Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 14 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Adley Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:39 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

You saw Antonio on the ground unconcious but alive, the rest seamed to be fairly ok. Amadeus stood talking with Colin sitting against a wall perhaps meditating. There did not appear to be any hostiles right here in this hub corridor though. The old Verbena scowled at Adley when he saw him then he nodded. "And there he is. Miss Williams, Mr Roth Hicks...hello, how are things at the marble corridor and with the rescule mission?"

He gave a concerned look to Antonio as he passed him and then raised an eyebrow in response to Master Nassa's scowling. Well, he was well enough to scowl at him, so he took that as him being okay. He looked over at Colin as he approached too, unsure if he was passed out or not, though he seemed to be upright, seeming worried. "Greetings. Things are stable now, though we had one person go down during our encounter with a very hostile hedge wizard and his demon friends. I think he will survive but he will need special assistance. One of the rescued needed evacuation, the others were mobile. And here?"

Amadeus turned to Adley and said.
"Miss Bouchard is still dealing with some Nephandi, but i could need someone to go with Mr Wainwright to deal with the surviving vampires."

"I see, I did not realize the massassa had gotten away. I was asked to stay here to guard you while the others provided backup. I will need a few moments to prepare for vampires if that has changed?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 14 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:36 am

[Labyrinth Foyer Recovery/ Labyrinth intersection]
Anja wrote:You felt considerable resistance from your corrupted shards at this topic of meditation, after a few moments you ehard Amadeus greet Adley and Helga, appearntly back up had arrived.

Amadeus turned to Adley and said.
"Miss Bouchard is still dealing with some Nephandi, but i could need someone to go with Mr Wainwright to deal with the surviving vampires."
S7trif3 wrote:"I see, I did not realize the massassa had gotten away. I was asked to stay here to guard you while the others provided backup. I will need a few moments to prepare for vampires if that has changed?"
Colin slowly opened his eyes and stood up, almost lethargically, and came over toward Adley, "Amicus. It's not that the vampires got away, unless something happened while I was, er... out of it for a bit. Last I heard, there were two of them left in the Labyrinth, hiding in a locked room... I do not believe them to be devoted servants of the Labyrinth, just unwillingly conscripted to serve the old Tzimisce's whims. Would you be alright with letting them go if they're not a threat?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:41 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

Quickly swapping direction to surprise the enemy and ignoring the pain from her arm, Nicole continued to fire at the enemy, hoping that she could finish them before vice-versa...

[I'll take that as a 'yes' then, as Nicole had been moving with her weapons raised and pointing in generally the right direction. Though if she's still in the short corridor between the main corridor and the room, there's not much space to dodge. Plus, you taking account she's currently using two pistols, not one?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:59 am

[Labyrinth Foyer Recovery/ Labyrinth intersection]

Colin slowly opened his eyes and stood up, almost lethargically, and came over toward Adley, "Amicus. It's not that the vampires got away, unless something happened while I was, er... out of it for a bit. Last I heard, there were two of them left in the Labyrinth, hiding in a locked room... I do not believe them to be devoted servants of the Labyrinth, just unwillingly conscripted to serve the old Tzimisce's whims. Would you be alright with letting them go if they're not a threat?"

He reached out towards him as Colin seemed to drag himself in his direction, closing the distance with a few steps. "Are you alright? What do you mean, out of it?" He frowned. "What happened..." Then he shook his head. "I honestly don't know much of what you're talking about regarding...what did you say, Timisee? But if it's about letting vampires go or not, that's not my call, regardless. I know that it's not priority to run people down while other things were taking place but..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:05 am

[Labyrinth intersection]

He gave a concerned look to Antonio as he passed him and then raised an eyebrow in response to Master Nassa's scowling. Well, he was well enough to scowl at him, so he took that as him being okay. He looked over at Colin as he approached too, unsure if he was passed out or not, though he seemed to be upright, seeming worried. "Greetings. Things are stable now, though we had one person go down during our encounter with a very hostile hedge wizard and his demon friends. I think he will survive but he will need special assistance. One of the rescued needed evacuation, the others were mobile. And here?"

Amadeus nodded.
"This person who went down, do he need healing?"
He asked.
"It sound like the mission was dangeorus but that you got our allies out, what can I do to help do anyone need my assistance?"
The old healer asked.

