Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32

5 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32 - Page 4 Empty Re: New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32

Post by Adley Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:48 pm

[Serge and Adley]

"Sounds good, if you drop by my office before you go I can send with you some money so you can take them somewhere nice."
Jeffry said

He nodded, looking a bit embarrassed that he needed to get money to take them all out, somewhere nice especially. "Yes sir, let me know what time they are due."

"Ok, only if she is feeling up to it." Kyle said then he looked up at you."Really, that is cool what is she like?"
He asked and Jeffry smiled a little at that. "She is a credit to our House." He said proudly.

"She is different than I am and older than I, but I think you will be able to get along once she gets to know you as I did. I found her help when I was an apprentice to be very useful. her take on things aided my understanding and she was easy to talk with, when I needed someone else to discuss matters with at times."

"We have an art project, apparently Serge did not think I should sit around and mope."
Jeffry smiled and nodded to Serge at that before turning back to his student.
"Good...you should not and Kyle when in the company of others be more formal when referring to Mr Yager, he may be your friend but he is also a fully initiated mage and you are a student."
He gently corrected.
"Ok I will remember it, sorry."
Kyle said Jeffry smiled a little.
"Quite ok my boy, now off you go, do your art project."
He said as he shooed the two younger mages on their way.

"There is nothing to apologize for," he added. "I look forward to seeing what you make together. Until later."

"Ok...I will see you later then Adley."
He said and gave a weak smile.

He nodded, covered the plate back up and headed downstairs.

"Indeed so, let me see it will be me, you, Miss Alexander, Master Nassa, Mr Yager, Mr Wainwright, Miss Bouchard, Kyle and Helena, two cars can work but will be a tight fit, might be better with three."

"That's a lot of people," he said, clearly it was a few more than he'd thought were going on the trip. He frowned. "We're going to have to discuss what to do while we are gone, that leaves a few important people in Horizon," he mused. "Well, perhaps you already have done that, anyway," he added, "And probably not a good place to talk about that sort of thing," he added. He looked around as they walked, to see who was in the common room and on the way there.

// Has Adley been told about he vampires situation yet?

Adley

Back to top Go down

New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32 - Page 4 Empty Re: New Enemies, Old Problems and a Trip to Horizon-IC thread 32

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 am

Anja wrote:"I would like that very much Mr Wainwright, what sort of rose is it?"
Bianca asked she gave you a hesitant look still not sure if she should carry a grudge after your debate or not though she seamed at least to stay polite and be a bit more positive.
Colin smiled, "It's a Helen Cushing... I got the cutting from Peter Cushing himself, when I vacationed with my aunt who lived almost next door to him."

Anja wrote:"Oh I see, well that is a bit freaky I have to say Sir, but your bird friend do sound cute."
Samantha said over the phone and Jareth cooed his agreement to that, he knew full well that he was cute.
He grinned, "He is, and he knows it, the little scamp."

Anja wrote:"Speaking."
Kristina said and she listened to what you had to say before she said.
"That I can agree to and I can come to Boston, do you have a good place for the duel at your Chantry?"
She asked then she added.
"When will you return?"
He nodded, "I believe the roof of the Chantry will do nicely - there's a garden here, arranged by our most recently joined Verbena, and there's enough room for our Akashic physician to exercise and hold sparring practice in the mornings without getting too close to any of the plants. It's an excellent site, out of sight from the public."
He pondered, "Probably Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, I believe - though I could be held up a little longer. I don't think things will take more than a week, though, and I will let you know when I have a more definite answer. Either way, I expect to return before first snow, and before my birthday."

((OOC: It'll have been, what, a couple of weeks at least? Adley will certainly have been told, though perhaps not all the details about trying to save Veronica's soul. He'll surely have picked up on Colin's guilty feelings about killing her and hurting Olive, though. Roasting the Ventrues, not so much. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:10 am

[Serge]

Anja wrote:"What was she like?"
Kyle asked then he sigh.
"If the worst happens I guess I can...can try to learn hedge magic...but..."
He trailed up and tears welled up in his eyes again.

