Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 15 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:05 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]
Anja wrote:"Hopefully so yes, but I have really no idea about how the relationship between Mr Amelie and his goblin works."
Helga said with a shrug.
Colin grinned, "Mr. Cromwell is the most real figment of imagination I have yet met. I'm sure Lady Mara could explain far more accurately, and far more enigmatically, than I ever could."

Anja wrote:"I hope you are right Mr Wainwright that the vampires will just agree to leave peacefully."
The old Verbena said.
"And that the gun will serve it's purpose if they do not."
He nodded, "One can hope... based on the other one, I'd say it's more likely they're just terrified for getting caught up in Mage business. Apparently, vampires have a general warning about the affairs of wizards, as it were."

Anja wrote:Amadeus looked from Colin to Adley but he decided to to ask, not for the moment at least knowing he would nto like the answer.
S7trif3 wrote:"I'm concerned how often we're set into corners with choices like that one.I know you felt you had few options...but you know that this might complicate other matters, and those are ones that we will discuss later." He sighed. "Let's get out of this place in one piece and then deal with the rest. Ad hoc ego vobiscum sum omnibus diebus, amicissimo meus."
He smiled, "Gratias tibi tam, mi fili... I have faith that saving our Masters in the encounter, and especially buying time for Lady Mara, will help my case. Context does matter... but I'm still calling Udella once we get back to the Chantry."

S7trif3 wrote:He then took a slight step out of the way so he could begin recasting the Shield of Mars. A bit of memory came to him just before he started of when a vampire had hit his shield once at such force it had bounced clear off. This seemed really, really amusing to him all of a sudden and he knew he was getting tired because he wanted to break out into a fit of laughter. He forced the memory away so he could concentrate appropriately.
Anja wrote:You felt the energies of the God Mars that you had become rather attuned to lately all around you, protecting you, a magical shield, armor for a warrior goign into battle. The shield sptrang to life around you as you willed it though your magick, the energies of Mars simply being easier for you to work with now and it seame dto you that the working went pretty well.
He took a deep breath as Adley raised his shield again; the working didn't exactly replenish Colin, but the proximity did resonate with him, helping him focus on Duty before fatigue... There'd be time to bleed and sleep later, once the battle was truly over. He stepped over to the nearest eyeball, "Tali... am I correct in believing there are no more Labyrinth members left, and that the only corporeal individuals left not aligned with the Traditions are the two vampires hiding in a room?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 15 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:19 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.15]

'They've been dealt with. How is she?' the Etherite replied looking to Fran with some concern.

"Good."
Jeffry said with a nod.
"Any other hostiles that might have gotten away?"
Crexia took her hands of Fran's cheeks.
"Well she will need some rest but she will be fine, I have healed her physical wounds and dealt with the issues the Wind of Mundane Silence caused."
The archmage said and Fran smiled.
"Thank you Lady Crexia"
The Euthanathos said then she glanced at Nicole.
"Sorry about not being able to back you up at the end there."

[Labyrinth intersection]

Colin grinned, "Mr. Cromwell is the most real figment of imagination I have yet met. I'm sure Lady Mara could explain far more accurately, and far more enigmatically, than I ever could."

"Oh I am sure she could."
Amadeus said with a small smile. Helga frowned the Cultist did not really get the concept but she had to believe her eyes and Mr Cromwell had been very real.

He nodded, "One can hope... based on the other one, I'd say it's more likely they're just terrified for getting caught up in Mage business. Apparently, vampires have a general warning about the affairs of wizards, as it were."

"Smart, and if these vampired just want to get out of here with her unlives then I at least don't mind, but if they actively serve the Nephandi as pawns that is another matter entierly."
The old Verbena replied.

He took a deep breath as Adley raised his shield again; the working didn't exactly replenish Colin, but the proximity did resonate with him, helping him focus on Duty before fatigue... There'd be time to bleed and sleep later, once the battle was truly over. He stepped over to the nearest eyeball, "Tali... am I correct in believing there are no more Labyrinth members left, and that the only corporeal individuals left not aligned with the Traditions are the two vampires hiding in a room?"

You heard Tali's soft voice in your head.
"Yes that is correct, well mostly correct, there is me and the two vampires left, there is also a few personal pets in induvidual chambers they are incarnate, other than that there are only spirits left. However our Security Chief is not in the Labyrinth, I have been goign over the dead and I can not find her body, and the last my labyrinth saw of her was her leaving sortly before midnight though the Umbra."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:35 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

"That is a very simple rote to check, so I can do that now if you will premit me child."
Amadeus replied.
"And i agree it is always best to check such things out."

