Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

4 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56 - Page 3 Empty Re: Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 11, 2022 12:59 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]

Colin nodded, "It has... Sleep well, I still have things needing doing."

"Yeah thank you, wake me if you need anything."
Jon said and he yawned and headed for his room for a nap.

He nodded, "I will see who I can convince to bring along... I will try to find someone who has fewer objections to Kindred; I can't guarantee it will be someone overly positively inclined... but I will get someone who can remain polite, of course."

"That is all I can ask and off course both of your safety is guarenteed."
The Arturia said.
"In two hours then Mr Wainwright."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56 - Page 3 Empty Re: Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

Post by Warpmind Wed May 11, 2022 1:09 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]
Anja wrote:"That is all I can ask and off course both of your safety is guarenteed."
The Arturia said.
"In two hours then Mr Wainwright."
Colin nodded to himself, "Two hours at Blue Alma's. I look forward to it, even if it is a dark topic to discuss."

Hanging up, he pocketed the phone and headed upstairs, looking for Morgan.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 11, 2022 1:38 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]

Colin nodded to himself, "Two hours at Blue Alma's. I look forward to it, even if it is a dark topic to discuss."

"I will be honored to have you as my guest Mr Wainwright."
The Arthurian said politely before the call ended.

Hanging up, he pocketed the phone and headed upstairs, looking for Morgan.

You found Master Morgan with all three of the Euthanatoi, the old Hermetic was directing the three to take charge of extrage security for the prisoners in the basemet now that Lilyandra had been added to their number. Once he was doe and th death mages was heading away, including Adjan wo was still on crutches Jffry turned towards you.
"Mr Wainwright...can I help you with something?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 11, 2022 1:46 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]
Anja wrote:You found Master Morgan with all three of the Euthanatoi, the old Hermetic was directing the three to take charge of extrage security for the prisoners in the basemet now that Lilyandra had been added to their number. Once he was doe and th death mages was heading away, including Adjan wo was still on crutches Jffry turned towards you.
"Mr Wainwright...can I help you with something?"
Colin sighed, "Yes and no, Sir... I had a vision of the future, twenty years hence, on the bus in Seattle. To cut a long story short, it appears Wallace Jace is the person responsible for abducting the True Brujah - the vampires Old Man Wrinkle tasked me to rescue. In that future, I had... failed, and Jace had become a powerful Methuselah, making his quite overt play for the Prince of Boston. I'm going to have to meet with the Arthurian, in two hours at the Blue Alma's, and I may bring one guard... I know what you want to say about this, but I already know the dangers, I don't have the time for the lecture before freshening up and heading out... all I ask is your permission to ask for a volunteer to accompany me. No voluntelling anyone, someone willing to go with me."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 11, 2022 2:26 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]

Colin sighed, "Yes and no, Sir... I had a vision of the future, twenty years hence, on the bus in Seattle. To cut a long story short, it appears Wallace Jace is the person responsible for abducting the True Brujah - the vampires Old Man Wrinkle tasked me to rescue. In that future, I had... failed, and Jace had become a powerful Methuselah, making his quite overt play for the Prince of Boston. I'm going to have to meet with the Arthurian, in two hours at the Blue Alma's, and I may bring one guard... I know what you want to say about this, but I already know the dangers, I don't have the time for the lecture before freshening up and heading out... all I ask is your permission to ask for a volunteer to accompany me. No voluntelling anyone, someone willing to go with me."

