Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

+2
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Adley
6 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 4 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:08 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin took a step away from the curtain and nodded to the guys on the floor, "The Gilledian has fallen, and the Keeper surrendered to me, on condition of a painless execution before we leave here. I'm sure you noticed an Aswadim dropping by a few minutes back - that was my doing, to convince Duke Steel to leave in peace... I can offer you that you won't be taken alive."

The woman with the dyed hair looked at you wide eyed, everything was happening at once, the flash bang and the shotting, witht three of the Nephandi up and fighting, two more stunned and this woman who was terrified.
"Okey...okey..."
She muttered shrowing a weapon and a wand to the floor.
"I surrender, just please I don't want to be Gilgulled!"
She muttered shifting to speaking English. The doctor was not pleased though.
"Elisa...we can still fight...we can still take them!"
"Yeah but...we all felt the power of the Aswadim and...if the Gilledian is dead...the Labyrinth ahve fallen doctor all we can do is try to aboid...the worst...I have to protect my Avatar."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52 - Page 4 Empty Re: Cleanup in the Labyrinth, Rescuing a Verbena, Late Night at Steelhaven Hall IC Thread 52

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:28 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:The woman with the dyed hair looked at you wide eyed, everything was happening at once, the flash bang and the shotting, witht three of the Nephandi up and fighting, two more stunned and this woman who was terrified.
"Okey...okey..."
She muttered shrowing a weapon and a wand to the floor.
"I surrender, just please I don't want to be Gilgulled!"
She muttered shifting to speaking English. The doctor was not pleased though.
"Elisa...we can still fight...we can still take them!"
"Yeah but...we all felt the power of the Aswadim and...if the Gilledian is dead...the Labyrinth ahve fallen doctor all we can do is try to aboid...the worst...I have to protect my Avatar."
Colin nodded to Elisa, "Good choice... and for what it's worth, good luck with your next incarnation. The offer's good for all of you; surrender and a shot at reincarnation, or captured alive and screaming. I'd prefer the former, myself."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:32 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin nodded to Elisa, "Good choice... and for what it's worth, good luck with your next incarnation. The offer's good for all of you; surrender and a shot at reincarnation, or captured alive and screaming. I'd prefer the former, myself."

Elisa looked at you with a fearful look and said nothing, the two who was still on the floor sat looking at one another, one young man who was trying to climb to his feet hesitated.
"Get up and fight!"
The man with the rey gun shouted.ยจ
"But...if the battle is lost I..."
"Get the fuck up or you will scream for years!"
The Fallen Etherite ordered and the young man hesitated, looking from Colin to his leader and back to Colin. From behind the curtain you heard turning of knops and desperate pressing of buttons.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:01 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Better safe than sorry, let us put her ashes on a glass bottle and put a few protections on the bottle just to be sure and then Master Morgan can decide what to do about the ashes later?"
He suggjested.

"The trouble would be getting it all into the bottle. It might be easier to heat the glass to semi-soft to trap the particles, and then put that in a more portable container, and protections. Just so that we don't have to handle the ashes as much. Unless you know how to do that safely, I'm sure you've dealt with dangerous materials before, sir."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:06 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"The trouble would be getting it all into the bottle. It might be easier to heat the glass to semi-soft to trap the particles, and then put that in a more portable container, and protections. Just so that we don't have to handle the ashes as much. Unless you know how to do that safely, I'm sure you've dealt with dangerous materials before, sir."

"I can get it all into the bottle."
Jon said.
"I have an app for that I would like to see fancy eating of glass though but is there not a danger that will make the bottle shatter."
The Virtual Adept continued.
"I do handle dangerous chemicals quite a bit so yes I think perhaps asking Mr Sherman's servives in this would be a good idea."
The Solificato said with a tired smile he ran a hand through his graying hair and sigh.
"I wish Mundi was here..."
He muttered to himself, you knew the Alchemist took great comfort in the pressence of his familliar.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:30 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"I can get it all into the bottle."
Jon said.
"I have an app for that I would like to see fancy eating of glass though but is there not a danger that will make the bottle shatter."
The Virtual Adept continued.
"I do handle dangerous chemicals quite a bit so yes I think perhaps asking Mr Sherman's servives in this would be a good idea."
The Solificato said with a tired smile he ran a hand through his graying hair and sigh.
"I wish Mundi was here..."

