Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

5 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51 - Page 29 Empty Re: A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:39 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:"Well that was nice of her and yeah Masters can do some awsome shit."
The girl said and she smiled a ltitle.
"I wonder if I will ever manage to become a Master of the Art? I hope so and at least now...I have a chance to, if that bitch who tortured me survives that is and I am not...well you know..."
She added with fear in her voice.

"You'll get to Master level easily." Serge said sincerely, trying to keep the mood up and attention away from Kira's situation. "And when we're Masters, we'll do crazy stuff as well. Like creating a dragon that breaths ice cream. Or removing gravity. Or creating a usb that's always at the right orientation to fit into your computer."

Anja wrote:"Boothleg Elsa? Someone who use ice magick?"
Kira asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah being able to create creatures out of imagination sounds pretty cool and I would love to meet your friend, perhaps later eh."
The girl said with a smile.
"I wonder how this Master you speak of did it."

"She's just really cold." Serge said with a chuckle, not confirming or denying Kira's claims.

"I have ideas how the Master did it. But I doubt I have the power to do something like that. If I did though, I'd just never stop creating things. Don't know how she controls herself. I'd just have an entourage of imaginary friends with me at all times."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51 - Page 29 Empty Re: A Peculiar Child, Trouble in the Hallways and and Angry Spider IC Thread 51

Post by Adley Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:57 pm

[Rescue Mission]

The Fallen angel you had been fighting with you rushed you again trying to slash at Anna as it passed her but the plump girl was sumprisingly nimble in doding, the spirit went for your throat but tripped again, bad luck following both of them.

As it went for Anna, rushing by him then went prone, he aimed a blow at it...he was going to make it regret trying for them...

// Dex+melee again: 9, 8, 9, 1, 6, 0

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:27 pm

[Rescue Mission]

As it went for Anna, rushing by him then went prone, he aimed a blow at it...he was going to make it regret trying for them...

The spirit criet out as you manage to stap the sword that was so similar to that your Avatar carried deep into it's back, you could feel your Avatar's power burn inside you as you fought to defend Anna and the rest of the members of your group.

(OOC: That is a three sucsesses hit the fallen angel is wriggeling and trying to get up but could only slightly dodge, please rolll damage that was a solid hit.)

[Steelhaven 3 45]

"You'll get to Master level easily." Serge said sincerely, trying to keep the mood up and attention away from Kira's situation. "And when we're Masters, we'll do crazy stuff as well. Like creating a dragon that breaths ice cream. Or removing gravity. Or creating a usb that's always at the right orientation to fit into your computer."

"You really think so? That would be cool...I am not sure if I can do it though Kallen says I have talent."
Kira said with a slight smile.
"Yeah or a realm full of cat pepole, not Bastet but you know nekojin, all nekojin for as far as the eye can see a whole society of cat pepole...ehm...well that might not be so useful in the Asencion war but it would be cool."
The former Nephanda said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"She's just really cold." Serge said with a chuckle, not confirming or denying Kira's claims.

The young mage raised an eyebrow at that but she did not ask further questions about the ice mage.

"I have ideas how the Master did it. But I doubt I have the power to do something like that. If I did though, I'd just never stop creating things. Don't know how she controls herself. I'd just have an entourage of imaginary friends with me at all times."

"Are you so sure she do not have a bunch of immaginary friends with her at all times? I mean we are in a Chantry are we not strange things are bound to happen? I mean earlier when I was completely otu of it...I could have sworn I saw a unicorn over by the window...perlecent white fur, rainbow mane and tail and silver glitter horn, the works. It was probably me just being out of it but hey who knows."
Kira said and Richard looked up from where he was changing an IV bag on one of the rescuded kinfolk.
"Actually many of my patients sees Deaconess O'Connor's pet unicorn up here it apperantly wanders into the infirmary now and again...but I do not see it."
The Akashic replied.
"But so many have seen it when badly hurt or drugged that it have to be something to it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:59 am

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Anja's Post:

'Relax... was just joking.'

Anja's Post:

'Oh fucking great...' she replied sourly, quickly pulling out her pistol, switching magazines and looking for the best place to position herself...

Anja's Post:

As this happened, Nicole will quickly glance around, to see if anybody had actually thought of giving any orders to the others...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:37 am

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

'Relax... was just joking.'