He reached out towards him as Colin seemed to drag himself in his direction, closing the distance with a few steps. "Are you alright? What do you mean, out of it?" He frowned. "What happened..." Then he shook his head. "I honestly don't know much of what you're talking about regarding...what did you say, Timisee? But if it's about letting vampires go or not, that's not my call, regardless. I know that it's not priority to run people down while other things were taking place but..."

"I believe from what I have been told that these vampires are just hiding and might not be a threat but we still have to find out who they are and get them out of the Labyrinth."
Amadeus replied.

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Quickly swapping direction to surprise the enemy and ignoring the pain from her arm, Nicole continued to fire at the enemy, hoping that she could finish them before vice-versa...

You got a got hit on the Nephanda, hitting her chest and another bullet hit her in the shoulder the Fallen mage lost her weapon and went down in a heap, she had quite a few bullets in her now after all but she was still trying to fight, one more of those absolutely horrible chansts started, the woman's voice full of pain as she was clearly trying to cast a spell.

(OOC: And the Nephanda was also ready to attack as soon as she saw Nicole. I did take her pistols into account, I would think Nicole have now gotten intot he same room as the Nephanda.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:12 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

Silently, without any pleasure or hesitation, Nicole will re-aim at the target's head and continue firing.

[Which is exactly why I've got into the habit of more describing what Nicole wants to achieve, rather than what she does.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:21 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Silently, without any pleasure or hesitation, Nicole will re-aim at the target's head and continue firing.

The Nephanda was trying to get her spell going and the temperature int he room was already rising as fire was gathering in her hands but she could not stop a bullet and there was little she could do to stop you from killing her, you shot her and she sort of grunted and collapsed and the fire in her hands died as she did, then there was silence in the room.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:53 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

Immediately Nicole did a visual sweep of the room, seeing if there was any other hostiles. Once establishing [I assume] there is no threat, she will then shove one of the pistols into her webbing so she can use the phone app to see if either of the targets were still alive...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:22 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Immediately Nicole did a visual sweep of the room, seeing if there was any other hostiles. Once establishing [I assume] there is no threat, she will then shove one of the pistols into her webbing so she can use the phone app to see if either of the targets were still alive...

There was no more enemies in the room, it appeared that both of the Nephandi was dead and there was no one else there. You checked Jon's app and found that both of the two Nephandi was indeed dead but two dots indicating mages was heading your direction, one of them showing up as both a mage and undead, that would be Jeffry and Crexia coming to aid you, though it seamed no aid was needed as the two targets was dead. There was also the spirit pointed out earlier but it had not moved at all and seamed to be ignoring the going on though it was hard to know much about it just from a dot on an app.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:27 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]
S7trif3 wrote:He reached out towards him as Colin seemed to drag himself in his direction, closing the distance with a few steps. "Are you alright? What do you mean, out of it?" He frowned. "What happened..." Then he shook his head. "I honestly don't know much of what you're talking about regarding...what did you say, Timisee? But if it's about letting vampires go or not, that's not my call, regardless. I know that it's not priority to run people down while other things were taking place but..."
Anja wrote:"I believe from what I have been told that these vampires are just hiding and might not be a threat but we still have to find out who they are and get them out of the Labyrinth."
Amadeus replied.
Colin sighed, "The physician and her retinue were a little... disinclined to simply surrender and be executed. Mr. Riez and I were both badly wounded, and I do believe Miss Mandis and Miss Bouchard are going to need some medical attention, too... the doctor's dead, though, and there was only one or two Fallen left alive when I passed out."
He looked down the passageways, "As for the two remaining vampires, they're just hiding in a room, presumably hoping to slip out when things quiet down. I'm going to head down there to evict them, if you'd care to come along?"
He frowned, "Oh, and I suppose I ought to borrow a weapon... Mine's gone missing, I'm guessing Miss Bouchard may have it."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:47 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

Colin sighed, "The physician and her retinue were a little... disinclined to simply surrender and be executed. Mr. Riez and I were both badly wounded, and I do believe Miss Mandis and Miss Bouchard are going to need some medical attention, too... the doctor's dead, though, and there was only one or two Fallen left alive when I passed out."