"Well, I won't say no but it truly can wait till later."

"If they're here and not prisoners of the Nephandi, it sounds like they didn't follow their own advice."

He smiled, "Gratias tibi tam, mi fili... I have faith that saving our Masters in the encounter, and especially buying time for Lady Mara, will help my case. Context does matter... but I'm still calling Udella once we get back to the Chantry."

He smiled back at Colin, but he still looked worried about what he'd just heard. "Yes...well, as I said, we should talk later for the details. Not here." He reached out to give Colin's arm a half-squeeze hold much like he sometimes greeted people when he didn't feel like shaking hands, but followed through with a half hug. Colin calling him his son seemed to have some strong effect on him that he couldn't put into words in front of the others.

Once his shield was ready he came back over. "I think this should hold out for now, I can try to shape it to be more of a tower, or you can keep to the inside of it, or behind me," he said to Colin.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:59 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.15]

Anja's Post:

'Not according to the radar, sir.' checking her cell again, seeing if anything new had showed up. Plus, to see if her dot was at all different from the other ones.

Anja's Post:

'Erm... Wind of Silence?' giving a little frown, taking a look at yet another injury on herself. Gave a tiny grim amused snort at being perhaps one of the very few people who complain about tattoos not being permanent as they should be...

Anja's Post:

'Not your fault - we didn't have the right kit. Really need some hand grenades or something...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:59 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]
Anja wrote:"Smart, and if these vampired just want to get out of here with her unlives then I at least don't mind, but if they actively serve the Nephandi as pawns that is another matter entierly."
The old Verbena replied.
S7trif3 wrote:"If they're here and not prisoners of the Nephandi, it sounds like they didn't follow their own advice."
Colin nodded, "These vampires weren't given the option of following their own advice, they were ordered to follow the old priest - the Tzimisce I'm given to understand Jeffry's team put an end to at the hospital - on pain of a rather gruesome death."

S7trif3 wrote:He smiled back at Colin, but he still looked worried about what he'd just heard. "Yes...well, as I said, we should talk later for the details. Not here." He reached out to give Colin's arm a half-squeeze hold much like he sometimes greeted people when he didn't feel like shaking hands, but followed through with a half hug. Colin calling him his son seemed to have some strong effect on him that he couldn't put into words in front of the others.
He smiled, briefly awkwardly, and returned the hug, seeming to need the support for a moment, "Quite."

Anja wrote:You heard Tali's soft voice in your head.
"Yes that is correct, well mostly correct, there is me and the two vampires left, there is also a few personal pets in induvidual chambers they are incarnate, other than that there are only spirits left. However our Security Chief is not in the Labyrinth, I have been goign over the dead and I can not find her body, and the last my labyrinth saw of her was her leaving sortly before midnight though the Umbra."
S7trif3 wrote:Once his shield was ready he came back over. "I think this should hold out for now, I can try to shape it to be more of a tower, or you can keep to the inside of it, or behind me," he said to Colin.
He frowned and glanced at Adley and Amadeus, "There's... a problem, potentially. Tali just let me know that the Security Chief left the Labyrinth through the Umbra just before midnight. Might be an unrelated matter, but the timing is... conspicuous. Well... there are also a number of mundane pets still around, and those two vampires."
He looked to Amadeus, "Would you be so kind as to let the Chief know about the Security Chief while we're off to handle the vampires? Shouldn't be long."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:11 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

Colin nodded, "These vampires weren't given the option of following their own advice, they were ordered to follow the old priest - the Tzimisce I'm given to understand Jeffry's team put an end to at the hospital - on pain of a rather gruesome death."

"I'd assume they're free of their orders then?"

"There's... a problem, potentially. Tali just let me know that the Security Chief left the Labyrinth through the Umbra just before midnight. Might be an unrelated matter, but the timing is... conspicuous. Well... there are also a number of mundane pets still around, and those two vampires."
He looked to Amadeus, "Would you be so kind as to let the Chief know about the Security Chief while we're off to handle the vampires? Shouldn't be long."

"Wait, what? That's not good news, were the hell did they go?" he frowned. "I don't put much stock in coincidences lately."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:04 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

"Well, I won't say no but it truly can wait till later."

Amadeus nodded he scraped a symbol into his own hand and held the hand inches from your eyes, after a while he returned his hand again and flexed his long, thin fingers.
"No permanent harm done, there might be a bit of soreness for a few days, your eyes might feel a bit more sensitive but it should pass in a day or two, when we get home I can get you a misxture that you can wash your eyes with that will speed up recovery, you will be fine child."
He said with a nod.

