, but I can't deny its usefulness in the short term. Also, do you know how the guest in the doctor's room is doing?"

"The serum have it's uses indeed even if it can be seen as a cruel way to keep a prisoner. As for our guest I do not know but I have not heard anything about her being injured."
The Virtual Adept said,

You got the prisoners gathered around the car, it seamed to be clear and you did not hear anyone else around, your attackers had chosen a good spot for the assult. Udella nodded and she muttered something in Latin and moved her hands gently as she cast the spell to destroy the arcane connections in yours and Rodger's blood. A few moments later there was a slight tilt of reality as the world around you changed and you where in Steelhaven's garage, it was a bit of a jolt but Narim was a skilled teleporter and he had placed you, your party and the car in the garage gently.

You saw Dr Wong on his way into the garage as your group arrived, the man looked rather tired as he hurried towards your group.
"Good evening."
He said.
"I was told your group might need assistence."

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

Serge grabbed one of the cookies carefully and blew on it to cool it down to manageable levels. He munched on it happily and said, "Thank you. I seem to be eating a lot today. I'm not complaining, everything tastes so good."

"Nothing wrong with eating young man. I am glad you like them."
George said sounding amused he took one of the cookies himself and took a small bite on them.
"I thought you might like something colorful Mr Yager."
He said and indicated the little m&ms in the cookies.

"Man, I've always wanted to do the whole 'know everything about everyone before even meeting them' that powerful mages seemed to be able to do. I always thought it was cool." the artist commented as he ate his cookie. His mentor did something similar, always seeming to know a little bit about everyone she met.

"I hardly know everything about everyone Mr Yager but I know when I will have guests and who will be coming for a visit."
The ancient mage said.
"Eventually you to will experience little effects around you from your magick, like Master Morgan who affect the temperature in the room with his mood, or Master Nassa who never gets sick and plants grow stronger and healthier around him than they otherwise would, or your own teacher who always know the right thing to say to those around her, Knowing who comes to visit are my...little oddness."
He said and sipped his tea again.

"Anyways you probably already know, but someone in the chantry was possessed by a spirit and attacked one of Dr. Lee's patients. Master Morgan was able to banish the spirit and he gave me a description of what it looked like."

Serge leaned in and showed the Primus the most recent picture he had drawn. The smoky blue air elemental that Master Morgan had described. "Master Morgan said it was an air elemental. He wanted to me to ask you if you knew anything about this particular spirit."

"Well then let us have a look."
George said and he pulled a pair of glasses up from a pocket in his robes and put them on then he studied your drawing.
"Yes it is a air elemental indeed, it is not a corrupted one but it is a Entropic spirit, a spirit of negative thoughts and self doubt, it is kown to work for the highest bidder, hiing in it's victims' dark thoungts and lingering self doubt and then taking the victims over when the time is right...a quite dangerouns spirit indeed...I do believe it is mentioned in one of my books...the green one on the top shelf over there, if you would not mind getting it for me child."
Master Steelhaven said and he pointed at a large green, leather bound book.

Michael did not reply to your sarcasm he only went to wash his hands and when he returned and found what he needed from his kit and put it on a nearby table.
"Would you like me to numb the area Miss? I can do so with little effort there are no need for you to feel more discomfort than neccesary."
He offered as he waited for premission and then begun to examine your arm gently with experienced hands.
"This looks pretty good."
He commented to himself.

If Nicole agree to letting Dr Wong numb her arm when he will press a few places on her arm gently with his fingers and the whole area around her elbow will become insensitive to pain, she will feel touch and pressure but not pain, making the whole process allot more comfortable. If she do not want Michael to numb her arm he will wait for consent and then proceed with placing the needle without it, his experience means the pain will still be minimal, he will then check on Nicole several times during the process while he prepars Richard for recieving the blood, that man will seam to be rather experienced and professional.

"Thanks, the Master Alchemist knows which ones if you're not sure, he packed some stuff too."

"I will ask him then...can you keep an eye on our Sodalis until I return mea filius?"
Jeffry asked.