"If you both know how to get it done safely, then by all means, please do. Then we can move onto helping the prisoners," he said with a nod. He gave Darrian a sympathetic look, at his comment about Mundi. But he also took comfort in knowing that the spirit was doing his very important job back home so they could be here.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:46 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"If you both know how to get it done safely, then by all means, please do. Then we can move onto helping the prisoners," he said with a nod. He gave Darrian a sympathetic look, at his comment about Mundi. But he also took comfort in knowing that the spirit was doing his very important job back home so they could be here.

"Actually...I still have a Primium bullet, if we pour the gunpowder out we could putt he ash in there, then it would be encased in Primium so whatever magick might be in the ashes will be contained and then we could put that in a bottle."
Jon said and Darrian nodded.
"Very well ehm...if the ashes will fit?"
"Yes I think so Mr Sherman."

At that jon turned to Adley.
"Could you open and empty out this round for me while I just make a short adjustment to my app, I can nto teleport the ashes directly itno Primiu but I can sort of make a funnel right over it."
Jon said and he tossed a Primium bullet over to Adley.
"A Technocrat shot at me some time ago and missed then I got back up and the bastard fled, I pulled the bullet out of the wall before we leftand had it re prepared, I meant it is all but insestructable, it will help contain the ashes."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:28 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Smart idea. Though some of our cabalmates might do better working on a bullet, I don't think I can do that," he said with a frown.

// with pistol ammo, without a bullet puller, probably going to need some pliers maybe could do it with a knife, or something for leverage basically. Since it's Premium I assume it won't be as likely to mess up the casing doing it that way. He'd have a general understanding of ammo issues in the gun, but since he doesn't reload or focus on Matter magick where tweaking it would be something he does regularly he might not know more about how to do that.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:34 am

[Rescue Mission]

"Smart idea. Though some of our cabalmates might do better working on a bullet, I don't think I can do that," he said with a frown.

"Could you use a knife or something to open it?"
Jon asked.
"I could ask Nicole or Colin but they might be in combat at the moment so I do not want to disturb them unless we have to. I mean it is not like you can harm the Primium itself and I will have to have it properly cleaned and re filled ater this anyway."

(OOC: I was thinking a knife could do it and it is not like it is going to be shot witht he ashes inside so it do not have to be filled and handeled properly just opened and emptied so the ashes can be put inside.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:58 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Posts:

Nicole was about to fire again when the blast knocked the people about, by the time it had recovered a form of impasse had happened. Re-aimed at the ray-gun man, as they were quite clearly a threat...

[Erm, I think that works. Though I have no idea who fired a gun at Colin...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:23 am

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Nicole was about to fire again when the blast knocked the people about, by the time it had recovered a form of impasse had happened. Re-aimed at the ray-gun man, as they were quite clearly a threat...

You took aim of the man with the rey gun, he did not stand still waiting though and fired at you, aiming for your chest but hitting your shoulder again, the hit burned and hurt and your arm felt a bit numb but at least you was not thrown back.

Colin kept trying to get some of the Nephandi to surrender and the doctor fired though the curtain again caring ltitle if she hit her own pepole by accident but the bullet hit nothing. Fran fired at the man who as up and fighting and she hit him in the guts, the Nephandus screamed and went to his knees. Antonio scribbeled in his book and suddenly the doctor started screaming, who knew what the Scribe had done though.

(OOC: There are two men on their feet and fighting in the room, the one witht he ray gun and another man. There is also someone in the surgery behind the curtain, probably the doctor herself, she shot at Colin, there is also one person trying to get up, one woman on the floor and one woman who have surrendered.)

(OOC 2: I am sorry I misunderstood you I have changed my response.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:55 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:Elisa looked at you with a fearful look and said nothing, the two who was still on the floor sat looking at one another, one young man who was trying to climb to his feet hesitated.
"Get up and fight!"
The man with the rey gun shouted.ยจ
"But...if the battle is lost I..."
"Get the fuck up or you will scream for years!"
The Fallen Etherite ordered and the young man hesitated, looking from Colin to his leader and back to Colin. From behind the curtain you heard turning of knops and desperate pressing of buttons.
Nicole wrote:Nicole was about to fire again when the blast knocked the people about, by the time it had recovered a form of impasse had happened. Re-aimed at the ray-gun man, as they were quite clearly a threat...
Anja wrote:You took aim of the man with the rey gun, he did not stand still waiting though and fired at you, aiming for your chest but hitting your shoulder again, the hit burned and hurt and your arm felt a bit numb but at least you was not thrown back.