"If they're here and not prisoners of the Nephandi, it sounds like they didn't follow their own advice."

"That is a good point."
Amadeus commented wryly.

He smiled back at Colin, but he still looked worried about what he'd just heard. "Yes...well, as I said, we should talk later for the details. Not here." He reached out to give Colin's arm a half-squeeze hold much like he sometimes greeted people when he didn't feel like shaking hands, but followed through with a half hug. Colin calling him his son seemed to have some strong effect on him that he couldn't put into words in front of the others.

Once his shield was ready he came back over. "I think this should hold out for now, I can try to shape it to be more of a tower, or you can keep to the inside of it, or behind me," he said to Colin.

Amadeus politely turned away, taking Helga with him to check on her many minor bumps, cuts and bruises so he would not intrude on what was clearly a private moment.

Once Adley retuned Helga looked over at him and Colin.
"Did you want me to tag along?"
The sour Cultist asked well...sourly.

"You can always ask the vampires what is the case when you meet with them."
Amadeus commented.
"That way we will get a better idea of why they are here."

He frowned and glanced at Adley and Amadeus, "There's... a problem, potentially. Tali just let me know that the Security Chief left the Labyrinth through the Umbra just before midnight. Might be an unrelated matter, but the timing is... conspicuous. Well... there are also a number of mundane pets still around, and those two vampires."

"I will inform Jeffry."
Amadeus agreed.
"Hum...the pets are probably inocents they should be found and given new homes, did Tali said what they was? I would prefer not to run into any pet wild boars and crocodiles or the like."
The old Verbena considered.
"I guess we have to hunt down this missing Security Chief of theirs."

"I'd assume they're free of their orders then?"

"They are free of their priest at least."
Amadeus commented wryly.

"Wait, what? That's not good news, were the hell did they go?" he frowned. "I don't put much stock in coincidences lately."

"Neither do I...hum...we should try to find their chambers so that we might get some Arcane connections to help us track them down, and hope they have not been smart enough to banish such connections."
The Blood Witch commented.

[Labyrinth, 4.15]

'Not according to the radar, sir.' checking her cell again, seeing if anything new had showed up. Plus, to see if her dot was at all different from the other ones.

"The what Miss Bouchard?"
Jeffry asked.
"I think she means Mr Sherman's scrying enchantment Master Morgan."
Crexia explained and Jeffry nodded.
"Ah thank you my Lady, hum...good yes it seams this place is pretty much cleaned out."
The old Hermetic said with another nod. Everything seamed to be in order on the app.

'Erm... Wind of Silence?' giving a little frown, taking a look at yet another injury on herself. Gave a tiny grim amused snort at being perhaps one of the very few people who complain about tattoos not being permanent as they should be...

"The thing that hit us that hurt like hell and made your hand twitch...it is a old Hermetic Rote called the Wind of Mundane Silence, ehm think of the Silence spell in every JRPG ever."
Fran said and Jeffry looked confused.
"JRPG Miss Mandis?"
"Ehm...a type of game Sir."
"Ah...and it is related how...no never mind it is probably not important at the moment."

'Not your fault - we didn't have the right kit. Really need some hand grenades or something...'

"Yeah...that would have been nice, we should try to get one before next time...not that I hppe there is a next time in a Labyrinth but...well you know what I mean."
Fran said with a grin.
"Are you okey Nicole?"
She asked sounding concerned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:13 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]
S7trif3 wrote:"I'd assume they're free of their orders then?"
Anja wrote:"You can always ask the vampires what is the case when you meet with them."
Amadeus commented.
"That way we will get a better idea of why they are here."
Colin nodded, "Of course I will make sure they aren't an obvious hazard for us... I'm willing to give them one chance. One."

Anja wrote:Amadeus politely turned away, taking Helga with him to check on her many minor bumps, cuts and bruises so he would not intrude on what was clearly a private moment.

"Did you want me to tag along?"
The sour Cultist asked well...sourly.
He nodded to Helga, "Please."

Anja wrote:"I will inform Jeffry."
Amadeus agreed.
"Hum...the pets are probably inocents they should be found and given new homes, did Tali said what they was? I would prefer not to run into any pet wild boars and crocodiles or the like."
He nodded, then turned back to Tali, "Any, ah, exotic pets to be wary of? Serpents, wild cats, otherwise dangerous beasts?"