"She was interesting. Certainly gave me some interesting things to draw." Serge said trying to remember the conversation he had had with the women. Seeing the tears in Kyle's eyes hurt Serge down to his very core. But despite the sadness he felt for Kyle he maintained a positive attitude, for Kyle's sake. "And when you pass the trial, like I know you will, you and I can have a teleporting contest."

Anja wrote:"The Twilight books are not as bad as the movies."
Kyle said and grinned.
"Perhaps you would have fun washing the floor then."
He asked wryly.

"Hell yeah I could. It's a lot more fun if you imagine the mop as a lightsaber. Or wear socks so you can do the cool-guy slide across the floor." Serge said with a chuckle. "Anything can be made enjoyable with a little bit of imagination."

Anja wrote:"Are there not only two women in your Cabal Serge and Adley did say she."
Kyle commented.
"So Miss Alexander had to be your second guess."

"Darn. You figured me out. And I felt pretty smart for deducing that." Serge said with a light-hearted grin.

He said and Jeffry smiled a little.
"Thank you for taking care of Kyle Mr Yager, remember to be packed and ready tomorrow morning early since you are coming with us to Horizon."
He said and he prepared to continue to the common room though he did cast another worried look at Kyle.

"I'm happy to help. Plus I needed a bit of help with this art project." Serge said with a nod. "I'll be sure to finish my packing soon. I have most of the things I need packed. Just gotta look it over to make sure it's all there."

Anja wrote:"We have an art project, apparently Serge did not think I should sit around and mope."
Jeffry smiled and nodded to Serge at that before turning back to his student.
"Good...you should not and Kyle when in the company of others be more formal when referring to Mr Yager, he may be your friend but he is also a fully initiated mage and you are a student."
He gently corrected.
"Ok I will remember it, sorry."
Kyle said Jeffry smiled a little.
"Quite ok my boy, now off you go, do your art project."
He said as he shooed the two younger mages on their way.
Adley wrote:"There is nothing to apologize for," he added. "I look forward to seeing what you make together. Until later."

"Your gonna love it. Anyways see you guys later." Serge said as he gave a final wave of goodbye and continued to lead Kyle to his room.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:17 am

[Nicole]

Anja's Post:

'More than that. Good for Union morale, it is... that "only our Science works" and all that.' Nicole replied, pouring out the coffee. 'I'm planning to go over to the infirmary as soon as, to get the once-over. Also going to contact a few I know, see if there's more cases. No point running to the brass 'till we know there's something worth running for.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:39 am

[Serge and Adley]

He nodded, looking a bit embarrassed that he needed to get money to take them all out, somewhere nice especially. "Yes sir, let me know what time they are due."

"Their plane lands at five minutes over twelve."
Jeffry said and he added a smile to say not worry about the money.

"She is different than I am and older than I, but I think you will be able to get along once she gets to know you as I did. I found her help when I was an apprentice to be very useful. her take on things aided my understanding and she was easy to talk with, when I needed someone else to discuss matters with at times."

"She sounds pretty cool, I can't wait to meet her."
Kyle said and Jeffry smiled.
"She is also bringing along her own apprentice who is not that much older than you Kyle, you might like another friend."
Kyle nodded at that.
"Cool, another apprentice eh..."
He seamed the cheer up a little.

"There is nothing to apologize for," he added. "I look forward to seeing what you make together. Until later."

"Ok...thank you, I will see you later."
Your brother said as he went with Serge towards the Cultist's room.

"That's a lot of people," he said, clearly it was a few more than he'd thought were going on the trip. He frowned. "We're going to have to discuss what to do while we are gone, that leaves a few important people in Horizon," he mused. "Well, perhaps you already have done that, anyway," he added, "And probably not a good place to talk about that sort of thing," he added. He looked around as they walked, to see who was in the common room and on the way there.

"It is...not a comfortable situation to have two Deacons gone from the Chantry at once, but Master Nassa could not be talked out of coming with Miss Alexander for her re sentencing. There is unfortunatly nto allot that can be done to rectify that situation."
Your Mentor said then he nodded.
"We can discuss in in greater detail in my office later, but we should be fine."
The older Hermetic said.