Colin kept trying to get some of the Nephandi to surrender and the doctor fired though the curtain again caring ltitle if she hit her own pepole by accident but the bullet hit nothing. Fran fired at the man who as up and fighting and she hit him in the guts, the Nephandus screamed and went to his knees. Antonio scribbeled in his book and suddenly the doctor started screaming, who knew what the Scribe had done though.
Colin frowned, "Oh, for fuck's sake... stop shooting, you!"
He fished out a tiny handful of sand and flung it in a high arc at the guy with the ray gun, trying to avoid hitting anyone else in the process, "You'll be worse off if we can't finish off your doctor quickly and cleanly."

((OOC: Dex+Athletics to toss a pinch of sand Can't think of a more appropriate roll, at any rate... 3,4,6,8,8,Cool)
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:26 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin frowned, "Oh, for fuck's sake... stop shooting, you!"
He fished out a tiny handful of sand and flung it in a high arc at the guy with the ray gun, trying to avoid hitting anyone else in the process, "You'll be worse off if we can't finish off your doctor quickly and cleanly."

The Fallen Etherite started screaming in agony when the sand hit him in the face he reeled back and started shooting wildly around in a panic not really caring what he hit, one beam hit Colin in the tigh burning like hell, another hit the man trying to start up though the chest and he collapsed tot he ground smasming, more beams hit the walls one shattering a kidney growing out of the wall flesh and the Labyrinth sort of lurked again as the Fallen technomancer kept screaming in agony and shooting widly. Antonion had to toss himself to the floor to avoid a beam and Fran was hit and went down but you could nto see how badly she was hurt.

(OOC: Two lethal here you go. Evil pew pew.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:44 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:The Fallen Etherite started screaming in agony when the sand hit him in the face he reeled back and started shooting wildly around in a panic not really caring what he hit, one beam hit Colin in the tigh burning like hell, another hit the man trying to start up though the chest and he collapsed tot he ground smasming, more beams hit the walls one shattering a kidney growing out of the wall flesh and the Labyrinth sort of lurked again as the Fallen technomancer kept screaming in agony and shooting widly. Antonion had to toss himself to the floor to avoid a beam and Fran was hit and went down but you could nto see how badly she was hurt.
Colin ducked, swearing, "Bugger, someone disarm the bastard! He's hurting my Labyrinth!"

((OOC: Well, bollocks.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:49 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin ducked, swearing, "Bugger, someone disarm the bastard! He's hurting my Labyrinth!"

"He hurt Miss Mandis as well!"
Antonio shouded as he flipped through his book starting to scribble something.
"Miss Bouchard do you think you can keep our rey gun wielding maniac here busy while I finish a spell?"
He asked but then he had to duck out of the way to avoid another rey from the crazed Nephandus, everyone, including those on his own side was diving for cover as the Fallen Etherite screamed, one hand covering his face the other holding his rey gun that he jsut shot around wildly with. More shots hit the Labyrinth wall and the whole splace lurched again in protest.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:33 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

Anja's Post:

Anja's Post:

Nicole's reflexes had paid off; having managed to move just enough to avoid the enemy's beam hitting her chest, smelling the whiff of melting polyester as the energy burned through the shoulder of her jacket - though being mil-spec, it would at least not burst into flames from the heat. Quickly re-aimed at the raygun man as he began to fire blind and opened fire herself, while reaching for her shotgun from it's improvised holster.

[Attempting 'Deadaim', though not having time to properly target the man...]

[For flavour worth, with a Hypertech roll, can Nick ID the type of weapon the man has? As in, is it one of the standardised energy weapons types seen in the Society or Union? Is it a laser, plasma weapon or something completely different?]

[No worries about the mistake. I wasn't that clear in the first place...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:44 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Nicole's reflexes had paid off; having managed to move just enough to avoid the enemy's beam hitting her chest, smelling the whiff of melting polyester as the energy burned through the shoulder of her jacket - though being mil-spec, it would at least not burst into flames from the heat. Quickly re-aimed at the raygun man as he began to fire blind and opened fire herself, while reaching for her shotgun from it's improvised holster.

You fired at the Fallen technomancer's weapon but missed it, your bullet winged his shoulder though but he was to busy screaming from the sand to notice, if possible his shooting was even more erratic, the woman Colin had been negotiating with was hit in her lower back and fell screaming to the floor, Antonio gave a shout as he had to dive to the side you notice one corner of his note book was gone and smoking, you had to dodge to the side to avoid another wild shot but managed to avoid it this time though one more shot went into the surgery and you heard something blow up in there and the doctor's shout of protest. The Fallen Etherite was out of control and his weapon was fast, deadly and did not seam be running out of ammo anytime soon. The infirmary decended into utter chaos as friend and foe alike tried to get out of the way and not get shot.