Catalina just gave you a bit of a smile at that.

Oh fucking great...' she replied sourly, quickly pulling out her pistol, switching magazines and looking for the best place to position herself...

"Well at least you will know who to aim for Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry said with a slight grin.

As this happened, Nicole will quickly glance around, to see if anybody had actually thought of giving any orders to the others...

he orders seamed to be fairly simple really, take out the Nephandi and do not get killed. Jeffry assumed that much would be clear. Taking care to keep Catalina safe might also be a good idea since she was a healer.

As you stood ready a group of five or six men and women came rushing into the hub like room you was in, two of them had guns and fired them at the group of Traditionalists but the bullets was stopped by Jeffry's kinetic shield though that shield would not last forever. The four other , three men and a woman was chanting clearly casting some sort of spell. Behind the six you noticed several other men and women and something...something just wrong, which was also on their way into the room.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:57 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:"In your experience Mr Wainwright is taking someone's power away with a torturous process against their will something that usually lead pepole to making better choices?"
Jeffry asked.
"I am also less concerned with souls than with Avatars, yes denying the Outsider things and other demonic entities anything they want is a boon, but right now this sand of yours is a very limited resource and the ones you relieve of their Investments are likely to just be bitter and be looking for a way to pay the Traditions back for their pain and humiliation. It is different if a Infernalist comes to us wanting their freedom back, but someone given a choice between the sand and death is not someone we can trust."
Colin shook his head, "Not usually, no... Well, we shall have to see how it turns out."

Nicole wrote:'Oh fucking great...' she replied sourly, quickly pulling out her pistol, switching magazines and looking for the best place to position herself...
Anja wrote:The Nephandus did not reply but a hail of fire spears went rushing towards you trying to find their way through the Hermetic's defenses, they where stopped but Jeffry grunted a bit from the strain. The Giledian was clearly angry now, very angry and he wanted you to be dead very much.
Nicole wrote:As this happened, Nicole will quickly glance around, to see if anybody had actually thought of giving any orders to the others...
Anja wrote:he orders seamed to be fairly simple really, take out the Nephandi and do not get killed. Jeffry assumed that much would be clear. Taking care to keep Catalina safe might also be a good idea since she was a healer.

As you stood ready a group of five or six men and women came rushing into the hub like room you was in, two of them had guns and fired them at the group of Traditionalists but the bullets was stopped by Jeffry's kinetic shield though that shield would not last forever. The four other , three men and a woman was chanting clearly casting some sort of spell. Behind the six you noticed several other men and women and something...something just wrong, which was also on their way into the room.
He gave Nicole a slight smirk, and aimed a quick gust of Wind of Mundane Silence through the entrance the group entering the room; not likely enough to stop any of them fully, but probably enough to give them a brief pause, especially the one working on a spell.

((OOC: Arete roll: 4,5,7. Probably not going to do much damage, of any sort, but just might be enough to cause Miss Spellslinger a moment of catch-up.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:59 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin shook his head, "Not usually, no... Well, we shall have to see how it turns out."

"Indeed so."
Jeffry said.
"There is little point in discussing it in further detail at this time."

He gave Nicole a slight smirk, and aimed a quick gust of Wind of Mundane Silence through the entrance the group entering the room; not likely enough to stop any of them fully, but probably enough to give them a brief pause, especially the one working on a spell.

You did not really get much more than a scowl, two of the ones wielding guns turned to fire at you though, a man and a woman, still they did not get through Jeffry's shields but those shields would nto last forever. The group casting spells continued with what they where doing as two women entered the room, one of them, a dark skinned, elderly woman screamed and you felt her scream reacing into your head and it hurt like hell, the others on your side though grunted in pain from that scream. The second woman a short, plump Asian woman started chanting and lightening shot towards Nicole but again Jeffry's barriar protected the Traditionalists but now that shield was starting to get a bit raggedy.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:20 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:You did not really get much more than a scowl, two of the ones wielding guns turned to fire at you though, a man and a woman, still they did not get through Jeffry's shields but those shields would nto last forever. The group casting spells continued with what they where doing as two women entered the room, one of them, a dark skinned, elderly woman screamed and you felt her scream reacing into your head and it hurt like hell, the others on your side though grunted in pain from that scream. The second woman a short, plump Asian woman started chanting and lightening shot towards Nicole but again Jeffry's barriar protected the Traditionalists but now that shield was starting to get a bit raggedy.
Colin narrowed his eyes at the old hag, then smirked at her, "Oh, I see you're apprenticing in pain? I've had worse today."
Then he quickly drew on the floor with a fingertip, behind cover, the formula for the shape and size of a parabolic reflector, conjuring up a very simple ward to simply bounce sound back at its point of origin, projecting it between himself and the old woman.