"I just got word that Miss Mandis have met with Jeffry and Lady Crexia, she is hurt and is being brought to me, though she was hid badly by a Wind of Mundane Silence so Lady Crexia is sorting her energy system out first."
Amadeus said.
"I will take care of their other injuries and I am hardly alone here so I should be fine if the two of you and perhaps Miss Williams deal with the vampires.

He looked down the passageways, "As for the two remaining vampires, they're just hiding in a room, presumably hoping to slip out when things quiet down. I'm going to head down there to evict them, if you'd care to come along?"
He frowned, "Oh, and I suppose I ought to borrow a weapon... Mine's gone missing, I'm guessing Miss Bouchard may have it."

"I have a firearm, but I hardly ever use it, if I ever find myself in a mundane fight I prefer to use my daggers."
Amadeus said and he pulled a weapon from one of his pockets, the gun was not much used but it was maintained. It was a Naa 32 Guardian, probably the Verbena had just followed some gun shop owner's recomendation. Amadeus checked the weapon then handed it to Colin.
"It is armed."
He informed you.
"Jeffry insisted I have one for protection."
The healer added with a snort that showed what he thought of that.

(OOC: Oh I forgot Fran's dot is on Nicole's screen as well over by the two other mage dots.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:08 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

Amadeus nodded.
"This person who went down, do he need healing?"

"He is a massassa...I do not think your Arts will work on him? He has been given some blood but he has not responded yet, we're having to look over him in case he loses control if he wakes."

He asked.
"It sound like the mission was dangeorus but that you got our allies out, what can I do to help do anyone need my assistance?"
The old healer asked.

"We are alright at the moment, sir, there is a healer there helping the wounded. For now I was asked to keep you safe. My eyes will need a checkup at some point after we get back, but that is not a pressing need right now. Another healer checked me out and I'm okay for now."

"I see. I'm glad you're back up," he said, but he looked worried.

"I just got word that Miss Mandis have met with Jeffry and Lady Crexia, she is hurt and is being brought to me, though she was hid badly by a Wind of Mundane Silence so Lady Crexia is sorting her energy system out first." Amadeus said. "I will take care of their other injuries and I am hardly alone here so I should be fine if the two of you and perhaps Miss Williams deal with the vampires.

'I understand sir, but I was ordered to guard you - it gets a little complicated when there are more than one Master. But, at any rate before going after vampires I will need to refresh my protections. I'm spent."

"I believe from what I have been told that these vampires are just hiding and might not be a threat but we still have to find out who they are and get them out of the Labyrinth."
Amadeus replied.
"I have a firearm, but I hardly ever use it, if I ever find myself in a mundane fight I prefer to use my daggers."
Amadeus said and he pulled a weapon from one of his pockets, the gun was not much used but it was maintained. It was a Naa 32 Guardian, probably the Verbena had just followed some gun shop owner's recomendation. Amadeus checked the weapon then handed it to Colin.
"It is armed."
He informed you.

"I was ordered by my pater to stand guard over the healer," he said with a nod to Amadeus.  "Once the others return I can help, but I doubt they will believe that we're just going to herd them. I will need to re-prepare some spells anyway, my protections are gone. What of yours? I assume the same?" Then he began to look on his person for what weapons he had on him. "Here, take my gun. I'll use my club or magick..." Then Amadeus gave over his gun and he returned his to the holster. "Well, my pater means well; fighting at close quarters isn't always possible. Though I am sure you have other tricks up your sleeve, sir."

Last edited by s7trif3 on Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoops missed a post)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:48 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]
S7trif3 wrote:"He is a massassa...I do not think your Arts will work on him? He has been given some blood but he has not responded yet, we're having to look over him in case he loses control if he wakes."
Colin frowned, "Mr. Ameli is hurt? Bugger... but he's still, er, alive? For definitions thereof?"

S7trif3 wrote:"I see. I'm glad you're back up," he said, but he looked worried.
Anja wrote:"I just got word that Miss Mandis have met with Jeffry and Lady Crexia, she is hurt and is being brought to me, though she was hid badly by a Wind of Mundane Silence so Lady Crexia is sorting her energy system out first."
Amadeus said.
"I will take care of their other injuries and I am hardly alone here so I should be fine if the two of you and perhaps Miss Williams deal with the vampires.
S7trif3 wrote:'I understand sir, but I was ordered to guard you - it gets a little complicated when there are more than one Master. But, at any rate before going after vampires I will need to refresh my protections. I'm spent."
He frowned, then nodded, "The Wind of Mundane Silence is an effective, if unpleasant spell to impair any supernatural being... But yes, I don't expect the vampires will put up much of a fight, as such."