"Reasonably sure it's gone from you at least, but we needed to make sure...that's why you're tired up, sorry about that."

"It is understandable, use whatever means you deam neccesary to make sure it is safe until it is certin the damned spirit is gone."
Theodora said and frowned.

"Technically, /you/ didn't, whatever possessed you did...but he will be alright. Hopefully you will also, sodalis. We will need to figure out what happened though so we can make sure it doesn't happen again."

"I ehm...can try to explain as well as I can but I truly do not remember anything between feeling a bit strange and waking up here in this room. After dinner I felt the need for a smoke, I did not know if it would be okey to do so inside so I went outside, night had just Fallen so my Parma was down, I was thinking I would re cast it when I went back inside. I had a sigarette, watching a few pepole walk by and then I felt strange and then I was here."
Theodora said and leaned back against the wall.
"What the fuck happened also that will teach me to listen to my Mentor and make sure my Parma is up at all times."
She grumbeled.

Despite her situation this made Theodora smirk a little.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:50 am

[Boston, 7 PM]
"That is good to hear Mentor I would not want you to be seriously hurt, you have to cover the wound then we return to the Chantry so it do not get dirty."
Anna said and smiled a little.
Colin smiled thinly, "I don't think we can spare the time for that before we return... I think we'll be taking a shortcut back, now."

"I understand Mr Wainwright, I am making the adjustments to the teleportation program as we speak."
Narim said and you heard his fingers tapping at the keys.
He nodded, "Capital. Look forward to seeing the place again, and to introduce my daughter to everyone."

"The serum have it's uses indeed even if it can be seen as a cruel way to keep a prisoner. As for our guest I do not know but I have not heard anything about her being injured."
The Virtual Adept said,

You got the prisoners gathered around the car, it seamed to be clear and you did not hear anyone else around, your attackers had chosen a good spot for the assult. Udella nodded and she muttered something in Latin and moved her hands gently as she cast the spell to destroy the arcane connections in yours and Rodger's blood. A few moments later there was a slight tilt of reality as the world around you changed and you where in Steelhaven's garage, it was a bit of a jolt but Narim was a skilled teleporter and he had placed you, your party and the car in the garage gently.
He glanced to Anna as the group and car arrived in the garage, "Perfect work as usual, Sir. I'll let you get back to work. Oh, and if you could let Chief Morgan and Master Tolle know I've arrived, and I am coming up to the Chief's office as soon as the matter of the prisoners and first aid has been seen to, that would be good. They are expecting me, and it would not do to seem to be stalling for no good reason when I'm supposed to be arrested."

You saw Dr Wong on his way into the garage as your group arrived, the man looked rather tired as he hurried towards your group.
"Good evening."
He said.
"I was told your group might need assistence."
He hung up and pocketed his phone again, and nodded to Dr. Wong, "Good evening, Doctor. Yes, I have suffered a small nick, and Mr. Tasselwell here was shot through the leg - and we need to make sure the two upstanding goons lying here stay out of it for a while."
He gave Anna a small smile and pointed toward the little janitorial room, "Sweetie, give me the gloves, and go wash your hands in there, I believe there's a small soap dispenser there, too."
He turned back to Dr. Wong again, a bit more seriously, "Since you're the one coming down, I have to ask, how is Dr. Lee and Captain Welder doing? Did my warning arrive in time?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "I don't think we can spare the time for that before we return... I think we'll be taking a shortcut back, now."

Anna just nodded at that, she had been in combat situations enough time to understand the concept of there not being enough time, so she just assumed you knew what you where doing and nodded.

He nodded, "Capital. Look forward to seeing the place again, and to introduce my daughter to everyone."

"Ah yes you where picking up your apprentice in Chicago. Very well the program is ready it can be activated any time, do not hang up though I am using yyour phone to navigate my aim by."
Narim said.

He glanced to Anna as the group and car arrived in the garage, "Perfect work as usual, Sir. I'll let you get back to work. Oh, and if you could let Chief Morgan and Master Tolle know I've arrived, and I am coming up to the Chief's office as soon as the matter of the prisoners and first aid has been seen to, that would be good. They are expecting me, and it would not do to seem to be stalling for no good reason when I'm supposed to be arrested."

