Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45 - Page 14 Empty Re: Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:43 pm

[Infirmary]
Anja wrote:Richard nodded.
"Good...being a shapechanger I don't think she will need any stitches, but I will bandage the wound up."
He said and you noticed that the wound was already slowly beginning to close.
"Yeah that is allot better, thanks both of you."
Gabriella said.
"It should close on it's own now."
Richard nodded as he covered the woman's hand in gauze.
"Well say that for shapechangers they heal fast...Colin would you mind going down to the Von Hess's apartment and ask Mrs Von Hess if she can dowse with the shard?"
He asked nodding towards the boody piece of silver in the cardboard tray.
Colin nodded, already taking off the gloves and rolling down his shirtsleeves to put his jacket back on, "Can do, Doctor. Miss. I look forward to seeing you in action on the battlefield."

After getting the jacket and rings on again, he took the little tray and headed down to the Von Hesses' apartment.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45 - Page 14 Empty Re: Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:53 pm

[Steelhaven]

"Thank you Colin."
Richard said as he finished bandaging up Gabriella's hand. The wercat grinned.
"The same Mr Wainwright, hopefully the spirits will bless us with victory."

You took the bowl containing the bloody bullet fragment and went to knock on the Von Hess' door. Victor came to open the door he gave you a polite nod.
"Mr Wainwright how can I be of service?"
The elderly chemist asked politely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:08 pm

[Steelhaven]
Anja wrote:"Thank you Colin."
Richard said as he finished bandaging up Gabriella's hand. The wercat grinned.
"The same Mr Wainwright, hopefully the spirits will bless us with victory."
Colin smiled, "I spoke with Mars, the Roman God of War, a few minutes ago... I think he, at least, is sympathetic towards us."

Anja wrote:You took the bowl containing the bloody bullet fragment and went to knock on the Von Hess' door. Victor came to open the door he gave you a polite nod.
"Mr Wainwright how can I be of service?"
The elderly chemist asked politely.
He snapped to a salute, "Ma'am, this piece of a silver bullet was extricated from a visiting werecat. Would you be so kind as to try to trace it back to the weapon that fired it?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:40 pm

[Steelhaven]

Colin smiled, "I spoke with Mars, the Roman God of War, a few minutes ago... I think he, at least, is sympathetic towards us."

"An Incarna? That is really impressive Sir."
Gabriella sounded rather impressed.
"I am partial to Bast myself, but for war...yes Mars is a powerful ally...I mean I have never seen an incarna."

He snapped to a salute, "Ma'am, this piece of a silver bullet was extricated from a visiting werecat. Would you be so kind as to try to trace it back to the weapon that fired it?"

Well it was Mr Von Hess that opened the door but Julia came out as well to see what was going on so she nodded.
"Oh dear, is the guest alright Sir? Silver is not good for her kind is it. Certinly I will do it at once do you want to wait or should I send you a message when I have the location of the weapon?"
Julia said politely.
"It should not take long."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:51 pm

[Steelhaven]
Anja wrote:"An Incarna? That is really impressive Sir."
Gabriella sounded rather impressed.
"I am partial to Bast myself, but for war...yes Mars is a powerful ally...I mean I have never seen an incarna."
Colin pondered, "Bast's domains include home defense, don't they? Most certainly appropriate, as our enemies have invaded our home today. And he looked... unsurprisingly human, but it's not sight that tells you how powerful they are..."

Anja wrote:Well it was Mr Von Hess that opened the door but Julia came out as well to see what was going on so she nodded.
"Oh dear, is the guest alright Sir? Silver is not good for her kind is it. Certinly I will do it at once do you want to wait or should I send you a message when I have the location of the weapon?"
Julia said politely.
"It should not take long."
He nodded, "A mere flesh wound, relatively speaking; her hand's healed up quite nicely after the fragment was removed. If you could let Master Sharaya know once you have a location? I'll go by his apartment and inform him of the turn of events."

He saluted them again, and turned to march to Narim's room and knocked on the door.