(OOC: The closest type of energy would probably be a laser, but you suspect the man use a form of orgone generator for his gun, orgone begin one of the many fringe science theories common in the Sons of Ether, it behaved more like the type to rey weaons you would see in a 50's scence fiction frilm though than something that adherred to established laws of physics so the things was clearly home made, it was Etherite tech though not Union.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:07 pm

Mission

[quote]"Could you use a knife or something to open it?"
Jon asked.
"I could ask Nicole or Colin but they might be in combat at the moment so I do not want to disturb them unless we have to. I mean it is not like you can harm the Primium itself and I will have to have it properly cleaned and re filled ater this anyway."

"No, no I wasn't meaning to contact them just that I wish he was here. Let me see if I cay pry it out." He pulled his knife out and set to work, trying to get an angle on the thing.

// okay, sounds good

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:58 pm

[Rescue Mission]

No, no I wasn't meaning to contact them just that I wish he was here. Let me see if I cay pry it out." He pulled his knife out and set to work, trying to get an angle on the thing.

The bullet you had been given was fairly large, it was a good thing Jon had not been hit by it for if he had been he would have been in trouble. It took some prying and trying but you managed to get the thing open, the bullet itself did not get any marks though, nor did it have any marks on it despite Jon saying it had been shot into a stone wall and retrieved from there, the Primium was perfectly smooth and without a scratch and felt slightly tingly to your fingers.
"Yeah I wish the others was here as well but we will see them soon."
Your Cabalmate replied.
"For now we just have to do our tasks as best we can."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:23 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]
Anja wrote:"He hurt Miss Mandis as well!"
Antonio shouded as he flipped through his book starting to scribble something.
"Miss Bouchard do you think you can keep our rey gun wielding maniac here busy while I finish a spell?"
He asked but then he had to duck out of the way to avoid another rey from the crazed Nephandus, everyone, including those on his own side was diving for cover as the Fallen Etherite screamed, one hand covering his face the other holding his rey gun that he jsut shot around wildly with. More shots hit the Labyrinth wall and the whole splace lurched again in protest.
Nicole wrote:Nicole's reflexes had paid off; having managed to move just enough to avoid the enemy's beam hitting her chest, smelling the whiff of melting polyester as the energy burned through the shoulder of her jacket - though being mil-spec, it would at least not burst into flames from the heat. Quickly re-aimed at the raygun man as he began to fire blind and opened fire herself, while reaching for her shotgun from it's improvised holster.
Anja wrote:You fired at the Fallen technomancer's weapon but missed it, your bullet winged his shoulder though but he was to busy screaming from the sand to notice, if possible his shooting was even more erratic, the woman Colin had been negotiating with was hit in her lower back and fell screaming to the floor, Antonio gave a shout as he had to dive to the side you notice one corner of his note book was gone and smoking, you had to dodge to the side to avoid another wild shot but managed to avoid it this time though one more shot went into the surgery and you heard something blow up in there and the doctor's shout of protest. The Fallen Etherite was out of control and his weapon was fast, deadly and did not seam be running out of ammo anytime soon. The infirmary decended into utter chaos as friend and foe alike tried to get out of the way and not get shot.
Colin barked at the Fallen still in the room, trying to stay out of the apparent Fallen Etherite's firing arcs, "Help disarm him, quick, or you lot are a lot closer to his line of fire than we are! Oh, and you'll want to avoid touching the sand!"
Then he tugged at the curtain, trying to pull it aside to look at what the doctor was doing.

((OOC: Yeah, I got a distinct Etherite vibe from the gun, myself... Colin's gonna vote for letting Nick get that one as loot. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:36 pm

[Rescue Mission]

The bullet you had been given was fairly large, it was a good thing Jon had not been hit by it for if he had been he would have been in trouble. It took some prying and trying but you managed to get the thing open, the bullet itself did not get any marks though, nor did it have any marks on it despite Jon saying it had been shot into a stone wall and retrieved from there, the Primium was perfectly smooth and without a scratch and felt slightly tingly to your fingers.
"Yeah I wish the others was here as well but we will see them soon."
Your Cabalmate replied.
"For now we just have to do our tasks as best we can."

