Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45 - Page 30 Empty Re: Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:56 pm

[Tane's Home]

I know most might be fanatical, but i'm also sure that you can have common enemies that could be best dealt together. I'm sure their sages know they need the spider too, so there's much to gain from that. I understand if you feel like it's a waste of time, though.
So, what do we know of your kin?

"Some of them might know that with just the Wyld there would be endless chaos, endless creation but no real shape or form, the Weaver is needed, but most of the Garou do not seam to think that far Tane. And yes I will work with the wolves to attain a shared goal or defeat a common enemy, as I said I would and as we did in the Labyrinth, but I will not risk my fluffy butt and wander into their territory for to be honest even in my combat form I have little chance against one Garou, let alone a whole pack, just brute strength is not my kind's greatest advantage."
Alessa replied.
"Let me see one of them are named Lucy Dermalt, she works at a internet cafe as a waitress, she is the local Brood Mother's own granddaughter. then we have Vincent Kennington, he is a an intern with a stock broker just out of collage and finally Henny Rosewood, she was taken from her home at 3:36 this afternoon, she manage to send out a video of her capture."
The Ananasi said and she showed you a video on her phone.

one showed a young man, he had short, dyed purple hair and was wearing a black tshirt and had several piercings. The other was a girl of about 16, very pretty with blonde hair and wearing a floral dress. The third file was a video file with the young girl talking, she looked into her phone camera looking scared.
"I hope this reaches anyone, there are strangers at the door, two men and a woman I think, trying to get in...oh god they are inside...if I die mom I love you...I will try to stay on for as long as I can, please send the police...shit what do they want...I do not want to die...please help me...they are here..."
At this time the video was ended as several people came rushing into the room, the girl was screaming the intruders grabbed the girl and took her phone from her and crushed it, before they could do so you saw a man's face, one of the attackers, he had red hair and a sharp face, it was just a few frames but at least you had one of their faces.

Tane caressed paula's hair and groomed her a bit before sitting back, so that she didn't eat any of it. SHould cut your hair short if you're not going to tie it down, Paulie. He said flashing her a smile

"Hair..."
Paula said, tasting the unfamiliar word.
"This stuff?"
She asked and she tugged at the dark blond mess growing out of her head.
"Like you got."
She asked and she reached out with a plump hand to touch your hair.
"What is it for this hair? Can I eat it?"
The young Rokea asked.
"Dos it taste good?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45 - Page 30 Empty Re: Battle at an Abandoned Hospital, Rituals and the Tree in the Street IC Thread 45

Post by Adley Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 pm

[Basement]

Sure there are ways to take down a stronger opponent, again that is not a argument for not seeking power."
The Tytalus protested.

"I fear you have a limited understanding of what power is...there is power and there is the shadow, the illusion of power, that which you think you may lord over others. Taking shortcuts in the one to access the other, I was taught, can make your internal self weak, exploitable, as by ambition. There is nothing wrong with wishing to improve, but without an internal framework to grow it upon eventually it will break."

"My magick is not for providing demonstrations for you Mr Roth Hicks. And especially not just for you to convince yourself you could tell there was something...wrong with it!"
Adeptus Flavian replied sharply.

"At least we found one thing we agree upon."

I am not saying the man did not break the Code Mr Roth Hicks, nor that I approve of his actions, I am saying that given the circumstances a Tribunal might decide to show mercy and not execute him, he will be punished, most likely severely but he might get to keep his life."
Crexia replied calmly. Flavian looked rather nervous at that.

"I wasn't meaning to imply you had; but yes, you're right there is hope yet."

"Well let us hope none of our guests see us as we exit the basement then Mr Wainwright."
Helena replied.
"I understand your meaning, but if it was me and one of my Chantrymates had been hurt and then was kept from me and the rest I would not be pleased and I would be more inclined towards hostility than understanding of the situation, even if this person was one I did not fully trust."
"We might indeed want to keep it secret for now but then again, imagine this brother, Mr Riez are taken away while you are visiting another Chantry and no one would tell you anything, would you and the rest of the members of Steelhaven visiting just sit there and accept that?"
Your sister said sounding a bit skeptical.

"I don't mean tell them nothing...that would probably only make them more curious and worried, true."

"I guess we will figure it out eventually Sodalis but you have me interested now as to what you are referring to."
Crexia replied as she headed out of the basement

"Good, then."