"I do not like this Mr Wainwright, not at all."
Jeffry said with a deep frown.
"However you usually get these visions for a reaso, and if you have made a deal with Old Man Wrinkle to sole these dissaperances, you have little choice but to do so, however you can be sure a lecture about this is coming my good man. I am to sure what a Methuselah is but I can guess from the title and I am also sure we do nto want Walac Jace to have any kind of power so I will allow you to go and ask someone to go with you...but you will be careful ad brig that pe with a portal to the sun with you, just to be sure."
The old Hermetic did not look happy, h folded his arms across his chest and the temperature rose around him as he regarded Colin.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 11, 2022 2:36 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]
Anja wrote:"I do not like this Mr Wainwright, not at all."
Jeffry said with a deep frown.
"However you usually get these visions for a reaso, and if you have made a deal with Old Man Wrinkle to sole these dissaperances, you have little choice but to do so, however you can be sure a lecture about this is coming my good man. I am to sure what a Methuselah is but I can guess from the title and I am also sure we do nto want Walac Jace to have any kind of power so I will allow you to go and ask someone to go with you...but you will be careful ad brig that pe with a portal to the sun with you, just to be sure."
The old Hermetic did not look happy, h folded his arms across his chest and the temperature rose around him as he regarded Colin.
Colin nodded, "I do not expect your enthusiasm... and as I understand it, a Methuselah is a vampire of a low generation - toward the opposite end on which Shawn is at the weakest end. As for the portal..."
He smiled wryly and held up the little laser pointer on the keychain, "Never leave home without it, refreshed every day. Now, I need a shower and a change of clothes... I doubt a hoodie will be well received t such a fine restaurant."
Turning to the Euthanatoi, he added, "Mr. Terach, care to join me for a diplomatic meeting in two hours?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 11, 2022 3:16 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]

Colin nodded, "I do not expect your enthusiasm... and as I understand it, a Methuselah is a vampire of a low generation - toward the opposite end on which Shawn is at the weakest end.

"Well we do not want Wallace Jace to become a powerful vampire, tot hat I am sure how he can be, the last we kew he was a ghost but I do not put anything past that man."
Jeffry said with a frown.

As for the portal..." He smiled wryly and held up the little laser pointer on the keychain, "Never leave home without it,

The old Hermetic nodded approvingly at that.

Now, I need a shower and a change of clothes... I doubt a hoodie will be well received t such a fine restaurant."

"Very well but please dobe careful my good man."
The war mage said.
"You know what these beings are capable of."

Turning to the Euthanatoi, he added, "Mr. Terach, care to join me for a diplomatic meeting in two hours?"

"Very well, I ca do that but just don't expect me to run."
Adjan said indicatig his crutches.
"Two hours you said Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 11, 2022 3:42 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]
Anja wrote:"Well we do not want Wallace Jace to become a powerful vampire, tot hat I am sure how he can be, the last we kew he was a ghost but I do not put anything past that man."
Jeffry said with a frown.
Colin frowned, "I saw him, in the future... he'd cooked up a new clone that had become a vampire. We already... well, I already knew he'd reincarnated somehow - I presumed it was a HIT-Mark, but it seems he may have had another vacant clone stashed away, as well. I rather doubt a HIT-Mark could be turned into massassa..."

Anja wrote:"Very well but please dobe careful my good man."
The war mage said.
"You know what these beings are capable of."
He nodded, "I also know what is at stake... the Arthurian can't afford to harm me, I only have to convince him of that fact, too."

Anja wrote:"Very well, I ca do that but just don't expect me to run."
Adjan said indicatig his crutches.
"Two hours you said Mr Wainwright?"
He nodded, "In this case, that may serve us better - if he sees my guard is less mobile and relaxed, his guards will be less liable to make the first move, out of fear we have some Mage bullshit up our sleeves. Which, of course, we do, but no need to let them know what in advance, hmm?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 11, 2022 4:20 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]

Colin frowned, "I saw him, in the future... he'd cooked up a new clone that had become a vampire. We already... well, I already knew he'd reincarnated somehow - I presumed it was a HIT-Mark, but it seems he may have had another vacant clone stashed away, as well. I rather doubt a HIT-Mark could be turned into massassa..."

"By the gods I hope a HIT Mark can not become a Massassa, but I suspect the human parts can, I agre though that a clone is more likely in this instance. Now as for Wallace Jace's clones Thomas have asked for a full medical check up with spial fluid drawn to make sure Jace ave not left any suprises, that is being seen to now, we should get the results pretty quickly."
Jeffry said with a nod.