"I have opened up the wards for your apprentice and Master Adimari. Master Morgan is in a time bubble I will let him know when he is out of it. Master Tolle though I will inform at once, welcome back Mr Wainwright."
Narim said sounding slightly shaky after he had teleported the car.
"I only have one more to wait for then I can finally get some rest myself."
The Virtual Adept said sounding tired.

He hung up and pocketed his phone again, and nodded to Dr. Wong, "Good evening, Doctor. Yes, I have suffered a small nick, and Mr. Tasselwell here was shot through the leg - and we need to make sure the two upstanding goons lying here stay out of it for a while."
He gave Anna a small smile and pointed toward the little janitorial room, "Sweetie, give me the gloves, and go wash your hands in there, I believe there's a small soap dispenser there, too."

"I have what we need to keep the prisoners in check."
Michael said. Anna pullet the gloves off her hands and she nodded and ran to the little janitoral room in one corner of the garage, at least there was a sink there so she could get her hands washed. Michael waited until Anna was out of sight then he found a bottle of the serum and two suringes.
"If you are able to help there are some cuffs in my bag, let us get them restrained and then move to the kitchen, it is clean if you and Mr Tasselwell can walk I can tend to your injuries there.
The Akashic suggjested.

He turned back to Dr. Wong again, a bit more seriously, "Since you're the one coming down, I have to ask, how is Dr. Lee and Captain Welder doing? Did my warning arrive in time?"

"The message did arrive just in time Mr Wainwright. Thank you any favor you need just name it, you helped save the life of my apprentice."
The Master Akashic said then he nodded.
"Captain Welder are physically stable but she have been through allot she is resting. My student are in a time bubble with several others getting some rest, he was injured but he have been healed."
Michael said and frowned.
"They wull both be fine though."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:45 pm

[Boston, 7 PM]
"Ah yes you where picking up your apprentice in Chicago. Very well the program is ready it can be activated any time, do not hang up though I am using yyour phone to navigate my aim by."
Narim said.
Colin nodded, "Of course, I will maintain connection until we are safely deposited."

"I have opened up the wards for your apprentice and Master Adimari. Master Morgan is in a time bubble I will let him know when he is out of it. Master Tolle though I will inform at once, welcome back Mr Wainwright."
Narim said sounding slightly shaky after he had teleported the car.
"I only have one more to wait for then I can finally get some rest myself."
The Virtual Adept said sounding tired.
He arched an eyebrow, "One remaining straggler? Who is that? And I believe we all need and deserve a bit of rest now, after the past week..."

"I have what we need to keep the prisoners in check."
Michael said. Anna pullet the gloves off her hands and she nodded and ran to the little janitoral room in one corner of the garage, at least there was a sink there so she could get her hands washed. Michael waited until Anna was out of sight then he found a bottle of the serum and two suringes.
"If you are able to help there are some cuffs in my bag, let us get them restrained and then move to the kitchen, it is clean if you and Mr Tasselwell can walk I can tend to your injuries there.
The Akashic suggjested.
He nodded and pocketed the gloves, then grabbed the cuffs and restrained the two prisoners before beginning a thorough pat down of the man, glancing to Udella, "Master Adimari, if you would be so kind as to frisk the other prisoner? We wouldn't want her to pull out some unexpected weapon once she comes to."

"The message did arrive just in time Mr Wainwright. Thank you any favor you need just name it, you helped save the life of my apprentice."
The Master Akashic said then he nodded.
"Captain Welder are physically stable but she have been through allot she is resting. My student are in a time bubble with several others getting some rest, he was injured but he have been healed."
Michael said and frowned.
"They wull both be fine though."
He let out a brief sigh of relief, "Thank Providence... And remind me to thank Neville Sinclair for warning me come the trial of these two in February. He might get a bit of a headache from the timing aspect of it, but it saved lives... As for your gratitude, well..."
He smiled with a glance at Anna, "I think you and I might both know well what our apprentices need, so what do you say we let Yu Die keep an eye on Anna while I have my legal matters looked into by Master Tolle?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Colin nodded, "Of course, I will maintain connection until we are safely deposited."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright that will be helpful."
Narim said.