"I guess we will figure it out eventually Sodalis but you have me interested now as to what you are referring to."
Crexia replied as she headed out of the basement

"I need to get a bit more information first."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:51 pm

[Basement]

"I fear you have a limited understanding of what power is...there is power and there is the shadow, the illusion of power, that which you think you may lord over others. Taking shortcuts in the one to access the other, I was taught, can make your internal self weak, exploitable, as by ambition. There is nothing wrong with wishing to improve, but without an internal framework to grow it upon eventually it will break."

"I fought for everything I got Sodalis, my Mentor sold me to some...Entity in order to Awaken me, I never made that choice but I worked my butt off for every bit of power that I have I never took any shortcuts."
Flavian said angrily.

"At least we found one thing we agree upon."

The Tytalus scowled at you at this.

"I wasn't meaning to imply you had; but yes, you're right there is hope yet."

"I want Adeptus Flavian punished for breaking the Code Sodalis, he deserve punishment, but if he can be redeemed I would rather have him doing so and fighting by our side with what magic he is able to keep after thin, than have one more dead criminal in a grave."
Crexia said with a sigh. Flavian still looked rather nervous.

I don't mean tell them nothing...that would probably only make them more curious and worried, true."

"The magi from Worchester are likely to demand some sort of explanation as to what have become of the Adeptus."
Crexia said.
"Not giving them anything is also bond to make them curious and worried. I fear telling them nothing might not be an option here Mr Roth Hicks."

"Good, then."

The old Archmage nodded at that.

"I need to get a bit more information first."

"Very well, we should get to our task then, first checking on Miss Wainwright and calming down the guests in the common room."
The ancient Tytalus said as she headed upstairs towards the common room.
"If you check if the girl is okey I will talk with the magi from Worchester."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:58 pm

[Basement]

"I fought for everything I got Sodalis, my Mentor sold me to some...Entity in order to Awaken me, I never made that choice but I worked my butt off for every bit of power that I have I never took any shortcuts."
Flavian said angrily.

"Perhaps you did, but I don't know if you've been fighting your own fight. At any rate, it goes to motive."

"I want Adeptus Flavian punished for breaking the Code Sodalis, he deserve punishment, but if he can be redeemed I would rather have him doing so and fighting by our side with what magic he is able to keep after thin, than have one more dead criminal in a grave."
Crexia said with a sigh. Flavian still looked rather nervous.

"Redemption is preferable."

"The magi from Worchester are likely to demand some sort of explanation as to what have become of the Adeptus."
Crexia said.
"Not giving them anything is also bond to make them curious and worried. I fear telling them nothing might not be an option here Mr Roth Hicks."

He nodded.

"Very well, we should get to our task then, first checking on Miss Wainwright and calming down the guests in the common room."
The ancient Tytalus said as she headed upstairs towards the common room.
"If you check if the girl is okey I will talk with the magi from Worchester."

"Certainly," he agreed.

// M20 Technocracy kickstarter starts tomorrow I think. I wish it was at a better time...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:16 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Living is about attaining as much power as possible, the longer you live the more power."
Flavian protested.
"And what should I care what I leave behind when I am no longer there to enjoy it?"
Colin smiled thinly, "You might want to live so that you leave behind a legacy that is at least a little better than a gravestone people spit on in passing. It might seem alien to you, but a great many Magi raise an occasional glass in loving memory of their deceased Mentors."

Anja wrote:"Sure there are ways to take down a stronger opponent, again that is not a argument for not seeking power."
The Tytalus protested.
S7trif3 wrote:"I fear you have a limited understanding of what power is...there is power and there is the shadow, the illusion of power, that which you think you may lord over others. Taking shortcuts in the one to access the other, I was taught, can make your internal self weak, exploitable, as by ambition. There is nothing wrong with wishing to improve, but without an internal framework to grow it upon eventually it will break."
Anja wrote:"I fought for everything I got Sodalis, my Mentor sold me to some...Entity in order to Awaken me, I never made that choice but I worked my butt off for every bit of power that I have I never took any shortcuts."
Flavian said angrily.
He shook his head, "If you think I'm arguing not to seek power, you're looking at it too narrowly again. It's pursuing power at the expense of all else that is... ungainly. It's not power that corrupts, but paranoia, the feeling of inadequate power, the desire for more power as an end in its own right. Power is only the means to an end, one tool in what should be a well-stocked and varied toolbox."