He nodded, "I also know what is at stake... the Arthurian can't afford to harm me, I only have to convince him of that fact, too."

"I am not so worried that this Massassa leader will rise out of his cair to try to rip your throat otu Mr Wainwright but be careful that you are ot draw into his web."
The old Hrmetic said.
"And good luck though you know I can not get involved with this other than huntig Jace down when we find him."

He nodded, "In this case, that may serve us better - if he sees my guard is less mobile and relaxed, his guards will be less liable to make the first move, out of fear we have some Mage bullshit up our sleeves. Which, of course, we do, but no need to let them know what in advance, hmm?"

"Well we always have some mage bullshit prepared but yes I might look helpless right now."
Adjan agreed.
"Vry well give me a momet to shower and get into a clean shift of clothes then."
H said beofre bowing to Jeffry.
"With your leave Master Morgan."
Jeffry nodded and weaved you both off but he had a deeply concerned look in his dark eyes as he did so.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 11, 2022 7:42 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah... have any ideas to break that mental block?' she replied, continuing to head up the stairs.

[Infirmary, 6.15]

Anja's Post:

'In a moment, thanks.' Nicole replied to the Verbena, looking around to see if Trina was still there. 'And you are..?' looking at the young woman curiously, trying to pretend the scarring didn't exist.

[Time to merge Serge/Nick's scene, I think]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 11, 2022 10:04 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Yeah... have any ideas to break that mental block?' she replied, continuing to head up the stairs.

"The HIT-Marks rsistance to magick? That is not mntal it is due to their Primium skeleton."
Amadeus replied as he headed up to the infirmary.

[Infirmary, 6.15]

'In a moment, thanks.' Nicole replied to the Verbena, looking around to see if Trina was still there. 'And you are..?' looking at the young woman curiously, trying to pretend the scarring didn't exist.

Trina was thill there watching over their friend sitting by Karin's bed. The young therit who ahd spoken to you smiled.
"Ah forgive my manners I am Elsabeth Tral I am one of Dr Alvarez's students Ma'am."
She said politely.
"I am trained as a bio tech though so I can be helpful in a infirmary."

(OOC: Yes they are in the same scene.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 11, 2022 11:37 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Anja's Post:

'No... I heard that Fives can't learn 'cos their human brain has been like, labotomised. I wonder what would happen if somehow, the human inside wakes up to realise what they've become...'

Anja's Post:

'Heh... "most injuries" - is that like, a challenge? Anyway... I accept. You want me as a Mirrorshade stand-in, right?'

[Infirmary, 6.15]

Anja's Post:

'Always good to round out the ol' resume a bit, yes?' giving a nod. 'Thinking what little goodies you'd like from Horizon yet?' giving a little smile. Showing an interest in the Student as a person, though also desiring to let her know personally her effort was appreciated.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 12, 2022 12:03 am

[Infirmary, 6.15]

Anja wrote:Caleb samed to sleep pacefully. The other Ananasi kinfolk gave you a grateful look, he looked tired tough probably he should not be out of bed.
"Thank you at least now he will get some rest."
The man whispered i a tired voice.

"You should go to sleep as well. You sound just as exhausted as I feel." Serge said retrieving the phone carefully from Caleb.

He turned off speaker phone and talked with the were-spider mom. "Caleb's asleep now. Thank you for your help. We'll try to get him back to you as soon as possible."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 12, 2022 2:07 am

[Steelhaven, 6.30]
Anja wrote:"By the gods I hope a HIT Mark can not become a Massassa, but I suspect the human parts can, I agre though that a clone is more likely in this instance. Now as for Wallace Jace's clones Thomas have asked for a full medical check up with spial fluid drawn to make sure Jace ave not left any suprises, that is being seen to now, we should get the results pretty quickly."
Jeffry said with a nod.
Colin nodded, "I should ask him about... hm... well, it's his business, really, not for me to gossip about..."