In the common room you saw the Van Hesses having breakfast together, Darrian where there with Cava and Mundi, the familiar wagged his tail at you when he saw you. Henrietta was settling down and placing a plate of egg and beacon before Cecilia, Helga where filling herself a cup of coffee. Those in the room nodded to you and Jeffry and Cecilia rose and bowed.

"She was interesting. Certainly gave me some interesting things to draw." Serge said trying to remember the conversation he had had with the women. Seeing the tears in Kyle's eyes hurt Serge down to his very core. But despite the sadness he felt for Kyle he maintained a positive attitude, for Kyle's sake. "And when you pass the trial, like I know you will, you and I can have a teleporting contest."

"I...will have to learn some more first."
Kyle said and he wiped at his tears.
"If it go well that is...then yes when I learn more we can do that..."

"Hell yeah I could. It's a lot more fun if you imagine the mop as a lightsaber. Or wear socks so you can do the cool-guy slide across the floor." Serge said with a chuckle. "Anything can be made enjoyable with a little bit of imagination."

"I guess that is what the Cult of Ecstasy is all about, enjoying life and finding ways to enjoy every part of it."
Kyle said and nodded.
"That is quite impressive you know."

"Darn. You figured me out. And I felt pretty smart for deducing that." Serge said with a light-hearted grin.

Kyle gave half a smile at that.

"I'm happy to help. Plus I needed a bit of help with this art project." Serge said with a nod. "I'll be sure to finish my packing soon. I have most of the things I need packed. Just gotta look it over to make sure it's all there."

"Remember seven in the morning we meet in the lobby then we go to the Umbral port and have breakfast there while Mr Wainwright ready the shuttle."
Jeffry said then his expression softened.
"I am still grateful young man, you have been a good friend to my apprentice."

"Your gonna love it. Anyways see you guys later." Serge said as he gave a final wave of goodbye and continued to lead Kyle to his room.

You got to your room and Kyle finished the cookie he had taken.
"Well tell me what to do."
He said still sad and scared but hearing of the arrival of his sister and her apprentice had clearly perked him up some.

[Colin]

Colin smiled, "It's a Helen Cushing... I got the cutting from Peter Cushing himself, when I vacationed with my aunt who lived almost next door to him."

"The guy who was in all those old horror movies?"
Bianca asked.
"That is pretty cool, yes I would love to see that rose."

He grinned, "He is, and he knows it, the little scamp."

"I bet he do know it, and know how to use it as well."
Samantha said sounding amused.

He nodded, "I believe the roof of the Chantry will do nicely - there's a garden here, arranged by our most recently joined Verbena, and there's enough room for our Akashic physician to exercise and hold sparring practice in the mornings without getting too close to any of the plants. It's an excellent site, out of sight from the public."
He pondered, "Probably Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, I believe - though I could be held up a little longer. I don't think things will take more than a week, though, and I will let you know when I have a more definite answer. Either way, I expect to return before first snow, and before my birthday."

"Ok the roof garden you talk about will work nicely for me. Let me know when you return, but if it is during the day here in France I might have to wait for my husband to wake up so he can watch over my children, but I will be there as soon as possible."
Kristina agreed.
"And good luck on your travels Mr Wainwright."

[Nicole]

More than that. Good for Union morale, it is... that "only our Science works" and all that.' Nicole replied, pouring out the coffee. 'I'm planning to go over to the infirmary as soon as, to get the once-over. Also going to contact a few I know, see if there's more cases. No point running to the brass 'till we know there's something worth running for.'

"Yeah...it would boost Union moral, bastards."
Freddy said and frowned.
"Yeah you probably should get yourself checked out, however with now four known cases I think we have to tell the Deacon, four cases that do not just happen unless there is something going on."
She protested.

(OOC: Yes Adley will have been told, and besides after that long there is no chance he have not heard the rumors, including that Colin have a wounded vampire in his workshop.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:11 am

[Nicole]

Anja's Post:

'That something might be completely unrelated.' Nicole replied, passing the cup towards Freddie. 'But the chance of that does seem to be falling...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:11 am

[Nicole]

Freddy took the coffee mug with a thanks and sipped it.
"Which is why I say we should speak with Deacon Shararya, it this is nothing then at worst he have been informed about nothing but if this is something he will need to know."
The Virtual Adept said an she sipped her coffee again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Anja wrote:"The guy who was in all those old horror movies?"
Bianca asked.
"That is pretty cool, yes I would love to see that rose."
Colin arched an eyebrow, "Very good - most people of your generation tend to associate him with Star Wars, and only that. But please do swing by my apartment later in the day; I'd be happy to show you."