Anja wrote:"I have a firearm, but I hardly ever use it, if I ever find myself in a mundane fight I prefer to use my daggers."
"It is armed."
He informed you.
S7trif3 wrote:"I was ordered by my pater to stand guard over the healer," he said with a nod to Amadeus. "Once the others return I can help, but I doubt they will believe that we're just going to herd them. I will need to re-prepare some spells anyway, my protections are gone. What of yours? I assume the same?" Then he began to look on his person for what weapons he had on him. "Here, take my gun. I'll use my club or magick..." Then Amadeus gave over his gun and he returned his to the holster. "Well, my pater means well; fighting at close quarters isn't always possible. Though I am sure you have other tricks up your sleeve, sir."
He smiled wryly, accepting Amadeus' gun, "And you just had to pick one of the models that is the most blatantly impractical to get ammunition for, did you? It's a fine handgun, by all means, but I know a few vets who complain that the caliber is in limited supply. Hum... it's not incorrect that you can't always get close, but for you, I would probably have suggested a rifle instead, I doubt it is very likely you'd have difficulty reducing pistol range to brawl range, in any case."
Holstering it in the not-quite-fitting holster for the Browning, he added, "Amicus, do you need any extra Quintessence for your personal wards?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:36 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

Colin frowned, "Mr. Ameli is hurt? Bugger... but he's still, er, alive? For definitions thereof?"

"As far as I understand, he seems to be incapacitated. Vampires are very resilient but unfortunately we were met with a particular offensive that could harm him, and he bravely...well, he stepped to the front and took a very bad laceration from some type of light energy. I would not have asked that of him, but perhaps he felt he could take him on...it was a challenging battle, we were fortunate that it was only that one hedge that was left standing at the time." He frowned, feeling responsible for the massassa, even if he didn't really want to be - he'd made his own choice.

e frowned, then nodded, "The Wind of Mundane Silence is an effective, if unpleasant spell to impair any supernatural being... But yes, I don't expect the vampires will put up much of a fight, as such."

"I hope she will be alright."

Holstering it in the not-quite-fitting holster for the Browning, he added, "Amicus, do you need any extra Quintessence for your personal wards?"

"No, thank you, you are most generous. Just some time. I can try to cast a shield large enough for us to both take cover behind..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:51 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

"He is a massassa...I do not think your Arts will work on him? He has been given some blood but he has not responded yet, we're having to look over him in case he loses control if he wakes."

"Ah it is Mr Amelie that are hurt? No I am not skilled at healing the undead I fear."
Amedeus said with a frown.
"I hope he makes it for a dead man he is most plesant."

"We are alright at the moment, sir, there is a healer there helping the wounded. For now I was asked to keep you safe. My eyes will need a checkup at some point after we get back, but that is not a pressing need right now. Another healer checked me out and I'm okay for now."

"I think Mr Wainwright needs protection more than me at the moment Mr Roth Hicks, if you want to though I can check on your eyes right now?"
The old Verbena offered with a bit of a scowl.
"I guess it is the Chief who want to watched over like a eight year old girl in the woods?"

'I understand sir, but I was ordered to guard you - it gets a little complicated when there are more than one Master. But, at any rate before going after vampires I will need to refresh my protections. I'm spent."

"In war Jeffry outranks me at Steelhaven so while I do not need the protection at the moment you should check in with him and he is your Mentor you should show him respect, even if he is an arrogant, insolent..."
The rest was in High German but the meaning was still pretty clear then Amadeus sigh.
"But...he is a good Security Chief...and a good Cabalmate I guess."

Then Amadeus gave over his gun and he returned his to the holster. "Well, my pater means well; fighting at close quarters isn't always possible. Though I am sure you have other tricks up your sleeve, sir."

"I know child I know, Jeffry means well, he wants me safe but yes I usually have some tricks up my sleeve that will serve me at a distance as well."
The old blood witch said with a wry smile.