Anja wrote:"I am not so worried that this Massassa leader will rise out of his cair to try to rip your throat otu Mr Wainwright but be careful that you are ot draw into his web."
The old Hrmetic said.
"And good luck though you know I can not get involved with this other than huntig Jace down when we find him."
He smiled thinly, "I'm afraid I will maintain some relations with him - but don't worry too much; I will be firm on boundaries. My loyalties remain firm."

Anja wrote:"Well we always have some mage bullshit prepared but yes I might look helpless right now."
Adjan agreed.
"Vry well give me a momet to shower and get into a clean shift of clothes then."
H said beofre bowing to Jeffry.
"With your leave Master Morgan."
Jeffry nodded and weaved you both off but he had a deeply concerned look in his dark eyes as he did so.
He nodded to Adjan, "As I said, appointment in two hours, won't need that long to get there. Hm, probably best not take the Ventrue's BMW there; that might be seen as a little too cheeky. Also... I'd like for you to be present afterwards, for a funeral service. Spartacus' legion is at peace in the Fields of Elysium, and there is one more soul I must send there."

He gave Morgan a quick salute, and returned to his own apartment for that blessed shower and a strong cup of tea...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 12, 2022 4:53 am

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

No... I heard that Fives can't learn 'cos their human brain has been like, labotomised. I wonder what would happen if somehow, the human inside wakes up to realise what they've become...'

"There is a woman in Chicago, a Deaconess of a small Chantry there, she was turned into a HIT Mark but remained who she was so she escaped...the brain washing did nto take but yeah I think they all have some changes to their brains."
Amadeus agreed with a nod.

Heh... "most injuries" - is that like, a challenge? Anyway... I accept. You want me as a Mirrorshade stand-in, right?'

"Not just a Mirrorshade stand in, you are good at hand to hand combat, so am I keeping my skills sharp is importat you would be a good oponent."
The Verbena said with a slight smile.

[Infirmary, 6.15]

'Always good to round out the ol' resume a bit, yes?' giving a nod. 'Thinking what little goodies you'd like from Horizon yet?' giving a little smile. Showing an interest in the Student as a person, though also desiring to let her know personally her effort was appreciated.

"Hum...I have not thought much about Horizon but I do know thye have some medical equipment there nto common on earth yet that I wold love to learn to use."
The student said and she nodded.
"I am interested both in research and working in medicine so yah rouding out my resume is useful."
She said with an appriciative smile.

"You should go to sleep as well. You sound just as exhausted as I feel." Serge said retrieving the phone carefully from Caleb.

"Yes I probably should."
The kindfolk said with a sigh.
"It is not easy tough...the dreams...but I will try."
He muttered in a tired tone of voice.

He turned off speaker phone and talked with the were-spider mom. "Caleb's asleep now. Thank you for your help. We'll try to get him back to you as soon as possible."

"Thank you...take good care of him please."
The wer spider said, she sounded worried.
"And keep me updated."

[Steelhaven, 6.30]

Colin nodded, "I should ask him about... hm... well, it's his business, really, not for me to gossip about..."

Jeffry raised an eyebrow at that but he did not ask.

He smiled thinly, "I'm afraid I will maintain some relations with him - but don't worry too much; I will be firm on boundaries. My loyalties remain firm."

"Well I can not stop you but please be careful Mr Wainwright."
The old Hermetic said sounding non to pleased.

He nodded to Adjan, "As I said, appointment in two hours, won't need that long to get there. Hm, probably best not take the Ventrue's BMW there; that might be seen as a little too cheeky. Also... I'd like for you to be present afterwards, for a funeral service. Spartacus' legion is at peace in the Fields of Elysium, and there is one more soul I must send there."