Anja wrote:"Ok the roof garden you talk about will work nicely for me. Let me know when you return, but if it is during the day here in France I might have to wait for my husband to wake up so he can watch over my children, but I will be there as soon as possible."
Kristina agreed.
"And good luck on your travels Mr Wainwright."
He nodded, "That is why I suggested the evening of that day - regardless of which hour I return on. Bu around six PM in Boston, it should be closer to midnight in Paris. Will you be quite able to arrange for your own transportation, or shall I ask our resident Virtual Adept Deacon to make the arrangements?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:05 pm

[Colin]

Colin arched an eyebrow, "Very good - most people of your generation tend to associate him with Star Wars, and only that. But please do swing by my apartment later in the day; I'd be happy to show you."

"I like old movies, I used to watch them with Amadeus all the time back when I was his student."
Bianca said.
"Ok I will drop by, it will be interesting to see such a rare flower."

He nodded, "That is why I suggested the evening of that day - regardless of which hour I return on. Bu around six PM in Boston, it should be closer to midnight in Paris. Will you be quite able to arrange for your own transportation, or shall I ask our resident Virtual Adept Deacon to make the arrangements?"

"Ah yes that will be perfect by then the kids should be sleeping soundly anyway. I can get there through the Umbra, it is not as fast as teleporting but I should be able to get there quickly regardless."
Kristina said.
"Oh and while I have you on the line how are the vampire you saved doing? Have she woken up yet?"
The Verbena asked.
"And how is Beatrice doing?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Anja wrote:"Ah yes that will be perfect by then the kids should be sleeping soundly anyway. I can get there through the Umbra, it is not as fast as teleporting but I should be able to get there quickly regardless."
Kristina said.
"Oh and while I have you on the line how are the vampire you saved doing? Have she woken up yet?"
The Verbena asked.
"And how is Beatrice doing?"
Colin nodded, "That's a good plan. Beatrice is... recovering, fairly well. She still has trouble sleeping, but she's getting better. She's been baking a lot of cookies at night lately; I've seen them placed at Mr. Roth Hicks' door when I've headed out for my morning run... as for Olive, she's healing, ever so slowly, but she remains in a coma. I'm not leaving her unattended, though; even if I'm only away for a few days, our resident doctor will be going by nightly to check on her and feed her in my absence."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:26 pm

[Colin]

Colin nodded, "That's a good plan. Beatrice is... recovering, fairly well. She still has trouble sleeping, but she's getting better. She's been baking a lot of cookies at night lately; I've seen them placed at Mr. Roth Hicks' door when I've headed out for my morning run...

"That is good to hear but I guess some issues are to be expected after...what she have been though, if baking helps ease her mind and think of something else then there are worse things she could do to cope."
Kristina said and sigh.
"But she should be getting her sleep."

as for Olive, she's healing, ever so slowly, but she remains in a coma. I'm not leaving her unattended, though; even if I'm only away for a few days, our resident doctor will be going by nightly to check on her and feed her in my absence."

"That is good, she need to be fed to help her heal but it will take some time, when she is ready to wake up she will."
Kristina said and then she sigh.
"And I will try to find a Toreador to foster her before she do, it will be hard to take care of a young vampire on your own she needs someone of her own kind to raise her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Anja wrote:"That is good to hear but I guess some issues are to be expected after...what she have been though, if baking helps ease her mind and think of something else then there are worse things she could do to cope."
Kristina said and sigh.
"But she should be getting her sleep."
Colin nodded, "I suspect she's mostly terrified about her resentencing. I'm positive it will be fine, but the worst possible outcome still looms in her mind. I imagine - well, hope, really - that she'll calm down greatly after that hearing."