Anja wrote:"His case is unusual yes, but we still have the problem with someone who have lived on oatmeal in a plain room their entire lives, who have gotten out to see colors, bathe in the ocean and eat varied food for a while who now is back in a one room prison with nothing but dull, gray walls, eating unseasoned porridge for the rest of their lives, knowing what is out there but being unable to ever reach it again, or at least they have to start all from scratch again...that will not be an easy position to be in and especially not for someone who pride themselves on their power and magickal abilities."
Crexia warned.
He nodded, "The hardest lesson for him, perhaps, will be to learn to accept a helping hand..."

Anja wrote:"Well I can not deny that...they where brave choices...perhaps the right choices, but even so your methods Mr Wainwright...are quite, unconventional."
Helena replied sternly.
He smiled thinly, "I believe Einstein is quoted as saying that we cannot solve problems with the same reasoning that created them in the first place... One problem we're dealing with is stagnation, a strong reliance on the old playbook that our enemies know we use. When all sides reference the same set of moves and countermoves, the game is one of attrition, and we cannot win that one. So we need - desperately so - to devise new, bold tactics and strategies. Unconventional ones, certainly, we need to shake up the battlefield, see what falls out, and keep the enemy off balance. My methods may be novel, but they're still all founded in a two and a half millennia old book. I'm sure you've read it."

Anja wrote:Mundi could speak, though he seldom did, now you heard a male voice from...somewhere, deep and warm.
"I can not, the warrior with the flaming sword have asked me to walk with the Guardian and keep her safe, and my Master have not contradicted this request and I have agreed."
The voice said. As Mundi spoke Helena reached down to pet the large dog's head.
He nodded, "Very well. I have no wish to overrule the warrior with the flaming sword, and I do not believe this man will awaken to cause trouble in any case. Hum, your voice is most pleasant to hear, though. Not unlike being snuggled up in a soft, warm blanket on a winter day."

((OOC: Oh, great, now I have that mental image... "That's the biggest bezoar I've ever seen! Where'd you get it?" "A shark flopped onto my boat and threw it up at me, why? What's a bezoar, anyway?" "...That's fifty shades of just plain wrong, dude..." Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:21 am

[Basement]

Perhaps you did, but I don't know if you've been fighting your own fight. At any rate, it goes to motive."

"Do not assume you know me Sodalis, or my motives I want power and I have worked my butt off to get power for my own sake!"
Flavian declared angrily.

"Redemption is preferable."

Crexia nodded her agreement to that.

"Certainly," he agreed.

Crexia headed upstairs, you saw Anna sitting by a table talking with the Cultist Vanja, the young Orphan did seam to be ok at least she did not look to be in distress in any way.Crexia headed over to a group of mages from Worchester to talk with them about Flavian.

Colin smiled thinly, "You might want to live so that you leave behind a legacy that is at least a little better than a gravestone people spit on in passing. It might seem alien to you, but a great many Magi raise an occasional glass in loving memory of their deceased Mentors."

"Oh I will have a very loving memory of my Mentor and it will be even better once the most beloved man finally bites the dust."
Adeptus Flavian grumbled.
"Listen I am not trying to be an ass but neither will I live for anyone else, I live for me Orphan and I seek power for me and for the sake of gaining power that is the whole point of life."

He shook his head, "If you think I'm arguing not to seek power, you're looking at it too narrowly again. It's pursuing power at the expense of all else that is... ungainly. It's not power that corrupts, but paranoia, the feeling of inadequate power, the desire for more power as an end in its own right. Power is only the means to an end, one tool in what should be a well-stocked and varied toolbox."

"I do not see a problem with seeking power for the sake of power itself Mr Wainwright but one have to balance all things and be sure one do not trample everyone that one meet on the way up."
Crexia replied.
"Yes there will always be more power to gain that do not mean one is paranoid."
Flavian said.

He nodded, "The hardest lesson for him, perhaps, will be to learn to accept a helping hand..."

"Yes I have a feeling that might be so Mr Wainwright and it is a lesson he might have to learn to get though this."
Crexia said with a sigh.