He arched an eyebrow, "One remaining straggler? Who is that? And I believe we all need and deserve a bit of rest now, after the past week..."

"Mr Karyak for some reason have not been heard from yet, I fear he might have tried to...attack the Labyrinth ship, him and the werewolves, I have contacted an ally of mine who have a friend who have a friend among the werewolves of Boston and the back that assisted us have not returned either."
The Virtual Adept said sounding concerned.
"And indeed we all need and deserve some rest Mr Wainwright."

He nodded and pocketed the gloves, then grabbed the cuffs and restrained the two prisoners before beginning a thorough pat down of the man, glancing to Udella, "Master Adimari, if you would be so kind as to frisk the other prisoner? We wouldn't want her to pull out some unexpected weapon once she comes to."

Udella nodded she examined the woman and found something similar to a calculator, a small lap top and a very old phone as well as a new smart phone on her person, along with a wallet, car and house keys, a pack of sigarettes, lipstick and a packet of gum. You found two was seals, a ritual dagger, a brass pendulum, a tiny silver cup and a packet of stick insence along with a phone, a wallet, car an house keys and a stress ball. Michael prepared two injections per prisoner, the serum and something else.
"A sedative, there are so many prisoners that it is safest to keep them asleep for now, unless you wanted to talk with them."
The doctor asked as he pushed the woman's sweather away from her shoulder and gave her the serum, the female prisoner whimpered but she remained out of it for now.

He let out a brief sigh of relief, "Thank Providence... And remind me to thank Neville Sinclair for warning me come the trial of these two in February. He might get a bit of a headache from the timing aspect of it, but it saved lives... As for your gratitude, well..."

"Master Sinclair the Hollower Enforcer?"
Michael Wong said sounding suprised.
"I have to admit that you have me somewhat confunded Mr Wainwright."

He smiled with a glance at Anna, "I think you and I might both know well what our apprentices need, so what do you say we let Yu Die keep an eye on Anna while I have my legal matters looked into by Master Tolle?"

"Very well that I can arrange, would you might if I send her up to Miss Olson's room though? The young Cultist as well as young Mr oh what are Ange's apprentice called again...Yager I think have been taking care of the younger mages of the Chantry and they have been taking care of Yu Die for me when I was asked to come here and help out in the infirmary. I would prefer if Anna where sent up there where it is safe rather than bringing Yu Die down here until the Nephandi prisoners are safely sent to Horizon."
Michael requested and smiled.
"Ah yes and let us finish with these two here before your apprentice returns shall we so she do not have to see anything that might scare her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:50 pm

[Boston, 7 PM]
"Mr Karyak for some reason have not been heard from yet, I fear he might have tried to...attack the Labyrinth ship, him and the werewolves, I have contacted an ally of mine who have a friend who have a friend among the werewolves of Boston and the back that assisted us have not returned either."
The Virtual Adept said sounding concerned.
"And indeed we all need and deserve some rest Mr Wainwright."
Colin frowned, then facepalmed, "Oh, for the love of... if he comes back alive, he's going to wish he didn't. If the Chief doesn't broil him alive with a lecture, I just might."

Udella nodded she examined the woman and found something similar to a calculator, a small lap top and a very old phone as well as a new smart phone on her person, along with a wallet, car and house keys, a pack of sigarettes, lipstick and a packet of gum. You found two was seals, a ritual dagger, a brass pendulum, a tiny silver cup and a packet of stick insence along with a phone, a wallet, car an house keys and a stress ball. Michael prepared two injections per prisoner, the serum and something else.
"A sedative, there are so many prisoners that it is safest to keep them asleep for now, unless you wanted to talk with them."
The doctor asked as he pushed the woman's sweather away from her shoulder and gave her the serum, the female prisoner whimpered but she remained out of it for now.
He glanced around, "We should put their confiscated materials somewhere safe... A sedative sounds fine; I don't have anything pressing to ask of them, and I'm sure Master Tolle would love to get the first word in with these two."