((OOC: That was my slip, not Colin's. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:03 pm

[Steelhaven]

Colin pondered, "Bast's domains include home defense, don't they? Most certainly appropriate, as our enemies have invaded our home today. And he looked... unsurprisingly human, but it's not sight that tells you how powerful they are..."

"Yes the domain of Bast include all aspects of the home including defense."
Gabriella replied then she gave a wry smile.
"Well actually it is Mr Wainwright, while it is not always the case, most spirits are more powerful the more human it appears, little gafflings usually look animal like, jaggerlings can have somewhat human forms while Lords and Incarna while they can have inhuman features usually look human."

He nodded, "A mere flesh wound, relatively speaking; her hand's healed up quite nicely after the fragment was removed. If you could let Master Sharaya know once you have a location? I'll go by his apartment and inform him of the turn of events."

"That is a relief Sir, I am glad our visitor are going to be ok. I will dowse with the fragment and then inform Master Sharaya."
Julia agreed.
"Like I said it should not take to long just let me get my map and a compartment pendulum."

He saluted them again, and turned to march to Narim's room and knocked on the door.

Victor and Julia said their polite goodbyes as you left. You got to Narim's room and the Deacon himself opened the door.
"Mr Wainwright, can I help you?"
Narim said as he stepped to the side to let you into the room. Adjan was still enchanting bullets he had quite a few magazines done now, there was no one else in the room now.

(OOC: Well he could tell the man he looks just like his wife.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:16 pm

[Steelhaven]
Anja wrote:"Yes the domain of Bast include all aspects of the home including defense."
Gabriella replied then she gave a wry smile.
"Well actually it is Mr Wainwright, while it is not always the case, most spirits are more powerful the more human it appears, little gafflings usually look animal like, jaggerlings can have somewhat human forms while Lords and Incarna while they can have inhuman features usually look human."
Colin shrugged, "I'll grant you that a human appearance is a good indicator of their power, but even blind, I would have been able to tell Mars from... the other indescribably powerful entities I've met over the past few months."

Anja wrote:Victor and Julia said their polite goodbyes as you left. You got to Narim's room and the Deacon himself opened the door.
"Mr Wainwright, can I help you?"
Narim said as he stepped to the side to let you into the room. Adjan was still enchanting bullets he had quite a few magazines done now, there was no one else in the room now.
He quickly saluted Narim, "Sir, just to let you know that Miss Mar's werecat Custos just had a piece of a silver bullet removed from her hand - Mrs. Von Hess is scrying for the firearm now, and will inform you of her findings. That is all, Sir."

((OOC: Yeah, somehow I doubt the "all you old people look the same to me" argument wouldn't be met with enthusiasm. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:50 pm

[Steelhaven]

Colin shrugged, "I'll grant you that a human appearance is a good indicator of their power, but even blind, I would have been able to tell Mars from... the other indescribably powerful entities I've met over the past few months."

"That I believe Mr Wainwright."
The wercat said.
"Such a being must have amazing power."

He quickly saluted Narim, "Sir, just to let you know that Miss Mar's werecat Custos just had a piece of a silver bullet removed from her hand - Mrs. Von Hess is scrying for the firearm now, and will inform you of her findings. That is all, Sir."

"Oh my...I hope the Custos is doing ok."
Narim replied.
"Very well thank you Mr Wainwright any indication of who attacked Miss Mar and her Custos?"

(OOC: No that is rather doubtful.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:57 pm

[Steelhaven]
Anja wrote:"That I believe Mr Wainwright."
The wercat said.
"Such a being must have amazing power."
Colin smiled, "Immense... but paradoxically enough, they are also quite impotent outside their domains. But it would be foolish in the extreme to point that out."

Anja wrote:"Oh my...I hope the Custos is doing ok."
Narim replied.
"Very well thank you Mr Wainwright any indication of who attacked Miss Mar and her Custos?"
He nodded, "She's doing quite well - the wound in her hand was closing on its own once the fragment was removed. And it appears the attackers were infernalists, with visible Investments. It's not absolute proof, but fairly indicative..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:07 pm

[Steelhaven]

Colin smiled, "Immense... but paradoxically enough, they are also quite impotent outside their domains. But it would be foolish in the extreme to point that out."