((OOC: I think I should get away with a mere F2 effect for that? Not creating the soundwaves, merely manipulating them as they come closer... Anyways, Arete roll: 3,5,9... ehh, one success? Not really a very powerful ward, but might hold together long enough to bop the old bat's nose... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:45 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin narrowed his eyes at the old hag, then smirked at her, "Oh, I see you're apprenticing in pain? I've had worse today."
Then he quickly drew on the floor with a fingertip, behind cover, the formula for the shape and size of a parabolic reflector, conjuring up a very simple ward to simply bounce sound back at its point of origin, projecting it between himself and the old woman.

The old woman grunted in pain, and so did the Nephandi next to her when you reflected her scream back to her and she quickly stopped screaming, she said something you did nto quite catch but you have a feeling it was nto flattering. More shots was fired and then you saw the Gilledian himself, pale as the underside of a slug the thing that had once been human but who now was a mass of tentacles, with night black eyes glided into the room, nothing much happened at first but you notice Jeffry seaming to strain to keep his shields up, clearly the old Nephandus was tyring to clear the way of shields and wards for his Nephandi to attack the Traditionalists. Still mroe pawns flooded intot he room behind the man with the tantacles and gunfire and effects was traded between them and the Traditionalists.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:26 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:"You really think so? That would be cool...I am not sure if I can do it though Kallen says I have talent."
Kira said with a slight smile.
"Yeah or a realm full of cat pepole, not Bastet but you know nekojin, all nekojin for as far as the eye can see a whole society of cat pepole...ehm...well that might not be so useful in the Asencion war but it would be cool."
The former Nephanda said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah! Everyone loves catgir-err I mean...cat-people." Serge said with a smile. "Who cares about usefulness. That'd be a fun world to see."

Anja wrote:"Are you so sure she do not have a bunch of immaginary friends with her at all times? I mean we are in a Chantry are we not strange things are bound to happen? I mean earlier when I was completely otu of it...I could have sworn I saw a unicorn over by the window...perlecent white fur, rainbow mane and tail and silver glitter horn, the works. It was probably me just being out of it but hey who knows."
Kira said and Richard looked up from where he was changing an IV bag on one of the rescuded kinfolk.

"I feel like I would've seen more of them beforehand." Serge said thinking back on his time in the chantry, "Although I'll be real with you I see a bunch weird stuff around here all the time and I always just attributed it to me either daydreaming or hallucinating. Either due to sleep deprivation or drugs. Or both."

Anja wrote:"Actually many of my patients sees Deaconess O'Connor's pet unicorn up here it apparently wanders into the infirmary now and again...but I do not see it."
The Akashic replied.
"But so many have seen it when badly hurt or drugged that it have to be something to it."

"I think I've seen it. Maybe?" Serge said thinking back on his timei n the chantry.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:48 pm

[Rescue Mission]

The spirit criet out as you manage to stap the sword that was so similar to that your Avatar carried deep into it's back, you could feel your Avatar's power burn inside you as you fought to defend Anna and the rest of the members of your group.

// +2 dice, weapon= stregnth 3+2, total dicepool =7, base diff 5: 7, 4, 2, 0, 4, 6, 0

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:54 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Anja's Posts:

Swearing on discovering that a) there was no cover in the room, b) the wrong enemy had appeared and c) she was having to fight with her backup weapon, Nicole quickly changed over the magazine and began to perform a classic move-and-fire towards the enemies, picking the easiest target to start off with...

[Attempting 'Deadaim'.]