"Master Sinclair the Hollower Enforcer?"
Michael Wong said sounding suprised.
"I have to admit that you have me somewhat confunded Mr Wainwright."
He smiled wryly, "I seem to be a little unstuck in time. In the timeline I most recently changed, these two minions are put on trial for their ambush against my group here in February. In that timeline, the assault on Captain Welder and Dr. Lee had... not been prevented, and Captain Welder was slain, with no clue as to who the culprit was despite a thorough search. Master Sinclair asked me, on hearing that I was temporally colocated, to bring back a warning to save Captain Welder. It gets a little complicated from time to time."

"Very well that I can arrange, would you might if I send her up to Miss Olson's room though? The young Cultist as well as young Mr oh what are Ange's apprentice called again...Yager I think have been taking care of the younger mages of the Chantry and they have been taking care of Yu Die for me when I was asked to come here and help out in the infirmary. I would prefer if Anna where sent up there where it is safe rather than bringing Yu Die down here until the Nephandi prisoners are safely sent to Horizon."
Michael requested and smiled.
"Ah yes and let us finish with these two here before your apprentice returns shall we so she do not have to see anything that might scare her.
He nodded, "Bringing her up to Miss Olsen's room sounds good, while I head to the Chief's office. I agree, you wouldn't want your apprentice getting too close to the prisoners just yet."
He grinned wryly, fetching a serum dose to gently administer to the male prisoner's bicep, "And while we're discussing our apprentices, I guess the two of us will be something-in-laws soon enough... and grandfathers hopefully several years later."

((OOC: Okay, I'm off to play Pathfinder shortly. Hopefully, my half-orc Pyromancer survives. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:29 pm

"I will ask him then...can you keep an eye on our Sodalis until I return mea filius?" Jeffry asked.

"Yes, sir. We're going to have to do something about people going in and out, aren't we?"

"It is understandable, use whatever means you deam neccesary to make sure it is safe until it is certin the damned spirit is gone."
Theodora said and frowned.

He nodded to her.

"I ehm...can try to explain as well as I can but I truly do not remember anything between feeling a bit strange and waking up here in this room. After dinner I felt the need for a smoke, I did not know if it would be okey to do so inside so I went outside, night had just Fallen so my Parma was down, I was thinking I would re cast it when I went back inside. I had a sigarette, watching a few pepole walk by and then I felt strange and then I was here." Theodora said and leaned back against the wall. "What the fuck happened also that will teach me to listen to my Mentor and make sure my Parma is up at all times."
She grumbeled.

"Hrm, the people, do you think they had anything to do with this? It seems that you were possessed with the intent of harming a guest, and Dr Lee protected them. My pater and I were able to stop it, he banished the thing but it was a close call. You probably have a few injuries, as well, which will be seen to as soon as the more serious cases are settled. I hear you about keeping defenses up, that's when it happens...it is hard to be vigilant 100% of the time but this is still an active battle in the war, even if it seems we've won part of it."

"The merits of being bilingual with a Quebecois flair are, thankfully, lost on me," he deadpanned.

// see you later Nicole
ooc2: have fun Warp!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Colin frowned, then facepalmed, "Oh, for the love of... if he comes back alive, he's going to wish he didn't. If the Chief doesn't broil him alive with a lecture, I just might."

"Master Morgan did warn the man, I heard him as he was on the phone with my Cabalmate before the evacuation of the Labyrinth, I think everything to keep Mr Karyak from putting himself in danger have been tried so now all we can hope is to get him back intact."
Narim said and sigh.
"I hope to hear from him soon as I can not even leave my laptop to eat I need to be ready to get him out in an emergency."

He glanced around, "We should put their confiscated materials somewhere safe... A sedative sounds fine; I don't have anything pressing to ask of them, and I'm sure Master Tolle would love to get the first word in with these two."