"He is still unead, we basically had a run in with fucking Cyclops from X-Men...well if he was evil, and Mr Ameli took a pretty nasty hit, I gave him some of my blood but he is still out of it."
Helga replied.
"If he was alive he would be dead, but as his head and heart are intact I will assume he will recover, eventually, his goblin just vanished though."

He frowned, then nodded, "The Wind of Mundane Silence is an effective, if unpleasant spell to impair any supernatural being... But yes, I don't expect the vampires will put up much of a fight, as such."

"For all their faults The Order of Hermes have created some quite practical spells."
Amadeus admitted grumpily.
"But yes hopefully Miss Mandis will be back on her feet shortly."

He smiled wryly, accepting Amadeus' gun, "And you just had to pick one of the models that is the most blatantly impractical to get ammunition for, did you? It's a fine handgun, by all means, but I know a few vets who complain that the caliber is in limited supply. Hum... it's not incorrect that you can't always get close, but for you, I would probably have suggested a rifle instead, I doubt it is very likely you'd have difficulty reducing pistol range to brawl range, in any case."

"I just went with the recomendation from the guy in the gun store, I bought one box of bullets with it and only really use it when Jeffry insist we go to the range to practice, it is all I have I fear, will it do for now?"
The Verbena asked then he nodded.
"Perhaps so, then again a small gun is easy to just put in one's belt while a rifle is considerably longer."

"As far as I understand, he seems to be incapacitated. Vampires are very resilient but unfortunately we were met with a particular offensive that could harm him, and he bravely...well, he stepped to the front and took a very bad laceration from some type of light energy. I would not have asked that of him, but perhaps he felt he could take him on...it was a challenging battle, we were fortunate that it was only that one hedge that was left standing at the time." He frowned, feeling responsible for the massassa, even if he didn't really want to be - he'd made his own choice.

"Let us look at it this way Mr Roth Hicks, if you and Mara was facing someone wielding a iron rod, would not you step in front of her? You would be injured from a good hit from it but not like she would"
The Blood Witch asked he looked a bit concerned over the fae mage who lay injured back at Steelhaven by now.
"Mr Amelie probably took the risk knowing it was likely he would not die if he got hurt but there was a good chance you and the rest of your team would."

"I hope she will be alright."

Amadeus nodded at that.
"I am sure she will, the way I understood it she was hurt enough that she had to leave combat but she could still stand and move towards Lady Crexia and the Chief on her own two feet."

No, thank you, you are most generous. Just some time. I can try to cast a shield large enough for us to both take cover behind..."

"I will keep watch while you work on your spells child."
The old Verbena offered.

(OOC: Sorry about the late reply.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:24 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]

"He is still unead, we basically had a run in with fucking Cyclops from X-Men...well if he was evil, and Mr Ameli took a pretty nasty hit, I gave him some of my blood but he is still out of it."
Helga replied.
"If he was alive he would be dead, but as his head and heart are intact I will assume he will recover, eventually, his goblin just vanished though."

He didn't get the reference but seemed glad at Helga's comments about the severity of his injury.

"Let us look at it this way Mr Roth Hicks, if you and Mara was facing someone wielding a iron rod, would not you step in front of her? You would be injured from a good hit from it but not like she would"
The Blood Witch asked he looked a bit concerned over the fae mage who lay injured back at Steelhaven by now.
"Mr Amelie probably took the risk knowing it was likely he would not die if he got hurt but there was a good chance you and the rest of your team would."

"I hope that is the case. Though he'd said he was not a fighter, he indeed fought despite that, which was brave."

"I think Mr Wainwright needs protection more than me at the moment Mr Roth Hicks, if you want to though I can check on your eyes right now?"
The old Verbena offered with a bit of a scowl.
"I guess it is the Chief who want to watched over like a eight year old girl in the woods?"

"I don't wish to tax you when your skills will be needed soon. I am okay for now. Thank you though. And, well sir it is more to mark your exceptional skill, while I would guard an eight year old with the same ferocity..."

"In war Jeffry outranks me at Steelhaven so while I do not need the protection at the moment you should check in with him and he is your Mentor you should show him respect, even if he is an arrogant, insolent..."
The rest was in High German but the meaning was still pretty clear then Amadeus sigh.
"But...he is a good Security Chief...and a good Cabalmate I guess."