[Nick is aware that there are orders. She's duly noting that there's not much tactical organising actually going on.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:02 am

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:The old woman grunted in pain, and so did the Nephandi next to her when you reflected her scream back to her and she quickly stopped screaming, she said something you did nto quite catch but you have a feeling it was nto flattering. More shots was fired and then you saw the Gilledian himself, pale as the underside of a slug the thing that had once been human but who now was a mass of tentacles, with night black eyes glided into the room, nothing much happened at first but you notice Jeffry seaming to strain to keep his shields up, clearly the old Nephandus was tyring to clear the way of shields and wards for his Nephandi to attack the Traditionalists. Still mroe pawns flooded intot he room behind the man with the tantacles and gunfire and effects was traded between them and the Traditionalists.
Nicole wrote:Swearing on discovering that a) there was no cover in the room, b) the wrong enemy had appeared and c) she was having to fight with her backup weapon, Nicole quickly changed over the magazine and began to perform a classic move-and-fire towards the enemies, picking the easiest target to start off with...
Colin fired off a quick smile and a 9mm bullet at the old hag, then nodded to Nicole, "Get, er, discount Squidward there!"

((OOC: Not much tactical organising going on, probably mainly because at this point, we all know how we fight best, and we're all in the chokepoint together.))

((OOC2: So, a quick shot fired off - 3,5,7,9,0. Might hit the old, angry biddy...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:49 am

[Steelhaven 3 45]

"Yeah! Everyone loves catgir-err I mean...cat-people." Serge said with a smile. "Who cares about usefulness. That'd be a fun world to see."

"Yeah it would be really cool."
Kira said eagerly.
"And it would be really cute the cat pepole would ahve homes and shops and everything and even cat pets."

"I feel like I would've seen more of them beforehand." Serge said thinking back on his time in the chantry, "Although I'll be real with you I see a bunch weird stuff around here all the time and I always just attributed it to me either daydreaming or hallucinating. Either due to sleep deprivation or drugs. Or both."

"Well it is a place of magick."
Richard said as he moved on to the next patient.
"I mean in one Chantry I heard of they had flying panters, just big cats with wings flying around the place, some experiment gone wrong perhaps or just some magickal randomness, they was a bit of a pest actually."
He said with a grin. At this time Helena entered the room.
"Dr Lee I need your services for a minute..."
She said and Richard looked up and nodded.
"Off course is someone hurt?"
"No not as such but Master Morgan want the two clones of Wallace Jace...controlled, we need the anti magick serum."
"But one of them...is Cava she is just a little girl..."
"Well right now she might be dangerous...Master Steelhaven is with her now, hopefully she is clear but better safe than sorry..."
Richard did jnot look happy about this development as he looked at Helena with a frown.

"I think I've seen it. Maybe?" Serge said thinking back on his timei n the chantry.

"Hum..."
Richard said, distracted by the arrival of Helna and her request.
"Yes indeed many have seen it...the Deaconess' unicorn...so it have to be somethign to it..."
He repeated a bit absent minded.

[Rescue Mission]

You stabbed your flaming sword into the wretched spirit's back and the thing screamed in pain, it was clearly hurt and hurt bady ad it slashed towards your leg with his claws, but with your sword in his back it was hard for him to move very much. Around you the battle raged on but the spirit on the floor was in trouble.

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Swearing on discovering that a) there was no cover in the room, b) the wrong enemy had appeared and c) she was having to fight with her backup weapon, Nicole quickly changed over the magazine and began to perform a classic move-and-fire towards the enemies, picking the easiest target to start off with...

All hell was breaking loose with shtos and magick being exchanged back and forth, the cover seamed to be provided by Jeffry and Crexia, invisible yes but no less solid. You managed to hit one of the pawns, a young woman, your bullets entering hser chest, plants had started to grow up her arms but this greenery vanished now as she fell limply to the floor. Suddenly though your feet felt heavy, so heavy as if they where being dragged to the floor by gravity far more severe than normal. You notice a blond man chanting as he started at you intently a small smile on his lips.

Colin fired off a quick smile and a 9mm bullet at the old hag, then nodded to Nicole, "Get, er, discount Squidward there!"

The malicious calamari man seamed to be more concerned with Jeffry and Crexia than you and Nicole or the other mages, nothing happened but they glared at one another. Perhaps it was like it was mentioned in many fantasy books that when powerful mages fight, often you saw nothing as they where casting and countering one antoher evenly, Jeffry also had to maintain the kinetic shield so mostly squid man was fighting Crexia and so far holding his own, wich was impressive.