He smiled thinly, "I believe Einstein is quoted as saying that we cannot solve problems with the same reasoning that created them in the first place... One problem we're dealing with is stagnation, a strong reliance on the old playbook that our enemies know we use. When all sides reference the same set of moves and countermoves, the game is one of attrition, and we cannot win that one. So we need - desperately so - to devise new, bold tactics and strategies. Unconventional ones, certainly, we need to shake up the battlefield, see what falls out, and keep the enemy off balance. My methods may be novel, but they're still all founded in a two and a half millennia old book. I'm sure you've read it."

"Yes well there is novel ideas and battle strategies Mr Wainwright and there is insane gambits that pan out from sheer luck."
Helena replied sternly.
"Well as much as I would love to debate battle strategies with you all evening my good man this is hardly the time so I think we are going to have to leave it at that for now, I doubt you will gain my approval for some of your methods at the moment nor do you have to since it seams my Pater trusts you and he is your superior at Steelhaven not me."

He nodded, "Very well. I have no wish to overrule the warrior with the flaming sword, and I do not believe this man will awaken to cause trouble in any case. Hum, your voice is most pleasant to hear, though. Not unlike being snuggled up in a soft, warm blanket on a winter day."

"Thank you man with what I can not touch inside, I do not like to speak often when I am a dog. I am both the spirit I am and the dog I am at this now, but at time it is necessary to use words. I am an Autumn spirit actually."
The familiar spoke in his warm, comforting voice as he kept wagging his tail happily as Helena petted him, his wise, ever patient brown eyes on you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:43 am

[Basement]

"Do not assume you know me Sodalis, or my motives I want power and I have worked my butt off to get power for my own sake!"
Flavian declared angrily.

"Very well."

he smiled thinly, "I believe Einstein is quoted as saying that we cannot solve problems with the same reasoning that created them in the first place... One problem we're dealing with is stagnation, a strong reliance on the old playbook that our enemies know we use. When all sides reference the same set of moves and countermoves, the game is one of attrition, and we cannot win that one. So we need - desperately so - to devise new, bold tactics and strategies. Unconventional ones, certainly, we need to shake up the battlefield, see what falls out, and keep the enemy off balance. My methods may be novel, but they're still all founded in a two and a half millennia old book. I'm sure you've read it."
"Yes well there is novel ideas and battle strategies Mr Wainwright and there is insane gambits that pan out from sheer luck."
Helena replied sternly.
"Well as much as I would love to debate battle strategies with you all evening my good man this is hardly the time so I think we are going to have to leave it at that for now, I doubt you will gain my approval for some of your methods at the moment nor do you have to since it seams my Pater trusts you and he is your superior at Steelhaven not me."

He gave his sora a 'what can you do' sort of look; he'd already had words about some of what Colin had pulled, but could not say that it hadn't usually worked. "At least he plans to keep me in hair dye and probably hair grow when mine falls out in worry, or pulled out in frustration."

Crexia headed upstairs, you saw Anna sitting by a table talking with the Cultist Vanja, the young Orphan did seam to be ok at least she did not look to be in distress in any way.Crexia headed over to a group of mages from Worchester to talk with them about Flavian.

"Pardon me, if i can intrude..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:18 am

[Basement]

"Very well."

Flavian looekd at you for a moment longer but he did nto comment further.

He gave his sora a 'what can you do' sort of look; he'd already had words about some of what Colin had pulled, but could not say that it hadn't usually worked. "At least he plans to keep me in hair dye and probably hair grow when mine falls out in worry, or pulled out in frustration."

Helena chuckle at that.
"Well he better, and make sure your Cabal leader don't pull you into to many of his crazy stunts eh baby brother, or your sister will loose her hair as well over worrying for you."
The ice maga said with a slightly wry smile.

[Common Room]

"Pardon me, if i can intrude..."

Anna rose smoothly and she gave you a polite curtsy.
"Off course Mr Roth Hicks."
She replied. Vanja stopped talking and she nodded.
"Off course what do you need Mr Roth Hicks?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:58 am

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Oh I will have a very loving memory of my Mentor and it will be even better once the most beloved man finally bites the dust."
Adeptus Flavian grumbled.
"Listen I am not trying to be an ass but neither will I live for anyone else, I live for me Orphan and I seek power for me and for the sake of gaining power that is the whole point of life."
Colin smiled wryly, "Again, you're missing my point... but perhaps you'll see it later."