"Well this is a pretty comfortable drug, I use it for patients nervous before operations and claustrophobic patients who need MRI scans, it will just have them sleep deeply and then when they wake up they might be a bit tired but not groggy and out of it like with the stuff they use to control patients at mental hospitals, they will be able to be interogated as soon as they wake up."
Michael said as he made the injections ready and gently looked for a vein down the female prisoner's arm before giving her the sedative.
"I can place their things in my pocket realm if you wish Mr Wainwrigh."
Udella offered.

He smiled wryly, "I seem to be a little unstuck in time. In the timeline I most recently changed, these two minions are put on trial for their ambush against my group here in February. In that timeline, the assault on Captain Welder and Dr. Lee had... not been prevented, and Captain Welder was slain, with no clue as to who the culprit was despite a thorough search. Master Sinclair asked me, on hearing that I was temporally colocated, to bring back a warning to save Captain Welder. It gets a little complicated from time to time."

"I see Mr Wainwright I have heard some rumors of your time shennanigans."
Michael said but he still looked a bit confused.

He nodded, "Bringing her up to Miss Olsen's room sounds good, while I head to the Chief's office. I agree, you wouldn't want your apprentice getting too close to the prisoners just yet."

"Good then that is decided."
The Doctor said and nodded.
"I should probably have a look at your arm before you do to see Master Tolle tough."

He grinned wryly, fetching a serum dose to gently administer to the male prisoner's bicep, "And while we're discussing our apprentices, I guess the two of us will be something-in-laws soon enough... and grandfathers hopefully several years later."

"All I know is that Yu Die have dreams of a girl that match your Anna's description pretty closely, however neither I nor her will live our lives by some script of the future. I hope it works out for them though, they might be good for one antoher."
Michael said.

The male prisoner grunted as you gave him the serum and his eyes opened.
"W...what...it...happening? ow!...what?"
He said but by then Dr Wong had given him the sedative and the man's eyes closed again and he fell asleep again.

(OOC: Have fun gaming Warp.)

"We are going to have to tweek our wards to also search for spirits inside of those who are coming and going, but I will need to be a bit more rested to do that."

"Hrm, the people, do you think they had anything to do with this? It seems that you were possessed with the intent of harming a guest, and Dr Lee protected them. My pater and I were able to stop it, he banished the thing but it was a close call. You probably have a few injuries, as well, which will be seen to as soon as the more serious cases are settled. I hear you about keeping defenses up, that's when it happens...it is hard to be vigilant 100% of the time but this is still an active battle in the war, even if it seems we've won part of it."

"I did not think so at the time they just looked like regular pepole, but they might have, I mean if I had something neferious in mind I would try to blend in as well."
Theodora said then she nodded.
"Yeah my side kind of hurts, but it do not matter much really the important thing is that I was stopped, or the spirit posessing me was stopped before...something went horribly wrong."
She said and shuddered.
"Anyway if you think any magick might be able to find out more about that spirit or who sent it you have my consent to do it."
The Tytalus offered.
"Damn it this really sucks!"
She exclaimed she clearly where upset and probably felt violated by what had happened to her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:06 pm

"We are going to have to tweek our wards to also search for spirits inside of those who are coming and going, but I will need to be a bit more rested to do that."

He nodded. "Understood."

"I did not think so at the time they just looked like regular pepole, but they might have, I mean if I had something neferious in mind I would try to blend in as well."
Theodora said then she nodded.

"Sometimes something becomes apparent after the fact," he said.

"Yeah my side kind of hurts, but it do not matter much really the important thing is that I was stopped, or the spirit posessing me was stopped before...something went horribly wrong."
She said and shuddered.
"Anyway if you think any magick might be able to find out more about that spirit or who sent it you have my consent to do it."
The Tytalus offered.
"Damn it this really sucks!"

"It does suck. I am at this point too exhausted to make anything like a thorough examination even at my level, unfortunately. I am not sure I can form one more spell, unless pressed to emergency." He didn't like to admit it, but it was true. If he tried something else, he might pass out; he almost had during the battle. "But do tell the Chief, or I will pass that on, so he can set up the investigation when he can."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:14 pm

He nodded. "Understood."