Anja wrote:"That is good, she need to be fed to help her heal but it will take some time, when she is ready to wake up she will."
Kristina said and then she sigh.
"And I will try to find a Toreador to foster her before she do, it will be hard to take care of a young vampire on your own she needs someone of her own kind to raise her."
He nodded, "I'll host her for as long as she's out of it like that, and for as long as necessary after. Once her, hm, civil status is settled, I can offer to help her find a decent apartment; I know a few people through the Veterans' Affairs meetings, some of whom might be willing to rent out a small place, no questions asked. There are a couple who have dealt with assorted runaways, PTSD-sufferers and other troubled souls who have a need for seclusion and anonymity; that should serve perfectly, if the mentor figure is not able to provide room and board. I will make certain not to impose any bonds of loyalty on her, or any obligations to anyone outside vampire society that might hamper her, er, adoption."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:25 pm

[Nicole]

Anja's Post:

'Agreed. Best we divide the work; you alert the Adepts in Boston, and I'll work the Society. Think you've got the easier job.' ending with a little smile, though it was clear the large woman was worried.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm

[Colin]

Colin nodded, "I suspect she's mostly terrified about her resentencing. I'm positive it will be fine, but the worst possible outcome still looms in her mind. I imagine - well, hope, really - that she'll calm down greatly after that hearing."

"I can not even imagine how she is feeling, poor thing she must be terrified."
Kristina said sounding concerned.
"Are you sure she is not in any danger of...a negative outcome?"

He nodded, "I'll host her for as long as she's out of it like that, and for as long as necessary after. Once her, hm, civil status is settled, I can offer to help her find a decent apartment; I know a few people through the Veterans' Affairs meetings, some of whom might be willing to rent out a small place, no questions asked. There are a couple who have dealt with assorted runaways, PTSD-sufferers and other troubled souls who have a need for seclusion and anonymity; that should serve perfectly, if the mentor figure is not able to provide room and board. I will make certain not to impose any bonds of loyalty on her, or any obligations to anyone outside vampire society that might hamper her, er, adoption."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright that is kind of you."
Kristina said.
"Loyalty to someone beside the foster ehm...parent will possibly be an issue yes. My husband is in talks with an Elder Toreador about Olive, the poor woman lost her newly Embraced childe in an Sabbat attack, she might be willing to take our girl in."

[Nicole]

"Very well, I will alert the Adepts and you will deal with you Tradition."
Freddy said and she looked at you and sigh as she took another sip of her coffee.
"I am sure this will be figured out quickly Miss Bouchard."
She said.
"And I am sure the examination will show that you are not sick."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Anja wrote:"I can not even imagine how she is feeling, poor thing she must be terrified."
Kristina said sounding concerned.
"Are you sure she is not in any danger of...a negative outcome?"
Colin sighed, "Can one ever be absolutely 100% certain of any outcome? There's always danger, but I remember her fighting with us over New Year's, a feisty little tigress - and for that to be true, she'll have to come out on top of the trial."

Anja wrote:"Thank you Mr Wainwright that is kind of you."
Kristina said.
"Loyalty to someone beside the foster ehm...parent will possibly be an issue yes. My husband is in talks with an Elder Toreador about Olive, the poor woman lost her newly Embraced childe in an Sabbat attack, she might be willing to take our girl in."
He nodded, "Please again extend my gratitude to your husband, and my condolences to the Elder Toreador. Oh, by the way, has Mr. Ameli made contact yet? I've forgotten to ask you about that, and haven't heard from him for a while."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:18 pm

[Colin]

Colin sighed, "Can one ever be absolutely 100% certain of any outcome? There's always danger, but I remember her fighting with us over New Year's, a feisty little tigress - and for that to be true, she'll have to come out on top of the trial."

"That is true and with the precedence used to save her that means she should be save from...that...outcome, at least hopefully so, but off course she is scared after what she has been trough I am surprised she is even able to stand, poor ting."
Kristina muttered.

He nodded, "Please again extend my gratitude to your husband, and my condolences to the Elder Toreador. Oh, by the way, has Mr. Ameli made contact yet? I've forgotten to ask you about that, and haven't heard from him for a while."