"Very well...two hours then I have time for a small nap as well. We can take my car, but I can nto driv with my bust leg."
Adjan said.
"As for the funeral, it would b my honor to assist with that."

He gave Morgan a quick salute, and returned to his own apartment for that blessed shower and a strong cup of tea...

Jeffry gave you a nod back. You got back to your apartment. You saw Ryan's young apprentice asleep in a chair, she was babysitting Anna and Yu Die. The girls sat on the floor playing a board game. Both looked up ad smiled whn they saw you and Anna ran over to you to give you a hug. The young Cultist woke up and sat up streight.
"Ah Mr Wainwright...are all well?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 12, 2022 12:46 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]
Anja wrote:"Well I can not stop you but please be careful Mr Wainwright."
The old Hermetic said sounding non to pleased.
Colin smiled thinly, "When, Sir, have you known me no not weigh the risks before doing something seemingly reckless?"

Anja wrote:"Very well...two hours then I have time for a small nap as well. We can take my car, but I can nto driv with my bust leg."
Adjan said.
"As for the funeral, it would b my honor to assist with that."
He nodded, "I'll drive, then... I think I shall wear the dress uniform for the occasion, unless Adley's spidery friends have snuck in and repaired my suit..."

Anja wrote:Jeffry gave you a nod back. You got back to your apartment. You saw Ryan's young apprentice asleep in a chair, she was babysitting Anna and Yu Die. The girls sat on the floor playing a board game. Both looked up ad smiled whn they saw you and Anna ran over to you to give you a hug. The young Cultist woke up and sat up streight.
"Ah Mr Wainwright...are all well?"
He glanced around, "Well enough... we extricated the monster with a minimum of damage done, though another complication has come up... Anna, dear, would you be a dear and put on a cup of tea for me while I grab a shower? A strong cup of the Yorkshire Gold, if you please."
As he turned toward his bedroom, he added, "I take it Adept Markov has brought Kira back to confinement at the infirmary? Or did Lady Crexia come by to retrieve her new apprentice?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 12, 2022 5:16 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]

Colin smiled thinly, "When, Sir, have you known me no not weigh the risks before doing something seemingly reckless?"

"You wigh the risks Mr Wainwright, but at times I ahv the feelig you weigh them to lightly."
Jeffry replied wryly.

He nodded, "I'll drive, then... I think I shall wear the dress uniform for the occasion, unless Adley's spidery friends have snuck in and repaired my suit..."

"They might have they repair random thigns around the Chantry...completley random, but for what I know about the Arthurian, from what you told me a formal military attire might b deemed quite appropriate."
Adjan replied.
"He see himself as royalty after all."

He glanced around, "Well enough... we extricated the monster with a minimum of damage done, though another complication has come up... Anna, dear, would you be a dear and put on a cup of tea for me while I grab a shower? A strong cup of the Yorkshire Gold, if you please."

"Sure dad I will be right on that...do you want ay food? I could make eggs."
Anna offered as she haded to the kitchen to set on some water.
"I am glad the mission went well, is the new problem dangerous?"
She asked as she stretched for the shelf with the tea blends.

As he turned toward his bedroom, he added, "I take it Adept Markov has brought Kira back to confinement at the infirmary? Or did Lady Crexia come by to retrieve her new apprentice?"

"Dr Wong have taken Kira to xamie her hands to be sure all the bones are fused together properly, two from the Chantry went with thm as guards but I am not sure who...Adept Markov went as well, they should all be back here soon."
Anna informed you and Yu-Die looked sour at the metion of her Mentor, the older Akashic was not back i her good graces yet, not by a long shot.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 12, 2022 9:10 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]
Anja wrote:"You wigh the risks Mr Wainwright, but at times I ahv the feelig you weigh them to lightly."
Jeffry replied wryly.
Colin shook his head, "I don't think I do... but there's a willingness to take a hit to get the job done. I will admit, I did genuinely not expect Big Chris to practice Muay Thai..."