S7trif3 wrote:"Wait, what? That's not good news, were the hell did they go?" he frowned. "I don't put much stock in coincidences lately."
Anja wrote:"Neither do I...hum...we should try to find their chambers so that we might get some Arcane connections to help us track them down, and hope they have not been smart enough to banish such connections."
He frowned, "No idea, apparently... finding the private chambers might give a hint; locating it shouldn't be the hardest part. But, one thing at a time... be right back."
He looked to Adley and Helga, "This... will be a little unpleasant, then, since we're in a rush. Stand close to me?"
He patted the wall gently, next to the eye, "Alright, buddy... outside the room with the vampires?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:07 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.15]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, all clear.' giving a nod as looked up from her phone. 'Though this don't have the range to cover all this place, and not sure if it's possible to trick it...'

Anja's Post:

'Ah. And something almost pointless when done on me.' giving a nod.

Anja's Post:

'Yeah... just kinda battered and worn... time to finish the job.' checking the wound on her shoulder to see how serious it was.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:36 am

[Labyrinth intersection]

Colin nodded, "Of course I will make sure they aren't an obvious hazard for us... I'm willing to give them one chance. One."

Amadeus nodded his approval to that.

He nodded to Helga, "Please."

"Unless you wanted me to stay and guard Master Nassa?"
The Cultist said with a nod.

He nodded, then turned back to Tali, "Any, ah, exotic pets to be wary of? Serpents, wild cats, otherwise dangerous beasts?"

"No none of them are dangeorus, one of them is a scorpion in a terrarium but she is not dangerous."
Tali replied.
"They are just pets."

He frowned, "No idea, apparently... finding the private chambers might give a hint; locating it shouldn't be the hardest part. But, one thing at a time... be right back."
He looked to Adley and Helga, "This... will be a little unpleasant, then, since we're in a rush. Stand close to me?"

"Oh I have already had the pleasure."
Helga muttered darkly.
"Lovely way to travel."
She said sarcastically.

He patted the wall gently, next to the eye, "Alright, buddy... outside the room with the vampires?"

Again there was the feeling of passin through decay and rot and then you and Adley was in a hallway full of doors, this might be the section for person quarters, it was a long corridor full of doors. The hallway was completely quiet though.

[Labyrinth, 4.15]

'Yeah, all clear.' giving a nod as looked up from her phone. 'Though this don't have the range to cover all this place, and not sure if it's possible to trick it...'

Jeffry nodded at that.
"According to Mr Wainwright's new friend there is not much else left in the Labyrinth."
He said with a frown.

'Ah. And something almost pointless when done on me.' giving a nod.

Fran raised an eyebrow at that but she did not argue, she did not have the energy at the moment.

'Yeah... just kinda battered and worn... time to finish the job.' checking the wound on her shoulder to see how serious it was.

Your shoulder worked but it hurt and it was a gunshot wound so it should be looked at.
"Perhaps I should tend to your injuries first Miss Bouchard."
Crexia replied.
"Before we risk getting into more trouble."

(OOC: Strife said it might be a good idea to leave Helga to guard Amadeus so I have written it a bit ambigious until they have a chance to post about it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:44 am

[Labyrinth intersection]

Amadeus nodded he scraped a symbol into his own hand and held the hand inches from your eyes, after a while he returned his hand again and flexed his long, thin fingers.
"No permanent harm done, there might be a bit of soreness for a few days, your eyes might feel a bit more sensitive but it should pass in a day or two, when we get home I can get you a misxture that you can wash your eyes with that will speed up recovery, you will be fine child."
He said with a nod.

"That's...a relief to know, thank you." He nodded to him, putting the bit of worry he'd had to some rest - though he'd trusted Darrian's word, it was good to have a second opinion.

"Did you want me to tag along?"The sour Cultist asked well...sourly.
"Unless you wanted me to stay and guard Master Nassa?"

"Well, someone should probably stay as a guard as we were directed. Let me see if my pater is available and if everyone is okay..." he said, then rang him up on his mobile.

"I will inform Jeffry."
Amadeus agreed.

"Ah, we may have temporarily evicted a spirit that lived near the cells as we had to go by them, in abundance of caution. There is another that was nearby in the other direction, they are still there, looking like an older woman. Anyway, yes, we need to find out about what happened with the Security Chief, why would they /not/ be here..."

"Neither do I...hum...we should try to find their chambers so that we might get some Arcane connections to help us track them down, and hope they have not been smart enough to banish such connections."
He frowned, "No idea, apparently... finding the private chambers might give a hint; locating it shouldn't be the hardest part.