"I will do so Mr Wainwright."
The Verbena said then she added.
"Yes he was taken here to safety, we found his pack and got him safely reunited with them. My husband is not to fond of the Sabbat he was Camarilla for many years before he left the sect but Mr Ameli was a most gracious guest."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:40 pm

[Serge and Adley]

Anja wrote:"I guess that is what the Cult of Ecstasy is all about, enjoying life and finding ways to enjoy every part of it."
Kyle said and nodded.
"That is quite impressive you know."

"It's not that impressive. Anyone can do it." Serge said with a shrug. "Just takes a bit of thinking to turn a boring situation into a fun one."

Anja wrote:"Remember seven in the morning we meet in the lobby then we go to the Umbral port and have breakfast there while Mr Wainwright ready the shuttle."

"Everyone needs a friend." Serge said with a kind smile. "I'm happy to be one for everyone."

Anja wrote:You got to your room and Kyle finished the cookie he had taken.
"Well tell me what to do."
He said still sad and scared but hearing of the arrival of his sister and her apprentice had clearly perked him up some.

Serge opened the door to his room and Kyle would see that the Ecstatic had been very busy over the three months. Nearly every wall was covered in a mural of some kind, each portraying a different genre and depicting an colorful array of characters, monsters, and nearly everything imaginable. Stacks of paper could be seen on his desk next to his laptop as well as crumpled up pieces of paper piling out of his waste basket. A few of the drawing on the walls were drawn in crayon, using the special crayons that the Deaconess had given to Serge.

"You and I are going to be finishing that." Serge said pointing straight up. If Kyle looked up he would see a half-finished shenlong dragon, clearly eastern inspired and very reminiscent of shenron from DBZ. The dragon seemed to spiral from the center of the living room ceiling outwards, encompassing the majority of his ceiling.

"I'm losing my touch. Normally I would've had something like that finished by now. But I've been laying off doing my crazy all-week no-sleep art projects, at least for personal projects. Plus commissions have been eating away at my time." he said as he began to drag his table over to the center of the room. "Could you get me my art supplies from my desk?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:52 pm

[Serge and Adley]

"It's not that impressive. Anyone can do it." Serge said with a shrug. "Just takes a bit of thinking to turn a boring situation into a fun one."

"I am not sure I can do that."
Kyle said then he nodded.
"But you are probably right that it is a matter of practice, sounds like a good way to live though or at least a fun one."

"Everyone needs a friend." Serge said with a kind smile. "I'm happy to be one for everyone."

"Good man...well I will not keep you then, I look forwards to seeing what this art project is when it is done, have a good morning gentlemen."
Jeffry said and smiled.

Serge opened the door to his room and Kyle would see that the Ecstatic had been very busy over the three months. Nearly every wall was covered in a mural of some kind, each portraying a different genre and depicting an colorful array of characters, monsters, and nearly everything imaginable. Stacks of paper could be seen on his desk next to his laptop as well as crumpled up pieces of paper piling out of his waste basket. Some of the drawing on the walls were drawn in crayon, using the special crayons that the Deaconess had given to Serge.

Kyle looked around as he entered your room.
"This is pretty cool."
He muttered.
"So many drawings, this must have taken forever...ehm what are that rainbow color you use on some of them?"
He asked and pointed at one of the drawings done in crayon.

"You and I are going to be finishing that." Serge said pointing straight up. If Kyle looked up he would see a half-finished shenlong dragon clearly eastern inspired and very reminiscent of shenron from DBZ. The dragon seemed to spiral from the center of the living room ceiling outwards, encompassing the majority of his ceiling.

"Oh shit that is awesome!"
Kyle said as he looked up.
"How long have you used on that? Ok so you needed me to pass you supplies and such right? Just let me know what you need me to do."

"I'm losing my touch. Normally I would've had something like that finished by now. But I've been laying off doing my crazy all-week no-sleep art projects, at least for personal projects. Plus commissions have been eating away at my time." he said as he began to drag his table over to the center of the room. "Could you get me my art supplies from my desk?"

"I am not sure week long stints with no sleep is good for you though I am not the one to give any lessons on that right now."
Kyle said as he helped you move the table.
"You are getting commissions now? That is great...your desk right? Sure I can do that where is your desk?"
The young Hermetic asked as he looked around the room.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:43 pm

[Serge and Adley]

"Their plane lands at five minutes over twelve." Jeffry said

"She sounds pretty cool, I can't wait to meet her."
Kyle said and Jeffry smiled.
"She is also bringing along her own apprentice who is not that much older than you Kyle, you might like another friend."
Kyle nodded at that.
"Cool, another apprentice eh...