Jeffry nodded at that.
"After we have rested in the time bubble then."

"Sometimes something becomes apparent after the fact," he said.

"That is very true Sodalis. I can try to describe the folks I saw if you think that will help?"
Theodora asked.

"It does suck. I am at this point too exhausted to make anything like a thorough examination even at my level, unfortunately. I am not sure I can form one more spell, unless pressed to emergency." He didn't like to admit it, but it was true. If he tried something else, he might pass out; he almost had during the battle. "But do tell the Chief, or I will pass that on, so he can set up the investigation when he can."

"I will tell Master Morgan as soon as he comes back from the kitchen, perhaps he will be able to get someone to examine me who can figure things out and I should probably be restrained until that have been done, and probably my fingers as well, my hands are tied but I can still form hand sigils."
She said and leaned her head against the wall.
"Fuck...this...I am getting so fucking drunk when all of this is over."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 pm

"Nothing wrong with eating young man. I am glad you like them."
George said sounding amused he took one of the cookies himself and took a small bite on them.
"I thought you might like something colorful Mr Yager."
He said and indicated the little m&ms in the cookies.

"Well you certainly got that right." he said with a smile as he glanced at the rainbow cookies, largely preferring their aesthetic over the plainer ones he had had before. "A little color makes everything so much better."

"I hardly know everything about everyone Mr Yager but I know when I will have guests and who will be coming for a visit."
The ancient mage said.
"Eventually you to will experience little effects around you from your magick, like Master Morgan who affect the temperature in the room with his mood, or Master Nassa who never gets sick and plants grow stronger and healthier around him than they otherwise would, or your own teacher who always know the right thing to say to those around her, Knowing who comes to visit are my...little oddness."
He said and sipped his tea again.

"I didn't know about those magickal oddness. Damn that sounds really cool. Makes you unique. I'm probably still too young to have something like that. Closest thing I've had is seeing things that aren't there and having people around me experience similar things. Although that might've just my imagination." Serge said remembering the days before his awakening.

"Well then let us have a look."
George said and he pulled a pair of glasses up from a pocket in his robes and put them on then he studied your drawing.
"Yes it is a air elemental indeed, it is not a corrupted one but it is a Entropic spirit, a spirit of negative thoughts and self doubt, it is kown to work for the highest bidder, hiing in it's victims' dark thoungts and lingering self doubt and then taking the victims over when the time is right...a quite dangerouns spirit indeed...I do believe it is mentioned in one of my books...the green one on the top shelf over there, if you would not mind getting it for me child."
Master Steelhaven said and he pointed at a large green, leather bound book.

Serge got up out of his chair and went to retrieve the large green book and gave it to the Primus. "Never expected an air elemental to do all that. I thought elementals just controlled their own element. Shouldn't he be creating tornadoes instead of controlling peoples dark thoughts?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 pm

"That is very true Sodalis. I can try to describe the folks I saw if you think that will help?" Theodora asked.

"In case they show their faces again, it might. Plus it might jog your memory, since what happened made it fuzzy."

I will tell Master Morgan as soon as he comes back from the kitchen, perhaps he will be able to get someone to examine me who can figure things out and I should probably be restrained until that have been done, and probably my fingers as well, my hands are tied but I can still form hand sigils."
She said and leaned her head against the wall. "Fuck...this...I am getting so fucking drunk when all of this is over."

"I can restrain your fingers but it will hurt, and they should not be left too long like that."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Adley's Post:

'Eh... what makes you say that?' Nicole replied suspiciously to Adley, struggling a bit on rolling up a rather snug left sleeve, revealing a toned arm covered with ink..

Anja's Post:

'This sleeve took about twenty hours. You think just one needle is going to bother me?' Nicole replied with a little smile, turning her arm around, clearly showing off just a little bit. 'Hmm... can you even find a place to stick it?'

[I'll be on for a couple hours tonight, but I've got another full day tomorrow.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next