Anja wrote:"They might have they repair random thigns around the Chantry...completley random, but for what I know about the Arthurian, from what you told me a formal military attire might b deemed quite appropriate."
Adjan replied.
"He see himself as royalty after all."
He nodded, "Hum, quite so. I trust you have something suitable for rubbing shoulders with the upper crust?"

Anja wrote:"Sure dad I will be right on that...do you want ay food? I could make eggs."
Anna offered as she haded to the kitchen to set on some water.
"I am glad the mission went well, is the new problem dangerous?"
She asked as she stretched for the shelf with the tea blends.
He shook his head, "I'm headed to a restaurant, so it would be bad form to arrive on a full belly... Dangerous, yes, but not immediately so. It's about stopping a long-term threat before it makes itself a threat... again."

Anja wrote:"Dr Wong have taken Kira to xamie her hands to be sure all the bones are fused together properly, two from the Chantry went with thm as guards but I am not sure who...Adept Markov went as well, they should all be back here soon."
Anna informed you and Yu-Die looked sour at the metion of her Mentor, the older Akashic was not back i her good graces yet, not by a long shot.
He nodded, and gave Yu-Die a small smile, "Dr. Wong is highly skilled as a physician... but he's not a perfect human being. No-one is. Even he can get manipulated... Well, I rather suspect he feels guilty as anyone over being pushed into... hm. Well. He has his work cut out for him, if he is to get back in your good graces. You will always be welcome under my roof, at least."

He then quickly laid out his uniform and hopped in the shower, getting any blood and other... unpleasant residues out of skin and hair. No good meeting a vampire while smelling like a snack...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 12, 2022 9:34 pm

[Infirmary, 6.15]

Anja wrote:"Yes I probably should."
The kindfolk said with a sigh.
"It is not easy tough...the dreams...but I will try."
He muttered in a tired tone of voice.

"Don't worry. I'll prevent the nightmares from coming. You'll sleep peacefully tonight." Serge said reassuringly.

Anja wrote:"Thank you...take good care of him please."
The wer spider said, she sounded worried.
"And keep me updated."

"Of course." Serge said with a nod, before listening to anything else the werespider had to add and then hanging up the phone.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 12, 2022 9:51 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]

Colin shook his head, "I don't think I do... but there's a willingness to take a hit to get the job done. I will admit, I did genuinely not expect Big Chris to practice Muay Thai..."

"I could mak a list of stunts you have don Mr Wainwright that while they hav worked out that have been more due to luck than anything else, and whil I approve of your courage a bit more caution would do you well my good man."
Jeffry replied with a frown.

He nodded, "Hum, quite so. I trust you have something suitable for rubbing shoulders with the upper crust?"

"I will wear my Sunday best."
The Euthanathos assured you.

He shook his head, "I'm headed to a restaurant, so it would be bad form to arrive on a full belly... Dangerous, yes, but not immediately so. It's about stopping a long-term threat before it makes itself a threat... again."

Anna nodded at that.
"Are the Nephandi creating trouble again dad?"
She asked as she worked on the tea.

He nodded, and gave Yu-Die a small smile, "Dr. Wong is highly skilled as a physician... but he's not a perfect human being. No-one is. Even he can get manipulated... Well, I rather suspect he feels guilty as anyone over being pushed into... hm. Well. He has his work cut out for him, if he is to get back in your good graces. You will always be welcome under my roof, at least."

Yu Die sigh deeply.
"I understand why my Mentor did it Mr Wainwright, logically I udrstand h was worried that if he did not do it then somoe less skilled would, but he btrayed my trust and I am nto sure I can ever trust him again."
The apprentice said softly and the rubbed at her arms again nervously.
"I am thankful for your hospitality Mr Wainwright that is very gnerous of you."
Sh said and Anna gave the other young mage a smile.
"We love having you hre don't we dad?"