"Well all Spirits seam to be centered within their own domain, the one thing they are a manifestation of."
Gabriella replied.

He nodded, "She's doing quite well - the wound in her hand was closing on its own once the fragment was removed. And it appears the attackers were infernalists, with visible Investments. It's not absolute proof, but fairly indicative..."

"I am glad the Custos is recovering nicely as for these infernalists, you are thinking perhaps we should deal with them if Mrs Von Hess can find them bot to see if we can learn something useful about the Labyrinth, which they are most likely allied with or Pawns of, or at least to make sure they do not make further problems of themselves?"
Narim asked then he nodded.
"Hum...visible Investment Marks...do you know if the green serum works to stop the use of the powers the Outsider things and Nephandi Lords? Not to mention do you think your sand...will have an effect on that? Also why attack Miss Mar and her Custos? Ah and one more thing do we know if Miss Mar herself is unhurt?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:17 pm

[Steelhaven]
Anja wrote:"I am glad the Custos is recovering nicely as for these infernalists, you are thinking perhaps we should deal with them if Mrs Von Hess can find them bot to see if we can learn something useful about the Labyrinth, which they are most likely allied with or Pawns of, or at least to make sure they do not make further problems of themselves?"
Narim asked then he nodded.
"Hum...visible Investment Marks...do you know if the green serum works to stop the use of the powers the Outsider things and Nephandi Lords? Not to mention do you think your sand...will have an effect on that? Also why attack Miss Mar and her Custos? Ah and one more thing do we know if Miss Mar herself is unhurt?"
Colin shrugged, "Anything we could find out at all, really... and I'm given to understand the serum does inhibit Investments, as do suppressant handcuffs and magic-restraining cells like the one they have at Morningstar in Chicago. As for the sand, I don't know - it'd be worth testing, but I haven't had the opportunity to give Investment Marks a good sandblasting, nor would it necessarily be... entirely ethical to test. But if that sand can affect the marks directly, that could be quite a weapon. As for Miss Mar, I don't know, I only saw her Custos in the infirmary, though, so I would hazard she is unscathed."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:34 pm

[Steelhaven]

Colin shrugged, "Anything we could find out at all, really... and I'm given to understand the serum does inhibit Investments, as do suppressant handcuffs and magic-restraining cells like the one they have at Morningstar in Chicago. As for the sand, I don't know - it'd be worth testing, but I haven't had the opportunity to give Investment Marks a good sandblasting, nor would it necessarily be... entirely ethical to test. But if that sand can affect the marks directly, that could be quite a weapon. As for Miss Mar, I don't know, I only saw her Custos in the infirmary, though, so I would hazard she is unscathed."

"Yes any information we can get about the Labyrinth's defenses and numbers would be valuable."
Narim agreed.
"Ah yes I believed I red a repport about that, the serum and other restraining methods had been tested on a Orphan infernalist volenteer in Chicago, one who is not with the Nephandi? As for the sand I am not in favor of unethical treatment of prisoners, though if that sand have an effect on what is likely to be the Labyrinth's shook troops that would be most useful."
The Virtual Adept said.
"Ah good then probably Miss Mar herself is okey."
He said sounding relieved.
"And likely there are some crispy infernalists, the best kind of infernalist."
Adjan chimed in.
"I suspect since we are talking about Miss Mar there might be very cold infernalists rather than crispy ones."
Narim commented.
"Well perhaps but she is still a Flambeau."
The Euthanathos joked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:53 pm