You fired of a bullet and hit the old Pawn in the leg, she was preparing to scream again, but the scream that she did utter lacked the magick potency as she hit the floor, she was still alive though and gave you a rude gesture, then she scream again, making your head feel like it was going to split apart like an over ripe plum.

(OOC: Indeed everyone know what they are doing they do not need micro management at this point.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:11 am

[Rescue Mission]

Trained to take opportunities that presented themself, he tried to stab the spirit again.

// 0, 0, 1, 1, 7, 8

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:52 am

[Rescue Mission]

Trained to take opportunities that presented themself, he tried to stab the spirit again.

You did not have the best swing but prone as he was on the floor the spirit could only scream in that strange, wrong voice and raise one stick thin arm to try to ward you of as your flaming sword entered his side, again the fallen angel screamed in agony and flaimed about. You saw another blast from the eye ball beam shooting at you but your shield protected you this time as well, though the light of it was blinding, you heard battle going on around you as you focused on the spirit on the floor.

(OOC: The spirit failed his dodge attemnt so please roll damage for a two succsesses hit. Poor fallen angel.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:54 am

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

Colin's Post:

Anja's Post:

Nicole was about to move to the blond smirking guy, but instead followed Colin's order to focus fire on the tentacle-man...

[Attempting 'Deadaim']

[True. But it's a disorganised defence. Professional outfits operate like a team, not a free-for-all.]

[Nick would call the magick being done by Morgan etc 'a shield', not 'cover'.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:30 am

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

You fired at the man with the tentacles growing out of him, the thign that had once been a man, you would have hit him in the head as your bullets was well aimed but they hit something right in front of his face, clearly he had his own shield, however with Crexia trying to cast on him and him trying to battle her the bullet distracted him for a moment even if it did not hit him and you saw alarm on his face for a moment befor ehe regained control, you had not hit him but you had allmost given Crexia the moment of distraction she needed to work her magick on him.

(OOC: That is true but the Traditions are nto aprofessional army unit.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:41 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]
Anja wrote:The malicious calamari man seamed to be more concerned with Jeffry and Crexia than you and Nicole or the other mages, nothing happened but they glared at one another. Perhaps it was like it was mentioned in many fantasy books that when powerful mages fight, often you saw nothing as they where casting and countering one antoher evenly, Jeffry also had to maintain the kinetic shield so mostly squid man was fighting Crexia and so far holding his own, wich was impressive.

You fired of a bullet and hit the old Pawn in the leg, she was preparing to scream again, but the scream that she did utter lacked the magick potency as she hit the floor, she was still alive though and gave you a rude gesture, then she scream again, making your head feel like it was going to split apart like an over ripe plum.
Colin grunted softly and squeezed off another shot, "You sound like one of my teachers, woman!"

((OOC: Another day, another bullet... 3,4,4,5,0 to hit.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:47 pm

[Labyrinth, 3.45]

For an old lady the screaming pawn was fast on her feet and hard to hit your bullet flew past her though you heard someone behind her cry out so you might have hit something. The old lady smiled and she screamed again but this time directed at your gun, which suddenly started getting warmer as if it was put on a stove, and the heat increased as the old woman screamed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:33 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:"Well it is a place of magick."
Richard said as he moved on to the next patient.
"I mean in one Chantry I heard of they had flying panters, just big cats with wings flying around the place, some experiment gone wrong perhaps or just some magickal randomness, they was a bit of a pest actually."
He said with a grin. At this time Helena entered the room.
"Dr Lee I need your services for a minute..."
She said and Richard looked up and nodded.
"Off course is someone hurt?"
"No not as such but Master Morgan want the two clones of Wallace Jace...controlled, we need the anti magick serum."
"But one of them...is Cava she is just a little girl..."
"Well right now she might be dangerous...Master Steelhaven is with her now, hopefully she is clear but better safe than sorry..."
Richard did jnot look happy about this development as he looked at Helena with a frown.
Anja wrote:"Hum..."
Richard said, distracted by the arrival of Helna and her request.
"Yes indeed many have seen it...the Deaconess' unicorn...so it have to be somethign to it..."
He repeated a bit absent minded.