Anja wrote:"I do not see a problem with seeking power for the sake of power itself Mr Wainwright but one have to balance all things and be sure one do not trample everyone that one meet on the way up."
Crexia replied.
"Yes there will always be more power to gain that do not mean one is paranoid."
Flavian said.
He nodded, "Again, the distinction is pursuing power at the expense of everything else. What does it benefit you to have the power to create a wonderful rose, if you don't at least pause to smell it?"

Anja wrote:"Yes well there is novel ideas and battle strategies Mr Wainwright and there is insane gambits that pan out from sheer luck."
Helena replied sternly.
S7trif3 wrote:He gave his sora a 'what can you do' sort of look; he'd already had words about some of what Colin had pulled, but could not say that it hadn't usually worked. "At least he plans to keep me in hair dye and probably hair grow when mine falls out in worry, or pulled out in frustration."
Anja wrote:Helena chuckle at that.
"Well he better, and make sure your Cabal leader don't pull you into to many of his crazy stunts eh baby brother, or your sister will loose her hair as well over worrying for you."
He smiled, "Well, now, a few of my maneuvers have benefited from future hindsight, knowing that they had already worked before I started... but no, I do not expect to receive full approval from everyone all the time - or even anyone all the time. And yes, I... have sourced some high-quality hair tonics to ameliorate the collateral damage."

Anja wrote:"Thank you man with what I can not touch inside, I do not like to speak often when I am a dog. I am both the spirit I am and the dog I am at this now, but at time it is necessary to use words. I am an Autumn spirit actually."
The familiar spoke in his warm, comforting voice as he kept wagging his tail happily as Helena petted him, his wise, ever patient brown eyes on you.
He smiled, "Then go, and enjoy the rest of your season. I'll see you around."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:36 pm

[Basement]

Colin smiled wryly, "Again, you're missing my point... but perhaps you'll see it later."

"I certainly hope not."
Flavian replied with a scowl.

He nodded, "Again, the distinction is pursuing power at the expense of everything else. What does it benefit you to have the power to create a wonderful rose, if you don't at least pause to smell it?"

"I never said I would not stop and smell the roses I created I said I have no interest in creating a rosebush for someone else to enjoy when I am gone."
The Tytalus replied.

He smiled, "Well, now, a few of my maneuvers have benefited from future hindsight, knowing that they had already worked before I started... but no, I do not expect to receive full approval from everyone all the time - or even anyone all the time. And yes, I... have sourced some high-quality hair tonics to ameliorate the collateral damage."

"Your methods are unconventional Mr Wainwright, mine are not, I doubt I will ever approve of al of your methods but I accept that thus far you have managed to pull you gambits of, the problem with such gambits though is that sooner or later they will fail, however as I said it seams you have my Pater's support and that is good enough for me."
Helena replied.

He smiled, "Then go, and enjoy the rest of your season. I'll see you around."

Mundi wagged his tail happily and rubbed his large head against your leg a few times then he hurried down the corridor to catch up with the singing angle.
"He is still a big sweetie."
Helena said with a smile.
"Well we are here."
She added before opening the door to room 106.
"Let us get the Adeptus to bed and I will go and get some bandages for him.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:56 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"I certainly hope not."
Flavian replied with a scowl.
Colin shrugged, "Well, now, seeing my point and agreeing with it are two different things... I'm not expecting miracles. Well, not in this matter, anyway."

Anja wrote:"I never said I would not stop and smell the roses I created I said I have no interest in creating a rosebush for someone else to enjoy when I am gone."
The Tytalus replied.
He shrugged, "And yet, even Lord Tytalus founded a great legacy that persists to this day through even you..."

Anja wrote:"Your methods are unconventional Mr Wainwright, mine are not, I doubt I will ever approve of al of your methods but I accept that thus far you have managed to pull you gambits of, the problem with such gambits though is that sooner or later they will fail, however as I said it seams you have my Pater's support and that is good enough for me."
Helena replied.
He nodded, "Every gambit does have an element of risk, but I never go through with it if I don't have a feel for the odds... And I do try to avoid bringing others into the line of fire."