[Steelhaven]
Anja wrote:"Yes any information we can get about the Labyrinth's defenses and numbers would be valuable."
Narim agreed.
"Ah yes I believed I red a repport about that, the serum and other restraining methods had been tested on a Orphan infernalist volenteer in Chicago, one who is not with the Nephandi? As for the sand I am not in favor of unethical treatment of prisoners, though if that sand have an effect on what is likely to be the Labyrinth's shook troops that would be most useful."
The Virtual Adept said.
"Ah good then probably Miss Mar herself is okey."
He said sounding relieved.
"And likely there are some crispy infernalists, the best kind of infernalist."
Adjan chimed in.
"I suspect since we are talking about Miss Mar there might be very cold infernalists rather than crispy ones."
Narim commented.
"Well perhaps but she is still a Flambeau."
The Euthanathos joked.
Colin pondered, "I think the, er, volunteer in Chicago was a Euthanatos; something Omega? In any case, I will be bringing a small supply of the sand to the Labyrinth; it will affect the Fallen, and might even affect the Labyrinth itself... and since it is Miss Mar we're talking about, it would indeed be frozen Infernalists - she is Flambeau, but she's rather her mentor's polar opposite when it comes to her favoured element. On that note, I ought to get changed back and see her about an exchange of tutoring."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:34 pm

[Steelhaven]

Colin pondered, "I think the, er, volunteer in Chicago was a Euthanatos; something Omega?

"Well the Omega is the symbol of my Tradition."
Adjan replied.

In any case, I will be bringing a small supply of the sand to the Labyrinth; it will affect the Fallen, and might even affect the Labyrinth itself...

"That will be most useful."
Narim said with a nod.

and since it is Miss Mar we're talking about, it would indeed be frozen Infernalists - she is Flambeau, but she's rather her mentor's polar opposite when it comes to her favoured element.

"Hum...well I guess you are right Mr Wainwright after all Miss Mar do excel at ice magick."
Adjan said with a grin accepting your argument.
"Though crispy infernalists might mean more dead infernalists."

On that note, I ought to get changed back and see her about an exchange of tutoring."

"Off course Mr Wainwright."
Narim said and Adjan spoke up.
"If you are heading downstairs Mr Wainwright would you mind terribly bringing some of these enchanted bullets down to the strike team?"
He requested.

(OOC: Frozen infernalists that give me a mental image of a bunch of infernalists sitting around the radiator in the Labyrinth with cocoa cups shaking with cold and then the Giledian come by wondering what the hell they are doing and they have to say they tried to ump Helena and her Custos and it did not go so well.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:58 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"Yeah...ok Kyle let us go."
Stephen said and the boys went outside to wait out in the hallway. Kyle's apartment looked exactly like yours and had the same dimensions.

"All right....how the am I going to this?" Serge said, as he began exploring the apartment, notepad in hand and humming to the tune of 'Let it Go'.

He tried to get a good feel for the space within the room, the space in which he would be changing. He made sure to get a good look at everything in the room. The furniture, the appliances, the walls, the ceiling, the floor, the materials they were made of and even the space between them all.

As he walked, he drew small doodles of the objects he observed. Small sketches of different parts of the room and how he wanted it to look.

What would the boys see when they walked into the room? Fluttering drifts of snow falling mysteriously from the ceiling and slowly piling up onto everything in the room.

What would they feel? A chill but pleasant breeze breeze, the visible condensation of their breaths and an even chillier sensation when one of the snowflakes fell on them.

What would they head? The crunch of the snow underneath their feet. The whistle of the wind.

He tried to imagine everything that needed to be accounted for. Everything that they needed to feel and see. However it was getting difficult for him after so many consecutive spell casts. Still, he persevered and let his imagination flow from his mind, through his art, and this time into the very space within Kyle's room.

(OOC: Mind 3 + Corr 3 to enchant the space within Kyle's room to create a ward so that anyone walking into it will see a mental illusion of a winter version of the room rather than the real thing. If I get enough successes I would also like to cause the room to seem much larger than usual, to better fulfill the 'winter wonderland' aesthetic.

Arete Roll: 5, 8, 7, 3 - 5, 2, 7, 4 - 1, 4, 6, 5 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:51 pm

[Kyle's Room]

"All right....how the am I going to this?" Serge said, as he began exploring the apartment, notepad in hand and humming to the tune of 'Let it Go'.