"Good idea, of course their room is likely to be well protected...then again, maybe we can use that to our advantage. This...well, place is alive and perhaps it has absorbed some of the resonance of the person we're looking for, over the years."

But, one thing at a time... be right back."
"Oh I have already had the pleasure."
Helga muttered darkly.
"Lovely way to travel."
She said sarcastically.

Adley looked at Colin and grimaced. "I have as well." He did not sound as if he'd enjoyed it.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:41 am

[Labyrinth intersection]

"That's...a relief to know, thank you." He nodded to him, putting the bit of worry he'd had to some rest - though he'd trusted Darrian's word, it was good to have a second opinion.

"Like I said it might be a bit uncomfortable for a few days, you might want to wear sunglasses outside during the day but the discomfort should subside soon, think of it as a muscle sore from being overworked, nothing more."
Amadeus replied with a nod.

"Well, someone should probably stay as a guard as we were directed. Let me see if my pater is available and if everyone is okay..." he said, then rang him up on his mobile.

"Very well."
Helga replied. You rang your Mentor as soon the old Hermetic replied.
"Yes mea filius, is there a problem?"

"Ah, we may have temporarily evicted a spirit that lived near the cells as we had to go by them, in abundance of caution. There is another that was nearby in the other direction, they are still there, looking like an older woman. Anyway, yes, we need to find out about what happened with the Security Chief, why would they /not/ be here..."

"There seam to be some powerful, but natural spirits around the Labyrinth, most of them do not appear to be hostile though."
Amadeus said.
"I do wonder why the Chief of Security of this place is not here...it could be she have not heard the Labyrinth is under attack but I doubt it...we have to locate this person."

"Good idea, of course their room is likely to be well protected...then again, maybe we can use that to our advantage. This...well, place is alive and perhaps it has absorbed some of the resonance of the person we're looking for, over the years."

"You are thinking that the walls itself might be a Arcane connection to this Security Chief...hum...well yes that is possible indeed, I gurss we are going to have to see once we get arround to searching their quarters."
The old Verbena commented.

Adley looked at Colin and grimaced. "I have as well." He did not sound as if he'd enjoyed it.

You stood in a the corridor with all the doors, they looked similar to one another and a new corridor was being grown around the corner, well you was there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:19 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]
Anja wrote:"Unless you wanted me to stay and guard Master Nassa?"
S7trif3 wrote:"Well, someone should probably stay as a guard as we were directed. Let me see if my pater is available and if everyone is okay..." he said, then rang him up on his mobile.
Anja wrote:"Very well."
Helga replied.
Colin nodded, "Guard duty it is, then. Very good."

Anja wrote:"No none of them are dangeorus, one of them is a scorpion in a terrarium but she is not dangerous."
Tali replied.
"They are just pets."
S7trif3 wrote:"Ah, we may have temporarily evicted a spirit that lived near the cells as we had to go by them, in abundance of caution. There is another that was nearby in the other direction, they are still there, looking like an older woman. Anyway, yes, we
need to find out about what happened with the Security Chief, why would they /not/ be here..."
Anja wrote:"There seam to be some powerful, but natural spirits around the Labyrinth, most of them do not appear to be hostile though."
Amadeus said.
"I do wonder why the Chief of Security of this place is not here...it could be she have not heard the Labyrinth is under attack but I doubt it...we have to locate this person."
He nodded, "The most unusual is a scorpion, one of the harmless species, it seems. As for the spirits, I believe most of them will be welcome to stay, so long as they're not actively hostile. A presence of natural spirits is only healthy... well, for definitions of the word."

S7trif3 wrote:"Good idea, of course their room is likely to be well protected...then again, maybe we can use that to our advantage. This...well, place is alive and perhaps it has absorbed some of the resonance of the person we're looking for, over the years."
Anja wrote:"You are thinking that the walls itself might be a Arcane connection to this Security Chief...hum...well yes that is possible indeed, I gurss we are going to have to see once we get arround to searching their quarters."
The old Verbena commented.
He pondered, "The walls... probably not so much; the Keeper is the one bound to the Labyrinth creature. The furniture and loose items in the residence, however, yes. Sort of like living in a better apartment block, I think, where there is regular maintenance and renovations every few years; you might not be able to leave permanent imprints on the walls and such, but the furniture is yours."

Anja wrote:"Oh I have already had the pleasure."
Helga muttered darkly.
"Lovely way to travel."
She said sarcastically.
S7trif3 wrote:Adley looked at Colin and grimaced. "I have as well." He did not sound as if he'd enjoyed it.
He smiled wryly, "I suppose it's not as fun as the rides at Disney World, but it beats plodding along passages with possible wards and traps..."