"Good, I will let you know when we get in and settled. They might be tired from travelling." Of course, to the Chief not much older than him still included people in his own age range. That sort of thing got funny when you were over a hundred.

"Remember seven in the morning we meet in the lobby then we go to the Umbral port and have breakfast there while Mr Wainwright ready the shuttle."

He smiled a little to Serge, glad that he was with Kyle when he couldn't be, and giving him something else to think about. "If you have one, bring something nice to wear in case you need it. Like a jacket."

"It is...not a comfortable situation to have two Deacons gone from the Chantry at once, but Master Nassa could not be talked out of coming with Miss Alexander for her re sentencing. There is unfortunatly nto allot that can be done to rectify that situation."
Your Mentor said then he nodded.
"We can discuss in in greater detail in my office later, but we should be fine."

He nodded, but he looked worried.

In the common room you saw the Van Hesses having breakfast together, Darrian where there with Cava and Mundi, the familiar wagged his tail at you when he saw you. Henrietta was settling down and placing a plate of egg and beacon before Cecilia, Helga where filling herself a cup of coffee. Those in the room nodded to you and Jeffry and Cecilia rose and bowed.

He nodded to Darrian, Cecelia and Henrietta, then patted Mundi as he passed by him, heading for the coffee. He tried not to look too disappointed, Narim was probably busy doing things...it was still really early.

// Adley is not pleased, not pleased at all that they have more vampire shit to deal with and more than a bit worried about him having a vampire in Colin's workshop.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:54 pm

[Serge and Adley]

"Good, I will let you know when we get in and settled. They might be tired from travelling." Of course, to the Chief not much older than him still included people in his own age range. That sort of thing got funny when you were over a hundred.

"Yes off course I would not want them to be all worn out or be a bother, just let me know when they want to meet up."
Kyle said and nodded.

He smiled a little to Serge, glad that he was with Kyle when he couldn't be, and giving him something else to think about. "If you have one, bring something nice to wear in case you need it. Like a jacket."

"Yeah Master Morgan got me this fancy set of clothes made at Mr Wainwright's tailor, they are pretty cool but oh so fancy."
Kyle said and Jeffry smiled a little.
"Sometimes ehm...fancy is necessary my boy."
He said but it was clear that the old Hermetic was no more fan of getting dressed up than Kyle was.

He nodded to Darrian, Cecelia and Henrietta, then patted Mundi as he passed by him, heading for the coffee. He tried not to look too disappointed, Narim was probably busy doing things...it was still really early.

Mundi's tail wagged more as you petted him, Narim might not be up yet, or he might still be on a skype call with his new student or he had decided to eat in his apartment hard to say. Jeffry got you two a table while you got the coffee.

(OOC: Don't worry the vampire is sleeping.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm

"Yeah Master Morgan got me this fancy set of clothes made at Mr Wainwright's tailor, they are pretty cool but oh so fancy."
Kyle said and Jeffry smiled a little.
"Sometimes ehm...fancy is necessary my boy."
He said but it was clear that the old Hermetic was no more fan of getting dressed up than Kyle was.

"According to Colin and his tailor, we're going to all look quite good," he said with a nod. "He made me try on all these suits and coats. I got one that is long though, so I can keep my stuff with me. I've never worn anything that nice before, we should probably Scotch-Guard it," he said, teasing a little, given how nearly his entire wardrobe had been trashed. "Maybe add a bit of prime for strength..."

Mundi's tail wagged more as you petted him, Narim might not be up yet, or he might still be on a skype call with his new student or he had decided to eat in his apartment hard to say. Jeffry got you two a table while you got the coffee.