He tried to get a good feel for the space within the room, the space in which he would be changing. He made sure to get a good look at everything in the room. The furniture, the appliances, the walls, the ceiling, the floor, the materials they were made of and even the space between them all.

As he walked, he drew small doodles of the objects he observed. Small sketches of different parts of the room and how he wanted it to look.

What would the boys see when they walked into the room? Fluttering drifts of snow falling mysteriously from the ceiling and slowly piling up onto everything in the room.

What would they feel? A chill but pleasant breeze breeze, the visible condensation of their breaths and an even chillier sensation when one of the snowflakes fell on them.

What would they head? The crunch of the snow underneath their feet. The whistle of the wind.

He tried to imagine everything that needed to be accounted for. Everything that they needed to feel and see. However it was getting difficult for him after so many consecutive spell casts. Still, he persevered and let his imagination flow from his mind, through his art, and this time into the very space within Kyle's room.

Kyle's room had a bit of clutter, some playstation game boxes on the floor, books open on a table, a few bowls in the sink, you walked around getting a feel for the young boy's room and how to make it into a winter wonderland. You where getting rather tired you had done allot of magick today but you still pulled it of, changing reality with your art, making it the preferred reality instead, when you where done you where pretty sure the illusion would hold, the room might not look that much bigger but the snow, and the cold that the boys would see when they entered the room again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:22 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:Kyle's room had a bit of clutter, some playstation game boxes on the floor, books open on a table, a few bowls in the sink, you walked around getting a feel for the young boy's room and how to make it into a winter wonderland. You where getting rather tired you had done allot of magick today but you still pulled it of, changing reality with your art, making it the preferred reality instead, when you where done you where pretty sure the illusion would hold, the room might not look that much bigger but the snow, and the cold that the boys would see when they entered the room again.

Serge took a deep breath and just sat on the couch for a while, letting his own magick affect him as well and feeling the drifting snowflakes landing on his skin.

"Yo, you guys can come in now. Sadly, I'm not as powerful as Elsa or Miss Mar but I did my best." he called out to the two mages outside.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:28 pm

[Kyle's Room]

The two boys came in and then they gasped, both walked around looking at the snow and Kyle held his hand out to feel the snow flakes land.
"That is amazing I mean I know it is not real but I feel the snowflakes land, and feel them melt and I felt the uneven ground and snow underfoot, this is so cool!"
The young Hermetic exclaimed and Stephen picked up the Ps4 controller and looked at the snow gathered on it, touching it with a finger.
"Yeah it looks completely real...so cool."
He chimed in.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:31 pm

[Steelhaven]

"Very well Sodalis, I can introduce you to the ones who decided to stay in the common room."
He said with a nod.
"Lead the way."
The Adeptus continued and the others nodded.

"That sounds good," he said with a nod. He gave everyone present an encompassing smile. "If you would all come with me, please..." He said, then began to lead them to the common room so they could plan.

// Making a list of people that are going to split into teams later: Colin, Anna, Adley, Master Nassa, Ryan, Darrian and Crexia, Frederick Calo, Casper Daniels, Jenny Bergstrom, Hege Tami and Aia Ito, Hermetics Jessica Blair, Caron Golden and Ya Mado Ilunga, Verbena, Cathy Washington, Cult of Ecstasy, Arnik Jain is a Euthanatos, Bryant Mac Cann, Sons of Ether

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:40 pm

[Common Room]

You got to the common room, there where several other magi here, they where sitting around having coffee. Ryan was here you saw talking with two young women. You saw your sister by one of the tables she was holding a bit of ice towards a bruise on her arm and there was a few drops of blood on her jacket, she still nodded when she saw you.
"Brother."
She said.

(OOC: Gabby is coming along as well since one of the top Nephandi in the Labyrinth was terrified of cats.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:52 pm

[Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Might do. Depends on how bad the damage is...'