"Did Master Morgan say why exactly?" Serge said, frowning upon hearing the request. He had seen what the serum did to people and wasn't at all fond with Cava taking any of it. "Needing to control the clones of Wallace Jace sounds like Ghost boy's about to do something with them."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:02 pm

[Rescue Mission]

The flash caused spots in front of his eyes, fucking hell, that bastard was pissing him off...but his hit landed if barely.

+1 dice, weapon= strength 3+2, total dicepool =6, base diff 5: 3, 3, 9, 6, 7, 9

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:16 pm

[Steelhaven 3 45]

"Did Master Morgan say why exactly?" Serge said, frowning upon hearing the request. He had seen what the serum did to people and wasn't at all fond with Cava taking any of it. "Needing to control the clones of Wallace Jace sounds like Ghost boy's about to do something with them."

"Yes he did say that something had happened Mr Yager and there is a fear that Wallace Jace's personality have fled and hid into one of his clones, we need to be better safe than sorry here, though Master Steelhaven is searing through the two clones' minds to see if he can find the lurking mind."
Helena said.
"But as he do not know exactly what he is looking for that might be slow going and we need to be sure to deny Wallace Jace magick if he is in one of them...I do not want to hurt the girl, or for that matter Thomas either but it have to be done, we can not allow Wallace Jace to take over the body of a mage able to use magick, he is to dangerous to take any chances."
The Hermetic said sternly though there was an ote of sadness in her voice.

[Rescue Mission]

The flash caused spots in front of his eyes, fucking hell, that bastard was pissing him off...but his hit landed if barely.

The Fallen angel screamed in pain as your falming sword purified the space he was in, it was more a purification than a wound, and the thing vanished into first gray, then white smoke as it was sent back to whatever hell it came from, the place it had occupied cleansed and sanctified by your holy guardian angel, the flame angel. Darrian and the other was havign the other fallen angel pretty much on the ropes but the pawn with the eyes was still up and going and fighting against Jon...at least one of the demons was gone...and the air already felt clear, the way the air felt cleaner after a cleansing fire.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply I was playing D&D today. My character gave an evient, sentient arifact to Lolth.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:10 am

[Steelhaven 3 45]

Anja wrote:"Yes he did say that something had happened Mr Yager and there is a fear that Wallace Jace's personality have fled and hid into one of his clones, we need to be better safe than sorry here, though Master Steelhaven is searing through the two clones' minds to see if he can find the lurking mind."
Helena said.
"But as he do not know exactly what he is looking for that might be slow going and we need to be sure to deny Wallace Jace magick if he is in one of them...I do not want to hurt the girl, or for that matter Thomas either but it have to be done, we can not allow Wallace Jace to take over the body of a mage able to use magick, he is to dangerous to take any chances."
The Hermetic said sternly though there was an ote of sadness in her voice.

"Can't we...like....put them to sleep? A magickally induced sleep. You can't work magick if your unconscious. The Master can still search their minds while they sleep." Serge said desperately grasping at straws to avoid injecting the young child.

(OOC: Is Thomas already injected with the anti-magick serum? I remember that being true although I'm not sure.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:58 am

[Steelhaven 3 45]

"Can't we...like....put them to sleep? A magickally induced sleep. You can't work magick if your unconscious. The Master can still search their minds while they sleep." Serge said desperately grasping at straws to avoid injecting the young child.

"I think the entire Dreamspeaker Tradition might protest the idea that you can not work magick while sleeping."
Helena protested.
"Excuse me...can you not do both? I mean if you make them sleep and then use an anestetic then they will not feel the serum right, they might be a little sore when they wake up and being without one's magick is scary but it will not hurt."
Kira chimed in and Richard nodded.
"Well that could work actually, if Serge put them into a deep sleep then I can apply a anestetic before the serum is administered, that should avoid them feeling any pain."
The Akashic and and Helena nodded.
"Very well that should be acceptable...I will get Cava up here then and then we work on this Thomas where he is."
Richard nodded at that he seamed somewhat relieved.

(OOC: I don't think he was actually he was stripped of his foci and his fingers was taped together but since he did not resist the serum was not used since it really hurt.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next