He got them each a coffee and some fruit from the counter and brought it over to the table and sat down. "Here, sir..." he put the cup down and started to try to thaw his brain out.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:12 pm

[Nicole]

Anja's Post:

'Let's hope so.' the Etherite replied, gulping down some of her coffee. 'Lives might depend on it...' shaking her head, but with a little voice saying "this is why we've not gonna remove any organic parts..." in her head.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:05 pm

[Adley]

"According to Colin and his tailor, we're going to all look quite good," he said with a nod. "He made me try on all these suits and coats. I got one that is long though, so I can keep my stuff with me. I've never worn anything that nice before, we should probably Scotch-Guard it," he said, teasing a little, given how nearly his entire wardrobe had been trashed. "Maybe add a bit of prime for strength..."

"Well I did tell Mr Wainwright to take you to his tailor and get you something nice for our visit to Horizon, as long as the garments last until we return to Boston I guess we are going to have to be satisfied, though enchanting them for durability and protection is not a bad idea, my mother always did with her clothing."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"September was hard on the wardrobe though."

He got them each a coffee and some fruit from the counter and brought it over to the table and sat down. "Here, sir..." he put the cup down and started to try to thaw his brain out.

"Thank you mea filius."
Jeffry said and he took his cup and took a swing of coffee.
"So how have work been treating you lately?"
He asked.
"You said there might be some issues?"

[Nicole]

Let's hope so.' the Etherite replied, gulping down some of her coffee. 'Lives might depend on it...' shaking her head, but with a little voice saying "this is why we've not gonna remove any organic parts..." in her head.

"Yeah let us hope we find out what is going on quickly, we do not need more trouble."
Freddy said and she drank some of her coffee.
"I probably should let you go and get checked out the and call the Ether boys, and I should talk with the Deacon and also call my uncle and say that there are more cases."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Anja wrote:"That is true and with the precedence used to save her that means she should be save from...that...outcome, at least hopefully so, but off course she is scared after what she has been trough I am surprised she is even able to stand, poor ting."
Kristina muttered.
Colin grinned, "Well, she is Amadeus Nassa's apprentice. She's a lot tougher than she seems; she's been so in every incarnation..."

Anja wrote:"I will do so Mr Wainwright."
The Verbena said then she added.
"Yes he was taken here to safety, we found his pack and got him safely reunited with them. My husband is not to fond of the Sabbat he was Camarilla for many years before he left the sect but Mr Ameli was a most gracious guest."
He smiled, "I'm glad to hear it; he's a good man, if I'm any judge of character - any man who learns to cook just to care for his bird is a good man in my book, affiliation aside. Hm, I gather the Sabbat and Camarilla are the major vampire factions, comparable to the Union and the Traditions, then? I never quite had that clarified to me..."

((OOC: I'm sure Adley can rest a little easier knowing that Colin's not precisely thrilled about that situation, either, and I'm sure Adley would not have let Livington carry on like that, either. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:50 pm

"Well I did tell Mr Wainwright to take you to his tailor and get you something nice for our visit to Horizon, as long as the garments last until we return to Boston I guess we are going to have to be satisfied, though enchanting them for durability and protection is not a bad idea, my mother always did with her clothing."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"September was hard on the wardrobe though."

"He did, yes and they're really nice. So nice, I had to fix up my work shoes. I could probably add a temporary enchantment, at least while we're there but I didn't want to make the clothing stand out more than necessary while down here."

"Thank you mea filius."
Jeffry said and he took his cup and took a swing of coffee.
"So how have work been treating you lately?"
He asked.
"You said there might be some issues?"

He drank some coffee first then sighed. "Well, I had a lot of missed classes which is not good when you're the teacher," he started with a wry look. "Thankfully I had my teaching assistant to help cover for me and I planned for it as well as I could, but it was still not looking good. So I set up a meeting with the Department Head to try to explain, as much as I could, anyway, that this was a rather tough year and that the top of next year was looking busy also but that I still took my work seriously. I didn't want to be fired...as it stands, I was lucky to be given the Linguistics class at all and they might not give it to me next year if they find me unreliable, or indeed even the languages classes. I didn't want to burn my bridges though, and I do need the money. They seemed receptive at least, so hopefully I will still have a position next semester. Or if they skip me this term, may let me back to teach in summer if there's any classes. Still, it's been surreal being back teaching there."

// Of course he doesn't want sleepers being snacked on, but nor can they afford to fight two wars at a time unfortunately so he's still worried

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next