Anja wrote:Again there was the feeling of passin through decay and rot and then you and Adley was in a hallway full of doors, this might be the section for person quarters, it was a long corridor full of doors. The hallway was completely quiet though.
He spent a few moments catching himself, the sensations were a lot harder to overlook now... but he eventually looked at the doors and spoke softly to the eyeballs, "Alright, which door is it, Tali?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:34 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

Colin nodded, "Guard duty it is, then. Very good."

"As you will Mr Wainwright."
Helga said with a nod.
"I will make sure everyone here is safe."

He nodded, "The most unusual is a scorpion, one of the harmless species, it seems. As for the spirits, I believe most of them will be welcome to stay, so long as they're not actively hostile. A presence of natural spirits is only healthy... well, for definitions of the word."

"Well scorpions are becoming popular pets in the exotics trade, they are easy to keep and they are less of a time comitment than a pet tarentula not being as long lived, I am sure someone will be willing to take it in."
Amadeus said then he nodded.
"I agree aboutt he spirits but how healthy a rotting bit of flesh can become is another matter."

He pondered, "The walls... probably not so much; the Keeper is the one bound to the Labyrinth creature. The furniture and loose items in the residence, however, yes. Sort of like living in a better apartment block, I think, where there is regular maintenance and renovations every few years; you might not be able to leave permanent imprints on the walls and such, but the furniture is yours."

"You may be right Mr Wainwright. I guess we will see once we have a chance to examine the Nephandi Security Chief's chambers."
The old Verbena agreed.

He spent a few moments catching himself, the sensations were a lot harder to overlook now... but he eventually looked at the doors and spoke softly to the eyeballs, "Alright, which door is it, Tali?

"The third door from the new corridor growth, on the same side."
Tali replied softly in your head.
"I was making more living quarters I guess I can stop that progject now."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:20 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]
Anja wrote:"Well scorpions are becoming popular pets in the exotics trade, they are easy to keep and they are less of a time comitment than a pet tarentula not being as long lived, I am sure someone will be willing to take it in."
Amadeus said then he nodded.
"I agree aboutt he spirits but how healthy a rotting bit of flesh can become is another matter."
Colin smiled wryly, "As I said, for definitions thereof... This big sweetie isn't inherently corrupt, just entropic; a reflection of natural phenomena. As such, that's healthy. There's a patch where Lord Steel visited, though, that's... not so healthy. And I expect the area around the Caul is pretty nasty, too."

Anja wrote:"The third door from the new corridor growth, on the same side."
Tali replied softly in your head.
"I was making more living quarters I guess I can stop that progject now."
He nodded, "I suppose you can... Perhaps I will learn to show it how to expand and grow new rooms later, but for now, best not to strain it too much. We're going to have enough work feeding him as it is."
He shook his head and turned to Adley, pointing to the indicated door, "That room... the vampires are hiding there. Be ready for anything, they might do something stupid in a panic... best avoid fire for now."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:23 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

Colin smiled wryly, "As I said, for definitions thereof... This big sweetie isn't inherently corrupt, just entropic; a reflection of natural phenomena. As such, that's healthy. There's a patch where Lord Steel visited, though, that's... not so healthy. And I expect the area around the Caul is pretty nasty, too."

"That might might be even so I will always choose life over death."
Amadeus muttered grumpily.
"I guess you will have your work cut out for you caring for this place Mr Wainwright."

He nodded, "I suppose you can... Perhaps I will learn to show it how to expand and grow new rooms later, but for now, best not to strain it too much. We're going to have enough work feeding him as it is."
He shook his head and turned to Adley, pointing to the indicated door, "That room... the vampires are hiding there. Be ready for anything, they might do something stupid in a panic... best avoid fire for now."

"I will stop the process then I doubt there will be large groups living in him for a while so there are no need for more rooms."
Tali said.
"Let me know if I should open the foor to the room the vampires are hiding in."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:21 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.15]

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this. 'Though will take some time afterwards... I mean, how big is this place?'

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this, moving towards Crexia to perform the deed. 'What other hostiles are left, then?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:49 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.15]

Nicole nodded to this. 'Though will take some time afterwards... I mean, how big is this place?'

"Fairly large I believe, it is a reason why it is called a Labyrinth."
Crexia replied.
"I suspect we have just seen a small part of it yet."

Nicole nodded to this, moving towards Crexia to perform the deed. 'What other hostiles are left, then?'