He then quickly laid out his uniform and hopped in the shower, getting any blood and other... unpleasant residues out of skin and hair. No good meeting a vampire while smelling like a snack...

You saw two of Uragi's childre repairig a cracked bar of soap in the shower, they looked so happy as they worked.

[Infirmary, 6.15]

"Don't worry. I'll prevent the nightmares from coming. You'll sleep peacefully tonight." Serge said reassuringly.

"Thank you kid I really appricate it."
The young kinfolk said and he walked with unstady steps back to his cot and laid down, he really did look pretty exhausted but at least he could walk and talk.

"Of course." Serge said with a nod, before listening to anything else the werespider had to add and then hanging up the phone.

The Ananasi did not add anything before you ung up on the call and her son now slept pacefully. Richard gave you an appriciate nod for your help.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 12, 2022 11:31 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.30]
Anja wrote:"I could mak a list of stunts you have don Mr Wainwright that while they hav worked out that have been more due to luck than anything else, and whil I approve of your courage a bit more caution would do you well my good man."
Jeffry replied with a frown.
Colin sighed, "Duly noted, Sir... cost/benefit calculations notwithstanding."

Anja wrote:Anna nodded at that.
"Are the Nephandi creating trouble again dad?"
She asked as she worked on the tea.
He sighed, "Just Wallace Jace... again. You'd think he would catch on and stay dead at some point, but no, now he's turning to vampirism, and becoming a powerful one over the next two decades..."

Anja wrote:Yu Die sigh deeply.
"I understand why my Mentor did it Mr Wainwright, logically I udrstand h was worried that if he did not do it then somoe less skilled would, but he btrayed my trust and I am nto sure I can ever trust him again."
The apprentice said softly and the rubbed at her arms again nervously.
"I am thankful for your hospitality Mr Wainwright that is very gnerous of you."
Sh said and Anna gave the other young mage a smile.
"We love having you hre don't we dad?"
He nodded, "He erred, and he knows it... I'm not telling you to forgive him, but it would speak highly of your character to at least let him make his apologies. As many times as is necessary."
He chuckled, "Indeed we do... Little Sword and Little Shield."

Anja wrote:You saw two of Uragi's childre repairig a cracked bar of soap in the shower, they looked so happy as they worked.
He looked at the little guys, giving one a light tap on the leg, "I don't suppose you'd like to have a go at my suit, as well? Things wound up a little rough last night."

Finishing up and drying off, he donned the mess dress uniform, meticulously pinning the medals into place, then returned to the living room to lock the gun back in the safe, and get that cup of tea, "So what do you think, girls, do I look presentable? Can't go meet a Prince in a common hoodie, after all."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 12, 2022 11:50 pm

[Infirmary, 6.15]

Anja wrote:"Thank you kid I really appricate it."
The young kinfolk said and he walked with unstady steps back to his cot and laid down, he really did look pretty exhausted but at least he could walk and talk.

Serge drew a quick picture of the man sleeping peacefully. He then placed it on his cot near to the sleeping kinfolk. Once the man had closed his eyes, Serge would cast the same spell he had done on Caleb.

(OOC: Same spell as was done on Caleb.

Arete Roll: 8, 2, 9, 2 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 13, 2022 7:01 am

[Infirmary, 6.15]

Serge drew a quick picture of the man sleeping peacefully. He then placed it on his cot near to the sleeping kinfolk. Once the man had closed his eyes, Serge would cast the same spell he had done on Caleb.

You got t othr kifolk to slep pacfully as well and Miss White cam ovr to you and gave you a clap on th shoulder.
"Well done kid."
She muttered.
"Hopefully they will now be able to get some sleep"

[Steelhaven, 6.30]

Colin sighed, "Duly noted, Sir... cost/benefit calculations notwithstanding."

Jeffry sigh and he put a strong hand on your shoulder.
"Perhaps I am to worried Mr Wainwright and you have done well, but it is my duty to keep you all safe and you are turning my hair gray with your stunts."