Anja wrote:Mundi wagged his tail happily and rubbed his large head against your leg a few times then he hurried down the corridor to catch up with the singing angle.
"He is still a big sweetie."
"Well we are here."
She added before opening the door to room 106.
"Let us get the Adeptus to bed and I will go and get some bandages for him.
He grinned, "Mundi means the world to our Master Alchemist. And he is indeed a big sweetie."
He slipped into the room and carried Flavian to the bed, carefully putting him down face-down and beginning to remove the shirt again, "Yes, thank you, and please ask Dr. Lee to swing by to get Flavian's vitals when he has the time, too... he might be a little busy with the poor infiltrator, though..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:11 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"Randomize the stage that works."
Stephen said and you got the stage that was in every game to float going down a river.
"Ok let us see who win then."
The young Flambeau said as the announcer declared "Fight."

"May the coolest person win." Serge said with a grin.

As the game started, Stephen would find that Serge was much more competent in fighting games then he had been in racing games. His reflexes and hand-eye coordination improved greatly with the change in game genre, being able to defend quickly to Stephen's attacks and counterattack just as easily.

It also appeared that Serge knew his characters moveset with great detail, attempting high-level combos whenever he got the chance.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:33 pm

[Basement]

Colin shrugged, "Well, now, seeing my point and agreeing with it are two different things... I'm not expecting miracles. Well, not in this matter, anyway."

"I know what you mean Mr Wainwright I simply don't agree with it."
Flavian said with a frown.

He shrugged, "And yet, even Lord Tytalus founded a great legacy that persists to this day through even you..."

"So he did and he himself got himself lost in a bloody fairy realm and never got to enjoy what his House have today, I never said leaving a legacy was wrong, I say it is not in itself a goal."
The Tytalus replied firmly.

He nodded, "Every gambit does have an element of risk, but I never go through with it if I don't have a feel for the odds... And I do try to avoid bringing others into the line of fire."

"The question is if your feel for the odds Mr Wainwright are in fact correct."
Helena said with a frown.
"But yes so far you have done well but that do not mean I approve of quite a few of your...tactics."

He grinned, "Mundi means the world to our Master Alchemist. And he is indeed a big sweetie."

"Yes I remember when Master Haagen got him, he is very loved and he is a sweetie."

He slipped into the room and carried Flavian to the bed, carefully putting him down face-down and beginning to remove the shirt again, "Yes, thank you, and please ask Dr. Lee to swing by to get Flavian's vitals when he has the time, too... he might be a little busy with the poor infiltrator, though..."

"I will do so."
The ice maga replied before she headed out of the room and headed upstairs to speak with Richard. After a few minutes you heard Flavian softly groan and he moved his fingers a little and a few moments later opened his eyes.
"Ohh...ow...shit...please tell me it is over."
The Tytalus groaned.
"Fuck!"

[Kyle's Room]

"May the coolest person win." Serge said with a grin.

"Well the coolest person would be the one who manage to find the practical skill to win."
Stephen replied.

As the game started, Stephen would find that Serge was much more competent in fighting games then he had been in racing games. His reflexes and hand-eye coordination improved greatly with the change in game genre, being able to defend quickly to Stephen's attacks and counterattack just as easily.

It also appeared that Serge knew his characters moveset with great detail, attempting high-level combos whenever he got the chance.

The problem with some fighting games, Soul Calibur in particular was that it had a tendency to favor speed over elegance, the young Flambeau fought in a very controlled, meticulous way, never going for a special attack when he did not have to, focusing on blocking, donging and quick pot shots that widdeled down your health, it was not flashy, it was not particularly elegant but it was effective. Stephen seamed to consider tactics in all that he did and calculate chances, he would only go for a special move when he had a really good chance to pull it off and not get a counter attack to the face, this meant he was hard to hit and he took a little bit of your health all the time usually just by regular quick little attacks.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply I played MtG with my group over the itnernet.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:46 pm

[Basement]

Helena chuckle at that.

"I cannot make any promises," he said wryly.

[Common Room]

Anna rose smoothly and she gave you a polite curtsy.
"Off course Mr Roth Hicks."
She replied. Vanja stopped talking and she nodded.
"Off course what do you need Mr Roth Hicks?"

"Ah, the Lady has...some news for those from Worcester. And I came to see if you were alright?" the last said to Anna.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:59 pm

[Basement]

"I cannot make any promises," he said wryly.

"Well if you get yourself hurt baby brother I will be very cross with you."
Helena said with a slight smile.

[Common Room]

"Ah, the Lady has...some news for those from Worcester. And I came to see if you were alright?" the last said to Anna.