He sat for a moment cross-legged, the others keeping an eye on things as he worked the bullet out of the casing. "This would be easier with pliers," he grumbled, then made an 'aha' sound as he got it free. He looked it over. "Here, will this work?" he said, offering back the components to Jon.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:04 pm

[Labyrinth, 4.00]

Colin barked at the Fallen still in the room, trying to stay out of the apparent Fallen Etherite's firing arcs, "Help disarm him, quick, or you lot are a lot closer to his line of fire than we are! Oh, and you'll want to avoid touching the sand!"
Then he tugged at the curtain, trying to pull it aside to look at what the doctor was doing.

"And how is it any better if you kill us than he do, at least with the Etherite going beserk there is a chance you guys die first."
One of the Nephandi, a woman asked as she rolled out of the way of another rey blast, a second hit the wall againt, a third went for Nicole but missed.
"Fuck!"
One of the Nephandi cried as he was clipped in the shoulder.

You pilled the curtain aside, dodging another rey as you did so, and there was Dr Marianne Treevla, a small, pretty woman wearing a black skirt, a white blouse and a long white lab coat. On her fingers was rings that help damaged joints stay in place. Something was cooking on a heater, in a long, narrow tube, and it was growing increasingly warm, she had just spun it up in some machine and now put it on the cooker.
"Fucking Traditionalists!"
The woman shouted and she aimed her little, mother of pearl handeled gun at you and fired, the bullet graced your arm but did no real damage other than sting and it was clear that the recoil even for that small weapon hurt Dr Trevela and she winced.

The surgery was a small room, there was a medical bench in the middle of it and on neatly ordered shelves was medical equipment, potions and odd machines and equipment , it really looked like a mad scientist lab. Dr Trevela ducked another of her mad friend's shots and then went for one of the potions on a nearby shelf, it was green and bubbly and probably would do something nasty to you if the Nephanda manageg to reach it.

[Rescue Mission]

He sat for a moment cross-legged, the others keeping an eye on things as he worked the bullet out of the casing. "This would be easier with pliers," he grumbled, then made an 'aha' sound as he got it free. He looked it over. "Here, will this work?" he said, offering back the components to Jon.

"Yeah plisers would be easier."
Jon agreed then he accepted the components back and nodded he tapped at his pone and the ashes of the death touch woman vanished only to appear again right over the bullet and the neatly pour in, once done Jon sealed the bullet up as best he could and plopped it into one of Darrian's bottles.
"Well that should do it."
The Alchamist siad and Jon nodded.
"Yeah...thank you for the help Adley, should we check on the prisoners now?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:09 pm

[Rescue Mission]

[quote]Yeah plisers would be easier."
Jon agreed then he accepted the components back and nodded he tapped at his pone and the ashes of the death touch woman vanished only to appear again right over the bullet and the neatly pour in, once done Jon sealed the bullet up as best he could and plopped it into one of Darrian's bottles.
"Well that should do it."
The Alchamist siad and Jon nodded.[quote]

"Nicely done. Good idea."

"Yeah...thank you for the help Adley, should we check on the prisoners now?"

"Definitely; they've been waiting long enough, but let's make sure there's no nasty surprises that the Nephandi left behind for us too."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:52 pm

[Rescue Mission]

"Nicely done. Good idea."

"Thank you...well that pawn should be out of our hair now and we can ask Master Morgan what to do about the ashes."
Jon said with a smile.

"Definitely; they've been waiting long enough, but let's make sure there's no nasty surprises that the Nephandi left behind for us too."

"You are thinking traps?"
Jon asked as he looked down at his app.
"Well that spirit I mentioned earlier is still where it was an no one else but us and the prisoners appear to be nearby."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:05 pm

[Steelhaven 4]

Anja wrote:"Why would me being asleep make it harder to take over my body?"
Thomas asked and Richard sigh.
"We don't know if that will help but it would mean you are not in pain."
"I see, well I am not very comfortable with being rendered unconcious by well by enemies."
"I understand, what about just a regular deep sleep, it is in the middle of the night and the worst of the serum is shortly after injection, if you slept for a few hours we could find out if the mind of Wallace Jace is in you and we can give you answers when you wake up."
"Possibly but nothing that makes me unconscious."
"Understood I would not recommend that either like I said the serum makes you nauseous you need to be able to wake up if you need to throw up."

The two of them talked back and forth for a while then Thomas looked at Serge.
"So how would this be done, and mind you I might be agreeing to sleep but not being unconcious."

"I'd show you this picture." Serge said holding up a piece of paper but not showing its contents to Thomas. "Cast some magick. Then you'd go to sleep. Not unconscious. Just deep sleep. Then the Doctor would administer the serum and we'd do the Jace searching."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next