He gave him a faint smile. "I'm sure he is busy at the moment helping my cabalmate, let me check with him after our preparations."

"I will keep watch while you work on your spells child."
The old Verbena offered.

"Thank you, sir."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:49 pm

[Labyrinth intersection]
Anja wrote:"Ah it is Mr Amelie that are hurt? No I am not skilled at healing the undead I fear."
Amedeus said with a frown.
"I hope he makes it for a dead man he is most plesant."
S7trif3 wrote:"As far as I understand, he seems to be incapacitated. Vampires are very resilient but unfortunately we were met with a particular offensive that could harm him, and he bravely...well, he stepped to the front and took a very bad laceration from some type of light energy. I would not have asked that of him, but perhaps he felt he could take him on...it was a challenging battle, we were fortunate that it was only that one hedge that was left standing at the time." He frowned, feeling responsible for the massassa, even if he didn't really want to be - he'd made his own choice.
Anja wrote:"Let us look at it this way Mr Roth Hicks, if you and Mara was facing someone wielding a iron rod, would not you step in front of her? You would be injured from a good hit from it but not like she would"
S7trif3 wrote:"I hope that is the case. Though he'd said he was not a fighter, he indeed fought despite that, which was brave."
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "He's a good man. A kind and caring man; when he was missing his sole source of sustenance, he still made sure his bird was well cared for before coming to my shop to retrieve it... an old corvid with digestive issues. He would take a bullet for his fellow man, he just isn't the sort to go out and be social all the time."

Anja wrote:"He is still unead, we basically had a run in with fucking Cyclops from X-Men...well if he was evil, and Mr Ameli took a pretty nasty hit, I gave him some of my blood but he is still out of it."
Helga replied.
S7trif3 wrote:He didn't get the reference but seemed glad at Helga's comments about the severity of his injury.
He nodded, "Thank you... I guess we all owe him for that. I'm sure Mr. Cromwell will be back as soon as Mr. Ameli is beginning to come to."

Anja wrote:"For all their faults The Order of Hermes have created some quite practical spells."
Amadeus admitted grumpily.
"But yes hopefully Miss Mandis will be back on her feet shortly."
S7trif3 wrote:"I hope she will be alright."
Anja wrote:Amadeus nodded at that.
"I am sure she will, the way I understood it she was hurt enough that she had to leave combat but she could still stand and move towards Lady Crexia and the Chief on her own two feet."
He smiled wryly, "Even the cruelest of spells from the Order have been necessary... at least once. Not all of them should be as readily available as they are, though, and some, perhaps, shouldn't be kept secret as they are. But that's neither here nor there."

Anja wrote:"I just went with the recomendation from the guy in the gun store, I bought one box of bullets with it and only really use it when Jeffry insist we go to the range to practice, it is all I have I fear, will it do for now?"
The Verbena asked then he nodded.
"Perhaps so, then again a small gun is easy to just put in one's belt while a rifle is considerably longer."
He nodded, "I believe they are considered quite effective for stopping adversaries. Besides, I expect the vampires in question to be smart enough to accept eviction... I'm sure I won't need to actually fire it for this errand."

S7trif3 wrote:"No, thank you, you are most generous. Just some time. I can try to cast a shield large enough for us to both take cover behind..."
Anja wrote:"I will keep watch while you work on your spells child."
The old Verbena offered.
S7trif3 wrote:"Thank you, sir."
He nodded, "I can wait. No real rush... might be good to wait to hear from your Pater, as well, on the last Fallen being dealt with. Oh, while I remember, Amicus..."
He glanced at Adley, "You know that boon we all got after the Battlecruiser? The one we'd be wise not to call in? I... rather had to call it in, to get the Meajin Incarna to leave peacefully. I'll probably have to answer to an inquiry about that, so I could probably do with some support to make sure I am prosecuted by a sensible Quaesitor."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:32 am

[Steelhaven 4 30]

Anja wrote:"Yes maybe he do or somehow he have managed to shield a clone, or he have an unfinished or or an artificial vessel."
Master Steelhaven said with a frown.
"I am afraid that even if his mind is far away we still need to hunt it down, we can nto let this man have a chance to recover and become a problem again."
The Primus added.
"Well be that as it may, thank you for your help Mr Yager you helped make this allot less unplesant for Cava and our guest Thomas, they will still be without their magick for hours once they awaken and that will be unplesant but they felt no pain I take it."
The old man gave a slight smile.
"Thank you for your aid."