"Yeah I am fine...I felt that thing outside the wards...it called to me, but the wards held did they not? I was worried for a moment that we might be under attack but when no one started shouting, screaming or casting spell I thought we where probably okey Sir."
The young mage replied her new Cultist friend looked a bit confused at this though.
"Thing at the wards?"
Vanja asked.
"Yeah something bad..."
"Oh...ehm...okey..."
The Cultist looked at you clearly wanting an explanation.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:26 pm

[Common Room]

"Yeah I am fine...I felt that thing outside the wards...it called to me, but the wards held did they not? I was worried for a moment that we might be under attack but when no one started shouting, screaming or casting spell I thought we where probably okey Sir."

"They did yes," he said with a nod. "I am concerned you could sense it though."

The young mage replied her new Cultist friend looked a bit confused at this though.
"Thing at the wards?"
Vanja asked.
"Yeah something bad..."
"Oh...ehm...okey..."
The Cultist looked at you clearly wanting an explanation.

"The Lady will be providing an explanation but we had an unwelcome visitor, briefly."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:23 pm

[Common Room]

"They did yes," he said with a nod. "I am concerned you could sense it though."

"I am Fallen Mr Roth Hicks...it is reasonable that I could feel it."
Anna replied and she did not look like she thought much about it though those who heard her gave her a hair eyeball at that.

"The Lady will be providing an explanation but we had an unwelcome visitor, briefly."

"Yeah...well I have been told by several now that someone else will explain you know Sir and I think that I am not the only one who is feeling rather ill treated, members of our Chantry are found to be infiltrators or are taken away and things are happening that we are not told about, we are starting to feel less like members of an allied Chantry, equals who are here to help upon request and more like resources to be crowd controlled and managed and that might make some less eager to risk their lives for this mission, already many are talking about leaving unless all the cards are put on the table."
Vanja said.
"Not that it is for me to say, I don't have the rank for it but you know the way we have been treated kind of suck."

(OOC: I think I will start a new IC thread since we are at 31 pages but the summary will have to wait as I have gaming every day for this weekend and also have to make a D&D character and I am not steady in the crunch to get her right so I will be a bit busy for the weekend.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:28 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:36 pm

[Common Room]

"I am Fallen Mr Roth Hicks...it is reasonable that I could feel it."
Anna replied and she did not look like she thought much about it though those who heard her gave her a hair eyeball at that.

"Hm, perhaps we should do something about that..." he looked thoughtful.

"Yeah...well I have been told by several now that someone else will explain you know Sir and I think that I am not the only one who is feeling rather ill treated, members of our Chantry are found to be infiltrators or are taken away and things are happening that we are not told about, we are starting to feel less like members of an allied Chantry, equals who are here to help upon request and more like resources to be crowd controlled and managed and that might make some less eager to risk their lives for this mission, already many are talking about leaving unless all the cards are put on the table."
Vanja said.
"Not that it is for me to say, I don't have the rank for it but you know the way we have been treated kind of suck."

"Things didn't go off on the right foot and there were indeed issues, mostly thanks to the Nephandi. I understand being upset, who wouldn't be? But this is what the Nephandi do, try to break us down into pieces so they can try to swallow us up. It's a tactic to get information and break our morale and trust." He sighed. "They want us to be weakened, and drive wedges and fulcrums in wherever they can, sometimes it takes a long time for them to maneuver them."

// np!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 30, 2020 6:16 pm

(OOC: Well then I finally got to this summary just in time to write one for the next thread as well. I am sorry that it have taken so long. I might have forgotten some details let me know if I have forgotten anything important.

Nicole and her group gets to the abandoned hospital, battle plans are made. The mages enter the hospital after sending the shapeshifter Gerda up to the roof to take out the vampire sniper. Down on the first floor there are some resistance and the group of mages led by Master Morgan takes some damage but they manage to clear away the Nephandi and their pawns, including killing at least two mages. At the stairs the teams split up and one group continue to press further into the first floor while Nicole and her team head up to the second floor where thye encounter a group of Nephandi and a dangerous artifact shaped as a brass ram that shoots blasts of fire.

Colin speaks with Cita both about Jace's fetter and about him starting to understand the Nephandi language. It is clear that Wallace Jace was rather old before he died. Cita is worried about Colin learning to speak the Nephandi language but at the same time she things that Mia have things well in hand and that as long as the core is un corrupted Colin should be safe. Colin also shows Cita's Shawn's ring and she confirm that it have an Avatar shard. Mia refuse to let Colin take any of her shards though in order for the Orphan to be able to create more such artifacts as the ring, she is rather adamant about it. Colin tells Cita about the other mage with a shard cluster he have heard about and Cita would really like to examine the girl.