He sighed, "Just Wallace Jace... again. You'd think he would catch on and stay dead at some point, but no, now he's turning to vampirism, and becoming a powerful one over the next two decades..."

"Ugh...why won't he just die."
Anna asked with a sigh.
"Will you be able to get him again dad?"

He nodded, "He erred, and he knows it... I'm not telling you to forgive him, but it would speak highly of your character to at least let him make his apologies. As many times as is necessary."
He chuckled, "Indeed we do... Little Sword and Little Shield."

"I just...I mean if he had been against it and somone else had done it then at least my Mentor could have comfortd me afterwards."
Yu-Die said with a deep sigh. Anna finished with the tea and brought it over to you before going over to the sofra and placing her arms around the other apprentice who in turn leaned against her.

He looked at the little guys, giving one a light tap on the leg, "I don't suppose you'd like to have a go at my suit, as well? Things wound up a little rough last night."

The little spiderlings tap tapped their little feet, they might not understand your words but if you put t soap next to your ruind clothes they might get the point and move on to it.

Finishing up and drying off, he donned the mess dress uniform, meticulously pinning the medals into place, then returned to the living room to lock the gun back in the safe, and get that cup of tea, "So what do you think, girls, do I look presentable? Can't go meet a Prince in a common hoodie, after all."

A Prince now...oh my...you look amazing dad you should go up to th infirmary and let Freddy see you before you go."
Anna said with a giggle.
"She will be all hot and bothred."
She added and all three young apprentices giggeled.

(OOC: I have a problm with my E will rply mor whn it is fixd.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 13, 2022 11:28 am

[Steelhaven, 6.30]
Anja wrote:"Ugh...why won't he just die."
Anna asked with a sigh.
"Will you be able to get him again dad?"
Colin smiled thinly, "This time around, I know how he's trying to stay under the radar, so I've got a decent shot at stopping his next plot."

Anja wrote:"I just...I mean if he had been against it and somone else had done it then at least my Mentor could have comfortd me afterwards."
Yu-Die said with a deep sigh. Anna finished with the tea and brought it over to you before going over to the sofra and placing her arms around the other apprentice who in turn leaned against her.
He sighed, "That's part of why it had to be him - the Fallen were manipulating you both; him into driving you away, you into running off where the Fallen Technocrat could swoop in and pick you up. They didn't count on a sprinkling of sand and a very efficient rescue mission, though. Ultimately, while your relationship with your Mentor took a serious blow... we got Dahl, and stopped the plague."

Anja wrote:The little spiderlings tap tapped their little feet, they might not understand your words but if you put t soap next to your ruind clothes they might get the point and move on to it.
He grinned, and after the shower, brought the bar and the spiderlings over to the remains of the suit, hoping for the best when he returned.

Anja wrote:A Prince now...oh my...you look amazing dad you should go up to th infirmary and let Freddy see you before you go."
Anna said with a giggle.
"She will be all hot and bothred."
She added and all three young apprentices giggeled.
He chuckled and took the tea, sipping it neatly, "I'm sure she would. If she's awake at the moment, of course. But, hm, yes, I had best swing by, in any case, to check on Kira, as well."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 13, 2022 3:43 pm

[Steelhaven 6 30]

"I guess the question then is how many consistencies vampire Jace have in place."
Anna asked with a sigh.

"Even if he was manipulated my Mentor choose to do what he did."
Yu Die said bitterly.
"But yes anger will fade and I will forgive him but I do not think I could ever trust him again."
The young Akashic looked sad and Anna hugged her again.
"I am glad we got Eric Dhal thought."

You moved the soap and the spiderlings kept working, they would probably get to your clothes in time.

"Yeah Dr Wong should be back with Kira soon."
Anna agreed which got Yu Die to sigh again.
"But yeah Freddy would love to see you all dressed up dad, if she is awake, she is doing better thought is she not?"
The apprentice asked sounding concerned.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next