Anja's Post:

Swearing loudly, Nicole looked to see the situation with Igmar; had he manage to be freed from the tentacle?

[Police would object, but bows can at least be bought legitimately. Nothing makes Da Old Bill leap into action than 'reports of gunfire'. Though it's more likely that machete, axe and knife are 'standard weapons' amongst British Kindred. Like our own gangs...]

[That reminds me... Nick's not seen Gabby yet, has she?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:04 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:The two boys came in and then they gasped, both walked around looking at the snow and Kyle held his hand out to feel the snow flakes land.
"That is amazing I mean I know it is not real but I feel the snowflakes land, and feel them melt and I felt the uneven ground and snow underfoot, this is so cool!"
The young Hermetic exclaimed and Stephen picked up the Ps4 controller and looked at the snow gathered on it, touching it with a finger.
"Yeah it looks completely real...so cool."
He chimed in.

"Everyone remembers the snow. It always brings excitement in us as kids. Whether its on Christmas shows or in real life. Its something that's easily remembered. And if its easily remembered its easily recreated." Serge said thoughtfully, holding out his hands letting snowflakes drop on it. He took a deep breath in and let it loose in a thin stream, watching the visible breath stream out of his mouth like a train whistle and being quite amused by it.

"But this is nothing." he added looking up to the ceiling, "I got the easy stuff down. But there's still a lot of things I could've added. The snow's just coming from nothingness. I could've gotten rid of the ceiling and added a majestic sky up there. Would've been a good demonstration of the newfound angle correspondence gives me as well. But its kinda hard to remember stuff like that in a couple of minutes."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:41 pm

[Common Room]

You got to the common room, there where several other magi here, they where sitting around having coffee. Ryan was here you saw talking with two young women. You saw your sister by one of the tables she was holding a bit of ice towards a bruise on her arm and there was a few drops of blood on her jacket, she still nodded when she saw you.
"Brother."
She said

"I'm glad to see you back, sora. Are you alright? Was there trouble?" he looked concerned. "I was asked to gather those that may be involved in the next steps together, and get ourselves organized," he explained. Next, he would have to find Lady Crexia, and Master Haagan, as well...and Colin and Anna, but he could get them once he started with the group here.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:44 pm

[Steelhaven]
Anja wrote:"Well the Omega is the symbol of my Tradition."
Adjan replied.
Colin scratched his cheek, "Yes, but I think there was a specific faction within your Tradition... I don't recall offhand, I'm afraid, it was all a bit hectic."

Anja wrote:"Hum...well I guess you are right Mr Wainwright after all Miss Mar do excel at ice magick."
Adjan said with a grin accepting your argument.
"Though crispy infernalists might mean more dead infernalists."
He arched an eyebrow, "And you think they could survive becoming popsicles?"

Anja wrote:"Off course Mr Wainwright."
Narim said and Adjan spoke up.
"If you are heading downstairs Mr Wainwright would you mind terribly bringing some of these enchanted bullets down to the strike team?"
He requested.
He nodded, holding out a hand for the ammunition, "Of course. Is Miss Mar perhaps with them, too?"

((OOC: Frozen Infernalists... "Well, we tried to off that Hermetic and her pet werecat, but somehow, everything became lost in a blizzard. And then there was that snowman! Oh, Oblivion, I'll never be able to look at a carrot the same way again..." Wink ))

((OOC2: Pretty sure Nicole and Gabby can't have met yet, since Helena came back from the airport while the hospital team is out.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:58 pm

[Hospital]

'Might do. Depends on how bad the damage is...'

"Well...shit it might be time to look for a new car...and by that I mean a new used car...then but damn I loved that old car we had some good times together."
Ingmar said regretfully.

Swearing loudly, Nicole looked to see the situation with Igmar; had he manage to be freed from the tentacle?