"Two Massassa I believe, Mr Wainwright have been asked to deal with them, other than that I was told one of the Labyrinth's officers left aorund midnight and have not returned, we are going to have to track this person down."
Jeffry replied as Crexia put her icy cold hands on your arm, your real one and muttered in Latin, you felt the aches and pains leave you, fading to slight tenderness that would vanish in a few days.

(OOC: Nicole is again at full health.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:55 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.15]

Anja's Post:

'One hell of a salvage operation...' shaking her head at the level of work it would entail, and pleased that she wouldn't be doing it.

Anja's Post:

'Do we have a visual of them?' she replied, testing out her shoulder and giving a 'thanks' nod to Crexia. 'And is it just a coincidence they weren't here for the attack?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:21 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

"Like I said it might be a bit uncomfortable for a few days, you might want to wear sunglasses outside during the day but the discomfort should subside soon, think of it as a muscle sore from being overworked, nothing more."
Amadeus replied with a nod.

"Thanks, probably going to be the least of my problems with all this going on, then, which is good."

"Very well."
Helga replied. You rang your Mentor as soon the old Hermetic replied.
"Yes mea filius, is there a problem?"

"Everyone alright?" he asked. "Just checking in, my amicus wanted me to help him with something, but I have someone here to complete the task you assigned me. Is this acceptable?"

"You are thinking that the walls itself might be a Arcane connection to this Security Chief...hum...well yes that is possible indeed, I gurss we are going to have to see once we get arround to searching their quarters."

"That too, but I also meant if they frequently cast protective spells on their area they might leave something as well."

e smiled wryly, "I suppose it's not as fun as the rides at Disney World, but it beats plodding along passages with possible wards and traps..."

"What I'm hearing is that you owe me a trip to Disney World after this," he said, teasing, then shut his mouth as they were about to go through the damn portal and...ugh no, he didn't want to taste that.

You stood in a the corridor with all the doors, they looked similar to one another and a new corridor was being grown around the corner, well you was there.
He spent a few moments catching himself, the sensations were a lot harder to overlook now... but he eventually looked at the doors and spoke softly to the eyeballs, "Alright, which door is it, Tali?"

He waited for Colin to sort himself out, and took a minute himself. He really, really wanted a shower. He shivered, then looked over at him and waved him behind his shield. He was counting on them doing something stupid in a panic but as they were vampires that could encompass a lot. For the moment, he drew his weapon, but kept it lowered for lack of target.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:39 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.15]

'One hell of a salvage operation...' shaking her head at the level of work it would entail, and pleased that she wouldn't be doing it.

"Well that will be young Mr Wainwright's problem, he is the one who insust on keeping the place, though he might talk a few of us into helping out."
Jeffry commented wryly.

'Do we have a visual of them?' she replied, testing out her shoulder and giving a 'thanks' nod to Crexia. 'And is it just a coincidence they weren't here for the attack?'

"I don't believe much in coincidences Miss Bouchard."
Master Morgan said then he sigh.
"We only have the drawing Mr Yager made from our prisoner Kallen's descriptions of the woman, that was fairly accurate though."
He added and Crexia just nodded when she was done healing you.
"Well we should return to the others then perhaps and see where we can be of assistance."
She suggjested and jeffry nodded.
"Yes we probably should my lady, Miss Bouchard, Miss Mandis can you walk?"
He asked and Fran nodded.
"Yeah I am a little sore but mostly good as new thanks to Lady Crexia."

[Labyrinth intersection]

"Thanks, probably going to be the least of my problems with all this going on, then, which is good."

"Well you can always hope that travel to Horizon open up again tomorrow, her two suns are far milder then our divine Sol and also they have a healing effect on body and soul."
Amadeus said then he grinned.
"Beacuse when you are making a sun you might as well give them a few extra effects such as healing power while you are at it."

"Everyone alright?" he asked. "Just checking in, my amicus wanted me to help him with something, but I have someone here to complete the task you assigned me. Is this acceptable?"

"Yes things are under control, I have run into Miss Bouchard and Miss Mandis, they are alive and well."
Jeffry said.
"They ahve dealt with the runners leaving only the vampires to deal with, I assume they are what Mr Wainwright have asked for help with, yes go aid your Cabalmate, the rest of us will return to Master Nassa's position shortly."
Your Mentor replied.

"That too, but I also meant if they frequently cast protective spells on their area they might leave something as well."

Amadeus nodded at that.
"It is possible."
He agreed.