"Thanks for your help as well. I'm just glad he won't pop up here again." Serge said with a sigh. "Hunting him down sounds like a problem for future us."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:53 am

[Labyrinth intersection]

He nodded, "I believe they are considered quite effective for stopping adversaries. Besides, I expect the vampires in question to be smart enough to accept eviction... I'm sure I won't need to actually fire it for this errand."

"I'm not as sure as you are, amicus. Though did my pater give direction on what to do about them?"

He nodded, "I can wait. No real rush... might be good to wait to hear from your Pater, as well, on the last Fallen being dealt with. Oh, while I remember, Amicus..."

"That is true I don't want us to run into them unprepared."

He glanced at Adley, "You know that boon we all got after the Battlecruiser? The one we'd be wise not to call in? I... rather had to call it in, to get the Meajin Incarna to leave peacefully. I'll probably have to answer to an inquiry about that, so I could probably do with some support to make sure I am prosecuted by a sensible Quaesitor."

"Are you...." He seemed angry, his temper being many measures shorter even than usual after his last battle. Then his emotions shifted to flabbergasted and finally landed on worried as implications spread out from his statement, all in the space of seconds. "Listen, I don't know how much sway you think I might have, but it's probably a lot less than you're going to need. Given our other complications...we really should talk about this later, but not very much later."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:27 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

With firm purpose, Nicole started to head towards the three dots nearby; that while she was sort of sure who they were, she wanted to make certain of it.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:20 am

[Labyrinth intersection]
S7trif3 wrote:"I'm not as sure as you are, amicus. Though did my pater give direction on what to do about them?"
Colin shrugged, "He conceded that if they weren't a direct threat or enthusiastic accomplices, I could simply... get rid of them. He doesn't like letting them live, but he wouldn't overrule my decision in dealing with them."

S7trif3 wrote:"Are you...." He seemed angry, his temper being many measures shorter even than usual after his last battle. Then his emotions shifted to flabbergasted and finally landed on worried as implications spread out from his statement, all in the space of seconds. "Listen, I don't know how much sway you think I might have, but it's probably a lot less than you're going to need. Given our other complications...we really should talk about this later, but not very much later."
He nodded, "I'm not talking about string-pulling, just... moral support. I'm sure Udella can make the necessary arrangements on her end, I just needed you to know... to know you'll stay with me. I'm guessing there were some disturbances over half of Boston, too, when he popped in for a moment..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:24 am

[Labyrinth intersection]

"I hope that is the case. Though he'd said he was not a fighter, he indeed fought despite that, which was brave."

"Yes it seams that indeed Mr Amelie is a quite brave man. Hopefully he will recover."
Amadeus agreed.

"I don't wish to tax you when your skills will be needed soon. I am okay for now. Thank you though. And, well sir it is more to mark your exceptional skill, while I would guard an eight year old with the same ferocity..."

"Very well, though just examining your eyes will not tax me much."
The Verbena said.
"And yes I suspect you would."
He added with a bit of a scowl.

He gave him a faint smile. "I'm sure he is busy at the moment helping my cabalmate, let me check with him after our preparations."

"As you will Mr Roth Hicks."
Amadeus agreed with a nod.

"Thank you, sir."

The old Verbena just nodded at that.

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "He's a good man. A kind and caring man; when he was missing his sole source of sustenance, he still made sure his bird was well cared for before coming to my shop to retrieve it... an old corvid with digestive issues. He would take a bullet for his fellow man, he just isn't the sort to go out and be social all the time."

"Well one can often take the measure of a person from how they treat small animals."
The Blood Witch said with an approving nod.

He nodded, "Thank you... I guess we all owe him for that. I'm sure Mr. Cromwell will be back as soon as Mr. Ameli is beginning to come to."

"Hopefully so yes, but I have really no idea about how the relationship between Mr Amelie and his goblin works."
Helga said with a shrug.