The Verbena had managed to fight the tendril of and was now on his feet, defending himself using a whip made of vines and leaves that seamed to have grown out of a wound in his hand, at least he was up and while he would be good and bruised he did not appear to be seriously injured. The same could not be said for the young goth kid you had spoken with earlier though a tendril hit my to the side of the head and the young Hollower went down in a heap on the floor.
"Fuck!"
Fran exclaimed.
"I will try to help him...cover me!"
Ingmar shouted as she moved towards the downed man.

[Kyle's Room]

"Everyone remembers the snow. It always brings excitement in us as kids. Whether its on Christmas shows or in real life. Its something that's easily remembered. And if its easily remembered its easily recreated." Serge said thoughtfully, holding out his hands letting snowflakes drop on it. He took a deep breath in and let it loose in a thin stream, watching the visible breath stream out of his mouth like a train whistle and being quite amused by it.

"Yeah snow can be fun Sir...especially around Christmas."
Kyle said as he was still looking around, touching piled of snow to see if it still felt real. Stephen nodded.
"Yeah, me and the folks used to go up to a family cabin to go skiing in the winter, before I Awakened and moved to a a Chantry to be a student."

"But this is nothing." he added looking up to the ceiling, "I got the easy stuff down. But there's still a lot of things I could've added. The snow's just coming from nothingness. I could've gotten rid of the ceiling and added a majestic sky up there. Would've been a good demonstration of the newfound angle correspondence gives me as well. But its kinda hard to remember stuff like that in a couple of minutes."

"I think it is a pretty good spell Sir especially considering how quickly it was cast."
Kyle said.
"Do you mind if I have a look at the weaving itself?"
He asked and Stephen nodded.
"Yeah I would also like to see how the spell itself was made...and did you use your art for a focus this time to Mr Yager?"

[Common Room]

I'm glad to see you back, sora. Are you alright? Was there trouble?" he looked concerned.

"I am fine brother it is just a bruise, there was trouble through a gang of what looked to me to be infernalists attacked me and Gabby as we where heading from the airport, we chased them off, Gabby got hurt but not seriously, she is up in the infirmary getting patched up."
Helena said with a angry sigh.
"Fucking Nephandi Pawns, and since they had silver weapons I had to focus on defending Gabby rather than nabbing one of them, we could have got some good intel if I did."

"I was asked to gather those that may be involved in the next steps together, and get ourselves organized," he explained. Next, he would have to find Lady Crexia, and Master Haagan, as well...and Colin and Anna, but he could get them once he started with the group here.

"Off course brother. Gabby said she would be right down once Dr Lee had a look at her hand, the way I understood it one of the high ranking Nephandi have a problem with cats...Mr Wainwright can elaborate on that."
Helena said and Flavian spoke up.
"Do you want me to introduce you to those in this room as well Sodalis?"
He asked.

[Narim's Room]

Colin scratched his cheek, "Yes, but I think there was a specific faction within your Tradition... I don't recall offhand, I'm afraid, it was all a bit hectic."

"Ah yes those, no your are thinking of the man who go by the name Atlantis he used to be a member of the Freedom Razors and the House of Helakar, he is not an infernalist, the one you are thinking about was a Orphan...I think, Mark Jennings friend...Simon Black I think this name was."
Adjan replied.

He arched an eyebrow, "And you think they could survive becoming popsicles?"

"Well ehm...no perhaps not...I guess it depend on just how cold said infernalists became."
The Euthanathos replied and he scratched his head.

He nodded, holding out a hand for the ammunition, "Of course. Is Miss Mar perhaps with them, too?"

"Yes I believe she is and thank you."
Adjan said and he stood with some difficulty before he walked over to you and handed you a bag of clips.

(OOC: Nicole and Gabby have not yet met as Helena picked her Custos up at the airport after Nicole left on the Hospital run.)
(OOC 2: Yes in my campaigns as well swords, axes and other such weapons are more common among Kindred, especially in Europe. To use a bow effectively against a vampire you have to be really good though, but Robin Leeland is really good.)
(OOC 3: The infernalists need a mental health day, to bad they are with the Nephandi who do not believe in that. My husband say they really need a union...which would not be popular.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next