He waited for Colin to sort himself out, and took a minute himself. He really, really wanted a shower. He shivered, then looked over at him and waved him behind his shield. He was counting on them doing something stupid in a panic but as they were vampires that could encompass a lot. For the moment, he drew his weapon, but kept it lowered for lack of target.

For now all was quiet in the corridor, and hat sort of made it worse since it was always silent before the storm.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:30 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

"Well you can always hope that travel to Horizon open up again tomorrow, her two suns are far milder then our divine Sol and also they have a healing effect on body and soul."
Amadeus said then he grinned.
"Beacuse when you are making a sun you might as well give them a few extra effects such as healing power while you are at it."

"I'll keep that in mind when I'm crafting my own realm, sir," he said, with a wry smile.

"Yes things are under control, I have run into Miss Bouchard and Miss Mandis, they are alive and well."
Jeffry said.
"They ahve dealt with the runners leaving only the vampires to deal with, I assume they are what Mr Wainwright have asked for help with, yes go aid your Cabalmate, the rest of us will return to Master Nassa's position shortly."
Your Mentor replied.

"I'm glad to hear that. Then I will see you soon, sir."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:35 pm

[Steelhaven 4 30]

Anja wrote:"Well what we know is that Wallace Jace is not in one of our two friends here Mr Yager that do not mean he might not attack us here, hopefully we will have the time to finish up what we are doing with the Labyrinth and go after him in our own good time but it is not guarantee for that."
George said with a slight frown.

"Well the sense of relief was fun for the five seconds it lasted." Serge said frowning as well. "But I suppose that can't be helped. It is true after all."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:41 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

"I'll keep that in mind when I'm crafting my own realm, sir," he said, with a wry smile.

"Well with your skill with spirits chances are you will get there one day child."
Amadeus said with a nod.
"Jeffry is a damn Hermetic snot but he is a good teacher."
He admitted with a deep frown.

"I'm glad to hear that. Then I will see you soon, sir."

"Be careful mea filius, try to keep Mr Wainwright otu of further trouble."
Your Mentor added before he hung up on the call.

[Steelhaven 4 30]

"Well the sense of relief was fun for the five seconds it lasted." Serge said frowning as well. "But I suppose that can't be helped. It is true after all."

"Living in a war...as the younger apprentices put it...sucks, but it is what it is."
George said with a sigh.
"I hope one day we will be done with this conflict and can enjoy our magick and seek enlightenment in peace, but that day have nto arrived yet so for now all we can do is try to keep our lvoed ones safe."
The old magus said and he gave the young Cultist a gentle pat on the shoulder.
"Thank you for your help child."
He said.
"You did well."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:02 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]
Anja wrote:"That might might be even so I will always choose life over death."
Amadeus muttered grumpily.
"I guess you will have your work cut out for you caring for this place Mr Wainwright."
Colin sighed, "Yes, life over death... but death feeds new life, and while it is decaying flesh, this place is still alive, thinking and feeling. And yes, I will... I'll do my best."

S7trif3 wrote:"That too, but I also meant if they frequently cast protective spells on their area they might leave something as well."
Anja wrote:Amadeus nodded at that.
"It is possible."
He agreed.
He nodded, "Likely, even."

S7trif3 wrote:"What I'm hearing is that you owe me a trip to Disney World after this," he said, teasing, then shut his mouth as they were about to go through the damn portal and...ugh no, he didn't want to taste that.
He chuckled, "I wonder if we could get away with landing your Pater's shuttle in the Star Wars area of the park?"

S7trif3 wrote:He waited for Colin to sort himself out, and took a minute himself. He really, really wanted a shower. He shivered, then looked over at him and waved him behind his shield. He was counting on them doing something stupid in a panic but as they were vampires that could encompass a lot. For the moment, he drew his weapon, but kept it lowered for lack of target.
Anja wrote:For now all was quiet in the corridor, and hat sort of made it worse since it was always silent before the storm.
He nodded to Adley, drawing Amadeus' gun as well.

Anja wrote:"I will stop the process then I doubt there will be large groups living in him for a while so there are no need for more rooms."
Tali said.
"Let me know if I should open the foor to the room the vampires are hiding in."
He sighed, "Please do... best if they can hear us coming, I think, so we can offer them a better option than fighting their way out."

He waited for the door to slide open, and started walking toward it, "Alright you two in there, I know you're hiding in that room, hoping to avoid the battle and sneak out unscathed later. Now, if you surrender politely, I'm inclined to send you safely to the dockside, where Mr. Dalic was sent a little while ago, unharmed and unruffled. Well, unscathed by us, at any rate."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next