He smiled wryly, "Even the cruelest of spells from the Order have been necessary... at least once. Not all of them should be as readily available as they are, though, and some, perhaps, shouldn't be kept secret as they are. But that's neither here nor there."

Amadeus got a dark look in his eyes but he nodded.

"I hope you are right Mr Wainwright that the vampires will just agree to leave peacefully."
The old Verbena said.
"And that the gun will serve it's purpose if they do not."

"Are you...." He seemed angry, his temper being many measures shorter even than usual after his last battle. Then his emotions shifted to flabbergasted and finally landed on worried as implications spread out from his statement, all in the space of seconds. "Listen, I don't know how much sway you think I might have, but it's probably a lot less than you're going to need. Given our other complications...we really should talk about this later, but not very much later."

Amadeus looked from Colin to Adley but he decided to to ask, not for the moment at least knowing he would nto like the answer.
[Steelhaven 4 30]

"Thanks for your help as well. I'm just glad he won't pop up here again." Serge said with a sigh. "Hunting him down sounds like a problem for future us."

"Well what we know is that Wallace Jace is not in one of our two friends here Mr Yager that do not mean he might not attack us here, hopefully we will have the time to finish up what we are doing witht he Labyrinth and go after him in our own good time but it is not guarentee for that."
George said with a slight frown.

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

With firm purpose, Nicole started to head towards the three dots nearby; that while she was sort of sure who they were, she wanted to make certain of it.

You quickly came upon Crexia, Jeffry and Fran. Jeffry was keeping watch while Crexia had her thin hands on the Euthanathos' cheeks healing the young woman who was sitting on the floor. Jeffry noticed Nicole and gave her a slight nod.
"Miss Bouchard."
He said.
"Are the two runners dead? Also are you injured?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:14 am

[Labyrinth intersection]

"Very well, though just examining your eyes will not tax me much."
The Verbena said.

"I was blinded for some while by the light energy the pawn could make, my shield protected me from injury but not the glare," he said with a frown. "I just wanted to make sure there was not long term effects."

Colin shrugged, "He conceded that if they weren't a direct threat or enthusiastic accomplices, I could simply... get rid of them. He doesn't like letting them live, but he wouldn't overrule my decision in dealing with them."

He nodded at the clarification. "Alright."

He nodded, "I'm not talking about string-pulling, just... moral support. I'm sure Udella can make the necessary arrangements on her end, I just needed you to know... to know you'll stay with me. I'm guessing there were some disturbances over half of Boston, too, when he popped in for a moment..."

"I'm concerned how often we're set into corners with choices like that one.I know you felt you had few options...but you know that this might complicate other matters, and those are ones that we will discuss later." He sighed. "Let's get out of this place in one piece and then deal with the rest. Ad hoc ego vobiscum sum omnibus diebus, amicissimo meus."

He then took a slight step out of the way so he could begin recasting the Shield of Mars. A bit of memory came to him just before he started of when a vampire had hit his shield once at such force it had bounced clear off. This seemed really, really amusing to him all of a sudden and he knew he was getting tired because he wanted to break out into a fit of laughter. He forced the memory away so he could concentrate appropriately.

ooc: Forces 2- Shield of Mars: 6, 2, 5, 7; 4, 9, 4, 7; 5, 7, 6, 5

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:57 am

[Labyrinth intersection]

"I was blinded for some while by the light energy the pawn could make, my shield protected me from injury but not the glare," he said with a frown. "I just wanted to make sure there was not long term effects."

"That is a very simple rote to check, so I can do that now if you will premit me child."
Amadeus replied.
"And i agree it is always best to check such things out."

He then took a slight step out of the way so he could begin recasting the Shield of Mars. A bit of memory came to him just before he started of when a vampire had hit his shield once at such force it had bounced clear off. This seemed really, really amusing to him all of a sudden and he knew he was getting tired because he wanted to break out into a fit of laughter. He forced the memory away so he could concentrate appropriately.

You felt the energies of the God Mars that you had become rather attuned to lately all around you, protecting you, a magical shield, armor for a warrior goign into battle. The shield sptrang to life around you as you willed it though your magick, the energies of Mars simply being easier for you to work with now and it seame dto you that the working went pretty well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:29 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

'They've been dealt with. How is she?' the Etherite replied looking to Fran with some concern.

[Time for 4.15?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next