Serge spend some time in Kyle's room discussing things with Kyle and Stephen, showing them how he can draw magick into existence. Later the boys and Serge start playing computer games together, first playing Ridge Racer and then moving into Soul Calibur 5. Later when Colin comes visiting he gets to show a surprised Stephen that he can actually play the game and play it well. Serge keeps Kyle calm and try to cheer the young mage up.

Adley with the help of several Masters and Nico put a protection on Thomas to prevent Jace from being able to take over his body. Later the working is also done on Cava to protect her as well. Adley get completely worn out form all of his spellcasting and working with several powerful magi, the sheer power of it so he rests a bit at Narim's apartment while the Virtual Adept takes care of him.

Crexia helps Colin contact Mars to ask the God to help take the soul of the Toreador woman he accidentally killed out of hell. Mars agree but only if Colin help him with a problem. It seamed that those who died after the third slave Revolt are still there, crucified and suffering and they have turned into Specters, Jace is trying to rally them to love against the living and if he manage to do so the dead will win. However Spartacus became a vampire and Mars want Colin to fin the old Gladiator to ask him to lead his army one last time and take them to the Elysian fields instead to letting them fall into the hands of Wallace Jace. Colin agrees. Following some clues gets him to contact first Tyler in Chicago and then her Sire Robert Leeland, also known as Robin Hoon. Robin agree to try to find Spartacus, he and Colin also agree on a shooting contest when Colin plan on visiting England right after Christmas. Colin also learn that Crexia is the granddaughter of Mars, the daughter of Romulus and a demigoddess in her own right though she do not want this information to come out.

When dropping by the infirmary Colin meets Gabrielle, Helena's Wercat Custos, the pair had been attacked coming from the airport but someone who knew to use silver weapons on Gabby, luckily Richard and Colin get the silver bullet out and the shapeshifter heals, but someone knew the pair was coming, the Nephandi are very well informed it seams.

Crexia manage to find that a woman among the visiting magi from Worchester are working with the Nephandi that she have indeed been taken and replaced. The woman is captured ans she is revealed to be a Infernalist named Mina. Her Master looks out though her eyes. Colin and Crexia remove the woman's eyes and finding marks in the eye sockets use Anna's sand, this is so painful it send the Nephanda into shock, it is however now clear that the sand works on investment marks.

Anna have made a new spell, one she call the Wave of Anoyance which will drain successes from an opposing willworker's spell and slow down their work. Anna also befriends Vaja a Cult of Extasy member who are related to the Cult of Mercery and who are one of the magi from Worchester.

Adley starts to ask why Flavian never knew about the infiltrators on his team and when the man try to run he is arrested. It turns out Flavian who is the grand apprentice of the Seat of Forces are an Infernalist, he never Awakened but true magick was granted to him through and Investment Mark. Now that he is discovered he says the mark was never his choice but that it was forced on him by his own Mentor he asks to have it removed and it is with the sand. Now just a hedge wizard Crexia says Flavian will be put on trial but most likely he will be allowed to live, he is taken upstairs to rest in an empty apartment.

The gathered magi from Westchapel are getting uneasy but Crexia calms them down, plans are started for when Nicole and her team are back from the Hospital with the gas needed to get to the Labyrinth. Colin teach his Quintessence siphoning rote to several of the gathered magi and to Helena. He meets Dr Mossley's brother Caron Golden bani Verbena.

Tane is having dinner with Alessa and Paula, he gets asked for help since a pregnant werewolf carrying a Metis pup have vanished and Dino want his pregnant pack mate back. Alessa tell Tane about the missing Ananasi and Ratkin kinfolk and Tane thinks there is a connection, he is meant to go to the werewolf's pack's territory to discuss it with them and then go searching for clues. Alessa agree to help but she is not willing to talk with the werewolves.

Helena hae a little talk with Colin about the crazy shit he gets Adley into and she is not pleased.

Kyle and Serge go well together but Stephen is rather conservative and he at times gets rather irritated at the childish young Cultist.

Ok sorry for taking so long to get this up. Also everyone gets 2 exp for this thread.)

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30